| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | ♪♪ | |
| [00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 | 
| [00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 | 
| [00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 | 
| [00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 | 
| [00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 | 
| [00:25] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 | 
| [00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 | 
| [00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 | 
| [00:33] | ♪ Sofia, the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 | 
| [00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 | 
| [00:43] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 | 
| [00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:59] | SOFIA: Sofia the Second | 小公主苏菲亚 两个苏菲亚 | 
| [01:03] | How’s that? | 怎么样? 还不错 | 
| [01:05] | I like it, but it could use a little more flair. | 不过,我觉得还能再好一点儿 | 
| [01:08] | Check it. | 看着 好,转个圈 | 
| [01:18] | Now you try. | 来,试试 | 
| [01:26] | Perfect. | 非常好 | 
| [01:27] | It was? | 真的吗? | 
| [01:28] | It was close enough. | 这已经足够了 | 
| [01:29] | I think you’re ready for this Hoedown today, Princess. | 参加乡村舞会绰绰有余了,公主殿下 | 
| [01:32] | It’s not a Hoedown, Clover. | 不是参加乡村舞会,幸运草 是苏格兰音乐会 | 
| [01:35] | It’s the Highland Hootenanny. | 场面将会非常大的 | 
| [01:36] | And it’s going to be ah-mazing. | |
| [01:38] | All my friends from the village will be there, | 我在乡村的朋友都会来 | 
| [01:40] | Amber and James are coming and my favorite band | 安柏和詹姆士也参加 | 
| [01:43] | and Enchancia is going to be playing. | 我最喜欢的魔法王国的乐队将来演奏 是莫斯托恩吗? | 
| [01:44] | Who? The Moss Tones? | 不,是草鞋乐队 | 
| [01:45] | Nope. The Grass Slippers. | 不,是草鞋乐队 | 
| [01:47] | ( knocking on door ) | |
| [01:49] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [01:50] | Good morning, Sofia. | 早上好,苏菲亚 早上好,爸爸 | 
| [01:52] | Morning, Dad. | 恐怕计划将会有一点小小的变化 | 
| [01:53] | So I’m afraid there’s been a little change of plans. | 什么意思? | 
| [01:55] | What do you mean? | 吉伯特公爵和他的女儿乔伊 | 
| [01:57] | The Duke of Ramblingham and his daughter Joy | 要今天来,提前了一天 | 
| [01:58] | are coming today instead of tomorrow. Today? Why? | 今天,为什么? | 
| [02:02] | Ah, the Duke said he just couldn’t wait | 公爵说他实在是等不及 | 
| [02:04] | another minute to discuss his urgent business, | 要商讨他的紧要事务了 | 
| [02:06] | whatever that is. | 随便他了,但是今天有音乐会 | 
| [02:08] | But today is the Hootenanny. | |
| [02:09] | I know and I’m sorry. | 我知道,真的很抱歉 | 
| [02:11] | But you did promise you would show Lady Joy | 但是你答应了,要带乔伊在城堡里参观的 | 
| [02:13] | around the castle. You’re right, Dad. | 说得对,爸爸,说到做到 | 
| [02:16] | So that’s what I’ll do. Great. Thank you, Sofia. | 很好,谢谢,苏菲亚 | 
| [02:19] | I can always count on you. | 我对你很放心 | 
| [02:21] | Oh, Clover. | 幸运草,我真的很想去跳舞 | 
| [02:23] | I was really looking forward to the dance. | |
| [02:25] | But a promise is a promise. | 但不能言而无信 | 
| [02:27] | Yeah. Too bad you can’t be in two places at once. | 是,要是能同时出现在两个地方该多好 | 
| [02:31] | If only I could. | 要是能那样就好了 | 
| [02:33] | You want to help me pick out a welcome gift for Joy? | 你会帮我给乔伊选一个见面礼吗? | 
| [02:35] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [02:37] | ( squawks ) | |
| [02:38] | Stop pointing that thing at me! | 别拿那东西指着我 | 
| [02:40] | Come back here, Wormy! | 快回来,乌米 | 
| [02:41] | Mr. Cedric? | 赛克先生,你在干什么呢? | 
| [02:42] | What are you doing? | |
| [02:43] | Well, if you must know, I am trying to use | 告诉你也没什么 | 
| [02:46] | my new copying spell on Wormwood. | 我正在乌米的身上试验 我新研究的复制咒语 | 
| [02:48] | So instead of just one loyal companion, | 这样我忠实的伙伴将不止一个 | 
| [02:51] | I can have 20. | 可以是二十个 | 
