时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:19] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:21] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:39] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ ♪ Making my way ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:41] | ♪ It’s an adventure every day ♪ ♪ Sofia ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 – 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 |
[00:58] | SOFIA: Mystic Meadows. | 小公主苏菲亚 神秘牧场 |
[01:01] | ♪ Buttercups, Buttercups, don’t be slow ♪ | 金凤花,金凤花,不要拖沓 |
[01:03] | ♪ Buttercups, Buttercups, time to go! ♪ | 金凤花,金凤花,这就出发 |
[01:12] | Good morning, Buttercups! | 早上好,金凤花们 |
[01:13] | TOGETHER: Hi, Sofia. What’s wrong? | 嗨,苏菲亚 |
[01:16] | We have to cancel today’s field trip. | 怎么了? 我们恐怕得取消旅行了 |
[01:18] | Ruby’s mom has a cold. | 鲁比的妈妈感冒了 |
[01:20] | So we don’t have a troop leader to take us. | 所以就没有领队带我们去了 |
[01:22] | Say no more! | 别这么说呀 |
[01:26] | Buttercup troop leader Baileywick reporting for duty. | 金凤花领队巴利维克,随时待命 |
[01:29] | You’ll take us? | 你带我们去? 真的,巴利维克? |
[01:30] | Really, Baileywick? | 我将无比荣幸 太好了 像以前一样 |
[01:30] | It would be my pleasure. | 我将无比荣幸 |
[01:32] | ALL: Yay! The trip’s back on! | 太好了 |
[01:34] | Now, all I need to know is where I’m taking you. | 像以前一样 那先让我知道你们要去哪儿 |
[01:36] | Mystic Meadows. It’s a retirement home for old sorcerers. | 神秘牧场 那是退休老巫师们的家 |
[01:39] | We’re going there to earn our good deed badges. | 我们要去那里得到我们的善举勋章 |
[01:41] | By helping them out. | 助人为乐 |
[01:42] | You know, if I’m not mistaken, | 你瞧,如果我没记错 |
[01:44] | Cedric’s parents live in Mystic Meadows. | 赛克的爸爸妈妈好像也住在那里 |
[01:46] | Oh, maybe he’ll want to come with us. | 也许他会想和我们一起去 |
[01:48] | I’ll go ask him. | 我去问问他 |
[01:51] | A little more hogweed nectar and… | 再来一点膝草花蜜,还有 |
[01:55] | Ah, my super-growth potion is complete. | 我的超级生长魔水,终于完成了 |
[01:58] | But since I have no guinea pig, | 可是没有试验用的小猪 |
[01:59] | a raven will have to do. | 用乌鸦凑合一下也行 |
[02:02] | Now just hold still, Wormy. | 你最好乖一点,乌米 |
[02:04] | Mr. Cedric! | 赛克先生 |
[02:09] | Don’t you know you should never sneak up on a sorcerer? Sorry. | 你不知道不能随便进 |
[02:13] | I just wanted to tell you that my Buttercup troop | 一个男巫师的实验室吗? |
[02:15] | is going to Mystic Meadows. | 抱歉,我只是想来告诉你 |
[02:17] | And you’re telling me this because… | 金凤花们要去神秘牧场了 这些和我有什么关系吗? |
[02:19] | Because I thought you might want to come with us | 有关系,我猜你会想和我们 |
[02:21] | and visit your parents. You thought wrong. | 一起去看看你的家人 你猜错了 |
[02:23] | I already have a perfectly fine portrait of them right here. | 我觉得在这里看他们的 肖像照没什么不好 |
[02:27] | And besides, if I visit them, | 还有一点 |
[02:29] | I have to see the family wand. | 如果我去看他们 我就得面对家族的魔杖 |
[02:31] | The family wand? | 家族的魔杖? |
[02:32] | Yes! It’s a powerful wand | 是的,那是权力的象征 |
[02:34] | that’s passed down from sorcerer father to sorcerer son, | 是要由巫师的父亲传给巫师儿子的 |
[02:37] | except my father refuses to hand down the wand to me. | 可是我的父亲却拒绝把它传给我 |
[02:40] | Why? Oh, | 为什么? |
[02:42] | he doesn’t think I’m a good enough sorcerer. | 他觉得做巫师我还不够优秀 |
[02:44] | But you’re a great sorcerer. | 可你是个伟大的巫师 |
[02:46] | Not when I’m around my father. | 除了在我爸爸身边 |
[02:48] | He always interrupts me when I’m casting a spell, | 只要我一施展魔法他就会打断我 |
[02:51] | telling me the way I should be doing it | 非要告诉我该怎么做 |
[02:53] | and that makes me get the words wrong. | 结果我就总是弄错咒语 |
[02:55] | And if you get the words wrong… | 只要我说错了一个字 |
[02:57] | Kablooey! | 结果就是 |
[02:58] | ( magic puff pops ) | |
[02:59] | …you get the spell wrong. | 咒语失效了 |
