时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:21] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起去学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:34] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:39] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all I’m ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 |
[00:49] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 小公主苏菲亚 魔幻科学展 |
[01:04] | Class, we’ve spent all year learning enchanted science, | 同学们 你们已经上了整整一年的魔法科学课 |
[01:09] | and now it’s time to put your knowledge | 现在是检验你们学习效果的时候了 |
[01:11] | to the test. | 我们将举办一场魔幻科学展 |
[01:12] | We are having an Enchanted Science Fair. | |
[01:15] | Everyone will be making projects | 所有人都要完成自己的课题 |
[01:17] | and displaying them for the other students | 并把它们展示给其他的同学和家长们 |
[01:20] | and your parents. | |
[01:21] | What kind of projects? | 是什么样的课题? |
[01:23] | I’m glad you asked, Desmond. | 这个问题很好,德斯蒙德 |
[01:25] | Last year, the winning team… | 去年优胜的队伍 |
[01:27] | Made an enchanted prism. | 做的是一个魔法棱镜 |
[01:31] | ALL: Oh! | |
[01:37] | You’ll be working in teams of two | 现在,大家每两个人分成一组 |
[01:40] | and the winning team will get this lovely trophy. | 获胜的团队将会得到这个可爱的奖杯 |
[01:44] | Now for the teams. | 现在我们分组 |
[01:45] | Amber, | 安柏,你和德斯蒙德一起完成一个课题 |
[01:47] | you and Desmond will work together on a project. | |
[01:49] | Yes! | 太棒了!你的头脑加上我的表演天赋 |
[01:50] | With your brains and my flair for performance, | |
[01:52] | we can’t lose! | 我们肯定能赢 |
[01:53] | Vivian and Khalid. | 薇薇安和霍华尔德 |
[01:55] | We’re gonna win. | 我们会赢的,对不对,薇薇安? |
[01:56] | Right, Vivian? | |
[01:57] | We might. | 也许可以,不过,也可能输 |
[01:58] | Then again, we might not, but hopefully we will. | 但是希望能赢 |
[02:01] | Sofia and James. | 苏菲亚和詹姆士 |
[02:03] | BOTH: Nice! | 好 |
[02:05] | ( birds chirping ) | 太棒了 |
[02:07] | I don’t care what project we make, | 我根本不在乎我们做什么课题 |
[02:09] | as long as it explodes. | 只要轰动就行 |
[02:10] | Project? | 课题?是什么课题 |
[02:11] | What kind of project? | |
[02:12] | For the Enchanted Science Fair. | 参加魔幻科学展用的 |
[02:14] | Our friends are coming over to work on our projects. | 我们的朋友要和我们一起研究课题 |
[02:16] | We have Enchanted Science books, don’t we? | 我们有魔法科学的书,对吧? |
[02:18] | Do we ever. | 当然有 |
[02:20] | Now where is it? | 书在哪儿呢? |
[02:22] | Aha! | |
[02:23] | Enchanted Science was my favorite subject. | 魔法科学是我最喜欢的学科 |
[02:26] | I entered the fair every year. | 我每年都参加科学展 |
[02:28] | But I never won. | 可从来没赢过 |
[02:30] | One year, I tried making a floating model | 有一年,我想做一个全太阳系的流动模型 |
[02:32] | of the entire solar system. | |
[02:34] | That sounds amazing. | 听起来好棒 |
[02:36] | It would have been. | 的确如此,可这课题太大了 |
[02:37] | It was too big a project for my partner and me to finish in time. | 我和同伴没能按时完成 |
[02:41] | I always wanted to win that trophy. | 我一直都想赢得那个奖杯 |
[02:43] | But you won all these other ones. | 可你得了其他所有奖杯 |
[02:44] | Yes. | 是,可就是没有魔幻科学展那个 |
[02:46] | But never the Enchanted Science Fair. | |
[02:48] | All the books you’ll need are right here. | 你们需要的书都在这儿 |
[02:50] | And who knows, | 谁知道呢 |
[02:52] | maybe one of you will bring home the trophy this year. | 也许你们能有人把今年的奖杯抱回家 |
[02:54] | I will, daddy. | 我会的,爸爸 |
[02:56] | Just try your best. | 只要努力就好了 |
