时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:39] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:41] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 苏菲亚 – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 |
[00:48] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 小公主苏菲亚 宠物大麻烦 |
[01:20] | There you are, my magical, powerful beauty. | 看好了,我教弗瑞多接球,瞧着 来喽 |
[01:25] | At last, you are mine. | 留神我的羽毛 现在我得补妆了,补妆 |
[01:28] | And soon, the kingdom of Hakalo will be too. | 果仁糖,那只大狒狒是不是又烦你了? 到我这儿来吧 |
[01:32] | ( evil laughter ) ( thunder rumbling ) | 我的苹果块儿怎么都不见了? 克莱可,你又喷火了 抱歉,你知道我一激动就会喷火的 |
[01:34] | No! Put that back! It belongs to my family. | 那你就不能控制点,不那么激动吗? 知道吗,幸运草? |
[01:38] | ( grunting ) | 有些事情我希望你也控制一点会比较好 是吗?比如说呢? |
[01:45] | Mom! Dad! | 吃…你的嘴巴简直一秒都不会停 那是因为我总非常饿 |
[01:48] | Leilani? Leilani? | 根本控制不了 |
[01:49] | Help! | 好吧,那我也没办法控制喷火 |
[01:51] | Leilani! Are you up here? | |
[01:53] | She fell overboard. | |
[01:54] | Men, the princess has fallen in the ocean. | |
[01:56] | And the Emerald Key is gone. | 好样的,弗瑞多 |
[01:58] | Don’t worry, my sweet girl. We’ll find you. | 它真的很会捡球 对 |
[02:01] | Wait. Don’t go. Come back. | 球 弗瑞多,你个傻狒狒,补妆 詹姆士,你的狒狒总是冲撞其他的宠物 |
[02:12] | ROLAND: Miranda, looks like a storm’s moving in. | 它快成游乐场里的小霸王了 |
[02:15] | We should head back. | 那不是它的错,是游乐场太小了 |
[02:16] | Let’s pack up, everyone. | |
[02:18] | All right, Mom. | 尽管我不想承认 但是,你说得对 |
[02:24] | ( gasps ) Look at that. | 是吗? 我们的确需要给宠物们一个更大的游乐场 就像我们学校里的那样 |
[02:26] | That’s a fancy-looking key. | 真是太棒了,那样就够大了 |
[02:29] | I think it’s made of emerald. | 果仁糖可以在那儿尽情舒展它的羽毛 |
[02:32] | Look what I found. | 克莱可也会喜欢的 |
[02:33] | Hey, it’s glowing. | 但是带着宠物去学校不违反规定吗? |
[02:36] | Dad, do you think it’s magical? I don’t know. | 严格地说,是的 |
[02:38] | I’ve never seen anything like it before. | 但是如果没人知道 我们偷偷溜进去 |
[02:40] | Well, we have books about magical jewels in the library. | 趁没人看见,直接去操场 我们明天就去 好的 |
[02:44] | Maybe we can check when we get back. | 我不知道,伙计们 |
[02:46] | ( thunder rumbling ) Oh. Time to go. | 这听起来可不是个好主意 但是苏菲亚,幸运草不去 |
[02:51] | They have the key. | 克莱可会伤心的 那… |
[02:53] | But how will I get it back? | 那就这么定了? |
[02:55] | ( chuckles ) I know. I’ll tell them that it’s my key. | 怎么样,苏菲亚?一起来 |
[02:59] | And once I get the key, | 好吧,算我一个 |
[03:01] | I will have my revenge on Hakalo. | 那就定了,明天就是我们携带宠物上学日 |
[03:04] | Crystal of night and air, | 果仁糖,快藏好了 |
[03:07] | make me a princess fair. | 猴子登山包很特别 |
[03:12] | ( evil laughter ) | 幸运草,你可要藏好了 抱歉,马上消失 |
[03:15] | Ooh, 1,001 Tiaras: | |
[03:18] | The Ultimate Guide to Being a Classic Princess. | |
[03:20] | I love this book. | |
[03:22] | Aha, here it is. | |
[03:23] | The Complete Guide to Magical Jewels. | |
[03:31] | There. | |
[03:33] | Oh, I think that’s it. | |
[03:36] | “The Emerald Key of Hakalo. | 待好 |
[03:38] | The kingdom of Hakalo is a hidden island. | 现在我们就要开始魔法课了 |
[03:40] | Only the Emerald Key can unlock | 一会儿就带宠物们去操场 |
