英文名称:Speed of Life
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | ♪ Baby the world is ours ♪ | ♪ 宝贝这世界是我们的 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ You know that I want you ♪ | ♪ 你知道我渴望你♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ Your love is my everything ♪ | ♪ 你的爱是我的所有 ♪ |
[00:21] | ♪ I’m fallin’ ♪ | ♪ 我在坠落 ♪ |
[00:23] | ♪ Live forever ♪ | ♪ 永生不死 ♪ |
[00:25] | ♪ Stay true ♪ | ♪ 永远真实 ♪ |
[00:27] | ♪ Stay golden ♪ | ♪ 永葆光辉 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ Your world is gonna change ♪ | ♪ 你的世界将会改变 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ Stay true ♪ | ♪ 永远真实 ♪ |
[00:34] | ♪ Stay golden ♪ | ♪ 永葆光辉 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ Your world is gonna change ♪ | ♪ 你的世界将会改变 ♪ |
[00:48] | ♪ Now everyone is talking ♪ | ♪ 现在所有人都在议论 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ You know That they’ll repel you ♪ | ♪ 你知道他们会排斥你的 ♪ |
[00:56] | ♪ ‘Cause everyone’s watching ♪ | ♪ 因为所有人都在看着 ♪ |
[01:01] | I mean, he’s just always trying to win. | 我意思是他一直想赢 |
[01:04] | They’re so competitive, I was just really excited | 他们竞争那么激烈 我只是真的 |
[01:06] | – about the fact… – Are you talking about… | -觉得激动 -你是说 |
[01:08] | Are you… are you talking about Leonardo DiCaprio | 你是在说莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 |
[01:10] | – is always trying to win? – Yeah, I’m just excited | -一直很想赢吗 -对 他赢了 |
[01:11] | that he won, because he actually, | 我很激动 因为他真的 |
[01:13] | Well, he fought a bear. | 他打过熊 |
[01:14] | – That’s for you. – Thanks. | -这是给你的 -谢谢 |
[01:17] | Oh, man, it’s from my parents. | 天哪 是我父母寄来的 |
[01:20] | I do not wanna open this right now, but… | 我现在还不想拆开 但是 |
[01:36] | Oh, Edward. | 爱德华 |
[01:40] | David Bowie died. | 大卫·鲍伊死了 |
[01:43] | How? | 怎么会 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:46] | Oh, my god, I didn’t think he was ever gonna die. | 我的天啊 我还以为他永远不会死 |
[01:50] | You know, he’s not immortal, June. | 朱恩 他又不是不会死 |
[01:54] | I know, I’m not… | 我知道 我不是 |
[01:56] | I’m just saying, it’s like, he was so, you know. | 我只是说 他那么 |
[02:00] | Like he was an alien or something, and like… | 他像个外星人一样 然后 |
[02:03] | We don’t know a lot about aliens. | 我们又不太了解外星人 |
[02:05] | Maybe they don’t die, you know. | 可能他们不会死吧 |
[02:09] | What’d he die of? | 他怎么死的 |
[02:11] | Hm? Cancer. | 癌症 |
[02:16] | Mm. Damn, it’s hard to make a joke about cancer. | 该死 想开个关于癌症的玩笑很难 |
[02:21] | Why would you want to? | 为什么你想开玩笑 |
[02:24] | ‘Cause I like making jokes. | 因为我喜欢开玩笑 |
[02:28] | Really? | 怎么了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:867个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:90个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:111个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:212个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:29] | What? Hey, I got one. Ready? | 怎么了 我想到一个 听好了 |
[02:32] | What does… what does David Bowie do | 大卫·鲍伊健身后 |
[02:34] | after going to the gym? | 会做什么 |
[02:36] | God. | 天哪 |
[02:38] | I mean, it’s like a light has gone out, | 就像是一盏灯熄灭了 |
[02:39] | and you don’t even see it. | 而你都看不见 |
[02:41] | I don’t understand how I can see it so clearly. | 我搞不懂为什么我看的这么清楚 |
[02:43] | And it’s like you can’t see it at all. | 而你却一点感觉都没有 |
[02:46] | Stop! | 停下 |
[02:48] | You’re not taking things seriously. I’m serious. | 你没把这个当回事 我是认真的 |
[02:51] | Hey, June, we didn’t know David Bowie. | 朱恩 我们不认识大卫·鲍伊 |
[02:53] | All right? | 行了吧 |
[02:55] | Hate to break it to you. We didn’t know him. | 不想和你说破 但我们不认识他 |
[02:59] | I made a list. | 我列了个清单 |
[03:01] | A list? Of what? | 清单 关于什么 |
[03:03] | Of things that we need to work on. | 关于我们需要改进的地方 |
[03:06] | Wait, is this… | 等等 这是 |
[03:08] | This is about your birthday? | 这是关于你生日的吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:13] | Of course, that’s what this is about. | 当然是关于我生日 |
[03:15] | Time is running out. | 快没有时间了 |
[03:16] | What if I don’t become the person | 如果在那之前我 |
[03:18] | that I’m supposed to be before it does? | 没有变成我应该变成的人呢 |
[03:20] | We got plenty of time. | 我们时间还多 |
[03:22] | No, we have less time that you think we do. | 不 我们的时间没你想的那么多 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:25] | Uh, one, I think that other couples | 第一 我觉得其他夫妻 |
[03:28] | are a lot happier than us. | 比我们快乐得多 |
[03:30] | Oh, shit. We’re really doing this. | 我操 玩真的了 |
[03:31] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[03:33] | All right, well, I, I think that, um, | 那么 我觉得 |
[03:36] | you’re a lot happier than you think you are. | 你其实比你感觉到的快乐得多 |
[03:38] | You’re just always seeing the negatives. | 你只是一直关注消极的事 |
[03:40] | Two, uh, nothing has changed. | 第二 事情没有改善 |
[03:41] | I bring up, um, my feelings | 每次我跟你讲 我的感受 比如 |
[03:43] | and like, things that bother me, and when I tell them to you, | 那些让我烦心的事情 只要我告诉你 |
[03:45] | then we just have the same fight every time, all the time. | 我们就会吵架 每次都这样 |
[03:47] | Yeah, that’s correct. That’s right. | 是这样 没错 |
[03:48] | Because I’m me, and you’re you. | 因为我是我 你是你 |
[03:50] | You make jokes about everything. | 你什么事情都要开玩笑 |
[03:52] | And I, I need to take things seriously sometimes. | 但有些事情需要严肃认真地对待 |
[03:58] | Well, that’s really boring. | 那就很没意思了 |
[03:59] | Honey, I like some of the jokes, | 宝贝 我喜欢你开的一些玩笑 |
[04:02] | I just… I need to be serious sometimes, too. | 我只是 有时候也需要严肃一点 |
[04:10] | You look so cute right now. | 你现在好可爱 |
[04:12] | No, sto… Oh, no. | 不 停 哦不 |
[04:13] | Uh, four… Four. | 第四 第四 |
[04:16] | Uh, what about the future? | 未来怎么办 |
[04:18] | Um, I wanna think about, uh, family and children. | 我想开始考虑 家庭 孩子 |
[04:21] | – Okay, all right. – And all that normal… | -好了 -还有其他正常的 |
[04:22] | All right, yeah, yeah. All right, stop, stop, stop. | 好了好了好了 停停停 |
[04:23] | Like, I’m… | 我很 |
[04:25] | Whoa. All right, well, you know what, | 好了 你知道吗 |
[04:26] | that terrifies me, okay? | 我害怕那种事 好吧 |
[04:28] | And you know that, but like, I’m in. | 你也知道 但我也愿意 |
[04:30] | Like I’m ride or die with you, | 我跟你生死与共 |
[04:31] | – You know what I mean? – Great you’re in. | -你知道我意思吧 -很好 你愿意 |
[04:32] | – That’s great. – But, like, | -那很好 -但是 |
[04:33] | you’re just gonna have to, like, drag me through that part. | 你要引导着我 拖着我到达那个阶段 |
[04:35] | I don’t wanna drag you through anything, okay? | 我不想拖你去做任何事 好吗 |
[04:37] | I want a partner. | 我想要一个伴侣 |
[04:40] | What does all of this have to do with David Bowie? | 这些跟大卫·鲍伊有什么关系 |
[04:42] | I just feel like, you just don’t understand. | 我只是觉得 你就是不明白 |
[04:44] | That’s who I am, June. | 那就是我 朱恩 |
[04:46] | You don’t understand why he was so important. | 你不明白他为什么这么重要 |
[04:47] | Do you want me to be somebody else? | 你想让我假装成其他人吗 |
[04:48] | No. | 不想 |
[04:50] | You just… You don’t… | 你只是 你不会 |
[04:52] | You don’t compromise. | 你不会妥协 |
[04:53] | What? I do compromise. | 什么 我妥协了 |
[04:55] | And what about taking care of us? | 那照顾我们的生活怎么说 |
[04:57] | – I do it all the time. – You know, I, I… | -我一直在努力 -你知道 我 |
[04:58] | I provide things. | 我贡献了东西 |
[05:00] | You didn’t buy this house, June. | 房子不是你买的 朱恩 |
