Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Southpaw(铁拳)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Southpaw(铁拳)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:铁拳
英文名称:Southpaw
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:27] There you go. 给你
[01:48] You go back to the fuckin’ shelter. 你他妈回收容所去了吧
[01:49] You smell like the fuckin’ third floor of the shelter. 你这小子身上闻着就一股收容所三楼的味道
[01:52] Yeah, we back… we back in the dressing room now, yeah. 对 我们 我们现在回更衣室了
[01:56] The Commission in here. They… wrap… 委员会的人在这儿 他们正在给
[01:58] watch-watching ’em wrap Billy hands. 正在看弟兄们给比利的手缠绑带
[02:00] Yeah, it’s all right. 好的 没事了
[02:15] Yeah, but once he gets in the inside, it’s over. 他只要一上场 比赛就结束了
[02:17] Make that step, it’s over. 只要走出去 就赢定了
[02:52] Yeah. I’ll text you as soon as he’s done, okay? 好的 比赛结束以后我马上给你发短信 好吗
[02:55] Yeah. I love you, too. 好的 我也爱你
[02:57] Hi, Jordan. 你好 乔丹
[02:58] Okay. Yeah. Do your homework. 好的 记得做作业
[02:59] Hey, y’all give him a minute. 嘿 你们给他点时间
[03:01] – Hey, hey, guys. – Hey, Mo. What’s up? – 大家好 – 嘿 莫 你好
[03:03] What’s up? 你们好
[03:05] Yeah, let’s get out. 好了 我们走吧
[03:17] Hey. 嘿
[03:22] – Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm. – 嗯 – 嗯
[03:25] You’re ready. 你已经准备好了
[03:28] Don’t get hit too much. 别被揍得太惨
[03:47] Hard shots from Darius Jones 达赖厄斯·琼斯出拳相当有力
[03:50] to the body and the head, 拳拳命中对手身体和头部
[03:53] as he continues putting distance 从而保持着和比利·霍普的
[03:55] between himself and Billy Hope on the scorecards. 比分差距
[04:00] This kid Jones is super fast, 这个叫琼斯的小孩出拳非常迅捷
[04:02] and he’s killing Billy with just his left hand. 只用左手就几乎要置比利于死地
[04:05] Jones, a longer, quicker fighter, 作为一名耐力更佳 速度更快的拳手
[04:08] has appeared to win most of the rounds 琼斯目前似乎已经
[04:10] to this point in the fight. 占据了绝对优势
[04:11] Keep them hands up! Protect that eye! 把手举起来 保护眼睛
[04:14] Come on, chief! Come on, move! 加油啊 老大 加油
[04:17] There you go! 这就对了
[04:20] And the crowd comes alive as Hope lands a right and a left. 霍普的一轮左右猛击把现场气氛带向了高潮
[04:23] Okay, here we go, here we go. 就这样 加油啊 加油
[04:26] Good body shots by Hope. 霍普这几拳正中对方身体
[04:28] – Dance with me, bitch. – Let him go. – 来啊 臭小子 – 放开他
[04:30] There he goes again with that attitude. 他的斗志再次被点燃
[04:31] He never stops. 永不言弃
[04:32] It’s another frustrating round for Hope. 这一轮对霍普来说又是困难重重
[04:35] He all right. He ain’t hurt him. 没事的 琼斯伤不了他
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1361个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:207个,六级词汇:119个,GRE词汇:109个,托福词汇:158个,考研词汇:224个,专四词汇:190个,专八词汇:23个,
所有生词标注共:400个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:40] It’s give and take, ebb and flow, 目前赛场上出现
[04:42] here in this fight. 双方互相交替占优的局面
[04:44] Come on, Billy, turn the shit back! 加油啊 比利反击啊
[04:46] As Jones drives him back 琼斯又用一记上钩拳
[04:48] – with another uppercut. – Whoa, good uppercut. – 击退了对方 – 哇 这上勾拳真精彩
[04:50] And now Jones again going to the body… 现在琼斯又开始击打对方躯干
[04:52] Come on, baby, get off those ropes! 加油啊 宝贝 别靠着围绳
[04:53] …trying to set up the finish 他再一次将霍普打趴在围绳处
[04:55] as he drives Hope back into the ropes again. 企图一举奠定胜局
[04:57] I got you, man. I got you. 放手 老兄 放开他
[05:00] – Huh? That’s all you got? – Uh-huh. – 啊 你就这么点能耐吗 – 不是
[05:01] That’s all you got, huh? 你就这么点能耐吗
[05:05] Watching, close to Hope’s corner, 在霍普场角近距离观看比赛的
[05:07] his beautiful wife, Maureen, 是他美丽的妻子莫琳
[05:10] herself a product of a Hell’s Kitchen orphanage. 一个出身地狱厨房的孤儿
[05:14] – How’s the eye? – Take many more, it’s gonna flow. – 眼睛怎么样 – 再挨上几拳会大出血的
[05:16] Yeah, just fix the fuckin’ eye. 是啊 快他妈把我眼睛给弄好
[05:18] State Commission doctor taking a good look 州委员会的医生正在场角
[05:20] at Hope’s left eye in the corner. 仔细检查霍普的左眼
[05:23] But the fight will continue. 但比赛仍将继续
[05:26] We’ve seen Billy Hope win fights in the past 大家都曾目睹过的
[05:29] looking even more the worse for wear than is the case here. 比利曾身负更重的伤势却赢下了比赛
[05:32] Nothing has changed tonight. 今晚不会有任何变化
[05:34] Seated at ringside, 靠近拳击台的观察席上坐着的
[05:35] light heavyweight contender Miguel “Magic” Escobar, 是轻量级拳手”魔术师”米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔
[05:38] who would love to fight the winner. 他渴望与赢家一决高下
[05:40] Okay, keep him on the end of your stick. 不要让他离你太近
[05:42] And don’t stand in front of him. 不要站在他前面
[05:44] Get yours, relocate. 准备好 调整自己的位置
[05:45] It’s like the bull and the matador. 就像斗牛一样
[05:48] This is your fuckin’ ring. You’re the fuckin’ champ, right? 这他妈是你的拳击台 冠军是你的 知道吗
[05:50] Just go back in and do what we do; you gotta end this. 回到场上按我们计划去打 你必须赢
[05:51] Hey, Billy. Billy. 嘿 比利比利
[05:53] All right, do me a favor and keep those hands up. 好了 算帮我个忙 把手举起来
[05:56] – Billy, stay focused. – Come on. – 比利集中精神 – 加油啊
[05:58] End it. You don’t have time for this bullshit. 好了 你没时间了
[06:00] Put an end to this so we can go the fuck home. 结束比赛 这样我们就能回家了
[06:02] What do you think I’m trying to do, Eli? 你以为我在做什么 艾力
[06:03] What do you think I’m trying to do? 你以为我在做什么
[06:05] Get the shit off my eye! Let’s go! Come on! 别管我眼睛了 开始吧 来吧
[06:10] Round ten about to begin. 第十回合即将开始
[06:16] Watch that jab, watch the jab. 当心刺拳 当心刺拳
[06:18] Billy Hope still with that bleeding left eye. 比利·霍普的左眼依旧在流血
[06:23] Those who love him would say, 喜欢他的粉丝会说
[06:25] “Defense? What is that? “ “防守?防守有什么用”
[06:27] – And a hard right cross! – Yeah, Hope hurt him! – 好一个右交叉拳 – 是的 霍普打中他了
[06:29] That’s it, baby, that’s it. 就是这样 宝贝 好样的
[06:30] Good body shot by Darius Jones. 达赖厄斯·琼斯一拳直击对方身体 漂亮
[06:33] Giving Hope a little of his medicine, 在给了霍普一点休息时间后
[06:34] he comes back to the body a second time. 琼斯第二次朝他的身体发出攻击
[06:36] He hurt Hope with that body shot. 那一拳打中了霍普
[06:38] Hard right by Hope drives Jones 霍普的一招右手重击将琼斯
[06:40] back into the ropes. 逼退至围绳处
[06:42] Let him go. Let him go. 放开他 放开他
[06:44] That’s one of the best clean shots 那是后半场比赛中他
[06:45] Hope has landed since the middle of the fight. 最为漂亮利索的出拳之一
[06:48] And down goes Jones on a left hook. 琼斯被对方一记左勾拳打倒在地
[06:51] Three… 三
[06:52] – four, five… – Tremendous turnaround – 四 五 – 就在第十回合
[06:55] in favor of Hope, here in round ten. 霍普来了一次精彩的反转
[06:58] – Come to me, come to me. – Wow, what a shot! – 到我这里来 来我这里 – 这一拳真是漂亮
[07:00] You stay on him, Billy, stay on him. 别放过他 比利继续
[07:01] Are you good? You good? All right. 你还行吗 还行吗 好的
[07:03] I’m good. I’m good. 我很好 没事
[07:04] Tony Weeks is gonna let him keep fighting. 托尼·威克斯允许他继续比赛
[07:05] – Oh! – But not for long! – 哦 – 但他并没有坚持多久
[07:07] And another right hand may have ended the fight. 这一记右手拳很可能就此结束比赛
[07:12] …six, seven… 六 七
[07:15] eight… 八
[07:16] nine… 九
[07:17] That’s it. 结束
[07:18] This is over! 比赛结束
[07:21] A comeback knockout win for Billy Hope. 比利·霍普复出后的击倒获胜
[07:24] I told you, Jim, as long as there’s a Billy, 我跟你说过 吉姆 只要比利在台上
[07:26] there is Hope… He always has a chance. 就会有希望 他总是能把握住机会
[07:29] So light heavyweight champ Billy Hope 这是轻量级冠军比利·霍普
[07:31] has a fourth consecutive title defense 在麦迪逊花园广场连续第四次
[07:34] in Madison Square Garden. 卫冕成功
[07:37] Let’s go to David Diamante 让我们听一下戴维·迪亚曼特
[07:38] for the official particulars on the KO. 对这次击倒获胜的官方申明
[07:40] Ladies and gentlemen, from the world’s most famous arena, 女士们 先生们 目前我们位于世界上最负盛名的竞技场
[07:44] Madison Square Garden, the official time of the stoppage: 麦迪逊花园广场 官方数据显示
[07:47] one minute and 18 seconds of round number ten. 比赛于第十回合的一分十八秒时结束
[07:51] Your winner by knockout, 获胜者是
[07:54] still undefeated and still 依旧无坚不摧 依旧毫无争议的
[07:56] the undisputed WBC, 由世界拳击评议会
[07:59] WBA, WBO, 世界拳击联合会 世界拳击组织
[08:03] and IBF Light Heavyweight Champion of the World… 国际拳击联合会共同颁发的世界轻量级冠军
[08:08] Billy “The Great” Hope! 了不起的比利·霍普
[08:14] He reminds us of the great, 他让我们想起了已故的
[08:16] late Matthew Saad Muhammad. 传奇拳王马修·萨阿德·穆罕默德
[08:18] Just when you think there’s no hope left, here comes Billy. 当你以为没有希望的时候 比利驾到
[08:22] From an orphanage in Hell’s Kitchen 从地狱厨房里的一名孤儿
[08:25] to a professional career fighting in Madison Square Garden 到麦迪逊花园广场的职业拳击赛场
[08:29] is a distance of only a few blocks… and a million miles. 仅仅只隔着几个街区 但却是遥不可及的距离
[08:34] But it’s a journey Billy Hope has made in his life. 这是比利创造的辉煌
[08:37] Billy! Billy! Billy! 比利 比利 比利
[08:51] Hey, Jon Jon, 嘿 乔乔
[08:53] take the belts out for the press conference, yeah? 把金腰带拿去记者会 好吗
[08:55] – The new one? – With the other ones in the back of the car. – 新的那条吗 – 还有后备箱里其他几条
[08:58] Yo, I’ll bring that, Mikey. You bring that one. 我去拿 米奇 你拿那条
[09:00] – See you at the press conference. – Come on, Big Mike. – 记者会见 – 来吧 大迈克
[09:02] We got a press conference. 我们等下有记者会
[09:03] All right, we’ll see you there. 好的 到时候见
[09:07] Thanks, Eli. 谢谢你 艾力
[09:20] Hey. 嘿
[09:21] – No. – I don’t know what that is… – 不 – 我不知道
[09:23] – Come here. – I’m bleeding out of my mouth, baby. – 过来 – 我的嘴巴不停流血
[09:25] I don’t know when it’s coming clean. 我不知道什么时候可以擦干净
[09:26] What’s that, baby? 你说什么 宝贝
[09:32] – What’d you say? – It’s fine, babe. – 你说什么 – 没事的 宝贝
[09:33] You want some water? 你想喝点水吗
[09:35] Yeah. I’m just gonna take a shower first. 好的 但我要先洗个澡
[09:37] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[09:39] Can you get your socks off? 你能脱袜子吗
[09:41] Yourself? 你自己行吗
[09:42] Yeah. I’ll just fuckin’ shower in ’em. 嗯 我就他妈穿着袜子洗澡好了
[09:57] Billy! 比利
[09:59] Okay, Mike, go ahead. 迈克 你问吧
[10:01] Billy, most of us here 比利我们这里大多数人
[10:01] had you winning this early. 认为你早就可以打败对手
[10:03] Were you expecting such a difficult fight? 你有预测过比赛会这么艰难吗
[10:05] Oh. Heh. Yeah, I don’t know, “expect”? 哦 是啊 我不知道 “预测”
[10:08] I don’t know. You can’t expect anything. 我不知道 你不能预测任何事情
[10:11] Um, I- I was really looking forward to just showing up, 我真得期待我只需要出场
[10:14] walk in the ring, and then having him fall on the ground. 在拳击台上走一圈 就把他打趴下
[10:19] Billy. Hey, Billy. 比利 嘿 比利
[10:21] No, man, I mean… 不是啦 老兄 我是说
[10:22] I expected a hard fight. You know? Um… 我想过比赛会很艰难 你知道吗 呃
[10:25] I put my family through a lot. Uh… 我的家庭为我经历了太多事
[10:27] by the way, Leila, 顺便说一句 蕾拉
[10:30] if you’re watching, go to sleep, baby. 如果你在看这个 赶快睡觉 宝贝
[10:33] Billy. Hey, Billy, Billy. 比利 嘿 比利 比利
[10:35] Billy. You’re 43 and 0… undefeated. 比利你赢了43场 没有输过
[10:38] Are you running out of legitimate… 你是不是已经快要没有
[10:39] Sorry, can you say that again? 不好意思 你能再说一遍吗
[10:41] It’s impressive. 这个战绩让人震撼
[10:45] But who are you gonna fight? Who are you gonna fight? 你下一个对手是谁 你下一个对手是谁
[10:46] Uh, you know, that’s really Jordan and me… 呃 你知道 这其实是乔丹和我
[10:47] – I think I know one! 我认识一个
[10:49] Me! 我自己
[10:53] I mean, all the fans around the world, they want to see it. 我是说 全世界的粉丝都期待
[10:55] Y’all tell me, who else is there? Your crew knows it. 你们告诉我 还能有谁 你们团队应该清楚
[10:58] All these beautiful people in here know it. 这些可爱的人们也清楚
[11:00] I know it. I just want to know why you won’t give me my shot. 我也清楚 我只想知道你为什么不愿给我一个机会
[11:04] All I want is my shot. I just want my shot. 我只想要个机会比赛 只想要个机会
[11:06] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Who are you? 抱歉 抱歉 你是谁来着
[11:09] You know exactly who I am, baby. 宝贝 你心知肚明我是谁
[11:11] – He’s just trying to make a fight. – And you’re that contender, Miguel? – 他只是想挑事 – 挑战者就是你吗 米格尔
[11:13] You ain’t never been hit by a real man. 你从没有被一个纯爷们揍过
[11:16] All right? 知道吗
[11:17] Who’s got that… 被真正有这个的
[11:20] It’s pretty clear that he hasn’t really been hit at all yet, huh? 很明显他都没有被人揍过 是吧
[11:24] What are you drinking in that cup, man? 你杯子里装的是什么啊 老兄
[11:25] Hey, you know what? You ain’t no champ. 嘿 你知道吗 你算哪门子冠军
[11:27] You’re all show and you know that. 做戏罢了 你心里清楚得很
[11:29] Why you so scared to fight me, Billy? 干嘛这么怕跟我打一场 比利
[11:31] We all came and gave a good show tonight, 今晚我们的比赛很精彩
[11:33] didn’t we, Jordan? Yeah? And I’m pretty sure we did business, didn’t we? 不是吗 乔丹 我也相信这笔生意不错 对吧
[11:37] Yeah, all right. Y’all have a good night, okay? 好的 祝你们今晚愉快
[11:40] Sign the contract, baby! 签合同吧 宝贝
[11:41] Gonna be a fight, Billy? 要比吗 比利
[11:43] Just sign the contract, baby! 签合同吧 宝贝
[11:45] Is there going to be a fight? 会比吗
[11:46] – I want you to line it up! – Line it up? – 我要你安排一场比赛 – 安排比赛
[11:49] Miguel’s just showboating, Billy. 米格尔只是在卖弄 比利
[11:50] I’m gonna shut him the fuck up. 我他妈要这小子闭嘴
[11:52] Line it up. 安排比赛
[11:54] Turay just makes sense. If it makes money, 和图雷的比赛更合适 能赚钱才是硬道理
[11:57] it makes sense. Two for the bills, one for the belt. 签一单能赚两笔 如果赢了能再加一笔
[11:58] The Turay fight makes better sense. 图雷的比赛更合适
[12:00] No, no, no. You think Miguel’s a better fighter? 不不不 你觉得米格尔比我更厉害
[12:02] No. I didn’t say that. I didn’t say that. 不 我没这么说 我没这么说
[12:04] What do I got to do? What do I got to do, say it again? 我要做什么 你想让我做什么 再说一遍吗
[12:07] – You want me to say it again? – You want to fight me? – 你想让我再说一遍吗 – 你想打我吗
[12:08] Do you want to say it again? What do you want me to do? 你想让我再说一遍吗 你想让我做什么
[12:11] Why do you do this in front of all… 你干嘛要当着这么多人
[12:16] What happened? 怎么了
[12:17] – What’s the problem, Billy? – Hey, yo, yo, I’m sorry. – 比利出什么事了 – 嘿 哟 对不起
[12:20] I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[12:23] – I’ll just… – Don’t worry about it. Go on. – 我只是 – 别担心 走吧
[12:24] – Just, come on, man. – Don’t worry about this. – 拜托 老兄 – 别担心
[13:22] I want to get you out of this dress. 我想看你脱掉裙子的样子
[13:23] Yeah, me, too. You have no idea. 我也想啊 你不知道这有多受罪
[13:25] Hey, Lee, put those in the office. 嘿 李 把那些拿去办公室
[13:27] – Ugh! – Come on. Come with me. – 累死我了 – 来吧 跟我来
[13:30] – Come with me. Where you going? – What? – 跟我来 你要去哪儿 – 干嘛
[13:32] – Come with me. – Let me put my stuff down. – 跟我来 – 让我把东西放下
[13:34] I got to get you some ice… 我要给你拿点冰块
[13:35] – Leila? – And some food… – 蕾拉- 和吃的
[13:36] Leila? 蕾拉
[13:38] Hey, hey. Shh. 嘿 嘘
[13:40] She might be sleeping. 她可能已经睡着了
[13:41] – Leila… – Hey. – 蕾拉- 嘿
[13:43] – How’s it going, Gloria? – Congratulations, Mr. Billy. – 一切都好吧 格洛丽亚 – 祝贺你 比利先生
[13:45] Is she up? Is she up? 她醒着吗 醒着吗
[13:47] Yeah, she’s probably still waiting up for you. 是啊 她可能还在等你们
[13:49] Tell me she didn’t watch that fight. 告诉我她没有看比赛
[13:57] Oh, I saw you. 我看到你了
[13:58] I saw you. 我看到你啦
[14:00] Don’t try and fool me. 别想骗我
[14:02] I’m coming for my hug. 我是来要抱抱的
[14:06] Hey, wake up. 嘿 醒醒
[14:06] Aw! You… Yeah… Oh. 啊 你 好吧 噢
[14:10] Hi, baby. 嘿 宝贝
[14:12] Oh, I missed you so much. 我真想你啊
[14:15] I missed you, Daddy. 我也想你 爸爸
[14:20] Can I count? 我能数数吗
[14:26] That’s a big one. 这道伤口好大
[14:28] Yeah. 是啊
[14:29] Mm. 嗯
[14:34] Eight. 有八个
[14:37] – You got hit a lot, Dad. – Yeah, – 你被打了好多拳 爸爸 – 是啊
[14:39] you should see the other guy. 你应该看看另一个小子
[14:40] No, she should not. 不 她不应该看
[14:42] – Aw. – She needs to go to bed. – 啊 – 她该睡觉了
[14:44] And so do you. Come on. 你也是 来吧
