时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:19] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 |
[00:55] | SOFIA: The Curse of Princess Ivy. | 艾薇公主的魔咒 |
[01:09] | (rhyming) Into a town came 20 wizards | 镇子里来了二十个巫师 |
[01:11] | Raised their wands and made some blizzards | 举起魔杖引来了暴风雪 |
[01:13] | Can you count how many storms | 最强大的巫师能制造出多少场暴风雪? |
[01:15] | The strongest of the wizards forms? | |
[01:17] | One, two, three, four, five | 一、二、三、四、五 |
[01:21] | Into a town came 20 witches | 镇子里来了二十个女巫 |
[01:23] | Who ran off with all the riches | 两个女巫带走了所有财富 |
[01:25] | Can you count how many pots | 最富有的女巫到底有多少罐金银财宝呢? |
[01:27] | The richest of the witches got? | |
[01:29] | One, two, three, four, five | 一、二、三、四、五 |
[01:33] | Six, seven, eight | 六、七、八、九、十 |
[01:36] | Nine, ten! | |
[01:39] | Whoa! Nice moves, Sofe. | 太棒了,苏菲亚 |
[01:41] | Thanks, Clover. | 谢谢幸运草 |
[01:42] | Okay, who wants to go next? | 好了,下一个谁来? |
[01:44] | Why does Sofia spend so much time | 苏菲亚为什么要花那么多时间 |
[01:46] | with those animals? | 和动物在一起? |
[01:47] | I spend a lot of time with Rex. | 我也常和狗在一起 |
[01:49] | You take him for walks, James. | 你只是带着它散步,詹姆士 |
[01:51] | You don’t play hopscotch with him. | 你不会和狗一起玩游戏 |
[01:52] | Or try having conversations with him. | 你也不会对着狗说话 |
[01:55] | I mean, does she really think she can talk to animals? | 我是说,她真的以为她能和动物说话吗? |
[01:58] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道呢? |
[01:59] | ( barking ) Whoa! | 来吧,幸运草 |
[02:01] | SOFIA: Sure, Clover, you can say any rhyme you want. | 只要说着顺口就行 |
[02:03] | ( Clover sniffing, panting ) | |
[02:06] | ( Sofia laughing ) | |
[02:07] | That’s a funny one! | 你太有意思了 |
[02:09] | But I don’t think “radish” and “carrots” actually rhyme. | 不过我觉得胡萝卜和白菜念着不顺口 |
[02:12] | Okay, tell me. ( Clover sniffs ) | 好吧,继续 |
[02:14] | (giggles) Perfect. Do that one. | 非常好,再来一个 |
[02:17] | (gasps) She really can talk to animals! | 她真能和动物说话 |
[02:20] | (rhyming) Can you count how many pots | 请算出最富有的女巫有几罐金银财宝? |
[02:22] | The richest of the witches got | |
[02:24] | One, two, three, four… | 一、二,三,四 |
[02:28] | Oh! Hi, Amber. | 嗨,安柏 |
[02:30] | I saw you. | 我看到了 |
[02:31] | You saw me… what? | 你看到什么了? |
[02:33] | Talking to those animals of yours. | 我看到你跟动物说话 |
[02:35] | Well, you know me. | 你知道,我总跟他们说话的 |
[02:36] | I’m always talking to them. | |
[02:38] | No, I don’t mean regular talking to animals, like, | 不,我不是说对着动物说话 |
[02:42] | “Oh, aren’t you cute! Yes, you are. Good boy.” | 比如,你真可爱 你就是好孩子 |
[02:45] | I mean, having a conversation with them. | 我是说,你在和它们交流 |
[02:48] | Like you understood what they were saying. | 你能听明白它们说的是什么 |
[02:50] | Oh, maybe it just seemed that way– | 你一定是看错了 |
[02:53] | You told your rabbit his rhyme was funny. | 你告诉你的兔子它顺口溜编得很滑稽 |
[02:56] | Sofia, I’m your sister. | 苏菲亚,我是你的姐姐 |
[03:00] | You can’t lie to me. | 你不能对我撒谎 |
[03:04] | Please, Sofia. | 说吧,苏菲亚 |
[03:07] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[03:10] | I can talk to animals. | 我能和动物说话 |
[03:12] | So it’s true! | 是真的 |
[03:13] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[03:14] | Well, it’s kind of hard to explain. | 这种事情很难说清楚 |
[03:18] | I have all day. | 我有的是时间 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | But you have to promise not to tell anyone else. | 但是你必须发誓不告诉任何人 |
[03:32] | I mean, anyone else. | 我是说,所有的人 |
[03:35] | I won’t. | 我不说,只要你告诉我就行 |
[03:36] | As long as you tell me. | |
[03:38] | My amulet gave me the power to talk to animals. | 我的护身符给了我和动物说话的能力 |
[03:41] | Your amulet is magical? | 你的护身符有魔法? |
[03:43] | That’s incredible! | 真是神奇,它还能干什么? |
[03:44] | What else can it do? | |
[03:46] | Oh, it, uh, does a few other things. | 它…还能做几件事 |
[03:49] | Like what? ( groans ) | 比如说呢? |
[03:51] | Sisters shouldn’t keep secrets from each other, Sofia. | 姐妹之间不应该有秘密的,苏菲亚 |
[03:54] | I know, but– | 我知道,但是… |
[03:55] | Whatever it is, you can trust me. | 无论是什么,只要你肯相信我 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:00] | Sometimes, the amulet calls other princesses | 有几次我陷人困境的时候 |
[04:01] | when I’m in trouble. | 它召来了其他的公主 |
[04:02] | Oh! I think I might faint. | 太神奇了 |
[04:05] | Is that why Jasmine came to help us in Tangu? | 所以那次茉莉公主来救我们 |
[04:07] | Your amulet called her? | 就是护身符召唤的? |
[04:08] | Uh-huh. | 你有着世界上最神奇的护身符 |
[04:10] | You have the most amazing amulet ever! | 你有着世界上最神奇的护身符 |
[04:13] | Wait. | 等等,爸爸给你时,他知道这功能吗? |
[04:15] | Did Daddy know it could do all that when he gave it to you? | |
[04:16] | No. | 不,我就告诉你一个人了 |
[04:17] | You are the only one I’ve told. Your secret’s safe with me. | 我绝对会保守秘密的 |
[04:21] | Thanks, Amber. | 谢谢,安柏 |
[04:23] | So can I have a turn? What? | 我能戴一下吗? 什么? |
[04:24] | Wearing the amulet. | 戴你的护身符 |
[04:25] | Oh. I’m sorry, Amber. | 对不起,安柏,我不能把它摘下来 |
[04:26] | I can’t take it off. | |
[04:27] | I just want one little turn with it. | 我只是想戴一小会儿嘛 |
[04:30] | ( groans ) I’ll give it right back. | 马上就还给你 |
[04:32] | But I promised Dad. | 我对爸爸发过誓的 |
[04:34] | Dad doesn’t have to know. | 他不会知道的 |
[04:35] | But I’d know. | 但是我知道 |
[04:36] | Sofia, you are not being a very good sharer. | 苏菲亚,你不是一个合格的分享者 |
[04:40] | Ohh! | |
[04:44] | Sorry! Ohh. | 对不起 |
[04:48] | King Roland. Chef Andre. | 罗伦国王 安德烈主厨 |
[04:51] | How’s the food for tomorrow’s Anniversary Ball coming along? | 明天庆祝舞会需要的食物 准备得怎么样了? |
[04:54] | We are making all of the Queen’s favorites. | 我们做了所有王后喜欢的食物 |
[04:56] | Elf-grown kale fritters, refried magic beans, | 精灵种植的甘蓝果馅饼 |
[05:00] | jiggly wiggly pudding. | 还有豆泥魔豆、弹簧橡皮布丁 |
[05:01] | Jiggly wiggly pudding? | 弹簧橡皮布丁? |
[05:03] | I don’t suppose you could spare a taste, or two, | 不知道我能不能尝一口? |
[05:06] | or three, or four! | 或两口,还是三口、四口也行 |
[05:09] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[05:10] | Oh, hello, Amber. | 你好,安柏 |
[05:12] | I really need to talk to you. | 我必须和你谈谈,单独的 |
[05:14] | Alone. | |
[05:14] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:18] | Mmm. | 那继续吧 |
[05:19] | Carry on. | 那继续吧 |
[05:22] | Now, what can I do for you, sweetheart? | 说吧,找我有什么事,我的宝贝? |
[05:25] | How could you give Sofia the best amulet | 你怎么把全王国最好的护身符 |
[05:26] | in the entire kingdom? | 送给了苏菲亚? |
[05:28] | I don’t know if it’s the best. | 我知道它不是最好的 |
[05:30] | It’s the best. | 就是最好的 |
[05:31] | And I want one just like it. | 我也要一个一模一样的 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry. It’s one of a kind. | 对不起,那是独一无二的 |
[05:35] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[05:36] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:38] | I want an amulet that is even more special | 我想要个更加特殊的护身符 |
[05:39] | and one-of-a-kind. | 更独一无二的 |
[05:41] | But you already have so many lovely necklaces, Amber. | 可是你已经有很多 可爱的项链了,安柏 |
