时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ | |
[00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[01:00] | Uh, this one. That. | 这个 那个 |
[01:02] | Hmm? James: Sofia, are you ready yet? | 詹姆士:苏菲亚 准备好了吗? |
[01:04] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[01:05] | Hmm? Hmm. | |
[01:07] | ( grunts ) | |
[01:08] | Come on. It’s time to go! | 快点,我们该走了 |
[01:11] | ( grunting ) | |
[01:14] | Oh! My shoes don’t match! | 哦,我的鞋子穿错了 |
[01:17] | Worry about that later! Come on! | 就快来不及了,快走吧 |
[01:20] | Out of my way! | 别挡着路 |
[01:21] | I want to be first in line! | 我得走在最前面 |
[01:23] | You can be first, after me. | 是在我后面的最前面 |
[01:25] | I’ve been to a fair, a circus, a festival but never a carnival. | 我从来没参加过嘉年华 我去过集市,看过马戏 逛过节日 |
[01:30] | Is it fun? | 有意思吗? |
[01:31] | Funnest thing there is! | 嘉年华是最有意思的 |
[01:32] | James: It’s funner than fun! | 詹姆士:是最最有意思的 |
[01:36] | Miranda: Children. You’re just in time. | 美兰达:孩子们 来得正是时候 |
[01:38] | Your aunt matilda will be here any moment. | 你们的蒂莉姑妈一会儿就到 |
[01:40] | ( gasps ) aunt tilly is coming today? | 蒂莉姑妈今天来 |
[01:42] | Today? | 今天 |
[01:44] | ( whispers ) guys, is this a bad thing? | 我说 这很糟吗? |
[01:45] | It’s badder than bad. | 比糟糕还要糟糕 |
[01:46] | Baddest thing there is. | 是最糟糕的了 |
[01:48] | Miranda: Oh, rollie, I wish she could have been at the wedding. | 美兰达:奥利 本该在婚礼上就见面的 |
[01:52] | I can’t wait to meet her. Isn’t it exciting, sofia? | 我都等不及了 是不是很激动啊 苏菲亚 |
[01:55] | Yes. No, it isn’t. | 是的,不 才不呢 |
[01:57] | The most exciting thing aunt tilly does is bake pies. | 到现在都忘不了蒂莉姑妈做的烤饼 |
[01:59] | After she’s done pinching our cheeks and patting our heads. | 她总是捏我们的脸 还拍我们的脑袋 |
[02:02] | And she’s always asking us to be her little helpers. | 他总是让我们帮她做这个 做那个 |
[02:05] | So you help her bake? | 帮她做烤饼 |
[02:06] | We’ve always gotten out of it. | 不过我们想办法逃出来 |
[02:08] | She’s so boring. Trust us. | 她真是太烦人了,相信我们 |
[02:10] | You don’t want to be stuck in a hot old kitchen | 可别跟蒂莉姑妈在一起 呆在厨房里 |
[02:12] | Especially when the carnival is in town. | 尤其是过狂欢节的时候 |
[02:15] | Oh, no. She’s here. | 哦,不,她来了 |
[02:21] | Dad, we have to leave for the carnival now. | 爸爸,我们去参加狂欢节了 |
[02:24] | I think you can stay and say hello to your aunt. | 不过 你该先和蒂莉姑妈打个招呼再走 |
[02:27] | But, daddy, we’ve been planning it for days. | 可是爸爸,我们已经计划了好几天了 |
[02:30] | Weeks! Months even! | 几周 几个月呢 |
[02:31] | James. Amber. | 詹姆士,安柏 |
[02:33] | Let’s be polite. | 要注意礼貌 |
[02:34] | Yes, father. | 是的,爸爸 |
[02:37] | The duchess matilda! | 蒂莉公爵夫人到 |
[02:39] | ( coughing, sneezing ) | |
[02:44] | ( coughing ) | |
[02:46] | Sorry about all that dust. | 请原谅我这一身的尘土 |
[02:48] | It was a long trip. | 真是旅途遥远 |
[02:50] | Roland, my dear baby brother. | 罗伦 我亲爱的小兄弟 |
[02:52] | Look at you. Adorable. Just adorable. | 看看 你多讨人喜欢的样子啊 |
[02:55] | Miranda, you’re even prettier than your portrait. | 美兰达,你真是比画像上的还可爱 |
[03:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢! |
[03:01] | I’m so glad to finally meet you, tilly. | 我真高兴能够见到你 蒂莉 |
[03:03] | James, look at you! | 詹姆士 看看你 |
[03:05] | How tall you are! | 你都长这么高了? |
[03:07] | ( chuckles ) | |
[03:08] | Wow! And, amber, ( gasps ) | 哇 还有 安柏 |
[03:10] | Oh, you’ve grown so beautiful! | 你长的这么漂亮 |
[03:14] | She was a funny-looking baby, so I’m a little shocked. | 他长得很有意思 真让我震惊 |
[03:17] | I hope I’m not showing it on my face am I– | 我希望不要在脸上显现出来 |
