| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | |
| [00:12] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 | 
| [00:14] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 | 
| [00:17] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 | 
| [00:19] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 | 
| [00:22] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 | 
| [00:25] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 | 
| [00:29] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be – ♪ Sofia the First | 我幸福快乐无比 | 
| [00:33] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 | 
| [00:36] | ♪ Sofia the First | 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:38] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 – | 
| [00:40] | ♪ Sofia the First | 苏菲亚 – | 
| [00:42] | ♪ – It’s gonna be my time ♪ – Sofia the First | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:45] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 神奇许愿井 | 
| [01:06] | On your mark, get set, go! | 各就各位,预备,跑 | 
| [01:13] | Nice swing, James. | 棒极了,詹姆士 | 
| [01:19] | Good climbing, Sofia. | 技术不错,苏菲亚 | 
| [01:30] | Come on, Sofia, you got this. | 加油,苏菲亚,我看好你 | 
| [01:42] | Well done, James. Your best time yet. | 干得好,詹姆士 这是你的最好成绩 | 
| [01:45] | Let’s race again. | 我们再比一次 好了,苏菲亚 | 
| [01:46] | Come on, Sofia. We’ve been racing all morning. | 我们都比了一早上了 | 
| [01:49] | And I’ve gotta walk Rex. | 我要带雷克斯散步呢 | 
| [01:50] | Fetch the stick, boy. | 去把木棍捡回来 | 
| [01:53] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 | 
| [01:56] | What’s the matter, Sofia? | 你怎么了,苏菲亚? | 
| [01:57] | No matter how much I practice, | 不管我再怎么努力练习 | 
| [01:58] | I’m just not getting any better. | 还是不能跑得更快 | 
| [02:00] | The royal obstacle course can be tricky. | 皇室障碍赛的确是挺棘手的 | 
| [02:03] | When I was a boy, it took me a long time to get the hang of it. | 我小的时候也花了好多时间才搞定的 | 
| [02:06] | So you know how to do it? Maybe you can help me. | 那你很有经验啦? 你能帮帮我吗? | 
| [02:09] | Well, I suppose I could show you a thing or two. | 好吧,我想也许可以给你露两手 | 
| [02:13] | That’d be great, dad. | 真是太好了,爸爸 | 
| [02:16] | Rollie, look, I found a stray cat in the castle. | 罗伦,看 我在城堡里发现一只流浪猫 | 
| [02:21] | Sorry. I’m really allergic to… | 抱歉,我对猫咪有点 | 
| [02:24] | Allergic? | 是过敏吗? | 
| [02:26] | I can’t be around cats or I start to sneeze. | 是的,我不能离它太近 我又要打喷嚏了 | 
| [02:31] | Oh, sorry, Rollie. | 抱歉,亲爱的 | 
| [02:37] | I better go catch him. | 我最好去抓住它 | 
| [02:38] | Maybe we could find him a nice home. | 对,也许我们能给它找个漂亮的家 | 
| [02:41] | Someplace far away from here. | 最好能离这儿稍微远一点儿 | 
| [02:45] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [02:46] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 来吧,猫咪,猫咪 | 
| [02:48] | Are you okay, dad? | 你没事吧,爸爸? | 
| [02:51] | Yes, now that that cat is gone. | 没事,现在猫咪已经走了 | 
| [02:54] | All right, let’s do some obstacle coursing. | 好吧,给你演示一下怎么赢得障碍赛 | 
| [02:57] | Hi, daddy. Would you like to play some blazing badminton with me? | 爸爸,我们一起打发光的羽毛球赛吧? | 
| [03:00] | Oh, I would love to, Amber, | 我很乐意,安柏 | 
| [03:02] | but I’m helping Sofia with the obstacle course right now. | 但是我先答应苏菲亚教她赢得障碍赛 | 
