时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:19] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | – 我幸福快乐无比 – 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | – 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | – 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | – 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:42] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 – 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 迷你公主 |
[01:02] | Look at all those toys. | 看哪,有这么多礼物 |
[01:03] | Baileywick, are these all for the Gifting Day Party? | 巴利维克,这些都是 为馈赠日聚会准备的? |
[01:07] | Yes, Princess Amber. | 是的,安柏公主,那些也是 |
[01:08] | As are those. | |
[01:09] | – [both] Wow! – And those. | 还有那些 |
[01:11] | [Sofia] That’s the biggest pile of presents I’ve ever seen. | 这可是我见过的最大的礼物堆 |
[01:15] | It’s like my birthday times ten. | 比我生日礼物多十倍 |
[01:17] | Well, there are a lot of children in the village | 因为镇上的孩子们都会来 |
[01:19] | and each of them has to get a present. | 人人都有礼物 |
[01:20] | The Gifting Day party is one of the castle’s best traditions, | 馈赠日聚会是皇室的传统节日了 |
[01:23] | and I really want it to be a success. | 我希望能办得很成功 |
[01:25] | Queen Miranda, may I present | 美兰达王后 |
[01:27] | the special Gifting Day cake | 我能为您献上为明天馈赠日聚会 |
[01:29] | for the party tomorrow? | 特别准备的蛋糕吗? |
[01:31] | Oh, it looks delicious. | 看起来很好吃 |
[01:32] | Thank you, my queen. | 谢谢您,我的陛下 |
[01:33] | – Incoming! – The cake! | 我来了 |
[01:36] | Whoa! | 蛋糕 |
[01:40] | Sorry. Pretty sure that was my fault. | 抱歉,这的确都是我的错 |
[01:43] | I was just trying to help you set up super fast. | 可我只是想能快点过来帮忙 |
[01:44] | Thank you, James. | 谢谢,詹姆士 |
[01:46] | Maybe you can help by taking off the wheelie shoes | 也许,你可以把轮滑鞋先脱下来 |
[01:48] | and organizing all these toys. | 帮着整理一下礼物 |
[01:51] | – Sure, Mom. – James, organize? I better help, too. | 好啊,妈妈 整理,詹姆士,还是我来吧 |
[01:54] | I can pick flowers for the party. | 我可以选些装饰花 |
[01:56] | That would be wonderful, Sofia. | 那就太好了,苏菲亚 |
[02:01] | Help us, please! | 帮帮我们,救命啊,这边 |
[02:03] | Over here! | |
[02:04] | Who said that? | 是谁在说话 |
[02:05] | Over here, in the fountain. | 这边,在喷泉里 |
[02:09] | On a leaf behind the giant waterfall. | 在叶子上,巨人瀑布后面 |
[02:16] | I see you now. Wow, you’re so tiny. | 我看见你们了 你们可真小 |
[02:19] | Yep, we’re wee sprites. | 没错,我们是小精灵 |
[02:21] | Wee sprites? | 小精灵 |
[02:23] | Little folks who roam the land | 就是小个子的精灵 满世界找大冒险 |
[02:25] | – looking for big adventures. – But not this big. | 但这次不算大 |
[02:28] | The boys thought it would be fun to swing on leaves. | 孩子们说坐着叶子去漂流很刺激 |
[02:29] | I said no, they said please, | 我说不,她们说求你了 我说,那好吧 |
[02:31] | so I said okay, and then, next thing you know, | 然后我们就来了 |
[02:33] | splash, here we are. | 接着就,哇,你明白了吗? |
[02:34] | It was better than a splash. | 我想说比瀑布还壮观 |
[02:36] | It was a huge ker-ploosh! | 简直太刺激了 |
[02:38] | The problem is, we’re not the best swimmers, | 问题是我们的游泳技术都不太好 |
[02:40] | – so could you help us out? – Sure. | 那你能帮我们吗? 当然 |
[02:45] | Please hurry before we tip over. | 请快一点 不然我们就浇透了 |
[02:58] | Gotcha! | 成功了 |
[03:01] | Phew! That was close. | 真够险的 |
[03:02] | Benngee, we should thank the nice girl. | 巴吉,我们应该谢谢她 |