[05:43] | BAILEYWICK: Ah, King Roland. | 罗伦国王,您在这儿呢 |
[05:44] | There you are. | 恭请您到舞厅来看一下 明天的座位表 |
[05:46] | I need you in the ballroom | 恭请您到舞厅来看一下 |
[05:47] | to look at tomorrow’s seating chart. | 明天的座位表 |
[05:49] | At the moment we have “you-know-who” | 根据现在的安排 |
[05:51] | seated next to “you-don’t-want-to-know-who.” | 那位大人物被排在 那位大人物的旁边了 |
[05:54] | Oh, we can’t have that. | 太糟糕了 |
[05:55] | Don’t I know it. | 还是去看看吧 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, Amber. | 对不起,安柏,我得走了 |
[05:58] | I have to go. But I didn’t get what I wanted yet. | 我还没有得到我想要的呢 |
[06:01] | We’ll talk more later. I promise. | 我们过后再谈,我向你保证 |
[06:03] | Ohh! It’s not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[06:05] | Sofia gets a magical amulet and I get a magical nothing. | 苏菲亚拿到了魔法护身符 |
[06:09] | Ohh! | 我却一样儿有魔法的都没有 |
[06:10] | Baileywick, I want to surprise Queen Miranda | 巴利维克,我想在明天舞会开始前… |
[06:13] | with a special anniversary breakfast tomorrow morning | 准备一顿结婚纪念日早餐 |
[06:16] | before the ball. | 给美兰达王后一个惊喜 |
[06:17] | How delightful. | 多有创意 |
[06:18] | Would you like breakfast in bed | 你喜欢在床边还是在饭厅里吃早饭? |
[06:20] | or in the dining room? | 都不是,告诉厨房 准备两人份的野餐篮 |
[06:21] | Neither. | 都不是,告诉厨房 |
[06:23] | Just have the kitchen prepare a picnic basket for two | 准备两人份的野餐篮 |
[06:26] | and I’ll take it from there. | 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[06:28] | Even more delightful. | 那就更有创意了 |
[06:33] | ( knocking on the door ) | |
[06:35] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[06:36] | It’s me. | 是我,今天晚上我想在你这过夜 |
[06:38] | I was thinking that we could have a sleep-over tonight. | |
[06:40] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我以为你生气了 |
[06:41] | Oh, I got over it. | 我想通了,那是你的护身符 |
[06:43] | It’s your amulet and if you can’t take it off, that’s fine with me. | 如果你不肯摘下来,那也没有关系 |
[06:47] | So…what do you say? | 所以,你觉得呢? |
[06:50] | Sure, Amber. | 好吧,安柏 |
[06:52] | I’d love to have a sleep-over. | 那你就在这里睡吧 |
[06:53] | Great! | 太好了 |
[06:55] | We could play games and tell ghost stories… | 我们可以玩游戏,讲鬼故事 |
[06:57] | Whatever you want to do. | 你想做什么都行 |
[06:58] | Oh, and we can sleep in a tent on the floor. Oh! Sleeping on the floor. | 我们可以睡在帐篷里的地板上 |
[07:02] | In a tent. Uhh. | 睡在地板上,帐篷里 |
[07:05] | What a great idea! | 真是个好主意 |
[07:13] | Do you have a nine? | 你有九吗? |
[07:14] | Yep. Here you go. | 有,给你 |
[07:17] | And look at that, you won! | 你看看,你赢了,你又赢了 |
[07:20] | Again! (fake yawn) Oh! All this losing has tired me out. | 总是输给你,我都输烦了 |
[07:26] | Let’s go to sleep. | 我们睡觉吧 但我不怎么困 |
[07:27] | But I’m not sleepy. | 但我不怎么困 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | ‘Night, Sofia. | 晚安,苏菲亚 |
[07:33] | Goodnight, Amber. | 晚安,安柏,做个好梦 |
[07:35] | Sweet dreams. | |
[07:51] | Oh, Sofia, | 苏菲亚 |
[07:52] | if you won’t give me a turn, | 你不肯给我戴 |
[07:54] | I’m just gonna have to take one myself. | 那我就只好自己动手拿了 |
[07:59] | Oh, I can’t do it. | 我不能这样 |
[08:02] | Yes, I can. | 当然能 |
[08:04] | No, I shouldn’t. | 不,不该这样 |
[08:05] | Yes, I should. | 当然可以 |
[08:06] | Oh! | |
[08:21] | I’m just going to take one tiny turn, | 我不过就是想戴一小下而已 |
[08:24] | which I totally deserve, | 这本来就应该是我应得的 |
[08:27] | and then I’ll give it right back. | 而且,我马上就能还回去 |
[08:53] | Ahhh. I can’t wait to get a princess to appear for me. | 我都等不及要看见公主为我出现了 |
[08:57] | Now which princess do I want? | 那我应该叫哪个公主呢? |
[09:00] | Ariel, Cinderella, Belle… | 爱丽儿、仙蒂瑞拉、贝儿 |
[09:03] | ( gasps ) Oh! No! Rapunzel. | 不,长发公主 |
[09:06] | Definitely Rapunzel. | 就是长发公主了 |
[09:07] | Amulet, please, | 护身符,拜托了 |
[09:09] | pretty-pretty please, | 拜托,拜托,拜托了 |
[09:11] | bring me Princess Rapunzel! Whoa… | 让我见见乐佩公主 |
[09:26] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿? |
[09:28] | Wait. | 等等,你不是长发公主 |
[09:29] | You’re not Rapunzel. | |
[09:30] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[09:31] | You’re in Enchancia. | 这里是魔法王国 |
[09:32] | I am? | 是吗? |
[09:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[09:35] | I am Princess Ivy. | 我是艾薇公主 |
[09:37] | Perhaps you’ve heard of me. | 听说过我的名字吗? 没有 |
[09:39] | No. Good. | 那好,那你是谁,亲爱的? |
[09:41] | And who are you, my sweet little awestruck darling? | 让人怜爱的小家伙 |
[09:45] | Princess Amber. | 我是安柏公主 我喜欢你的裙子,太漂亮了 |
[09:46] | Oh, I love your gown. | 我喜欢你的裙子,太漂亮了 |
[09:48] | It’s so beautiful. | |
[09:49] | Not as beautiful as your gown. | 没有你的裙子漂亮 |
[09:52] | And your tiara and your hair. | 还有你的王冠 |
[09:55] | It’s like a plume of golden stardust. | 你的头发就像金子一样熠熠生辉 |
[09:59] | Oh! You’re even better than Rapunzel. | 你比长发公主还要好 |
[10:02] | No, you are. | 不,你才是 |
[10:04] | ( squeals ) | 我迫不及待地想去了解你所有的事情 |
[10:06] | And I can’t wait to learn absolutely everything about you | |
[10:09] | and your blindingly colorful kingdom. | 包括你们灿烂无比的王国了 |
[10:13] | Would you like a tour of the castle? | 你想到城堡里观光吗? |
[10:14] | I thought you’d never ask. | 那还用问吗? |
[10:15] | Just let me change into something more fashionable. | 请等等我,我去换件时尚点儿的衣服 |
[10:20] | Of course, Princess Amber. | 当然可以,安柏公主 |
[10:23] | I can already tell that | 我可以断言我们一定会 |
[10:24] | we are going to be best friends. | 成为最要好的朋友 |
[10:27] | I was just thinking the same thing. | 我心里也是这样想的 |
[10:30] | BOTH: ( delighted squeal, laughter ) Happy anniversary, honey! | 亲爱的,结婚纪念日快乐 |
[10:55] | Oh, Rollie! | 亲爱的,真是太可爱了 |
[10:57] | This is lovely. | |
[10:58] | I did it all by myself. | 全是我自己设计的 |
[11:01] | Well, I carried it up here all by myself. | 我一个人背到这里的 |
[11:03] | And we have all morning to enjoy it in peace, | 我们可以在这里安静地享受整个早上 |
[11:06] | because I haven’t told anyone where we are. | 因为我没告诉任何人我们去哪儿了 |
[11:09] | Not even Baileywick? | 连巴利维克也没告诉? |
[11:10] | Not even Baileywick. | 连巴利维克也没告诉 |
[11:12] | (giggles) We better eat quickly then, | 那我们最好在他搜遍 |
[11:14] | before he sends the Royal Guard to find us. Mm-hmm. (chuckles) | 皇家花园之前快点儿吃 |
[11:18] | Scone? | 烤面包? |
[11:21] | Good morning, Princess. | 早上好,公主 |
[11:22] | Rise and shine. | 美丽的公主,早餐时间到了 |
[11:23] | It’s breakfast time! | |
[11:30] | Hey! Wake up, Sofe. | 醒醒,苏菲亚 |
[11:33] | ( clears throat ) | |
[11:34] | ( imitates bugle blowing Reveille ) | |
[11:39] | Huh. | |
[11:41] | ( imitates Reveille ) | |
[11:46] | Come on, Sofe. What, you-you can’t hear me? | 醒醒,苏菲亚 你…你听不到我说话? |
[11:51] | Your amulet is missing! | 你的护身符丢了 |
[11:53] | You can’t hear me! | 你听不到我了 |
[11:56] | Sofia. | 苏菲亚 |
[11:59] | Clover, what are you doing? | 幸运草,你在干什么? |
[12:01] | ( sniffing ) | |
[12:03] | What is it? I can’t understand you. | 怎么回事儿,我听不到你说话了 |
[12:09] | (gasps) My amulet! | 我的护身符,我没摘下来 |
[12:11] | But I didn’t take it off! | |
[12:14] | Ohh! Amber. I should have known. | 安柏,我知道了 |
[12:18] | JAMES: Come back! | 回来 |