[03:42] | the passage to this island kingdom.” | 早上好,小舞蹈家们 |
[03:46] | It says the key belongs to the royal family of Hakalo. | 你们肯定非常想知道为什么 |
[03:50] | I’ve never even heard of that kingdom. Well, I always thought it was a legend, not a real place. | 是我来教今天的魔法课 |
[03:55] | Your Majesty, there is a visitor at the door | 仙子们今天要去迎接一个新的皇室学生 |
[03:57] | who says she is the princess of Hakalo. | |
[04:00] | The princess of Hakalo? | 所以我就临时来代课了 幸运的是,我波波夫会的多着呢 |
[04:07] | Where’s the princess? Right here. | 今天我要教你们我最喜欢的一种魔水 |
[04:09] | I’m Princess Leilani of Hakalo. | |
[04:11] | But everyone calls me Lani. | 那就是混合魔水 |
[04:13] | Sorry I’m dripping everywhere. | 能混合两种完全不同的东西 |
[04:15] | I fell off my royal ship last night | |
[04:17] | and washed up on your beach. | 首先,把黄色的加到绿色的里 |
[04:18] | Oh, you poor thing. | |
[04:20] | Someone was trying to steal my family’s Emerald Key. | 摇晃摇晃再摇晃 |
[04:23] | And when I tried to stop her, we fell overboard. | 然后再加一个苹果 |
[04:26] | I don’t know what to do now. | 还有一个桔子 |
[04:28] | Without that key, my family and I can never get home. | 苹果是我最喜欢的 吃的我都喜欢 |
[04:31] | It’s okay, Lani. We found your key. | 幸运草 抱歉 |
[04:33] | Oh. You don’t know how happy that makes me. | 最后一步,只要靠后站 |
[04:36] | ( knocking on door ) | 等着见证奇迹发生吧 太完美了 |
[04:37] | I’ll get it. | |
[04:40] | Greetings, Your Majesties. | |
[04:42] | I am Princess Leilani of Hakalo. | 魔水把水果混合在了一起 |
[04:44] | Wait, what? What? | 好神奇 |
[04:45] | I see you found my Emerald Key. | 还不错 |
[04:47] | But wait. She said she was Princess Leilani. | 你瞧,苹果能挤出丰富的橘子汁 |
[04:50] | I am Princess Leilani. | 而桔子能有美味的苹果汁 |
[04:52] | She’s lying. | |
[04:53] | I am the real princess. | |
[04:55] | She’s trying to steal my key, | 天啊 |
[04:56] | just like that awful woman last night. | |
[04:58] | You’re the one who’s lying. | |
[04:59] | It’s my key. | 太新鲜了 好了,孩子们 |
[05:01] | I need it to get home. You have to give it to me. | 现在该轮到你们试试了 |
[05:04] | You can’t give it to her. We’re not giving the key to either of you until we figure out which one of you is telling the truth. | 什么? |
[05:11] | And that may take some time. | 这个给你,这个给你,这个给你 |
[05:12] | So let’s– let’s get you two dried off first. | |
[05:15] | Right this way, ladies. | 谢谢波波夫教授 |
[05:20] | I’ll send messengers out to sea | 抱歉,波波夫教授 魔法鞋子又开始闹脾气了 |
[05:22] | to look for the King and Queen of Hakalo. | 天啊,孩子们,我马上回来 |
[05:24] | They must be worried sick about their daughter. Who do you think is the real princess? | 开始混合你们的魔水吧 |
[05:28] | It’s Leilani. Just look at her gown. | 加油 差点就被他发现 |
[05:31] | Leilani does seem more princessy. | 我有一种不好的感觉 |
[05:33] | And Lani’s so-called crown is just flowers. | 放松点,苏菲亚,他已经走了 |
[05:36] | Not diamond flowers, real flowers. | 至少现在是没什么可担心的了 |
[05:39] | But Lani could still be a princess. | |
[05:41] | ( sighs ) | 那苹果是我的了 |
[05:42] | I wish there was a way to know who’s telling the truth. | 果仁糖,不 |
[05:44] | ( gasps ) There is. | 是只孔雀 |
