| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | ♪♪ | |
| [00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 | 
| [00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 | 
| [00:17] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 | 
| [00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 | 
| [00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 | 
| [00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 | 
| [00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 | 
| [00:31] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 | 
| [00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 | 
| [00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 | 
| [00:42] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:45] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那 苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 新的室友 | 
| [01:04] | Oh, Sofia, look, look, look. | 苏菲亚,快看 | 
| [01:05] | That cloud looks like an ice cream cone. | 那朵云真像个甜筒冰淇淋 | 
| [01:08] | That cloud over there looks like a lion. | 那朵云彩像一只雄狮 | 
| [01:10] | Oh, and that one looks like a baked potato. | 还有那块,好像是煎土豆 | 
| [01:12] | [thunder rumbling] Oh, I think that one’s a rain cloud | 我认为那是块积雨云 | 
| [01:15] | Come on, Sofia, you can be more creative than that. | 拜托,苏菲亚 你能不能有点儿创意? | 
| [01:20] | Oh, it is a rain cloud. | 的确是积雨云,没错 | 
| [01:22] | Got it. | |
| [01:23] | Do you want to come inside? | 你不进来躲雨吗? | 
| [01:25] | Nah. I better hop back to my rabbit hole | 不,我还是快回我的兔子洞吧 | 
| [01:27] | before I have to swim back. | 不然就得游回去了 | 
| [01:29] | Okay. See you tomorrow. | 好吧,明天见了 | 
| [01:30] | You know it. | 明天见 | 
| [01:40] | My rabbit hole! | 我的兔子洞 | 
| [01:44] | Okay, only take what’s most important. | 好吧,赶快想想什么是最重要的 | 
| [01:49] | And what’s second-most important. | 还有什么是第二重要的 | 
| [01:53] | And third… | 第三重要的 | 
| [01:55] | most important. Uh! Sofia. | 苏菲亚 | 
| [01:58] | Clover, what happened? | 出了什么事,幸运草? | 
| [02:00] | My rabbit hole got flooded. | 我的兔子洞被淹了 | 
| [02:02] | – Oh, no. – This is all I could save. | 不 | 
| [02:06] | And this. And these. | 我就抢救出来点这个 还有这个,还有这些 | 
| [02:08] | Come in. Let’s get you dried off. | 进来吧,先得把你弄干 | 
| [02:12] | You mind if I stay with you tonight? | 你能不能 让我今晚和你一起住? | 
| [02:15] | Of course you can, but why just tonight? | 当然可以了,为什么就今天晚上? | 
| [02:17] | We always have so much fun when you sleep over, | 我们在一起总是那么开心 | 
| [02:20] | and who knows when the rain will stop? | 谁知道这雨什么时候停呢? | 
| [02:22] | You should just move in. | 你就搬过来好了,我们可以成为 | 
| [02:23] | We can be roommates. | 好室友 | 
| [02:25] | That’s the best idea I’ve heard all week. | 这是我这周听到的最好的建议 不,不,不,不,不 | 
| [02:28] | No, no, no, I’m gonna go with ever. | 是这辈子最好的 | 
| [02:30] | With you here, it’ll be like a party every night. | 你在这里 等于每天晚上都开聚会 | 
| [02:34] | Ha-ha, this is gonna be so great! | 这简直是太好了 | 
| [02:36] | You and me, roommates, 24/7. | 我们俩是好室友,时刻在一起 | 
| [02:39] | You make me… you make me… | 你让我,你让我 | 
| [02:42] | ♪ You make me wanna sing ♪ | 你让我想歌唱 | 
| [02:45] | ♪ All day long ♪ | 大声唱,伴着我们喜欢的歌 | 
| [02:47] | ♪ Hippin’ and a-hoppin’ to my favorite song ♪ | 摇摇晃晃 | 
| [02:49] | ♪ Dance round and round ♪ | 歌舞飞扬 | 
| [02:52] | ♪ Showin’ everybody how a bunny gets down ♪ | 让所有人看到我的风流倜傥 | 
| [02:54] | – ♪ All the royals go “Hey!” ♪ – Hey! | 让大家都喝彩 | 
| [02:57] | ♪ When they check out the way we play ♪ | 让他们看到我的风采 | 