| [02:52] | Doppler Duplicato! | 多普勒,变成两个 | 
| [02:56] | ( squawks ) | |
| [02:58] | Doppler Duplicato! | 多普勒,变成两个 我命令你呆在那个地方别动 | 
| [03:01] | ( groans ) | 多普勒,变成两个 多普勒,变成两个 | 
| [03:05] | I command you to stay right there! | |
| [03:08] | Doppler Duplicato! | |
| [03:12] | Doppler Duplicato! | |
| [03:17] | That’s it. | 太好了,幸运草 | 
| [03:18] | Clover, I have an idea. Follow me. | 我有主意了,跟我来 | 
| [03:27] | There. | 在这儿 | 
| [03:29] | Now maybe I can be in two places at once. | 也许我真能同时出现在两个地方了 | 
| [03:32] | How? | 怎么做? 我用赛克先生的咒语 | 
| [03:33] | I’ll make a copy of myself | 复制一个我自己 | 
| [03:34] | with Mr. Cedric’s spell. | 我就可以去跳舞了 | 
| [03:36] | So I can go to the dance while my copy plays with Joy. | 让我的替身去陪乔伊玩 | 
| [03:39] | Then my dad’s happy, I’m happy, everyone’s happy. | 这样爸爸开心了,我也开心 | 
| [03:42] | I like it. | 大家都开心 这主意真好 | 
| [03:43] | But that sounds like a tricky spell, | 不过这咒语好像很复杂 | 
| [03:45] | especially for someone who’s not a sorcerer. | 尤其是对一个不是巫师的人来说 | 
| [03:48] | You’re right. Maybe I should practice it first. | 说得对,也许我应该先练习一下 | 
| [03:51] | That’s just what I’m thinking. | 我也是这样想的 | 
| [03:52] | You got to test it out on this apple. | 你应该先用苹果练练手 | 
| [03:54] | Good idea. | 主意不错 | 
| [03:56] | Doppler Duplicato! Whoa! | 多普勒,变成两个 | 
| [04:04] | Huh? That’s funny. | 真有意思,是粉色的 | 
| [04:08] | It’s pink, but it looks just as delicious. | 不过看起来很好吃 | 
| [04:10] | I think you’ve got it, Princess! | 我认为你成功了,公主殿下 | 
| [04:12] | Well, but, we may need to make four or five more, | 不过,也许应该再变它四五个 | 
| [04:15] | just to be sure. | 万无一失嘛 | 
| [04:16] | ( chuckles ) | 对不起,幸运草 | 
| [04:18] | Sorry, Clover, I don’t have much time. | 没那么多时间,我要变了 | 
| [04:19] | Here goes. Doppler Duplicato! | 多普勒,变成两个 | 
| [04:29] | ( gasps ) | 她看上去跟你一模一样 除了裙子的颜色 | 
| [04:30] | Whoa! | 你好 你好 | 
| [04:32] | She looks just like you, except the dress. | 我是苏菲亚 我是苏菲亚 | 
| [04:35] | Hi there. | Hi there. | 
| [04:36] | I’m Sofia. | I’m Sofia. | 
| [04:38] | So do you just repeat everything I say? | 你只会重复我说过的话吗? | 
| [04:41] | So do you just repeat everything I say? | 你只会重复我说过的话吗? | 
| [04:44] | Ha! Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 | 
| [04:45] | No. I can say whatever I want, just like you. | 不,我自己会说话,就跟你一样 | 
| [04:48] | Oh, good. | 太好了 | 
| [04:50] | Now I suppose you’re wondering | 我猜你一定奇怪我为什么要制造你 | 
| [04:51] | why I made you. | 我猜你一定会告诉我的 | 
| [04:52] | I suppose you’re about to tell me. | |
| [04:54] | ( giggles ) | 我要你去陪一个叫乔伊的女孩玩 | 
| [04:55] | I need you to play with a little girl named Joy | |
| [04:57] | so I can go to the village dance. | 这样我就能去跳舞了,好吗? | 
| [04:58] | Okay? | 听着很有趣,我很乐意去 | 
| [04:59] | Sounds like fun. I’d love to. | 很好,乔伊随时都会到这里 | 
| [05:02] | Great. Joy should be here any minute. All you need to do is give her this gift | 你要做的就是把这个礼物送给她 | 
| [05:06] | and show her around the castle. | 带她到城堡里转转 | 
| [05:08] | Can’t wait. | 好期待 | 
| [05:09] | Thanks. I’ll be back at the end of the day. | 谢谢,晚上的时候,我就会回来 好运 | 
| [05:11] | Good luck. | 祝你玩得开心 | 
| [05:12] | Have fun at the dance, kid. This is rotten. | 苹果是烂的 | 
| [05:18] | Uh-huh. Just like me. | 就跟我一样 | 
| [05:21] | Oops. I won’t be needing that. | 去,我可不需要这种东西 | 
| [05:25] | Sofia must have messed up the spell. | 苏菲亚一定是把咒语弄错了 | 
| [05:27] | She made a bad apple. | 变出个坏苹果 | 
| [05:28] | And a bad Sofia. | 还有个坏苏菲亚 | 
| [05:30] | ( giggles ) | 苏菲亚 | 
| [05:33] | Sofia! | 不… | 
| [05:34] | No, no, no. | 不… | 
| [05:36] | I can’t have you telling the real Sofia | 我可不能让你告诉真的苏菲亚 | 
| [05:38] | and ruining all my fun. | 破坏了我的兴致 | 
| [05:40] | Hey! Let me out of here! | 快把我放出去 | 
| [05:42] | No, thanks. | 才不 | 
| [05:43] | ( giggles ) | 这个归我 你可真坏 | 
| [05:45] | Hmm. | |
