时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:34] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 – |
[00:43] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 – |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ ♪ Sofia ♪ | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 |
[00:59] | SOFIA: Ghostly Gala | 小公主苏菲亚 |
[01:00] | ( howling ) | 幽灵宴会 |
[01:04] | ( cackling ) | |
[01:07] | Now that is one scary-looking witch. | 这样的女巫看起来挺吓人的 |
[01:10] | Inventor Gwen helped me make it. | 小发明家格温帮我做的 |
[01:11] | I don’t know why we’ve never thrown | 我怎么就没想过做个万圣节舞会呢 |
[01:13] | a Halloween party before. Fabulous idea, Sofia. | 主意太棒了,苏菲亚 |
[01:16] | I loved going to haunted house parties | 我更喜欢在村子里恐怖的房子里开聚会 |
[01:17] | back in the village. | |
[01:19] | Well, they were more like haunted cottages. | 大家都喜欢叫它幽灵之家 |
[01:21] | But this will be a haunted castle party. | 不过这里也可以变成幽灵城堡 |
[01:23] | ( knocking on door ) | |
[01:25] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[01:30] | Hmm. No one’s there. | 怎么没人呢? |
[01:33] | Sofia, I finished the haunted tea party. | 苏菲亚,我做了个幽灵茶话会 |
[01:34] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[01:37] | What do you think? | 感觉怎么样? |
[01:38] | Nice and creepy. | 是挺吓人的 |
[01:40] | ( knocking on door ) | |
[01:42] | Ugh! Just come in already. | 就直接进来吧 |
[01:46] | There’s no one here. | 怎么又没人? |
[01:48] | That’s weird. Look! | 太奇怪了 |
[01:50] | Weren’t those skeletons just sitting? | 快看,那些骷髅刚才不是坐着吗? |
[01:52] | JAMES: They were. | 的确 |
[01:53] | Maybe someone moved them when we weren’t looking. | 也许有人动了它们,我们没看见 |
[01:55] | Who? I don’t know. | 谁? 我不知道 |
[01:57] | I can’t wait for the party tonight, Sofia. | 我都等不及今晚的聚会了,苏菲亚 |
[02:00] | This isn’t everything. | 这只是一部分 |
[02:01] | I have lots of spooky surprises planned. ( wind howling ) | 我还有很多很多吓人的主意呢 |
[02:05] | Who did that? | 谁在那儿? 别紧张,安柏 |
[02:06] | It’s okay, Amber. It was probably just a breeze. | 可能只是风而已 |
[02:09] | This castle is a bit drafty. | 城堡的通风一向都很好 |
[02:11] | You don’t understand. Lots of strange things have been happening. | 你们不知道,刚才发生了很多奇怪的事 |
[02:14] | First, there were knocks at the door, but no one was there. | 首先,我们听到敲门声却没看到人 |
[02:17] | Then those skeletons stood up– | 接着,那些骷髅都站起来了 |
[02:19] | on their own. | 可是却没人动过它 |
[02:21] | ( chuckling ) I know we’re all excited for the Halloween party. | 安柏,我们的确都很期待万圣节的舞会 |
[02:25] | But let’s not let our imaginations | 但是也不要让丰富的想象力 |
[02:27] | get the better of us. | 把自己吓成这样,知道吗? |
[02:29] | ( all gasping ) | 知道了,苏菲亚 这些都是你想出来的吓人的主意,对吗? |
[02:33] | Oh, I get it, Sofia. | |
[02:36] | This is one of your spooky surprises, isn’t it? | |
[02:38] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[02:39] | ( knocking on door ) | 也许城堡里真的有幽灵 |
[02:43] | Maybe there’s a ghost in the castle. | |
[02:45] | Ghost?! Daddy, | 幽灵?爸爸,我们还是搬到 别的城堡去吧 |
[02:46] | we have to move to another castle immediately! | 好了,安柏 |
[02:49] | Now, Amber, we all know there’s no such thing | 我们都知道这个世界上 |
[02:52] | as ghosts. | 根本就没有什么幽灵 |
[02:53] | Your father’s right. | 爸爸说得对 |
[02:55] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable | 我相信发生这一切 |
[02:57] | explanation for all this. | 肯定都有它合理的解释 |
[02:58] | There better be. | 但愿如此 |
[02:59] | Well, I have to get more decorations. | 还得找点儿装饰品 |
[03:02] | There’s so much left to do for tonight. | 舞会还有很多事要做呢? |
[03:09] | ( ghost chuckling ) | 妖怪来了 |
[03:11] | Ooh…. | |
[03:14] | ooh, spoooooky. | |
[03:16] | ( gasping ) Hee hee hee hee! | 这是什么东西? |
[03:17] | What is that? | |
[03:19] | Ooohhh… | |
[03:24] | Ohh! | |
[03:25] | Oh, butterfingers! | 这也太重了吧 |
[03:27] | ( giggling ) | |
[03:28] | Stop laughing at once. Huh? | 我命令你不许再笑了 |
[03:31] | You’re not supposed to laugh at ghosts. | 你怎么能嘲笑幽灵? |
