时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ Sofia, the first ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:39] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:43] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 英勇公主团 |
[01:06] | ROLAND: Look, everyone! | 大家看,我们到了绿宝石山谷 |
[01:07] | We’ve entered the Emerald Valley. | |
[01:09] | Wei-Ling looks so different than Enchancia. | 威灵王国和我们的魔法王国完全不同 |
[01:12] | Is that their palace? | 那是他们的宫殿吗? |
[01:13] | Yes, Sofia. | 是的,苏菲亚 |
[01:15] | Isn’t it breathtaking? | 是不是感觉很壮观? |
[01:32] | Greetings, my friends from Enchancia. | 欢迎你们,来自魔法王国的朋友们 |
[01:35] | Hey, Jin. Hi, Jun. | 嗨,金 嗨,朱恩 |
[01:36] | Welcome to Wei-Ling. | 欢迎来威灵王国 |
[01:38] | Jun, Jin, why don’t you show our guests | 朱恩,金,带客人们到雕塑花园去转转 |
[01:41] | the Sculpture Garden | 我和罗伦国王有事谈 |
[01:42] | while I talk with King Roland? | 我和罗伦国王有事谈 |
[01:46] | We have over 50 types of flowers in our gardens, | 花园里有超过五十种以上的花卉 |
[01:49] | and more than 100 sculptures. | 还有不止一百件雕塑品 |
[01:51] | This sculpture here | 这个雕塑是我们的曾曾曾祖母 |
[01:52] | is of my great-great-great grandmother. Note the detail on the dress and parasol. | 注意看裙子和伞上的细节部分 |
[01:59] | ( James sighs ) Hey, James, you wanna see something really awesome? | 嗨,詹姆士 想看看真正刺激的吗? |
[02:03] | Please. | 当然了 |
[02:05] | There’s a statue in here that you’ve got to see. | 那我带你去看这里的一座雕像 |
[02:10] | Whoa, what is that? | 这是什么? |
[02:12] | A jaguar. | 是金钱豹 |
[02:14] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[02:16] | That jewel is huge. What is it? | 这么大的宝石,这是什么? |
[02:20] | Whoa! A secret compartment! | 是个秘密空间 |
[02:24] | And there’s something inside. | 里面好像有东西 |
[02:26] | Jin, it looks like some kind of treasure map. | 看起来像是藏宝图什么的 |
[02:29] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[02:30] | “The treasure of the Jade Jaguar.” | 翡翠金钱豹的宝藏? |
[02:34] | What’s the treasure of the Jade Jaguar? | 翡翠金钱豹的宝藏是什么? |
[02:36] | I have no idea. | 我也不太明白 |
[02:38] | But we have a map to its treasure. | 但是我们现在有了这个藏宝图 |
[02:40] | Do you want to go find it? | 你不想去找宝藏吗? |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah. | 当然想 |
[02:51] | Where are you two going? | 你们俩要去哪儿? |
[02:53] | On a treasure hunt! | 我们去寻找宝藏 |
[02:54] | To find the treasure of the Jade Jaguar! | 去找翡翠金钱豹的宝藏 |
[02:56] | Is that a real treasure? | 真的有什么宝藏吗? 我也不知道 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. | 要是真的,最好能给我带几颗宝石回来 |
[02:59] | If it is, they better bring a few gems back for me. | |
[03:01] | Hello, girls. | 嗨,姑娘们,希望你们能玩得开心 |
[03:03] | I hope you’re enjoying yourselves. | |
[03:05] | Hmm, where are your brothers? | 你们的兄弟呢? |
[03:07] | Oh, they went to look for the treasure of the Ruby Rhino | 他们去寻找什么犀牛卢比 |
[03:09] | or the Sapphire Snake or something. | 或者眼镜蛇赛夫尔的宝藏了 |
[03:11] | You don’t mean the treasure of the Jade Jaguar? | 你是说翡翠金钱豹的宝藏吧? |
[03:14] | Yes, that’s the one. | 对,就是这个 |
[03:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:17] | What’s wrong, Emperor? | 怎么了,皇上? |
[03:18] | I don’t know how they found the map | 我不知道他们是怎么发现 |