[14:45] Party’s over. Come on. 派对结束了 来吧
[14:48] Why can’t I go see the fights? 我为什么不能去看拳击赛
[14:50] Oh, ’cause your mother thinks they’re too… 噢 因为你妈妈觉得这太
[14:51] Why can’t she go to your fights? 她为什么不能去看你的比赛
[14:52] Your mom thinks they’re too violent, baby, come on. 你妈妈觉得这太暴力了 宝贝 睡吧
[14:54] But I see stuff like that on TV all the time. 但我一直在电视上看到这种暴力的东西啊
[14:57] – I know you do. – What do you mean? – 我知道 – 你什么意思
[14:59] I watch “The Walking Dead” with Gloria. 我和格洛丽亚一起看《行尸走肉》啊
[15:01] OK, that’s gonna stop. 好了 以后不准再看了
[15:02] You, up. Come on, this is your hint. 你起来 来吧 说的就是你
[15:04] – Okay, all right. – Come on. – 好吧 我知道了 – 来吧
[15:06] Time for bed. Please… no… 睡觉时间到 快点
[15:08] – Dad won’t let me. – She has a phone? – 爸爸不让我睡 – 她都有手机了
[15:09] She’s had a phone for two months. 都买了两个月了
[15:11] Why are you looking at me like I’m crazy? 你为什么用看疯子的眼光看我
[15:12] ‘Cause you asked me to get her the phone? 因为让我给她买手机的人就是你
[15:14] – Get a ten-year-old a phone? – Out, out, out. – 给一个十岁的小孩买手机 – 走走走
[15:16] Do you have the pass code on it? 你设密码了吗
[15:17] Dad would say yes. 爸爸会允许我设密码的
[15:20] Well, sometimes I think your daddy confuses you 有时候我觉得你爸爸把你和
[15:23] with the other children who hang around him night and day. 其他一直围着他的小孩搞混了
[15:25] You’re talking about Mikey and Jon Jon, right? 你是在说米奇和乔乔吗
[15:27] That’s right, baby. 没错 宝贝
[15:28] Mm… I love you so much. 嗯 我好爱你
[15:30] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[15:31] Okay. Come on. Bedtime. 好了 乖乖睡觉
[15:33] Hey, get away from my daughter. 嘿 别碰我女儿
[15:34] You, get out. Get out. 你给我出去 出去
[15:36] Go away, Dad. 走吧 爸爸
[15:39] Good night. 晚安
[15:41] – Hmm? – Hmm? – 嗯 – 嗯
[15:43] What would you like? 你想干嘛
[15:45] I want… I want to take a break. 我想 我想休息一下
[15:48] I was just thinking we could maybe blow off the Turay match, 我在想 也许我们可以不要签和图雷的比赛
[15:52] rethink things, pick a fight 重新考虑一下
[15:54] – for later next year, you know. – Wait a minute. – 明年再比 – 等等
[15:58] Why? 为什么
[15:59] I didn’t like what I saw tonight. 我讨厌看到今晚那样
[16:01] What did you see tonight? You saw me win tonight. 你今晚看到什么了 你看到我赢了
[16:04] Baby, look at your face. 宝贝 看看你的脸
[16:05] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[16:08] Look at your face. 看看你的脸
[16:12] Baby, what are you saying? 宝贝 你在说什么
[16:16] Hey, baby, can I ask you something? 嘿 宝贝 我能问你件事吗
[16:17] – What? – What if I said this… – 什么 – 如果我也这么说
[16:19] “Look at your face. Look at your face, “ “看看你的脸 看看你的脸”
[16:22] and then I started crying? Okay? 然后我就开始哭 你什么感觉
[16:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:27] Nah, it’s-it’s all good. 没事 没事的
[16:28] – I’m sorry, but… – It’s good. – 我很抱歉 但是 – 没关系
[16:30] …you fucking scared me. 你真的吓到我了
[16:32] You can’t fight like that anymore. 你不能再打成那样了
[16:32] Baby, we… we won tonight. 宝贝 我们 我们今晚赢了
[16:35] Yeah, but it’s the way you’re fighting. 是啊 但重点是你今天比赛的方式
[16:39] – What are you talking about? – Oh… – 什么意思 – 噢
[16:44] The way I fight bought us this house 要是不这么打 怎么买这幢房子
[16:46] and bought you that fucking beautiful dress. 还有你这条漂亮裙子
[16:48] Yes, I know. I know. 是的 我知道 我知道
[16:49] And it gave Leila that fucking private school. 而且蕾拉也能上私立学校
[16:51] – I know, baby. I know. – All the shit in this house. – 我知道 宝贝 我知道 – 这房子里的所有东西
[16:53] Our fucking life, that’s what my fighting bought. 我们的生活 都是靠我比赛挣来的
[16:55] But I want to enjoy it. 但我希望可以享受比赛
[16:57] – Where is this coming from? – With you. – 你这些想法哪儿来的 – 我想和你一起享受
[17:03] This is the talk you have when you lose, not when you win. 这些话应该是在输了以后说 不是赢了以后说
[17:08] The more you get hit, the harder you fight. I get it. 你被打得越多 还手就越重 我明白
[17:10] I don’t want to hear this right now. 我现在不想听这个
[17:12] Only now you’re taking way too many hits 只是现在你赢之前
[17:15] – before you get off. – Hey. Listen to me. – 被打得太狠了 – 嘿 听我说
[17:16] This was a good night… 这本是一个美好的夜晚
[17:17] I love you. You are all I care about. 我爱你 我只在乎你
[17:20] The three of us, that’s it. 我们一家三口 仅此而已
[17:22] That’s all that matters. 这是最重要的
[17:23] So I’m going to tell you the truth. 所以我想说实话
[17:25] You’re going to be punch-drunk in two years 如果你再这样下去 不出两年
[17:28] if you keep this up. 你就会得拳击手痴呆症的
[17:34] Think about her. 想想女儿吧
[17:35] When she graduates, what do you want to look like? 她毕业的时候 你想变成什么样子
[17:41] Fuck me. 该死
[17:42] Fuck. 该死
[17:48] Why do you got to lay 你为什么现在
[17:49] the fucking truth right now? 要把实话说出来
[17:51] Fuck. 该死
[17:53] You say it, I’ll do it, all right? 我听你的 好吗
[17:55] You say it, I’ll do it. 我按你说的做
[18:00] Come here, baby. 过来 宝贝
[18:03] They’re all gonna keep you in that “Billy the Great” bubble, you know? 他们给你戴上了一个伟大的比利这个虚名 你明白吗
[18:06] And they’ll take their pound of flesh, 然后他们瓜分你的血汗钱
[18:07] but, baby, when that bubble pops, 但是宝贝 但这虚幻破灭以后
[18:10] they’re all just gonna scatter like roaches. 他们只会置身事外
[18:14] And me and Leila are gonna be here to pick up the pieces. 而收拾残局的只有我和蕾拉
[18:18] There are no pieces. 不会有残局
[18:25] I know. 我知道
[18:27] Hey, you know what? 嘿 你知道吗
[18:29] – What? – I wanna know… – 什么 – 我想知道
[18:31] – you know how I only went ten rounds? – What’s that? – 你知道我为什么只打了十个回合吗 – 为什么
[18:33] I only went ten rounds tonight, so do you know what that means? 我今晚只打了十个回合 你知道这什么意思吗
[18:37] Mmm… what does that mean? 嗯 什么意思
[18:39] That means that I still have… 意思是我能
[18:45] …two rounds left in me. 再来两个回合
[18:47] Oh. 噢
[18:49] You want to go two rounds with me, champ? 你想把这两个回合留给我吗 冠军
[18:52] – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. – 是吗 – 是的
[18:54] – That’s very impressive. – Mmm. – 我很感动 – 是的
[18:57] Very brave. 你很勇敢
[19:05] – Good. – Good. – 很好 – 好极了
[19:06] Wow. 哇
[19:25] Oh, fuck. Baby. 靠 亲爱的
[19:27] Ow… 嗷
[19:31] Fuck… 妈的
[20:09] Uncle J, watch! J叔叔 你看我
[20:12] That’s another gold medal in your future, missy. 你将来肯定也会赢得一块金牌的 女士
[20:15] – Flip a little higher. – No, no, no! – 再跳高一点 – 不 不行
[20:17] No. No, no, no… no flips. 不不不不 不能再跳了
[20:19] Not too high, baby. 宝贝儿 别跳太高了
[20:20] – Yeah, she’s good. – Heh heh. – 她跳得很好啊 – 哈哈
[20:22] Oh, I got, uh, got a few things for you. 我给你们带了一些东西
[20:26] I put that together for the people over at HBO. 这是我准备给HBO电视网的东西
[20:29] It’s a two-year, three-fight deal. 这是个两年里打三场的合同
[20:32] Hey, whoever wins… 不管谁赢
[20:35] whoever wins… 不管谁赢啊
[20:37] – …gets one of these. – Again with the gifts? – 都能拿到一份 – 又有这些礼物
[20:40] How much you spend on this shit? 你花了多少钱呀
[20:41] Oh, shit, you all just won. 你们他妈的又都赢了
[20:43] Oh, yo, I owe some shit to the government. 哈哈 我还欠着政府的钱呢
[20:45] – Let me hock this shit. – Nah, just playing. – 干脆把这个玩意儿拿去当了吧 – 得了吧 就是玩玩而已
[20:47] Yo, is this the shit with the bezel right here? 这玩意儿是不是还镶了宝石
[20:48] Yo, this shit with the bezel? 就这东西还镶了宝石
[20:49] Yeah, Gabe, it got the bezel just like the last deal. 是的 加布 就像上次那个一样是镶宝石的
[20:52] Ooh! Oh, this shit got the bezel on it. 哦 这玩意儿真有宝石
[20:53] You don’t got these shits in, like, big-boy sizes? 你不要吗 这么丰厚的礼物
[20:55] – I win, you win. All right? – That’s too much. – 我赢就等于是你赢 – 太贵重了
[20:58] It’s not gonna happen. 我们不会签这个合同
[20:59] Maureen, Billy’s been my fighter for ten years. 莫琳·比利在我这里打了有十年了
[21:02] I know what’s best for him. 我了解他最需要什么
[21:03] And I’ve been his wife for, like, a hundred. 可我是她的妻子 一生的伴侣
[21:05] I know what’s better for him. 我才知道他更需要什么
[21:08] Come on, he needs time off. 拜托 他需要休息
[21:09] To do what? Sit on a beach and watch the sun go down? 那干什么呢 坐在沙滩边看夕阳西下吗
[21:12] – Yeah. – How long he gonna do that, Mo? – 是啊 – 莫 他能闲多久呢
[21:14] One week? Two weeks? Then he’s gonna start looking around. 一星期还是两星期 然后他就又开始不安于室
[21:17] He’ll fuck around and bite his hand off 你要是不给他点事情做
[21:19] if you don’t give him something else to do with them. 他就会坐立不安 到处惹事儿
[21:20] Are you… 你是在
[21:23] Are you hustling me? 你是在忽悠我吗
[21:24] We’ve been friends a long time. 我们都是老朋友了
[21:26] Look at this. He didn’t have to pay me a dime for this. 你仔细想想 他从来没给我过钱吧
[21:29] You know, all of the fighters is coming to me 那些拳击手都来找我
[21:30] and coming to me because of my relationship with Billy. 都是因为我和比利的关系
[21:32] – ‘Cause we family, Mo. – I know. – 因为我们都是一家人嘛 莫 – 我明白
[21:34] – Daddy! – Oh, man, – 爸爸 – 嘿 兄弟
[21:36] we was talking about you like a dog, champ. 我们刚说你像只狗 冠军
[21:39] You should’ve heard the things Maureen was saying about you. 你应该听听莫琳刚是怎么说你的
[21:40] I said, “The champ? Never! “ 我说 “冠军” “放屁”
[21:43] – Daddy, come jump with me! – Okay. – 老爸 过来和我一起跳吧 – 好的
[21:46] You okay? 你还好吗
[21:48] Yeah. How you doing? 挺好的 你呢
[21:50] – Took me too long to get here. – You okay? – 过来可真费劲 – 你没事儿吧
[21:53] – Don’t look at me like that. – You been icing? – 别那样看我 – 你是嗑药了么
[21:54] – Look, Billy, I told Maureen… – Yeah? – 比利我刚和莫琳说 – 嗯
[21:57] I got HBO to commit to $30 million. HBO准备投入三千万
[22:00] Ten million per fight. 每场一千万
[22:01] I just told you, we’re passing on Turay. 我刚给你说了 我们不和图雷打
[22:03] Yeah, man. 嗯 是的
[22:05] Daddy, come on! 老爸快来
[22:06] Make sure she doesn’t break her neck. 别让她扭了脖子
[22:10] – He’s laughing. – Oh, boy. – 他在嘲笑你 – 哦 小子
[22:14] – Come on. – I’m coming. – 快来 – 我来了
[22:19] “I just want to thank everybody from the Children’s Club “我想感谢每一位少年之家的人
[22:23] “’cause this place saved my life. 因为这里拯救了我的人生
[22:25] “I grew up in the system. 我在这里长大
[22:27] My mother had me when she was incarcerated.” 母亲生我时身陷缧绁”
[22:31] That… How do you spell “incarcerated”? 那个 缧绁怎么写啊
[22:33] – You should say “in jail.” – I- N- C- A- R- C- E- R… – 你就说在”监狱里”好了啊 – 绞丝旁一个累和绞丝旁一个
[22:36] It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter, babe. 无所谓 无所谓 亲爱的
[22:38] “I got dumped into foster care the…” “我被放在别人家里寄养 “
[22:42] I don’t want to do this. I can’t do this. 我不想弄了 我搞不定
[22:44] – Hey, hey, come on. – It’s okay, come here. – 拜托啦 没事的 – 过来 亲爱的
[22:47] – I don’t want to talk about this. – What? What do you mean? – 我不想说这些 – 什么 你什么意思
[22:49] I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t need to stand up there 我不想谈这些 我不需要站一堆人面前
[22:51] in front of a whole group of people and tell them my fucking life story. 给他们讲我的人生经历
[22:53] I don’t want to tell them. 我不想说
[22:55] Stop, babe, you’re acting crazy. It’s okay. 别说了 宝贝儿 你反应太过激了 没关系的
[22:57] No, they’re gonna look at me like I’m an idiot. 不 他们会像看一个白痴一样看我
[22:59] No, they love you. Those kids love you. 才不会 呢他们喜欢你 那些孩子喜欢你
[23:01] And it’s for them. It’s a charity, baby. 而且这是为他们举办的 这是慈善活动 宝贝儿
[23:02] Don’t be nervous. You’re fine. Okay? 别紧张好吗 你很棒的 好嘛
[23:05] Okay? 答应我
[23:06] Put your pants on. 穿上裤子
[23:08] Let’s go, so we can get home, okay? 走吧 很快我们就回家了 好吗
[23:10] – Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm. – 嗯哼 – 嗯哼
[23:16] Hey, Leila. 嘿 蕾拉
[23:20] I’m gonna tell you something. 我要给你讲件事
[23:22] And it is very important. 非常重要的一件事儿
[23:24] Okay? I want you to listen. 你仔细听好了
[23:26] – I love you. – I… – 我爱你 – 我
[23:27] I love you. 我爱你
[23:29] So predictable. 太心有灵犀了
[23:30] Man. 的确是啊
[23:33] The Children’s Club of New York 谨代表纽约少年之家
[23:35] would like to welcome 热烈欢迎
[23:36] the Light Heavyweight Champion of the world, 轻量级拳击世界冠军
[23:39] Billy Hope. 比利·霍普
[23:46] Uh, um… 嗯
[23:49] All right, all right, all right. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
[23:50] I’d rather take a couple punches 对我而言 站在这里
[23:52] than be up, be up here, but, um… 比挨上几拳还要艰难 但是
[24:05] Well, I wouldn’t be up here tonight, 呃 如果不是因为少年之家
[24:07] uh, if it wasn’t for the… for… for the Children’s Club. 今晚我也没有机会站在这个台上
[24:11] They gave me a bed. 他们收留我
[24:13] They gave me my first pair of gloves. 给我第一双拳击手套
[24:15] Some gloves… You know, smelly, ratty and… 那个手套 很臭很烂 而且
[24:18] all tattered. 都破得没样子了
[24:20] They were mine. 那就是我当时的手套
[24:22] You know? 你能体会到吗
[24:24] You got your soul in those gloves. 手套里包裹着你的灵魂
[24:27] Hey, hey, hey, 嘿 嘿 嘿
[24:29] – They gave me a home. – Hector, chill out. – 他们给我了一个家 – 赫克托耳 轻点
[24:31] Uh… I met my boys. 呃 我遇到了我的兄弟们
[24:34] That whole table, 坐那张桌的所有人
[24:36] – I would stay away from ’em if I was you. – Billy! – 如果我是你我会离他们远远的 – 比利
[24:38] Behave yourself… there are a lot of rich people here. 注意点 大人物都看着呢
[24:42] Um… 呃
[24:44] when I was… 当我还
[24:45] when I was… when I was 12 years old, 当我 当我只有12岁时
[24:47] there was this little girl. 碰到一个小女孩
[24:49] She was skinny. She had ratty hair. 很瘦小 头发乱糟糟的
[24:53] She had been through it. She stuck with me 当她长大之后 她一直对我不离不弃
[24:55] when I was, uh, um… was incarcerated. 即使在我 呃 几次
[25:01] A couple times. 入狱的时候
[25:04] And I knew she was there. I wouldn’t be here 我也知道她在等我 如果没有我妻子莫琳
[25:07] without my wife Maureen. 也不会有我今天
[25:18] Now, you, with your fancy cars 现在 你有豪车
[25:21] and… or your fancy dresses 华服
[25:23] and your… your fancy suits 西装笔挺
[25:25] and your beautiful hair, 秀发如云
[25:28] take some of that money and… 不妨捐出一些
[25:30] and give it, give it… give us that shit. 来 来做慈善
[25:34] All right. 就这样
[25:46] Swagger? No, I got pizzazz. 时髦?不 我要潇洒
[25:48] That’s a level above swagger. 这比时髦高了一个境界
[25:49] That’s that new shit. 这就是那些新玩意
[25:51] Come on, everybody tired of that old shit, man. 拜托 大家早就对那些老家伙厌倦了
[25:53] Miguel, Miguel. Bitch boy. Here he comes. 米格尔 米格尔小混蛋 他来了
[25:55] Speaking of old shit. 说说那些老古董
[25:57] Watch this. 看着啊
[25:58] Hey, Billy, why you leaving so soon? 嘿 比利怎么这快就要走了
[26:01] Come on, baby, let’s go. 别理他 亲爱的 走吧
[26:02] I hope you’re not taking everything personal. 你不要觉得我就是在针对你
[26:04] I’m just trying to sell a fight. 我就是想和你打一场
[26:05] – Get the fuck off me, man. – Don’t give him any press. – 滚开 – 别给他留下话柄
[26:07] What, I got to fuck your bitch to talk to you? 怎么着 我还得先干了你老婆才能跟你说话吗
[26:09] Billy, let that go. Come on, keep walking. Come on. Let’s go. 比利走吧 快点 继续走 拜托 走了
[26:12] How about this? I’ll take your bitch, then I’ll take your belt. 这样怎么样 我带走你的小婊子 然后取代你
[26:15] Just let it go. Baby… 别理他 亲爱的
[26:17] – How about I take your belt… – Let’s go home. – 不如我先取代你 – 我们回家
[26:19] – …then I take your bitch? – Let it go. Baby. – 然后带走你老婆 – 别理他 亲爱的
[26:21] There he is. There he is. 他终于肯回应了
[26:22] Let’s go home. Walk away. 回家吧 别去
[26:24] Stop it. Stop. Billy. 别去 别去 比利
[26:26] – Billy… – I’ll take your belt, bitch. – 比利- 我会取代你的 婊子
[26:29] Billy! 比利
[26:31] – Stop it! Stop! – Get out of the way, Mo! – 别打了 别打了 - 让开 莫
[26:37] Billy! Billy! 比利 比利
[26:44] Bitch-ass nigga! 狗日的黑鬼
[26:49] Billy, stop! 比利住手
[26:50] Stop it! 住手
[26:54] Fuckin’ little bitch! 他妈的混蛋
[26:56] Get the fuck off me! 放开我
[26:58] – I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. – Bitch-ass motherfucker! – 我不动 我不动 – 他妈的混蛋
[27:01] It wasn’t me, man! He shot my… 不是我啊 他开的枪
[27:05] Huh? Huh? 嗯?嗯?
[27:08] Billy? 比利?
[27:09] – Hey, hey. Hey, what’s up? – Billy? – 嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么了 – 比利?
