时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ♪ | |
[00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:11] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 苏菲亚 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那 |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:52] | The floating palace! | 漂浮皇宫 |
[01:23] | Oh! Sofia, there you are! | 哦苏菲亚你在这儿呢 |
[01:25] | You have to come out to the terrace this instant. | 跟我到天台上去 |
[01:27] | I’ll be right there. | 着什么急等我看完故事 |
[01:29] | I’m almost done with this story. | |
[01:30] | Finish it later. Come on! | 等会儿再看快走吧 |
[01:33] | What’s so important? | 什么重要的事啊 |
[01:34] | You’ll see. ( giggles ) | 等着瞧吧 你们好姑娘们 |
[01:36] | Hello, ladies. | |
[01:38] | Dad, are we there yet? | 爸爸是不是快到了 |
[01:40] | We sure are. | 当然了欢迎来到梅利威海湾 |
[01:41] | Welcome to merroway cove! | |
[01:53] | Rollie, it’s beautiful. | 亲爱的这儿可真美呀 |
[01:55] | It’s just as I remember it. | 和我想象中的一样 |
[01:57] | My father brought me here when I was a boy. | 我小时候父亲带我来过这儿 |
[01:59] | Remember, baileywick? | 记得吗巴利维克 |
[02:00] | All too well, your majesty. | 完全一样我的陛下 |
[02:02] | Are you okay, baileywick? | 你没事吧巴利维克 |
[02:03] | Yes, sofia. | 没事苏菲亚 |
[02:04] | I’m just getting used to being on the water. | 我只是不太习惯待在水面上 |
[02:07] | What a perfect place to spend our summer vacation. | 这里可真是再好不过的度假胜地了 |
[02:10] | Daddy, isn’t merroway cove where the mermaids live? | 爸爸梅利威海湾会不会有美人鱼 美人鱼 |
[02:12] | Mermaids? | |
[02:14] | I’m afraid those stories are just old fisherman’s tales. | 我想那可能是渔民们的传说罢了 |
[02:17] | Last time I was here, I didn’t see any mermaids. | 上次我来的时候 可没见过什么美人鱼 |
[02:20] | And I looked, right baileywick? | 我找过是吧巴利维克 |
[02:21] | You did indeed. | 的确如此 |
[02:23] | Maybe they stayed underwater. | 也许她们待在深水里 |
[02:24] | I’m reading a book about mermaids right now, | 我刚刚还看了个美人鱼的故事 |
[02:26] | And it says a lot of times | 说她们经常会浮到水面上来 |
[02:27] | They only come up to the surface | |
[02:29] | When they know humans aren’t looking. | 但是要确保人们不会发现 |
[02:31] | Nonsense! | 真是荒唐 |
[02:32] | Admiral hornpipe! | 你好啊舰长先生 |
[02:33] | I have sailed the 17 seas, | 我航海已经有17年了 |
[02:35] | And seen all manner of creatures, | 见过各种海洋生物 但是从没见过美人鱼 |
[02:38] | But not one single mermaid. | |
[02:40] | The truth of the matter is, | 事情的真相就是 |
[02:41] | There is no truth to the matter. | 这种说法根本就不是真的 |
[02:43] | Mermaids are not real. | 美人鱼根本就不存在 |
[02:46] | But it says so in the book. | 但是书上说有啊 |
[02:48] | Not all stories are true, sofia. | 故事是虚构的苏菲亚 |
[02:50] | Right. Now who wants to go up to the wheelhouse | 没错现在谁来帮忙 跟我去驾驶舱 |
[02:53] | And help me sail across this lovely cove? | 我们就要驶进这可爱的海湾了 |
[02:56] | Both: I do! I do! | 我来我来 |
[02:57] | Well, off course you do. Tally-ho! | 那就都来吧向海湾前进 |
[03:00] | Come along, everyone. | 前进各位 |
[03:02] | ( sighs ) | |
[03:03] | Lunch is now being served on the lido deck. | 海滨浴场的午餐已经准备好喽 |
[03:06] | Mmm. Blueberries a la clover! Huh? | 蓝莓幸运草的最爱 |
[03:09] | Clover! | 幸运草 |
[03:10] | Hey, princess! | 嘿公主殿下 |
[03:12] | You’re suipposed to be back at the castle. | 你在这儿干什么 你应该回城堡去的 |
[03:15] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
[03:16] | Stay there. I’m coming down. | 别乱跑我马上下去 |
[03:22] | The princess may be on vacation, | 公主们倒是可以休假 但是邪恶魔法可不能休息乌米 |
[03:25] | But there’s no rest for the wicked, wormy. | |
[03:28] | Not when there’s a kingdom to take over. | 不然我们拿什么统治王国呢 |
[03:30] | ( caws ) | |
[03:31] | And we won’t even need princess sofia’s amulet | 而且我们不再需要 苏菲亚公主的护身符了 |
[03:34] | To do it. | |
[03:36] | Because I found another way. | 因为我已经找到了另外一个办法 |
[03:40] | The mermaid comb of merroway cove. | 那就是梅利威海湾美人鱼的发卡 |
[03:43] | The mermaids that live in the bottom of this cove | 根据这个传说 生活在海湾最深处的美人鱼 |
[03:47] | Have a magical comb that can harness | 有把神奇的发卡 它能调动整个海洋的能量 就像这样 |
[03:49] | The power of the ocean like this! | |
[03:53] | Ooh, if I can get my hands on that comb, | 只要我能得到那把发卡 |
[03:56] | The entire kingdom will bow at my feet. | 魔法王国就牢牢控制在 我的手心儿里了 |
[04:00] | Stop lounging around, wormy. | 别瞎嚷嚷了乌米 |
[04:02] | It’s time to go fishing for mermaids. | 现在我们该去钓一条美人鱼了 |
[04:08] | So how’d you get on board? | 你是怎么到船上来的 哦我只是在城堡厨房的盒子里 |
[04:10] | Well, I was taking a nap in one of the boxes | |
[04:12] | In the castle kitchen, when I woke up, I was here. | 小睡一会儿 醒来的时候我就在这儿了 真是太酷了 就是说我也能度假啦 |
[04:14] | Oops. | |
[04:16] | But that’s cool, ’cause I could use a vacation. | |
[04:20] | I could see it now. | 我都等不及了 |
[04:22] | Lying on a beach, sipping on a coconut… | 躺在沙滩上 喝着新鲜的椰果汁儿 |
[04:25] | ( gasps ) did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[04:26] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[04:30] | Let’s look from the swimming platform. | 我们到下面的甲板上看看 |
[04:33] | Look for what? Sofia? | 你找什么 苏菲亚 |
[04:40] | Huh? | |
[04:45] | ( sighs ) | |
[04:46] | What’re you looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[04:47] | I thought I saw… | 我想我看见了 |
[04:49] | Saw what? | 看见什么了 美人鱼 |
[04:50] | Uh, a mermaid. | |
[04:52] | Ha! Mermaid. | 美人鱼 |
[04:55] | Oh, you’re serious. I’m sorry. | 你没开玩笑对不起 |
[04:57] | It’s okay. ( sighs ) | 没事儿也许真的只是故事 |
[04:59] | I guess they are just stories. | |
[05:00] | Both: Huh?!? | |
[05:02] | ( gasps ) | |
[05:04] | What was that? | 那是什么 是美人鱼她去哪儿了 |
[05:05] | A mermaid! | 是美人鱼她去哪儿了 |
[05:07] | Where’d she go? | |
[05:11] | ( gasps ) | |
[05:12] | ( gasps ) | |
[05:18] | Oh! | |
[05:20] | Be careful, princess! | 当心点儿公主 |
[05:22] | Stop! You’re just getting yourself more tangled. | 别动这样只会越缠越紧的 |
[05:24] | Here! Take my hand. | 来拉住我的手 |
[05:31] | Hold still. | 坚持一下 |
[05:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 别客气 |
[05:38] | You’re welcome. My name is sofia. What’s yours? | 我是苏菲亚你叫什么 |
[05:41] | I’m oona. | 我叫乌娜 |
[05:42] | You’re a mermaid. | 你是美人鱼 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I am. | 对没错 |
[05:46] | And I’m clover. | 我叫幸运草 |
[05:47] | Hello, clover. What’re you? | 你好幸运草你是什么 |
[05:48] | I’m a blue ribbon bunny, baby. | 我是一只蓝绶带兔子 |
[05:51] | Oh! Mermaids can talk to animals? | 美人鱼能和动物说话 |
[05:53] | Of course. Can’t humans? | 当然了人类不能吗 |
[05:55] | Not usually. | 一般不能 |
[05:57] | This is some boat you have. | 这艘大船是你的吗 |
[06:00] | It’s a floating palace. | 这是个漂浮皇宫 |
[06:02] | I saw it enter the cove. | 我看见它驶进了海湾 |
[06:04] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的船呢 |
