时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♪ I was a girl in the village, doing all right ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:25] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:31] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:37] | ♪ Making my way it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:41] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:42] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 詹姆士国王 |
[00:59] | These pancakes are delicious. | 今天的薄饼太好吃了 |
[01:01] | Could you pass the fruit, please? | 能帮我把水果拿来吗? |
[01:04] | Violet, please refill everyone’s water. | 维奥莱特,请给大家倒满 |
[01:06] | Where’s James? | 詹姆士呢? |
[01:07] | He said he has a surprise he wants to show everyone. | 他说他要给大家准备一个惊喜 |
[01:09] | What’s the surprise? That he’s late? | 是什么惊喜?就是迟到吗? |
[01:12] | Because, oh, that’s no surprise. | 因为 那也没什么可吃惊的 |
[01:14] | Look, everyone! | 注意,各位,我让人在 |
[01:15] | I had the servants put wheels on my shoes. | 我的鞋子上装了轮子 |
[01:17] | So I can get around the castle faster. | 我能在城堡里飙车了 |
[01:19] | That’s very clever, James. | 你可真聪明,詹姆士 |
[01:22] | Whoa. | |
[01:23] | I call ’em rolling wheelie shoes! | 我管这鞋子叫风火轮 |
[01:25] | What do you think that? | 你们觉得怎么样? |
[01:27] | Great idea, James. | 挺酷的,詹姆士 |
[01:28] | If you watch where you’re going. | 但是要注意安全 |
[01:29] | When I’m king, I’ll make sure | 我要是国王的话 |
[01:31] | everyone has a pair of rolling wheelie shoes. | 就给王国里每一个人都配一双 |
[01:33] | Luckily, that won’t be any time soon. | 真幸运,你当国王还早着呢 |
[01:35] | You know, James. | 听着,詹姆士 |
[01:37] | Being king is more than just having fun. | 做国王可不仅仅是为了玩 |
[01:39] | It’s about being responsible. | 更重要的是责任 |
[01:40] | And generous, brave, polite. | 还有慷慨、勇敢、涵养 |
[01:42] | I’m totally all of those things! | 这些品质我都有 |
[01:44] | I can’t wait! | 我等不及了 |
[01:45] | Hmm, maybe you won’t have to wait. | 也许你不用再等了 |
[01:48] | What do you mean, dad? | 什么意思,爸爸? |
[01:49] | How would you like to be king for a day? | 我让你当一天国王,你说怎么样? |
[01:52] | – Brilliant! – What? | 太棒了 什么? |
[01:54] | But how would that work, dad? | 那怎么可能呢?爸爸,你才是国王 |
[01:55] | You’re the king. | |
[01:56] | Well, your mother and I | 我和你们的妈妈今天要去皇家森林公园 |
[01:58] | are going to the Ever Golden glades today | |
[02:00] | to do some phoenix-watching. | 观看浴火重生的凤凰 |
[02:02] | And sketching! | 现场写生 |
[02:03] | I cannot wait to draw the fire-tipped phoenix. | 我都等不及要画涅��的凤凰了 |
[02:06] | So, while we’re gone, | 所以,这段时间 |
[02:08] | you can rule the kingdom, James, for one day. | 你就代我行使国王的权力 |
[02:11] | Boom goes the canon. | 当一天国王 鸟枪换大炮 |
[02:12] | But, daddy, doesn’t know how to be king! | 可是,爸爸,詹姆士根本不懂怎么当国王 |
[02:15] | Besides, I should get to be queen for a day first! | 而且,也应该是我先当一天女王的 |
[02:18] | I am older. | 我比他大 |
[02:19] | By seven minutes. | 只大七分钟 |
[02:21] | All of you will get a turn. | 你们可以轮流当 |
[02:22] | Really? Isn’t that great, Amber? | 真的?这很好,安柏 |
[02:24] | I should still be first. | 可我应该是第一个 |
[02:26] | Baileywick, let everyone in the castle know | 巴利维克,通知城堡里所有人 |
[02:28] | that James will be in charge. | 詹姆士今天是代理国王 |
[02:30] | Oh, and, uh, summon Cedric. | 别忘了西蒙赛克 |
[02:32] | Right away, your majesty. | 遵命,我的陛下 |
[02:36] | Remember, James. | 要记住,詹姆士 |
[02:37] | Being king is a big responsibility. | 当国王意味着很大的责任 |
[02:40] | I know, I know. | 我知道,知道 |
