时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:16] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:43] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那 |
[00:48] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 |
[00:58] | SOFIA: Winter’s Gift. | 真心的礼物 |
[01:09] | Oh! What’s this? A present for me? | 这是什么,是给我的礼物吗? |
[01:13] | Ta-da! | 这就是我一直想送你的礼物 |
[01:14] | It’s the gift that keeps on giving. | 这就是我一直想送你的礼物 |
[01:16] | Happy Wassailia, Sofia. | 冬休节快乐,苏菲亚,礼物是我 |
[01:18] | It’s me. | |
[01:21] | Happy Wassailia, Clover. | 冬休节快乐,幸运草 |
[01:22] | What a great present. | 这礼物棒极了 |
[01:24] | Oh, that reminds me. | 你倒提醒我了 |
[01:25] | I made a gift for Mr. Cedric. | 我给赛克先生准备了礼物 |
[01:28] | It’s a case for his wand. | 给他装魔杖用的 |
[01:29] | It took me a really long time to make. | 这个盒子我做了好长时间呢 |
[01:31] | Can you help me with the wrapping? | 能帮我包一下吗? |
[01:33] | Sure, kid. | 当然了 |
[01:36] | Oh, I hope Mr. Cedric likes this. | 但愿赛克先生喜欢 |
[01:39] | CEDRIC: Wassailia this, Wassailia that. | 又是冬休节,冬休节还有完没完 |
[01:42] | I have had enough of Wassailia. | 我已经受够了冬休节了 |
[01:44] | All that fuss and bother, and for what? | 那么小题大做干什么? |
[01:47] | A lot of gushy, sentimental songs. | 制造伤感的气氛,放着煽情的音乐 |
[01:50] | And then, I’ll be presented with some useless | 还要被送些个无聊又没用的礼物 |
[01:52] | token of a gift. | |
[01:53] | “Oh, Mr. Cedric, | 赛克,这有件不太合适的毛衣 |
[01:55] | here’s another ill-fitting sweater.” | |
[01:57] | Or, the worst, | 更糟糕的 |
[01:58] | Our Kingdom’s Best Sorcerer mug. | 送我魔法王国最好的大酒杯 |
[02:01] | Oh, I’m so tired of getting | 那些稀松平常没新意的礼物 |
[02:05] | common, ordinary gifts. | 真是让我烦透了 |
[02:07] | I wish, just once, | 但愿能有人送我一个 |
[02:09] | someone will give me a gift | 真正适合皇室魔法师的礼物 |
[02:10] | worthy of a royal sorcerer. | |
[02:13] | Something special. | 特殊的礼物 |
[02:17] | Maybe my gift isn’t special enough. | 也许我的礼物还不够特殊 |
[02:19] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑,你特别为他做的 |
[02:20] | You made that for him. | |
[02:22] | I need to find a better gift. | 我要找个更好的礼物 |
[02:23] | Oh, well, I suppose | 该是时候去装饰一下了 |
[02:25] | it’s time to light the decorations. Now where is my family wand? | 我的家族魔杖到什么地方去了 |
[02:30] | Always goes missing when I need it. | 每次想用的时候都找不到 |
[02:33] | Oh! Thank you, Wormy. | 谢谢你,乌米 |
[02:35] | Now let’s go make this castle unbearably merry. | 好了,我们去给城堡 制造一些节日气氛 |
[02:39] | There must be a more magical gift I can get Mr. Cedric. | 一定会有更特殊的礼物 可以送给赛克先生 |
[02:42] | You could get him some sorcery lessons. | 你可以给他上节魔法课 |
[02:45] | Oh, this won’t do at all. | 这样也还是不够理想 |
[02:47] | What’s wrong, Baileywick? | 怎么了,巴利维克 |
[02:49] | I just wish my decorations were a bit more | 我希望今年城堡节的装饰 |
[02:51] | impressive this year. | 能让大家耳目一新 |
[02:52] | One Wassailia, | 以前一到冬休节 |
[02:54] | we filled the entire castle with ice lilies. | 整个城堡都摆满了冰百合 |
[02:56] | What are ice lilies? | 什么是冰百合? |
[02:58] | Magical flowers that give off a lovely glow. | 一种神奇的花 能发出非常可爱的光 |
[03:01] | They used to grow in the Icicle Forest every winter, | 原本每年冬天 都会长在冰柱森林 |
[03:04] | but no one has seen any in years. | 但已经很多年没人见过了 |
[03:06] | Oh, well. | 算了,紫罗兰吧 |
[03:07] | Violet, let’s visit the greenhouse | 还花房看看还有什么别的 |