[06:07] | Does your necklace always glow like that? | 你的项链总是这么闪光的吗 它只是有时候才会闪 |
[06:11] | Oh! It only glows once in a while. | |
[06:14] | It’s enchanted. | 是有魔法的 |
[06:15] | Hey! So’s my comb! Really? | 我的发卡也是 真的 |
[06:17] | At least that’s what my mom says. | 至少我妈妈是这么说的 |
[06:19] | But she won’t tell me what it’s powers are, | 但没说是什么魔法 |
[06:21] | ’cause she says I’m not old enough yet. | 说我还太小最好别知道 |
[06:23] | Oh, I’d better go. Why? | 我还是走吧 为什么 |
[06:26] | We’re not supposed to spend too much time at the surface. | 因为我们是不能离开海水太久的 |
[06:29] | Well, it was nice meeting you, sofia. | 很高兴认识你苏菲亚 |
[06:31] | Wait! Don’t go. | 等等别走 |
[06:33] | Ow! What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:35] | I can’t swim. I must’ve hurt my fin in the net. | 我游不了了 那个网把我的鳍弄坏了 |
[06:38] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 来把手给我 |
[06:40] | Oh, whoa, whoa! | |
[06:43] | Here, take my hand. | |
[06:45] | ( gasps ) | |
[06:49] | Uh, sofia? | 苏菲亚你的腿要 要消失了 |
[06:51] | Your legs are going away. | |
[06:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[07:04] | Sofia! How’d you do that? | 苏菲亚你是怎么做到的 |
[07:06] | With each deed performed for better or worse, | 对于你做出每一个善行或者恶念 |
[07:09] | A power is granted, a blessing or curse. | 护身符都会加以祝福或诅咒 |
[07:12] | My amulet gives me special powers | 当我做好事时 护身符会给我神奇的力量 |
[07:14] | When I do good things. | |
[07:15] | I helped you out of the net. | 我救了你 |
[07:17] | So the amulet gave me the power to transform into a mermaid. | 护身符就给了我 变成美人鱼的力量 |
[07:20] | Do you know what that means? What? | 知道那意味着什么吗 什么 |
[07:22] | I can swim in the water like a mermaid! | 我能像美人鱼一样在水里游泳了 |
[07:26] | Sofia! Sofia? | 苏菲亚 苏菲亚 |
[07:31] | This is incredible! | 这太不可思议了 |
[07:46] | Ah! | |
[07:48] | I can’t believe your amulet turned you into a mermaid. | 真不敢相信护身符 把你也变成了美人鱼 |
[07:51] | Now I can help you back to the platform. | 我能帮你回到甲板上去啦 |
[07:53] | But I need to get home. | 可是我得回家 |
[07:54] | No. Just at the bottom of the cove. | 你的家不远吧 对就在海湾最深处 |
[07:57] | Great. Clover? I’ll be back soon. | 太好了幸运草我马上回来 |
[08:00] | I’m going to see where the mermaids live. | 我想去看看美人鱼的世界 |
[08:02] | Okay, have fun. Wait! You’re going where? | 好吧随你吧 等等你说你要去哪儿 |
[08:11] | Pardon me, ‘scuse me, pardon me. | 抱歉请注意让一让 |
[08:14] | Sorry. Still getting used to the tail. | 抱歉还不太习惯使用尾巴 |
[08:20] | Man, this is one strange vacation. | 天哪可真是个神奇的假期 |
[08:27] | Hey! That’s my lunch! | 嘿那是我的午餐 |
[08:28] | Finders keepers, bunny! ( laughs ) | 谁找到算谁的兔子 |
[08:33] | Oh, you won’t be keeping it for long, seagull. | 你高兴不了多久的 贼鸥 没错 我们先弄到救生的小船 真是明智 |
[08:36] | ( laughs ) | |
[08:38] | Right, we’ll just borrow this lifeboat | |
[08:42] | And find a nice, private hding place | 这样就能独自行动 不用担心那些叽叽喳喳的公主 挡我们的路了 |
[08:45] | Where no precocious prinsesses will get in our way. | |
[08:51] | Oh, wormy. | 乌米这个海湾真是我们 开始绝妙计划的好地方啊 好了我找找能用什么咒语 |
[08:52] | This cave will be the perfect spot to hatch our scheme. | |
[09:02] | Now, let’s find that spell. | |
[09:05] | We are going to transform ourselves | 我们先要把自己变成 |
[09:07] | Into the most magnificent sea creatures. | 足以掩人耳目的海洋生物 |
[09:10] | Then we can dive straight to the bottom of the cove | 这样才能够进入海洋最深处 |
[09:12] | And find that mermaid comb. | 去拿到美人鱼的发卡 |
[09:15] | Where is it? | Where is it? 在哪儿来着在哪儿呢 |
[09:18] | Aha! There! ( clears throat ) | 这个这个 |
[09:21] | Air to water, land to sea, | 海水当空气海洋当陆地 |
[09:25] | Actuus gillen maritee! | 要变什么都如意 成功了 |
[09:44] | ( laughs ) it worked! | |
[09:49] | ( gurgles ) | |
[09:51] | Oh, relax, wormy. | 哦别紧张乌米 这样我们就能潜入那些 可爱海洋生物的世界了 |
[09:52] | This way, we’ll blend in with the other sea life. | |
[09:56] | Wow, you guys sure stick out. | 你确定这样不会挨揍 |
[09:57] | New around here, eh? | 新来的吧 |
[09:59] | Oh, love the clown mask. Very funny. | 但愿你能交到好朋友祝你愉快 |
[10:01] | ( fish laughing ) | |
[10:04] | Ooh, everyone’s a critic. | 人人都是批评家管他呢 很快那些美人鱼就是我们的了 |
[10:06] | No matter. ( laughs ) | |
[10:09] | Soon the mermaid comb will be ours | |
[10:11] | And then the entire kingdom. | 接着就是整个魔法王国 我们走吧乌米 |
[10:16] | Off we go, wormy! ( laughs ) | |
[10:21] | That way, sofia. Throughh the kelp forest. | 这边苏菲亚穿过这片森林 它们看起来像是海藻呀乌娜 |
[10:24] | It looks just like seaweed, oona. | |
[10:26] | That’s because kelp is seaweed. | 因为他们本身就是大型褐藻 |
[10:29] | Wow, it’s like a whole new world under the sea. | 这里简直是另一个世界 海底世界还要游很远吗 |
[10:33] | Is it much farther? | 从这儿下去通过海沟就是了 |
[10:34] | Down there. Just past this ledge. | 从这儿下去通过海沟就是了 |
[10:39] | Oh, wow. | |
[10:44] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[10:47] | Let’s go inside. | 快跟我进去吧 |
[10:48] | In the ship? Uh-huh. | 去船里 |
[10:51] | Whoa. It’s all broken up. | |
[10:53] | Is this where you live, oona? | 都是坏的呀 你就住在这儿吗乌娜 |
[10:56] | No, this is my hideaway. | 不这里是我的避难所 |
[11:00] | It’s where I keep all my treasures. | 我所有的宝贝都藏在这儿 乌娜乌娜你回来了吗 |
[11:03] | Oona? Oona, are you back? Aw. | |
[11:07] | Quick! Hide over here! | 快快躲起来 为什么 |
[11:09] | Why? That’s sven. | 他是希文我的朋友 但他每次见到陌生人 总是紧张得要命 也许她到船里去了 |
[11:10] | He’s my friend, | |
[11:12] | But he gets very suspicious around strangers. | |
[11:15] | Maybe she’s in her shipwreck. | |
[11:17] | Oona? Oona? There you are. | 乌娜乌娜 你在这儿呢 |
[11:20] | Oh, hi, sven. | 嗨希文 |
[11:21] | Where have you been? And who is this? | 你去哪儿了这家伙是谁 我怎么从来没有见过你呢 |
[11:24] | I have not seen you in the cove before. | |
[11:27] | No. ( giggles ) | 对 |
[11:28] | She’s, uh, visiting from another colony. | 她是她是别的地方 来这儿玩儿的 |
[11:32] | I hurt my fin and she helped me get back. | 我的鳍弄伤了多亏她送我回来 |
[11:33] | ( gasps ) oona! You hurt your fin? | 乌娜你的鳍弄伤了 |
[11:36] | You must see the doctor immediately. | 你一定要马上去看医生 |
[11:37] | See the doctor about what? | 看医生出什么事了 |
[11:39] | Oona hurt her fin! | 乌娜把鳍弄伤了 |
[11:40] | Sven, relax. | 希文放松点儿 让我看看 |
[11:43] | Let’s have a look. | 用褐藻敷一下就没事了 |
[11:44] | Oh, all you need is a little moon kelp. | |
[11:46] | Ooh! I’ll get it! | 我去拿 |
[11:48] | Who’s your friend? | 这是你的朋友 |
[11:49] | Oh, this is sofia. | 这是苏菲亚 |
[11:50] | Sofia, this is cora, my sister. | 苏菲亚她是科拉我的姐妹 |
[11:52] | Big sister. | 是姐姐 |
[11:54] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:55] | Here’s the moon kelp. | 找到褐藻了 |
[11:56] | I’ll take that. | 还是我来吧 |
[11:59] | I can do it myself, cora. | 我自己可以的科拉 一定要保证就敷在伤口上 |
[12:01] | It needs to be put on just right. | |