[02:41] | This is gonna be so much fun! | 那一定非常有意思 |
[02:43] | You summoned me, your majesty? | 您传召我吗,我的陛下? |
[02:45] | Ah, Cedric. | 赛克,詹姆士今天要做一天代理国王 |
[02:46] | James is going to be king for the day. | |
[02:49] | You’re putting a boy in charge of the entire kingdom? | 您是说让一个孩子来管理整个王国? |
[02:53] | Yes. And I want you to help him out. | 是的,所以我希望你能帮助他 |
[02:56] | I have to take orders from prince James? | 您是说我要听詹姆士王子的吩咐吗? |
[03:00] | Correct, today, whatever James says, goes. | 没错,今天詹姆士说什么,都照办 |
[03:03] | Oh! | |
[03:04] | Ah, there it is. | 它来了 |
[03:06] | I hereby crown you, king James, for the day. | 我现在把它授予你 詹姆士国王,就一天 |
[03:10] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[03:14] | I hope you rule wisely, son. | 希望你做出明智的决策 |
[03:15] | I will, dad. | 我会的,爸爸 |
[03:17] | Shall we, Miranda? | 走吧,美兰达 |
[03:19] | Did you hear that, Amber? | 你听到了吗,安柏? |
[03:21] | Whatever I say, goes. | 我说的,都照办 |
[03:24] | Oh, daddy. | 爸爸,我能一起去吗? |
[03:25] | Can I go with you? | |
[03:26] | Sure, why not? | 当然可以 |
[03:28] | Why, certainly, Amber. | 当然可以,安柏 |
[03:29] | Oh! Why are you leaving? | 为什么要走? |
[03:30] | You’re gonna miss a fun day. | 你会错过好玩的一天 |
[03:32] | Oh, I’ll be back sooner than you think, king James. | 我回来得会比你你预期的还早 詹姆士国王 |
[03:37] | Because I know you’re going to make a huge mess of the kingdom, | 因为我相信当国王,你会制造出大麻烦的 |
[03:40] | and I’m going to make sure | 我要确保爸爸及时回来,看到这一切 |
[03:41] | daddy gets back in time to see it. | |
[03:43] | Then he’ll wish he made me queen for a day first. | 他就会让我当一天女王了 等着瞧 |
[03:50] | Have fun at the glades! | 在森林玩得愉快 |
[03:52] | – Toodle-doo! – We will! | 再见,一定会的 |
[03:53] | See you later! | 回头见 |
[03:57] | Okay, Baileywick. | 好了,巴利维克,做国王该做的吧 |
[03:59] | Let’s do us some kinging! | |
[04:00] | Right this way, your majesty. | 请这边走,我的陛下 |
[04:04] | This is beyond insulting! | 这简直荒唐透顶 |
[04:07] | Me, the greatest sorcerer in the kingdom, | 我是国王最伟大的巫师 |
[04:09] | reduced to nothing more than a royal baby-sitter! | 居然什么都不能做 只能当个保姆带孩子 |
[04:13] | Cedric? Where’s my royal sorcerer? | 赛克,我的皇室巫师呢? |
[04:16] | Coming, your majesty! | 来了,可爱的陛下 |
[04:22] | We have quite a lot on today’s to-do scroll. | 根据日程表,有很多事要做 |
[04:24] | All right, Baileywick, what you got? | 好的,巴利维克,你说吧 |
[04:26] | These proclamations need approval. | 首先要签署这些公告 |
[04:28] | Uh, no problem. I approve them! | 没问题,全同意 |
[04:30] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不,要先仔细阅读 |
[04:31] | You need to read them first, | |
[04:33] | and then stamp them with the royal seal. | 然后用皇室印章做出批示 |
[04:35] | I have to read all of them? | 这些都要看吗? |
[04:36] | That sounds like home work. | 简直像家庭作业 |
[04:37] | It’s king work. | 国王的作业 |
[04:39] | That could take all day. | 得看一整天 |
[04:40] | Oh, it doesn’t look that bad. | 看起来也没那么糟 |
[04:41] | And you have to choose a new coat of arms for the royal scribes. | 您要为皇室的文官们确定一个新的徽章 |
[04:45] | Half of them want a dragon holding a pen, | 一个是一只龙握着羽毛笔 |
[04:47] | and half of them want a dragon holding a scroll. | 另一个是一只龙拿着纸卷轴 |
[04:50] | Uh, let’s come back to that one. | 回头再说这个 |
[04:52] | And the castle servants have too much to do | 另外仆人们有太多事要做 |
[04:54] | and not enough time to do it all. | 却没有足够的时间 |
[04:57] | I know how they feel. | 就跟我现在一样 |
[04:58] | Is that it, Baileywick? | 对吗,巴利维克? |
[05:00] | Not quite. | 还有件事 |
