| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | ♪♪ | |
| [00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doin’ all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 | 
| [00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 | 
| [00:17] | ♪ Now I’ve gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 生活充满精彩 | 
| [00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 | 
| [00:21] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 | 
| [00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 | 
| [00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 | 
| [00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | – 我幸福快乐无比 | 
| [00:33] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ ♪ I’m findin’ out | – 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:36] | ♪ What bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | – 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 | 
| [00:38] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | – 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:40] | ♪ Makin’ my way it’s an adventure every day ♪ | – 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 – 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 | 
| [00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ ♪ To show them all that I’m ♪ | – 苏菲亚 | 
| [00:49] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 仙女教母 | 
| [01:01] | And Ruby takes the lead down the final stretch. | 瞧啊,露比已经率先来到她的最后一圈 | 
| [01:05] | No one has ever seen feet pedal so fast! | 没有人能像她这么快蹬踏板 | 
| [01:07] | Ruby leaves the other racers in the dust | 露比已经远远把其他选手甩在身后了 | 
| [01:10] | as her go-carriage zooms across the finish line! | 冲过终点线 | 
| [01:13] | She wins the Dunwiddie Pedal Power race! | 她最终赢得了邓伟迪四轮车 拉力赛的总冠军 | 
| [01:16] | And the crowd goes wild! | 听啊,人群已经开始欢呼了 | 
| [01:18] | Aah! Aah! | |
| [01:20] | Ruby! Ruby! | Ruby! Ruby! | 
| [01:23] | Ruby! | 露比,露比,露比 露比 | 
| [01:25] | Oh, hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计们 | 
| [01:27] | Hey. We’re on our way to the go-carriage shop | 嗨,我们正要去买些零配件什么的 | 
| [01:29] | to get parts. | 我猜你可能需要带点什么 | 
| [01:30] | We thought we’d pick you up, | |
| [01:31] | but it looks like you already have | 不过好像你搞定了 | 
| [01:32] | everything you need. Yeah. | 对,今年我早早就动手了 | 
| [01:34] | I had to start early this year. | |
| [01:35] | I came up with a whole new design | 我给四轮车做了一个新的设计图纸 | 
| [01:36] | for my carriage, and it’s super complicated. | 绝对复杂 | 
| [01:38] | Wow, that does look complicated. | 看起来真是够复杂的 | 
| [01:41] | Yeah, I know. | 对,没错 | 
| [01:43] | But, if I can just make this look like that, | 但是,如果我要是能把那个改造成这样 | 
| [01:45] | then I actually might win | 顺利的话,我今年一定会 | 
| [01:47] | the Pedal Power race this year. | 赢得四轮车比赛总冠军的 | 
| [01:49] | And I really want to win. | 我真的是太想赢了 | 
| [01:51] | You really wanted to win last year, too. | 我记得去年,你也是这么说的 | 
| [01:53] | Heh. And the year before. | 当然了,前年也是啊 但是这一次 | 
| [01:55] | But this time I’m gonna try harder than ever. | 我一定比前几年更厉害 | 
| [01:57] | Well, we’d better get to the shop. | 那我们还是快去商店吧 | 
| [01:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 你也是 | 
| [02:00] | You, too. | 现在我要好好改进一下 | 
| [02:02] | And now for my new and improved, | 做个超级快的轮子 | 
| [02:04] | super-speedy wheels. [straining] | 不 | 
| [02:10] | No! | 我的轮子,停下,等等 | 
| [02:12] | No! My wheel! Stop! | 我的轮子,停下,等等 | 