[05:47] | We’ll give them a test. Oh! Oh, Daddy. | 这么多苹果都是我的 |
[05:51] | We have decided that the best way to determine | 给我留点儿 幸运草,不是要藏好的吗? 幸运草 克莱可 天啊 怎么回事? 太好了,下午茶时间 不 |
[05:53] | which of you is the true princess is to hold a test. | |
[05:56] | The test will have three challenges. | |
[05:58] | All taken from 1,001 Tiaras: | |
[06:01] | The Ultimate Guide to Being A Classic Princess. | |
[06:04] | I will judge the test, | |
[06:05] | with a little help from the royal family. | |
[06:07] | And whoever does better will get the key. | |
[06:10] | I have to do all that just to get my own key back? | |
[06:13] | You mean my key. | |
[06:15] | And I am happy to do whatever you require. | 幸运草,你是怎么了? |
[06:18] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 你是怎么了? |
[06:19] | The first challenge will take place in the ballroom. | 火,我在喷火 |
[06:22] | Please follow me. | 天啊,我在喷火 |
[06:25] | The handbook says a princess must be graceful. | 幸运草 你就别嚷了我的爪子 爪子 |
[06:28] | So for this first challenge, you will dance. | 我长了猴子的腿 我长了猴子的腿 我的尾巴哪儿去了? |
[06:31] | And we’ll see which of you has the grace of a true princess. | 这东西哪儿来的? 太有意思了 药水把它们混合了 |
[06:34] | You may begin. | 这太糟糕了 这实在太糟糕了 球 |
[06:42] | Leilani is waltzing wonderfully. | 别跑,弗瑞多 把我的尾巴还我 更糟糕了,现在更糟糕了 |
[06:52] | What is Lani doing? | 得把它们变回来 |
[06:54] | I don’t know, but it’s funny. | 在老师们发现之前 幸运草,克莱可 我…我非常抱歉 是该抱歉,你看看我们 我一定会解决这个问题 现在要尽快找到果仁糖和弗瑞多 |
[07:07] | I like it. | 快点 |
[07:08] | Lani, what is that dance? | 我会的 |
[07:09] | It’s called the “Swaying Blossom.” | 谁也别动,谁也别说 |
[07:11] | It’s the first dance everyone learns in Hakalo. | 马上就回来 |
[07:13] | Unless you’re a princess. | 看来这次他们有大麻烦了 |
[07:15] | In which case you learn to waltz. | 鼻子好烫,一身的鳞片 |
[07:17] | The waltz is the most royal dance of all. | 还是蓝色的 |
[07:20] | I think it’s quite clear that this round goes to Leilani. | 这太可怕了 用不着你说 这身毛讨厌极了 |
[07:24] | I don’t know, Amber. | 这个门牙 这么大? |
[07:26] | Lani’s dance may be strange, but it’s still graceful. | 两个大耳朵 |
[07:28] | I agree. | 一晃头就会打脸 |
[07:29] | Hmm, it is a nice dance. | 我们不能就这么 |
[07:32] | Not as graceful as Leilani’s waltz. | 干等着他们回来 那还能做什么? |
[07:34] | Leilani wins this challenge. ( sighs ) | 我们自己去找弗瑞多和果仁糖 |
[07:37] | ( chuckles ) Wonderful. | 是个办法,我们走 我能飞了 我能跳了 |
[07:39] | Baileywick, let’s move on to the next challenge. | |
[07:41] | To the throne room, everyone. | |
[07:45] | “A princess must always be polite.” | |
[07:47] | In this next challenge, | |
[07:49] | we will be watching to see how good your manners are. | |
[07:52] | James will pretend to be a duke. | |
[07:54] | The Duke of Jameslandia. | |
[07:56] | Now, ladies, pretend these presents are from the duke. | 好吧,还得练练 |
[07:59] | Please open them and show us how you would politely thank him. | 准备好了吗,苹果? 现在可不是吃点心的时候,克莱可 |
[08:04] | Oh, how nice of you to give me such a wonderful… snail? How disgusting. | 我居然会这么说 |
[08:09] | Why would you give me such a hideous thing? That’s no way to open a gift. | 抱歉,可是我很饿 |