[03:09] | and get more blooms. | |
[03:10] | Magic flowers? | 神奇的花,用它当作礼物 |
[03:12] | That sounds like the perfect gift to get Mr. Cedric. | 一定够特殊了 |
[03:15] | Oh, if only we knew where to find them. | 可是我不知道哪儿能找到 |
[03:16] | Hey, I know a guy. | 我知道,其实是小狐狸 |
[03:18] | Well, technically, a fox. | |
[03:19] | And he knows the forest like the back of his hand. | 那家伙对森林可是了如指掌 |
[03:21] | If they’re out there, he can find them. | 如果真有,一定能找到 |
[03:23] | Great! | 太好了 |
[03:28] | Where are you going, Sofia? | 你要去哪儿啊,苏菲亚? |
[03:29] | To get a last-minute present for Mr. Cedric. | 去给赛克先生找礼物 |
[03:31] | Well, just make sure you’re back by the time we light | 一定要在我们今晚 |
[03:33] | the Wassailia candle tonight. | 点冬休节蜡烛之前回来啊 |
[03:35] | See you soon. | 我会的 |
[03:39] | Whiskers! | 威斯克,威斯克 |
[03:40] | Hey, Whiskers, it’s me, Clover. | 是我,幸运草 |
[03:43] | Huh. | 跑哪儿去了 |
[03:44] | Where is he? | 跑哪儿去了 |
[03:45] | I-I know he lives around here somewhere. | 我记得它就在这一带的,威斯克 |
[03:47] | Yo, Whiskers. | |
[03:48] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗? |
[03:49] | ( screams ) | |
[03:50] | Well, if it isn’t my old pal, Clover. | 还真是我的老朋友幸运草 |
[03:52] | I haven’t seen you since you took off | 自从你住进了城堡 |
[03:54] | to live the cushy life up at the castle. | 要见你可就没那么容易了 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[03:56] | What brings you back here, buddy? | 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[03:57] | Well, my friend Sofia needs your help. | 是我的朋友苏菲亚找你帮忙 |
[04:00] | Ah, the princess who talks to animals. | 那个能跟动物说话的公主 |
[04:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:03] | A little birdie told me. | 是一只小鸟告诉我的 |
[04:05] | Well, Clover says you might know | 幸运草说,你知道哪有冰百合 |
[04:07] | where to find some ice lilies. | |
[04:08] | ( whistles ) | |
[04:09] | ( chirping ) | |
[04:11] | Mm-hmm. | |
[04:12] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 好,好的,谢谢 |
[04:13] | Okay, thanks. | |
[04:16] | Word in the woods is there’s an ice lily patch | 消息说 森林里只有一小块地方 |
[04:18] | in the Icicle Forest. | 长着冰百合 |
[04:20] | Could you show us, Mr. Whiskers? | 能告诉我怎么走吗? |
[04:21] | It’s kind of a hike. | 要走很远的,你确定要去吗? |
[04:22] | You sure you’re up for it? | |
[04:23] | Hmm, pretty sure. | 我确定 |
[04:25] | I was talking to “earmuffs” here. | 居然还有人带着一副耳帽 |
[04:27] | You look like you’ve been up in that castle | 你瞧你在城堡里 |
[04:28] | too long, Clover. | 养尊处优了那么久 |
[04:29] | You forget how it is out in the woods | 是不是早就已经忘记了 |
[04:31] | with the real wildlife? | 森林里的野生日子了 |
[04:32] | No, I just have sensitive ears. | 不,我只是耳朵比较敏感 |
[04:35] | Yeah, whatever you say. | 对,随你怎么说 |
[04:37] | Let’s go get those ice lilies, princess. | 我们去找冰百合吧,公主 |
[04:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气,算幸运草欠我的 |
[04:41] | But I was talking to Clover. | |
[04:42] | Hey! | |
[04:43] | ( chuckles ) | |
[04:50] | This is it. | 就是这里,冰柱森林 |
[04:51] | The Icicle Forest. | |
[04:53] | Why couldn’t we have gone | 为什么不是去温暖森林? |
[04:55] | to the warm and sunshine-y forest? | 或者阳光森林也行啊 |
[04:58] | ( chuckles ) | |
[05:01] | ( flute playing ) | |
[05:06] | Huh. | |
[05:08] | Do you hear that? | 你们听见了吗? |
