时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:15] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ – ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:39] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:41] | ♪ Making my way, It’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ – ♪ Sofia, Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 – 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | – 证明我就是那 – 苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 |
[00:58] | [Sofia] “The Enchanted Feast.” | 魔法晚宴 |
[01:04] | Ah, one Roast Turkey a la Cedric. | 赛克专享烤火鸡 |
[01:08] | And perfectly cooked, Wormy. [groans] | 火候刚刚好,乌米 |
[01:11] | One more spell and we’ll be ready. | 再念一遍咒语就一切就绪了 |
[01:14] | [knocking] [groans] I know that knock. | 我知道是谁敲门 |
[01:17] | – Hi, Mr. Cedric. – It’s Sehhh-dric– Wait. You got it right! | 嗨,赛克先生 是赛克,等一下,你叫对了 |
[01:21] | – Got what right? – My name. | 叫对了什么? 我的名字 |
[01:23] | Mr. Cedric… Was I saying it wrong before? | 赛克先生 难道我以前一直叫错吗? |
[01:26] | Oh, what do you want? Can’t you see I’m busy preparing for the Enchanted Feast? | 你想干什么? 你难道没有看见我正忙着 准备魔法晚宴吗? |
[01:30] | – Feast? There’s a feast tonight? – Not for you, furball. | 晚宴?今天晚上有宴会吗? 没你的份儿,毛球 |
[01:33] | The King has invited all the Kings and Queens | 国王邀请了三大王国的 |
[01:36] | in the Tri-Kingdom Area to see me, the Royal Sorcerer, | 所有国王和王后来观看我… |
[01:40] | put on a display of grand illusion… | 皇家巫师的超级魔幻秀 |
[01:43] | …while everyone eats their dinner. | 晚宴的时候那些国王和王后 大家可以边看边吃 |
[01:45] | So what are you going to do? | 那你准备怎么表演呢? |
[01:46] | I am going to conjure a royal feast | 我会先变出一桌既丰盛美丽 |
[01:49] | that will dazzle the eyes and the taste buds! | 又美味无比的皇家盛宴 |
[01:52] | Then, I shall turn the entire room into a hall of Morpho-Mirrors. | 接着,我会把整个房间 装满变形神镜 |
[01:57] | – What are Morpho-Mirrors? – Behold. | 什么是变形神镜? 注意看 |
[02:00] | Mirror, mirror in my hand Multiply at my demand | 神镜神镜握手中 按我的要求变多种 |
[02:05] | Morpho-Chango, let us see | 变形开始看一看 |
[02:08] | All our flights of fantasy! – Wow! – Yes. | 异想天开在眼前 |
[02:12] | Now look at your reflection. [gasps] | 好了,现在,去照照镜子吧 |
[02:19] | It’s like I’m a totally different person in each mirror! | 每面镜子里的我都完全不一样 |
[02:22] | Nothing is what it appears to be. | 没有什么是和它的表象一致的 |
[02:25] | Fun! | 真好玩 是的,是这样 |
[02:26] | Oh, yes, it will be, if you ever leave and let me finish. | 只要您能离开 让我完成剩下的 |
[02:30] | OK. See you tonight. | 好的,晚上见 |
[02:35] | [Rosey] Is it the Amulet? Is it? | 那是护身符吗?是吗? |
[02:37] | It is, all right! The Amulet of Avalor! | 是的,没错 艾薇拉的护身符 |
[02:41] | I thought it looked familiar the last time I saw the princess. | 上次我看到这个公主的时候 就觉得有点儿眼熟 |
[02:45] | If you can get that amulet, you’ll be the most powerful fairy in the world! | 如果你能拿到那条项链 你就能成为世界上最强大的仙子了 |
[02:49] | And everyone will finally make way for Miss Nettle! | 那当然 |
[02:53] | How are you going to get it? | 最后所有的人都得给荨麻小姐让路 可你怎么能拿到它呢? |
[02:55] | I mean, Princess Sofia knows what you look like, | 我是说 苏菲亚公主知道你是什么人 |
[02:57] | and that you’re up to no good. She won’t just give you her amulet. | 而你也没有安什么好心 她是不会把护身符给你的 |