[02:57] | I’m going to tell your mother about the fair. | 我要去告诉你们的妈妈这件事 |
[02:59] | I can’t wait to see what you all do. | 真想马上看到大家的作品 |
[03:01] | We got to win this, Sofia, for dad. | 我们必须要赢,苏菲亚,为爸爸 |
[03:04] | Yes, he’ll be so proud | 是,等我把奖杯抱回家,他一定很自豪 |
[03:06] | when I bring home the trophy. | |
[03:14] | Aw, none of these projects have anything that explodes. | 什么课题能引起轰动效应呢? |
[03:18] | We could make a thermometer flute | 我们可以做一个温度计长笛 |
[03:20] | or a whalesong translator or– | 或者是一个鲸鱼歌曲翻译器,或者 |
[03:22] | Ooh, how about glowing glaze? | 做个发光釉怎么样? |
[03:24] | It makes anything light up like a candle. | 它能让所有东西像蜡烛一样发光 |
[03:26] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[03:28] | ( humming ) | |
[03:30] | What about– Not flashy enough. | 你觉得…不够华丽 |
[03:31] | Then maybe– Next. | 那也许…下一个! |
[03:33] | We could– Here. | 我们可以…这个 |
[03:34] | Lightning in a bottle. | 瓶子里的闪电 |
[03:36] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[03:38] | Oh, look at this. | 看这个,永恒的气泡 |
[03:39] | Forever bubbles. | |
[03:41] | They never pop and they’re strong enough | 不会爆炸,而且浮力很大 |
[03:42] | to lift anything off the ground. | 什么都能托起来 |
[03:43] | Like a cannon? | 像大炮一样? |
[03:44] | Uh, I guess. | 我猜是 |
[03:46] | Then let’s do it. Okay. | 我们做这个 好的 |
[03:47] | We just need to get all these magical ingredients. | 我们只要找到这个魔法原料就行了 |
[03:50] | Ooh. | |
[03:51] | Where are we gonna get all that stuff? | 可我们去哪儿去找这些? |
[03:53] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:56] | Ooh, Wormy, 12 hours of potion making, | 乌米,熬了十二个小时的药剂 |
[03:59] | and I am one drop of griffin sweat away | 再加上一滴格里芬的汗水 |
[04:01] | from getting the power to turn toadstools | 我马上就会拥有 |
[04:04] | into tornadoes! Huh? | 把毒蘑菇变成龙卷风的魔力了 |
[04:10] | Children, what are you doing here? | 孩子们,你们到这儿来干什么? |
[04:11] | And why are there so many of you? | 而且为什么一下子来了这么多? |
[04:14] | Hi, Mr. Cedric. | 嗨,赛克先生 |
[04:15] | We need ingredients for our science project. | 我们需要些原料来做我们的科学课题 |
[04:17] | You have come to the greatest sorcerer | 你们来找世界上最伟大的巫师 |
[04:20] | in the world for school supplies? | 就是为了学校的作业? |
[04:22] | No. We came to you. | 不,我们来找你 |
[04:24] | The greatest sorcerer in the universe. | 全宇宙最伟大的巫师 |
[04:26] | Who else would have all the ingredients we need? | 除了你,还有谁会有我们需要的原料? |
[04:29] | Well, yes. | 这个…是的,说得对 |
[04:30] | Good point. | |
[04:34] | What is it you require? | 你们需要什么? |
[04:35] | Gargoyle oil. | 怪兽油 |
[04:37] | Premium grade. | 上等货 |
[04:38] | Birch bark. | 桦树皮 |
[04:39] | It doesn’t grow on trees, you know. | 它并不长在树上,知道吗? |
[04:41] | Crocodile tears. | 鳄鱼泪 |
[04:42] | Very hard to find the real thing. | 很难找到真品 |
[04:45] | And hocus-crocus. | 还有番红神花 |
[04:46] | Hocus-crocus? | 番红神花? |
[04:48] | We need some of that, too. | 这个我们也需要 |
[04:49] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[04:52] | It’s the rarest magical flower in all Enchancia | 这花在整个魔法王国也非常稀有 |
[04:55] | and the most powerful. | 而且效力很强 |
[04:57] | This one jar is all I have. | 我也只有这么一小罐儿 |
[05:00] | Ooh! | |
[05:01] | Thank you, Cedric. Yes, thanks. | 谢谢你,赛克 对,谢谢! |
[05:03] | Oh, do be careful with that hocus-crocus. | 一定要特别小心番红神花 |
[05:05] | It is extremely potent– | 它的效力非常强 |
[05:10] | Hmm, | |