[05:02] | You got it because somebody else died. | 是因为别人死了你才分到的 |
[05:05] | You know, you should take stock in things too. | 你应该好好审视下你自己 |
[05:07] | I do. I take stock all the time. | 我在做 我一直在审视我自己 |
[05:08] | When I’m hurt, when I’m hurting, | 我受伤的时候 难过的时候 |
[05:10] | when you hurt my feelings, | 你让我伤心的时候 |
[05:11] | you never ever do a grand gesture. | 你从来没有有所表示 |
[05:14] | Like a… what? | 什么 |
[05:15] | A grand gesture? | 有所表示 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s like, when I’m hurt, | 对 就像当我伤心的时候 |
[05:19] | then you would apologize | 你应该跟我道歉 |
[05:21] | and then you would do something nice for me. | 然后你应该 做些事来讨好我 |
[05:25] | I do nice things for you. | 我为你做过很多 |
[05:27] | I know that. That’s not what I’m saying. | 我知道 我不是说那个 |
[05:29] | I’m saying that times like now, when I’m upset, | 我是说 就现在 我不开心的时候 |
[05:31] | now would be a time when you would do | 你现在 就应该做些事情 |
[05:34] | – a nice thing for me. – Like what? | -哄哄我 -比如说 |
[05:35] | I can’t tell you what to do, | 我不能告诉你要做什么 |
[05:37] | because then you’re gonna do that exact thing | 因为 你就会原原本本按我说的做 |
[05:39] | and then I’m just gonna be disappointed | 然后我就会很失望 |
[05:41] | that I have to hand feed you | 就像是 每件毛毛雨一样的小事 |
[05:44] | every little thing. | 我都要都手把手地教你 |
[05:46] | How am I supposed to know otherwise? | 那不然我要怎么样知道 |
[05:49] | You’re just supposed to know. | 你就应该知道 |
[05:51] | Honey, that’s how we know if we’re compatible or not. | 宝贝 这样我们才能知道我们合不合适 |
[05:59] | We’re compatible. | 我们尺寸很合适 |
[06:01] | – Don’t do that. – We’re compatible. | -别这样 -我们很合适 |
[06:02] | I’m not talking about compatible like that. | 现在我不是在说那种合适 |
[06:08] | – We’re compatible. – Stop it! | -我们超合适的 -停下 |
[06:13] | – We’re compatible! – Okay! | -我们哪里都很合适哦 -好了 |
[06:18] | How do you even know anyway? | 那你又是怎么知道的 |
[06:19] | How do you even know that we’re compatible? | 你又是怎么知道我们很合适 |
[06:26] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[06:28] | Okay, well, I don’t, okay? I don’t know that. | 好吧 我不知道行了吧 我不知道 |
[06:32] | And that is why I need the grand gesture. | 所以我需要你表现出来 |
[06:51] | Uh, can you just give me an example? | 你能给我举个例子吗 |
[06:55] | I won’t do that one, I’ll just do something like it, I promise. | 我不会照搬的 我会变通一下 我保证 |
[06:59] | No. See, that’s exactly what I’m saying. I just… | 不 这正是我说的意思 我只是 |
[07:03] | I need you to be able to, like, read my mind sometimes. | 有的时候我需要你能读懂我的心思 |
[07:08] | I just… I, I can’t do that, June. | 我做不到 朱恩 |
[07:12] | Well, that’s what I need. | 但那是我所需要的 |
[07:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:16] | That’s what I need, and you can’t give it to me. | 那是我需要的 你又给不了我 |
[07:18] | And now, David Bowie is dead. | 而且现在 大卫·鲍伊死了 |
[07:21] | Please, please don’t. | 拜托 拜托别 |
[07:22] | Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 别别别 |
[07:24] | Please, I’m sorry, love bug. Come here. | 拜托 对不起 宝贝 过来 |
[07:33] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[07:38] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么情况 |
[07:42] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[08:07] | Good morning, June. | 早上好 朱恩 |
[08:09] | Time to do your stretches. | 是时候做一组拉伸了 |
[08:18] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[08:21] | Records indicate you will turn 60 in four days. | 记录显示你还有四天就要60岁了 |
[08:25] | You will need to double your calcium intake. | 你需要增加一倍的钙摄入量 |
[08:29] | One new message. | 一则新信息 |
[08:30] | Dear, Ms. June Hoffman, | 亲爱的朱恩·霍夫曼女士 |
[08:32] | this is to inform you | 这条信息是提示你 |
[08:33] | that your required retirement paperwork | 你需要提交的退休文件 |
[08:36] | is now 30 days past due. | 现已逾期三十天 |
[08:38] | Failure to comply with enrollment for relocation | 年满60周岁 未按规定 |
[08:40] | after the age of 60 is illegal. | 办理搬迁登记 是违法的 |
[08:43] | According to our records we had, | 根据我们现有的记录 |
[08:44] | – you’re… – U.S. law prohibits tampering with | -你现在 -美国法律禁止损坏 |
[08:48] | or disabling monitors. | 或关闭监视器 |
[08:50] | A high vaginal PH-level | 阴道PH值过高 |
[08:51] | puts you at risk for infections. | 将使您有感染的风险 |
[08:54] | For more information, | 想要了解更多信息 |
[08:55] | say, “Tell me more.” | 请说 “告诉我更多” |
[08:58] | U.S. law prohibits tampering with | 美国法律禁止损坏 |
[09:00] | or disabling monitors. | 或关闭监视器 |
[09:10] | Are you gonna take a bath or what? | 你是要洗个澡 还是怎样 |
[09:15] | U.S. law prohibits tampering with | 美国法律禁止损坏 |
[09:17] | or disabling monitors. | 或关闭监视器 |
[09:18] | This may be reflected on your permanent record. | 这可能会留下永久记录 |
[09:49] | Looks like you got something over there. | 看起来你藏了什么东西啊 |
[09:53] | More than you got. | 反正比你多 |
[09:56] | When are you gonna come down to see my place? | 你什么时候到我那儿去看看 |
[09:58] | I have flowers. | 我有花 |
[09:59] | Are you gonna pay for knee surgery? | 你要付膝盖手术的钱吗 |
[10:02] | I got what you need. | 我有你需要的东西 |
[10:05] | You have rights. | 你有权力 |
[10:07] | Early collection before the age of 60 is illegal. | 在60岁之前 提前强制养老是违法的 |
[10:10] | Call the Jones Law Firm, today. | 今天就打电话给琼·斯律师事务所 |
[10:12] | Welcome back to | 欢迎收看 |
[10:13] | “25 places to go before you turn 25”. | 25岁之前要去的25个地方 |
[10:16] | I’m your host, Jean Duncan. | 我是主持人 吉恩·邓肯 |
[10:18] | We are at number 17. | 我们在第17个地方 |
[10:20] | Fort Lauderdale, Florida. | 佛罗里达州的劳德代尔堡 |
[10:22] | Why are we watching this? | 我们为什么要看这个 |
[10:24] | …five hurricanes in the past three weeks, | 过去3周就有5场飓风 |
[10:25] | and it’s still poppin’. | 并且还将继续 |
[10:27] | With the shoreline… | 海岸线有 |
[10:30] | I took all the monitors down. | 我把所有监视器都取下来了 |
[10:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:36] | You still have service with those things down. | 监视器没了 还有信号 |
[10:38] | I always thought it was all connected. | 我以为它们都是连在一起的 |
[10:40] | Oh, no. Two companies. | 不 是两家公司 |
[10:41] | Read all the manuals. | 好好读使用说明 |
[10:46] | We promise you won’t find any old millennials | 我们保证再也没有老千禧一代 |
[10:48] | bothering you at the clubs anymore. | 在俱乐部打扰你了 |
[10:49] | State of the art… | 最流行的 |
[10:51] | Oh, shut your mouth. | 闭嘴吧 |
[10:54] | Who raised you? | 谁把你养大的 |
[10:57] | Eat my fucking shorts. | 吃屎去吧你 |
[11:00] | – Fool. – Screw yourself. | -傻瓜 -去你的吧 |
[11:03] | …without pesky distractions, | 没了恼人的干扰 |
[11:05] | this place is perfect for introspection and meditation | 这个地方非常适合为青春永驻 |
[11:08] | on eternal youth. | 进行沉思和冥想 |
[11:11] | What about Fiji? | 斐济怎么样 |
[11:12] | Or Iceland? | 或者冰岛 |
[11:13] | We could take the hyper loop to Mexico. | 我们可以搭超级高铁去墨西哥 |
[11:15] | We could have tacos. | 我们还能吃墨西哥卷 |
[11:19] | What if we left earlier? | 我们早点走怎么样 |
[11:21] | Get ourselves a few extra days before you hit the big six-oh. | 在你满60岁之前多潇洒几天 |
[11:26] | I haven’t packed. | 我还没收拾行李呢 |
[11:30] | I never get used to that. | 从来没用习惯过 |
[11:36] | Can you look at 29 across? | 你能看看第29个横向字谜吗 |
[11:39] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[11:40] | From my experience, the answer is always “highlight”. | 按我的经验 答案永远是 “高亮”的地方 |
[11:43] | Well, not this time. | 这次不是了 |
[11:47] | I can’t remember anything anymore. | 我什么事情都不记得了 |
