时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:19] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那 |
[00:59] | SOFIA: A Tale of Two Teams. | 苏菲亚公主 |
[01:04] | I’m open. | 小公主苏菲亚 |
[01:09] | Go long, Jade. | 艰难的抉择 |
[01:12] | I got it. | 我准备好了 |
[01:14] | I got it. | 再远点儿,洁德 |
[01:15] | Ugh. | 我能接住,我能接住 |
[01:17] | I had it until it changed on me. | 要是它不变形,我就能接住了 |
[01:19] | That’s the thing about dazzleball. | 这就是炫球的魅力 |
[01:21] | You never know when it’s gonna change shape. | 你永远不知道,它什么时候变形 |
[01:23] | Jade, pass it to me. | 洁德,把球传给我 |
[01:28] | Whoa! | 对不起,我有点儿不太熟练 |
[01:29] | Sorry. | |
[01:30] | Guess I’m a little rusty. | |
[01:32] | We haven’t played in so long. | 我们好久没玩了 |
[01:33] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 听好了,听好了 |
[01:35] | The King’s Cup dazzleball challenge match | 瞩目的国王杯炫球挑战赛 |
[01:38] | between the Royal Redhawks and the Dunwiddie Ducks | 将于一周之后隆重举行 |
[01:41] | will take place one week from today, | 皇家红鹰队大战旷野翠鸭队 比赛地点在全新的 |
[01:43] | at the brand new Enchancia Square Garden. | 魔法王国露天体育场 |
[01:46] | May the best team win. | 看谁能摘得桂冠 |
[01:48] | Oh, I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[01:49] | The way Sofia’s been playing, | 就凭苏菲亚的技术水平 |
[01:51] | we could finally beat the Royals. | 我们一定能打败皇家队 |
[01:54] | But Sofia is a royal now. | 但是苏菲亚是皇室成员了 |
[01:55] | Does that mean you won’t play on our team? | 你不会再跟我们一队了吧? |
[01:58] | You have to play on our team, Sofia. | 你必须是我们队的,苏菲亚 |
[02:00] | You’ve always played on our team. | 你一直都是我们队的 |
[02:01] | Of course, I’ll be on your team. | 我当然是你们队的 |
[02:03] | You’re my best friends. | 你们是我的好朋友 太棒了 |
[02:04] | All right! Yes! | 球队精神,翠鸭必胜,翠鸭必胜 |
[02:06] | Team cheer. Team cheer. | |
[02:07] | TOGETHER: Quack, ducks, quack! | |
[02:08] | Quack, ducks, quack! | |
[02:17] | Way to go, Sofia! | 你太棒了,苏菲亚 |
[02:19] | We’re gonna beat the royals for sure. | 这次我们一定能打败皇家队 苏菲亚 |
[02:32] | Sofia! | 你在这儿啊 |
[02:33] | There you are. | 炫球练习就要开始了 |
[02:34] | It’s time for dazzleball practice. | 能够成为皇家红鹰队的一员 |
[02:36] | Are you excited to be a Royal Redhawk? | 你一定很开心吧? |
[02:39] | TOGETHER: Rah-Rah-Redhawks! | 红,红,红鹰队 |
[02:41] | Um, actually, | 可是,事实上 |
[02:43] | I’m going to play for the village team. | 我要加入的是旷野队 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么? |
[02:46] | Sofia, you’re a royal now. | 苏菲亚,你是王室成员 |
[02:48] | You should be playing with us. | 应该和我们在一起 |
[02:49] | Well, I won’t be playing. | 我不上场了,爸爸让我做教练 |
[02:50] | Daddy made me the coach. | 但是你应该加入我们队 |
[02:53] | But you should be on our team. I already told my friends. | 可是我已经答应朋友们了 |
[02:57] | Then just tell them you changed your mind. | 那就告诉他们,你改变主意了 |
[02:59] | But I haven’t changed my mind. | 但是我并不想改变主意 |
[03:01] | Oh, Sofia, you will when you see | 苏菲亚,当你看到皇家队 |
[03:03] | what it’s like on the royal team. | 你就会改变主意的 |
[03:05] | ♪ Play with us and you will see ♪ | 加入我们红鹰队 |
[03:08] | ♪ All the things you’ll get for free ♪ | 所有一切都免费 |
[03:10] | ♪ A brand new field with grass so green ♪ | 球场草坪绿如茵 |
[03:12] | ♪ The coolest scoreboard ever seen ♪ | 连计分牌都很高贵 |
[03:14] | ♪ Our uniforms are just divine ♪ | 我们的队服多神气 |
[03:17] | ♪ And by the way, they’re my design ♪ | 全都由我亲自设计 |
[03:19] | ♪ It’s nothing but the very best ♪ | 这一切都无与伦比 |
[03:21] | ♪ For those who wear the Redhawks crest ♪ | 红鹰队会所向披靡 |
[03:26] | ♪ Play with us, come and get it ♪ | 来,一起,不要犹豫 |
[03:29] | ♪ Play with us, you won’t regret it ♪ | 来,一起,你该在这里 |
[03:31] | ♪ Play with us and you’ll be treated just like royalty ♪ | 来,一起,你会享受到皇家的待遇 来,一起,三强聚齐 |
[03:35] | ♪ Play with us, we’re a trio ♪ | 就是我和他和你 |
[03:37] | ♪ Yes, it’s James and you and me ♪ | 来,一起,你会享受到皇家的待遇 |