| [05:47] | I’ll take that. | |
| [05:49] | You really are rotten. | 坏到家了 | 
| [05:50] | To the core. | 坏到家了 | 
| [05:52] | ( humming ) | |
| [05:54] | Ba-bye. | 再见 | 
| [05:59] | Ooh! | 机会来了 | 
| [06:00] | An opportunity. | 机会来了 | 
| [06:02] | Hey, James! Think fast! | 詹姆士,快速反应 | 
| [06:04] | What? Whoa! | 什么? | 
| [06:05] | ( giggles ) | 苏菲亚,你为什么要这样? | 
| [06:06] | Sofia, why’d you do that? | |
| [06:08] | Because it was hilarious. | 因为这样很有趣 | 
| [06:09] | No, it wasn’t. | 可这并不有趣 | 
| [06:11] | And it’s so unlike you, Sofia. | 这可不像你,苏菲亚 | 
| [06:12] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗? | 
| [06:14] | Never felt better. Hmph! | 从来没有这么好过 | 
| [06:16] | See you at the coach. | 我先上车去了 | 
| [06:20] | Hi! Ready to go? | 嗨,可以走了吗? | 
| [06:21] | How did you get out here so fast? | 你怎么出来得这么快? | 
| [06:23] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢? | 
| [06:25] | And weren’t you just wearing a pink dress? | 你刚才不是穿的粉裙子吗? | 
| [06:26] | Oh, right. I changed. | 是的,我换了 | 
| [06:29] | When? Just now. | 换了? 就刚才 | 
| [06:31] | We better hurry. | 我们得快点儿了 | 
| [06:32] | The dance is about to start. | 舞会要开始了,走吧 | 
| [06:33] | Come on. | 请允许我介绍兰伯灵汉姆的吉伯特公爵 | 
| [06:39] | ( horses neighing ) | 和他的女儿,乔伊女士 | 
| [06:45] | ROLAND: May I present Lord Gilbert, | |
| [06:48] | Duke of Ramblingham, | |
| [06:49] | and his daughter, Lady Joy. | |
| [06:52] | Greetings, everyone! | 幸会了,朋友们 | 
| [06:53] | Your favorite Lord has arrived! | 你们最爱的公爵到了 | 
| [07:00] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉,来晚了,因为一点小事耽搁了 | 
| [07:02] | Just had take care of a little business. | 罗伦国王 | 
| [07:04] | King Roland! | 吉伯特公爵 | 
| [07:05] | Lord Gilbert. | 嗨,苏菲亚 | 
| [07:06] | Hi, Sofia! I’m so happy to finally meet you. | 见到你真让我高兴 | 
| [07:09] | And I am just thrilled to meet you. | 能够再见到你真让我激动 | 
| [07:12] | Do you want to see my room? | 想去我的房间看看吗? | 
| [07:14] | Yes, I’d love to. | 好,我好想去 | 
| [07:16] | ROLAND: So what’s the urgent business | 到底是什么紧急事情 | 
| [07:18] | that couldn’t wait until tomorrow? | 让你都等不到明天了? | 
| [07:20] | Well, remember last month | 还记得上个月 | 
| [07:22] | when I had the inspiration to hold a parade with 200 elephants? | 我让二百头大象集中检阅的那次盛会吗? | 
| [07:27] | Well, I did it with 204! I even had a dream that | 其实那次,是二百零四头 | 
| [07:31] | we should make some polka-dotted | 我甚至还想让它们摆出各种图案来 | 
| [07:33] | and so we did! | 于是就那么做了 | 
| [07:35] | And it was a magnificent parade, | 检阅的场面是相当地壮观 | 
| [07:38] | until we discovered that the Ramblingham bridge | 可是后来才发现 兰伯灵汉姆大桥的载重量 | 
| [07:41] | is only strong enough to hold 203 elephants. | 只能允许有二百零三头大象 | 
| [07:45] | Luckily, the elephants are all okay. | 幸运的是,大象都安然无恙 | 
| [07:47] | The bridge, on the other hand, not so lucky. | 而兰伯灵汉姆大桥就没那么幸运了 | 
| [07:50] | And that is why I am here, Your Majesty, | 这就是今天我来这里的原因 国王陛下 | 
| [07:54] | to humbly request | 恳请陛下派您的皇家工匠 | 
| [07:56] | that your royal builder design a new, | 设计一座新的、稍微坚固一点儿的大桥 | 
| [08:00] | slightly stronger bridge. | 明白了 | 
| [08:02] | I see. | 巴利维克,马上去召集皇家工匠 | 
| [08:04] | Baileywick, can you summon the royal builder? | 遵命,陛下 | 
| [08:06] | Of course, Your Majesty. | 谢谢您,国王陛下 | 
| [08:08] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | |
| [08:09] | You’re the best king a Duke could ask for. | 你是我见过的最好的国王 | 
| [08:12] | ( grunts ) | 说声谢谢就足够了,真的 | 
| [08:13] | A simple thank you is enough. | |
| [08:15] | Really. | |
| [08:17] | ( upbeat music playing ) | |
| [08:29] | Oh, I love this song. | 多妙的音乐 | 
| [08:31] | Hey, there’s Ruby and Jade. | 鲁比和婕德在呢 | 
| [08:33] | Hey, guys! | 伙伴们 | 
| [08:36] | You ready to dance? | 可以跳舞了吗? | 
| [08:38] | I have really been looking forward to this. | 我都已经盼了好久了 真高兴没有错过 | 
