时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:15] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:25] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:43] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那 苏菲亚公主 |
[01:02] | I saw a shooting star. | 小公主苏菲亚 金凤花安柏 我看到一颗扫帚星 |
[01:03] | Let me see, let me see. | 我看看,让我看看 |
[01:05] | Actually, shooting stars are not really stars. | 实际上,扫帚星不是真的星星 |
[01:07] | They’re meteors. | 那是流星 |
[01:09] | Wow, you’ve become quite the expert in astronomy, Amber. | 你简直都快成天文学家了,安柏 |
[01:12] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真以为你荣 谢谢爸爸 |
[01:14] | Thanks, Daddy. | 好了,天文学家们,该睡觉了 |
[01:15] | Okay, star gazers, time for bed. | |
[01:17] | Just a few more minutes. [sighs] | 过一会儿再睡嘛 |
[01:20] | I wish I could stare up at the stars all night. | 真希望整个晚上都能观测星星 |
[01:23] | That reminds me. | 这让我想起来,在我小的时候 |
[01:24] | When I was a boy, we used star stones | 我们曾经用星彩石 |
[01:26] | to turn the ceiling of my bedroom into a planetarium. | 把卧室的天花板 变成了一台天象仪 |
[01:29] | – That sounds amazing. – What are star stones, Dad? | 听起来可真酷 什么是星彩石,爸爸? |
[01:32] | They’re little star-shaped stones that glow. | 小小的星星形状的炽红的石头 |
[01:34] | They can only be found on Swamp Rock Hill. | 只有泥石山上才能找到 |
[01:37] | My Buttercup troop is going on an overnight hike | 我们的金凤花团 下星期要去泥石山 |
[01:38] | to Swamp Rock Hill next week. | 露营一个晚上 |
[01:40] | Oh, that’s perfect. You can bring some back for me. | 那可太棒了 你可以给我带些回来 |
[01:42] | Maybe you can go on the hike with the Buttercups. | 也许,你也可以跟着金凤花 |
[01:46] | That’s a great idea. | 一起去露营啊 这真是个好主意 |
[01:47] | New Buttercups are always welcome. | 我们随时欢迎你加入金凤花 |
[01:49] | Me, hike? No, thanks. | 我,露营 |
[01:51] | I’m more of an indoor princess. | 不,谢谢,我更适合 在家当公主 |
[01:53] | But Amber, it’ll be fun. | 但是安柏,很有意思的 |
[01:55] | Trudging through the wilderness is not my idea of fun. | 我可不觉得在荒野里跋涉 有什么意思? |
[01:58] | Oh, Amber, you’ve been spending too much time | 安柏,你在这么大的城堡里 |
[02:00] | cooped up in the castle, decorating parasols | 已经闷了那么久了 只有装饰华丽的太阳伞 |
[02:03] | and hosting tea parties. | 和一成不变的茶会 |
[02:05] | I’m a princess. It’s what we do. | 我是一个公主,就应该这样 |
[02:07] | We also fly magic carpets and rescue princes, remember? | 我们一起乘过飞毯 还救过王子,记得吗? 乘飞毯 |
[02:11] | Remember? I’m getting tired just thinking about it. | 我可不想再谈论这个话题 |
[02:14] | Amber, how do you know hiking won’t be fun unless you try it? | 安柏,如果你不去试一下 怎么能知道没意思呢? |
[02:17] | You can sing songs around the campfire with the troop. | 你可以和队员们 一起围坐在簧火旁唱歌 |
[02:20] | Roast marshmallows. | 烤棉花糖吃 |
[02:22] | Imagine lying in bed and looking up at | 想像一下,躺在床上 |
[02:24] | a ceiling full of stars. | 看着挂满星星的天空 |
[02:26] | [sighs] If that’s the only way I’ll get the star stones, | 我想要的星彩石 只有在那里才有 |
[02:29] | I’ll go on your little hike. | 我也就只能跟你们 一起去露营了 |
[02:33] | Great. And just you wait, Amber. | 太好了 你还要等一下,安柏 我们要打造一个 |
[02:35] | I’m going to make an outdoor princess out of you. | 户外型公主的形象 睡袋带了吗? |
[02:40] | – Sleeping bags. – Check. | 带了 水壶呢? |
[02:41] | – Canteens. – Check. | 水壶呢? 带了 |
[02:42] | – Trouble whistles. – [all blowing whistles] | 求援口哨呢? |
[02:44] | Time to hit the trail, Buttercups. | 到出发时间了,金凤花们 |