[12:22] | James, have you seen Amber? | 詹姆士,你看到安柏了吗? |
[12:24] | Nope, but check out these butterflies. | 没有,但是你看这些蝴蝶 |
[12:26] | Everything they land on turns black and white. | 它们落在哪里,哪儿就会变成黑白色 |
[12:30] | Where’d they come from? | 它们从哪儿来的? |
[12:31] | I don’t know, but will you help me catch one? | 我不知道 但是你能帮我抓一只吗? |
[12:33] | I want to get a closer look. | 我想近距离观察一下 |
[12:35] | I will, but first I need to find Amber. | 可以,但我得先找到安柏 |
[12:41] | Oh! | |
[12:43] | Sorry, Baileywick. | 对不起,巴利维克 |
[12:46] | What are butterflies doing in the castle? | 城堡里怎么会有这么多蝴蝶? |
[12:51] | How did they do that? | 它们怎么做到的? |
[12:52] | Baileywick. | 巴利维克,你能帮我抓一些蝴蝶吗? |
[12:54] | Can you help me catch one of these butterflies? | 在它们把舞会装饰毁掉前 |
[12:56] | We have to catch all of them before they ruin the ball decorations! | 我们必须把它们全部抓住 |
[13:01] | Amber! | 安柏 |
[13:02] | Uh-oh. | |
[13:07] | You did take my amulet. | 你拿走了我的护身符 |
[13:08] | I just wanted a turn, Sofia. | 我只想戴一小会儿 |
[13:11] | It’s only fair. | 苏菲亚,这才公平 |
[13:12] | And look, | 你看,我给自己变了个公主出来 |
[13:13] | it gave me a princess, too. | |
[13:15] | It what? | 什么? |
[13:16] | Sofia, this is Princess Ivy. | 苏菲亚,这位是艾薇公主 |
[13:19] | Ivy, this is my sister, Sofia. | 艾薇,这是我妹妹苏菲亚 |
[13:20] | Well, aren’t you just a burst of lavender radiance. | 你就像一株盛开的薰衣草一样美丽 |
[13:25] | You two may be the most perfect pair of princesses | 你们两个是我见过的 |
[13:28] | I’ve ever met. | 最可爱的一对小公主 |
[13:29] | Please join us, Princess Sofia. | 加人我们吧,苏菲亚公主 |
[13:32] | I am certain we will all be best friends. | 我敢确定,我们会成为最友好的朋友 |
[13:37] | Amber? | 安柏,你是不是有什么麻烦了? |
[13:38] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | |
[13:39] | No. | 没有,除非你向爸爸告状 |
[13:41] | Unless you tell Daddy on me. | |
[13:42] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[13:46] | The amulet only summons a princess | 只有身陷麻烦时护身符才会召唤公主 |
[13:48] | when you’re in real trouble. | |
[13:50] | Well, I just asked it for one. | 刚才我请求了 |
[13:52] | And it gave me the greatest princess ever. | 然后就来了一位伟大的公主 |
[13:53] | But that’s not how the amulet works. | 这不是护身符的力量 |
[13:55] | It only summons princesses when you really need help. | 只有身陷麻烦时护身符才会召唤公主 |
[13:58] | And they don’t stick around so you can be best friends. | 而且她们不可能留下来跟你做好朋友 |
[14:01] | The amulet sends them right back where they came from. | 护身符会马上把她们送回去的 |
[14:03] | Hmm. Well, maybe it was being extra nice to me | 也许它对我特别关照 |
[14:06] | because I never had a turn before! | 因为我以前从来没有召唤过 |
[14:08] | I just want my amulet, okay, Amber? | 把我的护身符还给我 |
[14:11] | Now. | 好吗,安柏?马上 |
[14:12] | All right, all right. | 当然,当然 |
[14:13] | You don’t have to get so upset. | 用不着那么气急败坏的 |
[14:21] | Whoa! Hey! | |
[14:23] | IVY: Come to Ivy. | 到艾薇这儿来 |
[14:28] | Give that back! | 快还给我 |
[14:30] | (laughing) I don’t think so. | 别异想天开了 |
[14:31] | Ivy, what are you doing? | 艾薇,你要干什么? |
[14:33] | This amulet brought me here. | 这个护身符把我带到了这里 |
[14:35] | So I need to make sure it never sends me back. | 我要确保它不会把我送回去 |
[14:37] | I don’t understand. Back where? | 我还是不明白,回到哪儿去? |
[14:41] | A dreadful little island where I was tragically imprisoned | 一个可怕的孤岛上 |
[14:44] | for ten terrible years. | 在那里我悲惨地在监狱里过了十年 |
[14:49] | But now that this amulet has freed me, | 但是现在护身符解救了我 |
[14:52] | I can take over Enchancia | 我要接管魔法王国 |
[14:54] | and finally have a kingdom of my very own. | 然后我要把这个王国变成我自己的 |
[14:58] | ♪ I grew up in a kingdom far away ♪ | 我来自一个遥远的王国 |
[15:03] | ♪ Where all was black and white ♪ | 那里只有黑白,还有灰色 |
[15:05] | ♪ And sometimes gray ♪ | |
[15:09] | ♪ My charms were the greatest ever seen ♪ | 我是如此地魅力四射 |
[15:14] | ♪ Yet still they made my older sister Queen ♪ | 可我的姐姐却坐上王座 |
[15:19] | ♪ So I hatched a plot to bring her down ♪ | 我想政变把她推翻 |
[15:22] | ♪ Show them who should wear the crown ♪ | 然后自己戴上王冠 |
[15:26] | ♪ They caught me and without a trial ♪ | 他们抓到我都没审判 |
[15:30] | ♪ Marooned me on a desert isle ♪ | 把我放逐到天边 |
[15:36] | ♪ All I sought ♪ | 我只想要自己的王国 |
[15:38] | ♪ Was a kingdom of my own ♪ | |
[15:41] | ♪ Where I could rule ♪ | 我只要戴上黑白的王冠 |
[15:44] | ♪ From a black and white throne ♪ | 亲爱的姐姐 |
[15:47] | ♪ And my dear sister ♪ | 你终将会知道 |
[15:50] | ♪ Would finally be outshone ♪ | 那光芒只为我而闪耀 |
[15:52] | ♪ The spotlight should be mine and mine alone ♪ ♪ That’s why I need a kingdom of my own ♪ | 我要属于我自己的王国 |
[16:06] | ♪ And now your jewel I hate to say ♪ | 必须销毁你的宝石 |
[16:09] | ♪ Must be destroyed so I can stay ♪ | 把这一切变成现实 |
[16:12] | ♪ But someone has to pay the price ♪ | 总要有人付出代价 |
[16:17] | ♪ So I can have my two-tone paradise ♪ | 我才能统治你们的国家 |
[16:22] | ♪ I’ll make your land ♪ | 我会成为你这里的主宰 |
[16:24] | ♪ A kingdom of my own ♪ | |
[16:28] | ♪ Where I will rule ♪ | 我将要戴上黑白的王冠 |
[16:30] | ♪ From a black and white throne ♪ | |
[16:33] | ♪ And everybody ♪ | 而所有的人都终将会知道 |
[16:36] | ♪ Will finally be outshone ♪ ♪ The spotlight will be mine and mine alone ♪ | 那光芒只为我而闪耀 |
[16:44] | ♪ After your dear daddy’s overthrown ♪ | 把你的父王赶下王座 |
[16:50] | ♪ I’ve got some nerve ♪ | 我一定会拥有一个 |
[16:51] | ♪ But I deserve a kingdom ♪ ♪ Of my very own ♪♪ | 属于我自己的王国 |
[17:05] | I’d stay out of my way if I were you. | 我要是你,就把路让开 |
[17:11] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:13] | That is how I will take over your kingdom. | 这是我接管你们王国的法宝 |
[17:18] | Guard! Stop her! She has my amulet! | 卫兵,拦住她,她抢了我的护身符 |
[17:21] | Hal! In the name of the King. | 站住,以国王陛下的名义 |
[17:23] | No, you halt, in the name of the Queen. | 不,你站住,以王后陛下的名义 |
[17:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事,我这是在干什么? |
[17:32] | What am I doing here? | |
[17:34] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[17:35] | Oh, he won’t remember anything | 从早上到现在的所有的事 |
[17:37] | that happened since he woke up this morning. | 他都会忘得一干二净 |
[17:39] | And if any of you try and stop me again, | 如果你们谁敢再阻止我 |
[17:42] | I will have my darling little dragonflies | 我会让我亲爱的小蜻蜓 |
[17:44] | zap you so many times | 快速地攻击你们几次 |
[17:46] | you won’t even remember your names. | 你们甚至会忘记自己的名字 |
[17:48] | I’ll be back for my crown after I destroy the amulet. | 在我毁掉护身符之后 我会回来戴我的王冠 |
[17:52] | You can’t destroy it! | 你不能破坏它 |
[17:53] | Oh, I can, and I will. | 我能,而且我会这么做 |
[17:56] | It’s the only way to ensure that I stay here forever. | 这是保证我永远留在这里的唯一方法 |
[18:02] | How could you do this, Amber? | 你怎么能这样做,安柏? |
[18:03] | I trusted you. | 我那么相信你 |
[18:04] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我没有想到会发生这样的事 |
[18:06] | I just wanted a turn. | 我只是想戴一小会儿 |
[18:08] | Well, you got it. | 你成功了 |
[18:09] | And now an evil princess | 现在邪恶的公主要接管我们的王国 |
[18:10] | is going to take over our kingdom. | |
[18:12] | This is the worst thing you’ve ever done. | 这是你所做的最坏的事情 |