[05:11] | remind me to get a lock for that door. | 提醒我在门上加把锁 |
[05:15] | Is it working? | 可以了吗? |
[05:23] | We need more lightning. | 我们需要更多闪电 |
[05:24] | Let’s put in more hocus-crocus. | 再来点儿番红神花 |
[05:28] | Hey, we were using that. | 我们在用呢 |
[05:30] | Amber, the book says a pinch of hocus-crocus. | 安柏,书上说加少许番红神花 |
[05:33] | That was at least 12 2/3 pinches. | 你至少多加了十二又三分之二倍 |
[05:36] | That’s more like it. Uh-oh. | 这还差不多 |
[05:43] | Oh! Oh! ( groans ) | 看样子我们的课题又得从头开始了 |
[06:01] | ( sighs ) | |
[06:03] | Looks like we have to start our projects all over again. | |
[06:06] | There you are, take it. | 都在这儿了,拿走吧 |
[06:12] | But what about the hocus-crocus? | 还有番红神花呢? |
[06:13] | You already took it all, remember? | 你们已经全都拿走了,记得吗? |
[06:16] | Well, is there anywhere else we can get more? | 那么,什么地方还能找到它呢? |
[06:18] | There is only one place to find hocus-crocus. | 只有一个地方可以找到番红神花 |
[06:23] | At the top of Mist Bowl Mountain, | 在雾虹山的山顶 |
[06:25] | a single hocus-crocus flower grows. | 在那里长着唯一一棵番红神花 |
[06:28] | It should be enough for one of your little projects. | 完成一个你们的小课题应该足够了 |
[06:32] | Just one? | 只有一棵? |
[06:33] | And that project will be ours. | 那必须是我们的课题 |
[06:34] | Come on, Desmond. | 来吧,德斯蒙德 |
[06:35] | We can’t let them get it, Vivian. | 不能让他们拿到它,薇薇安 |
[06:37] | The race is on. | 比赛开始了 |
[06:38] | Let’s go, Sof. | 我们走吧,苏菲亚 可是 |
[06:41] | Oh, good luck. | 祝你们好运!好好玩儿 |
[06:42] | Have fun. | |
[06:44] | And watch out for the ogre. | 还有小心那个巨人 |
[06:47] | ( laughing ) | |
[06:53] | Coachman, please take us to Mist Bowl Mountain. | 车夫,请送我们去雾虹山 |
[06:56] | Maybe we should let someone else | 也许我们可以让别人用番红神花 |
[06:58] | get the hocus-crocus | |
[06:59] | and choose another project, Amber. | 我们另选个项目,安柏 |
[07:01] | Let the others change projects. | 让其他人换课题吧 |
[07:02] | I have to win the trophy for daddy. | 我要为爸爸赢得那个奖杯 |
[07:05] | Coachman, go. | 车夫,出发 |
[07:06] | ( horse neighing ) | |
[07:09] | Coachman, follow them! | 车夫,跟上他们 |
[07:18] | Faster. We have to catch them. | 快点儿,我们得追上他们 |
[07:20] | Oh! | |
[07:21] | ( horse neighing ) | |
[07:22] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[07:23] | No! | 不 |
[07:26] | Coachman, don’t let them get ahead. | 车夫,别让他们超过去 |
[07:28] | Sorry, Princess, this carriage is only | 对不起,公主 |
[07:30] | one horsepower. | 这辆车只有一匹马,那辆有两匹 |
[07:31] | That’s one’s two. Oh, yeah. We’re in the lead now. | 我们领先了 |
[07:37] | James, what are you doing? | 詹姆士,你在干嘛? |
[07:39] | Making sure we stay in the lead. | 确保我们的领先地位 |
[07:43] | ( horse neighing ) | |
[07:45] | Whoa! | |
[07:48] | You’re not being very nice. | 你这么做不对 |
[07:49] | Amber racing off without us wasn’t nice. | 安柏甩开我们也不怎么样 |
[07:51] | Slowing her down with carrots is brilliant. | 用胡萝卜让她慢下来是个好办法 |
[07:54] | James, please, they’re our friends. | 詹姆士,别这样,我们是朋友 |
[07:57] | Come on, Sofia. | 好了,苏菲亚 |
[07:58] | Do you want to get that trophy for dad or not? | 你不想为爸爸赢得那个奖杯吗? |
[08:00] | You saw how much it meant to him. | 你知道那个奖杯的意义 |
[08:02] | Well, yes, but– | 是的,可是 |
[08:04] | Then we have to make the best project. | 那我们就要做出最好的作品 |
[08:05] | And to do that, we need the hocus-crocus. | 而要做到我们需要番红神花 |
[08:14] | VIVIAN: James! | 詹姆士 |
[08:16] | We have a bit of a problem, your majesties. | 我们遇到了点儿麻烦,殿下 |