[08:16] | Wow, my very own snail. | 飞了 |
[08:19] | It’s so pretty. | 我的脑袋 |
[08:21] | You think it’s pretty? | 看到他们了吗,薇薇安? |
[08:22] | Yes, the shell reminds me | 没有,但我看见我们的老师了 |
[08:24] | of some of my seashells back home. | 这边 |
[08:26] | Does the Duke of Jameslandia give great gifts or what? | 这就是我们的主教学楼 |
[08:29] | ( chuckles ) I love it. Thank you. | 所有教室都在这里 |
[08:31] | Um, excuse me, everyone. | 打扰一下,花拉仙子 |
[08:33] | I believe I misspoke earlier when I called the snail hideous. | 怎么,亲爱的? |
[08:36] | I meant to say, adorable. | 你是说我们整天都要在教室里吗? 想想,这是多大的室内探险乐园,亲爱的 我们把世界各地都走遍了 |
[08:39] | And I thank you for your generosity. | |
[08:41] | I thought Lani was much nicer when she opened the gift. | |
[08:44] | But Leilani curtsied when she thanked James. | |
[08:46] | But Lani sounded more sincere. | |
[08:48] | And gracious. | |
[08:49] | I agree. | 所以,整个世界都是她的教室 |
[08:50] | Lani wins this challenge. | 这里是王室学校 |
[08:52] | That means it’s even. But I should’ve won. I curtsied. | 我们有很多课程 |
[08:56] | She didn’t curtsey. | 美术、音乐,还有数学 |
[08:57] | Whoa! | 而且这里大多数的学生 |
[08:59] | Oh. My apologies. | 将来都是王国的领导者 |
[09:03] | Here, let me help. | 那是个狒狒? |
[09:05] | Oh. Thank you, m’lady. | 长着孔雀尾巴? |
[09:08] | Now, girls, because we have a tie, | 这倒的确是不常见 |
[09:10] | whoever wins the next challenge wins the test. Baileywick? I’m afraid the next challenge takes place outside, | 也许只是某个学生 |
[09:15] | and it’s still raining, Your Majesty. Okay, girls, we’ll have to continue the test in the morning. | 不如我们去参观一下午餐厅吧 |
[09:20] | But we invite you to stay in the castle tonight as our guests. | 我说了这不是一个好主意,安柏 |
[09:22] | I don’t have time for that. | 别埋怨我了 |
[09:24] | My family’s out there somewhere | 没人非让你带幸运草 |
[09:25] | and we need that key to get home. | 在我说完话之前最好别打断我 |
[09:27] | ( sighs ) | 那你现在说完了? |
[09:29] | ( crying ) | 好了,快看 孔雀的羽毛 顺着这个线索找 你瞧,苏菲亚 |
[09:43] | ( Clover grunting ) | 其实这件事应该怪詹姆士的猴子 都怪它不听话,跑出了教室 还带走了我的果仁糖漂亮的尾巴 克莱可,克莱可 他们在操场上 |
[09:57] | Oh. | 我看见了,我看见 |
[09:58] | ( chuckles ) Hey there, little fella. | |
[10:00] | Did you get stuck in there looking for a snack? | 你在干什么? |
[10:02] | Don’t worry, I’ll find you one. | 我一激动,火就从嘴里喷出来了 瞧吧,我告诉过你的 我想这次我明白了 |
[10:16] | Let me dry you off, poor thing. | 那快下来,我们去找弗瑞多和果仁糖 好的,我马上下来 翅膀不好使了 |
[10:19] | You’re soaking wet. | 你得使劲地扇 |
[10:20] | Lani, are you okay? Not really. No one believes I’m the real princess, do they? | 抱歉,我本来以为飞行是件很容易的事 |
[10:26] | Well, we’re just not sure yet. | 我还以为蹦蹦跳跳比这容易得多呢 |
[10:29] | If I don’t get the Emerald Key back, | 要不是亲身体验了一下 |
[10:30] | my family can’t go home. | 我想我永远都不会体会到 |
[10:32] | Could you imagine never being able to go home again? | 你平常是多么不容易 |
[10:35] | No, I couldn’t. | 现在我知道你也很不容易 |
[10:38] | You know, Sofia, I may not know | |
[10:40] | how to waltz or dress as fancy as everyone else, | 但以前我一点都没有在意 你一直都是我的梦想 但变成你感觉大不一样 我在风中,不会飞行 跳跃也不简单 我总是撞树 每次说话我都会喷火 牙齿好像都不是我的 这些我曾当缺点 |
