时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:25] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be – ♪ Sofia the First | – 我幸福快乐无比 – 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ Sofia the First | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:37] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 – |
[00:40] | ♪ Sofia the First | 苏菲亚 – |
[00:42] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time – ♪ Sofia the First | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ to show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 公主与婴儿 |
[01:01] | Amber, James, time to wake up. | 安柏,詹姆士,该起床了 |
[01:06] | – Sofia? – Happy birthday! | 苏菲亚 |
[01:08] | Oh, oh, watch the hair. Watch the hair. | 生日快乐! 我的头发,小心我的头发! |
[01:11] | I made a special birthday surprise for you. | 我为你准备了特别的生日惊喜 |
[01:13] | A surprise? Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 惊喜?你不用这样 |
[01:15] | Okay, you totally should have. | 好吧,你能这么做太好了 |
[01:17] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[01:19] | Hold on. I have to get James. | 等一下,我去叫一下詹姆士 |
[01:20] | My surprise is for both of the birthday twins. | 这是给你们孪生姐弟的生日惊喜 |
[01:23] | Of course it is. | 这当然了 |
[01:24] | James, wake up. | 詹姆士,起床了 |
[01:29] | James? | 詹姆士 |
[01:31] | Hm, where is he? | 他去哪儿了? |
[01:33] | Oh, who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[01:35] | He’ll just have to see the surprise later. | 他得晚点儿再看到这个惊喜了 |
[01:36] | Okay, come on. | 好吧,那来吧 |
[01:38] | (SQUEALS HAPPILY) I can’t wait! | 我都等不及了 |
[01:40] | Are you ready for your most favorite thing in the whole world? | 准备好去看这世上你最喜欢的东西了吗? |
[01:44] | You got me a unicorn?! | 你要送我一匹独角兽? |
[01:46] | Okay, second most favorite thing. | 好吧,第二喜欢的东西 |
[01:48] | Goldenberry pancakes with Cinnamon whipped cream. | 金莓薄饼配肉桂奶油汁 |
[01:52] | (GASPS) James? | 詹姆士? |
[01:54] | Awesome pancakes, Sof. Thanks. | 薄饼很好吃,苏菲亚,谢谢 |
[01:56] | Um, where are my goldenberry pancakes? | 我的金莓薄饼在哪儿? |
[01:58] | Um… | |
[02:00] | Oh, were these for both of us? | 这是给我们俩的吗? |
[02:02] | – James! – Happy birthday, princess Amber. | 詹姆士 生日快乐,安柏公主 |
[02:05] | It would have been if James hadn’t eaten all my pancakes. | 本来还行 如果詹姆士没吃掉我那份薄饼的话 |
[02:08] | Oh, not to worry, there are more in the kitchen. | 别担心,厨房里还有很多,马上拿来 |
[02:11] | I’ll go get them. | |
[02:13] | Hey, I know what’ll cheer you up. | 我知道怎么让你高兴 |
[02:16] | ♪ I’m your twin, you’re my twin ♪ | 我是你好兄弟 |
[02:20] | ♪ We stick together through thick and thin ♪ | 不管快乐还是伤心 |
[02:22] | ♪ No matter what I do | 无论我做什么 |
[02:24] | ♪ I’m always stuck with you ♪ | 永远和你一起 |
[02:26] | Please stop. | 请别唱了 |
[02:27] | ♪ And if trouble comes our way ♪ | 如果我碰到困难 |
[02:30] | ♪ I know my twin will save the day ♪ | 我知道你一定出现 |
[02:32] | ♪ Sherever you may be ♪ | 无论你在何方 |
[02:34] | ♪ You’re always stuck with me ♪ | 永远和我一起 |
[02:38] | That was great. | 唱得真好 |
[02:39] | It’s our royal twin song. | 双胞胎之歌 |
[02:40] | We made it up when we were little kids. | 是我们小时候一起写的 |
[02:42] | And James still sings it every year. | 可詹姆士现在还是每年都唱 |
[02:45] | While we’re waiting for the pancakes, | 那咱们边等薄饼 |
[02:47] | You can read the card I made you. | 边看我送给你们的生日卡吧 |
[02:49] | – For me? – For both of you. | 给我的? 给你们俩的 |
