时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ♪ | |
[00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 苏菲亚 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那 |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:56] | Sofia: “holiday in enchancia.” | 魔法王国的节日 下雪了 该起床喽 |
[01:02] | ( yawns ) | |
[01:04] | ( gasps ) | |
[01:07] | Oh, it’s snowing! | |
[01:11] | ( gasps ) | |
[01:12] | Time to wake up! | |
[01:15] | Do we have to? | 让我再睡会儿 |
[01:16] | It’s wassailia! | 今天是万萨节 |
[01:17] | Happy wassailia. ( groans ) | 万萨节快乐 |
[01:21] | Come on, clover. | 快点幸运草 |
[01:22] | It’s my first wassailia in the castle, | 这可是我在城堡的第一个万萨节 |
[01:24] | And I don’t want to miss a second of it! | 我一秒钟都不想浪费 |
[01:27] | ♪ on the coldest day of winter | 冬天最寒冷的时刻 |
[01:30] | ♪ while the snowflakes dance and play ♪ | 雪花在空中舞蹈 |
[01:34] | ♪ everyone joins in the fun of our favorite holiday ♪ | 大家都不要缺席 来把万萨节庆祝 |
[01:39] | ♪ oh, wassailia day is here | 那万萨节来了 |
[01:42] | ♪ the most magical time of the year ♪ | 一年中最美妙的时刻 |
[01:45] | ♪ when all are filled with cheer ♪ | 我们一同庆贺这万萨节 |
[01:48] | ♪ it’s wassailia | |
[01:51] | ♪ happy wassailia | 万萨节快乐 |
[01:53] | It will be if I get that unicorn I’ve been asking for. | 要是我能有个独角兽就好了 我已经跟爸妈说了 哦安柏 |
[01:55] | ( chuckles ) oh, amber. | |
[01:57] | ♪ my mom and I sing carols | 每年的这个时刻 |
[02:00] | ♪ every year around the tree | 围着树唱着颂歌 |
[02:04] | ♪ by candlelight we spend the night ♪ | 我和妈妈在烛光下 |
[02:06] | ♪ as happy as can be | 幸福快乐无比 |
[02:10] | But here in the castle, we do things differently. | 但是在城堡 我们要做些特别的事 |
[02:14] | Let’s show her. | 是什么 |
[02:18] | ♪ there’s a big wassailia party ♪ | 将会有个盛大派对 |
[02:21] | ♪ and it lasts all day and night ♪ | 日日夜夜不间断 |
[02:24] | ♪ with countless treats for us to eat ♪ | 数不清的佳肴美味 |
[02:27] | ♪ of each, I’ll take one bite | 我都要尝个遍 |
[02:30] | ♪ oh, wassailia day is here | 那万萨节来了 |
[02:33] | ♪ the most magical time of the year ♪ | 一年中最美妙的时刻 |
[02:36] | ♪ when all are filled with cheer ♪ | 大家共同庆贺 |
[02:39] | ♪ it’s wassailia | 这万萨节 |
[02:40] | ♪ wassailia | 万萨节 |
[02:42] | ♪ happy wassailia | 万萨节快乐 |
[02:44] | ♪ and as night begins to fall | 在那夜幕降临后 |
[02:47] | ♪ comes my favorite part of all ♪ | 节目气氛更浓厚 |
[02:51] | ♪ when we light the special candle? ♪ | 我们伴着美妙烛光 |
[02:53] | No, not that. | 那算不了什么 |
[02:54] | ♪ it’s here in the hall | 在这大厅里 |
[02:56] | ♪ when they hand us our gifts to open ♪ | 我们拆开万萨节礼物 |
[02:59] | ♪ and we get what we’ve been hopin’ for ♪ | 所有想要的都会出现 |
[03:05] | ♪ wassailia day is here | 万萨节来了 |
[03:08] | ♪ the most magical time of the year ♪ | 一年中最美妙的时刻 |
[03:11] | ♪ when all are filled with cheer ♪ | 大家一同庆贺这万萨节 万萨节万萨节 笑声回荡在耳边 |
[03:14] | ♪ it’s wassailia ♪ wassailia | |
[03:17] | ♪ wassailia | |