[11:49] | You don’t have to remember anything, you got me. | 你不用记得任何事 你有我 |
[11:51] | Yeah, but it just… | 是这样 但 |
[11:54] | Things just slip away, you know? | 事情总是悄悄溜走 你懂吗 |
[11:58] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[12:00] | There’s not enough room. | 大脑容量是有限的 |
[12:01] | Push things out like episodes of sitcoms. | 像情景喜剧一样的 看一集忘一集 |
[12:06] | You know what, they say you’re supposed to live in the present, | 你知道吗 他们说你应该活在当下 |
[12:08] | but how do ya… | 但是你怎么 |
[12:11] | How do you hold on to the present? | 你怎么能留住当下 |
[12:15] | I can’t hold on to anything. | 我没法留住任何事情 |
[12:19] | I can’t climb into it, Sam. | 我不能让时间停下来 山姆 |
[12:22] | It just slips right through my fingers. | 它只能从我的指尖溜走 |
[12:25] | Breathe, honey. | 呼吸 亲爱的 |
[12:28] | We gotta get away, we have to. | 我们得离开 我们必须这么做 |
[12:34] | I’m not as good as you. | 我没你那么想得开 |
[12:37] | Let me take care of you. | 让我来照顾你 |
[12:58] | ♪ I was working for dollars ♪ | ♪ 我拼命工作 ♪ |
[13:03] | ♪ But they’re giving me dimes ♪ | ♪ 但工资微薄 ♪ |
[13:07] | Calories ingested for today, 824. | 今日摄入卡路里 824大卡 |
[13:11] | Watch your sodium levels. | 注意你的钠含量 |
[13:12] | Make sure you do your stretches. | 一定要做伸展运动 |
[13:16] | ♪ I went looking for knives ♪ | ♪ 我寻觅刀 ♪ |
[13:20] | ♪ And they’re giving me blooms ♪ | ♪ 却得到了鲜花 ♪ |
[13:24] | Show me the top of my head. | 让我看看我头顶 |
[13:28] | Call from Dad. | 来自老爸的电话 |
[13:31] | – Call from… – Answer. | -来自 -接通 |
[13:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:35] | Can you go and visit June today? | 你今天能去看看朱恩吗 |
[13:37] | She seems really down. | 她好像情绪很低落 |
[13:39] | Maybe bring her something for her garden? | 顺便给她的花园带点儿东西 |
[13:42] | I’m doing fine, Dad. How are you? | 我过得很好 老爸 你呢 |
[13:45] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[13:47] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I’ll do those things. | 行 我会去的 |
[13:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:54] | Me too, love you too. | 我也是 我也爱你 |
[13:56] | Call ended. | 通话结束 |
[14:03] | ♪ And I was looking for you ♪ | ♪ 我在寻找你 ♪ |
[14:07] | Thank you for the flowers, honey. | 谢谢你的花 亲爱的 |
[14:08] | No problem. | 小事一桩 |
[14:10] | Who’s gonna appreciate them once they’re planted though? | 它们被种下后 还有谁会欣赏到呢 |
[14:13] | Oh. You never know. | 这可说不好 |
[14:17] | It’s all so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[14:19] | You, Dad, finally getting out of here. | 你 老爸 终于要离开这儿了 |
[14:23] | Oh, yeah. Very romantic. | 对 非常浪漫 |
[14:28] | You know, I might be joining you soon. | 我也许很快 就会去陪你们了 |
[14:30] | I thought I saw a wrinkle the other day. | 我有天好像看到我脸上有一条皱纹 |
[14:32] | Also, I’m getting jowly, | 还有 我脸开始下垂了 |
[14:33] | have you seen my jowls? | 你看见我的双下巴了吗 |
[14:34] | Ooh, they better lock you up for sure. | 他们最好把你好好保护起来 |
[14:41] | No. | 不会的 |
[14:42] | You have at least 30 more years of civic productivity. | 你还能当至少30年的公民生产力 |
[14:48] | Here, take your pick. | 给 选一个 |
[14:51] | Here you go. | 看看吧 |
[14:54] | What kinda jobs are you looking for? | 你在找什么样的工作 |
[14:56] | Anything the employment office assigns me. | 职业介绍所给我的任何工作 |
[14:59] | I think I can do a lot of things. | 我觉得我能做很多工作 |
[15:02] | I applied to be one of those dog walkers. | 我申请成为遛狗人 |
[15:05] | They still don’t trust machines to do that. | 他们还是不放心交给机器来做 |
[15:08] | Lots of fresh air. | 有很多清新的空气 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I just, I don’t know what the right fit is. | 对 我就是 我不知道我适合什么 |
[15:13] | I feel like once I find the right job, | 我感觉我一旦找到合适的工作 |
[15:15] | everything will come together. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:17] | I don’t know if I ever figured out what was right. | 我不确定我是否知道什么是合适的 |
[15:22] | You may not. | 你可能找不到合适的 |
[15:24] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[15:26] | I didn’t even know that was possible. | 我觉得那不太可能 |
[15:28] | Oh, it’s possible. | 有可能的 |
[15:30] | Better to find what works for you in that moment. | 最好找到那一刻适合你的工作 |
[15:34] | And then, commit. | 然后 坚持下去 |
[15:38] | I just don’t want to contribute to anything | 我不想做任何可能 |
[15:39] | that could be harmful. | 有害处的工作 |
[15:42] | There are too many cons to every job. | 每份工作都有太多缺点 |
[15:45] | Sometimes I’m so jealous you guys get to just leave. | 有时候我很羡慕你们 能说走就走 |
[15:58] | Honey, I can’t go. | 亲爱的 我不能离开 |
[16:02] | Because… | 因为 |
[16:07] | Because Edward might come back. | 因为爱德华可能会回来 |
[16:14] | Usually, when they leave, | 通常来说 人一旦离开 |
[16:17] | they don’t come back. | 就不会回来了 |
[16:18] | No, but, it’s… | 话是这么说 但是 |
[16:22] | You see, it’s the way he, he left. | 他离开的 他离开的方式 |
[16:26] | You understand me? The way he left. | 你明白吗 他离开的方式 |
[16:30] | He could come back. | 他有可能回来 |
[16:32] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[16:35] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[16:37] | he told me I was quicker than anyone else, once. | 有一次他跟我说 我比任何人到站都快 |
[16:43] | That’s a good one. | 这个笑话不错 |
[16:48] | I remember jokes. I remember… | 我记得那些笑话 我记得 |
[16:50] | his moles. | 他的痣 |
[16:55] | I remember getting butterflies. | 我记得收到的蝴蝶 |
[16:57] | You ever get butterflies? | 你有收到过蝴蝶吗 |
[17:01] | Uh, no. | 没有过 |
[18:15] | Lights off. | 关灯 |
[18:21] | The way, way– It’s the way– | 他离开的 离开的 他离开的 |
[18:24] | Yeah, but the way he left… The way he’s disappeared. | 对 但他离开的方式 他消失的方式 |
[18:29] | …I need, and you can’t give it to me. | 我需要 你给不了我 |
[18:31] | And you can’t give it to me– That’s what I need, | 你又给不了我 那是我需要的 |
[18:33] | and you can’t give it to me. Can’t give it to me… | 你又给不了我 给不了我 |
[19:15] | Lights on. | 开灯 |
[19:21] | Dial Samuel. | 给塞缪尔打电话 |
[19:23] | Call from June. | 来自朱恩的电话 |
[19:26] | Answer. | 接通 |
[19:29] | Samuel, are you there? | 塞缪尔 你在吗 |
[19:32] | Yeah, yes. | 对 我在 |
[19:33] | How fast can you get here? | 你最快能多久过来 |
[19:35] | Not fast. | 不能很快 |
[19:36] | Try. | 尽可能快 |
[19:37] | What… what’s going on? | 发生 发生了什么 |
[19:40] | I’m hearing loud noises. | 我能听见很大声的噪音 |
[19:44] | I’m worried maybe it’s a break-in. | 我担心有人闯了进来 |
[19:47] | Okay, got it. Stay where you are. | 明白了 待在原地 |
[19:49] | – I’ll be there. – Okay. | -我马上过来 -好 |
[19:52] | Hang up. | 挂断 |
[20:16] | Lights on. | 开灯 |
[20:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:34] | June? June! | 朱恩 朱恩 |
[20:37] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I think you better see this. | 我觉得你最好过来看看 |
[20:40] | Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[20:42] | Honestly, I’m, I’m not sure, | 老实说 我不太 不太确定 |
[20:44] | but… I, I think you better see this. | 但我 我觉得你还是过来看看 |
[20:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:57] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[21:03] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[21:09] | Where’s the room with the least amount of valuables? | 哪个房间贵重物品最少 |
[21:12] | Put him in the bedroom. | 把他送去卧室 |
[21:45] | Lock door. | 锁门 |
[22:28] | This is where he came from. | 他就是从这里出来的 |
[22:33] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[22:37] | That was Edward? | 那是爱德华吗 |
[22:51] | So… | 所以 |
[22:53] | Let’s say, he’s your Edward, | 假设 他是你的爱德华 |
