英文名称:Something Borrowed
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Okay, here we go. | 好 到了 |
[00:33] | Oh, wow. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:36] | Oh, my God, you guys. | 天哪 这群人啊 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God, Rachel, you suck. | 天哪 雷切尔 看你穿得 |
[00:42] | – It’s a private party. – It’s okay, they’re kind of expecting me. | -这是私人聚会 -当然 他们等的就是我 |
[00:51] | – Shake it, shake it – Let me hear you now | -摆起来 摆起来 -为你欢呼 |
[00:53] | Shake it, shake it, shake it | 摆起来 摆起来 摆起来 |
[00:55] | – Shake it, shake it – Let me hear you now | -摆起来 摆起来 -为你欢呼 |
[00:58] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[01:00] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[01:09] | I know you told me not to, but I just had to. | 虽然你说过不要 但我还是忍不住 |
[01:12] | I just had to. | 忍不住啊 |
[01:14] | – You’re not mad, are you? – No, it’s sweet. | -你不会生气吧? -不 你真体贴 |
[01:16] | And are you surprised? | 你惊喜吗? |
[01:17] | Was I surprised? | 我惊喜吗? |
[01:19] | – You were? – Ugh. Was I? | -惊喜吗? -呃 惊喜吗? |
[01:22] | She was surprised! | 她很惊喜! |
[01:24] | You don’t want this. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. We did it! | 你不需要这个 我就知道 我们成功了! |
[01:41] | – No! Oh, no, sorry, somebody’s in here. – Ow! | -不!抱歉 里面有人 -喔! |
[01:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:47] | Ow. Not afraid to put your back into it. | 哦 你倒是不怕全心全意地享受派对啊 |
[01:49] | What are you doing in the ladies’ room? | 伊桑 你进女厕所干吗? |
[01:51] | What? I saw you come in here, looking all tragic. | 什么?我是看你惨兮兮地进来了 |
[01:54] | So I’m here to check for razor blades. | 就跟进来看看以防不测 |
[01:56] | You were not coming in here for me. | 你不是来找我的 |
[01:58] | You’re dodging Claire. | 你是在躲克莱尔 |
[01:59] | See what happens when you sleep with people you don’t love? | 叫你乱跟自己不爱的人上床 吃到苦头了吧? |
[02:02] | – That’s insulting. – Why don’t you talk to her? | -太损了吧 -你为什么不跟她谈谈? |
[02:04] | Rachel, she’s crazy. | 雷切尔 她疯疯癫癫的 |
[02:10] | – There you are. – Good God. | -你在这儿 -这下好了 |
[02:12] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[02:13] | Where have you been all night, mister? Mr. Magoo. Ha-ha-ha. | 你一整晚都去哪儿去了?脱线先生 哈哈哈 |
[02:17] | Just hiding. Yeah. | 藏起来了 没错 |
[02:20] | Hiding. Ha-ha-ha. | 藏起来了 哈哈哈 |
[02:22] | – It’s so, like, chaotic in here. – Yep. | -这好吵 -没错 |
[02:26] | Do you wanna…? Do you wanna go someplace more, like, um, intimate or…? | 你想…?你想去一个 嗯 更惬意的地方吗? |
[02:30] | No. Party. So I think I’ll stay here. | 不 聚会嘛 我就想待在这儿 |
[02:33] | – Me neither. I don’t want to either. – Yep. Awesome. | -我也是 我也不想走 -没错 棒极了 |
[02:35] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | -哦 天哪 -怎么了? |
[02:37] | I want you to see me drop it like it’s hot. One second. | 你来看我跳舞 一会儿就好 |
[02:40] | – This is awesome. – Talk to her. | -棒极了 -跟她谈谈 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1107个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:140个,六级词汇:83个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:104个,考研词汇:158个,专四词汇:129个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:286个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:42] | When she walked in… Aah! | 她进来时…就”啊”! |
[02:47] | – That was very nice of you. – What? | -谢谢 -谢什么? |
[02:50] | Pretending to be surprised. | 假装惊喜 |
[02:51] | – Please don’t tell her. She’ll be heartbroken. – I won’t. | -别跟她说 她会伤心的 -我不说 |
[02:55] | What’s going on, Dex? | 还好吗 德克斯? |
[02:57] | How you doing? You gonna introduce me to the birthday girl? | 过得如何?不给我介绍一下寿星吗? |
[03:00] | Rachel, this is Marcus. Old family friend. Just moved into town. | 雷切尔 这是马库斯 我们两家是好朋友 刚搬来 |
[03:04] | What up, birthday girl? | 还好吧 寿星? |
[03:06] | Please stop saying that. | 别这么叫我 |
[03:07] | Don’t worry. The capacity to be pleasured only increases with age. | 别担心 人越老 越会玩 |
[03:12] | – Trust me. – Wow. | -相信我 -哦 |
[03:15] | What’s up? What’s your name? You got a boyfriend? | 你好吗?你叫什么名字?有男朋友吗? |
[03:18] | – Wow. – Yeah. I’m sorry. | -哇哦 -抱歉 |
[03:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:22] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:24] | I’m gonna say something. And I know everybody wants to hear it. | 我想说两句 我知道大家都想听 |
[03:28] | Center of attention. That’s weird. | 成为众人瞩目的焦点 真少见啊 |
[03:30] | All right, well, as most of you know, I’m getting married in 61 days. | 好的 想必大家都知道 再过61天我就要结婚了 |
[03:36] | And, Dex, honey, I have a confession to make. | 德克斯 亲爱的 我要向你坦白 |
[03:40] | This won’t be my first marriage. | 这不是我第一次婚姻 |
[03:43] | I wanna shoop, baby | 容我呼口气 宝贝 |
[03:44] | Yep. Rachel and I have been soul mates since the beginning. | 是的 雷切尔和我自始自终都是灵魂伴侣 |
[03:49] | Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together. | 我们形影不离 干什么都一起 |
[03:52] | Like re-enacting Dirty Dancing. | 比如再现电影”辣身舞” |
[03:54] | And our infamous dance routine to Salt-N-Pepa’s “Push lt.” | 以及胡椒盐组合的”推推”舞步 可谓臭名远播啊 |
[03:59] | We basically shared everything. Including Ethan. | 我们几乎分享所有东西 包括伊桑 |
[04:02] | Oh, shit. Why am I in this? | 见鬼 怎么把我也扯上了? |
[04:05] | Our date to the sixth grade dance. | 他是我们共享的六年级舞伴 |
[04:08] | And through all the years, Rachel and I were inseparable. | 这些年来 雷切尔和我一直密不可分 |
[04:12] | It was us against the world. | 就好像我们是一国 剩下的世界是另一国 |
[04:14] | And after we graduated Indiana, | 从印第安纳高中毕业后 |
[04:16] | she ditched my ass for stupid law school… | 她为了上法学院 竟然甩了我… |
[04:20] | …despite the fact that I selflessly rejected… | 全然不顾我为了她无私地… |
[04:24] | …my acceptance to Notre Dame… | 拒绝了圣母大学… |
[04:28] | …because she wasn’t let in. | 因为她没能被录取 |
[04:30] | But whatever. | 不过呢 |
[04:31] | It all worked out in the end, because she went to NYU Law… | 车到山前自有路 她最后进了纽约大学法学院… |
[04:36] | …and met my future husband, and introduced us. | 遇见我未来的老公 介绍我们认识 |
[04:42] | I’ll never forget, when Dex proposed… | 我永远不会忘记 当德克斯跟我求婚时… |
[04:45] | …all I could think about when he was down on one knee… | 当他单膝下跪时 我心里只想着… |
[04:48] | …was that I wish Rachel was here… | 要是雷切尔在场就好了… |
[04:51] | …watching me in this moment. | 在场见证我的重要时刻 |
[04:53] | Sorry. Who are we celebrating? | 不好意思 我们到底是在为谁庆祝? |
[04:54] | I mean, to say you are my best friend… | 说你是我最好的朋友 |
[04:56] | …is the understatement of the century. | 这实在是本世纪最不到位的表白了 |
[05:01] | You’re the sister I never had. | 我没有姐妹 你就是我的姐妹 |
[05:04] | You’re sometimes the mother I often need. | 有时 你还像我时常需要的妈妈 |
[05:08] | The reason why I can stumble so fearlessly into adventure… | 我之所以可以 跌跌撞撞勇往直前… |
[05:13] | …is because she’s always there. | 是因为她总在我左右 |
[05:17] | She is always, always there. | 一直一直在我左右 |
[05:21] | I love you, Rachel. | 我爱你 雷切尔 |
[05:23] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:25] | Happy 30th! | 三十岁生日快乐! |
[05:27] | I’m so happy it’s not me yet! | 幸好我还不到三十! |
[05:30] | All right. Come on, let’s get this party going. Come on, come on. | 好的 让我们继续派对吧 来 来 |
[05:36] | And shake it, shake it. | 摆起来 摆起来 |
[05:44] | Wow. | 喔 |
[05:46] | So are you two, like, uh…? | 你们俩是 呃…? |
[05:49] | – A couple? – Nope. | -情侣吗? -不是 |
[05:52] | – No? – Nope. | -不是? -不是 |
[05:53] | You guys ever…? | 你们有没有…? |
[05:57] | – No. No. – No? | -没 没有 -没有? |
[06:00] | Shake it, Darcy! | 摆起来 达西! |
[06:02] | You know what, sweetheart? I think it’s time that you came down. | 亲爱的?你是时候该下来了 |
[06:07] | Rachel, tell him to let me stay. | 雷切尔 别让他带我回家 |
[06:11] | Come on, I did the party. I’m the one who did it. | 这派对是我办的 我办的 |
[06:15] | – Honey, I love you so much. – I love you. | -亲爱的 我好爱你 -我爱你 |
[06:18] | Did you like it? Did you like your party? | 你喜欢吗?你喜欢你的派对吗? |
[06:21] | I did. I loved it. | 喜欢 很喜欢 |
[06:25] | Oh, my God, remind me to buy you new shoes. | 哦 天哪 记得提醒我给你买双新鞋 |
[06:28] | I just hate your shoes so much. | 我好讨厌你脚上这双 |
[06:30] | Okay, yep, time to go home. | 好 你该回家了 |
[06:32] | – I hate them. – You know what? She’ll call you tomorrow. | -讨厌你的鞋 -那什么?她明天打给你 |
[06:35] | I don’t understand why you think, “I’m gonna buy that pair of shoes.” | 不知道你当时怎么想的 “我要买这双鞋” |
[06:39] | – Happy birthday. – Hey, thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[06:51] | Never helps, but I do it anyway. | 从不管用 但我还是坚持 |
[06:52] | There’s an old maid in the window. Let’s get her a cat. | 玻璃照出一个老太太 我们给她弄只猫养养吧 |
[06:55] | Okay, you’re not old. | 好了 你一点也不老 |
[06:57] | You’re just a lawyer. It’s different. | 你是名律师 所以跟别人不一样 |
[06:59] | I’m serious, Ethan. Thirty’s young, | 我是说真的 伊桑 三十还算年轻 |
[07:01] | but it’s not that young. | 但也没那么年轻了 |
[07:03] | – Okay. Ten-second pity party. Go. – Ethan. | -好吧 十秒钟自怜时间 开始 -伊桑 |
[07:06] | I’m past my prime child-bearing years. | 我已经过了最佳生育年龄 |
[07:08] | Wow. Okay. I didn’t know we were going dark. | 哦 好吧 没想到你想那么远 |
[07:11] | I basically wasted my entire 20s. | 我的二十韶华都浪费了 |
[07:14] | And I hate my job. | 我还讨厌我的工作 |
[07:16] | Okay, two things? You went way over. | 我要反驳两点 第一你扯太远了 |
[07:18] | And, secondly, you didn’t waste your 20s. You just grew up. | 第二 你的二十韶华没有浪费 你只是成熟了 |
[07:22] | Why won’t you marry me? | 你为什么不娶我? |
[07:24] | Because I like you too much. | 因为我太喜欢你了 |
[07:27] | Ah! Perfect timing. | 啊!时间刚刚好 |
[07:31] | Dex. | 德克斯啊 |
[07:33] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Darcy forgot her purse. | -怎么了? -达西忘拿她的钱包了 |
[07:37] | – Her new Chanel? – Not the new Chanel! Let’s go. | -新买的香奈儿? -不关你的事!我们走吧 |
[07:40] | – Come on. – Oh. I’m gonna go help him find it. | -走吧 -我要帮他找钱包 |
[07:43] | Are you serious? | 真的吗? |
[07:45] | It’s like a $2000 handbag. | 那包包管2000美元 |
[07:47] | Dudes aren’t supposed to know that. | 男人不该知道这些的 |
[07:49] | In or out, asshole? | 上不上车 傻蛋? |
[07:51] | You need a hug, buddy. | 你需要一个拥抱 哥们 |
[07:54] | Oh! And voilà. | 哦!瞧啊? |
[07:57] | – Oh! – Ha-ha-ha. | -哦! -哈哈哈 |
[08:00] | – You all right? – Mm-hm. | -你还好吧? -嗯哪 |
[08:01] | – You sure? – Mm-hm. | -真没事吗? -嗯哪 |
[08:04] | Thank you. Come on. I’ll get you a taxi. | 真谢谢你 我帮你叫车吧 |
[08:13] | So did you have a good time tonight? | 今晚开心吗? |
[08:15] | Yeah, I did. | 开心 |
[08:19] | I did! | 真开心! |
[08:28] | Hey. Let’s get one more drink. | 走 我们再去喝一杯 |
[08:30] | Oh, no, that’s okay. You don’t have to. | 不 没关系 你不必这样 |
[08:33] | Come on. I want to. | 走吧 我想这样 |
[08:39] | Two Heinekens, please. | 两瓶喜力 谢谢 |
[08:48] | – Darcy. – It’ll be fun. Come on. | -达西 -很好玩的 真的 |
[08:50] | Are you always this obnoxious? | 你总是这么遭人厌吗? |
[08:53] | Ha-ha-ha. Yes, I am. Does that surprise you? | 哈哈哈 我是啊 吃惊吗? |
[09:01] | Wow. You really don’t notice the way women look at you. | 啊 你是没看见那个女人看你的眼神 |
[09:06] | You’re funny. | 你真有意思 |
[09:08] | I’m not that funny. | 哪里呀 |
[09:09] | You’re right. You were much funnier in law school. | 是啊 上法学院那会儿你更有意思 |
[09:16] | God, if we could do anything, anything, | 天 要是我们想干什么都能干 |
[09:18] | wake up tomorrow and do anything… | 明天一早爬起来… |
[09:20] | …be anything, what would you do? | 想干什么都行 你想干什么? |
[09:21] | – What would you be? – Rap superstar. | -你想干什么呢? -饶舌歌星 |
[09:24] | Come on, seriously. | 别开玩笑了 |
[09:26] | I’d be a teacher. | 我想当老师 |
[09:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I always wanted to teach. | 我一直就想当老师 |
[09:34] | You know, maybe start with high school. | 大概从高中开始吧 |
[09:36] | Coach the soccer team. | 当足球教练 |
[09:38] | So why aren’t we? Doing what we really wanna do? | 那为什么?为什么我们都没做自己想做的事呢? |
[09:42] | Well, I don’t know about you… | 你什么原因我不清楚… |
[09:44] | …but doing what I wanna do has never been much of a factor. | 于我而言 个人意愿无足轻重 |
[09:47] | It’s more like what I’m expected to do. | 外界期盼才关乎紧要 |
[09:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:53] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[10:00] | Wow. We’re really flipping her out. | 哦 我们把她气翻了 |
[10:03] | She can’t imagine what you’re doing here with me. | 她想不通你怎么会跟我在一块 |
[10:06] | Hot people are supposed to be with hot people. | 俊男要配美女 性感要搭火辣 |
[10:10] | – Excuse me. – Dex. Shh! | -对不起 -德克斯 别! |
[10:12] | You’re making my girlfriend uncomfortable. | 你看得我女朋友不舒服了 |
[10:14] | – Dex. Stop it. – What? | -德克斯 别 -别什么? |
[10:16] | Oh, my God. Ha-ha-ha. | 天哪 哈哈哈 |
[10:19] | Oh. Now I remember why I had such a crush on you in law school. | 这让我想起为什么念法学院时 我那么迷恋你了 |
[10:23] | No, you didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[10:24] | Course I did. | 真的 |
[10:27] | Oh, come on. You knew. | 少来 你知道的 |
[10:47] | Two stops. Tenth and Second, then down to Tribeca. | 停两次 先去10街2道 再到特里贝克区 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:03] | I don’t know why I… | 我不知道为什么… |
[11:06] | I was just a… | 当时我只是… |
[11:25] | Yeah, all right. I’m thinking more like one stop. | 懂了 我看停一次就行了 |
[11:48] | Rach? Rachel? | 雷切尔啊?雷切尔啊? |
[11:52] | Rach. | 扎赫啊 |
[11:56] | Rachel, pick up. | 雷切尔 接电话 |