[03:18] | I’m amber. Oh. | 我是安柏 |
[03:20] | ( chuckles ) of course you are, dear. | 当然了,亲爱的 |
[03:22] | Would’ve known you anywhere. | 走到哪儿 我都认识你 |
[03:25] | I’m sofia, duchess matilda. | 我是苏菲亚 蒂莉公爵夫人 |
[03:27] | None of that now. We’re family. | 别这么叫我 我们是一家人 |
[03:30] | I’m aunt tilly to you. Come here. | 我是你的姑妈,过来 |
[03:32] | ( groans ) | |
[03:33] | Let’s all go inside. | 还是先进去吧! |
[03:34] | I’ll have someone bring your bags in. | 我叫人帮你拿行李 |
[03:36] | Oh, I have no bags. None at all. | 哦,我没带行李,用不着 |
[03:38] | Everything I need right is in here. | 要用的东西都在这个小包里了 |
[03:42] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:47] | Uh! The carnival can wait a little bit longer. | 你们的狂欢节恐怕要等一会儿了 |
[03:50] | ( groaning ) | |
[03:53] | Roland: So, did you have a good trip? | 罗伦:旅途愉快吗? |
[03:55] | Tilly: It was whiz-bang! | 蒂莉:那真是太神奇了 |
[03:57] | It always is. | 一直是这样 |
[03:58] | Tilly, in honor of your visit, | 蒂莉,为了欢迎你的到来 |
[04:00] | We’re having a family dinner tonight. | 今晚我们办个家庭晚宴 |
[04:03] | How lovely! | 那可太好了 |
[04:04] | And I was hoping you might whip up | 真希望在晚会上能吃到 |
[04:06] | Your special apple pie for dessert. | 你那美味的苹果馅饼 |
[04:08] | I always do. | 我最拿手的 |
[04:10] | Told you. | 我说吧 |
[04:11] | Tilly makes the best apple pie in the kingdom. | 太好了,蒂莉做的苹果馅饼是世界上最棒的 |
[04:14] | I’ll need apples, of course, cinnamon, nutmeg, and what else? | 我需要苹果,当然啦!肉桂 肉蔻豆 还有什么? |
[04:18] | Hm? Oh, yes! | 哦,对了 |
[04:20] | Some little helpers! | 还需要人帮忙 |
[04:22] | I know the children will be happy to assist. | 我知道孩子们都十分愿意帮忙 |
[04:25] | But we’re supposed to go to the carnival today. | 但是今天我们想去参加狂欢节 |
[04:28] | Well, at least one of you needs to stay and help your aunt. | 最少留下一个人呆在家里帮助姑妈 |
[04:31] | Your majesties. It’s time to go over | 陛下 请你去检查一下 |
[04:33] | The arrangements for tonight’s dinner. | 今晚晚宴的安排 |
[04:35] | But who’s going to help aunt tilly? | 但是谁去帮助蒂莉姑妈 |
[04:38] | You’ll just have to decide what’s more important. | 我希望你们都去,你们应该知道什么更重要 |
[04:41] | Tilly, would you like to join us | 蒂莉,愿意和我们聊天吗? |
[04:43] | In the parlor after you’re done baking? | 烤完蛋糕以后 |
[04:45] | I would but I’m afraid baking will take us all day. | 当然了,但是恐怕这一整天都得在厨房了 |
[04:48] | All day? | 一整天 |
[04:49] | Okay. Have fun! | 好吧,好好干 |
[04:52] | Well, then! Shall we get started? | 哦,好吧,我们可以开始了吗? |
[04:54] | But we’ve been planning to go to the carnival for months. | 我们很愿意,蒂莉姑妈 但狂欢节我们已经计划了几个月了 |
[04:58] | Years even! | 甚至几年了 |
[04:59] | Hmm. I understand. | 嗯,我能理解 |
[05:01] | What about you, sofia? | 你怎么样呢?苏菲亚 |
[05:03] | Well, I… | 我… |
[05:06] | Am happy to help you. | 很愿意帮助你 |
[05:07] | Whiz-bang! | 太棒了 |
[05:08] | ( squeals ) we’ll be going then. | 那我们就走了啊 |
[05:11] | See you after the carnival! | 狂欢节后再见了 |
[05:12] | Toot-a-loo. | 再见了 |
[05:13] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶快离开这儿 |
[05:14] | So, when do we get started? | 那么,什么时候开始呢 |
[05:17] | Right now. | 马上 |
[05:18] | First we need the apples. | 首先我们需要苹果 |
[05:20] | Only the ripest, reddest, | 只能用最熟的 最红的 |
[05:22] | Rarest arabella apple will do for us! | 最贵的阿拉贝拉苹果才可以 |
[05:25] | There’s an arabella orchard not far from here. | 你这儿不远的地方,有一个阿拉贝拉果园 |
[05:28] | Doesn’t it sound like a grand adventure? | 这听起来不像是一场伟大的冒险吗? |
[05:30] | Yeah. Hmm? | 是的 |
[05:33] | Sofia, dear, not really dressed for this, are you? | 亲爱的苏菲亚 不能穿这个知道吗? |