[10:44] | but that doesn’t mean I’m not a princess. | |
[10:47] | ♪ I may dance quite differently than you ♪ | |
[10:51] | ♪ Don’t know your ways or what I should do ♪ | |
[10:54] | ♪ Far from home, I’m feeling lost at sea ♪ | |
[11:03] | ♪ But I try as best as I can ♪ | |
[11:06] | ♪ To do the right thing wherever I am ♪ | |
[11:11] | ♪ ‘Cause I was taught ♪ | |
[11:13] | ♪ That’s just the way of royalty ♪ | |
[11:18] | ♪ I always thought to be a princess true ♪ | |
[11:23] | ♪ All that matters are the deeds you do ♪ | |
[11:26] | ♪ Look for a wrong and make it right ♪ | 设身处地就正好相反 |
[11:30] | ♪ Be kind to others day and night ♪ | 现在我才能真正理解 因为身份的大交换 |
[11:34] | ♪ Let your inner light shine through ♪ | 至少我敢说 我尝试了许多事 |
[11:38] | ♪ That’s how to be a princess true ♪ | 比如卷心菜和白萝卜 现在我自己能烤洋葱圈 |
[11:46] | You’re right, Lani. That’s exactly how a princess should act. | 我双腿终于能够跳动 |
[11:49] | And it’s the way you’ve been acting all day | 我也学会 |
[11:52] | with Violet and Clover, which means you’re the real princess. | 怎样能飞上天空 |
[11:56] | So you believe me? I do. | 这些我曾当缺点 |
[11:58] | ♪ All along, you have shown so much heart ♪ | 设身处地就正好相反 |
[12:02] | ♪ And your kindness has set you apart ♪ | 现在我真的能够理解 只因为身份的大交换 |
[12:07] | ♪ It took a while, but now I finally see ♪ | 飞上天让我的视野更宽 跳跃让我们之间 距离更短 现在我真的能够理解 |
[12:15] | ♪ It’s how you act and not how you look ♪ | 因为身份的大交换 |
[12:18] | ♪ It’s from within you and not from a book ♪ | 我飞行 跳跃 |
[12:23] | ♪ So it’s clear to me ♪ | 喷火 磨牙 你我身份大交换 |
[12:26] | ♪ That you deserve the Emerald Key ♪ | 大交换 |
[12:30] | ♪ And now I know to be a princess true ♪ | 大交换 |
[12:35] | ♪ All that matters are the deeds you do ♪ | 天啊,我能飞了 快看 |
[12:39] | ♪ Look for a wrong ♪ | 我没事,我很好 |
[12:40] | ♪ And make it right ♪ | 差不多了 |
[12:42] | ♪ Be kind to others ♪ ♪ Day and night ♪ | 好了,我们去操场,克莱可 |
[12:46] | ♪ Let your inner light shine through ♪ | 他们在那儿 快把我的尾巴还给我 |
[12:51] | ♪ That’s how to be a princess true ♪ | 你敢再拽我,我就把尾巴放到烂泥里 你敢 果仁糖,到妈妈这儿来 |
[12:59] | ♪ A princess ♪ | 我的救兵来了 |
[13:03] | ♪ Like you ♪ | 我们走着瞧,狒狒 快点,带它们回教室去 |
[13:11] | I’m so glad you believe me. | 不然波波夫教授会发现的 看,会飞的兔子,还有一只跳着走的龙 |
[13:14] | Now I just need to convince the rest of your family. | 祖伊,亲爱的 |
[13:16] | Oh, you will. | 你就别再找理由表明你不喜欢这儿了 |
[13:18] | This’ll be your room. | 那我们现在到去体育馆看看,怎么样? |
[13:20] | But let’s get you some pajamas first. | 快点 |
[13:32] | Hmm. It looks like I’ll have to make extra sure | 你给我回来,讨厌的鞋子 |
[13:36] | that little princess fails tomorrow’s challenge. I know just the thing. | 别想逃出我的手心 |
[13:41] | ( laughing ) | 幸运草,看,他们去那边了 太好了,克莱可 |
[13:48] | My magic will ruin Lani’s sleep. | 你一定是有了兔子的聪明才智 而且你也学会像一条龙一样招人喜欢了 是他们 |
[13:50] | She’ll be exhausted for the final test. | 波波夫教授回来了吗? 还没有呢 安全了 |
[13:53] | That should do nicely. | 我可不这么想 幸运草和克莱可呢? 走了 |
[14:05] | ( grunting and groaning ) | 走了?怎么能让他们走呢? 能做什么,苏菲亚? 安柏告诉我们不要动 |
[14:11] | ( knocking on door ) | 希尔加德 |
[14:12] | Rise and shine, everyone. | 就这样,必须得告诉老师了 也许只有他们能帮忙 |