[03:39] | ♪ Oh, play with us and you’ll be ♪ | 来,一起,你会享受到皇家的待遇 |
[03:41] | ♪ Treated just like royalty ♪ | 如果你感觉疲惫 |
[03:48] | ♪ When you’re tired to the bone ♪ ♪ Come sit upon your sideline throne ♪ | 就在这躺下小睡 |
[03:53] | ♪ Servants will provide some shade ♪ ♪ And serve you ice cold dazzle-ade ♪ | 仆人为你挡阳光 |
[03:57] | ♪ Playing with you sounds just like a dream ♪ | 并及时送上炫冰水 |
[04:01] | ♪ But I said I’d be on my friends’ team ♪ | 这一切真的好完美 |
[04:06] | ♪ Sisters and brothers ♪ | 但我已经加入翠鸭队 |
[04:08] | ♪ Look out for one another ♪ | 姐妹和兄弟,要永远团结一心 |
[04:10] | ♪ So we should play together ♪ | 我们应该在一起 |
[04:12] | ♪ We should play together ♪ | 我们应该一起 |
[04:14] | ♪ Friends are nice, but family is forever ♪ | 朋友虽好,但家人更重要 |
[04:16] | ♪ Play with us, come and get it ♪ | 来,一起,不要犹豫 |
[04:20] | ♪ Play with us, you won’t regret it ♪ | 来,一起,你别再迟疑 来,一起 |
[04:22] | ♪ Play with us and you’ll be treated just like royalty ♪ | 你会享受到皇家的待遇 |
[04:27] | ♪ Play with us, we’re a trio ♪ | 来,一起,三强聚齐 |
[04:29] | ♪ Yes, it’s Amber, you and me ♪ | 就是我和她和你 |
[04:31] | ♪ Oh, play with us, and you’ll be ♪ | 来,一起 |
[04:33] | ♪ Treated just like royalty ♪ | 你会享受到皇家的待遇 |
[04:35] | ♪ This equipment is top-notch ♪ | 设备全都是顶级 |
[04:37] | ♪ Our stands have room for all to watch ♪ | 还有最佳位置的场地 |
[04:40] | ♪ And when we win you’ll feel the bliss ♪ | 获胜之后的欢喜 |
[04:42] | ♪ Those Ducks of Dunwiddie can’t match this ♪ | 旷野翠鸭无法企及 |
[04:44] | ♪ Play with us and you’ll be ♪ | 来,一起 |
[04:47] | ♪ Treated just like royalty ♪ | 你会享受到皇家的待遇 |
[04:52] | ♪ Play with us ♪ | 说的对,我们是一家人 |
[04:57] | You’re right, we are family. | 我应该参加皇家红鹰队 |
[05:00] | I’ll be a Royal Redhawk. | 太棒了 |
[05:01] | Brilliant! | 我们的口号是什么? |
[05:03] | Let’s do the team cheer. TOGETHER: Rah-Rah-Redhawks! | 红,红,红鹰队 |
[05:09] | ( sighs ) | 跟他们实话实说吧 |
[05:10] | Just tell them the truth. Ruby, Jade, guys, | 路比,洁德,伙伴们 |
[05:14] | there’s something I need to tell you. | 我有件事要跟你们说 苏菲亚 |
[05:16] | Sofia, you’re here. | 你来了 我们一直在等你来 |
[05:18] | Wait till you see all the new moves | 看看我新设计的动作呢 |
[05:20] | I’ve been working on. | 但是,我已经决定 |
[05:21] | But I’ve decided– | 来,苏菲亚,快穿上 |
[05:22] | Here, Sofia, put this on. It’s your new uniform. | 这是你的新队服 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | TOGETHER: Quack, ducks, quack! | 翠鸭必胜,翠鸭必胜 |
[05:29] | Quack, ducks, quack! | 我们开始练习了,各就各位 |
[05:30] | Let’s get this practice started. | 所有人分成两队开始练习 |
[05:33] | Everybody, break up into two sides. Come on, Sofia, let’s play. | 快呀,苏菲亚,开始了 |
[05:41] | Get the ball. | 接住球 |
[05:42] | ( giggles ) | |
[05:45] | I’m open. | |
[05:48] | Whoa! | |
[05:50] | Whoa! | |
[05:51] | Hey! | 露辛达,炫球比赛 |
[05:53] | Lucinda, there’s no magic allowed in dazzleball. | 是不允许使用魔法的 |
[05:56] | Sorry. I forgot. | 抱歉,我忘了 洁德要展示她 |
[05:59] | Jade’s doing her super-duper spin-kick. | 最擅长的旋风脚了 |
[06:02] | ( groans ) | 你没事吧,洁德 |
[06:04] | You okay, Jade? | 我不知道刚才是怎么了? |
[06:06] | I don’t know how I did that. | 我以前还从没失手过呢 |
[06:07] | I’ve never missed a spin kick before. | 往这儿传 |
[06:13] | Over here. | 快传回来 |
[06:15] | Pass it back. Nice shot, Sofia. | 干的漂亮,苏菲亚 |
[06:25] | Wow! | 真幸运,你在我们队 |
[06:26] | I’m sure glad you’re on our team. | |
[06:28] | Hey, was there something you wanted to tell us before? | 你之前想跟我们说什么来着? 苏菲亚 |
[06:31] | Um… | 没,没什么,我们接着练习吧 |
[06:33] | No. Let’s keep practicing. Yeah, I could use it. | 好,我来发球 |
[06:39] | Oh! Oh. Nice try, Jade. | 再试一次,洁德 |
[06:42] | Trying isn’t good enough. | 光试有什么用? 如果我们要赢的话 |
[06:43] | I have to play better than this if we’re gonna win. | 我必须提高技术 |
[06:47] | ( squirrel squeaks ) | |
[06:49] | ( humming ) | 松鼠传给了兔子 |
