英文名称:Space Chimps
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Since the dawn of time… | 自从时间开始流逝 |
[00:31] | space flight has been a dream. | 宇宙飞行就一直是一个梦想 |
[00:33] | The rocket made it a reality. | 火箭的诞生让它成了现实 |
[00:36] | But before man braved that first giant step… | 但在人类敢于迈出这巨大的一步之前… |
[00:40] | the brave stepped into the rocket. | 就已经有勇敢者们走进了火箭 |
[00:43] | And the brave were chimps. | 而这群勇敢者就是猩猩们 |
[00:48] | Ham I was the first American to boldly go… | “哈姆一世”是第一个去过人类和猩猩 |
[00:51] | where no man or chimp had gone before. | 都从来没去过的地方的”美国猩猩” |
[00:55] | And tonight his brave legacy lives on… | 而今晚 他所传承下来的勇敢依然活跃着… |
[00:58] | Introducing Ham III! | 下面有请 哈姆三世 |
[01:04] | Ham’s one and only grandson. | 哈姆一世唯一的孙子 |
[01:06] | Thank you, thank you. No autographs, no flash photos. | 感谢大家 但谢绝签名和快照 |
[01:09] | OK, fine, photos. I’ll sign that later. | 好吧 照片 我稍后会签名的 |
[01:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, strap yourselves in… | 女士们先生们 请你们集中注意力 |
[01:15] | as we embark on a mission to the stars. | 我们飞向星空的任务马上就要开始执行了 |
[01:19] | Space, stars, blah, blah, blah. | 宇宙 星球… 别说这些废话了 |
[01:21] | Let’s get to the action. | 快点开始行动吧 |
[01:23] | Aim high, buckle up. | 你一定要系好安全带 |
[01:24] | Chin down, opposable thumbs in. | 下巴收低 拇指冲着天空 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry, Houston. | 别担心 休斯顿 |
[01:27] | Space is in my veins. | 对于太空 我都熟悉到骨子里了 |
[01:29] | -And between your ears. -It’s showtime! | -还在你耳朵里 -表演的时候到了! |
[01:32] | Make some noise. | 这就要开始了 让我们鼓掌和欢呼一下吧 |
[01:33] | Let’s tear the roof off of this tent. | 让我们鼓掌和欢呼一下吧 我们马上就要热血沸腾了 |
[01:35] | We’re going to go bananas. | 激动人心的一刻即将到来 |
[01:38] | -Prepare to be amazafied. -Let’s light this candle. | -准备好迎接惊喜吧 -点燃导火索 |
[01:41] | -Say it with me. T minus… -Three, two, one… | -倒计时 -三 二 一 |
[01:46] | Blastoff! | 飞出去了! |
[01:53] | Ladies. | 女士们好 |
[02:07] | And back again. | 又要回去了 |
[02:10] | I’m so excited. I just can’t hide it. | 就像做梦一样 |
[02:13] | Keep your eye on the landing pad. | 请注意好落地点 |
[02:18] | No monkey business. Stay on target, hotshot. | 不要耍花样 要瞄准目标啊 |
[02:22] | Big finale coming up. | 精彩的最后一幕马上上演 |
[02:25] | And a flipsy. | 来个”嘻哈式”舞步 |
[02:28] | And a dipsy. | 再来个”深海式”舞步 |
[02:30] | And a do. | 再来个”公爵式”舞步 |
[02:36] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[02:41] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[02:46] | He’s always showboating. | 你总是抢风头 |
[02:53] | It’s all good. | 这就是我们全部的好戏 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1553个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:303个,六级词汇:139个,GRE词汇:173个,托福词汇:224个,考研词汇:322个,专四词汇:262个,专八词汇:54个, 所有生词标注共:587个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:55] | That’s why I put a helmet on him. | 这也是为什么我给猴子戴上了头盔 |
[03:10] | “Infinity” probe successfully advancing past lunar orbit. | “无限”探测器正成功的穿过绕月轨道 |
[03:14] | Status: unmanned and remote controlled. | 这次的探测器为无人驾驶远程控制 |
[03:25] | Detecting unidentified space anomaly. | 探测到不可辨别的空间异常 |
[03:29] | Warning: System malfunction. | 警报: 系统故障 |
[03:32] | System malfunction. | 系统故障 |
[03:50] | -It’s so pretty. -Oh! Come here, little fluttereye. | -这可真漂亮 -快过来 蝴蝶 |
[03:58] | -Oh, no! -Zartog! | -不! -是泽淘! |
[04:03] | Can’t you brats read? | 你们这帮臭小子难道不认字吗 |
[04:05] | Keep away from my house. | 离我的房子远点 |
[04:11] | You monster! | 你这只怪物! |
[04:15] | If I could catch you punks… | 如果我能抓到你们这帮小混混 |
[04:17] | I’d dunk you in the freznar, too. | 我也会一样把你们扔进这”冻浆”里 |
[04:19] | No wonder everyone in town hates you. | 难怪镇里的每个人都讨厌你 |
[04:21] | Just the way I like it. Huh? | 我就是喜欢这样 如何? |
[04:25] | -Look. It’s coming closer. -It’s a sky beast. | -快看 它越来越近了 -那是一只飞兽 |
[04:40] | A giff from the sky. | 天上掉下来的礼物 |
[04:55] | I am the “Infinity” probe from the planet Earth. | 我是从行星地球来的”无限”探测器 |
[04:58] | We will now perform a full body examination… | 为了纯科学原因 |
[05:01] | for purely scientific purposes. | 我们现在要执行一次全身检查 |
[05:12] | Man’s spirit has led to great achievements… | 人类的精神文化和文明 |
[05:15] | in culture and civilization. | 取得了很大的成就 |
[05:18] | He’s created wonders in architecture… | 他们的创造力在建筑 艺术… |
[05:21] | art, music, engineering. | 音乐 工程领域中均有所体现 |
[05:24] | But man isn’t all work! He likes to play? too! | 但人类并不是总在工作 他们同样喜欢玩乐 |
[05:27] | I want to live like them. | 我也想像他们一样生活 |
[05:37] | System control interface operational. | 系统控制程序开始运作 |
[05:43] | Manual override engaging. | 手动操控程序准备 |
[06:03] | A new day has come, and that day is Zartog. | 新的纪元终于到来了 这一天是属于我泽淘的 |
[06:20] | The simian programme started in the 1960s. | 这项两栖工程起始于20世纪60年代 |
[06:24] | These chimps are like the ones used in the space missions. | 而这些黑猩猩和用于第一次太空飞行任务的猩猩是同一种类 |
[06:27] | When do they go to space? | 它们什么时候会进入太空? |
[06:29] | They don’t. | 它们不会上天 |
[06:31] | They’re just exhibits of the past. | 它们在这里不过是为了展示过去 |
[06:37] | Hey. What’s up, Comet? | 可迈特 出什么事了? |
[06:40] | I don’t know, but something big. | 我也不知道 但一定发生了什么大事 |
[06:42] | What do you mean, “lost”? | 你说的”丢失了”是什么意思? |
[06:45] | Senator, the Infinity was drawn off course… | 参议员 “无限”探测器被一个 |
[06:48] | by a magnetic attraction from a dimensional anomaly… | 来源于时间空间连续体中 |
[06:51] | in the time-space continuum. | 空间异常的磁场牵引脱离了正常程序 |
[06:53] | In English. | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[06:55] | It was sucked into a wormhole. | 探测器被吸进了一个蛀洞 |
[06:57] | My constituents care about potholes… | 我的决策关心的是壶穴(星球地面河流出现的一种地理特征) |
[06:58] | not wormholes. | 而不是什么虫眼 |
[07:00] | Do you know how many potholes we can fix… | 你们知道 拥有五十亿美金 |
[07:03] | for five billion dollars? | 我们能确定多少壶穴吗? |
[07:05] | -Area of pothole… -The power of three… | -壶穴… -三次方… |
[07:07] | -Multiplied by… -The diameter of the circumference… | -倍数… -圆周直径… |
[07:11] | -50.6 million. -Depending on asphalt fluctuations… | -五千零六十万 -取决于起伏现象… |
[07:15] | -Labour costs. -And overtime. | -劳资开销 -还有加班 |
[07:17] | It was a rhetorical question… | 天才们 我问那个问题只是要加强语气 |
[07:18] | brainiacs. | 不是真的想要答案 |
[07:19] | Our data indicates the Infinity’s emerged… | 我们的数据显示 |
[07:21] | on the far side of the universe. | “无限”探测器出现在了宇宙的远端 |
[07:24] | As you can see from this image… | 正如这张图像所示… |
[07:26] | the Infinity has landed on a planet in a crater filled with H2O. | “无限”已经降落在了一颗充满H2O的火山口地质星球上 |
[07:33] | -It means water. -I know what it means. | -这意味着有水 -我知道这意味着什么 |
[07:36] | Senator. If the atmosphere is viable… | 参议院 如果有大气层 |
[07:37] | the planet could sustain life. | 这星球很有可能存在生命 |
[07:39] | Maybe even an NFL expansion team. | 甚至可能有一支职棒大联盟球队 |
[07:41] | This could prove what we suspected all along. | 这就可以证明我们一直在怀疑的观点了 |
[07:44] | We are not alone. | 我们并不孤单 |
[07:47] | Just think what a mission could do for science. | 想想仅仅一项任务就为科学带来了什么 |
[07:49] | Not to mention T-shirt sales. | 更别说T恤的销售了 |
[07:51] | Political gold. I want astronauts over there pronto. | 政治上的好机会 我要求宇航员尽快到那里去 |
[07:54] | Not gonna happen. Too risky for humans. | 不可行 这对人类来说太危险了 |
[07:57] | We don’t know how it’ll affect living tissue. | 我们对于蛀洞怎样影响生物 还一无所知 |
[07:59] | It could transmogrify the DNA, causing blindness. | 它可能会重排DNA 造成失明 |
[08:02] | -Heart failure. -Most likely, death. | -心脏衰竭 -还很有可能导致死亡 |
[08:06] | Gripping | 真是扣人心弦啊 |
[08:12] | Comet, what are you doing? | 可迈特 你在做什么 |
[08:14] | Getting us a mission. | 申请任务 |
[08:28] | -We could send the chimps. -Chimps? | -我们可以把猩猩送过去 -猩猩? |
[08:31] | Chimps. Hm. Not humans, but not horrible. | 猩猩? 虽然不是人类 但听起来不错 |
[08:33] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你们手里有什么 |
[08:35] | Guys, we got a mission. | 伙计们 我们有任务了 |
[08:37] | Senator. Titan, Luna and Comet… | 参议员先生 泰坦 露娜和可迈特 |
[08:39] | are fully prepared for the mission. | 已经完全准备好迎接任务了 |
[08:41] | They’ve been training for this their whole lives. | 为了这种任务 它们一生都在训练 |
[08:45] | Training, shmaining. These chimps are boring. | 训练一点用都没有 那些猩猩都很讨厌 |
[08:47] | They’re… chimp nerds. | 它们都是群讨厌的猩猩 |
[08:50] | There’s no such thing as nerds in the simian world. | 在猿的世界里 是没有”讨厌”这一分类的 |
[08:52] | I know a nerd when I see one. | 当我看见一个讨厌的人时 我知道那是什么 |
[08:56] | Do you think he means we’re nerds? | 你觉得他在说我们很讨厌吗? |
[08:58] | No, no. We’re supercool. | 才不是呢 我们酷毙了 |
[09:00] | What this mission needs is some PR… | 这次任务需要的是一些与公众的联系 |
[09:03] | some sizzle to grab the media’s attention. | 一些能够引起媒体注意的火花 |
[09:05] | It needs a chimp with the right stuff. | 一只有那种气质的猩猩 |
[09:08] | It needs someone like… him! | 就像它一样 |
[09:11] | A real hero with dignity and nobility. | 一个拥有尊严和高贵血统的真正英雄 |
[09:15] | He’s been dead for 30 years. | 它已经死了30年了 |
[09:17] | But he does have a grandson… | 但它有个孙子 |
[09:38] | Houston. No. Ooh! Argh! Thumb pain. | 休斯顿 真疼啊! |
[09:41] | When I promised your grandpa I’d look after you… | 当我答应你祖父好好照顾你的时候 |
[09:44] | I never thought… | 我可没想到 |
[09:46] | I’d play pick-up sticks with monkey bones night affer night. | 我会每夜都给猴子接骨 |
[09:48] | I’m an envelope-pusher. | 我又能怎么样呢 我就是演炮弹飞猴的 |
[09:49] | I can’t do anything halfway. | 我不能半途而废 |
[09:51] | Yeah? Keep showboating and… | 是啊 但你想退出的话 |
[09:53] | you’ll be halfway to the taxidermist. | 中途就可以退出了 |
[09:55] | You can’t take him. He belongs to me. | 你不能带走它 它是我的 |
[09:58] | Government business. Eminent domain, national security, | 政府公务 我们有国土安全部门 |
[10:01] | a lot of other scary black-helicopter… | 还有一大堆黑色保安直升机 |
[10:04] | stuff you don’t wanna mess with. | 你是不会想掺和进去的 |
[10:06] | Ooh, he’s older than I expected. | 它可比我想象中的要老啊 |
[10:08] | Well, you ain’t no spring chicken, either. | 你可也一样不年轻了啊 |
[10:12] | And you’re looking for… | 你要找的是… |
[10:15] | Oh, he’s so cute! | 它真可爱 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I’m a hottie. | 那当然 我可是个帅哥 |
[10:19] | I am Dr Smothers… | 我是思莫德博士 |