| [02:59] | ♪ I jump and shout ♪ | 我要跳很高,还要大声笑 | 
| [03:01] | ♪ When I’m hoppin’ out ♪ – ♪ With you ♪ – ♪ With you ♪ | 和你 | 
| [03:06] | ♪ With you ♪ | 一起 | 
| [03:07] | ♪ With you ♪ | |
| [03:09] | – ♪ I jump ♪ – ♪ I jump ♪ | 跳高 | 
| [03:10] | – ♪ And shout ♪ – ♪ And shout ♪ | 很高 还要大声笑 | 
| [03:12] | ♪ And I’m hoppin’ out with you ♪ | 和你 | 
| [03:16] | – ♪ I’m hoppin’ out ♪ – ♪ I’m hoppin’ out ♪ | 我要大声笑 大声笑 | 
| [03:19] | ♪ With you ♪ | 一起 | 
| [03:21] | ♪ I’m hoppin’ out, yeah ♪ | 我要大声笑 | 
| [03:24] | ♪ With you ♪ | 和你 | 
| [03:29] | Oh, we better pick that up. | 我们得收拾一下 | 
| [03:31] | Ha-ha, Sof, let’s do it later. | 不,等一会儿吧 | 
| [03:35] | Yo, cannonball! | 威力炮弹 | 
| [03:38] | [giggling] | |
| [03:39] | Hey, thanks again for sharing your room with me, Sof. | 再次感谢你跟我分享 你的房间 | 
| [03:43] | From now on, it’s our room. | 从现在起,是我们的房间 | 
| [03:45] | Aw! Sweet dreams, princess. | 做个好梦,公主 | 
| [03:52] | Sweet dreams, Clover. | 做个好梦,幸运草 | 
| [04:08] | Huh? What’s that noise? | 什么,什么,什么声音这么吵? | 
| [04:24] | Sorry, Clover. I was just gargling. | 对不起,幸运草,我刚刚漱了下口 | 
| [04:26] | Do you think you could gargle a little quieter? | 你漱口的声音是不是大了点 | 
| [04:28] | I’ll try. | 抱歉 | 
| [04:31] | Are those your carrot bits? | 那些是你的胡萝卜吗? | 
| [04:32] | Yeah. I had a little midnight snack. | 是,我半夜吃了点宵夜 | 
| [04:36] | Well, can you maybe clean them up? | 能打扫干净吗?还有那些羽毛 | 
| [04:37] | And the feathers, too. | |
| [04:39] | Sure. I’ll get right on it. | 当然,我马上就收拾 | 
| [04:42] | Great. I’ll get us some breakfast | 那就好,等你收拾整齐了 | 
| [04:44] | while you tidy up. [snoring] | 我们一起吃早餐 | 
| [04:48] | Or while you go back to sleep. | 或者先睡你的回笼觉吧 | 
| [04:51] | Kids, we have some exciting news. | 孩子们,我们有一个好消息 | 
| [04:54] | Bryce Twigley is coming to paint pictures of our castle. | 布莱斯・丁格雷要来这里 为我们美丽的城堡作画了 | 
| [04:57] | – Really? – Who? | 真的吗? 谁 | 
| [04:59] | Bryce Twigley is the best artist in the tri-kingdom area. | 布莱斯・丁格雷是三大王国范围内 最著名的画家 | 
| [05:02] | He’s painted pictures of the world’s most beautiful palaces. | 他为全世界最漂亮的宫殿 画了很多画儿 | 
| [05:04] | That’s right. | 说得对,他就要到我们这儿来 | 
| [05:06] | And he’s coming here to paint portraits of each of you | 你们每个人的房间 | 
| [05:09] | in your rooms. | 他都会画下来的 | 
| [05:10] | For the Museum of Post-Medieval Art. | 要收藏到中世纪艺术博物馆里 | 
| [05:13] | – So everyone will see what our rooms look like? – Mm-hmm. | 那,所有人都会看到 我们的房间了 | 
| [05:16] | – When’s he coming? – In two days. | 他什么时候来? 两天以后 | 
| [05:18] | That’s just enough time to completely redecorate my room. | 那还有足够的时间 重新装饰一下我的房间 | 
| [05:21] | I hope we have enough glitter. | 我希望能够流光溢彩 | 
| [05:23] | Don’t forget, we have to do our astronomy homework tonight. | 别忘了,我们晚上还要做 | 
| [05:26] | But I need to work on my room. | 天文学作业呢 但是,我要装饰我的房间 | 
| [05:27] | All you have to do is chart a constellation, Amber. | 你只需要跟踪观察一个星座 | 
| [05:30] | I did it last night. It won’t take long. | 我昨晚上做完了,不需要多久 | 
| [05:32] | [sighs] Oh, good. | 太好了,我一定要把我的房间 | 
| [05:34] | I need to make sure my room looks better than ever. | 收拾得无比漂亮 | 
| [05:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [05:40] | Clover, I got some berries. Aah! | 幸运草,我带了一些蓝 | 
| [05:44] | Thank you for breakfast, Sof. | 谢谢你带来的早餐 | 
| [05:47] | Wasn’t your bed over there? | 你的床不是在那儿吗? 对不起,为了小睡的时候 | 
| [05:49] | Oh, sorry. [gulps] | 对不起,为了小睡的时候 | 
| [05:51] | I had to move it to get primo sunlight for my nap. | 沐浴到最好的阳光,就搬了一下 | 
| [05:55] | Okay. | 好吧,有一个著名的画家 | 