[18:14] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会想到你的护身符 |
[18:15] | your amulet would summon an evil princess? | 会召唤来一个邪恶的公主? |
[18:18] | Why would it even do that? | 它怎么会这样做呢? |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:21] | The amulet only does bad things when… | 护身符做坏事只有一种情况 |
[18:23] | Oh, no. What? | 不 什么? |
[18:25] | The amulet put a curse on you. | 护身符给你下了个诅咒 |
[18:26] | Put a curse on me? Why? | 给我下了个诅咒?为什么? |
[18:29] | Because those are the rules. | 因为那是规则 每履行一个承诺 |
[18:30] | “With each deed performed for better or worse, | 无论是好是坏,都会获得力量 |
[18:32] | a power is granted, a blessing or curse.” | 祝福或者是诅咒 |
[18:35] | You stole the amulet from me, | 你从我这偷了护身符,所以它诅咒你 |
[18:37] | so it cursed you by bringing Princess Ivy here. | 就把艾薇公主送到了这儿 |
[18:40] | This is horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[18:41] | I’ve never been cursed. | 我从没被诅咒过 |
[18:43] | I don’t want to be cursed. | 我也不想被诅咒 |
[18:45] | What are we going to do? | 现在怎么办? |
[18:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:48] | But there is one person | 但是有一个人对护身符 |
[18:49] | who knows more about the amulet than I do. | 比我了解得要多 |
[18:50] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:55] | And that was your card, right? | 你的卡是这张,对吗? |
[19:00] | Ohh! This is impossible. | 这怎么可能? |
[19:02] | ( knocking on the door ) | |
[19:04] | Mr. Cedric, we need your help. | 赛克先生,我们需要帮助 |
[19:06] | You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t, would you? | 你没事儿就不会到这里来的 |
[19:08] | An evil princess took my amulet. | 邪恶公主拿走了我的护身符 |
[19:10] | Your amulet was stolen? How? | 你的护身符被偷了? |
[19:13] | Well, first, Amber stole it. | 先是安柏偷了它 我是借 |
[19:14] | Borrowed it. | 你也有护身符吧? |
[19:15] | You had the amulet too? | 你也有护身符吧? |
[19:18] | And then the amulet cursed her by summoning Princess Ivy. | 然后,护身符诅咒了她 |
[19:20] | Who’s going to destroy it. | 召唤来了艾薇公主 |
[19:22] | Unless we can find a way to stop her. | 她想毁掉护身符 除非我们能想个办法阻止她 |
[19:23] | First of all, there is no need to worry. | 首先,没有必要这么担心 |
[19:26] | The Amulet of Avalor is virtually indestructible. | 你的护身符,实际上不可能被毁坏的 |
[19:30] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[19:31] | Except… | 除非 |
[19:33] | Except what? | 除非什么? |
[19:38] | ( clears throat ) | 你的护身符有魔法在保护着 |
[19:39] | The Amulet of Avalor is magically protected | |
[19:42] | and cannot be destroyed by ordinary means. | 用普通的方法根本无法毁坏 |
[19:44] | Only the flame of Everburn the Elder Dragon | 只有永远不熄灭的老火龙 |
[19:48] | is hot enough to melt it. | 喷出来的火焰才能熔化它 |
[19:49] | Who’s Everburn the Elder Dragon? | 永远不熄灭的老火龙? |
[19:51] | He is the oldest of the talking dragons | 那是生活在燃烧的岩壁上的 |
[19:54] | who live atop the Blazing Palisades. | 会说话的最古老的龙 |
[19:57] | But luckily, no one else knows about him except us. | 但是幸运的是现在 |
[20:01] | ( butterflies chittering ) What’s that sound? | 除了我们没有人知道它 什么声音? |
[20:06] | ( gasps ) Ivy’s butterflies! | 艾薇的蝴蝶 |
[20:08] | They heard everything! | 它们全都听到了 |
[20:10] | They’re spying on us! | 它们是间谍 |
[20:11] | Oh! Now you can worry. | 这下该担心了 |
[20:14] | ( Ivy grunting ) Come on! | 快点儿 |
[20:20] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[20:21] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 没看见我在忙吗? |
[20:22] | ( butterflies chittering ) | 什么? |
[20:23] | What? | 什么? |
[20:25] | Oh! | |
[20:27] | Well done, my darlings. | 干得好,我的宝贝 |
[20:29] | Now find me a flying coach. | 现在,给我找一辆马车 |
[20:32] | We have an old dragon to visit. | 我们去拜访一下老恶龙 |
[20:35] | What are we going to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[20:37] | Stop shaking me for starters. | 别再摇我了,别摇了 |
[20:41] | Ohh! Right. | 对了,如果你们想阻止艾薇公主 |
[20:42] | If you want to stop Princess Ivy, | 你,亲爱的小公主 |
[20:45] | you, dear girl, must find a way to break the curse that the amulet put on you. | 必须想办法打破护身符给你下的诅咒 |
[20:49] | Me? Why me? | 我?为什么是我? |
[20:51] | You are the one who’s cursed, are you not? | 你是被诅咒的人,不是吗? |
[20:53] | Oh! What does she need to do? | 她应该怎么做呢? |
[20:55] | Well, Princess Amber stole the amulet from you. | 听我说,安柏公主从你那里 |
[21:00] | So it seems to me that if Princess Amber | 偷走了护身符? |
[21:02] | returned the amulet to you, | 在我看,只要安柏公主把护身符还给你 |
[21:04] | the curse would be broken, now, wouldn’t it? | 诅咒就会被打破,难道不是吗? |
[21:06] | But how am I supposed to get the amulet from Princess Ivy? | 我怎么才能从艾薇公主那里拿回护身符呢? |
[21:10] | She’s probably halfway | 她也许已经在去燃烧的岩壁的路上了 |
[21:11] | to the Blazing Palisades by now. | |
[21:13] | Then you have to go after her. | 那你就必须去追她 |
[21:14] | Me? | 我? |
[21:16] | Oh, I can’t go to fiery cliffs full of dragons | 我没办法儿去一座 到处都是龙的火山上… |
[21:19] | and chase down an evil princess! | 去追一个邪恶的公主 |
[21:21] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁? |
[21:22] | Oh, let’s see. The person who caused the problem in the first place? | 让我们来看看首先制造麻烦的人是谁? |
[21:27] | You got us into this mess, Amber. And you’re the only one who can get us out. | 你让我们陷人了混乱,安柏 |
[21:31] | Oh. | 你是唯一一个能够解救我们的人 |
[21:33] | I’m afraid she’s right. | 我认为她说得对 |
[21:35] | Ohh! All right. | 好吧,我去追,但我需要帮助 |
[21:37] | I’ll do it. | |
[21:38] | But I’m going to need help. | |
[21:39] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[21:40] | And so shall I. | 我也会去 |
[21:42] | We cannot let Ivy have my– | 我们不能让艾薇拿走我的 |
[21:44] | our– your amulet. | 我们的…你的护身符 |
[21:49] | (gasps) She took our coach! | 她偷走了马车 |
[21:51] | IVY: ( evil laugh ) Upward and onward! | 起飞,前进 |
[21:55] | It’s okay. We can take one of the old coaches. | 没关系,我们用另一辆旧马车,来吧 |
[21:58] | Come on. | |
[22:01] | Oh! Sofia! There you are. | 苏菲亚,你在这儿 |
[22:03] | Something strange is going on. | 太奇怪了 |
[22:05] | Butterflies are turning everything black and white. | 蝴蝶正把所有的东西变成黑白色 |
[22:07] | Sofia? | 苏菲亚 |
[22:09] | Aw, she doesn’t have her amulet. | 她没戴她的护身符 |
[22:12] | What? | 什么? |
[22:17] | ( gasps ) | |
[22:18] | Okay, Whatnaught. | 好吧,小坚果 |
[22:19] | Looks like it’s up to us to save our veggies. | 看来我们得想办法保卫我们的蔬菜 |
[22:24] | And the whole castle, too. | 和整个城堡 |
[22:26] | Here they are. Oh! | 在这儿呢 |
[22:31] | SOFIA: Guess we’ll take this one. | 我认为能用得上 |
[22:33] | But who’s going to drive it? | 但谁来驾车呢? |
[22:34] | Cedric, can you fly a coach? | 赛克,你会驾飞车吗? |
[22:36] | I am a sorcerer, not a chauffeur. | 我是个魔法师,可不是车夫 |
[22:39] | Then how are we going to get there?! | 那我们怎么去追? |
[22:42] | ( horse whinnies, passengers screaming ) | |
[22:47] | I don’t know about this. | 你就别自作聪明了 |
[22:48] | You don’t know how to drive a flying coach. | 你根本不会驾驶飞车 |
[22:50] | It can’t be too different than riding a flying horse, can it? | 我想和驾驭飞马 差不到哪儿去,不是吗? |
[22:53] | Actually, I’m pretty sure it could. | 我可不是这么认为的 |
[22:55] | Maybe there are some instructions? | 也许有操作指南呢 |
