英文名称:Species
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[06:15] | Sir, she’s breaking out! | 长官 她逃出来了 |
[06:48] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么? |
[07:00] | She jumped over the fence! | 她跳过了围栏 |
[08:15] | A couple of trains came through here about the time she escaped. | 她逃走时有数辆火车经过 |
[08:19] | Do you think she could have gotten this far in that time? | 你认为在那段时间内她能跑到这么远吗? |
[08:22] | Is she that fast? | 她能跑那么快吗? |
[08:24] | She is that fast. | 她就是这样快 |
[09:09] | And this too. | 还有这个 |
[09:12] | – $3. 10. – Three dollars and ten cents? | – 三元一角 – 三元一角? |
[09:18] | – Your change. – Thank you. | – 你的零钱 – 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你? |
[09:24] | The total is $ 17.95. | 总共17.95元 |
[09:30] | Here’s your card. | 你的卡 |
[09:34] | Are you gonna buy those? | 你要买下全部吗? |
[09:49] | Have a nice trip. | 那是咖啡色花纹 |
[09:56] | It’s brown tweed bag, like a duffel. Do you see it anywhere? | 像运动袋的 你有看到吗? |
[10:01] | – Sir, it’s not here. – The porter said he put it on the cart. | – 先生 这儿没有 – 服务生说把它放在手推车上 |
[10:05] | This is the cart. There’s no bag here. | 这是手推车 但上面没有运动袋 |
[10:28] | Government authorities said it was the largest earthquake to strike… | 当局说这是有史以来最严重的地震 |
[10:33] | He’s riding Greased Lightning. | 他骑上了油脂闪光 |
[10:35] | That was Shorty Kincaid. | 那是矮子加特 |
[10:40] | Enjoy the view. | 欣赏风景 |
[11:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:30] | We shouldn ‘t be seen together. | 我们不该被人看见走在一起 |
[11:31] | Father hasn ‘t been dead long. Do you think Arlen suspects? | 爸爸刚去世不久 你觉得艾伦有怀疑吗? |
[11:35] | No. It’s not too soon for us to be together. | 不 对我们在一起来说 还不算太快 |
[11:41] | Tickets. | 你的车票 |
[11:45] | Are you traveling by yourself? | 你单独旅行吗? |
[11:47] | You’re 12? | 你是十二岁? |
[11:51] | Someone meeting you in Los Angeles? | 在洛杉矶有人来接你吗? |
[11:54] | We’ll say you’re 11. Then you only pay half price. | 我们会说你是十一岁 那你便会有半价优惠 |
[12:19] | Our little girl did this? | 我们的小女孩干的吗? |
[12:21] | She’s not a little girl. | 她不是小女孩 |
[12:23] | DNA typing and material found in those wounds proves it was her. | 在伤口找到的DNA证实是她 |
[12:26] | She could be anywhere. Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, anywhere. | 她可能到了任何地方 芝加哥 拉斯维加斯和洛杉矶 |
[12:31] | We should stop the trains. | 我们该截停那些火车 |
[12:32] | And have the railroad and police ask questions we can’t answer? | 但我们能回答铁路局和警察的问题吗? |
[12:37] | We’ll put key personnel at every stop along these lines. | 我们要在铁路沿线的每个车站派人驻守 |
[12:40] | I want a team to track her. | 派一队人追踪她 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1021个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:149个,六级词汇:69个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:113个,考研词汇:160个,专四词汇:122个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:283个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[12:43] | Hunt her down. | 一定要找到她 |
[12:46] | – Good morning, Jill. – Hello. | – 吉尔 早晨 – 哈啰 |
[12:48] | – Thanks for taking care of my cat. – We’ll take good care of him. | – 感谢你替我照顾猫儿 – 我们会好好照顾他 |
[12:53] | I won’t be gone very long. | 我不会离开很久 |
[12:55] | Take care. | 保重 |
[12:58] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[12:59] | Are you still having problems with the people at work? | 你在工作上还有问题吗? |
[13:02] | They point their finger at me saying… | 他们指着我… |
[13:05] | I’m the weird one, I’m the strange one. | 说我是怪诞的人 说我很奇怪 |
[13:09] | Why? Because I have feelings? | 为什么?因为我有感觉吗? |
[13:11] | Because I feel? | 因为我有感应吗? |
[13:16] | There’s someone at the door. | 门外有人 |
[13:19] | I won’t answer that. Whoever it is can come back at the end of the hour. | 不必理会 不管是谁 一小时后他会再来 |
[13:24] | That’s for me. | 这是找我的 |
[13:27] | Sorry to interrupt. We need your help, Dan. | 抱歉打扰你们 丹 我们需要你帮忙 |
[13:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | Gotta go. | 走吧 |
[15:38] | Mr. Fitch will be with you all in just a moment. | 稍后费舒先生会来见你们 |
[15:48] | Well… | 这样… |
[15:51] | I guess we all must be here for the same reason… | 我们来这里的原因应是相同的 |
[15:54] | whatever that is. | 不管原因是什么 |
[15:55] | I’m Dan Smithson… | 我是史丹 |
[15:58] | and I don’t know why I’m here either. | 我不知道为何会来这里 |
[16:02] | But they said they needed me and it was important, so I came. | 但是… 他们说是重要的事需要我帮忙 所以我来了 |
[16:06] | What do you do, Dan? | 你干什么的? |
[16:10] | I’m an empath. | 我是心灵感应者 |
[16:14] | Sometimes they show me awful things people have done. | 有时他们让我看人们做过的可怕事 |
[16:19] | I try to tell them why they did it. | 我尝试给他们解释原因 |
[16:21] | What qualifies you for that? | 你有何资格做这种工作? |
[16:24] | I feel things deeply, that’s all. | 只是因为我有感应 |
[16:29] | What am I feeling now? | 我现在有何感觉? |
[16:35] | You wanna believe that nothing affects you… | 你想相信没有任何事能影响你 |
[16:41] | that you’re not afraid of anything. | 你是天不怕 地不怕 |
[16:44] | But you’re curious… | 但你充满好奇心 |
[16:46] | just like the rest of us. | 就像我们一样 |
[16:51] | Stephen Arden. Harvard Anthropology Department. | 我是艾斯蒂 来自哈佛大学人类学系 |
[16:54] | Expert at cross-cultural behavior. | 是跨文化行为的专家 |
[16:56] | Laura Baker. Hi. Molecular biologist. | 我是贝罗娜 是分子生物学家 |
[17:00] | And who are you, and what do you do? | 你是谁?你从事什么工作? |
[17:03] | Preston Lennox. | 我是连皮斯 |
[17:06] | And if I’m here… | 我来了这里 |
[17:08] | the shit has hit the fan. | 证明有灾难发生了 |
[17:11] | What exactly is your area of specialty, Mr. Lennox? | 你的专长究竟是什么? |
[17:14] | I’m a freelance solution to our government’s problems. | 专责为政府解决问题 |
[17:19] | What exactly might they be? | 什么问题? |
[17:23] | The kind people don’t usually like to talk about. | 人们不想提起的问题 |
[17:28] | You hunt people, don’t you? | 你狩猎人 对吗? |
[17:35] | I guess so. | 是的 |
[17:47] | You in here? It’s a little late for TV. | 你在房内吗?现在看电视太夜了 |
[17:53] | You in here, honey? | 你在吗? |
[18:47] | Good evening, I’m Xavier Fitch. | 晚安 我是费舒 |
[18:50] | I’m in charge of this operation. | 这次行动的主管 |
[18:52] | Would you sit a little closer, please? | 你们可以坐近一点吗? |
[19:04] | In November of 1974… | 1974年11月 |
[19:07] | a small group from S.E.T. I… | S.E.T.I.的一个小组… |
[19:10] | S-E-T-I, Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence… | S.E.T.I.即是探索地外生命计划 |
[19:13] | used radio dishes at Arecibo… | 他们在阿雷西柏利用无线电碟形天线… |
[19:16] | to send a message to whoever was listening. | 向所有在听着的人发放信息 |
[19:18] | They sent a quarter of a kilobyte… | 他们传送了250个位元组的资料 |
[19:21] | including structure of human DNA… | 包括人类的DNA结构… |
[19:24] | a map of our solar system… | 我们太阳系的地图 |
[19:26] | population of the Earth. Helpful facts like that. | 地球的人口 还有其他有用的资料 |
[19:30] | In January of 1993, Arecibo received a message back… | 1993年1月 阿雷西伯收到回复 |
[19:37] | from an extra terrestrial… | 是由外星人发出的 |
[19:39] | unknown source. | 来历不明 |
[19:40] | That’s great. | 真厉害 |
[19:42] | Intelligent life beyond this planet? | 地球以外的智慧生命体? |