| [03:05] | He’s trying to help me beat James. | 他要帮我打败詹姆士 | 
| [03:07] | Oh. | 我很乐意一会再跟你玩 | 
| [03:08] | And I’ll be happy to play with you after. | |
| [03:12] | Okay, Sofia. | 好了,苏菲亚 | 
| [03:13] | The key to swinging across the moat | 飞跃水池的关键是要有 | 
| [03:15] | is getting a good running start, like this. | 一个完美的起跑动作 | 
| [03:21] | Ah! | 就像这样 | 
| [03:24] | Well, nothing like a nice, refreshing dip | 再也没有什么比直接掉进水池 | 
| [03:27] | in the middle of a race. | 更让人精神焕发的了 | 
| [03:31] | Can you play now, daddy? | 现在能玩了吗,爸爸? | 
| [03:33] | Uh, I’m sorry, honey. I’m still helping Sofia. | 抱歉,亲爱的,我还要帮苏菲亚呢 | 
| [03:36] | Well, when can we play? | 那什么时候能玩? | 
| [03:37] | In a little bit, after we’re done, okay? | 再稍等一会儿 一会儿再玩,好吗? | 
| [03:41] | Seems like you’ve got the swing down. | 看来过水池你没问题了 | 
| [03:43] | – Let’s move on to the wall. – All right. | 我们去翻墙吧 | 
| [03:45] | Hmph! | 好的 | 
| [03:48] | James, have you noticed | 詹姆士,你注意到了吗? | 
| [03:50] | that daddy has been spending all his time with Sofia? | 爸爸把所有的时间都给苏菲亚了 | 
| [03:52] | That’s not true, Amber. | 不是那样的,安柏 | 
| [03:54] | He spends a lot of time with me, too. | 他也花了很多时间陪我 | 
| [03:55] | Well, I’m going to get him | 好吧,那我也要让他花更多的时间陪我 | 
| [03:57] | to start spending more time with me. | |
| [04:01] | There you are, you clever kitty. | 你在这儿呢,聪明的小家伙 | 
| [04:04] | Oh, it’s okay. You can come out. | 别害怕,你可以出来了 | 
| [04:07] | Nothing’s going to scare you this time. | 这次不会有人吓唬你了 | 
| [04:12] | Down. Down, boy. Heel! | 停,停,伙计 | 
| [04:14] | Sorry, mom. He just gets a little excited | 对不起,妈妈 | 
| [04:16] | when he sees a cat. | 这家伙一看到猫咪就有点激动 | 
| [04:17] | I know. | 我知道了,小家伙不知道又躲到哪儿去了 | 
| [04:19] | Now where did that cute little thing go? | |
| [04:26] | Nice job, Sofia. | 干得好,苏菲亚 | 
| [04:28] | That last one’s the hardest, though. | 这最后一关是最难的 | 
| [04:29] | You’ve got to time it just right. | 你还得多练练才行 | 
| [04:32] | Like this. One, two… | 像这样,一 ,二 | 
| [04:35] | Are you okay, daddy? | 没事吧,爸爸? | 
| [04:38] | I’m fine. I’m just a little rusty, that’s all. | 我没事,就是有点生疏了,别担心 | 
| [04:40] | I know just the thing to make you feel better. | 我知道有件事能让你舒服些 | 
| [04:43] | A tea party. | 一个茶会 | 
| [04:45] | But we’re still practicing, Amber. | 可我们还在练习呢,安柏 | 
| [04:46] | Oh, you can keep practicing, Sofia. | 你可以继续练习呀,苏菲亚 | 
| [04:48] | Daddy and I will have a quick tea party and come right back. | 爸爸和我可以去喝杯茶 很快就回来 | 
| [04:52] | Amber, can’t it wait? | 安柏,再等等行吗? | 
| [04:54] | Oh, you’ve just got to come, daddy. | 求你一定要来,爸爸 | 
| [04:56] | You’re the guest of honor. | 你可是我的主宾 | 
| [04:58] | It’s all right, dad. Go ahead. | 那好吧,爸爸,你去吧 | 
| [05:00] | – Are you sure? – Uh-huh. I’ll keep working on the hurdles. | 你确定? 我自己练习翻越障碍 | 
| [05:03] | Okay. I’ll be back a little bit later. | 好的,那我一会儿就回来 | 
| [05:07] | Just wait till you see how beautiful it looks. | 一会你就知道我准备得多好了 | 
| [05:09] | I’ve set out the prettiest tea set. | 我特意挑了漂亮的茶杯 | 
| [05:11] | We’re having finger sandwiches, | 还准备了手指饼、三明治、烤软饼 | 
| [05:12] | tea cakes, biscuits, | |
| [05:14] | and a cat?! | 一只猫 | 
| [05:18] | I’m sorry. I don’t know how a cat got in here. | 对不起,我不知道它会跑进来 | 