| [05:56] | Well, a famous artist is coming to paint a picture of my room. | 要来画我的房间 | 
| [05:59] | You mean, our room, right? | 你是说,我们的房间,对吗? | 
| [06:02] | Yes. Our room. | 是的,我们的房间 要把我们的房间 | 
| [06:04] | We’ve got to make it look as nice as possible. | 装扮得漂亮迷人 | 
| [06:06] | So will you help me clean up? | 你能帮我一下吗? | 
| [06:08] | Yeah, sure. But can we do it later? | 当然能,但是能不能过会儿 | 
| [06:10] | I’d rather do something more fun right now. | 现在我想先做更有趣的事 | 
| [06:12] | Uh… hmm. | |
| [06:15] | I know something fun we can do. | 我知道我们要做什么了 | 
| [06:17] | What is it? I’m all ears. | 是什么,告诉我? | 
| [06:19] | Let’s paint our own pictures and decorate the room with them. | 我们自己画一个设计图 | 
| [06:22] | Oh, great idea, Sof. | 然后按画出来的装饰 | 
| [06:24] | Oh, but first, | 是个好主意,苏菲亚 但是在这之前 | 
| [06:26] | we have to pick up all of this stuff to make room. | 我们需要先把这些东西 从房间里面清出去 | 
| [06:30] | Good point. | 有道理 | 
| [06:31] | Great. Then let’s start cleaning up. | 太好了,我们开始打扫吧 | 
| [06:33] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:35] | I’m going to paint some flowers. | 我准备画一些花草 | 
| [06:37] | And I’m gonna paint the things I love most in the world. | 我要画世界上我最喜欢的东西 | 
| [06:40] | So I think I’ll start with pickles. | 我还是先画泡菜吧 | 
| [06:42] | – Clover, watch out. – Huh? | 幸运草,小心一点 | 
| [06:45] | You’re getting paint everywhere. | 你把颜料弄得到处都是 | 
| [06:47] | ‘Cause I’m makin’ a masterpiece. | 因为我正在创作杰作 | 
| [06:49] | Could you make your masterpiece more neatly? | 你能不能让你的杰作 更整洁一点 | 
| [06:52] | Sure, Sofia. | 当然,苏菲亚 | 
| [06:53] | I’m just gonna add some carrots and… | 我正在想添加点胡萝卜 | 
| [06:56] | – Oh! Sorry about that. – Clover! | 真不好意思 幸运草,我们现在不得不 | 
| [06:59] | Now we’re going to have to clean up everything again. | 重新打扫一次了 艾文老师 | 
| [07:06] | Master Erwin, I found all the stars in the Unicornicus constellation | 我找到了独角兽星座的 | 
| [07:10] | And I finished my chart of Pegasinia. | 所有行星 还有我画出了飞马星座图 | 
| [07:12] | Does this spin around that, | 这个是围着那个转呢? | 
| [07:14] | or does that spin around this? | 还是那个围着这个转呢? | 
| [07:17] | Master Erwin? | 艾文老师 | 
| [07:19] | Uh, yes? Ow! | 什么? 您能检查一下吗? | 
| [07:20] | Could you check our homework? | 我还要去装饰我的房间 | 
| [07:22] | I have a room to finish decorating. | 当然要看,安柏公主 | 
| [07:23] | Of course, Princess Amber. | 我的宇宙宏观理论 | 
| [07:25] | My grand theory of the universe can wait | 可以等一会儿再想 | 
| [07:29] | and now, let’s see. | 我们来看看 | 
| [07:31] | Ah, the constellations Pegasinia and Unicornicus. | 这是飞马星座的星图 还有独角兽星座的 | 
| [07:36] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 | 
| [07:37] | But have you double checked your work? | 但是你们确定观测过星座吗? | 
| [07:40] | Uh… not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [07:41] | It’s very important to double check your work. | 实际观测是非常重要的事 | 
| [07:44] | Twice, if you have to. | 如果有必要,要观测两次 | 
| [07:46] | Just take a peek through the telescope and… | 只要从望远镜上拿走一个窥镜 | 
| [07:49] | The stars have vanished! | 那些行星全都消失了 | 
| [07:51] | Master Erwin, I think the cover is still on the telescope. | 艾文老师 好像望远镜的盖子没有打开 | 
| [07:54] | Oh, yes. Okay. | 对,对,当然了,好的好的 | 
| [07:57] | You first, Prince James. | 你们先来,詹姆士王子 | 
| [08:04] | Yep. Got ’em all. | 对,全看到了 | 
| [08:06] | My turn. Ah, perfect as usual. | 该我了,和平常一样完美 | 
| [08:09] | Wait a second. That’s weird. | 先等一等,太奇怪了 | 
| [08:12] | There’s a star I haven’t noticed before. | 有一颗从没见过的行星 | 
| [08:14] | And it’s not in the book. | 书里也没有记载过 | 