| [08:40] | I’m so glad I didn’t miss it. | 乌米,你就不能老实点儿 | 
| [08:42] | ( squawking ) | 让我复制你吗? 多普勒,变成两个 | 
| [08:44] | Wormwood! | |
| [08:45] | Would you stay still and let me copy you? | |
| [08:49] | Doppler Duplicato! | |
| [08:51] | Oh! | |
| [08:53] | All right, Wormy, I give up. | 好吧,乌米,我放弃了,暂时的 | 
| [08:56] | For now. | |
| [08:57] | ( giggles ) | 我喜欢你的城堡 | 
| [08:58] | I love your castle. | 也喜欢你的衣服 | 
| [08:59] | And I love your dress. | 而且我更喜欢你的护身符 | 
| [09:00] | And I really, really love your amulet. It’s so pretty and sparkly. | 晶莹剔透的,太可爱了 | 
| [09:05] | Oh, this thing? | 这个东西?给,拿着吧 | 
| [09:06] | Here, take it. | |
| [09:07] | ( squeals ) | 谢谢你,苏菲亚,我好喜欢 | 
| [09:09] | Thank you, Sofia. I love it. | |
| [09:11] | ( blubbering ) | |
| [09:12] | W-w-w-wormwood! | 乌米,你…你看见了吗? | 
| [09:13] | Did-did-did you see that? | |
| [09:15] | Sofia… | 苏菲亚,她居然把… | 
| [09:16] | she just gave the Amulet of Avalor away! | 把护身符就那么送人了 | 
| [09:20] | So what are we going to do now? | 那现在我们做什么去? | 
| [09:22] | Cause as much trouble as possible. | 去随心所欲地惹麻烦 什么? | 
| [09:23] | What? | 我带你去捉弄别人 | 
| [09:25] | We’re going to prank people, play tricks, be rotten. | 恶作剧,折腾人 | 
| [09:28] | You know, have fun. | 总之,找些乐子 | 
| [09:29] | Um, I don’t really want to do that. | 可是我真不想那么做 为什么? | 
| [09:32] | Why not? | 苏菲亚公主殿下 | 
| [09:33] | Princess Sofia! | 你是把你宝贵的护身符 | 
| [09:34] | Did you really just give your precious amulet | 送给这个小姑娘了吗? | 
| [09:37] | to that little girl? | 怎么?你也想要? | 
| [09:38] | Why, do you want it? | |
| [09:41] | Well, yes! | 这个,是的 | 
| [09:43] | Hmm, well, if you close your eyes | 好吧,那你闭上眼睛,心里想着它 | 
| [09:45] | and wish for it, maybe I’ll give it to you. | 也许就能得到它咯 真的吗? | 
| [09:47] | Really? | 可你把它给我了 | 
| [09:48] | But you gave it to me. | |
| [09:50] | Shh. Now close your eyes and wish. | 想着闭上眼睛,想着它 | 
| [09:53] | Oh, I wish for the Amulet of Avalor. | 我想要艾薇拉的护身符 | 
| [09:55] | I wish for the Amulet of Avalor. | 我想要艾薇拉的护身符 | 
| [09:57] | I wish for the Amulet of Avalor! | 我想要艾薇拉的护身符 | 
| [10:04] | Did Princess Sofia just trick me? | 难道苏菲亚公主是在耍我吗? | 
| [10:16] | ♪ If I make a promise to a friend as grand as you ♪ | 如果我许下承诺 答应了你什么 | 
| [10:20] | ♪ To that special promise you can bet that I’ll be true ♪ | 不管什么承诺 我都一定会去做 | 
| [10:24] | ♪ And so I say that any day we make a date to play ♪ | 如果我说了有一天 我们会再见面 | 
| [10:28] | ♪ I’ll be there with time to spare ♪ | 我一定会排除万难 | 
| [10:30] | ♪ No matter what’s in my way ♪ | 出现在你面前 | 
| [10:32] | ♪ He’ll be there no matter what gets in his way ♪ | 他一定 会出现在你的面前 | 
| [10:36] | ♪ Nothing can keep me from keeping my word ♪ | 什么事都不能把我阻挡 | 
| [10:38] | ♪ No swarm of bees or unicorn herd ♪ | 不管是马蜂还是怪兽 | 
| [10:40] | ♪ Not getting lost and forgetting the map ♪ | 就算是迷路或丢了地图 | 
| [10:41] | ♪ And not the urge for taking a nap ♪ | 再困再累我也要坚持 | 
| [10:43] | ♪ Not even the chance to see my favorite magician ♪ | 哪怕是错过了 我最喜欢的魔术 | 
| [10:47] | ♪ Not even a stop beside a well perfect for wishing ♪ | 哪怕是遇到许愿井 我也不会停 | 
| [10:50] | ♪ Oh, if I make a promise to a friend as grand as you ♪ | 如果我许下承诺 答应了你什么 | 
| [10:55] | ♪ To that special promise you can bet that I’ll be true ♪ | 不管什么承诺 我都一定会去做 | 
| [10:59] | ♪ And so I say that any day we make a date to play ♪ | 如果我说了 | 
| [11:03] | ♪ I’ll be there with time to spare ♪ | 有一天我们会再见面 | 
| [11:05] | ♪ No matter what’s in my way ♪ | 我一定会排除万难 出现在你面前 | 
| [11:07] | ♪ He’ll be there no matter what gets in his way ♪ | 他一定 会出现在你的面前 | 
| [11:11] | ♪ Nothing can keep me from keeping my word ♪ | 什么事都不能把我阻挡 | 
| [11:13] | ♪ Not cake that tastes so great it’s absurd ♪ | 不管那蛋糕多么美味 | 
| [11:14] | ♪ And not Uncle Mack though he really can yack ♪ | 就算我很久都没有吃饭 不管是小吃还是大餐 | 