[03:01] | Fear not, dear Rosey, for I have a plan. | 别担心,亲爱的玫瑰 我已经有主意了 |
[03:05] | Tonight is the Enchanted Feast. And the castle is going to have a surprise guest, | 今天晚上的魔法晚宴 城堡将迎来一位不速之客 |
[03:10] | – Sascha the Sorceress! – Never heard of her. | 女巫萨沙 萨沙是谁? |
[03:13] | Well, let me introduce you! | 好吧,那就认识一下吧 |
[03:17] | Sascha the Sorceress, at your service. | 女巫萨沙,听候您的吩咐 |
[03:21] | How perfectly wicked! | 简直太邪恶了 |
[03:23] | Sofia will never know it’s me… until it’s too late! | 苏菲亚不会认出我的 等认出来也晚了 |
[03:27] | [chuckles] You’re brilliant! | 你太聪明了 |
[03:28] | Now let’s go make some royal friends. | 现在,去交几个王室的朋友 |
[03:35] | – [grunts] – And there it goes. | 加油 |
[03:38] | – I win again! – Excuse me, your majesties. | 我又赢了 很抱歉,陛下 |
[03:40] | We have an unexpected visitor. | 我们来了位意外的访客 |
[03:42] | May I present Sascha the Sorceress! | 请允许我介绍,女巫萨沙 |
[03:46] | Thank you, my good man. | 谢谢您,好心的先生 |
[03:48] | I have come to pay my respects to the great King Roland. | 我是为了向伟大的罗伦国王致敬而来 |
[03:53] | Such a noble ruler deserves the finest scepter. | 高尚的统治者,值得拥有最好的权杖 |
[03:56] | Oh. That’s very kind of you, your… sorceress-ness. | 您真是太好了,尊敬的女巫阁下 |
[03:59] | Oh, please. Call me Sascha, Your Majesty.. | 尊敬的陛下,请叫我萨沙 |
[04:03] | And such perfect children must be the result of a kind, loving Queen. | 如此完美的孩子 |
[04:08] | Oh! Why, thank you. That’s very impressive. | 养育他们的一定是位善良充满爱心的王后 谢谢您,这真让人感动 |
[04:12] | I know. [cackles] | 我知道 |
[04:14] | Have we met before? Your laugh sounds so familiar. | 我们以前见过吗? 您的笑声听上去很熟悉 |
[04:17] | No! I would have remembered meeting such a charming young princess | 没有,否则我一定会记得 见过这么一位美丽的小公主 |
[04:21] | with such a beautiful amulet. | 还戴着漂亮的护身符 |
[04:25] | Of course, I have gifts for all the children, too. | 当然,我为所有的孩子们 都准备了礼物 |
[04:28] | – You do? – What kind of gifts? | 真的? 是什么礼物? |
[04:29] | Why, anything you want, dear. | 任何你们想要的东西 |
[04:33] | ♪ Anything you want I’m happy to deliver ♪ | 你心中所想,我都很高兴奉上 |
[04:37] | ♪ Tell your little princess ♪ | 亲爱的小公主 |
[04:39] | ♪ There is nothing I can’t give her ♪ | 想要什么都没问题 |
[04:41] | ♪ Anything at all just tell me your desire ♪ | 一切都可以 只要说出你愿望 |
[04:45] | ♪ No order is too tall for Sascha to acquire ♪ | 没有什么那么高 让我萨沙摘不到 |
[04:53] | ♪ What you want What you need ♪ | 想什么 要什么 |
[04:56] | ♪ Satisfaction is guaranteed ♪ | 我一定包您满意 |
[05:00] | ♪ Anything you require ♪ | 有任何的需要 |
[05:05] | ♪ Ask ol’ Sascha and by gosh ♪ | 问问萨沙 |
[05:07] | ♪ Ya get all you desire ♪ | 就会实现你所有愿望 |
[05:17] | ♪ I can fill your wrist ♪ ♪ With gems and jewels and bangles ♪ | 我会在你身上,戴满珠宝和钻石 |
[05:21] | ♪ How can you resist a suit of gold that jingle-jangles? ♪ | 你又怎能拒绝,那黄金盔甲的诱惑 |
[05:25] | ♪ And for you my sweet let’s be a bit excessive ♪ | 还有你,小甜心 让我们做个交易 |
[05:29] | ♪ I’ll swap that darling necklace ♪ | 给我你的小项链 |
[05:32] | ♪ For something more impressive ♪ | 戴这个会更美丽 |
[05:36] | ♪ What you want What you need ♪ | 想什么 要什么 |
[05:40] | ♪ Satisfaction is guaranteed ♪ | 我一定包您满意 |
[05:44] | ♪ Anything you require ♪ | 有任何的需要 |
[05:49] | ♪ Ask ol’ Sascha and by gosh ♪ | 问问萨沙 |
