时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:19] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:21] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ Sofia, the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | – ♪ Sofia ♪ – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 苏菲亚 – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:48] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 |
[01:00] | ( Sofia humming ) | 小公主苏菲亚 发明家格温 |
[01:09] | You can come out now, Clover. | 你就出来吧,幸运草 |
[01:11] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[01:14] | Well, what are you doing here anyway? | 你在这儿干什么呢? |
[01:16] | I told Amber I would pick a basket of blueberries | 我答应安柏要帮她摘一篮子蓝莓 |
[01:18] | for the big berry banquet she’s hosting tonight. | 她今天晚上要办个桨果聚会 |
[01:21] | ( gulping ) Well, why didn’t you say so? | 干嘛不早说呢? |
[01:23] | Hey, Whatnaught! | 小坚果,帮个忙吧 |
[01:24] | A little help? | |
[01:32] | Thanks, Whatnaught. You, too, Clover. | 谢谢小坚果,还有你,幸运草 |
[01:36] | A bit to the left. | 再往左一点 |
[01:37] | ( servants grunting ) | |
[01:38] | No, no. A bit to the right. | 不,不,再往右一点 |
[01:41] | Left. | 左一点 |
[01:42] | Right. | 右,再左一点 |
[01:44] | Left again. Perfect. ( exhaling loudly ) | 好极了 |
[01:47] | Now, Baileywick, I want the berries arranged | 巴利维克,要把这些蓝毒 |
[01:49] | by color and size. | 按颜色和大小分类 |
[01:52] | Color and size. | 按颜色和大小 |
[01:53] | Amber, I picked some blueberries for you. | 安柏,我给你摘了好多蓝莓 |
[01:56] | Oh, thank you, Sofia. | 谢谢,苏菲亚 |
[01:58] | Hmm. | |
[01:59] | They’re not quite perfect enough for the main buffet. | 这些显然达不到,我要的主菜标准 |
[02:03] | Everything has to be perfect for my berry banquet. | 我的桨果聚会,一切都必须是完美的 |
[02:05] | The entire school is coming, and I’ve got to top | 整个学校的人都会来 上个月我刚参加了 |
[02:08] | the Melon Ball Hildegard threw last month. | 希尔加德公主的顶级甜瓜聚会 |
[02:10] | I don’t know, Amber. That was a pretty fun party. | 是,安柏,那个聚会太有意思了 |
[02:13] | Mine will be even better. | 我的一定要更好 |
[02:15] | I’m having a quadruple-layer very-berry cake, | 我要准备一个四层的草莓蛋糕 |
[02:18] | a band of live musicians and, | 要有现场的乐队演奏 |
[02:20] | last but not least, the beautiful bowls of berries. | 最后也是最重要的 要有漂亮的桨果碗 |
[02:25] | Each party guest will receive a hand-painted berry bowl | 每个来参加的客人都会 获得一个为宴会特制… |
[02:28] | that I had made especially for the banquet. | 有我手绘画像的碗 |
[02:30] | The guests will take their berry bowls to the berry buffet, | 客人们拿着他们的碗 进行桨果自助餐 |
[02:33] | where they can fill their bowls | 他们的碗里会装满 |
[02:34] | with the best berries in the kingdom. | 整个王国最上等的浆果 |
[02:36] | Sounds wonderful, Amber. | 听起来真棒,安柏 |
[02:38] | I think I’ll get in some fencing practice. | 我想我还是去练习击剑吧 |
[02:40] | Yes, let’s leave Amber to her planning, shall we? | 是的,让安柏安心做计划吧,好吗? |
[02:43] | She certainly doesn’t need our help. | 她看起来的确不需要帮忙 |