[03:20] | that leads to the Jade Jaguar’s cave. | 那张翡翠金钱豹藏宝洞的地图的 |
[03:23] | But we must stop them. | 但我们必须阻止他们 |
[03:25] | Jin doesn’t know that there’s an actual jaguar | 他们不知道在那个宝洞的外面 |
[03:28] | guarding that treasure! | 有只真正的金钱豹 这是真的? |
[03:30] | There is? Indeed. | 当然是真的 |
[03:32] | The Jade Jaguar used to steal | 翡翠金钱豹一直偷窃 |
[03:34] | everyone’s gold and jewels. | 所有人的金子和珠宝 |
[03:36] | Oh, it was a terrible time for our kingdom. | 那是我们王国最可怕的时期 |
[03:39] | So I had our Royal Sorcerer | 所以我让皇家魔法师使了一个魔咒 |
[03:41] | cast a spell that allowed him to speak with the jaguar. | 让他能和金钱豹对话 |
[03:45] | We offered the beast 10,000 pieces of treasure | 我们以数以万计的珍宝为代价 |
[03:48] | if he would stay in his cave. | 要它呆在它的洞穴里 |
[03:51] | And the kingdom has been safe ever since. | 从那以后,国家才安定下来 |
[03:53] | But the jaguar is very protective of his treasure. | 不过,这只金钱豹对它的宝藏看得很紧 |
[03:58] | What will he do if James and Jin | 如果詹姆士和金进了它的洞穴 |
[04:00] | go in his cave, Emperor Quon? | 会怎么样,皇上? |
[04:01] | I’d rather not find out. | 但愿这种事情还没发生 |
[04:04] | We must go after them at once. | 我们必须马上找到他们 |
[04:05] | Lead the way. Dad! Wait! | 你带路吧 |
[04:08] | We want to come with you. | 爸爸,等等,我们也想一起去 |
[04:09] | That’s not a good idea, Sofia. | 这可不是好主意,苏菲亚 |
[04:11] | This is far too dangerous for princesses. | 这对公主们来说实在是太危险了 |
[04:14] | We’ll bring your brothers home safe and sound. | 我们会把他们安全地带回来 |
[04:18] | I wish they’d let us help. | 希望我们能帮上忙 |
[04:19] | Don’t worry, Sofia, our dads can handle this. | 别担心,苏菲亚 大人们能处理好 |
[04:24] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[04:27] | I wonder if the treasure will be hard to get. | 那些宝贝也许很难得到 |
[04:28] | You mean, locked up somehow? Or buried. | 你是说,有机关之类的? 在地下 |
[04:31] | Or in a dark cavern filled with booby traps. | 或者是在一个布满陷阱的黑洞里 |
[04:34] | Whatever it is, a couple of princes like us | 不论怎么样,像我们两个这样的王子 |
[04:37] | should have no problem figuring it out. | 对付这些绝对没有问题的 |
[04:39] | Whoa. | |
[04:45] | This is it. | 就是这里,我们要进去吗? |
[04:46] | Should we go in? | |
[04:48] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[04:53] | Wow, Jin. I’ve never seen so much treasure in one place. | 金,我从没见过 这么多宝贝堆在一起 |
[04:56] | So much gold. | 这么多金子 |
[04:59] | And those jewels… | 还有这些宝石 |
[05:01] | All for us! | 都是我们的 |
[05:03] | Woo-hoo! We’re rich! | 发财了 |
[05:20] | ( growling ) | 翡翠金钱豹 这东西怎么活了? |
[05:22] | The Jade Jaguar! | |
[05:24] | I didn’t know he was real! | |
[05:25] | Ahh! Run! | 快跑 |
[05:31] | ( screaming ) | |
[05:36] | I guess there was a booby trap. | 我想这应该是个陷阱 |
[05:38] | Yep. | 对 |
[05:43] | JAMES: Oh no, he’s covering us up. | 不,它想困住我们 |
[05:46] | How are we supposed to get out now? | 我们怎么才能出去? |
[05:48] | Let us out of here! | 快放我们出去 吹得真好听 |
[05:50] | ( pan flute music plays ) | 谢谢 接下来,我们的皇家魔法师吴强 |
[05:56] | That was beautiful. | |
[05:57] | Thanks. | |
[06:00] | And now, our Royal Sorcerer, | |
[06:01] | Wu-Chang will perform for us. | 将会为大家表演 |
[06:03] | Greetings. | 欢迎你们 |
[06:04] | It is my great honor to provide | 能为你们的下午茶增添乐趣 |
[06:06] | a taste of enchantment with your tea. | 是我无上的荣幸 |
[06:10] | Ooh, look at that! | 快看 |