[05:01] | There’s an old, abandoned house in the village that might fall down any minute. | 有个年久失修的老房子 说不定什么时候就会倒塌 |
[05:05] | What am I supposed to do about that? | 那我能做些什么呢? |
[05:06] | Well, that’s for you to decide, James. | 都要你来决定,詹姆士,你是国王 |
[05:08] | You’re the king. Excuse me, your majesty, we have visitors. | 打扰一下,我的陛下,有客人来访 |
[05:12] | Hi, Sofia! | 嗨,苏菲亚 |
[05:13] | Hi, Sofia! | 嗨,苏菲亚 |
[05:15] | Guess what? | 没想到吧?詹姆士今天是国王 |
[05:16] | James is king for a day! | |
[05:17] | Whoa, you’re king now? | 你是国王了? 没错 |
[05:19] | – Yep. – Good. | 很好,正好我们现在遇上大问题了 |
[05:21] | Because we have a giant problem. | |
[05:23] | We found this by a cave outside the village. | 我们在村子外的山洞里找到了这个 |
[05:26] | There must be a giant inside the cave. | 肯定有巨人住在山洞里 |
[05:28] | A huge one! | 大极了 |
[05:29] | Is he causing trouble? | 他惹麻烦了? |
[05:30] | No, he’s asleep. | 不,他在睡觉 |
[05:32] | But that’s the problem. | 但这更麻烦 |
[05:33] | He’s snoring really loud. | 他打呼噜的声音大极了 |
[05:35] | Like this… | 像这样 |
[05:41] | Then he stops. | 然后停下了 |
[05:45] | Then he starts up again. | 接着他又开始 |
[05:46] | And it keeps everyone in the village up all night! | 这已经让村子里所有人 整晚都没法睡了 |
[05:50] | Including us! | 也包括我们两个 |
[05:51] | Okay, then. I’ll add it to the list. | 好,那我要加到日程表上 |
[05:53] | Snoring giant. | 打鼾的巨人 |
[05:55] | This is ridiculous. | 真是太荒唐了 |
[05:57] | No one told me being king would be so hard. | 没人告诉我做国王会这么难 |
[05:59] | There are so many problems. | 要解决这么多问题 |
[06:01] | I don’t know how to fix any of them. | 我根本不知道该怎么做 |
[06:02] | Come on, James. | 别这样,詹姆士 |
[06:04] | You always come up with great ideas. | 你总会有些新奇的主意 |
[06:05] | Like your rolling wheelie shoes! | 比如你的风火轮鞋子 |
[06:07] | Those ideas are for having fun, Sofia | 那都是好玩的,苏菲亚 |
[06:09] | not solving royal problems. | 并不能解决王国的问题 |
[06:11] | Who says your ideas can’t do both? | 谁说你的主意不行? |
[06:13] | Solving problems can be fun! | 解决问题也很有意思 |
[06:15] | You just have to do things your way. | 你可以用自己的方式来做 |
[06:17] | The James way. | 詹姆士的方式 |
[06:19] | ♪ Your crown is brand new. It’s weighing heavy on you ♪ | 王冠闪闪亮 |
[06:23] | ♪ You’ve got a kingdom to run ♪ | 它戴在你的头上 |
[06:25] | ♪ And a lot you have to do ♪ | 现在你是国王 有很多事情要忙 |
[06:27] | ♪ But if you rule the way that you like to play ♪ | 但千万不要慌 要有自己主张 |
[06:31] | ♪ Your fun ideas will help you seize the day ♪ | 鼓起勇气 做自己的国王 |
[06:36] | ♪ You’ll see what you can bring ♪ | 你会看到自己 |
[06:38] | ♪ When you’re being your own king ♪ | 成为真正的国王 |
[06:41] | ♪ You can fix anything ♪ | 办好所有事情 |
[06:44] | ♪ You’ll soon get in the swing ♪ | 轻松解决难题 |
[06:46] | ♪ If you can be your own king ♪ | 做自己的国王 |
[06:53] | ♪ Just get creative be innovative ♪ | 开动脑筋,发挥创意 |
[06:57] | ♪ Then get a little bit authoritative ♪ | 再加上一点点随心所欲 |
[07:01] | ♪ Take the lead ♪ | 带大家 |
[07:03] | ♪ I’ll take the lead ♪ | 我带大家 |
[07:04] | ♪ And you’ll succeed… ♪ | 取得胜利 |
[07:10] | Very impressive. | 干得真不错 |
[07:11] | Now what shall we do about the servants? | 现在,怎么解决佣人的问题呢? |
[07:14] | I have an idea! | 我有一个主意 |
[07:16] | Yes, your majesty. | 好的,我的陛下 |
[07:18] | Holota podrota! | 摩罗塔卡多纳 |
[07:21] | And boom goes the cannon. | 鸟枪换大炮 |
[07:23] | Problem solved, the James way! | 全部解决,詹姆士风格 |
[07:25] | Now the servants can move twice as fast! | 现在他们的动作快了两倍 |
[07:28] | What a great idea, James! | 真是个好主意,詹姆士 |