[06:50] | The squirrel passes to the rabbit, | |
[06:51] | a give-and-go, back to the squirrel. | 一个假动作,马上传回 |
[06:53] | Look at that little squirrel move. | 快看那只小松鼠的动作啊 |
[06:55] | He could go all the… | 炫,酷,帅,漂亮 |
[06:59] | Hey, you can’t eat the ball. | 你别把球给吃了啊 |
[07:02] | Sof, what’s wrong? | 苏菲亚,你怎么了? |
[07:04] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:06] | Uh-uh-uh, come on now. | 说吧,你骗不了我的 |
[07:07] | You can’t fool me. | 我能解决一切难题 |
[07:09] | I can always sniff out trouble. Sof, what’s the matter? | 说吧,到底怎么了? |
[07:11] | I told Ruby and Jade | 我答应了路比和洁德 |
[07:13] | I’d play on the village dazzleball team. | 我会参加旷野翠鸭队 |
[07:15] | Eh, sounds like fun. | 听起来不错 然后我又答应了 |
[07:16] | Then I told Amber and James | 安柏和詹姆士加入皇家队 |
[07:18] | I’d play on the royal team. | |
[07:19] | Eh, sounds like a problem. | 听起来糟透了 现在我不知道 |
[07:21] | And now I don’t know which team to play for, | 我该选择哪个队 |
[07:24] | my family or my friends? | 是选择家人还是选择朋友 |
[07:26] | Yeah, that’s a tough one. | 是个难题 |
[07:27] | Hmm, well, you could always forget about all of them | 这样,那你就把他们都忘了 |
[07:30] | and play dazzleball with us. ( laughing ) | 和我们一起玩吧 |
[07:34] | You know, you’re right, Clover. | 知道吗?你说的对,幸运草 我知道怎么同时 |
[07:36] | I think I know a way to get out of playing for either team | 为两个队效力了 |
[07:39] | so no one will be disappointed. | 不会让任何人失望 |
[07:41] | I just need a bandage and some wood. | 只需要一些绷带和木头 大家听好了 |
[07:44] | Now remember, there is no “I” in team, | 在团队里没有自我 |
[07:48] | but there is one in fashion. | 但时尚讲究自我 |
[07:49] | So let’s look good out there. | 所以大家都仔细看好了 |
[07:51] | Yeah! | 安柏,你到底知不知道 |
[07:52] | Amber, do you know anything about coaching dazzleball? | 怎么做炫球教练啊 |
[07:55] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[07:57] | I know that all wristbands must be color coordinated. | 护腕的颜色要和衣服的颜色 协调一致 |
[08:00] | Oh, brother. | 天哪 |
[08:01] | Well, do you have any plays we can run? | 那你有可以执行的计划吗? |
[08:03] | Plays? | 计划 没错,安柏 |
[08:04] | You know, Amber, | 每个教练都有战术和计划啊 |
[08:05] | plans that the coach comes up with? | 告诉我们 |
[08:08] | That tell us where to go on the field so we can score. | 在场上怎么做才能得分 |
[08:11] | So we can win the game. | 这样才能赢得比赛 实在不行 |
[08:13] | You can borrow my dazzleball playbook if you like. | 我把我的炫球指南借给你 |
[08:16] | It’s filled with lots of good scoring plans. | 书里面全都是得分战术啊 |
[08:18] | Oh, thanks. I know just what to use it for. | 谢谢,我知道它的用处 |
[08:23] | Can everyone see me better now? ( groans ) | 现在大家都看清我了吧 |
[08:29] | Ow! | 苏菲亚 |
[08:30] | Sofia. Oh, no! | 不 你怎么了? |
[08:31] | What happened? I– Ow. Ow. | 我 |
[08:36] | Hurt my foot. Looks like I can’t play in the big game. | 我的脚受伤了 |
[08:39] | Ow. | 看来我不能参加比赛了 |
[08:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:42] | Ugh, really, Sofia. | 真的吗?苏菲亚 |
[08:44] | You should be more careful. | 你应该更小心一些的 |
[08:45] | Whoa! | 安柏 |
[08:46] | Amber. | |
[08:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Wow! I guess your foot must be feeling better. | 我想你的脚应该好多了 |
[08:53] | Oh. I, um… | 我,我想,是的 |
[08:55] | I guess so. | 那就能上场了 |
[08:57] | Then you can play. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:59] | That’s a relief. | 不,我,我不能 |
[09:00] | No. No, I can’t. | |
[09:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[09:04] | That was some nifty footwork. | 你是有新的战术了吧 |
[09:06] | That’s not it. I– | 不是这样的,我 不用担心,苏菲亚 |
[09:07] | Oh, don’t worry, Sofia. | 我会让你在球场上 |
[09:09] | I’ll make sure you look fabulous out there. | 看起来特别棒 |
[09:12] | Here. Try a blue wristband. | 拿着,试下蓝色护腕 |
[09:14] | It highlights your eyes. | 特别衬你的眼睛 我猜假装受伤 |
[09:15] | I am guessing the fake boo-boo didn’t work. | 好像没起什么作用 |