[19:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:46] | There were two communications. | 共有两则回复 |
[19:49] | The first message turned out to be a superior catalyst for methane. | 第一则是沼气的强力催化剂 |
[19:53] | We now have the potential… | 我们现在有能力 |
[19:55] | to produce infinite energy from this clean-burning fuel. | 用沼气提炼出无限能源 |
[19:59] | This convinced us we were dealing with a friendly intelligence. | 因此我们相信他们是友善的 |
[20:02] | The second message turned out to be a new sequence of DNA… | 第二则是DNA的新排序 |
[20:07] | with friendly instructions on how to combine it with ours. | 还有充足的指示使我们能重新组合DNA |
[20:11] | Here’s some technical data. Get feedback from Dr. Baker. | 那些是技术数据 有问题便问贝博士 |
[20:15] | Basically… | 基本上 |
[20:16] | the new combined DNA sequence… | 我们把新的DNA排序 |
[20:20] | was injected into 100… | 注入一百个 |
[20:23] | human ova. | 人类的卵子 |
[20:28] | We got 7… | 有七个… |
[20:29] | to divide. | 产生分裂 |
[20:30] | Four petered out. | 四个逐渐停止了 |
[20:32] | Two were stored in liquid nitrogen. | 两个储存在液态氮中 |
[20:35] | And we allowed one to grow. | 我们让一个继续生长 |
[20:38] | Its code name is “Sil.” | 它的代名是『西儿』 |
[20:42] | That’s after 2 hours. | 两小时后是这样 |
[20:45] | One day. | 一日后 |
[20:48] | Two days. | 两日后 |
[20:49] | – My God. – This growth is amazing. | – 天啊 – 它的生长速度很惊人 |
[20:52] | A week. | 一星期后 |
[20:55] | – It’s a girl. – Yes. | – 是个女孩 – 是的 |
[20:58] | We decided to make it female so it would be more docile… | 我们决定制造女孩 因为她较易驾驭 |
[21:01] | – and controllable. – More docile and controllable, huh? | – 较易控制 – 驾驭和控制? |
[21:05] | Well, I guess you guys don’t get out much. | 出去走走 |
[21:09] | That’s her 1 month after she was born. | 那是她出生后一个月 |
[21:13] | So you kept her caged in there? | 你把她关在那里? |
[21:16] | It was safer to keep her isolated. | 把她隔离比较安全 |
[21:19] | She didn’t like being locked up. | 她不喜欢这样 |
[21:21] | She didn’t like being alone. | 她不喜欢单独一人 |
[21:23] | Didn’t she? | 对吗? |
[21:28] | She’s hiding something. Something inside. | 她在隐藏身体里的一些东西 |
[21:32] | You’re right, Dan. | 对 |
[21:34] | This is three months after she was born. Watch carefully. | 这是她出生后三个月 看清楚 |
[21:40] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[21:42] | Back the tape up. | 倒带看看 |
[21:47] | Watch her eyes. | 看她的眼睛 |
[21:49] | Rapid eye movement. She’s dreaming. | 眼睛迅速移动 她在做梦 |
[21:54] | – She’s having horrible nightmares. – It’s some kind of anxiety reaction. | – 是恐怖的噩梦 – 是焦虑不安的反应 |
[21:58] | Got me a little anxious. | 这也令我不安 |
[22:00] | It made the research team a little anxious too… | 还令研究队伍有点不安 |
[22:03] | so the decision was made to terminate the experiment… | 因此我们决定终止实验 |
[22:07] | to run more research to see what we were dealing with. | 先研究我们在应付些什么 |
[22:13] | You were going to gas her? | 你们打算用毒气杀死她? |
[22:15] | That was the decision. | 我们已经决定了 |
[22:19] | It makes you feel mad. | 这令你很难过 |
[22:22] | You feel mad that you had to kill her, don’t you? | 要杀死她你很难过 对吗? |
[22:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 好 |
[22:39] | Yesterday the body of a transient was found in a boxcar near Salt Lake City. | 昨天在盐湖城的火车上发现一个露宿者的尸体 |
[22:45] | Preliminary DNA tests conclude… | 初步的DNA测试发现 |
[22:48] | he was killed by our creation, by our Sil. | 他是被我们所创造的西儿所杀 |
[22:52] | Found any other bodies? | 有发现其他尸体吗? |
[22:53] | – Not yet. – You will. | – 暂时未有 – 你会的 |
[22:55] | She’s a predator. | 她是捕猎者 |
[22:57] | Her eyes are in front… | 她的眼睛在前方 |
[23:00] | so she can judge the distance to her prey. | 所以她能辨别与猎物的距离 |
[23:03] | That’s right. | 对 |
[23:04] | Where’d you learn that? | 你在哪里学的? |
[23:06] | I saw it on the Discovery Channel. | 我看电视的探索频道 |
[23:11] | I caught that show myself. | 我看过那电视节目 |
[23:13] | – Mr. Lennox. – Yeah? | – 伦诺克斯 先生 – 嗯? |
[23:16] | As the… | 作为… |
[23:18] | non-scientist amongst us, are you clear about what’s going on? | 非科学家 你清楚事情的始末吗? |
[23:22] | I think so. | 清楚 |
[23:25] | You created a monster… | 你们取得外太空的方程式 |
[23:28] | with a formula you got from outer space. | 创造了一头怪物 |
[23:31] | The damn thing got away. Now you want us to hunt it down and kill it. | 她逃走了 你想我们找寻和杀了她 |
[23:36] | Now, is that pretty close? | 接近吗? |
[23:38] | I guess. | 是的 |
[23:40] | You don’t want us… | 你不想我们… |
[23:41] | to capture her alive so that we can study her? | 活捉她作为研究之用吗? |
[23:46] | Laura, I think this is strictly a search and destroy operation. | 这绝对是寻找和毁灭的行动 |
[23:52] | Nobody ever asked me to find anything they didn’t want dead. | 向我求助的人都想消灭他们的目标 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry for you. | 我很遗撼 |
[23:59] | Yeah, well… | 那么… |
[24:01] | Thank you, Dan. | 谢谢 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry for her. | 我为她感到遗撼 |
[24:07] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意 |
[24:10] | Welcome to Los Angeles. This is the terminal stop for the Desert Star. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶 这是沙漠之星的终点站 |
[24:14] | All passengers please disembark. | 请各位乘客下车 |
[25:35] | Something bad happened here. | 有些坏事发生了 |
[25:38] | – No shit. – Crushed her larynx. | – 没错 – 她的颈被压碎了 |
[25:40] | She was afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[25:42] | She’s scared, frightened. | 很惶恐 惊慌 |
[25:44] | Hungry too. She’s been eating like a horse. | 还很饥饿 她饥不择食 |
[25:48] | Our girl is definitely not on a diet. | 她肯定没有节食 |
[25:51] | She’s storing calories for something. | 她为某些原因储存能量 |
[25:54] | Any ideas? | 有头绪吗? |
[25:57] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[26:00] | Well, that’s… | 哇 那是 |
[26:02] | That looks like some sort of… | 它看来像… |
[26:04] | chrysalis. Some kind of cocoon. | 蛹 或是卵囊 |
[26:07] | What are we looking for, a giant moth? | 我们在找巨型蚕虫吗? |
[26:12] | If that is a cocoon… | 若那是卵囊 |
[26:14] | she’ll be fully-grown now. | 她现在已经完全成长了 |
[26:17] | Maybe that’s how she got by our people. | 她可能因此逃脱了 |
[26:20] | They were looking for a child. | 因为我们的人在找小孩 |
[26:22] | She is a child. | 她是小孩 |
[26:24] | It stinks in here. I’m going outside. | 这里很臭 我到外面去 |
[26:34] | Get the conductors’ ID and credit card numbers on your computer. | 快找那售票员的身份证和信用卡的号码 |
[26:38] | There’s no sign of them on the train. | 这些东西都不在列车上 |
[26:41] | – Let’s assume she took them. – I’ll see to that. | – 假设她拿走了吧 – 我会安排的了 |
[26:44] | She kills if she’s threatened. | 受威胁时她会杀人 |
[26:46] | And she has no remorse about it. None. | 她没有半点自责 |
[26:49] | Of course, Los Angeles is perfect for her. | 洛杉矶最适合她 |
[26:52] | It’s a city of the future. | 这是充满未来的城市 |
[26:54] | Anything goes. | 什么事物都可行 |
[26:55] | Totally mobile population. Everyone’s a stranger. | 人口不断流动 每个人都是陌生人 |
[26:58] | Very little is taboo or unacceptable. | 没有什么忌讳 没有什么不能够接受 |
[27:00] | Whatever she does, no one will notice her. | 她做什么都没有人留意 |
