时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:15] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:25] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:34] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 苏菲亚 – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 森林歌唱节 |
[01:00] | CLOVER: All right, everyone, | 好了,各位 |
[01:01] | it’s time to rehearse for the Leafsong Festival. | 现在到了森林歌唱节的彩排时间 |
[01:04] | ♪ We’re birds of a feather ♪ | 我们拥有翅膀 |
[01:08] | ♪ Wherever we go, we’ll fly together ♪ | 无论去何方 |
[01:17] | ♪ How much wood could a wood chuck chuck ♪ | 都一起飞翔 |
[01:19] | ♪ If a wood chuck could chuck wood… ♪ | 土拨鼠们打个洞 一共要拨多少土? |
[01:20] | ♪ Way out here in the woods, y’all ♪ | 从森林传遍世界 |
[01:23] | ♪ It’s the Leafsong Festival ♪ | 就是森林歌唱节 |
[01:29] | ♪ Oh oh, yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[01:31] | Clover! | 幸运草 |
[01:36] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢各位,非常感谢 |
[01:37] | Thank you very much. | |
[01:38] | That sounded great, Clover. | 唱得太棒了,幸运草 |
[01:39] | But maybe don’t hold that last note so long. | 不过最后一个音也许不用那么长 |
[01:42] | All this singing sure works up an appetite. | 这首歌是为了唤醒旺盛的食欲 |
[01:44] | How’s your act going, Minimus? | 你的节目怎么样了,迷你慕? |
[01:46] | Well, I thought I’d start with a little tap number. | 我想我已经会打拍子了 |
[01:48] | A-left, a-right, | 左,右… |
[01:50] | clip-clop, shuffle hoof… ( scat singing ) | 好疼 |
[01:52] | ( crash ) Oof! Ouch. | |
[01:54] | Keep practicing, Minimus. You’ll get it. | 再多练练,迷你慕,你行的 |
[01:58] | ( laughing ) | |
[01:59] | I like what I’m seeing, but I want to love it! | 我喜欢我看到的 真是爱死你们了 |
[02:01] | The whole forest is gonna come and see our show, | 整个森林都会看到我们的演出 |
[02:04] | so we got to zazz ’em! | 还得再炫一点儿 |
[02:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 谁让那小姑娘进来的? |
[02:07] | Who let the girl in? | 和我一起的 |
[02:09] | BOTH: She’s with me. Listen, kid. | 听着,孩子 |
[02:11] | The Leafsong Festival is for animals only. | 森林歌唱节只是动物们的 |
[02:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:14] | I don’t want to sing, Director Dove. | 我不想唱歌,鸽子导演 |
[02:16] | I’m just helping my friends get ready. | 我只是来帮朋友们彩排的 |
[02:19] | All right, I guess you can stay. | 那好吧,你可以留下来 |
[02:22] | Hey, you three! | 你们仨,到舞台那边去 |
[02:24] | Stop hogging the stage! | |
[02:25] | ♪ Yodel-Ay-Ee Yodel-Ay-Ee Yodel-Ay-Ee ♪ | |
[02:28] | Hi, Sofia. | 嗨,苏菲亚 |
[02:30] | Hi, Minimus. | 嗨,迷你慕 |
[02:31] | Clover! | 幸运草 |
[02:33] | It’s good to see you, too, Crackle. | 很高兴又见到你了,克莱可 |
[02:35] | Hey, since you’re here, | 既然你来了,帮我加热一下没问题吧? |
[02:37] | could you crank up the heat on this baby? | |
[02:39] | Anything for my Clover. | 你让我做什么都行,幸运草 |
[02:41] | Hey, cook the carrots, not me! | 烤胡萝卜不是烤我 |
[02:44] | Mm-mm. | |
[02:45] | Seared to perfection. | 真是糊得太完美了 |
[02:47] | Oh, thanks for telling me about the festival. | 谢谢你告诉我这个音乐节 |
[02:49] | It’s going to be so much fun performing with all of you. | 我真的好期待能和你们同台演出 |
[02:53] | What are you going to sing? | 你想要唱什么歌呢? |
[02:54] | I’ll show you. | 你听听吧 |
[02:55] | ( vocalizing ) | |
[02:57] | ♪ Oh, I’m a little dragon ♪ | 我是一条小龙 |
[02:59] | Whoa! | |
[03:01] | Oh, sorry. Let me try that again. | 对不起,让我再试一次吧 |
[03:04] | And this time without fire, okay? | 这次保证不带火了,好吗? |
[03:05] | Uh-huh. Ahem. | |
[03:07] | ♪ Oh, I’m a little dragon ♪ | 我是一条小龙 |
[03:10] | Fire on the stage! | 舞台着火了 |
[03:11] | Fire, fire, fire on the stage! | 着火了,着火了 舞台着火了 |
[03:12] | Fire? | 有火? |