[03:33] | You’re supposed to be terrified. | 该吓得浑身发抖才对 |
[03:34] | You’re a ghost? | 你是个幽灵? |
[03:35] | Indeed I am. Are you scared? | 我当然是,你不怕吗? |
[03:37] | Uh… | |
[03:39] | not really. | 不怎么怕 |
[03:40] | ( sighing ) | 下次要再努力些才行 |
[03:41] | I’m going to have to try harder next time. | 你瞧,我并不是那种 |
[03:43] | You see, I’m not the type of ghost | 没事就喜欢吓人捣乱的幽灵 |
[03:45] | that enjoys going about haunting people. | 我其实是那种 |
[03:47] | I’m more of a curl-up-in-the-attic-with- a-good-book type of ghost. | 喜欢躲在阁楼上看书的幽灵 |
[03:50] | Wait a second. | 先等一下 |
[03:52] | Were you the one knocking on the door | 刚刚是你在敲门 |
[03:54] | and blowing out the lights? | 还吹灭了房间里的灯吗? |
[03:55] | Yes, that was I. | 是的,就是我 |
[03:57] | Sir Reginald Daxter Sutcliffe the Fourth. | 雷金纳德德克斯特福特克里夫四世爵士 |
[04:00] | Sir Reginald Daxter… | 雷金纳德德克斯特,什么? |
[04:02] | what? | 叫我德克斯就行了 |
[04:03] | Just call me Dax. | 叫我德克斯就行了 |
[04:05] | Why were you trying to scare us, Sir Dax? | 可你为什么非要让人害怕呢? |
[04:07] | Oh, I’m afraid I must frighten | 我想我必须在傍晚之前 |
[04:09] | everyone out of the castle by nightfall. | 吓得所有人都离开城堡 在傍晚之前? |
[04:11] | By nightfall? But you can’t do that. | 可你不能那么做 |
[04:13] | My haunted castle party is tonight. | 今晚我要举办万圣节聚会呢 |
[04:15] | Not anymore, darling, | 恐怕不行了,亲爱的 |
[04:16] | because I’m hosting a Ghostly Gala tonight. | 我今晚要举办一个幽灵们的宴会 一个什么? |
[04:20] | A what? | 一个给王国所有幽灵们办的宴会 |
[04:21] | A party for all the ghosts in the kingdom. But I have to throw my party. | 可我不能放弃我的聚会 |
[04:25] | My whole family is looking forward to it. | 家人们都很期待它的 |
[04:27] | And my ghostly guests are looking forward | 幽灵客人们很期待我的宴会呀 |
[04:29] | to my party. | 如果城堡里有人,他们就不会出现了 |
[04:30] | And none of them will show up | |
[04:32] | if there are people in the castle. | 人们看到幽灵的时候总是一惊一乍的 |
[04:33] | People always make such a fuss when they see ghosts. | 所以我一定要在日落前 |
[04:36] | So I need to scare everyone out | 把所有的人都吓得离开城堡 |
[04:38] | by sundown or I can’t have my gala, | 不然我的晚会就办不成了 |
[04:41] | which does not give me much time. | 我剩下的时间可不多了 |
[04:43] | So I better get back to it. | 所以,还要去加把劲 |
[04:45] | Toodle-oo! | 再见喽 |
[04:46] | Please, Sir Dax. | 等一下,德克斯先生 |
[04:48] | I don’t want to let my family down. | 我不能让我的家人失望 |
[04:49] | Only one of us can have our party, my dear girl, | 那我们两个只有一个 可以达成心愿了,亲爱的 |
[04:52] | and that will be me. | 那肯定是我,所以,如果你有异议 |
[04:54] | So if you’ll excuse me, | |
[04:55] | I have to go scare the pants off your family. | 我一定会吓得你的家人掉裤子的 这只是个比方 |
[04:58] | Well, not actually their pants, that would be impolite. | 那实在是太没有礼貌了 |
[05:02] | But scare them I will. ( sighing ) | 但我一定会吓跑他们 |
[05:09] | Ah. | 睡觉时间,最宝贵最放松的一刻 |
[05:10] | Nap time. | |
[05:11] | The coziest, most relaxing time of– | |
[05:13] | Ow! | |
[05:14] | Umph. Oof. | |
[05:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事,谁在捣乱? |
[05:16] | Who’s there? | |
[05:18] | Boo! That’s who. | 就是我,我的名字?小布 |
[05:20] | That’s my name. Boo. | 一听就是个幽灵的名字 |
[05:22] | I know it’s kind of an obvious name for a ghost, | 是吧 |
[05:23] | but, hey, what are you gonna do? | 觉得怎么样? |
[05:24] | You’re a ghost? | 你是幽灵? |
[05:25] | Uh-uh-uh. Ghost bat, huh? | 幽灵蝙蝠,瞧,翅膀 |
[05:27] | See, see the wings? | 这城堡里还有幽灵? |
[05:28] | I didn’t know the castle had ghosts. | |
[05:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:32] | Boo! | 你能不能别胡闹了? |
[05:33] | Would you quit it? | 别开玩笑了 |
[05:35] | Are you kiddin’? | 德克斯先生终于肯让我 |
[05:36] | This is the one day Dax finally lets me go out and do some actual haunting. | 出来做些实际吓人的计划了 |
[05:39] | Come on, no way I’m gonna stop now. | 反正我是不会停下来的 |
[05:41] | ( chuckling ) | 回头再吓你吧 |
[05:42] | Scare you later! | |
[05:44] | Clover. | 幸运草 |
[05:45] | Aaah! | 幸运草 |
[05:47] | Clover. | 苏菲亚 |
[05:48] | Sofia? | 苏菲亚 |