[27:02] | Well, whatever. So… | 任何事情都是 所以… |
[27:06] | Los Angeles is where the battle will be fought… | 洛杉矶是我们战斗 |
[27:10] | and won. | 和获胜的地方 |
[27:37] | You look very pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[27:41] | Do you have a hundred? | 你有百元钞票吗? |
[27:45] | Here we are. | 有了 |
[27:47] | Be more careful with your money. Not everybody’s as honest as me. | 小心看管你的钱 不是所有人都像我那么诚实 |
[27:55] | Are you foreign? | 你由外地来的吗? |
[28:00] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[28:02] | – Yes. – Here. You keep this. | – 会 – 拿着 |
[28:07] | Here, let me take this. | 让我拿这个 |
[28:10] | Be careful here. | 保重 |
[28:12] | Yes. | 好 |
[28:19] | Watch your step. | 小心 |
[28:33] | Our laboratory, Visitor Base One… | 我们的实验室访客基地一号… |
[28:35] | is being moved to some empty virus research labs at the university. | 正搬到大学现在没用的病毒研究实验室 |
[28:40] | They’re moving our equipment now. It’ll be operational by 8:00. | 他们在搬运仪器 八时便能开始运作 |
[28:44] | Check into your rooms. Everyone out front in 15 minutes. We’ll go over. | 你们去登记房间 十五分种后在这里集合 |
[28:47] | What will we do? | 我们要做什么? |
[28:49] | Process the evidence from the train. | 研究火车上的证据 |
[28:51] | Could we try growing this creature with its own DNA? | 我们能用那生物的DNA繁殖他吗? |
[28:55] | We do a version without ours this time and investigate its vulnerabilities. | 我们制造一个不含人类DNA的样本 研究他的弱点 |
[29:00] | That’d be good. | 这提议很好 |
[29:02] | – Then I could know how it feels. – Makes sense. | – 我也想知道他的弱点 – 合情合理 |
[29:04] | This human life form could be a mask. Without the camouflage… | 他的人类身体可能只是掩饰 |
[29:07] | You’re right. At least we’d know what we were dealing with. | 对 至少我们会知道在对付什么 |
[30:08] | A couple of bozos just ran out. I got a customer. | 几个笨蛋刚走了 我有客人 |
[30:12] | – Yes, young lady. Can I help you? – I want a room. | – 有什么可以帮你?- 我想要一间房间 |
[30:15] | 62, including tax. That’ll just about cover the Honeymoon Suite. | 加上税后 六十二元 这是密月套房的价钱 |
[30:40] | Hi. Come here often? | 你好 你经常来的吗? |
[30:42] | What’s your sign? | 你的星座是什么? |
[30:54] | Tired of brunette? | 厌倦了黑发吗? |
[30:56] | Change. | 改变吧 |
[30:58] | Change the color of your hair. | 改变头发的颜色 |
[31:01] | Color-Tress. | 『头发色素』 |
[31:10] | I’ve increased the magnification. | 我放大倍数了 |
[31:18] | When I pierce the cell, the foreign DNA will be introduced. | 我注入细胞后就会形成外星DNA |
[31:33] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[31:35] | The camera’s gone down. | 摄影机坏了 |
[31:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:40] | Do you have a replacement camera? | 你们有后备的吗? |
[31:41] | We do, but it’ll take time for the technician to replace it. | 有 但更换需要一点时间 |
[31:45] | No. This happens in my lab all the time. It’s simple to replace it. | 我的实验室经常发生这种事 很简单 |
[31:49] | You saying you can do it? | 你能做到吗? |
[31:51] | Sure I can. I just need somebody to give me a hand. | 当然 但我需要别人帮忙 |
[31:54] | I don’t want technicians in there. This is classified. | 技术人员不能入内 这项计划是保密的 |
[31:57] | I’ll do it. | 我来帮忙 |
[32:00] | I’ll do it. | 我来帮忙 |
[32:02] | – Man of action, I like that. – That’s me. | – 行动派的人 我喜欢 – 那就是我 |
[32:15] | Can you get that one for me? | 你能帮我除掉那颗吗? |
[32:40] | Give me the camera. | 把摄影机给我 |
[32:55] | Something’s… Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[33:04] | Christ, It’s started already. | 天啊 他已经开始了 |
[33:06] | – It’s started. Get the top back on. – What? | – 快把它盖上 – 什么 |
[33:09] | Laura, Press, get the top back on. | 快把它盖上 |
[33:13] | Here you go. | 这样就对了 |
[33:15] | She must have penetrated the cell. | 她注入了细胞 |
[33:19] | – Shit. – What was that? | – 可恶 – 那是什么? |
[33:20] | He dropped the bolt. | 他掉了螺栓 |
[33:23] | – Find the bolt. Get the top on. – I’m looking, Fitch. | – 快找那螺栓 快把它盖上 – 我正在找 |
[33:28] | Can they hear me in there? | 他们听到吗? |
[33:30] | Laura, Press… | 罗娜 皮斯 |
[33:31] | – get the top on, then I’ll let you out. – Where’d it go? | – 把它盖上我便让你们出来 – 它们掉到哪里? |
[33:38] | – It fell through the grate. – Can you lift it up? | – 它掉进铁丝网里 – 你能拿起它吗? |
[33:44] | – It’s not gonna move. – This isn’t going anywhere. | – 我拿不开它 – 不能拿开它 |
[33:47] | – No, can’t get it! – Press… | – 我拿不到它 – 皮斯 |
[33:48] | you gotta get the bolt! | 快找那螺栓 |
[33:50] | – Can’t get it. The floor’s welded down. – Oh, my God. | – 我不能移动那铁丝网 它被焊接了 – 我的天啦 |
[33:55] | Press. Oh, my God. | 皮斯 我的天啦 |
[33:56] | – I’ve never seen anything like this. – Holy shit. | – 我从未见过这种东西 – 天啦 |
[33:59] | I can’t let them out. | 我不能让他们出来 |
[34:00] | – Press, look. – Come on. | – 看 – 来吧 |
[34:04] | Fitch, let us out of here! | 让他们出来 |
[34:06] | Open the goddamn door! | 快开门 |
[34:08] | – Not until I know what’s in there! – Open it now! | – 我要知道里面的是什么 – 快开门 |
[34:11] | – Let them out. – I can’t! | – 让他们出来 – 不可以 |
[34:13] | – Open up the fucking door! – Let us out! | – 快开门 – 让我们出来 |
[34:16] | – Tell me it’ll stop growing, Dan. – It’s not, let them out! | – 告诉我 他会停止生长 – 他不会 快让他们出来 |
[34:23] | Open up the door! | 开门 |
[34:25] | Press, Press. | 皮斯 皮斯 |
[34:28] | What the fuck is that?! | 那究竟是什么? |
[34:29] | Laura, get to the other door! | 到另外的门 |
[34:32] | – Let her out, Fitch! – I can’t! | – 让她出去 – 不可以 |
[34:34] | – Let her out! – I can’t! | – 让她出去 – 不可以 |
[34:36] | – You motherfucker! – Let her out! | – 混蛋 – 让她出去 |
[34:38] | – You’ve gotta let them out! – I can’t hold it in! | – 你让她出去 – 我不能把他困在里面 |
[34:41] | Get out of the way! | 走吧 |
[34:42] | I’m gonna burn it! Out of the way! | 我要烧毁实验室 |
[34:48] | – What is this thing? – In 2 minutes, I’m burning the room! | – 这是什么?- 两分种后我要烧掉实验室 |
[34:52] | I have to do it! | 我一定要这样做 |
[34:54] | You have two minutes to kill it. | 两分种内杀死他 |
[34:56] | Disconnect the gas line. Use it as a flamethrower. | 截断气喉用来做喷火器 |
[35:06] | Laura, watch out! | 罗娜 小心 |
[35:10] | – Where’d it go? – In the pipes! | – 哪里去了?- 那些管子那里 |
[35:12] | – Open the door! – Shut up, Dan! | – 快开门 – 闭嘴 |
[35:17] | One minute remaining. | 余下一分种 |
[35:31] | Laura… | 罗娜 |
[35:33] | it stopped moving. I think I killed it. | 他停下来了 我杀死了他 |
[35:36] | It’s dead! Open the door! | 他死了 快开门 |
[35:38] | It’s dead, Fitch. Let them out. | 让他们出来 |
[35:44] | Oh, God, it’s not dead. | 天啊 他还未死 |
[35:55] | – Shit. – What’ll we do? | – 见鬼 – 我们该做什么? |
[35:57] | 30 seconds remaining. | 三十秒 |
[35:58] | – There’s not much time. Let’s go. – Open the door! | – 没时间了 走吧 – 把门打开 |
[36:01] | – Let them out. – I can’t do that. | – 让他们出来 – 我不能这么做 |
[36:03] | – I have to follow protocol! – What protocol?! | – 我得遵守规则 – 什么规则? |
[36:05] | The protocols by which we’re doing this! | 做这个实验的规则 |
[36:07] | You didn’t tell them that before they went in. | 你没有对他们说过 |
[36:10] | – Fitch, let them out. – Twelve, 11, 10… | – 让他们出来 – 12 11 10… |
[36:13] | – Fitch, let them out! – I must follow protocol. | – 让他们出来 – 我得遵守规则 |
[36:16] | Let them out, Fitch! | 让他们出来 |