[22:56] | he then travelled through time for you? | 他因为你穿越了时空吗 |
[23:05] | This is unbelievable. | 这真令人难以置信 |
[23:08] | How is he still young? | 他怎么还这么年轻 |
[23:10] | What if it’s a wormhole? | 如果这是虫洞呢 |
[23:13] | Then it’s a rift in time and space. | 那这就是个时空裂隙 |
[23:15] | So for him, it’s one second, | 所以对他来说是一秒 |
[23:18] | and for me, it’s 24 years. | 对我来说是二十四年 |
[23:23] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[23:29] | What are our next steps? | 我们接下来要怎么做 |
[23:34] | I don’t know. We ask him some questions? | 我不知道 要不我们先问他几个问题 |
[23:36] | Questions. So… | 问题 所以 |
[23:39] | We get to… | 我们要去 |
[23:42] | know this fella. | 了解这个家伙 |
[23:43] | We figure out why he’s here | 我们要搞清楚他为什么在这里 |
[23:46] | and then he disappears. | 然后他就会消失 |
[23:49] | I don’t know if he disappears. | 我不知道他会不会消失 |
[23:52] | Or if we want him to. | 也不知道我们希不希望他消失 |
[23:58] | I mean, I woke up. | 我醒来 |
[23:59] | And he was here. | 他就在这里了 |
[24:01] | I’ve been thinking about him for decades. | 这几十年来我一直在想他 |
[24:03] | Why now? | 为什么他现在才出现 |
[24:04] | Can you make other things appear? | 你能变出其他东西吗 |
[24:08] | Now you sound crazy. | 你怕是疯了吧 |
[24:10] | Oh, yeah. I want an ice cream sundae, | 对 我想要个圣代冰淇淋 |
[24:12] | so I’m just gonna go boom. | 所以我要开始施魔法了 |
[24:13] | I don’t think you’re a wizard, June. | 我不是说你是巫师 朱恩 |
[24:15] | However, you did say… | 但你确实说过 |
[24:16] | …you thought of him. | 你想到了他 |
[24:18] | And he appeared. | 然后他就出现了 |
[24:20] | I’m always thinking of him. | 我一直都在想他 |
[24:23] | Maybe I am a wizard. | 也许我就是巫师 |
[24:27] | I mean, he must know something. | 他肯定知道些什么 |
[24:29] | Like, where he came from. | 比如 他从哪里来 |
[24:34] | Unlock door. | 开门 |
[24:45] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[24:48] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[24:56] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[24:58] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[25:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[25:07] | Where’s June? Where’s all my stuff? | 朱恩在哪里 我的东西都去哪里了 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I’m… | 对不起 夫人 我 |
[25:12] | – I’m, I’m sorry, I just, I… – Edward. | -对 对不起 我只是 -爱德华 |
[25:15] | Do you know, do you know, do you know me? | 你认识 你认识我吗 |
[25:17] | Huh? | 对吗 |
[25:19] | I don’t…I don’t understand, I don’t know how I got here. | 我不明白 我不知道我怎么来这里的 |
[25:21] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[25:23] | I think I’m having some sort of a high-grade panic episode. | 我好像遇见电视里演的那种恐怖事件了 |
[25:26] | And I, um… | 我 |
[25:29] | I don’t know where I came from. It’s just… | 我不知道我从哪里来 这只是 |
[25:31] | It… | 这个 |
[25:33] | Sir, I don’t know how I ended up here. | 先生 我不知道我怎么来这里的 |
[25:34] | I was just in my house with my girlfriend, and… | 我刚刚还在我家和我女朋友在一起 |
[25:36] | And, um… | 而且 |
[25:39] | Maybe I should just, um… | 也许我该 |
[25:41] | I, I, I should call the police. | 我 我该报警 |
[25:42] | You know, they might be able to help with it, | 这事他们也许能帮上忙 |
[25:44] | – if you just let me… – You need to stay here. | -如果你让我 -你必须待在这里 |
[25:46] | Until you have some answers for me. | 直到你告诉我答案 |
[25:50] | Lock doors. | 锁门 |
[26:02] | He didn’t recognize me. | 他没认出我 |
[26:12] | Play Edward Scrapbook. | 播放爱德华的剪贴簿 |
[26:14] | Playing Edward Scrapbook. | 正在播放爱德华的剪贴簿 |
[26:16] | 爱德华·卡普 身高 170厘米 体重 65公斤 年龄 35岁 中等身材 棕色头发 棕色眼睛 最后出现时间 2016年1月10日 | |
[26:21] | 爱德华·卡普 身高 170厘米 体重 65公斤 年龄 35岁 中等身材 棕色头发 棕色眼睛 最后出现时间 2016年1月10日 | |
[26:22] | 为失踪男子举办追思会 本地人爱德华·卡普失踪 亲友参加追思会 | |
[26:27] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:30] | 为失踪男子举办追思会 亲友参加追思会 本地人爱德华 Karp失踪 | |
[26:31] | 改变 本地艺术家受到了 大卫·鲍伊的音乐 和失踪爱人的启发 | |
[26:52] | Maybe wherever he was, | 也许他去过的地方 |
[26:55] | changed him? | 改变了他 |
[27:20] | June. | 朱恩 |
[27:24] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:31] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[27:39] | – Unlock door. – Wait. | -开门 -等等 |
[27:53] | Can I have that? | 能把这个给我吗 |
[28:08] | June? | 朱恩 |
[28:21] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:28] | ♪ I heard it calling out to me ♪ | ♪ 我听见它在呼唤我 ♪ |
[28:31] | ♪ And I wondered ♪ | ♪ 我想知道 ♪ |
[28:34] | Five upper lip hairs remaining. | 上唇还有五根汗毛 |
[28:38] | ♪ Illusions of understanding ♪ | ♪ 理解的幻觉 ♪ |
[28:41] | ♪ Where we come from ♪ | ♪ 我们从哪里来 ♪ |
[28:43] | ♪ It tears at the soul ♪ | ♪ 它在灵魂深处落泪 ♪ |
[28:44] | Volume down. | 降低音量 |
[29:11] | Oh, how did you get up here? | 你是怎么上来的 |
[29:25] | Oh, you’re stuck. | 你被卡住了 |
[29:29] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[29:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:34] | Uh, I’m upstairs. | 我是你楼上的 |
[29:37] | Fuck. Uh, I’m Laura, | 该死 我叫劳拉 |
[29:39] | your neighbor, can you hear me? | 是你的邻居 你能听到我说话吗 |
[29:41] | Oh, uh, hey. | 哦 你好 |
[29:44] | – I can hear you. – Hey, there’s a bird stuck. | -我能听到你说话 -有只鸟卡住了 |
[29:47] | Can you help us? | 你能帮下忙吗 |
[29:49] | I see the bird. | 我看见这只鸟了 |
[29:50] | I’m not quite sure what to do here. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[29:52] | What can you see up there? | 你在上面能看到什么 |
[29:53] | Yeah, um, I think the bird’s wing is too big | 那个 我觉得鸟的翅膀太大了 |
[29:56] | to fit through the opening. | 无法从洞里钻过来 |
[29:59] | But I can’t tell if it’s injured or stunned. | 但我不知道它有没有受伤或被吓坏 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:04] | That’s what I see too. | 这也是我所看到的 |
[30:06] | It could have hit its head. | 它可能撞到头了 |
[30:08] | Well, maybe if I, maybe if I push its wing. | 如果我 如果我推它的翅膀 |
[30:12] | Ah. Uh, it can… | 它就能 |
[30:14] | Okay, just don’t hurt it. | 好吧 只是别弄伤它 |
[30:18] | Its tiny legs, I’m afraid I’ll break them. | 我害怕会弄断它的小细腿 |
[30:20] | Maybe you should be pushing, uh, down, | 也许你该往下推 |
[30:22] | instead of me pushing up? | 而不是我往上推 |
[30:26] | Um… | 那个 |
[30:28] | Okay, will you catch her? | 好吧 你会接住她吗 |
[30:30] | Oh, it’s a her now? Okay. | 现在是”她”了吗 好吧 |
[30:32] | Uh, uh, uh, wait, hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[30:35] | We’ll get you out of this though, okay? | 我们会救你出来的 好吗 |
[30:47] | Got it. | 接住了 |
[30:51] | This never happened at my old place. | 在我以前住的地方永远不会发生这样的事 |
[30:53] | We had bugs, but not birds. | 那里我们有虫子 但没有鸟 |
[30:57] | Yeah, the hole is news to me too. | 是嘛 我之前也不知道有这个洞 |
[31:01] | Did you leave your window open? | 你开着窗户吗 |
[31:03] | No screens. | 没有纱窗 |
[31:06] | How long you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[31:08] | A few weeks. | 就几周 |
[31:11] | It didn’t really seem like a place | 这里真的不像是个 |
[31:13] | that you go and ask someone for sugar. | 邻里友好的地方 |
[31:15] | Moving down in the world? | 最近不顺利吗 |
[31:22] | I was never really into birds. | 我从没真正喜欢过鸟 |
[31:25] | My dad’s kinda girlfriend is obsessed with her birdbath. | 我爸所谓的女朋友就痴迷于她的小鸟浴盆 |
[31:28] | Well, not the birdbath itself, but the birds in the birdbath. | 不是小鸟浴盆本身 而是浴盆里的那只鸟 |
[31:32] | She would have really loved this girl. | 她会很喜欢这个小姑娘 |
[31:34] | Or guy, I guess. | 或小伙子 我猜 |
[31:39] | Oh, don’t tell. | 别告诉别人 |
[31:41] | Don’t tell what, that you have a friend? | 别告诉别人什么 说你有朋友吗 |