[27:11] What’s up, baby? 怎么了 宝贝儿
[27:13] What’s wrong? What’s wrong? 怎么回事 怎么回事
[27:15] – What? – I don’t know. – 怎么 – 我不知道啊
[27:17] – What happened? – Something happened. – 出了什么事 – 我觉得有点不对劲
[27:18] Hey, I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[27:21] – Am I okay? – Yeah, yeah, you’re okay. – 我还好吗 – 嗯嗯 好着呢
[27:23] Fuck. Fuck, baby. 妈的 妈的 宝贝儿啊
[27:25] Okay. Okay. What do I do? Do I lie her down? 我该怎么办 把她放平吗
[27:27] Do I lie her down? I don’t know what to do. 要不要把她放平 我不知道啊
[27:29] – Go get some help! – Okay. – 找人来啊 – 好
[27:31] Hey, call 911, man! Come on! 打911 快点
[27:33] Hey, hey, hey, hey… It’s okay, it’s okay. 嗨 嗨 没事的 没事
[27:35] – Hey, Jon Jon! – No, baby, I don’t want to lay down. – 嘿乔恩 – 不 亲爱的 我不想躺下
[27:37] – No, no, no, stay up… – I don’t want to lay down. – 不 不 不 挺住 – 我不想躺下
[27:39] Hector did that shit! It wasn’t me! Get off me! 赫克托耳干的 不是我 放开我
[27:42] Hector, what the fuck are you doing? ! 赫克托耳 你他妈想干嘛
[27:43] What are you fucking thinking, man? ! 你想什么呢
[27:45] Get a doctor here! 叫医生
[27:47] Get a fucking ambulance! 他妈叫救护车啊
[27:50] Yeah? What’s up? What’s up, baby? 你还好吗 还好吗 宝贝儿
[27:51] – I want to go home. – We’re gonna go home. – 我想回家 – 我们马上回家
[27:53] – I want to go home, okay? – We’re gonna go home. – 回家好吗 – 马上就回
[27:56] Baby, I want to go home. I want to go home. 亲爱的 我想回家 我想回家
[27:57] Okay, okay, okay. Just stay with me. 好的 好的 保持清醒
[28:00] Hey, look at me, look at me in the fucking eyes! 嘿 看着我 看我的眼睛啊
[28:03] Look at me in the eyes, baby! 看我的眼睛啊 宝贝儿
[28:04] Baby, look at me in the eye! 宝贝儿 看我的眼睛啊
[28:07] Look me in the eye, there we go, yeah, yeah. 看我的眼睛啊 就是这样 对对
[28:09] It’s not that bad. It’s not that bad, baby. 没那么糟 没那么糟 宝贝儿
[28:11] It’s not that bad. 没那么糟
[28:13] No, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. No, no. 不会的 不会的 没事的 没事的 别别
[28:15] – Just… that’s a little blood. – I saw the blood. – 就是 流了点血 – 我看到血了
[28:17] You and me, we seen blood. 我们都见过血的
[28:19] Oh, baby, baby, baby, baby. 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿
[28:21] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不
[28:22] – No. No, no, no, no. – It’s okay. It’s okay. – 不 不 不 – 没事的 没事的
[28:24] – It’s okay, baby. – I love you. – 没事的 – 我爱你
[28:27] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不 不
[28:30] No, no, no! Hey, hey! Oh, shit. 不 不 不 嘿 嘿 妈蛋
[28:34] No, no, baby, it’s just a little blood, baby. 不 不 宝贝儿 就是流了点血
[28:36] – Leila. Leila. – Hey. – 蕾拉蕾拉- 嘿
[28:37] Let’s go home. Let’s go home. 我们回家 我们回家
[28:39] – I can go home. I can go home. – I know, baby. Hey, hey, hey. – 我可以回家 我可以回家 – 我知道 宝贝儿 嘿 嘿 嘿
[28:41] – We can go home. – Okay, okay, okay. – 我们可以回家 – 好 好
[28:43] We can go home. We’re gonna go home. You want to go home? 会回家的 马上回 你想回家 对吧
[28:44] – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay, okay. – 是 是 – 好 好
[28:46] There you go, baby, there you go. 就这样 宝贝儿 这就对了
[28:48] There you go. Cradled in your arms. 这就对了 抱住你
[28:52] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[28:53] Hey. Hey. 嘿 嘿
[28:55] No, baby, baby, baby, wait, wait. 别啊 宝贝儿 等等
[28:56] Wait, no. Look me in the eye, baby. 等等 不要啊 看着我的眼睛
[29:00] Baby, baby, stay, stay, stay. 宝贝儿 坚持住 坚持 坚持
[29:03] Baby. Baby, stay, stay, stay. 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 坚持住 坚持 坚持
[29:06] Baby, no. 不要啊
[29:07] No, no, no… 不 不 不
[29:08] Wait, baby, wait. 再坚持一下啊 宝贝儿
[29:16] Shit… 妈的
[29:18] Is there a doctor here? 有医生吗
[29:20] Doctor? ! 医生
[29:24] We need a doctor! We need a doctor! 我要医生 我要医生
[29:39] We’re sorry to hear about your loss. 希望你节哀顺变
[29:43] We’re gonna try to make this 我们尽量
[29:45] as, uh, simple and easy as possible. 简短一点
[29:46] We need an eyewitness to identify the shooter. 我们需要有目击者能指认凶手
[29:49] No one’s talking or they don’t want to be involved. 但没有人出来指认 或者只是不想被卷进来
[29:52] – Do you remember anything? – What… what time is it? – 你还记得什么吗 – 现在 现在几点了
[29:55] It’s 6:00 a.m. We know it’s been a long night for you, 凌晨六点 我们知道这对您来说是漫漫长夜
[29:57] but we got to ask these questions. 但是我们必须要问这些问题
[29:59] The housekeeper’s there with my, um, 管家和我 呃
[30:01] with my daughter, so I… Can I just…? 我女儿在一起 所以 我能不能
[30:02] Uh, I can’t find my phone. 呃 我手机找不到了
[30:04] We just need another moment of your time. 我们就耽误您一会时间
[30:06] Uh, one of your crew, uh, had a weapon on him. 呃 你的一位手下 携带了枪支
[30:09] He said he was your security detail. 他说是为了你的安全
[30:12] Unfortunately, he didn’t have a permit to carry. 不幸的是 他并没有持枪许可证
[30:14] My daughter wakes up at 6:00. 我女儿六点起床
[30:17] Okay. 好
[30:18] I tell you what, Mr. Hope. 霍普先生 我想说的是
[30:21] Uh, if, uh, you can remember 呃 如果你还记得任何事情
[30:23] anything, anything at all, like we said, sir, 任何都行 像我们刚说的那样
[30:24] don’t hesitate to give us a call. 马上联系我们
[30:27] – Thank you. – Thank you, Mr. Hope. – 谢谢 – 谢谢您 霍普先生
[31:55] Hey, baby. 嗨 宝贝儿
[31:57] You hungry or…? 你饿吗
[31:59] I… I could go down to the kitchen 我 我可以去厨房
[32:00] – and get you something to eat. – No. – 给你弄些吃的 – 不用了
[32:02] All right. 那好吧
[32:05] Okay. 嗯
[32:09] Mommy leaves it on. 妈妈平常不关这个灯的
[32:14] Okay. 好的
[32:16] Sorry, baby. 抱歉 宝贝儿
[32:21] Daddy… 爸爸
[32:23] Yeah, baby? 嗯 宝贝儿
[32:28] Never mind. 没什么
[32:30] Okay. Sleep tight. 好吧 睡个好觉
[33:18] Lei. 蕾
[33:19] Come on, honey. 来这儿 宝贝儿
[33:26] It’s gonna be all right. 会好起来的
[33:27] It’s gonna be all right. Here. 会好起来的 继续吧
[33:55] – What the fuck are you doing here, man? – Where you been, Billy? – 你他妈的在干嘛 – 你去哪里了 比利
[33:57] We been trying to get in touch with you. 我们一直在找你
[34:00] Please, please, can you just talk to me for a second? 拜托 拜托 能跟我说几句话吗
[34:03] – Please, let me, let me go with you. – No. – 求你了 让我跟你一起走 – 不
[34:06] Just please talk to me for two seconds, man, please. 就跟我说几分钟 求你了
[34:08] What do you wanna talk about? 你想让我说什么
[34:09] Just whatever’s going on in your head. 你想说什么就说什么
[34:11] I just… I just hope you’re not trying to do anything stupid 我就 我就只是不想让你去做那些蠢事
[34:14] like going after Miguel or Hector. 例如去找米格尔和赫克托耳
[34:16] What do you wanna talk about? 你想说什么
[34:17] You wanna fucking talk now? 你他妈还想说什么
[34:19] Do you wanna fucking talk to me now, huh? 你现在还想对我说什么 嗯
[34:21] – Talk to me, you fucking pussy. – Geez, I’m sorry! – 快说啊 混蛋东西 – 哎 我错了
[34:24] You were the one who’s supposed to fucking look after her. 你他妈的说你会照顾好她的
[34:28] You were the one… you were the one 你说的 你说的
[34:30] – that was supposed to look after her, huh? – I’m sorry for Mo. – 会照顾好她的 – 对莫的事我很抱歉
[34:33] I’m sorry… and for your little girl. 对你的 以及你的女儿 我也觉得很抱歉
[34:36] Kid, no, no, no. 小子 得了吧 得了吧
[34:37] Get the fuck out of my house. 你他妈的离我家远点
[34:39] Get the fuck out of my house! 从我家滚
[34:40] Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out! 赶紧滚 滚
[34:45] Ain’t fuckin’ nothing needin’ nothing, man. 我他妈什么都不需要
[34:47] No good fucking piece of shit. 都是些混蛋玩意儿
[35:22] Hector! 赫克托耳
[35:24] Hector ain’t here. Who is it? 赫克托耳不在 你是谁
[35:27] Open the door. 开门
[35:28] Who is it? ! 你是谁
[35:30] I’m looking for Hector. I got some money for him. 我找赫克托耳 我要给他钱
[35:34] I said move! 我说了走开
[35:36] You… you can give it to me. 你 你可以给我
[35:38] No, I need to g… I need to give it to him. 不 我要 我要给他
[35:44] Uh, hold… hold on. 呃 等 等等
[35:53] Hector ain’t here. 赫克托耳不在
[35:55] Where is he? Is he out with Miguel? 他在哪 和米格尔出去了吗
[35:57] I don’t know. You think he tells me shit? 我不知道 你觉得他会告诉我吗
[36:00] Yo, you gonna give me money or not? 哟 你到底给不给我钱
[36:03] – You got a hit? – You his wife? – 你有白粉吗 – 你是他老婆
[36:06] I don’t have to be. 我可以不是
[36:07] Not today. 至少今天可以不是
[36:10] That ain’t money. 这不是钱
[36:11] Yo, you got a hit? 哎 有粉吗
[36:13] Where the fuck is he? 他妈的到底在哪
[36:15] – Hmm? – Man… – 嗯?- 大哥
[36:20] I got kids, man. 我有孩子啊
[36:21] Come on, baby. 过来 宝贝儿
[36:23] Come on. 过来
[36:23] What are you doing? Are you fucking crazy? 你要干嘛 你他妈的疯了吗
[36:26] Mommy’s got you. 妈妈在这
[36:28] I’ve got kids. 我可是有孩子的啊
[36:30] Shit. 妈蛋
[36:32] Hey, I need a hit, though. 嗨 不过我要来点粉
[36:34] Yo, you got a hit? 你有吗
[36:35] Hey. Hey! 嗨 嗨
[36:38] I’m fucking talking to you! 我他妈在跟你说话呢
[36:40] Where the fuck you going? ! 你他妈要去哪
[36:45] Fuck… 妈的
[37:05] They’re all gonna keep you 他们会让你头顶
[37:07] in that “Billy the Great” bubble, you know? 伟大的比利这个光环 你明白吗
[37:08] Billy! Billy! Billy! 比利 比利 比利
[37:11] Billy “The Great”… Hope! 伟大的比利·霍普
[37:17] Fuck! 妈的
[37:26] Hey, listen, Billy… 嗨 听着比利
[37:28] you’ve got a lot of money going out. 你最近支出很大
[37:31] You know, with the mortgage 你知道 有贷款
[37:32] and your friend Gabe’s legal fees 还有你朋友加布的诉讼费
[37:34] and all your taxes are due, 你所有的税款都到期啦
[37:36] including your property taxes. 包括你的财产税在内
[37:38] Uh, it’s, uh, starting to add up. 呃 这些一直在涨
[37:40] Um, a lot of these are overdue. 呃 很多都逾期了
[37:42] Months, in fact. 事实上 过期好几个月了
[37:44] So… pay them. 那就 还啊
[37:47] – With what? – With my fucking money, Simon. – 用什么还 – 用我的钱啊 西蒙
[37:50] That’s why I’m here, Billy. 这就是我来这里的原因啊比利
[37:51] The money, it’s drying up. 钱都要花光了
[37:53] Look, you gotta see what’s happening here. 你要看清楚现实啊
[37:56] Um, you need to cut back. 呃 你得节约点了
[37:57] I mean, they’ve already taken two of the cars. 意思是 这些已经要你卖两辆车才够了
[37:59] – What’s it about, man? – It… it’s real simple. – 什么意思啊 – 这 这很容易理解啊
[38:03] What’s it about, you… you taking my money? 怎么回事 你拿了我的钱吗
[38:05] What? 什么
[38:07] – You stealing from me, Simon? – No. – 你在偷我的钱吗 西蒙 – 当然没有
[38:11] I’m… I’m just here to help out. 我 我是来帮你的
[38:13] – I can take care of this if you want me to. – Please. – 如果你愿意 就让我来处理吧 – 拜托啦
[38:16] This is fine. 没事的
[38:16] – You can give me that and… – Okay. – 你把那个留给我吧 – 好
[38:18] You can leave this with me. 把它们留下
[38:19] I’ll take care of it. 我来处理
[38:21] Okay. 好
[38:26] Billy, I just want to say I’m really sorry. 比利我就想说我对于所发生的这一切
[38:28] About everything. 真得深表遗憾
[38:34] Hey, look, Billy. 听着 比利
[38:35] You need this. 你需要这个
[38:37] This solves all your problems. 这能解决你所有的问题
[38:39] – What is that? – It’s the contract. – 这是什么 – 合同
[38:41] To fight Turay. Look, I’m not gonna pretend 和图雷的比赛 我不会假装
[38:44] I… I know the pain you’re going through. 我能明白你所承受的痛苦
[38:46] But I do know for you to get through it, 但我的确知道 知道你该怎么克服它
[38:48] you’re gonna have to get back in that ring. 你得重回拳击场
[38:49] No, Mo doesn’t want me to sign that. 不 莫不想让我签那个
[38:51] No, Mo didn’t want you to sign it then. 不 当时 莫不想让你签
[38:52] Now she would want you to actually sign the contract. 但现在 她肯定会同意让你签
[38:55] Why you say that? 为什么这么说
[38:56] Billy, every time I seen you fight, 比利每次我看你比赛
[38:58] you climb in there alone. 你独自上场
[39:00] Every time you bled, you bled your blood. 每次你都血流满面 浑身是伤
[39:02] When you sat down on that stool and it felt like death 每次你坐在凳子上的时候 都让人感觉你就要死了
[39:04] and you thought you couldn’t get up, but you got up? 你自己都以为要站不起来了 但结果呢
[39:06] You did that. 你都站起来了
[39:08] You need to get back to that. 你要重振威风
[39:12] You want Leila to grow up the way you grew up? 难道你想让蕾拉像你那样长大吗
[39:14] You want her in the streets? 你想让她流落街头吗
[39:17] It’s a three-fight deal, Billy. 比利这是一个三场拳击的协议
[39:19] Got to get back to doing what we do, man. 我们必须回到正轨 兄弟
[39:22] When you’re in the ring, you’re gonna feel different. I’m telling you. 我保证 当你站在场上的时候 你会感觉如同新生
[39:26] It’s not about contracts, right? 这不是合同的事 对吧
[39:30] It’s about family. 这是关乎家人的事
[39:31] I don’t know what I’d do without you, man. 没了你 我都不知道自己能做什么
[39:33] You ain’t gotta worry about that, man. 那个不用你担心 伙计
[39:50] Nobody would’ve expected Kalil Turay 没人料到卡利尔·图雷
[39:52] 图雷 VS 霍普 世界轻量级 拳王争霸赛 八周以后
[39:53] to have his way throughout the fight against Billy Hope. 竟然能和比利·霍普从头战到尾
[39:58] Billy, put them goddamn hands up now! 比利举起你那该死的手
[40:01] Hope fighting in the wake 霍普才经历了妻子的意外死亡
[40:02] – of his wife’s unexpected death. – Get off that rope! – 就参加拳击 – 离开围绳
[40:04] No aggression… 放弃进攻
[40:06] simply a will to continue taking punishment… 只是为了继续惩罚自己
[40:09] Get off them goddamn ropes! 让他们远离那该死的围绳
[40:10] …and to allow Turay 并让图雷
[40:12] to pound him with both fists 用他的双拳
[40:14] to the body and the head. 击打自己的头部和身体
[40:16] Ending it, now! 动手吧 快
[40:18] But it’s been a bloodletting from the first bell onward. 但从一开场 这就是场血腥的战斗
[40:25] Yes! 漂亮
[40:25] Hope finally gets in a right hand. 霍普终于挥出了一次右拳
[40:29] Those have been few and far between. 对今天这场比赛来说
[40:31] – By and large, – Control your fighter! – 这可是不多见的情况 – 管好你的拳击手
[40:33] It was a beat-down by Kalil Turay, who appears to have scored 在之前 卡利尔·图雷一直统治了整场比赛
[40:38] an upset victory over Billy Hope 似乎已经快要击败了比利·霍普
[40:41] and perhaps has put the finishing touches 这或许会给霍普伟大的职业生涯
[40:44] on Hope’s great career. 画上一个句号
[40:46] Focus, you hear me? Huh? Billy, listen to me, man. 集中注意力 听到了吗 啊 比利听我说
[40:49] I’m not gonna watch this. 这不是我想要的
[40:50] I’m not gonna watch this happen to you, man. 我不能看到这种事发生在你身上
[40:51] I’m not gonna watch this happen to us. 我们不能接受这样的事情
[40:53] Billy, if you don’t show me something here, 比利如果你不好好表现一下
[40:54] I’m gonna call it. That’s it. You hear me? 我就要求终止比赛了 就结束了 你听到了吗
[40:56] We’re done. Wake up, champ. 我们受够了 醒醒啊 拳王
[40:58] Don’t call it, man. No, don’t call it. 不要终止比赛 不 别这样
[41:01] What the fuck are we doing here, huh? 我们他妈的在这儿干什么
[41:02] I gotta end this shit, Billy. 比利我必须得结束这鬼事儿
[41:04] You hear me? 你听到了吗
[41:05] I’m not gonna watch this shit happen to you, man, all right? 我看不下去了 兄弟 知道吗
[41:08] Remember when we were done, 记得我们之前打过的比赛吗
[41:09] when we were done, you used to fight? 那时你是怎么打的
[41:11] Like, get up, get up. Let’s go. 就像那样 站起来 起来 去吧
[41:13] Come on, champ. Let’s go. 振作起来 拳王 上
[41:17] He keep looking out the ring for Maureen. 他一直往场外看寻找莫琳
[41:19] He’s losing his fucking mind, bro. 他妈的在走神
[41:22] Seconds out. 时间到
[41:24] This guy is done. 这家伙已经玩完了
[41:25] He’s not the champ anymore. Finish him. 他再也不是拳王了 击败他吧
[41:27] Hands up. Fight back. Focus. Come on. 举起手 反击 集中精神 加油
[41:30] Corner ready? 科尔内 你准备好了吗
[41:59] Get the damn hands up, Billy! Now! 比利举起手来 快
[42:10] Oh, man! 哦 好家伙
[42:20] Billy Hope has refused to compete here tonight. 今晚 比利·霍普已经放弃了比赛
[42:23] …fuck you! 操
[42:26] Another giant shot from Turay 图雷又一记重拳
[42:29] and the referee is gonna stop it. 裁判员要宣布停止了
[42:30] – It’s gonna be the end of that. – It’s over. – 要结束了 – 结束了
[42:32] No, don’t call it. No, don’t call it. 不 不要结束 别结束
[42:34] – That’s it, it’s over. – No…! – 就这样了 结束了 – 不
[42:35] And Hope headbutts the referee! 霍普用头撞翻了裁判员
[42:40] A horrible moment as a final postscript 这个夜晚对比利·霍普来说已经够糟了
[42:43] to what has been a horrible night for Billy Hope, 而这个结尾更是雪上加霜
[42:47] and a career which produced so many thrills… 这位曾给大家带来无数惊喜
[42:50] – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – …and so much joyous glory, – 对不起 对不起 – 和无上光荣的选手
[42:52] appears to have ended ignominiously here tonight. 今夜以如此不名誉的方式在此黯然退场
[43:17] Eli? 艾力
[43:24] Eli? 艾力
[43:27] Is Jordan here? 乔丹在吗
[43:41] Is anybody still here? 还有人在吗
[43:49] You headbutt a referee, man. 伙计 你用头撞翻了裁判员
[43:50] What the fuck kind of shit was that, man? 那是什么鬼情况 兄弟
[43:51] Broke his nose. Shattered his motherfucking cheekbone. 撞断了他的鼻梁 还撞碎了了他妈的颧骨
[43:56] What got into you, man? 你是怎么回事
[43:58] We did the biggest deal that we ever did, Billy, 比利我们做了有史以来最大的一单
[44:00] and you fucked it off, man. 而你全搞砸了
[44:02] It’ll be a year before your suspension is up for review, 你将会被禁赛一年
[44:05] which means zero income. The fine for the assault on the referee 也就是说这一年没有收入 而袭击裁判的罚款金额
[44:08] will be in the six figures. He’s suing you 将会高达六位数 此外他还会以
[44:10] for lost wages and emotional trauma. 工资损失和精神创伤罪名起诉你
[44:12] They’re freezing all your bank accounts immediately, 你的银行账户很快就会被冻结了