[36:17] | Go. Get out of there! | 快 快离开 |
[36:20] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[36:23] | – I had no choice. – Yeah, sure. | – 我没有其他选择 – 好 |
[36:25] | The protocol is to burn the room if anything went wrong! | 规则是要发生问题时烧掉一切 |
[36:49] | Where’s a good place to find a man? | 我在哪里可以找到男人? |
[36:51] | There’s plenty of guys at the Id around the corner. It’s a club. | 在转角一间叫艾特的夜总会 |
[36:55] | You won’t have trouble meeting somebody there. | 你一定会找到男人 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | You can’t miss it. Look for the long line. | 你一定会找到的 有人排队的地方便是了 |
[37:02] | I need your credit card… | 我想要你的信用卡 |
[37:04] | for room incidentals, long distance calls and so forth. | 用来付房间杂费 长途电话费等 |
[37:08] | Credit card? Zip zap? | 信用卡?让我刷刷 |
[37:10] | American Express, Visa, MasterCard? | 像运通 诸如此类 |
[37:13] | There you go. Thanks. All right. | 就是它了 谢谢 行了 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[37:23] | You don’t want this falling into the wrong hands. | 你不会想它落入坏人的手上 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:30] | Here’s Justin Crawl. It’s through and it’s covered by the goalie. | 这是柯士甸 他突破防守 但被龙门接到了 |
[37:36] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[37:37] | The conductor’s credit card turned up… | 有人使用那售票员的信用卡 |
[37:39] | in a Hollywood motel. The van’s out front. | 在好莱坞 货车已经预备好 |
[37:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:47] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[37:53] | Enjoy yourselves. | 好好享受 |
[37:55] | You, legs. You’re in. Go on. | 长腿姐姐 你进去吧 来吧 |
[38:20] | Where are you from? | 你由哪里来? |
[38:24] | – I’m foreign. – You’re what? | – 外地 – 什么? |
[38:26] | – I’m foreign. – Really? | – 我由外地来的 – 真的吗? |
[38:29] | Easy, easy. | 放松 |
[38:30] | I’ve got a party to go to and no one to take me. | 我要去一个派对 但没有人送我去 |
[38:33] | I’ll take you. | 我会 |
[38:35] | – You will? – Yeah. | – 你会?- 是的 |
[38:36] | Okay. I’m going to the little girls’ room. | 我要去洗手间 |
[38:40] | Wait right here. | 在这里等我 |
[38:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[38:44] | I’ll be right here. | 我在这里等你 |
[39:04] | Whatever it takes, right? | 不择手段 对吗? |
[39:07] | All’s fair in love and war. | 爱与战争中人人平等 |
[39:35] | Can’t see much on that. | 不是很清楚 |
[39:36] | Get this tape to the lab. Enhance it. | 拿录影带到实验室弄清楚 |
[39:39] | See if we can get a better look. | 看我们能否看到她 |
[39:42] | She looks nice. | 她很漂亮 |
[39:44] | Do you have any idea where she went? | 你知道她到哪里去了吗? |
[39:46] | – I’ll find her. – She wanted to meet a man. | – 我会找到她 – 她想找男人 |
[39:50] | I suggested a club called the Id around the corner. | 我提议她到转角的艾特夜总会 |
[39:54] | Get the tape. | 拿走那录影带 |
[40:15] | I’ve got a party to go to and no one to take me. | 我要去派对 但没有人送我 |
[40:19] | Where is this party? | 在哪里? |
[40:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:32] | Whoa, you can’t park there! | 你不能在这里停车 |
[40:35] | Back that out! | 快退出去 |
[40:37] | – No, you can’t go in there. – What’s going on?! | – 你不能进去 – 发生什么事? |
[40:55] | – There’s been a murder! – No one leaves here! I mean, nobody! | – 有谋杀案 – 所有人都不准离开 |
[41:02] | There’s always some action in this part of town. | 镇上总是有各种行动的 |
[41:18] | Blue-eyed blonde. | 蓝眼的金发女郎 |
[41:19] | Black leggings, pink sweater, 5′ 10″ tall. Who’d she leave with? | 穿黑色长裤 粉红色毛衣 身高五尺十寸 她和谁离开? |
[41:23] | Blonde leaves with a guy is hardly news around here. | 金发女郎和男人一起并非大新闻 |
[41:26] | Name the top attractions. No losers. | 说出最流行的人 不要说出没出息的人 |
[41:28] | Assume he’s socially adept. He’ll be helping her out. | 他是帮助她 |
[41:31] | A friendly guy, not an asshole. | 是个友善的人 不是浑蛋 |
[41:33] | I’m thinking. | 我在想了 |
[41:35] | – Robbie left with a blonde. – That’s him. | – 罗比和一名金发女郎离开 – 是他了 |
[41:39] | That’s him. | 是他了 |
[41:41] | Come on. Let me show you the rest of the house. | 让你看看我的家 |
[41:44] | I’m still sweaty from that place. | 我还在出汉 |
[41:46] | It’s so crowded. | 那里太挤迫了 |
[41:53] | Like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[41:56] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[41:57] | I feel like a shower. | 我想享受一个花洒浴 |
[41:59] | You want one? | 你想吗? |
[42:02] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[42:03] | I’m taking one. | 我会享受花洒浴 |
[42:05] | You wanna take one later… | 你稍后也想来一个… |
[42:07] | no problem. | 没问题 |
[42:52] | Take off your clothes. | 脱下衣服 |
[42:56] | I want to see you. | 我想看你 |
[43:05] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[43:17] | Take me back. | 带我回去 |
[43:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[43:20] | You know why we came here. | 你知道我们为何来这里 |
[43:23] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[43:24] | All right. You said “no.” | 你说不? |
[43:27] | It’s duly noted. Come here. | 我听到了 来吧 |
[43:30] | I wanna go! | 我要离开 |
[43:31] | Too late. You’re not leaving! You’re not! | 太迟了 你不能离开 |
[43:37] | – All right. – That’s better. | – 好吧 – 这就好了 |
[45:09] | What’s happening? Kills a girl at the club, kills this guy. | 什么事?杀了一个女孩后又杀了这个男人 |
[45:13] | I’d say she fits the definition of a psychopath. | 她符合精神变态的定义 |
[45:16] | Nothing inhibits her. | 没有什么约束她 |
[45:18] | No moral sense, no social structure. | 没有道德观或社会结构观念 |
[45:21] | She wasn’t exactly smothered with a mother’s love or taught good manners. | 也没有母爱 |
[45:25] | I asked what was happening. | 我想知道现在发生何事 |
[45:27] | He did something, she was angry. | 他做了什么让她很愤怒 |
[45:29] | She’ll kill if she’s threatened or if anyone gets in her way. | 受威胁或有入侵者时 她会杀人 |
[45:33] | Of what? | 威胁什么? |
[45:34] | Her life cycle. | 她的生命周期 |
[45:36] | I think she’s trying to mate. | 她想寻找配偶 |
[45:38] | Reproduce. | 进行繁殖 |
[45:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:41] | So why did she kill the girl? | 她为何要杀那女孩? |
[45:43] | Sexual competition. | 性别竞争 |
[45:45] | She’s hard on the competition. | 她的手段很强硬 |
[45:47] | Now she managed to mate. | 她找到了配偶 |
[45:49] | Doesn’t look like a success. He’s still got his pants on. | 看来不是很成功 他还穿着裤子 |
[45:53] | – She’s frustrated. – Who isn’t? | – 她很沮丧 – 谁不是? |
[45:55] | What’s her problem? She was here with him. | 怎么一回事?她已跟他来到这里 |
[45:58] | Maybe she rejected him. | 可能她拒绝了他 |
[46:00] | She probably has special senses. | 她可能有特别的感觉 |
[46:02] | Rats can sense diseased or genetic damage in their potential mates… | 老鼠能感觉到配偶有疾病或遗传问题 |
[46:06] | so we can test his body… | 我们可以对他进行测试 |
[46:08] | for hereditary diseases or defects that would make him a loser… | 检查他有没有遗传病或缺撼 让他不能做她的… |
[46:13] | essentially. | 配偶 |
[46:14] | Needles. | 是针筒 |
[46:16] | Maybe he was a doper, or a diabetic. | 他可能是瘾君子或糖尿病病人 |
[46:20] | Either way would make him unacceptable. Excuse me. | 任何一种都是不能接受的 不好意思 |
[46:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[46:28] | Insulin. Diabetic. There you have it. | 是胰岛素 他有糖尿病 就是它了 |