[03:20] | ♪ and I’m grinning ear-to-ear | |
[03:23] | ♪ ’cause the family that I hold so dear ♪ | 合家欢乐多么的温暖 |
[03:26] | ♪ will be so very near | 大家亲密无间在万萨节 |
[03:29] | ♪ on wassailia | |
[03:30] | ♪ wassailia | ♪ wassailia 万萨节万萨节 一年中最美妙的时刻 |
[03:34] | ♪ the most magical time | |
[03:37] | ♪ of the year | |
[03:47] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[03:49] | He had to go out. | 他出门去了 |
[03:50] | He said it was urgent royal business. | 今天还要出门 他有要紧的皇室问题要处理 |
[03:53] | He’ll be back in time for the party. | 但别担心 酒会的时候他会赶回来 |
[03:56] | Oh! Just as long as he’s back to light the candle and open presents! | 只要他回来 所有蜡烛都要点亮 就可以拆礼物了 |
[04:01] | Shall we count them? | 我们先数数好吗 |
[04:02] | And guess what’s inside? Yes! | 然后猜猜是什么 好啊 |
[04:04] | I’m going to give minimus his gift. | 我要给迷你慕准备礼物 |
[04:05] | Okay, dear. | 好的宝贝 詹姆士如果你看到个 像独角兽的礼物会怎么想 |
[04:07] | James, tell me if you see any shaped like a unicorn. | |
[04:10] | Right… Whatever. | 没什么想法 |
[04:20] | ( sneezes ) | |
[04:22] | Ugh. I’m sorry, princess sofia. | 很抱歉苏菲亚公主 你不舒服 |
[04:24] | Oh, are you sick? | |
[04:26] | Uh, yeah. They’re all sick except for me, sofia. | 是啊除了我大家都病了 苏菲亚 |
[04:29] | But I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before I get it, too. | 看来我生病也是迟早的事了 |
[04:31] | Oh, but even with the germs, | 但是就算是病毒感冒 |
[04:33] | It’s so great spending the holiday break with you. | 也不能阻止我和你 一起度过这个特别的日子 |
[04:36] | I’m glad the school let me bring you home. | 真高兴他们让我带你回家 |
[04:38] | And wait till you taste your gift. | 要不你就吃不到了 |
[04:41] | Candied carrots! | 蜜饯胡萝卜 |
[04:44] | Yum! Oh, you’re too nice to me. | 真是太好吃了 |
[04:45] | Hold it. You’re being way too nice to me. | 等等你对我这么好 |
[04:47] | What’s going on? What’s the catch? | 我该怎么办怎么报答你呢 |
[04:48] | ( gasps ) ooh! | |
[04:50] | ( shivering whinny ) | |
[04:52] | Oh, that’s all I need. Germs and bad weather. | 这才是我想要的 天气太糟糕了 哦迷你慕 我倒是喜欢下雪的万萨节 |
[04:54] | Oh, minimus! I love it when it snows on wassailia! | |
[05:13] | Thank you, kind woman. | 谢谢善良的女士 |
[05:14] | This is your urgent royal business? | 这就是你要处理的紧急事件 |
[05:16] | I wanted to get the children a few last-minute surprises. | 我想在最后一刻 给孩子们一个惊喜 |
[05:21] | Aw, where’s your holiday spirit, baileywick? | 干嘛垂头丧气的巴利维克 |
[05:24] | Back at the castle. Where we should be. | 回我们该回的城堡去吧 |
[05:26] | Well, we’re only a forest away. | 我们只要穿过森林就好了 |
[05:29] | Happy wassailia, your majesty! | 万萨节快乐我的陛下 |
[05:31] | Coachman! To the castle! | 车夫回城堡吧 |
[05:33] | And hurry! | 最好快点儿 |
[05:34] | H’yah! | 驾 |
[05:41] | H’yah! H’yah! | 驾 |
[05:48] | H’yah! Get up there! | 驾快点儿 |
[05:52] | ( grunts ) whoa! | |
[05:56] | Whoa. Just a little ice on the road. That’s all. | 路上可能是滑了点儿 不要紧 |
[05:59] | H’yah! H’yah! Whoa! Whoa! | |