[02:44] | Speaking of berries, what should I do with these? | 说到浆果,你看这些能做什么? |
[02:47] | Oh! Bring them to the kitchen. | 送到厨房去吧 |
[02:49] | Chef Andre can use them for the muffins. | 安德烈会把它们烤成小松饼 |
[02:51] | Thank you, Sofia. | 谢谢苏菲亚 |
[02:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:00] | Oh, my giant strawberry decoration is here. | 我的聚会装饰终于做好了 |
[03:02] | This is going to put Hildegard’s giant honeydew to shame. | 肯定会让希尔加德的 甜瓜聚会自愧不如的 |
[03:05] | Where would you like us to put this, princess? | 把这个东西放在哪儿呢,公主? |
[03:07] | Up there. As high up as you can get it. | 放在上面,能有多高就放多高 |
[03:10] | ( gasping ) | |
[03:14] | Look out! Runaway sponge! | 当心,海绵车失控了 |
[03:18] | Runaway sponge? | 失控的海绵车? |
[03:27] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[03:30] | Gotcha! Sorry about that, Princess Sofia. | 哪儿跑 真是抱歉,苏菲亚公主 |
[03:34] | I’ve never seen a sponge like that before. | 我还从没见过这样的海绵车呢 |
[03:36] | That’s because I just invented it. | 因为是我刚发明的 |
[03:38] | You’re an inventor? | 你是个发明家? |
[03:39] | Oh, no, no. I’m just a kitchen maid. | 不,不,我只是厨房女佣 |
[03:42] | Gwen. That’s my name. | 格温,我的名字 |
[03:43] | I only invent things in my spare time. | 只是业余时间搞搞发明 |
[03:46] | I call them my gizmos. | 这就是我的小发明 |
[03:48] | – Is it broken? – Oh, no. It’s just not finished yet. | 它坏了吗? 不,是没调试好 |
[03:51] | Inventing something new always takes a few tries before you get it right. | 发明就是不断尝试直到成功 |
[03:53] | At least, for me it does. Hmm. | 至少对我是这样 |
[03:55] | I think I just need to re-jigger the thingamabob to the doohickey. | 应该就是重新链接一下 |
[03:58] | There! | 这个发动机的线,没错 |
[04:01] | Whoa, look at it go. | 还真好了 |
[04:04] | Now I can scrub twice as many pots in half the time. | 现在我可以用一半的时间 干一倍的活了 |
[04:07] | Gwen! What is all the ruckus in here? | 格温,刚才这里怎么那么吵? |
[04:10] | Oh, pardon me, Princess Sofia. | 真抱歉,苏菲亚公主 |
[04:12] | I did not realize you were here. | 我没有注意到您也在这里 |
[04:14] | I have some blueberries for you, Chef Andre, for the muffins. | 我来送蓝莓,安德烈厨师 做小松饼用 |
[04:17] | Ah, yes! The blueberries of blue-ness. | 你说得没错 这些蓝莓颜色真漂亮 |
[04:20] | Oh, the muffins will be… | 做松饼肯定好吃极了 |
[04:22] | fantastic! | |
[04:25] | Oh, I certainly hope this was not the result | 我就知道这些肯定又是 |
[04:28] | of one of your silly gizmos, Gwen. | 你的小发明闯的祸,格温 |
[04:30] | I’ll clean it up. | 我会整理好的 |
[04:31] | And please put that pencil away. | 还有,你要记住 把铅笔收起来 |
[04:33] | You should be working in the kitchen, | 你的工作是在厨房里 而不是画那些发明草图 |
[04:35] | not drawing up more gizmos. | 而不是画那些发明草图 |
[04:37] | Yes, Papa. | 是的,爸爸 |
[04:40] | Now you clean the berries | 你去把蓝莓洗干净 |
[04:42] | while I get the ingredients for the muffins. | 我来准备做小松饼的配料 |
[04:44] | Papa doesn’t like it when I make gizmos. | 爸爸不喜欢我搞这些小发明 |
[04:46] | Guess I’ll put this away with the others. | 只好把它们都藏起来 |