[02:52] | Oh, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[02:53] | You have to wait your turn, James. | 等轮到你再说,詹姆士 可是,这是给我们俩的 |
[02:55] | But it’s for both of us. | 是我先拿到的 |
[02:57] | I had it first! Why don’t you read it together? | 你们两个一起看怎么样? |
[03:00] | Where are the birthday twins? | 今天过生日的双胞胎在哪儿? |
[03:03] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[03:04] | Happy birthday, you two. | 生日快乐,小家伙们 |
[03:07] | – Mmm, breakfast smells delicious. – It sure was. | 早餐闻上去真香 |
[03:10] | Well, I have a few important birthday proclamations. | 的确很香 好了,我有些重要的生日宣言要发布 |
[03:13] | First, Cedric will be performing a special magic show | 第一,赛克要在你们下午的生日宴会上 |
[03:15] | At your party this afternoon. | 表演特别的魔法秀 |
[03:17] | – Great! – And second… | 太棒了! |
[03:19] | We’re going to get your presents right now. | 那么第二 我们要去取你们的礼物,马上 |
[03:21] | Are you getting us each a gift, or will we have to share? | 是要送我们每人一份礼物 还是要我们分一份儿? |
[03:24] | You’ll just have to wait and see. | 你们等着看就好了 |
[03:26] | See you at the party. | 咱们宴会见喽 |
[03:29] | I have to take Rex for a walk. | 我得带雷克斯去散步了 |
[03:31] | And here we are. | 早餐来了 |
[03:32] | More goldenberry pancakes are served. | 大家的金莓薄饼上桌了 |
[03:35] | – Ooh! – Don’t even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Now, after breakfast, you and your brother | 接下来,吃完早餐 |
[03:42] | Will need to pick out the party games and the cake. | 你要和您弟弟一齐挑选派对游戏和蛋糕 |
[03:45] | Baileywick, wouldn’t it be easier | 巴利维克,你不觉得今年 |
[03:46] | If I just picked them out myself this year? | 让我自己挑更简单吗? |
[03:49] | Well, that wouldn’t be fair to your brother. | 这个…这对您兄弟来说不公平 |
[03:51] | It’s his birthday, too. | 这也是他的生日 |
[03:53] | Enjoy your breakfast, princess Amber. | 祝您用餐愉快,安柏公主 |
[04:04] | Ugh, Sofia, having a twin is no fun. | 苏菲亚,有个孪生兄弟真没劲 |
[04:07] | Really? It seems like it would be nice. | 真的吗?看上去挺好的 |
[04:09] | Well, it’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[04:12] | This is supposed to be my special day. | 今天应该是我特别的日子 |
[04:14] | But I have to share everything with James… | 可我却得和詹姆士分享所有东西 |
[04:16] | My card, my party, even my pancakes. | 我的生日卡,我的宴会 连我的薄饼都是 |
[04:20] | Sharing can be hard. | 分享是很困难 |
[04:23] | Just once in my life, | 我这辈子真想能有一次 |
[04:25] | I’d like to have a birthday all to myself. | 完全属于我的我自己的生日 |
[04:29] | But, Amber, you’ll always have the same birthday. | 可是,安柏,你们俩的生日一直一起 |
[04:31] | It’s not like you can wave a magic wand, | 你也不能挥挥魔杖 |
[04:34] | Make you and James not twins. | 就把你和詹姆士变得不是双胞胎了吧 |
[04:36] | I can’t, but… | 我是不行,不过 |
[04:38] | Well, those were great pancakes. | 这些薄饼真不错 |
[04:41] | Thanks, Sofia, gotta go, bye. | 谢谢,苏菲亚,我得走了 |
[04:44] | Wormy, how I despise birthdays. | 乌米,我最讨厌过生日了 |
[04:48] | Caw. | |
[04:49] | The king always makes me Put on a magic show for the children. | 国王总是让我给孩子们表演魔术 |
[04:53] | Oh, the humiliation. Aw. (KNOCKING ON DOOR) | 太屈尊了 |
[04:57] | Oh, who could that be? | 会是谁呢? |
[05:01] | Oh, princess Amber. | 安柏公主? |
[05:03] | Cedric, I know just what you can get me for my birthday. | 赛克,我知道生日的时候 该让你送我什么了 |
[05:06] | Another tiara, I presume. | 再来顶小王冠 |
[05:08] | Tempting, but no. | 很诱人,但不对 |
[05:09] | I need you to cast a spell that gives James a different birthday, | 我要你施个魔法 让詹姆士有个别的生日 |
[05:13] | So today will just be my birthday. | 那今天就是我一个人的生日了 |
[05:15] | Oh, I’m sure I could cast such a spell, | 如果不是正忙着准备您的魔法秀 |