| [02:14] | Wait! Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no! | 不,不,不 | 
| [02:17] | The river. Not the river! | 是河,别掉河里啊 | 
| [02:19] | Oh, stop rolling! | 给我站住,不不不不 | 
| [02:21] | No, no, no, no, no! | |
| [02:22] | No! | |
| [02:24] | [panting] | |
| [02:25] | [woman sobbing] | |
| [02:27] | Huh? | |
| [02:28] | [sobbing] | |
| [02:31] | Hello? [gasps] | 你好 | 
| [02:32] | Oh…hello there. | 你好啊 | 
| [02:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? | 
| [02:35] | Oh, fine. Fine. [blows nose noisily] | 很好,很好 | 
| [02:42] | Never been better. [gasps] | 再好不过了 | 
| [02:47] | You can do magic? | 你会用魔法吗? | 
| [02:48] | Yes. I’m a fairy godmother. | 当然,我是仙女教母,我叫蒂吉 | 
| [02:51] | I’m Tizzy. | |
| [02:52] | I’m Ruby | 我叫露比 | 
| [02:54] | But I thought fairy godmothers had wings. | 可是我一直以为仙女教母会有翅膀 | 
| [02:57] | Technically, they do. | 严格来说,是有 | 
| [02:59] | But we fairy godmothers have to earn our wings, | 但是仙子们要自己去赢得翅膀 | 
| [03:01] | and, well, I haven’t earned mine yet. | 就这样,我还没赢到呢 | 
| [03:03] | Oh. How do you earn wings? | 怎么能赢得翅膀 | 
| [03:05] | All I have to do is make one person’s dream come true. | 要去帮助别人 | 
| [03:08] | But it’s harder than it looks. | 去实现他的梦想 | 
| [03:11] | At least for me it is. | 这说来容易做来难 至少我觉得是这样 | 
| [03:14] | ♪ My last dreamer was a ballerina ♪ | 我曾帮助一个芭蕾舞者 | 
| [03:19] | ♪ Who hoped to be the best in her arena ♪ | 在想的舞台上表现更出色 | 
| [03:23] | ♪ I hovered near, picked out her clothes ♪ | 我给了她魔法服装 | 
| [03:27] | ♪ But onstage she froze ♪ | 可她一登台 | 
| [03:31] | ♪ Then she fell on her nose ♪ | 就重重摔下来 | 
| [03:35] | ♪ Before that, I helped a downhill skier ♪ | 我还曾帮助滑雪运动员 | 
| [03:40] | ♪ I conjured up skis ♪ Whoa! ♪ And helped him steer ♪ | 我用魔法驾驭滑雪板 | 
| [03:43] | ♪ Did all that I could ♪ | 拼尽全力却不尽如人意 就在比赛那天 他摔到悬崖下边 没出什么大事 但我始终想实现我的梦 去用魔法帮助别人成功 这样我才能拥有翅膀 自由飞翔是我心中愿望 等等 | 
| [03:45] | ♪ But it wasn’t enough ♪ | |
| [03:48] | ♪ On the day of the race ♪ | |
| [03:51] | ♪ He skied clear off a bluff ♪ Aah! | |
| [03:54] | He’s okay now, huh. | |
| [03:56] | ♪ But I still dream of making dreams come true ♪ | |
| [04:00] | ♪ For that’s what real fairy godmothers do ♪ | |
| [04:04] | ♪ Then, oh, then, I’ll earn my wings ♪ | |
| [04:08] | ♪ And I’ll fly ♪ | |
| [04:13] | ♪ And on that day ♪ | |
| [04:14] | ♪ My heart will soar ♪ | |
| [04:17] | ♪ Sky high ♪ | |
| [04:30] | Wait, maybe you could help me with my dream? | 你可以帮助我实现梦想啊 | 
| [04:33] | You have a dream? | 你也有个梦想 | 
| [04:35] | Uh-huh. Oh, joy! | 太好了 我终于又有机会了 | 
| [04:37] | I’ve got another chance! What’s your dream? | 你的梦想是什么 | 
| [04:39] | I want to win the Dunwiddie Pedal Power race. | 我想要赢得四轮车拉力赛的冠军 | 
| [04:42] | And win it you will! | 你肯定会赢的 | 
| [04:44] | Now, what can I do first? | 那么,需要我做什么? 我想我需要你帮我完成 | 
| [04:46] | I could definitely use some help | 这个升级版四轮车的设计 | 
| [04:47] | with putting my go-carriage together. It’s a pretty tricky design. | 这可是相当巧妙的设计呢 | 
| [04:51] | Well, help is on the way. | 那我们说干就干吧 我始终想实现心中的梦 就是用魔法帮助别人成功 这样我才能拥有翅膀 自由飞翔是我心中愿望 这次我一定会取得成功 我们一起实现心中梦想 | 
| [04:54] | ♪ So now I dream of making your dream come true ♪ | |
| [04:58] | ♪ That’s what a real fairy godmother would do ♪ | |
| [05:02] | ♪ Then, oh, then, I’ll earn my wings ♪ | |
| [05:05] | ♪ And I’ll fly ♪ | |
| [05:11] | ♪ And on that day ♪ | |
| [05:12] | ♪ My heart will soar sky high ♪ | |
| [05:19] | ♪ ‘Cause this time I know ♪ | |
| [05:21] | ♪ That I will come through ♪ | |