[07:30] | All hail king James! | 詹姆士国王真棒 |
[07:32] | Why does he get all the credit? | 为什么都是他的功劳? |
[07:34] | I’m the one who made it happen. | 是我让这变成现实的 |
[07:36] | ♪ They’ll see what I can bring ♪ | 他们会看到我 |
[07:38] | ♪ When I’m being my own king ♪ | 做自己的国王 |
[07:41] | ♪ You can fix anything ♪ | 办好所有事情 |
[07:44] | ♪ I’ll soon get in the swing… ♪ | 轻松解决难题 |
[07:49] | ♪ With your own song to sing ♪ | 加点随心所欲 |
[07:53] | ♪ They’ll see what I can bring ♪ | 他们会看到我 |
[07:55] | ♪ If I can be my own king ♪ | 做自己的国王 |
[07:59] | ♪ You got to be your own king ♪ | 做自己的国王 |
[08:03] | ♪ I’m gonna be my own king ♪ | 做自己的国王 |
[08:10] | You’re right, Sofia. | 说得没错,苏菲亚 |
[08:11] | I just have to make everything fun! | 这一切可以变得有趣 |
[08:13] | I’ll be the king of fun! | 当国王很有意思 |
[08:14] | I’m not sure that’s what she meant. | 我想她不只是这个意思 |
[08:16] | Since you give such good advice, | 你给了我这么多建议 |
[08:18] | how would you like to be my royal advisor? | 愿意当我的皇室顾问吗? |
[08:21] | I’d be honored, king James. | 我非常荣幸,詹姆士国王 |
[08:23] | Then it shall be so! | 那就这么定了 |
[08:25] | Now what’s next, Baileywick? | 我们继续,巴利维克 |
[08:26] | The abandoned house in the village. | 村子里有个老旧房屋 |
[08:28] | And the snoring giant. | 还有那个打鼾的巨人 |
[08:29] | Come along, my royal advisor. | 一起来吧,我的皇室顾问 |
[08:31] | The king of fun is on the job! | 国王的工作有意思极了 |
[08:34] | Oh, thank goodness. He’s leaving. | 谢天谢地,他总算要走了 |
[08:35] | We no longer have to take orders from the king of fun. | 再也不用接受一个有意思的国王的命令 |
[08:40] | Cedric! | 赛克,你还磨蹭什么呢?快来 |
[08:41] | What’re you waiting for? Come on! | |
[08:49] | There. | 看,那就有一只火凤凰 |
[08:51] | It’s a fire-tipped phoenix. | |
[08:52] | Look. | 快看 |
[08:58] | Daddy! | 爸爸,妈妈 |
[08:59] | Mother! | |
[09:02] | Oh, there you are! | 你们在这儿 |
[09:05] | Amber, shh! | 安柏 |
[09:06] | Why do we have to be so quiet? | 干嘛要这么安静呢? |
[09:08] | Because loud noises startle the phoenixes, | 因为声音太大的话会吓到火凤凰 |
[09:10] | which causes them to burn up. | 它们就会燃烧起来 |
[09:12] | But luckily, the birds rise again from their ashes. | 幸运的是,很快就会从灰烬中涅��重生 |
[09:16] | Interesting. | 太有意思了 |
[09:18] | Oh, I hope it’ll be that easy to put the kingdom back together | 真希望一个被詹姆士国王 搞得一团糟的王国 |
[09:21] | after king James is done making a mess of it. | 也能像这样轻松地恢复过来 |
[09:24] | Maybe we should go back early and check in on him. | 也许我们该早点回去看看 王国怎么样了? |
[09:27] | Amber, we’ve barely been gone an hour. | 安柏,我们才出来一个小时 |
[09:29] | I’m sure everything’s fine. | 我相信一切都会很好的 |
[09:49] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[09:50] | That’s the snoring giant. | 那就是打鼾的巨人 |
[09:55] | No wonder no one’s getting any sleep. | 这的确让人没法睡觉 |
[09:57] | We’ve been up all night. | 我们已经熬了一晚上 |
[09:59] | – I know what to do. – I knew you would. | 我知道怎么办了 我就知道你行 |
[10:01] | – We’ll have a party! – What? | 来开个聚会吧 什么? |
[10:03] | A party! To cheer everyone up. | 聚会,都精神起来 |
[10:05] | It’ll be super fun. | 一定很有意思 |
[10:06] | It does sound fun, | 是挺有意思 |
[10:07] | but I don’t see how it’s going to stop the giant from snoring. | 可是你不该先想想怎么让鼾声停下来? |
[10:10] | Or help fix the abandoned house. | 或者解决那个废弃的房子 |
[10:14] | Uh, the house, right. | 那个废弃的房子? |
[10:16] | I know. | 有了,我可以让赛克 |
[10:18] | I’ll have Cedric turn that house into gingerbread. | 把那个房子变成糕点房 |
[10:20] | So no more dangerous house, | 那样聚会有蛋糕了 |
[10:22] | and we won’t have to worry about | 而且我们也不用担心有什么废弃的房子 |