[31:43] | Ah, well. No. | 不是 |
[31:45] | Don’t tell that she’s in hiding. | 别告诉别人她藏起来的事 |
[31:47] | Now that I’ve said that part, don’t tell that part to anybody. | 既然我已经说了 别把这事告诉任何人 |
[31:50] | – Oh, okay. – I mean, she’s not really in hiding. | -好吧 -她不是真的藏起来了 |
[31:53] | She’s technically totally fine to be there. | 准确地说 她在那里完全没问题 |
[31:54] | It’s just it’s gonna be her 60th birthday in a few days, so… | 只是再过几天就是她六十岁生日 所以 |
[31:58] | Oh, my god. Why do I even open my mouth? | 天啊 我为什么说这些事 |
[32:01] | We’ve been through war together, today. | 我们今天一起并肩作战了 |
[32:03] | You, you can trust me. | 你 你可以信任我 |
[32:06] | Well, I guess you don’t know her first name or anything. | 反正 我觉得你也不知道她是谁叫什么 |
[32:11] | Do you hang out with her a lot? | 你经常和她在一起吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah, every few days. | 对 每隔几天去一次 |
[32:16] | Most of my friends have moved out of town | 我大多数朋友都搬到城外 |
[32:18] | to start their families, so… | 结婚成家了 所以 |
[32:21] | I don’t think I know anyone over 45. | 我想我不认识任何45岁以上的人 |
[32:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:27] | You know, Charles Darwin didn’t write | 查尔斯·达尔文五十多岁时 |
[32:28] | Origin of the Species ’til his early 50s. | 才开始写《物种起源》 |
[32:32] | Well, we can’t all be Darwin. | 不是人人都是达尔文 |
[32:36] | No. | 也对 |
[32:40] | So, she’s hiding out, | 所以 她现在藏起来了 |
[32:43] | but she’s not really hiding out | 但她又不是真的藏起来 |
[32:44] | because she’s not yet 60. | 因为她还没到六十岁 |
[32:47] | So, how do you see her? | 你怎么看她 |
[32:51] | I just go and I check on her. | 我只是去看看她 |
[32:54] | She lives in the hills. | 她住在山里 |
[32:58] | She doesn’t believe in the program. | 她不相信那个计划 |
[33:02] | Neither do I. | 我也不相信 |
[33:04] | I mean, they don’t get to go outdoors. | 他们不能出门 |
[33:06] | They don’t get to socialize with other ages. | 不能和其他老年人交往 |
[33:09] | And all the medications they take, I mean, | 他们吃的所谓的药 |
[33:12] | a simple hike could save a lot of money. | 还不如散散步呢 省钱多了 |
[33:14] | Did you know that in the 1990s, | 知道吗 在上世纪九十年代 |
[33:16] | they let them just walk around all the time? | 他们允许老年人四处走走 |
[33:18] | Like, even people in their 80’s. | 比如 哪怕是八十多岁的人 |
[33:20] | Just walking around. | 也能活动活动 |
[33:22] | I mean, what do you get with the program anyway? | 人们能从这个项目中得到什么 |
[33:24] | Just cell block housing and regulated meals? | 监牢一样的宿舍和配置好的饮食吗 |
[33:27] | Have you seen inside? | 你进去看过吗 |
[33:29] | No, but, um… | 没有 但 |
[33:32] | my friend Christina had to | 我朋友克里斯蒂娜不得不 |
[33:33] | drop her great aunt there, | 把她的姑婆送去那里 |
[33:34] | and she told me how dark it was. | 她告诉过我那个地方有多黑暗 |
[33:35] | And how catatonic everyone looked. | 每个人看起来有多紧张 |
[33:42] | Bird’s probably not supposed to be here either. | 鸟也许也不该在这里 |
[33:45] | We’re criminals already. | 我们已经是罪犯了 |
[33:47] | Harboring a known fugitive bird. | 窝藏一只已知的逃犯鸟 |
[33:51] | Bird’s a secret. | 这鸟是个秘密 |
[34:03] | Joint custody? | 一起照顾她吗 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:18] | Hey, man, I gotta talk to June. | 嘿 哥们 我要和朱恩聊聊 |
[34:20] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[34:22] | We just need to get some supplies. | 我们要去弄点补给 |
[34:27] | Hey, what’s with you? I’m not dangerous, | 嘿 你怎么回事 我不是危险分子 |
[34:28] | you don’t got to supervise me. | 你不用监视我 |
[34:30] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不能确定 |
[34:34] | I know that. | 我很确定 |
[34:35] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[34:40] | June, she knows me. | 朱恩 她了解我 |
[34:41] | June knew you. | 朱恩曾经了解你 |
[34:44] | Let’s… | 我们还是 |
[34:45] | just give her some space, okay? | 让她一个人静静 好吗 |
[34:48] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[34:56] | Uh, can you grab me that jacket? | 你能把那件外套递给我吗 |
[34:58] | The temperature is 76 degrees Fahrenheit. | 今天的气温为76华氏度 |
[35:01] | – You do not need a jacket. – Thank you very much. | -您不需要穿外套 -非常感谢 |
[35:03] | The one on the hook. | 挂在钩子上的那件 |
[35:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:12] | So, she always have something to say? | 所以 她会一直说话吗 |
[35:15] | Can’t shut her up. | 没法让她闭嘴 |
[35:18] | Though she did share a great meatball recipe with me. | 不过她确实给了我一个很棒的肉丸配方 |
[35:21] | I’m just saying, she’s not 100 percent evil. | 我的意思是 她还不至于一无是处 |
[35:26] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[35:27] | Would you like me to book transportation? | 是否需要为您预定行程 |
[35:30] | – Hotel? – Nowhere. | -需要预定酒店吗 -哪儿也不去 |
[35:32] | Dinner reservations? | 需要预定晚餐吗 |
[35:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:36] | Can they see us too? | 他们还能看到我们的吗 |
[35:37] | Due to Ordinance TVC15, | 根据TVC第15号条例规定 |
[35:40] | communication is allowed to be surveilled | 对话可以通过音频 |
[35:42] | through sound recordings, | 进行监控 |
[35:43] | not visual recordings. | 禁止视频监控 |
[35:54] | How long you two been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[35:57] | Together? | 在一起 |
[35:59] | We’re not together, together. | 我们没有像你想的那样在一起 |
[36:01] | Just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[36:04] | She’s been waiting for you all this time. | 一直以来她都在等你 |
[36:07] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[36:11] | Where did she think I went? | 她以为我去哪儿了 |
[36:14] | Everyone has their theories. | 各有各的说法 |
[36:15] | Your parents thought you were gallivanting off. | 你父母认为你出去找乐子了 |
[36:17] | My parents. Wait, where are my parents? | 我父母 等等 我父母在哪里 |
[36:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:21] | But they’re over 60, right? So… | 但他们应该有60多岁了 对吧 所以 |
[36:24] | I may have some idea. | 我能猜到一点 |
[36:25] | What happens after 60? | 60岁以后会怎么样 |
[36:27] | The Newton Company | 牛顿公司 |
[36:28] | passed Ordinance 1934DB in 2029, | 于2029年通过了第1934DB号条例 |
[36:33] | announcing the plan to take care of individuals | 宣布了60岁以上个人的 |
[36:35] | reaching the age of 60 | 关怀计划 |
[36:37] | by housing them in governmental care facilities. | 把他们安置在政府的官方养老护理机构 |
[36:41] | June’s birthday. | 朱恩的生日 |
[36:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:44] | Is that why I’m here? | 这就是为什么我会在这里吗 |
[36:48] | It… | 这 |
[36:51] | Where’d you go, when you left? | 你离开的时候 去了哪里 |
[36:56] | It only felt like a few seconds. | 感觉好像只过了几秒 |
[36:59] | You ever had that feeling | 你有没有过那种感觉 |
[37:01] | when you’re intensely concentrating on something, | 当你专注在某件事上 |
[37:02] | and all of a sudden you just snap out of it, | 然后你突然回过神 |
[37:04] | and you realize how much time’s gone by? | 才意识到时间已经过去很久了 |
[37:10] | No. | 没有 |
[37:13] | Time… | 时间 |
[37:15] | moves pretty slowly around here. | 在这里流逝得很慢 |
[37:21] | You wanna try to call her? | 你想试试给她打电话吗 |
[37:26] | You put this in your ear. | 把这个放进你耳朵里 |
[37:33] | Other way. | 反了 |
[37:35] | I got it. | 我会弄 |
[37:42] | All right, so, how do I dial? | 好了 那么 我怎么拨号 |
[37:44] | You remember her full name? | 你记得她的全名吗 |
[37:46] | – Yeah. – Then you just say it out loud. | -记得 -那你大声说她名字就行 |
[37:47] | And if it’s a common one, | 如果名字很常见的话 |
[37:49] | there’s often a few follow up questions. | 通常会有几个后续的问题让你确认 |
[37:50] | Okay. | 明白 |
[37:55] | A lot of things have gotten worse, but this is… | 很多事情都变糟糕了 但这个 |