[05:19] | If I wasn’t so busy preparing for your magic show. | 施这个魔法肯定没问题 |
[05:22] | – This is way more important. – Then if I do this spell for you now,… | 这件事更重要 |
[05:26] | – I won’t have to do a magic show later? – Yes, yes, yes. | 那如果我现在帮您施了这个魔法 |
[05:29] | It’s a deal. | 那一会儿就不用弄魔法秀了? |
[05:31] | Now let’s find that spell. | 当然,当然 |
[05:33] | (CLEARS THROAT) Hmm. | 那成交,咱们去找找咒语 |
[05:35] | Oh, how about that one? | 这个怎么样? |
[05:37] | No, that’s a shrinking spell. | 不行,这是缩小的咒语 |
[05:38] | – This one? – Sleeping spell. | 这个? 睡觉的咒语 这个怎么样? |
[05:39] | Oh, how about that one? | 那是让我失去耐心的咒语 |
[05:41] | That’s a Losing-My-Patience spell. | |
[05:43] | Really? I never needed a spell to lose my patience. | 真的吗? |
[05:46] | Ah, here it is. | 我从来不需要什么咒语来失去耐心 在这儿 |
[05:48] | This spell will make James two months younger than you, | 这个咒语可以让詹姆士比你小两个月 |
[05:50] | But only for today. | 但是仅限今天 |
[05:52] | That’s perfect. | 那好极了 |
[05:54] | I’ll have my birthday all to myself! | 我要有完全属于我自己的生日了 |
[05:56] | Yes, and so will I. | 是的,我也是 |
[05:57] | Now let’s go find the un-birthday boy. | 现在,咱们去找那个 今天不过生日的男孩儿吧 |
[06:01] | Hey, James, Baileywick wants | 詹姆士,巴利维克让你和安柏去挑选游戏 |
[06:03] | You and Amber to pick out games for your party. | |
[06:05] | Just a couple more throws, okay? | 让我再扔几个,好不好? |
[06:06] | Here, Rex. Fetch! | 这儿,雷克斯,接着 |
[06:08] | (BARKING) | |
[06:10] | Hey, paws off my lunch. | 别碰我的午餐 |
[06:12] | Sorry. I’m just playin’ fetch. | 对不起,我正在玩接球 |
[06:15] | It’s fun. Oh, you wanna play? | 很好玩,要不要一起玩儿? |
[06:17] | No. | 不要 |
[06:19] | Rex, bring the ball to me, boy. Come on. | 雷克斯,把球拿回来 伙计,快点 |
[06:21] | Oh, that’s my master. Gotta go play now. Bye-bye. | 那是我的主人 我得走了,拜拜 |
[06:25] | Attaboy. Fetch. | 干得好,接着 |
[06:32] | Amber, Mr. Cedric. | 安柏,赛克先生 |
[06:34] | Hey, Amber, we have to go pick out our party games. | 安柏,咱们现在得去选宴会游戏了 |
[06:36] | Oh, before we go, Cedric has a spell he wants to show you. | 在咱们走之前 赛克有个魔法想表演给你看 |
[06:40] | Ooh, what is it? | 是什么? |
[06:41] | You’ll see. Hurry up! | 你会看到的,快点 |
[06:43] | (CLEARS THROAT) Age-Itatus Prince-Ipatio… | 年龄,让王子的年龄… |
[06:53] | – Oh, no! – Cedric, what did you do? | 不 赛克,你在干什么? |
[06:56] | You were supposed to make him two months younger than me, | 你应该让他变得比我小两个月 |
[06:58] | Not a baby! | 而不是个婴儿 |
[07:00] | It was all these dandelions and dust. | 都是因为这些灰尘 |
[07:02] | They made me sneeze. | 他们让我打…喷嚏 |
[07:05] | You cast that spell on purpose? | 你是故意施的魔法? |
[07:06] | She made me do it. | 她让我做的 |
[07:08] | I just wanted to have one birthday to myself. | 我只是想过个属于我一个人的生日 |
[07:10] | Is that so wrong? | 这有错吗? |
[07:12] | Birthday, birthday, birthday! | 生日,生日,生日 |
[07:14] | You’ve got to turn him back to normal, Mr. Cedric. | 你必须让他恢复原貌,赛克先生 |
[07:17] | Oh, if mom and dad see James like this, | 如果让爸爸妈妈看到詹姆士变成这样 |
[07:19] | I’ll get in big trouble. | 我就麻烦大了 |
[07:21] | Oh, not nearly as much trouble as I will. | 那我的麻烦可就更大得没法说了 |
[07:24] | I just need to find the counter spell. | 我得找到还原的咒语 |
[07:29] | Ho-ho, new game, hide the book. Got it. | 新游戏,藏书玩儿 明白 |
[07:32] | No, Rex! | 不,雷克斯 |
[07:34] | Bring that back! | 快拿回来 |
[07:36] | I need that spell book. | 我需要那些魔法书 快回来! |
[07:37] | Come back here, you harebrained hound. | 你这条没头脑的兔子狗 |