[08:17] | Hmm? I’m afraid we can’t land on the mountain peak. | 恐怕我们无法降落在山顶上 |
[08:20] | It’s too steep. | 那儿太陡了 |
[08:22] | Then we’ll have to land at the bottom and hike up. | 那就停在山脚,然后爬上去 |
[08:24] | ( horse neighing ) | |
[08:33] | ( horse neighing ) | |
[08:35] | Huh, here come Khalid and Vivian. | 薇薇安他们来了,我们得快点 |
[08:36] | We have to hurry. | |
[08:37] | The trail starts right there. | 山路就从这里开始 |
[08:39] | Allow me to escort you. | 请让我护送你们过去 |
[08:40] | No time for that. | 没时间了 |
[08:42] | But the king told me to look after you. | 可是国王叮嘱我要照顾好你们,这… |
[08:45] | Prince Khalid, please, wait for me. | 霍华尔德王子,等等我 |
[08:50] | Oh, the crystal forest. How beautiful. | 水晶森林,好漂亮 |
[08:54] | We’re not here to sight see. | 我们不是来这儿旅游的,快走 |
[08:56] | Come on! | |
[09:00] | James. | 詹姆士 |
[09:01] | What is it? Sshh. | 怎么了? |
[09:05] | These trees are really fragile. | 这些树真的好脆弱 |
[09:07] | We better be more quiet or we’ll break them. | 我们最好安静一点儿 否则会把它们震碎了 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好吧 快点儿,德斯蒙德 |
[09:14] | Hurry, Desmond. | 安柏公主,等等 |
[09:15] | Princess Amber, wait. ( panting ) | 这就对了,轻轻地,要安静 |
[09:20] | That’s right. | |
[09:21] | Nice and quiet. | |
[09:23] | Coming through! | 躲开 |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:25] | Slow down, you’re being too loud. | 慢一点儿,你们声音太大了 |
[09:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:29] | Huh. | |
[09:33] | Look, James, | 快看,詹姆士 |
[09:34] | we’re almost out of the forest. | 我们快要离开森林了 终于到了 |
[09:36] | Finally. | 对不起,让一下 |
[09:37] | Excuse us, partners. | |
[09:38] | Hey! Sorry. | 对不起,对不起 |
[09:40] | Sorry. | |
[09:43] | Huh, they were too loud. | 他们声音太大了,这树要碎了! |
[09:45] | The tree is cracking. | |
[09:50] | Great. Now what do we do? | 这下好了 |
[09:52] | I think we can go around it. | 现在我们该怎么办? 我想我们可以绕过去 |
[09:54] | If we’re careful. | 只要我们小心点儿 |
[09:59] | ( panting ) | 这条是通往山顶的路 |
[10:00] | This is the path to the top. | 这条是通往山顶的路 |
[10:02] | Better make sure no one else knows that. | 最好其他人都不要知道 |
[10:04] | Hocus-crocus, here we come. | 番红神花,我们来了 |
[10:09] | Oh, no. We’re stuck. | 不,我们被困住了 |
[10:11] | Unless we could try coming over it | 除非我们能爬过去 |
[10:12] | or maybe we should just turn back. | 或者我们可能应该回去 |
[10:14] | Let’s go around it. | 我们绕过去 |
[10:15] | Looks like we go this way. | 看样子应该是这条路 |
[10:17] | Come on, James. | 走了,詹姆士 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的,我马上来 |
[10:21] | Brilliant. | 聪明,苏菲亚,等等我 |
[10:23] | Sofia, wait up. | |
[10:27] | ( panting ) | 我们难道要一直跑下去吗? |
[10:28] | Do we have to run the whole way? | |
[10:30] | We have to catch up to them, Vivian. | 我们得追上他们,薇薇安 |
[10:32] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | Huh? | |
[10:37] | I don’t understand. | 这是怎么回事? |
[10:38] | The sign pointed this way to get to the top. | 明明写着通往山顶的 |
[10:40] | Amber must have switched the sign on us. | 肯定是安柏改变了路标的方向 |
[10:43] | No. | 不,谁会干这样的事? |
[10:44] | Who would do something like that? | |
[10:45] | Only Amber, I guess. | 只有安柏,我猜 |
[10:48] | Hmm, don’t you think all this racing is making | 你不觉得这个比赛把大家 |
[10:50] | everyone kind of mean? | 都变得有点儿自私了吗? |
[10:52] | I think we need to get the hocus-crocus | 如果想赢科学展就得拿到番红神花 |