[04:49] | You have other gizmos? Can I see them? | 你还有别的小发明,能看看吗? |
[04:51] | – Do you really want to? – Uh-huh. | 你真的想看? |
[04:53] | Uh, okay. | 好呀 |
[04:56] | I made a special place to work on my gizmos. | 我找了个特别的地方来专门做这些 |
[04:58] | Right through here, Sofia. | 只要通过这个,苏菲亚 |
[05:00] | Just twist the top of this teapot | 只要拧一下壶盖,门就开了 |
[05:01] | and it opens the door. | |
[05:03] | Here we are. | 就是这儿 |
[05:09] | Well, these are my gizmos. | 看吧,这都是我的发明 |
[05:11] | Whoa. What does this one do? | 这是干什么的? |
[05:14] | Oh, well, that’s my built-in-baker cupcake maker. | 这是我的杯子蛋糕生产流水线 |
[05:17] | Kind of a silly name, I know. | 这名字有点��嗦 |
[05:19] | I like it. How does it work? | 挺好玩的,它怎么工作? |
[05:21] | Well, I just put in | 我只要把面粉倒进 |
[05:23] | some built-in-baker cupcake maker mix and… | 生产线的和面机,然后… |
[05:27] | Oh! Mmm. What about that one? | 那个是干什么的? |
[05:40] | I call this the teeter-totter rug-swatter. | 我把叫做全自动地毯清洁机 |
[05:48] | Oh. How… | |
[05:50] | ( coughs ) useful. | 真不错 |
[05:52] | Oh, sorry. Sometimes this one seems to have a mind of its own. | 抱歉,有时候这家伙点儿不太听话 |
[05:55] | What about this one? | 那么这个呢? |
[05:56] | Oh, that one’s my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[05:58] | The bicycle built for tunes. | 叫做自行车演奏家 |
[06:01] | Do you want to give it a try, Princess Sofia? | 想上去试试吗,苏菲亚公主? |
[06:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:05] | ( music playing ) | 你的发明太棒了,格温 |
[06:10] | Wow! These gizmos are great, Gwen. | |
[06:13] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想吗? |
[06:15] | I mean, it’s my dream to be a real inventor someday, | 其实我最大的梦想就是当个发明家 |
[06:18] | but Papa says I’d just embarrass myself. | 但爸爸说我是在没事找事 |
[06:20] | He says I’m a kitchen maid | 说我就是个厨房女佣 |
[06:22] | and that should be good enough for me. | 这就是我最好的工作 |
[06:24] | But you’re so great at inventing. | 你有那么多美妙的创意,他看不见吗? |
[06:26] | Can’t he see that? | |
[06:27] | Well, he tried inventing something once, | 其实他以前也很喜欢发明 |
[06:30] | and it didn’t go so well. | 但结果非常糟糕 |
[06:32] | It was an automatic pudding serving machine. | 我记得他做了一个自动布丁机 |
[06:35] | My dad convinced King Roland to let him try it out | 爸爸好不容易说服国王 |
[06:37] | at a very important dinner. | 让他在一个很重要的晚宴上展示 |
[06:39] | But something went wrong with his invention. | 可他的发明偏偏出了问题,非常糟糕 |
[06:41] | Very wrong. All the pudding dumped right on the king’s head. | 布丁朝国王脑袋扔过去了 |
[06:45] | Papa was so embarrassed. | 爸爸非常尴尬 |
[06:48] | So that’s why he doesn’t like me making gizmos. | 所以他再也不支持我的发明 |
[06:50] | He’s afraid I’ll just embarrass myself, | 觉得只会惹麻烦 |
[06:52] | like he did. | 就像他那次 |
[06:55] | No, no, no. The giant strawberry isn’t high enough. | 不…大草莓挂得还不够高 |
[06:58] | Hildegard’s honeydew was much higher than that. | 希尔加德的甜瓜都比这个高呢 |
[07:00] | Princess Amber, this decoration is quite heavy. | 安柏公主,这个装饰实在是太重了 |