[07:40] | Hey, watch who you’re calling harebrained, buddy. | 你说谁没头脑呢,伙计 |
[07:42] | This hare’s got brains aplenty. | 我们兔子的脑筋可快着呢 |
[07:44] | – Clover. – (SCREAMS) | 幸运草 |
[07:46] | Oh, can’t a bunny finish a meal around here | 能不能让我好好吃顿饭 |
[07:48] | Without someone going “boo!” | 别动不动就啊一声 |
[07:50] | It’s really important that we get the spell book back. | 把魔法书拿回来真的很重要 |
[07:52] | Maybe you can help Mr. Cedric find Rex. | 也许你可以帮赛克先生找到雷克斯 |
[07:54] | And by that, you mean maybe I can find Rex myself. | 也就是说,你让我自己去找雷克斯 |
[07:57] | – Um… Yeah. – I’m on it. | 是的 我这就去 |
[08:00] | Well, it will probably take them a while | 那么,也许得等一会儿 |
[08:02] | To get that spell book. | 他们才能把魔法书找回来 |
[08:04] | So, in the meantime, | 好吧,那现在 |
[08:06] | Let’s pick out the games for the party. | 去把宴会的游戏挑出来吧 |
[08:08] | I might as well enjoy having my own birthday while I can. | 我得享受下我一个人的生日 |
[08:12] | Amber, we need to stay with James | 安柏,在赛克先生解除咒语之前 |
[08:13] | Until Mr. Cedric undoes the spell. | 我们得和詹姆士呆在一起 |
[08:15] | Why don’t we take him with us? | 那带他一起去吧? |
[08:17] | There’ll be plenty of toys to keep him busy. | 那有很多玩具,够他忙一阵的 |
[08:19] | Toys, toys! | 玩具,玩具 |
[08:24] | See? Even baby James approves. | 你看,连小詹姆士都同意了 |
[08:27] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[08:31] | Slow down, you meddlesome mutt. | 慢点儿 你这只爱管闲事的狗 |
[08:34] | (GASPING) I need that spell book. | 给我那本魔法书 |
[08:38] | I really must get myself to the Gymnasium. (PANTING) | 我真得去健身房锻炼锻炼了 |
[08:45] | All right, okay, game’s over. | 好了,好了,游戏结束了 |
[08:47] | Hand me the spell book, Pooch. | 把魔法书给我,小狗 |
[08:49] | (LAUGHS) You got me. | 你找到我了 |
[08:53] | That was a good game of chase. | 这个追跑的游戏真好玩 |
[08:55] | Where’s the spell book? | 魔法书呢? |
[08:57] | I buried it. | 我埋起来了 |
[08:58] | That’s our next game. | 这是下一个游戏 |
[09:00] | Find the buried treasure. | “寻找埋藏的宝藏” |
[09:02] | Yes, good luck. | 没错,祝你好运 |
[09:05] | (BARKING) | |
[09:07] | Wow, I’m gonna need some backup. | 我得找人来帮忙 |
[09:13] | Oh, this chasing isn’t getting me anywhere. | 这些追来追去的办法 一点儿都不管用 |
[09:16] | I need a more magical way to find that spell book. | 我得用更魔幻的方式 找到那本魔法书 |
[09:20] | Don’t touch that. | 不,别碰这个,还有那个 |
[09:22] | Or that. | 球,球 |
[09:23] | Ball! | 那个宝宝,不 |
[09:29] | Oh, Sofia, finally I get to choose the party games myself. | 苏菲亚,终于我可以自己挑选派对游戏了 |
[09:33] | Oh, pin the jewel on the tiara. | 在王冠上贴钻石 |
[09:35] | James would never let me pick this. | 詹姆士绝不会让我选这个的 |
[09:37] | – It’s perfect! – (KAZOO BLARES) | 真是太棒了 |
[09:39] | – How did he find that kazoo? – I don’t know. | 他怎么找到这个卡祖笛的? |
[09:42] | It was his favorite toy. | 我不知道 |
[09:44] | He used to blow it all the time right in my… | 这是他最喜欢的玩具 他以前就一直吹到我… |
[09:46] | Face. | 脸上 |
[09:47] | So one day, I hid the kazoo in a place he’d never find it. | 我就把卡祖笛藏到了 他绝对找不到的地方 |
[09:50] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[09:52] | – Give me the kazoo, James. – No! (CRYING) | 把卡祖笛给我,詹姆士 |
[09:59] | It’s okay. Please stop crying, baby James. | 没事了,别哭了,小詹姆士 |
[10:02] | Yes, I’m trying to enjoy my special day. | 对,我要享受这个特别的日子 |
[10:05] | Amber, help me calm him down. | 安柏,帮我让他别哭了 |
[10:07] | If someone sees him, we’ll be in big trouble. | 如果有人看到他,我们就有大麻烦了 |
[10:10] | Amber, Amber. | 安柏,安柏 |
[10:13] | I think he wants you to hold him. | 我觉得他是想让你抱他 |