[10:21] | and you are going into space just like your grandfather. | 你马上就可以去太空了 |
[10:24] | Space? Wrong answer. You got the wrong Ham. | 太空? 回答错误 博士 你找错人了 |
[10:28] | Bye, space lady who’s attracted to me. | 再见 太空女士 你在我眼里还挺有魅力的 |
[10:30] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:32] | Don’t let the door hit you on the… | 别在出门的时候被门夹到… |
[10:34] | Well, uh, he seems very excited to go. | 它看起来很为此兴奋啊 |
[10:38] | Kid, you’re throwing away the only shot you got. | 孩子 你刚赶走了你唯一的机会 |
[10:41] | This is a chance to make good… | 这是一个让事情变好起来的机会 |
[10:43] | live up to your legacy. | 给你继承成就的一个机会 |
[10:45] | I’m the star of myshow… | 我可是节目里的大明星 |
[10:47] | not just the warm-up act for a human astronaut. | 而不是某个人类宇航员的热场演员 |
[10:49] | Your grandfather wasn’t a warm-up act. | 你的祖父才不是热场演员 |
[10:51] | He was a NASA astronaut. | 他是国家航天局的宇航员 |
[10:54] | He got his face on magazines, newspapers, television. | 在报纸 杂志 电视上露面 |
[10:57] | He even met the president. | 他甚至见过总统 |
[10:59] | I met the chief of police once. | 我还见过一次警察局局长呢 |
[11:02] | Ham, he did something to be proud of… | 哈姆 他做过让人骄傲自豪的事情 |
[11:05] | had a dream and went for it. | 他有过梦想并且尽力去追求了 |
[11:07] | -Have you got dreams? -I’m living my dream. | -你有梦想吗? -我就活在我的梦想里呢 |
[11:12] | Whoa! Uh, Houston, we have a problem. | 休斯顿 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:18] | Thanks for supporting your government! | 感谢你对政府工作的支持 |
[11:20] | Under threat of prosecution! | 你们会得到法律特许 |
[11:23] | I’m… I’m… I’m gonna need that trailer back! | 特许证书别忘了给我 |
[11:27] | Well, looks like we’re gonna need a new cannonball. | 看来 我们需要一个新的炮弹球了 |
[11:31] | Do you like to travel? | 你喜欢旅行吗? |
[11:36] | -Here he comes. -Stand proud. | -他来了 -立正 |
[11:38] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[11:41] | We’ll be flying with the grandson of the great Ham. | 我们就要和伟人哈姆的孙子一起飞上天了 |
[11:43] | Are you sure? Grandson? | 你确定这是他孙子吗? |
[11:45] | Whoa! I know my rights. | 我清楚我有什么权利 |
[11:47] | I’m calling the ASPCA. | 我要打电话给反虐待动物协会 |
[11:48] | I demand to talk to my ringmaster. I’ve been kidnapped. | 我要求给我的马戏团经理打电话 我被绑架了 |
[11:52] | Oh, he’s clearly excited to be in a new environment. | 显然 它对新环境感到兴奋 |
[11:55] | -Argh! -Oh, God! | 我的上帝! |
[11:56] | Good glass. | 这玻璃质量真不错 |
[12:00] | Commander Titan, navigation and coordinates. | 我是司令官泰坦 负责导航和定位 |
[12:03] | Ham. “Don’t” and “care”. | 哈姆 没什么头衔 |
[12:05] | Lieutenant Luna. It’s an honour, sir. | 陆军中尉露娜 这是我的荣幸 长官 |
[12:12] | Hello, lady chimp. Do not mind if I dooble. | 你好 小姐 如果我说错了请别介意 |
[12:16] | “Lunar” means “moon” in Latin. | “露娜”在拉丁语里是月亮的意思吧 |
[12:19] | -That’s… right… sir. -Two lovers of language. | -是的 长官 -看 我们都是语言爱好者 |
[12:23] | Name’s Comet. Computers and electronics. | 我叫可迈特 负责计算机和电子设备 |
[12:25] | I look forward to serving with you. | 很期待为你服务 |
[12:28] | Sorry, kid, I ain’t sticking around. | 对不起 孩子 我不会在这久留 |
[12:30] | -Let’s go, Houston. -Sir, with all due respect… | -休斯顿 我们走吧 -尊敬的长官 |
[12:32] | you’ve been selected for a mission of… | 你被挑选去执行一个 |
[12:35] | historical significance in the noble… | 历史意义重大的任务 |
[12:37] | Land of the free… | 去高尚地追求 |
[12:38] | yada-yada-yada. | 那套”自由之地 勇敢之家”之类的 |
[12:39] | The only mission I have is to entertain. | 我唯一的任务就是去娱乐别人 |
[12:41] | Watch and learn… | 好好看 学着点 |
[12:43] | Abracadabble. | 阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[12:45] | -Cool! -Oh, perfect. He’s a joke. | -酷! -这下好了 他是个逗人笑的小丑 |
[12:50] | Best of luck, break a leg, blastoff… | 总之 “好运” “除除晦气” “百事百顺” |
[12:53] | whatever it is you say, but I gotta bounce. | 随你说什么 反正我要走了 |
[12:59] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[13:01] | Rocket packs. | 火箭背包 |
[13:04] | We’ll be demonstrating them to the press Saturday morning. | 我们将在周六早上对外展示 |
[13:07] | My ticket home. | 有办法回家了 |
[13:14] | Ouake with fear, Lord Zartog is here! | 快点逃命吧 泽淘大王来了 |
[13:30] | By now, you are all aware of the insane power I command | 到现在为止 我们都知道了 |
[13:34] | with my big shiny… | 在我控制这台闪亮大机器时 |
[13:36] | driving machine whatchamathingy. | 带来的疯狂破坏力 |
[13:41] | Are there any among you who oppose my rule? | 现在你们中还有谁敢反抗我吗? |
[13:44] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[13:46] | So you’re saying you’re in charge… | 你的意思是你会掌握这的大权 |
[13:48] | because that thing landed on your hut? | 就因为那东西降落到了你的木屋上? |
[13:51] | Yes. And if you don’t obey me… | 是的 如果你不服从我 |
[13:53] | I will dunk you in the freznar. | 我就把你扔到那堆”冻浆”里 |
[13:55] | You wouldn’t do that… | 你不会那样做的 |
[13:57] | cause’ I’d be frozen forever. | 因为那样我就会被永远冻住了 |
[13:58] | -Exactly. -Not the freznar! | 完全正确 |
[14:12] | Cold! | 冰冷! |
[14:15] | Anyone else fancy a dip? | 还有谁敢试试? |
[14:20] | Good. All of you, get to work! | 好 你们所有人 快去干活 |
[14:25] | Let’s get this party started. | 好戏要开始了 |
[14:27] | Infinityrecorded ten Gs in the wormhole. | “无限”号通过蛀洞时记录到了10倍的重力 |
[14:29] | If the chimps, internal structure cannot take the pressure… | 如果猩猩的内部构造不能承受这种压力 |
[14:33] | they will explode like a mouse in a microwave… | 它们就会像在微波炉里的飞蛾那样爆掉 |
[14:35] | frying their brains and splattering their guts. | 撕裂它们的脑子 然后让它们的肠子四溅 |
[14:38] | Your teeth look amazing. | 哥们你们看起来太帅了 |
[14:42] | Here comes five Gs. Here comes six Gs. | 5倍重力 6倍重力 |
[14:45] | This thing is going so fast, right? | 这东西转的太快了 |
[14:53] | Seven Gs, eight Gs. | 7倍重力 8倍重力 |
[14:58] | This might be a weird time to ask… | 在这个时候问可能有些奇怪 |
[15:00] | but will you help me move next week? | 你下周能帮我搬家吗? |
[15:03] | It’s not even that much stuff. We’ll make a day of it. | 我没有太多东西 而且那会是很好玩的一天 |
[15:17] | Hey, that was fun. You guys got a log ride? | 这很好玩 你们都开始打鼾了对吧? |
[15:20] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[15:22] | Poor little Comet. He thinks he’s going into space. | 可怜的可迈特 他还以为他会进太空呢 |
[15:25] | Three chairs, three chimps. | 三个座位 三只猩猩 |
[15:29] | Where are we having lunch? | 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[15:31] | I’m not eating trans-fats any more. | 我吃脱脂食品 |
[15:33] | We’ll need you here, Comet. Our eyes and ears. | 可迈特 我们需要你 你是我们的眼睛和耳朵 |
[15:40] | Kid, did I ever tell you the story of… | 孩子 我告诉过你… |
[15:42] | the short-circuiting posigrades… | 第一架默克里火箭升空时… |
[15:44] | in the first Mercuryrockets? | 短路的故事吗? |
[15:46] | -That was you? -It was the day Ham’s grandpa and I… | -那是你吗? -那天是哈姆的祖父… |
[15:49] | coined the term… | 和我去参加项目的日子 |
[15:51] | “So easy a human could do it.” | 简单到连一个人类都可以做到 |
[15:53] | Oh, I don’t know what makes me happier… | 我真不知道哪一件事让我更开心 |
[15:56] | Einstein’s unified field theory… | 爱因斯坦的统一场论 |
[15:58] | or watching monkeys on a treadmill. | 还是我们跑步机上的猴子 |
[16:00] | I am Titan, I am strong. | 我是泰坦 我很强壮 |
[16:03] | No one wants to sing along. | 没人喜欢单独唱歌 |
[16:06] | Get a life, one-two. | 对于生活 |
[16:08] | You’re lame, three-four. | 你很差劲 |
[16:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:15] | I almost dropped out of Harvard to start a software company. | 我觉得我差点就可以在哈佛开一家软件公司了 |
[16:19] | Who’s laughing now, Bill Gates? | 是谁笑到最后了 比尔盖茨? |
[16:21] | Memorising sequences is… | 记忆序列是… |
[16:23] | a vital test of the chimps’ brain capacity. | 对猩猩脑能力的重要测试 |
[16:37] | You guys into sweet jams? | 你们想要甜果酱吗? |
[16:51] | When are you gonna straighten up and fly right? | 你什么时候才能干点正事飞上天 |
[16:55] | Saturday, about ten am. | 星期六 大概上午10点 |
[16:57] | I made these radios for the voyage. | 哈姆 我为这次航行做了这些对讲机 |
[16:59] | They might work through the wormhole. | 我觉得它们在穿越蛀洞时可能会派上用处 |
[17:01] | -Huh. You made these? -Well, I’m good with machines. | -你做的这个? -是的 我对机械很在行 |
[17:05] | Thanks for the BananaBerry, but I won’t be needing it. | 谢谢你的”香蕉” 但我不需要 |
[17:08] | Comet, I’ll take the radio. | 可迈特 我会带上它的 |
[17:12] | Uh… Hey, kid, special edition simian space shades. | 孩子 “西蒙太空阴影”的特别版 |
[17:16] | Wow! Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Sweet! | 太有形了 |
[17:23] | My fellow citizens… | 我亲爱的市民们 |
[17:26] | this mission will travel clear across the cosmos… | 这项任务将穿梭至宇宙的另一边 |
[17:28] | where we hope to finally answer the age-old question… | 在那里我们希望最终能找到那个古老问题的答案… |
[17:32] | is there intelligent life out there? | 在外面的世界 还有智慧生物存在吗 |
[17:35] | Review rocket controls. Right thumb, go. Left thumb, stop. | 复习一下火箭控制 右键前进 左键停止 |
[17:38] | Up is right, down is left. | 右操纵杆上升 左操纵杆下降 |
[17:40] | -Got that? -Right thumb, go. Left thumb, stop. | -你记住了吗? -记住了 右键前进 左键停止 |
[17:43] | Now you’re seeing it, now you’re not. | 你现在看见了吧 没有也无所谓 |
[17:45] | Where did it go? Here it is. | 去哪呢 就是这 |
[17:47] | -Hi. I was hiding. -You’re missing a link. | -我躲起来了 -你错过了一个环节 |
[17:51] | Chimp up, cannonball. You’re not in the circus now. | 快振作起来 “炮弹球” 你已经不在马戏团里了 |
[17:54] | Making this giant leap through the wormhole… | 冒着巨大的生命危险 |
[17:57] | comes at great risk and danger. | 穿越过蛀洞 |
[18:00] | Who will blaze this trail for us? | 是谁为我们铺平了这条道路 |
[18:02] | The few. The proud. | 是稀少的 值得骄傲的 |
[18:05] | The monkeys! | 猴子们! |
[18:17] | Awesome! | 太帅了 |
[18:18] | A historic moment. | 这是一个历史性的时刻 |
[18:21] | And here he is… | 它就要出场 |
[18:24] | a symbol of our country’s once and future greatness, Ham III! | 我们国家现今与未来伟大的象征 哈姆三世 |
[18:28] | Thank you, thank you. Hey. | 谢谢大家 |
[18:31] | To the circus and beyyyyoooonnnnd! | 去马戏团 然后 飞起来 |
[18:37] | That’s gotta hurt. | 那肯定很疼 |
[18:43] | -How much fuel is in that? -Oh, boy. | -它的背包里有多少燃料? -天啊 |
[18:48] | Oh, wrong way! | 走错了! |
[18:49] | Incoming! | 冲过去了! |
[18:52] | Chimps gone wild. | 猩猩开始撒野了 |
[18:53] | Oh, no! Holy nards! Heads up! | 不要 会很疼的 |
[18:57] | -Save the children! -Run for your lives! | -保护好儿童 -想活命就快跑 |
[19:03] | Hey, look! I’m on TV! | 快看 我上电视了 |
[19:05] | Oh! It’s getting… Whoa! | 这下可不好了 |
[19:07] | No! | 不 |
[19:22] | Oh, that’s not good. | 真的不好了 |