[03:01] | Oh. Well, I’ve got an idea. | 好吧,我有个主意 |
[03:04] | I’m supposed to do a good deed today. | 我正在想今天的善举行动 |
[03:06] | What if my good deed is to help you get your family wand? | 我可以做点什么 帮你得到家族的魔杖 |
[03:09] | And just how do you expect to do that? | 你要怎么做才能让我得到魔杖呢? |
[03:12] | By taking you to Mystic Meadows. | 你就跟我们去神秘牧场 |
[03:14] | You can show your father | 你可以展示给你爸爸看 |
[03:15] | all the amazing spells you can do. | 你有多么的优秀 |
[03:17] | He’ll see what a great sorcerer you are, | 他会看到你很棒 |
[03:19] | and give you the family wand. | 那不就可以得到魔杖了? |
[03:20] | Hmm. | 如果我可以从爸爸那里 |
[03:21] | If I get my hands on the family wand, | 得到家族的魔杖 |
[03:24] | it would make it far easier for me to take over the kingdom. | 那就等于离控制 整个魔法王国更近一步 |
[03:29] | ( chuckles evilly ) I mean, take care of the kingdom. | 我是说照顾整个王国 |
[03:32] | Ha-ha. Count me in! | 那就算上我吧 |
[03:34] | Great! | 太好了 |
[03:35] | ( jaunty tune plays ) | 欢迎来到神秘牧场 |
[03:41] | ( magic smoke pops ) Welcome to Mystic Meadows. | |
[03:44] | I am Goodwyn the Great, and this is my wife, | 我是伟大的古德温 这是我妻子 |
[03:48] | Winnifred the Wise. | 聪明的温妮福瑞德 |
[03:50] | Oh, Cedric! What a wonderful surprise! | 赛克,真是没想到的惊喜 |
[03:54] | Come here, my little Ceddy-kins! | 过来,我的酒窝小宝贝儿 |
[03:56] | Mwah! ( princesses giggle ) | |
[03:57] | Oh! Poor Ceddy. | 酒窝小宝贝儿 |
[03:59] | ( nervous laugh ) Mummy! | 妈妈,有那么多人在看着呢 |
[04:00] | Not in front of the troop. | |
[04:01] | How are all your sinister schemes coming along, dear? | 你那个危险的计划 进行得怎么样了,亲爱的? |
[04:05] | Oh, just fine, thank you, Mummy. | 进展顺利,谢谢妈妈 |
[04:08] | Hello, Father. | 你好,爸爸 |
[04:12] | Would it have been too much to wear your good robe, Cedric? | 难道你就没有别的 巫师长袍了吗,赛克? |
[04:16] | Well, this is my good robe. | 我只有这一件巫师长袍 |
[04:18] | So what do you do at Mystic Meadows? | 你想在神秘牧场做些什么呢? |
[04:20] | Oh, look! | 看,这儿有小册子 |
[04:21] | There’s a brochure. Let’s find out. | 我们找找看 |
[04:24] | Mystic Meadows is where all the greatest sorcerers | 神秘牧场是伟大的巫师们 |
[04:27] | go to live when they get older. | 退休之后生活的地方 |
[04:29] | It says only the best get to rest at Mystic Meadows. | 这上面说 |
[04:33] | ♪ If you’re an aging master ♪ | “只有最好的巫师能呆在这里” |
[04:35] | ♪ An old spell caster ♪ | 若你是老魔法师 念咒语的大师 |
[04:37] | ♪ There’s no need to hang up your wand ♪ | 别再拿出你的魔杖 |
[04:40] | ♪ Just pack up your globe ♪ | 收起魔法球 |
[04:41] | ♪ Your hat and your robe ♪ | 帽子和法袍 |
[04:43] | ♪ And come have a dip in the pond ♪ | 在池塘里游泳歌唱 |
[04:46] | ♪ Come to Mystic Meadows ♪ | 来到神秘牧场 |
[04:48] | ♪ Where the wizards kick back ♪ | 巫师休闲的地方 |
[04:50] | ♪ Mystic Meadows ♪ | 神秘牧场 |
[04:52] | ♪ Now it’s time to relax ♪ | 享受悠闲时光 |
[04:53] | ♪ Mystic Meadows ♪ | 神秘牧场 |
[04:55] | ♪ No matter what you’ve been told ♪ | 不用管别人怎么讲 |
[04:58] | ♪ Yeah! ♪ | |
[04:59] | ♪ At Mystic Meadows ♪ | 在神秘牧场 |
[05:01] | ♪ The magic never grows old ♪ | 魔法让青春飞扬 |
[05:06] | ♪ You’re gonna be floored ♪ | 在光滑地面 |
[05:07] | ♪ By spell shuffleboard ♪ | 投掷魔法经卷 |
[05:09] | ♪ And brimstone bingo all day ♪ | 每天都来幸运抽奖 |
[05:12] | ♪ But since only the best ♪ | 但最棒的巫师 |
[05:14] | ♪ Come here for their rest ♪ | 才有资格加入 |
[05:16] | ♪ I wouldn’t start planning your stay ♪ | 像这种傻瓜肯定没戏 |
[05:19] | ♪ At Mystic Meadows ♪ | 在神秘牧场 |
[05:21] | ♪ Where the wizards kick back ♪ | 巫师休闲的地方 |
[05:22] | ♪ Mystic Meadows ♪ | 神秘牧场 |
[05:24] | ♪ Now it’s time to relax ♪ | 享受悠闲时光 |
[05:26] | ♪ Mystic Meadows ♪ | 神秘牧场 |
[05:27] | ♪ No matter what you’ve been told ♪ | 不用管别人怎么讲 |
[05:30] | ♪ Yeah! ♪ | |
[05:32] | ♪ At Mystic Meadows ♪ | 在神秘牧场 |
[05:34] | ♪ The magic never grows old ♪ ( potion bubbles popping ) | 魔法让你青春飞扬 |