[03:14] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey. We’re rehearsing for a concert, not a barbecue. | 我们这是排练音乐节,不是烧烤节 |
[03:18] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉,我就是在练今晚要唱的歌呢 |
[03:19] | I was just trying to practice my song for tonight. | |
[03:21] | Yeah, well, about that. | 对,我正想说这个 |
[03:23] | If you’re gonna be spouting fire all over the place, | 如果你控制不好,总让火苗乱窜 |
[03:26] | you can’t be in the show. | 那你就不能表演 |
[03:27] | It’s just too dangerous. | 这实在太危险了 |
[03:28] | Are you sure? Maybe she can sing quieter. | 你确定?也许它可以小点儿声 |
[03:31] | Like a lullaby. And less fire would come out? | 像唱摇篮曲那样 可能就不会喷火了 |
[03:34] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:36] | ♪ Oh, I’m a little dragon ♪ | 我是一条小龙 |
[03:40] | Whoa! | 抱歉了,孩子 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry, kid, but I just can’t let you sing tonight. | 今晚绝对不能让你唱 |
[03:44] | Now, if you don’t mind, get off the stage. | 如果你不介意的话,请离开舞台吧 |
[03:47] | Ohhh! Crackle, wait! | 克莱可,等等 |
[03:52] | All right. Back to work, everyone. | 都注意了,快快回去工作 |
[03:54] | ( bell ringing ) | |
[04:03] | I’m sorry, Crackle. | 我很遗憾,克莱可 |
[04:05] | You can still watch the festival with me. | 你可以跟我一起看演出 |
[04:07] | Yeah, but I wanted to be in the festival, | 对,但我很想参加演出 |
[04:09] | like all my other friends. | 像别的小伙伴一样 |
[04:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:13] | Ah, Sofia, my fire always ruins everything. | 苏菲亚,我的火苗总是把一切搞得一团糟 |
[04:16] | Once, I went apple picking with Clover | 上次我和幸运草一起摘苹果 |
[04:18] | and I got so excited when I saw this big, | 看到那个又大又好看的苹果,一激动 |
[04:21] | shiny apple that… | 结果… |
[04:24] | Ah, I wound up burning the whole tree down. | 我把整棵苹果树都给点着了 |
[04:27] | Unhh. I wish there was a way to get rid of my fire, | 真希望能有个办法让我今天不喷火 |
[04:32] | just for the day. | 就一天也行 |
[04:33] | So I can sing in the festival with everyone else. | 这样我就能和别的小伙伴一起表演了 |
[04:37] | I’m sorry, Crackle. | 我很遗憾,克莱可 |
[04:39] | CLOVER: It’s good to be working with you again, Magic Dove. | 和你一起工作太好了,鸽子魔术师 |
[04:41] | DOVE: You, too, kid. But it’s Director Dove now. | 纠正一下,现在是鸽子导演 |
[04:44] | The old magic show went out of business. | 那些老戏法已经没人看了 |
[04:46] | Guess people don’t want to see fake magic | 大家不喜欢看假的魔术 |
[04:48] | when there are sorcerers out there | 那些巫师能变出真的东西 |
[04:49] | doing the real thing… | |
[04:51] | Crackle, I have an idea. | 克莱可,我有办法了 |
[04:53] | Our Royal Sorcerer has all kinds of magic spells. | 我们的皇室魔法师会各种咒语 |
[04:56] | Maybe he has one that can make your fire go away for the day. | 也许他能有条咒语帮你 让你今天不再喷火 |
[04:59] | What are we waiting for? Let’s go ask him. | 那还等什么呢?我们去找他吧 |
[05:01] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走,我们走,我们走 |
[05:03] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[05:04] | Wormwood, don’t you think this crown | 乌米,你不觉得这皇冠 |
[05:07] | brings out the evil gleam in my eye? | 在我眼里闪着邪恶的光吗? |
[05:09] | ( squawks ) | 进来,不用这么客气 |
[05:10] | ( knocking on door ) | |
[05:12] | Come in. You will anyway. | |
[05:14] | Mr. Cedric? | 赛克先生,很抱歉打扰你 |
[05:15] | Excuse me for bothering you. I know you’re busy. | 我知道你非常忙 |
[05:17] | Oh, don’t tell me you have a pet dragon now, too. | 你不是想告诉我 你换了条小龙当宠物吧? |
[05:21] | Oh, no. Crackle and I are just friends. | 不,克莱可是我的好朋友 |
[05:24] | And she’s having trouble with her fire. | 它碰到麻烦了 |
[05:25] | It comes out when she doesn’t want it to. | 不想喷火的时候却总是喷火 |
[05:28] | Oh! Like that. | 就像这样 |
[05:30] | Watch where you’re breathing, dragon. | 喘气注意点,蠢龙 |