[06:04] | ( yelling ) | |
[06:14] | Are you all right, your majesty? | 你没事吧我的陛下 |
[06:16] | Yes, I believe so. And you? | 是的我想没事你呢 |
[06:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:20] | I just need to– ( grunts ) | 我们需要 |
[06:22] | Oh, this door is stuck. | 门怎么打不开了 |
[06:24] | ( grunting ) | |
[06:27] | ( grunting ) | |
[06:29] | Where, where are the horses? | 马呢马去哪儿了 |
[06:32] | They ran off, your majesty. | 往那边跑了我的陛下 这简直是糟糕透了 |
[06:34] | ( grunts ) | |
[06:36] | Oh! ( grunts ) | |
[06:38] | It looks like the weather’s taking a turn. | |
[06:41] | Are any of you gentlemen hurt? I heard the crash. | 先生们受伤了吗 我听见了 国王陛下 |
[06:43] | ( gasps ) your majesty! | |
[06:47] | Good sir, our coach slipped on the ice, | 您好先生 我们的马车滑下来了 |
[06:49] | And we could use some help getting back to the castle. | 能不能帮我们回到城堡 |
[06:51] | Do you have any horses we could borrow? | 能借给我们几匹马吗 |
[06:53] | I only have one horse, sire, and he’s yours if you want him, | 我只有一匹马陛下 用得着就给你 |
[06:55] | But he’s too old and slow to reach the castle before the blizzard hits. | 但是匹老马 暴风雪来前不可能赶到城堡 要走多久呢 |
[06:58] | Hmm. How much time do we have? | |
[07:01] | It’ll be on top of us within the hour, | 算算怎么也得几个小时吧 |
[07:02] | But my cabin is nearby, and you and your men | 我的木屋就在附近 你和你的人可以先去那儿 避避雪再走 |
[07:04] | Can take shelter there until it passes. | |
[07:07] | That’s very kind of you. | 您真是太好了 |
[07:08] | But as you know, it’s wassailia. | 但今天是万萨酒会 |
[07:09] | I have to get back. | 我必须回去 |
[07:11] | As you wish, sire. | 听您的吩咐 |
[07:12] | We must ensure your safety, first and foremost. | 我的陛下 我们先要保证安全 这是最重要的 |
[07:16] | It’s too dangerous to ride through a blizzard. Please. | 在暴风雪里赶路太危险了 避避吧 好吧你带路吧 |
[07:20] | ( sighs ) all right. Lead the way. | |
[07:26] | ( sighs ) where is he? | 他去哪儿了呢 |
[07:28] | Mom, shouldn’t dad be back by now? | 妈妈 爸爸现在是不是该回来了 |
[07:31] | I’m sure he’ll be here any minute. | 我相信他很快会回来的 |
[07:33] | But it’s time for the party. | 但今天是万萨酒会 |
[07:35] | And we have so many presents to open! | 我们还要一起拆礼物呢 |
[07:38] | The party and the presents will just have to wait until your father gets home. | 不管酒会还是礼物 都要等你们的爸爸回来 才能开始 |
[07:46] | Constable myles, thank you for coming so quickly. | 警官先生谢谢你这么快就赶过来 |
[07:49] | Your highness. | 皇后陛下 |
[07:51] | The king should’ve been back hours ago. | 国王一小时之前就该回来了 |
[07:53] | Perhaps he was just delayed. Perhaps. | 也许他有事耽搁了 也许吧但是你最好能 派人出去找找国王 |
[07:55] | But maybe someone should go out and make sure that’s all it is. | |
[07:59] | Yes, of course, your majesty. | 遵命请放心陛下 |
[08:00] | Wallace and I will set out immediately. | 华莱士和我马上就去 |
[08:02] | I want to go, too. If she’s going, I’m going. | 我也要去 如果她去我也要去 |
[08:05] | I’ll… Stay here and mind the presents. | 我也还是待在这儿 看管礼物吧 |