| [05:23] | ♪ And you and I ♪ | |
| [05:25] | ♪ Will make our dream ♪ | |
| [05:28] | ♪ Come true ♪ | |
| [05:38] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | |
| [05:41] | Eww. | |
| [05:42] | [gasps] | 真是太棒了,蒂吉 | 
| [05:43] | It’s perfect, Tizzy! | 我都等不及要坐上去了 | 
| [05:45] | I can’t wait to drive it. I’m gonna start practicing right away. | 我现在就想坐上去试试 | 
| [05:48] | Wait, we mustn’t let anything happen | 等等,还差一点点 | 
| [05:50] | to my little dreamer. | 我的小梦想家 | 
| [05:52] | Now, whenever you need me for anything at all, | 好了,不管什么时候 只要你需要我,就叫我的名字 | 
| [05:54] | just call my name, and I’ll be there in a flash. | 我一定会马上出现的 | 
| [05:57] | Here, let’s practice. | 来吧,我们试一下 | 
| [06:00] | Tizzy. Boo! | 蒂吉 | 
| [06:01] | Fairy godmother at your service. | 仙女教母随时为你效劳 | 
| [06:03] | See, it’s just that easy. | 瞧吧,就这么简单 | 
| [06:05] | Let’s try it again. | 来,我们再试一次 | 
| [06:07] | Tizzy. Boo! | 蒂吉 | 
| [06:08] | [gasps] | 蒂吉 | 
| [06:10] | Tizzy. Boo! [gasps] [laughs] | 我们干得真棒 | 
| [06:13] | We’re doin’ great! | 我有自己的仙女教母了 | 
| [06:14] | I’ve got a fairy godmother! Looks like everyone started | 看来大家都比我们早动手 | 
| [06:29] | on their go-carriages before us. | 开始做自己的四轮车了 | 
| [06:33] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,伙计们 | 
| [06:35] | We got the best go-carriage parts. | 我们挑了最好的四轮车配件 | 
| [06:37] | You did? Yup. Look! | 是吗?对啊,你瞧 | 
| [06:43] | Come on, Sofia, we better get in there. | 快点,苏菲亚,我们快进去吧 | 
| [06:47] | Sorry, ladies, I’m all cleaned out. | 抱歉女士们,已经卖完了 | 
| [06:49] | What are we going to do? | 我们现在怎么办啊? 别担心,洁德 | 
| [06:51] | Don’t worry, Jade, | 我们可以做自己的四轮车 | 
| [06:52] | we can still make go-carriages. | |
| [06:53] | Out of what? | 拿什么做? | 
| [06:54] | Well, I bet there are things around my castle | 我保证在城堡里肯定能找到 | 
| [06:57] | we can use for parts. | 我们要用的配件 | 
| [06:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? | 
| [06:59] | We’ll just have to be creative. | 只需要一点创造力 | 
| [07:14] | Your fruit punch fountain, milady. | 这是您要的喷泉,公主殿下 | 
| [07:17] | Oh, I love it. Thank you. | 我喜欢,谢谢 | 
| [07:20] | What’s the fountain for, Amber? | 要喷泉干什么,安柏? | 
| [07:21] | My stretch go-carriage. | 我的独家小四轮车 | 
| [07:23] | I’m making it extra long and extra fancy. | 肯定是最华丽最浪漫的 | 
| [07:26] | Wow! | 对,是还不错,不过看看我的 | 
| [07:27] | Yeah, it’s all right. But check out mine. | 我加了一个加农炮 | 
| [07:30] | I’m putting a cannon on the back | 冲过终点的时候还能喷射彩条庆祝 | 
| [07:31] | that’ll launch confetti | |
| [07:32] | when I cross the finish line first. | |
| [07:34] | [gasps] Tell me you two are not using | 你们俩该不会是想用这些 又旧又脏的废品 | 
| [07:37] | that dirty old junk for your go-carriages! | 来做你们的四轮车吧? | 
| [07:39] | Well, we were planning to. | 我们正是想这样 | 
| [07:41] | And it’s no that old. Or dirty. | 一点都不旧,也不脏 | 
| [07:44] | [blows] Oh, Sofia! | 苏菲亚,这些垃圾看起来可不太好 | 
| [07:46] | That rubbish will not look good. | |
| [07:48] | [scoffs] | 安柏说得对 | 
| [07:50] | Amber has a point. | 也许我们该找些更好的东西 | 
| [07:51] | Maybe we could try to find parts | |
| [07:52] | that look a little better? | 来做我们的四轮车 | 
| [07:54] | I guess so. | 我想也是 | 
| [07:56] | Oh, I have the cutest pillows at home | 我家里有个可爱的小枕头 | 
| [07:58] | that we can put on the seats. | 可以拿来放在四轮车上 | 
| [07:59] | Come on! Okay. | 走吧 | 
| [08:04] | [ringing bell] | 好的 嗨,露比 | 
| [08:15] | Hey, | Hey, Ruby! | 
| [08:16] | JADE: Come back! | Ruby! 嗨,露比,回来 | 
| [08:18] | Hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计们 | 