[05:38] | ♪ And there are vast oceans ♪ | 这里多神奇 |
[05:40] | ♪ of powders and potions ♪ | 充满着魔力 |
[05:42] | ♪ A bounty of magic supplies ♪ | 到处都是魔法道具 |
[05:44] | ♪ I know I’m good enough to handle such stuff ♪ | 我知道我可以 |
[05:48] | ♪ Except in my own father’s eyes ♪ | 把这些处理 只要不被父亲发现 |
[05:52] | ♪ Come to Mystic Meadows ♪ | 来到神秘牧场 |
[05:55] | ♪ Where the wizards kick back ♪ | 巫师休闲的地方 |
[05:56] | ♪ Mystic Meadows ♪ | 神秘牧场 |
[05:58] | ♪ Now it’s time to relax ♪ | 享受悠闲时光 |
[06:00] | ♪ Mystic Meadows ♪ | 神秘的牧场 |
[06:01] | ♪ No matter what you’ve been told ♪ | 不用管别人怎么说 |
[06:04] | ♪ Yeah! ♪ | 不用管别人怎么讲 |
[06:06] | ♪ At Mystic Meadows ♪ | 在神秘牧场 |
[06:08] | ♪ The magic never grows old ♪ | 魔法让你青春飞扬 |
[06:11] | ♪ Yeah! ♪ ♪ At Mystic Meadows ♪ | 在神秘牧场 |
[06:16] | ♪ The magic never grows… | 魔法让你青春飞扬 |
[06:19] | ♪ Old! ♪ | 你们要是觉得很有趣 |
[06:31] | And if you think that’s fun, just wait until this afternoon, | 不如就一直呆到下午吧 |
[06:36] | when I will be personally hosting | 到时候你们就能看到 我亲自主持的 |
[06:39] | the Mystic Meadows Conjuring Contest. What’s that? | 神秘牧场魔法竞赛呢 什么竞赛? |
[06:43] | You Buttercups will team up with us sorcerers | 你们金凤花小队 和我们的巫师们 |
[06:46] | and compete in a magic contest! | 来一场魔法比赛怎么样? |
[06:48] | And we’ve invited the whole village to come watch. | 我们会邀请全村的人来看 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna be in a magic contest? | 我们也可以参加巫师的魔法竞赛? |
[06:54] | Whoa! | |
[06:56] | All right, gather around, Buttercups. | 好了,集合了,金凤花们 |
[06:58] | It’s time to start doing our good deeds. | 现在该开始善举行动了 |
[07:00] | For my good deed, I’d like to help convince Mr. Cedric’s father | 先说我的 |
[07:04] | to give him the family wand. | 我要让赛克先生的爸爸 同意把家族魔杖传给赛克 |
[07:05] | Well, if anyone can do that, you can, Princess Sofia. | 能做到这个的,只有你了 苏菲亚公主 |
[07:09] | Good luck. Now, does anyone know a good deed | 祝你好运,好了 |
[07:11] | we can do for the rest of these nice folks? | 大家对这里的人还有什么 别的善举计划吗? |
[07:13] | RUBY: ( gasps ) We could help them exercise! | 可以帮他们锻炼 |
[07:15] | JADE: With a dance class! Excuse me, Mr. Goodwyn? | 一节舞蹈课 |
[07:18] | Yes, Princess Sofia? | 打扰一下,古德温先生? |
[07:20] | Since you were the Royal Sorcerer | 什么事,苏菲亚公主? |
[07:22] | before Mr. Cedric, | 我知道您是赛克先生之前的皇室巫师 |
[07:23] | you must have a lot of magical mementos. | 您一定有很多魔法纪念品 |
[07:26] | Charms, spell books, wands. | 比如咒语、咒语书、魔杖 |
[07:29] | I may have kept a few trinkets. | 我倒是一直留着一个小装饰品 |
[07:33] | Can I see them? Well, of course you can, my dear. | 我能看看吗? |
[07:36] | We thought you’d never ask. | 当然可以了,亲爱的 |
[07:40] | MR. GOODWYN: Here it is. | 他还以为你没兴趣呢 就在这儿了 |
[07:47] | Oh, this door is stuck again. Goodie. | 这门又打不开了,古德温 |
[07:50] | Now is your chance to show him what you can do. | 现在是时候让他们看看你的能力了 |
[07:52] | Cast a spell to open the door. | 快用魔法把门打开 |
[07:54] | Right. Step aside, father. | 好的,请站开一点,爸爸 |
[07:56] | I can handle this. | 简直小菜一碟 请把门 |
[07:58] | Frontdooris… | 大点声,儿子 |
[07:59] | Speak up, son! | |
[08:00] | Op-puh-puh-puh-openupigus! | 快,把门锁上 |
[08:06] | Cedric, you said it wrong. | 赛克,你又说错了 |
[08:08] | Because you interrupted me. | 因为你又突然打断我 |
[08:10] | He’ll get it right this time. | 这次一定错不了的 再试试,赛克先生 |
[08:12] | Try again, Mr. Cedric. | 好的,快把门 |
[08:13] | Yes. | |
[08:14] | Frontdooris… | |
[08:15] | Speak clearly. | 要大点声 |
[08:17] | O-be-quiet-us! | 你别打断我 |
[08:19] | Whoa. Well, at least it’s open now. | 好吧,至少算是开了 |
[08:28] | And we’ll have plenty of jellybeans | 这样我们就有足够的软糖 |
[08:31] | to serve later at the conjuring contest. | 准备一会儿的魔法竞赛了 |
[08:34] | I’ll go get some bowls. | 要多拿几个碗才行 |