[10:23] | baking enough cookies for the party. | |
[10:25] | Boom goes the cannon. | 鸟枪换炮,一箭双雕 |
[10:26] | Two problems solved and double the fun. | 双倍美妙 |
[10:29] | James, I think these ideas might just cause more problems. | 詹姆士,我担心这样会导致更多的问题 |
[10:32] | Don’t worry, Sof. | 别担心,苏菲亚 |
[10:33] | The king of fun knows what he’s doing. | 国王很清楚他在做什么 |
[10:35] | Cedric. | 赛克,能把这个房子变成一个糕点房吗? |
[10:36] | Please turn that house into gingerbread. | |
[10:38] | You want me to make cookies? | 什么?你居然让我去做蛋糕? |
[10:42] | I suppose next you’ll ask me to turn the pond into chocolate milk? | 下次会不会让我变个牛奶巧克力的池塘? |
[10:46] | Yeah, that sounds great! | 对,棒极了,就这么做 |
[10:47] | Do that, too. | |
[10:48] | Your wish is my command. | 绝对服从您的命令 |
[10:52] | Zim zowie zee, zim zowie zed, lacto cocoa, gingerbread! | 族左维西族左唯咋地 牛奶可可糕点房 |
[11:01] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[11:02] | You’re the best king ever! | 有史以来最棒的国王 |
[11:04] | Yeah, ever! | 没错,当然了 |
[11:06] | I just might be. | 应该说还可以 |
[11:07] | And again, no credit. | 还可以?是很不错 |
[11:09] | Baileywick. | 巴利维克 |
[11:10] | We’ll also need balloons, streamers, musicians and refreshments. | 我们需要气球、彩带、乐队和精致的茶点 |
[11:13] | I’ll arrange everything, your majesty. | 我会安排好一切的,我的陛下 |
[11:16] | People of Dunwiddie! | 所有人注意了 |
[11:18] | I, king James, declare it party time! | 詹姆士国王宣布,现在进入聚会时间 |
[11:25] | This is so much fun. | 真是太有意思了 |
[11:27] | I can’t wait until you’re king of every day! | 我真希望你每天都是国王 |
[11:30] | Me, neither. | 我也一样 |
[11:31] | Excuse me, James? | 可是不要忘了,那个巨人还在打呼噜呢 有了,乐队声音再大些 这样就听不见打鼾声了 |
[11:32] | The giant’s still snoring. | |
[11:36] | Hmm. Got it. | |
[11:38] | Crank up the music, guys! | |
[11:39] | That way we won’t hear the snoring. | |
[11:43] | Ta-da! | |
[11:44] | The king of fun strikes again. | 国王再次创造奇迹 |
[11:46] | Yes, but it’s just covering up the problem, | 但这只是掩盖了问题,并没有解决 |
[11:48] | Not solving it. | |
[11:49] | What’s the difference as long as we don’t hear the snoring? | 有什么区别呢?反正已经听不到鼾声了 |
[11:54] | We need something louder than music. | 我们需要更大的声音,比如说烟火 |
[11:56] | Like fireworks! | |
[11:58] | Fireworks? | 放烟火?但那样会吵醒睡着的巨人的 |
[12:00] | But that could wake up the sleeping giant. | |
[12:01] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会希望他醒的 |
[12:03] | You never want to wake up a sleeping giant. | 你永远不会想吵醒一个巨人 |
[12:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[12:07] | If he wakes up, he can join the party. | 如果他醒了,就一起来参加聚会 |
[12:09] | – Cedric! – What is it? | 赛克 有什么吩咐? |
[12:11] | King James would like some fireworks, please. | 詹姆士国王想要来点烟火 好吗? |
[12:13] | Fireworks? | 放烟火? |
[12:15] | – Are you sure that’s a goo… – Yes. | 你确定要这么做吗? 没错 |
[12:17] | I want the biggest, brightest, loudest fireworks you’ve ever conjured. | 我要最大的、最亮的、最震撼的烟火 动手吧 |
[12:21] | As your royal advisor, I advise you not to do this. | 作为你的皇室顾问,我劝你最好别这样 |
[12:24] | Do it. | 照做 |
[12:27] | One set of dazzling fireworks, coming right up. | 变出一场光彩夺目的烟火 瞧好吧 |
[12:30] | Fireworks appear on high. | 烟火出现在天空 |
[12:32] | Crack and boom across the sky! | 炸开空气轰隆隆 |
[12:36] | ALL: Oh! | |
[12:39] | Ah! | |
[12:40] | Oh! | |
[12:41] | Ah! | |
[12:43] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不太好的预感 |
[12:45] | I have a worse one. | 我预感更糟 |