[02:46] | [Amber] I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[02:50] | Uh, I thought Mom told you to dress for the outdoors. | 我想妈妈告诉过你 |
[02:54] | I did. See the leaves and flowers? | 要穿户外运动装吧 是的,看到树叶和花儿了吗? |
[02:57] | Oh, Princess Amber. | 安柏公主 |
[02:58] | We’re so glad you’re coming along. | 你能一起去太让人高兴了 |
[03:00] | But the wilderness can be a bit rough on fancy gowns and shoes. | 但是,花团锦簇的长礼服和鞋子 不适合野外行进 |
[03:05] | How about a snappy new Buttercup uniform instead? | 和大家一样换上漂亮时尚的 金凤花制服怎么样? |
[03:09] | Oh, no, I couldn’t. | 不,我不能换 |
[03:11] | All new Buttercups get one. | 每个新金凤花都有一套 |
[03:13] | But I’m not a Buttercup. | 可是我不是金凤花 |
[03:15] | I’m just coming along for the star stones. | 我只是随队去找星彩石 |
[03:16] | Suit yourself, but it’s a long trip. | 随你便了,但是路途很长 |
[03:19] | Oh, don’t worry. | 不用担心 我需要的东西都带齐了 |
[03:20] | I’ve got everything I need. | 维奥莱特,苏珊 |
[03:21] | Violet, Suzette. | |
[03:28] | Princess, I’m afraid there are no servants allowed on this hike. | 公主,本次露营 是不允许带仆人的 所以,你只有能拿多少就带多少 |
[03:32] | And you can only bring what you can carry. | 但不要担心 |
[03:34] | But don’t worry. | 但不要担心 我已经帮你挑选好了 |
[03:36] | I’ve already packed it with everything you’ll need. | 你需要的东西 |
[03:38] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么东西? |
[03:40] | Camping gear. This is an overnight trip. | 野营用品,我们是要露营的 |
[03:43] | Oh, right. Well, I’ll just add a few essentials. | 对,好吧 我可以添加些必要的东西 |
[03:46] | Perfume. Just because the wilderness smells bad | 香水 因为野外的气味太难闻了 |
[03:49] | doesn’t mean I have to. | 我肯定需要用的 |
[03:50] | Jewelry?! | 珠宝 |
[03:52] | Going on a hike is no excuse for not properly accessorizing. | 就算是去露营,也不能佩戴 不合适的珠宝首饰 |
[03:55] | How many gowns do you need? | 你需要多少件长礼服 |
[03:57] | One for any occasion. Always be prepared. | 根据不同场合更换 总得备几件 |
[03:59] | Let’s move out, Buttercups. | 我们出发吧,金凤花们 |
[04:01] | All right, Mom. | 好的,妈妈 |
[04:07] | Oh, I’ve gotta make some room. | 得腾出点儿空间来 |
[04:09] | Ugh, what is this thing? | 这是什么东西? |
[04:12] | There. All set. | 好了,可以了 |
[04:18] | Um, Sofia, where’s the carriage? | 苏菲亚,马车在哪里 |
[04:20] | There’s no carriage. We’re walking. | 没有马车可坐,我们步行 |
[04:22] | The whole way?! | 全程都步行 |
[04:26] | [girls] Buttercups, Buttercups, marching proud. | 金凤花,金凤花,顶呱呱 |
[04:28] | Buttercups, Buttercups, cheering loud. | 金凤花,金凤花,人人夸 |
[04:31] | Wait up! | 等一下 |
[04:36] | [gasps] | |
[04:38] | Oh, my hat! | 我的帽子 |
[04:46] | Keep a lookout, Ruby. | 小心一点儿,路比 |
[04:47] | This could be the hike where we finally | 这次的旅行 我们可能会看到 |
[04:49] | catch a glimpse of Mossy the swamp monster. | 挂满苔醉的摩西 沼泽巨怪 |
[04:52] | Did you say swamp monster? | 你说会遇到沼泽巨怪 |
[04:54] | Uh-huh. Legend says | 传说中,它会在泥石山 |
[04:55] | he roams the swamps around Swamp Rock Hill. | 旁边的沼泽里随时出没 |
[04:59] | [roars] | |
[05:01] | No one said anything about a swamp monster. | 可是没人能说明白 沼泽巨怪的事 |
[05:03] | That’s because it’s just a legend. | 那是因为,那只是个传说 |
[05:06] | – No one’s ever proven he’s real. – Not yet. | 从来没有人证明那是真的 还没有 |
[05:08] | But we’re gonna track him down and draw his picture. | 但是我们可以去追踪它 还要把它画下来 |
[05:11] | They’ll put it in Enchancia Enquirer for sure. | 那一定能上 |
[05:15] | And we’ll be famous! | 魔法王国探秘的头条 那我们可就出名了 |
[05:17] | Not if we all get eaten by the swamp monster. | 那得在没有被沼泽巨怪 |