[05:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:33] | So do you have any magic that could help with her fire? | 那您有魔法能帮助它控制喷火吗? |
[05:36] | I know one spell that would take her fire away. | 我倒是有咒语能让它的火消失 |
[05:39] | But why would she want that? | 但是它真的想那样吗? |
[05:41] | Dragon fire is one of the most powerful elements in the world. | 要知道龙的火焰 是这个世界上很强大的力量 |
[05:44] | Why, if I had dragon fire, I could, | 如果我能有龙的火焰 |
[05:48] | I could… | 我就能…我就能… |
[05:49] | Take over the kingdom. Take over the kingdom. | 控制王国… |
[05:51] | Take over the kingdom! | 我查一查咒语吧 |
[05:53] | Hmm. | 让它的火焰彻底消失 |
[05:55] | Let’s find that spell. Um… I don’t know if it’s a good idea to take away her fire. | 也许真不是个好主意 |
[06:02] | Fine by me. | 我很乐意 |
[06:03] | Oh, I won’t be getting rid of it forever. | 我不会让它彻底消失 |
[06:06] | I’ll just be putting it in this jar for safe-keeping. | 只是暂时封进瓶子里来保证安全 |
[06:09] | Um, can we have a minute to think it over? | 能给我点时间再考虑一下吗? |
[06:12] | Oh, take your time. | 那就去考虑好了 |
[06:15] | Crackle, I really don’t think | 克莱可,我真的觉得你不该 |
[06:17] | you should let Mr. Cedric take away your fire. | 让赛克先生拿走你的火焰 |
[06:19] | Are you kidding? Of course I should. | 你开什么玩笑,我当然乐意了 |
[06:22] | But your fire is such a special part of you. | 但是你的火焰是你独有的宝贝 |
[06:25] | Don’t you think you’ll miss it? | 消失了难道你不会想它吗? |
[06:26] | Nope. Not even a little bit? | 不会 |
[06:28] | Not at all. I want to sing, Sofia. | 难道一点都不会想? |
[06:31] | ( sighs ) | 一点都不会 我想唱歌,苏菲亚 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | Woo-hoo! | |
[06:35] | Oops. | 对不起 |
[06:36] | Sorry. | 好了,赛克先生 |
[06:41] | All right, Mr. Cedric, Crackle’s ready for the spell. | 克莱可已经准备好了 |
[06:44] | So I see. | 那就来吧 |
[06:47] | Now step back and give me some room. | 现在退后一点,给我留点地方 |
[06:49] | Magic near and magic far | 远处的魔法,近处的魔力 |
[06:52] | Cast fire of dragon into this jar! | 让小龙的火焰,到我的罐子里面来 |
[07:02] | There. Your friend is a fire hazard no more. | 好了,你的朋友现在彻底没危险了 |
[07:06] | All her flames are right here in this jar. | 它的火焰已经在这儿了 在我的罐子里面 |
[07:10] | All right. | 太好了 |
[07:12] | ♪ Oh, I’m a little dragon ♪ | 我是一条小龙 |
[07:16] | No fire! No flames! Yes! | 没有火了,没有火了,太棒了 |
[07:18] | Let’s get back to the festival. I’ve got some rehearsing to do. | 我可以去音乐节唱歌了 我们彩排去吧 |
[07:22] | Um, what if we want to get the dragon fire back? | 如果我们想让小龙的火焰再恢复呢? |
[07:26] | It’ll be waiting right here. | 罐子就在我这里,放心去吧 |
[07:28] | Now run along. Thank you, Mr. Cedric. | 谢谢赛克先生 |
[07:32] | There it is, Wormwood. | 这是我的了,愁眉鸟 是我控制王国的关键 |
[07:35] | The key to taking over the kingdom. | 我要创造出一条新咒语 来让整个魔法王国常年盖满冰霜 那么所有的街道就会变得很滑 |
[07:37] | ( squawks ) | 大家哪儿都别想去 然后只有一个办法能融化这些冰霜 那就是这罐龙的火焰 |
[07:38] | I’m going to cast a spell that will cover | |
[07:40] | the entire kingdom in Forever Frost, | |
[07:43] | a frost so slippery no one will be able to get anywhere. | |
[07:48] | And there is only one way to melt this frost. | |
[07:50] | With this dragon fire right here. | |
[07:53] | If King Roland wants me to save the kingdom | 如果罗伦国王想让我 |
[07:55] | from the Forever Frost, he’ll have to make me | 想办法来融化这永久的冰霜 |
[07:59] | the King of Enchancia first. | 他就必须先把国王的宝座让给我才行 |
[08:05] | ♪ We’re birds of a feather ♪ | 我们有翅膀 |
[08:08] | ♪ Wherever we go, we’ll fly ♪ | 无论去何方 |
[08:11] | ♪ Together ♪ Whoa-ho-ho-ho! | 都一起飞翔 |
[08:18] | That’s some voice, kid! | 唱得非常好,孩子 |
[08:20] | Who, me? Yeah, you. | 是我吗? 对,你 |
[08:22] | Trust me, with pipes like that, the sky’s the limit. | 你的嗓音像天空一样宽阔嘹亮 你听见了吗? |
[08:25] | Did you hear that? | 鸽子导演说它很喜欢我美妙的嗓音呢 |