[44:14] and to top that off the networks are suing us for breach of contract, man. 最要命的是媒体控告我们违反合约
[44:19] Listen… 听着
[44:21] you’re gonna have to sell the house to cover the debt. 你必须把房子卖掉来还债
[44:23] No, I don’t wanna sell the house, man. I’m not selling the house. 不 我不想卖房子 我不卖房子
[44:27] – That’s Leila’s home. – You don’t have a choice, Billy. – 那是蕾拉的家 – 比利你没得选择
[44:29] If you don’t, it’s gonna get repossessed anyway. 即使你不卖 它终究还是会被收回的
[44:32] – This is some serious shit. – No, no, no. – 现在情况很严峻 – 不 不 不
[44:34] I’ll just train with Eli 我会和艾力一起训练
[44:35] and then we’ll get ready for the next fight. 为下一场拳击做好准备
[44:38] I’m not even sure trainers will take you on right now. 我不确定现在还有没有教练愿意带你你
[44:41] What? I don’t need another trainer. I can just use… 什么 我不需要换教练 我只需要
[44:42] ElI’s working with another fighter. 艾力跟另一个拳击手合作了
[44:44] – Who? Who is he? Who is he? – Miguel Escobar. – 谁 是谁 谁 – 米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔
[44:49] – Are you working with him, too? – Yeah. – 你也跟他合作吗 – 嗯
[44:51] Billy, you know if it makes money, it makes sense. 比利你知道只有挣钱才是王道
[44:55] – Oh, you… – It’s just business, Billy. – 哦 你 – 比利那只是生意
[44:59] I know you miss Maureen. I miss Maureen, too, man. 我知道你很想莫琳 我也想她
[45:02] Shit, if she was here, she’d be disgusted with you, man. 真是的 要是她在这里 肯定会瞧不起你
[45:04] We need you to pull yourself together. You need help, Billy. 你得振作起来 比利你需要帮助
[45:07] Don’t talk about my wife that way. 不准那样说我妻子
[45:13] I fucking quit. Fuck you. 我他妈的不干了 操
[45:15] Can’t do this anymore, Billy. 比利你不能再这样
[45:16] Fuck outta my way. 滚开
[45:19] Scatter like roaches. 真是树倒猢狲散
[45:23] Y’all follow him, make sure he don’t break no shit on the way out. 跟着他出去 别让他捅什么娄子
[45:31] Just a bunch of roaches. 都是一群蟑螂
[45:32] Now I fuckin’ wrote you off. 我现在就拉黑你
[46:23] Baby, let’s go home. Let’s go home. 亲爱的 我们回家 回家
[46:26] – Let it go. – Baby, baby, stop it… stop… – 算了 – 亲爱的 宝贝 别这样 别
[47:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[47:11] I’m sorry. 对不起
[47:20] Dad? 爸爸
[47:26] Dad? 爸爸
[47:28] Dad! Daddy! 爸爸 爸爸
[47:30] Daddy, what happened? 爸爸 怎么回事
[47:32] Daddy! Daddy! 爸爸 爸爸
[47:34] Somebody help me! Somebody! 有人吗 帮帮我
[47:37] Mr. Hope, what did you take, sir? 霍普先生 你服用了什么药 先生
[47:39] What did you take, Mr. Hope? What’d you take? 你服用了什么药 霍普先生 你服用了什么药
[47:43] What kind of medicine, Mr. Hope? What did you take? 霍普先生 什么药 你服用了什么药
[47:46] Mr. Hope? What did you take, sir? 霍普先生 你服用了什么药 先生
[47:48] Leila… Where’s my baby? 蕾拉我的宝贝女儿呢
[47:51] Your daughter’s fine. She’s the one who called 911. You were in an accident. 你女儿很好 是她打的911 你出了车祸
[47:54] – There’s people looking after her. – Leila? – 有人在照顾她 – 蕾拉
[47:56] No, no, no. No, no. She needs me. 不 不 不 不 不 她需要我
[47:59] We found you with a loaded weapon, Mr. Hope, 霍普先生 我们发现 在有未成年人在场的情况下
[48:02] under the influence, with a minor present. 你随身携带上膛的手枪 并且酒驾
[48:04] Where’s my baby? Leila? 我的女儿呢 蕾拉
[48:07] – Where’s Leila? – I gotta get outta here. – 蕾拉在哪儿 – 我要出去
[48:09] Your daughter’s with Child Services. 你女儿在儿童保护协会那里
[48:10] They’re looking after her right now. 他们在照看她
[48:12] – No, no, no, no… – Everything’s okay. – 不 不要 不 – 她一切安好
[48:13] No, no, no. No! 不 不 不 不
[48:15] – They’re looking after her. – We just lost the IV. – 他们在照顾她 – 点滴掉了
[48:17] – Get him down. Get his legs. – No, no, no, no! – 让他躺下 摁住他的腿 – 不 不 不 不要
[48:19] – No! – You got him? – 不 – 摁住了吗
[48:20] Lay back for me, Mr. Hope. You’re gonna be just fine. 躺下来 霍普先生 你很快就会好的
[48:23] – No! – Come on, just breathe. – 不 – 冷静下来 深呼吸
[48:28] – Lay back. Everything’s all right. – Breathe. – 躺下来 没事儿的 – 呼吸
[48:29] Just… just chill out for a second. 冷静一点儿
[48:32] You’re gonna be okay, Mr. Hope. 霍普先生 你会好起来的
[48:33] Just take a deep breath for me. 深呼吸
[48:35] Gonna be fine, all right? 没事的 知道吗
[48:38] Gonna be fine. 没事的
[48:41] You’re gonna be fine, Mr. Hope. 霍普先生 你没事的
[48:42] Just relax. 放松
[48:47] Maureen… no… 莫琳 不
[48:49] no… I was… 不 我当时
[48:59] Maureen… 莫琳
[49:12] Okay, he wants his copies. I’ll provide that. 他想要他的复印件 我会交给他的
[49:16] I promise. By day’s end. 我保证 今天就会给
[49:18] – If it’s okay with you. – All right. – 如果你方便的话 – 好
[49:19] What about the, uh… this evidence? 嗯 证据怎么办
[49:23] Daddy. 爸爸
[49:24] – Baby! – Sit down, Mr. Hope. – 宝贝 – 霍普先生 坐下
[49:28] I just want to hug my dad. 我只是想抱我的爸爸
[49:29] Mr. Korman, get your client, please. 科曼先生 请管好你的委托人
[49:31] Sit down. Sit down, Billy. 比利坐下 坐下
[49:33] Thank you. We’re ready to begin. 谢谢 现在开始
[49:35] The matter this morning is provisional custody 今天早上的案件
[49:38] of Leila Rae Hope, a minor… 是讨论未成年人 蕾拉·蕾·霍普的临时监护权
[49:40] When can I get her out? 我什么时候能带她出去
[49:41] – Don’t interrupt, Mr. Hope. 霍普先生 请不要扰乱庭审
[49:43] The child has no other family, is that right? 这个孩子没有其他的家人 是吗
[49:46] Uh, no, Your Honor. Uh, both my client 没有 法官大人
[49:49] and his wife came up through the system. 我的客户和他的妻子都已被排除在外
[49:51] I see. So that’s why 好的 所以
[49:53] these circumstances are a little bit more painful for you. 现在的情况会让你有点痛苦
[49:56] I want my daughter back. I’m her father. 我要我的女儿 我是他的父亲
[49:59] Unfortunately, that’s not enough. 很抱歉 这是不够的
[50:02] This court is aware of the tragedy 霍普先生 法庭明白
[50:04] your family has suffered, Mr. Hope. 你的家庭遭遇的不幸
[50:07] Nonetheless, you have chosen 然而 在你监护你女儿的时候
[50:11] to demonstrate alarming and dangerous behaviors, 你却做出了一系列
[50:12] while having custody of your daughter. 让人震惊的危险行为
[50:14] Loaded weapons, alcohol, violence… 上膛的手枪 嗜酒 暴力
[50:18] Mr. Hope will follow a case plan that the court has designed. 霍普先生将服从法院安排的计划
[50:22] Said plan will include individual counseling, 该计划包括个别咨询
[50:25] as well as sobriety and anger management classes. 以及学习保持冷静 控制愤怒的课程
[50:29] And I order said child remanded into the care of the Family Services, 我宣布孩子将被送往家庭服务处
[50:33] until which time the father can demonstrate 直到父亲能够表现出
[50:35] the abilities to perform duties of a responsible parent. 足够的能力来承担其应有的责任
[50:38] – What? – Parties back in 30 days – 什么 – 三十天后
[50:40] – 30 days? ! – …for a progress hearing. – 三十天 – 将重新进行听证会
[50:42] What the fuck does that mean? 30 days? 那是他妈什么意思 三十天
[50:44] – Watch your language. – 30 days is bullshit, man. – 请注意你的措辞 – 三十天真是鬼扯
[50:47] – That’s bullshit! – I will find you in contempt. – 鬼扯 – 我会判你蔑视法庭
[50:48] Please, please, I don’t want to… 拜托 求你了 我不想
[50:50] – I’m sorry, Your Honor. – My last warning. – 对不起 法官大人 – 最后一次警告
[50:52] I don’t want to. Please, Daddy! 我不想去 求你了 爸爸
[50:54] – Billy! Come on! Billy! – Take the child out, please. – 比利比利- 请把孩子带出去
[50:56] Please, I want to stay with you! 求你了 我想跟你一起
[50:57] Let me just give my daughter a hug! 请让我抱一下女儿
[51:00] No, no, no… 不 不要 不要
[51:03] Daddy! Please! 爸爸 拜托
[51:04] – He wants to see his daughter! – Please, Dad… – 他想见他的女儿 – 求你了 爸爸
[51:06] – Daddy! – That’s not necessary. – 爸爸 – 真没必要搞成这个样子
[51:09] No! I want to live with you! 不 我想和你住一起
[51:11] Please! 求你了
[51:13] – Get down there. – Daddy! Daddy! – 趴下 – 爸爸 爸爸
[51:15] Mr. Hope, that’s enough. 霍普先生 够了
[51:17] I will hold you in contempt. 你因蔑视法庭被拘留
[51:45] Everything goes to auction. 所有东西都要拿去拍卖
[51:53] Hey, Evan, help me out with this, will you? 嘿 埃文 帮我拿一下这个 行吗
[51:55] That’ll go inside the truck, towards the back. 那个要装到卡车里 这面朝后
[52:02] – Auction’s tomorrow. – No, it’s all going to auction. – 拍卖会在明天举行 – 不 全部都要拿去拍卖
[52:05] Sorry, champ. 很抱歉 拳王
[53:03] Yeah, it’s just a house, yeah? 嗯 只是栋房子罢了 对吧
[53:08] Hey, yo, thanks for, uh… thanks for taking me. 嘿 谢谢 谢谢你来接我
[53:13] No, Billy. 没事 比利
[53:14] You know, I… I can’t really pay you right now. 那个 我 我现在没有能力付你钱
[53:17] Well, fuck you. 去你的
[53:20] No, I don’t want to get paid. 不用 不用给钱
[53:23] No, I was never here for money, you know that. 不 我从来都不是为了钱 你懂的
[53:27] Never. 从来都不是
[53:28] Hey, yo. 嘿
[53:29] Hmm? 嗯
[53:34] I’m sorry, Billy. 比利我为你感到难过
[53:36] Hey, hey, hey. 嘿 嘿 没事
[53:45] – This the place? – Yeah. – 就是这儿 – 嗯
[53:47] You, uh, you want me to come with you? 你 想让我和你一起进去吗
[53:49] No, man, no, no. 不用了 兄弟 没事
[53:51] I got to do this alone. 我得自己来做这件事
[53:58] – It’s yours. – No, man, I’m not taking that shit. – 这是你的 – 不 我不要这鬼玩意儿
[54:01] – I’m re-gifting it. – I’m not taking that shit. – 我把它送还给你 – 不 我可不要那玩意儿
[54:03] I don’t want it. 我不想要
[54:05] So, you stay safe, 那 你保重
[54:06] – all right? – Yeah, you, too. – 知道吗 – 嗯 你也是
[54:15] Call me if you need anything. 你有什么需要的话就给我打电话
[54:17] Yeah, all right, I will. 嗯 好 我会的
[54:18] Yeah. 好
[54:26] – I’ll be around! – Hey, yo, Jon Jon, – 需要的时候找我 – 嘿 唷 乔乔
[54:28] go say hi to Mikey and Gabe, all right? 替我问米奇和加布好 好嘛
[54:30] – You got it. – Hey. – 没问题 – 嘿
[55:21] – That’s Billy Hope. – For real? – 那是比利·霍普- 真的吗
[55:23] I didn’t know Billy Hope… 我不认识比利·霍普
[55:26] Boo! That’s it. Good work. 嘣 就到这里 干得好
[55:30] Hey, Hoppy, I want you on the ropes. 嘿 霍皮 你去练习倒在围绳上
[55:33] I already did that shit. 我已经练过了这个鬼玩意儿了
[55:35] What’d you say? 你说什么
[55:39] Give me 50. 去做五十个
[55:41] – Hey, T? – Yes? – 嘿 T – 咋了
[55:42] You work with him on one of those mitts? 你和他一起用过那些手套了吗
[55:45] Yo, T. 呦 T
[55:46] That’s Billy Hope over there. 比利·霍普在那儿
[55:50] Ramone, let’s go! 雷蒙 走吧
[56:09] You Tick Wills? 你是狄克·威尔斯吗
[56:11] So, what brings Billy Hope… 是什么风把比利·霍普
[56:13] into my gym? 吹到我的了健身房呢
[56:14] I’m looking for a… you know, a place to train. 我在找地方 嗯 训练
[56:20] And, you know, 你知道
[56:20] I don’t know, may-maybe a… 我不知道 或许
[56:23] trainer? 再找个教练
[56:26] I don’t train pro fighters anymore. 我不再训练职业拳击手了
[56:28] Well, currently, I am not a pro fighter. 现在 我不是职业拳击手了
[56:31] Do you think I don’t know that? 你以为我不知道吗
[56:37] Does it say in there that they took my kid away from me? 报纸上说他们带走我的孩子了吗
[56:42] – Yeah, it does. – It’s been… it’s been – 嗯 说了 – 这一切
[56:45] kind of… like a whole mess. 都是一团糟
[56:49] I was, I… I… I, I… I remember that NI… 我还 我 我 我记得
[56:51] that Night Train fight, you know what I mean, and I remember… 那场和奈特·特雷恩打的比赛 你知道 我是说
[56:54] I remember that… that, you know… 我记得
[56:57] that was one hell of a fight, you know? 那场比赛非常艰苦 你懂的
[56:59] You’re one hell of a coach, you know, and, uh… 而你则是个厉害的教练
[57:02] man, he won that fight. 好家伙 他赢了那场拳击
[57:04] Excuse me, but if I remember correctly… 抱歉 但如果我没记错的话
[57:05] And I do remember… You won the fight. 我记得很清楚 是你赢了那场拳击
[57:09] You got the decision. Don’t you remember? 你取得了胜利 你不记得了吗
[57:11] Yeah, I won that fight. I think Jordan Mains paid it off. 对 我赢了那场拳击 我觉得是乔丹·梅因斯出钱买的
[57:13] – Anyway, y… – Jordan Mains paid them off? – 总之 你 – 乔丹·梅因斯出钱买的
[57:15] Yeah, look, I don’t know, man. It’s the fight game, you know? 嗯 听着 我不太清楚 只是拳击游戏 懂吗
[57:19] How you gonna come in here and say something like that? 你怎么能走进来对我说这些
[57:20] I’m just saying that’s why I’m here. 我只是在说明我到这儿的原因
[57:23] Night Train was the only fighter that beat me. 奈特·特雷恩是唯一击败过我的拳击手
[57:26] I know you were his trainer, and… 我知道你曾是他的教练
[57:29] I don’t know how you… how you train, but… 我不知道你的训练方式 但是
[57:32] – So that’s why I’m here. – See, the thing is, – 所以我来这儿了 – 看 问题是
[57:34] you couldn’t handle the rules here, man. 你无法遵守这里的规定
[57:36] I can handle the rules, man, I’ll handle the rules. 我可以遵守规定 我会遵守规定的
[57:38] Believe me, I grew up in the system. I can handle the rules. 相信我 我在寄养家庭长大 我会遵守规定的
[57:41] You saw that funny little kid 你看到那个可笑的孩子
[57:42] had to do 50 push-ups for swearing? 因为说脏话要做五十个引体向上了吗
[57:45] – Yeah. – That’s one of the rules here. – 嗯 – 那就是这里的规定之一
[57:47] No drinking, no drugs, 不准喝酒 不准吸毒
[57:48] no playing around, no being late, none of that. 不准打闹 不准迟到 那些统统都不行
[57:51] No problems, you know what I’m saying? I don’t need that here. 没问题 你知道我在说什么 在这儿我不允许那些
[57:53] It’s my job to protect these kids. 保护这些孩子是我的工作
[57:54] I’m here to train them so they can grow up 我训练他们 让他们成为真正的男人
[57:57] to be men. You ready to work? 准备好开工了吗
[57:59] – Yeah, yeah. I’m ready to work. – ‘Cause the thing is, – 好了 好了 我准备好开工了 – 因为
[58:01] you’re not gonna be able to throw a punch, 在我允许之前
[58:03] in or out of the ring, until I tell you to. 你不能在任何地方出拳
[58:04] – Yeah, fuck it, I’m in. – No swearing. – 嗯 靠 可以 – 不准说脏话
[58:06] Did I tell you no swearing? 我跟你说过不准说脏话了吗
[58:08] Did I tell you no swearing? 我跟你说过了吗
[58:09] No, no, no, I… yeah, yeah, yeah. 不 不 不是 嗯 嗯 嗯
[58:10] Yeah, no swearing. 嗯 不准说脏话
[58:12] Boxing is not about this; boxing’s about this. 拳击不是靠拳头 而是靠脑子
[58:15] Boxing is like a chess game. 拳击就像下象棋
[58:17] Yeah, all right, fuck, let’s… uh, yes. 嗯 好吧 操 我们 额 嗯
[58:19] Uh, not, uh, fu… not fuck. Yes. 额 不是 不是操 嗯
[58:21] Whoa. Are you on drugs? 哇哦 你是在吸毒吗
[58:25] Are you intoxicated? 你有毒瘾
[58:26] I’m good, man. I’m… I’m straight. 我没事 我不吸毒
[58:33] Did you see this? 你看到这了吗
[58:36] All right. 好吧
[58:38] All right. 好吧
[58:40] I also need a job. Yeah, I need to… 我也需要一份工作 我需要
[58:43] I need to prove to the court that I can hold a job. 我要向法院证明我能找一份工作
[58:53] I got a… 我有个
[58:55] a night man who just had a stroke, 我有个上夜班的工人 他中风生病了
[58:58] and he was cleaning this whole place up. 他以前打扫这整个地方
[59:00] You could do that, you can get your fees, 你可以顶替他 有工资
[59:02] and you can make yourself a little check. 而且你可以检测一下自己
[59:04] Wow, you want me to clean your fuckin’ toilets? 喔 你想让我去扫你的臭厕所
[59:07] Just to clean the place. 只是打扫卫生
[59:08] I’m supposed to clean up 你要我收拾这些小屁孩的烂摊子
[59:11] after these punks here? Is that what you think of me? 在你眼里 我就这么点儿价值吗
[59:12] – But you need a job. – Yo, come on, man, – 但你需要工作 – 唷 得了
[59:14] I’m not gonna clean your fuckin’ toilets. Come on. 我才不会扫你的臭厕所
[59:18] Do you need a job or not? 你到底需不需要一份工作
[59:21] Nah, fuck this. Nah. 不 操 不需要
[59:32] And rent… First day of the month. 租金 要在每个月的第一天交
[59:35] Where’s the light? 灯在哪儿
[59:37] – First day, one of the month. – Okay. – 每个月的第一天 – 好的
[59:39] Okay, you pay rent? Huh? 嗯 你付租金了吗
[59:41] – Yeah. – Down this way. – 付了 – 这边
[59:49] Three keys… This work, the other… 三把钥匙 这个有用 另一个
[1:00:11] I never thought I’d see 比利我从来没想到
[1:00:12] one of these places again, Billy. 我会再到这种地方来
[1:00:16] All right, man. 好吧
[1:00:19] Hey, tell Leila hi for me. 替我向蕾拉问好
[1:00:21] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[1:00:22] My name is, uh, Billy Hope. 我是 比利·霍普
[1:00:24] Um, Leila… I’m here to, I’m here to see my daughter. 额 蕾拉我来这儿 我来这儿见我的女儿
[1:00:30] All right, so the court is requiring 好的 法院要求
[1:00:32] drug screening twice a week? 你每周要有两次药物筛选
[1:00:34] And hair samples once a month, right? 每月一次头发样本检测 对吗
[1:00:37] If you fail or miss one, then I have to report it. 如果你漏掉一次或有一次没通过 我就得记录下来
[1:00:41] When can I see Leila? 我什么时候能见蕾拉
[1:00:43] Once we go through this form. 等我们填完这张表后
[1:00:46] What is your current address? 你现在的地址是什么
[1:00:49] I’m staying at the Tassler right now. 我现在在塔斯勒
[1:00:51] I’m staying there till I can find, 我会一直待在那儿
[1:00:52] you know, a better… better place to stay. 直到找到一个更好的 更好的地方
[1:00:55] – You know, find a place of my own. – Mm-hmm. – 找到一个我自己的地方 – 嗯哼
[1:00:57] And have you secured employment yet? 你现在有工作吗
[1:00:59] – Yeah. – Where? – 有 – 在哪里
[1:01:01] – A gy… at the gym. – The gym? – 一个 一个健身房 – 健身房
[1:01:05] Wills Gym on 156th Street. 156号街上的威尔斯健身房
[1:01:08] And who gave you that employment? 谁给你的工作?
[1:01:10] I got it myself. 我自己找的
[1:01:12] But who gave you the job? 我是说谁雇了你?
[1:01:14] – The owner of the gym. – And his name is? – 健身房的老板 – 他叫什么?
[1:01:19] Tick Wills. 狄克·威尔斯
[1:01:21] Does Tick Wills have a number I could call? 有狄克·威尔斯的电话号码吗?
[1:01:23] I don’t know. I don’t have a phone. 我不知道 我连电话都没有
[1:01:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:01:25] How much you get paid? 你的薪水是多少?
[1:01:29] We haven’t discussed that just yet. 我们还没有谈到这个
[1:01:31] So you haven’t started the job yet? 这么说你还没开始上班?