| [08:15] | Oh, how curious. | 太神奇了,让我看看 | 
| [08:17] | Let me look. | |
| [08:19] | It’s just past the tip of the unicorn horn. | 它就在独角兽的兽角旁边 | 
| [08:23] | By Jove! There it is. | 太奇妙了,真有一颗 | 
| [08:26] | Do you know what this means, Princess Amber? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? 安柏公主 | 
| [08:29] | You, my dear, may have discovered a new star. | 你,我亲爱的 你非常荣幸地发现了一颗新星 | 
| [08:34] | – I did? – To prove it, | 真的吗? 但是要去证明 | 
| [08:36] | you must check every star chart | 你必须查阅所有的星系表 | 
| [08:38] | to make sure no one has found it before you. | 以确定在你之前 | 
| [08:41] | Wait. I have to check all these charts? | 没有人发现过它 | 
| [08:44] | Every one. | 等等,我要查所有的星系表 所有的,如果查出的结果 | 
| [08:46] | But if it turns out you’ve discovered the star, | 是你发现了这颗行星 | 
| [08:48] | you, my dear princess, get to name it. | 你,我亲爱的公主 就可以为它命名 | 
| [08:51] | Any name I’d like? | 我喜欢的名字吗? | 
| [08:52] | Any name at all. | 什么名字都可以 | 
| [08:54] | Oh, I better get started. | 那最好马上开始 | 
| [08:56] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [08:59] | Don’t you want to finish redecorating your room first? | 你不先装饰房间 再做这件事吗? | 
| [09:01] | Oh, that can wait. | 一会儿再说 | 
| [09:05] | [humming] | 我是一个刷子,我在喜刷刷 | 
| [09:07] | Good night, Clover… [screams] | 晚安,幸运草 | 
| [09:10] | Oh, your bed’s over here now? | 你的床又搬到这儿了 | 
| [09:13] | The sun moves, the bed moves. | 太阳走到哪儿,床就走到哪儿 现在知道 | 
| [09:16] | And now you know Clover’s secret to great napping. | 幸运草睡觉的秘密了吧 | 
| [09:19] | But it’s kind of in the way here. | 但是它在这儿很碍事 | 
| [09:20] | Clover, I asked you to try to keep the room | 幸运草,我说过要保持 房间整洁,记得吗? | 
| [09:23] | neat, remember? | 当然记得了 | 
| [09:24] | Of course I remember. | 当然记得了 | 
| [09:25] | Hey… cannonball! | 威力炮弹 | 
| [09:28] | [laughs] | 现在我们还得 | 
| [09:30] | Now we have to clean up the feathers, too. | 清理这些羽毛了 | 
| [09:32] | I’ll do it in the morning. | 早上再弄吧 | 
| [09:33] | All right. Good night, Clover. | 那好吧,晚安,幸运草 | 
| [09:35] | Ah, good night, princess. | 晚安,小公主 | 
| [09:41] | [snoring loudly] | 苏菲亚,幸运草说 | 
| [09:57] | Sofia, Clover told us he moved in with you. | 他搬到了你这里 | 
| [10:00] | How’s it going? | 都还好吗? 不是那么好 | 
| [10:01] | Not so well. | 不是那么好 | 
| [10:03] | There’s an artist coming to paint my room | 后天有一位画家 要来画我的房间 | 
| [10:05] | the day after tomorrow, and there’s carrots, | 可是到处都是胡萝卜 | 
| [10:07] | feathers and fur everywhere. | 羽毛还有兔子毛 | 
| [10:09] | [snoring] | |
| [10:10] | And snoring. | 还有呼噜声 | 
| [10:13] | Clover didn’t use to snore this loud. | 它以前打呼噜没有这么响 | 
| [10:14] | Oh, what do I do? | 我该怎么办? | 
| [10:15] | Sofia, this is your room. | 苏菲亚,这是你的房间 你要告诉幸运草 | 
| [10:18] | It’s okay to ask Clover to follow your rules. | 让它遵守你的规则 | 
| [10:21] | But I don’t have any rules. | 但是我没有什么规则 | 
| [10:23] | Then maybe you should come up with some. | 那么你就应该提出你的意见 我就会这么做 | 
| [10:25] | That’s what I do. | 对,鲁宾是个严于律己的人 | 
| [10:26] | Yep. Robin runs a tight nest. | |
| [10:28] | Good idea. Thanks, guys. | 好主意,谢谢,朋友们 | 
| [10:30] | You should get some sleep. [snoring] | 现在你应该睡觉了 | 
| [10:34] | I’ll try. | 我试试吧 | 
| [10:45] | Amber, there you are. Have you been up here all night? | 安柏,你在这儿呢 一整夜都在这儿吗? | 
| [10:47] | Is it morning already? | 已经到早晨了吗? | 
| [10:49] | Yeah. Your breakfast is getting cold. | 对,你的早饭都已经凉了 | 
| [10:51] | I’m too excited to eat. | 我兴奋的不想吃饭 | 
| [10:53] | I could be the first person in Enchancia to find a new star | 我是自从格林菲少校 | 