[03:04] | – Should we give her a bravo bouquet? – Let’s do it. | 送她一个小礼物怎么样? 就这么办 |
[03:17] | Comin’ in for a landing. | 来自纯天然的礼物 |
[03:22] | Thank you for saving us. | 谢谢,你救了我们 |
[03:25] | And thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你们的花 |
[03:26] | Wow, that looked fun. | 这可真有意思 |
[03:28] | [sighs] I wish I could be small like you. | 真希望能变得和你们一样小 |
[03:34] | [all] Hey, where’d she go? | 嘿,她去哪儿了? |
[03:36] | – Um, I’m right here. – Right where? | 我在这儿 |
[03:40] | Wow. How did everything get so big? | 在哪儿啊? 一切都变得那么大 |
[03:43] | How did you get so small? | 你怎么一下子变得这么小? |
[03:45] | I’ve never seen anyone shrink like that. | 我从来没见过这样的事情 |
[03:47] | Unless it was a magic spell. | 除非用了神奇的咒语 |
[03:48] | It wasn’t a spell, but it was magic. | 那不是咒语,但的确很神奇 |
[03:51] | Sometimes my amulet gives me special powers | 只要我做了好事 |
[03:53] | when I do nice things. | 护身符就能满足我的愿望 |
[03:54] | Like rescuing us from the fountain. | 比如从喷泉里救了我们 |
[03:56] | Exactly. It must’ve given me the power | 说得对,一定是因为这个 |
[03:58] | to be little like you. | 我才有能力变小的 |
[04:00] | Now I can do all the fun stuff that you guys do. | 现在我可以和你们做一样的事了 |
[04:03] | Whoo-hoo! I like being small. | 我喜欢变小 |
[04:06] | Just wait. It gets even better. | 别急,好戏在后头呢 |
[04:08] | Check this out. [laughing] | 好好瞧瞧吧 |
[04:11] | Garden looks a wee bit different from down here, huh? | 花园是不是变得和以往不同了 |
[04:13] | So different. | 太不同了,简直令人震惊 |
[04:15] | It’s amazing! | |
[04:17] | ♪ I’ve seen fields of grass, but never this tall ♪ | 从没想到花儿可以这样高 |
[04:22] | ♪ A mole hill is a mountain ♪ | 鼹鼠洞像高山而我很小 |
[04:25] | ♪ When you’re this small ♪ | 当你换个视角 |
[04:28] | ♪ Everything looks different ♪ ♪ When you change your point of view ♪ | 一切都出乎预料 |
[04:32] | ♪ The flowerbed’s a forest ♪ | 那花园就像森林 |
[04:35] | ♪ The garden is a zoo ♪ | 这草像棵大树 |
[04:37] | ♪ And the falling rain is only drops of dew ♪ | 那么大雨水是坠落的露珠 |
[04:41] | ♪ In this small new world ♪ ♪ There’s so much more to see ♪ | 这个小世界真神奇无比 |
[04:47] | ♪ In this small new world ♪ ♪ I’m buzzin’ like a bee ♪ | 这个小世界有这么多惊喜 |
[04:52] | ♪ It’s a small new world ♪ | 这个小世界 |
[04:54] | ♪ And all of it is beautiful to me ♪ | 一切都那么神奇美丽 |
[05:02] | ♪ Who wants to grow up and be really big? ♪ | 长得那么大是多么无趣 |
[05:07] | ♪ When it’s more fun to pole vault ♪ ♪ Using a twig ♪ | 你用一根树枝就能飞起 |
[05:11] | ♪ I can ride a robin ♪ | 骑上一只小鸟 |
[05:14] | ♪ To a party in its nest ♪ | 和它们一起游戏 |
[05:17] | ♪ Or join a band of squirrels ♪ | 试跟着松鼠把棒子来采集 |
[05:19] | ♪ On a wild acorn quest ♪ ♪ My little friends are sure to be impressed ♪ | 外面小朋友们是多么有趣 |
[05:26] | ♪ In this small new world ♪ ♪ There’s so much more to see ♪ | 这个小世界真神奇无比 |
[05:31] | ♪ In this small new world ♪ ♪ I’m buzzin’ like a bee ♪ | 这个小世界有太多的惊喜 |
[05:37] | ♪ It’s a small new world ♪ | 这个小世界 |
[05:39] | ♪ And all of it is beautiful to me ♪ | 一切都那么神奇,美丽 |
[05:44] | ♪ There’s no place that I would rather be ♪ | 这里让我再不忍离去 |
[05:49] | ♪ This small new world ♪ | 这小世界,是我心中秘密 |
[05:52] | ♪ Is big enough for me ♪ | 等等我 |
[06:05] | That was a blast. | 强气流来喽 |
[06:07] | Who’s up for another dandelion ride? | 再来一次蒲公英跳伞怎么样? |
[06:09] | It’s getting late. | 有点晚了,我最好先回去 |