[10:15] | There, there. | 好了 |
[10:17] | There, there. | 好了 |
[10:20] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[10:22] | All better. | 好了,没事了 |
[10:23] | Aww! | |
[10:25] | Oh, um… Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[10:27] | Now, back to picking out my games. | 我该挑我的游戏了 |
[10:29] | Games, games! Catch me! | 游戏,游戏,抓我 |
[10:31] | James, come back. | 詹姆士,回来 |
[10:33] | (SIGHS) Oh, great. | 很好 |
[10:35] | ♪ If you have a sister or a brother ♪ | 如果你有姐妹或兄弟 |
[10:38] | ♪ There are times when you will discover ♪ | 有一天你将会发现 |
[10:43] | ♪ That you wanna play, but they get in your way ♪ | 当你想出门 他挡在你面前 |
[10:46] | ♪ No matter what you do ♪ | 不管你怎么做 |
[10:50] | ♪ No matter what you say ♪ | 不管你怎么说 |
[10:53] | ♪ But, oh, they’ll make you smile ♪ | 但是他让你微笑 |
[10:56] | ♪ They’ll make you frown ♪ | 让你烦恼 |
[10:58] | ♪ They’ll make you chase them up and down ♪ | 他让你四处地寻找 |
[11:01] | ♪ But they’re great to be around ♪ | 但身边有他真好 |
[11:05] | ♪ ‘Cause sisters and brothers ♪ | 因为姐妹兄弟 永远在那里 |
[11:09] | ♪ Are always there for one another ♪ | 支持我和你 抓住了 |
[11:19] | James is just as much trouble, big or small. | 詹姆士总是很麻烦 无论大或小 |
[11:22] | – I think he’s kinda fun. – Fun, fun! | 我觉得他很好玩儿 好玩,好玩 |
[11:24] | Come on, it’s time to pick out my birthday cake. | 走吧,我都等不及 去选我的生日蛋糕了 |
[11:28] | Amber, mom and dad can be back any minute. | 安柏 爸爸妈妈随时都会回来 |
[11:30] | We should go see if Mr. Cedric has the spell book back. | 我们得去看赛克先生找回魔法书没有 |
[11:33] | But the party’s in an hour, | 但离生日宴会只有一个小时了 |
[11:34] | And I need to pick out the cake. | 得去把蛋糕选出来 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | But how will we keep everyone in the kitchen from seeing baby James? | 可我们怎么才能让小詹姆士 不被厨房里的人看见呢? |
[11:41] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[11:43] | Oh, look at all these lovely cakes. | 这些蛋糕都好可爱 |
[11:45] | I’m going to need total concentration to choose my favorite. | 我需要全神贯注地选出我喜欢的 |
[11:48] | May I have some privacy? | 我能自己待会儿吗? |
[11:53] | Sofia. | 苏菲亚 |
[11:54] | Cake, cake! | 蛋糕,蛋糕 不 |
[11:56] | Oh, no, no, no. Those aren’t for you. They’re all for me. | 那些不是给你的 它们都是我的 |
[11:59] | I’ll find something for you to eat. | 我去帮你找点儿吃的 |
[12:04] | How about some nice peas? | 来点儿好吃的豌豆怎么样? |
[12:05] | Don’t they look yum-yum-yummy? | 是不是很美味? |
[12:08] | Nuh-uh! Mm, coconut. | 椰子 |
[12:13] | Oh, strawberry. | 草莓 |
[12:16] | Chocolate, Chocolate cake! | 巧克力,巧克力蛋糕 |
[12:18] | James wants chocolate cake every year. | 詹姆士每年都选巧克力蛋糕 |
[12:20] | But it’s my choice today, and I choose… | 不过今天是我来选 |
[12:22] | Strawberry. | 我要选草莓 |
[12:23] | – No, chocolate! – James! | 不,巧克力蛋糕 詹姆士 |
[12:25] | Chocolate cake! | 巧克力蛋糕 |
[12:36] | (AMBER LAUGHING) | 詹姆士每年都是这样 |
[12:38] | That’s how James looks every year. | |
[12:41] | He gets more cake on his face than in his mouth. | 他脸上的蛋糕总是比嘴里的蛋糕多 |
[12:44] | So sharing your birthday with James is fun sometimes? | 那么有时候和詹姆士一起过生日 |
[12:48] | (GIGGLES) | 也很有意思咯? 这个… |
[12:50] | Well, sometimes, I guess. | 有时候…我觉得… |
[12:55] | James, no. | 詹姆士,不 |
[12:57] | Now I have to change my dress. | 现在我得去换裙子了 |
[12:59] | First, let’s see if we can change James back to normal. | 首先,我们得看看 是不是能把詹姆士给变回去 |
[13:02] | Sofia, we don’t even know if Cedric’s found the spell book yet. | 苏菲亚,都不知道赛克 找到魔法书没有 |