[05:20] | [gasps] Oh, my shoe! | 吃掉的前提下 我的鞋子 |
[05:23] | Oh, my favorite princess pumps. | 我最喜欢的公主舞鞋 |
[05:26] | How am I supposed to keep hiking with a broken shoe? | 穿没有跟的鞋子 |
[05:29] | I can help you with that, Princess. | 我怎么走路? 我来帮你解决,我的公主 |
[05:31] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[05:36] | Try these instead. | 试试这双鞋吧 |
[05:37] | Oh, no, princesses don’t wear boots. | 不,公主是不能穿靴子的 |
[05:41] | I do. | 我穿了 |
[05:42] | Well, they clash with my gown… | 可它和我的长礼服不搭 |
[05:44] | and anything else I might ever wear. | 这样的东西我可绝对不会穿的 |
[05:46] | Go ahead and try them. | 走几步试一下 |
[05:48] | Your feet will thank me for it. | 你的脚会感谢我的 |
[05:50] | Let me help you. Buttercups always lend each other a hand. | 我来帮你吧 互相帮助是金凤花的品质 |
[05:53] | I’m sure they do, Sofia, but I am not a Buttercup. | 这一点我相信,苏菲亚 |
[05:57] | I can’t hike as fast as you. | 但是我不是金凤花 没法儿走得和你们一样快 |
[05:58] | What if I get lost out here? | 如果我迷路了怎么办? |
[06:00] | Here you go. Take your trouble whistle. | 给你这个,救援口哨 |
[06:02] | [blows whistle] | 如果你遇到紧急情况 |
[06:03] | If you ever have an emergency, | 你就使劲的吹口哨 |
[06:05] | just blow it as loud as you can. | 金凤花们就会赶来救援的 |
[06:07] | The Buttercups will come running. [blows whistle] | 出了什么事儿? |
[06:11] | – What’s the emergency? – What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[06:13] | I’m wearing boots. | 我居然穿着靴子 |
[06:15] | – Amber, that is not an emergency. – [girls giggling] | 安柏,这可不是什么紧急事件 |
[06:18] | It is to me. | 这还不是 |
[06:29] | This new gown isn’t any easier to hike in than the old one. | 这件新礼服并不比那件 旧的好受多少 |
[06:32] | How long before we get to the star stones? | 我们距离星彩石还有多远? |
[06:35] | Not until tomorrow. | 明天就能到了 |
[06:36] | We’re camping out tonight. | 今天晚上要露营 |
[06:38] | Camping out? Is that like having a sleepover? | 露营,就是和借宿差不多吧 |
[06:40] | Sort of, only better. | 有点像,更好一些 |
[06:43] | Look at these tracks. | 看那些脚印,路比 |
[06:45] | I’ve never seen anything like them. | 我从来没见过这样的脚印 |
[06:47] | Only a swamp monster can make tracks like that. | 只有沼泽巨怪 |
[06:51] | Come on, let’s follow them. | 才能留下这样的脚印 快点儿,我们跟踪他们 |
[06:54] | Huh, that’s funny. | 太有意思了 |
[06:56] | The tracks just end. | 脚印儿居然没有了 |
[07:02] | [Helen] Round up, Buttercups. | 集合,金凤花们 |
[07:05] | [girls] Oh. | |
[07:10] | It’s time for a special treat. | 现在是特别加餐时间 |
[07:12] | Float fruit. | 漂浮的水果 |
[07:14] | Why do they call them that? | 它们为什么叫这个? |
[07:16] | I’ll show you. | 看好了 |
[07:26] | – I wanna try. – Me, too! | 我想试试 我也想 |
[07:28] | Aren’t you coming, Amber? | 你不来吗?安柏 |
[07:30] | You want me to climb a tree? I just changed. | 你想让我去爬树 |
[07:35] | Whoa! | 我刚换的衣服 |
[07:37] | We’re floating! | 我们在漂浮 |
[07:42] | Whoa! Come on, Amber. Float with us. | 来吧,安柏,我们一起飘 |
[07:45] | No. I am not climbing up a tree. | 不,我才不爬树呢 |
[07:47] | Well, at least try a float fruit. | 那至少尝一下漂浮水果 |
[07:54] | [chittering] | |
[07:56] | [screaming] | 臭鼬 |
[07:59] | [blowing whistle] Princess Amber, dear, it’s okay. | 亲爱的安柏公主,没什么事 |
[08:03] | Okay? I’ve been sprayed by a skunk. | 没事,我刚才被臭鼬喷了一下 |
[08:06] | Oh, it’s not as bad as all that. | 那不算多糟糕的事情 |
[08:09] | – Just take a sniff. – Why would I do that? | 你可以闻一下 我为什么要这样做? |
[08:12] | Trust me. It’ll help. | 相信我,没事的 |
[08:14] | [sniffing] | |