[06:10] | I better go inside. | |
[06:12] | Oh, but I can’t go like this. | 我不能这么走,我得先变回去 |
[06:13] | I need to be big again. | |
[06:19] | So that amulet lets you get big or small | 所以,那个护身符 能让你想大就大,想小就小 |
[06:22] | whenever you want? | 随时都可以 |
[06:24] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[06:26] | Wow. Neat trick. | 太厉害了 |
[06:27] | It sure is. | 的确是,晚安了 |
[06:28] | Well, good night. | 别这么早就说晚安啊 |
[06:30] | It’s not a good night anymore. | 我们还想跟你一起玩呢 |
[06:32] | We wanna keep playing with you. I was having a good time, too. | 我也跟你们玩得很开心 |
[06:35] | Then let’s keep the good times rolling. | 那就让开心的时光继续 |
[06:37] | Hey, maybe we could stay at your place tonight. | 嘿,也许可以去你家里 |
[06:39] | Oh, yes, please. | 是啊,求你了 |
[06:41] | We don’t want to invite ourselves over, but can we? | 我们不能自己邀请自己吧,拜托了 |
[06:44] | Um, let me ask my mom. | 我先回去问问妈妈 |
[06:48] | Mom, I met these really nice wee sprites | 妈妈,我碰到了一些小精灵 还给你带来了装饰用的花 |
[06:51] | when I was picking flowers for you. | 谢谢,苏菲亚 |
[06:52] | Thanks, Sofia. Did you say wee sprites? | 你刚才说小精灵 |
[06:55] | Uh-huh. I was wondering if they could sleep over tonight. | 我能邀请他们来家里过夜吗? |
[06:58] | – I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Why not? | 我想那并不合适 为什么? |
[07:00] | I knew a candle maker | 听说,曾经有个做蜡烛的人 |
[07:02] | who once let some wee sprites into his cottage | 让小精灵们进了他的作坊 |
[07:04] | and they caused all sorts of mischief. | 搞了很多恶作剧 |
[07:06] | These wee sprites seem really nice to me. | 可是小精灵们对我真的很好 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. The answer’s no. | 我很抱歉,但是不行 |
[07:10] | You can play with them tomorrow, | 你可以明天再和他们玩 |
[07:12] | as long as you stay outside. | 但是一定要待在外面 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, guys, | 很抱歉伙计们,但我妈妈觉得 |
[07:18] | but my mom doesn’t think it’s a good idea for you to sleep over. | 不应该留你们在家里过夜 |
[07:20] | But we’re so small, and your castle’s so big. | 但是我们这么小,城堡又那么大 |
[07:23] | Her mom won’t even see us. | 你妈妈不会发现我们的 |
[07:25] | Button’s right. | 是啊,把我们装进口袋里 |
[07:27] | You could just put us in your pocket and sneak us in. | 不就能溜进去了吗? |
[07:29] | I don’t know. My mom said not to. | 我不知道,我妈妈说不行 |
[07:31] | But it’ll be so much fun. | 但是这不是很有意思吗? |
[07:33] | Princess Sofia, you may not know this, | 苏菲亚公主,你不知道小精灵们 |
[07:35] | but wee sprites throw the best slumber parties. | 有世界上最好玩的睡衣晚会 |
[07:38] | I’m not telling you what to do, | 我并不想告诉你怎么做 |
[07:40] | but you could have the time of your life. | 你是想跟我们共渡美好时光 |
[07:42] | Or go to bed alone and miss all the fun. | 还是想自己一个人睡,错过一切 |
[07:46] | I’m just saying. | 自己决定吧 |
[07:48] | Uh, okay. Let’s do it. | 好吧,我们走吧 |
[07:50] | – Good call. – Nice. | 好极了,很好 |
[07:56] | [Baileywick] I am certain that this year’s party will be the best one yet. | 今年的馈赠日聚会一定会是最成功的 |
[07:59] | Party? Now that’s what I’m talking about. | 聚会?我觉得我们能做点什么 |
[08:02] | Sh! Wow! Look at this place! | 哇哦,你们快看这个地方 |
[08:21] | I have all kinds of games to play. | 我有很多好玩的游戏 你们可以先在这儿睡会 |
[08:23] | And you can sleep in here. | 睡觉,不可能,我们还要玩呢 |
[08:24] | Sleep? No way. We have playing to do. | 来吧,苏菲亚,还等什么呢 |