[05:10] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪儿传过来的? |
[05:19] | What is she? | 她是谁呀? |
[05:20] | She’s a faun. | 是农牧神 |
[05:22] | But they don’t usually hang out | 可他们通常不会 |
[05:24] | in this part of the forest. | 出现在这么近的地方 |
[05:30] | Oh, hi there. | 你好,但愿我没有打扰你 |
[05:31] | I hope I wasn’t bothering you, I can keep it down. Or just stop. | 我可以小点声,或者停下 |
[05:35] | No, don’t stop. | 不,别停下,很好听的 |
[05:36] | It’s beautiful. | |
[05:37] | Really? | 真的吗?好啊 |
[05:38] | Oh, okay. | |
[05:40] | Oh, I know an even better tune. | 我还有一首曲子呢,听听这个 |
[05:42] | How’s this? | |
[05:43] | ( playing flute ) | |
[05:52] | That was so pretty. | 真是太好听了 |
[05:54] | Hey, you look just like a princess. | 你看起来像是一个公主 |
[05:57] | Oh, you probably are one, aren’t you? | 你真的是公主,对吗? |
[05:58] | I mean, why else would you be wearing a tiara | 我是说,不然你为什么带着皇冠 |
[06:00] | and poofy gown? | 还要穿这么漂亮的斗篷 |
[06:01] | Oh, I’m talking a lot. | 我的话太多了,总是这样 |
[06:02] | Sorry, I do that. | |
[06:04] | My name is Winter. | 我名字叫小冬,冬天的冬 |
[06:05] | Like the season. | |
[06:06] | I’m Sofia. | 我是苏菲亚 不,站着别动 |
[06:07] | No, stay away! | 不,站着别动 |
[06:14] | Whoa! | |
[06:15] | Did you do that? | 这是你做的 |
[06:16] | Uh-huh. Everything I touch turns to ice. | 我碰到的所有东西,都会变成冰 |
[06:19] | That’s amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[06:20] | No, it’s awful. | 不,是太可怕了 |
[06:22] | When I say everything I touch gets covered in ice, | 我碰到的每一件东西 |
[06:24] | I mean everything. | 都会变成冰,我是说所有的 |
[06:25] | I even had to leave my family because I kept forgetting | 我甚至必须得离开家人 |
[06:28] | and trying to hug them. | 因为我总忘想去拥抱他们 |
[06:29] | I’ve been gone a long time and I really miss them. | 我已经走了很久了,很想他们 |
[06:32] | Have you always been like this? | 你一直都是这样的吗? |
[06:34] | Oh, no. | 不,一年前的今天 |
[06:35] | It was a year ago today when I got the ice touch. | 我有了这个冰手指,因为一个女巫 |
[06:37] | There was this witch– | 葛蕾西,深山女巫 |
[06:38] | Glacia the Mountain Witch? | 葛蕾西,深山女巫 |
[06:40] | Yes, how do you know? | 对,你怎么知道的? |
[06:41] | That’s his thing. | 他是百事通 |
[06:42] | Well, anyway, every year, on Wassailia, | 是这样,每年冬休节 |
[06:44] | Glacia does spells for people, | 只要你带着礼物去见她 |
[06:45] | but only if you bring her a gift, | 葛蕾西就会给你一条咒语 |
[06:47] | so I gathered all the wood crystals I could find, | 于是我带着能找到的木晶 去拜访她 |
[06:49] | which took me weeks, because, you know, | 那是花了好多时间准备的礼物 |
[06:51] | they’re wood crystals. | 都是木晶 |
[06:53] | I had heard about this princess who could freeze anything | 我听说那个公主只要碰一下 就能把一切冻起来 |
[06:55] | just with a touch and I thought, | 我想,这多了不起啊 |
[06:56] | “That’s a cool power.” | |
[06:58] | Well, I always wanted to have magical powers | 我也想要这样神奇的本领 |
[07:00] | because, you know, I’m pretty ordinary | 你瞧,我只是个不起眼的女孩 |
[07:02] | and I thought it would be so neat to be special. | 我也想要变得与众不同 |
[07:04] | So I took my wood crystals | 于是我就带着木晶 |
[07:06] | and I climbed up to Glacia’s palace. | 来到了葛蕾西宫殿 |
[07:08] | There she was, sitting on her throne. | 我见到了她,就坐在王位上 |
[07:12] | I gave her my gift, and she used her magic | 我献上了礼物 然后她就用魔法 |
[07:15] | to give me the ice touch. | 让我有了能变成冰的手指 |
[07:16] | I thought it would be so great, | 我本以为这真是太棒了 |