[09:18] | No, it didn’t. | 是啊,根本没用 |
[09:20] | I have to pick one team or the other, | 我必须做出选择 |
[09:22] | and I don’t have much time. | 而且时间已经不多了 |
[09:23] | There’s a practice game tomorrow. | 明天就有一场热身赛 |
[09:31] | ( sighs ) | |
[09:35] | RUBY: Thanks for coming | 感谢你们来参加热身赛,殿下们 |
[09:36] | to the practice game, Your Majesties. | 当然了,路比 |
[09:38] | Of course, Ruby. | 在正式比赛前 |
[09:39] | It’ll be good to get in some practice | 进行一些练习会比较好 |
[09:41] | before the big game. Sofia, you’ve got the wrong uniform on. | 苏菲亚,你把队服穿错了 |
[09:49] | Well, the thing is I’m playing on the royal team. | 事实上,我加入皇家队了 |
[09:54] | But you said you’d play with us. | 但你说过参加我们队的 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry. I tried to tell you before. | 对不起,我之前就想告诉你们的 |
[09:58] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们呢? |
[10:00] | I thought we were your best friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友呢 就是 |
[10:02] | Yeah. | 我们是好朋友 |
[10:03] | You are my best friends. | 我没想到他们会这么生气 |
[10:07] | I didn’t think they’d get so mad. But you made the right choice. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 好了,等比赛开始就好了 |
[10:12] | You’ll feel better when we start playing. | 听着,红鹰队员们 |
[10:14] | Listen up, Redhawks, | 你们要记住,今天只是热身赛 |
[10:15] | today may just be a practice game, | 在这场热身赛中 |
[10:18] | but the most important thing to remember is, | 最重要的一条 |
[10:21] | to not get your uniforms dirty, | 就是不要弄脏你们的衣服 |
[10:23] | so they’ll be pretty for the big game. | 在正式比赛时才漂亮 |
[10:25] | What about sharpening our skills? | 但我们的技术怎么提高呢? |
[10:27] | Or working on our plays? | 还有我们的计划怎么实行 |
[10:29] | Oh, put that thing down. | 先把这些放下 |
[10:30] | You don’t want to tire yourself out. | 你们不想这么累吧? |
[10:31] | ( blowing whistle ) All right, everyone, this is only a practice game, | 好了,都听好,这只是热身赛 |
[10:35] | but the rules are the same as they will be for the real game. | 但是规则和正式比赛是一样的 |
[10:38] | Whoever scores the most goals | 在比赛结束之前 |
[10:40] | before time runs out, wins. | 拿到更多分数的队伍,获胜 |
[10:53] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[10:54] | Oh. Over here. | 往这儿传 |
[11:04] | Yeah! Nice. | 漂亮,太棒了 |
[11:05] | Great play. | 干的好,苏菲亚 |
[11:06] | ( horse neighing ) | 谢谢妈妈 |
[11:07] | Good job, Sofia. | |
[11:09] | Thanks, Mom. | 别挡着路 |
[11:10] | Out of my way. Sorry, Jade. I– | 对不起,洁德,我 |
[11:17] | Jade, I’m open. No. | 洁德,传给我 |
[11:24] | Whoo! | 不 |
[11:25] | Way to go, James! All right! | 好样的,詹姆士,漂亮 |
[11:28] | Excellent play, James. | 干的漂亮,詹姆士 |
[11:29] | Jade, you passed it right to them. | 洁德,你把球传给了对方 |
[11:32] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[11:34] | It’s bad enough Sofia is playing for the other team, | 苏菲亚加入他们队 |
[11:37] | we don’t need you doing it, too. | 已经够糟糕了 |
[11:39] | That’s not fair, Ruby. | 我们可不希望你再这样做了 |
[11:40] | ( whistle blowing ) | 你怎么这样说呢,路比 |
[11:44] | Pass it to me. | 传球给我 |
[11:48] | Illegal use of magic. | 非法使用魔法 |
[11:50] | Royal Redhawks get a free kick. | 皇家红鹰队获点球权 |
[11:53] | Sorry. ( panting ) | 抱歉 |
[11:58] | Oh. Kick is blocked. | 点球被扑出,暂停时间 |
[12:00] | Timeout on the field. Amber, do you have a play for us? | 安柏,有什么战术安排吗? |
[12:06] | Ugh, why does everyone keep talking about plays? | 为什么你们每个人 |
[12:09] | Because a good one can help us score. | 都讲什么战术 因为好战术可以帮助得分 |
[12:11] | ( whistle blowing ) | 比赛继续 |
[12:12] | BAILEYWICK: Game on. | |
[12:13] | Okay. Here goes. | 好了,我们走吧 |
[12:18] | Kick it to me. | 往我这儿踢 |
[12:23] | Quick, Jade, do your spin kick. ( groans ) | 快,洁德,用你的旋风踢 |
[12:29] | Over here. | 这边 |
[12:32] | Whoo! Yes! | 漂亮 |
[12:34] | Time’s up. | 时间到,热身赛最后得分是 |