[19:26] | He’s a joke. | 他可真是个笑话 |
[19:38] | Whoo-hoo! Which way to the circus? | 去马戏团怎么走? |
[19:55] | Load ’em up. | 给它们装备好 |
[20:06] | What kind of simulator is this? It looks really realistic. | 这是什么类型的模拟器 看起来做得很真啊 |
[20:10] | Oh, it is. | 那就是真的 |
[20:42] | OK. Got that out of my system. | 好 我想我已经搞定了 |
[20:46] | Wait. Not quite yet. | 等等 还没有 |
[20:55] | OK, I’m good. Now where are we? | 好了 没事了 现在我们在哪? |
[21:22] | Uh, guys… | 哥们 |
[21:30] | The simulated Earth’s getting smaller and smaller. | 那个模拟地球看起来越来越小了 |
[21:34] | This isn’t a simulation, is it? | 这不是一场模拟 对吗? |
[21:37] | We are now officially space chimps. | 我们现在是名副其实的 “太空猩猩” 了 |
[21:53] | The “Horizon” has completed its first phase of operation. | “视野”号的第一步操作已经成功完成 |
[21:56] | -Oh, wonderful! -There you go. | -太好了 -它们干得不错 |
[21:59] | Congratulations to us. | 祝贺我们吧 |
[22:19] | No, that’s not straight enough. No, no. Now it’s too straight. | 那里不够直 不 现在又太直了 |
[22:24] | What is this? I don’t remember dunking him. | 那是什么? 我记得不是这样的 |
[22:27] | No, no! You’re doing it all wrong! | 不 不 你全都做错了 |
[22:31] | Move the flanders higher. | 把它们抬高点 |
[22:33] | Line up the twobs in a row. | 每行排列12个 |
[22:37] | Careful with that. It took me all day to dunk. | 小心点 我花了一天才做好的 |
[22:41] | -Splork! -Yes, Lord Zartog? | -斯博罗? -在 泽淘殿下 |
[22:44] | -Kneel to Lord Zartog. -Yes, Lord Zartog. | -在我面前跪下 -遵命 泽淘大人 |
[22:47] | Soon the house of Zartog will be finished. | 很快 泽淘宫殿就会完成了 |
[22:50] | It’s going to be magnificent! | 它一定很华丽 |
[22:54] | It’s a shame the volcano will destroy it… | 真的很可惜 当三个太阳在”三阳日”排成一条直线时 |
[22:56] | when the three suns line up. | 火山爆发就要破坏掉它了 |
[22:58] | I’m one step ahead of that volcano. | 我比火山快一步 |
[23:01] | That’s why I’m building… those. | 这就是为什么我建了那些东西 |
[23:03] | These pipes will divert the freznar safely away. | 那些管子会把”冻浆”输送走 |
[23:06] | Nothing will ever destroy the house of Zartog. | 没有东西会毁坏泽淘的房子 |
[23:10] | But if you divert the volcano’s freznar… | 但如果你把所有的火山”冻浆”输送走 |
[23:13] | the entire village will be buried. | 我们整个村子就要被埋起来了 |
[23:16] | Exactly. A glorious reflecting pool to… | 一点没错 一个辉煌的反射池 |
[23:18] | reflect my gloriousness gloriously. | 反映我的辉煌 |
[23:21] | B-b-but where would we all live? | 但 但我们到时候住哪呢 |
[23:23] | With me. In my dungeon. | 和我住一起 住在我的地牢里 |
[23:25] | How… gracious of you, my lord. | 我的殿下 您真高尚 |
[23:29] | Commander’s log. Star date now. | 司令官命令 现在 开始计时 |
[23:33] | Space, the final frontier. I have bravely led… | 太空 最终的界限 我勇敢的… |
[23:36] | Stewardess, can l have a pillow? | 你能给我一个枕头和一条毯子吗 |
[23:38] | Stay in your seat. It’s regulation. | 回到你的座位上去 这是规定 |
[23:40] | -I have bravely led my… -Look. No hands, no feet, no tail. | -我勇敢的… -看 没有手 没有脚 没有尾巴 |
[23:44] | On Earth, your behaviour would… | 在地球上 你这种不服从的行为 |
[23:45] | get you chimp-martialled. | 会让你进猩猩法庭 |
[23:47] | -Don’t do that the whole trip. -What? | -你整个旅行都会这样做吗? -怎样? |
[23:49] | Use “chimp” to replace real phrases. | 用”猩猩”去替代所有真正的短语 |
[23:52] | I tell you, I’m gonna kill him. | 告诉你 我会杀了它 |
[23:54] | Violence is against the primate directive. | 司令官 暴力是违背灵长类信条的 |
[23:57] | -You’re right. | 陆军中尉 你说的对 |
[23:59] | Is Love against the primate directive? | 那么爱情违背灵长类信条吗? |
[24:01] | Listen and learn, cannonball. | 边听边学着点 “炸弹球” |
[24:03] | The approach sequence must be activated in order. | 趋近序列必须被激活 |
[24:06] | Fire the engines true and fast. | 这样才能点燃引擎 要又快又准 |
[24:08] | Red one first, blue one last. | 先是红色 最后是蓝色 |
[24:10] | In between, press 365, if you want to stay alive. | 降到底 然后按 “365” 如果你想活着的话 |
[24:15] | -Permission to speak? -Granted. | -请求发言 司令官 -请求允许 |
[24:17] | -You’re a dork. -I don’t like you. | -你是个笨蛋 -我不喜欢你 |
[24:19] | -Ahem. Engaging 3-D matrix. -Ready visual imaging. | -正在进入三维矩阵 -准备好可视图像 |
[24:23] | Fire photon torpedoes. | 光子鱼雷开火 |
[24:26] | It’s go time, cannonball. | 它在说 “继续啊 炸弹球呢” |
[24:27] | Oh, yeah? Prove it. | 是吗? 证明给我看看啊 |
[24:30] | -Titan, don’t! -You are a threat to the mission. | -泰坦 不要 -为了任务 这样做是对的 |
[24:34] | Oops. I’m sorry. | 不好意思哦 |
[24:36] | What should we name our kids? | 你觉得我们的孩子应该起什么名字? |
[24:38] | What? I’m gonna take off. | 怎么了? 我要把这衣服脱了 |
[24:39] | -You’re going down. -Orbital stabilisers. Check. | -你会掉下去的 -轨道稳定控制正常 |
[24:43] | Auxiliary thrusters. Check. Collision detector. Check. | 紧急推理器正常 碰撞检测器正常 |
[24:46] | -Is this your card? -Circus freak. | -这是你的卡吗? -马戏团怪人 |
[24:49] | I can’t take this for another 73 light years. | 我不能再坚持73光年了 |
[24:52] | I gotcha! Here it comes. | 这回好了 我抓到你了 |
[24:55] | Ding-dong. Argh! Easy on the fur, Furious George. | 你这么粗野当然能轻易抓到我 |
[24:58] | Unruly crew member detained. | 无法无天的乘务员已经被拘留了 |
[25:00] | Enact regulation number 815. | 根据规章第815条 |
[25:03] | What’s regulation 815? | 什么是规章第815条 |
[25:08] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[25:10] | I gotta pee! | 我想撒尿 |
[25:12] | Whoo! Talk about suction. | 说说抽水吧 |
[25:16] | Oh, and by the way, guys… | 顺便说一下 伙计们 |
[25:18] | we lost the toilet paper. Not my fault. | 我把厕纸弄丢了 不是我的错 |
[25:22] | Wasters a line for entry. | 鼓风机排成一线 准备进入 |
[25:24] | Wow. Am I glad we’re not going into that crazy-looking thing. | 我真高兴我们不用去那个看起来很疯狂的地方 |
[25:27] | Sorry. While on the mission… | 对不起 在执行任务时 |
[25:29] | I can only hear real astronauts. | 我只能听见真正的宇航员说话 |
[25:31] | -Then who did you just say sorry to? -Someone else. | -那你刚才向谁说”对不起”呢? -其他人 |
[25:35] | And why did you just say “someone else”? | 那你为什么又说”其他人”? |
[25:38] | -Jerk boy. -Nitpicker. | -混球 -挖鼻屎的 |
[25:40] | -Poop thrower. -Maybe there’s music on the radio. | -扔大便的 -说不定收音机里在放音乐 |
[25:44] | Hey, monkeyrena! | 猴子美女 |
[25:47] | Circus freak! | 马戏团免费 |
[25:49] | Approaching dimensional anomaly entry. | 接近异常空间入口 |
[25:52] | Brace for event threshold. | 准备好承受重力阀值 |
[26:00] | Approaching five Gs. Six Gs. | 接近中 五倍重力 六倍重力 |
[26:04] | Eight Gs. | 八倍重力 |
[26:09] | -Must stay alert. -Losing… | -一定要保持警觉 -前进 |
[26:12] | consciousness! Now. | 保持清醒 |
[26:15] | Titan! Whoa! Whoa! | 泰坦! |
[26:18] | Come on. Where’s reverse on this thing? | 快点 这东西怎么反转操作啊? |
[26:21] | -Welcome to InStar. -Oh, thank God. | -欢迎致电”星迷” -感谢上帝 |
[26:24] | How can I help you? | 我能为你做些什么? |
[26:42] | -“Horizon” is in the wormhole. -Marvellous. | -“视野”号已经进入了蛀洞 -太了不起了 |
[26:45] | We’ll reacquire signal in 12 minutes 20. | 我们会在12分20秒后要求信号 |
[26:46] | This better work. | 这个最好奏效 |
[26:48] | We’ve got three chimps in a $3.7 billion spaceship. | 我们把三只猩猩关进了37亿美金的太空船里 |
[26:51] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么错 |
[26:56] | Hey, cool. A planet. And we’re headed right for it. | 太酷了 一颗星球 我们正朝着它前进 |
[27:01] | Oh, my God! We’re headed right for it! | 天啊 我们正冲着它飞过去 |
[27:05] | Wake up. You’ve gotta land this thing. | 快醒醒 你们要把它降落好 |
[27:08] | OK, no need to panic. You’re just hurtling out of a wormhole | 好吧 不要惊慌 你只是穿过了蛀洞 |
[27:12] | at 9,000 miles an hour and no brakes! | 以九千英里每小时的速度行驶 还没有刹车 |
[27:14] | Pull up! Come on! | 拜托 快停下来 |
[27:17] | Steering wheel. | 方向盘 |
[27:20] | Please let one of these be a force field. | 拜托 希望其中一个是力场 |
[27:23] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 |
[27:26] | -Air bags deployed. -I did it! | -气囊展开 -我做到了 |
[27:29] | I am the smartest chimp in the universe! | 我是宇宙中最聪明的猩猩 |
[27:56] | -Well, that wasn’t so bad. -Ship stabilised. | -也没那么坏嘛 -飞船稳定 |
[28:13] | Reacquire signal in five, four… | 5秒后请求信号 |
[28:16] | 5-4-3-2-1 three, two, one. | |
[28:25] | I’m going to Kinko’s… | 我打算跳槽到”金谷” |
[28:26] | if anyone wants me to run off their resume. | 你们有人想让我帮忙递简历吗? |
[28:28] | You lost the ship? | 你们把飞船弄丢了? |
[28:30] | It must be some technical malfunction. | 这一定是技术上的错误 |
[28:32] | Burning microwave popcorn is a malfunction. | 用微波炉把爆米花烤焦了是技术错误 |
[28:35] | This is a billion-dollar disaster!. | 这可是上十亿美元的灾难啊 |
[28:38] | 3.7 to be exact. | 精确来讲是37亿 |
[28:40] | On the bright side… | 如果它们不回来 |
[28:42] | if they don’t come back, we save on balloons. | 我们能省下买蛋糕和气球的五千块 |
[28:44] | We can always count on the 24-hour fail-safe restart system. | 我们还可以指望24小时”失败/安全”系统 |
[28:48] | You have 24 hours to bring them back… | 你们有24小时去把那些猩猩弄回来 |
[28:50] | or I’ll cut funding… | 否则我们会切断你们的资金 |
[28:51] | and make this history! | 让这个太空项目成为历史 |
[28:53] | And I mean every cent. | 每一分钱都算在内 |
[28:56] | You won’t even be able to afford pocket protectors. | 你们连口袋保护器都支付不起 |
[28:58] | You monster. | 你这只怪物 |
[29:00] | Remember, no bucks, no Buck Rogers. | 记住 是没有钱 不是没有巴克罗杰斯 |
[29:07] | -Oh, I love Buck Rogers. -Who is Buck Rogers? | -我爱巴克罗杰斯 -谁是巴克罗杰斯? |
[29:11] | They Lost contact. Comet to Luna. Come in, Luna. | 他们失去联系了 可迈特呼叫露娜 |
[29:16] | Must be solar-flare interference. | 一定是太阳耀斑干扰 |
[29:19] | I’ll hack the mainframe to filter the signal. | 我只好入侵主机去过滤信号了 |
[29:23] | Shoot. In my day we just yelled louder. | 该死! 我们那会只能大喊大叫 |
[29:28] | Oh, great. We landed in Barstow. | 这下好了 我们降落在沙漠上了 |
[29:35] | Let’s see, elephant’s peanut chest… No, not that one. | 让我想想 大象的花生棋子… 不对 不是这个 |
[29:39] | Circus mess hall, ringmaster’s Yugo, Houston’s banana closet. | 马戏团食堂 指挥者雨果 休斯顿的香蕉橱 |
[29:53] | One small step for Ham… | 哈姆的一小步 |
[29:56] | one more small step for Ham. | 哈姆再迈一小步 |
[29:59] | And yet another small step… | 现在 再来一小步 |
[30:01] | -What are you doing out here? -Ow! Argh! | 你在外面做什么呢 |
[30:05] | Testing for gravity. Yeah, it works. | 测试重力 看来它工作得很好 |
[30:07] | Who authorised you to open the hatch? | 谁准许你打开船舱的? |
[30:09] | Commander. Commander. | 司令官 司令官 |
[30:12] | You are a liability to this mission. | 你完成这项任务还真容易 |
[30:15] | Liability? I was steering this… | 容易? 我当时可是在操作飞船 |
[30:18] | while you and Commander Coma were sawing logs. | 而你和司令却打着鼾 |
[30:20] | You stayed awake and… | 你保持清醒 |
