时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:25] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 – |
[00:43] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚 – |
[00:45] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ – ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 箭侠卡罗尔 |
[01:01] | Ooh, listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[01:03] | “It appears that local do-gooder Carol of the Arrow | 有报道说本国的助人为乐的箭侠 |
[01:07] | and her Merry Band of Helping Hands, once again saved the day | 卡罗尔和她的快乐帮总是雪中送炭 |
[01:09] | when they rescued a fisherman who fell into the river.” | 她们近日又营救了一个 |
[01:11] | Wow! | 落人河中差点被淹死的渔夫 |
[01:13] | “‘If it weren’t for Carol, I would’ve gone over the falls for sure,’ | “如果不是卡罗尔, 我一定就被河水给冲走了” |
[01:16] | said the fisherman. | 渔夫说 |
[01:18] | ‘And I still caught my fish!'” | “而且我手里还抓着鱼” |
[01:20] | Carol’s so amazing. | 卡罗尔真让人佩服 |
[01:22] | Last week, she built a family a new house. | 上个星期她帮一家人建新房子 |
[01:24] | And stopped a runaway carriage. | 她还阻止了失控的马车 |
[01:26] | I wish I could join the Merry Band. | 我真希望能加入快乐帮 |
[01:28] | Then I could go all around the kingdom | 这样就可以追随卡罗尔 走遍王国行侠仗义 |
[01:30] | doing good deeds with Carol. Your Majesties, | 尊敬的陛下,您的皇家马车备好了 |
[01:32] | your royal coach awaits. – Great. – Thank you, Baileywick. | 太好了,谢谢你,巴利维克 |
[01:36] | Is everyone ready to go grape picking? | 准备好去采摘葡萄了吗? |
[01:37] | – Yes. – Uh-huh. | 准备好了 |
[01:39] | Tell me why we have to pick the grapes again. | 告诉我,为什么又要去摘葡萄? |
[01:41] | So we can make grape juice | 这样就可以使用 发明家格温新发明的榨汁机 |
[01:43] | with Inventor Gwen’s new juicing gizmo. | 来榨取葡萄汁了 |
[01:45] | Yes, but why do we have to pick the grapes? | 对,可是为什么非要摘葡萄呢? |
[01:48] | Because sometimes it’s fun to do things yourself, Amber. | 因为有的时候我们必须自娱自乐,安柏 |
[01:50] | And it’ll be nice to spend time together as a family. | 一家人在一起度过美好时光多快乐 |
[01:53] | Well, I can’t go grape picking in this gown. | 好吧,可是穿这件衣服没法儿摘葡萄 |
[01:56] | You’re right. Let’s all change first. | 你说得对,我们都去换下衣服吧 |
[01:58] | Is it okay if I bring Minimus, Mom? | 我带迷你慕去可以吗,妈妈? |
[02:00] | – He loves the fresh air. – I don’t see why not. | 它喜欢新鲜空气 没什么不可以的 |
[02:09] | It is warm out today. | 今天真的是有点儿热 |
[02:11] | Good thing I have this built-in cooling system. | 幸好我有内置的制冷系统 |
[02:16] | – [whinnying] – What’s that? | 怎么回事? |
[02:19] | No, come back. Oh, my horses! | 不,回来 我的马跑了,来人,帮帮忙 |
[02:22] | Help, help! | 不,他的马跑了 |
[02:23] | Oh, no, his horses got out. | 不,他的马跑了 |
[02:30] | Carol of the Arrow! | 是箭侠卡罗尔 |
[02:32] | Don’t you fret, kind sir. | 不要着急,好先生 |
[02:33] | We’ll catch your horses. | 我们会追回您的马 |
[02:35] | Merry Band, you know what to do. | 快乐帮,你们知道怎么做 |
[02:41] | Whoa. Where do you think you’re going, fella? | 你以为能跑到哪儿去,伙计? |
[02:43] | Let’s get you back to that corral. | 我们要把你送回马棚去 |
[02:49] | Wow! They’re incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[03:02] | Thank you, Carol. | 谢谢你,卡罗尔 谢谢你们所有人 |
[03:04] | Thank you, everyone. | 这是我们的荣幸,先生 |
[03:05] | It’s our pleasure, sir. You can always count on us to help, | 你可以随时得到我们的帮助 |
[03:09] | ’cause who are we, gang? ♪ We’re Carol and the Merry Band ♪ | 因为我们是谁? |
[03:17] | ♪ We do good deeds all day ♪ | 我们就是那快乐帮 |