[12:35] | Final score of the practice game, | 皇家红鹰队三分 |
[12:37] | Royal Redhawks 3, Dunwiddie Ducks 0. | 旷野翠鸭队零分 |
[12:41] | We win. | 我们赢了 |
[12:44] | TOGETHER: Rah-Rah-Redhawks! | 红,红,红鹰队 |
[12:48] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我到底是怎么了 |
[12:50] | My spin kick used to work every time. | 我的旋风腿一直没问题 |
[12:52] | It was always my best move, | 是我最擅长的技巧 |
[12:54] | but now I keep missing the ball. | 可现在我一直找不到状态 |
[12:56] | It’s okay. It was just a practice game. | 没关系,只是热身赛而已 |
[12:59] | The real game is tomorrow, and we’re going to win. | 明天才是正式比赛 到时候我们一定会赢的 |
[13:01] | Win? | 赢,你不会不知道吧 |
[13:03] | In case you didn’t notice, we just got creamed, | 我们被人家耍了 |
[13:05] | and our best player is on the other team. | 我们最好的队员,成对手了 |
[13:08] | Good game. | 踢的好 |
[13:10] | Maybe for you. | 夸你自己呢 |
[13:18] | ( horse purring ) | 妈妈,我知道我是王室成员 |
[13:20] | Oh, Mom, I know I’m a royal now. But part of me feels like | 但是,我觉得我还是应该加入 |
[13:24] | I should really be playing on the village team. | 旷野队参加比赛 |
[13:28] | You know what I love most about dazzleball? | 你知道我最喜欢炫球的哪一点吗? |
[13:32] | The way the ball changes its shape all the time. | 那就是球一直在变化 |
[13:34] | You never know what’s coming next. | 你永远不知道接下来是什么 |
[13:37] | Life is kind of like that, too. | 其实生活也是如此 也许今天你是个 |
[13:39] | One day you’re a simple villager, | 普通的乡村女孩 |
[13:42] | the next day you’re a princess, | 明天可能就变成了一位 |
[13:44] | living in a castle. | 住在城堡里的公主 |
[13:49] | No matter where life takes you, | 但无论发生什么样的变化 你永远都不要忘记 |
[13:50] | you should never forget where you come from | 自己来自哪里 |
[13:52] | because that is a part of you, too. | 因为这是属于你的一部分 |
[13:55] | You just have to be true to yourself, Sofia. | 顺应你的心,去做你自己,苏菲亚 |
[13:58] | Huh. I think I know what to do. | 我知道我该怎么做了 |
[14:01] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢,妈妈 千万不要忘了比赛里 |
[14:03] | Just don’t forget the most important | 最重要的是什么 |
[14:04] | part of playing a sport. | 是什么? |
[14:05] | What’s that? | 玩的开心啊,来追我呀 |
[14:07] | Having fun. | 好了各位,大家注意了 今天我们要给旷野队 |
[14:08] | Come and get it. | 来点异想不到的震憾 |
[14:09] | ( Sofia giggles ) | 你想出来有效的新对策了 比这更好 |
[14:10] | SOFIA: Hey! | |
[14:14] | Okay, team, pay attention. | |
[14:17] | We’re going to have a little surprise | |
[14:19] | for the village team today. | |
[14:20] | You drew up some new plays for us? | |
[14:22] | Even better. | 我为你们设计了一款新的发带 |
[14:24] | I have designed new headbands for the team. | |
[14:28] | That’s your big strategy? | 这就是你的战术 |
[14:29] | I am not wearing that. | 我才不戴这东西呢 想要成为赢家 |
[14:31] | You have to look like a winner to be a winner, James. | 必须看起来像个赢家 |
[14:35] | Amber, we need a coach, | 安柏,我们需要教练 不是时尚设计师 |
[14:37] | not a fashion designer. | 啊,朱恩,算了 |
[14:39] | Uh, Jun, really. | 为什么我们在热身赛里 |
[14:40] | Why do we need a playbook when we beat the village team | 没有翻攻略书 |
[14:43] | so easily in the practice game? | 就轻松打败了旷野队 |
[14:44] | The problem isn’t winning, | 问题不在赢的技巧 |
[14:46] | it’s how to look good doing it. | 而是怎么让我们看起来是赢家 |
[14:49] | Sofia, why aren’t you in your uniform? | 苏菲亚,你怎么没穿队服 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry I’m doing this at the last minute, | 我很抱歉,现在才跟大家说 |
[14:53] | but I’m going to play for the village team. | 但我要加入旷野队 |
[14:55] | What? You can’t. | 什么,怎么能这样? 你是王室成员 |
[14:57] | You’re royal now. | 我以前就是个乡村女孩 |
[14:58] | I was a villager before I was royal. | 只是多了个公主身份而已 |
[14:59] | I’m part of both worlds now. | 既然我已经 |
[15:01] | And since I told my friends I’d play on their team first, | 先答应了我的朋友们 |
[15:04] | I have to honor that. | 就必须信守承诺 |
[15:05] | What about us? | 那我们呢? |
[15:06] | It’s just a game, Amber. | 一个比赛而已,安柏 |