[08:18] | Hey, I smell pretty good. | 这个气味挺好闻的 |
[08:20] | It’s a sweet skunk. | 那是只甜鼬 |
[08:21] | Their scent smells nice, like lavender. | 它们的气味很香,像熏衣草一样 |
[08:24] | I’ve never seen one before. | 我从没听说过 |
[08:26] | That’s because you only find them out here in the wild. | 那是因为只有在野外 才能找到它们的踪迹 |
[08:30] | I think I finally found | 终于找到能让我喜欢 |
[08:32] | something about the outdoors I like. | 户外活动的理由了 |
[08:35] | Oh, that smells even better than my perfume. | 这气味比我的香水味儿 还好闻 |
[08:44] | You know, maybe this Buttercup stuff | 你知道,也许这次金凤花之旅 |
[08:46] | isn’t so bad after all. | 并不那么糟糕 |
[08:48] | Buttercups, buttercups, never pout. | 金凤花,金凤花,从不生气 |
[08:50] | Buttercups, Buttercups, sing and shout! | 金凤花,金凤花,笑哈哈 |
[08:53] | I could live without all the cheering, though. | 没有这些鸟叫和虫鸣会更好 |
[08:59] | [eerie howling] | 那是什么,会不会是 |
[09:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么,会不会是 |
[09:03] | Could it be… | 传说中的沼泽怪兽? |
[09:04] | …the call of the swamp monster? | |
[09:08] | It’s gotta be Mossy. | 那一定是摩西 |
[09:12] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | 你能确定吗? |
[09:15] | Get ready to see the mysterious swamp… | 绝对确定 |
[09:19] | [hooting] | 让我们准备好见识一下 神秘的沼… |
[09:20] | …owl? | 猫头鹰 路比,洁德 |
[09:22] | Ruby, Jade, I know you really wanna see | 我知道你们想要看沼泽怪兽 |
[09:24] | the swamp monster, but please, | 但是也不能这样 |
[09:26] | don’t run off like that. | 不守纪律乱跑 |
[09:27] | We have to stick together. | 我们必须待在一起 |
[09:29] | – Sorry, Mrs. Hanshaw. – Okay, Mom. | 对不起,汉肖夫人 好的,妈妈 |
[09:36] | Hold up, Buttercups. | 停一下,金凤花们 |
[09:38] | This is the perfect spot for our campsite. | 这是一个非常适合我们的 露营地点 |
[09:41] | Everyone get out your tents and set up camp. | 大家都拿出自己的帐蓬来 准备露营 |
[09:43] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[09:45] | We’re sleeping here tonight. | 我们今天晚上住在这儿 |
[09:48] | Out here, on the ground? | 在这,睡在这? |
[09:50] | In one of those? | 睡在地上? |
[09:52] | Yep. It’s fun. | 对,很有趣的 |
[09:54] | But where are the feather beds? | 但是,羽绒床在哪儿? 丝绸睡衣在哪儿? |
[09:56] | The silk comforters, the harpist to play me a lullaby? | 哪有竖琴师弹催眠曲? |
[09:58] | We can sing you a lullaby. | 我们可以给你唱催眠曲 |
[10:00] | ♪ Rock-a-bye, Amber… ♪ | 快睡吧,宝贝 |
[10:02] | Please stop. | 拜托别唱了 |
[10:03] | Don’t worry, Amber. | 不用担心,安柏 我来帮你搭帐蓬 |
[10:04] | I’ll help you pitch your tent. | 一定又漂亮亮又舒服,你会喜欢的 |
[10:06] | It’ll be nice and cozy. You’ll love it. | 那是帐蓬吗? |
[10:15] | – Um, that’s a tent? – Yep. | 是的 |
[10:17] | I think I left mine behind so I could pack extra gowns. | 我的让我扔出去了 想腾出地方,多带些长礼服 |
[10:22] | Then you’ll just have to do what Buttercups do. Improvise. | 那你就做金凤花们常做的事 临时起意 |
[10:25] | Impro… what? | 临时什么? |
[10:26] | Improvise. | 临时起意 |
[10:28] | Make do with anything you can find. | 用你所能找到的东西去做 |
[10:30] | Well, I do have a lot of gowns in here, | 好吧,我还有很多长礼服 |
[10:32] | and hairpins. | 另外还有一些发夹 |
[10:34] | Sounds like you’ve got everything you need to make a tent. | 听上去,你已经准备好了 所有的东西 |
[10:37] | ♪ When you discover you don’t have what you need ♪ | 当你手边没有你要的东西 |
[10:41] | ♪ Don’t give up and sleep out in the weeds ♪ | 不要放弃,知识在这里 |
[10:44] | ♪ There’s still time to work things out ♪ | 还有时间去改变 |
[10:47] | ♪ I’ll show you what I’m talking about ♪ | 我来告诉你该怎样做 |
[10:51] | ♪ You gotta improvise ♪ | 你要随机应变 |