[08:28] | Come on, Sofia, what are you waiting for? Get small and play with us. | 变小来和我们一起玩吧 |
[08:32] | Uh, okay. I wish to be small. | 好吧,我想要变小 |
[08:37] | Tag, you’re it. | 不许动 |
[08:39] | [giggling] | 好吧,那我来了 |
[08:40] | Okay, here I come. | |
[08:43] | Hello! | |
[08:44] | Ha, I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[08:46] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪儿? |
[08:49] | You can run, but you can’t hide. | 你们可以跑,不可以藏 |
[08:50] | Hmm. I guess you can hide. | 我猜你们是藏起来了 |
[08:52] | Pillow fight, pillow fight! | 枕头大战,枕头大战 |
[08:56] | – [Sofia] Good one. – Double whammy. | 好极了 |
[08:58] | I have a secret weapon. | 我有一个秘密武器 |
[09:01] | A bigger pillow. | 更大的枕头 |
[09:03] | Just try and get me now. | 现在看我的吧 |
[09:05] | Aren’t you glad you snuck us in? | 让我们来没错吧 |
[09:23] | Where am I? Oh. | 我在哪儿? |
[09:28] | I’m still small. | 我怎么还是这么小? |
[09:35] | I wish to be big again. | 我想重新变大 |
[09:39] | I said I’d like to be big. | 我说,我想重新变大 |
[09:41] | Please make me big again. | 求你让我变大 |
[09:43] | Oh, why isn’t it working? | 怎么不起作用了? |
[09:44] | Benngee, guys? Something’s wrong. | 巴吉,谁在,出大麻烦了 |
[09:57] | Hello? | |
[09:58] | Anyone here? Guys? | 有人在吗?伙计们 |
[10:02] | [whimpers] Hello. Are you asleep? | 有人吗?你们在睡觉? |
[10:09] | [gasps] What did you guys do to my dollhouse? | 你们对我的玩具屋做了什么? |
[10:14] | – Morning, Sof. – Clover. | 早啊,苏菲亚 幸运草 |
[10:18] | – Sofia? – Down here. | 苏菲亚 |
[10:20] | What happened to you? | 我在这儿 |
[10:22] | Yesterday, my amulet gave me the power | 你这是怎么了? 昨天,我的护身符给我能量让我变小 |
[10:24] | to get small whenever I want. | 可是现在,我却变不回来了 |
[10:25] | But now, it won’t let me get big. | 好吧,你都干什么了 |
[10:27] | – Okay, what did you do now? – What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:30] | Every time something strange like this happens, | 这种奇怪的事发生肯定有原因 |
[10:32] | it’s ’cause your amulet cursed you for doing something wrong, | 你的护身符在惩罚你 做了不该做的事 |
[10:35] | so what did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[10:36] | I brought wee sprites in the castle | 我没有听妈妈的话 |
[10:39] | even though my mom said not do. | 偷偷把小精灵带回家了 |
[10:40] | You let wee sprites in the castle? | 你把小精灵带进了城堡 |
[10:42] | – Is that bad? – Yes, bad. | 有那么糟吗? |
[10:44] | I’ve had run-ins with those guys before. | 对,糟透了 以前就碰到过那些家伙 |
[10:46] | All they do is go round making trouble. | 他们只会到处惹麻烦 |
[10:48] | But Mom’s party is today. What if they try to mess it up? | 可是聚会就在今天 |
[10:51] | Oh, you got more important things to worry about, | 他们会不会毁了它 |
[10:53] | like breaking this curse. | 我看你更需要担心另一件事 怎么解除诅咒 |
[10:54] | Well, since I got cursed by bringing them in the castle, | 既然我因为带他们进来受到了惩罚 |
[10:57] | maybe I can break the curse by getting them out. | 也许我把他们弄出去就可以解除了 但先要找到他们 |
[11:00] | But first, I have to find them. | 上来吧,小公主,我带你去找 |
[11:01] | Hop on, little princess. | |
[11:03] | I’ll help you look. | |
[11:04] | Ah, the balloons look great. | 气球再合适不过了 |
[11:07] | Sofia’s supposed to help, too. Where is she? | 苏菲亚说要来帮忙的,她去哪儿了? |
[11:09] | We haven’t seen her all morning. | 整个早上都没见她 |
[11:10] | Well, I’m sure she’ll show up soon. | 她应该很快就会来的 |
[11:12] | Ooh, look how you arranged the toys. | 你打算怎么安排这些玩具? |