[08:26] | Director Dove really likes my voice. I heard. Should we take it from the top? | 听见了,也许我们能飞得再高一点 |
[08:31] | Okay. But since Director Dove thinks I sound so amazing, | 好的,但是既然鸽子导演 |
[08:36] | maybe I should do the last part as a solo. | 说我的嗓音让它这么惊喜 也许最后的部分,我该来个独唱更好 |
[08:38] | But we’re both supposed to sing that part. | 但是那部分我们要一起唱的 |
[08:40] | ♪ Wherever we go, we’ll fly together! ♪ | 无论去何方 都一起飞翔 |
[08:48] | Great news, everyone. | 好消息,各位 |
[08:49] | Ah! Fire alert. Fly for your lives. | 火警预报,大家快飞走 |
[08:51] | No. It’s okay. I’m 100% fire-free now. | 别紧张,我已经百分百不会再喷火了 |
[08:54] | Likely story. She is. | 我才不信 是真的 |
[08:56] | I’ll show you. Hit it, Whatnaught. | 不信你看,乐队,奏乐 以前的错不能责怪谁 我再不会因为火而自卑 再也不会伤悲 靠近你唱歌多陶醉 因为那团火焰一去不回 再不用担心会忽然喷火 终于可以把喜欢的事情做 随心所欲打隔 可以把泡泡吹破 因为我性子热但不喷火 我唱得高高高 |
[08:58] | ( lively country tune ) | |
[09:06] | ♪ In the past it’s true I was to blame ♪ | |
[09:10] | ♪ For starting fires I could never tame ♪ | |
[09:13] | ♪ But those sad days are through ♪ | |
[09:15] | ♪ And I can sing real close to you ♪ | |
[09:18] | ♪ ‘Cause now I’m smokin’ hot ♪ | |
[09:19] | ♪ Without my flame ♪ | |
[09:22] | ♪ My fire is no longer a concern ♪ | |
[09:25] | ♪ And I can do the things for which I yearn ♪ | |
[09:29] | ♪ Like hiccup, whistle, hum ♪ | |
[09:31] | ♪ And blow bubbles with my gum ♪ | |
[09:33] | ♪ ‘Cause now I’m smokin’ hot ♪ | |
[09:34] | ♪ Since I don’t burn ♪ | |
[09:36] | ♪ I can sing high-high-high ♪ | 不会把谁烤焦 |
[09:38] | ♪ Without making things fry ♪ | 不会把谁烤焦 |
[09:40] | ♪ I can sing low-low-low ♪ | 我唱得低低低 |
[09:43] | ♪ Without ruining the show ♪ | 不会让人烦恼 |
[09:44] | ♪ I can sing loud-loud-loud ♪ | 我唱得响响响 |
[09:47] | ♪ Without burning the crowd ♪ | 不会让你燃烧 |
[09:49] | ♪ I feel so free ♪ ♪ Whoo whee! ♪ | 自由的感觉真美妙 |
[09:53] | Ho-ho-ho! That’s some singing. And no flame throwing. | 唱得可真不错 |
[09:57] | So can I be in the festival? | 也没火苗乱窜了 |
[09:58] | You’re back in the show, kid. | 那我能参加音乐节了? |
[10:00] | Woo-hoo! | 当然可以了,孩子 |
[10:01] | Hey, hey, paws off the feathers. | 小心我的羽毛 |
[10:03] | I’m back in the show! | 我能参加了 |
[10:04] | Yay! Take it home, Crackle! | 加油,克莱可 |
[10:07] | ♪ She can sing high-high-high ♪ | 它唱得高高高 |
[10:09] | ♪ Without making things fry ♪ | 不会把谁谁烤焦 |
[10:12] | ♪ She can sing low-low-low ♪ | 它唱得低低低 |
[10:14] | ♪ Without ruining the show ♪ | 不会让人烦恼 |
[10:16] | ♪ She can sing loud-loud-loud ♪ | 它唱得响响响 |
[10:17] | ♪ Without burning the crowd ♪ | 不会让你燃烧 |
[10:19] | ♪ I feel so free ♪ ♪ Whoo-whee! ♪ | 自由的感觉真美妙 |
[10:23] | ♪ She can sing high… ♪ | 它唱得高高高 |
[10:24] | ♪ High… ♪ | 不会把谁烤焦 |
[10:25] | ♪ High, without making things fry ♪ ♪ I can sing low… ♪ | 我唱得低低低 |
[10:28] | ♪ Low… ♪ ♪ Low ♪ | 低… |
[10:29] | ♪ Without ruining the show ♪ | 不会让人烦恼 |
[10:30] | ♪ She can sing loud… ♪ | 它唱得响响响 |
[10:32] | ♪ Loud… ♪ ♪ Loud ♪ | 响… |
[10:33] | ♪ Without burning the crowd ♪ | 不会让你燃烧 |
[10:35] | ♪ I feel so free ♪ ♪ Free ♪ | 自由的感觉真美妙 |
[10:37] | ♪ Whoo-whee! ♪ | 快看看我 |
[10:38] | ♪ Just look at me ♪ | |
[10:40] | ♪ We see! ♪ | 自由 |
[10:41] | ♪ Whoo-whee! ♪ | 真美妙 |
[10:43] | ♪ I feel so free ♪ ♪ Free ♪ | 自由的感觉 |
[10:44] | ♪ Just look at me ♪ | 感觉 快看看我 |
[10:46] | ♪ We see! ♪ | 自由 |
[10:47] | ♪ Whoo-whee! ♪ Whoo! | 真美妙 |
[10:53] | All right, folks. Break time is over. | 好了,伙计们,休息时间结束 |
[10:55] | Back to rehearsal. | 都回来排练吧 |
[10:56] | Hey, Woodchucks, quit chewin’ the scenery. | 土拨鼠,不许吃我的舞台 |
[10:59] | Hey, Crackle. You sound pretty good | 克莱可,没有那些火苗 |
[11:01] | when you’re not scorching everything in sight. | 你的声音可真好听 |