[05:37] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:38] | I’m sure I have something. | 我给你找一件吧 |
[05:40] | Wondered where I put that. | 到底放哪儿了? |
[05:43] | Only blooms every five years. | 5年才开一次的花 |
[05:45] | I’m taking lessons. | 想听我吹一下吗? |
[05:46] | ( plays a note ) | |
[05:49] | Oh! There, and just your size. | 哦,这儿,正好给你穿 |
[05:53] | ( chuckles ) | |
[05:57] | Oh, about a hop-skip -and-a-jump, I’d say. | 非常远吗?我说过跑跑跳跳的一会儿就到了 |
[06:00] | And here we are. | 我们到地方了 |
[06:03] | ( gasps ) oh, we’re too late. | 哦,我们来晚了 |
[06:06] | The arabella orchard has moved again. | 阿拉贝拉果园又跑了 |
[06:09] | The orchard moved? | 果园怎么跑? |
[06:11] | Oh, an arabella orchard is always looking for the perfect spot to grow. | 阿拉贝拉果园总是在寻找合适的地方生长 |
[06:16] | That’s what makes the arabella apple so rare and delicious! | 这就是阿拉贝拉苹果如此珍贵又美味的原因 |
[06:21] | Maybe we should go back to the castle. | 也许我们可以回到城堡去 |
[06:23] | Won’t regular apples be good enough? | 普通的苹果不能用吗? |
[06:24] | Nonsense. | 那可不行 |
[06:26] | My locus-pocus map will tell us how to get there. | 我的魔法地图会告诉我们怎么找到它 |
[06:29] | Uh, that’s a blank piece of paper. | 这只不过是一张白纸 |
[06:32] | Oh, but things aren’t always as they seem, sofia. | 哦,但是事实与人们所看到的总是不一样 苏菲亚 |
[06:36] | Ask nicely and the map will show you the way. | 这地图会帮你找到想要的东西 |
[06:38] | Go ahead, dear. | 来试试吧! |
[06:39] | Okay. If you say so. | 好的,我听你的 |
[06:42] | ( clears throat ) | |
[06:43] | Um, locus-pocus map, | 魔法地图 |
[06:46] | Can you show us where the arabella orchard is, please? | 你能告诉我们阿拉贝拉果园在哪里吗? |
[06:52] | ( gasps ) it really is a map. | 他真是一张地图 |
[06:54] | Mm-hmm. Now then, | 现在嘛 |
[06:56] | We’ll have to go through melodious meadow, | 我们必须通过魔法音乐洼池 |
[06:58] | Across gargantuan gorge and there it is, | 穿过巨怪峡谷 到达那里 |
[07:01] | The orchard of the arabella apple! | 就能找到阿拉贝拉苹果了 |
[07:03] | What’s that place? | 那是什么地方? |
[07:05] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[07:06] | The horrid hills. | 那是恐怖山区 |
[07:08] | ( shivers ) oh no, we won’t go there. | 不不不,不能去哪儿 |
[07:09] | Come along, our adventure awaits! | 来吧,冒险开始了 |
[07:15] | What’s a mel-dol-I-ous meadow? | 魔法音乐洼池是什么? |
[07:18] | “melodious” dear, | 魔法音乐洼地 |
[07:19] | Meaning “pleasant to the ear.” | 就是当风吹过耳边 |
[07:21] | Whenever there’s a breath of a breeze. | 会让你的耳朵非常愉悦 |
[07:24] | I never knew this was here. | 从来没有听过这样的地方 |
[07:25] | It’s beautiful, it’s– | 它很美丽,它 |
[07:27] | Melodious. | 魔法音乐 |
[07:29] | The world’s full of wonders, waiting to be seen. | 这个世界充满了神奇 你会看到的 |
[07:36] | Are those the… | 那座山是 |
[07:37] | …Horrid hills. | 恐怖山区 |
[07:39] | What’s up there? | 那里什么样? |
[07:40] | Don’t know. | 不知道, 最好别知道 |
[07:42] | If you don’t ( singsongy ) mind. | 如果你不介意 |
[07:48] | Are you sure the locus-pocus map said to go this way? | 你确定魔法地图指的是这条路? |
[07:51] | Oh, quite sure. Through the meadow, it said. | 哦 相当确定,穿过这片洼地,是这么说的 |
[07:53] | But it didn’t say exactly how to get through the meadow. | 但是它没有说怎么穿过这片洼地 |
[07:57] | ( both gasp ) | |
[07:58] | Hmm? | |
[08:00] | Or maybe we took a wrong turn. | 也许我们拐错弯了 |
[08:03] | Are we lost, aunt tilly? | 我们迷路了吗?蒂莉姑妈 |
[08:04] | No. Not at all, dear. | 不,没迷路,亲爱的 |
[08:05] | We’re right here. | 我们走的对 |
[08:07] | It’s the path that’s lost. | 就是那条路 |
[08:13] | Oh. It’s no use. | 哦,这条路走不通 |
[08:14] | Now, now, sofia. We have to keep trying. | 别担心,苏菲亚,我们必须继续探索 |