[30:22] | you didn’t activate the landing sequence? | 却没启动着陆指令吗? |
[30:24] | That’s all you had to do. | 那就是你该做的全部的事 |
[30:26] | No, I was catching up on my panicking. | 不对 我在控制我的恐慌 |
[30:28] | No, don’t! | 不要 |
[30:31] | -What? -The air could be poisonous. | -怎么了? -空气有可能会有毒的 |
[30:34] | Oh, no. Poisonous air. | 不要啊 有毒空气 |
[30:40] | -Lieutenant’s log. -Choking. | -陆军中尉 -我要窒息了 |
[30:42] | -Air is breathable. -Gasping. | -空气可呼吸 -窒息 |
[30:44] | -The temperature is normal. -Dying. | -温度正常 -我要死了 |
[30:48] | Winning Daytime Emmy. | 赢了白天的敌人 |
[30:50] | And there is no sign of intelligent life. | 没有智慧生物迹象 |
[30:56] | -Look, the planet has three suns. -Amazing. | -看 这个星球有3个太阳 -神奇 |
[31:00] | Just like every science-fiction movie… | 就像所有科幻电影 |
[31:03] | involving another planet guessed. | 对其它星球的描绘一样 |
[31:08] | As you all know, tomorrow is Triple Sunday! | 正如你们所知 明天是”三阳日” |
[31:12] | Our three suns will come together… | 三个太阳会合在一起 |
[31:15] | as one and the volcano will explode. | 然后火山会爆发 |
[31:18] | In honour of this special day and… | 为了向这特别的一天 |
[31:19] | more importantly, me. | 更重要的是向我表示敬意 |
[31:21] | I’m throwing a celebration, a sort of palace-warming party. | 我要举办一个庆典 类似于宫殿暖场派对 |
[31:25] | -Your Overlord. -What? | -大王 -什么事? |
[31:27] | Another metal beast fell from the sky. | 又一只金属兽从天上掉下来了 |
[31:29] | A metal beast? Like this one? | 一只金属兽? 像这只一样的? |
[31:31] | Only bigger. Only bigger. Only bigger. | 更大 更大 更大 |
[31:34] | -Bigger than mine? -It’s not the size of the beast. | -比我的还大? -那不是一只动物的尺寸 |
[31:37] | It’s what you do with it that matters, my lord. | 大王 你怎么处理它非常重要 |
[31:40] | -Traitor. -I’m not a traitor. | -叛徒 -我不是叛徒 |
[31:42] | -Then take it back. -OK, I take it back. | -那么收回你的话 -好 我收回 |
[31:45] | You can’t take it back. Now it’s out there. | 你收不回 它已经在那了 |
[31:48] | You all heard, right? | 你们都听到了 对吧? |
[31:58] | Congratulations. You’re the general. | 恭喜 现在你是将军了 给战士们举办个派对 |
[32:00] | Take warriors and bring me the sky beast. | 把那只从天而降的金属兽给我搞过来 |
[32:03] | Uh… OK. | 好的 |
[32:05] | Tall guy, you with the red belly… | 高个子那个 你和红肚子那个 |
[32:07] | guy with the pointy hat and the splotchy one. | 还有戴一顶搞笑帽子那个 还有后背上长条的那个 |
[32:09] | -I’m always picked last. -Mount up! | -我总是最后一个被选中 -出发 |
[32:21] | Take the Fluvians! | 骑”夫凡”去 |
[32:29] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[32:32] | we’re the first astronauts to ever set foot on this planet. | 我们是第一个踏上这颗星球的宇航员 |
[32:34] | These photos will be front-page news… | 这些照片会上头条新闻 |
[32:36] | the most important images of the century. | 本世纪最重要的照片 |
[32:39] | Can you get one of my good side? | 你能帮选一个好姿势拍照吗? |
[32:41] | Oops, forgot. I’m all good side. | 我忘了 我全是好姿势 |
[32:43] | Maybe take one of me looking heroically like this. | 照一张我英雄般的注视这一切 |
[32:45] | -And another one like this. -Clown. | -再来一张这样的 -小丑 |
[32:48] | Ever alert. Brooding. | 保持警惕 野蛮人 |
[32:50] | Poised to strike. Candid. | 杂狗造型 率直的 |
[32:53] | Laughing candid. | 我很率直 |
[32:55] | I’ve been naughty. | 我很淘气 |
[33:02] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你我可不会这么做 |
[33:04] | This is the first sign of complex life on an alien planet. | 这是在一个外星球上复杂生命的第一迹象 |
[33:07] | Astronauts gather knowledge. | 宇航员要收集知识 |
[33:09] | -I’d just be a little careful. -You? Careful? | -我只是保持小心 -你 小心? |
[33:13] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说 |
[33:15] | that looks like a flower used by Piddles the clown. | 这很像小丑们做恶作剧”皮德”时用的那种花 |
[33:17] | I gotta hear this. | 这我得听听 |
[33:18] | Piddles is a cute clown… | “皮德”是个很可爱的小丑 |
[33:19] | who has a cute little box… | 他有一个可爱的小盒子 |
[33:21] | covered with cute little flowers. | 外面覆盖着可爱的小花 |
[33:23] | The kids think… | 孩子们都认为 |
[33:25] | it’s the sweetest thing they’ve ever seen, until… | 那是他们见过的最可爱的东西 直到… |
[33:27] | Boo! A giant snake pops out. | 砰 一条大蛇弹出来 |
[33:30] | I’m a trained astronaut. I know what I’m doing. | 我是个受过训练的宇航员 我知道我在做什么 |
[33:33] | Trained astronaut? Space chimps are a joke. | 受过训练的宇航员? 太空猩猩不过是个笑话 |
[33:36] | Is that what you think of your grandfather? | 你也是这么想你的祖父的吗? |
[33:39] | Pick your flowers and let’s get back to earth. | 快摘你的花吧 我们好赶紧回地球 |
[33:41] | If there’s no traffic… | 如果蛀洞不堵车的话 |
[33:43] | I can make the eight o’clock show at the circus. | 我应该能赶上马戏团的8点场 |
[33:45] | Uptight, scientific, bookworm chimp lady. | 保守的理科书呆子 |
[33:55] | What does Piddles do next? | “皮德”接下来会做什么? |
[33:57] | Throws a bucket of confetti on the audience… | 他通常会把一桶彩纸屑扔向观众 |
[33:59] | and smashes pies in his face. | 然后边跑边把派扔到自己脸上 |
[34:03] | -I don’t think that’d help us. -My Simian Space Manual. | -我觉得这对我们不会奏效 -我的太空手册 |
[34:06] | There must be something in here. | 这里一定讲了该怎么做 |
[34:08] | Alien captures, uprisings, how to say no to an alien probe. | 外星捕获 外星起义 如何对外星探针说”不” |
[34:12] | Manual override. | 别管手册了 |
[34:17] | Confetti. I can’t explain it. It just scares things. | 彩纸屑 我也解释不清 它们就是能吓到人 |
[34:20] | You sure they’re not scared of them? | 你确定它们不是害怕他们吗? |
[34:25] | OK, I know this sounds crazy… | 好吧 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[34:27] | but I think these guys are gonna be super-chill. | 但我觉得这些人马上就会被吓的发抖的 |
[34:29] | -Death to strangers! -Ooh, great name for a band. | -陌生人必死 -挺适合当乐队名字的 |
[34:32] | Fire! | 开火! |
[34:34] | Titan, wake up! | 泰坦 快醒醒 |
[34:37] | -The sky beast is ours. -Ouick, this way. | -飞天兽是我们的 -快 这边走 |
[34:41] | But we can’t leave the ship. Or Titan. | 我们不能离开飞船或者泰坦 |
[34:44] | -Looks like they’re leaving us. -Return to Lord Zartog! | -看来是他们在离开我们 -回泽淘殿下那去 |
[34:49] | Titan! | 泰坦! |
[34:52] | -Get them! -Fire! | -追上他们了 -开火 |
[34:57] | -This is all your fault. -Me? I didn’t sign up for this. | -都是你的错 -我?我可不是自愿过来的 |
[35:01] | I should be in the makeup trailer… | 我本来应该在化妆间里 |
[35:03] | not on an alien planet saving you. | 而不是困在一颗外星球上救你 |
[35:05] | You? Saving me? I’m the astronaut… | 你救我? 我是个宇航员 |
[35:07] | you’re just a PR stunt! | 你不过是个演出的傻子 |
[35:12] | -Wow. You are really sinking low. -Yeah, well, you deserve it. | -你还真会贬低人啊 -是啊 你活该 |
[35:16] | No, I mean you’re getting lower. | 不 我的意思是你真的变低了 |
[35:19] | -We’re sinking! -I can’t get out. | -我们在下沉 -我出不去了 |
[35:22] | Like we say, the show ain’t over… | 胡子女士刮她的背之前 |
[35:24] | till the bearded lady shaves her back. | 表演都不算结束 |
[35:26] | -Ew. -It’s as gross as it sounds, too. | -恶心 -她确实和听起来一样恶心 |
[35:30] | Ham! | 哈姆 |
[35:33] | Climb on my shoulders and grab that vine. | 爬到我肩膀上然后抓住那根藤 |
[35:39] | Excuse me. That’s my leg. | 不好意思 那是我的腿 |
[35:43] | -The swamp! -Attack! | -他们在沼泽里 -攻击! |
[35:44] | -Now what? -Swing, Very Stiff One. | -现在怎么办? -强硬地摇摆 |
[35:47] | Swing like the wind. Release your inner chimp. | 像风一样 释放你的自我 |
[35:51] | Come on, Luna. Like you’re on a trapeze. | 来啊 露娜 就好像你在荡秋千 |
[35:53] | I’m not from the circus. | 我可不是在马戏团 |
[35:55] | Life’s a circus, Luna. Only the tents get bigger. | 生活就是场马戏 露娜 只是帐篷更豪华罢了 |
[35:59] | Fire! | 开火 |
[36:00] | Tarzan yell! | 我来救你 |
[36:05] | Ham, I can’t do this. I’m gonna fall! | 哈姆 我不能这样做 我会掉下去的 |
[36:09] | Yes, you can, Luna! You can do this! | 你可以的 露娜 你能做到 |
[36:12] | Argh! I can’t. | 我不能 |
[36:13] | Use your shoulders, kick your legs, swing, and let go. | 运用你的肩膀 踢你的腿 摇摆 然后顺其自然 |
[36:18] | Shoulders, legs, swing, let go. | 肩膀 腿 摇摆 顺其自然 |
[36:25] | -Nice. There you go. -Shoulders, legs… | -太好了 你做到了 -肩膀 腿… |
[36:28] | -You’re getting it. -swing, let go. | -你找回自己的本性了 -摇摆 顺其自然 |
[36:30] | -The chimp has been released! -..swing, let go. | -猩猩被释放了 -…摇摆 顺其自然 |
[36:33] | Hey, check this out, Ham! Whoo! | 哈姆 当心 |
[36:37] | No! | 不要 |
[36:41] | See? Nothing to it. | 看 很容易做到 |
[36:43] | Just a couple of chimps swinging through a jungle… | 不过是一对猴子摇摆着穿过丛林 |
[36:45] | of vines with eyes and mouths. | 还有眼睛和嘴 |
[36:47] | Eyes and mouths? | 眼睛和嘴? |
[36:50] | Snake one, meet snake two. | 蛇一号要和蛇二号见面了 |
[36:55] | Get them! | 抓住他 |
[37:03] | Luna! Whoo-hoo! | 露娜 |
[37:06] | It’s showtime. | 表演时间到了 |
[37:10] | Afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[37:16] | -Some first date, huh? -This is not a date. | -第一次约会还真不错 -这不是一次约会 |
[37:19] | Oh, yes it is. And I really hope to see you again… | 谁说不是的 我真的想再约你一次 |
[37:21] | because we’re about to… | 因为到时候我们会… |
[37:23] | fall! | 掉下去 |
[37:25] | -Ham, what do we do now? -Aim for the soft patch. | -哈姆 现在我们该怎么办? -瞄准软垫 |
[37:29] | Spread your arms wide, chin down, thumbs in. | 伸开双臂 下巴收紧 拇指向内 |
[37:34] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你清楚自己在做什么 |
[37:36] | I do this every day of the week. | 我每周的每一天都做这件事 |
[37:38] | Except Monday. That’s my “me” day. | 除了星期一 那是休息日 |
[37:42] | -Ham? -Luna, chin down. | -哈姆 -露娜 收紧下巴 |
[37:46] | Whoa. Ham! | 哈姆 |
[37:56] | Ham? Ham? You’re OK, right? | 哈姆 哈姆 你还好吧? |
[37:59] | Ham, get up. | 哈姆 快起来 |
[38:02] | Come on, Ham. | 哈姆 快 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry I was rough on you. | 对不起 我对你态度那么不好 |
[38:07] | Sure, you were irresponsible, dangerous and undisciplined… | 你可能确实不负责任 危险 还没有修养 |
[38:12] | but you saved my life. | 但你救了我的命 |
[38:14] | And you were kind of funny… | 而且你还挺有趣的 |
[38:16] | in an unbelievably annoying way. | 只是太吵了 |
[38:19] | -And you were… -Cute? | -而且你还… -可爱? |
[38:20] | -No. -Handsome? | -不是 -帅? |
[38:22] | No. | 不是 |
[38:23] | Like Brad Pitt but more hairy? | 矮小版的布拉德·皮特 只是毛多了点? |
[38:25] | -Oh! -What? | 什么? |
[38:26] | Luna, do you copy? | 露娜 你能听见吗? |
[38:28] | -Let me say one thing. -Luna’s alive. | -我想说的只有一句话 -露娜活着 |
[38:30] | You are the most obnoxious… | 你是我见过的 |
[38:32] | self-centred creature I have ever met. | 最讨厌和自私的生物 |
[38:34] | -Ham’s alive. -Luna? Ham? Do you read me? | -哈姆也活着 -露娜 哈姆 你们能听见吗? |
[38:38] | -You’re an embarrassment. -They can’t hear us. | -你真是个麻烦 -他们听不见我们 |