| [08:19] | Your go-carriage looks amazing. | 你的四轮车看起来真漂亮 谢谢 | 
| [08:21] | [giggles] Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:23] | I can’t believe you finished it already. | 真不敢相信你都做完了 | 
| [08:25] | Yeah, it was in, like, 200 pieces this morning. | 是啊,今天早上还只是 | 
| [08:28] | How did you do that? | 两百多个配件堆在那儿呢? | 
| [08:30] | Heh, you know, it all just came together. | 你是怎么做到的? 你瞧,只是安装在一起嘛 | 
| [08:32] | Un-be-lievable! | 真是太不可思议了 | 
| [08:35] | Heh, heh, yeah. | 对,好了,我要抓紧时间练习啦 | 
| [08:36] | Well, um, I better keep practicing. See you later. [ringing bell] | 回头见吧 | 
| [08:42] | Tizzy? | 蒂吉 | 
| [08:43] | Poof! Oh! | 蹬得不错,小梦想家 | 
| [08:44] | Way to pedal, my little dreamer! | 谢谢 | 
| [08:46] | Thanks. Um… but… | 但是 怎么了亲爱的? | 
| [08:48] | What is it, dear? I can take care of it, just tell me. | 我能解决啊,快告诉我 | 
| [08:50] | Well, my friends said my carriage looked great, | 我的朋友们都说我的四轮车很好 | 
| [08:53] | And… [sighs] | 但是 | 
| [08:55] | I didn’t tell them you helped me with it. | 我不能告诉他们,是你帮我做的 | 
| [08:57] | Oh, don’t feel bad about that. | 这有什么好担心的 | 
| [09:00] | Are those friends of yours | 你朋友的四轮车 | 
| [09:01] | doing everything all by themselves? | 都是他们自己做的吗? | 
| [09:03] | No. They’re helping each other. | 不,他们互相帮忙的 | 
| [09:05] | See? There’s nothing wrong with getting a little help. | 看吧,有别人帮忙并不是犯规 更何况帮助别人 | 
| [09:08] | That’s what fairy godmothers are for, after all. | 是仙女教母份内的事 | 
| [09:12] | [gasps] | 转弯,转弯,转弯,转弯 | 
| [09:13] | Whoa! Turn! Turn, turn, turn, turn! I got it. There. | 还是我来吧,好了 | 
| [09:18] | Ahh, that was a close one | 真够险的 | 
| [09:20] | You didn’t need to do that. | 其实你不需要那样 | 
| [09:22] | I was gonna make the turn. | 我自己可以转弯的 | 
| [09:23] | Better save than sorry. | 以防万一嘛 | 
| [09:25] | The last thing we want is for you to get hurt before the big race. | 比赛之前你一定不能出任何意外 | 
| [09:28] | Ooh, maybe we should take a little break. | 也许我们该休息一会 | 
| [09:31] | Poof! [gasps] But I wasn’t done practicing. | 可是,我还没有练习呢 | 
| [09:34] | Oh, you can practice more later. Oh! | 你可以等一会再练习 | 
| [09:43] | Comfy. Thank you. | 好舒服,谢谢 | 
| [09:48] | Wow. | 那就先休息一下 | 
| [09:49] | I guess a little break would be nice. | 也许这样会更好 | 
| [09:52] | That’s it, you just relax, re-hydrate, | 所以,我说你需要放松 | 
| [09:56] | And think happy racing thoughts. | 需要补充点水分 让紧张的心情舒缓一下 | 
| [10:00] | Done! | 完工 | 
| [10:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [10:03] | Oh… I think these might be | 我觉得这是我见过的 | 
| [10:06] | the most beautiful go-carriages | 最最漂亮的四轮车了 | 
| [10:08] | I’ve ever seen. | 没有比它更好的了 | 
| [10:09] | Let’s take them for a test drive. | 我们试骑一下吧 | 
| [10:15] | Seat belts. | 安全带 | 
| [10:17] | Helmets. | 头盔 | 
| [10:18] | Three, two, one, pedal! | 三、二、一,出发 | 
| [10:25] | Whoo! Uh-oh, I think something’s wrong with my carriage. | 我想我的四轮车出了点问题 | 
| [10:34] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 | 
| [10:36] | Whoa! | 我的伞 | 
| [10:39] | My umbrella! No! It’s falling apart! | 都要散架了 | 
| [10:43] | Aah! I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见了 | 
| [10:45] | Neither can I. We better stop. | 我也看不见了,得停下来 | 
| [10:48] | How? Where? | 怎么停? 你没事吧,洁德? | 
| [10:52] | You okay, Jade? | 我还好,你呢? | 
| [10:54] | I guess so. You? | |
| [10:56] | Uh-huh. Those did not work very well! | 不过四轮车看起来不太好 | 
| [10:58] | Nope, but they sure looked great. | 不,四轮车看起来还不错 | 
| [11:01] | I mean, before they completely fell apart. | 我是说,比粉身碎骨强多了 | 