[08:17] | No one’s ever gotten anywhere by giving up. | 只要坚持下去,就一定会成功的 |
[08:21] | ( sighs ) okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | ( groans ) it’s like a big maze! | 这就像一座大迷宫 |
[08:28] | If only we could see over the flowers. | 只能看到花,看不到方向 |
[08:30] | Then we’d know how to find our way out. | 怎么找到出去的路呢 |
[08:32] | Now that’s a whiz-bang idea! | 好了,我想出了个主意 |
[08:34] | And I have just the thing. Hm, somewhere. | 等着我找到它,哦,放在哪儿了? |
[08:36] | Oh, let’s see. Whoo! | 哦,我看看 |
[08:37] | If there was a dog here, he’d chase it. | 会跳的珠子 |
[08:39] | Ooh, time’s a wasting. | 哦,闹钟 |
[08:40] | Oh. Ooh, tea, dear? | 哦,想喝茶吗,亲爱的 |
[08:42] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[08:43] | ( gasps ) here we are! | 找到了 |
[08:45] | Magic jumping shoes. Try these on for size. | 我的魔法飞鞋让你梦想成真 |
[08:48] | Well, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[08:51] | They’re so fluttery. | 他们还挺有劲的 |
[08:52] | ( grunts ) | |
[08:56] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[08:57] | Whoopsie-daisy. | 要担心啊 |
[08:58] | ( grunts ) | |
[09:01] | Oh, whoopsie-doozy! Oh. | 哦,小事一桩 |
[09:02] | No worries. Whoa! | 不用担心 |
[09:03] | The third time’s a charm, sofia. | 一会儿就适应了 苏菲亚 |
[09:05] | Keep your knees bent and remember: | 蜷起腿来 还要记住 |
[09:07] | What goes up, must come down! | 如果飞高了 就要降下来 |
[09:09] | Aah! | |
[09:11] | ( giggles ) it’s working! | 还真能飞 |
[09:13] | Oh! Whoa! | 哇! |
[09:15] | Whoa! Uh! | 哇! |
[09:16] | ( exhales ) there! | 瞧啊 |
[09:18] | I’m doing it! Wee! | 我能控制它了 |
[09:21] | ( giggling ) whoo! Wee! | |
[09:24] | I can see the way, aunt tilly! | 我能看到那条路了 蒂莉姑妈 |
[09:26] | Excellent, dear! | 很好,亲爱的 |
[09:27] | Come on, follow me! | 来吧,跟我走 |
[09:33] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[09:38] | Shouldn’t be much ( singsongy ) farther. | 不会太远了 |
[09:40] | Keep your eyes open for a deep, wide– | 那你的眼睛睁得的大大 的圆圆的 |
[09:43] | Aunt tilly, look out! | 蒂莉姑妈 小心 |
[09:44] | Gorge. You found it. Well done. | 峡谷 找到了,干的好 |
[09:51] | Look! There’s a bridge! | 快看 有座桥 |
[09:57] | Uh, doesn’t seem too sturdy, does it? | 嗯,看上去好像不太结实 |
[10:00] | Let’s test it. | 我们试一下吧! |
[10:03] | Good thinking, dear. | 好主意,亲爱的 |
[10:16] | Sure don’t make rickety rope bridges the way they used to. | 一定不要轻易上那种不太牢固的锁桥 |
[10:20] | ( roaring ) | |
[10:22] | ( gasps ) what was that? | 那是什么? |
[10:23] | The only way to find out is to find out. | 想知道真相就要自己去看 |
[10:27] | ( sobbing ) | |
[10:32] | It’s a giant. | 是个巨人 |
[10:35] | Why do you think he’s crying? | 他为什么在这儿哭? |
[10:36] | Suppose you’ll have to ask. | 你应该去问他 |
[10:38] | Me? | 我去? |
[10:39] | You! | 你去 |
[10:41] | ( sobbing continues ) | |
[10:44] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[10:46] | Mr. Giant, sir, are you all right? | 巨龙先生 先生,你还好吗? |
[10:49] | ( blows nose ) | |
[10:51] | Oh, I’m not at all all right! | 我一点儿都不好 |
[10:53] | I stepped on a thorn and it really hurts! | 我被刺扎了 真的好疼啊! |
[10:57] | I tried but it’s too small for my big fingers! | 我试过,但是对我的手指来说他太小了 |
[11:03] | Hmm? Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你 |
[11:05] | But you’re just a little thing! | 但是你不过是个小东西 |
[11:07] | What can you do? | 你能做什么呢 |
[11:09] | Oh, just go away! | 哦,还是快走吧! |
[11:11] | ( sobbing ) | |
[11:13] | I know it hurts, mr. Giant. | 我知道那很疼 巨人先生 |
[11:15] | But if you let me take a look, I think I can help. | 如果你让我看看,也许我能帮你 |