[08:37] | Well, there, you see what he did. | 瞧吧,这回你看见了? 他总是打断我 |
[08:39] | He interrupts me, and then I get the words wrong. | 所以我才弄错了咒语 |
[08:41] | And if you don’t say the words exactly right, | 如果你不能马上 |
[08:43] | kablooey! Oh, he does this all the time! | 精确地说出咒语就完蛋了 他总是这样对我 |
[08:47] | Don’t worry, Mr. Cedric. | 别担心,赛克先生 |
[08:49] | We have all day to show your dad | 我们有一天的时间 |
[08:50] | what a good sorcerer you are. | 让你爸爸知道你是个好巫师 |
[08:52] | RUBY: Hi, everyone! | 嗨,大家好 |
[08:53] | Welcome to the Buttercup dance class! | 欢迎来到金凤花的舞蹈课堂 |
[08:55] | I hope everybody is ready to get moving! | 希望大家已经准备好跳起来了 |
[09:01] | We better go slowly so they can keep up. Good idea. | 得节奏慢点儿,他们才跟得上 |
[09:04] | Mr. Baileywick, don’t play too fast. | 好主意,巴利维克先生 麻烦慢一点 |
[09:07] | Oh, I don’t think I could if I tried. | 恐怕让我快才比较难呢 |
[09:09] | It’s been years since I last played. ( music playing ) | 上次玩这个已经是好几年之前了 |
[09:16] | Isn’t this fun? | 这很有趣吧? |
[09:17] | Oh, yes. Great fun. | 是的,很有趣 |
[09:19] | But I think we should kick it up a notch. | 不过我想,可以再刺激一点儿 |
[09:22] | Whoa! ( playing faster ) | 巴利维克先生 |
[09:25] | Mr. Baileywick, I didn’t know you could play that fast! | 我真没想到,你可以拉得这么快 |
[09:28] | Neither did I! And I can’t seem to stop! ( magic poofs ) | 这可不是我,我完全停不下来了 |
[09:31] | ( other instruments join music) Let’s do the Wizard Watusi! | 大家一起来跳华尔兹吧 |
[09:33] | ( cheering ) | 好呀 |
[09:37] | Here we go! ( enthusiastic cheering ) | 我们上 |
[09:46] | ( panting ) | |
[09:48] | Wow. They’re in really good shape. | 他们一点都不像老人 |
[09:53] | ( laughing ) | |
[09:55] | Can’t keep up… | 我已经跳不动了 |
[09:57] | ( all panting ) | |
[10:00] | I think we need to find another good deed. | 我想我们需要想个别的主意 |
[10:08] | This is the tooth of a mighty Kraken I defeated | 这是一个很厉害的海妖的牙 |
[10:12] | when I saved the king’s life for the fifth time, | 我第五次救国王命的时候 才把它打败的 |
[10:15] | or was it the sixth? | 也许是第六次 |
[10:17] | You know, I’ve saved his life so many times, I always forget. | 你瞧,我救过他好多次 自己都数不清了 |
[10:21] | And this was my award for Sorcerer of the Year, | 这个是我,年度巫师 |
[10:24] | the first time I won it. And those are, of course, | 是第一次的奖章 |
[10:26] | the other 25. Wow! | 当然还有其他二十五个 |
[10:29] | They don’t call you Goodwyn the Great for nothing! | 怪不得他们说您是最伟大的 |
[10:31] | No, they don’t. A good nickname is very important for a sorcerer. | 不算什么,一个很棒的绰号 对巫师很重要 |
[10:34] | It commands respect. | 那意味着尊敬 |
[10:36] | Maybe I ought to have one. Yes. | 也许我也应该有 |
[10:38] | Cedric the Sensational! | 是的,“让人惊讶的赛克巫师” |
[10:41] | Oh, I do like the sound of that. | 我真的很配这称呼 |
[10:43] | More like, Cedric the so-so… | “一般般赛克”更配 |
[10:45] | Goodwyn. Ooh. | 古德温 |
[10:50] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[10:51] | Ah, yes. | 对了,那是我最最珍视的个人收藏品了 |
[10:53] | My most prized and powerful possession. | |
[10:56] | Our family wand. | 我们的家族魔杖 |
[10:57] | Handcrafted by my great, great grand sorcerer | 它是由我伟大的曾祖父手工打造的 |
[11:01] | and passed down from father to son. | 一代一代留传下来的 |
[11:04] | So when do you give it to Mr. Cedric? | 那你什么时候给赛克先生呢? |
[11:06] | He’s not ready to use such a powerful wand. ( chuckles ) | 他还没准备好用这么宝贵的魔杖 |
[11:10] | Yes, he is, Mr. “Sorcerer of the Year.” | 不,他可以 我的年度巫师先生 |
[11:15] | Yes. Well, look what he did to the front door. | 好了,看看他开门的时候干了什么 |
[11:18] | And that was with an ordinary, off-the-shelf wand. | 用普通的魔杖能干什么 |
[11:21] | Mr. Goodwyn, maybe if you gave | 古德温先生,您该给赛克先生一个机会 |
[11:23] | Mr. Cedric a chance to use the family wand, | 让他用用家族魔杖 |
[11:26] | he might change your mind. | 他会改变您的想法 |