[03:20] | ♪ If you need help, just give a yelp ♪ | 每天都做好事 |
[03:22] | ♪ And we’ll be on our way ♪ [all laughing] | 只要你需要帮助,我们随时会出现 |
[03:28] | Come on, Minimus. | 快点儿,迷你慕 |
[03:29] | I just have to meet Carol. | 我必须见到卡罗尔 |
[03:31] | Oh, wait. What should I say? | 但是我应该说什么? |
[03:34] | You could start with “Hello.” | 你可以先说一句“你好” |
[03:36] | I bet that’s what everyone says to her. | 我猜所有人都会这样说 |
[03:38] | Maybe I should tell her what a big fan I am. | 也许我应该告诉她,我是大粉丝 |
[03:41] | Or ask for an autographed arrow. | 还是求一个亲笔画的箭头? |
[03:44] | Yeah, okay, that’s what I’ll do. | 对,是的,就这么做 |
[03:46] | How do you autograph an arrow? | 要亲笔画的箭头干嘛? |
[03:48] | Enchancia sure is lucky to have you around. | 有你们的保卫,魔法王国是幸运的 |
[03:51] | Well, someone’s gotta help the folks of Enchancia. | 总有人要帮助魔法王国的人民 |
[03:55] | You don’t see King Roland or the royal family out here | 你看到过罗伦国王还有王室 |
[03:57] | rounding up horses, do you? | 在这里帮着赶马吗? |
[03:59] | Or saving fishermen. | 或者是营救渔夫 |
[04:00] | Or stopping runaway coaches. | 还有拦截失控的马车 |
[04:02] | [all] Uh-uh. | 这就是我组建快乐帮的原因 |
[04:03] | That’s why I started up the Merry Band. | 想当年,我的表兄亨利陷在了沼泽里 |
[04:06] | A while back, my cousin Harry got stuck in a bog, | 一驾王室马车从他的头顶飞过去 |
[04:08] | and the royal coach flew right overhead. | 视而不见 |
[04:11] | Didn’t even stop. | 他很幸运,幸好我从那里经过 |
[04:12] | Lucky for him, I was walking by | |
[04:14] | and pulled him out. | 把他拉了出来 |
[04:16] | Huh. But the royals are good people. | 但王室对人民很友善 |
[04:18] | Maybe they didn’t see him down there. | 也许没注意到他有危险 |
[04:20] | [Carol] Or maybe they just didn’t care enough to stop and help. | 也许他们就是毫不关心 不想停下来救助 |
[04:23] | But the Merry Band and I are happy to do what the royals won’t. | 但是快乐帮和我却愿意 做王室不想做的事 |
[04:27] | So, what happened? | 那么,发生了什么? |
[04:29] | Carol doesn’t think the royals help enough. | 卡罗尔认为王室不愿帮助人 真是太荒唐了 |
[04:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 如果不是你帮助我克服了恐惧 |
[04:33] | I never would’ve flown in the derby race | 我根本不可能参加飞马比赛 |
[04:35] | if you hadn’t helped me face my fears, | 那种恐惧今天一定还缠绕着我 |
[04:37] | which are still as real today as they were then. What am I going to do, Minimus? | 那我该怎么办呢,迷你慕? |
[04:41] | As soon as Carol sees my tiara, | 卡罗尔一旦看到我的王冠 |
[04:42] | she’ll know I’m a princess. | 就会知道我是一个公主 |
[04:44] | Good. Then you can tell her all about the good deeds you do. | 那好,那你就告诉她你做的所有的好事 |
[04:48] | Prove her wrong about the royals. | 证明她对王室的印象错了 也许吧 |
[04:49] | Maybe. | 或者我应该把我的王冠藏起来 |
[04:51] | Or maybe I should just hide my tiara. | |
[04:53] | And my amulet. | 还有我的护身符 |
[04:55] | Look. Now I don’t look anything like a princess. | 看,现在我看着一点儿也不像个公主了 |
[04:59] | Sofia, I’m not sure this is such a good idea. | 苏菲亚,我认为这不是个好主意 |
[05:01] | Once, I said I was a unicorn, | 有一次我说我是独角兽 |
[05:03] | and all it got me was a hoof full of heartache. | 这样做的后果,给我带来了很多的痛苦 |
[05:05] | I’ll just pretend to be a villager for a minute. | 我就假装几分钟乡村女孩儿 但是,苏菲亚 |
[05:08] | But Sofia… | 我把你的翅膀藏起来,可以吗? |
[05:09] | Do you mind if I hide your wings? Villagers don’t have flying horses. | 平民是不会有飞马的 |
[05:13] | Oh, I guess. If it’s what you really want. | 那好吧,如果,你真的想这么做 |