[46:30] | She could have just walked out. Why kill him? | 她可以离开 为何要杀他? |
[46:33] | He pissed her off. | 他惹怒她了 |
[46:36] | Some men, when rejected, get insistent. | 有些男人被拒绝后会纠缠不休 |
[46:38] | – Put an APB out on his car. – We have. | – 通缉他的车 – 已经下了命令 |
[46:41] | We’ll go back to the motel. I want to check it out. | 回酒店去 我想检查看看 |
[46:44] | More docile and controllable, huh, Fitch? | 较易驾驭和控制吗? |
[47:02] | – What do you think, Dan? – What do I think? | – 你有什么意见?- 我有什么意见? |
[47:05] | I think she’d want to be alone now. | 她现在想单独一人 |
[47:09] | She won’t come here with all these cars outside. | 那些车在外面 她不会来 |
[47:12] | You’re assuming she could find her way back here. | 你认为她懂得回来这里? |
[47:15] | She could. | 对 |
[47:17] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[47:20] | Maybe menstrual blood. | 可能是月经的血 |
[47:23] | If she’s menstruating, she can reproduce. | 若有月经 她便能繁殖 |
[47:26] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[49:04] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[49:11] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[49:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[49:15] | Call a paramedic! Anybody got a phone? | 叫救护车 有人有电话吗? |
[49:23] | If your commute takes you westbound on the 10 freeway… | 若你沿十号高速公路往西行… |
[49:26] | expect an hour delay. | 行程将要延误一小时 |
[49:28] | The drive will be slow to Malibu. | 驾车到马利宝会很慢 |
[49:37] | The video enhancement is not that great. | 影像没改善很多 |
[49:40] | How old do you think she is? Twenty, 23? | 你认为她的年龄有多大?二十?二十三? |
[49:44] | Her reproductive system should be fully developed. | 她应该有发达的繁殖系统了 |
[49:47] | Her biological clock must be in hyperdrive. | 她的生理时钟速度很快 |
[49:49] | She wants a baby. | 她想生个小孩 |
[49:50] | If she has a child our problems have just begun. | 她有小孩 我们便麻烦了 |
[49:53] | If her offspring is male and develops at the same rate as Sil… | 若她生了个男孩 而他的生长速度和她一样… |
[49:57] | it could reproduce in 6 months. | 六个月后能繁殖 |
[50:01] | God knows how many females it could impregnate. | 天晓得他会令多少个女人怀孕 |
[50:04] | Fitch. | 费奇 |
[50:08] | When a predatory species is introduced… | 一种侵略性的生物 |
[50:10] | into a closed ecological system… | 引入封闭性的生态系统… |
[50:12] | the extinction of the weaker species is inevitable. | 较弱的生物会绝种 |
[50:15] | They found the murdered guy’s BMW, out of gas in Santa Monica. | 他们在圣达蒙尼加找到那辆没有汽油的宝马汽车 |
[50:18] | What’s her name? | 她的名字是什么? |
[50:20] | – I don’t know. – Who are you? | – 我不知道 – 你是谁? |
[50:22] | She didn’t have any ID. I thought I’d make sure she was okay. | 她没有身份证 我只是想知道她有没有事 |
[50:26] | You think she’s got insurance? | 她有医疗保险吗? |
[50:28] | I don’t know. Just put it on my credit card for now. | 我不知道 暂时用我的信用卡付款吧 |
[50:33] | And you don’t know her name. Guys like you are hard to find. | 你根本不知道她是谁 你这种好人很少有 |
[50:43] | Get a lab workup on that, stat. | 快拿去实验室化验 |
[50:49] | Get her up to x-ray. I want an x-ray on this. | 带她去照X光 要照这里 |
[50:52] | It looks like a scapula fracture. | 看来她的肩胛骨折断了 |
[51:04] | Your shoulder wound. | 你的肩膀 |
[51:09] | What’s going on here? | 什么事? |
[51:16] | Doctor, we need you now. A child burn victim just came in. | 我们需要你帮忙 有一名烧伤病人 |
[51:19] | – What is going on here? – Doctor, please. | – 这里发生什么事?- 医生 |
[51:21] | Jesus Christ! Did you see her shoulder? | 天啊 你看到她的肩膀吗? |
[51:23] | Please. We need you immediately. | 我们现在需要你 |
[51:34] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[51:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[51:37] | I was sure you were seriously injured. | 我肯定你刚才受了重伤 |
[51:40] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[51:42] | You are. It’s a miracle. | 对 这是奇迹 |
[51:45] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[51:46] | Did the doctor say you could go? | 医生说你可以走了吗? |
[51:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[51:52] | We’ll send somebody over there. Thanks a lot. | 我们会派人到那里 |
[51:57] | Doctor over at Parkbay Hospital called in with some weird story. | 柏德湾医院的医生报称遇到怪事 |
[52:02] | We should check it out. It’s a few miles away. | 去看看 只是相隔几英里 |
[52:04] | Laura… | 罗娜… |
[52:06] | Press, take a car, check it out. | 皮斯 去看看 |
[52:08] | – Parkbay Hospital? – Yeah, Parkbay. | – 柏德湾医院?- 对 柏德湾 |
[52:13] | She walked. | 她步行走了 |
[52:15] | She walked. | 她步行走了 |
[52:18] | She walked that way… | 她向那边走了 |
[52:21] | not too long ago. | 走了不久 |
[52:31] | Got some fruit and cheese. | 有些水果和芝士 |
[52:35] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[52:36] | You mean the hot tub? | 你指那暖水池? |
[52:39] | A hot tub. | 是暖水池 |
[52:40] | I love this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[52:42] | It’s away from the traffic and business and people. | 远离交通 生意和人群 |
[52:45] | Sometimes it feels like you’re not in L.A. Anymore. | 令你觉得不是身处在洛杉矶 |
[52:48] | Here. | 这里 |
[52:50] | We’ll immortalize the moment. | 我们永远保留这一该 |
[53:02] | Look at the camera. | 看着镜头 |
[53:09] | – This girl literally reformed her bones. – It’s her. | – 她的骨骼重生了 – 是她 |
[53:13] | Who checked her in? | 谁给她挂号的? |
[53:15] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 去找找看 |
[53:17] | She had no insurance so this guy put it on his own credit card. | 她没有保险 他用信用卡为她结帐 |
[53:22] | Here’s the file. John F. Carey. | 这是他的档案 尊加利 |
[53:26] | You don’t have a driver’s license or home address? | 有没有他的驾驶执照或住址? |
[53:29] | No, sir. Just an imprint of his credit card. | 没有 只有他的信用卡档案 |
[53:34] | Give us a printout of what you’ve got. | 把你有的资料列印给我们 |
[53:36] | No problem. | 好的 |
[53:41] | Some candy? | 吃糖吗? |
[53:52] | It’s in the Palisades and he’s got a phone number. | 他住在帕利塞德 这里有他的电话号码 |
[53:56] | Tell Fitch where we’re headed, and try to get John Carey on the line. | 告诉费舒我们往那里去 打电话给尊加利 |
[54:29] | I’d better get the phone. | 我要接电话 |
[54:38] | I’ve got his machine. Should I leave a message? | 是电话录音机 要留下口讯吗? |
[54:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:42] | Tell him he’s about to copulate with a creature from outer space. | 告诉他 他快要和外星生物交配 |
[54:47] | – Copulate, huh? – Yeah. | – 交配?- 是的 |
[54:50] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[54:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:58] | It’s not too soon for us to be together. | 我们在一起不是太快 |
[55:02] | No, it’s not too soon. | 不 不是太快 |
[55:06] | You don’t need these. | 你不需要这些 |
[55:07] | Hey, hey. That’s a little fast. | 这样有点太快 |
[55:23] | What’s the matter? | 什么事? |
[55:25] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[55:29] | Just relax. | 放松点 |
[55:32] | There’s plenty of time. | 还有很多时间 |
[55:42] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[55:46] | I think someone’s at the door. | 有人来了 |
[55:48] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[55:50] | Please. I want a baby. | 求求你 我想生个小孩 |