[12:04] | There. How does that feel? | 就这儿感觉怎么样 |
[12:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:09] | You really should be more careful, oona. | 你真该当心点儿乌娜 |
[12:11] | I am careful. | 我会小心的 可是你怎么会到这儿来的 |
[12:13] | What’re you doing here anyway? | |
[12:14] | Mom qwanted me to check on you. | 妈妈想让我来看紧你 |
[12:16] | I’m fine, cora. I’m always fine. | 我很好科拉 我一直都很好 只是看看而已 |
[12:20] | Just checking. | |
[12:25] | Cora still treats me like a little mer-baby. | 科拉一直都把我当成个小孩子 当姐姐的都这样我有12个 |
[12:28] | That’s what big sisters do. I have 12. | |
[12:32] | So if this is your hideaway… | 那如果这是你的避难所 那其他的美人鱼住在哪儿 |
[12:35] | Where do the rest of the mermaids live? | |
[12:36] | Oona hasn’t shown you the cove yet? | 乌娜还没有带你去看过吗 乌娜怎么可以这么慢待客人呢 |
[12:39] | Oona, where are your manners? | |
[12:40] | Let’s show our guest around. Give her a tour. | 我们带她去参观一下吧 |
[12:42] | A tour? | 参观 欢迎来我们的梅利威海湾 私人订制观光游 |
[12:44] | Welcome to your personal tour of merroway cove | |
[12:47] | Provided by the savviest seashorse in the 17 seas. | 导游就是有着17年 海湾经验的超级海马 也就是我 我们的观光旅游 |
[12:51] | That’s me. | |
[12:52] | Our tour begins right here in oona’s lovely shipwreck. | 就从乌娜最爱的沉船开始 |
[12:55] | Hideaway. If you say so. | 避难所 按你说的苏菲亚欢迎来海湾 |
[12:57] | Sofia, welcome to the cove! | |
[13:00] | ♪ if you’re surfing across the ocean ♪ | 如果你们在茫茫大海中 |
[13:02] | ♪ for a nice place to stay | 四处寻找游来游去 |
[13:05] | ♪ been swimming around the dock of every harbor and bay ♪ | 只为找个好地方落脚 |
[13:09] | ♪ well, look no further than our little realm ♪ | 快游向这边我们的港湾 |
[13:14] | ♪ you may be, under the sea, but you’ll be overwhelmed ♪ | 在这里潜到海底 你会感到吃惊 |
[13:18] | ♪ you’ll be so glad that you dove ♪ | 这里是多么有趣 在梅利威海湾里 在这里生活真是一件绝妙的事 |
[13:21] | ♪ down into merroway cove | |
[13:28] | ♪ our coral reefs are such a lovely sight to behold ♪ | |
[13:32] | ♪ the water is not too warm and never ever gets cold ♪ | 海水的温度不冷不热 永远舒适 那鱼儿学校读书声缭绕 |
[13:37] | ♪ our schools of fishies have college degrees ♪ | |
[13:41] | ♪ and every shark I might remark says “thank you” and “please” ♪ | 见到鲨鱼 别忘了要礼貌地问好 |
[13:45] | ♪ you’ll be so glad that you dove ♪ | 这里是多么有趣 在梅利威海湾里 这里的褐藻最美味 还有鱼儿成群结队 |
[13:49] | ♪ down into merroway cove | |
[13:53] | ♪ see the kelp is awfully yummy mwah. ♪ | |
[13:55] | ♪ and the fish are nice and chummy ♪ | |
[13:56] | Yeah! | 螃蟹们都很友善 他们还特别健谈 在海藻森林游荡 |
[13:58] | ♪ the crabs are far from crabby ♪ | |
[14:00] | ♪ well, in fact, they’re down right blabby ♪ | |
[14:02] | ♪ through the seaweed we can sneak ♪ | |
[14:04] | ♪ for a game of hide and seek | 还可以玩捉迷藏 在这片水下天地 一切都那么神奇 |
[14:07] | ♪ in our underwater nook | |
[14:12] | ♪ every party’s off the hook | |
[14:15] | ♪ so, now we’ve reached the final stop ♪ | 现在我们到了参观的最后一站 |
[14:18] | ♪ on this our little tour | |
[14:20] | ♪ it’s got a thousand windows, yeah, ♪ | 这里没有一扇门 但窗户成千上万 这是科拉城堡美人鱼世界 |
[14:23] | ♪ but not a single door | |
[14:25] | ♪ a castle of coral where mermaids reside ♪ | |
[14:30] | ♪ won’t you stay just for the day ♪ | 别迟疑快来这里 这个奇妙世界 |
[14:32] | ♪ and I’ll show you inside | |
[14:33] | ♪ you’ll be so glad that you dove ♪ | 这里是多么有趣 |
[14:36] | ♪ I’m so glad that I dove | 这里真是神奇 珍宝在这儿汇聚 在梅利威海湾 烦恼统统赶走 伤心难过都不留 |
[14:39] | ♪ you found a treasure trove | |
[14:41] | ♪ here in merroway cove | |
[14:48] | ♪ throw every care away | |
[14:51] | ♪ troubles all will wear away ♪ | |
[14:52] | ♪ ’cause you’re in merry ol’ merroway… ♪ | 这就是快乐的梅利威海湾 |
[14:57] | ♪ cove ♪ it’s nautical and it’s nice | 在这里扬帆远航 |
[14:59] | ♪ it’s a virtual paradise | 这是片圣洁的天堂 |
[15:01] | ♪ merry old merroway cove | 这是梅利威海湾 乌米那个就是美人鱼的发卡 |
[15:06] | Yeah! | |
[15:08] | ( giggles ) | |
[15:10] | ( gasps ) wormy! | |
[15:11] | It’s the mermaid comb! | |
[15:14] | So, do you wanna see my castle? | 那么这就是我的城堡了 |
[15:16] | I’d love to. | 我太喜欢了 |
[15:17] | Is that who I think it is? | 快看哪那个美人鱼是谁呀 |
[15:21] | It’s amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[15:23] | Oh, it’s the princess, all right. | 那竟然是苏菲亚公主 尽管不知道她是怎么 |
[15:26] | I don’t know how she turned herself into a mermaid, | 把自己变成美人鱼的 |
[15:29] | But I will not let her stop me | 但我不会让她阻碍我 拿到神奇的美人鱼发卡的 |
[15:31] | From getting that magical mermaid comb! | |
[15:34] | Huh? | |
[15:38] | Why is it getting so dark? | 怎么突然变得这么黑了 |
[15:40] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 是你的漂浮皇宫 |
[15:42] | Your floating palace. | |
[15:45] | Look out! Oop! | 当心 |
[15:48] | Oona. Mom wants us back at the castlle. | 乌娜妈妈让我们快点儿回去 但是科拉 |
[15:52] | But cora– now. | 现在快点儿 |
[15:53] | Hurry. I have to go, sofia. | 我得先走了苏菲亚 |
[15:55] | Maybe I’ll see you later? | 也许我们一会儿再见 |
[16:03] | What’s going on, cora. Why does she want to see us? | 怎么回事啊科拉 为什么她想见我们 |
[16:06] | You’ll find out when we get there. | 到了你就知道了 |
[16:08] | No one ever tells me anything. | 你们什么都不肯告诉我 |
[16:13] | The ship has stopped, your majesty, | 船已经停了女王陛下 |
[16:14] | But they haven’t cast any nets yet. | 不过还没有往下撒渔网 哦谢天谢地你们俩都安全 |
[16:16] | Oh, thank goodness. You’re both safe. | |
[16:19] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 为什么这么说呢 有人类的船开进海湾了 |
[16:20] | A human vessel is in the cove. | |
[16:23] | Oh, mom. It’s not like humans are dangerous or anything. | 妈妈人类似乎并不会 威胁到这里 |
[16:26] | Yes, they are. | 不他们会的 不他们不会 |
[16:27] | No, they’re not. | |
[16:28] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 我叫苏菲亚你叫什么 我是普兰克 |
[16:29] | I’m sofia. What’s your name? | |
[16:31] | I’m plank. The senior advisor to the queen. | 女王陛下的安全顾问 |
[16:34] | Are you from this colony? | 你从人类世界来的 |
[16:35] | Sofia’s my new friend. | 苏菲亚是我的新朋友 嗨 |
[16:37] | Hi. | |
[16:38] | Well, you and oona are too young | 你和乌娜都太年轻了 |
[16:40] | To know what humans are capable of. | 根本不知道人类的可怕 |
[16:42] | The last time a ship entered the cove, | 上一次有艘船开进了海湾 |
[16:45] | Years before you were born, | 那是你出生前好几年了 |
[16:47] | A few mermaids were playing near the rocks at the surface. | 很多美人鱼都在海面的礁石上玩 |
[16:49] | The humans tried to capture one of us. | 当时人类就想抓住你们中的一个 幸运的是暴风雨来了 |
[16:52] | Luckily, a storm came | |
[16:54] | And sank the ship before anyone was caught. | 没等抓住我们那艘船就沉了 |
[16:57] | Is that the shipwreck that oona always plays in? | 就是乌娜常去玩的那艘沉船 |
[16:59] | She prefers the term hideaway. | 她老说的避难所 |
[17:02] | Yes, the very one. | 是的就是那个 |
[17:03] | But many of our people were hurt. | 但我们很多人都受伤了 这就是我不许你去 海面玩儿的原因乌娜 如果被那艘船上的人知道 我们在下面 那大家就都要陷入危险之中了 |