[06:12] | He is much better than Cedric. | 他可比赛克先生强多了 |
[06:15] | Sofia, you haven’t touched your food. | 苏菲亚,你怎么不喝茶? |
[06:18] | I’m really worried about our brothers. | 我真的很担心他们两个 爸爸们一定会 |
[06:20] | I’m sure our dads will catch up to them | 在他们进人翡翠金钱豹的 |
[06:22] | before they reach the Jade Jaguar’s cave. | 洞穴前找到他们的 |
[06:24] | The Emperor went there? And the Prince? | 皇上去那里了?还有太子? |
[06:26] | Yes, why? | 是,怎么了? |
[06:27] | ( sighs ) | 很多年前,我冒险进入过 |
[06:29] | Years ago, I ventured inside the Jade Jaguar’s cave, | 翡翠金钱豹的洞穴 |
[06:32] | and I learned something that even the Emperor does not know. | 我知道有些东西连皇帝都是闻所未闻的 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么? 为了不让人偷走它的财宝 |
[06:36] | To make sure no one steals his treasure, | 金钱豹设了一个陷阱 |
[06:39] | the jaguar set a trap. | |
[06:41] | So our brothers and our fathers could get trapped? | 那我们的兄弟和爸爸很有可能被抓了? |
[06:43] | We have to go warn them. | 那赶快去提醒他们 |
[06:45] | Yes, you must! | 是的,赶快去 |
[06:46] | But, Sofia, we don’t even know which way they went. | 可苏菲亚,我们都不知道该走哪条路 |
[06:49] | Come… | 走吧,跟我来 |
[06:50] | follow me. Take this path. | 从这儿走吧 |
[06:54] | It is a shortcut that will lead | 这是一条近路,可以直接到达洞口 |
[06:56] | right to the mouth of the cave. | |
[06:58] | Then we might be able to reach them in time. | 那就能及时找到他们了 |
[07:00] | If the boys have already fallen in the trap, | 如果小家伙已经掉进了陷阱 |
[07:02] | tell your fathers that this path continues | 告诉你们的爸爸 |
[07:05] | around the side of the cave | 这条路还连接着洞穴另一边的 |
[07:07] | to a secret entrance. | 一条秘密通道 |
[07:08] | Getting there will not be easy, | 尽管走起来很艰难 |
[07:10] | but it is the only way to safely enter the cave. | 但那是唯一能安全进人洞穴的通道 |
[07:13] | Got it. Let’s go. | 记住了,我们走 |
[07:15] | Sofia, you can’t be serious. | 苏菲亚,你不是要来真的吧? |
[07:18] | We don’t know how to handle jungles and jaguars and caves. | 我们根本应付不了树丛 金钱豹、藏宝洞 |
[07:21] | Couldn’t you warn them for us, sir? | 您能替我们去一趟吗,先生? |
[07:24] | I am far too old. | 我年岁大了,我会去叫人帮忙 |
[07:25] | I will send for more help, but you must leave now. | 但你们得马上出发了 |
[07:29] | Here, you will need these. | 这个,你们会用得着的 |
[07:33] | I am not wearing that. | 我可不想戴这东西 |
[07:35] | Hmm… | |
[07:37] | How about now? | 这次呢? |
[07:38] | Ooh, much better. | 漂亮多了 |
[07:41] | We’ve got to get going! Come on. | 我们得赶快走了 |
[07:48] | Oh, no. | 不,他们肯定已经进洞穴了 |
[07:50] | They already went into the cave. | |
[07:52] | ( growling ) | |
[07:53] | That jaguar better not have laid a paw on our boys. | 但愿金钱豹还没有向我们的孩子们下手 |
[07:57] | If he gives us trouble, I’ll distract him | 如果它敢怎么样,我就以牙还牙 |
[07:59] | while you get James and Jin. | 为詹姆士和金报仇 |
[08:01] | Sounds like a plan. Ready? | 听起来很不错,准备好了? |
[08:05] | Boys? Are you in here? | 孩子们?你们在这儿吗? |
[08:07] | JIN: Father? | 爸爸 |
[08:08] | Jin! Where are you? | 金,你们在哪儿? |
[08:09] | Wait! Look out! | 等等,小心 |
[08:11] | ( screaming ) | |
[08:13] | Dad! Father! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[08:14] | James! Come here, my boy! | 詹姆士 快过来,我的儿子 受伤了吗? |
[08:16] | Are you hurt? We’re okay. | 我们没事儿 |
[08:17] | ( growling ) | |