[05:49] | BOTH: I just saw a ghost! | 我看见幽灵了 |
[05:51] | You saw Sir Dax, too? Who? | 你也看见德克斯先生了? |
[05:53] | No, it was a ghost bat. | 谁?不,是一只幽灵蝙蝠 |
[05:55] | There are two ghosts in the castle? | 城堡里有两个幽灵? 恐怕是这样 |
[05:57] | I guess so. | 它们想把我们怎么样,苏菲亚? |
[05:58] | What do they want with us, Sofia? | 他们想把我们吓得离开城堡 |
[06:00] | They’re trying to scare us all out of the castle. | 但是我今晚的万圣节聚会 |
[06:02] | But my haunted castle party is tonight and everyone is looking forward to it. | 大家可都等着参加呢 |
[06:06] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[06:07] | I-I-I don’t know, Sofia. | 我不知道,苏菲亚 |
[06:09] | Maybe I’ll tell my parents about them. | 也许我该告诉爸爸妈妈 |
[06:11] | Whoa, you do that | 那样他们就会取消聚会 |
[06:12] | and they’ll cancel the party for sure. | |
[06:13] | I know I wouldn’t want to have company over | 换我的话也肯定不会让大家 |
[06:15] | with a bunch a ghosts floating around, | 呆在有幽灵飘来飘去的地方 |
[06:16] | scaring everybody, booing the hors d’oeuvres. | 小布只是个开始 |
[06:19] | Hmm. | |
[06:20] | Wait. | 等等,德克斯先生说 如果他不能在日落前吓得大家离开城堡 |
[06:21] | Sir Dax told me if he doesn’t frighten | 如果他不能在日落前吓得大家离开城堡 |
[06:23] | all the people out of the castle by sundown, | 他的幽灵宴会就做不成了 |
[06:25] | he can’t have his Ghostly Gala. So all I have to do is keep him | 所以我要做的就是不让他去吓人 |
[06:29] | from scaring everyone until the sun goes down | 直到太阳落山 那就可以按照计划进行了 |
[06:31] | and I get to have my party. Great plan, kid. | 好主意,亲爱的 |
[06:33] | I just have to make whatever he’s doing seem not so scary. | 我要做的只是让大家觉得没什么可怕的 |
[06:36] | All right, tell you what. | 好极了,听我说 |
[06:38] | I’ll check the kitchen for ghosts– and snacks. | 我去检查厨房里的的幽灵和甜点 |
[06:40] | You take the rest of the castle. | 你去检查城堡,好吗? |
[06:41] | Deal? Deal. | 好呀 |
[06:43] | Baileywick, have you seen any, uh, | 巴利维克,你有没有看到 |
[06:46] | strange things happening? | 什么奇怪的事情发生? |
[06:48] | Not at all, Princess Sofia. | 没有,苏菲亚公主 |
[06:50] | ( relieved sigh ) Great. | 太好了 |
[06:51] | ( xylophone playing ) Huh? | |
[06:52] | My goodness! | 我的上帝呀 |
[06:53] | The xylophone, it just started playing by itself. | 快看木琴 怎么没人弹,自己演奏起来了? |
[06:57] | Oh, it must be Dax. | 一定是德克斯 |
[06:58] | Uh, don’t worry, Mom. | 别担心,妈妈 |
[07:01] | This is just one of the spooky surprises | 这不过是我给大家准备 |
[07:03] | I planned for the party. | 晚会上的一个小创意 |
[07:04] | I asked Mr. Cedric to enchant the xylophone | 我让赛克先生施了点魔法 |
[07:06] | to make it look haunted. | 让木琴像幽灵在弹奏 |
[07:08] | Oh, it’s a party trick? | 是晚会的小魔法? |
[07:09] | Uh-huh. | 你喜欢吗? |
[07:12] | Do you like it? | 的确很有意思 |
[07:13] | It’s very charming. | 好吧,那我去看看幽灵的 |
[07:15] | ( chuckling ) | 意大利面条和肉丸怎么样了 |
[07:17] | Okay, well, I’m going to go check on | |
[07:19] | the spook-ghetti and meatballs. | |
[07:21] | See you in a bit. | 回头见吧 |
[07:22] | Oh. | 可恶至极 |
[07:23] | What a bother. | 你怎么能破坏我完美的吓人计划? |
[07:24] | I’ll have you know you spoiled a perfectly good scare. I’m not letting you scare everyone away. | 我不能让你吓得大家离开城堡 |
[07:29] | We’ll see about that. | 那我们就走着瞧好了 |
[07:37] | Eh? Boo! ( whimpering ) | 小布,是你在上面吗? |
[07:44] | ( evil laughter ) | |
[07:45] | Yo, Boo. Is that you up there? | |
[07:47] | The one and only. | 那还能有谁呢? |
[07:49] | Hey, I’d love to stay and chat, | 我挺想坐下来和你聊聊 |
[07:50] | but I got places to haunt, people to spook. | 但是我还得去别的地方继续吓人呢 |
[07:52] | Nah, you don’t want to do that. | 你肯定不想走的 |
[07:55] | Why don’t you take a break and have a snack with me? | 休息一下吧?有好吃的招待你 |
[07:58] | Well, I could use a nibble, but… | 那我就吃一点点,但是 |
[08:01] | Come on. | 好了,没猜错的话 |
[08:02] | I can tell you’re a gourmet ghost. | 你肯定是个幽灵美食家 |
[08:05] | All right, you convinced me. | 那好吧,你说服我了 |
[08:06] | CHEF: The kitchen’s haunted. | 厨房里有幽灵,我带你去看 |
[08:08] | I’ll show you. | 他们要回来了 |
[08:09] | They’re coming back. We better take our feast to-go. | 我们还是带上吃的,先撤吧 好吧 |