[1:01:35] – Hmm? – You haven’t started the job yet? – 什么?- 你还没有开始上班是吗?
[1:01:36] No, you just… you-you just asked 不 你刚刚 你刚刚是问
[1:01:38] – if I secured… it… – Yeah. – 我是否找到 工作 – 是的
[1:01:40] And I tol… I secured it. 我说 我已经找到工作了
[1:01:43] Have you taken drugs or anything with alcohol today? 你今天是嗑药了还是喝高了?
[1:01:44] No. I haven’t slept very well, though. No. 不 不 没有 我只是没睡好
[1:01:47] You on any form of medication? 你还有在进行什么药物治疗吗?
[1:01:48] I took some Advil. 我只是服了点艾德维尔
[1:01:50] You’re gonna write that down? 这个你都要记下来吗?
[1:01:52] – Mm-hmm. – “He took some Advil. – 嗯 – “他吃了些艾德维尔
[1:01:55] He can’t see his kid.” “所以他不能见他的孩子”
[1:01:57] These are the questions on the form. 这些都是例行规定的问题
[1:01:59] That’s just the protocol that we have to go through. 都是必须要这么走个程序
[1:02:01] – Go after the test. – But I’m asking you, – 过了测试才行是吧 – 但我现在问你这些
[1:02:03] because we’re about to see Leila, 是因为我们马上就要见到蕾拉
[1:02:05] so I want to know what kind of shape you’re in. 在此之前我想知道你是处于一种怎样的状态
[1:02:11] I’m a fuckin’ mess. 我糟的一塌糊涂
[1:02:15] When can I see my daughter? 我什么时候才能见我女儿?
[1:02:17] And you think I should let you 你觉得在你一团糟的时候
[1:02:18] see your daughter when you’re a fuckin’ mess? 我应该让你去见你女儿吗?
[1:02:24] If I see my daughter, I’ll feel a lot better, all right? 如果见到我女儿 我会感觉好很多的 好吗?
[1:02:27] Will she feel a lot better? 她也会觉得好很多吗?
[1:02:28] – Yes. – Do you feel – 是的 – 你觉得
[1:02:30] in a fit state to see your daughter today? 今天见你女儿合适吗?
[1:02:33] You want to help me? Is that what you want to do? 你是愿意帮我吗?那是你想做的吗?
[1:02:35] – You want to help me? – I want to help Leila. – 你是愿意帮我吗?- 我是想要帮助蕾拉
[1:02:39] That’s my first priority. 她是我优先考虑的对象
[1:02:44] Hey. 嗨
[1:02:48] Hey, baby. 嗨 宝贝
[1:02:54] Hey… 嘿
[1:02:58] You okay? 你还好吗?
[1:03:02] Can you give us a second? 能让我们单独呆会儿吗?
[1:03:04] Leila, would you be comfortable with that? 蕾拉那样对你没问题吗?
[1:03:06] – If I stand right over there? – Sure. – 我就站在那边 – 可以
[1:03:10] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:12] All right. 好的
[1:03:13] I’m just over here. 我就在那边
[1:03:19] What’s wrong, baby? 你怎么了 宝贝?
[1:03:21] Did somebody touch you? 是有人碰你了吗?
[1:03:22] – Somebody hurt you? – No… – 有人打你了吗?- 没有
[1:03:24] – They put a hand on you? – No. – 他们是不是打你了?- 没有
[1:03:25] They put a hand on you, baby? You can tell me. 他们打你了是不是 宝贝?你跟我说实话
[1:03:28] – Mm-mm. – Leila… – 不是 – 蕾拉
[1:03:31] You talk to me? 你跟我说句话好吗?
[1:03:33] There’s nothing to say. 我没什么想说的
[1:03:35] You fucked up. 你全都搞砸了
[1:03:36] Don’t use that language with me. 你不能那么和我说话
[1:03:39] Or what? You gonna punish me or something? 不然呢?你是要惩罚我还是怎么样?
[1:03:42] Look, I know that you’re mad at me right now… 我知道你现在还在生我的气
[1:03:44] You don’t know anything! 你什么都不知道
[1:03:46] – Hey, hey. Hey, wait, wait… – Can I go outside now? – 嘿 宝贝 等等 等会 – 我能离开这了吗?
[1:03:48] Yes, you can. 可以
[1:03:50] – Yes, you can. – Leila… – 你可以 – 蕾拉
[1:03:51] – just talk to me. – Come on, Talia, let’s go. – 我只想和你说说话 – 我们走吧 塔莉娅
[1:03:53] Come on, we got a couple minutes, baby. 别这样 宝贝 我们再聊一会儿吧
[1:03:55] Is that your dad? 那是你爸爸?
[1:03:56] I don’t know anymore. 我也不知道了
[1:04:00] Leila, will you come… Leila, will you come back? 蕾拉你能不能回 蕾拉你回来好吗?
[1:04:16] What you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[1:04:19] Could I buy you a beer? 我能请你喝一杯吗?
[1:04:22] I don’t drink. 我不喝酒
[1:04:29] I’ll take that job. 那份工作我会做
[1:05:04] Step forward… Step forward… 上前一步 上前一步
[1:05:07] Step back. Step back. 后退一步 后退一步
[1:05:09] Relax, relax, relax, relax. 放松 放松 放松 放松
[1:05:11] One, two. 一 二
[1:05:13] To the right. 右移一步
[1:05:15] To the left. 左移一步
[1:05:17] Don’t cross your hands. 手不要交叉
[1:05:19] Step forward… Step back. 上前一步 后退一步
[1:05:23] – Step back. – Can I get that for you, champ? – 后退一步 – 要我帮你吗 冠军?
[1:05:35] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[1:05:37] – Hoppy. – What’s that from? – 霍皮 – 有什么寓意吗?
[1:05:41] My mom liked bunnies, so… 我妈妈喜欢小兔子 所以
[1:05:45] she named me Hoppy. 她就给我起了这名
[1:05:46] Man, to think that… 我从没想过
[1:05:48] Billy “The Great” would walk in here. “了不起的比利” 会来到这里
[1:05:50] Just trying to get some work here, you know? 我只是想找点活干
[1:05:53] Oh, yeah, sure thing. 噢 是的 当然
[1:05:56] Can I get a picture with you later? 我一会能和你照张相吗?
[1:05:58] Yeah, if you finish tying my… tying my shit… 可以 等你帮我 绑 绑完这破玩意儿
[1:06:00] Oh. I can’t say “shit.” 噢 我不能说破玩意儿
[1:06:05] Step forward. You’re being too hard on yourself, son. 上前一步 孩子 你对自己要求太严了
[1:06:09] You can’t learn everything in one day. 你不可能把所有的东西在一天之内学会
[1:06:10] – Hear me? – Yes, sir. – 听见了吗?- 是的 教练
[1:06:14] All right? 好了吗?
[1:06:15] All right? 好了吗?
[1:06:22] Mr. Hope? 霍普先生?
[1:06:24] Can I speak to you for a moment, please? 我能跟你谈一下吗?
[1:06:26] What’s up? 怎么了?
[1:06:30] Yo, is Leila all right? 喂 蕾拉还好吗?
[1:06:34] Where’s Leila? 蕾拉在哪?
[1:06:38] Uh, she doesn’t want to see you today. 呃 她今天不想见你
[1:06:41] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思?
[1:06:43] She doesn’t want to see you today. 她今天不想见你
[1:06:46] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:06:50] But I think we’re gonna have to give her some space 但我觉得我们应该给她点空间
[1:06:53] and respect her wishes. 尊重她的意愿
[1:06:57] She said… she-she said that? 她说 她亲口那么说的吗?
[1:07:00] Yes, she did. 是的 她说的
[1:07:07] last night’s fight, Magic Escobar 昨晚的比赛 神奇的埃斯科瓦尔
[1:07:10] defeated Kalil Turay 在第四轮击倒了对手卡利尔·图雷
[1:07:11] by knockout in the fourth round. 赢得了最后的胜利
[1:07:13] An incredible knockout, and Turay did not recover. 那惊人的制胜一击使图雷一直没有恢复过来
[1:07:17] Miguel is now the new WBC Light Heavyweight Champion 米格尔成为了新的WBC轻量级世界总冠军
[1:07:20] of the World, a title once held by… 曾经获此殊荣的是
[1:07:28] Come on, marry me? 来吧 嫁给我吧?
[1:07:30] Okay, how about… let me check my schedule. 好吧 不如 我先去确认一下我的行程
[1:07:33] I’ll get back to you. 再来答复你
[1:07:34] Hold my hand? 牵着我的手?
[1:07:36] – I’ll be waiting for you. – Uh-huh. – 我会一直等你 – 恩 好啊
[1:07:40] What’s up, man? 怎么了 哥们儿
[1:07:42] Thought you said you didn’t drink. 你说过你不喝酒的
[1:07:44] What, you think a man can’t pick up a new habit? 怎么 我一大老爷们不能有点新爱好吗?
[1:07:46] What are you doing here, man? 你在这干什么呢?
[1:07:48] Seriously, this is my spot. 认真的说 这里就是我的地盘
[1:07:50] Can I get a wa… a water? 能给我一杯水 水吗?
[1:07:51] Drinking’s a solitary sport. 喝酒是单打独斗的项目
[1:07:54] It’s a solitary one. 是单打独斗
[1:07:56] I’m just trying to… 我只想
[1:07:58] I’m just trying to connect here, man. 老兄 我只是想要在这找点归属感
[1:08:00] – I just… – I just didn’t want to go home. – 我只是 – 我就是不想回家
[1:08:03] 300 square feet of… 不想面对那300坪
[1:08:06] nothing, you know? 却空无一物的房子 你明白吗?
[1:08:11] You got plans? 你有什么计划吗?
[1:08:14] Uh, um, what you mean by that? 呃 嗯 你那么说什么意思?
[1:08:16] You know what you’re gonna do with all this training 你如此迫切地想要训练
[1:08:17] that you think you so desperately need? 对你有什么用呢?
[1:08:19] What you gonna do with it? 你到底要怎么样呢?
[1:08:21] I’m gonna fight, and then I’m gonna get my kid back. 我要打比赛 然后我要把我女儿接回来
[1:08:23] Then you’re gonna end up right back here? 然后最终你就又再回到这里?
[1:08:25] – What are you saying? – What do you think got you here? – 你什么意思?- 你觉得是什么让你沦落至此?
[1:08:29] Um, fuck… some scumbag killed my wife. 嗯 该死的 几个人渣弄死了我老婆
[1:08:32] What do you think you did… to be sitting here? 你觉得你做了些什么 才会沦落至此?
[1:08:38] Why… 为什么
[1:08:39] – did your wife get killed? – Look, man, – 你妻子被人杀了吗?- 哥们 我想说
[1:08:41] all due respect, you know, 我没别的意思
[1:08:43] I haven’t really gotten much sleep, man. 只是最近我真的没怎么睡
[1:08:45] – What are you try to ask me… – What happened? – 你问的那些我 – 到底发生了什么?
[1:08:46] I don’t fucking… I just told you… 该死的我不 我只能说
[1:08:47] What did you do? ! 你做了什么?
[1:08:49] Why you keep asking me that question? 你为什么一直问我这个问题?
[1:08:50] What happened? 到底发生了什么?
[1:08:52] – What happened? – I just told you what happened. – 发生了什么?- 我刚已经说了发生了什么
[1:08:55] – Why? – I can’t tell you why. What do you mean, why? – 为什么?- 我不知道为什么 你一直问为什么是什么意思?
[1:08:59] Never mind. 算了
[1:09:00] You can’t even hear the question. 你都听不明白我问题
[1:09:02] Why are you laughing? What, is this funny to you? 你笑什么?怎么 这对你来说好笑吗?
[1:09:05] Is that fucking funny to you? 你丫觉得这好笑是吗?
[1:09:07] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 喔 噢 噢
[1:09:08] Piece of shit. Fuck you. 混账 去你的
[1:09:10] You see that? That’s what this… 你知道了吗?这就是
[1:09:11] that’s why you here. 这就是你为什么沦落至此
[1:09:13] That’s why you here. 这就是原因
[1:09:14] – It’s all good, Tick? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – 没事吗 狄克?- 是的 我没事
[1:09:23] Yo, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉 对不起
[1:09:25] – Hey, don’t bring that shit back in here. – I’m sorry. – 嗨 别把你的臭脾气带来这 – 我很抱歉
[1:09:27] That’s okay. We don’t need… 没关系 我们不需要
[1:09:30] Nobody wants your money. 没人要你赔钱
[1:09:36] What do you want, man? 你到底想怎么样 老兄?
[1:09:38] I never really had any plans, all right? 我真的从来没有想过什么计划 好吧
[1:09:40] My wife always made the plans for me. 我老婆以前总是会帮我把一切安排妥当
[1:09:43] And my daughter… 我女儿
[1:09:46] – Right. – Doesn’t even want to see me right now. – 好吧 – 她现在根本不想见我
[1:09:54] And I feel like I broke her heart. 我觉得我伤透了她的心
[1:10:04] Little kid, man, she’s a little girl. 小孩子嘛 哥们 她还是个小姑娘
[1:10:07] She’s trying to take care of herself. 她只是想试着自己照顾自己
[1:10:11] She lost her mother, too. 她也失去了妈妈
[1:10:17] Even if she hates you, 就算她要讨厌你
[1:10:19] you got to let her hate you, 你也只能让她讨厌
[1:10:21] so she can feel better about it, she can get better. 那样她能好过些 她就会好起来
[1:10:23] This ain’t about how you feel. 不管你的感受如何
[1:10:26] I mean, 我是说
[1:10:28] you got to let her go through her thing 你得让她自己调节她的情绪
[1:10:31] and not think that thing is your thing. 而不是一直想着那是你的事情
[1:10:40] Then you can deal 这样你才能应对
[1:10:42] with life, like that stuff. 生活 还有其他的事情
[1:10:45] Life… 生活
[1:10:48] boxing, whatever you want. 拳击 或是其他你想的事情
[1:11:26] Hey, come on. Come here, Hoppy. 嘿 过来 这 霍皮
[1:11:27] Let’s go. 我们走一个
[1:11:29] Ready? Jab. 准备好了吗?击打
[1:11:31] Jab. 击打
[1:11:32] Slow it down. Jab. 放慢速度 击打
[1:11:34] Yeah, make it accurate. 对 要打准
[1:11:36] No pows, power, pop… 没有力量 力
[1:11:37] No power, no power yet. 力量还不够
[1:11:42] What, what, what, what? 怎么了怎么了怎么了?
[1:11:43] What, what, what, what, what? Jab. 怎么 怎么 怎么?击打
[1:11:46] There you go. That’s… Bam! 这就对了 那就 打到了
[1:11:58] Um… She… 呃 她
[1:12:00] I don’t wanna know… Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 我不想听 是 是 是
[1:12:01] I know. Um… 我知道 呃
[1:12:03] She used to sleep with this. 她以前抱着这个睡
[1:12:04] Would you give that to her? 你能帮我给她吗?
[1:12:06] – Make sure she gets that? – Yeah. – 你一定帮我带给她好吗?- 好的
[1:12:08] I will. 我一定会的
[1:12:10] Tell her I love her. 告诉她我爱她
[1:12:27] We start tomorrow. 我们明天开始
[1:12:29] What, like training? 什么 你说训练吗?
[1:12:30] No, baking cookies. 不 烤饼干
[1:12:34] I’m going to the bar. 我现在要去酒吧
[1:12:36] I do not want to see you there. 我不想在那见着你
[1:12:38] Yeah. 好的
[1:12:43] A’ight. 这灯
[1:12:46] Shining so bright. 真是闪亮
[1:12:50] The way you fight… 你打拳的方式
[1:12:52] anger’s your biggest tool. 愤怒是你最强大的助力
[1:12:56] Fighting angry, that drains you 但是愤怒地打拳 会加速
[1:12:58] twice as fast. 你的体力消耗
[1:13:04] The other guy… in the ring is your enemy, 拳击场上是另一个人是你的敌人
[1:13:06] but if all you trying to do is kill him, 但如果你只想着干倒他
[1:13:10] then you expose yourself. 你就会暴露你自己
[1:13:12] You leave yourself vulnerable. 让你自己也容易受到攻击
[1:13:14] Got to protect yourself. 你需要保护自己
[1:13:16] Make his mistakes… be his destruction. 然后抓住对方犯错误的时候 一击制胜
[1:13:20] Right now, you got two weapons: 现在 你有两把武器
[1:13:22] a shotgun and a grenade. 一杆猎枪和一枚炸弹
[1:13:25] All power, no precision. 只有力量 没有准度
[1:13:29] I want you to use your other arsenal. 我希望你能调动起你的其他武器
[1:13:30] There you go, tap. 像这样 轻击
[1:13:32] Tap, tap, tap, tap. 轻击 轻击 轻击 轻击
[1:13:37] There you go. 做的很好
[1:13:39] One, two. 一 二
[1:13:40] Yeah… one, two, yeah. 对的 一 二 对
[1:13:41] – Pow, pow, yeah. – Pow, pow, yeah. – 啪 啪 对 – 啪 啪 对
[1:13:45] Yeah. 很好
[1:13:47] This is what we’re gonna do. 你要这么做
[1:13:50] This is the wall, right here. 假设这是堵墙 就在这
[1:13:52] My back’s against the wall. 我背对着墙
[1:13:54] It’s part of the wall. Blocking my chin. 这是墙的一部分 锁住我的下巴
[1:13:58] Huh? Shielding yourself. 明白吗?隐藏保护自己
[1:14:00] A block, anything that comes that way. 一个掩护 不管别人怎么攻击
[1:14:02] You’re right here, step and slide forward, 你站在这里 这样向前滑步
[1:14:05] roll… 然后转过来
[1:14:07] just step and slide. 继续进一步 然后滑步
[1:14:09] Forward, roll. 向前 然后转
[1:14:11] This is the angle, this is the angle. 保持这里的角度 还有这里的角度
[1:14:14] All right? 知道了吗?
[1:14:15] Let’s do it real slow. 我们慢慢来
[1:14:16] Take your time. Let’s do it. 不急 来试一试
[1:14:21] My-my wife would’ve liked you. 我老婆要是在会很喜欢你
[1:14:24] I appreciate that. 谢谢你这么说
[1:14:27] Let’s do this, all right? 我们试试看 好吗?
[1:14:28] I’m serious. 我认真的
[1:14:39] Good, looking good. 很好 看起来不错
[1:14:40] Good, good. 对 很好
[1:14:42] Good. Slide it. 很好 滑过去
[1:14:43] Yeah, I hear it now. 对 你掌握到了
[1:14:45] Slide it. 滑过去
[1:14:47] Oh, yeah, I hear it now. 噢 对 你掌握到了
[1:14:49] Step… step… 走 走
[1:14:52] Who that is? 那是谁?
[1:14:54] See who that is… There you go, aah! 睁眼看清那是谁 对的 就是这样
[1:14:56] That’s it. Jab. 像这样 击打
[1:14:57] Who that hate? 那个讨厌鬼是谁?
[1:14:58] Who that hate? Who that hate? 那个讨厌鬼是谁?那个讨厌鬼是谁?
[1:15:00] Who that hate? 那个讨厌鬼是谁?
[1:15:02] Who that hate? Who that hate? 那个讨厌鬼是谁?那个讨厌鬼是谁?
[1:15:03] Drop your hands, Don’t even worry about punching right now. 手放下 现在想都不要想着进攻
[1:15:06] Just back against the wall. Okay? You’re doing good. 只想着靠着墙站着 好吗?你做的很好
[1:15:08] You’re doing good, all right? 你已经做的很棒了 知道吗?
[1:15:10] Back. See my back? Okay. 背靠 看到我后背了吗 行吗?
[1:15:13] Yeah, keep the back against the wall. 对 让后背贴着墙
[1:15:15] You feel that? 你感觉到了吗?
[1:15:16] Remember to slide. 记得滑步
[1:15:18] Keep making him miss… 继续让他出空拳
[1:15:19] Keep making him miss. 继续让他出空拳
[1:15:21] I’m gonna introduce you to something 我要教你一样你以前不懂的
[1:15:23] that you never knew before called defense. 叫防御的东西
[1:15:27] – Hey, Ramone? – Yes, Coach? – 嘿 雷蒙?- 是的 教练
[1:15:28] – Come over here. – I have defense. – 过来这边 – 我有防御
[1:15:31] Stop punches with your face… That’s not defense. 用脸去接拳头 那可不是防御
[1:15:34] – I want you to spar with him. – All right. – 我想让你和他来一场 – 好的
[1:15:36] – T! Glove him up. – Like, spar with him? – T 给他带上手套 – 真的打吗?
[1:15:39] Don’t worry. He’s not gonna be hitting anything. 别紧张 他不会打你的
[1:15:41] Wait, he’s not gonna be hitting 等等 你说他不要打我
[1:15:42] anything or I’m not gonna be hitting anything? 还是我不要打他?