[11:57] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 快接 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:02] | – Rachel. Rach. – Oh, my God. What did I do? | -雷切尔 扎赫 -天哪 我做了什么? |
[12:06] | I’m panicking. Dex never came home. | 哪儿去了?我很恐慌 德克斯整晚没回家 |
[12:09] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[12:10] | Listen to me. Dex never came home and I don’t… | 听我说 德克斯整晚没回家 我不… |
[12:15] | Fourteen missed calls. | 十四个未接 |
[12:17] | Oh, my God! Wait! Don’t be naked! | 天哪!等等!别光着身子! |
[12:20] | What…? | 什么…? |
[12:25] | – Should I answer it? – What? No! No, no. Don’t… | -我要接吗? -什么?不!不 不要… |
[12:28] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼! |
[12:30] | – Pants. What? – I should answer. | -裤子 什么? – 我该接 |
[12:32] | – Why isn’t anyone answering? – Don’t answer the phone. | -怎么没一个接电话? -别接 |
[12:35] | – I’ll just say… – Pick up the phone! | -我就说… -接电话! |
[12:37] | – What? – Rach. | -什么? -扎赫 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:40] | It’s an emergency, and I think Dex is cheating on me. | 紧急情况 我觉得德克斯在背着我偷人 |
[12:43] | And I know it sounds so crazy, but, hot people, they get cheated on sometimes. | 我知道这听着很傻 但火辣如我 也有时不免被欺骗 |
[12:50] | – What do we do? – Rachel. | -我们怎么办? -雷切尔 |
[12:51] | It’ll be okay. It’s gonna be okay. We’ll figure it out. | 没事的 没事的 我们会解决好的 |
[12:57] | I’ll tell her I was with Marcus. | 我会跟她说 昨晚跟马库斯在一起 |
[12:58] | God, I’m such a terrible person. | 天哪 我真是个坏女人 |
[13:00] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[13:02] | I mean, not just to her, but to you. | 不光对她 还对你 我都做了些什么 |
[13:03] | Rachel, stop. It wasn’t just you. | 雷切尔 别这样 不光是你的责任 |
[13:11] | Rachel, I… | 雷切尔 我… |
[13:17] | I better go. | 我最好先走 |
[13:33] | – Hello? – Rach, where the hell have you been? | -喂? -扎赫 你到底去哪儿了? |
[13:35] | Dex didn’t come home last night. | 德克斯昨晚没回家 |
[13:38] | – Hello? – Oh, my God. | -喂? -天哪 |
[13:39] | – Rachel. – Yes, I heard you. | -雷切尔 -我听见了 |
[13:41] | He didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没回家 |
[13:43] | He better have been hit by a car or in jail or something. | 他最好是出了车祸 或是进了监狱 |
[13:46] | Darcy, don’t say that. | 达西 别这么说 |
[13:47] | Do you think he’s cheating? | 你觉得他是出轨了吗? |
[13:49] | No. | 没有 |
[13:52] | – He loves you. – I know he loves me, obviously. | -他爱你 -我当然知道他爱我 |
[13:55] | But where the hell is he? | 但他人在哪儿? |
[13:56] | Did you see him last night? At the bar? | 你昨晚有没有见过他?在酒吧? |
[13:57] | Did you see him when you left the bar? | 你离开酒吧的时候有没有看到他? |
[14:00] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 当然 |
[14:01] | Uh, he was with Marcus. They were, uh, watching a game. | 呃 他和马库斯在一起 他们在 呃 在看比赛 |
[14:06] | A game? At 2 in the morning? | 看比赛?在凌晨两点? |
[14:09] | It was something European. Oh, cricket, maybe. | 好像是欧洲的比赛 哦 可能是板球 |
[14:13] | Cricket? | 板球? |
[14:15] | Oh, my God. It’s him. | 哦 天呐 是他 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna see about this cricket crap. I’ll call you right back. | 我要去见见这个板球废柴 一会儿打给你 |
[14:22] | Cricket. Cricket? | 板球 板球? |
[14:52] | You don’t happen to have four extra pens, do you? | 你不会恰巧还有多余的四支笔吧? |
[14:55] | Oh, I do, actually. I brought a bunch. | 哦 事实上 我有 我买了一堆 |
[15:00] | You’re making fun of me. | 你在嘲笑我 |
[15:04] | No, I’m impressed. | 不是 我只是感慨一下 |
[15:05] | You’re making me feel really inadequate right now. | 你让我感到自己现在很不足 |
[15:11] | I’m Professor Dennis Zigman and this is Torts. | 我是丹尼斯·滋蔓教授 这节课讲侵权法 |
[15:14] | A few ground rules: Never introduce a contingency in your answer. | 一些基本规则:判断是否侵权时不要考虑意外因素 |
[15:20] | A supposed tortfeasor may be argued to have committed a tortious act… | 满足以下四个要件… |
[15:26] | …when four conditions have been met. | 就可以构成侵权 |
[15:28] | Each is necessary. None is, in itself, sufficient. | 四个条件都是必要条件 只有任意一条都不够充分 |
[15:30] | There must be a duty or obligation. | 首先必须存在一项责任或者义务 |
[15:32] | This duty must have been breached. | 行为人必须违反了该义务 |
[15:35] | – This breach must have caused damage. – What about you? | -并且造成了损害 -你怎么办? |
[15:40] | Duty, breach, causation. | 义务 违反义务的行为 因果联系 |
[15:41] | That’s okay. I’ll just listen. | 没关系 我听就好了 |
[15:43] | Damage. | 损失 |
[15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Duty, breach, causation, damage. | 义务 违反义务的行为 因果联系 损害 |
[15:53] | Now this duty is not a statutory duty. | 现在这种义务不是法定义务 |
[15:57] | The breach. The breach may be in the form of negligence. | 违反义务的行为 这种行为可能源于过失 |
[16:23] | – Darcy. – It’s Dex. | -达西 -我是德克斯 |
[16:26] | I borrowed her phone. | 我借用了她的手机 |
[16:29] | Um, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. | 我只想确认一下你还好吧 |
[16:35] | Oh. Yeah, I’m fine. | 哦 是的 我很好 |
[16:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[16:40] | I, um… | 我 呃… |
[16:42] | Hey. Who are you talking to? | 嗨 在和谁聊呢? |
[16:44] | It’s Rachel. | 是雷切尔 |
[16:46] | Oh! Hey. Sorry. Totally forgot to call you back. | 哦!嗨 不好意思 把回电这事儿忘得一干二净了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, no. Is everything okay? | 没事儿 一切都好吧? |
[16:52] | No, it’s fine. He just got drunk… | 都很好 他就是喝多了 |
[16:53] | and passed out at Marcus’. Whatever. | 在马库斯那儿过夜 没事儿 |
[16:55] | – Wish her happy birthday. – Oh, my God. Happy birthday. | -祝她生日快乐 -哦 天呐 生日快乐 |
[16:58] | Thanks. So everything’s okay with Dex? | 谢谢 也就是说 你和德克斯没事儿了? |
[17:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[17:02] | Um, yeah. Yeah. | 呃 是 是 |
[17:06] | Except he got a little weird… | 除了他有点奇怪… |
[17:09] | …and acted really guilty and said we have to have a talk. | 表现得非常内疚 还说我们应该谈谈 |
[17:14] | Talk about what? | 谈什么? |
[17:15] | I don’t know. Whatever. | 我不清楚 管他呢 |
[17:18] | I gotta go. Kiss, kiss, kiss. | 先挂了 么么么 |
[17:21] | Wait, can I just talk to Dex real quick? | 等等 我能不能和德克斯谈谈 很快? |
[17:34] | Because the dress I picked was perfect. | 我挑选的裙子够完美了 |
[17:36] | Unless this one’s even more perfect. | 除非这条更完美 |
[17:44] | Darcy, you look incredible. | 达西 你看起来美呆了 |
[17:47] | Wow. Wow. | 哇哦 哇哦 |
[17:56] | She’s having her bridal moment. | 她的新娘时刻来了 |
[18:06] | Hey, Darce. You okay? | 嗨 达希 没事吧? |
[18:10] | You okay, Darce? | 没事吧 达希? |
[18:11] | No, I’m fine. I’m just… | 不 我没事 我只是… |
[18:13] | I wanna cry on the day… | 我想婚礼当天哭 |
[18:15] | …so I wanna check my mascaras, make sure it doesn’t run… | 所以我只是检查我的睫毛膏 确保它不会化开… |
[18:20] | …so I’m trying out all these different ones. | 所以我一直在尝试不同产品 |
[18:28] | My mascara. Is it running? | 我的睫毛膏 有没有化? |
[18:33] | I wish I could cry more. | 我希望自己可以哭得更凶 |
[18:37] | Can we get a bigger train? | 我们能不能搭一辆大点的列车? |
[18:46] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[18:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:50] | Duty, breach, causation… | 义务 违反义务的行为 因果关系… |
[18:54] | – Oh, jeez. – Hold on. | -哦 呀 -等等 |
[18:56] | – What am I missing? What am I missing? – Damages. | -我漏了什么?我漏了什么? -损害 |
[18:58] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[19:01] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[19:05] | Here. | 这样 |
[19:07] | Use a mnemonic. | 用联想记忆法 |
[19:09] | D, b, c, d. | D B C和D |
[19:16] | Deliver by Christmas Day. | 在圣诞节送货 |
[19:20] | Don’t blame Cameron Diaz. | 不要责怪卡梅隆·迪亚兹(美国女影星) |
[19:25] | – This isn’t even that funny, is it? – No. | -这个没那么好笑 是吗? -是啊 |
[19:28] | It’s not funny at all. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[19:43] | How about when all of this is over… | 你看这样 当这些都告一段落… |
[19:48] | …Dex buys celebratory dinner? | 德克斯请一顿庆功晚餐怎么样? |
[19:53] | Oh! Yeah. | 哦!好啊 |
[19:56] | Sure. | 当然好 |
[20:33] | – Actually, I spun the bottle. – Yes. | -事实上 我转了瓶子 -嗯 |
[20:35] | – I would spin the bottle. – Ha-ha-ha. | -当然我会去转瓶子 -呵呵 |
[20:36] | And, well, she manipulated the bottle so that it landed on me, of course. | 然后 她操纵了瓶子 所以瓶子自然会转向我 |
[20:41] | – And so we go in the closet. – Ha-ha-ha. | -于是我们进了衣橱 -呵呵 |
[20:43] | But it was one of the best kisses I’ve ever had. | 不过那是我人生中最美好的吻之一 |
[20:46] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[20:50] | And… | 然后… |
[20:51] | And, um, my first kiss was on a golf course. | 呃 我的初吻是在一次高尔夫球课上 |
[20:55] | – Okay. – In the middle of the night, and I was 13. | -好吧 -在半夜 那时我13岁 |
[20:59] | – Ha-ha-ha. – That’s… | -呵呵 -这真是… |
[21:01] | Crashing. | 不速之客 |
[21:06] | Oh, I don’t know. He’s okay-looking. | 哦 不知道 他 长得不错 |
[21:10] | Dex, this is Darcy. Darcy, this is Dex. | 德克斯 这是达西 达西 这是德克斯 |
[21:14] | You’ve been talking about him for nine months. | 我当然知道 这九个月来你一直都念叨着他 |
[21:16] | Well, he’s been a very great study partner. | 是啊 他是很棒的学习伙伴 |
[21:18] | Wow. You two, lighten up. Your tarts are over. | 哇哦 你们俩 放轻松点 “侵犯法”都搞定了 |
[21:22] | – Torts. Th… – Whatever. | -侵权法 -管他呢 |
[21:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:25] | Uh, could we have six shots of tequila, por favor? | 呃 我可以点六杯龙舌兰吗? |
[21:29] | So games, fun, let’s get this party started. Truth or dare. | 游戏 好玩儿点的 派对开始吧 真心话大冒险 |
[21:34] | Darcy. | 达西啊 |
[21:35] | It’ll be fun. Come on. | 会很好玩儿的 快点 |
[21:40] | Okay, fine. I’ll start. Dare. | 好吧 我先开始 大冒险 |
[21:43] | Ask Rachel out on a real date instead of whatever this is. | 和雷切尔来场真正约会而不是在这儿过家家 |
[21:49] | Darce. We’re just friends. | 达希. 我们只是朋友啊 |
[21:56] | Fine. Then ask me out. | 很好 那就约我出去吧 |
[22:01] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 嘿 别看着我 |
[22:04] | – Who are you? – Who am I? I, counselor, am fun. | -你是谁? -我是谁?我是个顾问 很风趣的 |
[22:08] | Which you look like you could use a lot more of. | 你看起来很需要多点幽默感啊 |
[22:11] | – Oh, is that so? – Mm-hm. | -哦 是吗? -嗯 |
[22:12] | Yeah, it is fun, so I’m willing to share. | 是啊 很有趣 所以我想和你分享 |
[22:15] | – Are you always this obnoxious? – Ha-ha-ha. | -你总是这么让人讨厌吗? -呵呵 |
[22:17] | – Yes. I am. Does that surprise you? – Yeah. | -是的 有吓到你吗? -是的 |
[22:20] | Surprise me? No. You seem like trouble. | 吓到我?没有 你看起来是个麻烦鬼 |
[22:23] | Trouble? | 麻烦鬼? |
[22:26] | Rachel. | 雷切尔啊 |
[22:28] | Did you hear me? Rachel? | 听见我说话吗?雷切尔? |
[22:32] | Veil, no veil? | 带头纱 还是不带头纱? |
[22:38] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[22:41] | Veil. | 带头纱 |
[22:46] | Oh, come on, Rachel. I mean, really. | 哦 听我说 雷切尔 我说真的 |
[22:49] | You’re 30, you can’t afford to be picky. | 你已经30岁了 不能挑三拣四了 |
[22:53] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe I forgot to tell you. | 哦 天呐 真不敢相信居然忘记告诉你 |
[22:55] | Guess who thinks you’re hot. | 猜猜谁说你正点 |
[22:57] | Marcus. | 是马库斯 |
[23:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:01] | Dex’s friend, Marcus. He was at your party. | 德克斯的朋友马库斯 他参加了你的派对 |
[23:04] | – Yeah, no. – What? | -不会吧 -什么? |
[23:07] | Oh, my God. You’re like… | 哦 天呐 你好像… |
[23:09] | Whatever. So guess what I did. | 不管了 猜猜我做了什么 |
[23:11] | I convinced Marcus to take the last bedroom in the Hamptons house. | 我说服马库斯订了汉普顿斯的最后一间卧房 |
[23:15] | – Darcy. – What? It’ll be so fun. | -达西 -怎么?这一定很好玩 |
[23:17] | It’ll be like your own little live-in boy toy. | 会像是和你同居的小男伴 |
[23:20] | Actually, I’m gonna have to work most weekends. | 事实上 大部分周末我都要上班 |
[23:26] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[23:28] | Can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我会参加 |
[23:30] | Oh, stop it. It’s one weekend. | 哦 闭嘴 就一个周末而已 |
[23:32] | It’s gonna be beautiful. You can write. | 一定很完美 你可以写作 |
[23:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[23:35] | The Hamptons are like a zombie movie directed by Ralph Lauren. | 汉普顿斯就好像是拉夫·劳伦导演的僵尸电影 |
[23:39] | And I won’t be doing a lot of writing… | 鉴于还要防止马可对你动手动脚… |
[23:41] | …seeing as how I’m your sexual chaperone from Marco. | 做你的护花使者 我哪有很多时间写作 |
[23:45] | – Marcus. – Marky. | -是马库斯 -马克莱 |
[23:46] | – Marcus. – Doesn’t matter. | -是马库斯 -这不重要 |
[23:53] | – No. – Yikes. | -不 -呀 |
[23:55] | No, please tell me he’s not coming. | 不会吧 别告诉我他也会来 |
[23:57] | – Good night, everybody. – Darcy, be nice. | -晚安 各位 -达西 态度好点 |
[24:01] | What’s with the backpack, Ethan? Like 1982. | 伊桑 你这什么年代的背包?像八几年的玩意 |
[24:04] | – You’re lame. – You’re lame. | -嘴巴真贱 -你才是 |
[24:07] | Hey. What’s up, buddy? | 嗨 怎么样 兄弟? |
[24:08] | Hey, look who it is. It’s this guy. | 嘿 看看是谁啊 是他啊 |
[24:12] | Dude. Three chicks, three dudes. | 小子 三个小娘们 三个男人 |
[24:14] | – Hi. – Thanks, bro. | -嗨 -谢了 兄弟 |
[24:15] | – Get on in there, doggie. – Don’t touch me, though. | -上车 小伙 -别碰我 |
[24:18] | Here… | 给我… |
[24:18] | That’s all right. I got it. No, it’s okay. I got it. Thank you. | 没问题 我可以的 谢谢 我拿好了 谢谢 |
[24:22] | I got that one. | 我拿这个 |
[24:23] | By the way, Ethan, you’re sleeping in a little girl’s room. | 顺便提一句 伊桑 你睡在一间小女孩儿的房间 |
[24:26] | Oh, great. You’re gross. | 哦 很好 你太恶心了 |
[24:28] | Pay the toll. Pay the toll. | 付过路费 付过路费 |
[24:30] | – I’ll get one later. – Sun waiting for us! | -好吧 我晚点再收 -太阳在等着我们 |
[24:33] | – You ready? You ready? – Whoo! | -你准备好了吗?你准备好了吗? -哇哦! |
[24:35] | The Hamptons, baby, huh? | 去汉普顿斯 亲爱的 是吗? |