[10:53] | if we want to win the fair. | |
[10:55] | Let’s go back and try the other path. | 我们再去试试另一条路 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | Uh, what are those things? | 这是什么东西? |
[11:08] | Musical mist geysers. | 音乐雾喷泉 |
[11:09] | We better watch out. | 我们最好小心点儿 |
[11:11] | You never know when they’re gonna blow. | 它们随时会喷发 |
[11:12] | But there is the peak. | 可那儿就是山顶 |
[11:13] | The hocus-crocus is so close. | 番红神花离我们那么近 |
[11:15] | Maybe there is a way around them. | 也许有路能绕过它们 |
[11:17] | Oh, who’s afraid of a little mist? | 谁会怕那么点儿小雾 |
[11:21] | Oh! | |
[11:23] | Aah! | |
[11:27] | ( screams ) | |
[11:29] | This way. | 这边儿 |
[11:37] | There they are. | 他们在那儿,我们还能追上他们 |
[11:38] | We can still catch them. | 我们怎么知道这些喷泉什么时候会喷发? |
[11:39] | How do we know when these geysers are going to erupt? We don’t. We just have to go. | 我们不知道,但我们必须得去 |
[11:48] | The other teams aren’t that far ahead of us. | 其他两队离我们没有多远 |
[11:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:51] | This might be harder than I thought. | 也许比我想象的要困难 |
[11:56] | Wait, James. | 等等,詹姆士 |
[11:57] | Wait for what? | 等什么? |
[11:58] | ( screams ) | |
[12:05] | There is a pattern to the geysers, like a song. | 这些喷泉是有规律的 |
[12:08] | Hear it? | 像是一首歌,听见了吗? |
[12:11] | ( screams ) | 你说得没错 |
[12:12] | You’re right. | 如果我们哼出这首歌 |
[12:13] | If we hum the song, | 就知道喷泉的喷发规律了 |
[12:14] | we’ll know when the geysers will erupt. | |
[12:16] | And how to get around them. | 然后可以绕过它 |
[12:17] | Exactly. Follow me. Oh! | 没错,跟我来 |
[12:27] | Oh, Vivian. | 薇薇安,喷泉是有规律的,你仔细听 |
[12:28] | There is a pattern. | |
[12:29] | Listen to the sound they make. | |
[12:30] | Thanks, Sofia. | 谢谢苏菲亚 |
[12:31] | What are you doing? Don’t help them. | 你在干什么?别帮他们 |
[12:33] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[12:35] | Just because we’re all trying to get the hocus-crocus | 就因为我们想拿到番红神花 |
[12:36] | doesn’t mean we can’t be nice. | 这和帮助他们并不冲突 |
[12:38] | Come on, we’re almost there. | 走了,我们就快到了 |
[12:40] | She’s right. | 她说得对,这是首歌,霍华尔德 |
[12:41] | It’s a song, Khalid. | |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:48] | Why is everyone getting ahead of us? | 大家怎么都跑到我们前面去了? |
[12:50] | It’s a song. Sshh. | 这是首歌 |
[12:51] | Let’s follow them. | 我们跟着他们 |
[12:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:58] | All right, nothing can stop us | 好了,现在没人能阻止我们拿到番红神花了 |
[13:00] | from getting the hocus-crocus now. | |
[13:06] | BOTH: Whoa! | |
[13:07] | ( groans ) | |
[13:09] | BOTH: Ogre! | 巨人 |
[13:11] | I am the Ogre of Mist Bowl Mountain, | 我是雾虹山上的巨人 |
[13:13] | protector of the precious hocus-crocus and– | 珍贵的番红神花的守护者 |
[13:16] | And… | |
[13:17] | oh, yeah. | 对,没人能够通过 |
[13:19] | None shall pass, unless you solve my riddle. | 除非猜出谜语 |
[13:23] | Oh, I’m really bad at riddles. | 我真的不太会猜谜 |
[13:25] | How about I give you a peppermint instead? | 我能给你块薄荷糖交换吗? |
[13:27] | Peppermint? | 薄荷糖?看上去很好吃 |
[13:28] | Well, that does look tasty. | |
[13:30] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[13:36] | No, can’t do it. | 不行,不能这么做 |
[13:38] | Section 10, paragraph 1 of the ogre handbook, | 巨人手册第十章第一段 |
[13:40] | no substitutes for solving the riddle. | 不能用任何东西替代猜谜 |
[13:43] | Okay, then, Mr. Ogre. What’s your riddle? | 好吧,巨人先生,你的谜语是什么呢? |