[11:03] | Thanks, Minimus. | 谢谢,迷你慕 |
[11:04] | I’m just so happy I get to perform with all of you. | 我真高兴终于能和你们一起演出了 |
[11:06] | It’ll be so much fun. | 真是太有意思了 |
[11:08] | Yeah. Hey, how about we celebrate over lunch? | 我们午餐庆祝一下怎么样? |
[11:10] | Ta-da! Roast ’em up, Crackle. | 烤一下吧,克莱可 |
[11:13] | You got it. | 瞧我的 |
[11:16] | Oh, I forgot. I can’t. | 我忘了,我没火了 |
[11:19] | She doesn’t have her fire anymore. | 它已经不能再喷火了 |
[11:21] | Oh, right. | 是,但你过去常常帮我烤好吃的蔬菜 |
[11:22] | But you always roast my veggies so perfectly. I know, but now we can sing together | 没错,但是现在我们能一起唱歌了 |
[11:27] | and that’s even better. | 这不是更好吗? |
[11:29] | ♪ I can sing high-high-high… ♪ | 我唱得高高高 苏菲亚… |
[11:31] | Sofia, I– I kind of miss her fire. | 不会把谁烤焦 我有点怀念它的火焰了 |
[11:33] | I know. Me, too. | 我唱得低低低 是的,我也是 |
[11:35] | But look how happy she is. | 不会让人烦恼 但是它现在很开心 |
[11:37] | ♪ I can sing loud-loud-loud ♪ | 我唱得响响响 |
[11:39] | ♪ Without burning the crowd ♪ | 不会让你燃烧 |
[11:40] | ♪ I feel so free ♪ | 自由的感觉 |
[11:42] | Now bundle up, Wormy. Things are about to get chilly. | 差不多了,乌米 这世界会变得很冷很冷的 |
[11:46] | Icy claws of winter | 冬季的寒冷空气让一切都凝霜结冰 |
[11:48] | Frozen fingers crossed | |
[11:50] | Cover the whole kingdom | 永远不化的冰雪覆盖整个王国 |
[11:53] | In Forever Frost! | 再来点吧,詹姆士 |
[11:56] | ( wind whistling) | 谢谢,巴利维克 |
[12:05] | More lemonade, James? | |
[12:06] | Thanks, Baileywick. | |
[12:10] | ( gasps ) AMBER: What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[12:12] | Huh? Where did all this frost come from? | 这些冰是从哪里来的呀? |
[12:16] | And why is it blue? | 怎么都是蓝色的? |
[12:17] | I want to go back inside. | 我们还是回去吧 |
[12:19] | Aaah….aaah! Amber– Whoa… Oh! | 安柏 |
[12:22] | This frost is slippery. | 这冰真是太滑了 |
[12:24] | Not to worry. | 别担心,我想办法 |
[12:25] | I’ll melt a path back to the castle. | 融化出一条回城堡的路 |
[12:29] | That’s odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[12:31] | The frost won’t melt. | 这冰根本就不化 |
[12:33] | And it’s spreading across the kingdom. | 而且覆盖了整个王国 |
[12:35] | ( Wormwood squawks ) | |
[12:36] | La-dee-dah! | 瞧瞧,这天气多么让人开心,乌米 |
[12:38] | What glorious weather we’re having, Wormy. | |
[12:41] | A perfect day to take over the kingdom. Now let’s go find the royal family. | 真是接管魔法王国最合适的日子了 |
[12:48] | Whoa! ( screaming ) | 好,我们现在去找王室成员们谈谈吧 |
[12:51] | Oh, drat. | 讨厌 |
[12:55] | ROBIN: Oh, Mia. | 美亚,我真是等不及让大家听我的歌声了 |
[12:56] | I can’t wait for everyone to hear me sing. You mean, hear us sing. | 我想应该是我们的歌声 |
[13:01] | There I’ll be in the spotlight. | 我会是大家关注的焦点 是我们 |
[13:02] | With me. | 唱我的歌 |
[13:04] | Singing my song! | |
[13:05] | Our song. | 我们的歌 |
[13:06] | Oh, I better practice my solo! | 我最好先练习一下独唱 |
[13:09] | Hmph! You can practice the whole song, because I quit. | 你不如练习一下整首歌吧 因为我退出了 |
[13:13] | Mia? | 美亚? |
[13:15] | If she wants to sing, she can sing by herself. | 如果它想唱歌,那它就自己唱好了 |
[13:19] | I need a drink. | 真有点口渴了 那是什么? |
[13:23] | ( chiming sounds ) | 那是什么? 好冷 |
[13:25] | What is that? | |
[13:27] | ( crackling sounds ) | |
[13:29] | Ohh! | |
[13:32] | Unhh! | |
[13:37] | What’s that cloud? It’s so cold! | |
[13:42] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么了? |
[13:44] | I don’t knoooooow! | 我不知道 |
[13:45] | I’ll save you, Cloverrrrr! | 我来救你,幸运草 |
[13:48] | Save me while you’re at it! | 最好也来救救我 |
[13:50] | Careful, everyone. It’s really slippery. | 大家小心点,实在是太滑了 |
[13:53] | And…blue. | 这是蓝色的 |
[13:55] | That’s ’cause it’s Forever Frost. | 这一定是永不融化的冰霜 |