| [10:55] | since Ursa Major was discovered. | 发现行星以后 魔法王国第一个发现新星的人 | 
| [10:57] | Princess Amber, your gown fitting’s in a few minutes. | 安柏公主,快点儿 | 
| [11:01] | Can it wait, Suzette? | 你的长礼服马上就要送来了 能不能等一下,苏珊? | 
| [11:03] | I really… I really need to finish this. | 我真的,真的必须完成这个 | 
| [11:04] | As you wish, Your Majesty. | 如您所愿,公主殿下 | 
| [11:07] | – You never miss a gown fitting. – This is more important. | 你从来不会错过穿礼服 这件事更重要 | 
| [11:09] | Is it more important than redecorating your room? | 这比装饰你的房间还要重要吗? | 
| [11:11] | Bryce Twigley’s coming tomorrow. | 布莱斯・丁格雷明天就要来了 | 
| [11:14] | Oh. I completely forgot. | 我居然把这给忘了,好吧 | 
| [11:16] | Okay, I’ll just take the charts back to my room | 我把星系表带回房间去 | 
| [11:19] | so I can redecorate right after I finish my celestial mapping. | 只要画完天体图 就可以马上装饰房间了 | 
| [11:23] | Clover, I have something for you. | 幸运草,我要给你一样东西 | 
| [11:26] | What? A present? For me? | 什么,是礼物,给我的? | 
| [11:30] | Oh, I love presents. | 我喜欢礼物,看哪,这是 | 
| [11:32] | Look, I love this… this… What is this? | 这是什么东西? | 
| [11:35] | It’s a book of roommate rules for our room. | 我们房间的室友规则手册 | 
| [11:37] | Ha-ha, rules. Oh, you’re serious. | 规则,你是认真的 | 
| [11:40] | That’s right. Rule number one: | 说得对,第一条 | 
| [11:42] | No carrots on the floor. Rule number two: | 不能在地板上放胡萝卜 | 
| [11:44] | No carrots on the bed. Rule number three: | 第二条,不能把胡萝卜放床上 | 
| [11:47] | No carrots anywhere. | 第三条,哪儿都不能放胡萝卜 | 
| [11:49] | Wait a minute, Sof. | 等一下等一下,让我详细看看 | 
| [11:51] | Let me see this thing. | |
| [11:53] | Uh, exactly how many rules are in here? | 这个一共有多少条 | 
| [11:56] | Forty-nine. | 四十九条 | 
| [11:57] | And you want me to follow all of them? | 你想让我遵守所有规则吗? 是的,幸运草 | 
| [11:59] | Yes, Clover. | 它能帮助我们保持室内整洁 | 
| [12:01] | These rules will help us keep the room neat, | 还会帮助我们融洽相处 | 
| [12:02] | and that will help us get along better. I thought we were getting along just fine. | 我认为我们一直相处得很融洽 | 
| [12:07] | Let’s just read the rest of this book. | 我们把这本手册读完再说 | 
| [12:10] | Where were we? | 读到哪儿了 | 
| [12:11] | Okay, rule number four: | 好吧,规则第四条 | 
| [12:13] | No cannonballs on the bed. | 不能在床上玩威力炮弹 | 
| [12:20] | Don’t do this, don’t do that. | 不能做这个,不能做那个 | 
| [12:22] | What am I supposed to do? Oh, hey, Whatnaught. | 那我还能做什么? 小坚果 | 
| [12:25] | I moved in with Sofia, and I thought it’d be great. | 我以为和苏菲亚一起住 会很美好 | 
| [12:27] | It’s not. We used to have such a great time together. | 其实不然 我们以前一起住时感觉多好 | 
| [12:31] | I wish there was a way to bring the fun back, ya know? | 我以为搬过来 | 
| [12:34] | [chittering] | 能找到回忆,知道吗? | 
| [12:36] | I know. I’ll throw a surprise party for her | 我想到了 | 
| [12:39] | with all of her favorite things. | 我要为她办个惊喜聚会 全是她喜欢的,苏菲亚喜欢聚会 | 
| [12:41] | – Sofia loves parties, and you’re invited. – [happy chittering] | 你们都要来 | 
| [12:44] | Oh, great talk, Whatnaught. | 这主意很棒吧,你真懂我 | 
| [12:46] | You really get me. | |
| [12:49] | [Clover] It is party time. Crank it up! | 现在聚会时间开始了 | 
| [12:52] | Hey, have fun, everybody. | 准备就绪,朋友们 | 
| [12:54] | Enjoy yourselves. | 玩得开心,尽情地玩吧 | 
| [12:56] | Let it happen. Get piggy with it. | 尽情跳舞,看好你,猪小哥 | 
| [12:58] | – I see you, piggy. – Mmm, yummy. | 好吃 | 
| [13:01] | My romantic castle is your… | 我在城堡里的房间 | 
| [13:03] | Hey, try to catch me, Rex. | 也就是你们的房间 来抓我啊,雷克斯 | 
| [13:05] | Game on! | 聚会,游戏,有趣 | 
| [13:07] | – Oh, missed me. – That’s not fair. | 没抓到,这不公平 | 