[08:11] | All right. I know a place we can eat in peace. | 我知道一个地方最合适,跟我来 |
[08:13] | Follow me. | 报告,一个幽灵已经搞定 |
[08:14] | Check, one ghost out of the way. | |
[08:19] | Huh. I don’t see a floating sandwich. | 我从没见过会飞的三明治 |
[08:21] | In fact, I don’t see any sandwiches! | 这里根本连渣儿都没有 |
[08:23] | So you better get back to work. | 你最好马上给我工作 |
[08:24] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗?没什么 |
[08:26] | Nothing, you know, unusual to report? | 比如什么不寻常的? |
[08:28] | No, nothing out of the ordinary, Princess Sofia. ( startled gasp ) | 没有,一切都很正常,苏菲亚公主 |
[08:41] | Stay back, Sofia. | 别过来,苏菲亚 |
[08:43] | Uh, it’s okay, Dad. | 没什么,爸爸 |
[08:44] | It’s just a magic tie rack. | 这不过是魔法的小创意 |
[08:47] | It’s one of my haunted castle surprises. | 是为万圣节聚会准备的惊喜 |
[08:50] | ( grunting ) | 有点吓着你了,是吗? |
[08:51] | Kind of spooky, isn’t it? | |
[08:55] | There you go. | 你瞧呀,真是太有意思了,苏菲亚 |
[08:56] | It’s very entertaining, but perhaps you should keep the party tricks in the ballroom. | 不过你最好还是在舞厅试验你的小魔法 |
[09:01] | Okay, Dad. | 好的,爸爸 |
[09:04] | What was that? | 门又怎么了? |
[09:05] | ( nervous chuckle ) | 你说过的,城堡里通风一向是很好的 |
[09:06] | You were right, the castle really is drafty. I better go check on my other party tricks. | 我得去看看晚会准备的其他的东西了 |
[09:11] | Well, see you later. | 回头见 |
[09:13] | ( whimpering ) | |
[09:16] | Princess Sofia! | 站住,苏菲亚公主 |
[09:18] | ( chuckling ) | 看来你是逼我必须把 |
[09:20] | I’m trying as hard as I can to be frightening. | 吓人的功力发挥到极致 |
[09:24] | I must insist you stop getting in my way. | 才能不让你阻碍我的幽灵宴会计划 |
[09:28] | Whoa! Sofia, was that a ghost? | 苏菲亚,那是幽灵吗? |
[09:31] | No! | 不,那不过是万圣节的小节目 |
[09:32] | It was just another party trick. | 我听见你跟他说话了 |
[09:34] | I saw you talking to it. Come on, Sof. | 好了,苏菲亚,快告诉我吧 |
[09:37] | You can tell me the truth. | 好吧,城堡有幽灵 |
[09:38] | Okay, there’s a ghost in the castle. | 两个,事实上 |
[09:40] | Two, actually. | 太棒了,我一直希望城堡里有个幽灵 |
[09:42] | Brilliant. I always hoped the castle would be haunted. | |
[09:44] | Oh, Amber better not see the ghosts. | 安柏肯定不希望见到幽灵 |
[09:46] | You saw how afraid she was before. | 你知道她的胆子非常小 |
[09:48] | She said she’d make us move out of the castle. | 她还说要搬到别的城堡去呢 |
[09:51] | Oh, you’re right. I can’t let them scare Amber. | 你说得对,我不能让他们吓到安柏 |
[09:54] | Hey! Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[09:55] | To make sure those ghosts don’t ruin | 我得保证不让那些幽灵 |
[09:57] | our haunted castle party. | 毁掉了我的万圣节聚会 |
[09:58] | Wait up. I’ll help you. | 等等,我来帮你 |
[10:00] | Hmm. So all I have to do is scare Princess Amber. | 看来我只要搞定安柏公主就行了 |
[10:04] | Surely, I can manage that. | 事实上,小菜一碟 |
[10:06] | ( clearing throat ) | |
[10:08] | Because I’m scary enough, I’m frightening enough | 因为我有绝对可怕的自信 绝对吓人的外表 |
[10:11] | and, by George, people are terrified of me. | 瞧吧,人们都会为我魂飞魄散 |
[10:14] | Perhaps, I’ll fetch Boo to help me out. | 也许我该找小布帮个忙 |
[10:17] | Tally ho! | 出发 |
[10:20] | So this is where you guys hang out? | 我说,这就是你们呆的地方? |
[10:22] | Hmm, nice. | 不错嘛 |
[10:24] | Well, actually… | 实际上,我通常是挂在这儿的 |
[10:27] | hello, I usually hang up here. | 不过没错,这是我的房间 |
[10:28] | But, yeah, this is our room. Come on, let’s dig in. | 来吧,我们开吃吧 |
[10:33] | So what’s with all the portraits? | 那这些肖像都是谁? |
[10:36] | Oh, those are all of Dax’s friends and family. | 他们都是德克斯的朋友和家人 |
[10:38] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[10:40] | He hasn’t seen them in a really long time. | 他已经很长时间没见他们了 为什么呢? |
[10:42] | Why not? | 他们只能离开他们的城堡 |
[10:43] | Because they can only leave their castles and see each other at the Ghostly Gala. | 来幽灵宴会才能见面 |
[10:46] | And get this. | 就像这次 |
[10:47] | It only happens once every 100 years | 而这种机会一百年只有一次 |
[10:50] | on Halloween. | 在万圣节 |
[10:51] | Huh? ‘Tis true. | 说得对 现在你知道我为什么 |