[10:53] | ♪ Take what’s around you ♪ | 重新组合你 |
[10:55] | ♪ Put it all together in a brand-new way ♪ | 身边所有可以使用的资源 |
[10:57] | ♪ Improvise, it will astound you ♪ | 随机应变 |
[11:01] | ♪ A little imagination goes a long, long way ♪ | 你会有惊喜,快发挥你想象力 |
[11:09] | ♪ So you forgot to pack a tent on the trip ♪ | 奇迹才会出现 虽然你粗心大意,忘带帐篷 |
[11:12] | ♪ Now’s your chance to take my little tip ♪ | 但这并不会影响旅行 |
[11:15] | ♪ And check out all the other stuff ♪ | 仔细去翻翻那行李 |
[11:18] | ♪ You’ll find that you have more than enough ♪ | 你会发现其实都够用 |
[11:23] | ♪ If you improvise, take what’s around you ♪ | 要随机应变 重新组合你身边 |
[11:26] | ♪ Put it all together in a brand-new way ♪ | 所有可以使用的资源 |
[11:29] | ♪ Improvise, it will astound you ♪ | 随机应变 |
[11:32] | ♪ A little imagination goes a long, long way ♪ | 你会有惊喜,要发挥你想象力 |
[11:38] | ♪ I think I’m starting to understand ♪ | 奇迹才会出现 |
[11:41] | ♪ I’m gonna use what I’ve got on hand ♪ | 你们的话我已经听过 我有的准备行李只有 |
[11:43] | ♪ With ribbons, hairpins, gowns of gold ♪ | 用这些大家的长袍 |
[11:46] | ♪ I’ll keep myself out of the cold ♪ | 我要自己变做帐篷 |
[11:52] | ♪ All I had to do was improvise ♪ | 只要我能学会 |
[11:56] | ♪ Take what’s around us, put it all together ♪ | 随机应变 重新组合你身边 |
[11:59] | ♪ In a brand-new way ♪ | 所有可以使用的资源 随机应变 |
[12:01] | ♪ Improvise, it will astound us ♪ ♪ A little imagination goes a long ♪ | 你会有惊喜,要发挥你想象力 |
[12:08] | ♪ Long ♪ ♪ Long, long ♪ ♪ Way ♪ | 奇迹才会出现 |
[12:20] | That’s the prettiest tent I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最可爱的帐篷 |
[12:23] | It’s so shimmery. | 真是够炫的啊 |
[12:25] | And it smells like… flowers? | 闻起来有点香,花香吗? |
[12:27] | Nope. Sweet skunk. | 不是,是甜鼬的气味 |
[12:30] | Can I go inside it? | 我可以进去吗? |
[12:32] | Me, too. | 我也想 当然了 |
[12:33] | Why, sure. | 干的不错,公主 |
[12:35] | Well done, Princess. | 你已经具备了优秀的 |
[12:37] | You’ve got the makings of a fine Buttercup, | 金凤花的素质 |
[12:39] | if you ever want to join. | 如果你有过这个念头 |
[12:41] | In fact, here’s a tent-making badge for you. | 不管怎样,最佳帐蓬奖章授予你 |
[12:43] | Amber, you got your first badge. | 安柏,你获得了首枚奖章 |
[12:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你,安柏 |
[12:46] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你们,我过一会儿就戴上 |
[12:49] | I’ll put it on later. | |
[13:06] | Look at all the stars. | 能看到所有星星 |
[13:09] | And because we’re camping out, | 因为我们在露营啊 你可以整晚观测它们 |
[13:10] | you can stare at them all night, just like you wanted. | 这可是你一直想要的 |
[13:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:14] | Amber knows all about the stars. | 安柏认识各种星座 |
[13:17] | [both] Really?! | 真的 |
[13:23] | See those five stars? | 看到那五颗星星了吗? |
[13:25] | That constellation is called Unicornicus. | 那个星座叫独角兽星座 |
[13:28] | – I see it. – I see it, too! | 我看到了 我也看到了 |
[13:30] | Show us more. | 再多给我们讲讲 |
[13:32] | Oh, okay. | 好的,看到那上面 |
[13:34] | See that bright star just above it? | 最亮的那颗了吗? |
[13:36] | That’s Amberina Major. | 它叫大安柏瑞娜星 |
[13:38] | The star I discovered. | 是我发现的 |
[13:44] | Whoa, you seem to have some steam in your stride this morning, Princess Amber. | 今天早上你看起来 非常从容,非常自信,安柏公主 |
[13:49] | You were right about these boots, Mrs. Hanshaw. | 穿靴子非常舒服,汉肖夫人 |
[13:52] | See, Amber? You are an outdoor princess. | 你看,安柏 你已经是个户外公主了 |