[08:20] | You! Let us out of here! | 你快点儿放我们出去 |
[08:21] | ( evil laughter ) | |
[08:25] | Don’t worry, boys, we’ll find a way out. | 别担心,孩子们 我们一定能出去的 |
[08:33] | Look. This must be the Jade Jaguar’s cave. | 看,这一定是翡翠金钱豹的洞穴 |
[08:36] | Do you think we got here before the others? | 你认为是我们先到这里的吗? |
[08:38] | QUON: Help! Can anyone hear us? | 救命,有人能听到我们吗? |
[08:41] | I guess not. We’re too late! | 看来不是 我们来晚了 |
[08:43] | They must be in the trap. Father! | 他们一定被困住了 |
[08:46] | Jun, if you run in there, you’ll get trapped too! | 父王 朱恩,如果你跑进去,也会被困住的 |
[08:48] | So what do we do? I say we wait for help. | 那我们怎么办? |
[08:51] | I think we should keep following the path, | 还是等待救援吧 |
[08:53] | find the secret entrance to the cave, | 我认为我们应该沿着这条路 找到那条通往洞穴的秘密通道 |
[08:55] | and rescue them ourselves. | 去把他们救出来 |
[08:56] | How are we supposed to do that? There’s a jaguar in there. | 我们怎么能做得到呢? 那可有一只金钱豹 |
[08:59] | And Wu-Chang said taking the back way would be really hard! | 魔法师吴强说了,那条路很难走的 |
[09:03] | Our dads and brothers are in big trouble, | 我们的爸爸和詹姆士陷人了危险之中 |
[09:05] | and it’s up to us to save them. | 形势需要我们去救他 |
[09:07] | I know we can do it. | 我认为我们能做到 |
[09:08] | For Dad and James? | 为了爸爸和詹姆士? |
[09:11] | Okay, fine. I’ll do it for Daddy. | 好吧,我可是为了爸爸 |
[09:13] | And a little bit for James. | 有一点儿是为了詹姆士 |
[09:15] | But mostly for Daddy. | 但主要是为了爸爸 你跟我们一起吗? |
[09:17] | Are you with us, Jun? I’m with you. | 当然一起了 |
[09:19] | All right! Follow me. | 那好吧,跟我来 |
[09:23] | This path isn’t so bad. | 这条路没那么难走 |
[09:25] | There’s some nice trees, pretty flowers– | 还有一些好看的树和可爱的花儿 |
[09:28] | And scary-looking stone guys! | 还有那些恐怖的石头人 |
[09:34] | And what are they doing | 奇怪的是他们为什么站在路中间呢? |
[09:35] | right in the middle of the path? | 看,有标签 |
[09:37] | Look, a sign. “The Maze of Warriors.” | “猎户的迷宫” |
[09:40] | Oh, this is a maze. | 这是一个迷宫 |
[09:47] | We just have to go around the statues. ( grunts ) | 我们得想办法穿过这些雕像 |
[09:50] | Did you see that? The statue moved. | 你看到了吗?雕像会动 |
[09:53] | This is getting creepier by the minute. | 现在变得越来越恐怖了 |
[09:54] | Uh! Let’s try again. | 我们再试一次 |
[09:57] | Maybe split up this time. | 也许这次就成功了呢? |
[10:04] | I’m sorry, Sofia, but our dads were right. | 我很抱歉,苏菲亚 但是爸爸说的是对的 |
[10:06] | We shouldn’t be out here. | 我们根本走不出去 |
[10:08] | If we can’t even make it past statues, | 如果我们连几个雕像都摆不平 |
[10:10] | how are we going to get past the jaguar? | 又怎么能摆平金钱豹呢? |
[10:12] | But what about James and Jin? And our dads? | 那詹姆士和金怎么办? 还有我们的爸爸 |
[10:15] | Who will save them? | 谁来救他们? |
[10:16] | I’m sure the palace guards | 我相信宫廷卫士正在赶过来 |
[10:18] | are already on their way. Let’s head back. | 我们就回去吧 |
[10:20] | ( sighs ) Maybe they’re right. | 也许她们是对的 |
[10:22] | Maybe we can’t do this after all. | 我们可能什么都做不了 |
[10:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:40] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[10:41] | Mulan? | Mulan? 木兰 |
[10:43] | Where do you two think you’re going? | 你们两个这是想去哪儿? |
[10:46] | I never gave up so easily, | 我从来不会轻易地放弃 |
[10:48] | and neither should you. | 你们也不会,对吗? |