[07:03] | And it looks very nice where it is. | 其实放在哪儿都很好看 |
[07:06] | But it has to be perfect. | 但我一定要最完美的 |
[07:07] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持 |
[07:08] | Higher, gentlemen. ( servants grunting ) | 再高点儿,先生们 |
[07:12] | Just a bit higher. | 只要再高一点,再高点 |
[07:14] | Higher. | 怎么了? |
[07:16] | ( gasping ) | 不知道 |
[07:17] | ( crash ) | |
[07:20] | What was that? I don’t know. | |
[07:25] | My giant strawberry. It’s cracked. | 漂亮的大草莓都摔碎了 |
[07:28] | Oh. Move it, please! Move it. | 挪走,都挪走 |
[07:35] | My berry bowls. | 我的草莓碗 |
[07:37] | I’m sure we can find some other bowls to use. | 我们一定能找到别的碗代替的 |
[07:39] | Other bowls? | 别的碗?别的碗会有 |
[07:40] | Do our other bowls have a one-of-a-kind berry design on them? | 同样我亲手画的图案吗? |
[07:44] | Without my berry bowls, my banquet won’t be perfect. | 没有了草毒碗,聚会就是不完美的 |
[07:47] | And if it can’t be perfect, | 如果它不完美 |
[07:49] | there’s no point in having the banquet at all. | 那举办它还有什么意义呢? |
[07:51] | Princess Amber, a party doesn’t have to be perfect to be fun. | 安柏公主,并不是完美的聚会才有意思 |
[07:55] | My parties do. | 我的就是这样 |
[07:57] | Gwen, do you think that you could make a gizmo | 格温,你的小发明里 |
[07:59] | that paints bowls really fast? | 有能快速做出画着草莓的碗的吗? |
[08:00] | Hmm. I suppose if I used a spinning doodad | 用类似纺纱机的小玩意加以改进 |
[08:04] | attached to a widget with three whatchamacallits, | 配上些小部件,也许可以解决这个问题 |
[08:07] | I could make a gizmo that paints new bowls in time for the banquet. | 用那个发明也许能在宴会前 画出新的草莓碗来 |
[08:10] | A gizmo? Uh, Sofia, what is she talking about? | 小发明? 苏菲亚,她在说什么呢? |
[08:13] | Gwen is an inventor. | 格温是一个发明家 |
[08:15] | – I thought you were a kitchen maid. – Oh, I am. | 我还以为她是女佣 我是的 |
[08:17] | But she can build a machine that will make new berry bowls. | 但是她能发明机器 做出很多草莓碗来 |
[08:20] | Really? Can you? | 真的能吗? |
[08:21] | Oh, I don’t know, Princess Amber. | 我不知道,安柏公主 |
[08:24] | Gwen, this is your chance to be a real inventor. | 格温,这是你能真正成为发明家的机会 |
[08:27] | What if my invention doesn’t work, | 可万一失败了怎么办? |
[08:29] | like Papa’s pudding server? | 像爸爸的布丁机那样? |
[08:30] | You have to try. Please. | 你一定要试试,求你了 |
[08:33] | You can do this, Gwen. | 你能行的,格温 |
[08:35] | All right. I’ll give it a go. | 好吧,我就试试看 |
[08:37] | And please hurry. There’s not much time. | 拜托你快点,没有多少时间了 |
[08:39] | I can give you a hand if you like. | 需要的话我可以帮忙 |
[08:41] | I think I’m going to need it. | 我肯定会需要的 |
[08:43] | There, this is what the machine will look like. | 你瞧,机器大概就是这个样子 |
[08:45] | And here’s a list of all the parts | 这有我们要做的所有部件的名录 |
[08:47] | we’ll need to build it. | |
[08:48] | I hope we can get it all together in time. | 但愿能及时完成这一切 |
[08:50] | Don’t worry. I have some friends who can help. | 别担心,我的朋友可以帮忙 |
[08:53] | Okay, everyone, I need a paintbrush, | 大家听好了,帮我找画笔,还有鞋带 |