[10:53] | Now you see why I must throw my Ghostly Gala tonight. | 一定要在今晚举办宴会了吧 这是唯一的机会 |
[10:56] | It’s the only chance | 只有这样我才能见到 |
[10:58] | I’ll get to see my dearly departed family and friends. | 去世很久的朋友和亲人们 |
[11:02] | ♪ Once every hundred years ♪ | 每经过一百年 |
[11:04] | ♪ All the ghosts across the land ♪ | 幽灵们会出现 |
[11:07] | ♪ Are free to leave their castles ♪ | 离开各自的城堡 |
[11:09] | ♪ For a party oh-so-grand ♪ | 专程来这里会面 |
[11:12] | ♪ But if I cannot throw it ♪ | 如果不能够举办 |
[11:14] | ♪ My friends and family ♪ | 我的家人和朋友 |
[11:16] | ♪ Will not see through each other ♪ | 他们想在此相见 |
[11:18] | ♪ For another century ♪ | 要等下一个世纪 |
[11:21] | ♪ It’s the ghostly gala ♪ | 这是幽灵宴会 |
[11:23] | ♪ An evening full of thrills ♪ | 有整晚的惊喜 |
[11:26] | ♪ Where the ghouls are ghastly ♪ | 就算只剩骨架 |
[11:28] | ♪ But still they get the chills ♪ | 依然激动不已 |
[11:31] | ♪ The owls will hoot ♪ | 有猫头鹰… |
[11:32] | ♪ And the wolves will holla’ ♪ | 还有狼群嚎叫 |
[11:35] | ♪ ‘Cause tonight’s the night ♪ | 因为今夜是 |
[11:37] | ♪ Of the one and only ghostly gala ♪ | 唯一属于幽灵们的节日 |
[11:45] | ♪ It’s been so many moons ♪ | 时光飞速流转 |
[11:47] | ♪ Since I’ve seen Auntie Bess ♪ | 家人好久不见 |
[11:49] | ♪ And Uncle Roy and Walter ♪ | 那罗伊叔叔,华特兄弟 |
[11:51] | ♪ That’s why I’m in such distress ♪ | 我都很思念 |
[11:54] | ♪ For this year I am hosting ♪ | 终于等到这宴会 |
[11:56] | ♪ And if I don’t succeed ♪ | 如果不能如愿 |
[11:58] | ♪ ‘Tis I that will be haunted ♪ | 我的痛苦和遗憾 |
[12:01] | ♪ Until next century ♪ | 会持续一百年 |
[12:04] | ♪ It’s the ghostly gala ♪ | 这是幽灵宴会 |
[12:06] | ♪ An evening full of thrills ♪ | 有整晚的惊喜 |
[12:08] | ♪ Where the ghouls are ghastly ♪ | 就算只剩骨架 |
[12:10] | ♪ But still they get the chills ♪ | 依然激动不已 |
[12:13] | ♪ The owls will hoot ♪ | 有猫头鹰 |
[12:15] | ♪ And the wolves will holla’ ♪ | 还有狼群嚎叫 |
[12:17] | ♪ ‘Cause tonight’s the night ♪ | 因为今夜是 |
[12:19] | ♪ Of the one and only ghostly gala ♪ | 唯一属于幽灵们的节日 |
[12:24] | ♪ Each hundredth Halloween ♪ | 每一百个万圣节 |
[12:27] | ♪ It’s a supernatural scene ♪ | 一次神奇的宴会 |
[12:29] | ♪ At the one and only ♪ | 这是百年一次 |
[12:32] | ♪ Ghastly, ghostly Gala ♪ ( evil laughter ) | 神奇幽灵宴会 |
[12:42] | ♪ Bodie-oh-do ♪ | 幽灵宴会 |
[12:43] | Boo! | 知道吗,德克斯? |
[12:46] | You know, Dax, you really should tell | 也许你该告诉苏菲亚这一切 |
[12:48] | Sofia about all this. | 也许能一起想个办法 |
[12:50] | Maybe you two could work something out. | |
[12:51] | Ugh! There’s nothing to work out. | 不会有办法的 |
[12:53] | She wants her party. I want mine. | 她想要她的聚会,我想要我的 |
[12:56] | And time is running out. | 已经没有多少时间了 |
[12:58] | Boo, would you be a sport and help me give | 小布,你能帮我想办法 |
[13:00] | Princess Amber a most dreadful fright? | 让安柏公主认为 这是个不能久留的夜晚吗? |
[13:03] | Hey, I’m your bat. Scare ya later! | 为您效劳,回头见 |
[13:07] | Well, if he’s not gonna tell her, I will. | 如果他不肯说,那我去 |
[13:11] | Maybe Amber’s up in her room. | 也许安柏在她的房间 |
[13:13] | ( whispering ) | 公主殿下 |
[13:15] | Princess! | |
[13:18] | Hold on. I’ll be right back. | 等一下,我马上回来 |
[13:22] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[13:24] | There’s more to Dax’s story than you think. | 德克斯也许并不是你想象的那样 |
[13:26] | You’ve got to talk to him. | 你应该跟他谈谈 |
[13:27] | I already tried. He just won’t listen. | 我试过了,可他根本就不听 |
[13:30] | Well, that goes both ways. | 可能有别的办法 |
[13:32] | Maybe you should listen to each other a bit more. | 也许你们都应该 |
[13:34] | ( Amber shrieking ) | 互相多了解一点 |
[13:35] | Come on! Sorry, Clover. | 快 |
[13:37] | I have to go. | 对不起,幸运草,我得走了 |
[13:39] | AMBER: Take my tiaras! | 给你我的皇冠 |
[13:41] | Take my dresses! | 还有我的裙子 |
[13:42] | Just leave me alone! ( ghostly wailing ) | 只要你们快走 |
[13:44] | Oh, no! It’s the ghosts. | 不,是那个幽灵 |
[13:47] | Okay. Follow my lead. | 好吧,跟着我做 |
[13:50] | JAMES: Ooh… | 我们是幽灵 |
[13:52] | we’re ghoooosts. SOFIA: Here to haunt you! | 专门来吓唬人的 |