[11:15] | [sprites giggling] | |
[11:17] | Wow, this is gonna be some party. | 他们一定在准备聚会 |
[11:20] | Once we get through with it. | 我们以前也参加过的 |
[11:22] | I’m so excited, I could burst. | 这简直刺激得要让人爆炸了 |
[11:24] | Oh, that gives me an idea. Follow me. | 我有个好主意,跟我来 |
[11:27] | Ah, there. That’s the last balloon. | 好了,这是最后一个气球了 |
[11:30] | [popping] | |
[11:31] | – Who did that? James! – It wasn’t me. | 谁干的,詹姆士? |
[11:37] | Nice throwing. | 不是我 |
[11:42] | There it goes. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:44] | There it goes! Yeah! | 要来了,要来了 是谁扔的球? |
[11:46] | – Who threw that? – I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[11:48] | – Benngee? Button? Where are you? – [sprites laughing] | 巴吉,芭顿,你们在哪儿? |
[11:52] | In there. Whoa. They’re on the cake. | 在里面,不,他们在蛋糕上 |
[11:58] | Stop. What are you doing? | 停下,你们要干什么 |
[12:01] | Oh, hi, Sofia, honey bunny. | 嗨,苏菲亚,嘿,毛球 |
[12:03] | We thought it would be fun to climb this cake, | 爬一座蛋糕山应该很有意思 |
[12:06] | so we tried it, and we were right. | 所以我们就想挑战一下 |
[12:08] | [yelling] | 我真是爱死这个聚会了 |
[12:12] | That’s what I love about parties. | 他们居然有这么多的蛋糕 |
[12:14] | They always have cake. | 可这样会搞砸的 |
[12:16] | But you’re messing it up. | 我有一个主意 |
[12:18] | Um, I have an idea. | 我们去外面玩好不好? |
[12:20] | Why don’t we play outside? | 先等一下,小公主 |
[12:21] | Maybe later, princess. | 首先,我们打开这个最酷的礼物 |
[12:22] | First, we wanna open that cool-looking present. | 但是你们不离开城堡 |
[12:25] | But I can’t get big again until you leave the castle. | 我就不能变大了? 为什么要变大 |
[12:28] | Why get big? | 这么小不是很有意思吗? |
[12:29] | Being small is so much more fun. | 说得对,其实 |
[12:31] | Brody’s right. In fact, you should climb the cake with us. | 你也可以一起来爬蛋糕山 |
[12:34] | No. You’re ruining it. Please just come down right now. | 不,你会毁了它的,快点下来,马上 |
[12:38] | Well, if you say so. [all yelling] | 好吧,如果你坚持的话 |
[12:43] | The cake! | 蛋糕 |
[12:50] | We got to do that again. | 我们应该再来一次 |
[12:52] | [Chef Andre] Queen Miranda, you must see | 美兰达王后,你一定要看看 |
[12:54] | the little decoration I put on the top of the cake. | 我给聚会蛋糕专门做的小装饰品 |
[12:57] | I hear big people. Let’s move out. | 有人来了,我们得赶紧走 |
[13:00] | I can’t let my mom see me. | 不能让妈妈看见我 |
[13:02] | – [gasps] – My cake! | 我的蛋糕 这是怎么回事? |
[13:04] | How could this have happened? | 我也不知道,我的王后,但是我保证 |
[13:05] | I do not know, my queen. | |
[13:07] | But I promise you will have a new cake for your party. | 我会为聚会做个新的蛋糕 |
[13:10] | But I’m afraid I do not have time to make it 100 layers. | 但是,我担心可能没有足够的时间 |
[13:14] | Please, Chef Andre, just make as many as you can. | 做个一百层的了 安德烈主厨,那就请你尽力吧 |
[13:17] | Princess, we gotta get those little guys outta here. | 我们得赶紧把那些家伙赶出城堡 |
[13:20] | I saw we give ’em a ride on the Clover Express. | 我说,你还是快点上幸运草特快号吧 |
[13:23] | What’s the Clover Express? | 什么是幸运草特快号 |
[13:25] | Hop on. I’ll explain on the way. | 上来,我解释给你看 今天怎么这么奇怪? |
[13:28] | What is going on here today? | 别担心,我的陛下 |
[13:30] | Don’t worry, Your Majesty. | 相信我很快能处理好 |
[13:31] | I’ll straighten this up in a jiffy. | 巴利维克,你有没有注意到 |
[13:35] | Baileywick, do these look like tiny footprints to you? | 地上这些小脚印 是啊 |
[13:39] | – Yes. – It’s wee sprites. | 是那些小精灵,苏菲亚在哪儿? |