[38:41] | We’ll need to calibrate the array, replace the mirror… | 我们需要校准数据 替换螺旋镜 |
[38:44] | and cross-feed the surrounding shroud. | 然后交叉馈电环境罩 |
[38:46] | The only word I understood was “feed”. | 我能听懂的唯一一个词就是”馈” |
[38:50] | Mission log. | 任务记录 |
[38:51] | We are stranded on a hostile alien planet. | 我们搁浅在了一个敌对的外星球上 |
[38:53] | -Titan has been kidnapped. -And we’re falling in love. | -泰坦司令官被绑架了 -而我们相爱了 |
[38:56] | No, we’re not. Ignore that last part. Delete. | 我们没有 忽略最后一句 删除 |
[38:59] | -Delete. -Kidnapped? | -删除 -绑架 |
[39:00] | Stranded? We’ve gotta get moving, kid. | 搁浅 我们得赶紧行动了 孩子 |
[39:03] | We have only 22 hours until the automatic pilot engages… | 我们在自动驾驶仪启动前只剩下22小时 |
[39:05] | and we’re stuck here. | 否则我们会永远困在这了 |
[39:07] | Whoa. What? What you mean stuck? | 什么? 你说困在这是什么意思? |
[39:09] | The ship has a safety programme to fly back to Earth 24 hours after we land. | 飞船植入了一个安全程序 会在我们降落24小时后自动飞回地球 |
[39:15] | It was in your manual. | 这是写在手册里的 |
[39:17] | Before the chapter… | 手册里是不是也写了 |
[39:19] | on rescue ships? | 他们会送一支搜救队过来接我们? |
[39:20] | Ham, we’ve got one chance of getting home. | 哈姆 我们只有一个机会回家 |
[39:23] | I’ve had worse odds than that. Let’s get moving. | 我遇到过比这还糟的事呢 快走吧 |
[39:36] | Behold, Sky Beast Two, the sequel. | 看 天兽2号 |
[39:40] | -Yes. -Greetings, aliens. | -是的 -外星人们 你们好 |
[39:46] | Don’t worry, you didn’t wake me. I needed to get up. | 不用担心 不是你吵醒我的 我该起来了 |
[39:50] | I am Commander Titan. | 我是司令官泰坦 |
[39:53] | I have travelled through space in search of knowledge… | 为了探索知识 |
[39:55] | to explore the outer reaches of the universe… | 我穿越了太空 |
[39:58] | make first contact with aliens… | 去探索宇宙外层的丰富多彩 |
[40:00] | seal you with Mylar wrap and… | 和像你们一样的外星人第一次接触 |
[40:02] | take you to my home planet to be dissected. | 把你们封在包裹里 带回我们的星球 然后解剖 |
[40:05] | Dissected? | 解剖? |
[40:06] | It’s where we lay you down on some nice wax paper… | 没错 你们会躺在一些漂亮的蜡纸上 |
[40:09] | slice you open with a knife. | 然后用黄油刀把你们切开 |
[40:11] | -Oh? -But first you’ll need to form a line | 但首先你们要站成一列 |
[40:14] | so that I can label and catalogue you. | 这样我就可以给你们分类了 |
[40:19] | Organism one… | 生物1 |
[40:21] | organism two, organism three. | 生物2 生物3 |
[40:23] | I am Lord Zartog, ruler of the planet Malgor. | 我是泽淘殿下 马格罗星球的统治者 |
[40:27] | Zartog, eh? | 泽淘? |
[40:29] | Your parents named you that? Cause’ you are different. | 你父母给你取的名字? 因为你很不同 |
[40:33] | I like you. Is that with one g or two? | 我喜欢你 你的名字里有一个还是两个”g”? |
[40:36] | I’ll take that as a one. | 就当是一个吧 |
[40:41] | Organism four, organism five… | 生物4 生物5 |
[40:44] | There’s… There’s a lot of you. | 你们人可真多啊 |
[40:46] | Whoa! Whoa there, mister. | 先生 |
[40:48] | That’s Space Agency property. | 这可是航天局的财产 |
[40:51] | You’re in direct violation of interstellar protocol. | 你违反了星际协议 |
[40:54] | But if you cooperate with me… | 但如果你和我合作 |
[40:56] | I will ask the tribunal to go easy on you. | 我会让法庭对你从轻发落 |
[40:58] | Cooperate with you? I am going to destroy you. | 和你合作? 我要灭了你 |
[41:02] | I appreciate your honesty. You’re a good man, Zartig. | 我欣赏你的诚实 你人不错 泽淘 |
[41:05] | And a worthy adversary. Be proud. | 算个强硬的对手 我很荣幸 |
[41:08] | Prepare to be frozen forever. | 准备好永远被冻住吧 |
[41:11] | You don’t even know how to use… | 你甚至都不会用… |
[41:13] | the reticulating micro-movement device. | 多方位微调系统 |
[41:15] | Even a first-year cadet knows how to do that. | 一个第一年工作的人都会 |
[41:21] | Hm… Will you show me the secrets of the beast? | 你能让我知道这只”兽”的奥妙吗? |
[41:25] | Negativo. You’re not trained… | 不行 你没受过训练 |
[41:27] | you’re not qualified, you’re not even insured. | 不够格 甚至都没上过保险 |
[41:30] | Please! I’ll do anything. | 拜托 我愿意做任何事 |
[41:33] | You could help me find my crew. | 你可以帮我找到我的同事 |
[41:35] | -There are more? -Two others. | -还有? -还有两个 |
[41:37] | We lost them in Gunglevik Jungle. | 我们在歌里瓦依森林把他们追丢了 |
[41:40] | What kind of idiot would go in there? | 什么样的笨蛋会去那种地方? |
[41:43] | Ham. | 哈姆 |
[41:50] | I’ve gotta admit… | 你得承认 |
[41:52] | being on a weird alien planet is almost cool. | 在一个奇怪的外星球上 简直太酷了 |
[41:54] | I always dreamed of being a real astronaut… | 我一生都梦想着成为一个真正的宇航员 |
[41:57] | like your grandfather, and here I am. | 就像你祖父一样 现在我做到了 |
[41:59] | Real astronauts? Wake up, Luna. | 真正的宇航员? 醒醒吧 露娜 |
[42:02] | The only reason we’re here is to see if we explode. | 我们会在这的唯一原因是人类想看看我们会不会在太空爆炸 |
[42:04] | You’re wrong. We are real astronauts. | 你错了 我们是真正的宇航员 |
[42:07] | Whoa. Which one of us lost our flashlight? | 我们谁丢了手电筒吗? |
[42:11] | That moves really fast behind rocks. And has a head. | 它移动的可真快 在石头后面 还长着脑袋? |
[42:17] | -Cool. -Please, I mean you no harm. | -酷 -求你了 别伤害我 |
[42:20] | Hi, I’m Lieutenant Luna. | 你好 我是陆军中尉露娜 |
[42:22] | My name is Killawallawizzaseywhoha. | 我的名字是”#%@#!&” |
[42:25] | Oh, great. It’s drunk. | 太好了 他喝多了 |
[42:27] | I am the last free Luzian from… | 我是%&*^#村庄… |
[42:30] | the village of Killawallawazoowahooweeeeee. | 最后一个自由的居民 |
[42:33] | We come from Earth. | 我们是从地球来的 |
[42:35] | You know, Earth. iTunes… | 你知道地球吗? 苹果播放器 |
[42:37] | greenhouse gases, David Beckham. | 温室气体 大卫·贝克汉姆 |
[42:41] | What’s with the glow-in-the-dark brain case? | 你的头为什么会发光? |
[42:44] | My head lights up when I’m scared. | 我害怕时头就会发光 |
[42:47] | Don’t be scared of us. We’re your friends. | 你不用害怕 我们是你的朋友 |
[42:51] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[43:01] | -Are you alone? -Yes. | -只有你自己吗? -是的 |
[43:03] | My village was imprisoned by Zartog and his sky beast. | 我的村民被泽淘和一只天兽囚禁了 |
[43:06] | Its metal claws gave him the power to enslave the planet. | 它的金属爪子让他有能力去奴役村民 |
[43:10] | Metal claws? The rover. | 金属爪子? 漫游者 |
[43:12] | We too came from the stars. | 我们也是从那个星球来的 |
[43:14] | Yes. I saw you crash. | 是的 我看见你们降落时撞到地上了 |
[43:17] | ou saw that? That was me. | 你看到了? 那是我干的 |
[43:19] | -What? -Do you know where our ship is? | -什么? -你知道我们的飞船在哪吗? |
[43:22] | -Zartog’s palace. -Can you take us? | -在泽淘的宫殿里 -你能带我们去那吗? |
[43:25] | Don’t worry. We’ll protect you, Killawallazallawalla… | 别担心 我们会保护你 %&#@%… |
[43:28] | Just call her Kilowatt… | 我们就叫他可瓦特吧 |
[43:30] | or we’ll be here all day. | 要不然我们一天都走不了了 |
[43:33] | Or night. | 或者一晚上 |
[43:34] | We will go in the morning. The journey is perilous. | 我们早上出发 旅途很危险 |
[43:37] | We must cross through the… the Valley of Very Bad Things. | 我们要穿过有很多艰险的峡谷 |
[43:43] | It is a land of untold danger, agony and torture. | 那是一片有未知危险的土地 痛苦和折磨 |
[43:47] | Not to mention urk flu, death spouts… | 更别说外星流感 疯花病 |
[43:50] | the Cave of the Flesh-Devouring Beast… | 食肉怪兽的洞穴 |
[43:52] | and the Dark Cloud of ld… | 和那片叫”它”的乌云 |
[43:56] | from which no one escapes unchanged. | 没人能例外逃过一劫 |
[43:59] | Sleep. You’ll need to rest. | 睡觉吧 你们需要休息 |
[44:06] | I could use a little shuteye. | 我也要小憩一会儿 |
[44:09] | Stay on your side of the planet. | 躺到你那边去 |
[44:13] | You earthlings have a funny way of showing love. | 你们地球示爱的方式还真有趣 |
[44:17] | We do, don’t we? | 确实是 |
[44:19] | Night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[44:24] | Up wake, up wake. | 起床了 起床了 |
[44:27] | -That was refreshing. We were asleep… -Five seconds. | -很提神 我们已经睡了… -五秒了 |
[44:31] | Yep. Just one of the benefits of living… | 没错 这就是居住在 |
[44:34] | on a planet with three suns. | 有三个太阳的星球上的好处 |
[44:36] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[44:40] | Listen and learn, Zelig. | 边听边学 泽淘 |
[44:42] | The PR 5-13I is a high-performance… | PR 5-13I是一台高精度 |
[44:45] | all-purpose, space-exploration vehicle. | 全能型太空探索飞船 |
[44:48] | Rough, rugged and ready, | 针对粗糙 崎岖不平的地况 |
[44:50] | the engineers have outfitted her… | 工程师们给它装配了 |
[44:53] | with defence systems for every situation. | 能应对每一种情况的防御机制 |
[44:55] | And the 60 million kilowatt internal nuclear power plant | 六千万千瓦的内部核反应机 |
[44:59] | guarantees she’s always got enough juice… | 确保它在完成极困难任务时 |
[45:02] | to get the tough jobs done. | 能得到足够的能量 |
[45:08] | -Ready to take her for a spin? | 准备好你的第一次驾驶了吗? |
[45:10] | Yes. My thoughts exactly. | 准备好了 我就是这么想的 |
[45:20] | Oh! The waiting is just mind-numbing. | 等待的过程真让人麻木 |
[45:23] | I really need a Snickers bar. | 我需要吃一块士力架 |
[45:25] | I’m allergic to peanuts. | 我对花生过敏 |
[45:36] | Wow. This is even better than circus peanuts. | 这个比马戏团里的花生还好吃 |
[45:38] | I still can’t believe… | 我到现在还不能相信 |
[45:40] | the great Ham’s grandson is a clown. | 伟大哈姆的孙子居然是个小丑 |
[45:42] | -Hey, I like what I do. -Don’t you want to be a hero? | -我喜欢我在做的事 -你不想当个英雄吗? |
[45:45] | You mean like a sandwich? | 像块三明治一样? |
[45:49] | I wish I could’ve welcomed you with fruit… | 我真希望我能用我们村庄的水果 |
[45:50] | from our village, but… | 招待你们 但… |
[45:52] | Zartog had it all destroyed. | 泽淘把它们都毁掉了 |
[45:56] | -We’re sorry, Kilowatt. -Why would you build that machine? | -抱歉 可瓦特 -你们为什么会造那样的机器 |
[46:00] | -We didn’t. The humans did. -What are humans? | -不是我们造的 是人类 -人类是什么 |
[46:03] | They’re like us. Well, 99.9% like us. | 他们就像我们一样 99.9%一样 |
[46:07] | But it’s 0.1% that makes them own everything. | 但就是剩下那0.1%让他们拥有一切 |
[46:09] | Don’t! | 别吃 |
[46:11] | -But they’re big gumdrops. -That is not food. | -但它们是大软糖啊 -那不是食物 |
[46:14] | That is a glophopper. | 那是”果汁蚂蚱” |
[46:26] | Guys, is it just me… | 伙计们 这就是我 |
[46:28] | or is that a really handsome pile of glophoppers? | 还是一堆很帅的”果汁蚂蚱”? |
[46:32] | Hm. Hey, check this out. | 看啊 |
[46:57] | Why anything would want to mimic you… | 为什么会有一种生命体去模仿你 |
[46:59] | is one of the universe’s unsolved mysteries. | 这真是宇宙的未解之谜 |
[47:02] | Bust out the scissors. | 快过来 秀秀你的舞姿 |
[47:03] | This rug won’t cut itself. | 身体可不会自己摇摆起来 |
[47:05] | -Ham, I’ve never danced before. | 我从来没跳过舞 |
[47:07] | OK, so we’ll take baby steps. | 没关系 我会教你基本动作 |
[47:10] | Give me your arm. | 把你手给我 |
[47:14] | There you go. Not too shabby. You’re a natural. | 这不是挺好的吗 别太放不开 你很有天赋 |