[13:56] | Wait, I know those voices. | 等等,这两个声音好熟悉 |
[13:59] | Unhh! You two! | 是你们两个 |
[14:01] | Oop, you caught us. | 你抓住我们了 |
[14:03] | Happy Halloween? | 万圣节快乐 |
[14:04] | That’s not funny, Sofia. Unhh! | 这可不好玩,苏菲亚 |
[14:07] | And next time ask before you use my silk sheets. | 下次再碰我的丝绸床单 |
[14:10] | Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo… | 要先跟我打招呼 好了,苏菲亚 |
[14:13] | Really, Sofia? | 这也是你的小把戏吗? |
[14:15] | Is this the best you can do? | 这也是你的小把戏吗? |
[14:16] | ( sighs ) | 但愿你的聚会能更刺激一点儿 |
[14:17] | I hope your party is scarier. She ruined my scare again! | 她又毁了我的吓人计划 |
[14:23] | And it’s almost sundown, | 而且太阳就快落山了 |
[14:25] | which means I get to have my party. | 也就是说,我能有我的聚会啦 |
[14:27] | Up-up-up-up. Not quite yet. | 不,还没有见分晓呢 |
[14:29] | You’ve left me no choice, Princess. | 你让我别无选择了,公主 |
[14:31] | I must call in reinforcements. Come along, Boo. | 我现在要去搬援兵 |
[14:35] | What does he mean by “reinforcements”? | 过来,小布 |
[14:38] | I don’t know, but we better find out. | 他刚刚说援兵是什么意思? 不知道,但我们很快就会知道的 |
[14:40] | Which way did he go? DAX: That’s it! | 他从哪儿走的? |
[14:42] | No more Mr. Not-So-Scary Ghost! | 没错,再也不做那种没人害怕的幽灵了 |
[14:44] | That way! | 那边 |
[14:49] | DAX: I know how to scare everyone | 我知道怎么能把所有人吓得离开城堡了 |
[14:51] | out of the castle once and for all. | |
[14:53] | Up we go, Boo. | 跟我来,小布 |
[14:55] | We must get to the top of the castle. | 我们到城堡的顶楼上去 |
[14:56] | He’s heading to the observatory. | 难道他想控制天文台? 德克斯? |
[15:05] | TOGETHER: Dax? | 德克斯,你要干什么? |
[15:06] | Dax, what are you doing? | |
[15:07] | I’m not going to let you stop my Ghostly Gala, darling. | 我绝对不能让你 |
[15:10] | And since I haven’t been able to scare anyone away, | 阻止我的幽灵宴会,亲爱的 现在既然我自己不能吓得人们离开城堡 |
[15:13] | I’m going to summon some creatures who will. | 那么我就要去搬援兵了 |
[15:15] | Be a sport, Boo, and invite your friends | 露一小手吧,小布 |
[15:17] | into the castle. | 叫你的朋友到城堡来 |
[15:18] | Oh, yeah. That’ll scare them all out. | 好,那一定吓走他们 |
[15:21] | I would take cover if I were you, darlings. | 我要是你,我就找个地方先躲起来 |
[15:28] | ( bats screeching ) Go on, fellows. | 来吧,跟着小布到舞厅去 |
[15:30] | Follow Boo to the ballroom! | |
[15:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢了 |
[15:36] | We’ve got to stop them. | 我们必须阻止他们 我知道一条近路 |
[15:38] | I know a shortcut. Maybe we can get there first. | 也许我们能先到那里 |
[15:40] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[15:43] | Aaah! Get me out of here! Get me out of here! | 蝙蝠,带我离开这… |
[15:45] | Clear everyone out of the castle! | 快去通知城堡里的人撤离 |
[15:48] | Where did all those bats come from? | 这些蝙蝠到底是哪儿跑来的? |
[15:49] | Summon the royal bat catchers! | 快去叫蝙蝠抓捕手 |
[15:51] | Wait! | 等等,先别走 |
[15:52] | Don’t go! | 我们可以解决的 |
[15:54] | We can fix this! | |
[15:56] | ( sighing ) Oh, James. | 詹姆士,我为今天的聚会准备了这么久 |
[15:57] | I put so much work into the party, | 可现在一切都完了 |
[15:59] | and it’s all for nothing. | 你已经尽力了,我很遗憾 |
[16:01] | You tried your best. Sorry, Sof. I’m gonna go check on Mom and Dad. | 我要去看看爸爸妈妈 |
[16:08] | Ha-ha! | 那就是说我终于可以办我的幽灵宴会了 |
[16:10] | So it appears that I get to have my gala after all. | |
[16:12] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[16:14] | Now let’s clear out these bats, Boo. | 好了,那就告诉蝙蝠们可以收工了 这里有它们在 |
[16:16] | My ghostly guests will never attend a party | 我的幽灵朋友们也不会出现的 |
[16:19] | with all that screeching. | |
[16:20] | You got it. | 马上行动 |
[16:23] | Okay, guys, party’s over. | 好了,伙计们 聚会节结束了,都出去吧 |
[16:24] | Move it out, come on. Come on. | 好了,好了,出去的时候 |
[16:26] | Don’t let the window hit you on the way out. | 小心不要撞到窗户上 |
[16:27] | Come on, move it out. Ow! | 好了,快… |
[16:29] | Hey, come on, guys. | 怎么了,伙计们? |
[16:31] | Aw, this is not good. | 情况不妙,它们不想走 |
[16:33] | They’re not leaving! | |
[16:36] | Huh! Sorry, Dax. They’re not going anywhere. | 抱歉,德克斯,它们哪儿也不想去 |