[25:20] | Oh, my God, you guys. Welcome. | 哦 天呐 欢迎大家 |
[25:59] | Oh, my God. Honey. Honey. | 哦 天呐 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[26:01] | -Save it for the honeymoon. – Yes. | -等到蜜月再这样吧 -是啊 |
[26:03] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我想要致祝酒词 |
[26:05] | Here… | 在此… |
[26:08] | …is to my last and best summer of my former life… | 祝福我告别单身成为德克斯特·泰勒女士之前的… |
[26:12] | …before I become Mrs. Dexter Thaler. | 最美的最后一个夏天 |
[26:15] | May we all come up here as often as possible before Labor Day… | 希望大家在劳动节前能常来玩… |
[26:20] | …and spend the summer full of sun, fun, drinking, partying… | 度过一个充满阳光 快乐 酒和派对的夏天… |
[26:24] | We should do some shots. | 我们该拍点照 |
[26:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[26:28] | Cheers. Cheers, buddy. | 干杯 干杯 兄弟 |
[26:29] | Cheers. Look in the eyes. Look in the eyes, everybody. In the eyes. | 干杯 直视眼睛 直视眼睛 各位 直视眼睛 |
[26:34] | Bad luck if you don’t do it. | 不这么做会倒霉的 |
[26:36] | Dex, Rachel, look in each other’s eyes. | 德克斯 雷切尔 对视 |
[26:39] | Let’s go out! | 到外面庆祝一下吧! |
[26:41] | Let’s go to the Jetty. | 我们去码头吧 |
[27:01] | – You gotta stop staring. – What? | -你不能再这么盯着看了 -什么? |
[27:03] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:04] | What? I’m talking about cuckoo bird over there. | 什么?我说的是在那儿的杜鹃鸟 |
[27:07] | Look at her. She’s just a little gremlin. | 看看她 她就是个小妖精 |
[27:10] | She’s like some weird animal. | 她像是个奇怪的动物 |
[27:13] | She’s like a freaking circus animal. | 她像是一个吓人的马戏团动物 |
[27:16] | – What is that? – Oh, just stop it. | -那是什么? -哦 快闭嘴 |
[27:18] | She’s a perfectly normal woman who made the great mistake… | 她就是个彻底看走眼的普通女人… |
[27:21] | …of thinking some man wanted her when all he wanted was sex. | 以为有个男人喜欢她 可惜这个男人脑子里只有做爱 |
[27:24] | Thanks, Oprah. I don’t need… | 谢了 奥普拉 我不需要… |
[27:25] | Just go talk to her. | 那就过去和她说清楚 |
[27:29] | Okay. I should totally do that. | 好吧 你说得对 我的确该这么做 |
[27:32] | Not now, I’m not. | 现在不行 |
[27:40] | Oh, oh, oh! | 哦 哦 哦! |
[27:42] | What’s up? How you doing? | 怎么了?你还好吗? |
[27:44] | – Ooh! Hey! – Too much? Too much? All right. | -哦!嗨! -太过了?太过了?好吧 |
[27:51] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[27:53] | Could I get a Maker’s on the rocks, please? Thank you. | 给我来杯鸡尾酒 谢谢 |
[27:56] | You’re like a shark. | 你就像是条鲨鱼 |
[27:57] | That kind of hurts my feelings a little bit. | 这可有点伤我的心啊 |
[28:00] | I’m actually a pretty sensitive guy. | 事实上 我是个很敏感的人 |
[28:02] | – Oh, really? – Once, when I was 9 years old… | -哦 是吗? -在我九岁的时候… |
[28:06] | …I saved the life of a chipmunk. | 我救了一只花栗鼠 |
[28:08] | A chipmunk. | 一只花栗鼠 |
[28:09] | He fell out of our tree and almost died. He didn’t know what to do. | 它掉下了树 几乎快死了 它不知道该怎么办 |
[28:12] | He couldn’t move his legs. | 它甚至不能移动双腿 |
[28:14] | So I built a tiny little splint for his tiny, little broken leg. | 于是我为它细小的断肢做了一个小型夹板 |
[28:18] | And I carried him around in a BabyBj?Rn. | 然后我把它放在抱婴袋中背着 |
[28:20] | And all the kids in my neighborhood, they laughed. They made fun of me. | 附近所有的孩子都嘲笑我 |
[28:24] | They threw rocks at me. But I didn’t care. | 冲我扔石块 但是我不在乎 |
[28:28] | – You know why? – Why? | -知道为什么吗? -为什么? |
[28:30] | Because all I saw was this little fur ball that needed love. | 因为在我眼里 只有这只小小的需要关爱的毛球 |
[28:34] | That’s really sweet. | 你真好 |
[28:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:41] | So next time you wanna call somebody a shark, | 所以 下次你再说谁谁是鲨鱼的时候 |
[28:44] | just remember the chipmunk. | 想想花栗鼠的故事 |
[28:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:50] | How about we go outside and get a little fresh air? What? | 你看我们出去透透气怎么样 什么? |
[28:56] | – No. Sorry. Not my thing. – Ha-ha-ha. | -不了 对不起 我不好这口 -哈哈哈 |
[28:58] | – Not your thing? – Not my thing. | -你不好这口? -我不好这口 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | You know what? Why not? | 你知道吗?为什么不呢? |
[29:12] | God, I’m good. | 天呐 淡定 |
[29:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:17] | – But where did the guy end up? – We never spoke to him again. | -这家伙最后怎么了? -我们再也没和他说过话 |
[29:31] | Bedtime, baby. | 该睡觉了 宝贝儿 |
[29:38] | Yeah, you two should go. | 是啊 你俩该睡觉去了 |
[29:41] | You know what, hon? I’m actually not that tired. | 知道吗 宝贝?我还没那么累 |
[29:48] | Good. | 那正好 |
[29:52] | Yeah, well, good night, man. | 是啊 晚安 老兄 |
[29:54] | What a great day, huh? | 今天真不错 是吧? |
[29:56] | Come here. Love you. | 过来 爱你哟 |
[29:58] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[30:00] | – So hot. – Good night, Marcus. | -太性感了 -晚安 马库斯 -晚安 |
[30:05] | Night, you two. | 晚安了 你们俩 |
[30:08] | – Have fun. – Good night. | -玩得开心点 -晚安 |
[30:25] | Alone at last. | 终于就剩咱俩了 |
[30:31] | Here we go. Yeah. | 就这样 对 |
[30:33] | Oh, Dex. | 啊 德克斯啊 |
[30:35] | Dex. | 德克斯啊 |
[30:39] | – Is that…? – It’s a cat. | -那是…? -是猫叫 |
[30:41] | Oh, that was no cat. | 哦 那才不是猫 |
[30:45] | I’m really digging the ambience in this house. | 我太了解这个房间的氛围了 |
[30:54] | – Hey. Hey. – Oh. | -嗨 嗨 -噢 |
[30:58] | – It’s so, like, crazy out there. – Is it? | -外边太 太疯狂了也 -是吗? |
[31:02] | Um, do you think maybe I could, | 呃 你觉不觉得或许我能 |
[31:03] | uh, could sleep in here? In this room? | 呃 能睡在这里?睡你这屋? |
[31:06] | No. Nope. Nope. | 不 不 不行 |
[31:10] | Because it’s… | 因为… |
[31:13] | Claire, I’m… | 克莱尔 我… |
[31:14] | I’m really sorry. I should’ve talked to you about this before. | 真的很抱歉 我之前应该跟你谈谈的 |
[31:19] | I’m just… I can tell you from in there. | 我…你站在那就可以了 |
[31:22] | Um… | 呃… |
[31:25] | I think I’m gay. | 我觉得我是同性恋 |
[31:29] | That came out wrong. I’m definitely gay. | 不应该那么说 我就个同性恋 |
[31:31] | I’m really gay. I’m just figuring it out. | 我真是同性恋 我刚刚才知道的 |
[31:34] | – Oh, my God. – This weekend’s been a lot. | -喔 天呐 -这星期发生太多事了 |
[31:36] | I’m a little… Feeling vulnerable, | 我有点儿…感觉好脆弱 |
[31:37] | excited, liberated. Things… | 又兴奋 还很放纵 事情… |
[31:40] | Phew. Got a lot going on. | 呼 发生太多事了 |
[31:42] | All these things I’m dealing with, it’s just… | 我正经历这么些事 让我… |
[31:44] | There’s not enough room for all of it and you. | 我没有精力来处理跟你的感情 你懂我说的吗? |
[31:47] | – Okay. – You know? | -好吧 -你懂? |
[31:49] | – So… – Okay. | -所以… -好的 |
[31:50] | All right. Thanks for being cool with it. | 好吧 谢谢你能这么冷静 |
[31:54] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[31:56] | – You accept what now? – I accept the challenge. | -你又接受什么? -我接受这个挑战 |
[31:59] | I accept the challenge of being your partner in this journey. | 我接受作为你旅伴的挑战 |
[32:02] | No. You’re not getting it. I don’t need you as a partner. | 不 你没听明白 我不需要你来当我的旅伴 |
[32:05] | I need another partner. I need, like, a guy partner. | 我需要别人 我需要 比如说 一个男的来当旅伴 |
[32:08] | Like, dudes, maybe a lot of them. | 比如 好兄弟 也许需要好多 |
[32:10] | Yes. We’re gonna work through this. | 对 我们要一起克服这一关 |
[32:12] | There’s no working through it. It’s not a curable thing. | 根本克服不了 这东西又治不好 |
[32:15] | This I got. | 我明白了 |
[32:17] | – We start tomorrow. – We’re not… What are we starting? | -我们明天开始 -我们不…我们开始什么? |
[32:20] | – Yeah. – What? Claire. Claire! | -对 -什么?克莱尔啊 克莱尔啊! |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 啊 |
[32:26] | Yeah! Yeah! | 啊!啊! |
[32:35] | – Well, I’m out of here. – What? | -嗯 我得走了 -什么? |
[32:37] | You’re leaving? | 你要走? |
[32:39] | – No. – My boss called. I have to go in. | -不要 -我老板打电话了 我必须得去上班了 |
[32:42] | Tell him you can’t. What an ass. | 告诉他你去不了 真混蛋 |
[32:45] | Ass face. | 大混蛋 |
[32:49] | – I know. – Will you make her stay? | -是啊 -你能让她留下来吗? |
[32:53] | Rachel, you really should stay. | 雷切尔 你真应该留下 |
[32:54] | You’re gonna miss them shooting another porno. | 不然他们今晚再拍A片你就错过了 |
[32:57] | You are obviously still so in love with me. | 你还是这么深爱着我啊 |
[32:59] | Obviously. | 必须的 |
[33:00] | Do we have the number for a taxi? I need to get to the Jitney. | 有出租车电话吗?我要去车站 |
[33:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:06] | I could take you. | 我载你一程 |
[33:07] | Yeah. Honey will take you. | 是啊 让我老公载你一程 |
[33:11] | Well, there you go. | 那好吧 |
[33:27] | You don’t really have to go, do you? | 你不用非得走的 对吧? |
[33:32] | I’m sorry. Can we, um…? | 对不起 我们能 呃…? |
[33:34] | Can we just forget this happened? | 我们能忘了发生的这些事么? |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:43] | We’ll forget it happened. | 忘了发生了什么 |
[33:45] | Good. Why did it happen? | 很好 为什么会发生? |
[33:49] | Why did you kiss me? | 你为什么要吻我? |
[33:53] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[33:56] | We shouldn’t… | 我们不应该… |
[33:58] | You were having wedding jitters. | 你是婚前焦虑 |
[34:00] | And I was emotional about turning 30. | 我是因为要奔四了 有点情绪化 |
[34:02] | – We were both really drunk. – I wasn’t that drunk. | -我们还都喝得那么醉 -我没有那么醉 |
[34:06] | What? | 什么? |
[34:09] | I wasn’t that drunk. | 我没那么醉 |
[34:13] | – I’m sorry. I shouldn’t even… – No, it was just a mistake. | -对不起 我不该… -不 那只是个错误 |
[34:16] | It was a big mistake. | 一个大错误 |
[34:17] | Yeah, you know what? It was, ha, a big mistake. | 是啊 知道吗?那就是个 哈 大错误 |
[34:52] | So how was the rest of the weekend? | 接下来的周末过得怎么样? |
[34:54] | I just had the best time with your boyfriend, Marco. | 我跟你男朋友马可玩得可好了 |
[34:57] | – Marcus. – Doesn’t matter. | -是马库斯 -无所谓啊 |
[34:59] | Everybody was okay with me leaving? | 我离开 大家都没意见吧? |
[35:01] | You know, Darcy? Dex? Anybody say anything? | 达西啊?德克斯啊?有人说什么吗? |
[35:04] | Well, we all had a good cry, but then… | 呃 我们都大哭了一场 不过然后… |
[35:05] | No. No one cared. Why? | 不 没人在意 怎么了? |
[35:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:09] | I’m having dinner with Darcy. | 我要跟达西去吃饭 |
[35:10] | She said it was important. | 她说有重要的事 所以才问… |
[35:12] | It’s important? Oh, my God, should I be there? | 重要的事?喔 天呐 我应该去吗? |
[35:15] | Ha. | 哈 |
[35:18] | Oh, that’s great. | 喔 那太好了 |
[35:29] | Just because we didn’t… | 就因为我们没有… |
[35:33] | Rachel is here. | 雷切尔来了 |
[35:35] | Oh. Rach. | 喔 扎赫啊 |
[35:36] | – Rach, we’re back here. – A bit short. | -扎赫 我们在这 -有点短 |
[35:42] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[35:44] | Do you wanna sit down? | 你要坐下吗? |
[35:45] | No, that’s okay. I just… | 不 没事 我… |
[35:46] | I thought that we were having dinner alone, Darce. | 我还以为就咱俩一起吃饭呢 达希 |
[35:49] | – Right. – So did I. | -对啊 -我也这么以为的呢 |
[35:50] | We’re not. There’s something the three of us need to talk about that’s important. | 不 有很重要的事需要我们三个一起谈谈 |
[35:55] | Let me get a chair. Can I steal this? | 我去拿把椅子 这个我能用吗? |
[35:58] | Scoot over just a smidge. Thank you. | 往旁边移一下 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:12] | There’s something going on here, and I think we all know what it is. | 有件事 我想我们大概都知道是什么事了 |
[36:19] | I know there’s something going on. | 我知道有事情发生了 |
[36:23] | I’ve been noticing this for a while. | 我已经注意很久了 |
[36:26] | And I read in Cosmopolitan magazine toda… Well, I skimmed it. | 我今天在时尚杂志上看的…我浏览了一下 |
[36:29] | And it said it’s normal for the best friend and the fiancé to be… | 上面说 闺蜜和未婚夫因为失去了新娘的注意力… |
[36:35] | …upset about losing the attention of the bride. | 而感觉到沮丧这是很正常的 |
[36:43] | That is what’s going on here, right? | 就是这件事 对吧? |
[36:46] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[36:47] | – Guilty. – Yeah. | -是感觉愧疚 -对啊 |
[36:49] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这个 就是这个 |
[36:50] | Okay, all right. Let’s get over it now. | 好的 好吧 我们来一起克服它 |
[36:52] | Let’s move on from this, because there are no third wheels. | 我们忽略这个问题 因为谁都不是电灯泡 |
[36:55] | I love you both. | 你们两个我都爱 |
[36:59] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:01] | Yes, thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[37:05] | So did you and Marcus do it? | 你和马库斯做了吗? |
[37:08] | – Darcy. – Heh-heh-heh. | -达西啊 -哈哈哈 |
[37:10] | It’s a legitimate question. | 这是个正当问题 |
[37:12] | Did you? | 做了吗? |
[37:15] | – Tell me. – No. | -告诉我 -没有 |
[37:16] | Was he a good kisser at least? | 他至少接吻很棒吧? |
[37:18] | – Will you leave her alone? – Come on. | -达西 你别问了好不好? -拜托 |
[37:20] | Shush. This is between me and my best girlfriend. | 嘘 这是我和我闺蜜之间的对话 |
[37:25] | Well? | 快说? |
[37:27] | – Was he? – Hmm? | -他是吗? -什么? |
[37:30] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[37:31] | Will you tell Dex he doesn’t know you at all? | 你能不能告诉德克斯他根本就不了解你? |
[37:34] | He was like, “She’s not into him. Why would she be into him?” | 他一直说 “她不喜欢他 她怎么喜欢他呢?” |
[37:39] | I just… | 我… |
[37:42] | – I think you two are different. That’s all. – So? | -我觉得你俩不是一类人 就这些 -所以呢? |
[37:46] | So what? We’re different. | 那又怎样?我们也不是一类人 |
[37:48] | If people fell in love based on similarities, the two of you would be a couple. | 如果人们因为有共同点才相爱 那么你俩就是一对了 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna get a taxi. | 我去叫出租车 |
[37:53] | – Okay. – Meet me up front. | -好的 -在前台等我 |
[37:56] | Are you gonna leave me? | 你要离开我了吗? |