[05:51] | ♪ Ya get all you desire ♪ | 就会实现你所有愿望 |
[05:56] | ♪ All you desire ♪ | 你所有愿望 |
[06:01] | ♪ Ask ol’ Sascha and by gosh ♪ | 问问萨沙 |
[06:04] | ♪ Ya get all you desire ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ | 就会实现你所有愿望 |
[06:21] | Allow me to introduce myself– | 请允许我进行一下自我介绍 |
[06:24] | Huh? I-I mean… allow me to introduce myself. | 我是说 请允许我进行一下自我介绍 |
[06:29] | Cedric the Sorcerer at your service! | 赛克巫师愿意为您效劳 |
[06:32] | asps] The Cedric the Sorcerer? | 著名的赛克巫师? |
[06:35] | It is an honor to meet the greatest sorcerer in the known and unknown worlds! | 非常荣幸能见到 这已知世界和未知世界中 最伟大的巫师 |
[06:41] | The honor is all mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[06:43] | And you are the most beautiful sorceress I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见到过的最美丽 最美丽最美丽的女巫 |
[06:49] | Dad, does something seem… not right about this sorceress? | 爸爸,您觉不觉得这个女巫 有哪儿不对劲? |
[06:53] | She seems perfectly charming to me. | 是吗,对我来说她非常迷人 |
[06:55] | Sascha? How would you like to be our special guest at the Enchanted Feast tonight? | 萨沙,冒昧问一下 您愿不愿意作为今晚 魔法晚宴的特别来宾? |
[06:59] | I’ll be performing. | 我将要进行表演 |
[07:01] | I humbly accept. | 我非常乐意 |
[07:03] | Great. It’s time for us to get ready for the feast. | 太好了 我们该去为宴会做准备了 |
[07:06] | But please make yourself comfortable. Our castle is your castle! | 请您随意,不要太客气 就把我们的城堡当成您自己的 |
[07:10] | – [chuckles] You’re too kind. – See you soon! | 您真是太好了 一会儿见 |
[07:21] | Princess Sofia! | 苏菲亚公主 |
[07:23] | – Huh? – You left your new necklace behind. | 您忘了拿您的新项链了 |
[07:25] | Oh. Right. Thank you. | 是的,谢谢您 |
[07:28] | Wait. Don’t you want to try it on? I can help you take off your old one. | 不,等等 您不想带上试试吗? 我可以帮您把旧项链摘下来 |
[07:34] | Oh, I never take off my amulet. | 我从来不摘我的护身符 |
[07:36] | My dad gave it to me and I promised to never take it off. | 这是我爸爸送给我的 我发誓永远不会摘下来 |
[07:40] | But your new necklace is so much sparklier. | 但是你的新项链是这么地光彩夺目 |
[07:43] | If you don’t want it, I’ll take it. | 如果你不想要,那就给我吧 好吧 |
[07:45] | – OK. – Oh! Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[07:46] | – Oh… – C’mon, Sofia. Let’s go get changed. | 走吧,苏菲亚 我们去换衣服 |
[07:49] | See you at the feast. | 晚宴上见 |
[07:51] | Oh, you almost had it! | 你差一点就得手了 |
[07:53] | No, I didn’t. There’s no tricking that princess. She’s too smart. | 是的,就差一点 不能对那个公主耍花样 |
[07:59] | So Plan A didn’t work. You’ll just come up with a brilliant Plan B! | 她太聪明了 A计划失败了 你得再想出个绝妙的B计划了 |
[08:04] | How about plan Z, for “Zip-it, so I can think”? | Z计划怎么样? 扎住你的嘴让我想想 |
[08:07] | Hmm, I need to get Sofia alone so I can force her to hand over the amulet. | 我得让苏菲亚独自一人 这样就能强迫她交出护身符 |
[08:12] | But how? | 但怎么做呢? |
[08:14] | [gasps] I’ve got it. | 有办法了 |
[08:18] | What are you doing? You know how much I deplore daisies. | 你干什么? 你知道我有多讨厌雏菊 |
[08:22] | Well, you’ll only have to put up with them until tonight. | 这个,你只要和它们一起 待到晚上就好 |
[08:26] | Because during the Enchanted Feast | 因为在魔法晚宴上 |
[08:28] | you will sprout into slithering vines | 你要长出蜿蜒的藤蔓 |
[08:32] | that will wrap up Princess Sofia and trap everyone else! | 紧紧的拴住苏菲亚公主和所有其他人 |