[05:15] | Hey, maybe we could hide some of the belly while you’re at it. | 也许我们还得把肚子也藏起来呢 |
[05:18] | Thanks, Minimus. | 谢谢,迷你慕 |
[05:20] | Thank you very much, Carol, for all your help, | 非常感谢你们,卡罗尔 |
[05:23] | and have a wonderful day. | 感谢你们的帮助 |
[05:25] | [all giggling] | 祝你们天天快乐 |
[05:28] | Now remember, I’m not a princess, | 现在要记住,我不是公主 |
[05:30] | and you’re not a flying horse. | 你也不是一匹会飞的马 |
[05:32] | Not a flying horse. | 不是一匹飞马 |
[05:34] | No wings, just legs, got it. Let’s go. | 没有翅膀,只有腿 记住了,我们走 |
[05:40] | Excuse me. | 打…打扰一下,箭侠卡罗尔小姐 |
[05:43] | Miss Carol of the Arrow. | 听从您的吩咐,有什么需要吗? |
[05:44] | At your service. How can I help? I just wanna say that I think it’s so great | 我只是想说,你们的行为非常伟大 |
[05:49] | how you help others. | 你们所做的好事,我都铭记在心中 |
[05:51] | I know all your good deeds by heart, and I’m a huge fan. | 我是你们的粉丝 |
[05:54] | [chuckles] I don’t need any fans. | 可是我们不需要粉丝 不需要? |
[05:56] | – You don’t? – What I need | 我们所需要的是 |
[05:58] | is more folks to join my Merry Band. | 更多的人能加入到快乐帮来 |
[06:01] | So, how about it? | 那么,怎么样? |
[06:03] | You want me to join your Merry Band? | 你愿意接纳我加入快乐帮吗? |
[06:06] | Carol, I think we have enough members. | 卡罗尔,我认为我们的成员足够了 不,简 |
[06:08] | Now, Jane, it wasn’t too long ago | 在不久前我们吸收你 |
[06:10] | that we welcomed you into the Merry Band. | 加入了我们的快乐帮 |
[06:13] | There’s always room for another merry helper. | 我们的大门永远向愿意的人开放 |
[06:16] | That is, if you can prove you have what it takes. | 但是,你得证明你有资格加入 |
[06:19] | – How do I do that? – Come with us. | 那我该怎么做? |
[06:21] | If you can do a good deed by the end of the day, | 跟我们来 如果你今天能坚持一直做好事 |
[06:24] | then you’re in the Merry Band. | 那你就可以加入快乐帮了 |
[06:26] | Really? Thanks, Carol. | 真的吗?谢谢你,卡罗尔 卡罗尔 |
[06:30] | – Carol? – She does that. | 她就那样儿 |
[06:32] | Always on the lookout for good deeds. | 总是在寻找做好事的机会 |
[06:34] | Oh. Well, I’m Sofia. | 好的,我叫苏菲亚 和那个公主同名? |
[06:36] | – Like the princess? – Not at all like the princess. | 我可不是什么公主 |
[06:40] | I’m just a regular girl from Dunwiddie. | 我只是从邓威迪来的普通女孩儿 |
[06:43] | And I’m second in charge around here, | 我是这里的第二把交椅 |
[06:46] | so I’ll be keeping an eye on you. | 我会时刻观察考验你 |
[06:48] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[06:49] | Aha! I see a need for a good deed. | 那边有人需要我们的帮助 我准备好了,卡罗尔 |
[06:54] | I’m ready to go, Carol. | 太好了,简 |
[06:55] | Great, Jane. Come on, Sofia. | 走吧,苏菲亚 |
[06:57] | Let’s go see what you’re made of. | 我们去见证你的能力 对不起,孩子们 |
[07:06] | Sorry, kids. The lemons are just too high for me to reach. | 柠檬实在太高了,我够不到 |
[07:09] | So we can’t make lemonade, Daddy? | 那我们就不能做柠檬汽水了,是吗? |
[07:12] | I guess not, boys. | 我想是的,孩子们 |
[07:15] | We’ll get the lemons down, kind family. | 我们会把柠檬摘下来 友善的家庭 |
[07:17] | Whoa, it’s Carol of the Arrow! | 是箭侠卡罗尔 |
[07:20] | And my Merry Band of Helping Hands, | 还有,我的快乐帮会伸出援手 |
[07:23] | ready and at your service. | 随时准备为你们服务 |
[07:27] | Wow! Thanks, Carol. | 谢谢你,卡罗尔 |
[07:37] | What’s it like being in the Merry Band? | 在快乐帮里的感觉怎么样? |
[07:40] | I’m not part of the band yet. | 我还不算快乐帮的成员 |
[07:42] | Oh, but she will be, | 但是她会的 |
[07:44] | after she does a good deed and shoots down some lemons. | 只要她能做一件好事 |
[07:48] | But I don’t know how to shoot. | 把柠檬打下来就行了 |