| [05:20] | Shoo, shoo! | 出去,出去 | 
| [05:24] | I’m sorry, honey, I’m allergic. | 很抱歉,亲爱的 我对猫咪过敏 | 
| [05:27] | – I have to go… – Wait, daddy, stop. The servants can take the cat away. | 我还是先等等,爸爸,等等 | 
| [05:31] | Don’t go. Ugh! | 仆人会把猫赶走的,别走 | 
| [05:34] | Shoo. | 走开 | 
| [05:39] | So much for the tea party. | 白准备了茶会 | 
| [05:43] | Ah, blackberries. | 是黑莓 | 
| [05:45] | That’s how I’ll get him to spend more time with me. | 我知道怎么让爸爸多陪我了 | 
| [05:49] | Daddy can’t resist chef Andre’s blackberry pie. | 爸爸绝对无法抗拒 | 
| [05:52] | I just need to find some blackberries. Hmm. | 安德烈做的黑莓馅饼 我只要找到足够的黑莓 | 
| [05:56] | There must be a blackberry bush | 一定有什么地方还有更多的黑莓树丛 | 
| [05:58] | around here somewhere. | |
| [06:02] | Huh? | |
| [06:03] | I’ve never been in this part of the garden before. | 以前从不知道这儿有个花园 | 
| [06:15] | Huh? | |
| [06:17] | What is this? | 这是什么? | 
| [06:19] | And why is it all covered up? | 为什么都被盖上了? | 
| [06:33] | It’s a well. | 是一口井 | 
| [06:34] | Give me your riches, | 给我你的财宝 | 
| [06:36] | and I’ll grant you three wishes. | 我就能帮你实现三个愿望 | 
| [06:39] | You… You talked! | 你,你能说话? | 
| [06:40] | – I also grant wishes. – You’re a wishing well? | 我还能帮你实现愿望 你是许愿井? | 
| [06:44] | I prefer the term “wish-granting water feature.” | 你给我愿望,我帮你实现未来 | 
| [06:47] | Can you really grant wishes? | 你真能帮我实现愿望? | 
| [06:49] | Toss in a coin and find out. But be careful what you wish for. | 扔个硬币你就会知道的 | 
| [06:55] | You may just get it. Okay. | 请您仔细地考虑好,很快实现 | 
| [06:58] | I wish I had a new tiara. Your wish is granted. | 好的,我希望有一个新皇冠 | 
| [07:05] | Wow! | 你的愿望已经实现 | 
| [07:07] | You have two wishes remaining. | 还剩下两个能实现的愿望 | 
| [07:10] | Two wishes. | 两个愿望,两个愿望 | 
| [07:12] | Two… Wishes. I better make them good. | 一定要好好用 | 
| [07:15] | Oh, I know the perfect wish. | 我知道许什么愿了 | 
| [07:18] | Something that will make daddy run away from Sofia, | 我希望能让爸爸远离苏菲亚 | 
| [07:21] | like he runs away from cats. | 就像他对猫咪一样 | 
| [07:24] | I wish my father was allergic to Sofia, | 我希望我爸爸对苏菲亚过敏 | 
| [07:28] | and sneezed whenever she’s around, | 只要和她在一起就打喷嚏 | 
| [07:30] | so he could spend more time with me. | 这样就能有时间来陪我了 | 
| [07:34] | Your wish is granted. | 你的愿望已经实现 | 
| [07:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [07:42] | You have one wish remaining. | 还剩下一个能实现的愿望 | 
| [07:46] | That’s it, Sofia. Up and over. | 就这样,苏菲亚,翻过去 | 
| [07:52] | Sofia? | 苏菲亚? | 
| [07:54] | Another cat? | 又有只猫? | 
| [07:59] | Oh, why are there so many cats around here? | 真不知道皇宫里哪来的这么多猫 | 
| [08:01] | Shoo, kitty, shoo. | 去,猫咪,去 | 
| [08:04] | Dad, dad. | 爸爸,爸爸 | 
| [08:07] | – Sofia, where are you? – Right here. | 苏菲亚 爸爸 你在哪儿? 我在这儿 | 
| [08:09] | Why don’t you shoo, kitty? | 你干嘛跟着我,猫咪? | 
| [08:11] | – Dad, look down. – Sofia, where’d you… | 爸爸,往这儿看 苏菲亚,你在哪儿? | 
| [08:13] | Dad, I’m right here. | 爸爸,我就在这儿,爸爸 | 
| [08:16] | – Dad, why can’t you see me? – Sofia? | 苏菲亚 你看不见我吗,爸爸? 苏菲亚 爸爸 | 
| [08:18] | – Sofia? – Dad! | 爸爸,你要去哪儿? | 
| [08:20] | Dad, where are you going? | |
| [08:21] | And why are you sneezing? | 你为什么打喷嚏呢? | 
| [08:23] | You only sneeze when you’re around… | 你不是只对猫咪过敏吗? | 
| [08:25] | Huh? I’m a cat?! | 我变成猫咪了? | 