| [13:09] | You guys sound great. | 你们演奏的真好 | 
| [13:11] | Paws up if you need a snack. | 想吃点心自己拿 | 
| [13:13] | Leave some cashews for Sofia; she loves those. | 留些腰果给苏菲亚,她喜欢吃 吃点草莓吧,饥饿的天鹅 | 
| [13:18] | Welcome, ladies. Glad you could make it. | 你们好,女士们,欢迎光临 | 
| [13:20] | Oh, this is some party, Clover. | 你是在举行聚会,幸运草 | 
| [13:23] | – Oh, snack time. – Oh, Walnuts! | 茶点时间了 | 
| [13:26] | Wanna see a trick? Check this out. | 胡桃,想要看戏法吗? | 
| [13:29] | Ha-ha, bam! | 看看这个,开 | 
| [13:31] | Does Sofia know about this? | 苏菲亚知道开聚会吗? | 
| [13:33] | Nope. It’s a surprise. | 不,给她一个大惊喜 | 
| [13:35] | Bam! | 开 | 
| [13:38] | Where is the dance floor, party animals? | 哪里是舞池,在场的动物们 | 
| [13:40] | It’s time to break out my shimmer. | 现在是该我光芒四射的时候了 | 
| [13:43] | I really think this party’s gonna fix everything | 我的确认为这个聚会 | 
| [13:45] | between me and Sofia. | 能够修复我跟苏菲亚之间的关系 | 
| [13:46] | I’m such a good roommate. | 我是个有爱的室友 | 
| [13:49] | Ah, runaway cart. | 借过 你们在干嘛? | 
| [13:50] | What are you guys doin’? | 拉尔夫 | 
| [13:51] | – Ralph! – Loud noise, loud noise. | 拉尔夫 噪音太大,噪音太大 | 
| [13:54] | Gonna hide in the closet. | 我要藏到壁橱里去,快开门 | 
| [13:57] | Can’t see, I can’t see. | 看不见了,看不见了 | 
| [13:58] | Who turned off the lights? | 是谁把灯关掉了? | 
| [14:00] | Blind man’s bluff, I love that game! | 抓抓抓,我喜欢这个游戏 雷克斯,不 | 
| [14:03] | – Rex, no. – But I know an even better one. | 但是我有一个更好玩的游戏 | 
| [14:05] | – No, no, no! – Who can bounce the highest? | 不,不,不,不,不 | 
| [14:08] | Rex, that’s off limits. | 莱克斯,不能上床,快下来 | 
| [14:09] | Now for my juggling finale. | 现在是我最后的表演时间了 | 
| [14:15] | Now let’s play dress-up. | 现在是变装时间 | 
| [14:17] | Hey, lookin’ sharp. | 我很有型 | 
| [14:19] | What a party, baby. | 多有趣的聚会 | 
| [14:21] | This is getting out of control. | 现在已经完全失控了 | 
| [14:22] | Behold the shimmer. | 光芒四射 | 
| [14:30] | [silence] | |
| [14:34] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [14:37] | Clover, we just went over all the roommate rules. | 幸运草,我们刚刚签定了室友规则 | 
| [14:39] | You broke at least five of them in that corner alone. | 你现在最少破坏了五条规则 | 
| [14:42] | But I threw this party for you. | 但是,我是为你办的这个聚会 | 
| [14:44] | You love parties. | 你喜欢开聚会的 但是不应该在著名画家 | 
| [14:46] | Not when a famous artist is coming first thing in the morning. | 要来到我房间的时候 对不起各位朋友 | 
| [14:50] | I’m sorry, everyone, but the party’s over. | 聚会已经结束了 | 
| [14:52] | – I have to clean up. – Ah, nuts. | 我要打扫卫生 郁闷 | 
| [14:57] | Aw! | 没意思 | 
| [15:06] | Clover, I know you meant well, | 幸运草,我知道你是好意 | 
| [15:10] | but all you’ve done since you moved in is make messes. | 可是自从你搬过来 你把事情弄得一团糟 | 
| [15:12] | I didn’t mean to make a mess. | 我根本不想制造混乱 | 
| [15:13] | It was just supposed to be fun. | 我只是想开心一些 | 
| [15:15] | This isn’t fun. | 这可不是开心 | 
| [15:17] | You know, Sofia, you’re not so easy to live with yourself. | 你知道,苏菲亚 你没有意识到 我跟你一起住很不容易 | 
| [15:21] | You wake up too early, you gargle too loudly, | 你醒得太早了 你,你,漱口的声音太大了 | 
| [15:25] | and you make way too many rules. | 还有你制订出那么多的规则 | 
| [15:28] | Maybe becoming roommates wasn’t such a good idea after all. | 也许当室友从一开始 | 
| [15:33] | Then I guess I should just move out. | 就不是一个好主意 那我猜,我应该搬出去了 | 
| [15:35] | I guess you should. | 我觉得也是 | 
| [15:36] | I’ll go pack my carrots. | 我会把我的胡萝卜带走的 | 
| [15:39] | – Fine. – Hmm. Hmm. | 好的 | 
| [15:54] | No room for me in there. | 那儿没我的地方 | 
| [16:03] | Psst. Whatnaught. Yo, Whatnaught. | 小坚果,小坚果 | 