[13:56] | I’ve seen this stuff once before, | 我在冰雪世界旅行的时候曾经见过 |
[13:58] | when I was on tour in Freezenberg. I nearly froze my wings off. | 连翅膀都差点被冻住 |
[14:01] | And there’s only one way to melt it. | 融化的办法只有一个 怎么做? |
[14:02] | How? You need dragon fire. | 要用龙的火焰 |
[14:04] | What? Is that all? | 什么?就这样? |
[14:06] | Well, we got a dragon right here. | 我们手边就有条龙 |
[14:09] | Fire when ready, Crackle. Do it. Come on. | 准备喷火,克莱可,加油 |
[14:12] | Fire. Crackle? | 来吧,发射,克莱可 |
[14:14] | Um… | 我不是说我已经不能喷火了吗? |
[14:15] | I don’t have my fire anymore, remember? | 你忘记了? |
[14:18] | Ohhh. | 舞台都冻成这样了 |
[14:19] | With the stage frozen like this, | 舞台都冻成这样了 |
[14:21] | there’s no way the show can go on. | 演出只能取消了 |
[14:23] | But Direcor Dove, the show has to go on! | 但是鸽子导演,演出不能取消 |
[14:26] | Can’t we just make it an ice show? | 或者,我们来个冰上演出怎么样? |
[14:28] | The Leafsong Festival… on ice! | 森林歌唱节,冰上的 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna work, kid. | 我不认为这能行得通 |
[14:34] | If we can’t find a way to melt this frost, | 如果不能在演出前融化这些冰 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna have to cancel the show. | 那么歌唱节只能取消了 |
[14:38] | Crackle. You have to get your fire back from Mr. Cedric. | 克莱可,你得去找赛克先生 要回你的火焰 |
[14:42] | But if I do that, I won’t be able to sing in the festival. | 但那样的话,我就不能参加演出了 |
[14:44] | But if you don’t do it, there won’t be a festival. | 但是如果你不那样做 就不会有音乐节了 |
[14:47] | And the whole kingdom will be frozen. Forever. | 整个王国也会被冻住,永远 |
[14:50] | Steady now. | 大家慢慢走 |
[14:52] | We’re almost there… | 就快到了 好的 |
[14:54] | Sire! | 陛下 |
[14:55] | Whoa! Rolly! | 罗伦 怎么了? |
[14:57] | Yes? Apologies, Your Majesty. | 抱歉,我的陛下 |
[14:59] | The kingdom is frozen for miles around. | 王国方圆几英里都被冰霜冻住了 |
[15:01] | Horses and carts are sliding off the roads. | 路上的马和车子都开始打滑 |
[15:03] | People are afraid to leave their homes. | 人们连屋子都不敢出了 |
[15:05] | Oh! Oh! | 真是太糟糕了 |
[15:07] | This is terrible. There must be some way to melt this ice. | 一定有办法能融化这些冰 |
[15:10] | Can someone help me? | 谁能来救救我 |
[15:12] | ( gasps ) Mia! | 美亚 |
[15:14] | I’m stuck. And I’m getting really cold. | 我动不了了,而且越来越冷了 |
[15:18] | Get me outta here! | 快帮我弄出去 |
[15:19] | We need to melt this ice. | 得想办法化掉冰 |
[15:21] | The only one who can do that is you, Crackle. | 只有你一个人能做到,克莱可 |
[15:25] | Get your fire back. | 把你的火焰找回来 |
[15:26] | Mia needs you. We all do. | 美亚需要你,我们也是 |
[15:31] | (sighs) Okay. Let’s get my fire. | 好吧,我去找我的火焰 |
[15:36] | Oh, look at them, Wormy. | 你看他们呀,乌米 |
[15:39] | Utterly helpless and pathetic. | 多么无助,多么可怜 |
[15:42] | Roland will have no choice but to make me king. | 没一点办法了,罗伦国王必须交出王位 |
[15:47] | ( cawing ) | 他别无选择 |
[15:50] | (gasps) The whole castle’s covered in frost. | 整个城堡都被冻住了 |
[15:53] | Hey, there’s Cedric. | 赛克在那 |
[15:56] | Mr. Cedric! | 赛克先生 |
[15:57] | Aaah! We cannot let her get in our way, Wormy. | 绝对不能让她破坏计划,乌米 |
[16:00] | Princess Sofia, you must get inside. | 苏菲亚公主,你怎么不快点进来呢? |
[16:03] | All your family’s already in there, | 里面暖和多了 |
[16:05] | warm and toasty, drinking hot cocoa. | 还有香喷喷的热巧克力喝呢 |
[16:08] | But this strange frost is freezing everything in the kingdom. | 但是这奇怪的冰把整个王国都冻住了 |
[16:11] | Crackle needs her fire back so she can melt it. | 克莱可要拿回它的火焰才能融化这些冰 |
[16:13] | Oh, yes, well, I’m afraid I lost it. | 对,不过,我好像弄丢了 弄丢了? 弄丢了? |
[16:17] | ALL: You lost it?! | 是的,我把它放在哪儿了呢? |
[16:18] | Yes, I put it somewhere, and now–boink!– | 真是的 |
[16:20] | I don’t remember where that somewhere is. | 我居然想不起来那个罐子在哪儿了 |