| [11:16] | ♪ No stops for lunch or even a snack ♪ | 不管是小吃还是大餐 | 
| [11:18] | ♪ So if I make a vow I’m gonna stick to it ♪ | 如果许下诺言 就一定要兑现 | 
| [11:22] | ♪ And in case you missed a thing we’re gonna review it ♪ | 为了不让你忘记 我们再唱一遍 | 
| [11:26] | ♪ Nothing can keep me from keeping my word ♪ | 什么事都不能把我阻挡 | 
| [11:28] | ♪ No swarm of bees or unicorn herd ♪ | 不管是马蜂还是怪兽 | 
| [11:30] | ♪ Not getting lost or losing maps ♪ | 就算迷路或丢了地图 | 
| [11:32] | ♪ Not needing a rest or taking naps ♪ | 再困再累也要坚持住 | 
| [11:34] | ♪ No magic spell ♪ ♪ Or wishing well ♪ | 不管魔咒 和许愿井 | 
| [11:36] | ♪ Or cakes ♪ | 不管那蛋糕多么诱人 | 
| [11:37] | ♪ No matter how good they smell ♪ | 就算很久没有吃饭 | 
| [11:38] | ♪ Not Uncle Mack who likes to yack ♪ | |
| [11:40] | ♪ Not breakfast lunch or even a snack ♪ | 早餐、午餐或者是晚餐 | 
| [11:42] | ♪ Oh, if I make a promise to a friend as grand as you ♪ | 如果我许下承诺 答应了你什么 | 
| [11:46] | ♪ To that special promise you can bet that I’ll be true ♪ | 不管什么承诺 我都一定会去做 | 
| [11:49] | ♪ And so I say that any day we make a date to play ♪ | 如果我说了有一天 我们会再见面 | 
| [11:53] | ♪ I’ll be there if the weather’s foul or fair ♪ | 我一定会出现在你面前 | 
| [11:57] | ♪ He’ll be there no matter what gets ♪ | 他一定会出现在你… 会出现在你… | 
| [12:01] | ♪ No matter what gets ♪ | 会出现在你…的面前 苏菲亚,你没事吧? 我听歌听得人迷了 | 
| [12:02] | ♪ No matter what gets ♪ | |
| [12:03] | ♪ In the way ♪ | |
| [12:10] | Sofia? Are you okay? | |
| [12:11] | Oh. Mm-hmm. | |
| [12:13] | I was just listening to the song. | |
| [12:15] | Oh. I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没太注意听 唱的什么? | 
| [12:17] | What’s it about? | 要信守承诺,不管发生了什么 | 
| [12:18] | Keeping promises no matter what. ( laughing ) | 真是太过分了,苏菲亚 | 
| [12:25] | That trick was mean, Sofia. | |
| [12:25] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:27] | Now come on, let’s go find someone else to prank. | 好了,我们再去捉弄别人 | 
| [12:29] | But I don’t want to prank anyone else. | 可我不想再捉弄任何人了 | 
| [12:31] | Ugh! What do you want to do? | 那你想要做什么? | 
| [12:33] | Take a tour of the castle? | 参观一下城堡 | 
| [12:34] | That sounds like fun to you? | 你觉得那有意思吗? | 
| [12:36] | Wow, going to the dance was the way | 去参加舞会,比在这儿可强得多 | 
| [12:37] | better part of this deal. | 舞会?什么舞会? | 
| [12:38] | Dance? What dance? | 舞会?什么舞会? | 
| [12:40] | ( chuckles ) | 好吧,乔伊,跟你这么说吧 | 
| [12:41] | Okay, Joy, I’ll tell you what. I’ll give you a tour of the castle, | 我会带你参观城堡 | 
| [12:45] | but let’s play hide and seek first. I love hide and seek. | 但是我们先玩捉迷藏 | 
| [12:49] | You hide. I’ll seek. Go on. | 我最喜欢捉迷藏了 | 
| [12:53] | One. Two. | 你藏,我来找 | 
| [12:56] | Three… | 开始,一,二,三 | 
| [12:57] | ( giggles ) | 再见,乔伊 | 
| [12:58] | Ba-bye, Joy. | 再见了,没意思小姐 | 
| [13:00] | So long, little-miss-no-fun. | 再见了,没意思小姐 | 
| [13:02] | ( snickering ) | |
| [13:10] | Coachman! | 马车夫,马上送我去参加乡村舞会 | 
| [13:11] | I need you to take me to the village dance. | 是的,不是送您去舞会了吗? | 
| [13:13] | Well, yes, but didn’t I just see you | 就在刚才,我的殿下 | 
| [13:15] | go to the dance, my lady? | 当然没有了,快走吧 | 
| [13:17] | Obviously not. Now hurry! | 好的,殿下 | 
| [13:20] | Of course, my lady. H’yah! | 驾 | 
| [13:25] | Maybe Sofia giving the amulet away | 也许苏菲亚把护身符送人 | 
| [13:28] | is good news after all. | 还真是一件好事呢! | 
| [13:31] | Because now all I have to do is get it | 现在只要把它从那个 | 
| [13:33] | from that little girl. | 小姑娘手里弄过来就是了 对付她那可就简单得多了 | 
| [13:34] | And she is certainly no match for me. | 我需要找个什么东西 | 
| [13:37] | ( squawks ) | 跟那个小女孩交换 那么,小女孩最喜欢什么呢? | 
| [13:39] | I just need to find something I can trade her for it. | |
| [13:43] | Now what do little girls like most? | |
| [13:46] | Hmm. | 当然了 | 
| [13:47] | Of course! | |
| [13:49] | A cupcake. | 杯子蛋糕 | 