| [16:08] | [chittering] | |
| [16:09] | I need a place to bunk for the night. | 我得找一个地方睡觉 | 
| [16:11] | – [chittering] – Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢,兄弟 | 
| [16:26] | I appreciate you taking me in, Whatnaught, | 我非常感谢你能收留我,但是 | 
| [16:28] | but where am I gonna sleep? | 我去哪里睡? | 
| [16:31] | Oh, maybe over here in this comfy hammock? | 这张舒适的吊床 | 
| [16:34] | [chittering] | |
| [16:37] | Oh. All right. | 那好吧,威力炮弹 | 
| [16:40] | Cannonball! | |
| [16:47] | [Clover yelling] | |
| [16:57] | Aaaahhh! | |
| [17:01] | You kickin’ me out? | 你,你把我赶出来了 | 
| [17:03] | [door slams] | |
| [17:05] | Where am I supposed to sleep? [groans] | 我能到哪儿去睡觉? | 
| [17:13] | I guess this is better than nothing. Finally. | 我认为总比什么都没有强多了 | 
| [17:26] | Everything is where it should be. | 终于,所有的东西都回到原处了 | 
| [17:43] | King Roland and I are very excited | 您能来我们城堡作画 | 
| [17:46] | to have you paint our castle, Mr. Twigley. | 罗伦国王和我很荣幸,丁格雷先生 | 
| [17:48] | The excitement is all mine, Your Majesties. | 那是我的荣幸,陛下 | 
| [17:50] | You see, I live to paint, and paint to live, | 你知道,我活着为画画 | 
| [17:54] | any time, anywhere. | 画画为活着,无论何时何地 | 
| [17:55] | We thought we’d start with Amber’s room. | 我们先从安柏的房间开始吧 | 
| [17:57] | Amber. | 安柏 | 
| [18:00] | Oh, my. | 天啊 | 
| [18:02] | This is Princess Amber’s room? | 这就是安柏公主的房间吗? | 
| [18:04] | [groans] What time is it? | 现在几点了啊? | 
| [18:07] | It’s time for Mr. Twigley to paint your room. | 是丁格雷先生来给你的房间 画画的时间了 | 
| [18:11] | But he can’t. My room isn’t ready yet. | 不能画,我还准备好呢 | 
| [18:13] | Put those down. | 凭着艺术的名誉 | 
| [18:14] | In the name of art, everything is perfect. | 我要把它记录下来 一切都很完美 | 
| [18:17] | – It is? – [both] It is? | 真的 真的 | 
| [18:24] | – Do you know what I see? – Uh, a mess? | 我看到了什么? 乱七八糟 | 
| [18:26] | Passion. You love the stars, don’t you, Princess Amber? | 激情 | 
| [18:30] | I do. I really do. | 你热爱天文,对不对,安柏公主 是的,我很喜欢 | 
| [18:32] | And I’m gonna capture that love on canvas. | 我要把这种狂热的爱 固定在画布里 | 
| [18:41] | Please stand beside your telescope, Astronomer Amber. | 请你站到望远镜边上 天文家安柏公主 | 
| [18:49] | Hey, Rex. | 说你呢,你能不能看看你掉的毛? | 
| [18:51] | Would you watch it with the fur? It’s getting everywhere. | 飞的到处都是 | 
| [18:56] | Just like my fur was. | 好像我也是这样 | 
| [18:58] | [knock on door] | 苏菲亚 | 
| [19:00] | – Sofia. – Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [19:02] | Yes, it is. Now let’s make it a great morning. | 早上好,让我们共度美好的早晨 | 
| [19:05] | So, where should I stand? | 谢谢你,我应该站在哪? | 
| [19:06] | Wherever you want. | 站到哪里都行 | 
| [19:08] | Where are your favorite spots? | 你最喜欢站到哪里呢? | 
| [19:10] | Well, over here is my window seat. | 那好,我就在窗前的椅子这 | 
| [19:13] | It’s great for naps because it gets primo sunlight. | 很适合打盹儿,因为这儿阳光充足 阳光充足 | 
| [19:16] | Primo sunlight? | 这是我的床,玩威力炮弹很有趣 | 
| [19:16] | And this is my bed. | 这是我的床,玩威力炮弹很有趣 | 
| [19:18] | It’s fun to cannonball onto. | |
| [19:19] | Sofia does cannonballs? | 苏菲亚玩威力炮弹 | 
| [19:21] | Oh. | |
| [19:23] | I see I’m not the only artist here. | 看来我不是这里唯一的艺术家 | 
| [19:26] | Oh, my friend made that. | 这是我的一位朋友 | 
| [19:28] | Well, he used to be my friend. | 曾经的朋友画的 | 
| [19:30] | It’s all the things he loved most in the world. | 这是他画的世上它最爱的东西 | 
| [19:32] | I didn’t know he painted me, too. | 可我不知道他画的是我 | 
| [19:34] | Are you okay, Sofia? | 你还好么,苏菲亚 | 
| [19:36] | No. | 不,我的房间还没准备好 | 
| [19:38] | My room isn’t ready to paint yet. | 这里少了些东西 | 