[16:22] | So sorry. Now I really must be going. | 抱歉,我还有事,必须得走了 |
[16:25] | Wait. | 等等,那你不能用魔法让冰融化吗? |
[16:26] | Can’t you do a spell that will melt the frost? | 只有龙的火焰才能融化这些冰 |
[16:29] | Well, only dragon fire can melt Forever Frost. | 现在如果你问我… |
[16:32] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off for a little skaaaaate! | 恐怕我能做的,也只是好好学学溜冰了 |
[16:38] | I can’t believe my fire’s gone. | 我不敢相信我的火焰丢了 |
[16:40] | I just wanted to sing and be part of the fun. | 我只是想和大家一起参加演出 |
[16:42] | And now the festival’s canceled and Mia’s stuck in the ice | 可现在,音乐节取消了 美亚还冻在冰里 |
[16:45] | and I could’ve saved everyone if I had my fire. | 找不回火焰,什么也做不了 |
[16:48] | Oh, Crackle… | 克莱可 |
[16:49] | Why did I give up my fire? Why, why, why? | 我为什么要丢掉火焰呢? 真是笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋 |
[16:54] | Oh! That’s cold. | 好冷,如果我不能用火焰化掉这些冰 |
[16:56] | And it’s going to stay cold | |
[16:57] | because I can’t melt it with my fire! | 就永远都这么冷了 |
[17:00] | ( sobbing ) | |
[17:04] | Oh, it’s okay, Crackle. Things aren’t that bad. | 冷静点儿,克莱可 事情还没有那么糟 |
[17:07] | It’s not that bad, right? | 还没到不可挽回吧 |
[17:08] | It’s pretty bad. I know it is. | 已经很糟了 |
[17:11] | But first we have to go back and find a way to help Mia. | 我想也是 但是首先,我们得赶回去先救出美亚 |
[17:13] | Oh, poor Mia. | 可怜的美亚 |
[17:15] | She’s probably a birdsicle by now. | 它可能已经变成一只冷冻鸟了 |
[17:17] | Come on. We better hurry. | 来吧,我们得快点 |
[17:19] | Heeyah! | 驾 |
[17:22] | Time to tell the king that the only way to get | 现在是时候去和国王谈谈条件 |
[17:25] | rid of this ice is to let me rule the kingdom– | 让他把王位给我 |
[17:30] | ( cawing ) | 然后融化这些可爱的冰了 |
[17:32] | Hey, hold up. What’s that purple glowing thing? | 等一下,你看那紫色的光是什么? |
[17:35] | I think it’s Crackle’s fire! | 一定是克莱可的火焰 |
[17:37] | My fire? Where? | 我的火焰,在哪儿? |
[17:38] | Down there. | 那下面,快点,迷你慕,驾 |
[17:39] | Come on, Minimus! Heeyah! | 我们走 |
[17:41] | Here we go! | 别担心,赛克先生 |
[17:46] | Don’t worry, Mr. Cedric. We’ll get Crackle’s fire. | 我们找到克莱可的火焰了 |
[17:49] | Oh, it’s all right, Princess. I’ll get it. | 那太好了,公主,我会拿到它的 |
[17:51] | Whoa! | |
[17:58] | Ohhh. Quick, Wormy. | 快点,乌米 |
[18:00] | You have to get that dragon fire | 你必须在他们之前拿到火焰 |
[18:02] | before they do. ( squawking ) | 迷你慕,再低点,我就快够到了 |
[18:07] | ( Minimus neighs ) | |
[18:10] | Minimus, go lower so I can grab it. | |
[18:15] | ( screaming ) | |
[18:16] | Faster, Minimus. We have to catch up. | 快起来,迷你慕 我们一定要拿到它 |
[18:19] | Catching up. | 看我的 |
[18:21] | Out of my way, dragon. | 给我滚远点儿,蠢龙 |
[18:23] | That’s my fire, | 那是我的火焰 |
[18:25] | and I’m not letting it go again! | 我不会再让它离开我了 |
[18:27] | No! | 不 |
[18:31] | Got it. | 好,抓住了 |
[18:33] | Yes! | |
[18:34] | Nice catch, Princess! | 干得漂亮,公主殿下 |
[18:38] | Open the jar. | 打开罐子 |
[18:39] | I don’t know exactly how to do this. | 我还不知道这东西怎么打开 |
[18:41] | Neither do I, but there’s no time to waste. | 我也不知道,但是我们没时间了 |
[18:46] | (muffled) Let’s hope it worked. | 但愿真的有效 |
[18:49] | Woo-hoo! I got my fire back! | 火焰回来了 |
[18:52] | Yay, Crackle! | 克莱可 |
[18:54] | Now let’s start melting this Forever Frost. | 现在我们就去把这些奇怪的冰都化掉 |
[18:57] | You got it. | 还等什么? |
[19:04] | Tell me you got the fire, Wormy. | 希望你带回了好消息,乌米 |
[19:10] | Whoa! | |
[19:10] | Is that Crackle? | 那是克莱可? |
[19:13] | Yeah, and she’s melting all the frost. | 对,它把冰都融化了 |
[19:15] | Mom? Dad? I thought you were in the castle. | 妈妈,爸爸,我以为你们都在城堡里 |
[19:18] | That’s where we thought you were. | 我们以为你在城堡里 你觉得那条小龙… |
[19:19] | Do you think that dragon can stop the frost | 能把覆盖王国的冰霜都化掉吗? |