[47:17] | I am? Really? | 我? 真的吗? |
[47:20] | Are you kidding me? Absolutely. | 你在和我开玩笑吗? 绝对是 |
[47:25] | I am popping, as well as locking… | 先来段POP舞步 结束之后… |
[47:27] | Now the bus stop, robot, King Tut | 再来一个站牌姿势 机械舞 伦巴 |
[47:31] | Ow! Rump dart. | 飞镖! |
[47:33] | Fluvians! Run for it! | 快跑! |
[47:36] | -Get them. -Get them! | -抓住它们 -抓住它们 |
[47:39] | -Ham, we can’t outrun them. -Man, I love these dudes! | -哈姆 我们跑不过它们 -我爱这些”夫人” |
[47:44] | Kilowatt! They don’t call me the “Hamster” for nothing. | 我被他们称为”仓鼠”可不是浪得虚名 |
[47:47] | You know, cos, like, my name is Ham… | 就好像我叫哈姆 |
[47:50] | and I’m running in a wheel. | 而我在一个轮子里滚 |
[47:52] | Never mind. | 别管了 |
[48:01] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[48:05] | Yes! | 漂亮! |
[48:12] | We really gotta work on stopping. | 我们真得练习下停车了 |
[48:15] | Don’t leave, gumdrop people. Your stopping skills are great. | 别走啊 “果汁”小人们 你们停车的技术很好 |
[48:19] | They are afraid. It is the Cave of the Flesh-Devouring Beast. | 他们害怕了 这就是食肉兽的洞穴 |
[48:25] | What is with this planet? | 这颗星球怎么回事? |
[48:27] | Would it kill you to have a Cave of Cute Little Kittens? | 一个有可爱小猫的洞穴怎么会杀了你呢 |
[48:30] | Ham, we gotta finish this mission. | 哈姆 我们要快点完成任务 |
[48:32] | We only have 12 hours till the ship takes off. | 在飞船离开之前我们只有12小时了 |
[48:34] | Through the cave is the only way to your ship. | 穿过洞穴是你们到达飞船唯一的路 |
[48:39] | -Run! -Hurry, Luna! | -快跑 -露娜 跟上 |
[48:51] | I want this party to be remembered forever, | 我想让这次派对被永远铭记 |
[48:54] | beyond anything Malgor has ever seen. | 超越马格罗人见过的所有派对 |
[48:56] | You’ll need streamers. | 你会需要装饰带 |
[48:59] | Nothing screams “festive” like streamers. | 没有什么比白色装饰更能让人尖叫的了 |
[49:01] | I love ’em! | 我喜欢 |
[49:03] | Oh, and some goodie bags for when your guests leave. | 还有 给客人离开时准备一些礼品袋 |
[49:05] | It’s a fun, simple way to say, “Thanks for coming.” | 这是表达 “谢谢你能来” 最简单有趣的方式 |
[49:10] | Splork, grab a pad. | 斯波罗 找只笔来 |
[49:13] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and… | 如果我们够幸运的话 |
[49:15] | this beast will only devour our flesh with his eyes. | 那只食人兽或许只看看我们就饱了 |
[49:18] | Ham… | 哈姆 |
[49:21] | Or not! | 看来不够幸运! |
[49:27] | -We have to find the exit. -Ham! | -我们必须要找到出口 -哈姆! |
[49:30] | Luna! | 露娜 |
[49:36] | This way! It’s too narrow for him to get through. | 这边走! 路窄他过不来 |
[49:41] | -Ham! -Faster. It’s gaining on us. | -哈姆 -跑快点 他要追上了 |
[49:47] | -Dead end. -Oh, no. | -是死胡同 -不要 |
[49:49] | Come on! | 这边 |
[49:57] | -Kilowatt, turn off. -Cannot. Scared. | -可瓦特 别亮了 -没办法 我害怕 |
[49:59] | What if we can’t get out? | 如果我们出不去怎么办 |
[50:02] | That is not helping. | 这可帮不了我 |
[50:04] | Here’s a trick to control your fear. | 好吧 现在有个方法来控制你的恐惧 |
[50:05] | Imagine what you’re most afraid of… | 想象一个你最害怕的东西 |
[50:08] | and then imagine overcoming it. | 然后想象自己战胜了它 |
[50:13] | Ouick. Ham, it’s breaking free. | 哈姆 怪兽要挣脱了 |
[50:15] | Come on. You can do it, Kilowatt. | 可迈特 加油 你能做到的 |
[50:17] | -Be brave. -Control your fear. | -勇敢起来 -控制你的恐惧 |
[50:21] | Control your fear. Control your fear. | 控制你的恐惧 控制你的恐惧 |
[50:23] | Control your fear. Control your fear. Control your fear. | 控制你的恐惧 控制你的恐惧… |
[50:27] | Control your fear. | 控制你的恐惧 |
[50:31] | Wow. It works. | 起作用了 |
[50:35] | The exit. | 出口在那边 |
[50:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[50:49] | -It’s blocking the way out. -We’re trapped. | -它挡住了出去的路 -我们被困住了 |
[50:52] | I have been scared my entire life… | 我的一生都在害怕 |
[50:55] | but you showed me how to control it. | 但你让我知道了如何控制它 |
[50:57] | -Kilowatt, no. What are you doing? -What I must. | 可迈特 不要 你在做什么 |
[51:00] | Kilowatt. | 做我该做的 |
[51:12] | If you swallow me, I will only grow stronger! | 如果你吃下了我 我只会变得更强大 |
[51:18] | Kilowatt! Noooo! | 可迈特 不要 |
[51:22] | Why did she do that? | 她为什么要这样做? |
[51:24] | Oh, so stupid. And brave. | 又傻又勇敢 |
[51:27] | That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最勇敢的事 |
[51:30] | Whoa. Wow, where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[51:36] | This must be the Dark Cloud of ld. | 这应该就是那块叫做”它”的乌云 |
[51:40] | Oh. It’s making me feel weird. | 它让我觉得又奇怪 |
[51:43] | And depressed. I shouldn’t even be here. | 又沮丧 我甚至都不该来这 |
[51:47] | I’m just a lower as a circus chimp. | 我不过是只低贱的马戏团猩猩 |
[51:49] | How does that make you feel? | 你怎么会这么觉得呢? |
[51:50] | Like a stupid pet trick, which is all I am a joke. | 就好像一个被人耍的宠物 一个笑料 |
[51:55] | I could be replaced by a cannonball. | 一颗炸弹球都能代替我 |
[51:58] | Oh, man. Delirium, crying, sobbing. | 别哭哭啼啼的了 男子汉 |
[52:01] | They’re running out of oxygen. We’ve gotta get through. | 一会儿氧气都没了 我们要抓紧了 |
[52:04] | I’m almost there. | 马上就好 |
[52:07] | I’m not even a good chimp. | 我甚至都不是一只好猩猩 |
[52:08] | I’ve never once said thanks to Houston. | 我都没对休斯顿说过谢谢 |
[52:10] | -He’s like a father to me. -Oh, Ham. | -他就像我的父亲一样 -哈姆 |
[52:14] | All my life I’ve been living in my famous grandpa’s shadow. | 我的生活笼罩在我祖父的影子下 |
[52:19] | How does that make you feel? | 那是怎样的感觉? |
[52:22] | You know what it’s like to live in a shadow? | 你知道活在影子里面是什么样吗? |
[52:25] | It’s cold. I knew I could never become a hero… | 寒冷 我知道我永远都成为不了英雄 |
[52:28] | so I became a clown. | 所以我去做了小丑 |
[52:32] | I think you’ve had a breakthrough. | 我想你已经有了一次突破了 |
[52:33] | Your time is up. | 只是恐怕你的时间到了 |
[52:39] | Here goes. With this much power… | 搞定了 有了这么多能量 |
[52:41] | they’ll hear us for sure. | 他们肯定能听见我们说什么 |
[52:49] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[52:52] | Ham… | 哈姆 |
[52:53] | You know, all that back there, it was just the Cloud talking… | 刚刚那些不过是乌云在说话 |
[52:55] | so… | 所以… |
[52:57] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[52:59] | Sometimes a conflict between the superego and the id… | 有时候超我和本我之间会起冲突 |
[53:01] | can cast a long shadow in the soul. | 这难免会带来一些心情的低沉 |
[53:04] | I have no idea what you just said. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[53:07] | I’m gonna walk this way now. | 反正我要往这边走了 |
[53:11] | Pathetic grovelling slaves of Malgor… | 马格罗卑贱可怜的奴隶们 |
[53:14] | welcome to Triple Sunday! | 欢迎来到”三阳日” |
[53:21] | Soon the suns will align… | 太阳马上就要连成一条直线 |
[53:23] | the volcano will explode and a lot of you are not going to live. | 而火山会爆发 你们中的很多人也就活不长了 |
[53:29] | Ahem! That’s your cue. | 这是给你的信号 |
[53:40] | Now we party my way. | 现在 我的派对开始了 |
[53:49] | Dance or dunk. | 一起跳舞吧 |
[53:54] | -You! You’re not dancing. -Yes, I am. | -你没在跳舞 -我在跳啊 |
[53:58] | -No, that’s more of a shuffle. -No, a dance. | -不 你更像是乱晃 -不 是跳舞 |
[54:01] | -Shuffle. -Dance. | -乱晃 -跳舞 |
[54:02] | Shuffle. | 乱晃 |
[54:08] | -Shuffle. -OK, shuffle. | -乱晃 -好吧 乱晃 |
[54:11] | Whoa. That’s, like, the second biggest evil lair… | 这是至今为止我见过的第二大贼窝 |
[54:14] | I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen two. | 而且见到了两个 |
[54:18] | -Hey, there’s the ship. -There’s the prover. | -快看 那是我们的飞船 -而那是探测器 |
[54:20] | Now it is my thrill to present the main attraction… | 现在我要激动的呈现今天最大的亮点 |
[54:24] | the monkey who showed me the way. | 指引我的猴子 |
[54:27] | Here’s… | 那就是… |
[54:31] | Titan! | 泰坦 |
[54:32] | -Oh, my gosh. Titan. -Oh, my gosh, and he’s not asleep. | -上帝啊 泰坦 -上帝啊 他没在睡觉 |
[54:36] | Oh, if we just had our rocket packs… | 如果我们有火箭背包 |
[54:39] | we could rescue Titan from the air. | 就能从空中救泰坦了 |
[54:42] | -Are you thinking what I am? -We’re not paid to think. | -你想的和我一样吗 -我们不会刻意去想 |
[54:45] | We’re not paid at all. Think about that! | 事实上 我们根本不要去想 |
[54:49] | Uh, wait. Chimps don’t leave chimps behind. | 等等 猩猩不会把同类丢在后面 |
[54:53] | Luna, I hear you. I hear you, I do. | 露娜 我听见你说的了 我听见了 |
[54:55] | But here’s what I have to say about it. | 但现在我有我的看法 |
[54:58] | Let’s leave him. | 我们把他留在这吧 |
[55:00] | -Ham… -Fine. We’ll save him. | -哈姆 -好吧 我们去救他 |
[55:03] | Begin torturously slow dunking mechanism. | 启动折磨人的慢速浸泡 |
[55:07] | Uh, Zartig, now I’ve gotten to know you… | 泽淘 现在我了解你了 |
[55:09] | you seem like a reasonable alien… | 你看起来是个讲道理的外星人 |
[55:11] | which is why I’m willing to offer you a plea bargain. | 这就是为什么我愿意和你做一笔交易 |
[55:15] | -No. -Let’s go. | -不 -我们走 |
[55:21] | Here we go, ladies. | 我们走吧 女士们 |
[55:23] | Sure, go ahead, dunk me. | 继续 把我泡进去 |
[55:26] | Now you’ll never learn how to use the 3-D radar. | 这样 你就永远都学不会怎么用三维雷达了 |
[55:28] | -3-D radar? -Yeah. Whoa! | -三维雷达 -没错 |
[55:31] | That’s right. 3-D radar. | 三维雷达 |
[55:34] | -Luna, follow me. -Roger that. | -露娜 跟上我 -收到 |
[55:36] | Who’s Roger? Is it serious? | 谁是罗杰? 你俩是认真的吗? |
[55:39] | Tell me, tell me, tell me, please. | 告诉我 告诉我嘛 |
[55:44] | Flip the bar with the star… | 提起标有星星的操作杆 |
[55:46] | not too far, to start the radar. | 别太高 启动雷达 |
[55:51] | You take left, I’ll take right. | 你从左边 我从右边进攻 |
[55:53] | Alert. Chimpanzees incoming. | 警报 猩猩来袭 |
[55:56] | What? | 什么? |
[55:59] | -What? -Fire away! | -什么? -开火! |
[56:11] | Luna! Nice! | 露娜 好样的 |
[56:12] | Now, let’s get back to the ship… | 现在 让我们回到飞船上 |
[56:15] | so I can save you guys and pilot us home. | 我好救你们这些家伙 确保我们能回家 |
[56:23] | -Where did those chimps go? -They escaped. | -那些猩猩去哪了 -他们逃走了 |
[56:28] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[56:35] | Commander, launch control is unresponsive. | 司令官 发射控制没有回应 |
[56:38] | Check diagnostics. | 检查一下 |
[56:41] | Nothing but bells and whistles. | 只有铃铛和哨子 |
[56:44] | But why did they teach us all that stuff… | 如果操控系统都没有安装 |
[56:46] | if the controls weren’t even hooked up? | 他们教我们这些操作干什么? |
[56:48] | I told you. This whole thing was a sham… | 我告诉过你们 这件事不过是在扯淡 |
[56:51] | to see if our brains worked… | 他们只是想看看在穿过蛀洞时 |
[56:53] | after going through a wormhole. | 我们的脑子会不会爆掉 |
[56:54] | We’re Spam in a can. | 我们不过是罐头里的午餐肉 |
[56:56] | We weren’t supposed to open the can. | 我们甚至都打不开罐头 |