[11:18] | ( sniffles ) okay. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Here. Tilly: Oh my. | 这儿 蒂莉:哦,我的天 |
[11:24] | It’s not a thorn, dear, it’s the whole bush. | 哪是什么刺啊,是一棵树 |
[11:27] | Do you think we can pull it out? | 我们能拔出来吗? |
[11:28] | Well, we won’t know until we try. | 不试试怎么知道呢 |
[11:31] | Be careful with the thorns. | 拔的时候小心点 |
[11:34] | Let’s pull on the count of three. | 数到三,一起使劲 |
[11:36] | One, two… | 一,二 |
[11:37] | ( whimpering ) three! | 三 |
[11:39] | ( giant screams ) | |
[11:41] | ( gasps ) you got it out! | 你拔出来了 |
[11:44] | You got it out! | 你拔出来了 |
[11:45] | ( laughs ) | |
[11:49] | Oh, how can I ever thank you? | 我该怎么感谢你呢 小家伙 |
[11:53] | Well, there is one thing. | 哦,还真有件事 |
[11:56] | We need to get across that big gorge. | 我们得穿过那个大峡谷 |
[11:58] | Ha! You call that a gorge? | 你叫他大峡谷 |
[12:01] | I can get over that in one step. | 我一只脚就能迈过去 |
[12:03] | Come along! | 上来吧! |
[12:06] | Sophia: Whoa! | 哇! |
[12:09] | Sophia: Wow! We’re so high up! | 哇!我们真高啊! |
[12:12] | Yeah. First time hitching a ride on a giant, is it? | 对,第一次有巨人帮忙旅行是不是? |
[12:15] | You’ve done this before? | 你以前有过吗? |
[12:17] | Who hasn’t? | 谁没有过呢 |
[12:18] | Hang on tight! | 站稳了 |
[12:20] | ( laughing ) | |
[12:24] | ( sighs ) bye, mr. Giant, sir. | 再见了,巨人先生 |
[12:27] | Thanks for the ride! | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[12:29] | Sure thing. Goodbye! | 小意思,再见 |
[12:36] | This way, sofia. | 这边走,苏菲亚 |
[12:38] | We’re just a hop-skip -and-a-jump away. | 蹦蹦跳跳一会儿就到了 |
[12:44] | There they are. | 我们到了 |
[12:45] | The arabella apples. | 神奇的阿拉贝拉苹果 |
[12:49] | Wow! They’re beautiful. | 哇,真是太漂亮了 |
[12:53] | We can use this to carry them. | 可以用这个装苹果 |
[12:57] | Here’s a nice red one. | 这有个又红又大的 |
[13:00] | Oh, yes, that’s a fine one, too. | 哦,对,这个也不错 |
[13:01] | And here’s another one. | 还有那个 |
[13:04] | How about these? | 这些怎么样? |
[13:05] | Lovely! | 太好了 |
[13:08] | This should be more than enough. | 这些足够用了 |
[13:12] | ( grunts ) | |
[13:13] | I got it. | 背好了 |
[13:19] | Huh? | |
[13:22] | Sophia: The apple trees! | 苹果树 |
[13:23] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[13:24] | Off to find a better spot, I suppose. | 我认为肯定去找更好的地方了 |
[13:30] | ( growling ) | |
[13:31] | I hope that was your stomach, dear | 不是你的肚子在叫吧 亲爱的 |
[13:33] | Nope. Mine neither. | 不 也不是我 |
[13:34] | ( growls ) | |
[13:36] | Uh-oh. | 啊 哦 |
[13:37] | It’s a wild and woolly wombeast. | 是只可怕的沃姆兽 |
[13:39] | ( growling ) | |
[13:40] | Uh, go on, now. | 嗨!别乱叫 |
[13:41] | Be a good wombeast. | 要当个乖乖兽 |
[13:42] | Shoo, you, shoo. | 走开,快 走开 |
[13:44] | ( growls ) | |
[13:45] | It’s not shooing. | 这样好像没用 |
[13:48] | ( sniffing ) | |
[13:49] | You better get the apples. | 你保护好苹果 |
[13:50] | ( growling ) hey! | 嘿 |
[13:51] | Those are ours! No! | 这是我们的 不 |
[13:56] | Aunt tilly! He took all the apples! | 蒂莉姑妈,他拿走了苹果 |
[13:58] | And the orchard’s gone, so we can’t get more. | 果园消失了,我们再也摘不到了 |
[14:01] | Now we’ll never get to bake your pie. | 我们没有苹果来烤馅饼了 |
[14:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay, sofia. | 没关系,没关系,苏菲亚 |
[14:06] | I’m sure you’ll come up with a solution. | 你一定会想出办法的 |
[14:08] | Me? What can I do? | 我,我能做什么? |
[14:09] | Why, the same thing you’ve been doing all day long. | 这一整天里都在解决问题 |
[14:12] | You figured out a way to get through the flower maze, | 你找出了穿过花朵迷宫的道路 |