[07:49] | I’ll show you. | 但是我不知道怎么射箭 |
[07:52] | Hold steady. | 我给你演示 |
[07:54] | Take aim. | 拿稳弓 |
[07:56] | Let it fly! | 瞄准目标 射出去 |
[07:58] | [laughs] This is how you do it. | 你就这点儿本事 |
[08:04] | Right, Carol? | 怎么样,卡罗尔? |
[08:06] | Not bad, Jane. | 还不错,简 |
[08:08] | Now Sofia, don’t worry. | 现在,苏菲亚 |
[08:10] | – You’ll get the hang of it. – [frustrated grunt] | 不要担心,你会很棒的 但愿如此 |
[08:12] | – I hope so. – Sure, you will, Sofia. | 一定可以,苏菲亚 |
[08:14] | Doing a good deed isn’t always easy. | 做好事可不是一件容易的事 |
[08:18] | [all] Thanks, Carol. | 谢谢你,卡罗尔 |
[08:19] | But it’s always worth it in the end. | 但是做好事永远是值得的 |
[08:22] | ♪ When I was just a little lass ♪ | 当我还是一个小孩 |
[08:24] | ♪ I saw something amiss ♪ | 我发现一些问题 |
[08:26] | ♪ So I picked up my bow and said ♪ | 我拿着弓箭问自己 |
[08:28] | ♪ How can I help with this? ♪ | 应如何去面对 |
[08:30] | ♪ I drew my arrow back ♪ | 我射出一支箭 |
[08:32] | ♪ And watched it fly so far astray ♪ | 看着它飞到天边 |
[08:35] | ♪ But I did not give up, oh, no ♪ | 但我没有放弃 |
[08:37] | ♪ I didn’t run away ♪ | 我不能够逃避 |
[08:41] | ♪ See, problems pop up left and right ♪ | 到处都存在着问题 |
[08:43] | ♪ So if there’s one you’re viewin’ ♪ | 如果你看在眼里 |
[08:45] | ♪ Don’t just stand there, lend a hand ♪ | 请不要袖手旁观 |
[08:47] | ♪ Wherever trouble’s brewin’ ♪ | 别再让事态继续 |
[08:49] | ♪ It may be harder than you thought ♪ | 快动手解决那问题 |
[08:52] | ♪ To save the day from ruin ♪ | 这也许并不容易 |
[08:53] | ♪ But any deed for those in need ♪ | 但向别人伸出援手 |
[08:57] | ♪ Well, that’s a deed worth doin’ ♪ | 这才是快乐真谛 |
[09:00] | ♪ Any deed for those in need ♪ | 向别人伸出援手 |
[09:03] | ♪ Well, that’s a deed worth doin’ ♪ | 这才是快乐真谛 不管是简单的举动 或伟大的成功 只要你乐于帮助人 就能加入快乐帮 但我们做得很好 不需要新人加入 我们也需要好帮手 我愿伸出双手 到处都存在着问题 如果你看在眼里 请不要袖手旁观 别再让事态继续 快动手解决那问题 这也许并不容易 但向别人伸出援手 这才是快乐真谛 向别人 伸出援手 这才是快乐真谛 |
[09:10] | ♪ So whether it’s a simple act ♪ | |
[09:12] | ♪ Or feat of derring-do ♪ | |
[09:14] | ♪ It just takes one to earn your way ♪ | |
[09:16] | ♪ Into our merry crew ♪ | |
[09:18] | ♪ But look how great we’re doing ♪ | |
[09:20] | ♪ We don’t need somebody new ♪ | |
[09:22] | ♪ We always need an extra hand ♪ | |
[09:24] | ♪ Well, here’s an extra two ♪ | |
[09:26] | [laughter] | |
[09:28] | ♪ ‘Cause problems pop up left and right ♪ | |
[09:30] | ♪ So if there’s one you’re viewin’ ♪ | |
[09:33] | ♪ Don’t just stand there, lend a hand ♪ | |
[09:35] | ♪ Wherever trouble’s brewin’ ♪ | |
[09:37] | ♪ It may be harder than you thought ♪ | |
[09:39] | ♪ To save the day from ruin ♪ | |
[09:41] | ♪ But any deed for those in need ♪ | |
[09:44] | ♪ Well, that’s a deed worth doin’ ♪ | |
[09:47] | – ♪ Yes, any deed ♪ – ♪ For those in need ♪ | |
[09:51] | ♪ Well, that’s a deed worth doin’ ♪ | |
[09:57] | ♪ Oh! ♪ | |
[09:59] | [all laughing] | |
[10:00] | I’d say we have enough grapes. | 我们已经采到了足够的葡萄 来做果汁吧 |
[10:02] | Let’s make juice. | 巴利维克,你能告诉苏菲亚 |
[10:03] | Baileywick, can you find Sofia | 我们要开始做果汁了吗? |
[10:05] | and tell her it’s time to make the juice? | 我马上就去,尊敬的陛下 |
[10:07] | Right away, Your Majesty. | |
[10:12] | James, these are for juicing. | 詹姆士,这是用来做果汁的 |
[10:14] | – Hey, what’s that? – Huh? | 那是什么? |
[10:16] | Oh, James! | 詹姆士 |
[10:18] | So you see, there hasn’t been much rain lately. | 你们看,现在老天爷迟迟都不下雨 |