[14:13] | You too, Lani. | 不,如果告诉老师,麻烦就大了 |
[14:20] | Good morning, Princess Sofia. Good morning, Leilani. | 但是幸运草和克莱可失踪了 就算找到了他们 |
[14:23] | ( gasps ) Who let a rabbit in the castle? | 我们还是得要老师帮忙 才能把一切变回原样 苏菲亚,我们可以自己解决的 |
[14:28] | Oh. ( scoffs ) | 詹姆士和我来制作出新的还原魔水 |
[14:29] | If that girl’s a princess, I’m a skunk. And I smell good. | 你和薇薇安一起去找克莱可和幸运草 |
[14:33] | Sofia, what time is it? | 你们两个能做出新的魔水? |
[14:36] | Almost time for the last challenge. | 制作方法就在这儿 我不确定,安柏 |
[14:38] | Are you okay? | 我们还有机会的 |
[14:40] | No. | 让一切还原,我想我做得到 |
[14:41] | I’m really tired. | 我可不想有麻烦 |
[14:43] | I barely slept last night. | 我也不想 |
[14:46] | I just couldn’t get comfortable in that bed. | 快去找那两个宠物吧 |
[14:48] | BAILEYWICK: Breakfast is served. | 我们会在你们回来之前做好的 |
[14:50] | Well, you better hurry and get dressed. | 好吧,但愿这能成 |
[14:52] | The challenge starts right after breakfast. | 来吧,薇薇安 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 这肯定不成 幸运草 |
[14:58] | “Chapter eight: A princess must be smart as well as nimble.” | 苏菲亚 抱歉 克莱可 |
[15:02] | Therefore, your next challenge is a race through this maze. | 真高兴你们没事 |
[15:06] | Good luck, and may the true princess win. | 做成了 |
[15:09] | On your mark… ( yawning ) | 快点,试一下 |
[15:11] | Get set. | 呆着别动,弗瑞多 它变大了,还在大,还在大 |
[15:13] | Go. | 那书上是这么说的 不,那书上说是把它变回原样 |
[15:24] | ( panting ) | 看来变得越来越好玩 |
[15:26] | Oh. | 有意思极了 一切都会好的,幸运草 |
[15:30] | Which way now? | 安柏和詹姆士正在做还原的魔水 什么声音? |
[15:36] | Why is Lani moving so slowly? She didn’t sleep well. | 我变大了 而且更快了 |
[15:40] | Maybe she’s not used to sleeping in a castle. | 看我的 怎么回事? 新的魔水没起作用 |
[15:46] | And Leilani wins the challenge. | 我真不应该相信你,第二次 |
[15:51] | That settles it. | 弗瑞多,快回来 |
[15:52] | Leilani is the real princess. | 这回真有大麻烦了 |
[15:54] | But, Dad, Lani didn’t sleep well last night. | |
[15:57] | I think we need another challenge. | 它去哪儿了? |
[15:59] | No, we don’t. | |
[16:01] | The test had three challenges, | 在那边,它往体育馆去了 |
[16:02] | and Leilani did better on two of them. | 苏菲亚,你的老师说 |
[16:05] | But Lani acts more like a princess. | 他们正要去体育馆呢 |
[16:07] | I’m afraid Amber’s right, Sofia. | 伙伴们,我们得在弗瑞多 到达体育馆之前阻止它 |
[16:08] | We gave them a fair test and Leilani did better. | 快点 |
[16:11] | So we must conclude that she is the true princess. | 三人排球赛是我们皇室学院 |
[16:18] | Princess Leilani, I am pleased to return | 经常组织大家进行的体育项目之一 |
[16:21] | to you your Emerald Key. | 孔雀的腿跑得真快 那是什么地方? |
[16:23] | At last, it’s mine. | 不要进去 |
[16:27] | Again. Your Majesty. | 弗瑞多 我去把它带回来 |
[16:29] | One of the messengers have located the Hakaloan royal ship. | 你只要在这等着,相信我 好的 |
[16:31] | The king and queen are on their way. | 等等,我知道可能你已经吓坏了 |
[16:33] | Marvelous. | |
[16:34] | Oh. | |
[16:35] | I’m just so excited. | 吓坏了?你在开玩笑 |
[16:37] | Perhaps one of your coaches could take me to meet them? | 现在多好,你看看我,多么大个 |
[16:40] | As you wish. | 但是如果你还到处跑 |
[16:41] | Please escort Princess Leilani to our coach. | 詹姆士会有麻烦的 |