[37:57] | pretty intuitive. | 变得很方便 |
[38:04] | Sylvia Karp. | 西尔维娅·卡普 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:20] | They have her? | 找到她了吗 |
[38:21] | It’s dialing. | 在呼叫中 |
[38:47] | Hang up. | 挂掉吧 |
[38:50] | No answer? | 没人接电话吗 |
[38:54] | They’re gone. | 他们过世了 |
[39:00] | I, I have a few of those. Why don’t you keep it? | 我 我有好几个 你留着吧 |
[39:04] | You could try someone else later. | 晚点你可以试试找其他人 |
[39:14] | One new message from Samuel. | 您有一条来自塞缪尔新消息 |
[39:20] | Hey, June. Uh, I hope this is working. | 嘿 朱恩 但愿是这样用的 |
[39:23] | I wanted to tell you that um, I just wanna look around. | 我想告诉你 我想在附近转转 |
[39:28] | Uh, everything is really different. | 一切都很不一样了 |
[39:32] | And, I’m | 另外 我 |
[39:35] | And I wanted to give you the space that you need. | 我想留给你一些空间 |
[39:37] | I’ll be back in an hour or so, I promise. | 我大概1小时后回来 我保证 |
[39:43] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[39:47] | You’re the only person I know here. | 我在这 只认识你 |
[40:33] | 前往 凤凰城 | |
[40:37] | Edward can’t come with us, | 爱德华不能和我们一起去 |
[40:39] | he’ll draw too much attention. | 他会引起太多注意 |
[40:41] | He has to stay here. | 他必须待在这里 |
[40:43] | Our plan… | 我们的计划 |
[40:46] | was to leave tomorrow | 是明天启程 |
[40:47] | to give ourselves time to get across the border. | 这样我们就有足够的时间 过边境 |
[40:53] | It’ll be so much harder to leave after your birthday, is it? | 等过了你生日再走就更难了 是吧 |
[40:56] | I need another night. | 我还需要多一天 |
[41:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:18] | How did, um, | 你是怎么 |
[41:20] | how did you fall through the… | 怎么穿越 |
[41:23] | wormhole? | 虫洞的 |
[41:24] | It was a fight. | 因为一次争吵 |
[41:26] | A fight? | 一次争吵吗 |
[41:28] | Was it a fight? | 那次是争吵吗 |
[41:30] | Yes, it was a fight. | 是的 那就是争吵 |
[41:32] | Yeah, you know, I, I think I would, | 好吧 你看 我 我觉得我倾向于 |
[41:34] | I’d call it more like a disagreement. | 称之为意见分歧 |
[41:36] | I was telling him, very methodically, | 当时我非常清楚地告诉他 |
[41:39] | may I just remind you, | 我只是想提醒你一下 |
[41:42] | of all the things that were wrong in our relationship. | 在我们的关系中所有不好的事 |
[41:48] | Yeah. Tell me more. | 好吧 然后呢 |
[41:51] | I don’t know. I felt like we were travelling | 我不太确定 感觉有时我们好像 |
[41:54] | at different speeds sometimes. | 生活节奏有点不一样 |
[41:56] | And I think… | 而且我觉得 |
[41:58] | you needed to make a joke out of everything. | 每件事你都要拿来开个玩笑 |
[42:01] | I mean, it was a great joke. | 那可是个很棒的笑话 |
[42:03] | Yeah, but, your timing, it’s just horrific. | 没错 但是 你讲的时机 太糟糕了 |
[42:07] | Bad timing. | 时机不好 |
[42:08] | Okay, All right. Ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[42:10] | – What does David Bowie do— – Okay, see? | -大卫·鲍伊会做什么 -看到了吧 |
[42:12] | See what I’m saying? Here we go. | 我刚才说什么来着 这就开始了 |
[42:13] | Okay, so the joke I was trying to tell that day— | 好吧 那天我想讲的笑话是 |
[42:15] | No. | 不 |
[42:16] | What does David Bowie do after the gym? | 大卫·鲍伊健身后会做什么 |
[42:19] | Oh, my god. See what I’m saying? | 天呐 你明白我的意思了吧 |
[42:20] | This… | 这个 |
[42:22] | is the joke he travelled through time and space to tell? | 是他穿越了时空才讲完的笑话吗 |
[42:26] | This is it. | 正是 |
[42:28] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[42:28] | I didn’t know the circumstances when I originally told it. | 当初我讲的时候并不了解情况 |
[42:33] | This is so weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[42:38] | It’s getting better. | 好一点了 |
[42:44] | He’s Laura’s age, you know? | 他和劳拉同龄 你知道吗 |
[42:47] | Oh, well, not technically. | 严格来说不是 |
[42:51] | Should we tell her? | 我们该告诉她吗 |
[42:53] | – I’m sorry. Who, who’s Laura? – My daughter. | -抱歉 谁 劳拉是谁 -我女儿 |
[42:54] | I don’t think she would believe us. | 我不觉得她会相信我们 |
[42:59] | Well, as long as the timing still works out, | 只要这个趁这个时机把事情解决掉 |
[43:04] | Laura doesn’t need to know. | 劳拉不需要知道 |
[43:12] | She’s different, you know, | 你知道吗 她变了 |
[43:14] | from whatever June you knew. | 和你之前认识的那个朱恩不一样了 |
[43:18] | You don’t know, it hasn’t happened to you yet. | 你不懂 你没经历过 |
[43:22] | Don’t be a dick, Samuel. | 别说混话 塞缪尔 |
[43:23] | It’s not, not physical. | 这不是 不是身体上的 |
[43:26] | Well, it’s priorities, memories… | 是生活的重心 记忆 |
[43:29] | personality. | 还有性格 |
[43:38] | Don’t you guys miss food? | 你们不想念食物吗 |
[43:42] | Yes. | 当然想 |
[43:44] | Yes. | 想 |
[43:57] | Absolutely no choice, no matter. | 我没别的办法 |
[43:58] | I had to bring him home. | 我只能把他带回家 |
[44:00] | You brought Buddy and Sally for dinner, | 你带巴迪和莎莉来吃晚饭 |
[44:02] | and I’m serving leftovers! | 而我能摆上来的只有剩菜剩饭 |
[44:04] | No, honey. You’re… Now you’re… | 不 亲爱的 你怎么说 |
[44:05] | Leftovers? | 剩菜剩饭 |
[44:07] | How could we have leftovers? We ate out last night. | 我们怎么可能有剩菜 我们昨晚出去吃了 |
[44:09] | We had breakfast in. | 我们在家吃了早餐 |
[44:45] | I can’t believe you kept all my stuff, for so long. | 难以置信你还留着我的东西 都那么久了 |
[44:56] | Did Samuel help you call your family? | 塞缪尔有没有帮你联系家人 |
[45:00] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[45:04] | But, um… | 但是 |
[45:07] | It’s kinda hard to track them all down. | 想找到他们有点难 |
[45:10] | I wasn’t really sure what I would say to them anymore. | 我都不知道要跟他们说什么 |
[45:14] | So many of our friends are gone. | 我们有那么多朋友都离开了 |
[45:17] | Other countries, or… | 去了别的国家 或者 |
[45:21] | Away. | 过世了 |
[45:24] | You picked a great time to come back. | 你回来的时机真好 |
[45:27] | So what’s your plan? | 那么你打算怎么办 |
[45:28] | You’re just gonna make a run for it? | 就这么逃走吗 |
[45:32] | What would happen if they found you? | 万一他们发现你了呢 |
[45:37] | You feel the same. | 感觉跟以前一样 |
[45:43] | It’s me. | 因为就是我 |
[45:48] | You gotta get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[45:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:54] | You look so sad. | 你看起来很不开心 |
[46:03] | Music on. | 播放音乐 |
[46:06] | You can’t do it. | 你控制不了 |
[46:07] | Yes, I can. Music on. | 我能行 播放音乐 |
[46:10] | -Mu… mu… – Stop it. | -播 播 -省省吧 |
[46:12] | Music on. | 播放音乐 |
[46:14] | It doesn’t know you. | 它识别不了你 |
[46:20] | – Come on, June. – No. | -来吧 朱恩 -不 |
[46:22] | June, come on. | 朱恩 来吧 |
[46:23] | You gotta escape this one way or another. | 无论如何 你都要逃离这一切 |
[46:29] | Music on. | 音乐 起 |
[46:31] | Volume, low. | 音量 低 |
[46:50] | ♪ Is this love ♪ | ♪ 这就是爱吗 ♪ |
[46:53] | ♪ Is this emotion ♪ | ♪ 这就是情感吗 ♪ |
[46:58] | ♪ Is this how ♪ | ♪ 这就是如何 ♪ |
[47:00] | Wonderful. Where is Rich? | 太棒了 瑞奇在哪里 |
[47:02] | Wait, he’s in the bathtub, why? | 等等 他在浴缸里 怎么了 |
[47:03] | Well, I didn’t want him popping in on us suddenly. | 我可不想他突然再跳出来 |
[47:06] | ♪ Is this sky ♪ | ♪ 这就是天空吗 ♪ |
[47:10] | ♪ Is this devotion ♪ | ♪ 这就是奉献吗 ♪ |
[47:14] | ♪ Is this love ♪ | ♪ 这就是爱吗 ♪ |
[47:16] | ♪ Oh, is this something more ♪ | ♪ 还是别的什么 ♪ |
[47:24] | ♪ Like a cosmic feeling ♪ | ♪ 像一种无边无垠的感觉 ♪ |
[47:29] | ♪ Like a cosmic feeling ♪ | ♪ 像一种无边无垠的感觉 ♪ |
[47:33] | ♪ Like a cosmic feeling ♪ | ♪ 像一种无边无垠的感觉 ♪ |
[47:37] | ♪ Like a cosmic feeling ♪ | ♪ 像一种无边无垠的感觉 ♪ |
[47:57] | Are you sure she’s dead? | 你确定她死了吗 |
[48:00] | I guess we don’t even know if she’s a she. | 我们甚至不知道它是不是个母鸟 |
[48:05] | I put her on the balcony, | 我把她放阳台上了 |