[13:55] | No, I’m not. I just wanna find the star stones | 不,我不是 我只是想找到星彩石 |
[13:58] | so I can get out of this stinky swamp. | 然后走出这个臭哄哄的沼泽 |
[14:00] | Keep a lookout for Mossy. | 要注意寻找,摩西 |
[14:03] | This is the swamp monster’s natural habitat. | 这是沼泽怪兽的自然栖息地 |
[14:05] | This is it, Buttercups. | 我们到了,金凤花们,泥石山 |
[14:07] | Swamp Rock Hill. | |
[14:09] | It’s so rocky. | 山石耸立啊 |
[14:11] | Where are the star stones? | 星彩石在哪儿呢 |
[14:12] | They’re hidden in between the rocks. | 他们就藏在岩石缝里 |
[14:15] | You have to search for them. | 你必须自己去找 |
[14:16] | So get searchin’, and be careful. | 那去找吧,小心点,注意安全 |
[14:19] | Here I go. I can’t wait to find them. | 我来了 |
[14:24] | I don’t see any. | 我等不及要找到它们了 |
[14:25] | Do you, Sofia? | 我一个都没看到,你呢,苏菲亚 |
[14:27] | No, I don’t. | 我也没有 |
[14:28] | None over here. | 这边没有 |
[14:30] | Where are they? | 到底在哪儿呢? |
[14:31] | Waiting for you to find them. | 在某个角落等着你们呢 |
[14:33] | Spread out, Buttercups, and keep looking. | 分散开,金凤花们,继续找吧 |
[14:35] | Don’t tell me I came all this way for nothing. | 走了这么远,可别一无所获啊 |
[14:41] | [straining] | |
[14:46] | I still don’t see any star stones. | 我还是一块星彩石都没找到 |
[14:49] | Well, let’s regroup back at the trail | 那好,我们现在集合 |
[14:51] | and find another place to look. [all gasping] | 换一个地方重新开始找 |
[14:59] | It’s Mossy. | 它是摩西 |
[15:01] | – The swamp monster. – Where? | 是沼泽怪兽 在哪儿? |
[15:04] | That’s not a monster. | 那不是怪兽,那是我姐姐 |
[15:06] | That’s my sister. | 我这么像怪兽吗?这太可怕了 |
[15:07] | I do look like a monster. | 我就像沼泽怪兽一样 |
[15:09] | This is horrible. | 身上简直太臭了 |
[15:11] | I look like a swamp monster, | 公主身上不应该有这种味道的 |
[15:13] | and I smell like sweaty feet. A princess should not smell like sweaty feet. | 没事的,安柏 |
[15:18] | It’s going to be all right, Amber. | 谁给我一条毛巾,一百条毛巾 |
[15:19] | Somebody get me a towel. | |
[15:21] | A hundred towels. | |
[15:22] | Cheer up, Buttercup. | 振作起来,金凤花 |
[15:23] | It’s just a little mud. | 不过是一点儿泥巴 |
[15:26] | I am not a Buttercup. | 我才不是什么金凤花 我恨死户外了 |
[15:28] | I hate the outdoors. I hate everything about it. | 我讨厌户外所有东西 |
[15:30] | This is the worst trip I’ve ever been on. | 这是我有生以来 |
[15:32] | But you were having a good time last night. | 最惨的旅行 |
[15:34] | Well, I’m not now. | 可是昨天晚上你很开心 |
[15:36] | There aren’t even any star stones. | 但是,现在不是了 |
[15:38] | That’s it. I’m going home. | 那里根本就没有星彩石 就这样吧,我要回家了 |
[15:42] | Princess Amber. | 安柏公主 |
[15:45] | Don’t worry, Miss Hanshaw. I’ll bring her back. | 没事,汉肖夫人,我带她回来 |
[15:48] | First, I’m taking the bubbliest bubble bath ever. | 首先,我要用泡沫最丰富的浴液 |
[15:51] | And then, I’m taking another one. | 好好洗个澡,然后,再洗一次 |
[15:53] | Amber, wait. You can’t just leave. | 安柏,等等,你不能这样离开 |
[15:56] | Well, watch me! | 看看我 |
[16:00] | Amber was wrong. | 安柏误会了 |
[16:02] | She doesn’t look anything like the swamp monster. | 她身上没有一个地方 |
[16:05] | How do you know that? | 像沼泽怪兽 你怎么知道的 |
[16:06] | Because he’s right there! | 因为他就在那 不 |
[16:10] | – No! – Don’t go! | 不要走 |
[16:12] | Ruby, Jade, wait! | 路比,洁德,等等 他走的哪条路? |
[16:22] | – Which way did he go? – This way, I think. | 我觉得,是这条 |
[16:25] | Jade, Ruby, stop. Whoa! | 洁德,路比,站住 |
[16:31] | Didn’t I tell you two not to run off like that? | 我不是和你们说过 不要这样乱跑吗? |
[16:34] | Ruby, what got into you? | 路比,你到底怎么想的? 我们就是太兴奋了 |