[13:05] | And both of us can get cleaned up. | 而且我们得把自己弄干净,走吧 |
[13:07] | Come on. | |
[13:09] | Crystal ball, do your job. | 水晶球,开动吧 |
[13:11] | Help me find that pesky dog. | 帮我找到那只烦人的狗 |
[13:15] | There he is. | 它在那儿 |
[13:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | |
[13:19] | Look at all those holes. Is this a game? | 怎么这么多洞 这也是游戏吗? |
[13:22] | Yeah, it’s called dig up the spell book. | 没错,这叫发现魔法书 |
[13:25] | It’s my turn. Hold on, | 轮到我玩儿了 |
[13:27] | Unless you wanna take my turn. | 等等,除非你想先玩? |
[13:29] | You bet I do! | 我当然想 |
[13:31] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait, wait. | 等一下,等等 |
[13:33] | You’re supposed to find the buried treasure, not me. | 你应该去找埋藏的宝藏 |
[13:36] | Ha ha! | 不是我 |
[13:38] | Nice try, buddy boy, but I’m smarter than I look. | 干得漂亮,伙计 不过我比看上去聪明 |
[13:42] | I sure hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[13:44] | Oh, these little games have made me hungry, man. | 这些小游戏弄得我有点饿了 伙计 |
[13:47] | Oh, I’m gonna go to the kitchen | 我得去厨房找点儿剩饭吃 |
[13:49] | – And beg for scraps. – No! No, wait! (BARKING) | 不,不,等等 |
[13:53] | Oh, we’re never gonna find the spell book. | 我们再也找不到 那本魔法书了 |
[13:57] | – I have an idea. – You do? | 我有个主意 是吗? |
[13:58] | No, it’s gone. | 不,又忘了 |
[14:00] | Oh, oh, I got it. Let’s fetch the dog a bone. | 有办法了 给那条狗找根儿骨头 |
[14:03] | How is that gonna help us find the spell book? | 我不明白 这跟找魔法书有什么关系? |
[14:06] | Because dogs love to bury bones. | 因为狗喜欢把骨头埋起来 |
[14:10] | And they always bury things in the same place. | 而且它们总是把东西埋在同一个地方 |
[14:13] | So if Rex gets a bone… | 所以,如果雷克斯拿到一根骨头 |
[14:16] | He’ll have to take it to where he buried the spell book. | 它就会把骨头带到埋魔法书的地方去 |
[14:19] | – Exactly. – Let’s do it. | 完全正确 就这么办 |
[14:25] | Is he cleaned up yet? | 收拾干净了? |
[14:27] | Almost. He keeps squirming. | 差不多了,他一直扭来扭去 |
[14:30] | Water, water. | 水,水 |
[14:31] | Hey! Now I have to change again. (GIGGLING) | 又得去换衣服 |
[14:37] | Oh, you think that’s funny, huh? | 你觉得这很好玩? |
[14:39] | Well, two can play at this game, little guy. | 好吧,两个人可以这么玩 小家伙 |
[14:47] | When James and I were little, we had the best water fights. | 我和詹姆士小时候 打过一次特好的水仗 |
[14:50] | – Didn’t we? – Ever, ever! | 对不对? |
[14:57] | (LAUGHING) | 安柏,安柏 |
[14:58] | Would you look at that! | 你看见那个没有 好了,它上钩了 |
[15:01] | (SLURPING) | 好极了 现在看看它要去哪儿 |
[15:06] | Yes, he took the bait. | |
[15:08] | Great. Now let’s see where he’s taking it. | |
[15:18] | The spell book! | 魔法书 |
[15:20] | Oh, hop, we did it. Up high. | 我们成功了,击个掌 |
[15:25] | I’ll be taking that spell book now. | 现在魔法书归我了,谢谢 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | |
[15:28] | Oh, you found the book. Way to go! | 你找到书了,干得漂亮 |
[15:32] | I found it, and I didn’t even need my crystal ball. | 找到了 甚至都没有用到我的水晶球 |
[15:37] | Step aside, woodland creature. | 靠边站,树林里的小东西 |
[15:40] | You’re welcome. Geez! | 不客气,什么呀? |
[15:45] | There you go. | 上去吧 |
[15:52] | What that, what that? | 这是什么?这是什么? |
[15:54] | It looks like a present. | 看上去像是个礼物 |
[15:57] | For me, from you? | 给我的? |
[15:59] | Well, the older you. | 你送的 长大的你 |
[16:02] | He must’ve left it in my room | 肯定是在赛克把他变成婴儿前 |
[16:03] | Before Cedric turned him into a baby. | 放到我屋里的 |
[16:05] | Well, go ahead, open it. | 好吧,继续,打开看看 |
[16:07] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | It’s a locket. | 是挂盒项链 |