[38:02] | Okay. Maid of honor favor. | 好了 作为伴娘帮帮我 |
[38:05] | You have to see this ’90s cover band with me tomorrow night. | 你明晚必须得陪我去看九零翻唱乐队的演出 |
[38:09] | For the wedding. | 为了婚礼 |
[38:10] | You have to. It’s the only time… | 你必须得去 这是他们最后一次演出了 |
[38:12] | they’re playing and Dex loves the band. | 这个乐队是德克斯的最爱 |
[38:14] | – I’m slammed at work. – Promised him I’d go. | -我工作都做不完了呀 -我都答应他我会去了 |
[38:16] | He’s working. You’re coming. Please? | 他要工作 你陪我去 拜托了? |
[38:18] | You have way better taste than me. | 你品位比我高多了 |
[38:21] | Than I. It’s “Than I.” | 是我 应该是 “比我” |
[38:23] | – You have better taste than I. – Than I do. | -你品位比我高 -比我的品位高 |
[38:25] | Sounds weird. | 听起来好奇怪 |
[38:27] | Fine. Ahem. | 好吧 嗯哼 |
[38:30] | When do I ever say no to you? | 我什么时候拒绝过你啊? |
[38:37] | How’s it gonna be | 如果你不认识我了 |
[38:41] | When you don’t know me anymore? | 我该怎么办? |
[38:46] | Hey. Where are you? | 喂 你在哪? |
[38:47] | Oh, something came up. | 喔 突然有点事 |
[38:49] | Wait, you’re not coming? | 等等 你不来了? |
[38:50] | Well, I… Ow! | 呃 我…哎哟! |
[38:54] | Um, why don’t you just listen to a couple songs and call me after? I gotta go. | 呃 不如你先听几首歌然后再打给我?我挂了哈 |
[39:00] | How’s it gonna be | 如果你不认识我了 |
[39:04] | When you don’t know me anymore? | 我该怎么办? |
[39:12] | How’s it gonna be | 该怎么办? |
[39:16] | How’s it gonna be? | 该怎么办? |
[39:22] | How’s it gonna be? | 该怎么办? |
[39:28] | How’s it gonna be? | 该怎么办? |
[39:34] | How’s it gonna be? | 该怎么办? |
[39:43] | Step out the front door Like a ghost into the fog | 若幽灵 出前门 进迷雾 |
[39:47] | Where no one notices the contrast Of white on white | 白的背景白的你 没人注意到 |
[39:53] | In between the moon and you Angels get a better view | 皓月皎洁不若你 天使在注视 |
[39:58] | I can’t believe she sent you here. | 我没想到她竟然让你过来了 |
[40:01] | – It’s fine. – No. | -没事 -不 |
[40:02] | This is not fine. | 有事 |
[40:10] | How come you never told me how you felt in law school? | 为什么在法学院的时候你从没告诉过我你对我的感觉? |
[40:15] | Dex, I never should have said anything. I’m… | 德克斯 我什么都不应该说的 我… |
[40:19] | I just wish I would’ve known. | 我多希望我当时能知道 |
[40:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[40:26] | Rachel, you were all I ever thought about in law school. | 雷切尔 在法学院时我一直都喜欢你 |
[40:32] | Did you really not know that? | 你真的都不知道吗? |
[40:40] | Why are you saying this to me? | 你为什么要跟我说这些? |
[40:41] | – Rachel… – Wait, don’t. | -雷切尔… -等等 别说了 |
[40:43] | – Please, don’t. – Rachel. | -求你了 别说了 -雷切尔 |
[40:45] | This is not wedding jitters. It never was. | 这不是因为婚前焦虑 根本就不是 |
[40:52] | I just… I can’t stop thinking about you… | 我…我没有办法不想你… |
[41:01] | …and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[41:05] | Rachel, look at me. | 雷切尔 看着我 |
[41:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:12] | If you feel the same way about me, tell me now. | 如果你跟我是一样的感觉 你现在就告诉我 |
[41:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:21] | Just tell me now. | 现在告诉我 |
[41:26] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:29] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[41:34] | It’s too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[41:38] | We all look the same | 我们看起来都一样 |
[42:19] | I do feel the same way. | 我跟你感觉一样 |
[42:21] | I wish I didn’t. | 我多希望不是 |
[42:24] | But I do. | 可是就是 |
[42:54] | DEX : Hey. I can’t stop thinking about what just happened. | 嘿 我无法停止回想刚才发生的一切 |
[42:59] | God, this is crazy. | 天呐 太疯狂了 |
[43:01] | But I just wanna make sure you come to the Hamptons this weekend. | 可是我真的希望你这周末能来汉普顿斯 |
[43:08] | I, um, hope to see you there. Okay. | 我 呃 希望能在那见到你 好了 |
[43:24] | Lunchtime! | 吃午饭啦! |
[43:31] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[43:35] | – How are you? – I’m good. How are you? | -还好吧? -我很好 你呢? |
[43:37] | Ha-ha-ha. Hi. | 哈哈哈 嗨 |
[43:40] | – I, uh, forgot something. – Ugh. | -我 呃 忘了点东西 -啊 |
[43:43] | – What a dramatic day. – It is. | -今天太戏剧化了 -是啊 |
[43:47] | Oh. Heh-heh-heh. | 噢 哈哈哈 |
[43:50] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么穿那个? |
[43:51] | What? Why shouldn’t gays have the same rights as we do? | 怎么了?为什么同性恋不能拥有像我们一样的权利? |
[43:55] | I’m gonna go grab a beer. Do you guys want anything? | 我去拿啤酒 你们要拿什么东西吗? |
[43:58] | I’ll have a beer. | 我要啤酒 |
[44:00] | I agree, I just… | 我同意 我… |
[44:01] | Hey, Rach. | 嘿 扎赫 |
[44:04] | I’m sorry about that. Uh, I was just thinking… | 刚才对不起 呃 我只是在想… |
[44:22] | No peppers, right, baby? | 不要胡椒 对吧 宝贝? |
[44:24] | – When did you get here? – Uh, this morning. | -你什么时候来的? -呃 今天早上 |
[44:26] | I didn’t invite you back another weekend. So why are you here? | 我这周可没有邀请你 你干吗来呢? |
[44:30] | Because I love you and I can’t stand to be away from you. | 因为我爱你 我忍受不了跟你分开 |
[44:34] | And, also, my apartment flooded. | 同时 也因为 我的公寓被淹了 |
[44:36] | Really? It flooded? That’s so weird. I don’t care. | 真的吗?被淹了?真奇怪 我怎么一点儿都不在乎 |
[44:38] | – Darcy. – That’s crazy. | -达西 -太疯狂了 |
[44:39] | Be nice to him. He’s going through something very difficult. | 对他和善一点 他正经历着非常困难的一段时期 |
[44:43] | Thank you. Well, no, | 谢了 不用了 |
[44:44] | it was just the apartment flooding is the only thing. | 就因为我住处被淹了 就这一件事而已 |
[44:48] | I think I need a wet nap. | 我觉得我得去做个春梦 |
[44:50] | You do. | 的确 |
[44:54] | Good spread. | 做得真好 |
[44:55] | Spaghetti. | 意大利面啊 |
[45:02] | We’re allowed to have guests, right? | 我们可以带朋友过来的 对吧? |
[45:04] | Is there any vodka? | 有伏特加么? |
[45:08] | Mom, don’t worry. | 妈妈 别担心 |
[45:11] | Yeah, no, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 是啊 应该没问题 |
[45:13] | Okay, well, I’ll call you tomorrow. | 好的 我明天再打电话给你 |
[45:16] | It’s all gonna be fine, Mom. | 不会有事的 妈妈 |
[45:19] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[45:26] | That your mom? | 你妈妈打来的? |
[45:29] | Is she not doing well again? | 她的抑郁症又犯了吗? |
[45:31] | She’s actually getting better. | 其实她有所好转 |
[45:34] | She’s so excited about the wedding. | 她为我婚礼的事兴奋不已 |
[45:37] | Right. Ahem. | 是啊 嗯 |
[45:43] | You know, when I was a kid… | 你知道 我小的时候 |
[45:47] | …and her depression got really bad, | 有时她的抑郁症十分严重 |
[45:48] | my father made sure he wasn’t around… | 我爸爸就会故意出门 |
[45:52] | …so I’d just try to cheer her up. | 所以我只好试着哄她开心 |
[45:55] | The worst part was… | 最糟糕的是… |
[45:57] | …I actually was afraid that if I couldn’t make her happy, | 我其实很害怕如果我不能让她高兴起来 |
[46:00] | I’d lose her. | 我可能会失去她 |
[46:04] | That’s a good reason to be afraid. | 的确是会令人害怕 |
[46:10] | Dex! FedEx! It’s our proofs for our wedding invites! Come see! | 德克斯!快递来了!是我们婚礼请帖的样本 |
[46:14] | Come see! | 过来看啊! |
[46:17] | I’m sorry we haven’t had any time to talk. | 很抱歉我们之前没有时间详聊 |
[46:33] | Nice jeans, dude. | 牛仔裤很酷啊 哥们儿 |
[46:35] | Nice hair, bro. | 发型很绚啊 兄弟 |
[46:36] | You wanna go dip your toes in the water with me? | 你想和我一起去海里游个泳吗? |
[46:41] | I think she’s asleep. Or dead. | 我想她睡着了 或者死了 |
[46:44] | Well, I’m gonna go. | 算了 我还是自己去吧 |
[46:55] | – Something tells me you’re not kidding. – I’m not. | -直觉告诉我你没开玩笑 -我本来就没有 |
[47:02] | Ha-ha-ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[47:04] | That’s, like, the fakest laugh. What’s wrong with you lately? | 这也笑得太假了吧 |
[47:07] | What’s wrong with you lately? | 你最近怎么回事啊? |
[47:11] | I’m sorry. I’m just a little tense. | 对不起 我有点紧张 |
[47:13] | Tense. | 紧张 |
[47:17] | I love you, baby, even when you’re tense. | 我爱你 宝贝 即使在你紧张的时候 |
[47:22] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[47:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思咯? |
[47:24] | What am I doing? | 我要干什么? |
[47:27] | Don’t even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[47:30] | What did I say, huh? | 我刚怎么告诉你的? |
[47:33] | Darcy, you’re so dead. | 达西 你死定了 |
[47:54] | When I need to get away I turn it up | 当我心烦意乱 想要逃避 我调高播放器 |
[47:57] | I let it play Let the DJ show me the way of the player | 我任音乐播放 任DJ教我如何释放感情 |
[48:01] | Until I’m feeling as good as | 直到我感觉自己已经 |
[48:03] | Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦, 哦 哦 哦 |
[48:07] | Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[48:10] | We came here to party | 我们来到这里派对 |
[48:13] | My mom didn’t know what I was doing. | 我妈妈不知道我在干什么 |
[48:15] | Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦, 哦 哦 哦 |
[48:19] | We came here to party | 我们来到这里派对 |
[48:21] | Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[48:24] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[48:26] | Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[48:30] | So I built this tiny little splint for his tiny little broken leg. | 于是我为它细小的断肢做了一个小型夹板 |
[48:34] | And I had to do CPR on him. | 而且我还得帮它做心脏复苏术 |
[48:35] | You couldn’t push hard. You had to just blow it… | 你还不能太用力 你必须轻轻的… |
[48:38] | – I need him. I’m sorry. – Oh! | -不好意思 我需要他 -噢! |
[48:39] | Oh, God! I need you. | 噢 我的天啊!我需要你 |
[48:41] | Aah! Yeah! | 啊!就是这样! |
[48:45] | Bring it back to me | 带回来给我 |
[48:47] | Hit the players’ club For about a month or two | 一两个月前我只身前往皮亚士俱乐部 |
[48:49] | Yeah, Rachel! | 就是这样 雷切尔! |
[48:50] | I found you Ms. New Booty | 我见到了你 新藏宝小姐 |
[48:53] | Do it, girl! | 放开点 美女! |
[48:55] | I’m here for you, baby! Whatever you need! | 我就是你的 宝贝!有求必应! |
[48:57] | Whatever you need, baby! | 有求必应 宝贝! |
[48:59] | Put a tan on it Then see what it do | 把手放上去 看看 会发生什么事 |
[49:02] | Get it right Get it right, get it tight | 做得成熟 做得合适 做得漂亮 |
[49:04] | Oh, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[49:06] | No. | 别这样 |
[49:07] | Give him your back. Give him your back. | 跟着我做 跟着我做 |
[49:09] | Girl, I don’t need you But you need me | 美女 我不需要你 可是你需要我 |
[49:11] | Take it off, let it flop Shake it freely | 脱下衣服 随波逐流 随意摇摆 |
[49:16] | I let ’em tell itself And you ain’t gotta sell, girl, it sell itself | 美女你不用出卖肉体 因为它自己出卖自己 |
[49:19] | Like nothing else Yeah, I’m a country boy | 不像任何人 是的 我就是个乡村男孩 |
[49:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[49:24] | Ain’t life grand? Live it up, daddy | 生活多美好 爸爸 一起狂欢吧 |
[49:31] | Yeah, get in there. | 好的 就是那里 |
[49:36] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[49:37] | Yeah, no, I just think I pulled something. | 有点事 我好像拉伤了 |
[49:39] | Your vagina? | 拉到你”小妹妹”了? |
[49:41] | No, I didn’t pull my vagina. | 没有 怎么可能拉到”小妹妹” |
[49:43] | Ha-ha-ha. I’m just kidding. | 哈哈 我开玩笑的 |
[49:45] | I just pulled near my vagina. | 我拉伤的地方在…”小妹妹” 附近 |
[49:50] | She’s fine, she’s fine. | 她没事的 她没事的 |
[50:32] | Now I know how many flowers | 现在我知道了在你生气的时候 |
[50:33] | it takes for you to call me back when you’re mad. | 要送多少鲜花才能让你回电话给我 |
[50:35] | Sorry. It just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[50:37] | Look, I know this weekend wasn’t what we had hoped it would be. | 听着 我知道这个周末不像我们预期的那样 |
[50:41] | No, it wasn’t just this weekend. | 不 不只是这个周末 |
[50:44] | It’s watching you with her. And knowing what we’re doing. | 看到你和她在一起 然后想想我们做的事 |
[50:47] | What are we doing? It’s just… | 我们在干什么啊?这简直… |
[50:51] | It’s hard to see you with her, Dex. | 看到你和她一起我很难受 德克斯 |
[50:55] | I can’t believe I’m saying these things. | 真不敢相信我会说出这样的话 |
[50:58] | Rachel, what we need is some time alone. | 雷切尔 我们需要点时间独处 |
[51:02] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[51:04] | You know what, next weekend is the Fourth of July. | 正好下个周末是七月四日(美国独立日) |
[51:07] | I’ll say I have to work. | 我就说我要加班 |
[51:10] | And it’ll be like a time-out. | 这就像是个”暂停” |
[51:12] | A time-out to see what this is… | 看看我们两个人一起 |
[51:14] | …without anyone or anything around us. | 置身世外是什么感觉 |
[51:25] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[51:28] | Gotta go. Call you back. | 我得挂了 等下再打给你 |
[51:31] | Sorry. Started without you. | 不好意思 我先吃了 |
[51:32] | Good God. Who are those from? | 我的天 这是谁送的? |
[51:34] | Uh, Marcus. | 呃 马库斯送的 |
[51:36] | Really? Because they look expensive. | 真的吗?这看起来很贵的样子 |
[51:39] | – Should we go? – Yes, we should. | -我们走吧? -好的 我们走 |
[51:41] | And that was him on the phone too, right? | 刚才电话也是他打的 对吧? |
[51:43] | – You doing good? – Should we go? | -你还好吧? -我们走吧? |
[51:46] | Yes, we should. There’s a note. | 嗯 我们走 这有张便条 |
[51:49] | It’s private. Come on. | 拜托 这是私人物品 |
[51:50] | Come on. I was just gonna check his spelling. | 没关系吧 我只是看看他有没有拼写错误 |
[51:53] | – Heh. – Rachel. | -呵呵 -雷切尔啊 |
[51:58] | Rachel, who are the flowers from? | 雷切尔 这些花到底是谁送的? |
[52:03] | Do you want me to guess? | 你想让我猜猜吗? |
[52:06] | Please don’t. | 求你别这样 |
[52:13] | Please say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[52:15] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[52:16] | I mean, I guess I’m impressed, actually. | 我是说 我其实很吃惊 |
[52:20] | I didn’t think you had it in you. Him either. | 我不知道你还有这一手 他也一样 |
[52:24] | It’s nothing to be proud of. | 这又不是什么光彩的事情 |
[52:28] | Oh, my God, it’s terrible. | 噢 我的天啊 这糟透了 |