[55:53] | What?! Excuse me? | 什么?你说什么? |
[56:05] | Let’s go around the side. | 往旁边看看 |
[56:50] | Outside. | 外边 |
[58:49] | – What happened? – A squirrel! A fucking squirrel! | – 什么事?- 可恶的松鼠 |
[58:52] | – She was here. – Yeah, she was. | – 她来过这里 – 对 |
[58:55] | I wanna make sure she’s not still here. | 我想肯定她现在不在 |
[59:24] | Perhaps we should check the body for evidence that they’ve had sex. | 我们该检查他有否进行过性行为 |
[59:35] | I used to be scared at the sight of blood. | 我从前很怕血 |
[59:38] | Now I guess I’m getting used to it. | 现在已经习惯了 |
[59:41] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[1:00:09] | – Help me, please! – Oh, my God. What’s the matter? | – 救我 – 什么事? |
[1:00:12] | We found this in the living room. | 我们在客厅找到的 |
[1:00:16] | She liked him. | 她喜欢他 |
[1:00:19] | Well, not enough. | 但并不足够 |
[1:00:22] | Can’t see any more on that than we did on the video monitor. | 跟录影带一样看不到她的样子 |
[1:00:25] | He didn’t get a good picture of her. | 他没有为她拍摄好的照片 |
[1:00:27] | There’s no evidence of semen in the hot tub water. | 水中没有精液 |
[1:00:31] | Maybe she took it with. | 可能她带走了 |
[1:00:33] | So she probably hasn’t managed to mate. | 她可能还未交配 |
[1:00:35] | – We interrupted her. – Yes, I think we did. | – 我们打扰了她 – 对 |
[1:00:38] | Give me something I can use. | 说些有用的资料 |
[1:00:42] | What have you come up with lately, Fitch? | 你最近有什么感应? |
[1:00:49] | She’s not scared of us. | 她并不害怕我们 |
[1:00:51] | That’s for sure. | 当然 |
[1:00:56] | We’re all beat. | 我们都累了 |
[1:00:58] | We’ll go back to the hotel and rest. | 回酒店休息吧 |
[1:01:01] | Tomorrow night… | 明晚… |
[1:01:03] | we’ll go back to the club. | 我们再回到那夜总会 |
[1:01:06] | – Stake it out. – Stake it out. | – 完成一切 – 完成一切 |
[1:01:11] | She’s not stupid. | 她不是蠢才 |
[1:01:12] | She won’t repeat herself. | 她不会重复做过的事 |
[1:01:14] | There’s no point going there. It provided a poor specimen. | 没有原因让她再到那儿 那儿提供了个坏样版 |
[1:01:17] | I’m not sure. | 我不肯定 |
[1:01:19] | She’s been in the city two days. It’s what she knows. | 她来这里只有两天 她只知道这些 |
[1:01:21] | I’d rather try the club… | 我宁可到那夜总会… |
[1:01:23] | than sit at the command center reminiscing about how close we got. | 总比坐在指挥中心回想我们差点成功的例子 |
[1:01:41] | She would make one excellent biological weapon. | 她会是很好的生物武器 |
[1:01:44] | If someone thought we were some kind of galactic weed that would… | 可能有人认为我们是星际的杂草 |
[1:01:48] | spread through the universe. | 会遍布宇宙 |
[1:01:51] | So what you’re saying is that… | 你是说… |
[1:01:54] | she’s the cure and we’re the disease. | 她是解药 我们是病菌 |
[1:01:57] | That’s well said. | 说得好 |
[1:01:59] | “Baker, Laura. | 贝罗娜 |
[1:02:01] | 1735 Meander Drive, Simi Valley, California.” | 加州斯敏谷 曼达道1735号 |
[1:02:05] | That’s you, right? | 是你 对吧 |
[1:02:07] | Last time I checked. | 我上次查看时是的 |
[1:02:09] | What do you do for kicks out there? | 在这儿有什么消遣? |
[1:02:14] | Pine for guys like you. | 怀念你这种人 |
[1:02:16] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这样想 |
[1:02:39] | So anyone hungry? | 有人肚子饿吗? |
[1:02:41] | No, thanks. I’m beat. I’m gonna try to get some sleep. | 不 谢谢 我很累 要去睡了 |
[1:02:45] | – Good night. – Yeah. Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:02:48] | – I’ll have something to eat with you. – Thanks, Dan. | – 我和你去吃东西吧 – 谢谢 |
[1:03:54] | – Do you ever have nightmares? – Yes. | – 你有试过做噩梦吗?- 是的 |
[1:03:57] | Please untie my hands. | 请你放开我 |
[1:04:00] | – I wouldn’t hurt you. Please. – I have them. | – 我不会伤害你 – 我做了噩梦 |
[1:04:06] | I think they tell me who I am. | 噩梦告诉我 我是谁 |
[1:04:09] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为何这样做? |
[1:04:13] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我不知道自己为何在这里 |
[1:04:15] | I don’t know who I am, who sent me. | 我不知道自己是谁 谁派我来这里 |
[1:04:19] | – Do you? – No! | – 你知道吗?- 不 |
[1:04:25] | – Why do you think you’re here? – I don’t know. | – 你为何在这里?- 我不知道 |
[1:04:29] | Please let me go. | 请你放了我 |
[1:04:31] | Please. Please, let me go. | 请你放了我 |
[1:04:36] | I wouldn’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:04:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:04:40] | – I wouldn’t hurt you. – Yes, you would. | – 我不会伤害你 – 你会的 |
[1:04:43] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你还未知道 |
[1:04:45] | No, I wouldn’t! | 我不会 |
[1:04:47] | Please! | 求求你 |
[1:04:50] | My hands are hurting me. | 我的手很痛 |
[1:04:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:07] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:05:25] | Oh, my God, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[1:05:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:07:29] | Laura and Press, they like each other. | 罗娜和皮斯喜欢对方 |
[1:07:32] | They just don’t like to show how they feel. | 但他们没有表现出来 |
[1:07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:36] | Laura and Press, they like each other. | 罗娜和皮斯 喜欢对方 |
[1:07:39] | Yeah, whatever you say, Dan. | 你说什么都好 |
[1:07:41] | Look, it’s really smoky in here. I’m gonna go outside, get some air. | 这里烟雾弥漫 我到外面去 |
[1:07:45] | Think I’ll lie down in the van. Have a rest. This is a complete waste of time. | 我会在货车上躺下休息 简直在浪费时间 |
[1:07:52] | Get a feeling you’re on a wild goose chase? | 你觉得我们在浪费时间吗? |
[1:07:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:08:58] | Get out of here. This is my trashcan. | 拿出去 这是我的垃圾桶 |
[1:09:12] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:09:21] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:09:23] | She’s here! Hey! | 她在这里 |
[1:09:31] | – Dan. Is that her? – Yeah. | – 是她吗?- 是她 |
[1:09:33] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:09:41] | Get in the van. | 上车 |
[1:09:44] | Everybody get in the van! | 上车 |
[1:09:55] | They’re heading into the hills. We’ll need the helicopters. | 他们往山丘那边去了 我们需要直升机 |
[1:10:09] | We’re going up Nichols Canyon. One of you try to block her at Mulholland. | 他们往尼古斯峡谷去 在麦可伦那里拦截她 |
[1:10:31] | Watch it! | 看那 |
[1:11:34] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:12:11] | We blocked the road. We’ve gotta tell the press something. | 我们封锁了道路 得告诉新闻界些什么 |
[1:12:15] | Tell them what you want, just don’t tell them the truth. | 你要说什么便说什么 但不能说真相 |
[1:12:18] | I don’t buy her showing up at the club. It’s too damn convenient. | 我不相信她会在夜总会出现 太简单了 |
[1:12:22] | Seeing is believing or don’t you trust your eyes? | 看到便要相信 你不相信自己的眼睛吗? |
[1:12:24] | Get back! Get all these people back! | 所有人退后 |
[1:12:27] | Fitch. Fitch. It doesn’t feel right. | 有点不对劲 |
[1:12:30] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:12:31] | We found a severed thumb in one of the doors that got ripped off. | 我们在门外发现一只掉下了的拇指 |
[1:12:35] | – Let me see that. – She may have caught it in the door. | – 让我看看 – 她可能被大门弄伤 |
[1:12:39] | Get to the lab, see if it’s hers. | 拿去实验室化验 看看是否她的 |