| [11:03] | So, how ’bout we go back to the castle | 那我们再回城堡 去找那些旧的配件吧? | 
| [11:06] | and get our old parts? | 可那些太丑了 | 
| [11:07] | But they’re so ugly. True, but it’s our only choice, | 没错,可是这是唯一的机会了 | 
| [11:10] | and they might actually work. | 至少它们能用 | 
| [11:12] | I guess that is more important. | 我觉得你说得有道理 | 
| [11:14] | If we want to win the race. | 如果我们想赢得比赛 | 
| [11:15] | Or at least finish it. | 就得先完成四轮车 | 
| [11:20] | Ruby? | 露比,你从哪弄来的那椅子? | 
| [11:22] | Where’d you get that chair? | |
| [11:23] | Oh…hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计们,我刚刚找人借的 | 
| [11:25] | I’m just… borrowing it. | |
| [11:27] | Ready for a foot rub? | 来个足底按摩吧 这样骑四轮车的时候 | 
| [11:28] | We have to keep those pedaling feet | 就更加轻松愉快了 | 
| [11:30] | nice and limber. Who are you? | 你是谁? | 
| [11:32] | I’m Tizzy, Ruby’s fairy godmother. | 我叫蒂吉,露比的仙女教母 | 
| [11:34] | You have a fairy godmother?! | 你居然还有个仙女教母 | 
| [11:36] | Don’t fairy godmothers have wings? | 可仙女教母不都有翅膀吗? | 
| [11:38] | Easy! I’m workin’ on it. | 好了,我就快有翅膀了 | 
| [11:40] | Wait a second. | 先等一下 | 
| [11:42] | Is that how you finished making your go-carriage so fast? | 这就是你能那么快 完成四轮车的原因 | 
| [11:45] | Did she make it for you?! | 都是她帮你做的 | 
| [11:47] | Not exactly. I mean, sort of. | 不全是的,其实,一点点吧 | 
| [11:50] | Well…mostly…yeah. | 大部分是的 | 
| [11:52] | But that’s not fair. | 但这样不公平 | 
| [11:54] | Sure it is. You guys are helping each other. | 当然公平,你们不也互相帮助了吗? | 
| [11:56] | And I bet Amber and James are getting lot of help. | 而且安柏和詹姆士肯定也互相帮助了 | 
| [12:00] | That is true. | 她说得没错 | 
| [12:01] | I’m still going to be the one | 而且明天,我也要一个人去参加比赛 | 
| [12:03] | pedaling in the race tomorrow, just like you two. | 和你们俩一样 | 
| [12:05] | But we’re working hard to get ready for the race, | 但是我们都在努力练习准备比赛 | 
| [12:08] | not just lounging around. | 不像你,逍遥自在 | 
| [12:09] | Calm down, Jade. | 冷静点,洁德 | 
| [12:11] | I was just about to practice more. | 我正想去加紧练习呢 | 
| [12:13] | See, she’s just about to practice. | 瞧,她也要去练习了 | 
| [12:16] | And we have to rebuild our karts. | 我想我们两个 | 
| [12:18] | So we should get going. See you later, Ruby. | 还是快点完成我们的四轮车吧 回头见,露比 | 
| [12:21] | Hmm. I really should practice on the course some more, Tizzy. | 我的确需要好好实践操作一下,蒂吉 明天就比赛啦 | 
| [12:24] | The race is tomorrow. | 如您所愿 | 
| [12:26] | As you wish. | |
| [12:30] | Poof! Okay, my little dreamer, | 好了,我的小梦想家,开始练习吧 | 
| [12:32] | let’s practice! | |
| [12:34] | Poof! | |
| [12:35] | Uh, you don’t have to come with me. | 你不需要跟我一起去 | 
| [12:37] | Oh, it’s my pleasure. | 我乐意效劳 | 
| [12:40] | Poof! Let’s hit the road. | 那就上路吧 | 
| [12:42] | That’s just an expression. | 我就是这么一说 | 
| [12:44] | Please don’t hit it, you might hurt yourself. | 你可要当心哦,别摔着自己 | 
| [12:48] | Ready, set, go! | 就位,准备,出发 | 
| [12:51] | Whoa! Aren’t you going a little fast? | 你不要骑这么快啊,慢一点 | 
| [12:53] | Slow down! | |
| [12:55] | Aah! watch out for those haystacks. | 当心前面的草垛 | 
| [12:58] | Don’t worry, I see ’em. | 别担心,我看见了,能绕开的 | 
| [13:00] | I can get around ’em. | |
| [13:03] | Ooh, you’re a wee bit close to the curb there. | 你好像有点靠路边太近了 | 
| [13:06] | Let Tizzy take the wheel. | 让蒂吉来控制方向 | 
| [13:09] | There we go. | 我们走 | 
| [13:11] | Thanks, but I can steer myself. | 谢谢,但是我自己能驾驶的 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, of course you can. | 你当然可以 | 
| [13:16] | That’s a sharp turn up there. | 前面是个急转弯 | 