| [08:35] | Sofia must be making him sneeze. | 苏菲亚一定让他打喷嚏了 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, my wish worked. | 愿望实现了 | 
| [08:39] | Daddy, are you okay? | 爸爸,你没事吧? | 
| [08:42] | Yes, much better now. | 是的,现在好多了 | 
| [08:44] | So practice is over? | 那练习结束了吗? | 
| [08:46] | I guess so. Sofia just… | 我想是的 苏菲亚她 那你可以和我打 | 
| [08:48] | So now can you play blazing badminton with me? | 发光的羽毛球了 | 
| [08:51] | I promise you won’t sneeze. | 我保证你不会打喷嚏 好的,安柏 | 
| [08:52] | Okay, Amber. I suppose we can play for a little while. | 我想我们现在可以玩一会儿了 | 
| [08:55] | Oh, you can serve first. | 那你先来发球 | 
| [09:00] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿?请别伤害我 | 
| [09:01] | Wait, don’t hurt me! | |
| [09:03] | Clover, it’s me. Sofia. | 幸运草,是我,苏菲亚 | 
| [09:05] | Yeah, right. And I’m king Roland. | 是吗?我还是国王呢 | 
| [09:07] | No, really, it’s me. | 不,真的是我 | 
| [09:09] | Somehow, I got turned into a cat. | 我不知道怎么变成一只猫了 | 
| [09:11] | – You’re Sofia? – Uh-huh. | 你是苏菲亚? | 
| [09:13] | Okay, prove it. | 好吧,证明一下 | 
| [09:14] | – What’s my favorite food? – All of it. | 我最喜欢的食物? 所有的 | 
| [09:16] | – My favorite sport. – Sleeping. | 我最喜欢的运动? 睡觉 | 
| [09:17] | – My favorite story. – Tortoise and the Hare, until the end. | 我最喜欢的故事? 龟兔赛跑,除了结局 | 
| [09:20] | Sofia! It is you! | 苏菲亚,真是你? | 
| [09:22] | How’d this happen? | 可,到底怎么回事? | 
| [09:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:26] | I was going over the climbing wall, | 我只是在跳障碍墙 | 
| [09:27] | and all of a sudden, there was this flash of light. | 突然一道闪亮 | 
| [09:29] | And then, I had paws. | 然后,手就变成了爪子 | 
| [09:32] | – Out of nowhere? – Just like that. | 毫无征兆? 恐怕是这样的 | 
| [09:35] | – Was Cedric around? – No. | 赛克在旁边? | 
| [09:38] | Well, if he wasn’t the one who did it, | 不 好吧,如果这不是他做的,也许他能解决 | 
| [09:40] | – maybe he can fix it. – Great idea, Clover. | 好主意,幸运草 | 
| [09:42] | We’ll go see Mr. Cedric. | 我们去找赛克先生 | 
| [09:43] | Uh-oh. Run! | 快跑 | 
| [09:45] | It’s just Rex. He likes me. | 别那么紧张,它喜欢我 | 
| [09:47] | When you’re a princess, not when you’re a cat. | 它喜欢的是公主 可你现在是猫 | 
| [09:49] | Cat, cat, cat! | 猫,猫,猫 | 
| [09:51] | Rex, no! | 雷克斯,不 | 
| [09:52] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [09:53] | Rex, it’s me, Sofia. | 雷克斯,是我,苏菲亚 | 
| [09:56] | I don’t think he’s listening. | 你还是省省吧 | 
| [09:57] | I’m not! | 别想跑 | 
| [10:08] | You can hide from my eyes, but not my nose. | 你能逃得过我眼睛,但逃不过我的鼻子 | 
| [10:13] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [10:15] | Hey, Rex. | 雷克斯,把木棒捡回来 | 
| [10:17] | Fetch the stick, boy. | |
| [10:20] | Quick, let’s go see Mr. Cedric. | 漂亮 快点,我们去找赛克先生 | 
| [10:23] | I got the stick! | 捡到木棒了 | 
| [10:28] | Hey… | |
| [10:34] | Oh, this is fun, daddy. | 太好玩了,爸爸 | 
| [10:36] | There’s nothing like quality king and princess time. | 这是属于我们的国王公主时间 | 
| [10:44] | Whoa, nice one, Amber. A real scorcher. | 好球,安柏,火力很猛 | 
| [10:47] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 | 
| [10:48] | Rex! Where are you, boy? | 雷克斯,你在哪儿,伙计? | 
| [10:51] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 来呀,猫咪,猫咪 | 
| [10:52] | – Aha! – There you are. | 你在这 | 