[10:49] | I was trying to tell them that, Mulan. | 我曾试图说服他们,木兰 |
[10:51] | But there’s no way we can get through those warriors. | 但是我们实在没办法穿过那些雕像 |
[10:54] | It’s too tough. | 实在太难了 |
[10:55] | Then you just have to be tougher. | 那你们就要更坚强 |
[10:57] | I don’t know if we can do that, Mulan. | 我不知道我们能否成功 |
[10:59] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[11:01] | I think you girls are stronger than you know. | 我认为你们比自己想象的要强大 |
[11:04] | ♪ I know a lot about overcoming doubt ♪ | 我们都要面对 心中的疑惑 |
[11:09] | ♪ So many things they told me ♪ | 好多的事 |
[11:11] | ♪ That I couldn’t do ♪ | 他们都说我不能做 |
[11:13] | ♪ I went and proved them wrong ♪ | 我坚持不放手 |
[11:15] | ♪ So now I’ll pass along ♪ | 证明是他们错 |
[11:17] | ♪ These simple words I hope get through to you ♪ | 这个道理 |
[11:23] | ♪ It doesn’t matter what they say ♪ | 我不用说太多 |
[11:28] | ♪ There’s only one voice to obey ♪ | 不要管别人怎么说 |
[11:31] | ♪ And it’s that little voice inside ♪ | 要知道自己怎么做 |
[11:34] | ♪ So let that be your guide ♪ | 仔细倾听自己内心 听它在说什么 |
[11:36] | ♪ Then you can save the day ♪ | 就知道怎样做 |
[11:39] | ♪ ‘Cause you are stronger than you know ♪ | 因为你其实很坚强 |
[11:44] | ♪ Stronger than you know ♪ | 其实很坚强 |
[11:49] | ♪ You may be small ♪ | 无论何时 |
[11:50] | ♪ But give it your all ♪ | 都全力以赴 |
[11:52] | ♪ And you will finally show ♪ | 最终你会发现 |
[11:56] | ♪ That you are stronger than you know ♪ | 你其实真的很坚强 |
[12:03] | ♪ So much stronger than you know ♪ | 其实真的很坚强 |
[12:10] | That gives me an idea. | 我想出一个主意 |
[12:12] | Instead of trying to go through the maze, let’s go over it. | 既然我们穿不过这个迷宫 那就越过去 |
[12:14] | Now you’re thinking. | 会动脑筋了 |
[12:16] | Sofia, do you really think | 苏菲亚,你真以为我们能跃过 |
[12:18] | we can jump across all these statues? | 这里所有的雕像吗? |
[12:20] | I know we can! | 我们肯定能行 |
[12:21] | ♪ Just look at what we can achieve ♪ | 要坚定我们的目标 |
[12:25] | ♪ Through any danger we can weave ♪ | 历尽艰险不要动摇 |
[12:30] | ♪ And we could conquer any maze ♪ | 一起通过所有迷宫 |
[12:32] | ♪ A new trail we could blaze ♪ | 我们定会成功 |
[12:34] | ♪ If only we believe ♪ | 只要我们坚信 |
[12:37] | ♪ That we are stronger than we know ♪ | 我们其实都很坚强 |
[12:42] | ♪ Stronger than we know ♪ | 真的很坚强 |
[12:47] | ♪ We may be small ♪ | 无论何时 |
[12:49] | ♪ But if we give our all ♪ | 都全力以赴 |
[12:51] | ♪ We will finally show ♪ | 我们会发现 |
[12:54] | ♪ That we are stronger than we know ♪ | 我们其实都很坚强 |
[13:01] | ♪ So much stronger than we know ♪ | 我们其实很坚强 |
[13:10] | ♪ So much stronger than we know ♪ | 我们其实很坚强 我们成功了 |
[13:22] | We made it! | 实在太棒了 |
[13:23] | That was great. | |
[13:24] | Mulan, we still have to save our families | 木兰,我们必须从翡翠金钱豹那救出家人 |
[13:27] | from the Jade Jaguar. Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗? |
[13:29] | You don’t need my help. | 你们不需要我的帮助 |
[13:31] | You already have what it takes to get past | 你们已经具有了 |
[13:33] | anything that comes your way. | 克服路途中任何困难的能力 |
[13:34] | Now go. | 去吧,我相信有些国王和王子 |
[13:36] | I believe there are some kings and princes that need rescuing. | 正等着救援呢 |
[13:40] | Come on, guys. We can do this. | 走吧,伙伴们,我们能行的 |
[13:54] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[13:58] | Silver moths! | 银色飞蛾 |