[16:17] | It’s you and James. | 是你和詹姆士 |
[16:18] | It’s a drawing of us from our birthday last year. | 是去年生日时我们俩的画像 |
[16:21] | Help me put it on? | 帮我戴上好吗? |
[16:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:27] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[16:28] | James knows how much I love lockets. | 詹姆士知道我最喜欢这个 |
[16:30] | I guess having a twin can be a good thing. | 我觉得有个孪生兄弟真的很好 |
[16:32] | A really good thing. | 的确是很好 |
[16:35] | – I have the spell book. – Great! | 我找到魔法书了 太棒了 |
[16:37] | But we don’t have to change him back right away, | 不过我们不用现在就把他变回原貌 |
[16:39] | If you still want to have the party All to yourself, princess Amber. | 如果你还想要一个完全属于你的宴会 安柏公主 |
[16:43] | No brother to share it with. | 没有兄弟跟你分享 |
[16:45] | Your birthday dream comes true. | 你的生日愿望实现了 |
[16:48] | That would be nice, | 那当然很好 |
[16:49] | But my birthday isn’t the same without James. | 但没詹姆士 我的生日就不一样了 |
[16:52] | I just want him back, Cedric. | 我想让他回来,赛克 |
[16:54] | Oh, as you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[16:58] | James? (GASPS) Where’d he go? | 詹姆士 |
[17:00] | James? | 他去哪儿了? |
[17:02] | – (JAMES GIGGLING) – Oh, no. | 詹姆士 |
[17:03] | We have to find him. | 不 我们得找到他 |
[17:07] | James! | 詹姆士 |
[17:08] | We’ve looked everywhere. Where is he? | 我们都找遍了 他去哪儿了? |
[17:11] | Oh, maybe he’s in the throne room. | 也许他在王座室里面 |
[17:15] | James, are you in here? | 詹姆士 你在里面吗? |
[17:17] | Oh, do show yourself. | 快点出来 |
[17:18] | He’s not in here. | 他不在这儿 |
[17:20] | Sofia, what are we going to do? | 苏菲亚,我们该怎么办? |
[17:21] | We’ve searched every room in the castle. | 每个房间都找湿了 |
[17:23] | Did you hear that? He’s in here somewhere. | 你听见了吗? 他就在这个房间的 某个什么地方 |
[17:27] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来,出来 不管你在哪儿 |
[17:29] | James, are you… | 詹姆士,你在这后面吗? |
[17:31] | Behind here? Oh! | |
[17:33] | Oh, I should never have asked Cedric | 我真不应该让赛克施这个魔法 |
[17:35] | To do that spell. I was just being selfish. | 我真是太自私了 |
[17:37] | Amber, you know him better than anyone. | 安柏,你比任何人都了解他 |
[17:39] | There must be something that’ll make him come out. | 肯定有什么能让他出来的 |
[17:44] | Oh, I guess I could sing that silly song | 我得唱詹姆士最喜欢的 |
[17:46] | James loves so much. | 那首傻乎乎的歌了 |
[17:48] | Oh, I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我会这么做 |
[17:51] | All right. Here goes. | 好吧 我来了 |
[17:54] | ♪ I’m your twin, you’re my twin ♪ | 你是我好兄弟 |
[17:56] | ♪ We stick together through thick and thin ♪ | 不管快乐,还是伤心 |
[17:59] | ♪ No matter what I do ♪ | 无论我做什么 |
[18:02] | ♪ I’m always stuck with you ♪ | 永远和你一起 |
[18:05] | ♪ And if trouble comes our way ♪ | 如果我碰到困难 |
[18:08] | ♪ I know my twin will save the day ♪ | 我知道你一定出现 |
[18:12] | ♪ Wherever you may be ♪ | 无论你在何方 |
[18:16] | ♪ You’re always stuck with me ♪ | 永远和我一起 |
[18:19] | ♪ When you’re feeling sad and blue ♪ | 当你悲伤和忧郁 |
[18:23] | ♪ Call my name and I’ll find you ♪ | 我一定会找到你 |
[18:27] | ♪ We have our bond, it’s tried and true ♪ | 我们可以互相信赖 |
[18:33] | ♪ You and me, me and you ♪ | 你和我,我和你 |
[18:40] | ♪ Two by two ♪ | 在一起 |
[18:46] | ♪ What if I never find you? ♪ | 如果我找不到你 |
[18:50] | ♪ What if I’m a twin no more? ♪ | 如果我失去兄弟 |
[18:53] | ♪ I’d give all the kingdom’s treasures ♪ | 我会放弃整个王国 |
[18:57] | ♪ If you came walking through that door ♪ | 只要你回到我身边 |