[16:43] | Right this way, Princess. | 你会让我们大家都有麻烦 |
[16:49] | ( panting ) | 所以快跟我回教室吧 |
[16:50] | Did I win? Where’s Leilani? Where’s the key? | 好吧 谢谢 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry. Leilani made it out of the maze first. | 球 |
[16:57] | We had to give her the key. | 不 您还有什么问题吗? |
[16:58] | But she’s not the real princess. | 天啊 那是什么? |
[17:01] | How could you give away my key? | 我早说过有只狒狒长着孔雀的尾巴 |
[17:05] | I think we made a big mistake. Lani. | 它还变大了,真是太刺激了 |
[17:09] | Hmm. You know, Miranda, if Lani isn’t | 过来,孩子们 |
[17:12] | the princess of Hakalo, then who is she? | 等等,停下,弗瑞多,不 |
[17:15] | We better go find out. | 你听我说,你会把这一切都毁掉的 |
[17:19] | ( crying ) | 你们谁能给我解释一下? |
[17:24] | Lani, I’m sorry. | 为什么一只长着鸟尾巴的狒狒 |
[17:26] | What am I gonna do now? | 会在我们的体育馆里横冲直撞? |
[17:29] | How will I ever get back home? | 一定有人知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[17:32] | And why is this bed so uncomfortable? | 能给我们一点时间谈谈吗,花拉仙子? |
[17:36] | Impossible. Our beds are the softest in the kingdom. | 好极了 |
[17:39] | Let me try it. | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[17:41] | Ow. Lani’s right, it’s really lumpy. | 听着,如果有人要对这件事情负责 我想应该是我 |
[17:44] | That’s why I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我会说是我带宠物来的 |
[17:46] | Excuses, excuses. | 可这不公平 我觉得很公平 |
[17:49] | ( grunts ) It feels awful. | 但并不都是他的错 |
[17:51] | No true princess could ever sleep on this. | 那也不都是我的错 这不能都怪我 |
[17:53] | There must be something under the mattress. | 你说得对,安柏 主意是你出的,但我也同意了 我们都违反了规则 |
[17:59] | ( gasps ) | 所以都应该承担后果 谁同意? |
[18:03] | Look. | 我同意 |
[18:04] | That’s Leilani’s ring. | 我已经为这个自责无数次了 |
[18:06] | Leilani must’ve put it there so Lani wouldn’t sleep well and fail the test. | 安柏? |
[18:10] | Well, I know one thing. | 好,算我一个 |
[18:11] | A true princess would never cheat. If Leilani cheated, then… | 我们可以解释,花拉仙子 |
[18:15] | ( gasps ) You are the real princess. | 我们把宠物带到了学校 |
[18:18] | Hello, people. | 我们知道这违反了规矩 |
[18:19] | I could’ve told you that yesterday. | 本来不应该这样做的 |
[18:21] | Then we did make a big mistake. | 后来它们还出了点意外 |
[18:23] | We have to stop her, Dad. | 两次意外,其实是 |
[18:25] | You’re right. Quick, to the coach. | 孩子们,我们的规则是有原因的 是要保证你们的安全 |
[18:29] | Come on. We got to help ’em. | 还有,不让巨大的猛兽毁掉我们的学校 我们真的很抱歉 |
[18:36] | ( horses neighing ) | 既然你们认识到了 你们四个就要用你们的休息日 来打扫干净整个体育馆 但是首先要做的是 先帮帮这些宠物 这个应该能让它们复原的 这个只要一滴就可以让它变小 |
[18:56] | Leilani! Stop! | 你要我们做打扫? |
[18:58] | You wouldn’t want to leave this behind, would you? | 你们把一切弄糟的,就应该都整理好 花拉仙子说得对 |
[19:01] | Can this thing go any faster? | 当然了,花拉仙子,对不起 |
[19:03] | Stop that coach at once. | |
[19:04] | Whoa. Whoa. They all know I’m the real princess. | 你可以就从猴子鸟开始 |
[19:11] | Now give me back the key. Never! | 好了,弗瑞多,呆着别动 |
[19:18] | ( coachman grunts ) | 但是我觉得这样很好 |
[19:19] | ( all gasping ) It’s you. | |
[19:21] | Yes, and now your key is mine. | 不 停下 |
[19:26] | Away! | 不 球 |
[19:28] | Hurry, Dad, get her. | 你要去哪儿,球? 我们现在可怎么办? |