[48:06] | ’cause I thought she might wanna fly away | 我以为她可能想飞走 |
[48:07] | to her little bird family. | 回到她的小鸟之家 |
[48:11] | And she tried. | 她的确尝试了 |
[48:14] | Well, we have to bury it. | 好吧 我们得把它埋了 |
[48:19] | Will you get me a shovel? | 你能帮我拿把铲子吗 |
[48:23] | Or a spoon? | 或者 勺子也行 |
[48:26] | Got it. | 明白 |
[48:43] | I can’t hold it. | 我不敢动它 |
[48:49] | I can get it. | 我来 |
[49:04] | Here lies bird. | 小鸟于此长眠 |
[49:09] | I’m Catholic. | 我是天主教徒 |
[49:12] | I’m agnostic. | 我是疑神论者 |
[49:16] | Rest in peace, bird. | 安息吧 小鸟 |
[49:37] | Sadie Karp. | 请接赛迪·卡普 |
[49:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:46] | Age… | 年龄吗 |
[49:49] | Fifty-five? | 55岁吧 |
[49:58] | Hi, is, is Sadie there? Sadie? Is… | 你好 是赛迪吗 赛迪吗 |
[50:01] | Is this, is this Sadie? | 是赛迪吗 |
[50:08] | You, you sound really different, | 你 你听起来很不一样 |
[50:11] | This is… I’m,… | 我是 我是 |
[50:15] | My name’s Eli. I’m a friend of your brother’s, Edward. | 我叫伊莱 我是你哥哥爱德华的朋友 |
[50:21] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[50:23] | Listen. No, no, no. Hey. | 听我说 不不不 听着 |
[50:25] | I’m really sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[50:27] | I just, I, | 我就是 我 |
[50:28] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with Edward, and, | 我一直想联系爱德华 |
[50:31] | I was wondering if maybe you, | 我在想也许你 |
[50:33] | you might know what happened to him. | 你也许知道他怎么了 |
[50:46] | So he just disappeared? | 那他就这么消失了 |
[50:51] | Yeah, I know. That sounds, just… | 我知道 只是这听起来 |
[50:54] | Just sounds like Eddie. | 听起来像是爱迪会做的事情 |
[50:58] | And, how, how are you? | 那你怎么样 |
[51:02] | How are you, dealing with… | 你怎么面对 |
[51:05] | with the loss of… | 失去 |
[51:12] | You had twins? | 你有对双胞胎吗 |
[51:15] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么 |
[51:17] | I’m sorry. I think, | 抱歉 我是想着 |
[51:19] | he would’ve, he would’ve loved to have met them. | 他应该 应该会想见到他们的 |
[51:20] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么 |
[51:31] | You know, that makes sense, | 的确 你说的对 |
[51:32] | ’cause they’d be all grown up now. | 毕竟他们现在都长大了 |
[51:42] | No, yeah, yeah. | 不 是的 是的 |
[51:43] | No, I get it. That’s a, that’s a lot to be. | 不 我懂的 这很复杂 |
[51:46] | You know, a mom and a wife, and… | 你有母亲 有妻子 |
[51:48] | you have kids, and… | 还有孩子 |
[51:51] | What about your, your, your family? | 那你的家人怎么样 |
[51:53] | Your mom and dad? | 你的父母 |
[51:55] | Do you still talk to them? | 你还和他们有联系吗 |
[52:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:06] | Right, no. Yeah. Of course. | 对的 不 是的 当然 |
[52:08] | You know, I understand that that is, | 我明白 |
[52:11] | It’s a difficult thing to deal with, and, | 这很难面对 这些事情 |
[52:18] | Hey, where are you guys, based at? | 你们现在住在哪儿啊 |
[52:20] | Are you still living in the same place? Up on… | 你们还住在原来的地方吗 |
[52:24] | That’s really far. You guys moved? | 那还挺远的 你们搬家了吗 |
[52:30] | Right. | 是的 |
[52:33] | No, that’s… | 不不 那样 |
[52:35] | that’s really good. | 那样很好 |
[52:41] | Do you need anything? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[52:44] | Do, do you need anything? | 你们有什么需要吗 |
[52:46] | I, I just, I know that that’s a weird thing to ask you, | 我知道这样问很奇怪 |
[52:49] | but if there’s anything I can do to help, | 但如果有我能帮得上的 |
[52:53] | I would love to… | 我很乐意 |
[52:55] | No, I can call you back. | 不 我可以给你回电话 |
[53:00] | I just, I could… | 就是 我可以 |
[53:01] | I could call you, and then, you could… | 我可以给你打电话 然后你就可以 |
[53:07] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[53:10] | I’m really sorry about all of this. | 我真的很抱歉发生的一切 |
[53:12] | I just, I just want you to know that wherever he is… | 我只是 我只想让你知道 无论他在哪里 |
[53:17] | he’s okay. | 他现在很好 |
[53:22] | You too. | 你也是 |
[53:24] | Okay, you too. | 好的 你也一样 |
[53:43] | I like your hair down. | 我喜欢你散着头发 |
[53:47] | No. | 我不喜欢 |
[53:50] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[53:53] | How what happened? | 什么怎么回事 |
[53:55] | It’s just my hair, | 就是我的头发 |
[53:56] | it’s thinning. | 越来越稀了 |
[53:59] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[54:03] | That’s not bad. | 没那么严重呀 |
[54:06] | No one my age has this. | 我这个年纪的没有这样的 |
[54:10] | I don’t know, I just feel manly, | 说不好 我就是感觉自己像个男的 |
[54:13] | and like, gross. | 而且 我觉得很恶心 |
[54:15] | Nobody else sees that, but you. | 除了你没人看得到 |
[54:18] | Yeah, but I know it’s there. | 是啊 但我心里知道 |
[54:21] | And I know that most women have, like, 50 years | 而且我知道大多数女人都在50多岁后 |
[54:23] | before their hair falls out, | 才开始掉头发 |
[54:25] | or thins, or balds. | 头发才会变稀 或者秃顶 |
[54:29] | I just hate that word, “balds.” | “秃顶”这词好讨厌 |
[54:33] | See this? | 看到这个吗 |
[54:36] | I wear either a Band-Aid or a sweater, | 我要么贴个创可贴 要么穿毛衣 |
[54:39] | or both. Every day. | 或者两个都用 每天如此 |
[54:42] | – Why? – Birthmark. | -怎么回事 -胎记 |
[54:45] | – A birthmark? – Yes. | -胎记吗 -没错 |
[54:47] | Okay, I have literal death on my head. | 好吧 那我头上这个就要了命了 |
[54:50] | So… | 所以说 |
[54:51] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别扯了 |
[54:53] | A ponytail is a perfectly normal thing to wear on your head. | 扎个马尾多正常啊 |
[54:56] | Consider 40 summers of long-sleeved shirts. | 想想穿40个夏天的长袖是什么滋味 |
[55:01] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[55:02] | And dozens of excuses at the ready | 以及随时准备数十个借口来搪塞 |
[55:04] | as to why I am wearing a bandage on my arm at the beach. | 在海边被问到为什么胳膊上贴个创口贴 |
[55:09] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[55:10] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[55:12] | You know how much I love Bowie, right? | 你知道我有多爱鲍伊 对吧 |
[55:16] | Okay, he was all about flaws. | 他全身上下都是毛病 |
[55:18] | The guy had a weird eye. | 那家伙一只眼睛怪怪的 |
[55:19] | He had, I mean, messed up teeth. | 牙齿也很糟糕 |
[55:24] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[55:25] | Totally badass. | 彻头彻尾混蛋一个 |
[55:27] | I mean, yeah, he was. | 是啊 曾经是 |
[55:31] | Then again, he didn’t have a birthmark, did he? | 可话又说回来 他没有胎记 |
[55:34] | He also wasn’t balding. | 他也没秃顶 |
[55:38] | – And he got his teeth fixed. – Yes. | -他还把牙整好了 -对 |
[55:39] | – Didn’t he? – Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[55:40] | – So what am I talking about? – I don’t know. Forget him. | -我到底在说什么 -鬼知道 别说他了 |
[55:48] | Give me help with the… Yeah. | 帮我弄一下 好 |
[55:50] | My god. | 老天 |
[56:02] | Sam! Over here. | 山姆 过来 |
[56:05] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[56:07] | You’re looking good. | 你看起来不错 |
[56:08] | Right on pace. | 不紧不慢 |
[56:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[56:12] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[56:14] | I don’t want you to miss this. | 我不想你错过这个 |
[56:31] | That bird is the only one that comes out at night. | 那只鸟是唯一晚上出来活动的 |
[56:39] | I think it’s hiding. | 我猜它也在躲避什么 |
[56:49] | I don’t wanna leave without you. | 我不想丢下你自己走 |
[57:07] | Close article. | 关闭文章 |
[57:19] | ♪ Wait, honey honey ♪ | ♪ 等等 亲爱的宝贝 ♪ |
[57:26] | When I’m sad, | 我伤心时 |
[57:29] | be sad, I’m not happy, | 我很难过 我不开心 |
[57:31] | I wanna be happy. | 我想要高兴起来 |
[57:36] | ♪ I will never get to sleep ♪ | ♪ 我永远不会入眠 ♪ |
[57:41] | ♪ Rebel, rebel, no ♪ | ♪ 叛逆 反抗 不 ♪ |