[13:45] | Ah, the riddle. | 谜语? |
[13:47] | Hmm. | |
[13:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:50] | What’s more valuable than gold, | 什么东西不用花一分钱,却比金子更珍贵 |
[13:52] | but doesn’t cost a penny? | |
[13:54] | It’s hard to find, but easy to lose. | 它很难找到,但是很容易失去? |
[13:58] | Hmm. | |
[13:59] | Oh, I know. A sock. | 我知道了,是袜子 |
[14:02] | A sock? Really? | 袜子?真的吗?这是你的答案? |
[14:04] | That’s your best guess? | 我经常丢袜子 |
[14:05] | I lose socks all the time and I never find them. | 而且再也没找到过 |
[14:07] | Well, it’s not a sock. | 答案不是袜子 |
[14:09] | What’s not a sock? | 什么不是袜子? |
[14:10] | The answer to the ogre’s riddle. | 巨人谜语的谜底 |
[14:11] | Ogre? | 巨人 |
[14:13] | Yes. We’ve been through all this. | 是的,我说过了,我是个巨人 |
[14:14] | I am an ogre, this is my riddle. | 听好谜语 |
[14:16] | What is more valuable than gold, but doesn’t cost a penny? | 什么东西不用花一分钱,却比金子更珍贵 |
[14:19] | It’s hard to find, but easy to lose. Anyone? Anyone? | 很难找到却容易失去? |
[14:24] | Anyone? Ooh! | 谁知道?谁知道? |
[14:26] | It’s not a sock. Oh. | 不是袜子 |
[14:27] | I’ve got it. Is it a friend? | 我猜到了,是不是朋友? |
[14:29] | A friend? Ha! | 是朋友? |
[14:32] | Wait. | 等等,没错,就是朋友 |
[14:33] | Yes. It is a friend. | |
[14:35] | Good job, Sofia. | 干得漂亮,苏菲亚 |
[14:38] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:39] | A friend is worth more than gold, | 朋友比金子更珍贵,是用钱买不来的 |
[14:41] | but costs nothing. | |
[14:42] | And a good friend can be hard to find. | 好朋友很难找到,但却很容易失去 |
[14:44] | And they’re easy to lose, if you don’t treat them right. | 如果你不能好好对待他们的话 |
[14:50] | You may pass. | 你可以过去了 |
[14:53] | Thank you, Mr. Ogre. | 谢谢你,巨人先生 |
[14:55] | ( clearing throat ) | |
[14:56] | Just her, not you. | 只有她,你不行 |
[14:58] | And especially not you. | 特别是你,袜子?真是 |
[14:59] | A sock. | |
[15:01] | Really? | |
[15:14] | The hocus-crocus. | 番红神花 |
[15:21] | There. | 好了 |
[15:24] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:27] | Oh, ogre. | 巨人 |
[15:28] | Yes, I am an ogre. Deal with it. Here’s my riddle. | 是的,我是巨人,听好谜语 |
[15:31] | ( clearing throat ) | 什么东西不用花一分钱,却比金子更珍贵 |
[15:33] | What is more valuable than gold, but doesn’t cost a penny? | |
[15:35] | It’s hard to find, but easy to lose. | 很难找到却容易失去? |
[15:37] | Is it a friend? | 是朋友吗? |
[15:38] | No. | 不对 |
[15:39] | Actually, yes. | 事实上,是的 |
[15:41] | Riddle must be easier than I thought. | 这谜语肯定很容易 |
[15:43] | Right, you may pass. | 好了,你可以过去了 |
[15:52] | It’s the hocus-crocus. | 这好像是番红神花 |
[15:54] | Did you say hocus-crocus? | 你是说番红神花? |
[15:55] | Run, Vivian. | 快跑,薇薇安 |
[15:56] | Desmond, Khalid has the hocus-crocus. | 德斯蒙德,霍华尔德拿到了番红神花 |
[15:58] | He does? How? | 是吗?怎么可能? |
[16:01] | Here we go again. | 又开始了 |
[16:03] | James, the wind blew away the hocus-crocus. | 詹姆士,风把番红神花吹走了 |
[16:07] | I know. Khalid has it. | 我知道,在霍华尔德手里 |
[16:08] | Come on. | 快走 |
[16:10] | Oh, kids. | 这群孩子 |
[16:13] | Come on, Vivian. | 快点儿,薇薇安 |
[16:14] | What are you waiting for? | 你等什么呢? |
[16:16] | Khalid, watch out for the– | 霍华尔德,小心 |
[16:17] | Oh. | |
[16:18] | It’s mine. | 是我的了 |
[16:19] | Give it back, Amber. | 还回来,安柏 |
[16:20] | Sofia was the one who got it. | 是苏菲亚拿到的 |
[16:22] | And I’m the one who has it now. | 可它现在在我手里 |
[16:24] | Desmond, help me. | 德斯蒙德,快来帮忙 |