[08:55] | some shoelaces, and lots of nuts and bolts. | 还有像这样的小螺丝 |
[09:07] | Wow, that was fast. | 真够快的 |
[09:09] | That’s what we do. | 那要看是谁 |
[09:10] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢伙计们 扳手 |
[09:13] | GWEN: Wrench. | 扳手 |
[09:14] | Wrench. | 扳手 |
[09:15] | Paintbrush. Paintbrush. | 还有画笔 给你画笔 |
[09:17] | Oil. | 机油 |
[09:18] | Oil. | 机油 |
[09:26] | There. It’s done. | 好了,差不多了 |
[09:29] | Should we try it out? | 那能试试吗? |
[09:32] | Go ahead. | 试试吧 |
[10:07] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了,格温,你成功了 |
[10:09] | Gwen, you did it! | |
[10:10] | All right, team! Whoa! | 好极了,伙计 |
[10:27] | Friend of yours? | 是你的朋友? |
[10:28] | Uh, Uh-huh. You all right? | 你没事吧? 当然没事 |
[10:30] | Are you kidding? Check out the new paint job. | 看看我的新尾巴 |
[10:35] | I think he’s okay. | 放心,它没事 |
[10:37] | Come on, let’s bring your gizmo to Amber. | 来吧,让安柏看看你的小发明 |
[10:39] | And paint the rest of those bowls. Ugh! | 肯定能解决其他的碗 |
[10:56] | What is a blackberry doing in the raspberries? | 黑莓怎么能放在蔓越莓山上 |
[10:58] | Oh, Baileywick. | 巴利维克,他们难道不知道 |
[11:00] | Don’t they know everything has to be perfect? | 每件事都要完美吗? |
[11:02] | You may find that when you try to make things perfect, | 当你要求每件事情都完美的时候 |
[11:05] | all you do is make everyone around you perfectly miserable. Hmm. | 这些完美的要求就已经让人相当疲惫了 |
[11:10] | Amber, Gwen finished her invention. | 安柏,格温已经完成发明了 |
[11:13] | Finally! | 太棒了 |
[11:15] | Let’s see what this gizmo can do. | 快让我看看它能干什么 |
[11:18] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[11:36] | Is it supposed to do that? | 难道这就是它能做的? |
[11:37] | Oh, no! Something’s wrong. | 不,一定是出了故障 |
[11:39] | Take cover! | 快躲起来 |
[11:50] | – I don’t understand. It was working before. – Gwen, get down! | 这到底怎么了,刚才还好好的 格温,关掉它 |
[11:53] | That machine is ruining everything. | 那机器把一切都毁了 |
[11:55] | Someone turn it off. | 快去关掉它 |
[11:56] | Right away. Aah! | 马上去 |
[12:10] | It’s safe. | 没事了,大家可以出来了 |
[12:11] | You can all come out now. | |
[12:19] | You were supposed to save my party, not wreck it! | 我是让你来挽救我的宴会 不是让你毁掉它 |
[12:23] | I– I don’t know what went wrong. | 我…不知道怎么会这样 |
[12:25] | I’m so sorry, Princess Amber. | 我很抱歉,安柏公主 |
[12:27] | I have brought the muffins. | 小松饼已经新鲜出炉啦 |
[12:30] | ( gasping ) | |
[12:34] | Gwen, please tell me that is not one of your gizmos. | 格温,千万别告诉我 这都是你的发明弄的 |
[12:37] | It is, Papa. | 是的,爸爸 |
[12:39] | Oh, Gwen. | 格温 |
[12:41] | Okay, back to the kitchen with you. | 好吧,马上给我回到厨房去 |
[12:43] | Sorry, Princess Sofia. | 对不起,苏菲亚公主 |
[12:47] | My deepest apologies, Princess Amber. | 对此我深表歉意,安柏公主 |
[12:51] | Oh, Sofia. I’m going to have to cancel the banquet. | 苏菲亚,我现在只能取消宴会了 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry, Amber. | 对不起,安柏 |
[12:57] | I better help clean up. | 我帮你清理干净 |
[12:59] | Yes. | 好吧,我最好去躺一会 |