[22:57] | Check the glove box. | 看看工具箱 |
[23:01] | Oh, a map. | 是地图,我们可以用的 |
[23:03] | We could use that. | |
[23:06] | Instructions! Great. | 使用说明,太好了 |
[23:08] | Oh, it’s a manual shift. Interesting. | 是手动开关,太有意思了 |
[23:12] | Interesting good or interesting bad? | 是好的有意思,还是坏的有意思? |
[23:15] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 差不多可以了,驾 |
[23:16] | Yah! | |
[23:19] | Oh! The coach isn’t taking off! | 飞车怎么不起飞 我们驾驭不了它 |
[23:21] | We’re not going to make it. | 弹出两翼 |
[23:23] | Rear wings out! | 弹出两翼 |
[23:28] | ( all screaming ) | |
[23:32] | SOFIA: Next stop: The Blazing Palisades! | 下一站,燃烧的岩壁 |
[23:42] | Are we there yet? | 我们快到了吧? |
[23:43] | I think so! Look! | 应该是的 |
[23:45] | The Blazing Palisades! ( Amber whimpers ) | 看,燃烧的岩壁 |
[23:54] | Is that dragonfire? Yes. | 是喷火的龙吗? |
[23:56] | The dragons live in small caves near the top of the cliffs. | 对,那条龙就住在 峭壁顶上的一个小山洞里 |
[23:59] | There’s Princess Ivy’s coach! | 那是艾薇的马车 |
[24:01] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们还赶得上 |
[24:03] | CEDRIC: I hope you know how to land this thing! | 我只是希望你知道怎么着陆 |
[24:06] | SOFIA: I don’t! | 我不知道 |
[24:13] | Slow! Slow! Slow! Slow down! | 停下 |
[24:20] | Ohh! We’d better hurry. | 我们得快点儿 |
[24:27] | Wait. We have to climb all the way up there? | 等等,我们一定要到那里去吗? |
[24:31] | Yes, Amber. | 对,安柏 |
[24:32] | And since you’re the reason Princess Ivy is here | 艾薇是因为你才出现在这里的 |
[24:34] | in the first place, | 所以首先能不能拜托你帮个忙,别再抱怨了 |
[24:35] | it would be nice if you’d stop complaining | |
[24:37] | and try to help us get my amulet back. | 帮我拿回我的护身符 |
[24:39] | I am trying. It’s just really steep. | 我在努力呢,可真的好陡 |
[24:42] | Oh! She’s really mad at me. | 她是真的生气了 |
[24:44] | Well, you did take her amulet. | 但你偷走了她的护身符 |
[24:46] | When I was growing up, | 在我成长的过程里 |
[24:48] | my sister used to steal things from me all the time | 我的姐姐也是老偷我的东西 |
[24:50] | and it was infuriating. | 这惹得我大发脾气 |
[24:52] | But I’m sure Princess Sofia will get over it. | 我认为苏菲亚公主会容忍你 |
[24:55] | I never did, but I’m sure she will. | 可我是绝对做不到的 |
[24:59] | I’ve got to make it up to her. ( exhales ) I can do this. | 我必须补偿她 |
[25:02] | I can do this. | 我能做到,我能做到 |
[25:12] | IVY: Are you Everburn the Elder Dragon? | 你是老火龙艾瓦班吗? |
[25:15] | Who’s askin’? | 你是谁? |
[25:16] | Princess Ivy. | 我是艾薇公主 |
[25:18] | And can I say what a pleasure | 能遇到您这个级别的巨龙 |
[25:20] | it is to meet a dragon of your stature. | 让我感到非常荣幸 |
[25:23] | I heard you have the hottest fire in the kingdom. | 听说您拥有王国里最热的火焰 |
[25:26] | And I was hoping you could do me a little favor | 我能请您帮个小忙 |
[25:28] | and melt this amulet for me. | 把这个护身符熔化掉吗? |
[25:30] | Always with the melting. | 总是让我帮忙烧东西 |
[25:32] | Can’t you people find another way | 就没有别的方法除掉那些 |
[25:34] | to get rid of your magical little doo-doo-dads? | 有魔法的小玩意吗? |
[25:36] | Look, I’ve got a case of snout-burn you wouldn’t believe | 听着,我得了口鼻生火的病 |
[25:39] | and the fire-breathing really makes it flare up. | 燃烧的呼吸会让我的病发作 |
[25:41] | So I’m sorry, but I can’t help you today. | 所以,很抱歉,我不能帮你 |
[25:43] | ( groans ) | |
[25:44] | Everburn, | 艾瓦班,我相信您这么伟大的巨龙 |
[25:45] | I’m sure a dragon as strong as you | |
[25:48] | need only hiccup to melt a little amulet like this. | 打个喷嚏就能把护身符 这样的小东西烧掉 |
[25:59] | Why do mountains have to be so rocky? | 山上为什么这么多岩石? |
[26:02] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[26:05] | Aaah! You okay, Amber? | 你没事吧,安柏? |
[26:07] | Fine. | 没事 |
[26:21] | JAMES: Baileywick, they’re in the kitchen! Whoa! | 巴利维克,它们在厨房里 |
[26:27] | BAILEYWICK: We must catch these butterflies! | 我们必须抓到那些蝴蝶 |
[26:29] | Use whatever you have. | 不管用什么方法 |
[26:31] | Gotcha. | 抓住了 |
[26:32] | Thank you for a lovely breakfast. | 谢谢你这么温馨的早餐 |
[26:35] | And that was just the first anniversary surprise. | 这只不过是结婚纪念日的第一个惊喜 |
[26:38] | ( gasps ) I hope that’s not the second. | 我希望那不是第二个 |
[26:40] | Are those butterflies? Dad! Mom! | 这些飞着的是蝴蝶吗? 爸爸,妈妈 |
[26:43] | These butterflies are turning everything black and white! | 这些蝴蝶把所有东西都变成了黑白色 |
[26:45] | There are just too many of them! | 它们实在是太多了 |
[26:47] | Someone get me a net. | 来人,给我拿个网 |
[26:48] | Make that two nets. | 拿两个网来 |
[26:53] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[26:55] | Finally. | 终于到了 |
[26:57] | ( loud roaring ) | |
[27:02] | L-L-L-Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[27:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:06] | Ohh! | |
[27:22] | It’s like a maze in here. | 这里就像一个迷宫 |
[27:24] | And where are the talking dragons? | 我们说的龙在哪儿呢? |
[27:26] | Ohh! | Ohh! |
[27:28] | ♪ Hello ♪ ♪ Hello ♪ ♪ Hello ♪ Hello ♪ | 你好 |
[27:33] | Hello! | 你好,很高兴你们能来这里游览 |
[27:34] | We are so glad you’ve come to visit. | |
[27:37] | So glad. | 非常高兴 |
[27:38] | We don’t get many visitors. | 这里很少有人来的 |
[27:40] | Hardly any. | 几乎没有 |
[27:41] | It’s very hot this time of year. | 现在是一年中最热的时候 |
[27:43] | And all other times of year. | 其他时候也这么热 |
[27:45] | We were hoping you could tell us | 请告诉我们艾瓦班老火龙在哪里? |
[27:47] | where Everburn the Elder Dragon is. | |
[27:48] | We need to see him right away. | 我们想要立刻见到它 |
[27:50] | You know what, | 要知道,你是今天第二个问这个的人 |
[27:52] | you’re the second person to ask that today. | 她可真漂亮 |
[27:53] | Oh, wasn’t she great? | 她可真漂亮 |
[27:54] | Told me how thin I was. | 告诉我我苗条吗? |
[27:56] | Told me how tall I was. | 告诉我我很高吗? |
[27:57] | She said we’re going to be best-best-best friends. | 她说我们将会成为 最好最好最好的朋友 |
[28:01] | Well, we need to get to Everburn before she does. | 我们要在她之前找到艾瓦班 |
[28:03] | Oh, it’s too late for that. | 那你们太迟了 |
[28:05] | I bet she’s there already. | 她已经到那里了 |
[28:06] | She sure was in a rush. Big rush! | 她一定是冲过去的 闪电冲 |
[28:08] | Then if you’d kindly point us in the right direction, | 如果能给我们指引正确的方向 |
[28:11] | we shall be on our way. | 我们马上就可以上路了 |
[28:13] | Aw, we’d be happy to tell you. | 很高兴告诉你 |
[28:15] | You betcha. | 你确定 |
[28:16] | Right after the show. | 表演之后就说 |
[28:18] | Show. What show? | 表演?什么表演? |
[28:19] | Relax. Get comfortable. | 放松 别那么紧张 |
[28:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[28:25] | ♪ ( dragons vocalizing ) ♪ | |
[28:33] | ♪ ( all scatting, vocalizing in harmony ) ♪ | |
[28:39] | ♪ Our name is Smoke Wings and Fire ♪ | 我们叫烟、翅膀和火 |
[28:41] | ♪ And we’re here to inspire ♪ | 在这里发光发热 |
[28:43] | ♪ You’ve never seen or heard ♪ | 你从没见过 听过 |
[28:44] | ♪ Such a combustible choir ♪ | 这样火爆的组合 火爆的组合 |
[28:46] | ♪ Our rhythms are sizzlin’ ♪ | 我们的节奏 |
[28:48] | ♪ You’re sure to perspire ♪ | 会让你跟着舞动 |
[28:50] | ♪ Our scorching beat ♪ | 再用热情让你燃烧 |
[28:51] | ♪ Will bring the heat ♪ | |
[28:54] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re Smoke Wings and Fire ♪ | 我们是烟、翅膀和火 烟、翅膀和火 |