[16:36] | – We were just so excited. – We saw Mossy. | 我们就是太兴奋了 我们看到了摩西 |
[16:39] | Getting excited is fine, | 兴致高是没错的 |
[16:41] | but when we don’t stick together, | 但是,如果我们不在一起 |
[16:43] | bad things can happen. | 就会乐极生悲 |
[16:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:50] | Like getting stuck in a bog. | 就像陷进了沼泽 |
[16:53] | It’s too slippery to climb back up. | 太滑了,根本爬不上去 |
[16:56] | Looks like we’re going to need some help. | 看来,我们得求救了 |
[16:58] | – [whistle blowing] – Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[17:00] | – [whistle blowing] – The Buttercups must be in trouble. | 金凤花们遇到麻烦了 |
[17:04] | You can go if you want to, but I’m going to help my friends. | 如果你想走可以走 |
[17:13] | [howling] It’s Mossy. | 但是我必须去帮我的朋友 |
[17:22] | He’s blocking the trail. | 是摩西,他把路挡住了 |
[17:23] | I’ve gotta find a way to make him move. | 我必须想个办法让他离开 |
[17:25] | You mean we have to find a way. | 你是说我们必须想个办法 |
[17:27] | They’re my friends, too. | 他们也是我的朋友 |
[17:29] | Good, ’cause I have an idea. | 好,我想到办法了 |
[17:30] | – You do? – Uh-huh. | 想到了 但是,我们两个人 |
[17:32] | But it means we’ll both have to jump in that mud. | 都得跳到烂泥里去 |
[17:34] | – What? No way. – Amber, a little dirt is no big deal. | 什么,想都别想 安柏,弄脏一点儿算不了什么 |
[17:37] | You can always wash it off later. | 过一会儿,你就可以洗干净 |
[17:39] | And don’t you think saving our friends is more important? | 你不认为拯救我们的朋友 才更重要吗? |
[17:44] | [sighs] You’re right. What’s your plan? | 好吧,你怎么计划的 |
[17:47] | Well, there’s only one thing that can scare off a swamp monster. | 只有一样东西 能让沼泽巨怪害怕 |
[17:50] | – What’s that? – An even bigger swamp monster. | 是什么 |
[17:56] | [ Sofia roaring] [roaring continues] | 一个更大的沼泽巨怪 |
[18:07] | He’s not running away. Try acting more scary. | 他还不想逃走 |
[18:10] | [roaring louder] [crying] | 我们得装的更凶狠一些 |
[18:15] | Why is he crying? | 他为什么哭了 |
[18:18] | Please don’t hurt Mossy. | 请你们不要伤害摩西 摩西胆子小 |
[18:21] | Mossy bruises quite easily. | 非常容易受到伤害 |
[18:24] | Mossy’s more fragile than Mossy looks. | 摩西比它的外表 要脆弱得多 |
[18:27] | It’s not a he, it’s a she, | 它不是男孩子 |
[18:30] | and she’s scared. | 是女孩,她害怕了 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. We didn’t mean to make you cry. | 对不起,我们没有想把你惹哭 |
[18:37] | We’re not going to hurt you. | 我们也不想伤害你 |
[18:38] | We’re just people. | 我们是人类 |
[18:40] | People frighten Mossy most terribly. | 人类很可怕,总是吓唬摩西 |
[18:44] | They’re always chasing Mossy. | 他们总是追逐摩西 |
[18:46] | But we only came to help our friends. | 但是我们只想帮助朋友 还有找星彩石 |
[18:49] | And find some star stones. | 星彩石 |
[18:50] | Star stones? | 星彩石 |
[18:53] | Mossy loves the wondrous glow | 摩西喜欢那些光彩夺目的 |
[18:56] | of star stones. | 星彩石闪闪发光 |
[18:58] | Oh, so you like jewelry, do you? | 那你喜欢珠宝吗?喜欢吗? |
[19:00] | Mm-hmm. | |
[19:01] | I’ll handle this, Sofia. | 我来处理吧,苏菲亚 |
[19:03] | I bet you’ve never tried on a tiara before. | 我敢打赌 你以前从来没有戴过王冠 |
[19:06] | Mossy’s never even seen a tiara before. | 摩西甚至 从来都没有见过王冠 |
[19:12] | Oh, it really brings out the sparkle in your eyes. | 王冠让你的眼睛熠熠生辉 |
[19:16] | Mossy’s eyes sparkle? | 摩西的眼睛熠熠生辉 沼泽巨怪的眼睛 |
[19:20] | They’re the sparkliest swamp monster eyes I’ve ever seen. | 是我看到的最闪亮的眼睛 |
[19:25] | Mossy looks quite fabulous. | 摩西看起来很漂亮的 |
[19:28] | And there’s more where that came from. | 在我们来的地方有很多呢 |