[08:36] | Am I genius or a super-genius?! | 我是不是个天才,超级天才 |
[08:40] | But what about that Royal Sorcerer of theirs? | 可是那位他们的皇家巫师怎么办? |
[08:43] | He could undo your spell with a flick of his wand! | 他只要挥挥魔杖 就能化解你的魔法 |
[08:46] | Oh. Right… I know! | 没错 我知道了 |
[08:51] | I’ll have to make sure his wand is out of order. | 我得让赛克巫师的魔杖彻底失灵 |
[08:55] | A few sprinkles of my crazy crystals should do the trick. | 来点儿我的疯狂水晶应该就能奏效 |
[08:58] | [gasps] Super-genius! | 超级天才 |
[09:00] | I’ll be right back. Don’t grow anywhere! [chuckles] | 我很快回来,你别到处乱跑 |
[09:04] | Excuse me, Mr. Cedric? I need to ask you about Sascha. | 不好意思,赛克先生 我想问你点儿萨沙的事 |
[09:09] | Ohh, enchanting, isn’t she? I’m not sure. | 很迷人,不是吗? |
[09:13] | I get a bad feeling around her. And since you’re a sorcerer, | 我不知道,她给我的感觉不太好 |
[09:16] | I thought you might know if she were up to something. | 既然您也是巫师 我想您也许知道她做过些什么 |
[09:18] | [Cedric] Fear not, princess! | 恐怕不是,公主 |
[09:19] | If there was evil lurking in the castle, | 如果城堡里出现了邪恶的迹象 |
[09:21] | I would most certainly be the first to know about it! | 我肯定会是第一个意识到的 |
[09:25] | Well if you think she’s OK… | 这样,如果您觉得她没问题 |
[09:27] | She’s more than OK. | 她不止是没问题 |
[09:30] | All right, I guess I’ll see you at the feast. | 好吧,那我们就晚宴上见吧 |
[09:32] | And so will Sascha. | 还有萨沙 |
[09:37] | [all chatting indistinct] | |
[09:40] | How terribly gracious of you to let me sit with the Royal Family, Princess Amber! | 您让我坐在王室成员中间 真让我受宠若惊,安柏公主 |
[09:45] | It’s the least I could do after all the jewelry you’ve made me, Miss Sascha. | 你送了我这么多珠宝 我至少应该如此回报 |
[09:49] | What do you think, Sofia? | 你说呢,苏菲亚? |
[09:51] | They’re really nice, Amber. | 真的非常漂亮,安柏 |
[09:53] | Don’t you worry, my little jewel. | 别担心,我的小宝贝 |
[09:55] | I’m going to conjure up something special for you in just a little bit! | 我一会儿就会变出特别的东西给你 |
[10:01] | [door opens] Hello, Your Majesties! | 只要一小会 你们好,各位陛下 |
[10:04] | As the Royal Sorcerer of Enchancia, | 作为魔法界的皇室巫师 |
[10:07] | I, Cedric, welcome you to the Enchanted Feast! | 我,赛克 欢迎各位参加魔法晚宴 |
[10:11] | But where is the feast, you may ask? | 不过我们的大餐在哪里 您也许会问 |
[10:13] | Appetizio! | 用餐愉快 |
[10:18] | – [gasps] Well, yes. – [laughing] | 好棒 |
[10:21] | – Wonderful! – Cedric! Bravo! | 太棒了,赛克,真棒 |
[10:26] | [gasps] | |
[10:27] | Oh, my… | |
[10:29] | – Ah! – Whoa! | |
[10:33] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[10:34] | I meant to do that. | 我是故意的 |
[10:36] | Just a little joke before the main course… of magic! | 这个,这个 这个是在魔法盛宴之前 我先热热身 |
[10:40] | All right, bring it on! | 好的,快点开始吧 |
[10:41] | Mirror, mirror in my hand | 神镜神镜握手中 |
[10:45] | Multiply at my demand | 按我的要求变多种 |
[10:47] | Morpho-Chango, let us see | 变形变形开始看一看 |
[10:50] | All our flights of fantasy | 异想天开在眼前 |
[10:54] | [all gasping] | |
[10:58] | I saw him do this trick earlier. It’s amazing. | 我之前看他变过 真不可思议 |
[11:01] | Please step forward and behold your reflection in my Morpho-Mirrors! | 请到前面来 在我的变形神镜前 注视您的镜像 |
[11:07] | – Oh! – Ooh! | 不 |
[11:10] | Not to worry. It’s just a little glitch. | 不用担心,只是个小故障 |
[11:13] | Reverso! | 变回去 |