[1:12:41] | – It’ll be genetically identifiable. – It’s all over, everyone. | – 透过基因可以知道那拇指属谁 – 一切都完了 |
[1:12:44] | Tomorrow you can go back to your lives. | 明天起一切回复原状 |
[1:12:47] | Congratulations on a job well done. | 恭喜你们完成工作 |
[1:12:53] | Just like that, huh, Fitch? | 就这样? |
[1:12:55] | I don’t think so. | 不是这样 |
[1:13:08] | Leave me a message. And Frank, I’m going to dinner. | 请留下口讯 法兰 我会和你吃晚餐 |
[1:13:12] | Where are we meeting? Bye, sweetie. | 我们在哪里见面?再见 |
[1:13:17] | Waiter. | 侍应生 |
[1:13:20] | Well, I guess we won. | 我们赢了 |
[1:13:22] | – We won, science lost. – I didn’t think we’d get her this way. | – 我们赢了 科学输了 – 这样我们不算赢 |
[1:13:27] | – Not that easy. – You sound like you’ll miss her. | – 没这么容易 – 你会挂念她吗? |
[1:13:30] | I guess I will. | 会 |
[1:13:32] | I think I respected her. | 我会尊敬她 |
[1:13:36] | I know this was a hellish job, but I really enjoyed working with you three. | 虽然这项工作很讨厌 但我很享受 |
[1:13:40] | And since Uncle Sam is buying, let’s have another round. | 既然由国家付帐 我们再来喝酒 |
[1:13:43] | Waiter! | 侍应生 |
[1:13:45] | I don’t… I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[1:13:47] | Don’t worry, Dan. Tonight you will. | 今晚你要喝 |
[1:13:51] | You wanna dance? | 要跳舞吗? |
[1:13:52] | – Who, me? – Yeah, you. | – 谁?我?- 对 你 |
[1:13:58] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[1:14:16] | I know you don’t have a family. Do you have a girlfriend in New York? | 我知道你没有妻室 但你在纽约有女朋友吗? |
[1:14:22] | I guess I’ve had a few, but they don’t hang around very long. | 以前有一些 但没维持很久 |
[1:14:26] | I guess I keep too many secrets. | 我有太多秘密了 |
[1:14:29] | You wanna share one with me? | 跟我分享一个 |
[1:14:31] | – Right now? – Yeah. | – 现在?- 是的 |
[1:14:38] | I know what you do, and it doesn’t scare me. | 我知道你做什么 不会吓倒我 |
[1:14:42] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗?- 当然 |
[1:14:44] | Well, it does most people. | 但吓倒很多人 |
[1:14:51] | I wouldn’t wanna never see you again. | 我不想再也看不到你 |
[1:15:00] | – Hey. – What are you…? | – 嗨 – 你是…? |
[1:15:02] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I thought you were somebody else. | 对不起 我认错人了 |
[1:15:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:15:11] | I thought it was Sil. I saw the blonde hair. | 我以为是西儿 我看到她的金发 |
[1:15:13] | She’s dead, Press. | 她死了 |
[1:15:15] | The tests on the thumb proved it was her. | 那拇指证实是她的 |
[1:15:18] | You got your test and I got my gut. I just don’t buy it. | 你相信测试 但我不相信 |
[1:15:22] | I think as long as you feel she’s out there, you got a mission. | 只要你感觉她在那里 你便有任务 |
[1:15:26] | Maybe you don’t want this job to be over. | 可能你不想工作结束 |
[1:15:29] | Well, maybe not. So what? | 可能不是 那又怎样? |
[1:15:35] | Thanks for the dance. | 感谢你与我跳舞 |
[1:15:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:15:59] | What do you call this? | 这是什么? |
[1:16:01] | It’s called a Long Island Ice Tea. | 这叫长岛冰茶 |
[1:16:04] | It’s got tea in it? | 里面有红茶的吗? |
[1:16:07] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:16:25] | Smells nice, can I try some? | 很香 我可以试试吗? |
[1:16:28] | Help yourself. | 随你喜欢 |
[1:16:35] | Does it work on your boyfriend? | 对你的男朋友有效吗? |
[1:16:37] | Yeah. As a repellent. | 令他厌恶 |
[1:16:43] | I don’t know. I think he’s in remarkably good shape for a man his age. | 这个年龄 他算不错了 |
[1:16:58] | One Long Island Ice Tea. | 一杯长岛冰茶 |
[1:17:02] | I like these cups of tea. | 我喜欢这种红茶 |
[1:17:07] | – What? – That’s great. | – 什么?- 太好了 |
[1:17:15] | Hey, give me one of those. | 给我一杯 |
[1:17:17] | I like these cups of tea, man. | 我喜欢这些红茶 |
[1:17:21] | You guys, I’m tired. I’m gonna go to bed. | 我很累 要睡觉了 |
[1:17:27] | So? | 那么? |
[1:17:29] | She’s going to bed. | 她要睡觉了 |
[1:17:31] | I guess. | 是的 |
[1:17:34] | She still… | 但她还是… |
[1:17:37] | wants to see you though. | 想再见你 |
[1:17:42] | Maybe I’ll go find out if you’re right about that. | 我去看看你是否说得对 |
[1:18:11] | I’d hate to be in here during an earthquake. | 我最怕地震时在这里 |
[1:18:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:18:15] | What floor do you want? | 你要到哪一层? |
[1:18:17] | Ten, please. | 十楼 谢谢 |
[1:18:29] | I like your perfume. | 我喜欢你的香水 |
[1:18:31] | You do? | 真的吗? |
[1:18:33] | – Thank you. – Excuse me. I get out here. | – 谢谢 – 不好意思 我到了 |
[1:18:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:19:19] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:19:38] | Did you want something? | 你想要什么吗? |
[1:19:41] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | – 可能吧 – 可能? |
[1:20:29] | Housekeeping. | 我来整里房间 |
[1:20:32] | Dan. Dan. | 丹 丹 |
[1:20:35] | Those two over there. Bet they like unusual men like us. | 那两个女孩定是喜欢我们这种不平凡的男人 |
[1:20:40] | Women think I’m strange. | 女人都认为我很奇怪 |
[1:20:42] | I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[1:20:44] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[1:20:46] | Just go over there and talk to them. | 到那里跟她们聊聊 |
[1:20:48] | I have to go. And I think you should leave with me, okay? | 我走了 你也该走了 知道吗? |
[1:20:54] | I’m gonna stay for a while, actually. | 我想多留一会 |
[1:20:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:01] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:21:06] | Housekeeping. | 我来整里房间 |
[1:21:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:21:24] | I was sitting over there, wondering… | 我坐在那边想 |
[1:21:26] | what two intelligent, glamorous women were doing without dates. | 这么聪明漂亮的女人为何会没有约会? |
[1:21:30] | My name’s Stephen Arden. | 我是艾斯蒂 |
[1:21:32] | I teach anthropology at Harvard. | 在哈佛大学教授人类学 |
[1:21:34] | – I lived in Boston once. – Yeah? | – 我以前曾住在波士顿 – 嗯? |
[1:21:36] | For a year. | 为期一年 |
[1:21:37] | – Froze my butt off. – It’s cold in Boston. | – 冷得要命 – 很冷 |
[1:21:41] | This is Bill and Tony. I forget your name. | 这是标和东尼 我忘了你的名字 |
[1:21:49] | Cute little socks. | 有趣的袜子 |
[1:21:52] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:22:33] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎样走进来? |
[1:22:35] | – I stole the key. – What? | – 我偷了钥匙 – 什么? |
[1:22:38] | I saw you downstairs, but you were with all those people. | 我在楼下看到你 |
[1:22:42] | So I thought I’d come up and wait. | 所以便来等你 |
[1:22:47] | This kind of thing doesn’t usually happen to me. | 我通常不会遇上这种事 |
[1:22:51] | I just want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[1:23:03] | Oh, yes. | 哦 好 |
[1:23:19] | What about protection? | 安全措施呢? |
[1:24:16] | She’s here. She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[1:24:47] | Press? | 皮斯? |
[1:24:49] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人在门外 |
[1:24:52] | Who’s there? | 谁? |
[1:24:54] | Press, Laura. | 皮斯 罗娜 |
[1:24:55] | It’s Dan. I gotta talk to you. | 我是丹 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:24:57] | Christ, what does he want? | 他想怎样? |