[11:27] | I might. | 我会的 可是我 |
[11:33] | Oh, very well. | 那好吧 |
[11:35] | Ah, the family wand at last. | 家族魔杖,终于 |
[11:38] | But it’s not yours just yet. | 不,它现在还不是你的 |
[11:40] | First, you must show me the best spell you can muster. | 首先,你必须能说出一条完美的咒语 |
[11:44] | Dazzle me, Cedric. | 让我见识一下,赛克 |
[11:46] | Hmm. Well, how about I conjure up | 那不如就让我用魔法 |
[11:49] | the most amazing wizard hat you’ve ever worn? | 为你换一顶新的魔法帽吧? |
[11:52] | What a wonderful idea, Ceddy-kins. | 这主意不错,酒窝小宝贝 |
[11:54] | Well, I do like a good hat. | 我确实喜欢帽子,紫色的行吗? |
[11:56] | Can it be purple? | |
[11:58] | You can do it, Mr. Cedric. | 你可以的,赛克先生 |
[11:59] | Right then. | 当然了 |
[12:03] | Remember to keep your elbow up and flick the wrist. | 记住要使用肘部的力量,轻轻舞动魔杖 |
[12:07] | I know, Father. | 我知道,爸爸 |
[12:10] | ( clearing throat ) Spirits of velvet, | 天鹅绒的精灵,听我的吩咐 |
[12:12] | do as I bid, and weave my father– | 给我的爸爸做顶新帽子 |
[12:15] | Flick the wrist! | 手腕轻弹 |
[12:16] | I’m flicking it. | 我在轻弹了 |
[12:18] | Weave him up a brand new lid. SOFIA: Wow! | 给他做顶新帽子 |
[12:26] | Oh, why, it’s quite nice. | 还真挺漂亮的 |
[12:28] | And I thought you said the spell wrong- My– ( yelling ) | 我还以为你会说错咒语呢 |
[12:32] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | Cedric. | 赛克,赛克,快停下 |
[12:35] | Cedric, stop it. | |
[12:36] | Oh, Stopeezi! | 停下,停下 |
[12:39] | Undosium? Takebackitus? Reverso? | 解开?收回?收回?收回? |
[12:41] | Oh, I can’t think of the right spell! | 我想不起来正确的咒语了 |
[12:44] | Oh. | |
[12:47] | Ow! | |
[12:49] | Oh! | |
[12:53] | ( poof ) | |
[12:54] | You see? He’s not ready. | 你瞧,他还是不行 |
[12:57] | And I’m not sure he ever will be. | 真不知道他什么时候才能行 |
[13:00] | But, Father, if you hadn’t interrupted me– | 但是爸爸 要是你不打断我的话,我就会 |
[13:03] | I was trying to help you do it right. | 我只是在帮你去做正确的事情 |
[13:06] | Oh, you’re interrupting again. | 你又在打断我了 |
[13:08] | And you clearly didn’t listen. But– | 显然你没认真听我说 |
[13:13] | I’m going to find a spell to fix the door. | 但是 |
[13:18] | I still think you’re a wonderful sorcerer, | 我还是想想用什么咒语修门吧 |
[13:20] | Ceddy darling. | 我始终认为你是个 非常棒的巫师,宝贝儿 |
[13:21] | Jellybean? Thank you, Mummy. | 吃糖吗? 谢谢妈妈 |
[13:25] | Baking healthy snacks is a good deed, right? | 烘焙小甜点,这主真不错,对吗? |
[13:27] | Uh-huh. Good and yummy. | 好吃又好玩 |
[13:29] | This is our favorite Buttercup recipe, | 这可是我们金凤花的独家做法 |
[13:32] | four-berry flatcakes. | 四季果仁派 |
[13:34] | We hope you like them. | 希望你们能喜欢 |
[13:39] | So what do you think? They’re tasty. | 您觉得怎么样? 挺好吃的 |
[13:41] | But what if we add a pinch of skyrocket salt? | 不过可以再加一点 |
[13:45] | ( gasp ) | 画龙点睛的调味料 |
[13:46] | And a few lightning lemon drops. | 再来点儿新鲜冰冻柠檬汁 |
[13:49] | And some sprigs of disappearmint… | 然后再加点魔法树叶 完成 |
[13:54] | and voila! | 新鲜出炉的魔法小蛋糕 |
[13:55] | Fresh baked fly-cakes! | 新鲜出炉的魔法小蛋糕 |
[14:02] | It’s really good. | 真是太棒了 |
[14:03] | So they don’t need our help dancing | 看来他们不需要我们教跳舞 |
[14:06] | and they don’t need us to make them treats. | 也不需要我们做的蛋糕 |
[14:07] | What other good deeds can we do? | 那我们还能做什么呢? |
[14:09] | Actually, there is something you can help me with. | 说起来,有一件事倒是需要你们帮忙 |
[14:13] | I need some top-notch partners for the big conjuring contest. | 我要找一些优秀的搭档 准备今天的魔法竞赛 我们? 我们? |
[14:18] | Us? | Us? 你们 |
[14:19] | You. | 你们 |
[14:22] | Don’t worry, Mr. Cedric. | 别担心,赛克先生 |
[14:23] | You still have time to show your father | 你还有机会给你爸爸 |
[14:25] | a really great spell. | 展示一条正确的咒语 |
[14:26] | And I know you will, Ceddy-kins. | 我也相信你肯定能做到 |
[14:28] | But it’s time for me to get ready to host | 但是现在我要去准备 |
[14:31] | the conjuring contest where we’ll find out | 主持晚上的魔法竞赛了 |