[13:41] | – Where’s Sofia? – I haven’t seen her all day. | 一整天都没看到她 |
[13:44] | Well, I need to talk to her right away, Baileywick. | 好吧,看来我需要找她谈谈,巴利维克 |
[13:47] | If you see her, tell her I’m looking for her. | 如果你看见她,告诉她我在找她 |
[13:49] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 好的,我的陛下 |
[13:51] | [sprites yelling] | 实施小精灵清除计划 |
[13:57] | Ready for Operation Sprites Out? | 好的 |
[13:59] | Ready. | 你们那也叫骑 |
[14:02] | You call that a ride? | 想不想骑骑小兔子 |
[14:03] | Guess you’ve never ridden my friend Clover here. | 我也想像她那样骑 |
[14:05] | I wanna do what she’s doing. I was thinkin’ the same thing, my friend. | 我也想试试看,我的朋友 |
[14:11] | Hey, Sofia. | 苏菲亚,能让我们也试试看吗? |
[14:13] | Can, uh, we take a turn? | |
[14:15] | Uh, sure. | 当然 好了,幸运草 |
[14:18] | That’s it, Clover. Now take ’em outside. Go. | 把他们带到外面去,快 |
[14:21] | Hoo-hoo, make way for the Clover Express. | 幸运草特快号出发咯 |
[14:24] | [Brody] This bunny goes fast, and I like it. | 这毛球跑得真快 |
[14:28] | On your left, we have the Throne Room, | 太棒了,我喜欢 你们左边就是国王的宝座 |
[14:30] | straight ahead is the Tea Room, | 一直往前是皇室茶话厅 |
[14:32] | and over here is the shortcut to the garden. | 再穿过去就是花园了 |
[14:41] | Come on, that ride was too short. | 拜托,旅行也太短了 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry, but I had to get you out of the castle | 很抱歉,我不得不让你们 离开城堡来打破咒语 |
[14:46] | to break my curse. And now that I did… | 现在我做到了 |
[14:49] | I wish to be big again. | 我想重新变大 |
[14:52] | Huh? Why didn’t it work? | 怎么还是不起作用? 我已经带你们离开了呀 |
[14:55] | I got you guys out of the castle. | 你以为你做了,但其实并没有 |
[14:57] | You think you did, but really, you didn’t. | 你瞧,一旦你让小精灵进来 |
[15:01] | You see, once you let wee sprites in, | 就不可能再让我们出去 |
[15:03] | you can’t get us out. | 小精灵是会魔法的 |
[15:06] | It’s a wee sprite magic thing. | 只要砰地一声就又进去了 |
[15:09] | We just pop right back inside. | 很厉害吧? |
[15:10] | Pretty neat, huh? | 不,这可不是好魔法 |
[15:11] | No, it’s not pretty neat. | 只有一个办法能够摆脱我们 |
[15:13] | Well, there is one way you could get rid of us. | 我不该说的,别放在心上 |
[15:16] | I shouldn’t have said that. Never mind. | 我们还不想走呢 |
[15:17] | We’re here to stay. | 有什么办法能让你们离开 |
[15:19] | So there is a way to get you to leave? | 你一定要告诉我 |
[15:21] | You have to tell me. | 我们为什么要那样做呢? |
[15:22] | Why would we do that? We’re having such a great time. | 我们在这儿玩得很开心 |
[15:26] | [whistling] Whoo! Looks like the party’s about to start. | 看来我们的聚会要开始了 |
[15:37] | Diving contest in the punch bowl. And more presents to open. | 我们可以在酒杯里玩水 |
[15:41] | [all exclaiming] | 打开好多好多礼物 |
[15:46] | Oh, Clover, this is terrible. | 幸运草,真是糟透了 |
[15:48] | I’m going to be little forever. | 我永远都只能这么小了 |
[15:50] | [Queen Miranda] Sofia? | 苏菲亚 |
[15:54] | Sofia! | 苏菲亚 |
[15:58] | Sofia! | 苏菲亚 |
[16:00] | We can’t let her see you like this. | 不能让她看到你现在这样子 |
[16:02] | Oh, Clover, what if I never get big again? | 幸运草,我再也不能变回去了 |
[16:05] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[16:06] | No. I have to tell Mom about the sprites. | 不,我得告诉妈妈小精灵的事 |
[16:13] | Has anyone seen Sofia? | 有人看见苏菲亚了吗? |
[16:15] | – [sprites laughing] – Wee sprites. | 是小精灵 |
[16:21] | She’s on to us. Let’s go. | 她看见我们了,快走 |