| [19:40] | Something’s missing. | 实际上,房间里少了个朋友 | 
| [19:41] | Actually, someone is missing. | 我马上回来 | 
| [19:44] | I’ll be right back. | 幸运草 | 
| [19:48] | Clover? Clover? Are you in here? | 幸运草,你在吗? | 
| [19:53] | Clover! | 幸运草,幸运草 | 
| [19:55] | Clover. | |
| [19:59] | Clover. Where are you? | 幸运草,你在哪儿? | 
| [20:01] | Sofia? What are you doing here? | 苏菲亚,你来这儿干嘛? | 
| [20:05] | I feel really bad about our fight. | 我真的很后悔跟你吵架 | 
| [20:07] | You do? | 真的吗? 我不应该为房子乱了点 | 
| [20:08] | I shouldn’t have gotten so upset over a little mess. | 就跟你斤斤计较 | 
| [20:10] | Uh, it was a lot of mess. | 不是一般地乱 | 
| [20:13] | – I should’ve been cleaner. – And I could’ve been nicer. | 我应该保持整洁的 我应该态度好一点儿 | 
| [20:16] | I guess being roommates was harder than we though, huh? | 看来做室友 真的比我们想的要难 | 
| [20:19] | But we’re such good friends, Clover, | 但是我们是好朋友,幸运草 | 
| [20:21] | and I’m ready to try again if you are. | 如果你愿意,我想再试一次 | 
| [20:23] | Count me in, princess. Ha-ha, yes! | 我当然愿意,小公主 | 
| [20:31] | I’m feelin’ the love now. [gargling quietly] | 真好,我感受到了真情 | 
| [20:47] | Ah, very quiet gargling. | 很轻的的漱口声 | 
| [20:50] | I like what I’m not hearing. | 感觉还不错 | 
| [20:52] | And I like what I’m not seeing. | 我从来没见过你这么勤快 | 
| [20:56] | Guess what. We just flew by Clover’s rabbit hole. | 知道吗? 我们刚从幸运草的洞前飞过 | 
| [20:59] | And the water’s all gone. | 水已经干了,这意味着 | 
| [21:00] | So that means… wait, what does that mean again? | 等等,意味着什么? | 
| [21:02] | – It means Clover can go home. – Right. | 这意味着幸运草可以回家了 对 | 
| [21:07] | Uh, really? | 真的吗? | 
| [21:08] | [stammering] I suppose I should… move back. | 我,我,我觉得我应该回去 | 
| [21:12] | Well, I guess we do make better friends than roommates. | 好吧,我觉得我们当朋友 比当室友好多了 | 
| [21:16] | That doesn’t mean we can’t still have sleepovers, right? | 但是这不意味着 我们不能再睡一个房间了,对吗? | 
| [21:19] | – Of course. – Like how about tonight? | 当然对了 今晚还在一起 | 
| [21:22] | That’s the best idea I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的主意 | 
| [21:24] | No, I’m gonna go with ever. | 不,是这辈子听到的最好的 | 
| [21:26] | – Hey, can we nest here, too? – Sure. | 我们也住这,行吗? 行 | 
| [21:28] | Fine. I’ll go get my worms. | 太好了,我回去拿我的虫子 | 
| [21:33] | Oh, that reminds me. | 它提醒了我 | 
| [21:34] | I have something for you. | 我要送给你一样东西 这样,你就不会听到 | 
| [21:42] | So you won’t hear my snoring. | 我的呼噜声了 | 
| [21:44] | Oh, thanks, Clover. | 谢谢,幸运草 | 
| [21:45] | Ah, sure, kid. | 不用客气 | 
| [21:47] | You know what it’s time for now? | 你知道现在是什么时间? 睡觉 | 
| [21:49] | – Bed? – A cannonball! | 威力炮弹 | 
| [21:51] | – Cannonball! – Cannonball! | 威力炮弹 | 
| [21:53] | [both laughing] Don’t worry, Sof. I’ll go clean up the feathers. | 别担心,我会打扫干净的 | 
| [21:58] | That’s okay. We can do it in the morning. | 没关系,明天再弄吧 | 
| [22:01] | There’s my star. | 这个就是我的星星 我查了所有的书 | 
| [22:03] | I checked all the books, and the star isn’t charted anywhere, | 发现这个行星还没有人发现 | 
| [22:05] | which means I discovered it. | 这意味着,是我发现了它 | 
| [22:07] | So what will you name the star, Princess Amber? | 那你要怎样给这颗新星命名 尊敬的安柏公主 | 
| [22:12] | I’m going to name it Amberina Major. | 我要叫它大安柏瑞娜星 | 
| [22:14] | It will be the first star I gaze at every night. | 以后,每天晚上 | 
| [22:20] | [snoring] | 我会首先凝望这颗星星的 | 
| [22:22] | [loudly] Good night, Clover. | 晚安,幸运草 | 
| [22:24] | [startled mumbling] | |
| [22:25] | I’m happy you’re here. [giggles] | 我很高兴你在这 | 
| [22:28] | Oh, me too, Princess. | 我也是,小公主 |