[14:14] | Bravely faced a giant and convinced him | 你勇敢的去面对巨人 取得了他的信任 |
[14:17] | To help us across that gorge. | 他帮助我们穿过了大峡谷 |
[14:18] | Wow, sofia, my dear, | 哦,苏菲亚,亲爱的 |
[14:21] | You have what it takes to be a great adventurer. | 你一定能成为一个伟大的探险家 |
[14:25] | ♪ if you find yourself in trouble ♪ | 如果你陷入了困窘 |
[14:28] | ♪ and you don’t know what to do ♪ | 不知道何去何从 |
[14:31] | ♪ don’t pull your hair out in despair ♪ | 不要怀疑,自暴自弃 |
[14:34] | ♪ before my song is through | 我唱的这首歌 |
[14:36] | ♪ see, I’ve got a little recipe ♪ | 是一个神奇小秘方 |
[14:39] | ♪ to take away your woes | 能把忧伤扫光 |
[14:42] | ♪ and all of the ingredients ( gasps ) | 这个秘方里的配料 |
[14:45] | ♪ are right behind your nose | 都在你的身边 |
[14:47] | ♪ you just need two cups of courage ♪ | 首先要两杯勇气 |
[14:50] | ♪ and a little pinch of pluck | 再加一点点振作 |
[14:53] | ♪ a quarter pound of cleverness ♪ | 加四分之一磅聪明 |
[14:56] | ♪ a dash of plain old luck | 和一小勺运气 |
[14:59] | ♪ then ya mix ’em up all together ♪ | 然后把它们搅拌均匀 |
[15:01] | ♪ into one tremendous stew | 倒进一口大锅里 |
[15:04] | ♪ it’s a recipe for adventure | 这个配方就叫做冒险 |
[15:07] | ♪ cooking up inside of you | 对你身心有益 |
[15:14] | ♪ so put on your thinking helmet ♪ | 快快带上你的头盔 |
[15:17] | ♪ like adventurers must do | 勇敢出发去冒险 |
[15:20] | ♪ I have no doubt you’ll figure out ♪ | 我不怀疑你能想出 |
[15:22] | ♪ a great idea or two | 一两个好主意 |
[15:25] | ♪ because the key to finding what you want ♪ | 因为寻找答案的关键 |
[15:28] | ♪ is knowing where to look | 而是找寻的地点 |
[15:30] | ♪ and you’ve got all the ingredients ♪ | 所有的配料都已齐全 |
[15:33] | ♪ so now it’s time to cook | 是时候开始了 |
[15:36] | If only we could find the wombeast, | 只要找到沃姆兽 |
[15:38] | Then we might get our apples back. | 就能把苹果拿回来 |
[15:40] | But he’s long gone, dear. How could we find him? | 但是他已经跑了很久了 怎么找到他呢 |
[15:42] | Hmm? Your locus-pocus map! | 你的魔法地图 |
[15:44] | We could ask it where the wombeast went. | 我们问问它 沃姆兽到哪儿去了? |
[15:46] | That is a whiz-bang idea! | 真是个绝妙的主意 |
[15:48] | ( grunts ) | |
[15:50] | Locus-pocus map, please show us the wombeast. | 请问魔法地图 沃姆兽到哪儿去了 |
[15:55] | ( gasps ) | |
[15:56] | He’s in the horrid hills. | 他在恐怖山区 |
[15:57] | ( shivers ) | |
[15:59] | Oh. But that’s okay. | 哦,没关系的 |
[16:01] | ♪ ’cause I’ve got | 我拥有 |
[16:02] | ♪ two cups of courage | 两杯勇气 |
[16:04] | ♪ and a little pinch of pluck | 还有一点点振作 |
[16:07] | ♪ a quarter pound of cleverness ♪ | 加四分之一磅的聪明 |
[16:10] | ♪ a dash of plain old luck | 和一小勺运气 |
[16:12] | ♪ then I mix ’em up all together ♪ | 然后把它们搅拌均匀 |
[16:15] | ♪ into one big fricassee | 倒进一口大锅里 |
[16:18] | ♪ it’s a recipe for adventure | 这个配方就叫做冒险 |
[16:21] | ♪ cookin’ up inside of me | 对我身心都有益 |
[16:23] | ♪ we just need two cups of courage ♪ | 首先要两杯勇气 |
[16:25] | ♪ two cups of courage | 两杯勇气 |
[16:27] | ♪ and a little pinch of pluck ♪ | 再加一点点振作 |
[16:28] | ♪ a little pinch of pluck | 一点点振作 |
[16:29] | ♪ a quarter pound of cleverness ♪ | 打四分之一磅聪明 |
[16:32] | ♪ a dash of plain old luck | 和一小勺运气 |
[16:34] | Both: ♪ then we mix ’em up all together ♪ | 两者:然后把它们搅拌均匀 |
[16:37] | ♪ into one tremendous stew | 倒进一口大锅里 |
[16:39] | Yum. | |
[16:41] | ♪ it’s a recipe | 这个配方 |
[16:42] | ♪ a recipe | 这个配方 |
[16:43] | ♪ for adventure | 就叫做冒险 |
[16:45] | ♪ adventure | 叫做冒险 |
[16:46] | ♪ and it’s cookin’ up in me and you ♪ | 他对你我身心都有益 |
[16:58] | Looks like the wombeast’s cave is up… | 看起来沃姆兽的洞在 |
[17:02] | There. | 那里 |
[17:04] | It’s really steep. | 可真够高的 |