[11:16] | [yelling] | |
[11:22] | – Ohh! – Allow me…. | 让我试试 |
[11:24] | Mirrors, mirrors on the wall | 镜子镜子墙上挂 |
[11:26] | Disappear for once and all | 全部彻底消失吧 |
[11:33] | [laughing] Magnificent! Well done, Sascha! | 非常好,干得漂亮,萨沙 |
[11:36] | Mm-hm! | |
[11:38] | Oh, thank you, thank you. You’re too kind. | 谢谢,谢谢,您真是太好了 |
[11:40] | Your Majesty. I don’t know what went wrong, but I’ll get it right this time! | 陛下 我不知道出了什么问题 不过这次我一定不会出错 |
[11:44] | That’s all right. I think we’ve had enough magic for tonight, Cedric. | 这没什么 我想今晚我们看到的魔法 已经足够了 |
[11:48] | But… what about the enchanted feast? | 可,可魔法晚宴怎么办? |
[11:50] | Oh, if it’s a feast you want, then dinner is served. | 如果您指的是这个 |
[11:58] | [all gasping] | 那么晚宴大餐来了 |
[12:00] | Oh, it’s a real turkey, everyone! | 这是真的火鸡,各位 |
[12:03] | – Brava! – Yeah! – [all cheering] | 好棒 真不错 太棒了 |
[12:07] | And if it pleases the King and Queen, | 真棒 如果这让王后和国王开心 |
[12:08] | I could put on a show while you dine. | 我愿意在各位就餐时进行表演 |
[12:11] | [gasps] | |
[12:12] | Why, that would be wonderful! | 那真是太好了 |
[12:14] | But, Dad. I think we should give Mr. Cedric another chance. | 可是,爸爸,我觉得应该 再给赛克先生一次机会 |
[12:17] | He had his chance. | 他有过机会的 |
[12:19] | I’m afraid Amber’s right, Sofia. | 恐怕安柏说的是对的 |
[12:23] | Hmph! | 苏菲亚 |
[12:25] | Mr. Cedric! Oh… | 赛克先生 |
[12:27] | Wait! You’ll miss the show! | 等等,你会错过表演的 |
[12:31] | – What do we do? – Plan C. | 我们该怎么办? C计划 |
[12:32] | Take care of the family first. Then Sofia. | 先搞定他们全家 然后是苏菲亚 |
[12:36] | Lords of Earth and Wind and Light | 土地,风和光的主人 |
[12:38] | Bring my spell to life this night | 今晚赋予我咒语生命吧 |
[12:41] | Where this single rose here lies | 让独自绽放在那儿的玫瑰花 |
[12:43] | An enchanted garden now will rise | 长出茂密的魔法花园吧 |
[12:47] | Oh, beautiful! | 太漂亮了 |
[12:50] | – Oh, my! – [all gasping] | 天啊 好美啊 |
[12:53] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[12:56] | Yes… grow, grow, grow! | 对啊,长,长,长 |
[13:12] | Mr. Cedric? Where’d you go? | 赛克先生,你在哪儿? |
[13:14] | Yo, you OK, Sofia? | 你没事儿吧,苏菲亚? |
[13:15] | Mr. Cedric messed up all his spells at the feast. | 赛克先生在晚宴上搞砸了所有的魔法 |
[13:18] | – What else is new? – That’s not all… | 这有什么稀奇? 这还不是全部 |
[13:20] | I keep getting a bad feeling about the new sorceress. | 我对新来的女巫 一直有不好的感觉 |
[13:23] | But everyone else thinks she’s great. | 可所有人都觉得她好极了 |
[13:25] | [sighs] I don’t know, maybe they’re right | 我不知道,也许他们是对的 |
[13:27] | and I’m just worrying about nothing. | 我只是在庸人自扰而已 |
[13:31] | Hey, Sof. Your amulet’s, you know… | 苏菲亚,你的护身符,你瞧 |
[13:34] | [both gasping] | |
[13:37] | Look at that! Is that… | 看那儿,那是? |
[13:44] | Snow White! | 白雪公主 |
[13:47] | – Whoa… Wow! – Why, hello there. | 你好 |
[13:54] | – [giggling] – Sofia… | 苏菲亚 |
[13:56] | Why did the amulet bring you here? There’s nothing wrong. | 为什么护身符把你带来了? 这儿没有什么事 |
[13:59] | Are you sure about that? | 真是这样吗? |
[14:01] | Once, an old woman came to my door offering an apple… | 有一次,一个老奶奶 到我的门前卖苹果 |
[14:04] | but she turned out to be my wicked stepmother in disguise. | 可她其实是我 那邪恶的继母假扮的 |
[14:07] | – And the apple was poisoned. – She was in disguise? | 而那苹果是有毒的 她是假扮的? |