[16:23] | Hold it right there. | 给我待着别动 |
[16:24] | [yelling] | 冲浪浴 |
[16:28] | Quick. Jump on. | 快点,跳上来 |
[16:55] | Oh, what are you up to now? | 你们想干什么? |
[16:57] | – She’s after us. – Run! | 她来抓我们了 |
[16:59] | Gotcha! | 跑,快跑 抓到了 |
[17:03] | – Sofia? – Mom. | 苏菲亚 |
[17:05] | It can’t really be you, can it? | 妈妈 怎么是你?我的天哪 |
[17:10] | What happened to you? | 你到底出了什么事? |
[17:11] | I… I was cursed, | 我,我被诅咒了 |
[17:13] | because I didn’t listen to you and brought the wee sprites | 因为我没有听你的话 把小精灵带进来了 |
[17:15] | in the castle. I’m sorry, Mom. | 我很抱歉,妈妈 |
[17:17] | When I say no to you, it’s for a good reason. | 这就是我为什么不同意你带他们来 |
[17:20] | The important thing is to figure out | 现在最重要的是怎么解除这个咒语 |
[17:21] | how to undo this curse. | 我以为,我可以把小精灵们赶出去 |
[17:23] | I think I have to get the wee sprites out of the castle. | 可是我尽力了,他们还是不走 |
[17:25] | But I tried, and they wouldn’t stay out. | 我想,我知道怎么能做到 |
[17:27] | I know how to do it. | 记得吗?我告诉你 |
[17:29] | Remember I told you how the candle maker | 他们曾经进了蜡烛商的作坊 |
[17:31] | let wee sprites in his cottage | 还惹了很多麻烦 |
[17:33] | – and they caused a lot of mischief? – Uh-huh. | 他费了很多功夫 |
[17:35] | Well, it took some time, and he finally figured out | 但最终还是摆脱了小精灵 |
[17:36] | – the secret to getting rid of them. – What is it? | 怎么做的? |
[17:39] | To get them out of your home for good, | 要让他们自愿离开 |
[17:41] | you need to get the wee sprites to say out loud | 一定要让这些小精灵大声地说出来 |
[17:43] | that they want to leave. | 他们愿意离开 |
[17:45] | But how am I going to do that? | 但,这怎么做得到呢? |
[17:47] | – First, we have to find them. – [glass breaking] | 首先得找到他们 |
[17:50] | Just follow the sounds of things breaking. [sprites laughing] | 那就跟着闯祸的声音吧 |
[17:53] | Hey, check this out. Let’s get crankin’. | 瞧这个 |
[17:58] | Watch out below! One, two, three. | 来个更好玩的 |
[18:03] | Four! | 小心了,下面的 |
[18:05] | Five! | 一、二、三、四、五 |
[18:07] | Not so fast. | 都给我站住 |
[18:08] | Catch us if you can! | 想抓你就来啊 |
[18:25] | Hey! Hee-haw! Hey, no fun! | 别闹 |
[18:31] | Oh, you want fun? Why didn’t you ask? | 想有意思的玩,怎么不早说呢 试试这个 |
[18:34] | How about a ride in a brand-new coach? | 我给你们准备了一辆新马车 |
[18:37] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[18:40] | Ya-hoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[18:46] | Unga-bunga! | 真是太棒啦 |
[18:48] | – Will we go fast? – Super duper fast? | 能跑很快吗? |
[18:50] | Yes, you will. | 是非常非常快? 是的,一定 |
[18:52] | Steer the coach into that toy castle. | 驾驶马车到玩具城堡去 |
[18:54] | I don’t understand. How will this get rid of the wee sprites? | 我不明白 这样就能摆脱掉小精灵吗? |
[18:57] | Sofia, you didn’t listen to me yesterday, | 苏菲亚,看看昨天 |
[18:58] | and look what happened. | 你不听我的话,发生了什么? |
[19:00] | – This time, you have to listen. – Okay, Mom. | 这次你一定要听 好的,妈妈 |
[19:08] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[19:22] | Hey, what did you do that for? | 你这是要干什么? |
[19:24] | How are we supposed to get out? | 我们怎么才能出去? |
[19:25] | You can’t; you’re trapped. | 怎么样?被捉住了 |
[19:27] | Let us outta here. | 快点让我们出去 |
[19:28] | We want out of this castle. | 我们要离开这个城堡 |
[19:30] | Let us out now. | 我们现在就走 |
[19:32] | Did you just say you wanted to leave the castle? | 你是说,你们想离开城堡吗? |