| [10:58] | Sorry, mom. I thought you were a dog. | 对不起,妈妈 我以为你是小狗 | 
| [11:00] | And I thought you were a cat. | 我以为你是小猫 | 
| [11:04] | Hurry, Clover. | 快点儿,幸运草 | 
| [11:10] | Hmm? Who’s there? | 谁呀? | 
| [11:11] | Meow, meow, meow. Meow! | |
| [11:13] | – Sofia, he can’t understand you. – Oh, that’s right. | 苏菲亚,他听不懂你说话 说得对 | 
| [11:16] | What do you think this is, the royal zoo? Begone. | 你们以为这里是皇家动物园吗? 快滚开 | 
| [11:20] | Follow me, Clover. | 跟我来,幸运草 | 
| [11:22] | Now where was I? | 我进行到哪儿了? | 
| [11:24] | Oh, how did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的? | 
| [11:27] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干些什么? | 
| [11:29] | Animal to human transformation. | 从动物到人类的转变? | 
| [11:33] | Oh, kitty wants to be transformed into a person? | 这只小猫咪的志向 | 
| [11:37] | Mm-hmm. | 是要变成一个人 | 
| [11:38] | Well, I guess you better find | 那你最好找一个关心这伟大志向的巫师 | 
| [11:40] | a sorcerer who cares. Now skedaddle! | 给我一边玩去 | 
| [11:45] | Nice try, kitty. | 勇气可嘉,小猫 | 
| [11:47] | I’m not a kitty, Wormwood. | 我不是小猫,愁眉鸟 | 
| [11:48] | It’s me, Sofia. | 是我,苏菲亚 | 
| [11:49] | The amulet! It is you! | 那个护身符? 真的,真的是你 | 
| [11:53] | Will you help turn me back into myself? | 你能帮我变回原来的我吗? | 
| [11:55] | Well, of course… Not. | 当然,不能 | 
| [11:58] | But I will take your precious amulet. | 但是我要你的宝贝护身符 | 
| [12:01] | Sofia, run this way. | 苏菲亚,往这儿跑 | 
| [12:06] | Zeus’ xylophones, you’re still here? | 看在宙斯木琴的份上 | 
| [12:09] | Out, out with you. | 你居然还在这儿 出去,出去,都出去 | 
| [12:11] | No furry creatures allowed unless I need you for a spell. | 不许任何带毛的动物进入房间 除非是实验需要 | 
| [12:14] | – Let’s go, Sof. – Go where? The door’s closed. | 快走吧,苏菲亚 往哪儿走?门是锁着的 | 
| [12:18] | Look out! | 当心 | 
| [12:22] | Get out! My beakers! | 快出去,我的容器 | 
| [12:25] | – Come to Wormy. – Clover! | 跑不了的 幸运草 | 
| [12:28] | This’ll shut his beak. | 闭上那张鸟嘴 | 
| [12:30] | Rotten rabbit. | 该死的兔子 | 
| [12:32] | Get out. Out! | 出去,出去 | 
| [12:35] | No, you’re letting it get away. | 不,不能就这样放他们走 | 
| [12:37] | Wormy, if you’re going to keep squawking, | 乌米,如果你再这么叽叽喳喳 | 
| [12:40] | you can join them. Go on. | 就一起滚吧,出去 | 
| [12:42] | You’ll be singing a different tune | 等我把公主的护身符给你拿回来 | 
| [12:44] | when I swipe the princess’ amulet for you. | 你就不会这样说我了 | 
| [12:46] | Never send a sorcerer to do a raven’s job. | 没有一个男巫师能发现乌鸦的才华 | 
| [12:49] | Squawk, squawk, squawk. | 叽叽喳喳 | 
| [12:52] | Okay, you know, Sof, | 好了,我说苏菲亚 | 
| [12:54] | Being a cat isn’t so bad. | 当一只猫也不错 | 
| [12:55] | You always land on your feet, | 你多了两只爪子 还有九条命 | 
| [12:57] | you got nine lives, and all you have to do | 还可以整天躺在床上等人来喂 | 
| [12:59] | is lie around all day and be fed. | |
| [13:00] | Hey, maybe I should look into that. Meow. | 好像我就是样子的 | 
| [13:03] | – Clover. – Sorry. | 幸运草 | 
| [13:05] | But what else can you do? | 抱歉,但我们还能做什么呢? | 
| [13:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道,也许妈妈能帮我 | 
| [13:09] | Maybe mom can help. | |
| [13:10] | Have either of you seen that stray cat? | 你们谁看到那只流浪猫了? | 
| [13:13] | I’ve seen both of them. | 两只我都见过了 | 
| [13:14] | There’s two? | 有两只? | 
| [13:17] | I got it, I… Huh? | 好球 | 