[07:19] | being able to cover anything with sparkling ice. | 碰到的一切 都能变成亮晶晶的冰 |
[07:22] | But then my pet goldfinch, Feathers, | 可是有一次,我的宠物金丝雀 |
[07:25] | tried landing on my hand. | 落在我的手指上 |
[07:27] | And that’s when I realized that the ice touch | 那时候,我才知道 |
[07:29] | was really a curse. | 这是多么可怕的魔法 |
[07:30] | I went back and begged Glacia to take it away, | 我回去求葛蕾西让一切复原 |
[07:32] | but she said I had to come back next Wassailia | 可她说我必须要等到 |
[07:34] | with another gift. | 下一个冬休节,还要再带礼物 |
[07:36] | So you’ve been waiting all this time to go back? | 所以你必须等到 这个冬休节才能变回去 |
[07:39] | And looking for the most special gift | 我在找我能想到的 |
[07:41] | I could think of, ice lilies. | 最特殊的礼物,冰百合 |
[07:43] | But I haven’t been able to find any. | 可我不知道哪儿能找到 |
[07:45] | We’re on our way to get some ice lilies right now. | 我们也正想去找冰百合呢 |
[07:47] | You are? | 真的吗? |
[07:48] | Why don’t you come with us? | 不如我们一起走吧? |
[07:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:51] | No, wait, I can’t. | 不,等等 |
[07:52] | Why not? | 为什么? 因为万一我碰你 |
[07:54] | ‘Cause if I touch you, you’ll turn into one big ice cube. | 你就会变成一座冰雕了 |
[07:55] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我绝不能这样 |
[07:57] | Oh, don’t worry, Winter. | 别担心,小冬,我们不靠近就行了 |
[07:59] | We just won’t get too close. | |
[08:00] | You promise? | 你不会靠近 |
[08:02] | Yeah, you don’t have to tell me twice. | 对对,我也不会 |
[08:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:14] | WHISKERS: There it is. | 就是这里 |
[08:15] | The ice lilies are on that island. | 冰百合就在对面的那个岛上 |
[08:17] | But how are we going to get over there? | 可是我们怎么才能过去呢? |
[08:19] | Swim, I guess. Swim? | 我想,只能游了 游过去? |
[08:21] | Aw, is it too cold for the castle-bunny? | 这对城堡兔子来说 的确冷了点儿 |
[08:24] | You kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[08:25] | A tough wild rabbit like me isn’t afraid | 对于我这么个野生兔子 |
[08:27] | of a little cold water. | 一点凉水会吓着我吗? |
[08:28] | Let’s go swimming. | 游就游 |
[08:32] | ( shrieks ) | 凉,凉,凉 |
[08:33] | Cold, cold, cold. | |
[08:35] | I know a way to get us across. | 我有办法能过去 |
[08:44] | Come on. This is magical ice. | 来吧,这是魔法冰 |
[08:46] | It won’t break and it’s super-sparkly. Hey, hey! | 一点都不会裂的,而且超级好滑 |
[08:53] | Hey! It’s like I’m skating. | 我就像在滑冰 |
[08:56] | Yeah! | |
[08:59] | ( playing flute ) | |
[09:03] | Whoo-hoo. | |
[09:05] | Hey, watch this, triple Lutz. | 瞧这个,三周跳 |
[09:12] | Whoo. | 好极了,那么冰百合在什么地方? |
[09:13] | All right, now, | 好极了,那么冰百合在什么地方? |
[09:15] | where are those ice lilies at? | |
[09:17] | Let’s spread out and start looking. | 我们现在就分头仔细找吧 |
[09:38] | Are you sure this is where | 你确定这里真的有冰百合吗? |
[09:39] | the ice lilies are supposed to be, Mr. Whiskers? | 威斯克先生 |
[09:42] | Guess your little birdies aren’t so smart after all. | 你的小鸟情报员 也不是很聪明 |
[09:44] | Hey, my little birdies don’t lie. | 我的小鸟绝不会说谎 |
[09:46] | Well, we’ve been all over the island and, no ice lilies. | 可我们已经到处找遍了 没有冰百合 |
[09:50] | I was really hoping to get Mr. Cedric a special gift. | 我真的很想送给赛克先生 一份特殊的礼物 |
[09:53] | And help you get rid of your ice touch, Winter. | 还有帮小冬解除 冰手指的魔法 |
[09:55] | You know what I do whenever I feel down? | 你知道我伤心的时候 会做什么吗? |