[10:22] | If my vegetables don’t get some water soon, | 如果我的蔬菜再不赶紧浇水 |
[10:25] | I could lose the whole crop. | 我今年可就颗粒无收了 |
[10:35] | Well, kind farmer, | 友善的农夫,那边就有一条小河 |
[10:36] | there’s a stream over yonder. | 我们可以把小河里的水装满所有的水桶 |
[10:38] | We can all fill those buckets up with water from that stream, | 然后运到你的菜园子里 |
[10:41] | and carry them over to your garden. | 好主意,简 |
[10:43] | Good thinking, Jane. | 但这只能缓解一天的干旱 |
[10:45] | But that would only help for one day, | 要知道庄稼每天都需要灌溉 |
[10:47] | and the crops need to be watered every day. | 而且我认为我不可能 |
[10:49] | And I don’t think I could carry buckets of water | 每天都从小河里抬水来浇地,我做不到 |
[10:52] | all that way every day. Any other ideas? | 有其他的办法吗? |
[10:56] | What if we use those wagon wheels and rope | 如果我们用这些四轮车和粗绳子 |
[11:00] | to make a pulley system? | 做一个滑轮系统 |
[11:01] | Then you can pull the buckets to the stream, | 那你们就可以从小河里拉水过来 |
[11:04] | fill ’em up, and pull ’em back. | 装满水,再拉回来 你就不需要抬水了 |
[11:06] | You won’t have to lift a thing. | 是个好主意,苏菲亚 |
[11:07] | Great idea, Sofia. | 出个好主意和亲自做好事是一样的 |
[11:09] | If this works, your good deed is as good as done. Okay, team, let’s get to work. | 好了,队友们,我们开始工作吧 |
[11:24] | That should do it. | 就是这样 |
[11:26] | I really hope this works, Minimus. | 我真的希望能行,迷你慕 |
[11:28] | Okay, we’re all set. | 好的,我们开始吧 |
[11:32] | Ready, Jane? | 准备,简 |
[11:34] | Ready? | 准备 |
[11:35] | [snickers] | |
[11:38] | Ready. | 好了 |
[11:42] | So all you do is pull the rope. | 你只需要拉绳子就行 |
[11:44] | Like this. | 就这样 |
[11:47] | The buckets scoop up water, and bring it back to your garden. | 水桶舀起水来,运回你的菜园 |
[11:51] | Hm. I’d like to see the royals | 我希望王室的人也能提出 |
[11:52] | come up with something this clever. | 这么聪明的建议来 |
[11:55] | You’re about to. | 你会看到的 |
[12:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:04] | It’s okay, Sofia. | 没什么事,苏菲亚 只是个小事故 |
[12:07] | It was an accident. | 绳子松开了 |
[12:08] | The rope came undone. | 真奇怪 |
[12:09] | That’s weird. | 我是用在金凤花团里学到的方法打的 |
[12:11] | I tied it just how I learned in my Buttercup troop. | |
[12:13] | Oh, no, it didn’t work? | 不,这法子失败了 别着急,卡罗尔 |
[12:16] | Don’t worry, Carol. I’ll help you come up with an even better plan. | 我会帮你想出一个更好的办法来 |
[12:20] | Oh, that was my big chance, and I blew it. | 这是我的好机会,可是被我弄砸了 |
[12:25] | I thought it was a good idea. | 我认为那是个好主意 谢谢,迷你慕 |
[12:28] | Thanks, Minimus, but a good idea that doesn’t work | 可是好主意没能奏效 我没法儿加入快乐帮了 |
[12:30] | won’t get me in the Merry Band. | 苏菲亚公主 |
[12:32] | [Baileywick] Princess Sofia! | 巴利维克 |
[12:34] | Oh. Baileywick. Princess Sofia! | 苏菲亚公主 |
[12:42] | Minimus, if they see me with Baileywick, | 如果她们看到 |
[12:44] | they’ll know I’m a princess. | 我和巴利维克在一起 |
[12:46] | I have to make him go away. | 就知道我是公主了 |
[12:48] | Okay, but you better hurry. | 我必须把他给引开 |
[12:51] | Over here, Baileywick. | 好,你最好快点 我在这,巴利维克 |
[12:53] | [horses whinnying] | 你在这里,苏菲亚公主 |
[12:54] | There you are, Princess Sofia. | 你妈妈派我来找你 |
[12:56] | Your mother sent me to find you. It’s time to make the juice. | 现在要榨果汁了 |
[12:59] | Oh, okay. | 好的,我找到迷你慕就回去,再见 |
[13:01] | I’ll go get Minimus and then we’ll head back. Bye. | 我很愿意等着护送您 |