| [13:50] | I’ll conjure an enormous, irresistibly | 我要变出一个巨大的 | 
| [13:53] | delicious cupcake | 香喷喷的,诱人的蛋糕 | 
| [13:54] | and offer it to her for the amulet. | 去跟她换那个护身符 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, that will do the trick. | 肯定是万无一失 | 
| [14:01] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么跑到这来了? | 
| [14:02] | Oh, wait, it doesn’t matter. | 等等,这是好事 | 
| [14:06] | Because if there is anything little girls | 如果说有什么能让小女孩 | 
| [14:08] | like more than cupcakes, it’s bunnies! | 比蛋糕还喜欢的话 那就是兔子 | 
| [14:15] | ( gasps ) | 你好 | 
| [14:16] | Hi there. | 你不该来在这儿,你在这儿干嘛? | 
| [14:18] | You shouldn’t be here. | |
| [14:19] | What are you doing here? | 找点儿有意思的事情做 | 
| [14:20] | Looking for something fun to do. And I think I found it. | 而且,我想我已经找到了 | 
| [14:24] | But if you’re here, then who is playing with Joy? | 可是,如果你在这儿 谁在陪乔伊玩呢? 那是你的问题 | 
| [14:27] | That’s your problem. You are not being very nice. | 你这样可太不友好了 | 
| [14:31] | That’s because I’m not very nice. I’m a bad Sofia. ( gasps ) | 因为我就是不友好,我是坏苏菲亚 | 
| [14:36] | Oh, no. | 不 是的 | 
| [14:37] | Oh, yes. You can call me “Sofia the Worst.” | 你可以叫我最坏的苏菲亚 | 
| [14:41] | Hey-hey! Come back here! | 你快过来 | 
| [14:46] | Ow! | 苏菲亚,为什么踩我脚? | 
| [14:47] | Sofia, why’d you do that? | |
| [14:48] | Because it was fun. | 因为这样很好玩 | 
| [14:50] | Uh. | 苏菲亚 你到底搞什么鬼? | 
| [14:53] | Sofia, what has gotten into you? | 苏菲亚 你到底搞什么鬼? | 
| [14:55] | And why do you keep changing your dress? Um. | 为什么不停地换衣服? | 
| [14:58] | Can’t talk right now. Sorry. Hmph! | 回头再说吧,抱歉 | 
| [15:12] | Uh, is everything all right down there, ma’am? | 你没什么事吧,女士? | 
| [15:13] | Yes. I’m just playing hide-and-seek. | 没事,我在玩捉迷藏游戏呢 | 
| [15:16] | Princess Sofia is going to find me. | 苏菲亚公主正在找我呢 | 
| [15:18] | Any minute now. | 我得藏好了 | 
| [15:20] | Princess Sofia, ma’am? | 您说苏菲亚公主? | 
| [15:21] | But she flew off in a coach a few minutes ago. Huh? | 几分钟前她坐马车离开这里了 | 
| [15:25] | She…left? | 她走了?我要告诉爸爸 | 
| [15:27] | I’m telling daddy! Sorry for whatever I just did. | 我为我做的事情道歉,抱歉 | 
| [15:34] | Sorry. Excuse me, so sorry. | 请原谅,真抱歉 | 
| [15:38] | Hey! | |
| [15:39] | ( giggles ) | |
| [15:41] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么? | 
| [15:43] | I have to go to the castle before my dad | 我必须在爸爸发现 | 
| [15:45] | finds out no one’s playing with Joy. | 没有人陪乔伊之前回城堡去 | 
| [15:46] | And you have to stay out of trouble until I get back. | 你在这儿乖乖地,直到我回来 | 
| [15:49] | I don’t want to do that at all. | 我可不想那样做 | 
| [15:50] | I figured. That’s why I’m putting you in here. | 我知道,所以你得呆在这儿 | 
| [15:54] | Hey! Let me out of here! | 快放我出去 | 
| [15:55] | ( pounding on door ) | 等我把事情都摆平了吧 | 
| [15:56] | Not until I fix everything. | |
| [15:57] | Oh, what have I done? | 我都干了什么? | 
| [16:03] | Yes, Lady Joy? | 您好,乔伊女士 | 
| [16:05] | I’d like to talk to my daddy, please. | 我想要跟我爸爸说话 | 
| [16:06] | Aw, he’s very busy right now, dear. | 他现在很忙,亲爱的 | 
| [16:08] | But they’ll be breaking for tea in just a few minutes. | 不过几分钟之后,他就会休息一下 | 
| [16:12] | Hmph! Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [16:17] | May I present your new bridge, my lords? | 这个就是您的新桥,公爵大人 | 
| [16:20] | It’s a little plain, isn’t it? | 有点儿简单,是吧? | 
| [16:23] | I think what the Duke is trying to say | 我想吉伯特公爵的意思是说 | 
| [16:25] | is that we were expecting something grander. | 我们现在能不能让这座桥气派点儿 | 
| [16:29] | Exactly. | 没错,你真是一下就说到关键了 | 
| [16:30] | This is a great jumping off point, | 要是在这加个拱梁会怎么样? 这个…不… | 
| [16:32] | but how about adding an arch over here | 还有这儿和那儿 | 
| [16:35] | and here and there? | 还可以加座塔在这儿 | 
| [16:37] | And maybe some towers here and here and here. | 这…不… 还有这儿,还有这儿 | 
| [16:39] | No, please. | 公爵大人,拜托 | 