[12:47] | Kinging isn’t so hard after all. | 没什么能难住国王 |
[12:54] | Oh! | |
[12:58] | What is it, Amber? | 安柏,怎么了? 我有个很不好的预感 |
[12:59] | I just had a horrible thought. | 我有个很不好的预感 |
[13:04] | You know how James always goes, | 詹姆士总喜欢说“鸟枪换大炮” |
[13:06] | “boom goes the cannon”? | |
[13:08] | Well, what if he starts making the real cannons go boom? | 不知道这次大炮会把哪炸坏呢? |
[13:10] | Oh, I don’t think there’s any need to worry, Amber. | 我想你有点焦虑过度了 |
[13:12] | Why don’t you sketch with us? | 我们还是画凤凰吧 |
[13:14] | Or maybe we should head back and check on James. | 或者,也许我们应该回去看看詹姆士 |
[13:17] | Uh, Rollie, the whole point of making James king for a day | 亲爱的 |
[13:21] | is letting him be king for the whole day. | 关键是你答应詹姆士,让他做一天国王的 就应该让他有一整天的权力 |
[13:24] | We have to let him do this on his own. | 让他按照自己的意愿做事 |
[13:26] | It’s the only way he’ll learn what it takes to rule a kingdom. | 这样才能让他真正了解,如何管理王国 |
[13:29] | You’re right, I’m being silly. | 说得对,我是欠考虑 |
[13:31] | After all, he’s only in charge for a day. | 毕竟,他只负责一天而已 |
[13:34] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 能出什么糟糕的事情呢? |
[13:45] | There, now we can’t hear the snoring at all. | 瞧吧,现在听不见呼噜声了 |
[13:52] | Good news, everyone! | 好消息,各位 |
[13:54] | The king of fun has solved the snoring problem. | 国王解决了打鼾扰民的问题 |
[13:59] | ALL: Huh? | 什么声音? |
[14:00] | What was that? | 什么声音? 这就是听不到鼾声的原因 |
[14:02] | That is why we can’t hear the snoring anymore, James. | 詹姆士,巨人被我们吵醒了 |
[14:04] | We woke up the giant. | |
[14:08] | Oh, no. | 不,不仅仅是个巨人 |
[14:09] | It’s not just a giant. | |
[14:10] | It’s a baby giant. | 是个巨人婴儿 |
[14:12] | And you never ever, ever want to wake a sleeping baby giant! | 我说过永远永远永远 不要吵醒一个巨人婴儿的 |
[14:19] | If that’s the baby, I don’t want to meet the parents. | 这只是个婴儿 那他父母得多恐怖? |
[14:22] | What do we do, king James? | 怎么办,詹姆士国王? |
[14:24] | Does anyone have a really big pacifier? | 能找到那么大的奶嘴儿吗? |
[14:27] | Oh, no! Here he comes! | 不,他来了 |
[14:32] | Mr. Cedric! | 赛克先生 |
[14:33] | Is there a spell you can cast to stop him? | 能不能用咒语阻止他? |
[14:36] | Who? Me? | 谁?我? |
[14:38] | Yes, maybe you can, uh, shrink the giant. | 是的,也许你能让巨人缩小 |
[14:41] | Then he won’t be able to trample anything. | 那样至少他不会踩到人了 |
[14:43] | Right, I think I remember a shrinking spell. | 是的,我想我记得一个缩小的咒语来着 |
[14:48] | Gigantus– oh! | 巨人小宝宝,马上缩小 |
[14:49] | Shrinky-dinkus! | |
[14:51] | Oh! My wand! | 我的魔杖 |
[14:53] | Uh-oh. | |
[15:01] | We need to find shelter. | 得找个地方躲起来,快 |
[15:03] | – Now! – Oh, right. | 对 |
[15:05] | Uh, everyone in the gingerbread house! | 大家快到糕点房里去 |
[15:15] | He’s heading this way. | 他朝这边来了 |
[15:17] | And this house isn’t very sturdy. | 这房子可能没想象的那么结实 |
[15:19] | I was told to make a dessert, not a fortress! | 我只是变个蛋糕房,可不是防御工事 |
[15:26] | We have to do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[15:28] | King James will figure it out. | 詹姆士国王会解决的 |
[15:30] | – I will? – You have to. | 我吗? |
[15:31] | You’re the king. | 必须是你,你是国王 |
[15:32] | But I’m not a real king. | 可是我不是真正的国王,只是当着玩的 |
[15:34] | I’m just the king of fun. | |
[15:42] | Everyone over here! | 大家快到这里来,这里比较坚固 |
[15:44] | It’s not as crumbly. | |
[15:50] | James. | 詹姆士,我告诉过你,用你的方式 |
[15:51] | I know I told you to do it the James way, | |
[15:53] | but being king isn’t just about having fun. | 当国王并不只是为了好玩 |
[15:56] | It’s about doing what’s best for the kingdom, | 一切要从王国的利益出发 |