[15:08] | We’ll still be family when it’s over. | 比赛之后,我们依然是一家人 |
[15:09] | Sofia’s right. It is just a game. | 说的没错,只是一场比赛而已 好吧 |
[15:12] | All right. | 如果你想去一个要输的队伍 |
[15:13] | If you want to play for the losing team, | 苏菲亚,随便你 |
[15:15] | Sofia, go right ahead. But you’re missing out on wearing | 但是这款超级漂亮的发带 |
[15:18] | a spectacular headband. | 就没你份儿了 |
[15:22] | Do I have to go out there? | 我可以退出吗? 我们需要你 |
[15:24] | We need you. | 你看在热身赛里 |
[15:25] | You saw how badly they beat us in the practice game. | 他们把我们弄得多惨 |
[15:27] | You’ve always been one of our best players. | 你一直是我们最好的球员 我以前曾经是 |
[15:29] | You mean I used to be. | 但现在是最差的 |
[15:31] | Now I’m the worst. I’ll just stay in here. | 我还是呆在这儿吧 |
[15:34] | No, you’re playing. | 不,你要上场 如果要赢得比赛 |
[15:36] | If we’re gonna have a chance, we need everyone we’ve got. | 大家每个人都得上场 |
[15:39] | SOFIA: Even old friends? | 包括老朋友吗? |
[15:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[15:42] | I came to say I’m sorry. | 我来跟你们道歉 我应该一开始 |
[15:44] | I should have stuck with you guys to begin with. | 就坚持和你们在一起 无论我住在哪 |
[15:46] | No matter where I live, | 永远都来自乡村 |
[15:48] | I’ll always be from the village. | 永远都是你们的朋友 |
[15:50] | And I’ll always be your friend. | 所以今天 |
[15:51] | So I’d like to play on your team today, | 我想加入你们的队伍 如果你们愿意 |
[15:53] | if you’ll let me. | 旷野翠鸭,永不分家,对吗? |
[15:55] | Once a duck always a duck, right? | |
[15:57] | You think we should just welcome you back | 你觉得你做了那种事情之后 我们还会欢迎你吗? |
[15:59] | after what you did? | 我说了,我很抱歉 |
[16:01] | I said I was sorry. | 是啊 |
[16:02] | Yeah. Come on, Jade. | 好了,洁德 |
[16:04] | Give her a break. | 给她个机会嘛 |
[16:06] | Of course you can play with us, Sofia. | 你当然能和我们一起,苏菲亚 |
[16:07] | Here you go. | 接着 |
[16:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:11] | TOGETHER: Quack, ducks, quack! | 翠鸭必胜,翠鸭必胜 |
[16:12] | Quack, ducks, quack! | 或许你可以重新回来 |
[16:15] | You may be back on the team, | 但并不意味我们还是朋友 |
[16:17] | but it doesn’t mean we’re friends again. | 皇家队依然可以打赢我们 |
[16:18] | And the royals are still gonna beat us. | 下午好,女士们,先生们,松鼠们 |
[16:21] | CLOVER: Good afternoon, ladies and gentle-squirrels, | 欢迎来到国王杯 |
[16:23] | welcome to the King’s Cup dazzleball match. | 炫球比赛现场 |
[16:26] | It’s a beautiful day for a game… | 今天真是比赛的好天气 |
[16:29] | Okay, Redhawks, let’s go out there | 好了,伙伴们 |
[16:31] | and show them who’s in charge! | 让我们上去告诉他们 |
[16:34] | Yeah! Whoo! | 到底谁才是球场上的王者 |
[16:37] | Okay, guys, this is it. | 好了伙伴们,翠鸭必胜 |
[16:39] | This is the year we win the big game. Yeah! Go! | 现在,就是我们夺取冠军的时刻 |
[16:43] | Let’s get ready to dazzle! | 炫球比赛开始了 现在比赛已经开始 |
[16:46] | ( cheers and applause ) | 苏菲亚及时拦截 |
[16:50] | And the game is underway. It’s intercepted by Sofia. | 翠鸭队上前 |
[16:56] | Here come the Ducks. | 苏菲亚带球来到前场 |
[16:57] | Sofia runs upfield, and passes to Jade. | 传给洁德,洁德突然摔倒 |
[16:59] | Ooh! The catch is fumbled. James picks it up, | 球被詹姆士得到了 |
[17:02] | weaves his way through the defenders. | 球穿过了防线,好球 |
[17:03] | ( grunts ) | |
[17:04] | And goal! | 詹姆士把球踢进了球门 |
[17:06] | Hooks the ball right into the goal! The Redhawks score the first point! | 红鹰队抢先得了一分 |
[17:13] | Wow! | 不管什么情况 |
[17:14] | Whatever happens, do not pass the ball to me. | 不要,不要再把球传球给我了 没关系,洁德 |
[17:17] | It’s okay, Jade. | 水平再高的人也有失手的时候 |
[17:19] | Everyone misses a catch once in a while. | 洁德不一样 |
[17:20] | Not Jade. | 她去年是我们最棒的球员 |
[17:22] | She was our best player last year. | |
[17:25] | ( blowing whistle ) | 玛雅为红鹰队开球 |
[17:26] | CLOVER: Maya kicks off for the Redhawks. And it comes to Lucinda. | 球飞向了露辛达 |
[17:29] | Get it, Jade! | 接着,洁德 |