[14:35] | who is the most magical sorcerer | 到时候我们会看到谁是 |
[14:37] | at Mystic Meadows. ( gasps ) | 神秘牧场的最厉害的巫师 |
[14:40] | That’s what we should do! | 那正是个好机会 |
[14:41] | Let’s enter the conjuring contest. | 我们去参加魔法大赛 |
[14:43] | We’ll be a team. | 我们组个队,你、我,还有你爸爸 |
[14:44] | You, me, and your dad. | |
[14:46] | Then when your magic helps us win the contest, | 如果你能帮助我们赢得比赛 |
[14:48] | your dad will see that you deserve the family wand. | 你爸爸就会同意给你家族魔杖了 |
[14:51] | That’s a wonderful idea. | 这主意可真不错 |
[14:53] | That’s a terrible idea! | 这主意真是糟透了 |
[14:54] | Father will just interrupt me the way he always does. | 爸爸还会打断我,就和以前一样 |
[14:57] | Not if I’m there to stop him. | 如果我在旁边阻止呢? |
[15:04] | WINNIFRED: She is the nicest friend you’ve ever had, Ceddy-kins. | 她可真是你的好朋友,酒窝小宝贝 |
[15:07] | Come to think of it, she might be | 好好想想吧 |
[15:09] | the only friend you’ve ever had. | 她也许是你一生都难再找到的朋友 |
[15:11] | I found the door spells. | 我找到修门的咒语了 |
[15:14] | Never mind that, Goodwyn. | 先等等吧,古德温 |
[15:16] | You have a conjuring contest to prepare for. | 好好准备,参加一会儿的魔法大赛吧 |
[15:19] | With me and Mr. Cedric! | 还有我和赛克先生 |
[15:21] | Oh, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. | 我可不认为这是什么好主意 |
[15:24] | But I was so looking forward to being on your team. | 但是我真的很想加人你们的团队 |
[15:26] | Well, as long as I’m doing the conjuring, | 只要我一出手,什么事情都能解决 |
[15:29] | we should be fine. Porticus. | 修好门 |
[15:33] | This is not going to work. | 看来事情不太顺利 |
[15:35] | Don’t worry. I have a plan. | 别担心,我有办法 |
[15:38] | Hello, one and all, | 朋友们,大家好 |
[15:40] | and welcome to the annual | 欢迎大家前来参加 |
[15:41] | Mystic Meadows Conjuring Contest! | 一年一度的神秘牧场魔术比赛 |
[15:44] | The rules of the contest are simple. | 比赛的规则非常简单 |
[15:47] | I’ll give each of you a riddle to solve, | 我会给每个参赛队出道题 |
[15:50] | and then you conjure up the answers. | 然后你们用魔法给我答案 |
[15:52] | No potions or spellbooks allowed, | 不许用魔水,也不许看咒语书 |
[15:55] | and no summoning of spirits | 当然也不许召集我们的 |
[15:57] | from the netherworld to help. | 邻居小精灵来帮忙作弊 |
[15:59] | Whichever team gets all the riddles right | 哪一队能又快又好地答对所有题目 |
[16:03] | will be declared | 就会成为神秘牧场魔法竞赛的冠军 |
[16:04] | Mystic Meadows Conjuring Champions. | |
[16:07] | May the best wizards win. | 只有最棒的巫师才能赢 |
[16:09] | The first riddle is for Team Marshak. | 第一道题是出给马沙克代表队的 |
[16:13] | ( clearing throat ) “It has many layers, | 一层一层包得紧 |
[16:16] | “but don’t ask me why. | 没人知道啥原因 |
[16:18] | If you try to peel them, it’ll make you cry.” | 如果动手剥开它 泪水打湿你衣襟 |
[16:22] | JADE: A cake’s got layers. | 蛋糕有很多层 是 |
[16:23] | Well, it could be… No, that’s not it. | 肯定不是的 |
[16:26] | Hmm, maybe it’s a joke. | 会让人流泪的?也许是 |
[16:28] | Maybe it’s an… | |
[16:30] | TOGETHER: Onion! | 洋葱 |
[16:33] | Correct! | 没错,正确答案就是洋葱 |
[16:34] | The answer is an onion! | |
[16:37] | ( all cheering ) Huzzah! Huzzah! | 好棒,厉害 |
[16:38] | And now, a riddle for Team Goodwyn. | 下一题,这是给古德温代表队的 |
[16:42] | “It starts out a creepy, crawly, little guy, | 小的时候模样丑陋 让人厌恶 |
[16:45] | then sprouts beautiful wings that allow it to fly.” | 长大后拥有美丽的翅膀 翩翩飞舞 |
[16:49] | Um… | 模样丑陋让人厌恶? |
[16:50] | Ooh, a creepy crawly? Yes. The spell’s… | 模样丑陋还能飞? |
[16:53] | CEDRIC: Oh, I know this. | 我知道了 |
[16:54] | Ooh, what about a butterfly? | 我猜应该是蝴蝶 |
[16:56] | Good thinking, Princess Sofia. | 你真聪明,苏菲亚公主 |
[16:58] | I’ll conjure one right up. | 我这就变出一只来 |
[17:00] | This is a beautiful wand, Mr. Goodwyn. | 这魔杖真是太好看了,古德温先生 |
[17:03] | Flutterus butterus! | 美丽的蝴蝶 |
[17:05] | ( oohing and aahing ) | 对极了,答案就是蝴蝶 |
[17:07] | Correct! | |