[17:06] | This is the reason we avoid going up to the surface, oona. | |
[17:09] | If the humans in that ship discover we’re down here, | |
[17:12] | We could all be in grave danger. | |
[17:14] | But they don’t mean any harm. | 但他们并不是坏人啊 |
[17:16] | Queen emmaline, there is only one course of action. | 你根本就不知道 我的陛下现在只有一个办法了 |
[17:20] | We must remove the ship from our cove. | 把船赶出我们的海湾 不 |
[17:21] | No! You can’t do that! | 不能那么做 |
[17:23] | It sounds like we have to. But how? | 我们没别的选择怎么做 用女王陛下的三叉戟 |
[17:25] | With the queen’s trident. | |
[17:27] | It has the power to change the weather. | 它有能力制造暴风雨 我的陛下你可以呼唤风暴 |
[17:28] | Your majesty, you could whip up a storm | |
[17:30] | That blows the ship right out of the cove. | 袭击那些船逼他们走 是不是有点过分了 普兰克你不觉得吗 |
[17:32] | Sounds a little drastic, plank, don’t you think? | |
[17:34] | But a storm is a hard thing to control, plank. | 但你要知道 暴风雨是很难控制的普兰克 一旦失控就会彻底打翻那艘船的 |
[17:39] | If it grows too large, it could sink the ship. | |
[17:41] | Then so be it. | 那样正好 不 |
[17:43] | No! Easy now, big fella. | 别紧张大家伙 |
[17:44] | What’s the matter? You wake up | 你怎么了 |
[17:45] | On the wrong side of the sea bed this morning? | 今天早上是不是忘了刷牙了 |
[17:47] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[17:49] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[17:53] | Yes. I could get the humans to move the ship on their own. | 是的为什么不试试 让人类自己把船开走呢 请问怎么让他们开走 因为那是我的船 是我爸爸的船 |
[17:58] | And how could you do that? | |
[18:00] | Because its’ my ship. Well, my dad’s ship. | |
[18:04] | ( all gasp ) | |
[18:06] | You’re not making any sense. | 没工夫听你信口开河 |
[18:08] | You’re a mermaid. | 你是条美人鱼 哦其实并不是 我真的是人类 什么 我从没见过人类能进入海底世界 |
[18:10] | Well, not exactly. | |
[18:13] | I’m really a human. | |
[18:15] | What? | |
[18:16] | ( all gasp ) | |
[18:18] | I’ve never seen a human who can change into our form. | |
[18:20] | Perhaps she’s some kind of witch. | 除非你是个女巫 女巫 |
[18:22] | A witch? | 苏菲亚不是女巫 |
[18:23] | Sofia is not a witch. | 苏菲亚不是女巫 她是我的朋友 |
[18:25] | She’s my friend. She helped me when I was hurt. | 我受伤的时候是她帮了我 |
[18:28] | Cora, you saw. | 科拉你看见的 |
[18:29] | All I saw is that you hurt your fin. | 我只看见你的鳍受伤了 |
[18:32] | Cora. I saw them. | 科拉 我看见了 |
[18:33] | Sofia was helping oona swim. | 苏菲亚在帮乌娜游泳 我可以让那艘船离开女王陛下 |
[18:35] | I can get the ship to leave, your majesty. | |
[18:38] | Just give me the chance. | 给我个机会吧 求你了妈妈请你相信她 |
[18:40] | Please, mom. We can trust her. | |
[18:42] | We can’t trust any humans. | 我们绝不能相信人类 |
[18:44] | Plank. Sofia come forward. | 普兰克苏菲亚你们过来 |
[18:48] | Do you give your word that you will move your ship immediately? | 你愿意发誓保证 让那艘船立刻离开这里吗 是的 |
[18:53] | I do. | 去吧孩子离开海湾 |
[18:54] | Then go, child. Leave this cove | 去吧孩子离开海湾 |
[18:56] | And never return. | 永远别再回来 |
[18:57] | I will, your majesty. | 好的女王陛下 |
[19:00] | Thank you. Goodbye, oona. | 谢谢 再见了乌娜 |
[19:03] | Bye, sofia. | 再见苏菲亚 |
[19:05] | With all due respect, your majesty. | 我不想冒犯您陛下 怎么能相信人类呢 每个人都应该有机会做正确的事 |
[19:06] | Everyone must be given the chance to do the right thing. | |
[19:11] | Let me just say that seahorses | 从一位资深海马的角度 |
[19:12] | Are very good judges of character | 说说人性本善的道理吧 |
[19:14] | Will do what she says, your majesty. | 我相信这个女孩会信守承诺的 我的陛下 |
[19:18] | No one asked you, sven. | 没人问你希文 |
[19:19] | No one ever does. That’s why I have to speak up. | 就因为没人问我才要说的 |
[19:21] | It doesn’t matter what we say, sven. | 问题不在于怎么说希文 |
[19:23] | It’s not like anyone listens. | 而是大家不愿意听 |
[19:32] | Sofia. Sorry about my mom. | 苏菲亚我替妈妈向你道歉 |
[19:35] | She’s not always like that. | 她其实并不是总像 |
[19:36] | Plank is, but my mom isn’t. | 普兰克那样她不是那样的 没关系我能理解 她肯让我走已经很好了 |
[19:39] | That’s alright, I understand. | |
[19:41] | It’s just too bad I have to go. | |
[19:43] | I mean, we just became friends. | 至少证明我们是朋友 是啊 |
[19:45] | I know. | |
[19:46] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[19:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:58] | Hello, there! ( screams ) | 你好宝贝儿 |
[20:00] | Going so soon? | 那么急着走啊 |
[20:01] | Don’t be scared, little mermaid. | 别害怕我的小美人鱼 我只是想要你的发卡 |
[20:04] | I only need your comb. | |
[20:07] | ( eleectric shock ) | |
[20:08] | ( screams ) | |
[20:10] | The comb must have some kind of protection charm on it. | 那发卡一定有特别的防卫魔法 抓住美人鱼乌米 |
[20:14] | Catch that mermaid, wormy! | |
[20:16] | ( gurgles ) | |
[20:17] | ( coughs ) | |
[20:22] | ( sighs ) | |
[20:24] | Help! Sofia! | 救命苏菲亚 |
[20:28] | Oona? | 乌娜我来了 给我滚开笨蛋海鲜 鱼群通过 |
[20:30] | I’m coming! | |
[20:42] | Oh! | |
[20:44] | Pardon me, ‘scuse me, pardon me. | |
[20:46] | Out of my way, seafood! | |
[20:49] | Pardon me, ‘scuse me… I’m sorry, excuse me. | 让一下让一下 对不起抱歉对不起 |
[20:58] | ( yells) ( gurgles ) | |
[21:02] | Well done, wormy. | 干得好极了乌米 |
[21:08] | ( panting ) where did they go? | 他们到底去哪儿了 |
[21:13] | Oona? Oona? | 乌娜乌娜 乌娜 |
[21:16] | Oona? | |
[21:17] | Oona? | 乌娜 |
[21:18] | Excellent. | 真是好极了 现在有请小美人鱼 回到我的小船上去 |
[21:20] | Now, let’s take the mermaid back to the boat | |
[21:23] | So I can find a spell that will break the protection charm. | 我好试试用魔法解开发卡的魔力 |
[21:27] | Oh, unless you’d like to save us all the trouble | 除非你愿意因为你 让整个美人鱼世界 |
[21:30] | And hand over the mermaid comb now. | 都陷入巨大的麻烦之中 |
[21:33] | Okay. You mean it? | 好吧 你同意了 |
[21:35] | Never! | 做梦 |
[21:38] | ( groaning ) | |
[21:41] | Oh, that was unwise. | 没想到你这个小家伙野蛮起来 |
[21:44] | And surprisingly painful. | 还真是够受的 但是无论如何 |
[21:47] | But… I will get your comb one way or another. | 我一定要拿到你的发卡 我们走乌米 乌娜 |
[21:50] | Let’s go, wormy. | |
[21:53] | ( gurgles ) | |
[21:56] | Oona? | |
[21:58] | Oh, no. | 哦不 那艘船怎么还不走 |
[22:07] | Why isn’t the ship moving yet? | |
[22:08] | They haven’t even lifted the anchor! | 他们还没把锚拉起来 |
[22:10] | Patience, plank. | 耐心点儿普兰克 |
[22:11] | Help! Help! A sea monster took oona! | 救命救命海怪抓走了乌娜 他们进了海藻森林 |
[22:14] | It chased her into the kelp forest. | |
[22:17] | And then they disappeared. | 然后就不见了 乌娜不见了这不是真的 一定是圈套我的陛下 据我所知 这片水域里根本没有海怪 |
[22:19] | Oona’s gone? That’s not possible. | |
[22:22] | We all know there are no sea monsters in these waters. | |
[22:26] | But I saw it! | 我看见了 一定是人类抓走了乌娜 |
[22:27] | The humans must have taken oona captive | |
[22:29] | And sent the girl back to lie to us. | 然后让她来骗我们的 |
[22:30] | That’s not true! | 不是那样的 |
[22:32] | Queen emmaline, use your trident to conjure a storm so fierce, | 我的陛下 用三叉戟呼唤暴风雨吧 |