| [13:19] | I can make it. | 我可以的 蒂吉 | 
| [13:26] | Tizzy! Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉抱歉,我保证再也不出手了 | 
| [13:29] | I’m not gonna do anything else, I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [13:35] | Uh-oh. | 你在干什么? | 
| [13:41] | What are you doing? It’s just too steep. | 这条路太陡了 | 
| [13:43] | What if you crash? | 你要是摔坏了,赢不了比赛 | 
| [13:44] | Then you won’t win the race, | 我就得不到翅膀 | 
| [13:45] | and I won’t get my wings. | 我是说,比赛的前一天 | 
| [13:46] | I mean, practicing into the wee hours | |
| [13:48] | of the night right before a race | 训练到这么晚 | 
| [13:49] | is just not a good idea. | 也不是一个好主意吧 | 
| [13:51] | But it’s not even dark yet. | 但是,现在还不算太晚呐 | 
| [13:54] | Poof. Well, would you look at that. | 现在怎么样,该上床了 | 
| [13:56] | It’s time for bed. | 什么? | 
| [13:57] | What?! | |
| [14:00] | Poof. | 蒂吉 | 
| [14:02] | Tizzy, I need to practice more | 如果我想赢 | 
| [14:04] | if I want to win. | 我需要更多的练习 | 
| [14:05] | You also need a good night’s sleep. | 可你也需要一个优质的睡眠 | 
| [14:09] | Whoa! | 哇,但是 | 
| [14:11] | But I really should pedal the course one more time. | 我真的需要再骑一下四轮车 就一次 不不不 | 
| [14:14] | No, no, no, no, no. | 你现在最需要的是放松 | 
| [14:15] | What you should do is get cozy… | 我会给你唱首歌 | 
| [14:19] | …and I’ll sing you a nice, soothing lullaby. | 舒缓的摇篮曲 | 
| [14:23] | Don’t you worry about a thing, my little dreamer. | 什么都不用担心,我的小梦想家 | 
| [14:25] | You have a fairy godmother on your side. | 你的仙女教母一定就在你的身边 | 
| [14:28] | [Tizzy humming lullaby] | 好吧,蒂吉 | 
| [14:32] | [yawns] Okay, Tizzy. [continues humming] | 女士们,先生们 | 
| [14:41] | ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen, royals and regulars, | 尊敬的皇室贵宾们 | 
| [14:44] | welcome to the Dunwiddie Pedal Power race. [cheers and applause] | 欢迎大家来到邓伟迪四轮车大赛 | 
| [14:49] | Whoa, there’s a lot of racers this year. | 哇,今年的参赛选手可真多呀 | 
| [14:53] | Prepare to witness little feet of fury | 大家准备好和我一起见证这些 | 
| [14:55] | pedaling their way to victory. | 有望夺冠的小骑手吧 | 
| [14:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Pedal power only! | 只许用脚踏板哦 | 
| [14:59] | No magic brooms. | 魔法扫帚可不行 | 
| [15:05] | Well, look at this. | 快看这个,双胞胎四轮车 | 
| [15:06] | Identical carriages. | 你在说什么呢,它们可是不同的 | 
| [15:08] | What are you talking about? | 我的要快得多 | 
| [15:10] | They’re so different. Mine’s much faster. | 不,我的快 | 
| [15:12] | No, mine is! | 好吧,祝你们俩好运 | 
| [15:14] | All right, good luck to both of you. | |
| [15:16] | Hi, Ruby, are you excited for the race? | 嗨,露比,比赛你不激动吗? | 
| [15:19] | Yeah, but I’m kinda nervous, too. | 激动,但是我还是有一点点紧张 | 
| [15:23] | What happened to your poor go-carriages? | 你那可怜的四轮车究竟是怎么了 | 
| [15:25] | They’re supposed to look like this, Amber. | 看起来是有点可怜,安柏 | 
| [15:27] | And it doesn’t matter what they look like. | 看起来什么样并不重要 | 
| [15:29] | It just matters how well they work. | 重要的是能跑的起来 | 
| [15:31] | And how fast you pedal. | 还有怎么跑得快 | 
| [15:34] | Right– how fast you pedal. | 是啊,怎么能跑得快 | 
| [15:36] | See you at that starting line. | 起跑线上见吧 | 
| [15:42] | Uh, Tizzy? | 蒂吉 | 
| [15:43] | Poof! Oh… [chuckles] | |
| [15:46] | I’m right here. Is everything all right? | 我就在这,一切都顺利吧 | 
| [15:48] | Well, not really. | 不是很好 | 
| [15:49] | What if I’m not the fastest pedaler? | 如果我不是跑得最快的呢 | 
| [15:51] | Hmm. Then I’ll just make sure you are. | 我来想办法让你最快 | 
| [15:54] | How? Let’s see. | 怎么做,我想想 | 
| [15:56] | Let me take a little look. | 让我再仔细看一下 | 