[19:32] | She tried to steal the key from my ship last night. | 好多好多球 我有个主意 |
[19:35] | She’s the reason I fell overboard. | 你们几个尽可能地把球都收集起来 |
[19:37] | Who are you? | 然后放到旗子底下,好吗? |
[19:39] | I am Mamanu. | 没问题 |
[19:40] | I was once the royal enchantress of Hakalo. | 克莱可,幸运草 |
[19:44] | I’ve heard of you. My father caught you stealing magical crystals | 我需要你们帮忙抓住弗瑞多 |
[19:47] | from the royal museum. | 明白,要怎么做? 克莱可,你会用兔子的牙齿吗? |
[19:48] | He banished you from the kingdom forever. | 我根本停不下来了 你能控制喷火了吗,幸运草? |
[19:51] | But now that I have the Emerald Key, | 小意思 那就太好了 |
[19:53] | I will rule Hakalo. | 你们两个去旗子底下等着 |
[19:55] | You and your parents will never see home sweet home again. | 准备把它放倒 |
[19:58] | No. | 怎么样,苏菲亚? |
[19:59] | ( Mamanu cackling ) | 好极了 好了,我们来吧 |
[20:01] | Hiya! Faster! | |
[20:04] | Whoa! | |
[20:12] | Okay, yo, I got an idea. | 弗瑞多 |
[20:14] | Tell every woodland creature in the forest | 来玩球 |
[20:16] | to stop that creepy lady. | |
[20:18] | You got it. We’re losing her. Oh. | 我当然会来了 |
[20:25] | Maybe not. Look, the birds are going after her. | 幸运草,喷火 |
[20:33] | ( screams ) What’s this? | 克莱可,咬断 |
[20:35] | Keep going. | 能帮个忙吗? |
[20:36] | What’s wrong with you? ( gasps ) | 抓住它了 |
[20:38] | Hold on. | 会喷火还真是挺有用的 |
[20:39] | ( all screaming ) | 不停咬东西也一样有用 |
[20:43] | ( panting ) | |
[20:44] | Oh. She’s getting away. | 那来拍个手吧 我说的不是拥抱 |
[20:50] | Stop right there, creepy lady. | 这也不错 詹姆士,快倒魔水 |
[20:53] | ( whistles ) | 还有果仁糖 游戏结束了吗? |
[20:54] | What is this? | |
[20:56] | Get out of my way! | |
[20:57] | ( gasps ) Look at that. | |
[20:59] | Those woodland creatures are stopping her. | |
[21:02] | ( whimpering and gasping ) | 至少我的腿回来了 |
[21:05] | ( growling ) | 从今以后我一根羽毛都不想弄丢了 |
[21:08] | I’ll take that, Mamanu. | 公主,这里还有两个需要魔水的 |
[21:12] | Give that back! | 现在该你们俩了 |
[21:14] | You’ll have to get past me first. | 我变回来了,宝贝 |
[21:17] | Past all of us. Guards, seize her. | 我是百分之百24K纯金的兔子,幸运草 |
[21:23] | You have not seen the last of me. | 我也是我了 |
[21:26] | ( all gasping ) Where’d she go? | 艾弗里女王,我很抱歉 |
[21:28] | Far away, I hope. | 但是请相信 |
[21:31] | You have no idea | 我保证今天的混乱以后绝对不会再发生了 |
[21:33] | how much this key means to me and my family. | |
[21:35] | Speaking of your family, | |
[21:37] | I say we head back to the castle and meet them. | 抓住你了,你这调皮的鞋子 我不介意这点小意外 |
[21:50] | Thank you for taking care of our daughter | 只要大家都从发生过的事情上学到东西 那这一切一定会变得更加有趣了 |
[21:52] | and keeping our key safe. | 你也这样想吗,亲爱的? |
[21:53] | You’re very welcome. | |
[21:55] | Now we must be heading home. | 我都等不急把我的宠物和它们混合在一起了 |
[21:56] | So I guess it’s time to say good-bye? | |
[21:59] | We don’t say good-bye in Hakalo. | 祖伊 |
[22:02] | We do this. | 开个玩笑 |
[22:04] | It means “until we meet again.” | 我想这学校很适合我,妈妈 我很抱歉让你度过了这样的一天,幸运草 |
[22:06] | Until we meet again. | 说来也不算太坏 我觉得棒极了 我发现身体有一部分是幸运草 |
[22:19] | Emerald Key, lead us to Hakalo. | 真是太神奇了 事实上,我想我们可以再来一次 就明天 不 不 是的 可别再来了 |