[1:25:10] | – What’s the problem, Dan? – I just got this terrible feeling. | – 什么事?- 我有可怕的感觉 |
[1:25:13] | I get this strange thought, this image of Sil with Arden. | 我有奇怪的感觉 看到西儿和艾的影像 |
[1:25:16] | Sil’s next door with Arden, Press. | 西儿和艾在一起 |
[1:25:18] | No, no, no. She’s dead, Dan. | 不 她死了 |
[1:25:21] | I went to his room and there’s someone in there with him. | 我走到他的房间 有人跟他在一起 |
[1:25:25] | – Did you knock on the door? – Yes, but I don’t know what she’ll do. | – 你有敲门吗?- 有 但我不知道她有何反应 |
[1:25:28] | They’re making a lot of noise. They’re having sex. | 他们很吵 在进行性行为 |
[1:25:32] | I know it’s Sil, I know it! | 我知道那是西儿 |
[1:25:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:37] | I believe you. I’ll get dressed. | 我相信你 等我穿衣服 |
[1:25:55] | I enjoyed that immensely. | 我非常享受 |
[1:26:15] | – I felt it. – What? | – 我感觉到 – 什么? |
[1:26:21] | It’s started. | 开始了 |
[1:26:23] | What’s started? | 什么? |
[1:26:25] | Life. | 生命 |
[1:26:28] | Oh, my darling girl. | 我亲爱的女孩 |
[1:26:30] | In some cultures, women believe they know the moment of conception… | 有些女人相信自己能感觉到受孕 |
[1:26:35] | Don’t you believe me? Feel. | 你不相信?你来感觉吧 |
[1:26:42] | Holy shit! | 可恶 |
[1:26:49] | I hope you’re right about this, Dan. | 希望你是对的 |
[1:27:04] | – She’s headed for the basement. – We’ll take the stairs. | – 她往地下室去了 – 我们走楼梯 |
[1:27:06] | Laura, come with me! | 罗娜 跟我来 |
[1:27:08] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:27:12] | If she’s pregnant, we gotta get to her before she gives birth. | 若她怀孕了 我们得在她生育前找到她 |
[1:27:16] | God. We don’t know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们不知道那究竟是什么生物 |
[1:27:19] | She could have a dozen babies. She could lay 1000 eggs! | 她可能一次能生十二个小孩或者一千粒卵 |
[1:27:23] | Oh, God. Did you see Arden? | 你看到艾吗? |
[1:27:27] | Yeah, I did, that poor bastard. | 看到 可怜的蠢才 |
[1:27:29] | We can trap her. The fire door opens from the inside at the bottom exit. | 我们能抓住她 地下出口的防烟门由里面打开了 |
[1:27:34] | Then what? | 然后怎样? |
[1:27:37] | Holy shit. | 可恶 |
[1:27:39] | – Oh, my God. – The bitch went through a steel door! | – 我的天 – 她穿过钢门逃走了 |
[1:27:42] | Fitch! Dan! We’re in the garage! She got past us! | 费舒 丹 我们在停车厂 她避开了我们 |
[1:27:56] | – You saw her? – She was gone before we got here. | – 你看到她吗?- 我们来到时她已经走了 |
[1:27:59] | – Here. – You saw her! | – 这儿 – 你看到她 |
[1:28:01] | – Look at the door! – Which way did she go? | – 看那门 – 她往哪里去了? |
[1:28:03] | – Where’s Press? – He took off down that tunnel. | – 皮斯在哪里?- 他到隧道去了 |
[1:28:21] | She kills if she feels threatened. | 受威胁时她会杀人 |
[1:28:24] | She kills if she feels threatened. | 受威胁时她会杀人 |
[1:28:48] | She must’ve come through here. | 她一定来过这里 |
[1:29:13] | She went down here. There’s no other way. | 她进去了 这儿没别的路 |
[1:29:15] | Yeah, she’s down there. | 对 她进去了 |
[1:29:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:29:19] | Stand back, I’ll clear it out. | 退后 让我清除障碍 |
[1:30:15] | Which way did she go, Dan? | 丹 她到哪里去了? |
[1:30:18] | – I don’t know. – What? | – 我不知道 – 什么 |
[1:30:20] | I’m not sure. She’s here. | 我不肯定 |
[1:30:23] | Think. You’re supposed to have some extrasensory power! Which way? | 想一想 你该有第六感 哪一边? |
[1:30:28] | – Which way did she go, Dan? – I don’t know! I don’t know! | – 她往哪里去了?- 我不知道 |
[1:30:36] | – I think she went that way. – That’s good enough for me. | – 那边 – 这已经足够了 |
[1:30:39] | You think she went that way? | 你认为她到哪边去了? |
[1:30:42] | You don’t fucking know, don’t you? You don’t fucking know. | 你不是确实知道的 对吧? |
[1:30:45] | I’ll go this way. You come with me. | 我到这边 你跟我来 |
[1:30:47] | – Come with me, Dan! – Fitch. | – 丹 跟我来 – 费奇 |
[1:30:51] | I think she went this way. | 她该到了这边 |
[1:31:11] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:31:16] | Dan? | 丹? |
[1:31:54] | Fitch. Fitch. | 费奇 费奇 |
[1:31:57] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:32:01] | What happened? | 什么事? |
[1:32:12] | I can feel her. | 我感应到她 |
[1:32:14] | She’s that way. | 她在那边 |
[1:32:16] | She’s that way. | 她在那边 |
[1:32:22] | I never thought I’d want to kill something. | 我没想到自己会想杀人 |
[1:32:25] | Never thought I’d want to. | 从未想过 |
[1:33:02] | It’s this way. It’s back here. | 在这边 回到这里 |
[1:33:36] | Hey, she went in here. | 她走进去了 |
[1:33:43] | This must have opened up during the earthquake. | 这是地震造成的 |
[1:33:47] | Okay, stand back. | 好 退后 |
[1:35:05] | Is that oil? | 是石油吗? |
[1:35:06] | Looks like it. | 看来是 |
[1:35:15] | I’m going back there to see if I can flush her out. | 我回去看看能否赶她出来 |
[1:35:19] | If she comes back through here, let her have it. | 若她走来这里 便攻击她 |
[1:35:37] | Dan. Dan! | 丹 丹 |
[1:36:38] | – Dan, what is it? – I don’t know. | – 这是什么?- 我不知道 |
[1:36:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:37:44] | Dan. | 丹 |
[1:38:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:38:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:38:13] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你 |
[1:38:15] | You come here. | 来这里 |
[1:38:19] | Come on. I got you. | 来吧 我扶你 |
[1:38:26] | Press, something’s happened to Dan! | 丹出事了 |
[1:38:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:38:33] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[1:38:37] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:38:39] | Dan? | 丹? |
[1:38:42] | I’m stuck! | 我被卡住 |
[1:38:48] | I need your help! I’m stuck! | 快来帮忙 我被卡住 |
[1:39:20] | Dan, you gotta hang on! | 支持下去 |
[1:39:29] | Press! | 皮斯 |
[1:39:35] | Dan, keep on. | 丹 坚持住 |
[1:39:50] | Press! | 皮斯 |
[1:40:43] | Hang on, Dan! | 丹 支持下去 |
[1:40:47] | Hang on! | 支持下去 |
[1:40:49] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:40:52] | I got you, Dan. Hang on. | 我抓住你了 支持下去 |
[1:40:55] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:41:04] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:41:07] | Hang on, Dan! | 坚持住 丹 |
[1:41:13] | Get rid of her, Press! | 干掉她 |
[1:41:19] | Duck your head. | 低下头 |
[1:41:22] | Let go, you motherfucker. | 混蛋 再见 |
[1:41:27] | – I got you. Hold on, I got you. – Shit. | – 我抓住你了 – 见鬼 |
[1:41:35] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为死定了 |
[1:41:40] | I thought you’d drank your last Long Island Ice Tea. | 我以为你喝了最后的长岛冰茶 |
[1:41:43] | Yeah, I thought we all had. | 彼此彼此 |
[1:41:47] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:41:50] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[1:41:52] | My pants are a little messed up. | 我的裤子一团糟 |
[1:41:55] | But I’m okay. | 但我没事 |
[1:41:59] | She was half us, half something else. | 她一半是人 一半是不知名生物 |
[1:42:02] | I wonder which was the predatory half. | 我想知道哪一半是捕猎性的一半 |
[1:42:05] | The dead half. | 死掉的一半 |
[1:42:07] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 离开这里吧 |
[1:42:53] | I never thought I’d be so happy to be back in a sewer. | 我没想过会这么高兴回到污水道 |