[08:09] | We can take the flying sleigh and, uh, surprise the king. | 干嘛不一起去呢 我们可以坐雪橇出门 给国王一个惊喜 |
[08:13] | It’ll be fun. | 多有意思啊 |
[08:14] | ( sighs ) | |
[08:15] | All right. Wallace, harness up the sleigh. | 那好吧 华莱士去安排雪橇吧 |
[08:19] | I’ll go get ready! Me, too! | 我马上准备好 我也是 |
[08:20] | Come on, amber! | 快点儿安柏 好吧 |
[08:22] | ( sighs ) okay. | |
[08:24] | ( sighs ) it looks like the snow is picking up. | 多穿点儿 看起来这雪一时半会儿停不了 |
[08:30] | All: Happy wassailia! | 万萨节快乐 |
[08:32] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 嘿你急急忙忙去哪儿 |
[08:34] | Hey, where are you rushing off to? | |
[08:35] | We’re going to look for dad. | 我们要去找爸爸 |
[08:36] | He should’ve been home by now. | 他现在还没有回来 |
[08:40] | I hope he’s okay. | 但愿他没事 |
[08:53] | Anna, we have a few extra guests for wassailia. | 安娜 今年我们的万萨节有客人来了 |
[08:57] | King roland! | 罗伦国王 |
[08:59] | King roland! | 罗伦国王 |
[09:01] | Happy wassailia, your majesty! | 万萨节快乐我的陛下 |
[09:03] | Ooh! ( chuckles ) | |
[09:04] | Oh, children! Mind your manners. | 孩子们注意你们的礼貌 |
[09:07] | And happy wassailia to you, too! | 我也祝你们都快乐 |
[09:09] | And thank you for taking us in. | 非常感谢您收留我们 |
[09:11] | Oh, please. You must be freezing! | 哦别客气冻坏了吧 |
[09:14] | Have a seat by the fire, your majesty. | 到火炉边坐一坐吧陛下 |
[09:16] | We don’t have much, but what’s ours is yours. | 我们并不富裕 但你可以把这儿当成家 |
[09:25] | Cup of tea, your majesty? | 喝杯茶吗陛下 |
[09:27] | Why, thank you. | 好的谢谢了 |
[09:28] | You’re welcome. ( giggles ) | 不客气 今天晚上可真够冷的 至少孩子们都能暖暖和和 平安待在城堡里 |
[09:30] | ( grunts ) it’s going to be a cold night. | |
[09:33] | Well, at least the children will be safe and warm in the castle. | |
[09:43] | Wallace! | 华莱士 |
[09:44] | Yes, constable myles? | 我在有什么吩咐 |
[09:46] | Where are the horses? | 马都哪儿去了 |
[09:47] | They’re ill, sir. | 都病了先生 |
[09:48] | All of them? | 全都病了 |
[09:50] | I’m afraid so, sir. | 恐怕是的先生 并不全是 |
[09:51] | Hmm… Not all of them. | |
[09:55] | I knew there was a catch. | 终于用到我了 |
[09:58] | Oh! How is one horse going to carry all of us? | 就一匹马怎么能带动所有人呢 |
[10:01] | Minimus can do it! | 迷你慕没问题 |
[10:02] | I’m, uh, not so sure about that. | 我嘛我可不太确定 |
[10:04] | You’ll be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[10:05] | Well, if we’re going to have any chance, | 要想带着大家一起走 |
[10:07] | We’d best travel lightly. | 就要轻装上阵 |
[10:08] | But I am travelling lightly. | 但我的分量不重啊 |
[10:12] | Oh, fine. | 哦好吧 |
[10:14] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了我们走吧 |
[10:20] | I don’t know about this. | 我可不知道会怎样 |
[10:21] | It’s really cold out here. | 外面可真是太冷了 |
[10:23] | If sofia’s dad’s in trouble, I wanna be there to get him out. | 要是她爸爸有麻烦 我一定会去救他的 |
[10:27] | ( grunts ) come on! Hook a bunny up! | 快点呀来帮我一下 |
[10:30] | ( sighs ) | |
[10:31] | ( grunts ) | |