[1:15:43] You’re not gonna hit nothing. You work on your defense. 你不会什么都打不着 你得用防御
[1:15:47] Like, don’t hit anything? Like with my glove? 意思是 不能出拳击打?就像带着拳套
[1:15:49] Don’t touch him with your gloves. Just block. 不能用你的拳套攻击他 只能防守住
[1:15:55] Hey, champ. 嘿 冠军小哥
[1:15:58] Move your feet, move your feet. 脚动起来 脚要动起来
[1:16:00] Come on, champ. You got to turn your body when you block. 快 冠军小哥 你防守攻击时身体得跟着转
[1:16:02] – You’re just covering up. – Pivot out, pivot out. – 你这样只是挡住了脸 – 转身 转身
[1:16:06] Step out, step out. 退一步 退一步
[1:16:08] Get some distance so you can move your head. 保持点距离 你的头部才能动起来
[1:16:10] Don’t just stand in front of him. Use your feet. 别只是站在他面前挨打 脚步动一动
[1:16:12] Get off the rope. 别贴着边
[1:16:17] Come on, champ. 来来 冠军
[1:16:18] Let’s see you move. 让我们看看你的步伐
[1:16:22] It’s like fighting a fucking gnat! 这简直像在跟只烦死人的虫子做斗争
[1:16:23] Taking you out like a boss, motherfucker. 搞定你简直易如反掌 狗娘养的
[1:16:26] I heard that. 我可听见了
[1:16:27] And that’s 50 for swearing. 骂人的话这还是轻的呢
[1:16:37] How you doing? 你还好吗?
[1:16:41] – Hey, Leila. – Hey, Talia. – 你好 蕾拉- 你好 塔莉娅
[1:16:47] I need help. 我需要帮助
[1:16:56] Lei, what happened to your glasses, baby? 蕾 你的眼镜去哪了 宝贝?
[1:16:58] They’re not cool. 戴眼镜不好看
[1:17:01] Quiz me. 帮我听写单词
[1:17:03] I may need the definitions, too. 可能也需要告诉我定义
[1:17:12] – Dismantle. – Dismantle. – 拆散 – 拆散
[1:17:15] D- I- S- D- I- S-
[1:17:16] M- A- N- T- L- E M- A- N- T- L- E.
[1:17:19] You’re so smart. 你真聪明
[1:17:27] – Hopelessness. – Hopelessness. – 绝望 – 绝望
[1:17:29] H- O- P- E- L- E- S- S- N- E- S- S H- O- P- E- L- E- S- S- N- E- S- S.
[1:17:34] – Gra… gra… – That’s all. – Gra gra – 可以了
[1:17:47] Although I see there has been progress, 虽然我明白你这段时间境况有所好转
[1:17:50] unfortunately, Mr. Hope, legal custody of the child shall remain 但很遗憾 霍普先生 在下一次评估之前
[1:17:53] with Family Services until further evaluation. 你女儿的法定监护权依然归属家庭事务部
[1:17:57] Court mandates that your anger management program 法庭强制判决你的情绪管理课程需要再继续三十天
[1:18:00] continue for another 30 days, 而你对女儿的探视
[1:18:02] and visitation will still be supervised. 仍需持续三十天在相关部门的监督下进行
[1:18:05] 30? Another 30, another 30 days? 三十天?还要再三十 还要再等三十天?
[1:18:07] Yes, Mr. Hope. 是的 霍普先生
[1:18:12] You’re free to go. 你可以离席了
[1:18:21] It’s too early for this. 现在喝这个太早了
[1:18:29] Just a sip. 就抿一口好了
[1:18:34] What were you doing there in the courtroom today? 你今天去法庭做什么?
[1:18:37] Take care of some parking tickets. 处理一些停车的罚单
[1:18:39] You don’t have a car. 你又没有车
[1:18:41] Jaywalking. 违规过马路了
[1:18:46] You all right? How’s your eye? 你还好吗?你眼睛怎么样了?
[1:18:48] Yeah. 恩 没事
[1:18:50] – How’s your eye? – Now you’re being smart. – 你眼睛怎么样了?- 你小子还抖机灵了
[1:18:53] No, seriously, what’s up with your eye? What is that? 不 说真的 你眼睛怎么变成这样的?发生了什么事?
[1:18:55] Evil blue-eyed devil just took it from me. 有个蓝眼睛的坏家伙把它夺走了
[1:18:59] You know, the thing with you is that, like, 你知道 你的事儿吧就像是
[1:19:00] sometimes one eye is, like, cloudy, right? 有时候一只眼睛看东西模模糊糊的 对吧?
[1:19:03] And the other one is, like, sunny. 另一只就很 敞亮
[1:19:05] Like, cloudy, sunny, cloudy, sunny. 就会 模糊 敞亮 模糊 敞亮
[1:19:06] Close one eye, it’s cloudy. 闭上一只眼睛 很模糊
[1:19:07] Close the other eye, it’s sunny. 闭上另一只 很敞亮
[1:19:09] I was fighting Buster Quigley. 我曾经和巴斯特·奎格利打过比赛
[1:19:11] Buster Quigley was a nothing fighter. 巴斯特·奎格利还是个默默无名的拳击手
[1:19:13] We were in the middle of a match, 比赛中段的时候
[1:19:14] and I was crushing him, knocking him to the ground. 我压制了他 把他打倒在地
[1:19:17] Out of nowhere, he hit me. 然后不知怎么的 他突然反击
[1:19:19] Bam. With a right hand. 嘭地一下 右拳就上来了
[1:19:21] I went down, 我眼前一黑
[1:19:22] my eye went dark. 应声倒下
[1:19:26] Doc told me I could never fight again. 医生说我再也不能打拳击比赛了
[1:19:29] That’s too bad. 真是太糟了
[1:19:31] It was tough today in court. 今天你在法庭上挺艰难的
[1:19:33] With your kid. Sorry about that. 为了你女儿 对此我很抱歉
[1:19:35] She doesn’t want to see me, anyway, so… 反正她也不想看到我 所以
[1:19:40] Don’t give up on your kid. 千万别放弃你自己的孩子
[1:19:42] Hey… that story even true or is that… 嘿 那个故事不管是不是真的都
[1:19:47] – It’s a fake eye. – Yeah? – 这是只假眼 – 是吗?
[1:19:48] HMO screwed up, sent me the wrong color. 卫生维护组织搞砸了 把错的颜色寄给了我
[1:19:52] It’s too much of a hassle to get them to… 要让他们把颜色改正回来
[1:19:55] give it back. 太麻烦了
[1:19:56] I like that blue-eyed devil story better. 我更喜欢那个蓝眼恶魔的故事
[1:20:01] Yeah, me too. 是啊 我也是
[1:20:10] Hope! 霍普
[1:20:15] What’s up? 怎么了?
[1:20:19] – Give me that. – Yeah. – 把那个给我 – 好
[1:20:20] Yo, thanks, Hop. 嘿 谢谢 霍皮
[1:20:21] Be right back, Hop. 我马上回来 霍皮
[1:20:26] What’s up? 怎么了?
[1:20:27] Lou, uh, is working with Keith “The Buzz Saw” Brady. 卢 呃 他和”电锯”凯斯·布雷迪一起合作
[1:20:30] Light heavyweight kid, won the Golden Gloves. 轻量级里赢了金手套的那个
[1:20:32] Yeah, yeah, I know him, yeah. 对 对 我知道他
[1:20:33] They’re working at Freddy’s gym, 他们在弗莱迪的健身房工作
[1:20:35] and they’re doing this, uh, charity event 而且他们在筹备这个 呃
[1:20:37] for wounded veterans. 帮助受伤退伍老兵的慈善活动
[1:20:39] And they want to know if you want to go eight rounds, 他们想知道你愿不愿意参加这个活动
[1:20:42] with Brady, for the cause. 和布雷迪一起打八回合比赛
[1:20:43] Yeah, we think that you’d bring in a lot of people, big crowd. 对 我们觉得你能招来很多人 一大群观众
[1:20:46] Raise a lot of money. It’s your opportunity if you want it, Billy. 筹集到很多钱 如果你想去的话 这就是你的机会 比利
[1:20:49] You don’t need a license to fight for a charity, so… 慈善拳击赛不需要执照 所以
[1:20:53] Good seeing you, Tick. 很高兴见到你 狄克
[1:20:54] – Let me know. – Yeah. – 想好告诉我 – 好
[1:20:55] – Nice meeting you, Billy. – All right. – 很高兴见到你 比利- 我也是
[1:21:02] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[1:21:04] It’s got one condition. 只有一个条件
[1:21:06] Better do what we practiced here. 最好按我们在这练习的方式来打
[1:21:09] That’s all I ask. 我只要求这些
[1:21:11] It is kind of nice to be wanted, yeah? 被找上门的感觉还不错 对吧?
[1:21:16] Hey, you know what? Um… 嘿 你知道吗 呃
[1:21:18] – Yo, I’m worried about Hoppy. – What you mean? – 嘿 我很担心霍皮 – 什么意思?
[1:21:21] He’s been wearing the same set of clothes for the past two days. 他已经两天没有换衣服了
[1:21:24] He said something about his mom and dad getting in a fight last night, 他说他父母昨晚吵架了
[1:21:27] and then his dad went out after his mom left. 然后他母亲离开后他父亲也出去了
[1:21:29] – His mom left? – Yeah. – 他母亲离开了?- 对
[1:21:37] His mom having some struggles. 他妈妈遇到了点困难
[1:21:39] You should find out if he’s got a place to stay. 你应该看看他有没有地方住
[1:21:40] If he’s out on the street, then we can figure out 如果他睡大街 那我们就想办法
[1:21:42] where we can put him, what we need to do, all right? 找个地方安置他 然后想想我们能做什么帮他 好吗?
[1:21:44] All right. 好
[1:21:50] “Kodug”? Is that a word? “Kodug”?有这个词吗?
[1:21:53] I feel like I’ve heard someone say, like, kodug. 我觉得我听过有人这么说 Kodug
[1:21:54] Or Kodug’s like a country or something like that. 或者Kodug像是一个国家或什么的
[1:21:58] Can we just get out of here? 我们能赶紧离开这吗?
[1:22:02] Baby, the, um… 宝贝 这个
[1:22:04] the judge, um… 法官 呃
[1:22:07] said it’s gonna be another month. 他说还要再一个月
[1:22:14] I’m gonna fight again. 我又要去打拳击了
[1:22:18] – What? – I mean, it’s a charity thing, you know what I mean? – 什么?- 我是说 这是个慈善活动 你知道我的意思吗?
[1:22:21] It’s not like a real, like a professional fight. 不是那样真正的 职业的拳赛
[1:22:23] You know, it’s an exhibition. 其实就是在一个展览馆里
[1:22:25] Um, but, um… 嗯 但是 嗯
[1:22:28] I’m gonna fight again. 我又要去打拳赛了
[1:22:30] – Can I go? – Now, you know Mommy – 我能去吗?- 你知道 你妈妈
[1:22:32] didn’t like you watching the fights. 不喜欢让你看拳击
[1:22:34] Well, somebody has to be there. 可是总得有个人在现场吧
[1:22:36] Yeah, baby, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll be okay. 是啊 宝贝 我 我 我没事的
[1:22:38] – But I want to go. – I don’t think I can work that out. – 可是我想去 – 这我觉得我安排不了
[1:22:42] Then…then you can’t do it. 那 那你就不能去
[1:22:44] Dad, you have to tell them you can’t do it. 爸爸 你得告诉他们你不能去
[1:22:46] Leila, I got, I got to do it. 蕾拉我必须 我必须去
[1:22:47] No, you can’t. I have to be there, Dad. 不 不行 我必须到场 爸爸
[1:22:49] Baby, I am trying to get you out, just… 宝贝 我在努力带你离开这里 只是
[1:22:51] – When? – Leila… – 什么时候?- 蕾拉
[1:22:52] – When? ! – Leila, I’m trying. – 什么时候?- 蕾拉我在努力了
[1:22:55] When? ! 什么时候?
[1:23:01] You… 你
[1:23:03] I hate you. 我恨你
[1:23:04] I hate you! 我恨你
[1:23:06] Why can’t you just get me out of this place? ! 为什么你就不能带我离开这里?
[1:23:09] – Leila… – Why are you not… – 蕾拉 – 你为什么不
[1:23:10] I can’t. I can’t right now. 我做不到 我现在做不到
[1:23:12] – Baby, please. – I don’t trust you! – 宝贝 求你了 – 我不相信你
[1:23:14] Just trust me. Come on, baby! 相信我 别这样 亲爱的
[1:23:16] You keep making promises, and you don’t mean them! 你一直都在承诺 但你从来不兑现他们
[1:23:18] – That’s not true. – Leila, just calm down. – 那不是真的 – 蕾拉冷静下来
[1:23:20] You should’ve been the one that was killed. 你才是应该被杀死的那个
[1:23:21] – You, not Mom! – It’s okay, it’s okay. – 你 不是妈妈 – 没事了 没事了
[1:23:24] – You! – Come with me. – 你 – 跟我来
[1:23:25] – Let’s calm down. – You! You! – 冷静下来 – 你 你
[1:23:28] I hate you! 我恨你
[1:23:43] 美国伤残老兵基金会 慈善拳击赛
[1:23:53] Ooh, that defense looking good, Billy! 哦 漂亮的防守 比利
[1:24:04] Nice! That’s the way to block! Way to block! 漂亮 就是要这样守住 守住
[1:24:12] Keep that distance, keep that distance. 保持这个距离 保持这个距离
[1:24:17] Jab, jab, jab, jab…! 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳
[1:24:18] Good! 好
[1:24:20] Keep moving. 继续动起来
[1:24:26] – He could last another round. – You could be right. – 他还能再打一轮 – 你可能说的对
[1:24:30] Time! Time. 时间到 时间到
[1:24:33] To your corners. Corners. 到你的场角去 去场角
[1:24:39] Give me the towel, give me the towel. 把毛巾给我 把毛巾给我
[1:24:42] His jabs aren’t quitting. 他的刺拳不会停的
[1:24:43] Keep your hands up, ’cause you’re dropping your hands. 继续举好你的拳头 你的手在下降
[1:24:45] Just keep jabbing. Keep jabbing. 就不停的出拳 不停的出拳
[1:24:47] This round, this round… 这个回合 这个回合
[1:24:48] I need you to be a little more aggressive, okay? 我需要你再咄咄逼人一点 好吗?
[1:24:50] Just for points, not for blood. 只为得分 不为见血
[1:24:52] Keep your calm. Tap, tap, tap. 保持冷静 打 打 打 打
[1:24:57] Seconds out. 时间到了
[1:24:58] Let’s go, let’s go. 我们继续 我们继续
[1:25:04] Go the distance. 坚持到最后
[1:25:11] Box! 出击
[1:25:17] Keep your head moving. 头动起来
[1:25:19] Move the body! Way to move the body! 身子动起来 要动起来
[1:25:21] There you go, there you go. 就这样 就这样
[1:25:25] That’s it! 漂亮
[1:25:29] – Keep jabbing! – Go! – 继续出拳 – 上
[1:25:34] There you go! 就这样
[1:25:35] That’s it! 就是这样
[1:25:37] Jab, jab, jab, jab! 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳
[1:25:41] Keep moving! 不要停下来
[1:25:44] Just jab, just jab! 出刺拳 刺拳
[1:26:00] That’s it! 就是这样
[1:26:01] – Way to go! Way to go! – Damn! – 好样的 好样的 – 该死的
[1:26:07] Three! Four! 三 四
[1:26:09] Five! Six! 五 六
[1:26:11] Seven! 七
[1:26:13] – Eight! Nine! – Way to go, baby! – 八 九 – 好样的 宝贝
[1:26:15] Ten! 十
[1:26:16] That’s it! 就是这样
[1:26:21] Yeah, Billy! 好啊 比利
[1:26:26] All right, will you just tell her that I called 好 能告诉她我打过电话吗?
[1:26:28] and that, uh, tell Leila I’m okay, 还有 嗯 告诉蕾拉我没事
[1:26:30] and Daddy won. 而且爸爸赢了
[1:26:33] Yeah, oh, thanks, yeah. 对 哦谢谢 对
[1:26:36] Yeah, thank you. 好 谢谢
[1:26:40] Beautiful. 漂亮
[1:26:41] Beautiful fight, man. 打得漂亮 兄弟
[1:26:45] Beautiful fight, man. 打得漂亮 兄弟
[1:26:47] You looked great, like a whole ‘nother fighter. 你看起来好极了 像完全变成了另一个拳手
[1:26:51] Yeah, thanks. 是啊 谢谢
[1:26:53] Can I talk to you? 我能跟你谈谈吗?
[1:26:59] What do you want to talk about? 你想谈什么?
[1:27:00] I came to see you, man. 我是来看你的 兄弟
[1:27:02] Well, you should be looking at Brady. 哦 你应该去看布雷迪
[1:27:05] You know me, I like to stick with the sure thing. 你知道我的 我喜欢跟进有把握的事情
[1:27:08] Congratulations on that title fight. 那场冠军头衔争夺战 恭喜了
[1:27:10] I heard Miguel didn’t have a hard time with Turay. 我听说米格尔对付图雷没费什么劲
[1:27:13] How’d you like to fight for that title? 你想不想打那个冠军头衔赛?
[1:27:15] Yeah, cut the bullshit, all right? 行了 就别胡扯了 好吗
[1:27:17] Look, you needed some time off. 听着 你那时需要休息一段时间
[1:27:19] Now it’s time to get you back on top. 现在是时候重返巅峰了
[1:27:21] – What are you saying? – I got some friends down at the FAC. – 你在说什么?- 我在委员会有些朋友
[1:27:24] They owe me some favors. I think I can get you a early review, 他们欠我些人情 我想能帮你安排一个提前审查
[1:27:27] get your license back. 拿回你的执照
[1:27:29] The changes you’ve made in the past couple of months, 你过去几个月来的变化
[1:27:31] I think the changes speak for themselves. 我觉得这些变化就说明了一切
[1:27:35] What’s the plan? 计划是什么?
[1:27:36] Vegas, six weeks. 拉斯维加斯 六个星期
[1:27:39] It’s a big one. 是个大买卖
[1:27:43] Hey, Tick. 嘿 狄克
[1:27:45] Jordan. 乔丹
[1:27:46] You did a great job with your fighter. 你把你的拳手训练的非常好
[1:27:48] He works hard. 他很刻苦
[1:27:49] Coach, I’m gonna put this stuff in the van. 教练 我去把这些东西拿去车里
[1:27:51] – Yeah, thanks, Jon. – Yeah. – 好 谢谢 乔恩 – 嗯
[1:27:53] It’s a great opportunity, Billy. 这是个好机会 比利
[1:27:56] I’ll be in touch. 我们保持联系
[1:28:02] What’s that about? 你们都说些什么了?
[1:28:03] Title shot, Vegas, six weeks. 冠军赛 拉斯维加斯 六个星期
[1:28:06] Really? 真的?
[1:28:07] Six weeks? 六个星期?
[1:28:10] You know what that’s about, right? 你知道那是怎么一回事 对吧?
[1:28:11] – Yeah. – He’s gonna sell it – 对 – 他会炒作的
[1:28:13] like it’s a-a revenge match around the murder of your wife. 像什么一个 一个为了你妻子的死的复仇赛
[1:28:16] Yeah, it’ll all be about Mo. 是的 这会是全部关于莫琳的
[1:28:19] You’re not considering it? 你不会考虑接受吧?
[1:28:21] Yeah. 我在考虑
[1:28:22] I got to make some money, man. 我必须挣点钱啊 兄弟
[1:28:26] I can’t lose my girl. 我不能失去我的女儿
[1:28:28] This man right here… You fell down to the ground, 就是那个男人 你倒在地上的时候
[1:28:30] he just stepped right over you. 他就那样从你身上踩过去
[1:28:32] He fixes fights. 他操纵比赛
[1:28:34] He’s a liar. 他是个骗子
[1:28:35] Yeah, look, I’m not talking about him. 是的 听着 我不是在说他的事
[1:28:37] I’m talking about you. 我想说说你的事
[1:28:38] I can’t do this without you. 没有你我做不到
[1:28:40] I can’t do this with you. 这事我不帮你
[1:28:43] Why? 为什么?
[1:28:44] I don’t train pro fighters. 我不训练专业拳手
[1:28:46] What, you’re saying to me that someone came in 怎么 你是说如果有个人过来
[1:28:48] and offered the boys a pro shot, you wouldn’t give it to them? 给你的学生们一个职业比赛的机会 你会不给他们这个机会?
[1:28:53] All I need is the six weeks. 我要的只有六个星期
[1:28:57] I need six weeks. 我需要六个星期
[1:28:59] I’ll give you my everything. 我会把我的一切都给你
[1:29:01] You get my everything. 我的一切都是你的
[1:29:03] This is about my family. 这是为了我的家人
[1:29:09] I can’t lose my daughter. 我不能失去我的女儿
[1:29:17] Tick? 狄克?
[1:29:19] I got nothing to say to you, man. 我和你没什么可说的了 兄弟
[1:29:52] Tick. 狄克
[1:29:54] Who’s winning? 谁会赢呢?
[1:30:05] You know Hoppy died? 你知道霍皮死了吗?
[1:30:08] What? 什么?
[1:30:10] He tried to protect his mom, 他想要保护他妈妈
[1:30:12] and his dad shot him. 他父亲开枪打了他
[1:30:14] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:30:42] I should’ve known. 我本该想到会这样的
[1:30:44] When you told me that his mom left, 当你告诉我他妈妈离开的时候
[1:30:46] I should’ve known right then. 我就该知道会这样的
[1:30:52] I was supposed to be able to protect them, you know? 我本应该要保护他们的 知道吗?
[1:30:56] These kids coming up in here, 这些孩子们来到这里
[1:30:58] I’m telling them a bunch of stuff that’s bullshit. 我告诉他们许多大道理 那些都是胡扯
[1:31:01] It’s bullshit. 胡扯
[1:31:03] “It’s gonna be all right.” “一切都会好起来的”
[1:31:05] “You can control your destiny.” “你能把握你自己的命运”
[1:31:07] “You could control this, you could control that.” “你能把握这个 你能把握那个”
[1:31:10] You can’t control shit. 你什么都把握不了
[1:31:12] What the fuck, man? 到底他妈的怎么了?