[56:58] | Sorry, but we’re nothing more than guinea pigs. | 对不起 露娜 但除了豚鼠我们什么都没有 |
[57:01] | The guinea pigs are on the Mars mission. | 事实上 那次火星任务才有豚鼠 |
[57:06] | The ship was on autopilot the whole time. | 飞船一直都是自动飞行的 |
[57:08] | We were never really flying it. | 我们没有开动它 |
[57:10] | We were never really astronauts. You were right all along. | 我们都不是真的宇航员 你一直都是对的 |
[57:14] | I didn’t wanna be. | 我不希望是对的 |
[57:16] | That’s what humans think of us, not what we should think. | 这是人们这么想我们 不是我们自己 |
[57:20] | Why wasn’t I born a rabbit or a squirrel or an art history major? | 为什么我不是一只松鼠 或一只兔子 |
[57:25] | Nobody expects great things from them. | 没人对他们抱期望 |
[57:28] | Three minutes to liftoff. | 离起飞还有3分钟 |
[57:30] | At least we’re safe and going home. | 至少我们能安全回家了 |
[57:33] | 1600 crunches a day. 500 push-ups with each arm. | 每天练1600次哑铃 每只胳膊做500个俯卧撑 |
[57:38] | All that training for what? | 训练都是为了什么 |
[57:49] | I can’t go. I know we didn’t build the probe… | 我不能走 我知道不是我们造了”探测器” |
[57:51] | but it came from Earth. | 但它是从地球来的 |
[57:53] | We did this to them. | 我们对它们做了这些 |
[57:55] | I can’t run away. | 我们不能走 |
[57:57] | We owe it to Kilowatt and this planet. | 我们欠可迈特和这个星球的 |
[57:59] | I took an oath to return this ship to Earth, and that’s what I’ll do. | 我发誓会将这艘船弄回地球的 |
[58:06] | Ham’s right. | 哈姆说得对 |
[58:08] | I’d rather be a hero here on Malgor… | 相比于回地球做一只太空猩猩 |
[58:10] | than a space chump back on Earth. | 我更愿意在这个星球做英雄 |
[58:12] | Lieutenant Luna, this is an order. | 陆军中尉露娜 这是命令 |
[58:22] | -There goes our ride. -And Titan. | -我们的旅行要开始了 -还有泰坦的 |
[58:25] | Commander! | 司令官 |
[58:28] | -What about your oath? -Chimps don’t leave chimps behind. | -你的誓言怎么办 -猩猩不会丢下自己的同类 |
[58:31] | You, sir, are gonna make me cry. | 长官 我快被你感动哭了 |
[58:34] | Ham, we need a plan. | 哈姆 我们需要一个计划 |
[58:36] | The commander of the mission comes up with the plan. | 这个任务的领导人带计划来了 |
[58:39] | -And your plan is…? -Well, the plan. Yes, the plan, of course. | -那你的计划是? -计划是… 对… 计划 当然… |
[58:44] | Since I’m the commander… | 由于我是计划的领导者 |
[58:46] | the plan, whatever plan, is my plan. | 不管是什么计划 都是我的计划 |
[58:48] | -It’s not your plan. lt’s not… -Titan! | -不是你们的计划… -泰坦! |
[58:51] | -Whoa, whoa! -It’s party time! | 派对时间 |
[59:02] | We have contact. The ship has exited the wormhole. | 我们得到联系了 飞船已经出了蛀洞了 |
[59:05] | Touchdown in 15 seconds. | 15秒后降落 |
[59:07] | OK, here we go. | 我们要开始了 小子们 |
[59:09] | History in the making, boys. Roll those cameras. | 历史要被创造了 对准你们的相机 |
[59:18] | What the…? | 怎么回事… |
[59:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[59:38] | I’m afraid the chimpanzees did not make it. | 恐怕那些猩猩没撑住 |
[59:42] | -You think? -That’s it. Mission cancelled. | -你觉得? -就是这样 任务取消 |
[59:44] | Space programme’s done. | 太空项目结束了 |
[59:48] | They’re stuck up there! | 他们会被困在那的! |
[59:50] | As of tomorrow… | 从明天起 |
[59:52] | this agency will be recommissioned into something useful… | 整个机构会被重新安排到有用的计划上去 |
[59:54] | like one of those places where you design… | 比如 做设计 |
[59:57] | and paint and bake your own plates! | 画个盘子什么的 |
[59:59] | He has a point. That is useful. | 他还挺有想法的 这些事挺有用的 |
[1:00:01] | What about the two chimps still here? | 那还在这的两只猩猩怎么办? |
[1:00:04] | Two chimps, two words. Animal testing. | 两只猩猩 四个字 动物实验 |
[1:00:06] | We have to get to mission control. | 我们要控制这个任务 |
[1:00:08] | We’re their only chance. | 我们是他们唯一的机会 |
[1:00:12] | -Follow me. -Hold on. | -跟上我 -等会 |
[1:00:16] | Cool! For a 20th century chimp… | 酷 对于一只20世纪的猴子来说 |
[1:00:19] | you’re moving quickly into the 21st century. | 你跨越到21世纪的速度还真是快啊 |
[1:00:30] | I may be old, but l’m aerodynamic. | 可能我很老 但我符合空气动力学 |
[1:00:34] | You’re gonna have to keep up, son. | 你不一定非得跟上我 孩子 |
[1:00:47] | -Great plan. -At last, prepare to be dunked. | -计划真不错 -最后 准备好被扔进去吧 |
[1:00:51] | -Lieutenant Luna. -Yes, Commander? | -陆军中尉露娜 -是 长官 |
[1:00:53] | You should’ve asked Ham to come up with a plan. | 你本来应该让哈姆想个计划的 |
[1:00:56] | Three chimps, three coats. Which one first? | 三只猩猩 三个序号 谁第一个 |
[1:01:00] | Is it you? | 是你呢? |
[1:01:03] | The big one. Or will it be you, the adorable one? | 还是这只大个的 还是讨人喜欢的你? |
[1:01:07] | -Or all three at once? -Well, as commander… | -还是三只同时? -作为一个领导 |
[1:01:12] | the least I can do is… | 我至少能做到 |
[1:01:14] | make sure Zelbaum here doesn’t dunk you guys. | 不让你们被扔进去 |
[1:01:16] | How would you do that? | 你怎么能做到 |
[1:01:19] | Because I will teach you… | 因为我将教你 |
[1:01:22] | the rover’s secret to universal domination. | 操控宇宙的秘密 |
[1:01:25] | The entire universe? That’s big, right? | 整个宇宙? 很大吧? |
[1:01:28] | -But first, let my crew go. -Whoa, whoa. What? | -但首先让我的同事走 -什么? |
[1:01:32] | -Tell me. -Titan, don’t! | -告诉我 -泰坦 不要 |
[1:01:34] | -Tell me, tell me, tell me. -What’s he doing? | -告诉我 告诉我 -他在做什么 |
[1:01:37] | Tell me, please. I’ll let you live. Please! | 求你了 告诉我 我会让你活命的 |
[1:01:39] | To dominate the universe… | 想要控制宇宙 |
[1:01:42] | hit the yellow button first. | 先按黄色按钮 |
[1:01:44] | Turn the blue knob and then the green. | 转动蓝色的柄 然后是绿色的 |
[1:01:48] | Then pull the lever in reverse. | 反向扳操作杆 |
[1:01:51] | -Oh! This one? -That’s right. | -这个? -没错 |
[1:01:56] | -Whoa! -Wait. | 等等 |
[1:01:58] | -Wow. You really are stupid. -Yeah. | -你真的很傻 -是的 |
[1:02:02] | And a really bad poet. | 而且是个垃圾诗人 |
[1:02:10] | Oops. Did I say reverse? | 我刚才说的是反向吗? |
[1:02:13] | -Crudlar. -That was a joke. | 那是个玩笑 |
[1:02:16] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:02:26] | -Wowsers. -Kilowatt! You’re alive! | 可迈特 你还活着! |
[1:02:28] | But how? We saw the flesh-devouring beast swallow you. | 怎么回事? 我们看见食肉兽把你吞下去了 |
[1:02:33] | He’s not big on chewing. | 他可不太会咀嚼 |
[1:02:35] | But how did you get out? | 但你是怎么出来的 |
[1:02:42] | Don’t make me go there. | 还是别提了 |
[1:02:45] | -What? -You guys need a hand? | -什么? -你们需要个帮手吗? |
[1:02:51] | -Does anybody want the Zelik statue? -Cos I’ll take it. | -谁想要泽淘的雕像 -我要了 |
[1:03:00] | You have liberated us from the bonds of slavery. | 你把我们从奴役中解放出来了 |
[1:03:02] | We are eternally grateful. | 我们会永远感激你们 |
[1:03:05] | -We owe you our lives. -We came… | -我们的生命是你们给的 -我们来了 |
[1:03:08] | -We crashed… -We kicked his butt! | -我们撞上了 -我们踢他的屁股 |
[1:03:12] | What? Why’d you have to bring his butt into it? | 什么? 你为什么要踢他的屁股? |
[1:03:15] | It’s a saying. That’s how it goes. | 这不过是个谚语 就是这么说的 |
[1:03:17] | No, that is not how it goes. | 不 不是这样的 |
[1:03:19] | I’m, like, 99% sure that’s how it goes. | 我99%肯定 就是这样的 |
[1:03:23] | Earthlings have a funny way of showing love. | 你们地球人示爱的方式真有意思 |
[1:03:26] | Luna? Do you read me? | 露娜 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:03:28] | Hey, Luna, is that a banana in your pocket? | 露娜 是你口袋里的香蕉在说话吗? |
[1:03:31] | -Would you evolve? -Sorry. | -你可以进化一点吗? -对不起 |
[1:03:33] | -Comet to Luna. -Comet? Comet! | -可迈特呼叫露娜 -可迈特! |
[1:03:35] | Thanks heavens! You’ll never believe what’s happening. | 谢天谢地 你绝对不相信都发生了什么 |
[1:03:39] | We’ve heard everything. We heard you the whole time. | 我们都听到了 我们一直能听见你们说话 |
[1:03:42] | -The whole time? -Yep, the whole time, son. | -一直? -是的 一直 孩子 |
[1:03:46] | I’m sorry I pushed you to live up to your legacy. | 对不起 我一直强迫你继承衣钵 |
[1:03:48] | It’s OK, Houston. Maybe it’s time I do. | 没关系 休斯顿 也许现在是时候这么做了 |
[1:03:50] | What’s your status? | 你现在状况怎样 |
[1:03:53] | Single. But there’s someone I’ve got my eye on. | 单身 不过已经有喜欢上的人了 |
[1:03:55] | It’s Luna, in case you were wondering. | 是露娜 如果你好奇是谁的话 |
[1:03:59] | Are we talking about the mission status? | 我们说的是任务的状况吧? |
[1:04:02] | Yeah | 是的 |
[1:04:03] | Well, we have no way to leave. | 一切都还好 只是我们不知道该怎么离开这里 |
[1:04:05] | You still got the probe. | 你们还有那台探测器吧 |
[1:04:08] | It wasn’t designed to return to Earth. | 它不是用来返回地球的 |
[1:04:10] | We’ll just have to chimprovise. | 我们只好靠猩猩智慧了 |
[1:04:12] | I kinda missed your stupid puns. | 我还挺想念你那些愚蠢的说法的 |
[1:04:14] | -Thank you. -Titan’s right. You’ll need a redesign. | -谢谢 -泰坦说得没错 你们要重新设计它 |
[1:04:17] | -How do we do that? -Let me put you on with Comet. | -我们该怎么做? -你们还是和可迈特谈吧 |
[1:04:20] | We’ll need to re-engineer the aerodynamic skeletal structure. | 首先 我们要重新设计空气动力学骨架 |
[1:04:24] | -Got it. Let me put you on with Luna. -Go ahead. | -知道了 你来和露娜细说 -继续 可迈特 |
[1:04:27] | Second, you’ll need thrust. | 第二 你们需要一个推力 |
[1:04:29] | We’d need 7.7 million pounds of thrust… | 我们需要至少七百七十万磅的推力 |
[1:04:32] | to reach the velocity to escape gravity. | 来脱离这个星球的重力 |
[1:04:34] | We’d never get that kind of thrust without a two-stage rocket. | 没有一个二级火箭 我们永远也得不到这么大的推力 |
[1:04:37] | It can’t be done. | 做不到的 |
[1:04:39] | Even if we could build a ship, it’d never get off this planet. | 我们就算造好了飞船也飞不走 |
[1:04:45] | Ham? | 哈姆 |
[1:04:47] | If you can shoot a chimp out of a cannon… | 如果你能把一只猩猩从大炮里射出去 |
[1:04:50] | you can shoot a ship out of a volcano. | 你也可以把飞船从火山里射出去 |
[1:04:52] | Of course! Geothermal energy. | 没错 地热能 |
[1:04:56] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有太多时间了 |
[1:04:58] | We need help if we’re ever gonna get home. | 我们需要一些帮助才能回家 |
[1:05:00] | -Planet Malgor at your service. -Let’s chimp this ride! | -马格罗星球为你服务 -我们开始”猩动”吧 |
[1:05:05] | I know I said I missed the puns… | 我知道我说过想念你的双关语 |
[1:05:07] | but that was just unacceptable. | 但那个也太逊了 |
[1:05:15] | Standing by. Awaiting instructions. | 准备好 等待指令 |
[1:05:17] | I need duct tape and l need it now. | 我需要电缆管 现在就要 |
[1:05:19] | Yeah, over there. Right. That’s good. | 那 就是那 非常好 |
[1:05:24] | We have to move fast. | 我们得快点了 |
[1:05:30] | Put up those pipes! Seal ’em up, fellas! | 伙计们 抬起那些管子 |
[1:06:20] | Kilowatt, we’ll never forget you. | 可迈特 我们永远都不会忘了你 |
[1:06:22] | Aww. I won’t either. | 我也是 |
[1:06:25] | She’s no beauty, but she’ll fly. | 他可赢不了什么选美比赛 但至少它能飞 |
[1:06:26] | Probably. | 大概是吧 |