[17:08] | The answer is butterfly! | |
[17:11] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[17:15] | Well, nicely conjured, son. | 干得不错呀,儿子,非常漂亮 |
[17:18] | Very colorful. | |
[17:19] | ( gulps ) | |
[17:20] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢,爸爸 |
[17:22] | See? He’s impressed. | 瞧,他夸你了 |
[17:23] | Team Marshak, it’s time for your next riddle. | 马沙克代表队,请听你们的第二道题 |
[17:28] | “To make sure you’re not late, | 要想保证不迟到 |
[17:30] | “just look at my face or watch for the birdie, | 往我脸上瞧一瞧 |
[17:34] | just in case!” | 或者看看小鸟儿 什么都不会漏掉 |
[17:35] | Maybe it’s… | 这可能是 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. Ooh. | 我不知道 |
[17:41] | That is a very good guess. | 真是个不错的答案 |
[17:43] | TOGETHER: Yeah! | 但是 |
[17:45] | But I am afraid it’s not quite right. | 很遗憾,这不是正确答案 |
[17:48] | The answer is not just a clock, but… | 正确答案不仅仅是闹钟,而是… |
[17:52] | A cuckoo clock! | 布谷鸟钟 |
[17:54] | Ugh! | 就差了一点点 |
[17:54] | We were so close. | 古德温代表队 |
[17:57] | Team Goodwyn, if you can answer this last riddle, | 如果准确答出最后一道题 |
[18:00] | you will be the winners. | 你们就是今年的冠军了 |
[18:03] | “With a few lumps of coal, your smile’s frozen in place, | 带着几个小煤块儿 |
[18:07] | “but too much sunshine | 笑容在瞬间被冻僵 |
[18:09] | wipes it right off your face.” | 可阳光送来了温暖 你却变得那么忧伤 |
[18:12] | Okay, team, let us think. | 好,听着,好好想一想 |
[18:14] | What has a frozen smile made of coal? | 什么有冰冻的笑容 还带着小煤块儿? |
[18:17] | Oh, is it a Lava Lizard? | 是煤矿的蜥蜴吗? |
[18:19] | Made of coal, yes. Frozen, no. | 是煤块做的,但不是冰冻的 |
[18:21] | Lumps of coal, smile’s frozen in place, | 有小煤渣,还有冰冻的笑容 |
[18:24] | too much sunshine will– | 阳光一出来就 |
[18:26] | ( gasps ) I know. | 知道了,是雪人 |
[18:27] | A snowman! | 没错,肯定是 |
[18:28] | Yes, that’s it. | 没错,肯定是 |
[18:30] | Oh, you’re really good at riddles. | 你可真会猜谜语 |
[18:32] | Thanks, Mr. Cedric. So can you conjure up a snowman? | 谢谢,赛克先生,你能变出雪人来吗? |
[18:34] | Certainly. No, no, no. | 当然能 |
[18:36] | If we get this right, we win. | 不,答对了这道题就赢了,让我来 |
[18:38] | I should do it. But I can do it, Father. | 但是我可以的,爸爸 |
[18:41] | No, you can’t, Cedric. | 不,你不行,赛克 |
[18:43] | TOGETHER: Frigidium Snowmanus! | 冰冻的雪人,来吧 |
[18:51] | ( gasps ) | |
[18:55] | You made them all snowmen? | 大家都变成雪人了 |
[18:57] | Cedric, look what you’ve done. Me? | 赛克,看看你干的好事 |
[19:00] | Both of us saying the spell is what made it go wrong. | 我?是我们两个一起念的咒语 才会这样的 |
[19:03] | If I did it myself, it would have been fine! | 如果是我自己,根本就不会这样 |
[19:05] | Oh, Mummy, I’ll save you! | 妈妈,我来救你 |
[19:08] | Snowmanus– | 快把雪人 |
[19:10] | Raise your arm higher! | 胳膊还得再高点儿 |
[19:11] | Restorato Meltato! | 快把雪人融化 |
[19:16] | What is that? Odin’s icicles! | 那是什么? 是奥丁的冰柱 |
[19:19] | You made a little sun, Cedric. | 你弄了个小太阳,赛克 |
[19:21] | You were supposed to say Packengo, not Meltato! | 你应该收回魔法,不是把它们融化 |
[19:26] | You distracted me! | 因为你在干扰我 |
[19:28] | Excuses, excuses. SOFIA: Stop it, both of you! | 找借口,找借口 行了,别埋怨了,快看 |
[19:31] | Look! CEDRIC: Oh, no! They’re melting! | 不,要化了 还是看我的吧 |
[19:33] | I can fix this! | 还是看我的吧 |
[19:35] | And so can Mr. Cedric, | 赛克先生能行的 |
[19:36] | if you’d just give him a chance. | 你应该给他一个机会的 |
[19:38] | I’ve given him plenty of chances. | 我给过他很多机会 |
[19:40] | Not really, Mr. Goodwyn. | 你错了,古德温先生 |
[19:41] | I know you’re just trying to help, | 我知道你很想帮忙 |
[19:43] | but you’ve been interrupting him all day, | 但你一直都在打断他 |
[19:45] | And the one time you didn’t, | 你没有干涉的时候 |
[19:46] | he made a perfect butterfly. | 他变出了美丽的蝴蝶 |
[19:47] | Well, that’s true, but this is | 就算是这样 |
[19:49] | a very difficult spell. | 这次的问题也太严重了 |