| [13:22] | There’s one of them now by the rabbit. | 那不就有一只嘛,在兔子旁边呢 | 
| [13:25] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 | 
| [13:27] | Aren’t you the most darling shade of purple? | 这只小猫的颜色,还真是少见呢,紫色 | 
| [13:31] | This one showed up while I was practicing with Sofia | 这只小猫就是我陪苏菲亚 | 
| [13:33] | on the obstacle course. | 练障碍赛的时候碰到的 | 
| [13:35] | It was like Sofia vanished when that cat showed up. | 苏菲亚不见了 然后这只小猫出现了 | 
| [13:40] | Sofia vanished, and this cat appeared. | 苏菲亚不见了,这只猫就出现了? | 
| [13:43] | Oh, no. I’ll get it away from you, daddy. | 不,我帮你把它带走,爸爸 | 
| [13:45] | Thanks, Amber. | 谢谢,安柏 | 
| [13:47] | – Sofia, is that you? – Meow! | 苏菲亚,是你吗? | 
| [13:52] | I wished for daddy to be allergic to you, | 我只希望爸爸对你过敏 | 
| [13:54] | but I didn’t want you to be a cat. | 可没想把你变成猫 | 
| [13:56] | She wished for me to be a cat? | 她希望把我变成一只猫? | 
| [13:58] | Oh, that’s cold. | 真酷 | 
| [14:00] | I’m sorry, Sofia. | 苏菲亚,对不起 | 
| [14:02] | Don’t worry, I’ll fix it. | 不过别担心,我会解决的 | 
| [14:06] | Oh, this is a disaster. | 这真是一场灾难 | 
| [14:08] | You’re telling me. Meow. | 你还知道 | 
| [14:10] | Stay. | 别动 | 
| [14:13] | Sit. | 坐好 | 
| [14:15] | Okay. I want to make another wish. | 好了,我要许第三个愿望 | 
| [14:17] | You have one wish remaining. | 你现在还剩下一个愿望 | 
| [14:20] | Okay, I wish my sister wasn’t a purple cat anymore. | 好的,我希望我妹妹 | 
| [14:30] | Whoa. | 不再是一只紫色的小猫 | 
| [14:31] | No, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不,不,我不是这个意思 | 
| [14:35] | You keep misunderstanding me. | 你一定是误会我了 | 
| [14:37] | You should really be careful what you wish for. | 我早说过许愿的时候一定要慎重 | 
| [14:40] | Well, I wish my sister was a princess again. | 我希望我的妹妹重新变回公主 | 
| [14:43] | You have no wishes remaining. | 还剩下零个能实现的愿望 | 
| [14:46] | Can’t you make an exception? | 不能多给我一个吗? | 
| [14:47] | I’m sorry, princess. | 很抱歉,公主,恐怕我帮不了你 | 
| [14:49] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | |
| [14:51] | Could today get any worse? | 今天还能更糟点儿吗? | 
| [14:53] | Hey! | |
| [14:56] | Run for it, Sof. | 快跑,苏菲亚 | 
| [14:57] | It’s that cat. | 那只猫 | 
| [14:59] | I have you now, you pesky pussycat. | 我抓住你了 你这个讨厌的小毛球 不 | 
| [15:07] | Rex, come back. | 雷克斯,回来 | 
| [15:10] | Oh, what a mess! Sofia, wait! | 真够乱的 苏菲亚,等等 | 
| [15:16] | ♪ I’m not the kind of girl to wish and tell ♪ | 我不是一个贪心的姑娘 | 
| [15:20] | ♪ But once I came upon a wishing well ♪ | 可看到许愿井就变了样 | 
| [15:24] | ♪ I asked for something bad, and I feel really sad ♪ | 我变得好自私 做了糟糕的事 | 
| [15:28] | ♪ ‘Cause now my sister’s under a spell ♪ | 让我姐妹被咒语控制 | 
| [15:32] | ♪ I could’ve made any dream come true ♪ | 我能实现任何的梦想 | 
| [15:36] | ♪ That’s not what I chose to do ♪ | 但这不是我的愿望 | 
| [15:39] | ♪ If you have a wish to make ♪ | 不管你想要什么 | 
| [15:43] | ♪ On a star or a birthday cake ♪ | 是星星还是月亮 | 
| [15:47] | ♪ Take my advice and wish for something nice ♪ | 记得许下真正美好愿望 | 
| [15:51] | ♪ The lesson of the tale I tell ♪ | 一定记住我的忠告 | 
| [15:56] | ♪ You gotta make your wishes well ♪ | 许下真正美好愿望 | 
| [16:02] | ♪ You’ve gotta make your wishes well ♪ | 许下真正美好愿望 美好的愿望 | 
| [16:07] | ♪ Make your wishes well ♪ | 美好的愿望 | 
| [16:11] | ♪ The lesson of the tale I tell ♪ | 一定记住我的忠告 | 