[14:11] | People aren’t always what they seem, Sofia. | 人们并不都像他们 所表现出的那样,苏菲亚 |
[14:14] | So you have to be careful and trust your feelings, no matter what anyone else says. | 所以你一定要小心 相信你的直觉 不要去管别人怎么说 |
[14:18] | You know, Sof, you said that sorceress is giving you the heebie-jeebies. | 你知道,苏菲亚 你说过那个女巫 让你感觉很不舒服 |
[14:23] | Uh-huh. She is. | 是这样 |
[14:24] | Then it’s up to you to do something about it. | 那么现在 你得想想要做些什么 |
[14:26] | Before it’s too late. | 否则就太晚了 |
[14:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:35] | Hey, where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了? |
[14:36] | I’ve got to warn Mom and Dad about Sascha. | 我得去提醒爸爸妈妈 小心萨沙 |
[14:38] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[14:39] | – [all cheering] – Amazing! | 太棒了 干得漂亮 |
[14:41] | My, What a marvelous spell, Sascha! | 天啊,真是绝妙的魔法 萨沙 |
[14:44] | Sascha? Where’d she go? | 萨沙? 她去哪儿了? |
[14:47] | I don’t know Rollie, is this part of the trick? | 我不知道,罗伦 |
[14:50] | Hmm… | 这也是表演的一部分吗? |
[14:52] | – [man] The doors are all stuck! – [Roland] Sascha, I am not amused! | 门都被堵住了 萨沙,这并不好玩 |
[14:56] | – Miss Sascha, what’s going on? – Ah, you’ve come just in time. | 萨沙小姐,怎么回事? 来得正是时候 |
[15:03] | Miss Nettle! What are you doing here? | 荨麻小姐 你在这儿干什么? |
[15:06] | I’ve come for the Amulet of Avalor! | 我为艾薇拉的护身符而来 |
[15:08] | And now that there’s no one to stop me, you will hand it over. | 现在没人能阻止我了 |
[15:12] | Or else. [giggling] [gasps] | 快把它交出来,否则 |
[15:14] | Run for it, Sofia! | 快跑,苏菲亚 |
[15:19] | Rosey! Use your vines to seal up the castle! | 玫瑰,用你的藤蔓 把这座城堡缠起来 |
[15:22] | With pleasure! | 乐意效劳 |
[15:29] | Mr. Cedric! You’ve got to come quick! We have a magical emergency! | 赛克先生,你得快点儿 我们遇到了紧急的魔法情况 |
[15:33] | Well, then I suppose you should ask a real sorcerer like Sascha. | 那我想你应该去问 真正的巫师,比如萨沙 |
[15:38] | She’s not a sorceress! She’s Miss Nettle. | 她不是女巫,她是荨麻小姐 |
[15:40] | – Who? – An evil fairy. She’s after my amulet! | 谁? 一个邪恶的仙子 她想得到我的护身符 |
[15:44] | What?! No one can have that amulet but me… | 什么?没人可以拥有 那条护身符,除了我 |
[15:46] | I mean… you, princess! | 不,我是说,您,公主 |
[15:49] | – Wait. Let me help you. – I don’t need any help. | 等等,让我来帮您 我不需要任何帮助 |
[15:53] | – Mr. Cedric! – [cawing] | 赛克先生 |
[15:56] | Stay out of my way, fur ball. | 别挡着我的路,毛球 |
[15:58] | How ’bout you stay out of my way, bird brain! | 是你挡了我的路好不好? 笨鸟 |
[16:01] | Both of you, just be nice! | 你们两个都乖一点儿 |
[16:03] | We all need to work together if we’re going to stop Miss Nettle. | 如果我们想阻止荨麻小姐 我们得团结一致 |
[16:05] | Pfft. He started it. | 它先挑衅的 |
[16:07] | Just try to get along, OK? | 试着好好相处,好吗? |
[16:11] | So you aren’t a sorcerer after all. | 所以,你根本就不是个女巫 |
[16:15] | I guess that makes two of us. | 我猜咱们两个都一样 |
[16:17] | I am a very powerful fairy, though. I’d be careful if I were you. | 我是一个法力高强的仙子 所以,如果我是你 就会小心点儿 |
[16:21] | – Frizacto! Huh? – My turn. | 给我定住 |
[16:24] | – Have some bouncing bluebells! – [yelping] | 轮到我了 尝尝风信子的拳头吧 |
[16:28] | Oh, boo-hoo. Having trouble with your spells, are you? | 不,不 魔法失灵了,对不对? |