[13:03] | I am happy to wait and escort you. | 我们还是飞回去吧 |
[13:05] | I think we’re going to fly back, but it would be a big help if you took my grapes. | 如果你愿意请把葡萄给带回去,谢谢 |
[13:08] | Do you mind? | 我当然没意见 |
[13:09] | Well, I suppose not. | 好的,太好了,谢谢你,巴利维克 |
[13:11] | Okay, great. Thanks, Baileywick. | |
[13:15] | I’m gonna have to do a good deed quick, Minimus. | 我得赶快做一件好事,迷你慕 |
[13:17] | Mom wants me back right away. | 妈妈让我马上回去了 |
[13:19] | Maybe you could still help that farmer. | 你可以接着帮农夫 |
[13:21] | Why, that’s easy as pie. | 这样就简单多了 |
[13:24] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢了,各位 |
[13:26] | Anything I can do, Jane? | 简,我能做点什么? |
[13:28] | No, I took care of everything. | 不用,所有的事我都安排好了 |
[13:32] | Oh, too late. They already helped him. | 来晚了,事情已经解决了 |
[13:35] | Then maybe we should just head back. | 那也许现在我们该回去了 |
[13:37] | [girl] Mommy! Help, Mama, help! | 妈妈,妈妈,救我 |
[13:39] | Do you hear that, Minimus? | 听到了吗,迷你慕? |
[13:40] | All the time. It’s usually me saying it, though. | 听到了,我以前也是这样喊妈妈的 |
[13:43] | It sounds like someone needs help. | 听起来好像是有人需要帮助 |
[13:45] | Come on. I’m gonna prove myself once and for all. | 快点儿,我可以证明我自己了 一把搞定 |
[13:52] | You can do it. Jump across the rocks. | 你可以做到,跳到那块岩石上 |
[14:00] | I can’t! | 我不行 |
[14:04] | I’ll help your baby, Mrs. Raccoon. | 我会帮助你的孩子的,浣熊夫人 |
[14:06] | She can talk to animals? | 她能和动物说话? |
[14:07] | Yeah, and she’s a good listener, too. | 是的,她还是一个很好的聆听者 |
[14:09] | Those rocks are too far apart for me to jump out there. | 这些岩石对我来说太远了,跳不过去 |
[14:12] | If Carol can shoot a rope into that log, | 但是,如果卡罗尔能把 一根绳子射进树干里去 |
[14:15] | I can pull the log over to the bank. Come on, Minimus. | 我就可以把树干拖到岸边 走吧,迷你慕 |
[14:25] | And then, I can just pull the log over. | 然后我就能把树干拉上来 |
[14:28] | Good thinking, Sofia. | 不错的主意,苏菲亚 |
[14:34] | But I guess Jane beat you to it. | 但是我认为简又胜过你了 |
[14:37] | Everyone grab the rope. | 各位队员,抓住绳子 |
[14:42] | Now pull. | 现在,拉 |
[14:49] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:51] | Hang on, baby. | 抓紧了,孩子 |
[14:53] | Hold up, everyone. | 等一下,各位 |
[14:54] | The log won’t budge. | 那个树干太大了 |
[14:57] | We have to find another way. | 我们必须想想别的办法 |
[14:58] | Oh, what if I tie that rope to my horse? | 把绳子拴在我的马身上可以吗? 它很强壮 |
[15:02] | He’s strong. He can pull the log over easily. | 它能很轻松地把树干拉上来 |
[15:04] | He can? I can? | 它能?我能吗? |
[15:06] | That’s using your noodle, Sofia. | 你找到好办法了,苏菲亚 |
[15:12] | – [exclaims] – You okay, Minimus? | 怎么样,迷你慕? |
[15:14] | [strained] Never been thinner. | 从来没这么瘦过 |
[15:17] | Can I have the rope, please, Jane? | 我可以用一下绳子吗,简? 当然可以 |
[15:19] | – Of course. – Thanks. | 谢谢,这次我一定要系一个特别结实的结 |
[15:20] | This time, I’ll tie an even tighter knot. | 好棒的马,多棒的马 |
[15:26] | Nice horsey. Good horsey. | 准备好了 |
[15:37] | We’re all set. | 好了,迷你慕,拉 |
[15:38] | Okay, Minimus, pull. | |
[15:54] | The log’s moving! | 树干开始动了 |
[15:56] | Yes! Keep going, Minimus. | 对,加把劲儿,迷你慕 |
[16:01] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[16:02] | – Minimus, your wings. – My wings! | 迷你慕,你的翅膀 我的翅膀 |
[16:05] | A flying horse? | 一匹飞马? |
[16:08] | The rope! | 绳子 |
[16:10] | I’ve got it. | 我来抓 |
[16:13] | Mommy! | 不 |
[16:15] | What’s a girl from the village | 妈妈 |