[19:21] | before it covers the entire kingdom? | 它一定行的,我马上回来 |
[19:23] | She sure can. I’ll be right back. | 快来,苏菲亚,我们去救美亚 |
[19:25] | Come on, Sofia. We’ve got to save Mia, then defrost the rest of the kingdom! | 融化掉森林里的冰 |
[19:29] | Well, I guess you’ll be happy now, Robin. | 好了,我猜现在你可以开心了,罗宾 |
[19:33] | You get to sing all alone at the festival, | 你可以在音乐节上独自唱整首歌了 |
[19:36] | just like you wanted. | 就像你希望的那样 |
[19:38] | But I don’t want to sing alone. | 但是我不会自己唱的 |
[19:40] | We’re birds of a feather, remember? | 我们是飞行的小伙伴,记得吗? |
[19:42] | I remember you telling me you should do a solo | 我记得你告诉过我 你很希望能来个独唱 |
[19:45] | and going on about your amazing voice. | 去展示你那么美妙的嗓音 |
[19:49] | And pushing me out of the way. | 你还把我从身边推开了 |
[19:52] | I– I guess I was just so excited when the dove told me | 我想,我只是鸽子导演说 |
[19:55] | I had a good voice that all I wanted | 我的嗓音很好听的时候 |
[19:57] | to do was show it off. | 我有点高兴过头了 |
[19:58] | I didn’t know I was being so rude. | 我没有想到会那么残忍地伤害了你 |
[20:00] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mia. | 我很抱歉,美亚 |
[20:03] | It’s okay. | 那么,好吧 |
[20:05] | No, it’s not. | 美亚,我不是故意的 |
[20:06] | Because we’re birds of a feather and when we fly… | 因为我们是有翅膀的伙伴 我们还要一起飞 |
[20:11] | We fly together. | 我们要一起飞 |
[20:18] | Crackle! Crackle! | 克莱可 |
[20:24] | Oh! I’m free! | 自由了 |
[20:26] | ( chirping ) | |
[20:29] | Ooh! I don’t know how to thank you, Crackle. | 真不知道该怎么感谢你,克莱可 |
[20:32] | Just put on a great show. | 那就好好地唱一首 |
[20:34] | BOTH: We will. | 我们会的 |
[20:43] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Way to go, kid! | 干得好,孩子 |
[20:45] | Looks like the show is back on! ( all cheering ) | 看来歌唱节能照计划举行了 |
[20:51] | Thanks to Crackle. Woo-hoo! | 多亏了克莱可 当心 |
[20:53] | Watch it. Oops. Sorry. | 对不起,有些冰还没有化呢 |
[20:55] | Okay, I have more melting to do. | 我马上回来 |
[20:57] | Be back soon! Gotcha! | 成功了 |
[21:09] | All right, it’s showtime. Songbirds, you’re up first. | 好了,表演时间 小鸟组合,你们第一个 |
[21:13] | Shake those tail feathers. | 挥动灿烂的翅膀吧 我知道你很想唱歌 |
[21:15] | ( twittering ) | 但要不是因为你,就不会有演出 冰霜会覆盖整个王国 |
[21:23] | I know you wanted to sing. | |
[21:24] | But if it wasn’t for you, | |
[21:26] | there’d be no show and that frost would have | |
[21:28] | covered the whole kingdom. | |
[21:29] | I’m proud of you. Thanks, Sofia. | 我为你骄傲 谢谢,苏菲亚 |
[21:32] | But it would’ve been nice to be in the show with everyone. | 如果能和大家一起演出,多幸福 |
[21:35] | Hmm. | |
[21:36] | Maybe you still can be. | 也许能有个办法 |
[21:41] | ♪ We’re birds of a feather ♪ | 我们有翅膀 |
[21:44] | ♪ Wherever we go ♪ | 无论去何方 |
[21:46] | ♪ In sun or snow ♪ | 无论冰雪还是阳光 |
[21:48] | ♪ We always know ♪ | 都一起飞翔 |
[21:50] | ♪ We’ll fly together ♪ ( cheers and applause ) | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[21:58] | Ho ho ho ho ho! | |
[21:59] | Thank you, thank you! | |
[22:01] | All right. Next up, the hottest act in town. | 好了,下一个是最火爆的表演 |
[22:05] | Today we have a special surprise guest joining us. | 今天我们有一位特殊的嘉宾要参加演出 |
[22:08] | So without any further ado, hit it, Whatnaught. | 好,废话不多说 乐队,奏乐 |
[22:13] | ♪ Way out here in the woods, y’all ♪ | 从森林传遍世界 |
[22:16] | ♪ It’s the Leafsong Festival ♪ | 就是森林歌唱节 |
[22:18] | ♪ Oh, look who’s bringing the heat now ♪ | 谁的感觉最热烈 |
[22:22] | ♪ It’s the Leafsong Festival ♪ | 克莱可 就在森林歌唱节 |
[22:25] | ♪ Well, Crackle’s lighting it up, y’all ♪ | 克莱可把天空点亮 |
[22:28] | ♪ In the Leafsong Festival ♪ | 就在森林歌唱节 |
[22:32] | ♪ Yeah, Crackle! ♪ | 克莱可 |
[22:33] | Woo-hoo! I’m in the show! | 我上台了 |