[14:00] | I can’t see where I’m going. | 我都看不见路了 |
[14:01] | I can barely see. | 我也看不见 我动不了了 |
[14:03] | I can barely move. What do we do? | 怎么办? |
[14:06] | Mulan was wrong. We can’t get through this. | 木兰说错了,我们根本过不去 |
[14:10] | Ew. | |
[14:11] | Hey, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[14:14] | Sofia, Jun, get out your fans and flutter like me. | 苏菲亚,朱恩,拿出扇子,像我这样扇 |
[14:18] | That’s right. | 就这样,飞蛾们都走开,我有扇子 |
[14:20] | Moths, out of my way! I’ve got a fan and I’m not afraid to use it. | 而且我不怕用扇子 |
[14:27] | Out of our way. | 都走开 它们飞走了 |
[14:28] | They’re flying away. | 它们飞走了 |
[14:30] | ( screaming ) Charge! | 冲 |
[14:37] | Way to fan, ladies. | 扇子开路,女士们 |
[14:39] | You really saved us back there. | 你可真是帮了大忙 |
[14:41] | I did, didn’t I? | 是,不错吧? |
[14:43] | I’m ready to face that jaguar. | 准备去面对金钱豹吧 |
[14:44] | Great. Let’s go. | 太棒了 出发 |
[14:48] | SOFIA: You guys, the path is opening up. | 伙伴们,前方一片开阔 |
[14:50] | AMBER: Maybe we’re almost there. | 也许我们快到了 |
[14:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:53] | Be careful climbing over this log. | 小心点儿,爬过去 |
[15:02] | Oh, I think we have to cross this lagoon. | 看来我们得穿过这个湖 |
[15:06] | AMBER: Uh… Do you guys see that? | 你们看,那是什么? 那,那是什么? |
[15:09] | What are those? I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:11] | But I don’t think I can fan them away. | 但我不认为能把它们扇跑 |
[15:13] | They’re lagoon lizards. | 它们是一种鳄鱼 |
[15:15] | My mom used to tell me stories about them. | 我妈妈曾经跟我讲过 |
[15:17] | They’re the meanest lizards in all Wei-Ling. | 它们是这里最凶恶的鳄鱼 |
[15:19] | ( growling ) | |
[15:22] | ( screaming ) Get back. | 走开 |
[15:24] | Jun, did your mom tell you | 朱恩,你妈妈还跟你讲过 |
[15:25] | anything else about the lagoon lizards? | 关于它们的别的什么吗? |
[15:28] | Something that could help us get past them? | 也许能帮助我们对付这些大家伙呢 |
[15:30] | I do remember something. | 我的确记得一些 |
[15:32] | My mom said they really like music. | 我妈妈说它们很喜欢音乐 |
[15:34] | She said it calms them down. | 音乐会让它们平静 |
[15:36] | Do you still have your flute? | 那你带乐器了吗? |
[15:37] | Yes! Then play something. | 带了 那快吹吧 |
[15:39] | Quickly! Oh, okay, I’ll try. | 快一点儿 |
[15:43] | ( playing gentle, lilting tune ) | 好的,马上 |
[15:50] | Look. They’re not snapping anymore. | 快看,他们比刚才安静多了 |
[15:53] | Yes, but we still need to cross the lagoon. | 是的,可我们必须得穿过这个湖 |
[15:55] | There’s no path around it. | 没办法绕过去 |
[15:57] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[15:58] | Hmm, maybe… | 也许 |
[16:01] | Excuse me, Mr. Lagoon Lizard. | 打扰一下,鳄鱼先生 |
[16:05] | Now that you’re feeling less cranky, | 请问你们现在是不是感觉好多了? |
[16:07] | would you mind taking us across the water? | 那能不能把我们送过湖去呢? |
[16:10] | As long as she keeps making music, | 只要她的音乐一直不停 |
[16:12] | we’ll take you anywhere you like. | 带你们去哪儿都没问题 |
[16:15] | Oh. Great. | 太好了 |
[16:18] | Let’s hop on their backs. | 我们骑它们过去 |
[16:20] | Hop on their backs? | 骑着它们? |
[16:21] | But what if they start snapping again? | 它们又发脾气怎么办? |
[16:23] | They won’t, as long as Jun keeps playing her flute. | 不会的,只要朱恩的音乐不断就行了 |
[16:25] | Giddy up! | 驾 |
[16:27] | ( music continues ) | |