| [16:15] | ♪ You gotta make your wishes well ♪ | 许下真正美好愿望 美好的愿望 | 
| [16:31] | Are you okay, Amber? | 你没事吧,安柏? | 
| [16:32] | No. | 我有事 | 
| [16:34] | Oh, I have to find daddy. | 我得去找爸爸了 | 
| [16:38] | Amber, I was wondering what happened to you. | 安柏,我正想找你呢 | 
| [16:41] | My daughters keep disappearing on me today. | 今天我的女儿,怎么一个个都不见了? | 
| [16:43] | Uh, daddy, I, uh… Did something bad. | 爸爸,我,我做了件坏事 | 
| [16:46] | Go on. How bad? | 说说看,有多坏? | 
| [16:49] | You see, I kind of, sort of, | 我好像,好像把苏菲亚变成了一只猫 | 
| [16:52] | – turned Sofia into a cat. – A cat? | 一只猫? | 
| [16:54] | There was this old wishing well, | 有个许愿井,我许了愿望就实现了 | 
| [16:56] | I made this wish and, boom, I got a new tiara, | 就有了这个新皇冠 | 
| [16:57] | and then I wished Sofia would make you sneeze, | 我希望苏菲亚会让你打喷嚏 | 
| [16:59] | but that turned her into a purple cat, so I tried to fix it, | 但是让她变成了一只猫 | 
| [17:02] | – and she turned pink. – Hold on, Amber. | 我想改,可它变成了粉色 等等,安柏 | 
| [17:04] | Did you say you found the old wishing well? | 你说你发现了一个 很古老的许愿井是吗? | 
| [17:07] | – Uh-huh. – And you wished Sofia was a cat? | 是的 你希望把苏菲亚变成一只猫? | 
| [17:10] | No! I wished that you’d be allergic to her. | 不,我只是希望你对她过敏 | 
| [17:13] | That doesn’t sound much better. | 这听起来可不太好 | 
| [17:15] | You were spending so much time with Sofia. | 你总是花很多时间陪苏菲亚 | 
| [17:18] | I just wanted you to spend more time with me. | 我只是想让您多花点时间陪陪我 | 
| [17:22] | Now I’m out of wishes, and Sofia… is in danger. | 可现在愿望用光了 苏菲亚,很危险 | 
| [17:26] | Danger? What kind of danger? | 危险?什么样的危险? | 
| [17:28] | Stop chasing me! | 别再追了 护身符是我的 | 
| [17:32] | – That amulet is mine. – Wait up, Sof. | 快跑,苏菲亚 | 
| [17:34] | They’re catching up. | 还没完没了了 | 
| [17:37] | The obstacle course. | 障碍赛的水池 猫咪,猫咪,猫咪 | 
| [18:00] | Wait, wait, wait. Now. | 等等,等等,等等,跳 | 
| [18:05] | I’ve got you, Sofia. | 我抓到你了,苏菲亚 | 
| [18:08] | I’ll take her. | 我抱着吧 | 
| [18:09] | Don’t worry. You’re safe now. | 别担心,现在安全了 | 
| [18:12] | Now, let’s have a word with that wishing well. | 好了,我们去找许愿井谈谈吧 | 
| [18:20] | Ah! Morgana’s mockingbirds. | 莫林倒霉的蘑菇 真见鬼 | 
| [18:25] | I think that’s enough chasing for today, Rex. | 我看你今天的运动量可不小,雷克斯 | 
| [18:28] | How about a treat and a nice nap instead? | 现在去好好睡会觉好吗? | 
| [18:35] | I haven’t been to this place | 已经有很长时间没有来这个地方了 | 
| [18:37] | in a long time. | |
| [18:43] | I hear you’ve been granting wishes again. | 我听说你能够满足别人的愿望 | 
| [18:46] | It is my job, your majesty. | 愿意效劳,我的陛下 | 
| [18:48] | Well, let’s set things straight. | 好,那就开门见山吧 | 
| [18:54] | I wish my daughter Sofia | 我希望你马上把我的女儿苏菲亚 | 
| [18:56] | was her normal, beautiful, human self again. | 再变回她本来美丽的样子 | 
| [19:00] | Your wish has been granted. | 你的愿望已经实现 | 
| [19:08] | I’m me again. | 我变回来了 | 
| [19:10] | Hey, she’s back. | 她变回来了 | 
| [19:12] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢爸爸 | 
| [19:13] | You have one wish remaining. | 还剩下一个能实现的愿望 | 
| [19:17] | One wish? That means… You made a wish before this one. | 一个愿望? 就是说,你以前曾用掉了一个愿望 | 
| [19:21] | I did once. | 是的,没错 | 
| [19:23] | And my wish didn’t turn out so well either. | 我的愿望再也不可能复原了 | 
| [19:26] | – What was it? – That’s a story for another time. | 是什么呢? 这故事还是以后再说吧 | 