[52:29] | Why? Nobody’s married yet. | 为什么?他们还没结婚 |
[52:32] | And, besides, sometimes good people do bad things, right? | 而且人非圣贤 孰能无过 是吧? |
[52:36] | And, hey, I could see you guys together. | 并且我觉得你们俩挺般配的 |
[52:43] | So, what’s the plan? | 那么 你怎么打算? |
[52:45] | You gonna stay here, spend Fourth of July weekend with him? | 你要在这里和他一起过独立日吗? |
[52:48] | He wants to spend some time together to see what this thing is. | 他想要和我独处一段时间 看看彼此的感觉 |
[52:54] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么? |
[52:56] | I want not to want him. | 我想让自己不喜欢他 |
[53:01] | Is that true? | 真的是这样吗? |
[53:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[53:09] | Well, I can tell you this. | 不过我可以告诉你的是 |
[53:11] | If the roles were reversed… | 如果你和达西互换角色 |
[53:14] | …Darcy wouldn’t even hesitate. | 她绝不会犹豫的 |
[53:18] | Darcy, I really have to get back to work. | 达西 我真的得回去上班了 |
[53:20] | What about these? | 这双怎么样? |
[53:23] | Did you hear me? | 你有听我说话吗? |
[53:25] | Can I read you something? | 好吧 能听我读点东西么? |
[53:26] | Can you read it fast? | 行 你能快点读吗? |
[53:27] | – It’s my vows. – I have to be… | -我的婚礼誓词 -我必须… |
[53:35] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[53:37] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[53:39] | “Dex. | “德克斯啊 |
[53:43] | Dex. | 德克斯啊 |
[53:45] | Our love is like the ocean. Endless and deep, always flowing.” | 我们的爱宛如大海 宽广而深沉 波涛汹涌 |
[53:53] | It’s awful? You hate it? | 很烂是不是?你不喜欢? |
[53:56] | I don’t hate it. It’s lovely. | 我很喜欢 很可爱 |
[54:00] | Oceans don’t flow. Rivers flow. | 海水不会流动 河水才会流淌 |
[54:02] | See, you’re better at this than I am. Help me. | 看 你这方面比我强多了 帮帮我 |
[54:07] | Right now? | 现在吗? |
[54:09] | – Come on. – Okay. | -拜托了 -好吧 |
[54:10] | Well, forget the ocean. | 那么 别说大海了 |
[54:12] | Forget the ocean. | 不说大海 |
[54:14] | Uh, tell him that… | 嗯 跟他说… |
[54:17] | …when you’re with him, everything makes sense. | 当你和他在一起时 一切都那么顺利成章 |
[54:23] | Right? | 是这样吧? |
[54:25] | And he makes you giddy. | 并且他令你深深陶醉 |
[54:30] | And… | 还有… |
[54:32] | …uh, tell him that… | 嗯 告诉他… |
[54:37] | …he makes you the person you want to be, | 他使你努力追求真实的自我 |
[54:39] | instead of the person you are. | 而不是安于现状 |
[54:43] | And that… | 还有… |
[54:47] | …uh, the idea of life without him is… | 嗯 没有他的生活… |
[54:53] | …not only unbearable, it’s unimaginable. | 不仅无法忍受 甚至无法想像 |
[54:58] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[55:00] | – Ha, ha. Hi. – What’s up? | -哈哈 嗨 -最近怎么样? |
[55:02] | How are you? I haven’t seen you guys forever. | 你好吗?好久不见 |
[55:05] | – How’s it going? What’s happening? – I know. | -你怎么样啊?最近还好吧? -还行 |
[55:07] | – Who’s that? – Oh, that’s Rachel. | -那是谁? -哦 那是雷切尔 |
[55:09] | You remember Rachel. My best friend from forever. | 你还记得雷切尔吧 我永远最好的朋友 |
[55:12] | I know, I’m getting… I’m getting shoes for my wedding. | 是啊 我在为婚礼挑选鞋子 |
[55:15] | – Can you believe it? – No! | -你敢相信我要结婚了吗? -难以置信! |
[55:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[55:22] | If you’re driving to the beach, I hope you packed your patience… | 如果你正往海滩方向行驶 那你得做好心理准备… |
[55:26] | …because the roads are jammed, folks… | 因为交通十分拥挤 伙计们… |
[55:28] | …as New York City does its | 由于纽约城每年一度的万人空巷 |
[55:30] | annual disappearing act for the Fourth of July. | 独立日旅行 |
[55:50] | – Who is it? – It’s Dex. | -是哪位? -我是德克斯 |
[55:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[56:00] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[56:05] | You know what, I’m gonna come down there. | 我看还是我下去吧 |
[56:07] | I can come up. | 我可以上来的 |
[56:08] | No, no, no. I’m coming down. | 别别别 还是我下去吧 |
[56:24] | Sorry. I’m… Ugh, I’m just a… | 抱歉 我…呃 我只是… |
[56:27] | – A wreck? – Heh. | -不太清醒? -呵 |
[56:29] | Yes. Heh-heh-heh. | 是啊 呵呵呵 |
[56:32] | – So shall we go? – Yeah. | -那么 我们走吧? -好吧 |
[56:38] | Wow. It really is deserted. | 哇 这里好安静阿 |
[56:41] | Yeah, it’s just us. | 是啊 只有我们俩 |
[56:46] | – Is that her? You can answer if you want. – No. | -是她吗?你想接就接吧 -没关系 |
[56:48] | You know what, I’m gonna turn this thing off. | 我还是关机吧 |
[57:02] | I’m sorry. I’m not… I just… I’m not, uh, really comfortable. | 很抱歉 我不是…我只是…不太自在 |
[57:08] | No, it’s okay… | 不 没关系… |
[57:10] | …because this is already the best weekend I’ve had in a long time. | 因为这已经是我很久以来经历的最好的周末了 |
[57:22] | Do you remember that night when we were studying for our Torts final? | 你还记得我们一起准备侵权法期末考试的那个夜晚吗? |
[57:26] | And you were laughing so hard? | 而且你笑得很厉害? |
[57:29] | You know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你肯定记得我说的那个夜晚 是吧? |
[57:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:34] | Didn’t you feel what I was feeling? | 你当时和我的感觉一样吗? |
[57:39] | I did. | 是的 |
[57:43] | At least I was hoping that’s what you were feeling. | 至少我希望你是喜欢我的 |
[57:47] | Yeah, but, then, that night when I met Darcy… | 是啊 可之后 那晚我们遇见了达西… |
[57:51] | …I actually thought you set us up. | 我真的以为你是要撮合我俩 |
[57:54] | I just didn’t think someone like you… | 我只是没想到像你这样的人… |
[57:57] | …could ever like someone like me. | 会喜欢我这样女生 |
[59:09] | That’s a nice way to wake up. | 这样醒来感觉真好 |
[59:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[59:18] | I wanna tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些话 |
[59:20] | Tell me something. | 那你说吧 |
[59:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[59:32] | I love you, Rachel. | 我爱你 雷切尔 |
[59:37] | I think I always have loved you. | 我觉得我爱的一直都是你 |
[59:51] | Imagine I’m holding your hand right now. | 想象一下 我正拉着你的手 |
[59:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:58] | – You’re blushing. – Dexter. | -你脸红了 -德克斯特 |
[1:00:04] | Is that…? | 那是…? |
[1:00:05] | – That’s my parents. – Who’s that? | -那是我的父母 -你说什么? |
[1:00:08] | I wonder what he’s doing. He’s not supposed to be in town. | 我想知道他在这做什么 他不应该在这里的 |
[1:00:10] | Oh, my God. I should go. | 噢 天啊 我应该离开 |
[1:00:13] | No, don’t. | 不 你不用走 |
[1:00:14] | – Dex. – Stay. | -德克斯 -留下吧 |
[1:00:16] | Well, this is a surprise. Heh, heh. | 真是个惊喜啊 呵呵 |
[1:00:18] | Dex, what are you doing here? We thought you were in the Hamptons. | 德克斯你在这里做什么?我以为你去汉普顿斯了 |
[1:00:21] | – I had to work. – Mm. Had to work. | -我得加班 -嗯 |
[1:00:24] | Mom, Dad, you remember Rachel White. | 妈妈 爸爸 你们还记得雷切尔·白吧 |
[1:00:26] | Oh, my gosh, yes. | 哦 天啊 我记得 |
[1:00:28] | – Hello, dear. – Hi. Good to see you. | -你好 亲爱的 -嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[1:00:31] | Guess who was asleep in the box… | 猜猜是谁曾在盒子 |
[1:00:32] | …with his head on the pillow next to Buddy. | 和巴蒂同床共枕 |
[1:00:35] | Little Dex did not come out of that box for two days. Ha-ha-ha. | 小德克斯呆在那个盒子里 整整两天都没出来 |
[1:00:40] | Dexter, come. Let’s walk. | 德克斯特 过来 我们去走走 |
[1:00:42] | – Excuse us, ladies. – Excuse us. | -我们先走了 女士们 -我们先走了 |
[1:00:44] | Mom, thank you for thoroughly embarrassing me. Appreciate that. | 妈妈 谢谢你令我尴尬透顶 感激不尽 |
[1:00:47] | My pleasure. | 不用客气 |
[1:00:52] | Your mother doesn’t like me drinking during the daytime. | 你妈妈不喜欢我白天喝酒 |
[1:00:56] | Well, she looks good. She seems happy. | 她看起来气色很好 很开心的样子 |
[1:00:59] | She sure does. | 是很开心 |
[1:01:01] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so happy. | 头一次见她这么开心 |
[1:01:05] | Must be the wedding. | 为婚礼而高兴吧 |
[1:01:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:01:11] | Dad, can I ask you a question? | 爸 我能问你个问题吗? |
[1:01:16] | Have you ever gone down a road… | 你有没有过顺着一条路走… |
[1:01:20] | …I mean, far down it and… | 走到很远很远… |
[1:01:25] | And wondered maybe if it wasn’t what you want? | 忽然怀疑 这条路不是你想要走的路? |
[1:01:30] | What you want. | 你想要的 |
[1:01:33] | The problem with that expression is… | 这种说法的问题是… |
[1:01:34] | …it’s frequently at odds with what’s right. | 它总是与你该做的相冲突 |
[1:01:39] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[1:01:42] | Now, whatever’s going on | 不管你和那女孩发生了什么 |
[1:01:45] | between you and that girl, you stop it. Now. | 你们赶紧给我结束 |
[1:01:46] | – But, Dad… – No. | -可是 爸… -不行 |
[1:01:48] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你明白我的意思 |
[1:01:52] | That’s not the kind of people we are. | 我们不是那种人 |
[1:01:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 父亲 |
[1:02:05] | Your mom is a sweetheart. | 你妈妈太可爱了 |
[1:02:09] | Your dad… | 你爸爸… |
[1:02:11] | I see where the strong silent thing comes from. | 倒是和你一样 很沉默 |
[1:02:17] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧? |
[1:02:18] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m just tired. | 没有 没有 我就是累了 |
[1:02:26] | Do you wanna come up? | 你想上来吗? |
[1:02:29] | I do, but, uh, Darcy texted and they’re on their way back, so… | 想 可达西发短信说她们就要回来了 所以… |
[1:02:34] | – Oh. Yeah. – I should… | -哦 好 -我应该… |
[1:02:39] | Rachel, just so you know… | 雷切尔 你要知道… |
[1:02:42] | …what I said this morning… | 我今天早上所说的… |
[1:02:44] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[1:02:49] | I meant it. | 是我的真心话 |
[1:03:03] | That’s what he said? | 他这样说? |
[1:03:05] | It’s complicated, Ethan. | 很复杂的 伊桑 |
[1:03:11] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[1:03:13] | Don’t what? Rachel, it’s not complicated. He’s being a dick. | 别怎样?雷切尔 一点都不复杂 他就是个混蛋 |
[1:03:17] | To be honest, you’re being stupid. | 说实话 你很愚蠢 |
[1:03:19] | – Whoa. I’m being stupid? – Yes. | -什么 我很愚蠢? -对 |
[1:03:22] | He’s stringing you along. And the worst part is you’re just letting him. | 他耍你呢 而你竟然心甘情愿让他耍 |
[1:03:25] | How long are you gonna let this happen? His wedding day? | 你想让他耍你到什么时候?到他结婚那天? |
[1:03:28] | – His first anniversary? – He’s not even married yet, Ethan. | -他的一周年纪念日? -他还没结婚呢 伊桑 |
[1:03:31] | Exactly, Rachel. He’s not even married yet. | 说对了 雷切尔 他还没结婚 |
[1:03:34] | Which means he can change his situation anytime he wants. | 意味着他随时可以解除婚约 |
[1:03:37] | But he hasn’t, has he? | 可他没有 不是吗? |
[1:03:41] | Have you even seen him, have you even talked to him since the Fourth of July? | 独立日以后你见过他吗 和他说过话吗? |
[1:03:47] | Rachel, when did you become one of these women that just waits? | 雷切尔 你什么时候成了那种默默等待的女人了? |
[1:03:51] | And is still waiting. | 你现在还在等 |
[1:03:54] | I don’t exactly see you living your happily ever after. | 我看你过得也不怎么幸福啊 |
[1:03:57] | Maybe you’re right. But at least I try. At least I take chances. | 也许你是对的 可至少我尝试了 至少我敢于尝试 |
[1:04:01] | When? When is the last time you took a chance? | 什么时候?你上次尝试是什么时候了? |
[1:04:04] | Two days ago, when I decided to move to London. | 两天前 我决定搬去伦敦 |
[1:04:07] | – What? – Yeah. I’m moving there in the fall. | -什么? -对 我秋天搬去那里 |
[1:04:11] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你准备什么时候告诉我呢? |
[1:04:13] | Um, today. Just now, actually, before you yelled at me. | 今天啊 刚才想告诉你 然后你就冲我嚷嚷了 |
[1:04:21] | There’s a publisher who’s really interested in my book. | 有个出版商对我的书很感兴趣 |
[1:04:23] | She wants to work on it. | 她想研究下这本书 |
[1:04:25] | Ethan, that’s incredible. | 太棒了 伊桑 |
[1:04:28] | Hey, you wanna give me a killer going-away present? | 嘿 你想给我个超赞的临别礼物吗? |
[1:04:31] | – What? – Tell your boyfriend to make a decision. | -要什么? -让你的男友做决定 |
[1:04:41] | Nice, Justin. | 不错啊 贾斯汀 |
[1:04:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:04:54] | Oh, nice one! | 摔得不错啊! |
[1:04:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:05:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:05:02] | So I’m lying in bed last night… | 我昨晚躺在床上… |
[1:05:04] | …thinking about you, wondering if I should jerk off or not. | 想着你 看我能不能自慰起来 |
[1:05:10] | But the thing was, I couldn’t get it up. | 问题是 我就是起不来 |
[1:05:13] | And that never happens, by the way. Just FYI. Never happens to me. | 顺便一提 这是从没有过的事啊 从没有过 |
[1:05:17] | And it wasn’t because I don’t think you’re hot. I do. | 不是因为我不觉得你辣 我确实觉得 |
[1:05:20] | I totally think you’re hot. | 我觉得你超辣 |
[1:05:22] | I just feel… | 我就是觉得… |
[1:05:23] | I don’t know. I associate you now with failure. | 不知道 现在我想着你成功不了 |
[1:05:30] | How do you make the most hideous things sound charming? | 你是怎么把这么恶心的事 说得这么迷人的呢? |
[1:05:33] | – That’s a compliment, right? – Sure. Ha-ha-ha. | -你这是夸我呢吧? -当然了 哈哈哈 |
[1:05:37] | So how big you think it is? | 你觉得它有多大呢? |
[1:05:39] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:05:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:05:42] | The house. You think it’ll be big? | 我说房子呢 你觉得它会很大吗? |
[1:05:44] | What house? | 什么房子? |
[1:05:46] | The house that Dex’s old man is buying for him and Darcy. | 德克斯的老爸买给他和达西的房子 |
[1:05:50] | What, Darcy didn’t tell you? | 达西没告诉你吗? |
[1:05:52] | Yeah, yeah. My dad is Dex’s dad’s realtor. | 哦对 我爸是德克斯他爸的地产经纪人 |
[1:05:54] | They’re… Right now, they’re out in Westchester… | 他们是…现在 他们正在韦斯切斯特 |
[1:05:57] | …looking for $2 million mansions. | 找一座价值2百万美元的住宅 |
[1:06:00] | Must be nice, huh? | 一定不错了 是吧? |
[1:06:06] | Gorgeous. REALTOR: Oak floors throughout. | 太棒了 铺满橡木地板 |