[16:17] | doing with a flying horse? | 乡村来的女孩儿拥有王室的飞马? |
[16:20] | And a jewel necklace? | 还有珠宝项链? |
[16:22] | Hey, you’re not a villager. | 你根本不是一个乡村女孩儿 |
[16:24] | You’re Princess Sofia. | 你是苏菲亚公主 |
[16:25] | She’s Princess Sofia? | 她是苏菲亚公主? |
[16:27] | Sofia, is this true? | 苏菲亚 这是真的吗? 是的 |
[16:30] | Yes. | 你为什么说谎隐瞒你的身份? |
[16:31] | Why did you lie about who you are? | 我只是… |
[16:34] | I just… well… I heard you say that royals don’t help much, | 我听到你说王室不作为 |
[16:38] | and I wanted to show you that royals can do good deeds, too. | 我就是想让你看看 |
[16:42] | I say we forget about Little Miss Princess | 王室成员也是愿意做好事的 我说,我们还是别理那个小公主了 |
[16:44] | and save that raccoon ourselves. | 还是自己营救浣熊吧 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry, Carol. | 对不起,卡罗尔 |
[16:48] | Sorry, everyone. | 对不起,各位 |
[16:57] | Let’s go, Minimus. | 我们走,迷你慕 |
[16:58] | Sofia, wait. | 苏菲亚,等等 |
[17:07] | Sofia! | 苏菲亚 |
[17:09] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[17:17] | You simply must try this grape juice, Sofia. | 你快来尝尝葡萄汁,苏菲亚 |
[17:20] | We made it ourselves. | 我们自己做的 |
[17:22] | No, thanks. | 不,谢谢 |
[17:24] | Sofia, is something wrong? | 苏菲亚,出了什么事? |
[17:27] | No. I’m okay. | 没有,我很好 |
[17:29] | Baileywick found your tiara in your basket. | 巴利维克在篮子里发现了你的王冠 |
[17:31] | Is there a reason you took it off? | 为什么摘下来? |
[17:33] | I met Carol of the Arrow, Mom. | 我见到了箭侠卡罗尔 |
[17:34] | You did? | 你见到了? |
[17:36] | Uh-huh. But she doesn’t think the royals help enough. | 但她认为王室的人不愿帮助别人 |
[17:39] | So I pretended I wasn’t a princess to be in her band. | 所以我假装称不是公主 去参加她的团队 |
[17:43] | Oh, Sofia, you should always be proud of who you are, | 苏菲亚,你应该以你的身份为荣 |
[17:47] | no matter what anyone else thinks. | 别人的看法无需多虑 |
[17:49] | I know. | 我知道,但是我真的很想加入快乐帮 |
[17:50] | But I really wanted to be in the Merry Band. | 如果她们不接受你的身份 |
[17:52] | If you can’t be yourself around them, | 这个团队就不适合你 |
[17:54] | then maybe they’re not the group for you, | 她们没有意识到你是个 |
[17:57] | especially if they can’t see what a sweet and helpful person you are. | 令人温暖并且乐于助人的人 |
[18:00] | – [Carol] Sofia. – Carol? | 苏菲亚 |
[18:04] | [all] It’s Carol of the Arrow! | 卡罗尔 是箭侠卡罗尔 |
[18:07] | How do you do, Your Majesty? | 您好,尊敬的陛下 |
[18:09] | Do you mind if I have a word with your daughter? | 我能和您的女儿说几句话吗? |
[18:11] | I don’t know, Carol. | 我不知道,卡罗尔 |
[18:13] | What you said about our family doesn’t sound very merry. | 你对我们一家的看法 似乎让人快乐不起来 |
[18:15] | And I’m sorry about that. | 对此我非常抱歉 |
[18:17] | I’ve never met a royal before now. | 我以前从没遇到过王室的人 |
[18:19] | I thought you folks didn’t care as much as I did | 我认为你们根本不关心别人 不愿意帮助人 |
[18:21] | about helping people, but Sofia proved me wrong. | 但是苏菲亚证明我错了 |
[18:25] | So I owe you an apology. | 所以我要向您说声抱歉 |
[18:26] | I owe all of you an apology. | 我要向你们所有的人说声抱歉 |
[18:29] | It’s okay, Carol. | 没关系的,卡罗尔 |
[18:31] | And if you wanna give it another try, | 如果你想帮助别人的话 |
[18:33] | there’s still room for you in my Merry Band. | 快乐帮的大门永远对您开放 |
[18:35] | I don’t know. I keep messing up. | 可我不确定,我总把事情搞砸 |
[18:38] | Hey, doing a good deed isn’t always easy, remember? | 做好事不是容易的事 很难坚持,记得吗? 但总是值得的 |
[18:43] | But it’s always worth it. | 对了,卡罗尔,浣熊宝宝怎么样了 |