[1:31:19] The fuck? 到底怎么了?
[1:31:21] What is this? 这是什么啊?
[1:31:24] What kind of, what kind of shit is this? 这是 这是哪门子狗屁啊?
[1:31:31] God must have some kind of plan 上帝肯定有什么打算
[1:31:34] to teach me 要给我
[1:31:36] some kind of lesson. 什么教训
[1:31:38] I just can’t figure out what it is. 我就是搞不懂到底是什么教训
[1:31:49] You know what Hoppy told me? 你知道霍皮的事教会我什么吗?
[1:31:53] – Hmm? – “You’re a dream crusher.” – 嗯?- “你是个梦想粉碎者”
[1:31:58] …it’s like, it’s like, when, uh, 就像是 像是 呃
[1:32:00] one of them, one of them-them games they play. 那种 他们玩的一种 一种游戏
[1:32:04] I- I’m the Dream Crusher. 我 我是梦想粉碎者
[1:32:12] That’s like, you know, 就像是 你知道吗
[1:32:14] crazy stuff, right? 不着边际的东西 对吧?
[1:32:19] So maybe I’m supposed to learn how not to be a dream crusher. 或许我该去学学怎样不去粉碎别人的梦想
[1:32:23] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我的意思吗?
[1:32:24] Why stop now? 为什么现在要停下了?
[1:32:30] You think that you can, uh… 你觉得你能 嗯
[1:32:34] beat Magic? 战胜魔术师吗?
[1:32:35] No. 不
[1:32:38] I can’t beat him. 我打不赢他
[1:32:40] Not without you. 没有你就不打不赢
[1:32:42] Promise me something. 答应我一件事
[1:32:43] – Mm-hmm. – Whatever happens, – 嗯 – 不管发生了什么
[1:32:46] you’ll still keep taking care of yourself, 你都会继续保护好你自己
[1:32:49] and you’ll take care of your daughter. 照顾好你女儿
[1:32:53] Mr. Hope, 霍普先生
[1:32:54] after careful review of your file, 经过仔细审查你的相关文件
[1:32:56] including the assessment from your case worker, 包括案件跟踪工作者的评估
[1:32:59] I’m gonna remove the visitation restrictions, 我将取消您的访问限制
[1:33:02] and the reunification can begin next week. 从下周开始你们就能团聚了
[1:33:05] You attorney will receive notification in the mail. 您的律师将收到邮件通知
[1:33:08] Good job, Mr. Hope. 做的好 霍普先生
[1:33:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:33:24] – You have new shoes? – No, I’ve had these. – 你买了新鞋吗?- 不 我以前就穿这双
[1:33:27] – Are you sure? – Yeah. – 你确定?- 嗯
[1:33:28] Baby, I don’t remember those shoes. Remember… 亲爱的 我不记得这双鞋 记得
[1:33:31] I don’t have that much food here, baby, 我这没有那么多吃的 宝贝
[1:33:32] but I can make you an egg. 但我能给你做个鸡蛋
[1:33:34] You want an egg? 你想要鸡蛋吗?
[1:33:40] No, why aren’t you eating? What’s wrong, baby? 不 你为什么不吃东西?怎么了宝贝?
[1:33:43] Why didn’t you eat anything? – You think I’m a baby. – 你为什么什么都不吃呢?- 你还把我当成个小孩子
[1:33:45] I don’t think you’re a baby. 我没有把你当成个小孩子
[1:33:47] – Then how come you won’t let me come? 那你为什么不让我去?
[1:33:49] Look, ’cause I told you, I told you it wasn’t up to me. 听着 因为我告诉过你 我告诉过你这不取决于我
[1:33:51] Well, it’s up to you now. 现在这取决于你了
[1:33:58] Look, when Mom, when Mom was… you… 你看 当妈妈 当妈妈还 你
[1:34:05] …around, you know, 还在的时候 你知道
[1:34:07] she was the one who always made all the decisions, you know? 她总是那个做决定的人 对吗?
[1:34:10] For you, for me, and… 为你 为我 而
[1:34:15] me, I can’t make them, you know? 我 我不会做决定 知道吗?
[1:34:18] Not so much. 不怎么会
[1:34:21] I know. 我知道
[1:34:24] What do you know? 你知道什么?
[1:34:25] Mom always said we had to take care of you. 妈妈总是说我们得照顾好你
[1:34:33] No, baby, that’s not how it’s supposed to work. 不 宝贝 事情不应该是这样的
[1:34:35] All right? I’m supposed to take care of you. 好吗?应该是我照顾好你
[1:34:38] But the truth is, I’m hanging on 但事实是 我现在
[1:34:47] by a thread here. 也是自身难保了
[1:34:49] You sure you don’t want to eat something? 你确定你不想吃东西?
[1:34:50] Just, just… 就 就
[1:34:58] No, Dad. 不 爸爸
[1:35:03] Can we go see her? 我们能去看看她吗?
[1:35:30] I miss you a lot, Mom. 我很想你 妈妈
[1:35:43] More-more than ever. 比任何时候都想
[1:36:03] Hey. 嘿
[1:36:08] The guy that I’m fighting, 要和我比赛的那个人
[1:36:09] he’s the guy from the hotel when-when Mommy was killed. 他就是那个 在妈妈被杀的时候也在酒店的人
[1:36:14] Okay? 好吗?
[1:36:15] They’re gonna say a lot of crazy things. 他们会说很多胡话
[1:36:18] All right? 好吗?
[1:36:21] I have to be there. 我必须去那里
[1:36:23] It’s gonna scare you. 那会吓着你的
[1:36:25] Did Mommy get scared? 以前妈妈也被吓到了吗?
[1:36:31] All the time. 一直都是呢
[1:36:34] Okay. 好吧
[1:36:37] I’ll wait in the dressing room. 我会在更衣室等你
[1:36:38] But I have to be there. 但我必须去现场
[1:36:48] Okay, you got a deal, baby. 好 就这么定了 宝贝
[1:37:22] You can do this. You’re stronger than that. 你能做到的 你远比那坚强
[1:37:24] They say Billy Hope can’t make it. 他们说比利·霍普做不到的
[1:37:26] They say Billy Hope is over. 他们说比利·霍普已经玩完了
[1:37:28] You! You define yourself. 你 你为自己代言
[1:37:48] I want you to switch and go southpaw. 我要你换手然后上左手
[1:37:49] Have the foot move through with you. 让你的脚步和你一起换
[1:37:51] Same time… it’s like it’s connected by a string. 同一时间 就像用线连起来一样
[1:37:54] Same time that leg’s moving with that hand. 腿随着手同时动
[1:37:57] See how it’s coming at the same time? 看到他们是怎样同时出击的了吗?
[1:37:58] You switch, then the right foot has to land with a hook. 你换手 然后右脚落地的时候勾拳
[1:38:04] Do what you gotta do, to do what you want to do. 做你必须做的 去成全你想要做的
[1:38:06] That’s Magic. 这就是魔术师
[1:38:14] Time, time. I need to see the shuttle. 暂停 暂停 我要看到移步
[1:38:17] – Shuttle? All right. – I need to see the pivot. – 移步?好 – 我要看到转身
[1:38:31] Time! 时间到
[1:38:48] Come on! 来啊
[1:39:21] Hello again, I’m Jim Lampley, 大家好 我是吉姆·兰普勒
[1:39:23] along with the pound-for-pound king of the ’90s, Roy Jones, 跟我一起的解说的是九十年代的同重量级拳王 罗伊·琼斯
[1:39:26] here in Las Vegas at Caesar’s Palace… 这里是拉斯维加斯的凯撒宫
[1:39:29] as we welcome you live to our coverage 欢迎来到我们的直播现场
[1:39:31] of the Light Heavyweight Title showdown 今天的比赛是轻重量级冠军头衔巅峰对决
[1:39:33] between existing titlist Miguel Escobar 将由现任冠军米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔
[1:39:36] and former champion Billy Hope. 对阵前冠军比利·霍普
[1:39:39] Roy, throughout the boxing world, there’s hope… 罗伊 在拳击界 有一个期望
[1:39:42] You can’t avoid saying it… 你免不了要提到它
[1:39:44] That this evening could produce a great story 就是希望今晚比利·霍普能够创造出
[1:39:47] of redemption for Billy Hope, who’s been through so much, but realistically, 自我救赎的传奇 他经历了很多困难 但让我们现实点
[1:39:51] what chance is there that Hope could come back and win 你觉得霍普重返赛场
[1:39:54] against such a skilled and effective 面对这样一个拥有技巧性和高效攻击的年轻冠军埃斯科瓦尔
[1:39:56] young champion as Escobar? 他的胜算有多大?
[1:39:58] The cards are stacked against Hope. 情况对于霍普很不利
[1:39:59] Um, his age, um, the fact that he’s been off, 呃 他的年龄啊 还有他被取消过资格这件事
[1:40:02] and this guy is probably the best fighter 这个家伙可能是有史以来
[1:40:05] that will ever be put in front of Hope. 霍普面对的最强劲的对手
[1:40:15] Billy Hope, entering first, 比利·霍普首先入场
[1:40:17] with no entry music, 没有入场音乐
[1:40:20] flanked by his new trainer, Tick Wills. 他身旁的是他的新教练 狄克·威尔斯
[1:40:25] The ultimate revenge motive for Hope tonight, 霍普今夜此战的最终动力是复仇
[1:40:27] ’cause his heart, he believes 因为从他心里一直坚信
[1:40:29] he’s avenging the death of his wife in a bizarre incident 埃斯科瓦尔与导致他妻子死亡的离奇事件脱不了干系
[1:40:32] in which Escobar was involved, 在那次事件中凶手并没有付出代价
[1:40:34] an incident for which no perpetrator has ever paid the price. 而他现在是为他妻子报仇
[1:40:38] What about the choice of walking with no music, Roy? 你怎样看待他选择没有入场音乐这件事 罗伊
[1:40:41] Anytime you’ve got a crowd of this magnitude 当有这样庞大的观众群
[1:40:44] and so much energy in one building, 还有这么多的能量集中在一栋建筑中的时候
[1:40:46] really, you don’t need music. 说真的 你不需要什么音乐
[1:40:48] Billy Hope, in the six-week build-up to this fight, 比利·霍普为了这场比赛在六个星期里刻苦训练
[1:40:51] has kept saying, “All business, all business. 他一直在说 “都只是工作 只是工作
[1:40:54] This isn’t about all that other stuff. 与其他事情无关
[1:40:55] It’s just about we’re going to fight.” 我们不过是要打一场拳赛”
[1:41:05] …the king of kings! 王者之王
[1:41:06] And here comes Miguel Escobar. 米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔入场了
[1:41:08] Escobar is a product of Colombia. 埃斯科瓦尔他来自哥伦比亚
[1:41:16] In the past, Roy Jones, when we spoke about fighters from Colombia, 罗伊·琼斯 在过去 当我们说起哥伦比亚的拳手时
[1:41:20] almost always, they were astronomical. This is a different story. 几乎他们所有人都是重量级拳手 这次很一样
[1:41:24] Yeah, this is a whole different story. 是啊 这次情况完全不同
[1:41:26] Not often do we talk about Colombian fighters 我们过去很少将哥伦比亚的拳手
[1:41:28] and talk about the full package. 与技巧联系到一起
[1:41:30] Most of them come with an astronomical amount 他们大多数都有着极其强劲的出拳力量
[1:41:32] of punching power, but not skills to match that. 但很少具有与之匹配的技巧
[1:41:35] Tonight we have a guy who is just as good 今晚的拳手拥有和他力量相匹配的
[1:41:38] offensively, skill-wise, as he is powerful. 有效进攻和娴熟技巧
[1:41:41] I said, more recently, Sergio Martinez, 我说过 最近 塞尔吉奥·马丁内斯
[1:41:43] but Carlos Melzon was a beast, 还有卡洛斯·马尔卓都是野兽级的
[1:41:45] but this kid is a boxer-puncher 但这孩子他是个拳击手
[1:41:47] with great speed, great power… Something to see, Jim. 有着极快的速度 极强的力量 值得一看 吉姆
[1:41:50] He’s no champ! 他不再是冠军了
[1:41:52] And Escobar now promoted 埃斯科瓦尔现在由
[1:41:55] by Jordan Mains, 乔丹·梅因斯担当经济人
[1:41:57] the man who architected Billy Hope’s career. 他曾经一手打造了比利·霍普的事业
[1:42:05] You have a good fight. 你好好打
[1:42:07] I only gave him six weeks to train. 我只给了他六周时间训练
[1:42:11] – Jon Jon? – Yeah? – 乔乔 – 怎么了
[1:42:13] Slip it off. 把它拿下来
[1:42:15] You don’t have to watch it if you don’t want to. You okay? 你要是不想看就不用看 你还好吗
[1:42:19] And if the defection 在经历了乔丹·梅因斯
[1:42:19] of Jordan Mains weren’t enough, Hope’s longtime trainer, 倒戈相向之后 更为雪上加霜的是 今晚与霍普对阵的埃斯科瓦尔
[1:42:23] Eli Frost, trains Escobar against him tonight. 正是由其一直以来的教练艾力·弗罗斯特栽培而出的
[1:42:28] Okay, gentlemen, you both received 好了 先生们 你们都在
[1:42:30] your instructions in the dressing room. 更衣室里收到说明了
[1:42:32] Okay, I want a good, clean fight. 我希望这是一场公平正当的比赛
[1:42:35] Obey my commands at all times. 任何时候都要遵循我的指令
[1:42:36] Above all, protect yourself at all times. 最重要的是 时刻保护好自己
[1:42:38] Let’s go. 开始
[1:42:42] Tony Weeks says 托尼·威克斯说
[1:42:42] he wants a good, clean fight. 他希望这是一场公平正当的比赛
[1:42:45] Quite a number of ring observers 然而相当一部分的近场观众
[1:42:47] expect that’s the last thing we have any chance of seeing here, 都不觉得今晚比赛会如他所愿
[1:42:51] given the rising tide of emotions 随着双方选手渐渐高涨的情绪
[1:42:53] in both corners as round one begins. 比赛第一回合现在开始
[1:42:57] – You begin! – Logic tells you – 开始 – 我们有理由推测
[1:43:00] that in the casting of this fight, 在这场比赛中
[1:43:02] Escobar is the superior boxer, 埃斯科瓦尔是当之无愧的至尊拳手
[1:43:05] Billy Hope the more physical brawler. 而比利·霍普则更擅长猛冲猛打
[1:43:08] You have to make him miss! Make him miss! 你得闪躲 闪躲
[1:43:09] Come on, son! 加油 哥们
[1:43:11] And early on, Escobar getting off, 比赛刚开始 埃斯科瓦尔先发制人
[1:43:14] but Hope comes back. 霍普则立马反击
[1:43:17] Go to body shots! Go to the body! Go to the body! 打他身上 打他身上 打他身上
[1:43:19] Come on! Apply that pressure! 加油 用力打
[1:43:22] Put it on him now! 打他呀
[1:43:23] Escobar with the showboat. Look at him. 埃斯科瓦尔在卖弄 你看他
[1:43:26] Trying to take Billy’s confidence. 在努力打压比利的自信心
[1:43:28] Come on, Billy, now, come on. 加油 比利加油
[1:43:29] Escobar energetic, bouncing on his feet. 活力四射的埃斯科瓦尔不停地弹着步子
[1:43:32] Escobar seems to be able to get 看起来埃斯科瓦尔想要做任何事情
[1:43:34] anything that he wants… He can hit him 都能手到擒来 他可以用右直拳
[1:43:35] with a straight right, he can hit him with a left hook… 击打对方 他可以用左勾拳击打对方
[1:43:39] Nice slip! Nice slip! 闪的好 闪的好
[1:43:43] Billy Hope already with a mark 比利·霍普的左眼上方
[1:43:45] – above the left eye. – He’s holding, ref! He’s holding! – 已经受伤 – 他在擒拿 裁判 他在擒拿
[1:43:48] Let him go. I got you. Let him go. 放手 有我在 放手
[1:43:52] Escobar is hitting him, 埃斯科瓦尔正在攻击他
[1:43:54] and Tony Weeks steps in, in the corner. 裁判托尼·威克斯及时插手 拉开到角落
[1:43:57] – You didn’t see that? – Let me see, let me see. – 你没看见吗 – 让我看看 让我看看
[1:43:59] It appears that Escobar has drawn blood right here in round one. 看起来埃斯科瓦尔在第一回合比赛就直接让对方挂血了
[1:44:04] Well, Hope did his best 霍普则在该回合中
[1:44:05] to make Escobar pay in round one. 为使埃斯科瓦尔付出代价而竭尽全力
[1:44:08] What he wasn’t able to do was make him miss. 然而却未能让他失手
[1:44:12] He’s a fast motherfucker. 那混蛋出手真快
[1:44:13] That’s all right, that’s all right. You faster. 没关系 没关系 你比他更快
[1:44:15] Don’t worry about that. Just do what we worked on. 不要担心那些 就照我们训练的方式打
[1:44:17] You make him miss, make him pay. All right? 让他失手 让他付出代价 知道吗
[1:44:20] By now, fans well aware of the difficult passage 到目前为止 拳迷们都知道霍普这一路上的
[1:44:24] Hope has been through… The loss of everything, really, 悲惨遭遇 他失去了一切
[1:44:28] that was valuable to him, including the loss, 他所珍视的一切 包括
[1:44:30] for a period of time, of his hunger to fight. 宝贵的时间以及昂扬的斗志
[1:44:33] Come on, Billy! 加油 比利
[1:44:35] Round two begins, and it’s Hope 比赛第二回合现在开始
[1:44:37] who’s the aggressor at the beginning. 这回合先发起攻击的是霍普
[1:44:40] Now Escobar counters back. 现在埃斯科瓦尔还击了
[1:44:43] – Your defense! Come on! – And Billy’s doing – 注意防守 加油 – 比利现在的表现
[1:44:45] just the opposite of what a boxer is supposed to do. 与一个拳击应该有的表现完全相背
[1:44:47] You’re supposed to hit and not get hit. 你应该出击而不是挨打
[1:44:50] Billy is not hitting, 比利并未出击
[1:44:52] and getting the hell knocked out of him. 相反 他被打得节节败退
[1:44:54] Come on, Billy, move your head, move your head! 加油 比利转动你的头 转动你的头
[1:44:55] Early on, it looks like Escobar’s jab 一开始 貌似埃斯科瓦尔的刺拳
[1:44:58] is too quick for Billy Hope. 让比利·霍普躲闪不及
[1:45:00] Escobar working downstairs and up, 埃斯科瓦尔从下往上打
[1:45:03] following the body shots with hard punches upstairs. 拳拳顺着对方身体往上打
[1:45:09] Good exchange right there 那来来回回的交锋真精彩
[1:45:11] before Tony separated them. 托尼把他们分开了
[1:45:12] Come on, baby, you got this. 加油 哥们 你行的
[1:45:15] Watch that right. Just keep the pace. 向右看 节奏要保持好
[1:45:17] Use your speed. Work your way inside. 利用好你的速度 慢慢爆发出来
[1:45:19] Let’s go, Billy! Don’t give up, boy! 加油 比利不要放弃 哥们
[1:45:22] First couple rounds 比赛前几回合
[1:45:23] seem to have gone Escobar’s way. 一直是埃斯科瓦尔主导着比赛
[1:45:25] Let’s see if Hope can raise his energy level 霍普是否能提升战斗力 奋力一战
[1:45:28] and make it more of a fight. 我们拭目以待
[1:45:29] Move your head! Move your head! 转动你的头 转动你的头
[1:45:31] Keep, keep him up! 打 打他头
[1:45:50] High time for Hope 霍普开始拳拳击打在对手身上
[1:45:52] to begin working to the body and try to turn things around. 并试图扭转战局 他早该这么做了
[1:45:54] Three left hooks to the ribcage. 三计左勾拳打在肋骨上
[1:45:56] Escobar catches him with a right. 埃斯科瓦尔一记右手拳击中了他
[1:45:58] Down goes Hope. 霍普倒下了
[1:46:01] First knockdown of the fight. 该场比赛的第一次击倒
[1:46:03] …three, four, 三 四
[1:46:06] – Get up, baby! – Five… – 起来 兄弟 – 五
[1:46:08] six… 六
[1:46:10] Get up! Get up! 起来 起来
[1:46:11] That left eye is bleeding freely. 他的左眼在不停地流血
[1:46:15] You all right? You okay? All right, sit down. 你怎么样了 还好吗 没事的 先坐下
[1:46:18] No, no, no. His eye. 不 不 不 他的眼睛
[1:46:19] He’s hurt! 他受伤了
[1:46:21] And it looks already as though 看起来局势正从比利·霍普
[1:46:22] things may be slipping away from Billy Hope. 的指尖渐渐溜走
[1:46:25] You got to keep the pressure on, baby. 你得保持这个力度狠狠地打 哥们
[1:46:27] Don’t worry about the eye, I got the eye. 别担心眼睛的事 我来处理
[1:46:29] That’s a gruesome-looking left eye… 他的左眼看起来太糟糕了
[1:46:31] If there was a problem, they would stop the fight… 要是有问题的话 他们会终止比赛的
[1:46:33] There’s not a problem, okay? 没问题的 好吗?