[17:05] | It sure is. | 确实很高 |
[17:06] | Not even your jumping shoes could help us get up there. | 不过你的魔法鞋会帮我们上去了 |
[17:09] | They sure couldn’t. | 恐怕不行 |
[17:10] | But maybe you have something else in your bag that would? | 也许你的包里有其他能用的东西呢 |
[17:13] | Hm, good thinking. | 好主意 |
[17:16] | Let’s see here. | 让我看看 |
[17:18] | Oh! Eureka! A kite! | 哦,这是个 纸风筝 |
[17:20] | That’s a kite? | 那是个风筝? |
[17:22] | Remember, things aren’t always as they seem, dear. | 记住,有时候眼睛也会欺骗你的 |
[17:26] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[17:28] | And we just need to pin the tail | 我们只要拽住风筝的绳子 |
[17:30] | On the kite and there we go. | 就会飞到那里了 |
[17:33] | Now, all we need is a breath of a breeze. | 现在我们需要有一阵轻风 |
[17:35] | Ah, wonderful! ( wind blowing ) | 啊,太好了 |
[17:39] | Hold on tight and up we go! | 抓住了,要起飞了 |
[17:46] | I think we can see the whole kingdom from up here. | 从这儿就能看到整个王国了 |
[17:48] | And then some. | 不只王国 |
[17:58] | That’s the wombeast cave right there. | 那儿就是沃姆兽的洞 |
[18:02] | Ooh, I’ll never fit in there. | 我不太适合进去 |
[18:04] | I can do it, aunt tilly. | 我去吧,蒂莉姑妈 |
[18:07] | Spoken like a true adventurer. | 口气就像个探险家一样 |
[18:09] | I’ll be right here if you need me. | 如果需要,我会随时出现 |
[18:12] | ( exhales ) | |
[18:20] | ( growling ) | |
[18:23] | ( growling continues ) | |
[18:25] | Oh, mr. Wombeast. ( echoing ) wombeast. | 哦,沃姆兽先生 |
[18:28] | Sir. ( echoing ) sir. | 先生 |
[18:29] | Where are you ( echoing ) are you? | 您在吗? |
[18:31] | ( growling ) | |
[18:33] | ( gasps ) | |
[18:34] | Nice, wombeast. | 你好,沃姆兽 |
[18:36] | ( roars ) | |
[18:37] | You should know, I am a brave adventurer. | 你别想吓唬我,要知道 我是个勇敢的探险家 |
[18:41] | ( growls ) | |
[18:43] | after you hear my super-growl. | 我想看看,听到我的超级咆哮声后,你还能多勇敢?We’ll see how brave you are |
[18:47] | I’ve been practicing it all day. | 我整天都在练习咆哮 |
[18:49] | I even scared myself. | 我自己听了都害怕 |
[18:51] | You scared yourself with your own growl? | 你自己把自己吓着了 |
[18:53] | ( giggles ) that’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[18:54] | ( chuckles ) it is kinda funny. | 确实很有意思 |
[18:56] | Hey, wait a minute! | 嘿,你等等 |
[18:57] | You speak wombeast? | 你会说沃姆兽语? |
[18:59] | I can speak to any animal. | 我能和所有动物说话 |
[19:00] | Because of my amulet. | 因为我有护身符 |
[19:01] | Well, you’re wrong about me being funny. | 你以为我感兴趣 那就错了 |
[19:04] | I’m not funny. | 我不感兴趣 |
[19:05] | I’m ferocious. | 我是很凶猛的 |
[19:07] | ( growling ) | |
[19:09] | ( giggles ) and kinda cute. | 而且很可爱 |
[19:11] | When you aren’t growling and taking people’s apples. | 不过你不乱吼叫,不乱抢东西 |
[19:13] | I’d like our apples back if you don’t mind. | 我想拿回我的苹果 请别介意 |
[19:16] | Well, you can’t have them. They’re mine now. | 你想都别想,现在它们是我的了 |
[19:20] | But we picked those apples. | 这些苹果是我们摘的 |
[19:21] | And it took us all day to find them. | 我们花了一整天的时间呢! |
[19:23] | And it’s just not nice to take things from people | 毫无理由,不打招呼,就抢别人的东西是不对的 |
[19:25] | Higgledy-piggledy! | |
[19:26] | ( whimpers ) you’re right. | 说得对 |
[19:28] | But I’m really hungry. | 可是我太饿了 |
[19:30] | And those apples looked so tasty. | 而且那些苹果看起来太好吃了 |
[19:35] | Oh. Well, if you’d asked us, | 哦,好吧 如果你告诉我们 |
[19:37] | I’m sure we would have given you a few. | 我们一定会给你带一些的 |
[19:39] | But we really need those apples back, | 但是我们真的要带着些苹果回去 |
[19:41] | So we can bake a pie for the family dinner tonight. | 做家庭晚宴的烤饼 |