[19:34] | [all gasping] – You tricked us. – You tricked them. | 你耍了我们 |
[19:51] | Please let me get big again. Please let me get big again. | 你耍了他们 |
[19:54] | Please let me get big again! | 请你让我再变大吧 |
[20:00] | Oh, Sofia. | 苏菲亚 |
[20:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:05] | I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to you | 我很抱歉,没有听你的话 |
[20:07] | and caused this whole big mess. | 才惹了这么大的麻烦 |
[20:09] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系,最重要的是,你现在没事了 |
[20:11] | The important thing is that you’re all better. | 而且你知道 |
[20:13] | And you learned that if you don’t listen to your mother, | 不听妈妈的话是会受到惩罚的 |
[20:15] | you might get cursed. | |
[20:17] | Ah, well, it was fun while it lasted. | 看来游戏就这么结束了 |
[20:20] | Where to now? | 现在去哪儿? |
[20:22] | [Baileywick] Let the Gifting Day party begin. | 馈赠日聚会现在开始 |
[20:24] | [kids exclaiming] | 太棒了,太好了 |
[20:27] | – Awesome! – Thank you. I always wanted one of those. | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:39] | Happy Gifting Day. | 馈赠日快乐 |
[20:41] | Bye, everyone. Good-bye. Bye. | 再见了各位,再见,再见 |
[20:53] | Guess we gotta find ourselves a new place to live. | 我说,我们得给自己找个新地方待了 |
[20:56] | Hi, Sofia. | 苏菲亚 我让你们离开这儿 |
[20:58] | Are you guys mad at me because I tricked you out of the castle? | 你们会不会很生我的气 |
[21:00] | We’re really sorry, Sofia. | 我们很难过,苏菲亚 |
[21:02] | We got a little carried away. | 的确给你惹了不少麻烦 |
[21:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系,是为了这个难过吗? |
[21:06] | Is that why you’re so sad? | |
[21:08] | That, and also, being in your castle | 算是吧,但是在你的城堡里 |
[21:10] | reminded us how nice it is to have a home, | 让我们觉得有个自己的家也很幸福 |
[21:13] | instead of moving from place to place | 我们再也不想到处流浪了 |
[21:15] | to place to place. [crying] We miss having a home of our own. | 我们也想有自己的家 |
[21:19] | Mmm, we sure do. | 真的很想 |
[21:21] | Hm. I think I have an idea. | 我想,我有个办法 |
[21:24] | But let me talk with my mom first. | 但是,我得先去问问妈妈 |
[21:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[21:33] | Oh, it’s great. | 这真是太棒了 |
[21:35] | I can’t believe we have our very own house, Sofia. | 真不敢相信 |
[21:38] | You’re the best friend we’ve ever had. | 我们有自己的房子了,苏菲亚 |
[21:40] | Actually, you’re the only friend we’ve ever had. | 你真是我们最好最好的朋友 |
[21:43] | Ooga-bunga. | 事实上,你也是我们唯一的朋友 这真的是太棒了 |
[21:47] | And whenever you wanna meet up | 不管什么时候 只要你们想让我出来玩 |
[21:49] | for an outside playdate, I’ll be right up there. | 我都会来的 |
[21:53] | Well, why wait? Let’s play right now. | 那还等什么,我们一起玩吧 好 好啊 |
[21:56] | Okay. I wish I could get little again though. | 我想再变小一点 |
[22:00] | Oh, what have I done? I wanna be big again. | 我做了什么,我想再变大 |
[22:05] | I think my amulet gave me back my shrinking power. | 看来我的护身符已经恢复能量了 |
[22:08] | ‘Cause you found us a home. | 因为你给了我们一个家 我就说嘛 |
[22:10] | What can I say? | 如果你帮助小精灵,就有好事发生 |
[22:11] | When you help out a wee sprite, good things happen. | 一起玩吧 |
[22:15] | You’re it. Sofia’s it. | 加人我们吧,苏菲亚 |
[22:17] | She’s it! | 一起玩 |
[22:19] | I want to be small again. | 一起玩啊 我想再变小 |
[22:21] | There she goes. | 她变小了 |
[22:23] | [giggles] Ready or not, here I come. | 准备好了吗?我来了 |