[1:06:09] | This is the study. | 这是书房 |
[1:06:11] | You look good in here, babe. | 你很衬这房子啊 宝贝 |
[1:06:13] | Hand-cut Vermont fieldstone. Watch your step. | 手工切割的佛蒙特州大卵石 小心台阶 |
[1:06:17] | Natural light to the left. | 左边是自然光 |
[1:06:20] | Southern exposure to the right. | 右边朝阳 |
[1:06:25] | So how many kids you planning to have? | 你们准备要几个孩子? |
[1:06:27] | As many as Dex’s father tells me to have. | 德克斯的爸爸让我要多少 我就要多少 |
[1:06:30] | – This is amazing. – Isn’t it great? | -这太棒了 -是吧? |
[1:06:32] | We love you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 我们太爱你了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:06:36] | Hmm. So Dex? | 那么 德克斯? |
[1:06:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:06:45] | It’s great. | 很好 |
[1:06:53] | – Hello. – Hey, you little tart. | -嗨 -嘿 你这小荡妇 |
[1:06:56] | Marcus just texted me. | 马库斯刚给我发短信 |
[1:06:58] | He said you guys saw each other today. | 说你们今天见面了 |
[1:07:01] | So spill the beans. Circumcised? | 坦白交代吧 他做过包皮切割没? |
[1:07:05] | When were you gonna tell me about looking at houses? | 你准备什么时候告诉我你们在看房子? |
[1:07:09] | How did you know? Oh, Marcus’s dad. | 你怎么知道的?哦 马库斯的老爸 |
[1:07:13] | Um, it wasn’t, like, a little secret. | 呃 也不是有意瞒着你 |
[1:07:16] | Wait till you see this house that we loved. | 有机会带你去看那房子 我们真是大爱 |
[1:07:18] | Oh, my God. We loved it. | 哦对 我的天 爱死了 |
[1:07:20] | We haven’t decided anything yet. | 我们还没定呢 |
[1:07:22] | – Oh, am I on speaker? – Hi, Rach. | -你是在公放吗? -嗨 扎赫 |
[1:07:24] | Hey, Dex. | 嘿 德克斯 |
[1:07:26] | You like the house too? | 你也喜欢那房子吗? |
[1:07:28] | Uh, yeah, it was… It was okay. | 是啊 它…还好 |
[1:07:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[1:07:33] | We loved it. | 是我们的大爱 |
[1:07:34] | That’s great. I gotta go. But, Darce? | 太棒了 我要走了 不过 达希? |
[1:07:37] | – Yeah. – Yes, Marcus is circumcised. | -嗯 -对的 马库斯做包皮切割了 |
[1:07:44] | Opposing counsel gave me a two-week extension to respond. | 对方律师给我延期两周时间回应 |
[1:07:47] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我不挂 |
[1:08:12] | We only have one night. | 我们只有一晚上时间 |
[1:08:15] | Oh, I know. Me too. | 哦 我知道 我也一样 |
[1:08:19] | – Bye, Rachel. – Night. Bye. | -拜拜 雷切尔 -晚安 拜拜 |
[1:08:21] | – Good night. Good night, Darcy. – Air, air. | -晚安 达西 晚安 -呼吸一下 |
[1:08:23] | Darce, where…? Where are you going? | 达希 你…?你要去哪? |
[1:08:25] | You know what? I’m gonna sleep over at Rachel’s tonight. | 你知道吗?我今晚要在雷切尔家睡 |
[1:08:28] | Oh, come on. We haven’t had a sleepover in, like, forever. | 哦 拜托 我们好久没一起过夜了 |
[1:08:31] | And, plus, Dex is gonna be… | 而且 德克斯和他的单身汉朋友们 |
[1:08:33] | out with all his bachelor buddies all night. | 要玩上一夜呢 |
[1:08:38] | Okay, bye. | 行 再见 |
[1:08:39] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:08:42] | So, what’s going on in Marcus-land? | 你和马库斯怎么样了? |
[1:08:45] | You gonna marry him? | 你要嫁给他吗? |
[1:08:46] | Stop it. | 行了啦 |
[1:08:47] | What? Marcus isn’t marriage material? | 怎么?马库斯不是结婚的料吗? |
[1:08:53] | Who is calling at this ungodly hour? | 这个点谁打的电话啊? |
[1:08:58] | – Who is it? – Hello? | -谁啊? -喂? |
[1:09:00] | Rachel, it’s me. Please, don’t hang up. | 雷切尔 是我 拜托 别挂 |
[1:09:03] | – Rachel. – Who is it? | -雷切尔 -是谁啊? |
[1:09:05] | I miss you. That’s all I want to say. | 我很想你 我就想说这个 |
[1:09:09] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:09:11] | Look, can I come up? I just wanna talk. | 我能上去吗?就想和你谈谈 |
[1:09:16] | Who is it? | 是谁啊? |
[1:09:18] | – Ethan. – Ethan? | -是伊桑 -伊桑? |
[1:09:20] | Ethan? No, it’s Dex. | 伊桑?不 我是德克斯 |
[1:09:22] | I’m downstairs. | 我在楼下 |
[1:09:24] | – Can I see you? – Wait, you’re downstairs? | -能见见你吗? -等等 你在楼下? |
[1:09:26] | No! No, no, no! Darcy’s here, so… | 不行!不行!达西在这 所以… |
[1:09:28] | He’s downstairs and he wants to come up at 3 in the morning? | 凌晨3点 他在楼下 还想上来? |
[1:09:32] | Um, I’m gonna… | 呃 我要… |
[1:09:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:09:38] | – Ew. – What? | -恶心 -什么? |
[1:09:39] | Ew! Ew! | 恶心!恶心! |
[1:09:43] | Oh, my God. You are having a fling with Ethan? | 我的天 你和伊桑有一腿啊? |
[1:09:50] | Oh, my God, you’re having an affair with Ethan. | 我的天 你和伊桑搞过了 |
[1:09:52] | – I gotta go. – He’s downstairs. | -我挂了 -他在楼下 |
[1:09:54] | – No, he’s… Oh, shit. – Ainsley? | -不 他…该死 -爱瑟利? |
[1:09:59] | Oh, Ainsley! Way to go, honey! | 哦 爱瑟利!很给力啊你! |
[1:10:01] | I didn’t know you had it in you, you little shithead! | 我才知道你这么有胆啊 你这白痴! |
[1:10:04] | – Close the window. – You little tart. | 关住窗户 你这小荡妇 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, my God. Why didn’t you tell me? | 我的天 你干嘛不告诉我? |
[1:10:10] | Um, you know, it just happened. | 呃 就那样发生了 |
[1:10:13] | It just happened. | 就是发生了 |
[1:10:15] | Well, we’re gonna celebrate your just happening right now. | 我们现在来庆祝下你的就那样发生 |
[1:10:20] | – What are you doing? – Oh, come on. | -你干嘛呢? -来吧 |
[1:10:22] | – It’s your favorite thing in the world. – Darcy, no. No. | -这是你在这世上最喜欢的事 -达西 别 别 |
[1:10:25] | – Not tonight. – Sixth grade, second place. | -今晚不行 -六年级 第二名 |
[1:10:27] | Not now. | 我现在没心情 |
[1:10:28] | We should’ve won. Get over here right now. | 我们该赢的 赶紧过来 |
[1:10:31] | I suck. | 我跳不好 |
[1:10:34] | Ooh, baby, baby | 哦 宝贝 宝贝 |
[1:10:36] | Baby, baby | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[1:10:38] | Ooh, baby | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:10:41] | Salt-N-Pepa’s here, and we’re in effect… | Salt-N-Pepa在这 我们准备好了 |
[1:10:43] | Want you to push it back | 来和你玩一下 |
[1:10:45] | Coolin’ by day, then at night Workin’ up a sweat | 白天够凉爽了 晚上出点汗 |
[1:10:49] | Come on, girls, | 来吧 美眉们 |
[1:10:50] | let’s go show the guys That we know how to become… | 告诉那些男人我们知道如何成为 |
[1:10:53] | Number one in a hot party show Now, push it | 派对上最红的女人 现在 我们来跳舞 |
[1:10:59] | Push it good | 畅舞一曲 |
[1:11:03] | Push it real good | 尽情畅舞 |
[1:11:07] | Push it good | 畅舞一曲 |
[1:11:10] | Push it real good | 尽情畅舞 |
[1:11:26] | People who were friends as kids almost always lose touch eventually. | 小时候的朋友长大了总会慢慢失去联系 |
[1:11:32] | I’m glad we didn’t. | 很高兴我们没有 |
[1:11:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:11:39] | And we never will, right? | 我们也永远不会 是吗? |
[1:11:43] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:11:46] | I don’t think there’s anybody who knows me like you. | 没有人像你这么了解我了 |
[1:11:49] | Not even Dex does. | 德克斯都比不上你 |
[1:11:52] | Not like you do. | 没你了解我 |
[1:11:55] | It’s like you totally accept me. | 你完全接纳了我 |
[1:12:00] | Darce, why are you saying all this? | 达希 你干嘛说这些? |
[1:12:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:11] | But when you’re getting married, | 一个人快结婚了 |
[1:12:13] | you start thinking about all your big moments. | 就会开始想自己生命中的重要时刻 |
[1:12:18] | And you’re in all of mine. | 我的时刻里都有你的陪伴 |
[1:12:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:12:37] | Darcy? | 达西啊? |
[1:12:45] | I have to tell you something. | 我有一件事要告诉你 |
[1:12:55] | Something I’ve done. | 我做的一件事 |
[1:12:58] | Rachel… | 雷切尔 亲爱的… |
[1:13:01] | …I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:13:03] | And I would never let anyone hurt you, ever. | 我永远不会让任何人伤害你 |
[1:13:09] | And you wouldn’t let anyone hurt me, right? | 你也不会让任何人伤害我 是吧? |
[1:13:14] | No. | 是的 |
[1:13:41] | Rach. | 扎赫啊 |
[1:13:44] | – Hmm. – Rach. Oh, God. | -嗯 -扎赫 哦 天啊 |
[1:13:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:13:50] | Do you think I should marry Dex? | 你觉得我该嫁给德克斯吗? |
[1:13:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:55] | No, I mean it. Do you think this is a good idea? | 我是认真的 你觉得我们结婚靠谱吗? |
[1:13:58] | I mean, nobody knows me like you. And you sort of know Dex too. | 我是说 没有人像你这么了解我 你也了解德克斯 |
[1:14:02] | And you’re much smarter than I am. I mean, book-smarter, anyway. | 你比我聪明多了 当然是指书本上 |
[1:14:06] | But what I’m trying to say is… | 但我想说的是… |
[1:14:08] | …you’re not gonna let me do anything dumb, are you? | 你不会让我做蠢事的 是吧? |
[1:14:11] | Darcy. | 达西 亲 |
[1:14:13] | No, I mean it, because… | 我是认真的 因为… |
[1:14:16] | Ugh, I can really do… I can really do dumb shit. | 我真的会…我真的会做蠢事 |
[1:14:21] | Because I do love him. I do. | 因为我确实爱他 真的 |
[1:14:24] | And I know what he sees in me. | 我也知道他看上我什么 |
[1:14:26] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:29] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[1:14:31] | He’s never met anybody like me… | 他从没见过我这个类型的… |
[1:14:34] | …because I don’t let stuff get to me. | 因为我总是事事顺利 |
[1:14:37] | Which is true, because I always assume everything’ll just work out. | 这是真的 因为我觉得一切都会迎刃而解 |
[1:14:40] | And I guess it’s because it always has. | 至今为止也确实是这样 |
[1:14:43] | So I make him lighter, and he kind of… | 所以我让他觉得很轻松 而他… |
[1:14:47] | He makes me heavier, somehow. In a good way. | 他让我觉得沉重 这种沉重是好的 |
[1:14:52] | Does that make sense? | 这样说得通吗? |
[1:14:54] | It does. | 是的 |
[1:14:58] | And what you said in your vows… | 你在婚誓里所说的… |
[1:15:01] | …I feel that. | 我感受到了 |
[1:15:02] | Especially when you said… | 尤其是当你说… |
[1:15:05] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:15:07] | What exactly did you say again? | 你当时说什么来着? |
[1:15:09] | – Life without him would be unimaginable. – Yes. And it would. | -没有他 生活不可想象 -对 是会无法想象 |
[1:15:14] | But is that enough for a marriage? | 但这来当做结婚的理由充分吗? |
[1:15:20] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:15:24] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[1:15:27] | You should marry him. | 你应该嫁给他 |
[1:15:35] | I love you so much. | 我真是太爱你了 |
[1:15:38] | I love you, Darcy. | 我也爱你 达西 |
[1:15:41] | You are the best girlfriend in the world. Ever. | 你是世界上最好的闺蜜 |
[1:15:48] | So it’s okay that I kind of cheated on him a little bit? | 所以 我小小的劈了腿也是可以的? |
[1:15:53] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:55] | I… Just barely. Heh. Once. | 我…只是大概 嗯 一次 |
[1:15:58] | – With whom? – Well, he was a guy from work. | -和谁? -嗯 就是工作上的朋友 |
[1:16:02] | And it was nothing. You know me, it was just sex. | 没什么啦 你知道我的 只是寻欢作乐 |
[1:16:06] | And I felt terrible, so that’s good. | 而且我觉得很糟 所以没事啦 |
[1:16:10] | Right? | 是不是? |
[1:16:12] | Plus, Dex hasn’t had sex with me since before the Fourth of July. | 何况 从独立日之后德克斯就没有和我上过床了 |
[1:16:16] | Ugh. I’m so happy I got this off my chest. | 嗯 我好开心 终于卸下了这块心头大石 |
[1:16:20] | I hate feeling guilty. I hate it. | 我讨厌负罪感 超讨厌 |
[1:16:23] | I feel so much better now. | 我现在觉得好多了 |
[1:16:26] | Oh, my God. So when are you gonna tell him? | 哦 天呐 你要告诉他吗? |
[1:16:29] | Do you want me to tell him? I would love to tell him. | 你要我去告诉他吗?我很乐意去跟他说的 |
[1:16:32] | It’s none of your business. I told Darcy to marry him. I’m bowing out. | 不关你的事 我鼓励达西和他结婚的 我退出了 |
[1:16:36] | She just told you she’s cheating. You want your opportunity, take it. | 她才告诉你 她劈腿的 要找机会的话就是现在了 |
[1:16:39] | Ethan, stop. | 伊桑 别说了 |
[1:16:41] | I don’t really get it. I don’t get how you let her win all the time. | 我就是不明白了 你为什么老是让她得逞 |
[1:16:47] | Oh. No, “Wow” Nothing. If the tables were turned, | 哦 别 没什么好”哇”的 如果情况反过来 |
[1:16:49] | you think she’d let you win? | 你觉得她会让你如愿吗? |
[1:16:51] | Will you stop? What is it with you two? | 你能不能消停会?你们两个有什么过节? |
[1:16:52] | Why do you hate her so much? | 你为什么这么讨厌她? |
[1:16:55] | What? I don’t hate her. | 什么?我没有讨厌她 |
[1:16:56] | I hate the fact that you yield to her at every turn. | 我只是看不惯你每次都让着她 |
[1:17:00] | So why do you do it? Why do you let her win? | 你为什么要这样?为什么把好处都给她? |
[1:17:02] | Because that’s what Darcy does. Darcy wins. She always has. | 因为达西就是这样 达西心想事成 就是这样 |
[1:17:06] | She sees things, she wants them, she gets them. | 她看见了 心里想要了 那就是她的了 |
[1:17:10] | Ethan, she got into Notre Dame. | 伊桑 她都进了巴黎圣母院 |
[1:17:12] | Do you know how hard it is to get into Notre Dame? It is impossible. | 你知道要进巴黎圣母院有多难吗?难于登天 |
[1:17:16] | But she did. And with her grades? | 但她做到了 还是凭着那种成绩? |
[1:17:20] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 对吧? |
[1:17:22] | You’re not kidding? Did you see her acceptance letter? | 你说真的?你看过录用通知书了吗? |
[1:17:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[1:17:25] | Did you see the acceptance letter? I didn’t. | 你看到录用通知了吗?我可没看见 |
[1:17:28] | Remember when she asked Michael Jordan to prom? | 你还记得她邀请迈克尔去舞会那次吗? |
[1:17:31] | They sent a letter saying he couldn’t make it. | 他们来函说他来不了 |
[1:17:33] | How many times did she show us that letter? | 你还记得那封信她让我们看了几次吗? |
[1:17:35] | I could recite it right now. That was a rejection. | 我现在就能背给你停 那是封拒绝函 |
[1:17:38] | Do you really think if she were accepted… | 你真的觉得 如果她被录用了… |
[1:17:40] | …that she wouldn’t make us memorize that letter too? | 她不会让我们也把那信背下来? |
[1:17:43] | Rachel, come on. | 雷切尔 得了吧 |
[1:17:45] | She never got into Notre Dame. | 她才进不了巴黎圣母院 |
[1:17:52] | Rachel. Okay, look, I get it. | 雷切尔 好吧 听着 我明白了 |