[16:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:40] | Bats are easy to let in, not so easy to get out. | 蝙蝠飞进来容易,飞出去可就麻烦了 |
[16:42] | Well, do something. | 那就想想办法 |
[16:44] | This– oh, this is dreadful. Dreadful! | 我说,这个真是糟透了 |
[16:47] | No one will attend my gala now. | 倒霉 那也没人来参加我的聚会了 |
[16:49] | No friends. No family. | 没朋友,没家人,一个都没有 |
[16:52] | Nobody. | |
[16:54] | ( sobbing ) | |
[16:57] | Oh, Dax, don’t leave like that. | 德克斯,你别这样 |
[16:59] | Sofia, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 苏菲亚,我在到处找你 |
[17:02] | Whoa! What’s up with the bats? | 蝙蝠是怎么回事? |
[17:04] | Dax let them in. | 德克斯叫来的 |
[17:06] | And now both our parties are ruined. | 我们俩的聚会都被毁了 |
[17:07] | Aw, poor Dax. | 可怜的德克斯 |
[17:09] | Poor Dax? | 可怜的? |
[17:10] | Dax has been waiting 100 years to see his family. | 德克斯等这个机会等了一百年 今天才能见家人和朋友 |
[17:14] | And if his party doesn’t happen tonight, | 如果聚会办不成 |
[17:16] | he’ll have to wait 100 more. | 他还得再等一百年 |
[17:17] | A hundred years? | 要等一百年? |
[17:19] | Oh, I feel terrible. | 我觉得很难过,我真是太固执了 |
[17:21] | I was being so stubborn. | 你们俩都是 |
[17:23] | You both were. | 现在他也不能见他的家人了 |
[17:24] | And now he won’t get to see his family. | 我要去跟他谈一谈 |
[17:28] | I need to talk to Dax. | 幸运草,你有办法把蝙蝠们赶出去吗? |
[17:29] | Clover, do you have any idea where Dax might have gone? | |
[17:41] | Sir Dax? | 德克斯先生 |
[17:42] | ( sighs ) What are you doing up here? | 你到这儿来干什么? |
[17:45] | Clover told me why you need to have your gala. | 幸运草都告诉我了 |
[17:47] | I don’t know what I would do | 我没法想象如果我见不到家人会怎么样 |
[17:48] | if I couldn’t see my family for that long. | |
[17:50] | You would miss them. | 你会很想他们,非常想 |
[17:52] | Quite a lot. | 也许我们一开始就该好好谈谈 |
[17:53] | We should have talked about all this | |
[17:54] | in the first place, instead of fighting. | 而不是作对,对不起 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. | |
[17:57] | Oh, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[17:59] | I shouldn’t have been so rude when we met. | 我们见面的时候,我也不该那么无礼的 |
[18:02] | And now neither of us can have our party. | 现在我们的聚会都办不成了 |
[18:04] | Maybe if we work together to get the bats | 也许我们可以一起想办法把蝙蝠赶出去 |
[18:07] | out of the ballroom, you could still have your gala. | 那样你还能办你的宴会 |
[18:09] | But what about your party? | 那你的聚会怎么办? |
[18:11] | I really wanted to have my party, | 我是很想办我的聚会 |
[18:13] | but I can see my family and friends every day. | 可我每天都能见到家人和朋友,你却不能 |
[18:15] | You can’t. | 你真是太善良了,苏菲亚公主 |
[18:16] | That is very kind of you, Princess Sofia. | 可是我们怎么才能把那些蝙蝠赶出去呢? |
[18:19] | But how are we going to remove all those bats? Hmm. | 小布 |
[18:23] | Boo! Ha! Now you know how it feels, scaredy-bat. | 现在知道什么感觉了吧,胆小鬼蝙蝠 |
[18:27] | Scaredy-bat. Hmm. ( gasps ) | 胆小鬼蝙蝠? |
[18:29] | I know what we have to do. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[18:33] | Here’s the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[18:35] | I’m going to open the window and you are going to scare | 我去打开所有的窗子 |
[18:37] | all the bats out of here. | 然后你去吓唬那些蝙蝠离开这里 |
[18:39] | Me? | 我?可我一整天都没吓唬到一个人 |
[18:40] | But I haven’t scared a soul all day. | |
[18:42] | Only because James and I kept getting in the way. | 那是因为我们一直在给你捣乱 |
[18:45] | You can do this, Dax. | 你能做到的,德克斯 |
[18:46] | You’re green, you glow, you’re a ghost, baby. | 你是绿色的,还会发光 你可是个幽灵,伙计 |
[18:50] | You can be frightening. | 其实你挺吓人的 他们说得对 |
[18:51] | They’re right. | 你只要让恐惧再大那么一点点就行了 |
[18:52] | You just need to come up with a really big scare. | |
[18:54] | Hmm. A big scare, you say? | 要再大一点点的恐惧,是吗? |
[18:58] | There is one thing I could try. | 我想这倒是可以试一试 |
[19:01] | Okay, everyone ready? | 好的,都准备好了吗? 你说好就好 |
[19:03] | Ready when you are. | 一、二、三,走 |
[19:04] | One… two… | 一、二、三,走 |
[19:06] | three… go! ( Dax wailing ) | 快走吧 |