[28:56] | ♪ Smoke Wings and Fire ♪ | 烟、翅膀和火 |
[29:03] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[29:05] | ♪ Once our wings are flapping ♪ | 我们来拍拍翅膀 |
[29:06] | ♪ Our tunes are smoking hot ♪ | 曲调热得冒烟 |
[29:08] | ♪ Your toes will start a-tapping ♪ | 你们也打起节拍 |
[29:10] | ♪ Our vocals hit the spot ♪ | 歌声多么欢快 |
[29:12] | ♪ So if your ears are burning ♪ | 如果你们的耳朵 |
[29:13] | ♪ And smoke gets in your eyes ♪ | 眼睛都烧起来 |
[29:15] | ♪ It’s probably ’cause we’re turning around ♪ | 那都是因为热情 |
[29:17] | ♪ Way too close to you guys ♪ | 从我们的身上散开 |
[29:20] | Ohh! We don’t have time for this. | 我们是烟、翅膀和火 我们没时间看这个 |
[29:22] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[29:23] | We need them to tell us where Everburn is | 它们不告诉我们艾瓦班在哪儿 |
[29:26] | or I’ll never get my amulet back. | 我们就没办法拿回我的护身符 |
[29:27] | ♪ Our sound is amazing ♪ | 我们声音迷人 |
[29:29] | ♪ You’ve got to admire ♪ | 舞姿更是销魂 |
[29:31] | ♪ Our smoke and wings and tails and claws ♪ | 是烟、翅膀 尾巴、爪子 |
[29:35] | ♪ And dragon things like scales and paws ♪ | 是龙的鳞片和爪子 |
[29:38] | ♪ We’re Smoke Wings ♪ | 我们是烟和翅膀 |
[29:40] | ♪ Smoke Wings ♪ | |
[29:42] | ♪ And Fire ♪ ♪ Fire, Fire, Fire ♪ | 还有火 火 |
[29:46] | ♪ Fire ♪♪ | 火 |
[29:55] | ♪ Thank you ♪ | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | ♪ Thank you ♪ | |
[29:57] | ♪ Thank you ♪ | 谢谢 |
[29:59] | ♪ Thank you ♪ | 谢谢 |
[30:01] | ALL: Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | Ha ha! And now for our next number. | 现在请听下一首歌 |
[30:06] | Uh, heh heh. Um, excuse me. We really need to find Everburn. | 对不起,我们真的需要找到艾瓦班 |
[30:10] | It’s an emergency. | 事情很紧急 |
[30:11] | Oh, oh, well, we only have three– | 我们只有…三首 |
[30:14] | Or four– Or five– | 是四首 是五首 |
[30:16] | –more songs in our set. | 更多的歌曲等着您 |
[30:17] | Plus the encore. | 再来一点掌声 |
[30:18] | Then we’ll bring you to Everburn. | 然后就带你们去找艾瓦班 |
[30:21] | Ohh. Okay. But can we make requests? | 好吧,不过,我们可以点歌吗? |
[30:25] | A request? Can we? | 点歌? 行吗? |
[30:27] | Well, sure. We can sing– | 当然,我们可以唱 |
[30:29] | ♪ Anything ♪ | 任何事 |
[30:33] | ( glass breaking ) | 任何事 |
[30:34] | Can you sing a song about Everburn? | 能唱一首关于艾瓦班的吗? |
[30:36] | Of course we can. | 当然可以 |
[30:38] | On three, fellas. | 数到三开始,伙伴们 |
[30:40] | And a-one and a-two and a– | 数一,数二 |
[30:41] | ♪ Everburn, Everburn, Everburn… ♪ | 艾瓦班… |
[30:43] | But we need to find– | 但是我们要找到 |
[30:44] | Shh! Just let them sing. I know what I’m doing. | 让它们唱,我知道该怎么办 |
[30:47] | ♪ Everburn, Everburn, Ever, Everburn, Everburn ever ♪ | 艾瓦班 |
[30:50] | ♪ Everburn ♪ | 艾瓦班 |
[30:53] | ♪ He’s the oldest dragon in the land ♪ | 它是陆地上最老的龙 和海里 |
[30:55] | ♪ A fiery beast who is in demand ♪ | 有史以来最强大的龙 对,说得对 |
[30:59] | ♪ You see his flames burning oh so bright ♪ | 它的火舌炙热又明亮 又明亮 |
[31:02] | ♪ Down in the second cave on the right ♪ | 往下走右手边第二间 |
[31:05] | ♪ On the right, on the right ♪ | 在右边 在右边 |
[31:06] | ♪ His name is… ♪ | 它名叫艾瓦班 |
[31:07] | Did you hear that? They said where he is! | 听到了吗? 它们说它在哪儿 |
[31:10] | That was the plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[31:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:13] | ♪ What a feller Everburn ♪ | 神奇无比艾瓦班 |
[31:16] | ♪ Quite the melter ♪ | 独一无二艾瓦班 |
[31:17] | ♪ The one and only… ♪ Mr. Cedric! | 艾瓦班 |
[31:19] | ♪ His name is Everburn ♪ | 赛克先生 他名叫艾瓦班 |
[31:23] | ♪ Everburn ♪ | 艾瓦班 |
[31:26] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[31:27] | I thought we were sounding really good. | 我觉得我们唱得挺好的 |
[31:29] | We were on fire! | 我们太火了 |
[31:30] | Smokin’! | 都冒烟了 |
[31:36] | That’s it, now drop it! | 就这样,现在扣住它们 |
[31:39] | Ha ha!– | |
[31:41] | Aw! | |
[31:46] | Find Constable Myles and tell him | 找保安官迈尔斯 |
[31:48] | to have the castle guard stop whatever they’re doing | 告诉他派卫兵到城堡来 |
[31:50] | and catch every butterfly they can find. | 不管用什么办法 马上把这些蝴蝶抓住 |
[31:53] | ( gasps ) We’ll tell the Constable right away. | 我们马上通知保安官 |
[31:59] | Oh, this isn’t looking good. | 这看起来可不太好 |
[32:02] | EVERBURN: It was my choice to step down. | 退休是我自己选择的 |
[32:04] | I, uh… | |
[32:05] | you know, I figured why wait till they push you, | 我想得很明白,还是主动让贤好 |
[32:08] | but, boy, let me tell you, I had a firm grip on this place. | 不过,我告诉你 |
[32:12] | ( Ivy laughing ) Shh. | 这片土地我还是能掌控的 |
[32:14] | IVY: In all my travels, | 我周游世界这么长时间 |
[32:15] | I have never met a creature as powerful and fearsome | 从来没有遇见过像您这样强大 |
[32:18] | as you, Everburn. | 这样令人生畏的生灵,艾瓦班 |
[32:20] | Well, the fact is I am pretty fearsome. | 事实是我相当令人害怕 |
[32:22] | You know, back in my day | 你知道吗,在我的鼎盛时期 |
[32:24] | I could vaporize a castle with one nostril. | 一个鼻孔就能让一座城堡瞬间蒸发 |
[32:26] | It was a sight to behold. | 让人望而生畏 |
[32:28] | I have some awards, but I don’t display them. | 我还有一些本事不愿意展示出来 |
[32:30] | We’re not too late. | 来得还不算晚 |
[32:31] | We just have to figure out a way | 必须想一个办法让你把护身符给拿回来 |
[32:33] | for you to get the amulet back. | |
[32:34] | Without getting zapped by one of her dragonflies. | 还要注意,不要被她的蜻蜓蛰到 |
[32:36] | Right. Maybe we can distract her. With what? | 对,也许我们可以干扰她 怎么办? |
[32:39] | It would be such a personal thrill to see | 能见识您这样举世闻名的龙 |
[32:42] | your world-famous dragon fire in action. | 来展现您的本领 真是太让人感到兴奋了 |
[32:45] | But if you’re too tuckered out, I understand… | 但是如果你太虚弱,我也能理解 |
[32:48] | Tuckered out? No. No, no, no, no. | 太虚弱了?不 |
[32:51] | You came to see the old Everburn fire, | 不…你过来见识一下我的火焰 |
[32:53] | that’s what you’re gonna see. | 你马上就能感受到 |
[32:54] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道你不会让我失望的 |
[32:57] | Just got to warm up the pipes. | 我先预热一下我的鼻孔 |
[32:59] | ( clearing throat ) | |
[33:02] | We need to do something. I have an idea. | 必须采取行动了 |
[33:05] | Mr. Cedric, can you conjure up a flock of birds? | 我有个主意,赛克先生 您能召来一群鸟吗? |
[33:08] | Of course I can, but what good will that do? | 我当然能,但是召来有什么用呢? |
[33:10] | Those butterflies, they’re so pretty, you know. | 这些蝴蝶太可爱了 |
[33:11] | I don’t want to incinerate them. | 你知道,我不想把它们烧成灰 |
[33:12] | Maybe they can flock over there. | 让它们躲到你后面去 |
[33:14] | Yeah, in the back, behind you. There you go. | 对…就这样,没错 |
[33:16] | Just do it. Now. | 就这样做,马上 |
[33:17] | Aviaris Centurio! | 鸟儿鸟儿快出来 |
[33:20] | ( birds chirping ) | |
[33:21] | First butterflies, now birds? | 先是蝴蝶,又是鸟儿 |
[33:23] | What do you think this is, a zoo? | 当我这儿是动物园? |
[33:24] | They’re not mine. | 不是我的鸟 |
[33:26] | Stay away from my darlings! You’re scaring them! | 离我的宠物远一点 你们吓着它们了 |
[33:28] | Amber, you get the amulet while Mr. Cedric and I distract her. | 安柏,等我和赛克引开她的时候 |
[33:32] | Come on! ( clearing throat ) | 你就去抢护身符,来吧 |
[33:40] | EVERBURN: Here we go. Here we go. | 马上,马上 |
[33:43] | Princess Ivy! | 艾薇公主 |
[33:44] | You again? | 又是你? |