[10:36] | Off we go. Come on. | 我们走出发 |
[10:38] | Oh! Hey! Okay, guess we’re doing this! All right! Whoo! | 好吧既然要走好吧 |
[10:42] | I should have eaten a bigger breakfast! | 马上出发 早知道早饭我就多吃点了 |
[10:46] | All right, well, here we go! Here goes nothing! | 好了我们走我们走 |
[10:49] | ( grunting ) | |
[10:51] | Uppsy horsey. | 飞起来吧 |
[10:53] | ( grunting ) | |
[10:56] | Okay, we’re airborne. | 好了总算起飞了 |
[10:58] | All right, I just need to keep flapping! | 就这样只要不停扇动翅膀 |
[11:00] | I just need to keep flapping. | |
[11:01] | Okay, whew. Wing cramp. | 好的抽筋了 |
[11:03] | Good-bye, presents. | 再见了礼物们 |
[11:15] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[11:16] | I don’t either. | 我也是啊 |
[11:18] | There’s the road the king should be on. | 这是国王的必经之路 |
[11:21] | But I don’t see any coaches. | 怎么没看见有马车呢 那是什么 |
[11:22] | ( gasps ) what’s that? | |
[11:24] | Wallace, take us lower. | 华莱士我们低一点儿 那是国王的马 |
[11:27] | Wallace: It’s the king’s horses! | |
[11:29] | But the coach! Where’s the coach? | 但是马车马车在哪儿 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[11:33] | ( all gasp ) | |
[11:37] | A storm’s blowing in. | 暴风雪要来了 |
[11:38] | We need to turn around, your highness. | 我们最好回去陛下 |
[11:40] | We can’t go back until we find dad! | 不找到爸爸我们不能回去 |
[11:42] | Something happened to him! | 他一定是出事了 |
[11:44] | Just a few more minutes, constable. | 我们还是继续找吧警官先生 |
[11:46] | We must get you back to the castle. | 我必须先送你们回城堡 |
[11:47] | I’ll go out and find him myself. I promise. | 然后我再出来自己找我保证 |
[11:50] | No! Mom, we have to keep looking! | 不妈妈我们要一起找 |
[11:53] | Brace yourselves! ( all gasp ) | 大家坐稳了 |
[11:56] | What’s happening? It’s a whiteout! | 出什么事了 看不清路 |
[11:58] | There’s too much snow! We have to land now! | 雪实在太大了 我们得落下去 |
[12:01] | Out here? | 在这儿吗 华莱士降落 降落飞马 你让我降落往哪儿 |
[12:02] | Down, horse! Down! You want me to land? | |
[12:05] | On what? I can’t see anything out here! | 我什么都看不清啊 |
[12:07] | ( gasps ) | |
[12:09] | Okay. Oh, tree! Tree! ( yells ) | 好吧树树树 |
[12:12] | ( groaning ) | |
[12:16] | Ahh. | |
[12:18] | ( relieved sighs ) | |
[12:19] | Minimus: Okay. Whoo. Yeah, wow, boy. | 好吧 干得真不错 |
[12:25] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:26] | We get back in the sleigh, princess sofia, | 先回到雪橇上苏菲亚公主 |
[12:28] | Draw the curtains, and wait out the storm. | 把窗帘放下等暴风雪过去 |
[12:30] | But it’s getting dark. We could be out here all night. | 我们回不去了 可能整晚都要在这儿 |
[12:32] | Yes, we probably will, your majesty. | 是的的确可能陛下 |
[12:34] | But the sleigh is built to keep out the cold. | 但我们的雪橇是能保温的 |
[12:36] | We’ll be fine. | 不会有事 |
[12:37] | But what about dad? | 那爸爸怎么办 |
[12:41] | We’ll find him after the storm clears. | 等雪停了会找到的 |
[12:44] | Wallace, light the lanterns. | 华莱士灯笼点起来 |
[12:45] | Wallace: Right away, sir. | 好的先生 |