[22:35] | It will sink the ship so we can take oona back ourselves! | 打沉了那艘船 我们就能救出乌娜了 |
[22:38] | No! | 不 |
[22:39] | ( all gasping ) | |
[22:43] | Then have your people return my daughter at once. | 那就快点儿让你的人 把我女儿放回来 |
[22:46] | I– I can’t! | 我我不能 那我就没别的选择了 |
[22:47] | Then you give me no choice. | |
[22:52] | Wait! | 等等 我会有办法带乌娜回来的 |
[22:54] | I’ll find a way to bring oona back. | |
[22:56] | I just need a little time. | 但是我需要时间 |
[22:58] | Please, your majesty. | 求你了女王陛下 |
[23:00] | You have until sundown. | 在太阳落山之前 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:10] | We should sink the ship now. | 现在就该打翻那船 那会伤害很多无辜的人普兰克 我很清楚那次到海湾 |
[23:12] | And endanger all those people? | |
[23:14] | Plank, I know what happened to you | |
[23:17] | The last time humans were in the cove. | 人类对你做了什么 跟着那个女孩 |
[23:20] | Follow the girl. Just keep an eye on her. | 但只要远远监视她 |
[23:22] | And let me know if you see oona. | 看看能不能靠她找到乌娜 遵命我的陛下 |
[23:25] | I will, your majesty. | |
[23:31] | Mom, is oona going to be okay? | 妈妈乌娜不会有事吧 |
[23:34] | Of course, cora. | 当然了科拉 |
[23:36] | One way or another we’ll get her back. | 不管付出什么代价 一定救她回来 你最好放我出去 你这个可恶的丑八怪 |
[23:44] | Let me out, you ugly sea monster. | |
[23:47] | Not until I get your comb. And let’s not get personal. | 除非我能得到你的发卡 不会有人找到这儿的 |
[24:02] | ♪ bum, bum-bum, bum | |
[24:03] | Operation lunch rescue has begun. | 午餐拯救行动现在开始 |
[24:05] | ( humming ) | |
[24:09] | Target has been spotted. | 目标已经出现 |
[24:17] | ( yells, crashes ) | |
[24:19] | You okay, mate? | 没事吧伙计 不 |
[24:20] | ( yells ) | |
[24:22] | ( both groaning ) | |
[24:26] | Mission not accomplished. | 午餐行动宣告失败 |
[24:29] | Are you satisfied? | 这下你高兴了兔子 |
[24:31] | Now both of us have lost our lunch. | 我们的午饭全被毁了 |
[24:33] | My lunch. | 我的午饭 |
[24:35] | It’s nobody’s lunch now. | 现在谁的也没了 |
[24:36] | Right, I’m off. | 好我走了 不要乱动 |
[24:38] | Come on, stop it! | |
[24:40] | Ow. | |
[24:41] | This is awkward. | 这真是尴尬呀 我的陛下午餐已经准备好了 还没习惯海上的生活吗 |
[24:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[24:45] | Your majesties, | |
[24:46] | Lunch is served on the terrace. | |
[24:48] | Still getting our sea legs, are we? | |
[24:52] | I’ve never felt better, admiral hornpipe? | 我好得不能再好了舰长先生 |
[24:54] | Baileywick, will you find sofia | 巴利维克去叫一下苏菲亚 |
[24:55] | And let her know it’s time to eat? | 告诉她该吃午饭了 |
[24:57] | Right away, your majesty. | 马上就去陛下 |
[24:58] | Oh, probably back to her room to finish her book. | 不知道她跑哪儿去了 可能回房间看故事书了 |
[25:02] | Hmph. I don’t know why anyone would want to stay inside | 真不明白这么好的天气 怎么会有人愿意闷在房间里呢 |
[25:05] | On such a prefect day. | |
[25:07] | Sofia, wait! | 苏菲亚等等 |
[25:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:10] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你站着别动 |
[25:12] | Hold still. | |
[25:13] | Hmm. | |
[25:16] | Seahorses always know when someone is telling the truth. | 海马总能一眼看透有没有说谎 |
[25:19] | And you were telling the truth! | 而你说的是实话 |
[25:22] | Which means oona really was captured by a sea monster | 那就是说乌娜真的被海怪抓走了 |
[25:25] | We have to find her. I’ll help you look. | 一定要找到她我来帮你 |
[25:27] | But she could be anywhere. | 可是我不知道她在哪儿 |
[25:28] | Then we’ll search the entire cove. | 那我们就把海底找个遍 |
[25:30] | But we only have until the end of the day. | 可必须在太阳落山之前 |
[25:32] | Is there anyone in that ship of yours who can help us? | 只有我们两个人 难道你的船上没有人 能够帮我们吗 |
[25:44] | Sofia! There you are. | 苏菲亚你在这儿啊 |
[25:46] | Baileywick, I need to talk to mom and dad right away. | 巴利维克 我需要马上和爸爸妈妈谈一谈 |
[25:51] | Look who I found. | 看我找到谁了 |
[25:53] | Sofia! Why is your hair wet? | 妈妈爸爸 苏菲亚你的头发怎么湿了 |
[25:56] | You know you’re not supposed to go swimming by yourself. | 我说过你不可以自己去游泳的 |
[25:59] | I need your help. Something terrible has happened. | 我需要帮助 发生了可怕的事情 |
[26:02] | What? Well, it’s a long story. | 什么 说来话长 我遇到了美人鱼 |
[26:05] | But… I met a mermaid. | |
[26:07] | You did? No way! | 遇见什么 不可能 |
[26:09] | Where is she? I want to see her. | 在哪儿我也要去看 |
[26:11] | Amber! Sofia’s just kidding… Right? | 安柏苏菲亚在开玩笑对吧 |
[26:14] | No, dad. I really met a mermaid. | 不爸爸 我真的遇到了美人鱼 |
[26:17] | Impossible! | 这不可能 |
[26:18] | But I did. Her name’s oona, | 但是真的她名叫乌娜 |
[26:19] | And we need to rescue her. | 我们得去救她 |
[26:21] | From what? | 得去救她 有一个海怪绑架了她舰长 |
[26:22] | A sea monster kidnapped her, admiral hornpipe, | |
[26:26] | And her mother, the mermaid queen, | 而她的妈妈美人鱼女王 |
[26:28] | Thinks we took her, so if we don’t save oona by sundown, | 认为是我们干的 如果不在太阳落山前救回乌娜 |
[26:31] | The queen is going to make a storm | 女王就要制造暴风雨 |
[26:33] | That is going to sink our floating palace. | 打沉我们的漂浮皇宫 真是太荒唐了 |
[26:34] | Ha! That’s preposterous. | |
[26:37] | It does seem a little farfetched, sofia. | 这的确不太像是真的苏菲亚 |
[26:39] | It sounds… Like one of the stories in her mermaid book. | 听起来 像你美人鱼故事书里的情节 |
[26:43] | Well, perhaps sofia fell asleep reading her book | 也许是苏菲亚读着读着睡着了 |
[26:46] | And dreamt about all this balderdash. | 于是梦见了这些荒唐的情景 |
[26:48] | It’s not balderdash. | 这根本就不是梦 |
[26:50] | So then, can we meet one of these mermaids? | 那我们能看到那些美人鱼吗 |
[26:53] | Well… No. You can’t. | 哦不不能现在不行 因为乌娜失踪了 |
[26:56] | Not right now. ’cause oona’s missing, | |
[26:58] | And the others are too scared to come up to the surface. | 其他人鱼不敢到海面上来 |
[27:00] | Well, there you have it. Either she dreamt it, | 说着了吧如果不是她的梦 |
[27:02] | Or she’s making it up. | 那就她编出来的故事 |
[27:04] | Sofia doesn’t make things up. | 苏菲亚是不会编造故事的 |
[27:07] | She’s always pretending to talk to that bunny of hers. | 这可不好说 她总神经兮兮的跟兔子说话 |
[27:11] | Clover. He’ll help me. | 幸运草他可以帮我 |
[27:14] | I gotta go. | 我先走了 |
[27:15] | ( audibly struggling ) | |
[27:18] | Still awkward! | 还是弄不开呀 |
[27:20] | Clover, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 幸运草我到处找你呢 |
[27:23] | Oh. What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[27:25] | This seagull took my lunch. | 这只贼鸥抢了我的午饭 |
[27:27] | The lunch you took from the galley. | 那午饭是你从厨房偷的 |
[27:29] | Where else was I supposed to get it? | 那你说哪儿还能有吃的 |
[27:31] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. I really need your help. | 别管这个了 我需要你的帮助 |
[27:34] | Are you two talking? | 你们俩在说话吗 |
[27:35] | What does it look like we’re doing? | 那你说我们俩在干吗 |
[27:37] | Oona’s in trouble. | 乌娜有麻烦了 |
[27:38] | Oona the mermaid? | 美人鱼乌娜 |
[27:39] | You know her? Yeah. | 你认识她 当然 |