[16:28] | Everybody just stop, please. | 大家都停下,好不好? |
[16:33] | It’s ours! | 是我们的 别打了! 还给我 詹姆士 |
[16:39] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[16:40] | Thanks to you, Amber. | 都因为你,安柏 |
[16:42] | You were the one who ran off with it, Khalid. | 是你拿着跑走的,霍华尔德 |
[16:44] | Amber started it. | 是安柏先开始的 |
[16:45] | But none of us stopped it. | 可我们谁都没有阻止 |
[16:47] | And now, none of us have the hocus-crocus. | 好了,现在我们谁都没有番红神花了 |
[16:49] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[16:51] | We go home, I guess. | 我想我们只能回家了 |
[16:56] | Oh, good. You’re back. | 太好了,你们回来了 |
[16:57] | Your father told me you were working | |
[16:59] | on your Enchanted Science Projects. | 听说你们在准备科学展的课题 |
[17:00] | How is it going? | 做得怎么样了? |
[17:01] | Horribly. | 糟透了 |
[17:03] | We lost the one ingredient we all need. | 我们丢了大家都需要的一种原料 |
[17:05] | There is no way we’re gonna win the fair now. | 现在我们没有办法在科学展获胜了 |
[17:07] | Well, why not? | 为什么呢? |
[17:08] | You can choose new projects, can’t you? | 你们可以选择新课题,不是吗? |
[17:10] | But we hardly have any time | 可我们就快没时间了 |
[17:11] | and we don’t have any hocus-crocus. | 而且我们没有了番红神花 |
[17:15] | Maybe there is a project that doesn’t need hocus-crocus. | 也许有的课题并不需要番红神花? |
[17:18] | Oh, what about the floating solar system | 流动太阳系怎么样? |
[17:21] | your father has been going on and on about? | 你们的爸爸一直提到的那个 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah. | 对,那的确看上去很棒 |
[17:24] | That did seem pretty brilliant. | |
[17:26] | Well, whatever projects you choose, | 好了,不管你们选什么项目 |
[17:27] | I’m sure they’ll be great. | 我相信一定很棒祝你们好运! |
[17:28] | Good luck. | |
[17:30] | Amber, we don’t need hocus-crocus | 安柏,我们不需要番红神花去做太阳系 |
[17:31] | to make the solar system. | |
[17:34] | But daddy said it was too big a project for two people. | 可爸爸说那个课题两个人来做远远不够 |
[17:39] | What if all six of us work on it together? | 如果我们六个人一起来做呢? |
[17:40] | But we got put in teams of two, Sofia. | 可我们都是两两一组的,苏菲亚 |
[17:42] | And each team can do one part of the project. | 那每一组就负责课题的一部分 |
[17:45] | To be honest, I’m not sure we can work together anymore. | 说实话,我不知道我们还能不能一起工作 |
[17:48] | I kind of agree. | 我也有点儿同意 |
[17:50] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:53] | They’re right, Sofia. | 他们说得对,苏菲亚 |
[17:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:57] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[17:58] | We were all friends before we weren’t looking | 去找番红神花之前我们都已经是朋友了 |
[18:01] | for the hocus-crocus. | |
[18:02] | And the only way to win the Science Fair | 而唯一能够赢得科学展的办法 |
[18:04] | is to start acting like friends again. | 就是再像朋友一样合作 |
[18:09] | ♪ When life gives you a riddle, but won’t give you a clue ♪ | 当生活给你谜题 却没给你谜底 |
[18:13] | ♪ And solving it yourself is way too hard to do ♪ | 要想解决问题 不能只靠自己 |
[18:17] | ♪ Well, you may find that the answer lies ♪ | 也许你发现了答案 |
[18:20] | ♪ Right in front of you ♪ | 就藏在你面前 |
[18:24] | ♪ ‘Cause you don’t have to be a scientist to see ♪ | 你不用变成科学家 也能发现 |
[18:27] | ♪ What we could accomplish with good chemistry ♪ | 我们好好合作 就能解决问题 |
[18:31] | ♪ A team of friends can figure out any mystery ♪ | 一群朋友能够解开 |
[18:37] | ♪ If you have something tough to do ♪ | 任何的秘密 如果你碰到了难题 |