| [19:29] | Let’s just be happy that Sofia is back to normal. | 现在我们要庆祝一下 苏菲亚终于变回来了 | 
| [19:33] | I’m really sorry, Sofia. | 我真的很抱歉,苏菲亚 | 
| [19:36] | I was just jealous of all the fun you were having with daddy. | 我只是嫉妒你和爸爸在一起 | 
| [19:41] | It’s okay. I’m all better now. | 开开心心做游戏 没关系,我已经没事了 | 
| [19:43] | Amber, I’m sorry you felt left out. | 安柏,很抱歉让你受了冷落 | 
| [19:45] | I was spending time with Sofia because she needed me. | 但我花时间陪苏菲亚,是因为她需要我 | 
| [19:48] | And when you need me, I’ll be there for you, too. | 如果你也需要我,我也会这样对你的 我明白了,爸爸 | 
| [19:52] | I understand, daddy. | 所以千万别把你妹妹再变成猫了 | 
| [19:54] | And please don’t turn your sister into a cat again. | |
| [19:56] | – I won’t. – And as for you… | 不会了 至于你嘛 | 
| [19:59] | Would you like to make your final wish, your majesty? | 想好你的最后一个愿望了吗,我的陛下? | 
| [20:02] | Not today. | 不,以后再说吧 | 
| [20:04] | Please stop, Roland. I have more wishes to grant. | 请留步,罗伦国王 我还有很多愿望要满足 | 
| [20:12] | – Sure you want another rematch? – You know it. | 你确定要再比一次吗? 那是当然 | 
| [20:15] | Okay, kids, this one’s for all the marbles. | 好了,孩子们,这就是比赛的奖品 | 
| [20:18] | Brilliant! | 好极了 | 
| [20:19] | On your mark, get set, go! | 各就各位,预备,跑 | 
| [20:28] | Nice climbing, Sofia. | 干得漂亮,苏菲亚 | 
| [20:46] | Yes! I did it! | 我成功了 | 
| [20:48] | Well done, Sofia. | 干得漂亮,苏菲亚 | 
| [20:50] | Ooh, you da princess. | 公主赢了 | 
| [20:52] | Great race. How’d you get so good? | 你可真棒 怎么变得这么快? | 
| [20:55] | Cat training. | 猫咪特训 | 
| [20:56] | Oh… Huh? | |
| [20:59] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 | 
| [21:01] | Sofia’s fine. Why are you… | 苏菲亚变回来了,你怎么还会 | 
| [21:07] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢! | 
| [21:10] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在到处找你呢! | 
| [21:11] | Aw, she’s so cute. Come here. | 真可爱,快过来 | 
| [21:16] | Oh, how did you do that, Sofia? | 你怎么做到的,苏菲亚? | 
| [21:19] | I’ve been chasing that cat all day. | 我追这只猫咪追了一整天 | 
| [21:20] | Sofia just has a way with cats, I guess. | 我猜是因为苏菲亚和猫咪有一样的经历 | 
| [21:24] | Okay, why don’t we see if anyone in the village | 好了,我们去看看 | 
| [21:26] | wants a new cat. | 村子里有没有想要养猫的 | 
| [21:28] | That’s a good idea. | 真是个好主意 | 
| [21:30] | Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [21:32] | I think we have some unfinished business, young lady. | 我想我们之间还有一些问题要处理 | 
| [21:36] | I know. | 是吧,小姑娘? | 
| [21:37] | Our game of blazing badminton. | 我知道 那就是发光的羽毛球赛 | 
| [21:39] | That’s great, daddy. And after we play, we can have tea, | 太棒了,爸爸 | 
| [21:42] | and then see the swans, | 打完这局我们可以一起喝茶 一起喂天鹅 | 
| [21:44] | and then go on a father-daughter trip | 还有属于我们的王室宝库 | 
| [21:46] | to the jewel room. | 父女一日游 | 
| [21:57] | Give me your riches, and I’ll grant you three wishes. | 给我你的财宝 我能帮你实现三个愿望 | 
| [22:03] | I wish I had a boxful of… | 我希望我能有一箱,不,不 | 
| [22:06] | No, no, I wish I had a lifetime supply of radishes. Yeah! | 我希望我能够有一生享用不尽的小萝卜 | 
| [22:12] | Your wish has been granted. | 你的愿望已经被满足了 | 
| [22:18] | Where are the radishes? | 我的小萝卜呢? | 
| [22:20] | No, really, where are my radishes? | 我说,我的小萝卜呢? | 
| [22:29] | You have two wishes remaining. | 还剩下两个能实现的愿望 |