[15:58] | whether it’s fun or not. | 不管有没有意思 |
[16:00] | That’s what makes a good leader. | 这才是优秀的领导者 |
[16:02] | I guess I got a little carried away. | 我想我实在是差得很远 |
[16:05] | A lot carried away. | 不是一星半点 |
[16:06] | We’ve got to find a way to get the baby giant back to sleep. | 我们得想个办法,让小巨人重新回去睡觉 |
[16:09] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:11] | You’re my royal advisor. | 你是我的皇室顾问 |
[16:12] | Do you have any ideas? | 有什么好主意吗? |
[16:16] | James, you know how we sometimes have a snack | 詹姆士,你还记得怎么用 |
[16:18] | to make us sleepy before we go to bed? | 小甜点哄小朋友睡觉吗? |
[16:20] | Uh-huh. | 也许我们可以用这个糕点房 |
[16:21] | Maybe we can use the gingerbread walls | |
[16:23] | and the chocolate milk pond | 再加上巧克力牛奶的水池 |
[16:24] | to make a bedtime snack for the baby giant. | 来哄这个小巨人睡觉 |
[16:26] | That’s a great idea, Sof. | 这个主意好极了 |
[16:27] | Baileywick! | 巴利维克,我们要给小巨人 |
[16:28] | We need to fill a wagon with giant gingerbread cookies | 一马车睡前甜点和一桶巧克力牛奶 |
[16:31] | and a barrel of chocolate milk. | |
[16:33] | But first we have to distract that big baby | 但首先要分散他的注意力 |
[16:36] | before he knocks the house down. | 不然房子就要塌了 |
[16:38] | What if I get him to chase me back to his cave? | 我让他来追我 引他回山洞去? |
[16:40] | Then all of you can meet me there with the cookies and milk. | 然后你们带上甜点和牛奶来接应 |
[16:42] | But he can outrun you. | 可能他跑得比你快 |
[16:44] | True. | 没错 |
[16:47] | But can he out-pogo me? | 但跳得肯定没我快 |
[16:49] | Now that’s an idea fit for a king. | 这才是国王应该有的主意 |
[16:54] | Hey! | 你肯定抓不到我,来呀,我在这儿呢 |
[16:55] | Bet you can’t catch me! | |
[16:57] | Come on! I’m getting away! | |
[17:05] | He did it! | 他成功了 |
[17:08] | Now let’s make that giant-sized bedtime snack. | 现在我们去准备特大号的睡前小甜点 |
[17:25] | I found this gigantic cookie in the ginger-barn. | 我找到了一块超大的曲奇饼 |
[17:27] | Great! | |
[17:43] | Oh, that’s lovely, Miranda. | 你画得太棒了,美兰达 |
[17:47] | I’m almost done. | 就快画完了 |
[17:48] | I just have to finish the tail. | 还差一支凤尾羽毛 |
[17:50] | I made a sketch, too. | 我也画了一个 |
[17:53] | Why, it’s our castle! | 天啊,这不是城堡吗? |
[17:55] | Yes, the way it looked before James was king for a day. | 没错,这是詹姆士国王日之前的城堡 |
[18:02] | Hmm. I hope that’s not what the castle | 希望詹姆士当了一天国王之后 |
[18:04] | looks like after James is king for a day. | 城堡还能是这个样子 |
[18:06] | Amber… | 安柏 |
[18:08] | Surely, it couldn’t hurt to hop back to the castle | 好吧,反正回城堡路上也要花些时间 |
[18:10] | for a minute, just to see how he’s doing? | 看看他到底怎么样了 |
[18:12] | Well, I finished my sketch. | 好吧,我也画完了 |
[18:13] | So if you really want to interrupt our nice, | 如果你们真的想打断 这美好又惬意的下午 |
[18:16] | relaxing afternoon and spoil James’s big day… | 非要去看詹姆士国王日的话 |
[18:19] | Whoa! | |
[18:20] | Great! Let’s go! | 好极了,我们走 |
[18:25] | Here comes James! | 詹姆士来了 |
[18:42] | – I hope this works. – Me too. | 但愿有效 |
[18:44] | Hey! Big baby! | 但愿 |
[18:46] | Look, it’s a beddie-bye snack! | 大宝贝,看,这是睡前甜点 |
[18:48] | Just for you! | 给你的 |
[18:57] | Mmm! | |
[19:00] | I think he likes it. | 他好像很喜欢 |
[19:08] | He’s getting sleepy! | 他好像有睡意了 |
[19:10] | I just hope it’s sleepy enough. | 他要是能睡觉就好了 |
[19:11] | Oh. | |
[19:12] | Can you guys play a lullaby? | 你们会奏摇篮曲吗? |
[19:37] | Do you think he’s sleeping? | 他是睡觉去了吗? |
[19:39] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[19:53] | He’s asleep! | 他睡着了 |