[09:58] | What? | 做什么? |
[09:59] | ( playing flute ) | 你们看那棵树上是不是有东西? |
[10:20] | Hey. | |
[10:21] | I think there’s something up in that tree. | |
[10:34] | ( gasps ) Ice lilies! | 冰百合 |
[10:36] | We found them! | 我们找到了 |
[10:37] | Now we just need to get them. | 只要摘下来就行了 |
[10:38] | This is a job for a real wild animal. | 这可是野生动物的拿手好戏 |
[10:43] | Yeah, me. | 对,我 |
[10:44] | ( grunting ) | |
[10:48] | Careful, Clover. | 当心,幸运草 |
[10:50] | You wouldn’t want to get your | 你肯定不想把 |
[10:51] | dainty castle paws all dirty. | 习惯踩城堡的爪子弄脏吧 |
[10:58] | ( grunting ) | |
[11:00] | Coming through, afraidy fox. | 借过一下,小胆子先生 |
[11:06] | Ah… | |
[11:14] | Hey, catch, Sofia. | 接着,苏菲亚 |
[11:17] | Thanks, Clover! | 谢谢,幸运草 |
[11:18] | ( sighs ) | |
[11:20] | Hey, could a castle bunny climb an icy tree this fast? | 城堡兔子爬冰树的速度 能这么快吗? |
[11:24] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[11:25] | See those lilies way up there. | 瞧那上面还有冰百合呢 |
[11:28] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[11:37] | Whoa! Clover! | 幸运草,我接住你 |
[11:38] | I got you! | |
[11:41] | No! | 不 |
[11:45] | Clover! | 幸运草 |
[11:47] | Oh! | |
[11:49] | I told you this would happen. It always happens. | 我就知道会这样的 一直都是这样 |
[11:51] | It was an accident, Winter. | 这是个意外 |
[11:53] | Is there any way to melt the ice? | 小冬,有办法能化掉这些冰吗? |
[11:55] | It’s enchanted ice. | 这些是魔法冰 |
[11:57] | Only, Glacia the Mountain Witch can melt it. | 只有深山女巫葛蕾西 能让它化掉 |
[11:59] | Then we’ve got to get to her palace right away. | 那么我们必须马上 去她的宫殿了 |
[12:01] | We’ll bring her the ice lilies and ask her to free Clover. | 把冰百合都给她 只要她能救出幸运草 |
[12:04] | I’m going, too. | 我也一起去 |
[12:05] | I got you into this, old buddy, | 这都是我的责任,老朋友 |
[12:06] | and I’m gonna get you out of it. | 我一定会把你救出来的 |
[12:12] | What if Glacia doesn’t help us? | 如果葛蕾西不肯帮忙怎么办? |
[12:14] | Then Clover will be stuck in this ice forever. | 那幸运草恐怕 就要永远冻在冰里了 |
[12:25] | How much longer is it going to take? | 还要这样走多远呢? |
[12:27] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[12:28] | Hang on, Clover! | 坚持住,幸运草 |
[12:30] | Think warm thoughts, buddy. | 想点儿暖和的事儿,伙计 |
[12:31] | ( shivering ) | 热巧克力,土豆泥,西红柿汤 |
[12:32] | Hot chocolate… mashed potatoes… | |
[12:34] | tomato soup… | |
[12:44] | GLACIA: Who dares enter my domain | 什么人竟敢这么大胆 |
[12:46] | without so much as a knock on the door? | 不敲门就到我的地盘上来? |
[12:49] | Pardon us, your witchiness, but there is no door. | 抱歉女巫阁下 可这儿没有门啊 |
[12:52] | Oh, that’s right. | 说的对,我拆掉了 |
[12:53] | I had it removed. | |
[12:55] | The palace wasn’t drafty enough. | 这宫殿需要足够的通风 |
[12:57] | I remember miss frosty fingers, but who are you? | 我记得你是那个冰手指 但是你又是谁? |
[13:01] | Princess Sofia, Your Majesty. | 公主苏菲亚,尊敬的陛下 |
[13:03] | A princess? | 你是个公主,真的吗? |
[13:06] | Really? | |
[13:08] | Well, you certainly have a high opinion of yourself, | 你的确看起来 |
[13:11] | don’t you? | 挺有自己的主意的 |
[13:12] | Why have you come here? | 你为什么要到这儿来? |
[13:14] | I’ve come to ask you to remove my ice touch. | 我是想来请求你 解除我的冰手指魔法 |
[13:17] | And what have you brought me in exchange? | 这次你预备用什么来交换? |
[13:19] | These ice lilies. | 这些冰百合 |
[13:23] | Oh, ice lilies. | 冰百合,如果你愿意 |
[13:25] | You can put them in the vase | 可以帮我把这些冰百合 |