| [16:41] | Sire, please. | 陛下,拜托了 | 
| [16:42] | The model is extremely fragile. | 这模型可是非常脆弱的 除了这些之外 | 
| [16:44] | And while we’re at it, I’ll just add some curvy pieces, too. | 我还要加上一些优美的构件 | 
| [16:48] | Now the decorative element. ( chuckles ) | 作为整体装饰 | 
| [16:50] | Please be careful. | 大人,千万要当心 | 
| [16:51] | I wouldn’t put that there. | 我不想加这些 | 
| [16:53] | Well, now, that’s just upside down. | 这下全乱套了 | 
| [16:57] | ( grunts ) | 真不敢相信她把我关起来了 | 
| [16:59] | I can’t believe she locked me up! | |
| [17:01] | Nobody puts Bad Sofia in a barn! | 没有人能关得住坏苏菲亚 | 
| [17:12] | Boy, am I going to make her pay for that. | 我一定要让她为此付出代价 | 
| [17:20] | Hello there, little one. | 你好,小家伙 | 
| [17:22] | Tell me, do you like bunnies? Of course you do. | 告诉我,你喜欢兔子吗? 你当然喜欢 | 
| [17:25] | He’s so cute. | 它可真可爱呀 | 
| [17:26] | Yes, cute. | 是的,可爱 | 
| [17:28] | He’s pre-owned, but still in fine condition. | 尽管是二手的,但基本跟新的没区别 | 
| [17:31] | I love him. | 我好喜欢 | 
| [17:32] | Well then, what would you say if I told you, | 那好,其实想拥有这个兔子很容易的 | 
| [17:35] | you could have him… | 用你戴的护身符来换吧 | 
| [17:36] | ( squeals ) | 很划算呀 | 
| [17:40] | For the low-low price of that purple amulet | |
| [17:42] | you are wearing. | |
| [17:43] | It’s a deal. | 当然可以 | 
| [17:44] | ( murmuring joyfully ) | |
| [17:48] | Oh, I hope I’m not too late. | 但愿我来得还不晚 | 
| [17:56] | Oh. | |
| [17:57] | Oil. | 油壶,这下有好玩的了 | 
| [17:58] | Now the real fun begins. | |
| [18:00] | ( giggles ) | |
| [18:02] | Hmm. | 我觉得城堡的地板不够光滑 | 
| [18:03] | I don’t think these castle floors | |
| [18:05] | are slippery enough. | 但是现在好了 | 
| [18:06] | But they will be. ( giggling ) | 苏菲亚 | 
| [18:10] | Sofia? Sofia! | 苏菲亚 | 
| [18:11] | Sofia? | 苏菲亚 | 
| [18:13] | Joy, I’m so sorry I left you alone. | 乔伊,真抱歉留下你一个人 | 
| [18:15] | I won’t do it again, I promise. | 再也不会了,我保证 | 
| [18:17] | Thank you so much, Mr. Cedric, for looking after her. | 非常感谢赛克先生你照看她 | 
| [18:20] | Oh, and you found Clover. Wait. | 你还找到了幸运草 | 
| [18:24] | Why are there two amulets? BAILEYWICK: Whoa! ( crashing ) | 等等,怎么会有两个护身符? | 
| [18:28] | Baileywick! Are you all right? | 巴利维克,你还好吗? | 
| [18:30] | ( panting ) | 一点都不好 | 
| [18:31] | Not at all. Who oiled the floors? | 这是谁洒的油? | 
| [18:37] | ( giggles ) | 我回去喽 | 
| [18:38] | I’m back! | 我们得赶快拦住她 | 
| [18:40] | We’ve got to stop her! | 等等,等等 | 
| [18:44] | Wait! Wait! I can still offer you a cupcake in exchange for that amulet. | 我还要用蛋糕换你的护身符呢 | 
| [18:50] | Either amulet. | 哪个护身符都行 | 
| [18:53] | It is way too neat in here. | 这里有点儿过于整洁了 | 
| [18:55] | That’s better. | 现在好多了 | 
| [18:56] | How’s the stew? | 菜做得怎么样了? | 
| [18:58] | Hey! | |
| [18:59] | ( laughing ) | |
| [19:00] | Oh, sorry. Here’s your spoon. | 抱歉,这是你的勺子 | 
| [19:03] | Huh? Oh! | 对不起 | 
| [19:04] | Excuse me. I– that’s all right. | 我… | 
| [19:07] | No! Don’t! Crash. No. Boom! | 没关系 | 
| [19:10] | Clang! All my knights in falling armor. Oh. | 不,别,快住手 | 
| [19:13] | Oh. | 稀里哗啦叮当 | 
| [19:21] | ( screams ) | 骑士们都开始匍匐前进了 | 
| [19:23] | I can’t see. | I can’t see. 我看不见了,我看不见了 | 
| [19:26] | Ooh-hoo. | 还要加上这个 | 
| [19:27] | And take one of these. | 这绝对是点睛之笔 | 
| [19:29] | Bring out the highlights with this. | 这里再加上这个 | 
| [19:31] | Slap that on the back. Whimsy as old. Good. | 这更是神来之笔 | 
| [19:34] | Oh, and can’t forget this piece right there. | 也不能忘了这个,放在这儿 | 
| [19:37] | I don’t know what it is, but I like it. | 不知道为什么,就是喜欢 | 
| [19:38] | ( sighs ) | 不 | 
| [19:44] | Tea is served, my lords. | 茶准备好了,大人们 | 
| [19:47] | Great, because we are done. | 很好,我们也商量完了 | 
| [19:49] | But I’m not. | 可我还没完呢 | 
| [19:53] | Oh, nice bridge. Oops. | 好漂亮的桥 | 
| [19:56] | Oops. Oops. | 天啊 | 
| [19:57] | Oops! | |
| [19:59] | Oh, excuse me. | 真不好意思 苏菲亚 | 