| [15:58] | Swish! There ya go. | 有办法,就这样 | 
| [16:00] | Once the race starts, | 只要比赛一开始 | 
| [16:01] | the pedals will spin on their own. | 你的踏板能自动工作 | 
| [16:03] | You’ll go faster than everyone. | 你肯定就比别人快了 | 
| [16:05] | But we’re supposed to pedal ourselves. | 但是,我们应该自己控制踏板啊 | 
| [16:07] | You want to win the race, don’t you? | 难道你不想赢得比赛吗? | 
| [16:09] | More than anything. | 我比谁都想 | 
| [16:11] | Well, this will make sure you do. | 这样肯定就能赢了 | 
| [16:13] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧,谢谢 | 
| [16:15] | Oh, I better get to the starting line. | 我得赶快到起跑线上去了 | 
| [16:17] | Oh, I can’t wait for you to win. | 我比谁都希望你赢 | 
| [16:19] | And then I’ll get my wings. | 那我就能有自己的翅膀了 | 
| [16:22] | Young racers, it’s time to make pedal-pushing history. | 小骑手们,现在是你们 | 
| [16:26] | On your mark, get set… | 改变四轮车历史的时候了 | 
| [16:29] | pedal! | 都注意了 | 
| [16:33] | [ringing bell] | 准备,出发 | 
| [16:36] | [gasps] Yes! | 好极了 | 
| [16:38] | [breathing hard] | 加农炮太重了 | 
| [16:40] | Cannon is so heavy. BOTH: Hey! | 我们的车还没散架 | 
| [16:47] | JADE: We’re still in one piece. | 是的,真棒 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah, we are. | 你的四轮车看起来真漂亮,安柏 | 
| [16:55] | Your carriage sure looks great, Amber. See ya! | 再见 | 
| [16:59] | What just happened? | 这么会这样 | 
| [17:03] | Ooh… Made the turn! | 华丽转身 | 
| [17:06] | I can’t stop. | 安柏,停不下来,快让开路 | 
| [17:08] | No, get away! | |
| [17:11] | Ugh! Amber! | 安柏,快把车挪开 | 
| [17:12] | Move your carriage! | 不行,动不了了 | 
| [17:14] | I can’t! It’s stuck! | |
| [17:20] | [gasps] It’s just me and Sofia. | 只剩下我和苏菲亚 | 
| [17:23] | I can win this. | 这次我一定要赢 | 
| [17:29] | Hey, ruby, I can’t believe it’s just us. | 嗨,露比,只剩下我们俩了 | 
| [17:34] | Ruby, are your pedals moving on their own? | 露比,你的踏板是自己在动 | 
| [17:38] | No. I’m pedaling. See? | 不,是我在蹬踏板,瞧 我看这一定是 | 
| [17:41] | I can see you’re letting your fairy godmother | 你的仙女教母帮你做的 | 
| [17:43] | pedal for you. | 苏菲亚,那就是仙女教母的工作呀 | 
| [17:44] | Sofia, that’s what fairy godmothers are for. To help your dreams come true. | 帮你把你的梦想变成现实 | 
| [17:52] | A turn! We have to slow down. | 转弯,我们得减速,我不行 不,露比,你没事吧 | 
| [17:55] | RUBY: I can’t! | |
| [18:04] | Aah | |
| [18:07] | [crash] | |
| [18:09] | [cow moos angrily] | |
| [18:12] | Oh, no. Ruby! | |
| [18:14] | Are you okay? | |
| [18:17] | [bell rings] | |
| [18:22] | I think so. | 应该没事 | 
| [18:24] | Poof! Don’t you worry. | 别担心,仙女教母在这儿 | 
| [18:25] | Fairy godmommy is here. I’ll fix everything. | 我来搞定这一切 | 
| [18:28] | Ruby, you can’t get any more help from her. | 露比,你不能再让她帮你了 | 
| [18:30] | What? Why not? | 什么? | 
| [18:32] | She’s the reason you crashed. | 为什么? | 
| [18:33] | You couldn’t control the go-carriage | 因为她你才会撞车 | 
| [18:35] | with the pedals moving on their own. | 因为你自己不能控制 | 
| [18:37] | Well, I can make you a go-carriage | 你的四轮车才会失控的 我可以让你自己控制脚踏板 | 
| [18:38] | that pedals and steer on its own. | 自己控制方向 | 
| [18:40] | Ooh, that sounds good. | 这听起来不错 | 
| [18:42] | But then you won’t be driving at all. | 但是你并没有自己开车 | 
| [18:44] | And if you win without doing anything yourself, | 就算你赢得了比赛 这一切都不是你的 | 
| [18:46] | it’s not really you winning the race, | 事实上赢的不是你,而是蒂吉 | 
| [18:48] | it’s Tizzy. | |
| [18:52] | Oh. | 露比,你得真的学会,靠自己 | 
| [18:53] | Ruby, you have to earn this yourself. | 你说得对,苏菲亚 | 
| [18:56] | [sighs] You’re right, Sofia. | 但是,这次靠我自己已经不可能赢了 | 
| [18:59] | But there’s no way I could win on my own. My go-carriage is wrecked. | 我的四轮车坏了 | 