[27:41] | A sea monster kidnaped her. | 有个海怪绑架了她 |
[27:42] | A sea monster?! | 你说海怪 |
[27:43] | Can you help me look for her, clover? | 你能帮我去找她吗幸运草 |
[27:45] | Sure, kid. | 当然公主 |
[27:46] | I’ll hop up to the top of the palace. | 我可以跳到船的最顶端 |
[27:48] | Oh, I bet you could see the whole cove from up there. | 我可以保证周围的东西都能看见 |
[27:50] | Righto. And I’ll search from the air. | 我可以飞到天上帮你们看 |
[27:52] | You will? Thanks, mr. Seagull. | 真的 谢谢海鸥先生 |
[27:55] | Well, thanks mr. Farley seagull. | 我叫法利 谢谢法利海鸥先生 |
[27:57] | I’m going back in the water. | 我要回海里去了 |
[27:59] | Oh, I hope we can find her. | 希望能找到她 |
[28:01] | We will. | 一定会的 上了一层 |
[28:02] | ( audibly struggling ) | |
[28:05] | Whew. One step down… | |
[28:07] | Way too many to go. | 还有好多层呢 |
[28:12] | Huh? Where are they going? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[28:14] | And where’s oona? | 乌娜在哪儿 |
[28:16] | ( merpeople muttering ) | |
[28:19] | Plank. Any news? | 普兰克有消息吗 |
[28:21] | The girl went up to a ship, | 那女孩回到船上 |
[28:22] | Then came back in the water and swam off. | 然后又回到了海里 接着游走了 |
[28:25] | Was oona with her? No. | 乌娜和她一起吗 没有我必须提醒您 不仅乌娜有危险 |
[28:27] | And need I remind you that not only is oona in jeopardy, | |
[28:30] | But so is the mermaid comb. | 还有美人鱼的发卡 |
[28:31] | If the humans take it, they’ll have the power | 落到人类手里 他们就拥有控制海洋的力量了 |
[28:33] | Of the ocean at their fingertips! | |
[28:35] | Use your trident. | 用你的三叉戟吧 |
[28:36] | Conjure a storm that will sink their ship. | 呼唤暴风雨打沉他们的船 |
[28:38] | Then we can swim inside it | 然后我们就能游进去 |
[28:40] | And take oona back ourselves. | 自己把乌娜救回来 |
[28:41] | If we sink their ship, the humans could all perish. | 如果打沉他们的船 那些人都难逃一死 |
[28:45] | But mom, we can’t just let them keep oona. | 但是妈妈 我们不能让他们带走乌娜 |
[28:47] | I’ll give them one more hour. | 我会再给他们点儿时间 |
[28:49] | If your sister isn’t released by then, | 如果到时候你妹妹还没回来 |
[28:51] | We will bring their ship to the bottom of the cove. | 我就让他们沉到海底去赎罪 你要把我关在这里多久都随便 |
[28:54] | You can keep me in here as long as you want. | |
[28:57] | I’m never giving up my comb. | 我绝不会把发卡给你的 |
[28:59] | I promised my mother I wouldn’t let anyone else have it. | 我答应过妈妈 绝不把发卡给任何人 |
[29:02] | Oh, then it’ll be a terrible shame | 你要想遵守誓言的话 |
[29:04] | When that promise is broken, | 那这事情可就有点难办了 |
[29:07] | Because the mermaid comb of merroway cove | 因为发卡和整个美人鱼海湾 |
[29:10] | Will be mine! | 都将是我的 |
[29:15] | This spell is going to undo the magic charm | 肯定能有条咒语 解开发卡的防卫魔法的 你要是不给我 |
[29:18] | Protecting your comb | |
[29:20] | And deliver it right into the palm of my hand! | 我就只好自己动手了 |
[29:22] | Oh, I mean flipper– | 我是说动触角 |
[29:24] | Er, whatever this is. | 这应该叫什么 |
[29:26] | ( clears throat ) | |
[29:28] | Forces of magic, with power beyond measure, | 魔法的伟大力量 超出所有人的估量 |
[29:32] | Break the enchantment | 打破那该死的防卫力量 |
[29:34] | And bring me the treasure! | 带给我想要的一切吧 什么那是什么 |
[29:38] | But what– what is that? | |
[29:48] | ( exclaims ) | |
[29:50] | Didn’t work. | 根本没用 乌米我想让你回到水里去 |
[29:51] | ( comical shrieking ) | |
[29:53] | Oh, wormy, I’ll get you back in the water. | |
[29:57] | I’ll have to find another spell. | 我再试试别的咒语 |
[30:02] | ( gasps ) oona! | 乌娜 |
[30:09] | Okay. Sofia’s gonna owe me big time for this. | 好了 苏菲亚这次欠我一个大人情 这里视野可真不错 |
[30:18] | ( sighs ) pretty good view from up here. | |
[30:22] | ( gasps ) | |
[30:24] | No rats on my ship! | 我的船上怎么能有只兔子 |
[30:26] | Hold up! Stop! Whoa, I say! | 给我站住 停下 我是说给我滚远点儿 |
[30:31] | Off with it! | |
[30:34] | You are just as heavy as you look, you know that? | 你比看起来可重多了 你知道吗 |
[30:38] | Are you kidding me? I must have shed five ounces | 开玩笑吧 跳了这么多台阶 |
[30:40] | Climbing up all those stairs. | 怎么也能减点儿肥吧 |
[30:41] | I found oona. You did?! | 我找到乌娜了 |
[30:43] | Yeah, but now I can’t find sofia. | 找到了 是的但是我找不到苏菲亚 |
[30:45] | Hey, there she is. Down there! | 嘿她在那儿在下面 |
[30:47] | We should keep looking. | 我们该继续找 |
[30:48] | I’m going to check in with clover. | 我要回去看看幸运草 |
[30:50] | Maybe he saw something. | 也许他会有所发现 |
[30:51] | Right. And who is clover, exactly? | 好吧可到底谁是幸运草 |
[30:54] | Clover: Sofia! Huh? | 苏菲亚 |
[30:55] | Aah! | |
[30:57] | Thanks for the soft landing. | 谢天谢地安全着陆 |
[30:58] | Sofia, the sea monster has oona on a boat. | 苏菲亚 海怪把乌娜关在了一艘小船上 |
[31:02] | Where? You. ! | 在哪儿 我带你去跟我来 |
[31:09] | Wait. You’re going alone? | 等等你不能自己去 |
[31:10] | No. Farley and spin are going with me. | 不法利和希文跟我在一起 |
[31:12] | No one else believes me, so I have to try myself. | 没有人相信我 我只能靠自己了 |
[31:18] | Be careful, sofia. | 当心苏菲亚 |
[31:22] | Yes! Now, this spell | 没错 这是一条能破解发卡的魔法 |
[31:23] | Will surely get that comb. | |
[31:26] | ( clears throat ) | |
[31:28] | Suspendus denati venite! | 瑟斯潘杜思丹娜提万尼泰 |
[31:33] | Aaaahhh! | |
[31:40] | Merlin’s mushrooms! | 莫林的蘑菇啊 |
[31:41] | I’ll have to consult my other spell books. | 看来还得查查别的咒语书 哪本呢 |
[31:44] | Hmm. Which book? | |
[31:47] | Ah! | |
[31:48] | The joy of sorcery. | 乔伊私家魔法 |
[31:50] | Yes. Perfect. | 没错好极了 |
[31:57] | Farley! | 法利 |
[31:59] | ( gasps ) sofia! | 苏菲亚 |
[32:01] | Where’s that monster? | 海怪在哪儿呢 |
[32:02] | Up there. | 上面 |
[32:09] | He’s trying to steal my enchanted comb. | 他想要偷走我的魔法发卡 |
[32:12] | Don’t worry. I’ll get you out. | 别担心我来救你 |
[32:16] | Where’s the key? I don’t know. | 钥匙在哪儿 我不知道 |
[32:29] | ( sofia gasps ) | |
[32:31] | There it is! | 在那儿呢 |
[32:35] | ( muttering ) | 不不不会有效吗 |
[32:39] | ( exclaims and mutters ) | |
[32:43] | ( gasps ) | |
[32:44] | ( gasps ) | |
[32:46] | Aah! | |
[32:48] | Aah! | |
[32:55] | Aah! Go, sofia! | 快苏菲亚 |
[32:58] | Hurry! | 快 |
[33:01] | ♪ not so fast! | 你快不过我 |
[33:05] | The key! No! | 钥匙 |
[33:14] | Oh, where’d it go? | |
[33:16] | What happened? Did you see a key? | 哪儿去了 出什么事了 看到一把钥匙了吗 |
[33:18] | A key, a key, a key. | 钥匙钥匙钥匙 |
[33:20] | What’s a key? We’ve got to find it. | 什么是钥匙 一定要找到 |
[33:26] | Oh, well, I was aiming for the princess, | 我本来瞄准的是公主 |
[33:28] | Not the key, but not to worry– | 不是钥匙 不过没关系你还在我手中 我不能再等下去了 |
[33:31] | I still have you. | |
[33:33] | ( devious chuckle ) | |
[33:37] | ( moans ) | |
[33:42] | I can’t wait any longer. | |
[33:44] | It’s time we take matters into our own hands. | 现在我们要靠自己的力量 解决问题 |
[33:47] | Everyone, go back to your homes until we return. | 都听好了回到自己家去 等我们回来 |
[33:53] | Plank, let’s go get my daughter back. | 普兰克我们去救我的女儿回来 |
[33:55] | Yes, your majesty. | 遵命我的陛下 |