[1:17:54] | You’re in a tough spot because you love him. | 你现在进退两难 因为你爱他 |
[1:17:56] | But you gotta do something about it. | 但是你不能坐以待毙 雷切尔 |
[1:17:58] | He’s a coward. If he breaks your heart, I’m gonna take a swing at him. | 他就是个软蛋 如果他伤了你的心 我就去教训他 |
[1:18:01] | Then I’m gonna let him beat me up. | 然后我估计会被他痛打一顿 |
[1:18:02] | I gotta go. I’m late. | 我得走了 要迟到了 |
[1:18:04] | I know! Rachel, that’s the point. Be late. Better yet, quit. | 我知道!雷切尔 这才是我要说的 迟到总比不到好 |
[1:18:08] | At least it would be a decision. Rachel! | 至少是一个决定 雷切尔! |
[1:18:10] | You’re all going to hell anyway, so you might as well do something for yourself. | 反正你都死定了 为什么不为自己捞点好处 |
[1:18:14] | For once. Rachel, you deserve to be happy. | 就这一次 雷切尔 你应该过得开心点 |
[1:18:18] | Then butt out. That would make me happy. | 闭上嘴 这样我就开心了 |
[1:18:21] | I’ll figure it out on my own. | 我会自己解决的 |
[1:18:23] | Oh. Oh, that’s great. Let me know how that goes. | 哦 太好了 别忘了告诉我你有什么进展 |
[1:18:35] | Serve is up. | 开球了 |
[1:18:37] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[1:18:41] | – Whoo! – Go! Yes! | -哇! -来了!就是这样! |
[1:18:44] | Five-zip. We’re killing you, Rachel. | 通杀 你们毫无还手之力 雷切尔 |
[1:18:46] | Isn’t that the truth? | 真是说得太好了? |
[1:18:49] | It is, right? | 对吧? |
[1:18:50] | I’m really competitive, so I need you to focus. | 我可是求胜心切啊 我要你好好的打 |
[1:18:53] | You gotta pop it, Rach. Pop it. | 你得挥拍 扎赫 大力挥 |
[1:18:56] | – It’s a backhand. – Serve’s up. Here we go. | -反手抽球 -开球了 接招 |
[1:18:58] | Go, Dex, do it. | 快 德克斯 开球 |
[1:19:00] | – Aah! Oops. – Yeah! | -啊!没接着! -耶! |
[1:19:03] | Who doesn’t love badminton? | 有谁会不喜欢打羽毛球的? |
[1:19:05] | Have you ever even played a sport in your life? | 你活到现在到底有没有参加过运动? |
[1:19:08] | I think she’s calling you gay, son. | 我觉得她在骂你同性恋 孩子 |
[1:19:10] | – I heard it. – Hey, Romeo. | -我听到了 -嘿 情圣 |
[1:19:11] | Why don’t you get up off your ass and come help out your Juliet? | 你怎么不挪下屁股站起来 帮一下你的小情人? |
[1:19:15] | – What? – Darcy. | -什么? -达西 |
[1:19:17] | Your secret lover. Wink, wink. | 你的秘密小情人 不解释 |
[1:19:18] | – Darcy. – Rachel shared your secret. Oops. | -达西 -雷切尔把你给招出来了 啊呀 |
[1:19:22] | Oh. Oh, wow. We’re sharing secrets now. | 哦 哦 所以我们现在都开诚布公啦 |
[1:19:25] | See, I didn’t know we were at that part of the day, but I am in. | 哦 我还不知道今天有这个可以玩 一定要算我一个 |
[1:19:29] | – Ethan. – This sounds like fun. | -伊桑 -听起来挺有趣 |
[1:19:30] | – Give me this. Let’s do this. – The novelist wants to play. | -把拍子给我 让我来 -小说家要打球了 |
[1:19:33] | I got an idea. How about it’s us versus you guys… | 我有个主意 我们两个和你们打 |
[1:19:36] | …but we’ll do a secret for every point? | 赢一个球就说一个秘密 |
[1:19:38] | – Love that. – Ethan. Stop. | -这主意好 -伊桑 别闹了 |
[1:19:41] | Gotta do this. Here we go. | 总要面对的 开打吧 |
[1:19:43] | – Don’t. – I love it so much, I’ll serve first. | -伊桑 别这样 -我超爱这个的 我先开球 |
[1:19:45] | All right? Hit me, Dex. | 好吗?球给我 德克斯 |
[1:19:49] | Dex, hit me. | 德克斯 给我球 |
[1:19:51] | His name rhymes with sex. You know that? | 他的名字和”性”还压着韵呢 你知道吗? |
[1:19:53] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[1:19:54] | I’m so happy to be here. | 来这我真是太高兴了 |
[1:19:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:20:01] | Yes, do it again. | 对 来再来一次 |
[1:20:03] | Whoo! Yeah! Yippee! We got a point. | 唔!耶!好棒!我们赢了一球 |
[1:20:05] | I got a secret. Rachel and Ethan are having sex. | 我要爆料 雷切尔和伊桑最近搞在一起 |
[1:20:08] | – Ugh. – What? | -呃 -什么? |
[1:20:10] | I was there the other night… | 那天晚上我在她家的时候… |
[1:20:12] | …and somebody showed up for a little booty call. | 有个人出现了 想找炮友哟 |
[1:20:15] | I knew it. I called it, I knew it. | 我就知道 我就说嘛 我就知道 |
[1:20:18] | What? You told me you were gay! | 什么?你告诉我你是同性恋? |
[1:20:21] | That makes more sense. | 那更解释得通了 |
[1:20:25] | I think that things are getting a tad competitive. | 我觉得事情变得越来越孩子气了 |
[1:20:28] | Why don’t we just take it down a notch? | 要不我们静下来 停一停? |
[1:20:29] | No. Honey, serve. | 不 甜心 开球 |
[1:20:30] | Rachel’s right. Why don’t we…? | 雷切尔说得对 我们为什么不…? |
[1:20:32] | No, no, no. Let’s do this. | 不 不 不 我们继续打 |
[1:20:34] | – Serve it. – Do it. | -开球 -开球啊 |
[1:20:36] | – Just… – You know what? | -就… -你知道吗? |
[1:20:37] | Let’s keep telling secrets. | 我们继续爆料 |
[1:20:39] | – Come on. – Serve it! | -来啊 -开球! |
[1:20:40] | Yeah. Serve it, Dex. | 对 开球 德克斯 |
[1:20:44] | Serve it, Dex. | 开球 德克斯 |
[1:20:45] | Serve it, Dex. | 开球 德克斯 |
[1:20:48] | Serve it. | 开球 |
[1:20:54] | Yep. Easy. | 对 轻松 |
[1:20:56] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:20:58] | – Excuse me. – Aah! | -让一下 -啊! |
[1:21:01] | – Rachel! – Jesus! | -雷切尔! -天啊! |
[1:21:05] | Come on, Dex! | 继续啊 德克斯! |
[1:21:08] | Okay. Yeah, really? | 好吧 真的 这么认真? |
[1:21:10] | I got it. | 接到了 |
[1:21:14] | – There you go. Yeah. All right. – Ethan, stop. | -接我一招 对 就这样 -伊桑 别闹了 |
[1:21:18] | No. Let’s hear a secret. | 不 现在来爆料 |
[1:21:20] | Rach, why don’t you do this one? | 扎赫 不如你来说? |
[1:21:22] | Come on, guys. I think we’re done here. | 好了 大家 就到这吧 |
[1:21:24] | – No, Dex. We’re not. – Ethan, stop it! | -不 德克斯还没完呢 -伊桑 别这样了! |
[1:21:26] | – What is going on? – If she’s not gonna tell you, I will. | -现在是怎么回事? -如果她不开口 我来说 |
[1:21:29] | Okay, here we go. | 好 事情是这样 |
[1:21:44] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[1:21:46] | What the hell was that? | 你什么意思? |
[1:21:48] | Me? You broke my nose. | 我什么意思?你打断了我的鼻子 |
[1:21:50] | I’m sure I didn’t break your nose. | 我确定我没有打断你的鼻子 |
[1:21:52] | God. And what is all this about us having sex? | 老天 还有我们有一腿的事又算是什么? |
[1:21:56] | Jesus, Rachel, just leave me out of your goddamn soap opera. | 天啊 雷切尔 不要把我编排到你该死的肥皂剧里 |
[1:21:59] | No one asked you to get involved. | 没人叫你参与 |
[1:22:01] | Really? So why have I been listening to this bullshit all summer? | 真的?那为什么这整个夏天 我都在听你唠叨这些? |
[1:22:05] | Rachel, do something, | 雷切尔 做点什么 |
[1:22:06] | because this is just pathetic. But you know what? | 这真是太可悲了 但是你知道么? |
[1:22:09] | At the end of the day, you deserve each other. | 到头来 你们两个还真配 |
[1:22:11] | He’s never gonna do anything. | 他什么也不会做 |
[1:22:13] | You’re never gonna ask him to, and let’s be honest… | 你也不会要他有所行动 老实说了吧… |
[1:22:15] | …you and I both know that, even if you did, | 我们心里都知道 就算你说了 |
[1:22:17] | she will never let you have him. | 她也不会让你称心如意 |
[1:22:21] | – You’re an asshole! – Yeah, maybe I am! | -你就是个混蛋! -对 可能我是! |
[1:22:24] | But I’m the only asshole here who gives a shit about you! | 但这里也只有我这个混蛋会他妈的管你! |
[1:22:36] | I wanna know what it is you’re not telling me. | 我要知道 你瞒着我的是什么事 |
[1:22:38] | There’s nothing to tell. If you wanna know something… | 我没事情瞒着你 如果你真要我说… |
[1:22:41] | I’m sorry, that’s weird and bizarre. And I’m asking you. | 对不起 这样真是诡异 我只是在问你 |
[1:22:44] | I don’t wanna talk outside. | 我不想到外面说 |
[1:22:47] | He’s not really gay, is he? | 他不是同性恋 是吧? |
[1:22:53] | No. | 他不是 |
[1:22:55] | Uh, Claire, we’re not having an affair, either. | 呃 克莱尔 我们之间也没有什么 |
[1:22:59] | That was just a… | 那只是个… |
[1:23:01] | It was… | 是个… |
[1:23:05] | He’s never gonna love me, is he? | 他永远不会爱上我 是吧? |
[1:23:13] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[1:23:18] | Least I tried. Right? | 至少我试过了 是吧? |
[1:23:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:23:30] | Ethan’s… Like I said, I think it’s weird too. | 伊桑…要我说 我觉得那很奇怪 |
[1:23:32] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[1:23:44] | – You told Ethan? – No. He guessed. | -你跟伊桑说的? -没有 他自己猜出来的 |
[1:23:48] | Darcy’s upset. She keeps asking me what happened on the beach today. | 达西生气了 她一直问我今天在沙滩是怎么回事 |
[1:23:52] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[1:23:55] | Work it out with her, Dex. | 自己去搞定她 德克斯 |
[1:23:58] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:24:00] | Rachel. | 雷切尔啊 |
[1:24:04] | Rachel, what am I supposed to do? | 雷切尔 我该怎么做? |
[1:24:07] | Forget what you’re supposed to do, Dex. Do what you wanna do. | 别老惦记着你该怎么做 德克斯 按你想的做 |
[1:24:10] | Live your own life the way you want to live it. | 按照自己的想法生活 |
[1:24:14] | You wanna teach? Teach. | 你想教书?那就去教 |
[1:24:17] | You don’t wanna be the man who lives in the big house you hate? | 你不想住着豪宅 连自己都讨厌自己? |
[1:24:20] | Then don’t be him. | 那就别那样 |
[1:24:22] | Or do. Just decide. | 或者妥协 你得下决定 |
[1:24:59] | – That was awesome. – What? | -那真是太棒了 -什么? |
[1:25:00] | Nothing. You’ve got a great laugh. | 没什么 你笑得很开心 |
[1:25:04] | Wait. When did this happen that you were like, “I wanna be a lawyer”? | 等等 你说”我要当律师”是什么时候的事情?” |
[1:25:07] | Who says, “You know what I wanna do when I grow up? I wanna be a lawyer.” | 谁说的 “你知道我长大要干什么吗?我要当律师” |
[1:25:11] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna take off. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[1:25:12] | Where are you going? Come on, sit down. | 你怎么了?别啊 来坐下 |
[1:25:15] | I’m beat. This week has done me in. | 我累了 这个礼拜太辛苦了 |
[1:25:17] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[1:25:19] | – No, you don’t have to. – No, it’s fine. I’d like to. | -不 你不用送我 -没事 我可以送你 |
[1:25:21] | Stop it. You two stay. I’m exhausted. | 别说了 你们俩坐下 我累死了 |
[1:25:25] | – Darcy, I will call you in the morning. – Okay. | -达西 我明早给你打电话 -好 |
[1:25:28] | Dex, you were incredible this week. I owe you one. | 德克斯 你这个礼拜表现太好了 我欠你一次 |
[1:25:50] | Rachel. | 雷切尔啊 |
[1:25:53] | Rach. | 扎赫啊 |
[1:25:55] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[1:25:59] | I just… I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是…只是想确定你不介意 |
[1:26:03] | Okay with…? | 介意什么…? |
[1:26:06] | Well, with this. | 介意这个 |
[1:26:09] | Oh, yeah. Totally. | 哦 不会 我没关系的 |
[1:26:12] | No, Darcy’s fantastic. | 不 达西很棒的 |
[1:26:16] | And, hey, you never know where it might lead, right? | 还有 嗯 你永远猜不到事情要怎么发展 是吧? |
[1:26:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:24] | Well, good night. | 嗯 晚安 |
[1:26:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:26:44] | Dex! | 德克斯啊! |
[1:26:48] | Dex! | 嘿德克斯! |
[1:26:52] | – Dex! – What’s wrong? | -德克斯! -怎么了? |
[1:26:54] | I shouldn’t have left. | 我不该离开的 |
[1:26:56] | – No, it’s okay. I understand. – No. Six years ago. | -不 没关系 我理解的 -不 我是指六年前 |
[1:26:59] | That night. I shouldn’t have left. | 那天晚上 我不应该走的 |
[1:27:04] | It wasn’t okay what happened. | 我介意的 对当时的情况 |
[1:27:07] | – None of it was okay. – Rachel… | -不是没关系 -雷切尔… |
[1:27:09] | No, no, no, let me say it. | 不 不 别 让我说完 |
[1:27:13] | Cancel the wedding. | 取消婚礼 |
[1:27:16] | Tell her you can’t marry her. | 跟她说你不能娶她 |
[1:27:20] | I love you. I’ve always loved you. | 我爱你啊 我对你的心意没有变过 |
[1:27:25] | And I should’ve told you a long time ago, but I’m telling you now… | 以前我就应该告诉你 但我只能现在说了… |
[1:27:29] | …before it’s too late, before it’s really too late. | 在无可挽回之前 在真的无可挽回之前 |
[1:27:33] | You’re not the only one who hasn’t been living his life. | 不是只有你在虚度生命 |
[1:27:36] | I haven’t either, but I wanna live it now. And I wanna live it with you. | 我也是 但是现在我想珍惜它 和你一起 |
[1:27:53] | I can’t, Rachel. | 我做不到 雷切尔 |
[1:27:57] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:29:15] | ETHAN : Hey, it’s Ethan. Leave a message. Cheers. | 嘿 伊桑家 请留言 多谢 |
[1:29:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:54] | Wow, thank God you said sorry first, because that would’ve been embarrassing. | 哇 谢天谢地你先道歉 不然肯定会很尴尬 |
[1:30:02] | Wow. Are you trying to make me cry? | 哇 你是想把我弄哭吗? |
[1:30:05] | Hey, so totally not a big deal, but, um, why are you here? | 嘿 所以其实没什么 不过 你怎么来了? |
[1:30:12] | I, uh, just needed to get away. | 我 呃 我需要逃避一下 |
[1:30:15] | This close to the wedding? Darcy must be freaking out. | 快举行婚礼的时候?达西肯定要疯了 |
[1:30:19] | You’re where? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:30:21] | It is one week before my wedding, Rachel, | 雷切尔 一个礼拜后我就结婚了 |
[1:30:22] | and you’re in London? | 这个时候你去伦敦了? |
[1:30:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:30:26] | Um, I, uh… | 嗯 我 呃… |
[1:30:30] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要休息一下 |
[1:30:32] | You’re my maid of honor. | 你可是我的伴娘啊 |
[1:30:34] | – And you needed time? – It’s Rachel? | -你需要休息一下? -是雷切尔? |
[1:30:36] | – Are you kidding? – I, um… | -你开玩笑吧? -我 嗯… |
[1:30:39] | Rachel, Rachel, the band you picked sucks. | 雷切尔 雷切尔 你选的那个乐队太烂了 |
[1:30:41] | The caterer is a nightmare. | 那个供餐公司简直就是个噩梦 |
[1:30:43] | You need to get back here right now. Right now. | 你现在必须马上回来 马上 |
[1:30:46] | – Darcy… – Right now! | -达西… -马上啊! |
[1:30:51] | No. | 不行 |
[1:30:54] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:30:55] | What the fuck? | 我靠! |
[1:30:57] | Do you need me to be your maid of honor? | 要我做你的伴娘吗? |
[1:31:01] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天爷啊 |
[1:31:02] | I can do it. | 我没问题的 |
[1:31:10] | I have dreamed about Darcy getting married almost my whole life. | 我几乎一辈子都在想象达西结婚的样子 |