[19:31] | But first, we need to help our friends. | 但是,我们得先帮助朋友 |
[19:40] | That’s far too slippery to climb. | 那儿太滑了,没法爬上来 |
[19:42] | If Mossy had a rope, Mossy could pull them up. | 但是如果摩西有绳子 摩西可以把他们拉出来 |
[19:46] | We could try tying that moss into ropes. | 我们用苔藓做绳子吧 |
[19:49] | How would we do that? | 怎么做绳子啊? |
[19:50] | Making rope is kind of like braiding hair. | 搓绳子就跟编辫子一样 |
[19:52] | It is? Well, in that case, | 是吗?那样的话 |
[19:54] | let me at it. | 我来试一试 |
[19:57] | Hang on, everyone. We’ll get you out of there. | 各位朋友们 我们会拉你们上来的 |
[20:10] | There. Here you go, Mossy. | 行了,给你,摩西 |
[20:12] | Oh, Mossy’s most impressed with your rope-making ability. | 你搓绳子的本事 |
[20:20] | Grab the rope and we’ll pull you up. | 真是让摩西大开眼界 抓紧绳子,我们拉你们上来 |
[20:22] | Are you sure we won’t be too heavy? | 你们确定能拉得动吗? |
[20:24] | We found a little help. | 我们找了个帮手 |
[20:28] | [both] Mossy! | 摩西 |
[20:41] | It’s okay. She’s friendly. | 没关系的,她非常友好 |
[20:43] | And fashionable. | 而且非常时尚 |
[20:47] | Don’t worry, Mossy. They just wanna draw you. | 别害怕,摩西 他们是在给你画像 |
[20:51] | Is that why people relentlessly pursue Mossy? | 这就是人类一直不停的 追逐摩西的原因吗? |
[20:54] | – Uh-huh. – Here. Take a look. | 摩西,你看 |
[20:59] | Oh. Mossy has never looked better. | 摩西从来没有这么漂亮过 |
[21:03] | You can keep it. We only need one. | 那张送你了,我们还有一张 |
[21:06] | Thank you ever so much. | 那可太谢谢你了 |
[21:09] | Perhaps there’s something Mossy can do in return. | 也许摩西可以做些什么 来报答你们 |
[21:12] | Well, we have had some trouble finding star stones. | 我们想找星彩石,却没找到 |
[21:15] | Star stones? | 星彩石 |
[21:16] | If that’s what you want, follow Mossy. | 你们找那个呀? |
[21:21] | This is where Mossy comes to find star stones. | 跟摩西来吧 |
[21:26] | [girls] Whoa! | 摩西就是在这里 找到那些星彩石的 |
[21:27] | They are just like stars. | 它们真像星星一样啊 |
[21:30] | All right, gather up your star stones, Buttercups. | 好了,大家去收集 你们的星彩石吧,金凤花们 |
[21:33] | We’ll have to head back soon. | 我们马上就要返程了 |
[21:38] | Amber, your gown is pretty dirty. | 安柏,你的长礼服弄脏了 |
[21:40] | Do you wanna change before we go? | 出发前你要不要换一件 |
[21:42] | Oh, it’s just a little dirt, Sofia. | 只不过脏了一点点,苏菲亚 |
[21:44] | But a costume change may be in order. | 不过,我想我也该换换服装了 |
[21:47] | Time to hit the path, Buttercups. | 集合出发了,金凤花们 |
[21:49] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[21:54] | Nice outfit, Amber. | 安柏,你穿上它了 |
[21:56] | Well, I figured since I’m a Buttercup now, | 我认为,我现在 已经是个金凤花了 |
[21:58] | I might as well dress like one. | 我应该和大家穿得一样 |
[22:01] | I’m glad you’re in the troop. | 非常高兴你能加人 |
[22:03] | Oh, thank you for | 谢谢你给我的礼物 |
[22:04] | all your gifts and fashion advice. | 还有时尚建议 |
[22:07] | Mossy will miss you terribly. | 摩西会非常想念你们的 |
[22:10] | Oh. Amber will miss you, too. | 安柏也会想你的 |
[22:13] | All right, Buttercups, let’s move out. | 好了,金凤花们,我们出发了 |
[22:16] | Bye, Mossy. | 再见,摩西 后会有期 |
[22:18] | – See you later. – Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[22:20] | Mossy bids you farewell, Buttercups. | 摩西祝你们一路顺风,金凤花们 |
[22:25] | I guess you were right, Sofia. | 我认为你是对的,苏菲亚 |
[22:27] | I’m an outdoor princess after all. | 我现在也算是个户外公主了 |
[22:30] | Buttercups, buttercups, we will roam. | 金凤花,金凤花,走遍天下 |
[22:33] | Buttercups, buttercups, heading home. | 金凤花,金凤花,就要回家 |