[19:43] | What’s a family dinner? | 什么是家庭晚宴? |
[19:46] | You know, when the whole family | 有时全家人围坐在 |
[19:47] | Eats together with lots of food and a great big table. | 一张大桌子前吃各种美食 |
[19:51] | Wait, don’t tell me you’ve never had a family dinner? | 等等,你不会没参加过家庭晚宴吧 |
[19:54] | I don’t have a family. | 我根本就没有家庭 |
[19:57] | You don’t? | 没有家 |
[19:58] | Nope. It’s just me up here. | 没有,这里只有我自己 |
[20:01] | Don’t you ever get lonely? | 你不感觉孤单吗? |
[20:03] | Sometimes. | 有时候也会 |
[20:07] | Here. Take your apples. | 把苹果还给你吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll find something else to eat. | 我再去找点别的吃的 |
[20:11] | ( sighs ) | |
[20:13] | Poor wombeast. | 可怜的沃姆兽 |
[20:14] | I wish there was a way we could both get what we want. | 希望有办法能够同时解决我们的问题 |
[20:17] | Hey. Maybe there is. | 嗨,也许这样能行 |
[20:20] | Huh? | 啊 |
[20:22] | I’m back! And I got the apples. | 我回来了,我拿回了苹果 |
[20:25] | Sofia, I knew you could do it. | 苏菲亚,我就知道你能行的 |
[20:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[20:31] | Aunt tilly, this is wilbur, the wild woolly wombeast. | 蒂莉姑妈,这是韦尔伯,野生卷毛沃姆兽 |
[20:35] | ( growly chuckle ) he’s very hungry, | 他饿极了 |
[20:37] | So I invited him to come back to the castle | 所以我请他和我们回城堡 |
[20:39] | For the family dinner. | 参加家庭晚宴 |
[20:40] | What a whiz-bang idea! | 这个主意太棒了 |
[20:42] | ( purrs ) | |
[20:50] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[20:51] | Aunt tilly, the pie looks great! | 蒂莉姑妈,烤饼看着棒极了 |
[20:53] | Thanks for helping me bake it, sofia. | 感谢你帮我的忙,苏菲亚 |
[20:55] | May I present the duchess matilda’s famous apple pie. | 请允许我献上蒂莉公爵夫人著名的苹果馅饼 |
[21:09] | ( everyone gasps ) ooo! | 噢 |
[21:12] | I’ve been waiting all day. | 我已经等了一天了 |
[21:21] | Mmm. | |
[21:22] | You’ve outdone yourself this time, tilly. | 你真是厨艺不减当年哪 蒂莉 |
[21:26] | Mm-mm-mm. | |
[21:27] | Mmm. Oh, it’s delicious. | 真是太好吃了 |
[21:29] | Mm-hmm! | |
[21:32] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without my little helper. | 哦,没有小助手的帮助我根本做不出来 |
[21:35] | Oh, sofia. | 哦,苏菲亚 |
[21:36] | You missed a great carnival. | 你错过了精彩的狂欢节 |
[21:38] | We rode a ferris wheel so high | 我们坐了摩天轮 有那么高 |
[21:41] | You could almost see the whole kingdom! | 差不多能看到整个王国 |
[21:43] | That high, huh? | 那很高吗? |
[21:45] | And they had this big corn maze! | 还有好大的玉米迷宫 |
[21:47] | I thought we’d never get out! | 我以为走不出来了呢 |
[21:48] | Sorry you missed it. | 真可惜,你没去 |
[21:50] | Was it fun helping aunt tilly? | 给姑妈帮忙有意思吗? |
[21:51] | It was funner than fun! | 简直太有意思了 |
[21:53] | It was whiz-bang! | 感觉棒极了 |
[21:55] | Both: Huh? | 两者:啊 |
[21:58] | ( growling ) | |
[21:59] | ( panting ) | |
[22:03] | Here you go, wilbur! | 快吃吧,韦尔伯 |
[22:05] | ( wilbur sighs ) | |
[22:07] | Sofia, I’ve never seen you so eat so much. | 苏菲亚,从没见过你吃的这么多 |
[22:09] | You had a second helping of everything. | 每样东西你都拿了两次 |
[22:11] | All that baking must have made me hungry. | 一整天的工作让我饿极了 |
[22:14] | ( burps ) | |
[22:15] | Oh dear! | 哦,亲爱的 |
[22:17] | Where are my manners? Excuse me! | 我真是太失礼了,抱歉 |
[22:19] | A toast to my dear sister and her outstanding apple pie! | 我提议 为我亲爱的姐姐还有她精湛绝伦的苹果馅饼 |
[22:22] | To tilly! | 敬蒂莉 |
[22:23] | All: To tilly! | 所有人:干杯 |
[22:25] | I’m so glad I spent the day with you. | 非常高兴和你度过一整天 |
[22:27] | I had no idea you were such an adventurer. | 我真没想到你那么喜欢冒险 |
[22:29] | And I always knew you were, my dear. | 我可一直知道你会喜欢,亲爱的 |
[22:32] | ( giggles ) |