[1:31:14] | But I don’t know how to stand next to them while they promise those things. | 但我不知道在他们宣誓的时候该如何自处 |
[1:31:18] | While she says my words. | 她的誓词还是我写的 |
[1:31:21] | I still say you should’ve told Dex she was cheating. | 我还是觉得 你应该告诉德克斯 她劈腿了 |
[1:31:23] | No. And, besides, I didn’t want him to pick me by default. | 不行 而且我不希望他因为不得已才选我 |
[1:31:29] | I wanna be someone’s first choice. | 我想做一个人的第一选择 |
[1:31:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:31:34] | You are. | 你是的 |
[1:31:36] | No, I know what you’re saying. | 不是 我知道你的意思 |
[1:31:40] | I’m not his first choice. | 但他没有选择我 |
[1:31:42] | Maybe you’re someone’s first choice. | 也许你是某人的首选呢 |
[1:31:58] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:32:01] | You never wondered about me? | 你就从来没想到过我? |
[1:32:04] | I don’t know how to say this. Um… | 我不知道要怎么说出来 嗯… |
[1:32:08] | God, Rachel, I like you. | 天啊 雷切尔 我喜欢你 |
[1:32:13] | I’ve always liked you. | 我一直都喜欢你 |
[1:32:15] | And when another guy came in the picture, I liked you even more. | 当其他男人出现时 我更喜欢你了 |
[1:32:22] | You are home for me. | 你就是我要找的人 |
[1:32:30] | Wow. That sounded crazy. Heh. | 哇哦 这说得有点吓人了 呵 |
[1:32:32] | Wow. And that’s probably what all this is. | 哇哦 也许就是这样 |
[1:32:33] | I mean, it’s probably just crazy. It’s not… | 估计就是发疯了 不是… |
[1:32:37] | It’s not love. | 这不是爱情 |
[1:32:40] | Even though it kind of feels like it is. | 虽然感觉上有点像 |
[1:32:46] | Don’t worry, I… | 别担心 我… |
[1:32:48] | My love’s not really the overwhelming kind. | 我的爱不是真的那么强势的 |
[1:32:51] | Jesus, when I’m in love, I, uh, drink rosé… | 天啊 我恋爱的时候 我喝红酒 |
[1:32:53] | and watch Remains of the Day. So… | 看”长日将尽”(爱情小说) 所以… |
[1:33:04] | I don’t know, Rachel. Maybe it’s just that I… | 我好乱 雷切尔 也许我只是… |
[1:33:07] | Maybe it’s just that I miss you. | 也许我只是太想你了 |
[1:33:15] | But I think you fell in love with someone else. | 但是我觉得 你爱的是别人 |
[1:33:23] | And I think you still are. | 而我觉得 你现在还是爱着他 |
[1:33:42] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 真见鬼 |
[1:33:45] | – I knew I should’ve gone for Claire. – Ha-ha-ha. | -我就知道我应该去追克莱尔的 -哈哈哈 |
[1:33:54] | – You still have a pump in every color. – Ha-ha-ha. | -你的生活还是这么有姿有色 -哈哈哈 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah, every night, I put on my princess outfit. | 是啊 每天都是 |
[1:34:19] | Oh, good, you’re up. | 哦 真好 你起来了 |
[1:34:24] | Hey, Ethan? | 嘿 伊桑? |
[1:34:26] | I’m going back. | 我想回去 |
[1:34:27] | Yeah, well, I think you and I both knew you weren’t gonna miss that wedding. | 是啊 其实我们都知道你不会缺席这场婚礼 |
[1:34:32] | No, I’m not going back for her. | 不 我不是为了她回去的 |
[1:34:38] | This isn’t who I am. | 我不是这种人啊 |
[1:34:41] | I can’t do whatever I want and not care if I hurt anybody. | 我做事不能随心所欲 不考虑别人的感受 |
[1:34:44] | Besides, Darcy didn’t do anything wrong. I did. | 而且 达西没对不起我 是我对不起她 |
[1:34:47] | Rachel, I can’t hear this “Daddy hits me because he loves me” Stuff anymore. | 雷切尔 别再跟我说”爱之深责之切”这类话了 |
[1:34:51] | No, this isn’t me being pathetic anymore. | 不 我不是在自怨自怜 |
[1:34:55] | I have always thought it was Darcy who took things from me… | 我一直都觉得是达西抢走了我的东西… |
[1:34:59] | …but really it was just me who was giving everything up to her. | 但事实上 是我把所有东西都拱手让给了她 |
[1:35:04] | And Darcy may be… | 达西可能是… |
[1:35:07] | …whatever Darcy is. I don’t know what Darcy is, | 不管达西是什么 我也不知道达西是什么 |
[1:35:10] | but she is my best friend. | 但她是我最好的朋友 |
[1:35:13] | And I want to be there for her. | 我想要陪在她身边 |
[1:35:16] | So I’m going to that wedding. | 所以我要去参加婚礼 |
[1:35:26] | Then you win. | 你赢了 |
[1:35:58] | How did you, uh…? | 呃 你怎么…? |
[1:36:00] | Called your office. I wanted to be here when you got home. | 给你办公室打过电话 我在这里等你回来 |
[1:36:06] | You have to go. | 你快走吧 |
[1:36:09] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[1:36:12] | She deserves better. So do you. So do I. | 这不是她应得的 你也是 我也是 |
[1:36:22] | I called off the wedding. | 婚礼被我取消了 |
[1:36:33] | I told her I couldn’t marry her. | 我跟她说 我不能娶她 |
[1:36:38] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:36:40] | Couple hours ago. | 几小时之前 |
[1:36:51] | What did she say? | 那她怎么说? |
[1:36:53] | What did she do? | 她有什么反应? |
[1:36:55] | She’s pretty upset. | 她快气疯了 |
[1:36:57] | Mostly about what people are gonna think. | 讲了很多别人会怎么想之类的话 |
[1:37:01] | Then she threw a few things. | 还扔了些东西 |
[1:37:03] | Did you tell her about us? | 你有告诉她 我们之间的事吗? |
[1:37:06] | She asked if there was someone else. I said no. | 她问我有没有外遇的时候 我说没有 |
[1:37:12] | Because I’m not sure yet if there still is. | 因为我不确定 这还算不算是 |
[1:37:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[1:37:19] | I don’t expect anything. I don’t deserve to expect anything. | 我没有指望什么 我也没资格指望些什么 |
[1:37:25] | I was afraid of hurting people. | 我只是怕伤害到别人 |
[1:37:29] | And I just want to thank you… | 我只是想要谢谢你… |
[1:37:32] | …for finally asking for what you wanted… | 谢谢你终于追求你想要的… |
[1:37:37] | …and for helping me to do the same. | 也谢谢你让我也能这么做 |
[1:37:42] | I want to apologize… | 我还想说对不起… |
[1:37:47] | …for being such a moron outside that bar six years ago… | 对不起六年前 我在酒吧外面像个傻子一样 |
[1:37:53] | …and outside the Jetty last week… | 还有上周在码头酒吧外… |
[1:37:58] | …where I made the worst decision of my life. | 我做了一生中最烂的决定 |
[1:38:05] | Basically, you and I shouldn’t have conversations outside bars anymore. | 基本上 你和我就不应该再在酒吧外面说话 |
[1:38:21] | Rachel. Open up. | 雷切尔 开门 |
[1:38:25] | – Darcy. – Yes. Open the door. | -达西 -是我 开门 |
[1:38:28] | How did you get into the building? | 你怎么进来的? |
[1:38:30] | There was a pizza guy and he let me in. Who cares? Open the door. | 有个送披萨的 他让我进来的 管他呢 开门啊 |
[1:38:34] | I need to talk to you! | 我要和说说话! |
[1:38:37] | Yeah, um… | 好的 嗯… |
[1:38:39] | – I’m just changing. – Ugh! | -我在换衣服 -呃! |
[1:38:41] | I’ve seen your ass. Open the door. | 你早被我看光了 开门啊 |
[1:38:47] | I called off the wedding. | 婚礼被我取消了 |
[1:38:51] | – You did. – Well… | -你取消的 -嗯… |
[1:38:53] | …technically, Dex said it first, but I was thinking the same thing. | 严格来说 是德克斯先取消的 但我也是同样的想法 |
[1:38:57] | Wow. I think I need some air to process that. Wanna go for a walk? | 哇哦 我需要空间来消化这件事 想要出去走走吗? |
[1:39:02] | No. I need to sit down. | 不用了 我要坐下来 |
[1:39:04] | – Before I tell you what I came to tell you… – Okay. | -在我告诉你 我想要说的话之前… -嗯 |
[1:39:07] | …I just wanna say that I’m not the only one of us… | 我只是想说 我不是咱们之间唯一… |
[1:39:10] | …who’s being dishonest here. | 没有说实话的 |
[1:39:17] | – What have I been dishonest about? – Please. | -我有什么好骗你的? -拜托 |
[1:39:20] | Give me a little credit, Rachel. | 省省吧 雷切尔 |
[1:39:24] | Claire told me you were lying about Ethan. | 克莱尔告诉我 你在伊桑这件事上说谎了 |
[1:39:27] | I know for an absolute fact that you are not sleeping with Marcus. | 我很确定你没有和马库斯睡过 |
[1:39:30] | So, what, you’re making up stories to make me jealous? | 那是怎么回事 你编故事来刺激我? |
[1:39:34] | You know I’m more sexual than you. I always have been. | 你知道我比你更性感的 我一直都很性感 |
[1:39:37] | I wasn’t e… And there was never a… | 我不是在…而且根本就没有… |
[1:39:42] | How did you know I never slept with Marcus? | 你怎么知道我没有和马库斯睡过? |
[1:39:45] | Well, um, you said he was circumcised. | 嗯 你说过他包皮环切过 |
[1:39:50] | – Okay. – And he is not. | -是啊 -但他没有 |
[1:39:55] | Marcus is the guy you slept with? | 跟你睡觉那人是马库斯? |
[1:39:58] | That’s what I wanted to tell you. | 这个就是我想要告诉你的事情 |
[1:40:00] | – Can you get me some water? – Wait, when? | -你能给我弄杯水吗? -等一下 什么时候? |
[1:40:03] | When did you sleep with him? | 你什么时候和他睡的? |
[1:40:05] | Fourth of July. | 独立日 |
[1:40:07] | Well, we were both lonely, and we were both drunk. | 那时候我们都很寂寞 而且都喝醉了 |
[1:40:12] | And we both felt awful afterwards. | 事后 我们都觉得糟透了 |
[1:40:15] | I mean, we promised right… | 我的意思是 我们都马上保证 |
[1:40:17] | then and there that we would never do it again. | 绝对不能再做这种事了 |
[1:40:22] | And we broke that promise, because we did it again. | 然后我们违背了承诺 因为我们又睡在一起了 |
[1:40:25] | A couple times. | 好几次 |
[1:40:26] | You slept with him more than once? | 你和他睡了不止一次? |
[1:40:30] | Oh, God. Marcus and I have a… | 哦 天啊 马库斯和我有着… |
[1:40:35] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[1:40:37] | Okay, Marcus and I have an extremely powerful connection. | 我和马库斯之后有种很强烈的吸引 |
[1:40:41] | It’s like… | 就好像是… |
[1:40:43] | …genetic. | 天生的 |
[1:40:45] | Genetic. | 天生的? |
[1:40:48] | Chemical? | 化学反应? |
[1:40:50] | Whatever. I’m not a word person. | 管它呢 我知道我词不达意 |
[1:40:52] | Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, I’m gonna need you now more than ever. | 不管这些 我想说的是 我现在是最需要你的时候 |
[1:41:02] | I took a test. | 我验了尿 |
[1:41:06] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[1:41:07] | I am. | 对啊 |
[1:41:10] | It’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:41:12] | I mean… And good. | 我也觉得…很好 |
[1:41:15] | I mean, Marcus has been amazing. | 马库斯太有趣了 |
[1:41:18] | He is not what you think. | 他不是你想象中的那种人 |
[1:41:22] | Yes, yes, he’s a caveman, a total caveman. | 对 对 他是个粗人 完全的粗人 |
[1:41:26] | But one time, he made a little splint… | 但有一次 他给一只断腿的小松鼠… |
[1:41:29] | …for this little chipmunk with a broken leg. | 做了一个小小的夹骨板 |
[1:41:33] | Is that not the sweetest thing you’ve ever heard? | 还有比这更贴心的事情吗? |
[1:41:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:41:37] | I gotta go. He’s downstairs. He’s waiting. But I love you so much. | 我要走了 他就在楼下等着 我真的很爱你 |
[1:41:45] | It’s crazy… | 这太疯狂了… |
[1:41:48] | …how things work out sometimes, huh? | 世事难料啊 不是吗? |
[1:41:54] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:42:12] | Is that Dex’s jacket? | 这是德克斯的外套吗? |
[1:42:21] | What is it doing here? | 它怎么在这里? |
[1:42:24] | Oh, he just left it at the restaurant. I must’ve picked it up. | 哦 他把它留在餐厅了 我肯定是顺手带回来的 |
[1:42:27] | No. | 不可能 |
[1:42:29] | No, he didn’t, | 不 那天他没穿这件 |
[1:42:30] | because he was wearing it today, so… | 因为这件是他今天穿的 所以… |
[1:42:34] | What is it doing here? | 它怎么会在这里的? |
[1:42:41] | Darcy… | 达西啊… |
[1:42:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:42:48] | Darcy. | 达西啊 |
[1:42:49] | Where is here? | 他在哪里? |
[1:42:56] | Dex? | 德克斯啊? |
[1:42:57] | Darcy. Please, let’s just… | 达西 求你了 我们只是… |
[1:42:58] | Dex! Dex? | 德克斯!德克斯? |
[1:43:02] | – Dex? – Darcy, no! | -德克斯? -达西 别! |
[1:43:08] | Dex! | 德克斯 你人呢! |
[1:43:12] | – You liar! – Are you kidding me? | -你个骗子! -开什么玩笑? |
[1:43:14] | You told me there was nobody in… | 你告诉我 你没有外遇的… |
[1:43:16] | You are pregnant! Are you pretending you’re the wronged party here? | 你怀孕了!你还贼喊抓贼呢? |
[1:43:20] | Rachel? How could you do this to me? | 雷切尔?你怎么能这么对我? |
[1:43:21] | I never wanted to hurt you, Darcy. | 我从来没想过要伤害你 达西 |
[1:43:22] | I never wanted to hurt you! | 我从来没想过要伤害你! |
[1:43:25] | Rachel! How could you do this to me? | 雷切尔!你怎么能这么对我? |
[1:43:26] | Darcy, I never wanted to hurt you. | 达西 我从来没想过要伤害你 |
[1:43:28] | I hate you. I hate you. | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[1:43:31] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:43:34] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:43:37] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:43:39] | I never wanna speak to you again! Ever! | 我再也不想和你说话了!绝不! |
[1:43:58] | Dude, you suck. I’m telling Mom. | 伙计 你真差劲 绝对的 |
[1:44:10] | Wish me luck, dude. | 祝我好运吧 伙计 |
[1:44:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:44:55] | You look good. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:44:58] | I know. Clearly, I’m gonna be one of those girls who only carries in my belly. | 我知道 很明显我就快变成挺着大肚子走的女人了 |
[1:45:06] | I bought him that shirt. | 这衬衫是我买给他的 |
[1:45:15] | Darcy, I’m really sorry. | 达西 我真的对不起 |
[1:45:17] | You’re really sorry you slept with my fiancé? | 你睡了我未婚未 你对不起? |
[1:45:21] | No, I’m sorry I hurt you. | 不是的 对不起我伤害了你 |
[1:45:28] | You always were jealous of me. | 你总是那么嫉妒我 |
[1:45:31] | Ever since I got into Notre Dame. | 自从我考进巴黎圣母院之后 |
[1:45:38] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:45:42] | Darcy, I miss you. | 达西 我好想你 |
[1:45:47] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[1:46:00] | You know, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life… | 你知道吗 现在是我一生中最快乐的时光… |
[1:46:05] | …so whatever. | 所以 管它呢 |
[1:46:08] | I’m glad. | 替你高兴 |
[1:46:17] | Rachel? | 雷切尔啊? |
[1:46:20] | I am, though. | 我的确是 |
[1:46:24] | Happy. | 幸福的 |
[1:46:35] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:47:11] | Hey. Where are you? | 嘿 你在哪儿呢? |
[1:47:31] | I’ll take this. | 我来拿 |
[1:47:55] | 别 走 开 稍 后 继 续 | |
[1:49:59] | What’d I miss? What did I miss? | 我错过什么了?我错过什么了? |
[1:50:01] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:50:03] | Ethan. | 伊桑啊 |
[1:50:07] | Ethan. | 伊桑啊 |
[1:50:09] | Ethan. | 伊桑啊 |
[1:50:19] | Ethan. | 伊桑啊 |
[1:50:21] | Ethan? | 伊桑啊? |
[1:50:22] | Ethan! | 伊桑啊! |