[12:47] | Isn’t there anything else we can do? | 难道我们就不能做点什么吗 |
[12:49] | I wish there was. | 我也希望有办法 |
[12:50] | But what if dad needs our help? | 爸爸需要我们的帮助 |
[12:52] | I’m sure he’s okay. | 相信他会没事的 |
[12:54] | How do you know, mom? | 你怎么知道的妈妈 |
[12:55] | I just do. You’ll see. | 我知道放心 |
[12:58] | We better get inside now. | 大家最好都进来 我要先看看迷你慕 |
[12:59] | Um… I need to check on minimus first. | |
[13:02] | Okay, but be quick. | 好的但是要快点 |
[13:03] | Constable, let’s take out some extra blankets for the children. | 警官先生 给孩子们准备足够的毯子 |
[13:06] | Right away, your majesty. | 遵命陛下 |
[13:07] | Oh, minimus! | 迷你慕妈妈说爸爸不会有事 |
[13:08] | I know mom said dad’ll be okay, | |
[13:10] | But we can’t just sit here all night. | 但我们不能整晚在这儿等 |
[13:12] | We have to do something! | 我觉得我们得做点什么 |
[13:14] | I’m no good in a crisis, unless you need someone to panic uncontrollably. | 哦别问我苏菲亚 这我可不擅长 在这方面我真的是 |
[13:18] | Hey, your necklace is glowing. Is it supposed to do that? | 一点儿忙都帮不上 嘿你的项链在闪光啊 是不是它有办法 |
[13:23] | Huh? Oh! | |
[13:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:28] | ( gasps ) | |
[13:35] | Princess aurora! Have you come to help us? | 晨曦公主你是来帮助我们的吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, sofia. It’s not my help you need. | 苏菲亚你不需要我的帮助 |
[13:41] | Yes, we do! Dad is missing! | 不需要 爸爸失踪了大家出来找他 |
[13:43] | And we went out to find him | |
[13:45] | And now we’re stuck out here, too! | 被暴风雪困在这儿了 |
[13:47] | And I’m worried something bad happened to him! | 我真担心他会出什么事 |
[13:49] | I could always count on my animal friends to help me through tough times. | 苏菲亚 我曾经请我的动物朋友们 帮助我度过难关 |
[13:56] | And so can you. | 其实你也可以 |
[14:00] | Clover! Robin! Mia! | 幸运草罗宾美亚 |
[14:03] | What are you doing out here? | 你们怎么都来了 |
[14:04] | We came to help you find your dad, kid. | 我们可以帮你找你爸爸 |
[14:06] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[14:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:08] | We could go back to the castle for help. | 我们可以回城堡找救援 |
[14:10] | How would you find it in all this snow? | 这么大的雪你们能找到路吗 |
[14:13] | Well, the animals who live in the woods know the way. | 森林里的动物们会知道路的 |
[14:15] | We could just ask them. | 我们可以问问它们 |
[14:17] | The animals in the woods… | 森林里的动物说的没错 |
[14:18] | That’s it! | |
[14:20] | Mm-hmm. | |
[14:21] | You can help me find my dad! | 你肯定能帮我找到爸爸 |
[14:22] | Seek out the other animals in the woods | 怎么找 去找住在森林里的其他动物 |
[14:26] | And tell them to spread the word. | 告诉他们发出消息 |
[14:27] | “the king is missing.” | 国王失踪了 |
[14:29] | If we can get all the creatures in the forest | 如果我们能让森林里的人 |
[14:31] | Searching for my dad, | 都帮忙找 |
[14:33] | I know we’ll find him! | 就一定能找到他 |
[14:34] | Ah, good thinkin’, sof. | 这主意不错苏菲亚行动吧 |