[33:46] | I warned you to stay out of my way. | 我警告你离我远一点 |
[33:48] | And one warning is all you get. | 而且一次警告永远有效 |
[33:51] | Duck, Mr. Cedric! | 当心,赛克先生 |
[33:52] | Why? It’s only a few bugs. | 为什么?只是几只臭虫而已 |
[33:56] | Mr. Cedric! | 赛克先生 |
[33:58] | What’s going on? Where am I? | 怎么回事?我在哪儿? |
[34:01] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[34:03] | Yes! We broke the curse! | 不 |
[34:05] | Hmm. | 太好了,可以把诅咒打破了 |
[34:09] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定能做到吗? |
[34:11] | Oh. What curse? | 什么诅咒? |
[34:12] | Curse? Someone’s cursed? She was. | 诅咒?谁被诅咒了? 就是她 |
[34:14] | And apparently, still is. Because I am still here. | 非常明显,诅咒还在 因为我还在这里 |
[34:19] | She’s right! | 她说得对,没起作用 |
[34:20] | It didn’t work! The curse isn’t broken! | 诅咒没被打破 |
[34:22] | Mr. Cedric! | 赛克先生,你说过如果 |
[34:24] | You said that if Amber got the amulet back to me, | 安柏把护身符还给我 |
[34:25] | it would break the curse. | 诅咒就会被打破 |
[34:26] | I did? When? | 我说过吗?什么时候? |
[34:28] | I guess giving it back to me wasn’t enough. | 我猜只是归还给我还不够 |
[34:30] | But what else can we do? | 但是我们还能做什么? |
[34:32] | You can hand over the amulet | 你可以把护身符递给我 |
[34:34] | so I can destroy it once and for all. | 我可以把它彻底销毁 |
[34:37] | I won’t be sent back to that island prison. | 我可不想回到那个孤岛上的监狱里 |
[34:39] | Especially when I have a kingdom to take over. | 尤其是在一个王国唾手可得的情况下 |
[34:42] | Aaah! You’re trying to take over the kingdom? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 你想要篡夺我们的王国? |
[34:47] | No one said anything about taking over any kingdoms. | 刚才可没听过什么篡夺王国 |
[34:50] | Ahh! I’m going to tell you all what I told my sister | 那我就告诉你很久以前 |
[34:53] | a long, long time ago. | 我对我姐姐说过的话 |
[34:55] | Everything will be a whole lot easier | 如果你给了我我想要的东西 |
[34:57] | if you just give me what I want. | 一切就会易如反掌 |
[34:59] | Run, Sofia! Come on, Mr. Cedric! | 不 快跑,苏菲亚 快点儿,赛克先生 |
[35:02] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[35:09] | Amber! | 安柏 |
[35:12] | ( screaming ) | |
[35:14] | IVY: There’s nowhere to run now. | 现在你们无路可逃了 |
[35:16] | You should have listened to me when you had the chance. | 早知如此何必当初呢? |
[35:19] | Fetch me that amulet. | 把护身符拿过来 |
[35:23] | ( clearing throat, coughing ) | 放开那个可爱的小姑娘 |
[35:27] | Hmm. You leave those nice girls alone… | |
[35:30] | or I’m gonna start roastin’ butterflies. | 否则我就把它们烧成灰 |
[35:33] | Well, since you put it that way. | 好吧,如果你这么做的话 |
[35:36] | To the castle, darlings. | 回到城堡里去吧,宝贝儿 |
[35:38] | We’ll come back for the amulet later. | 然后我们再来找护身符 |
[35:39] | It’s not like they’re going anywhere. | 反正他们也跑不掉了 |
[35:44] | She’s gone now. You’re safe. | 她走了,你们安全了 |
[35:46] | Thanks, Everburn! | 谢谢,艾瓦班 |
[35:47] | Call me Burny. | 叫我班班就行了 |
[35:49] | Can you get us out of here, Burny? | 你能送我们离开这儿吗,班班? |
[35:52] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[35:54] | ( grunting ) | |
[35:56] | Uh, you know, um, ladies, | 你知道吗,女士们 |
[35:59] | we do have specialists for this sort of thing. | 我们有专门的龙来做这个 |
[36:01] | Uh, two seconds. I’ll be right back. | 等我两分钟,马上回来 |
[36:03] | What if he can’t find a dragon small enough? | 他不能找一个小一点儿的龙吗? |
[36:07] | Mr. Cedric! | 赛克先生,你还在那里吗? |
[36:08] | Are you still up there? Yes? | 什么? |
[36:11] | Can you cast a floating spell to lift us up? | 你能不能用个咒语让我们腾空而起? |
[36:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:16] | As soon as I find my wand. | 只要我找到我的魔杖 |
[36:21] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办呢? |
[36:22] | Just wait here while Ivy goes back | 就在这儿等着艾薇 |
[36:24] | and takes over our castle? | 回去霸占我们的城堡吗? |
[36:26] | I never should have trusted you, Amber. | 我真的不应该那么相信你 |
[36:30] | Sofia? What? | 苏菲亚? 什么? |
[36:33] | You’re right. I’ve been a terrible sister. | 你说得对,我是一个坏透了的姐姐 |
[36:36] | And now everything’s messed up | 可是现在事情已经弄得一团糟 |
[36:38] | and I tried to fix it, but I couldn’t. | 我也在努力补偿,但是没办法 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:43] | You know, that’s the first time | 你知道,这是你第一次 |
[36:45] | you’ve apologized for any of this. | 对你做的事说抱歉 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry for that, too. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[36:49] | But what are we going to do, Amber? | 但是我们该怎么办呢,安柏? |
[36:51] | And what about Mom and Dad and James? | 还有爸爸妈妈,还有 |
[36:53] | What’s going to happen to them? Ohh. | 还有詹姆士,他们会出什么事呢? |
[36:59] | The amulet’s glowing. | 护身符发光了 |
[37:01] | Does that mean the curse is broken? | 诅咒是不是解除了? |
[37:02] | No. Look. | 不,看 |
[37:08] | BOTH: Rapunzel! | 乐佩公主 |
[37:10] | It looks like you two could use a lift. | 看来你们两个需要帮助 |
[37:12] | Here! Climb on up! | 来吧,爬上来吧 |
[37:18] | Thank you, Rapunzel. | 谢谢你,乐佩公主 |
[37:20] | We princesses have to stick together. | 我们公主一定要团结互助 |
[37:22] | So how did you wind up down there? | 你们怎么跑到这里来了? |
[37:24] | An evil princess is trying to take over our kingdom. | 一个邪恶的公主要篡夺我们的王国 |
[37:27] | Can you stop her? | 你能阻止她吗? |
[37:28] | Evil women pretending to be my mother, | 邪恶的女人假装是我的妈妈 |
[37:30] | I can handle. | 我能处理 |
[37:31] | Evil princesses, I’m not so sure. | 邪恶的公主,我可没把握 |
[37:35] | ♪ Help has arrived ♪ | 雪中送炭 送炭 |
[37:38] | Sorry, ladies, I would have been here sooner, | 对不起,女士们 本来我很快就能回来 |
[37:40] | but they made me sit through the show. | 但它们非让我看完表演 |
[37:42] | How can we help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[37:43] | Well, we could use a ride back to the castle. | 那我们想要快点回到城堡里 |
[37:46] | CEDRIC: Found it! | 找到了 |
[37:50] | SOFIA: I’m ready for takeoff, Burny. | 我准备好起飞了 |
[37:52] | Whoa!!! | |
[37:53] | Whoa-oa-oa! | |
[37:54] | I’m not ready for takeoff! | 我还没准备好呢 |
[38:11] | Rapunzel, I need to tell you something. | 乐佩公主 我要告诉你一件事 |
[38:14] | I’m the reason Princess Ivy is here. | 艾薇的诅咒全是我的错 |
[38:17] | It’s a curse for taking Sofia’s amulet. | 因为我拿走了苏菲亚的护身符 |
[38:19] | Oh, so you stole it? | 你偷了它? |
[38:22] | Yes, I did. | 是这样的 |
[38:24] | And I thought giving it back would undo the curse, | 我以为把它还回来就能解除诅咒 |
[38:26] | but it didn’t work. | 但是没用 |
[38:27] | Well, I knew a thief once. | 我曾经认识一个小偷儿 |
[38:29] | And he had a lot of bad deeds to make up for. | 他可做了不少的坏事呢 |
[38:32] | He did? | 是吗? |
[38:33] | ♪ Once I met a man ♪ | 我曾经遇见一个坏人 |
[38:35] | ♪ A thief, a cad ♪ | |
[38:38] | ♪ With a selfish plan ♪ | 自私又贪婪 |
[38:40] | ♪ That made me mad ♪ | 让我讨厌 |
[38:42] | ♪ Love set his heart aglow ♪ | 爱情让他改变 |
[38:44] | ♪ So sweet ♪ | 甜蜜,温暖 |
[38:45] | ♪ So strange ♪ | |
[38:46] | ♪ But first he had to show ♪ | 但他首先要将改变呈现 |
[38:48] | ♪ That he could change ♪ | |
[38:52] | ♪ When I was in a spot ♪ | 当我身处危险 |
[38:54] | ♪ My back against the wall ♪ | 亲人不在身边 |
[38:56] | ♪ He gave it all he got ♪ | 他付出了所有 |
[38:58] | ♪ And dared to risk it all ♪ | 不畏任何艰险 |