[17:30] | Who passes to Jade. | 她传给了洁德 |
[17:31] | Whoa! Got it. | 抢到了 |
[17:32] | No! How did I miss that? | 不,为什么我接不住球 |
[17:34] | I think something’s wrong with Jade. | 我觉得洁德有点不对劲 拦住她 |
[17:36] | Stop, Jun! | 快,朱恩 |
[17:38] | Go, Jun! | 射门 |
[17:39] | Shoot it! | 我看不见 |
[17:39] | I can’t see! | 我看不见 |
[17:41] | ( groans ) | 翠鸭队反击 |
[17:43] | CLOVER: Here come the Ducks. | 苏菲亚射门 |
[17:46] | Sofia shoots, she scores! | 球进了 |
[17:48] | Goal for the Ducks, and it’s all tied up. | 场上比分是一比一平 |
[17:50] | Whoo-hoo! Yeah! | 如果不是这个发带捣乱 |
[17:54] | I would have scored if it wasn’t for this headband. | 我刚才就得分了 如果你真想帮我们,安柏 做点教练该做的事吧 |
[18:00] | ( blowing whistle ) | 路比把球踢了回来,詹达接住球 苏菲亚又一次把球夺了回来 好球 |
[18:02] | If you really want to help us, Amber, | |
[18:04] | try doing some actual coaching. | |
[18:12] | CLOVER: Ruby kicks off for the Ducks. | |
[18:14] | Zandar catches the ball… | |
[18:17] | and Sofia picks up the ball again. | |
[18:19] | What a play! | 不,不,不要传给我 |
[18:20] | No, no! Don’t pass to me. | 苏菲亚传给了麦格 |
[18:23] | CLOVER: Sofia passes to Meg, | 麦格又传回苏菲亚 |
[18:24] | and Meg back to Sofia. | 她射门了,得分 |
[18:25] | She shoots, she scores! | |
[18:27] | And the Ducks take the lead! | 翠鸭队暂时领先一分 |
[18:29] | Okay, Redhawks, | 好了队员们,都过来 |
[18:30] | huddle up. I have a play. | 我有计划了 |
[18:32] | TOGETHER: You do? | 真的 |
[18:33] | I do. We have to score and score fast, | 真的,我们必须要尽快追回比分 |
[18:36] | so this is what you need to do. | 这是首要的任务 |
[18:37] | Jun, you act like you’re going to catch the kickoff, | 朱恩,假装你要去开球 但在最后一刻 |
[18:40] | but at last second James will run in and catch it. | 詹姆士跑过去开球 |
[18:42] | Everyone will be so busy chasing him | 大家要紧紧的跟随着他 |
[18:44] | that you’ll be able to sneak right up the field. | 只有这样,才能保证一击成功 |
[18:47] | CLOVER: The score is Dunwiddie Ducks 2, | 现在比分是翠鸭队二分 |
[18:49] | Royal Redhawks 1. | 红鹰队一分 |
[18:50] | Oh, there’s only a few minutes left in the game. | 离比赛结束只剩下几分钟了 |
[18:53] | The Redhawks need to make something happen and fast. | 红鹰队可要尽快做出 |
[18:56] | Go get ’em! | 反击策略了 去打败他们 |
[19:00] | CLOVER: Here’s the kickoff. | 开始了,球落在朱恩手里了 |
[19:01] | And it’s gonna be caught by Jun– | |
[19:02] | No, wait! James cuts in and grabs it. | 不,等等,詹姆士拦截 他又抛给了朱恩 |
[19:04] | He tosses back to Jun, who’s wide open. | 没人防守,红鹰队破门得分 |
[19:07] | The Redhawks score the tying goal! | |
[19:08] | Oh-oh. | 看来安柏教练 |
[19:09] | Coach Amber drew up an amazing play. | 设计了绝妙的计划 成功了,安柏 |
[19:13] | All right, Amber. | 你行啊 |
[19:14] | Great coaching. | 别,别,我的发带,谢谢安柏 |
[19:15] | Not the hair. Not the headband. Thanks, Amber. | 露辛达抓住了球 |
[19:16] | Oh. | 直接抛给了苏菲亚 |
[19:18] | ( whistle blowing ) | 她又传给了洁德 |
[19:20] | CLOVER: Lucinda grabs the kickoff, | |
[19:22] | zips it up to Sofia, she passes to Jade. | |
[19:24] | Hey, Jade! | 洁德,你的旋风踢,洁德 |
[19:25] | Do your spin kick, Jade! ( grunts ) | 暂停 |
[19:30] | ( whistle blowing ) | |
[19:32] | Time out. | |
[19:33] | Ugh. Not again. | 又是这样 接球,巴利维克 |
[19:36] | Here’s the ball, Baileywick. | 抱歉 |
[19:37] | Oh! | |
[19:39] | Sorry. It’s okay, Sofia. | 没关系的,苏菲亚 我不带眼镜 |
[19:41] | I can’t catch anything without my glasses. | 就什么东西也接不着 |
[19:44] | Huh, maybe that’s what’s wrong with Jade. | 也许洁德也是因为这个原因 |
[19:48] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 你有没有备用的眼镜 |
[19:50] | Do you happen to have any spare eyeglasses I can borrow? | 借我用用 |
[19:52] | Of course. Take your pick. | 当然,自己挑吧 |
[19:57] | Jade, I think there’s a reason you’re not playing well. | 洁德,我想我知道 |
[20:00] | You need glasses. | 你为什么踢不好了 |
[20:02] | No, I don’t. Leave me alone. | 你需要戴眼镜 |
[20:04] | Look, I know you’re mad at me, | 不,我不需要,别来烦我 听着,我知道你还在生我的气 |