[13:27] | with the other ice lilies if you like. | 都插到那个花瓶里去 |
[13:29] | But you’re going to have to get a much better gift | 但是如果你想让我帮忙 |
[13:32] | if you want my help. | 就必须还有其他的礼物 |
[13:33] | Another gift? | 其他的礼物 |
[13:34] | I’ll never find another gift before the end of the day. | 日落之前我根本不可能 找到别的礼物了 |
[13:37] | Then I’ll see you next Wassailia. | 那我们就下一个冬休节再见了 |
[13:41] | I can’t spend another year like this. | 我不能像这样再捱上一年了 |
[13:45] | Winter… | 小冬 |
[13:49] | Do you see how upset you made her? | 你知道你让她多痛苦吗? |
[13:51] | She’s the one who asked for the power in the first place. | 上次她是自己找来 要求那种魔力的 |
[13:53] | Can’t you just undo it? No. | 你就不能解除吗? 不 为什么不? |
[13:55] | Why not? I’m in a bad mood. | 我心情不好 |
[13:56] | And how long is this bad mood of yours gonna last? | 那么你的心情 到底什么时候才能好起来 |
[13:59] | Why don’t you check back in a few centuries? | 你可以往后数几个世纪,再见了 |
[14:00] | Bye-bye now. | |
[14:02] | Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. | 走的时候,小心别撞到门 |
[14:04] | Oh, that’s right. | 我又忘了,那门已经拆掉了 |
[14:06] | I had the door removed. | |
[14:15] | SOFIA: Winter? | 小冬 |
[14:19] | Winter? | 小冬 |
[14:20] | Winter, where are you? | 小冬,你在哪儿? |
[14:25] | I’m so sorry, Clover. | 我真抱歉,幸运草 |
[14:28] | Oh, I see a– I see a light. | 我看到光了 |
[14:30] | Is it princess time? | 现在是公主时间 |
[14:36] | Oh, sounds like somebody’s got the blues. | 听起来有人很沮丧啊 |
[14:39] | I’m Tiana. | 我叫蒂安娜 |
[14:40] | And if what Mama Odie told me was right, | 如果妈妈奥蒂跟我说的是对的 |
[14:42] | then I’m here to help you. | 那我就是来帮你的 |
[14:43] | So what’s troubling you, Sofia? | 遇到什么麻烦了,苏菲亚? |
[14:45] | Well, if we don’t come up with a special gift | 如果我们找不到一个 |
[14:48] | to give the Mountain Witch, | 特殊的礼物,给深山女巫 |
[14:49] | then Winter will have to spend another year all alone, | 那小冬就要孤单的再等上一年 |
[14:51] | and Clover will be stuck inside this ice. | 幸运草也会被永远冻在冰里 |
[14:53] | Oh, that does sound like a rough day. | 这听起来 的确是件很棘手的事 |
[14:56] | Tell me about it. | 相当棘手 |
[14:58] | There’s not enough time to find another special gift. | 可现在我们没有足够的时间 |
[15:01] | Are you sure, Sofia? | 去找礼物了 你确定吗?苏菲亚 |
[15:02] | The gift I’m giving my family this year is a special meal | 今年我给我家人的礼物 只是我做的一顿晚餐 |
[15:05] | I’m cooking just for them, made with a whole lot of love. | 我亲手给他们做的 带着我对他们的爱意 |
[15:09] | You see, when it comes to finding the perfect gift… | 你瞧,也许这就是一件 很完美的礼物 |
[15:13] | ♪ It doesn’t matter if it’s large or small ♪ | 不用去在意它是大是小 |
[15:18] | ♪ It doesn’t matter what the color is at all ♪ | 是什么颜色,也没那么重要 |
[15:23] | ♪ A gift you’d find inside a store high on a shelf ♪ | 不管它是藏在那花架的顶上 |
[15:28] | ♪ Or something simple ♪ | 还是由你亲手来用心制造 |
[15:30] | ♪ That you made all by yourself ♪ | |
[15:34] | ♪ It could be plainly wrapped or trimmed with silver bows ♪ | 无论简单包装或用丝带缠绕 |
[15:38] | ♪ A huge bouquet or a single rose ♪ | 一束鲜花或一支玫瑰 |
[15:44] | ♪ What matters from the start ♪ ♪ The most important part ♪ | 礼物重在真心,这才是最重要 |
[15:53] | ♪ A gift ♪ | 真心才是最重要 |
[15:56] | ♪ Should come from the heart ♪ | |
[16:04] | ♪ The smallest gift can seem just like a dream come true ♪ | 最小的礼物也能让梦想成真 |
[16:09] | ♪ And why it’s special is because it comes from you ♪ | 它与众不同,只因为你的真情 |