[39:01] | ♪ Things were getting rough ♪ | 虽困难重重 |
[39:02] | ♪ But he answered the call ♪ | 但他挺身向前 |
[39:06] | ♪ He had to stay tough ♪ | 他变得坚强 |
[39:08] | ♪ And dare to risk it all ♪ | 不畏任何艰险 |
[39:10] | ♪ He was brave enough ♪ | 他变得勇敢 |
[39:13] | ♪ To finally dare to risk it all ♪ | 终于不畏任何艰险 |
[39:20] | ♪ Putting yourself first ♪ | 自私会让你误人歧途 |
[39:21] | ♪ Led you astray ♪ | |
[39:24] | ♪ So now it seems you’re cursed ♪ | 命运的诅咒把你束缚 |
[39:25] | ♪ To your dismay ♪ | |
[39:28] | ♪ To make up for your deeds ♪ | 将他人的利益考虑在先 |
[39:30] | ♪ And prove you’ve grown ♪ | |
[39:32] | ♪ Try putting others’ needs ♪ | 要努力去改变 |
[39:34] | ♪ Before your own ♪ | 变得成熟 |
[39:38] | ♪ Your family’s in a spot ♪ | 家人身处危险 |
[39:40] | ♪ Their backs against the wall ♪ | 身边没有救援 |
[39:42] | ♪ So give it all you got ♪ | 要付出你所有 |
[39:44] | ♪ And dare to risk it all ♪ | 不畏任何艰险 |
[39:46] | ♪ If things start getting rough ♪ | 虽困难重重 |
[39:48] | ♪ Just answer the call ♪ | 更要挺身向前 |
[39:52] | ♪ You have to stay tough ♪ | 你要变得坚强 |
[39:54] | ♪ And dare to risk it all ♪ | 不畏任何艰险 |
[39:56] | ♪ I know you’re brave enough ♪ | 你会变得勇敢 |
[39:59] | ♪ To finally dare to risk it all ♪ | 终于不畏任何艰险 |
[40:05] | ♪ To save the ones you love ♪ | 去救你爱的人 |
[40:09] | ♪ You have to rise above ♪ | 你要挺身向前 |
[40:14] | ♪ The curse is sure to fall ♪ | 诅咒定会消散 |
[40:17] | ♪ But only if you dare ♪ | 但你要更勇敢 |
[40:20] | ♪ Dare to risk ♪ | 不畏任何艰险 |
[40:22] | ♪ It all ♪♪ | |
[40:34] | I understand what I need to do. | 我知道我应该做什么 |
[40:37] | But I still don’t know how to do it. | 但是我不知道该怎么做 |
[40:39] | If you truly love your sister, | 如果你真的爱你妹妹 |
[40:41] | you’ll know what to do when the time comes. | 到时候就会知道怎么做了 |
[40:48] | Where did she go? Back where she came from. | 她去哪儿了? 去她来的地方了 |
[40:50] | I wish I knew how to send Ivy back where she came from. | 但愿能把艾薇也送回她来的地方去 |
[40:53] | Oh, don’t you worry. I’ll take care of her. | 你不用担心,我会对付她的 |
[40:57] | Can you fly any faster, Everburn? | 能飞得再快点吗,艾瓦班? |
[40:58] | You heard the Princess. | 听从公主的吩咐 |
[41:00] | Let’s get flappin’. | 我们全速前进 |
[41:20] | Halt! Who goes there?! | 站住,你是什么人? |
[41:21] | Your new queen. | 你的新女王 |
[41:32] | Your Majesty! There’s a woman in the castle. | 尊敬的陛下 |
[41:34] | She says she’s the new queen. | 城堡里来了一个女人 她说是新的女王 |
[41:36] | And she has these– | 她还说还有这些 |
[41:37] | Uhh! I’ll find out what’s going on. | 我出去看看怎么回事 |
[41:41] | I’m coming too. | 我跟你一起去 |
[41:42] | So am I! | 还有我 |
[41:46] | ( gasps ) Oh! She’s already here! | 她已经到这里了 |
[42:00] | Oh, no! CLOVER: Sofia! | 不 苏菲亚 |
[42:02] | Clover! Hey, you got your amulet back! | 幸运草 你把护身符拿回来了 |
[42:05] | That is great, kid, ’cause some weird lady just– | 这可太好了 那个邪恶的女人她刚刚… |
[42:08] | I know. You should all stay out here. | 我知道,你呆在这别动,里面太危险了 |
[42:10] | It’s too dangerous inside. | |
[42:15] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[42:19] | No way I’m letting anyone mess with my Princess! | 我是不会让任何人欺负我的公主的 |
[42:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[42:36] | I am Princess Ivy. | 我是艾薇公主 |
[42:38] | Or should I say, Queen Ivy. | 现在应该是艾薇女王 |
[42:41] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[42:43] | I demand you leave here at once. | 我命令你立刻离开这儿 |
[42:45] | Oh, but I’m so comfortable. | 我在这儿很舒服 |
[42:48] | Now if you’ll just give me your crown, | 如果你马上把你的王冠 |
[42:51] | your castle, and your kingdom, | 你的城堡,还有你的王国给我 |
[42:52] | no one will get hurt. | 就没人会受到伤害 |
[42:54] | And what if I refuse? | 那如果我拒绝呢? |
[42:58] | You won’t remember what hit you. | 你不会记得是什么攻击了你 |
[43:10] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[43:12] | What’s–what’s going on? | 怎么,发生了什么事? |
[43:14] | No! | 不 |
[43:16] | Well, well, well, look who’s here. | 谁来了? |
[43:19] | Leave them alone! | 快解除你的魔法 |
[43:20] | I intend to. | 我会的,只要你把护身符给我 |
[43:21] | As soon as you give me your amulet. | 你现在可以忘掉她的护身符了 |
[43:23] | You can forget about her amulet. Vanitzo–ohhh!!! | 万尼泽 |
[43:32] | No, you can forget about it. | 不,该忘掉的应该是你 |
[43:34] | Ohhh. Forget about what? | 我该忘掉什么? |
[43:38] | Amber, | 安柏,如果没有你的话 |
[43:40] | since I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you, | 我不会来到这里 |
[43:42] | I have a proposal. | 我有一个建议 |
[43:44] | Bring me your sister’s amulet | 把你妹妹的护身符拿给我 |
[43:46] | and you can stay with me in the castle… | 你以后可以和我一起住在城堡里 |
[43:49] | or your sister gets the next dragonfly. | 不然的话,下一只蜻蜓就要攻击你妹妹 |
[43:56] | I… | 我… |
[43:57] | I… | 我… |
[43:59] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[44:00] | Well, I can. | 我能 |
[44:01] | No! | 不 |
[44:03] | Amber! | 安柏 |
[44:05] | Amber. Are you okay? | 安柏,你没事吧? |
[44:07] | You should be worried about yourself, Sofia. | 你应该担心的是你自己,苏菲亚 |
[44:10] | Your sister can’t help you this time. | 你姐姐帮不了你了 |
[44:14] | Where’d my dragonfly go? | 我的蜻蜓哪儿去了? |
[44:18] | Wha–What’s happening to me? | 这到底是怎么了? |
[44:21] | Amber let herself get hit to save me. | 安柏舍身来救我,挡住了袭击 |
[44:24] | And it broke the curse! | 现在诅咒解除了 |
[44:25] | No, it can’t be. | 不,这不可能 |
[44:27] | I was so close! | 我马上就要成功了 |
[44:29] | I can’t go back! | 我不能回去,我不能回去 |
[44:30] | I can’t go back! | |
[44:31] | I can’t go back! | 我不能回去,不 |
[44:33] | No!!! | |
[44:55] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么? |
[44:57] | ( yawns ) | |
[44:58] | And why are we all on the floor? | 我们为什么倒在地上? |
[45:00] | It’s a long story, | 这可就说来话长了 |
[45:02] | but everything’s okay now because Amber saved us all. | 所有人都安然无恙 是安柏救了我们 |
[45:05] | I did? | 我吗? |
[45:06] | She did? | She did? 她吗? 她吗? |
[45:07] | You did. | 是你 |
[45:09] | Oh! | |
[45:13] | Your Majesties, | 尊敬的陛下 |
[45:14] | the guests are starting to arrive for the ball. | 参加舞会的客人们开始到场了 |
[45:17] | Already? Yes, sire. | 已经来了? 是的,陛下 |
[45:19] | But it feels like we just woke up. | 我们好像刚醒过来 |
[45:21] | The last thing I remember was watching you play in the garden. | 我记得的最后的事 就是你们在花园里玩 |
[45:24] | That was yesterday. | 那是昨天的事 |
[45:26] | How could we forget so much? | 我们怎么忘了那么多事? |
[45:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[45:30] | Well, the important thing is we’re all okay now. | 好吧,最重要的是,我们都没事 |
[45:34] | And we’d better get going. You don’t want to be late for your own anniversary ball. | 我想我们该快点儿了 你们不想在年度舞会上迟到吧 |
[45:41] | May I present the Royal Family! | 请王室成员隆重出场 |
[45:46] | Happy anniversary, dear. | 周年快乐,亲爱的 |
[45:48] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[45:50] | Sofia. | 苏菲亚,你说是我救了大家 |
[45:51] | I know you said I saved everyone, | |
[45:53] | but it just doesn’t sound like something I would do. | 但这根本不像是我做的事 |
[45:55] | Yeah, I know. But it is now. | 对,我说过,因为事实就是这样 |
[45:58] | Sofia, I’m glad you’re my sister. | 苏菲亚,很高兴我们是姐妹 |
[46:01] | So am I. | 我也是 |