[19:04] | Amber, Amber! | 安柏,安柏 |
[19:05] | Baby James! | 小詹姆士 |
[19:08] | ♪ When you’re feeling sad and blue ♪ | 当你悲伤和忧郁 |
[19:12] | ♪ Call my name and I’ll find you ♪ | 我一定会找到你 |
[19:17] | ♪ We have our bond, it’s tried and true ♪ | 我们可以互相信赖 |
[19:25] | ♪ You and me ♪ | 你和我 |
[19:28] | ♪ Me and you ♪ | 我和你 |
[19:33] | Both: ♪ Two by two ♪ | 在一起 |
[19:39] | I missed you, little guy. | 我想你了,小家伙 |
[19:46] | Cedric. | 赛克 |
[19:48] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:50] | Bigicus-Growamus, this spell Undoitus! | 大一点儿,长起来 咒语念起来 |
[19:54] | James! I missed you. | 詹姆士,我想你了 |
[19:57] | Why? I didn’t go anywhere. | 为什么?我哪儿都没去 |
[19:59] | You don’t remember anything strange happening today? | 你不记得今天发生了 什么奇怪的事吗? |
[20:03] | Well, you just hugged me, but other than that, nope. | 这个…就是你刚刚抱了我 除此以外,没有 |
[20:07] | Hey, you got my present. | 你收到我的礼物了? |
[20:08] | Oh, uh… Yes, and I love it. Thank you. | 是的,我很喜欢,谢谢你 |
[20:11] | Brilliant. | 太好了! 你的宴会上给你 |
[20:13] | I’ll give you your gift at the party. | 你们在这儿 |
[20:14] | There you are. | 宴会的时间到了,快来吧 |
[20:15] | It’s party time. Come on! | |
[20:17] | All right! | 好 |
[20:19] | Cedric, I need one more birthday favor. | 赛克,我还需要一个生日的帮助 |
[20:22] | Do you have a fix-it spell? | 你有修理东西的咒语吗? |
[20:24] | That depends on what you want to fix. | 这个这取决于您想修理什么 |
[20:30] | I think it goes… Here. | 我觉得应该在这儿 |
[20:36] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[20:37] | I do not remember choosing this game. | 我怎么不记得选过这个游戏 |
[20:39] | Oh, I have your present. Here. | 这是你的礼物,给 |
[20:41] | You found my old kazoo. | 你找到了我的旧卡祖笛 |
[20:43] | I always loved this thing. | 我一直很喜欢它 |
[20:46] | Happy birthday, James. | 生日快乐,詹姆士 |
[20:49] | The time has come to give you your presents. | 孩子们,现在该送给你们俩 生日礼物了 |
[20:53] | This one is yours, James, | 这个是你的,詹姆士 |
[20:55] | And that one is for you, Amber. | 旁边那个是你的,安柏 |
[20:56] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:59] | Whoa! What is it? | 这是什么? |
[21:00] | A brand-new invention. | 一项新发明,看上去有点像独轮车 |
[21:02] | It’s like a unicycle, but with two wheels, hmm. | 但却有两个轮子 |
[21:06] | We call it a bicycle. | 我们叫它自行车 |
[21:10] | And for you, Amber. | 看看你的礼物吧 |
[21:14] | Oh, my unicorn. | 独角兽 |
[21:15] | Oh, I’ve always wanted a unicorn. | 我一直都想要匹独角兽 |
[21:17] | I’m going to name you… Lyra. | 我要给你起名莱拉 |
[21:20] | Oh, thank you, daddy, and thank you, mother. | 谢谢您,爸爸 谢谢您,妈妈 |
[21:23] | Yeah, thanks a bunch. | 是的,非常感谢 |
[21:24] | Well, looks like it’s been a pretty good birthday, after all. | 看样子,这终究是个不错的生日 |
[21:28] | Good? Hello! Unicorn! It’s the best birthday. | 不错?拜托,这是独角兽 这是最棒的生日 |
[21:32] | Amber, can I take a ride on your unicorn? You can try my bicycle. | 安柏,我能不能骑骑你的独角兽? 你来试试我的自行车 |
[21:36] | Okay, but only for a few minutes. | 好吧,不过只能骑几分钟 |
[21:42] | It was nice of you to share, Amber. | 你能分享真的很棒,安柏 |
[21:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:45] | Hey, Amber, I’m comin’ to get ya. | 安柏,我要抓住你了 |
[21:47] | You have to catch me first. | 你抓一个试试 大家躲开点儿 |
[21:49] | Ah! Amber, James, | 对不起 安柏,詹姆士,小心点 |
[21:52] | Be careful! | 小心! |
[21:53] | Roland: Amber, be careful on that bicycle. | 安柏,骑车的时候小心点儿 |
[21:55] | Oh, those twins. | 这对双胞胎 |
[21:57] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我知道,这不是很好吗? |