[18:44] | That reminds me. | 对了,卡罗尔,浣熊宝宝怎么样了 |
[18:45] | Is the baby raccoon okay? | 简,小心一点儿 |
[18:50] | Jane, be careful. | 不用担心,艾丽,我能行 |
[18:51] | Don’t worry, Allie. I got this. | 不 |
[18:57] | – Oh, no! – Jump off the log, Jane. | 从树干上跳下来,简 |
[19:02] | I can’t swim. Help! | 我…我不会游泳,救命,救命 |
[19:04] | Help! Help! | 简的声音,她有危险 |
[19:06] | That’s Jane. She’s in trouble. | 我骑迷你慕会更快一点儿 |
[19:08] | I’ll take Minimus. It’ll be quicker. | 我们在那儿会合 |
[19:10] | I’ll meet you there. | 走吧,迷你慕 |
[19:12] | Go, Minimus. | 抓住绳子 |
[19:20] | Grab the vine. | 妈妈 |
[19:25] | – Mama! – Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[19:27] | I’ll get you. | 我会抓住你的 |
[19:32] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[19:36] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[19:47] | There you go. | 快过去吧 |
[19:48] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[19:50] | – Oh, thank you for saving him. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢你救了它 别客气 |
[19:57] | Jane. | 简,谢天谢地,你没事 |
[19:58] | Thank goodness you’re all right. | |
[20:00] | I don’t know what I would’ve done | 如果你出了什么事 |
[20:02] | if something had happened to you. | 我真不知道该怎么办了 真的吗? |
[20:04] | Really? I thought with Sofia and all her great ideas, | 我以为有了苏菲亚的好主意 |
[20:07] | you didn’t need me anymore. | 你就不再需要我、在乎我了 |
[20:09] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[20:11] | I need you more than ever. | 我比以前更需要你 |
[20:13] | You’re my family, Jane. | 你是我的家人,简 |
[20:15] | You all are. | 你们都是 |
[20:17] | Well, maybe the more members we have in the Merry Band, | 我想,也许快乐帮拥有的成员越多 |
[20:20] | the merrier we’ll be. | 我们就越快乐 |
[20:24] | Thanks for saving me, Sofia. | 谢谢你救了我,苏菲亚 |
[20:26] | I’m just glad you’re okay, Jane. | 你没事我很高兴,简 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry I tried to keep you from getting in the band. | 我很抱歉想把你排挤在快乐帮之外 |
[20:31] | What do you mean? | 你说什么?水桶上的结是我松开的 |
[20:33] | I untied the knots on your buckets, | 马上的扣环也是我弄松的 |
[20:35] | and loosened the buckle on your horse. | 简,你怎么能这样? |
[20:37] | Jane, how could you? I thought Sofia was trying to take my place. | 我之前以为苏菲亚想要来取代我 |
[20:42] | But now I see there’s room for both of us. | 但现在我发现这里容得下我们两个 所以? |
[20:46] | There is? | 你已经做了好事了,苏菲亚 |
[20:47] | You did your good deed, Sofia. | 欢迎你加入快乐帮 |
[20:48] | Welcome to the Merry Band. | |
[20:50] | I’m in the band? | 我加入队伍了? |
[20:51] | Yes. You’re in the band. | 是的,你加入队伍了 |
[20:53] | [all exclaiming and laughing] | 欢迎你 大家还好吗? |
[20:57] | Is everyone all right? | 你们来得正是时候 |
[20:58] | You’re just in time. | |
[21:00] | Sofia has earned the right to join our Merry Band, | 苏菲亚已经正式加入我们快乐帮了 |
[21:03] | and come out to do good deeds with us any time she likes. | 只要她想和我们一起做好事 可以随时来找我们 |
[21:07] | I think this calls for a celebration. | 我认为这是件值得庆祝的事 |
[21:10] | How would you all like to join us | 愿不愿意和我们一起喝点新鲜的葡萄汁? |
[21:11] | for some fresh grape juice? We’d love some. | 非常愿意 |
[21:23] | ♪ We’re Carol and the Merry Band ♪ ♪ We do good deeds all day ♪ | 我们就是那快乐帮 |
[21:27] | ♪ If you need help, just give a yelp ♪ ♪ And we’ll be on our way ♪ | 每天都做好事 |
[21:34] | [all laughing] | 只要你需要帮助,我们随时会出现 |