[18:41] | ♪ Just gather up a friend or two ♪ | 快找几个朋友一起 |
[18:44] | ♪ ‘Cause friendship is the formula ♪ | 因为友谊的公式 |
[18:48] | ♪ Just me, plus you and you ♪ | 是我加你和你 |
[18:51] | ♪ Yes, it’s the easiest of tricks ♪ | 这是最简单的诀窍 |
[18:55] | ♪ Just add a friend into the mix ♪ | 只要和朋友在一起 |
[18:59] | ♪ That’s all it takes to fix mistakes ♪ | 这样就能改正错误 |
[19:03] | ♪ Just me, plus you, and you! ♪ | 只要我加你和你 |
[19:11] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得呢? |
[19:13] | Okay, I’m in. | 好的,我加人 |
[19:14] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[19:15] | BOTH: Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[19:18] | If it’ll help us win, I’m up for it. | 如果这能让我们赢,我没有问题 |
[19:20] | And I’m sorry if I was mean. | 另外,对不起,我有点自私 |
[19:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:24] | Then let’s get to work. | 那我们开工吧 |
[19:27] | ♪ If you have something tough to do ♪ | 如果你碰到了难题 |
[19:31] | ♪ Just gather up a friend or two ♪ | 快找几个朋友一起 |
[19:34] | ♪ ‘Cause friendship is the formula ♪ | 因为友谊的公式 |
[19:38] | ♪ Just me, plus you and you ♪ | 是我加你和你 |
[19:41] | ♪ Yes, it’s the easiest of tricks ♪ | 这是最简单的诀窍 |
[19:45] | ♪ Just add a friend into the mix ♪ | 只要和朋友在一起 |
[19:48] | ♪ That’s all it takes to fix mistakes ♪ | 这样就能改正错误 |
[19:52] | ♪ Just me, plus you ♪ | 只要我加你 |
[19:56] | ♪ Just me just me ♪ | 只要我 |
[19:58] | ♪ Plus you plus you ♪ | 只要我 |
[19:59] | ♪ Just me just me ♪ | 加你 |
[20:01] | ♪ Plus you plus you ♪ | 加你 |
[20:03] | ♪ And you ♪ | 只要我 |
[20:04] | ♪ And you and you ♪ | 加你 |
[20:06] | ♪ And you ♪ | 和你… |
[20:07] | ♪ And you ♪ Oh, thank you, Jun and Maya, | 谢谢你们,失恩和玛雅… |
[20:28] | for your presentation on the famous | 给我们大家演示了 |
[20:30] | backward volcano of Onoclove. | 著名的回流火山安娜克里夫 |
[20:33] | And now for our next project… | 下面是我们的下一个课题 |
[20:40] | Um, which team is presenting this project? | 哪一组来演示这个课题? |
[20:44] | All of us. | 我们大家 |
[20:46] | ( murmuring ) | |
[20:47] | Oh. | |
[20:48] | Vivian and Khalid worked on the sun, | 薇薇安和霍华尔德负责太阳部分 |
[20:50] | Desmond and Amber worked on the planets, | 德斯蒙德和安柏负责行星 |
[20:52] | and James and I made the whole thing– | 詹姆士和我负责… |
[20:54] | Well, you’ll see. | 你们会看到的 |
[20:58] | We proudly present our solar system. | 我们很自豪能演示我们的太阳系 |
[21:02] | ( humming ) | |
[21:22] | ( gasps ) | |
[21:31] | ( applause ) | |
[21:33] | Astounding. | 太神奇了 |
[21:35] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太漂亮了 |
[21:36] | Very nice work, children. | 做得非常好,孩子们 |
[21:39] | It must have taken a lot of teamwork. | 这肯定需要很多团队的合作 |
[21:41] | And being such good friends was a big help. | 我们大家都是好朋友互相帮助 |
[21:44] | It sure was. | 的确如此 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry we didn’t win, Dad. | 很抱歉,爸爸 |
[22:02] | We know you really wanted that trophy. | 我们知道你真的很想要那个奖杯 |
[22:04] | I hope you’re not too disappointed. | 希望你没有太失望 |
[22:06] | Oh, I’m not disappointed at all. | 我一点儿都没有失望 |
[22:07] | You brought home something much better | 你们带回家的东西要比那个奖杯强得多 |
[22:09] | than a measly trophy. | |
[22:11] | We did? | 真的吗? |
[22:12] | Show them, Miranda. | 给他们看,美兰达 |
[22:21] | It’s the best Enchanted Science Project I’ve ever seen | 你们知道吗? 这是我见过最棒的魔法科学课题 |
[22:25] | and we couldn’t be more proud. | 我为此感到无比地骄傲 |