[1:46:35] – How’s it look, Doc? – I can see. – 看起来怎么样 医生 – 我还看得见
[1:46:36] – He’s all right. – Yeah, he’s good to go. – 他没事 – 好 他没问题可以继续了
[1:46:38] – Good! Good! – Good to go. – 好的 好的 – 可以继续
[1:46:40] Well, Hope’s fans would say 霍普的拳迷可能会说
[1:46:42] it wouldn’t be Billy if he weren’t bleeding. 他要是不流血就不是比利了
[1:46:44] Show him. It’s time to show him, baby. 让他尝尝厉害 是时候了给他点颜色看看了 哥们
[1:46:46] Time to show him this time. 这次让他尝尝厉害
[1:46:51] Back in the center of the ring. 双方回到拳击台中心
[1:46:54] Hope unloading right-hand leads. 霍普最先打出一记右手拳
[1:46:56] – Come on, Billy, show up! – Hope trying to tuck – 加油 比利是时候了 – 霍普试图
[1:46:58] that injured left eye behind his front shoulder. 用肩膀挡住受伤的左眼
[1:47:02] And Tick must be like his Freddie Roach to Miguel Cotto, 狄克对他而言一定像米格尔·库托的弗雷迪·罗奇
[1:47:05] because Tick has done a great job with his defense. 因为狄克将他的防守教得极其出色
[1:47:07] Almost as though, Roy, Billy Hope didn’t show up again 罗伊 看起来像是左眼的血流如注
[1:47:10] till the blood started to flow from that left eye. 激发出了比利·霍普的斗志
[1:47:14] Now Billy’s showing up, Jim. 比利开始发挥了 吉姆
[1:47:16] I have never seen Billy Hope block a punch. 我之前从未看过比利·霍普封锁住对手的攻击
[1:47:19] – This is unbelievable. Look at him. – Nice! – 真是难以置信啊 他太厉害了 – 漂亮
[1:47:23] What a good three-punch combination out of the shoulder roll 比利·霍普打出了一个漂亮的三连击组合拳
[1:47:26] right there, from Billy Hope. 直击在对手肩膀上
[1:47:29] Come on, Billy! 加油 比利
[1:47:31] This is Hope’s best round so far. 这是霍普迄今为止发挥最好的回合
[1:47:37] That’s it! That’s it! 就是这样 就是这样
[1:47:40] And they’re talking to each other 他们在拳击台的中心
[1:47:42] in the center of the ring. 还在说着什么
[1:47:45] Good. Stay in the shell. 很好 防守一定要做好
[1:47:46] – Protect yourself. – He’s switching his style up on us. – 保护好自己 – 他因为我们改了套路
[1:47:49] – He’s rolling his shoulder. – I can’t hit that motherfucker. – 他一直在转动肩膀 – 我打不着那混蛋
[1:47:51] – How’s it looking, Doc? – We got this, we got this. – 看起来怎么样 医生 – 我们能处理好 没事的
[1:47:53] – I’m good, Doc. – Okay, yeah, you’re good to go. – 我没事 医生 – 嗯 很好 你可以继续了
[1:47:56] Get the fuck… 把你的
[1:47:58] You know who you are? You’re a champion. You can do it! 你知道你是谁吗 你是冠军 你能做到的
[1:48:01] This is yours, all right? 它是你的 知道嘛
[1:48:02] You’re a champion. 你是冠军
[1:48:03] Let’s go! 我们上
[1:48:06] Halfway through the 12-round fight 在拉斯维加斯进行的十二回合拳击赛已经进行到一半
[1:48:08] in Las Vegas, now they’re even: 现在双方打平
[1:48:09] Hope bleeding from above the left eye. 霍普的左眼上方在流血
[1:48:12] Escobar bleeding from above the right. 埃斯科瓦尔则是右眼上角在流血
[1:48:21] Hope mounting more and more offense now. 现在霍普的攻势越来越猛了
[1:48:24] And now he fires back with a big right hand. 他用右手给了对手一记强有力的回击
[1:48:30] – We got this. – And they’re working hard – 我们能搞定 – 在场角 埃斯科瓦尔的人正在
[1:48:32] to keep that right eye together for Escobar, in his corner. 竭尽所能地处理他右眼的伤势
[1:48:35] They’re working just as hard 如出一辙的是 比利·霍普的团队
[1:48:37] to keep Billy Hope’s left eye in the fight. 正在尽心地处理他左眼的伤势
[1:48:42] Hard right hand! 强有力的一记右手拳
[1:48:43] Get off the rope! 快离开围绳
[1:48:45] Hope trapped in the corner. 霍普被困在了角落里
[1:48:47] Some of those shots were blocked, 尽管有几拳被挡
[1:48:49] but it was another big rally for Miguel Escobar. 对米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔来说 这依旧是反击的大好时刻
[1:48:52] Both men have been hurt 双方拳手在这回合比赛里
[1:48:54] in this round. 都有受伤
[1:48:56] Early rounds seemed to belong to Miguel Escobar. 比赛的前几个回合米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔占尽上风
[1:48:59] Middle rounds definitely belonged to Billy Hope. 而中场回合绝对是比利·霍普后来居上
[1:49:02] And now, as we come to the 11th and 12th, 现在 比赛即将进入第十一和十二回合
[1:49:05] it’s a close fight on the table for whichever fighter wants it most. 这是无论哪位拳手都非常渴望的一场势均力敌的公开较量
[1:49:10] – Shake it off, Billy! – I’m fuckin’ tired, man. – 摆脱他 比利 – 我他妈的太累了
[1:49:13] He’s more tired than you are. 他比你还累的多
[1:49:14] Two more, Billy… you just keep doing what you’re doing. 就剩两回合了 比利 你保持现在的状态就好
[1:49:16] That fucker hits hard as a motherfucker. 那个混蛋打起来真是下重手
[1:49:19] I need you to counter, I need you to pivot. 我要你去还击 去保持身体的移动
[1:49:20] I need you to stay in the shell. Hear me? 要保持防守的状态 听见了吗
[1:49:23] You got to stay focused, stay in this fight. 你得集中注意力 专注在比赛上
[1:49:25] – Punch and move. – You were his fuckin’ trainer! – 出拳 躲闪 – 他以前不是你他妈的训练出来的嘛
[1:49:26] Why don’t you tell me how to fuckin’ beat the guy, man? 为什么不告诉我该怎么打倒他?
[1:49:32] You’re ready for this. You ain’t tired. 你状态很好 你根本就不累的
[1:49:33] You strong, you strong. This is your time. 你很强 你很强 这是属于你的时刻
[1:49:35] This is your moment, Billy. 这是你的光辉时刻 比利
[1:49:52] Billy Hope! Billy Hope! 比利·霍普 比利·霍普
[1:49:56] Now with two rounds to go, 还有最后的两回合比赛
[1:49:57] let’s see which man can impose his will 我们拭目以待谁将
[1:50:00] in the championship rounds. 获得今天的冠军头衔
[1:50:02] Come on, move, go! 加油 加油
[1:50:04] Both men bleeding badly from one eye. 双方拳手都有一只眼睛血流如注
[1:50:06] Don’t stay still! Let’s go! 别傻站在那 动起来
[1:50:08] It has elevated to a state of war. 比赛已进入白热化状态
[1:50:13] That’s right, Jim. 说的没错 吉姆
[1:50:20] There are cuts everywhere, there’s blood everywhere. 双方拳手都是遍体鳞伤 浑身是血
[1:50:24] Nothing to hold back now. 现在没什么好保存实力的了
[1:50:27] Underneath it all, a subtext of hatred, 在这一切表面之下 潜藏着仇恨
[1:50:30] anger, revenge… 愤怒 复仇
[1:50:33] which may or may not be relieved 不知这场使双方均沉浸其中的
[1:50:36] by the violent combat 激烈搏斗
[1:50:38] in which they now immerse themselves. 能否能使之减轻一二
[1:50:41] That’s it! That’s what I’m talking about! That’s it! 打得好 就这样继续打 打得好
[1:50:43] At this point, it’s a war of attrition… 目前 这场比赛已转变成了一场消耗战
[1:50:46] a fight to the finish. 双方要一战到底了
[1:50:49] Listen, now, your wife can’t save you now, bitch! 听着 这次你老婆可救不了你了 贱人
[1:50:51] Yeah, she can’t save you now. 没错 这次她救不了你了
[1:50:56] What you doing? Stick to the plan! 你干什么呢 遵照计划出手啊
[1:50:58] What are you trying to do? Stick to the plan! 你要干什么 遵照计划出手啊
[1:51:00] Tony Weeks… 托尼·威克斯
[1:51:01] is caught between two monsters, 被困在两个已经被点燃了的
[1:51:04] – as they fire away… – What is he doing? – 堪称怪物的家伙之间 – 他在干什么?
[1:51:06] – What’s going on? – What is he doing? – 发生了什么?- 他在干什么?
[1:51:09] What did he do to my dad? 他把我爸爸怎么了?
[1:51:11] – What happened to him? – It’s okay, sweetie. – 他怎么了?- 没事的 宝贝
[1:51:13] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了?
[1:51:15] Keep throwing them bars. Just keep throwing them bars. 继续给他们递水棉 继续给他们递水棉
[1:51:17] Come on, keep it playing with his head. 加油 继续处理他头上的伤
[1:51:19] Keep it playing… Come on, Coach. 继续处理 快 教练
[1:51:22] All right, you’re about to blow this. 眼看你就要赢了
[1:51:24] You got to be calm, you got to be calm. 你要镇定 镇定点
[1:51:26] Everybody else is walking slow. 其他人都只是散步的路人
[1:51:28] This world is yours, this world is yours. 这个世界是你的 是你的世界
[1:51:30] Your soul is here… Give me a towel. 你的精神在这里 给我条毛巾
[1:51:32] God is watching you. 上帝在注视着你
[1:51:34] Your wife is watching you. 你妻子在注视着你
[1:51:36] I’m watching you. 我在注视着你
[1:51:38] Your daughter’s watching you. 你女儿在注视着你
[1:51:39] Don’t let this man control you. 不要让那个人控制你
[1:51:41] Don’t let him control you. 不要让那个人控制你
[1:51:43] This is exceptional to me. 这对我来说真是太意外了
[1:51:45] And part of a resurgent career, 在他妻子莫琳的意外身亡后
[1:51:47] as Hope is trying to come back 霍普竭尽全力试图从
[1:51:48] from life-damaging circumstances, 破碎不堪的悲惨人生中走出来
[1:51:51] including, of course, 这场比赛则是他
[1:51:52] the unexpected death of his wife Maureen. 职业生涯复出的重要一战
[1:51:55] Don’t let him get into your head. 不要让他扰了你的心智
[1:51:56] Don’t let him take this from you. 不要让他夺走你的精神
[1:51:58] You got one shot. Go southpaw. Go southpaw on his ass. 你有一个绝招 用左拳 用左拳揍他
[1:52:00] You go in there and you kick his ass! 你回到台上去 揍扁那个混蛋
[1:52:02] You hear me? You show up, you show him… you show him 你听见了吗 你要给他点颜色看看 让他尝尝厉害
[1:52:04] – Seconds out! – You’re Billy the Great! – 时间到 – 你是了不起的比利
[1:52:06] I want to see Billy the Great! 让我看看了不起的比利是什么样
[1:52:08] You got to go out there and you… beat his ass! 你必须回到台上去 揍扁那个混蛋
[1:52:11] Clap now. 可以鼓掌了
[1:52:14] Already tonight, 在今晚
[1:52:15] a lot of expectations have been amended 这场比赛的搏斗风格以及激烈程度
[1:52:17] by the style of the fight, by the competitiveness 改变了大多数人对这场比赛
[1:52:19] of the fight, and now… 最初的期待 而现在
[1:52:21] by the unexpected circumstance 没有一位拳击专家会预料到
[1:52:24] of us entering the 12th round 这场比赛会走这么远
[1:52:26] of a fight that no ringside expert 现在 我们即将进入
[1:52:28] ever dreamed could possibly go the distance. 第十二回合比赛
[1:52:33] – Come on, Billy! – I’m not sure – 加油 比利- 谁能赢得这场比赛
[1:52:35] who’s winning this fight right now. 依旧尚未可知
[1:52:37] Escobar tasted both of those big punches, 埃斯科瓦尔挨了两计重拳
[1:52:40] and now he’s not throwing, 现在他已无力反击
[1:52:42] as Hope lines him up and tries to tee off. 而霍普则摆开阵势 准备开打
[1:52:44] Escobar is in trouble, he’s in bad trouble. 埃斯科瓦尔这下有麻烦了 有大麻烦了
[1:52:47] Now Escobar comes back with his own combination! 现在埃斯科瓦尔开始用组合拳反击了
[1:52:52] – Protect yourself! – They take turns – 保护好自己 – 双方均打出了组合拳
[1:52:55] trading combinations and covering up 而后退入防守 为了能有一丝
[1:52:58] as the momentum shifts back and forth 蓄精养锐的时刻 他们现在
[1:53:01] from one fighter to the other. 开始轮流出击和防守
[1:53:03] Tremendous uppercut by Hope! And down goes Billy! 霍普打出一记漂亮的上钩拳 比利被击倒了
[1:53:07] Ref, come on! Come on! 裁判 犯规 犯规
[1:53:10] Tony Weeks is gonna call it a low blow. 托尼·威克斯会把这一击判为腰下拳
[1:53:12] He’s hurting him. He’s hurting him. 他伤了我爸爸 他伤了我爸爸
[1:53:13] – It’s okay, sweetie, it’s okay. – He’s hurting him. – 没事的 宝贝 没事的 – 他伤了我爸爸
[1:53:17] Come on, Billy…! Come on! 加油 比利加油
[1:53:19] One point, low blow. Hear that? 腰下拳 扣一分 听见没
[1:53:20] – One point, low blow… – There’s no count, – 腰下拳 扣一分 – 没有数秒
[1:53:23] and Escobar is losing a point for the low blow. 埃斯科瓦尔因一记腰下拳被扣掉一分
[1:53:27] – Let me know when you’re ready. – I’m good. – 准备好的时候告诉我一声 – 我没事
[1:53:28] You ready? Okay, here we go. Time in. 准备好了吗 好的 开始 计时
[1:53:30] Let’s go. 开始
[1:53:31] This could be critical 双方的比分很接近
[1:53:33] for what should be very close scores at this moment. 现在到了一决胜负的关键时刻
[1:53:38] We’re about a minute away from putting this 还有一分钟 我们就要把记分表
[1:53:40] in the hands of three judges at ringside. 交给台下评分裁判了
[1:53:43] Let’s go! 开始
[1:53:44] Hope needs one last big shot. Both men all-out. 霍普需要尽力打出最后一记拳 对方亦是如此
[1:53:48] Escobar comes back with a hard right hand. 埃斯科瓦尔重重地打出一记右手拳
[1:53:56] Come on, man. 加油 兄弟
[1:53:57] Now we near the last minute 现在 这场叹为观止的
[1:53:59] of what has become a spectacular seesaw fight. 拉锯战到了最后一分钟
[1:54:06] Switch up! Switch up! 换手 换手
[1:54:07] Now’s the time, Billy! Now’s the time! 就现在 比利就现在
[1:54:37] Now Hope switches feet for a southpaw uppercut, 霍普改变步法用左手打出了一记漂亮的上勾拳
[1:54:40] and down goes Escobar! 埃斯科瓦尔倒下了
[1:54:42] Yeah, Billy! Yeah! Yeah! 打得好 比利打得好
[1:54:44] – Yeah! – Southpaw! Yes! – 漂亮 – 左拳 太棒了
[1:54:47] Tremendous left-hand shot by Billy Hope. 比利·霍普打出了一记绝妙的左拳
[1:54:50] What an unbelievable left uppercut 他用左撇子姿势打出了
[1:54:53] from the southpaw position. 一记不可思议的左手上勾拳
[1:54:54] …five, six… 五 六
[1:54:56] Wow! Who would’ve ever seen this coming? 谁能预料到这般场景?
[1:55:00] – Come here. You good? – I’m good. – 过来 你怎么样了 – 我没事
[1:55:01] You good? Okay, fight’s over. Fight’s over. It’s over! 你没事 很好 比赛结束了 比赛结束了 结束了
[1:55:03] Escobar is saved by the bell, 埃斯科瓦尔刚刚站起来
[1:55:06] just as he was getting up. 就被铃声解救了
[1:55:07] And Billy Hope finishes the fight with a flourish. 比利·霍普潇洒地结束了这场比赛
[1:55:12] We’ll see what that does to the scorecards 下面我们来看看这场圆满结束的
[1:55:14] in what could have been a very close fight. 比赛的评分板
[1:55:16] That may have been the two-point round to get him over the hump. 可能就是这一回合刚才的两分能助让他渡过难关
[1:55:20] Whether he won the fight or not, 无论他今天是否赢得比赛
[1:55:22] he’ll have tremendous satisfaction 他都将从击倒米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔中
[1:55:24] from having knocked Miguel Escobar down. 得到极大的满足感
[1:55:28] Now let’s go to ring announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. 现在由现场主持人吉米·列侬二世
[1:55:30] To find out who’s the winner. 宣布这场比赛的胜者究竟是谁
[1:55:34] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[1:55:36] after 12 rounds of action, 经过十二回合精彩的比赛
[1:55:38] we have a split decision. 我们有了非一致性决定
[1:55:43] Judge at ringside, Casey Borne, 拳击赛评分裁判员凯西·博尔
[1:55:45] scores the bout 115 to 113 给出的评分是115比113
[1:55:49] for Miguel Escobar. 米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔胜
[1:55:53] – No. – Judge Raoul Fromes sees it… – 不 – 评分裁判员拉乌尔·佛罗斯给出
[1:55:58] …115 to 114 115比114
[1:56:02] for Billy Hope. 比利·霍普胜
[1:56:07] And Judge Ricky Quiles scores the bout 评分裁判员瑞奇·基莱斯给出的
[1:56:10] 116 to 112… 116比112
[1:56:14] in favor of the winner… 则确定了今晚的优胜者是
[1:56:18] and the new… 新一届的
[1:56:20] WBC Light Heavyweight Champion 世界拳击评议会轻量级冠军
[1:56:23] – of the World, Billy… – He did it! – 比利 – 他做到了
[1:56:25] He did it! He did it! He did it! 他做到了 他做到了 他做到了
[1:56:27] Hope…! 霍普
[1:56:31] Hope is back! 王者归来
[1:56:33] Hope is on top again! 霍普再次问鼎
[1:56:35] Billy Hope has regained 比利·霍普再次获得了
[1:56:37] the Light Heavyweight Championship of the World. 世界轻重量级拳击赛冠军
[1:56:39] Yes, Jim, we still have Hope. 是的 吉姆 希望仍在
[1:56:42] – Yes! – Yes, Dad! – 太棒了 – 太棒了 爸爸
[1:56:44] What a spectacular story here in Vegas tonight. 今晚再次书写了拉斯维加斯不可思议在传奇故事
[1:56:59] No problem. No problem. 没事的 没事的
[1:57:08] We did it, baby. 我们赢了 宝贝
[1:57:12] What an amazing moment of redemption 真是比利·霍普的救赎之旅中
[1:57:14] for Billy Hope. 激动人心的一刻
[1:57:16] Hey, baby… 宝贝
[1:57:20] I’m ready. Yeah, I’m ready. 我准备好了 准备好了
[1:57:22] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[1:57:26] I’m ready. I’m ready. 我准备好了 准备好了
[1:57:29] Hey, T. Come here. T 过来
[1:57:31] What? 干吗
[1:57:33] – It’s your belt. – It’s for you, man. – 这是属于你的腰带 – 这是你的 兄弟
[1:57:35] No, no, no. That’s-that’s yours. 不 不 不 这是你的
[1:57:37] Hey, hey, it’s too heavy, man! 嗨 嗨 它太重了
[1:57:38] No, no. No, no… no, no. 不 不 不 不 不 不
[1:57:43] Everybody, great work. 各位 干得漂亮
[1:57:45] Very nice. Thank you. 干得好 谢谢
[1:57:46] You got to hang that up on the wall in the gym. 你回去要把腰带挂健身房墙上去
[1:57:48] – Up there for the kids. – Yeah! – 在墙上鼓励孩子们 – 好
[1:57:51] Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
[1:57:53] Baby… 宝贝
[1:57:58] Hey. Hey. Are you okay? 嗨 嗨 你没事吧
[1:58:02] Huh? Hmm? 没事吧
[1:58:05] Yeah. 没事
[1:58:09] – Hmm? – I was scared for you. – 真的 – 我为你担心死了
[1:58:11] – Aw. – It was so scary. – 哦 – 真的太吓人了
[1:58:13] Aw, baby, you’re so brave. 宝贝 你真勇敢
[1:58:17] You guys take care of each other. 你们好好照顾对方
[1:58:23] I love you, Daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[1:58:28] Yeah, baby. 我知道 宝贝
[1:58:32] Your mother would be so proud of you. 你妈妈会以你为傲的
[1:58:42] Let’s just go home, okay? 我们回家 好吗
[1:58:47] Just go home, okay? 回家吧
[1:58:49] Let’s go home. 我们回家
[1:58:50] Let’s go home. 我们回家
[1:58:56] I was so worried for you. 我真的好担心
[1:58:58] Mm. 嗯
[1:59:02] Come here. 过来
[1:59:19] Back up. Back up. 退后 退后
[1:59:20] Give the man some room. 给他点空间
[1:59:22] Back up. 退后
[1:59:38] 谨以此片献给我们的朋友 詹姆斯·霍纳
2015年

文章导航

Previous Post: Fast & Furious Presents:Hobbs & Shaw(速度与激情:特别行动)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Shazam!(雷霆沙赞!)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号