[14:35] | Let’s do it! | |
[14:36] | I think mia and I can cover a little more ground than you. | 幸运草我想美亚和我 肯定能比你找的范围大些 |
[14:41] | All right, all right. | 那好吧好吧 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna let you do this on your own, | 这次我就让你们单独行动 |
[14:43] | But only ’cause you got wings. | 可不只是因为你们有翅膀 |
[14:45] | Not ’cause I’d rather sit in the warm, toasty sleigh with sofia. | 我最好还是和苏菲亚一起待在 暖和的雪橇上好吗 去吧 |
[14:49] | Okay? ‘kay. | |
[14:52] | Good luck. | 好运 会找到的苏菲亚 |
[14:53] | We’ll find him, sofia. | 会找到的苏菲亚 |
[14:56] | ( sighs ) | |
[14:57] | Thank you, princess aurora. | 谢谢晨曦公主 |
[14:59] | Oh. | |
[15:11] | ( chirping ) | |
[15:14] | ( chirping ) | |
[16:16] | Guess what? | 好了 |
[16:17] | It’s almost time to light the wassailia candle. | 到点燃万萨节蜡烛的时候了 |
[16:20] | Finally! | Finally! 太好了 |
[16:22] | This is the first time I’ve spent the holiday | 以前的万萨节 我都是和安柏詹姆士一起过 |
[16:24] | Without amber and james. | |
[16:26] | And this was going to be my first wassailia with miranda and sofia. | 美兰达和苏菲亚来到城堡之后 这还是第一次呢 |
[16:30] | They’ll understand, your majesty. | 他们会理解的陛下 |
[16:37] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:39] | I’m sure he’s all right, wherever he is. | 不管他在哪儿 我相信他不会有事 |
[16:43] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:44] | I guess we shouldn’t have come out here. | 恐怕我们现在只能等了 |
[16:46] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:47] | ( tapping on window ) | |
[16:52] | Sofia! We found him! | 苏菲亚我们找到了 |
[16:54] | We know where he is! | 我们知道他在哪儿 |
[16:55] | What are your birds doing here? | 你的鸟到这来干嘛 |
[16:57] | They’re really chirping it up. | 它们好像在说话呢 |
[16:58] | I think they’re trying to tell us something. | 他们是想告诉我们一些事情 |
[17:01] | We’re not trying! We just said it! | 怎么说是想我们正在说呀 |
[17:03] | Mia, they don’t know she can talk to us. | 美亚大家不知道 我们能和苏菲亚说话 |
[17:06] | Sofia, come outside! | 快出来 |
[17:08] | I think they know where dad is! | 我想他们知道爸爸在哪儿 |
[17:11] | Sofia! Wait! | 苏菲亚等等 |
[17:16] | Sofia, I know you wish we could be with dad. | 苏菲亚 我知道你想尽快找到爸爸 |
[17:20] | I do, too. And we will. | 我也是我们会的 |
[17:22] | We’ll all be together soon. | 很快就会在一起的 |
[17:24] | But not now. Not tonight. | 但不是现在不是今晚 |
[17:26] | As much as you want to believe it, | 虽然你很相信你的动物朋友们 |
[17:28] | The birds don’t know where he is. | 但是它们不可能知道他的下落 |
[17:31] | But, mom, look. | 但是妈妈你看 |
[17:34] | ( gasps ) | |
[17:35] | The royal flag! | 皇室的旗帜 |
[17:41] | Can it be? | 怎么在这儿 |
[18:02] | Your majesty, it would be an honor | 我的陛下 我想请您为我们点亮 |
[18:05] | If you would light our wassailia candle. | 万萨节的蜡烛 |
[18:07] | Me? Well, it would be my pleasure. | 我这是我的荣幸 |
[18:13] | By the light of this candle, | 闪耀的烛光 伴我们的祈祷保佑魔法王国 |
[18:15] | We wish good tidings upon all enchancia. | |