[19:31] | Gooo awaaaay… | |
[19:36] | Pleeeeease go awaaaay! | 快离开这里吧 |
[19:45] | Thaaaaank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | That’s it. They’re all gone. | 太好了,它们都走了 |
[19:50] | I can’t believe it! I really frightened them. | 不敢相信,它们吓走了 |
[19:53] | I knew you had it in you, Dax. | 我就知道你能行,德克斯 |
[19:54] | Thank you, Princess Sofia. | 谢谢你,苏菲亚公主 |
[19:56] | Sure, Dax. | 好了,德克斯 |
[19:57] | Well, I better go find my family. | 现在,我去找我的家人们了 |
[19:59] | Have fun at your Ghostly Gala. | 祝你的幽灵宴会愉快 |
[20:01] | I hope your friends like the haunted castle I made. | 希望你的朋友们喜欢我做的城堡 |
[20:04] | Sofia, darling, wait. | 苏菲亚,亲爱的,等等 |
[20:07] | Huh? I think I know a way we can both have our parties. | 我想也许我们两个人都可以实现梦想 |
[20:13] | ( eerie howling ) | |
[20:18] | DAX: Rutherford. | 卢瑟福,真高兴见到你,我的老朋友 |
[20:20] | Good to see you, old chum. | |
[20:21] | Charlie, my boy! | 庄尼,我的宝贝 |
[20:22] | ( chuckling ) | |
[20:24] | Aunt Bess, you have not aged a bit. | 贝丝姨妈,你可真是一点都不老 |
[20:26] | None of us have, dear boy. | 我们都一样,小帅哥 |
[20:29] | Dax! Oh, it’s good to see you. | 德克斯,真高兴见到你 |
[20:31] | ( chattering ) Good to see you again. | 能见面真是太好了 |
[20:33] | Mildred! How long has it been? A lifetime. ( laughter ) | 已经多长时间了,一辈子吗? |
[20:40] | ( clearing throat ) | 大家能听我说句话吗? |
[20:41] | May I have everyone’s attention? | |
[20:43] | I would like to introduce you | 我想给你们介绍我的一位新朋友 |
[20:44] | all to my new friend, Princess Sofia. | 苏菲亚公主 |
[20:51] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[20:53] | Daxter, dear, this girl is not a ghost. | 德克斯亲爱的,这女孩不是幽灵 |
[20:56] | Indeed, she is not. | 她当然不是 |
[20:58] | This darling young girl is the princess of this castle. | 这个可爱的女孩 其实是城堡里的一位公主 |
[21:01] | And she is the reason we are able to have our gala tonight. | 她也是我能成功办这个聚会的原因 |
[21:04] | Is that so? | 怎么回事? |
[21:05] | Well, in that case, thank you, Princess. | 不管怎么样,我要谢谢你,公主 |
[21:08] | You’re welcome. | 您不用客气 |
[21:09] | And Sir Dax and I were wondering, would you mind | 德克斯先生和我 |
[21:12] | sharing the ballroom with my friends and family? | 很想知道您介不介意 和我的家人朋友一起聚会? |
[21:14] | Share the ballroom? | 一起聚会? |
[21:16] | So we can have our Halloween party. | 我们就可以有万圣节聚会了 |
[21:17] | But that would never work, dear girl. | 但是这从没发生过,我亲爱的 |
[21:20] | People always scream and fuss when they see us ghosts. | 人们见到幽灵总是会吓得大惊失色的 |
[21:24] | Not if they don’t think they’re seeing ghosts. | 除非他们认为他们看到的不是幽灵 |
[21:26] | Whatever does she mean, Daxter? | 她是什么意思,德克斯? |
[21:29] | How would you all like to be | 其实这一切都可以是 |
[21:30] | a part of Sofia’s haunted castle? Hmm… | 苏菲亚幽灵城堡的一部分 |
[21:35] | She’s really outdone herself. | 这个舞会真是太让人惊喜了 |
[21:37] | ( excited chatter ) | 我非常喜欢 |
[21:43] | Sofia, you’ll be happy to know that everyone | 是的,宴会太棒了 |
[21:46] | is having a wonderful time. | 苏菲亚,你肯定很乐意知道 大家都觉得这聚会棒极了 |
[21:48] | And the decorations are fantastic! | 今晚所有的装饰都非常的神奇 |
[21:50] | I’ve never seen such real-looking ghosts. | 我从来没见过这么像幽灵的装饰 |
[21:53] | It’s almost like the ballroom is really haunted! | 这简直就像是真正的幽灵城堡一样 |
[21:56] | Almost. ( nervous chuckle ) | 差不多吧 |
[21:58] | Yes, Sofia. | 是的,苏菲亚 |
[22:00] | They’re much better than your other fake ghosts. | 他们比你假扮的幽灵有意思多了 |
[22:02] | ( laughter ) | 太有意思了 |
[22:03] | What a trick. | 太有意思了 我给你带了点东西吃 |
[22:04] | That’s some spread up there. | 我给你带了点东西吃 |
[22:05] | Your princess, she really knows how to throw a shindig. Salute! Psst. | 你们的公主办起聚会来还真是有一套呢! |
[22:10] | Sofia. | 苏菲亚 |
[22:13] | How is your party going? | 你的聚会怎么样? |
[22:15] | Great, thanks to you. How’s your gala? | 好极了,多亏了有你 |
[22:18] | A smashing success. Thanks to you. | 你的呢? 举办得非常成功,这都多亏了你 |
[22:21] | Happy Halloween, Sir Dax. | 万圣节快乐,德克斯先生 |
[22:23] | To you as well, my dear. | 你也一样,苏菲亚公主 |