[16:40] | For the record, I much prefer to go by flying… | 速度这么慢 |
[16:43] | Horse! | 我还以为像快艇一样呢 |
[16:58] | Thanks for the lift! | 多谢你们的相送 |
[17:00] | Thanks for the tunes. | 谢谢你们的音乐 |
[17:04] | Nice playing, Jun. | 干得不错,朱恩 |
[17:05] | We would have been lizard lunch if it weren’t for you. | 没有你,我们就变成鳄鱼的午餐了 |
[17:08] | I guess all those flute lessons paid off. | 总之音乐课的学费没白交 |
[17:10] | We better get to that cave entrance soon. | 我们最好快点找到洞穴的人口 |
[17:13] | It’s getting dark. | 快天黑了 |
[17:20] | Uh… Is this the end of the path? | 这是那条路的尽头吗? |
[17:22] | Where’s the secret cave entrance? | 秘密通道到底在哪儿? |
[17:24] | All I see is that waterfall. | 我只看到了瀑布 |
[17:26] | But we followed the path. | 我们是沿着路走的 |
[17:28] | Maybe we took a wrong turn. | 也许我们走错了 |
[17:29] | Or maybe Wu-Chang sent us the wrong way. | 或者,也许吴强给我们指的路不对 |
[17:32] | Uh. This is horrible! | 这简直太可怕了 |
[17:33] | We’ve come so far. | 已经走了那么远了 |
[17:35] | We can’t give up now. | 我们现在不能放弃 |
[17:36] | There’s nowhere left to go. | 可是没路可走了 |
[17:38] | We just have to head back and hope | 我们只能调头回去 |
[17:40] | that Wu-Chang sent the guards. | 但愿吴强派了卫兵来 |
[17:41] | Can we rest first? I’m really tired. | 能先休息一下吗? 我快累死了 |
[17:44] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[17:48] | There must be something I’m missing. | 我一定是忽略了什么 |
[17:59] | Oh… | |
[18:00] | There’s something behind that waterfall. | 瀑布后面好像有什么东西 |
[18:02] | How do we get over there? | 怎么能到那儿呢? |
[18:05] | Hmm… | |
[18:17] | Amber, Jun, | 安柏,朱恩 |
[18:19] | the secret entrance is behind the waterfall. | 那条秘密通道就在瀑布后面 |
[18:21] | Follow the stones across the water. | 顺着石头就可以进来啦 |
[18:23] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[18:28] | I think the Jade Jaguar’s cave is through here. | 这里一定通向翡翠金钱豹的洞穴 |
[18:31] | Can we fit? I hope so. | 能过去吗? |
[18:36] | Whoa… | 希望如此 |
[18:37] | JAMES: There’s got to be some way out of here. | 一定有路能从这里出去 |
[18:39] | Shh. Is that James? | 是詹姆士吗? |
[18:42] | JAMES: But we’ve tried everything! | 可我们已经想尽办法了 |
[18:43] | What else can we do? | 还能做什么呢? |
[18:46] | It sounds like they’re over here. | 听他们的声音就在前面 |
[18:52] | James! Dad! | 詹姆士,爸爸 |
[18:54] | Sofia? Are you okay? | 苏菲亚? |
[18:56] | You girls shouldn’t be here! | 你们没事吧? 女孩儿不应该到这儿来 |
[18:57] | It’s far too dangerous! | 这里实在太危险了 |
[18:59] | Well, we’re here and now we’ve got to get you out. | 我们来了,而且要把你们救出去 |
[19:01] | ( growling ) | |
[19:03] | It’s the Jade Jaguar! | 翡翠金钱豹 |
[19:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:09] | What’s going on up there? | 到底发生了什么事情? |
[19:11] | Sofia, run! | 苏菲亚,快跑 |
[19:15] | Hmm. | 想要拿回去吗? |
[19:18] | You want these back? Then you have to catch me. | 先抓到我才行 |
[19:23] | Sofia, the Jaguar! | 苏菲亚,金钱豹 |
[19:31] | I’m stuck! | 我上当了 |
[19:33] | That was the plan. | 那就对了 |
[19:35] | Wait. You can understand me? | 等等,你能听懂我的话? |
[19:37] | Uh-huh. And I need you to let my friends and family go. | 我要你放了我的朋友和家人 |
[19:40] | Let them go? | 你说,放他们走? |
[19:42] | After they tried to take my treasure? | 他们来这儿是想偷走我的财宝 |
[19:45] | James and Jin didn’t know | 他们不知道这些财宝已经有主人了 |