[16:32] | Maybe it’s those Crazy Crystals I sprinkled on your wand when you weren’t looking! [laughs] | 也许是因为我在你没看见的时候 |
[16:39] | [gasps] | 在上面撒了些疯狂水晶的缘故 |
[16:41] | Well, I’m off to fetch my new amulet! Ta-ta! [laughs] | 好了,我得去拿我的艾薇拉护身符了 |
[16:47] | Mr. Cedric! What happened? | 赛克先生,怎么回事? |
[16:50] | She hexed my wand! That’s why all my spells weren’t working! | 她对我的魔杖施了法 所以我所有的法术才都没有成功 |
[16:55] | – I… can’t… get… these… – Hold still. I’ll help. | 我无法把这些… 等一下,我来帮忙 |
[16:58] | Hop aside, Sof. I got this. | 站到一边去,让我来 |
[17:01] | Oh, rabbit drool. | 兔子的口水 |
[17:03] | Rab… I shoulda left him tied up. | 说什么? 真应该让他继续绑着 |
[17:05] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[17:07] | We go back to my workshop and get my spare wand! | 我们现在回我的工作室去拿备用魔杖 |
[17:12] | [gasps] She blocked the stairs. | 她把楼梯堵住了 |
[17:16] | Is there another way to get to your workshop? | 有其他的路能去你的工作室吗? |
[17:18] | Yes, there’s a back door outside my tower. Follow me! | 是的,我的工作室还有一个后门 快跟我来 |
[17:23] | She blocked those exits. And the stairs, too! | 那些出口也堵死了 |
[17:29] | Oh! It’s no use! | 还有楼梯 |
[17:33] | [all grunting] | 没办法了 |
[17:36] | Those vines won’t budge, Your Majesty. | 这些藤蔓纹丝不动,陛下 |
[17:39] | She locked us in. But why? | 她把我们锁在里面了 可是为什么? |
[17:41] | I don’t know. But Sofia’s out there. | 我不知道,可苏菲亚在外面 |
[17:43] | We have to get those vines off the doors. Guards use your swords. | 我们得把这些藤蔓从墙上弄下来 士兵们,用剑砍 |
[17:56] | Wormwood. Do you think you can fit through the hole in those vines? | 你能不能从这些空隙里钻过去 |
[17:59] | Perhaps. | 也许能 |
[18:04] | [grunting] | |
[18:08] | It’s too small. | 洞太小了 |
[18:11] | Clover! | 幸运草 |
[18:13] | What? It’s tasty. | 怎么了?味道不错 |
[18:14] | If Wormwood carries you up to the window, | 愁眉鸟把你带到窗户上 |
[18:16] | you can chew through the vines. | 你把藤蔓咬开一点 |
[18:17] | And the two you can fly to Mr. Cedric’s workshop | 这样你们就能飞到赛克先生的工作室里 |
[18:20] | and get the wand! | 把魔杖给拿出来了 |
[18:22] | [scoffs] No way I’m lettin’ him put his claws on me. | 没门,我才不会让它把爪子放我身上 |
[18:24] | He’d probably just drop me in the harbor. | 没准它会把我扔到海里 |
[18:26] | He’s right. I could see me doing that, yes. | 说得对,我猜我会这么做 |
[18:28] | – See? – This is really important. | 看吧 这真的很重要 |
[18:30] | We can’t let Miss Nettle get the amulet. | 我们不能让荨麻小姐 拿走护身符 |
[18:33] | I just need you two to get along for one night. Just one night. | 我需要你们俩 今天晚上好好相处,就今晚 |
[18:39] | – All right. One night. – If I must. | 那好吧,就今晚 |
[18:43] | Yay! | 我勉强同意 |
[18:45] | Ow! Do ya have to dig in like that? | 用使这么大劲儿吗? |
[18:47] | If you don’t want me to let go. | 想让我把你扔下去吗? |
[18:51] | [chewing] | |
[18:53] | Don’t eat too much. You’re heavy enough as it is. | 别吃太多 你已经够沉的了 |
[18:57] | You ready to fly now, feathers? | 现在准备要飞了吗,毛毛? |
[19:03] | – Look! No vines! – Excellent. | 看,没有藤蔓 太好了 |
[19:06] | – [grunts] – Sorry. Grab a wand! | 对不起,抓住魔杖 |
[19:08] | – Which one? – Any of them. | 哪一个? 随便哪个 |
[19:12] | Where is that pesky little princess? | 那个烦人的小公主在哪儿? |
[19:16] | Oh… where are they? | 它们在哪儿? |
[19:20] | [grunts] You and I are gonna have some words later. | 我说,咱俩一会儿 得好好谈谈 |