[13:00] | And I better go lie down. | |
[13:01] | Mmm. | |
[13:03] | I am sorry, Gwen, | 我很难过,格温 |
[13:05] | but now you know why I did not want you to invent gizmos. | 但现在你知道我为什么不让你搞发明了吧? |
[13:08] | I did not want to see you fail as I did. | 我不希望你像我当年一样,孩子 |
[13:11] | I know, Papa. | 我知道,爸爸 |
[13:13] | You see, it is okay to have big dreams | 听着,你可以在睡梦里当个发明家 |
[13:15] | when you are sleeping, but once you wake up, you must let them go. | 但是醒了之后就应该把它忘掉 |
[13:19] | We belong in the kitchen, you and I. | 我们的职责是在厨房里 |
[13:21] | And that is where we will always be. | 这才是我们应该做的工作 |
[13:25] | Hmm. | |
[13:35] | MIA: I feel so bad for Gwen. | 我真替格温难过 |
[13:38] | Yeah. That was one messed-up machine. | 是,都怪那个发疯的机器 |
[13:40] | ( honking ) | 又跑来一个? |
[13:41] | And here’s another one! | |
[13:43] | Ah, look out. | 当心 |
[13:51] | We better turn that thing off | 最好让那家伙停下 |
[13:52] | before it causes more trouble for Gwen. | 不然会给格温惹大麻烦的 |
[14:00] | Sorry, Whatnaught. | 真对不起,小坚果 |
[14:02] | All right, no more Mr. Nice Rabbit. | 好吧,好兔子是勇往直前的 |
[14:11] | ( sniffing ) | |
[14:31] | Stop the ride. I want to get off. | 停下来,快让我下去 |
[14:34] | You are off. | 已经下来了 |
[14:35] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[14:40] | Oh, hi, Whatnaught. | 嗨,小坚果 |
[14:42] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[14:45] | You found a screw? | 你找到一个螺丝 |
[14:49] | And you want me to throw it in the trash for you. | 你是想让我帮你把它扔掉 |
[14:52] | No. That’s not it. | 不,不是那样 |
[14:55] | You fell down and the screw was right there. | 你摔倒了,然后发现有颗螺丝在那儿? |
[15:00] | ( gasps ) | 你以为是颗棒子,所以想吃掉它? |
[15:02] | You thought it was an acorn, so you tried to eat it? | |
[15:04] | No. That’s not it, either. | 不,看来还是不对 |
[15:09] | Oh, that screw fell off of Gwen’s machine. | 这颗螺丝是格温的机器上掉下来的 |
[15:14] | It popped right out of the doohickey. | 是从这个装置上掉下来的 |
[15:16] | So that’s why it went haywire. | 所以机器才会失灵 |
[15:18] | I’ve got to go tell Gwen. | 我得马上告诉格温 |
[15:20] | Thanks, Whatnaught. | 谢谢小坚果 |
[15:21] | Gwen, look! This screw fell out of your bowl-painting gizmo. | 格温,看,这是你画碗机上掉下来的螺丝 |
[15:26] | You can fix everything now. | 现在你可以挽回一切了 |
[15:28] | No, I can’t. | 不,我不能 |
[15:29] | Papa was right. I’m no inventor. | 爸爸说得对,我不是发明家 |
[15:31] | But it’s your dream. | 那是你的梦想 |
[15:33] | Dreaming is nice, but it’s time I wake up. | 梦想是很美好 可惜我该醒了 |
[15:36] | Gwen, if you give up on your dreams, | 格温,如果你放弃了你的梦想 |
[15:39] | they’ll never come true. | 就没有实现的机会了 |
[15:53] | ♪ When you draw up big plans ♪ | 当你有梦想 |
[15:57] | ♪ But they all go astray ♪ | 但找不到方向 |
[16:01] | ♪ And you’re thinking it’s time ♪ | 究竟何去何从 |
[16:05] | ♪ To just throw them away ♪ | 心中充满迷茫 |
[16:09] | ♪ Well, a dream is a promise ♪ | 梦想是对自己 |
[16:13] | ♪ That you make to yourself ♪ | 许下的诺言 |
[16:18] | ♪ So don’t leave it lying way up on some shelf ♪ | 请不要因为困难 轻言放弃 |