[19:54] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 太棒了 |
[19:56] | Shh! | |
[19:57] | Hip, hip, hooray. | 太棒了 |
[20:02] | What’s going on down there? | 下面发生什么事了? |
[20:03] | Oh, I don’t know, daddy. | 这可不好说,爸爸 |
[20:05] | But it doesn’t look good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[20:07] | Coachman, land here, please. | 车夫,我们下去看看 |
[20:08] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 太棒了 |
[20:11] | Hip, hip, hooray! | |
[20:12] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 太棒了 |
[20:15] | All hail king James and princess Sofia! | 詹姆士国王,苏菲亚公主 太棒了 |
[20:19] | What is going on here? | 这到底是怎么了? |
[20:20] | Well, there was a baby giant who woke up. | 有个小巨人醒来乱跑 |
[20:23] | But we got him sleeping again. | 我们把他哄睡着了 |
[20:24] | Well done, James! | 干得好,詹姆士 |
[20:26] | It sounds like you handled yourself like a true king today. | 看来你当国王的一天 的确解决了一些事情 |
[20:29] | Thanks dad, | 谢谢爸爸,但我并不是一个好国王 |
[20:31] | but I wasn’t a very good king at all. | |
[20:33] | – Yes! – What do you mean? | 没错 为什么呢? |
[20:34] | Sofia is the one who solved the giant problem. | 是苏菲亚解决了巨人的麻烦,不是我 |
[20:36] | Not me. | |
[20:38] | She was the real leader today. | 她才是真正的领袖 |
[20:39] | But James bravely distracted the giant | 但是多亏了詹姆士,勇敢地用他的方式 |
[20:42] | and led him all the way back to his cave. | 把小巨人带回了山洞 |
[20:44] | Well, it sounds to me like you’ll both make excellent leaders one day. | 听起来今天的经历 让你们都当了一回出色的领袖 |
[20:48] | Maybe you can be queen for a day next, Sofia. | 也许你也该有你的女王日,苏菲亚 |
[20:51] | What? I’m supposed to be next. | 什么?下一个怎么不是我? |
[20:53] | – Your majesty? – Yes, Baileywick? | 我的陛下 请讲,巴利维克 |
[20:55] | I thought you’d like to know that prince James and princess Sofia | 我想您会想知道,今天詹姆士王子 |
[20:59] | took care of every problem on the to-do scroll. | 和苏菲亚公主处理的所有皇室问题 |
[21:06] | Almost every problem. | 几乎所有的 |
[21:08] | I have an idea. | 我还有一个主意,赛克 |
[21:09] | Cedric? | |
[21:10] | Yes, your majesty? | 在,我的小陛下 |
[21:14] | Cedric’s been helping me all day, dad. | 赛克今天帮了我很大的忙 |
[21:16] | He’s the best royal sorcerer. | 他是最好的皇家巫师 |
[21:18] | – He is? – I am? | 是吗? |
[21:19] | No one would hear the snoring if that cave had a door. | 我吗? 如果山洞有个门,我们就听不见鼾声了 |
[21:22] | Can you conjure up a really heavy door? | 你能给山洞变个厚实点儿的门吗? |
[21:24] | Well, a-a-as king James wishes. | 好的,詹姆士国王,遵命 |
[21:28] | Porto existo! | 马上变个门 |
[21:36] | Small wand, small door, you see. | 小魔杖只能变小门 |
[21:39] | Presto gigantica! | 马上变个大门 |
[21:47] | Good idea, king James. | 詹姆士国王,好主意 |
[21:50] | Thank you, royal advisor Sofia. | 谢谢,皇室顾问苏菲亚 |
[21:52] | Shall we head back to the castle then? | 我们现在可以回城堡了吗? |
[21:54] | Thank you, Cedric. Good job. | 谢谢,赛克,干得漂亮 |
[21:56] | You’re, you’re welcome, your majesty. | 乐意,乐意为您效劳,我的陛下 |
[22:02] | I really thought you’d break the kingdom, James. | 真心祝贺你打破了王国的记录 |
[22:04] | I guess you turned out to be a decent king after all. | 也许将来你真会成为一个好的国王 |
[22:06] | Thanks, Amber. | 谢谢,安柏 但我会做得更好 |
[22:07] | But I’d still be better. | 但我会做得更好 |
[22:17] | Oh, Rollie, I told you we didn’t need to come home early. | 我就知道不用这么急着回来的 |
[22:20] | You were right. | 说得对 |
[22:21] | I think James is going to make a great king one day. | 我相信詹姆士一定会 成为一个很棒的国王 |
[22:24] | Oh, look out! | 当心 |
[22:28] | James? | 詹姆士 |
[22:31] | But not today. | 但不是现在 |