[33:57] | I’m coming too. No. | 我也要去 不这次行动实在太危险了 |
[33:58] | It’s going to be too dangerous up there. | |
[34:01] | But she’s my little sister, | 但她是我妹妹 |
[34:02] | And I’m supposed to look out for her. | 我一定要去保护她 |
[34:04] | We will find oona, I promise. | 我们会找到乌娜的我保证 |
[34:12] | ( sighs ) | |
[34:27] | Looks like a storm’s coming! | 看来暴风雨要来了 |
[34:28] | It’s not coming. | 不是要来了 是艾玛莉娜召唤来的 |
[34:32] | Queen emmaline is bringing it. | |
[34:45] | Whoa. | |
[34:47] | Ohh! Daddy? | |
[34:49] | It’s just a little squall, amber. | 爸爸 有点儿风浪很正常的 |
[34:51] | ( amber gasps ) | |
[34:52] | Baileywick, can you make sure sofia’s all right? | 巴利维克 去看看苏菲亚有没有事 |
[34:55] | I’ll go check on her. | 我这就过去看 女王真的要用暴风雨 打翻我们的船 |
[34:59] | The queen is going to sink my family’s ship. | |
[35:02] | Let’s tell her we found oona. | 告诉她我们找到乌娜了 |
[35:04] | She won’t believe me. | 她不会相信的 |
[35:05] | No one believes me. | 没有人相信我 |
[35:07] | I don’t know what else to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[35:11] | Uh, your necklace is glowing. | 你的项链在发光怎么回事 |
[35:12] | What’s that? | |
[35:15] | Let’s find out. | 我过去看看 |
[35:29] | Ariel? | 艾莉儿 |
[35:30] | Princess ariel?! What are you doing here? | 艾莉儿公主 你怎么会在这儿 |
[35:32] | Sofia’s amulet brought me here to help. | 是苏菲亚的护身符 叫我来帮忙的 |
[35:35] | Now, what’s going on, sofia? | 到底出什么事了苏菲亚 |
[35:37] | My friend oona is in trouble. | 我朋友乌娜被抓走了 |
[35:39] | I tried to save her, but… | 我想尽办法但 |
[35:40] | You couldn’t do it on your own? No. | 谁都不是万能的 不 |
[35:43] | We all need a little help sometimes. | 有时候我们需要别人的帮助 |
[35:45] | Once, prince eric needed my help when his ship sank. | 有一次艾瑞克王子的船遇难 我就帮助过他 |
[35:49] | My family’s ship is in danger, too. | 我们的船现在也很危险 幸运的是 |
[35:51] | Mm-hmm. Well, luckily, | |
[35:52] | There’s one answer to both your problems. | 我们可以一并解决你的两个难题 |
[35:55] | There is? Follow me. | 什么意思 跟我来 你想救美人鱼朋友 |
[35:57] | ♪ you tried to save your mermaid friend ♪ | |
[36:01] | ♪ but found it hard to do | 这没那么容易 |
[36:05] | ♪ you think your quest | 你以为找到了答案 |
[36:07] | ♪ is at an end | |
[36:09] | ♪ but that is far from true | 却渐渐的偏离 |
[36:13] | ♪ for though our worlds have different ways ♪ | 尽管在不同的世界 |
[36:16] | ♪ there’s one thing that we share ♪ | 但有一点相通 |
[36:20] | ♪ we both adore our families so ♪ | 都把家人视若珍宝 |
[36:24] | ♪ with love | 超越世上一切 |
[36:26] | ♪ beyond compare | |
[36:32] | ♪ whether you live on land | 无论在海洋或陆地 |
[36:35] | ♪ or sea | |
[36:37] | ♪ we’re all devoted to our family ♪ | 家人的爱都最有意义 |
[36:44] | ♪ alone you cannot win | 为了家人朋友 |
[36:46] | ♪ you need a helping fin | 你勇敢向前走 |
[36:49] | ♪ the love we share | 我们凝聚爱的魔力 |
[36:51] | ♪ can set them free | |
[36:55] | ♪ joining together | 团结起来才能胜利 |
[36:57] | ♪ is the key | |
[37:00] | ♪ for if our two worlds work in harmony ♪ | 让这两个世界彼此相依 |
[37:07] | ♪ you could end your troubles ♪ | 烦恼都会化解 |
[37:10] | ♪ if only they would see | 只要大家能够看到 我们爱的魔力 那里美人鱼在独自悲伤流泪 |
[37:13] | ♪ the love we share | |
[37:16] | ♪ can set them free | |
[37:23] | ♪ right there is a mermaid who wants to save her sister ♪ | |
[37:28] | ♪ show her that you feel the same ♪ | 去告诉她 你愿意帮助她救出姐妹 |
[37:31] | ♪ and you may just enlist her ♪ | |
[37:38] | Both: ♪ joining together | 团结起来才能胜利 |
[37:41] | ♪ is the key | |
[37:44] | ♪ we have to learn to work in harmony ♪ | 再也没有隔阂彼此相依 |
[37:51] | ♪ you could end your trouble ♪ | 问题就能化解 |
[37:53] | ♪ if only she could see | 她能获得勇气只要相信 |
[37:57] | ♪ no matter where | |
[38:00] | ♪ in sea or air | 无论哪里都能看到 |
[38:03] | Both: ♪ the love we share | |
[38:07] | ♪ will set | 爱的魔力 |
[38:09] | ♪ them free | |
[38:18] | Thanks, ariel. | 谢谢艾莉儿 |
[38:19] | I know what to do now. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[38:26] | Sofia, what mermaid is gonna trust a human? | 苏菲亚 什么样的美人鱼会相信人类 |
[38:29] | A mermaid whose little sister is in trouble. | 自己的妹妹深陷险境的美人鱼 |
[38:34] | You! | 你 |
[38:36] | Just cool your fins, cora. | 先别急着发火科拉 |
[38:37] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪儿 |
[38:39] | Sofia is telling the truth. | 苏菲亚说的是真的 |
[38:40] | I saw the sea monster with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看见了海怪 两只眼睛都看到了 真的吗 |
[38:43] | Both of them. You did? | |
[38:45] | He’s after oona’s comb, and he knows magic. | 他想要乌娜的发卡 而且他会使用魔法 |
[38:47] | You’re oona’s big sister, and the only way to save her | 你是乌娜的姐姐 救她的唯一办法是 |
[38:50] | Is for us to work together. | 我们齐心协力 |
[38:53] | You said the monster wants oona’s comb? | 你说海怪想要乌娜的发卡 |
[38:56] | That’s what she told me. | 乌娜告诉我的 |
[38:57] | Then we have to free her before he gets it. | 那我们就必须赶在他得手前 |
[38:59] | It has the power to control the ocean. | 那发卡有控制海洋的能量 |
[39:02] | It does? | 真的吗 |
[39:03] | Mom gave the comb to oona | 妈妈把发卡给乌娜 |
[39:04] | So no one would abuse its powers. | 就是防止滥用能量 |
[39:06] | But she doesn’t even know what it can do. | 但是她根本就不知道该怎么做 |
[39:08] | She should have given it to me. I know how to use it. | 她本来该给我的 我知道怎么做 |
[39:11] | And then oona wouldn’t be in danger. | 乌娜也不会有危险了 |
[39:13] | So will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[39:14] | Anything for oona. | 只要能救出乌娜 但是暴风雨怎么办 |
[39:17] | ( storm rumbles ) | |
[39:19] | Ohh! But what about the storm? | |
[39:21] | We have to stop it before it gets too big | 一定要停下来 不然会掀翻我们的船的 |
[39:23] | And sinks our palace. | |
[39:24] | Don’t worry. I can stop queen emmaline. | 别担心 我去阻止艾玛莉娜女王 |
[39:27] | You and what army, sven? | 你带军队来了吗希文 没错科拉 |
[39:29] | ( whistles sharply ) | |
[39:31] | ( all clamoring ) this one, cora. | |
[39:34] | Actually, this is just the immediate family. | 事实上我把我的远房亲戚都叫来了 |
[39:36] | We’ll pick up the cousins on the way. | |
[39:38] | Let’s hit the waves, gang! | 尾巴都动起来伙计们 |
[39:40] | Come on! | 走吧 你在哪儿苏菲亚 你怎么又回来了 |
[39:43] | Where are you, sofia? | |
[39:44] | Ohh! | |
[39:47] | Aha! What are you doing back here? | |
[39:49] | Oona’s still in danger, | 乌娜还没被救出来 |
[39:51] | So I thought you and I could team up. | 我想咱俩可以联手 |
[39:53] | We’ll be unstoppable. | 我们一定所向无敌 |
[39:54] | Operation mermaid rescue has begun. | 行动代号拯救美人鱼 |
[39:56] | ♪ dunh dunh dunh dunh dunh dunh dunh dunh! ♪ | |
[40:01] | The storm isn’t big enough yet. | 暴风雨的威力还不够大 |
[40:03] | Bring forth a typhoon. | 再来点台风吧 就这样吧 |
[40:04] | ( sighs ) so be it. | |
[40:08] | ( audibly struggling ) | |
[40:12] | What’s wrong? My trident! | 怎么了 我的三叉戟 |