[16:15] | ♪ What makes the difference is the feeling and the thought ♪ | 深厚的情感都倾注在礼物中 |
[16:19] | ♪ For that’s a gift that can’t be bought ♪ | 你的心意,万金难寻 |
[16:25] | ♪ What matters from the start ♪ ♪ The most important part ♪ | 礼物中的真心,这才是最重要 |
[16:35] | ♪ The gift ♪ ♪ Should come from your heart ♪ | 真心才是最重要 |
[16:53] | I understand, but how can Winter | 我明白了 可是,小冬怎么能在日落之前 |
[16:55] | find a gift like that before sundown? | 找到那样的礼物呢? |
[16:58] | Well, she may already have the gift she needs, Sofia. | 也许她已经有了 她需要的礼物,苏菲亚 |
[17:00] | My cooking is my gift. | 给家人做饭是我的礼物 |
[17:02] | Is there something special that Winter can do? | 那么想想看 还有什么是小冬能做的 |
[17:04] | There is something she can do. | 的确有些她能做的 |
[17:08] | Thank you, Tiana. | 谢谢,蒂安娜 |
[17:12] | Winter, I know what gift you should give Glacia. | 小冬,我知道能送什么 给葛蕾西了 |
[17:14] | You should stay away from me. | 你还是离我远一点吧 |
[17:16] | But I know what to do. | 但我知道该做什么了 |
[17:17] | You already have the perfect gift for Glacia. | 你已经有了给葛蕾西 最好的礼物 |
[17:19] | I do? | 真的? |
[17:21] | Your music. It’s so beautiful. | 你的音乐,就是最好的礼物 |
[17:23] | And it cheered us up when we were feeling down. | 它能让我们消沉的时候 |
[17:26] | My music? | 重新振作 我的音乐 |
[17:27] | Do you really think that’s special enough? | 你真的觉得它够特殊吗? |
[17:30] | I do. | 没错 |
[17:35] | Back so soon? | 这么快回来了 |
[17:37] | Oh, this should be good. | 那真是太好了 |
[17:40] | You brought another gift? | 你们带礼物了吗? |
[17:41] | We did. | 带来了 |
[17:42] | Well, let’s have it. | 好啊,让我看看吧 |
[17:45] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[17:56] | ( playing flute ) | |
[18:15] | Ha. Ooh. | |
[18:26] | ( groans ) | |
[18:31] | There goes my back. | 闪了一下后背 |
[18:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:34] | Okay? | 没事,我已经很长时间 |
[18:36] | I haven’t felt this good in a long time. | 没感觉这么舒服了 |
[18:42] | I mean, how would you feel if people only came | 如果别人来拜访你 |
[18:44] | to see you when they wanted something? | 就只是为了得到他们想要的 你会怎么想? |
[18:46] | Not good, I guess. | 肯定不舒服 |
[18:47] | All I ever get in return is a lot of meaningless trinkets. | 从前我得到的 都是些没意义的小装饰 |
[18:51] | This is the first time I was given something truly special. | 这次的礼物 |
[18:55] | So thank you for that. | 才是最特殊的一份礼物 非常感谢,你送我这个 |
[18:57] | I will grant your wish. | 我会满足你的愿望 |
[18:58] | Really? Yes. | 真的 |
[18:59] | Oh. | 真的 |
[19:09] | Spirits of winter, heed my call. | 冬天的精灵们,请听我的召唤 |
[19:12] | Remove this ice touch, once and for all. | 解除冰手指的魔法 让它不再生效 |
[19:20] | It’s done. | 好了,现在你和从前一样平凡了 |
[19:22] | Now you’re just as ordinary as you were before. Do you know what this means, Sofia? | 知道这意味什么吗,苏菲亚? |
[19:34] | Sorry to interrupt the hug-fest, | 抱歉,你们能等会儿再抱吗? |
[19:36] | but in case you haven’t noticed, | 可能你们都没注意 |
[19:38] | I’m still frozen in a block of ice. | 还有只可怜的兔子 冻在冰块里 |
[19:46] | Would you mind unfreezing my friend, too? | 你能帮忙救救我的朋友吗? |
[19:48] | Oh, why not? | 当然了 |
[19:51] | All those whom this faun hath frozen | 所有,因为冰手指冻住的人 |
[19:54] | shall now be set free. Whoo. | 此刻都要重获自由 |
[20:02] | Thanks, Mountain Witch. | 谢谢,深山女巫,趁她高兴 |
[20:04] | I say we hop out of here while the hopping’s good. | 我们还是快点离开这吧? |