[19:51] | Which is why you need to let him do it on his own. | 所以你更应该让他靠自己的力量完成 |
[19:54] | ( sighs ) I’ll give you one try, | 就让你再试一次 |
[19:56] | but do it quickly, | 一定要快点儿,你妈妈就要化掉了 |
[19:57] | before your dear mother melts. | |
[19:59] | It’s all up to you now. | 现在看你的了 |
[20:01] | Yes. | 好的,我已经准备好了 |
[20:02] | I suppose it is. Right. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | Winter ice and frozen snow, Restorato Packengo! | 让冬天的冰雪还有霜 一切都变回原来的模样 |
[20:19] | We’re still waiting, team Goodwyn. | 我们还等着呢,古德温队 |
[20:22] | Do you have an answer to the riddle? | 是不是已经想出答案了? |
[20:25] | Poseidon’s pumpkins! | 海神的南瓜 |
[20:27] | You did it, Cedric! | 你做到了,赛克 |
[20:28] | I did. Did what? | 我做到了 做到什么? |
[20:30] | They don’t know what happened. | 他们还不知道呢 |
[20:31] | So we can still win the contest. | 所以我们还能够赢得比赛 |
[20:33] | One snowman, coming right… | 变一个雪人,快快展 |
[20:37] | Cedric, why don’t you do the honors? | 赛克,你不想要这个机会吗? |
[20:40] | Really, Father? | 真的吗,爸爸? |
[20:42] | Yes, son. | 当然,儿子 |
[20:44] | Frigidium Snowmanus! | 寒光一闪,雪人即现 |
[20:50] | Snowman is the correct answer! | 雪人就是正确的答案 |
[20:53] | Team Goodwyn has won | 古德温队是这次神秘牧场魔法大赛的冠军 |
[20:55] | the Mystic Meadows Conjuring Contest! | |
[20:58] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[20:59] | ( cheering and applause ) | 太棒了 |
[21:03] | Great conjuring, Mr. Cedric! | 棒极了,赛克先生 |
[21:05] | Yes, well done, son. | 是的,干得好,儿子 |
[21:10] | JADE: Goodbye, Mr. Marshak. | 再见,马沙克先生 |
[21:11] | Sorry, we weren’t able to do a good deed for you today. | 抱歉,今天并没有真的给您帮上忙 |
[21:14] | What are you talking about? | 怎么能这么说呢? |
[21:16] | We spent the day dancing, cooking, conjuring. | 我们今天一起跳舞,做蛋糕,参加比赛 |
[21:19] | I can’t remember the last time we had so much fun. | 我都好久没有这么开心了 |
[21:22] | And that’s the best deed I can think of. | 我想这才是我最需要的 |
[21:24] | So we did our good deeds? | 那我们算是帮上忙了? |
[21:26] | You did great deeds. | 你们帮了我的大忙了 |
[21:29] | Excellent. So when we get home, | 太好了,那等回家之后 |
[21:30] | you will all receive your Buttercup Good Deed badges. | 你们都可以获得金凤花的善举勋章了 |
[21:34] | Why wait until then? | 干嘛等回家后呢? |
[21:35] | Yes! Wow! | 太好了 |
[21:37] | Whoo! Whoo-hoo! | |
[21:38] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Goodbye, Ceddy-kins. | 再见,小宝贝 |
[21:41] | Hope to see you again soon. | 希望很快再见到你 |
[21:43] | And you, too, Princess Sofia. | 还有你,苏菲亚公主 |
[21:45] | Thank you for visiting. | 谢谢你们来看我们 |
[21:47] | Sure. We all had a great time. | 不用谢,我们过得非常愉快 |
[21:50] | Where’s Father? | 我爸爸呢? |
[21:51] | I don’t know. | 我没看见 |
[21:53] | Well, then say goodbye for me. | 那替我跟他道个别 |
[21:56] | And me, too. | 还有我 |
[21:57] | ( horse neighing ) | 等等,赛克 有件东西你来保存,我想会比我更合适 |
[21:58] | But, Cedric, there is something | |
[22:01] | I need you to look after for me, son. | |
[22:04] | ( Cedric gasps ) | |
[22:05] | The family wand. | 家族的魔杖 |
[22:07] | You’ve earned it. | 是你应得的 |
[22:10] | Now make sure you put it to good use. | 可不能用它做坏事 谢谢,爸爸 |
[22:12] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢,爸爸 |
[22:13] | All right, everyone. | 好了,各位 |
[22:15] | Let’s give them a big Buttercup farewell. | 我们一起来一段金凤花的告别词吧 |
[22:17] | ♪ Buttercups, Buttercups! ♪ | 金凤花,金凤花,一直在努力 |
[22:19] | ♪ Tried and true! ♪ | |
[22:20] | ♪ Buttercups, Buttercups! ♪ | 金凤花,金凤花,永远想念你 |
[22:21] | ♪ We’ll miss you! ♪ | |
[22:23] | Firecrackerus Explodo! | 美丽的烟花,亮起来吧 |
[22:26] | ( firecrackers soaring and popping ) | |
[22:29] | That’s my son, you know. | 这才是我儿子嘛 |
[22:32] | Cedric the Sensational! | |
[22:37] | ( cheerful music plays ) |