[40:16] | We got it! Let’s go, fellas! | 拿到了快走伙计们 |
[40:18] | ( all celebrating ) | |
[40:23] | Give the queen her trident! | 把三叉戟还给女王 |
[40:24] | Sven! What’s gotten into you? | 希文你到底想干什么 |
[40:26] | Oona was taken by a sea monster. I saw her! | 乌娜的确被海怪抓走了 我看见了 |
[40:29] | You did? Impossible! | 你看见了 不可能 |
[40:31] | The human must have bewitched you, sven. | 一定是人类对你施了魔法 |
[40:32] | Give the queen her trident. | 把三叉戟还给女王 |
[40:34] | Sorry, plank, no can do. | 抱歉普兰克现在还不行 |
[40:36] | Sven! Get back here! | 希文给我回来 |
[40:42] | Your majesties. | 我的陛下 |
[40:43] | Did you find sofia? | 找到苏菲亚了吗 |
[40:44] | She’s not in her room, | 她不在房间里 |
[40:45] | But I have all the servants looking for her. | 但是我已经吩咐大家到处找了 |
[40:48] | I’ll bring her here as soon as we find her. | 找到了我就把她带来 |
[40:50] | Okay, but be quick. | 好的一定要快点儿 |
[40:53] | At last, I have found the spell | 告诉你我已经找到了一条魔法 |
[40:56] | That will retrieve your comb! | 可以拿到你的发卡 |
[41:02] | Eclypso facto! | 艾克里皮搜发图 解除那魔力 |
[41:05] | Break the charms | |
[41:06] | And float into my waiting arms! | 让发卡回到我的手中 |
[41:09] | Nooooo! | 不 别做梦了海怪先生 |
[41:11] | Not so fast, mr. Sea monster! | |
[41:13] | Give me the comb, and I’ll let your mermaid friend go. | 把发卡给我 我就放了你的美人鱼朋友 |
[41:17] | Don’t give it to him, sofia. | 绝不能给他苏菲亚 |
[41:19] | Don’t worry. I have a plan. | 别担心我有主意 |
[41:21] | What are you going to do if I don’t give it to you? | 要是我不给你你会怎么样 |
[41:23] | Make me vanish or something? | 让我消失还是怎么的 |
[41:25] | Yes! That’s exactly what I’ll do! | 没错那正是我想做的 |
[41:31] | No! Sofia! | 不 苏菲亚 |
[41:38] | Oh, you leave me no choice! | 这可是你逼我做的 |
[41:40] | Vanitzo wayfaria! | 万尼图维法瑞阿 |
[41:46] | You tricked him? Uh-huh. | 你骗了他 |
[41:48] | But you won’t trick me again! | 你骗不了我第二次的 |
[41:51] | Aaahhhh! | |
[41:55] | Blackout device deployed! | 闭嘴装置启动 |
[41:57] | Clover! | 幸运草 |
[42:00] | Magic wand secured. | 魔法棒到手 |
[42:02] | Magic wand unsecured. | 魔法棒丢了 |
[42:09] | Your animal friends | 看来你的动物朋友 |
[42:11] | Can’t help you this time. | 这次可帮不了你了 |
[42:13] | But my mermaid friend can! Cora! | 但是我的美人鱼朋友可以 科拉 |
[42:16] | ( gasps ) cora! Cora! | 科拉 科拉 |
[42:20] | Waters rise at my command! | 海水都听我的指令 多亏你救了我苏菲亚 |
[42:26] | ( gasps ) aaahhhh! | |
[42:28] | Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! | |
[42:32] | Thanks for rescuing me, sofia. | |
[42:35] | It wasn’t just me. | 不是我一个人的功劳 |
[42:36] | Oona! | 乌娜 |
[42:37] | Cora! | 科拉 |
[42:40] | You saved me! | 你救了我 |
[42:41] | I guess having a big sister | 我现在知道 |
[42:43] | Looking out for me isn’t such a bad thing after all. | 有个总管着我的姐姐 也许并不是什么坏事 |
[42:47] | Here. This belongs to you. | 给这个发卡属于你 |
[42:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢等你有空 教教我怎么用它 |
[42:50] | Maybe you can show me how to use it some time. | |
[42:53] | Sure… If mom lets me. | 当然只要妈妈同意 |
[42:55] | Right. | 好的 |
[42:56] | Come on! We have to find your mom! | 走吧我们去找你妈妈 |
[43:02] | Swim, seahorses, swim! | 快游兄弟们快游 |
[43:04] | Sven! | 希文 |
[43:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[43:11] | Oona! You’re all right! | 乌娜你没事了 |
[43:13] | You’re all right! Thanks to sofia. | 你没事了 多亏了苏菲亚 |
[43:18] | What? You were wrong about her, plank. | 什么 你错怪她了普兰克 |
[43:21] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[43:24] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 真对不起 我不知道说什么好 我一定要阻止暴风雨 |
[43:26] | ( storm rumbles ) | |
[43:30] | Ohh! I have to stop that storm. | |
[43:47] | Your majesties. | 我的陛下 |
[43:49] | Did you find sofia? | 找到苏菲亚了 |
[43:50] | Not yet. But– | 还没有但是 |
[43:52] | Your majesties, wait! | 我的陛下等等 |
[43:54] | Wait for us! | 等等我们 |
[43:59] | Miranda! Is that what I think it is? | 美兰达难道那是真的 是美人鱼 |
[44:02] | ( gasps ) it’s a mermaid. | |
[44:13] | A mermaid! | 美人鱼 |
[44:14] | Is she making the storm go away? I don’t know. | 她在阻止暴风雨吗 我不知道 |
[44:17] | Barnacles, it’s a mermaid! | 我的上帝呀是美人鱼 快看 |
[44:27] | Look! | |
[44:30] | The storm’s breaking up! | 暴风雨已经停了 |
[44:34] | Your family’s going to be okay. | 你的家人都安全了 |
[44:52] | Aaahhh! | |
[44:54] | You know, you don’t have to drop me every time we land. | 我说你用不着每次 都把我扔下来吧 |
[44:58] | I know. But I enjoy it. | 我知道但是我喜欢 乌娜你能等我一下吗 |
[45:00] | ( giggling ) oona, can you wait here? | |
[45:03] | Sure. I’ll be right back. | 当然 我很快就回来 |
[45:07] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈爸爸 |
[45:08] | Thank goodness you’re all right! | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[45:10] | I’m sorry we doubted you, sofia. | 真抱歉我们没相信你 |
[45:13] | It’s okay, dad. So, do you want to meet the mermaids? | 没关系爸爸 你们想见见美人鱼吗 |
[45:15] | Right now? Yeah! You bet I do! | 现在吗 当然 我太想了 |
[45:17] | Uh, I mean, why not? | 我是说为什么不呢 |
[45:19] | I think it’s about time we all became friends. | 我想现在是我们 成为朋友的时候了 |
[45:21] | Oh! Sofia! I knew you were telling the truth all along! | 苏菲亚我一直都知道 你说的是真的 |
[45:25] | What are we waiting for? Let’s go see them! | 还等什么呢 我们去看看吧 嗨 |
[45:36] | Oh! Hi! | |
[45:39] | Whoa! She’s got a tail and everything! | 她还真的是有尾巴耶 |
[45:42] | She’s a mermaid, james. Try to keep up. | 是美人鱼注意风度 这是我的朋友乌娜 |
[45:44] | This is my friend oona. | |
[45:46] | Oona, this is my family. | 乌娜他们是我的家人 |
[45:49] | Hi. Hi! Hey! | 嗨 |
[45:51] | Pleased to meet you, oona. Well, hello there! | 很高兴认识你乌娜 你好欢迎你 |
[45:53] | Do you want to meet my family? | 想认识一下我的家人吗 |
[45:55] | We’d love to! | 我们当然想 |
[46:06] | That’s oona’s sister, cora. Oh! Hmm! | 那是乌娜的姐姐科拉 哦天哪 |
[46:26] | Whoa! | |
[46:27] | Oh, my. | |
[46:35] | This is my mom, queen emmaline. | 这是我妈妈艾玛莉娜女王 |
[46:38] | Your majesty. It is an honor to make your acquaintance. | 女王陛下 万分荣幸能与您相识 |
[46:42] | The honor is mine. | 也是我的荣幸 |
[46:51] | Oooh! | |
[46:52] | Water to air, sea to land… | 海水变空气海洋变陆地 |
[46:56] | Turn us back to bird and man. | 把我们变成鸟和人 至少咒语还有效 |
[47:00] | Whoa! | |
[47:03] | Well, at least that spell worked. | |
[47:06] | Come along, wormy. | 走吧乌米 |
[47:08] | I need a vacation. | 我需要好好休息一下 |
[47:12] | Ohh. | |
[47:23] | I love your headband, cora. What’s it made of? | 我喜欢你的发带科拉 是什么做的 |
[47:27] | Whoo-hoo! Oh! Oh! | |
[47:29] | James! | 詹姆士 |
[47:31] | ( all laugh ) | |
[47:33] | ( sofia giggles ) | 是王子 真高兴大家都是朋友了 |
[47:35] | I’m glad everyone’s getting along. | |
[47:38] | Me too! It means we can be friends now. | 我也是 那意味着我们也是朋友 |
[47:41] | It means we can all be friends now. | 意味着我们永远都是朋友 |
[48:05] | ♪ |