| [19:03] | So is everyone else’s. | 大家都是一样的 | 
| [19:05] | JAMES: Oh, this isn’t fair! | 这不公平,我要重新比赛 | 
| [19:07] | I want a do-over! | |
| [19:08] | Maybe that’s what we should do. | 也许那才是我们应该做的 | 
| [19:11] | Tizzy, if you really want to help Ruby… | 蒂吉,如果你真的想帮露比的忙的话 真的,真的 | 
| [19:14] | I do! I do! | 你能用你的魔法 | 
| [19:15] | Then can you use your magic | 让比赛回到最开始的时候吗? | 
| [19:17] | to start the whole race over from the beginning? | |
| [19:18] | Like a do-over? Exactly. | 你说重新比赛 我想我可以 对极了 | 
| [19:20] | I guess I could. | 我想我可以 如果这样的话 | 
| [19:22] | Well, if you do that, | 露比就还有一次机会去赢得比赛 | 
| [19:24] | Ruby will have another chance | |
| [19:25] | to win the race, all on her own. | 靠她自己的力量 | 
| [19:27] | What? You mean… without me? | 什么,你是说,没我帮忙 | 
| [19:30] | Yes. A little help is great, Tizzy, | 对,帮点小忙没问题,蒂吉 | 
| [19:33] | but you can’t do everything for her. | 但你不能一切都替她代劳 | 
| [19:35] | She has to make her own dream come true. | 她得靠自己去实现梦想 | 
| [19:37] | But what if you don’t win? | 如果你赢不了呢 | 
| [19:39] | Then there’s always next year. | 那就明年再战 | 
| [19:40] | If I win, I want it to be because I’m the best. | 如果我赢,那就说明我真的是最棒的 | 
| [19:45] | Okay, then let’s race, again. | 好吧,那就再比一场,来吧 | 
| [19:52] | [applause] | 小骑手们,现在是 | 
| [19:55] | Young racers, it’s time to make pedal-pushing history. | 你们改变四轮车历史的时候了 | 
| [19:58] | Hey, Amber, don’t forget to slow down | 嘿,安柏,别忘了转弯的时候要减速 | 
| [20:01] | before the turns. | |
| [20:02] | Oh…right. | 好的,谢谢苏菲亚 | 
| [20:04] | Thanks, Sofia. | 都准备好 | 
| [20:05] | On your mark… [deep breath] | 四轮车,出发 | 
| [20:08] | …get set… pedal! | 真是太累人了,我快骑不动了 | 
| [20:12] | [cheers and applause] | 干嘛要做这个呢 | 
| [20:26] | Whew, this is hard work. | 撑到现在还好好的 | 
| [20:27] | I don’t do work. Why am I doing this? We’re still in one piece. | 加油露比,加油露比 | 
| [20:48] | Go, Ruby! | Go, Ruby! | 
| [20:51] | Poof! | 加油露比,加油露比 | 
| [20:52] | Go, | Go, Ruby! | 
| [20:57] | Ruby! [bell rings] | |
| [21:07] | Poof! Go, Ruby! Go, Ruby! | 加油露比,加油露比 太重了 | 
| [21:12] | JAMES: So…heavy… | |
| [21:17] | [bell rings] | |
| [21:21] | Yes! | |
| [21:24] | [cheers and applause] | |
| [21:26] | Poof! | |
| [21:31] | I have | I have wings! | 
| [21:34] | ♪ Happy dance, happy dance ♪ | wings! 我有翅膀了,我有翅膀了 开始跳舞,开始跳舞 | 
| [21:36] | ♪ Oh, happy, happy, happy dance ♪ | 好开心,好开心 | 
| [21:40] | Well done, young racer. I think you broke | 干得漂亮,小骑手 | 
| [21:42] | a foot-speed record back there. | 你已经打破了四轮车拉力赛的纪录了 | 
| [21:43] | Now, smile for the painters. | 对画家们笑一个吧 | 
| [21:45] | Ruby, congratulations. You did it. | 露比,祝贺你,你做到了 | 
| [21:48] | And on my own! | 而且是靠自己 | 
| [21:50] | Fruit punch, anyone? Sure. Thanks. | 庆祝果汁 好,谢谢 | 
| [21:53] | Oh, Sofia, your go-carriage may be ugly, | 苏菲亚 你的四轮车虽然不太好看 | 
| [21:56] | but it is very fast. | 但真的很快 | 
| [21:57] | Um, isn’t that the whole point? | 这难道不是最重要的吗? | 
| [22:00] | Maybe for you, but not for me. | 也许对你是,但是对我 | 
| [22:02] | I may have been last in speed, | 也许速度上不如你 | 
| [22:04] | but I was first in style. | 但我的是最漂亮的 | 
| [22:07] | [bell ringing] | 嗨,各位,下面看我的 | 
| [22:08] | Hey, everyone, check this out. | 砰,加农炮 | 
| [22:11] | Boom goes the cannon. And bam goes the howitzer! | 还有,砰,榴弹炮 | 
| [22:20] | You did it, my little dreamer. | 你做到了,我的小梦想家 | 
| [22:22] | RUBY: Tizzy, you got your wings! | 蒂吉,你得到翅膀了 | 
| [22:26] | I know. | 是啊,我们的梦想都实现了 | 
| [22:27] | Both our dreams came true. |