[16:23] | ♪ Believe in your dream ♪ | 要坚持梦想 |
[16:25] | ♪ Do the best you can do ♪ | 要全力以赴,不要放手 |
[16:27] | ♪ Don’t let it go ♪ | |
[16:29] | ♪ And it just may come true ♪ | 它一定会实现 |
[16:32] | ♪ Let your dream light your way ♪ | 让梦想照耀你 |
[16:35] | ♪ Till you reach a better day ♪ | 奔向美好的明天 |
[16:40] | ♪ Believe in your dream ♪ | 坚信你梦想 |
[16:42] | ♪ Like I believe in you ♪ | 像我相信着你 |
[16:54] | ♪ When you’re in the dark ♪ | 当你在夜里 |
[16:56] | ♪ Feeling lost in the night ♪ | 黑暗中迷了路 |
[17:01] | ♪ Let your dream be the spark ♪ | 让那梦想闪亮 |
[17:03] | ♪ Simply follow its light ♪ | 追寻它的光芒 |
[17:07] | ♪ I’ll believe in my dream ♪ | 我会全心全意 |
[17:09] | ♪ With all of my heart ♪ | 坚持我梦想 |
[17:11] | ♪ I won’t let go ♪ | 重新开始,再也不放手 |
[17:13] | ♪ I’ll make a new start ♪ | |
[17:16] | ♪ Let your dream light your way ♪ | 让梦想照耀你 |
[17:20] | ♪ Till I reach a better day ♪ | 奔向美好的明天 |
[17:24] | ♪ Believe in your dream like I believe ♪ | 坚信你的梦想 像我相信 |
[17:29] | ♪ I believe ♪ | 我相信 |
[17:31] | ♪ I believe in you ♪ | 我相信着你 |
[17:48] | It really was just one missing screw. | 这真是一颗丢失的螺丝 |
[17:50] | Well, we’ll just have to make sure | 好吧,让我们来确保 |
[17:52] | you don’t get loose again. | 你不会再次丢失 |
[17:54] | Are you sure about this, Sofia? | 你确定能行吗,苏菲亚? |
[17:56] | You saw what that thing did last time. | 你也看到刚才发生什么了 |
[17:58] | Amber, just give Gwen one more chance. | 安柏,应该再给格温一次机会 |
[18:02] | It can’t get any worse. | 还能糟到哪儿去? |
[18:04] | True. | 也是,那好吧,再给她拿些碗来 |
[18:05] | Well, all right, let’s get her some more bowls. | |
[18:08] | And there. | 终于好了 |
[18:11] | Ready when you are. | 准备就绪了 |
[18:14] | Gwen! What are you doing? | 格温,你在干什么? |
[18:16] | Please tell me that is not one of your gizmos. | 千万别告诉我,这又是你的发明 |
[18:19] | It’s my dream, Papa. | 这是我的梦想,爸爸,我一定要尝试 |
[18:20] | I have to try. | |
[18:52] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真是太漂亮了 |
[18:54] | Gwen, you did it. | 格温,你成功了 |
[18:57] | It works. | 成功了 |
[18:58] | Gwen, you are an inventor. | 格温,你是一个发明家 |
[19:01] | A real inventor. | 真正的发明家 |
[19:06] | Isn’t this great, Amber? | 是不是很棒,安柏? |
[19:08] | Now you can have your berry banquet. | 你可以举办你的桨果宴会了 |
[19:10] | Not yet. I can’t. Look around. | 不,还不行,看看这里 |
[19:12] | This room is still a mess, the cake is ruined, | 房间凌乱不堪,蛋糕毁了 |
[19:14] | and the instruments are covered in paint. | 乐器也被弄脏了 |
[19:16] | And there’s no time to fix everything. | 根本就没时间收拾这一切了 |
[19:20] | Unless… | 除非 除非什么,苏菲亚? |
[19:22] | Unless what, Sofia? | 除非用格温发明的其他设备 |
[19:24] | Unless we use Gwen’s other gizmos. | |
[19:28] | This should clean up the mess. | 这个可以打扫房间 |
[19:38] | This should make up for the cake. | 这个可以做蛋糕 |
[19:46] | ( Amber gasping ) | |
[19:51] | Oh. | |
[19:57] | And this can be our new band, | 这是我们的新乐队 |
[19:59] | if someone doesn’t mind pedaling. | 当然,需要有人来蹬车 |