| [20:00] | Sofia! Dad. | 爸爸 苏菲亚? | 
| [20:03] | Sofia? | 怎么…怎么又来了一个? | 
| [20:04] | But you’re already here. | 怎么…怎么又来了一个? | 
| [20:06] | How can there be two of you? | 怎么会有两个苏菲亚? 这个 | 
| [20:08] | Well… | 有两个苏菲亚? | 
| [20:09] | There are two of you? ( Cedric screaming ) | 护身符归我了,都归我了 | 
| [20:13] | ( gasps ) | |
| [20:15] | The amulet. It’s mine. It’s all mine. | |
| [20:18] | W-w-what? | 什么? | 
| [20:20] | What is going on, Sofia? She made me. | 这是怎么回事,苏菲亚? 她制造的我 | 
| [20:24] | ( sighs ) I used Mr. Cedric’s copying | 我用赛克先生的咒语复制了一个我自己 | 
| [20:26] | spell to make a copy of myself. So this isn’t the real amulet? | 那就是说这不是真的护身符? | 
| [20:31] | It’s just a fake? | 而是一个假货? | 
| [20:33] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做? | 
| [20:34] | I wanted to go to the Hootenanny, | 我想参加乡村音乐会 | 
| [20:36] | but I promised you I’d play with Joy. | 但又答应了陪乔伊玩 | 
| [20:38] | So I thought if there were two of me, | 所以,我想如果有两个我 | 
| [20:41] | I could do both things. | 就能两全其美了 | 
| [20:43] | Instead I wound up making a mess of everything. | 事实上,两件事情哪件都没做好 | 
| [20:46] | Wasn’t it a-mazing? | 难道不是很刺激吗? | 
| [20:48] | Mr. Cedric? Can you reverse the spell? | 赛克先生,你能取消咒语吗? | 
| [20:50] | Of course, I can. | 当然能取消 | 
| [20:54] | Well, it was fun while it lasted. | 我觉得这经历很有趣,再见 | 
| [20:56] | Bye-bye. | 多普勒,快,收回 | 
| [20:57] | Doppler-de-mimicus! | 多普勒,快,收回 | 
| [21:04] | And now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to retreat | 现在,抱歉,失陪了 | 
| [21:07] | to my workshop to cry. | 我要回去好好地哭一场 | 
| [21:09] | Sofia, if you make a promise, you should always keep it. | 苏菲亚,如果你许下了承诺 | 
| [21:13] | I know. I’m sorry, Dad. | 就一定要去兑现它 | 
| [21:15] | I appreciate that, but I don’t think | 知道了,对不起,爸爸 | 
| [21:18] | I’m the one you owe an apology to. | 是应该道歉 | 
| [21:20] | Hmm? Well, you’re right. | 不过我认为你道歉的对象,不应该是我 | 
| [21:23] | Joy, I’m so sorry I went | 说得对 乔伊,很抱歉,我为了参加舞会 | 
| [21:24] | to the dance instead of staying here with you. | 没有留下来陪你 | 
| [21:26] | But I’m going to make it up to you. | 但是我会补偿你的 | 
| [21:28] | We’ll start with a tour of the castle. | 我会带你参观城堡 | 
| [21:29] | And then we can do anything you want. | 不管你想干什么我都陪着你 | 
| [21:32] | Well, I do love dancing. | 那么,我最喜欢跳舞 | 
| [21:35] | Really? You want to go to the Hootenanny? | 真的?你也想参加舞会? | 
| [21:37] | I’ve never been to a Hootenanny, | 我没参加过这样的舞会 | 
| [21:40] | but I’m sure I’ll love it. | 但我想我会喜欢的 | 
| [21:41] | Excellent. | 很好,你们去参加舞会吧 | 
| [21:43] | You girls go do that, while we figure out our bridge. | 我们继续研究桥 | 
| [21:45] | How about this, sires? | 公爵先生,您看这个怎么样? | 
| [21:48] | Why, I love it! Me too! | 我喜欢 我也是 | 
| [21:50] | Why didn’t you show us this to begin with? | 为什么一开始,不拿出这个方案呢? | 
| [21:53] | I did before you changed it all. | 我拿了,可是被你们改乱了 | 
| [21:57] | But I’m so glad you like it. | 我很高兴你们能喜欢 | 
| [22:00] | Thank you, my king. | 谢谢你,国王陛下 | 
| [22:02] | You’re quite welcome. | 您不用这么客气 你别过来 | 
| [22:06] | Stay back. | 别紧张,安柏,现在一切正常了 | 
| [22:08] | It’s okay, Amber. Everything’s fine now. | 你今天是怎么回事,苏菲亚? | 
| [22:10] | What is going on with you today, Sofia? I’ll tell you everything later. | 回头我再跟你仔细说 | 
| [22:14] | But right now, it’s time to dance. | 现在呢,是跳舞时间 | 
| [22:16] | Come on, Joy. | 来吧,乔伊 | 
| [22:17] | Ah, wait. | 等等,你起码得告诉我 | 
| [22:18] | You have to at least tell me | 你为什么换衣服换得那么快吧? | 
| [22:19] | how you keep changing so quickly. | 不管什么承诺 | 
| [22:24] | Sofia, I’m so glad I got to spend the day with you. | 我都一定会去做 | 
| [22:28] | The real you. | 苏菲亚,跟你一起度过的这一天 | 
| [22:30] | It is the real you, right? | 让我非常开心,跟真正的你 | 
| [22:32] | Yes, it’s the real me. | 这是真的你,对吧? | 
| [22:34] | No more copies. | 没错,是真的我,不是替身 |