[1:06:28] | -Maybe. -Hopefully. | -或许吧 -希望能 |
[1:06:31] | Eh, let’s not overanalyse it. | 我们先不要过分猜测了 |
[1:06:33] | The suns are aligning. Hurry. | 太阳们正在对准 你们得快点了 |
[1:06:35] | The volcano is about to erupt. | 火山要爆发了 |
[1:06:37] | Oh, no! What about re-entry? | 不 进入大气层呢? |
[1:06:39] | You’re going to need a nose cone. | 你们需要一个火箭头锥 |
[1:06:41] | Nose cone? No time. How are we gonna build a nose cone? | 头锥? 没时间了 我们到哪里去找头锥啊? |
[1:06:45] | Uh… hello? | 还有我呢 |
[1:06:51] | “Infinity” is in the launch chute. | “无限”号准备发射 |
[1:06:53] | -Five seconds. -I can’t look! | -5秒 -我不敢看 |
[1:06:55] | -It’s louder than a cannon! -I’m gonna be sick! | -这颗比炮弹响多了 -我想我要吐了 |
[1:07:33] | Whoo! We did it! We-we-we stopped the freznar! | 我们止住”冻浆”了 |
[1:07:37] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[1:07:40] | Time to go home. | 到回家的时候了 |
[1:07:44] | Bye! | 再见 |
[1:07:45] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 |
[1:07:53] | I can see the headlines now. | 我能想到新闻头条是什么 |
[1:07:55] | “Commander Titan Returns to Earth”. | “泰坦司令官返回地球” |
[1:07:58] | What will I wear? I mean, what goes with ticker tape? | 我该穿什么呢? 我的意思是什么比较配彩纸 |
[1:08:04] | -Approaching wormhole. -Here it comes. | -接近蛀洞入口 -准备好 |
[1:08:07] | -Take this. -Huh? But I don’t know how. | -拿着它 -但我不会开啊 |
[1:08:09] | When we pass out, pilot us home. | 在我们昏过去的时候 你得载我们回家 |
[1:08:12] | Are you nuts? I’m not an astronaut. | 你傻吗? 我不是宇航员 |
[1:08:14] | -Are you wearing aluminium clothes? -Um, yeah. | -你穿着宇航服吗? -是啊 |
[1:08:17] | -Are you in a rocket? -Yeah. | -你在火箭里吗 -是啊 |
[1:08:19] | -In outer space? -Yeah. | -在外太空? -是啊 |
[1:08:20] | -Are you David Bowie? -No. | -你是大卫·伯文吗? -不是 |
[1:08:23] | Then you must be an astronaut. Bring this bird home, hotshot! | 那你一定是宇航员 带我们回家吧 小伙子 |
[1:08:37] | -I’m not cut out for this. -Ham… | -我不适合干这个 -哈姆 |
[1:08:39] | -Luna. -I believe in you. | -露娜 -我相信你 |
[1:08:43] | Wait. Luna, no! Titan! | 等等 露娜 不要 泰坦 |
[1:08:46] | Titan? | 泰坦 |
[1:08:48] | -Whoa! Whoa! -You keep showboating… | 你想要退出的话… |
[1:08:52] | -You’re not in the circus any more. -hat was the finale! | -你不是在马戏团了 -这出戏到结尾了 |
[1:08:56] | Your behaviour would get you chimp-martialled. | 你的行为会使你进入黑猩猩军队 |
[1:08:59] | When will you straighten up? | 你理顺了吗? |
[1:09:02] | You’re a threat to the mission! | 你是这个任务的威胁 |
[1:09:08] | Believe in yourself, Ham. | 相信自己 哈姆 |
[1:09:11] | Grandpa Ham? I can’t do this. I’m not you. | 爷爷 我做不到 我不是你 |
[1:09:15] | Well, of course you’re not me. You’re you. | 你当然不是我 你是你自己 |
[1:09:17] | You can do things, son. | 你能做到 孩子 |
[1:09:20] | Just do them your way. | 以你自己的方式去做 |
[1:09:29] | That’s them, out of the wormhole. | 是他们 他们冲过了蛀洞了 |
[1:09:31] | Infinity , welcome back. | 无限号 欢迎回家 |
[1:09:34] | -Ham, do you read me? -Shh. The kids are sleeping. | -哈姆 能听见我说话吗? -孩子们正睡觉呢 |
[1:09:38] | You have to align your ship for re-entry. | 你要为返回大气层调整好角度 |
[1:09:40] | You’re coming in too hot. | 飞船即将进入热障区 |
[1:09:42] | You’ve gotta reduce your angle for re-entry by 33%. | 你得把返回角度减少到33度 |
[1:09:44] | Exactly 33%. | 正好的33度 |
[1:09:46] | Uh… kind of exactly, or exactly exactly? | 差不多正好 还是正好的正好? |
[1:09:50] | Exactly exactly. If you don’t nail that re-entry window… | 正好的正好 如果你没有正好进入大气层 |
[1:09:53] | -you’ll be space dust. -Great. | -你就成宇宙灰烬了 -很好 |
[1:09:55] | -Now, engage ailerons. -Check. | -现在 启动副翼 -完成 |
[1:09:57] | -Flick the turbulence coolers on. -Check. | -打开涡流冷却器 -完成 |
[1:10:00] | Adjust the heat deflectors and enable gyroscopic stabilisers. | 调整隔热屏 并开启螺旋启动器 |
[1:10:04] | Uh-oh. Help! I can’t reach it. Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 救命 我够不到 |
[1:10:08] | Ham, you’re pitching up. | 哈姆 你们的船在上仰 |
[1:10:11] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:10:14] | Holy outta controlly! | 完全失去控制 |
[1:10:16] | -Hey. Need a copilot? -Lieutenant Luna! Sure I do. | -你需要助手吗? -陆军中尉露娜 当然需要 |
[1:10:21] | Mission control, adjusting our angle to 33%. | 恢复控制 我们在调整角度到33度 |
[1:10:25] | -Yes! -Oh, mercy. | -太好了 -上帝保佑 |
[1:10:31] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[1:10:32] | Florida, we have visuals. | 佛罗里达 现在我们能看清前方了 |
[1:10:33] | Should we wake Commander Coma? | “昏迷”长官怎么办 我们该叫醒他吗? |
[1:10:35] | We don’t need a third wheel on our date. | 我们约会时不需要电灯泡 |
[1:10:37] | -Luna! Ooh! Lower the landing gear. -Check. | -露娜 放下起落架 -完成 |
[1:10:42] | Uh… Houston? Our landing gear is toast. | 休斯顿 我们的起落架卡住了 |
[1:10:45] | Oh, boy. I picked a bad week to quit eating bananas. | 孩子 为了戒香蕉 这一周我特别难熬 |
[1:10:49] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:10:51] | Low-tech solutions are my speciality. | 靠低技术含量解决问题是我的特长 |
[1:10:53] | -Ham, remember the circus? -Yeah. | -哈姆 你还记得马戏团吗? -是的 |
[1:10:56] | Good. You’re gonna crash. | 很好 你马上就要撞地面了 |
[1:10:57] | We’re gonna crash? | 我们要撞地面了? |
[1:10:59] | -But this time, stay on target. -Roger that, Houston. | -但这次 瞄准目标 -收到 休斯顿 |
[1:11:02] | Why are you smiling if we’re gonna crash? | 如果我们要撞地面了 你为什么会笑 |
[1:11:05] | Because crashing is what I do best. | 因为撞地是我最擅长的事 |
[1:11:11] | Come out with your paws up! | 举起爪子出来 |
[1:11:14] | Paws? They’re chimps. | 爪子? 他们是猩猩 |
[1:11:16] | They have hands, with opposable thumbs. | 他们有手 |
[1:11:18] | Come out with your thumbs up! | 举起双手出来 |
[1:11:20] | And they don’t understand English. | 他们听不懂英语 |
[1:11:26] | Kick it down. | 把门踢开 |
[1:11:32] | Wait. My rug. | 等等 我的假发 |
[1:11:35] | We all knew. Everybody knew. | 我们都知道 每个人都知道 |
[1:11:38] | Everyone knew when you wouldn’t go swimming… | 当你在办公室聚会上不愿意去游泳时 |
[1:11:40] | at the office party. | 大家都知道了 |
[1:11:46] | Here we go. | 我们要降落了 |
[1:11:54] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:11:58] | I can’t hold it! We lost steering control! | 我抓不住了 我们失去方向控制了 |
[1:12:01] | Uh, Ham! | 哈姆 |
[1:12:06] | Woo-hoo! Clutch. | 离合器 |
[1:12:11] | -I said, “Clutch.” -You got it. | -我说的是”离合器” -这回对了 |
[1:12:16] | Oh, Lord. | 上帝 |
[1:12:20] | I never thought I’d be saying this… | 我从来没想过会这么说 |
[1:12:22] | but you gotta crash this ship. | 但你就要把飞船撞烂了 |
[1:12:24] | What are you doing? No, Luna, don’t! | 你在做什么? 露娜 不要 |
[1:12:27] | I’ll see you on the ground. | 我们地面上见 |
[1:12:31] | While we close the chapter on space travel… | 现在我们已经结束了太空旅行的篇章 |
[1:12:33] | we open an amazing new chapter… | 而在亲自动手画盘子的历史上 |
[1:12:36] | in paint-your-own-plate history. | 我们又开启了新纪元 |
[1:12:46] | Whoa! Just a little bit further. | 再远一点 |
[1:12:56] | Luna, you did it! I got control. | 露娜 你做到了 我重新找回控制了 |
[1:12:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:13:03] | The national space programme is hereby… | 国家太空计划在这里 |
[1:13:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:20] | Luna! | 露娜 |
[1:13:53] | Luna! | 露娜 |
[1:13:56] | Luna! Luna, get up! | 露娜 快起来 |
[1:13:59] | You’re OK, right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:14:01] | Oh, this can’t be happening! | 这不会是真的 |
[1:14:04] | Come on, Luna. | 求你了 露娜 |
[1:14:06] | I stayed on target this time. | 这次我瞄准目标了 |
[1:14:09] | I was trying to be more like you. | 我试着更像你 |
[1:14:13] | -You were always… -Right. | -你总是… -对的 |
[1:14:16] | -Yeah, and you made me… -Better? | -是的 而且你让我… -变得更好? |
[1:14:18] | -Yeah. And if I had to be without you… -You won’t be. | -没错 如果我以后的日子没有你… -不会的 |
[1:14:22] | -Luna! -Ham. | -露娜 -哈姆 |
[1:14:26] | -But how’d you survive? -Chin down, opposable thumbs in. | -但你是怎么活下来的? -收紧下巴 拇指相对 |
[1:14:30] | Lieutenant Luna, you crash with style. | 陆军中尉露娜 你碰撞得很有形啊 |
[1:14:33] | Cannonball, I was wrong about you. | 炸弹球 我之前看错你了 |
[1:14:36] | You would’ve made your grandfather proud. | 你的祖父一定以你为自豪 |
[1:14:38] | Thanks. I guess I’m just a chimp off the old block. | 谢谢 我想我不过是只普通的猩猩 |
[1:14:42] | That’s a good one. I’ll have to use that line. | 这个句子不错 我以后会用的 |
[1:14:46] | Way to stick the landing, hotshot. | 你干得真不错 孩子 |
[1:14:48] | I always knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你有这种天赋 |
[1:14:51] | What can I say? I’m a envelope-pusher. | 我能说什么呢 我天生就是干这干的 |
[1:14:53] | Hey, Ham. Official space commander’s shades. | 哈姆 官方太空长官 |
[1:14:56] | And here’s your BananaBerry back. | 把你的”香蕉”也还你 |
[1:14:59] | It was almost as good as having you with us. | 有它就像有你在我们身边一样 |
[1:15:05] | -The Infinity? -But how? | -无限号? -怎么可能 |
[1:15:08] | Impossible. This ship was not designed to return. | 不可能 这个飞船没有被设计用来返航 |
[1:15:11] | -It isn’t a ship. -It is a miracle! | -它甚至不是个飞船 -这是个奇迹 |
[1:15:13] | -A major scientific achievement! -But who built it? | -一个伟大的科学成就 -但是谁造了它? |
[1:15:35] | I think we might wanna retest our space chimps’ IOs. | 或许我们该重新测试一下这些太空猩猩的智商了 |
[1:15:38] | Are you implying the chimps built this? | 你是在说猩猩们造了这个飞船吗? |
[1:15:40] | We may never know who built it… | 我们可能永远不知道是谁 |
[1:15:42] | but they brought it home. | 但它们把它开回来了 |
[1:15:44] | Senator, were you wrong to shut down the space agency? | 参议员 你觉得关闭航天局是个错误吗? |
[1:15:51] | I… | 我… |
[1:15:53] | Well, I… | 我… |
[1:15:55] | I’d like to announce the opening of a high-tech facility… | 我很荣幸地宣布 一个致力于探索深部太空的 |
[1:15:59] | devoted to the exploration of deepest space… | 高科技基地成立 |
[1:16:02] | with first-class facilities for the chimps | 提供一流的设备给猩猩们 |
[1:16:06] | and with a make-your-own-sundae bar. | 还提供自制圣代冰淇淋 |
[1:16:11] | And personalised pocket protectors for everyone! | 以及给每个人的私人口袋保护器 |
[1:16:20] | -Excuse me! -Excuse me! | -打扰一下 -打扰一下 |
[1:16:24] | Pardon me! Pardon me! Did the chimps encounter alien life? | 猩猩们遇见外星人了吗? |
[1:16:29] | We will have to launch another mission to ever know for sure. | 我们需要进行另一个任务才能准确知道 |
[1:16:33] | -Ready, Luna? -Ready, Captain. | -准备好了吗 露娜 -准备好了 船长 |
[1:16:35] | -Big fella? -Born ready, Cannonball. | -大伙计 -生来就是准备好的 炸弹球 |
[1:16:38] | Streamers! I love ’em! | 彩纸屑 我爱它们 |