[20:05] | but we’re on the same team. | 可我们是队友 |
[20:07] | And I really think they’ll help. | 我认为这对你有帮助 |
[20:09] | Will you at least try them on? | 你戴上试试,好吗? |
[20:11] | Okay. ( gasps ) | 那,好吧 |
[20:16] | Oh, wow! Everything’s so clear. | 什么都看得清楚了 好了,洁德,我们继续比赛吧 |
[20:18] | Okay, Jade, let’s win this game. | 所有人都注意了 |
[20:20] | It all comes down to this. Under a minute left in the game, | 距离比赛结束只有一分钟了 |
[20:24] | and it’s all tied up at two goals a piece. | 现在场上比分是二比二平 |
[20:28] | There’s not much time. | |
[20:29] | And they still have the ball. | |
[20:31] | Hmm. | 我们要制定个计划 |
[20:32] | We need a good play. | 该怎么做,安柏教练? |
[20:33] | What should we do, Coach Amber? | |
[20:35] | Hmm. | 那么,苏菲亚是他们的杀手锏 |
[20:36] | Well, Sofia’s their best player, | 所以他们一定会传球给她 |
[20:38] | so they’ll probably give her the ball. | 一旦她得球 |
[20:40] | When she gets it, everyone surround her. | 所有人都去围攻住她 |
[20:42] | We’ll steal the ball, score, and win. | 我们把球截下,然后得分赢球 我喜欢这个 |
[20:45] | I like it. | 好的,就这么干 |
[20:46] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好的,就这么干 |
[20:48] | CLOVER: And the crowd is on the edge of their tails, | 现在观众的心里很紧张 |
[20:50] | waiting to see who will take home | 都在等待国王杯 |
[20:52] | the King’s Cup. | 到底花落谁家 |
[20:53] | Ruby fields the kickoff, flips it to Meg. | 路比拦住球,传给了麦格 |
[20:56] | Now! | 上 |
[20:57] | Who hands it off to Sofia. | 路比传给了苏菲亚 |
[20:58] | Get Sofia. | 拦住苏菲亚 |
[20:59] | Defense, defense! | 防守,防守 |
[21:01] | CLOVER: Sofia races upfield, | 苏菲亚到了前场 |
[21:02] | but here comes the entire Redhawks team. | 现在,红鹰队所有的队员 都过来牵制她 |
[21:05] | They’re swarming around Sofia. | 她被团团围住了 |
[21:06] | Hey! She has nowhere to run. | 她无法前进了 |
[21:09] | I’m open, Sofia, I’m open! | 我这边空着,苏菲亚,传给我 |
[21:12] | CLOVER: And Sofia passes the ball to Jade. | 苏菲亚把球传给洁德 |
[21:13] | Whoa! | 她接住了,但是只有几秒钟了 |
[21:15] | She’s got the ball with only seconds left. | 射门 |
[21:16] | Shoot it. | 你来射门,洁德 |
[21:17] | Go for it, Jade! | |
[21:18] | ( grunts ) | |
[21:20] | CLOVER: She shoots… | 她射门了 |
[21:25] | and scores! | 得分 |
[21:27] | Yes! That’s it! | 漂亮,得分,比赛结束了 |
[21:28] | The game is over, | |
[21:30] | and the Dunwiddie Ducks have won, three to two! | 翠鸭队战胜了红鹰队 |
[21:33] | What? Yes! | 三比二获胜,太精彩了 我们赢了 |
[21:35] | We won! | 你成功了 |
[21:36] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[21:38] | We won! Great kick, Jade! | 我们赢了,踢得漂亮,洁德 |
[21:40] | TOGETHER: Quack, ducks, quack! | 翠鸭必胜,翠鸭必胜,翠鸭必胜 |
[21:41] | Quack, ducks, quack! Quack, ducks, quack! | 你说得对,我确实需要眼镜 |
[21:45] | You were right. I do need glasses. | 比赛结束后 |
[21:47] | I guess I’ll see the doctor | 我应该去找医生给我配一副 |
[21:49] | and get my own pair after the game. | 谢谢你,苏菲亚 |
[21:51] | Thanks, Sofia. | 不客气,洁德 |
[21:52] | Sure, Jade. | |
[21:54] | You’re a great teammate and a great friend. | 你是最棒的队友 |
[21:58] | Good game. Yeah. | 也是最好的朋友 |
[22:00] | Good game. Good game. Good game. Good game. | 承让,踢的好 |
[22:03] | You played a great game, James. | 你踢得真不错,詹姆士 你踢得更好 |
[22:05] | You played a better one. | 你们有一个很棒的教练 |
[22:07] | But you had a great coach. | |
[22:08] | And I’m going to be even better next year. | 明年我还会做的更好的 |
[22:11] | I really like coaching. | 我太喜欢当教练了 我让他们怎么做 |
[22:12] | You tell people what to do, and then they do it. | 他们就怎么做 |
[22:18] | That certainly was an exciting game. | 真是一场精彩的比赛 大家都很不错 |
[22:20] | Well done, everyone. And it is my great pleasure | 现在请允许我把国王杯颁发给 |
[22:23] | to present the King’s Cup to this year’s dazzleball champions… the Dunwiddie Ducks! | 今年的炫球比赛冠军获得者 |
[22:31] | TOGETHER: Quack, ducks, quack! | 旷野翠鸭队 翠鸭必胜, |
[22:32] | Quack, ducks, quack! | 翠鸭必胜,翠鸭必胜 |
[22:33] | Quack, ducks, quack! |