[19:46] | the treasure belonged to someone. | 他们不会拿走的 |
[19:47] | They won’t take any of it. | 任何人都不会,我保证 |
[19:49] | None of us will. I promise. | 给你 |
[19:52] | Here. So you don’t want my treasure? | 那你们不想抢我的宝贝? |
[19:56] | Nope. Not a single piece. | 不,保证碰都不碰 |
[19:58] | We just want our family back and we’ll go home. | 我们只想带我们的家人回家 |
[20:00] | I’ll help get you unstuck if you let us go free. | 如果你答应,我就帮你摆脱困境 |
[20:02] | Hmm. All right, all right, we have a deal. | 好吧,好吧,公平交易 |
[20:06] | Okay. Let’s get you out of here. | 好的,我把你弄出去 |
[20:08] | ( grunting ) | |
[20:11] | Amber! Jun! | 安柏,朱恩,快点帮我把金钱豹弄出去 |
[20:12] | I need you to help me get the jaguar out! You need us to do what? | 帮它弄出去? |
[20:16] | Just help me! | 过来帮忙 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Here we go. Just a little bit more. | 往后退,马上就好了 |
[20:28] | I’m free! | 自由了 |
[20:30] | Yeah. Did you miss me? | 有没有想我? |
[20:33] | Um, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:35] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[20:38] | Oh, yes. Right. | 对了,好的 |
[20:50] | Look, a rope. | 看,是绳子 |
[20:51] | Hold on, James, it might be a trick. | 等等,詹姆士,也许是个骗局 |
[20:53] | It’s okay, it’s us. | 没事的,是我们 |
[20:55] | What about the Jade Jaguar? | 那翡翠金钱豹怎么办? |
[20:58] | Oh, we took care of him. | 已经搞定了 |
[20:59] | You did? | 你们? |
[21:04] | James. You saved us! | 詹姆士 你们救了我们 |
[21:06] | Sure looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[21:08] | Jin! | 金 |
[21:13] | Father! | 父王 |
[21:16] | Daddy! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:18] | Amber! Sofia! | 爸爸 |
[21:19] | ( growling ) | 安柏,苏菲亚 |
[21:25] | Um, we should probably go now. | 我们还是快走吧 |
[21:31] | Emperor, we’re here | 皇上,末将救驾来迟,请您恕罪 |
[21:32] | to rescue you from the jaguar. | |
[21:34] | These princesses have already done it. | 救援任务公主们已经完成了 |
[21:37] | Indeed they have. | 完成得很好 |
[21:39] | But I’m curious. | 但是我很好奇 |
[21:40] | How did you get into the cave | 你们是怎么避开陷阱进人到洞穴里的? |
[21:41] | without falling into the trap? | |
[21:43] | Their sorcerer told us about a path | 他们的魔法师告诉我们 |
[21:44] | that led to a secret back entrance. | 有一条路可以找到秘密人口 |
[21:46] | But first we climbed over a stone maze | 但是我们要先爬过石头迷宫 |
[21:48] | and scared away a swarm of silver moths. | 还要赶走一大群银色飞蛾 |
[21:51] | And took a ride on a lagoon lizard. | 然后骑着鳄鱼当渡船 |
[21:53] | And got the Jade Jaguar unstuck so he’d let you go. | 最后帮金钱豹摆脱了困境 它才放你们走 |
[21:56] | You did all that? | 都是你们做的? |
[21:58] | I know I said this journey | 我说过这段路对你们女孩儿来说 |
[21:59] | would be too much for you girls, | 实在是太艰难了 |
[22:01] | but clearly, I was mistaken. | 但很明显,我低估了你们 |
[22:04] | Today, you have proven yourselves | 今天,你们证明了自己是如此的聪明和勇敢 |
[22:06] | to be smart and brave. | |
[22:08] | Thank you, Emperor Quon. | 谢谢您,皇帝陛下 |
[22:10] | Now let’s return to the palace | 现在,让我们回到宫殿去 |
[22:12] | and celebrate your daring rescue. | 庆祝你们勇敢的营救行动 |
[22:19] | Ooh! Whoa! These fireworks are amazing! | 这焰火真是太美了 |
[22:25] | An incredible fireworks display | 绚丽的焰火为三位非凡的公主而绽放 |
[22:27] | for three incredible princesses. |