[19:25] | – You got the wand! – My wand? | 你们拿到魔杖了 |
[19:27] | – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. – Great job, guys! | 我的魔杖? 干得漂亮,伙计们 |
[19:31] | Oh, that fairy will be no match for me now! | 那个仙子,现在不是我的对手了 |
[19:34] | – Wait. – What is it? | 等一下 |
[19:36] | You need my help. | 怎么了? 你需要我的帮助 |
[19:37] | Now that I have a good wand, I’ll be fine– | 我有一柄好魔杖了 我没问题的 |
[19:39] | No, Mr. Cedric. You have to listen to me this time. | 不,赛克先生,这次你得听我的 |
[19:42] | I beat Miss Nettle before and I know what it takes. | 我曾经打败过荨麻小姐 我知道该怎么做 |
[19:45] | – What’s that? – We have to outsmart her. | 是什么? 我们得进行智取 |
[19:47] | And we have to do it together. | 而且我们得一起做 |
[19:49] | All right, what do you have in mind? | 好吧,你有什么好主意? |
[19:51] | Hmmm… | |
[19:54] | I know. You can do your Morpho-Mirror trick. | 有了 你可以用变形神镜的魔法 |
[19:57] | But how will that stop her? | 可这怎么能阻止她呢? |
[19:59] | Because nothing is what it appears to be! | 没有什么是和表象一致的 |
[20:01] | – I don’t follow. – You’ll see. Come on! | 我不明白 你会明白的,走吧 |
[20:11] | Oh! There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[20:13] | You want my amulet, Miss Nettle? Come and get it. | 你想要我的护身符,荨麻小姐? |
[20:16] | Gladly. | 那就来拿呀 |
[20:19] | Oh! | 很乐意 |
[20:21] | – Uh, what? – Oops. Guess again. | 什么? 再猜猜 |
[20:24] | You think you can outwit me with a party trick? | 你以为用个晚宴的把戏就能骗过我吗? |
[20:27] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[20:31] | No! | 不 |
[20:32] | Bad guess. That was just a reflection. | 猜错了,那只是镜子里的我 |
[20:36] | We did it, Mr. Cedric! | 我们成功了,赛克先生 |
[20:38] | Don’t move, Miss Nettle! | 别动,荨麻小姐 |
[20:40] | OK, let’s go free Mom and Dad. | 好吧,咱们去救爸爸和妈妈 |
[20:44] | Flora vanisha! | 花消失吧 |
[20:50] | No! Nooooo! | 不,不,不 |
[20:54] | Your Majesty, look! | 尊敬的陛下,快看 |
[20:58] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈,爸爸 |
[20:59] | Oh! You’re all right. | 你没事吧? |
[21:02] | Cedric! You saved us? | 赛克,是你救了我们? |
[21:04] | He sure did! | 当然是他 |
[21:05] | Bravo! Now, where is Sascha? | 太好了 那么,萨沙在哪儿? |
[21:08] | Right this way, but she’s not who you think she is! | 这边来 可她并不是你想象的那样 |
[21:17] | – Where is she? – Look! | 她在哪儿? 看 |
[21:21] | – Is that Miss Nettle?! – Yes! She disguised herself as Sascha the Sorceress | 是荨麻小姐? 没错,她假扮成女巫萨沙 |
[21:25] | so she could try to steal my amulet. | 这样就能来偷我的护身符了 |
[21:27] | You were right about her all along, Sofia. | 你对她的感觉一直都是对的 苏菲亚 |
[21:29] | At least we got to keep the gifts. | 最少我们还能留下这些礼物 |
[21:32] | [gasps] | |
[21:33] | It was just an illusion. | 这些都是些幻觉 |
[21:36] | Like everything else about her. | 和她本人的一切一样 |
[21:39] | Now, I believe we have an enchanted feast to finish. | 好了,我想咱们 还有场魔法晚宴没结束呢 |
[21:42] | They haven’t seen the last of Miss Nettle. | 这绝不会是他们最后一次 见到荨麻小姐 |
[21:46] | Yes! As soon as you find a way to untie your hands, | 没错,等你找到办法把手铐解开 |
[21:49] | get a new wand, and come up with a new disguise, | 拿着新魔杖重新伪装再回来 |
[21:51] | you’ll be unstoppable! | 将没人能阻止你 |
[21:54] | [all giggling] | |
[21:55] | – I’m a mermaid! – And I’m a clown! | 我是美人鱼 我是小丑 |
[21:58] | Yes, James. We know. | 没错,詹姆士,我们都知道 |