[18:18] | Those we’ve just met and those we love dearly. | 我们偶遇的人 还有我们爱着的人 会是谁呢 |
[18:22] | ( knock at door ) | |
[18:24] | Hmm. Who could that be? | |
[18:30] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好先生 |
[18:31] | I was wondering if you’ve seen king roland. | 你们有没有见过罗伦国王呢 |
[18:33] | Queen miranda! ( gasps ) | 美兰达皇后 |
[18:35] | Miranda? | 美兰达 |
[18:36] | Rollie! | |
[18:37] | Dad! | Dad! 爸爸 爸爸 安柏苏菲亚詹姆士 |
[18:38] | ( gasps ) daddy! | |
[18:40] | Oh, amber! Sofia! James! | |
[18:43] | I, I don’t understand. | 真是想不到 |
[18:45] | Miranda, how did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[18:47] | Uh… | |
[18:48] | It’s a wassailia miracle? | 是万萨节的魔力 说的对苏菲亚一定是 |
[18:50] | ( chuckles ) you’re right, sofia. It must be. | |
[19:01] | All: Happy wassailia! | 万萨节快乐 |
[19:03] | ( laughing ) | |
[19:05] | Now, this is what the holidays are all about! | 好了 现在我们的万萨节就完美了 |
[19:08] | Loved ones and new friends having a great time! | 我的家人还有新朋友 一起狂欢吧 |
[19:11] | ( grunts ) | |
[19:13] | Dad, what are these? | 爸爸这些是什么 是的这是给你和你的姐妹的 可现在不是时候 |
[19:15] | Oh! | |
[19:20] | They’re for you and your sisters. But now isn’t the time. | |
[19:26] | They don’t have any presents at all. | 可他们什么礼物也没有 |
[19:32] | Sofia? What are you doing? | 苏菲亚你要干什么 |
[19:33] | I already got what I wanted. | 我总能得到我想要的 |
[19:38] | Here. This is for you. | 给这是给你的 |
[19:40] | Happy wassailia. | 万萨节快乐 |
[19:41] | ( gasps ) for us? | 给我的 |
[19:43] | Hmm. | |
[19:45] | Hey! Amber, that one’s mine. | 嘿安柏那个是我的 |
[19:47] | We have enough presents. | 我们的礼物已经够多了 说的没错 |
[19:48] | ( sighs ) you’re right. | |
[19:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:54] | This is the best wassailia ever! | 这是我过的最好的万萨节 |
[19:56] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Well… Are you gonna open ’em? | 那么打开看看吧 |
[20:02] | Oh, look! Wow! | 看哪 我喜欢 |
[20:04] | ( gasps ) I love it! | |
[20:06] | ( giggles ) | |
[20:10] | ♪ the firelight is shining bright ♪ | 炉火的光温暖闪亮 |
[20:15] | ♪ while the snow blows cold outside ♪ | 驱走寒冷的冰霜 |
[20:20] | ♪ friendly faces, warm embraces ♪ | 家人朋友就像火光 |
[20:25] | ♪ surround us all tonight | 把夜晚都照亮 |
[20:31] | ♪ so we make this one simple wish ♪ | 我们一起全心全意 |
[20:36] | ♪ meant for every girl and boy | 为大家许下愿望 |
[20:41] | ♪ may the holiday | 祝愿所有人都快乐安康 |
[20:44] | ♪ bring you peace and joy | |
[20:51] | ♪ from those who you love | 祝你爱的人都能一帆风顺 |
[20:56] | ♪ to the stars up above | |
[21:01] | ♪ may the holiday | 祝愿所有人都快乐安康 |
[21:05] | ♪ bring you peace | |
[21:08] | ♪ and joy | |
[21:11] | ♪ peace and joy! | 都安康 |
[21:19] | ♪ from those who you love | 祝你爱的人都能一帆风顺 |
[21:24] | ♪ to the stars up above | |
[21:30] | ♪ may the holiday | 祝愿所有人都快乐安康 |
[21:33] | ♪ bring you peace | |
[21:36] | ♪ and joy |