[20:12] | Feathers. You’re back. | 金丝雀,你回来了 |
[20:14] | Got to admit, I was wrong about you, Clover. | 说实话 我承认小看你了,幸运草 |
[20:17] | You are one tough rabbit. | 你真是个坚强的兔子 |
[20:19] | Nah, I was just too cold to cry. | 不,刚才差点儿就冻哭了 |
[20:21] | Sorry about all that “castle bunny” stuff. | 抱歉,以前总叫你城堡兔子 |
[20:23] | I was just upset. | 我觉得很不安 |
[20:24] | Yeah? Why? | 为什么? |
[20:25] | ‘Cause we used to be best buds. | 因为我们曾是最好的朋友 |
[20:27] | And when you went off to the castle, | 可自从你去了城堡以后 |
[20:29] | you didn’t come around anymore. | 就很少再回来 |
[20:31] | Guess, I kind of missed you. | 好吧,我承认我很想你 |
[20:32] | I missed you, too, Whiskers. | 我也很想你,威斯克 |
[20:34] | But we can still be pals. | 我们一直都是好朋友 |
[20:36] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[20:37] | Of course. | 当然了,不如一起参加 |
[20:39] | Hey, why don’t you come back with us for Wassailia dinner? | 冬休节大餐吧 |
[20:40] | ( gasps ) Wassailia dinner. | 冬休节大餐 |
[20:42] | I told my mom I’d be back home in time to light the candle. | 我答应了妈妈 要在蜡烛点燃之前回去的 |
[20:45] | But it’s so late. | 现在已经晚了 |
[20:46] | How will we make it back in time? | 怎么才能及时赶回去呢? |
[20:48] | Relax, princess. | 放心吧,公主,我有办法 |
[20:49] | I got this. | |
[20:51] | ( whistles ) | |
[20:54] | Hey, someone need a lift? | 有人要搭车吗? |
[20:56] | You really do have connections. | 你还真挺有面子的 |
[20:58] | Don’t forget these. For your special gift. | 别忘了这些,你要的特殊礼物 |
[21:01] | Oh, right. | 是啊,你要跟我们一起去吗? |
[21:02] | Do you want to come with us? | |
[21:03] | I wish I could. | 我也很想去 但我要马上回家 |
[21:04] | But I’ve got to get home and see my mom and my dad | 去看我的爸爸妈妈 |
[21:06] | and my seven brothers and my three sisters | 我的七个兄弟,还有三个姐妹 |
[21:07] | and my twenty-six cousins… | 还有二十六个堂兄妹们 |
[21:09] | You’re gonna have a lot of hugging to do. | 那肯定还有好多的拥抱 |
[21:11] | I know. I can’t wait. | 没错,我等不及了 |
[21:14] | Take care, Winter. | 要保重,小冬 |
[21:15] | Happy Wassailia, Sofia. | 冬休节快乐,苏菲亚 |
[21:28] | ( playing flute ) | 冬休节快乐 |
[21:34] | ALL: Happy Wassailia! | |
[21:36] | ROLAND: Now, let’s open those presents. | 好了,我们来拆礼物吧 |
[21:40] | Just what I wanted! | 正是我想要的,谢谢 |
[21:42] | Oh. Thank you. | |
[21:44] | You’re very welcome, Amber. | 不用这么客气,安柏 |
[21:46] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[21:49] | Baileywick, these are for you. | 巴利维克,这是给你的 |
[21:51] | Ice lilies. | 冰百合,比我印象中的还要美丽 |
[21:53] | They’re even lovelier than I remembered. | |
[21:55] | Thank you, Princess Sofia. | 谢谢,苏菲亚公主 |
[21:59] | I have something for you, Mr. Cedric. | 我有礼物给你,赛克先生 |
[22:01] | Of course you do, Princess Sofia. | 我就知道,苏菲亚公主 |
[22:08] | It’s a wand case. | 是个魔杖的盒子 |
[22:11] | I know it’s not magical, but I made it myself. | 我知道这不够特殊 但是我亲手做的 |
[22:16] | I’ll never lose my wand again. | 我以后再也不会弄丢魔杖了 |
[22:18] | This is the best present I have ever gotten. | 这是我收到的最好的礼物了 |
[22:22] | Ever. | 最好的 |
[22:23] | I have a gift for you, as well, Sofia. | 我也给你准备了礼物,苏菲亚 |
[22:25] | You do? | 真的? |
[22:36] | I love it when it snows on Wassailia! | 我最喜欢冬休节下雪了 |
[22:38] | Well, so do I, Princess Sofia. | 我也是,苏菲亚公主 |
[22:40] | Happy holidays, Mr. Cedric. | 冬休节快乐,赛克先生 |
[22:42] | Hmm. | |
[22:43] | Yes, well, it is happy, isn’t it? | 是的,很快乐,不是吗? |