[20:01] | Allow me. I’ve always wanted to play in a band. | 让我来吧,我一直对乐队很感兴趣 |
[20:06] | Wow! You really found a way to put my gizmos to good use. | 你真是让我的发明得到了充分的利用 |
[20:13] | Oh. | |
[20:16] | Well, it’s not perfect, but I suppose a party | 尽管不算完美 |
[20:19] | doesn’t have to be perfect to be fun. Right, Baileywick? | 但我想不完美的宴会会更有意思 |
[20:21] | Quite right, Princess Amber. | 对吗,巴利维克? 对极了,安柏公主 |
[20:23] | The berry banquet is back on. | 桨果宴会又回来了 |
[20:32] | ( panting ) | |
[20:38] | Oh! What a beautiful banquet, Amber. | 这宴会可真棒,安柏 |
[20:41] | And these remarkable contraptions. | 还有这些奇思妙想的发明 |
[20:46] | Where did they all come from? | 是从哪儿来的? |
[20:47] | Gwen invented them. | 是格温发明的 |
[20:49] | Your Majesties. | 尊敬的陛下 |
[20:51] | My daughter is quite the inventor. | 我女儿她是个不错的发明家 |
[20:53] | If it wasn’t for her, there wouldn’t be a berry banquet. | 多亏了她,桨果宴会才能照常进行 |
[20:56] | Gwen saved the day. | 格温拯救了一切 |
[20:59] | Well, I’ll be. | 真不错 |
[21:01] | You know, Dad, | 我说,爸爸 |
[21:03] | it’s too bad Gwen has to work in the kitchen all day | 让格温这样的发明家在厨房工作 |
[21:06] | when she’s so good at inventing. | 简直是太浪费了 |
[21:09] | Well, maybe there’s something I can do about that. | 也许我能为此做点儿什么 |
[21:11] | May I have everyone’s attention, please? | 我能请大家都安静一下吗? |
[21:13] | In recognition of her outstanding inventions, | 现在为了表彰格温这些杰出的发明 我特别任命格温为 |
[21:17] | I hereby appoint Gwen to be Enchancia’s royal inventor! | 魔法王国的皇室发明家 太棒了 |
[21:23] | Brava, Gwen, brava! | 格温,太了不起了 |
[21:25] | So I’ll get to invent things all day long? | 那我现在可以整天琢磨发明了是吗? |
[21:28] | That’s right. | 那当然了 |
[21:29] | Oh! | |
[21:30] | Oh, Papa! | 爸爸 |
[21:32] | I am so proud of you, Gwen. | 我真为你感到骄傲,格温 |
[21:33] | Chef Andre. | 安德烈主厨 |
[21:36] | I seem to recall that you used to invent things, too. | 我记得你以前好像也发明过什么东西 |
[21:39] | That reminds me. | 我差点儿给忘了 |
[21:41] | There is one more gizmo I prepared for the banquet. | 我还为宴会准备了另一个发明 |
[21:47] | It was a great invention, Papa. | 这是一个伟大的发明,爸爸 |
[21:50] | There was just a screw missing. | 当初只是掉了一个螺丝 |
[21:51] | Berry pudding for everyone, | 欢迎品尝桨果布丁 |
[21:54] | courtesy of my papa, the amazing chef and inventor. | 这位是我爸爸 |
[22:04] | Well done. | 一位神奇的厨师兼大发明家 |
[22:07] | All right then. Let’s strike up the band! | 干得漂亮 好了,那么,请继续欣赏音乐 |
[22:09] | ( sighing ) | 说得倒是容易,我的陛下 |
[22:11] | That’s easy for you to say, Your Majesty. | |
[22:20] | Oh, I have something for you, Princess Sofia. | 我有东西要送给你,苏菲亚公主 |
[22:23] | I have a feeling you’ll make a great inventor. | 我觉得你会成为一个更伟大的发明家 |
[22:26] | Thank you, Gwen. | 谢谢格温 |
[22:27] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢你 |
[22:29] | None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for you. | 如果没有你,就不可能有这一切的 |
[22:31] | And me. Don’t forget me. Hmm… | 还有我,别忘了我 |