[57:45] | ♪ I can never get to sleep ♪ | ♪ 我永远无法入眠 ♪ |
[57:49] | ♪ I’m a rebel, rebel, no ♪ | ♪ 我是个叛逆者 叛逆者 不 ♪ |
[57:54] | ♪ Hold me till I get to sleep ♪ | ♪ 抱着我 到我入眠 ♪ |
[58:19] | ♪ Oh baby bring me home to bed ♪ | ♪ 哦宝贝 带我回家睡觉 ♪ |
[58:25] | ♪ Rebel, rebel, no ♪ | ♪ 叛逆 反抗 不 ♪ |
[58:29] | ♪ Lightning dances in my head ♪ | ♪ 闪电在我脑海中飞舞 ♪ |
[58:34] | ♪ Devil, devil ♪ | ♪ 魔鬼 魔鬼 ♪ |
[58:37] | Not… not there. | 不 别动哪里 |
[58:39] | Yeah. | 不能碰 |
[58:41] | ♪ Not a pebble, pebble ♪ | ♪ 不是卵石 不是卵石 ♪ |
[58:46] | ♪ So, baby bring me home to bed ♪ | ♪ 所以 宝贝 带我回家睡觉吧 ♪ |
[58:49] | ♪ I need you to press me down ♪ | ♪ 我要你把我扑倒 ♪ |
[58:52] | ♪ Before my body flies away from me ♪ | ♪ 在我的肉体飞离我之前 ♪ |
[59:08] | Do you have a… | 你有那个 |
[59:10] | Oh, yeah. Um… | 噢 有 |
[59:18] | I got one. | 我有一个 |
[59:24] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[59:28] | These things just kick right in, right? | 这玩意生效真快 是吧 |
[59:30] | – I mean, I don’t… – I think so. | -我不是那个意思 -我觉得没错 |
[59:32] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[59:35] | So you guys are going to Mexico? | 所以你们是要去墨西哥吗 |
[59:37] | But… | 但是 |
[59:39] | I just got here. | 我才刚到这里 |
[1:00:04] | Do you think… | 你有没有觉得 |
[1:00:07] | ’cause you came here, | 既然你都能过来这 |
[1:00:12] | could we go back there? | 那我们有可能回去吗 |
[1:00:21] | What happens if… | 要是 |
[1:00:24] | if it closes and I don’t come back? | 要是它关闭了 我还没回来呢 |
[1:00:28] | From everything I’ve seen in this place… | 从我在这的观察来看 |
[1:00:31] | it would be better if you don’t. | 你不回来更好 |
[1:00:33] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -对 |
[1:00:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:00:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:50] | – We’re compatible! – Okay! | -我们哪里都很合适哦 -好了 |
[1:00:55] | How do you even know anyway? | 那你又是怎么知道的 |
[1:01:18] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[1:01:19] | Okay. Well, I don’t. Okay? | 好 我不知道 行了吧 |
[1:01:21] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:23] | And that is why I need the grand gesture. | 所以我需要你表现出来 |
[1:01:40] | Can you just give me an example? | 你能给我举个例子吗 |
[1:01:42] | I won’t do that one. I’ll just do something like it. I promise. | 我不会照搬的 我会变通一下 我保证 |
[1:01:46] | No, see that’s exactly what I’m saying. I just… | 不 这正是我说的意思 我只是 |
[1:01:50] | I need you to be able to like, read my mind sometimes. | 有的时候我需要你能读懂我的心思 |
[1:01:54] | I just, I can’t, I can’t do that, June. | 我做不到 朱恩 |
[1:01:57] | Well, like, that’s what I need. | 但那是我所需要的 |
[1:01:58] | And you can’t give it to me. | 但你却给不了我 |
[1:02:00] | And now, David Bowie is dead. | 现在大卫·鲍伊死了 |
[1:02:02] | Oh, please, please, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 拜托 拜托 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:02:08] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[1:02:11] | What? | 什么情况 |
[1:02:17] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[1:03:05] | June? | 朱恩 |
[1:03:12] | Oh, my god. Here she is. | 天呐 她来了 |
[1:03:22] | Edward. Edward! Oh, my god! | 爱德华 爱德华 天呐 |
[1:03:25] | Holy crap! What was that? Did you see that? | 天呐 到底发生了什么 你看到了吗 |
[1:03:28] | Yeah. Hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 嗯 没关系 没关系 |
[1:03:30] | I’m back, I’m here, and… | 我回来了 我在这 还有 |
[1:03:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:03:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, hello, new person in my living room. | 你好 出现我客厅里的新客人 |
[1:03:41] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[1:03:44] | – I’m… Who are you? – Uh, she’s… | -我是 你是谁 -她是 |
[1:03:48] | Uh, she’s an old friend. | 她是位老朋友 |
[1:03:53] | What? I mean, what… I mean, what… | 什么 我是说 这是什么 |
[1:03:55] | What was that? Was I hallucinating? | 之前那是什么 是我出现幻觉了吗 |
[1:03:57] | Um, no. It’s a really long story. | 不是 这个事说来话长 |
[1:04:00] | Uh, I promise I’ll tell you later. | 我保证之后会讲给你 |
[1:04:02] | Tell me about it later? Tell me now, you dick. | 之后讲给我 现在就讲 你个混蛋 |
[1:04:07] | Uh, what happened is, uh… | 事情是这样的 |
[1:04:11] | I met… Uh, we… | 我遇到了 我们 |
[1:04:15] | -We… – I’m sorry I’m intruding. | -我们 -抱歉打断一下 |
[1:04:18] | You have a very lovely home. | 你家非常的漂亮 |
[1:04:25] | Is that a jewelry kit? | 那是个首饰盒吗 |
[1:04:29] | You know we really need to… | 我们真的需要好好 |
[1:04:31] | I mean, can we do this another time with your friend? | 我是说 我们能下次再请你的朋友吗 |
[1:04:33] | – I don’t… – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -我不想 -好 |
[1:04:35] | Gosh, this is lovely. | 天呐 这个真漂亮 |
[1:04:36] | So, you make jewelry then? | 你是做珠宝的吗 |
[1:04:39] | Uh, yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[1:04:42] | Yeah I started just a couple of weeks ago, | 我才开始做没几周时间 |
[1:04:45] | actually just, um… | 实际只是 |
[1:04:46] | collecting different charms and things. | 收集一些不同的小首饰什么的 |
[1:04:48] | I thought maybe I’d, I don’t know, | 我觉得我差不多能做 我也不太清楚 |
[1:04:51] | make a bracelet or something. | 差不多能做个手镯啥的 |
[1:04:52] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[1:04:55] | Where do you find these, these charms? | 你在哪找到这些小首饰的 |
[1:04:59] | Um, different places. | 在不同的地方 |
[1:05:01] | You know, um, estate sales are good, uh… | 像一些庭院甩卖就很不错 |
[1:05:04] | Garage sales. Mm. | 车库甩卖啊 |
[1:05:13] | Where did you find this one? | 这个你是从哪找到的 |
[1:05:16] | This one, um… | 这个嘛 |
[1:05:18] | Uh, this one, um, | 这个 |
[1:05:20] | this funny old man… | 是街上一个 |
[1:05:22] | – …just down the street. – Sure. | -有趣的老头给的 -好吧 |
[1:05:31] | You know, uh… | 其实 |
[1:05:33] | I saw it happen. | 我当时看到了 |
[1:05:35] | I just happened to be on my way over. | 我在过来的路上刚遇到 |
[1:05:38] | You… you saw him disappear? | 你 你看到他消失了 |
[1:05:41] | I did. | 我看到了 |
[1:05:45] | I mean, what, like, what was that, right? | 那是 那是什么情况 |
[1:05:48] | Like what? Well… | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:50] | I think when David Bowie died, | 我觉得大卫·鲍伊死的时候 |
[1:05:52] | the universe broke. | 宇宙破裂了 |
[1:06:00] | That’s exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[1:06:02] | Yeah. | 没错的 |
[1:06:03] | It makes perfect sense. | 这样才说得通 |
[1:06:07] | And I wasn’t hallucinating. | 而且我没有出现幻觉 |
[1:06:09] | I don’t think so. | 你肯定没有出现幻觉 |
[1:06:14] | The world did feel really different when he died. | 他死的时候 整个世界都感觉有些异样 |
[1:06:16] | I told you. | 我跟你说过的 |
[1:06:19] | I told him. | 我跟他说过的 |
[1:06:22] | I bet. | 我相信 |
[1:06:23] | Well… | 好了 |
[1:06:25] | I should, I should go. | 我 我该走了 |
[1:06:48] | Goodbye, Edward. | 再见 爱德华 |
[1:07:01] | Gosh, you’re so pretty. | 天呐 你真漂亮 |
[1:07:09] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:07:27] | We’re moving. | 我们要搬家 |
[1:07:29] | I mean, I can’t, I can’t… | 我是说 我没办法 |
[1:07:32] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[1:08:16] | Come on, little fella. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[1:08:19] | Could be a girl bird. | 可能是只母鸟 |
[1:08:21] | Little fella-ette. | 小母家伙 |
[1:08:28] | Do you remember being a teenager? | 你还记得青少年的时候吗 |
[1:08:33] | Not really. | 不是很清楚了 |
[1:08:37] | I remember the cars. | 我还记得那些车子 |
[1:08:41] | I do. | 我记得 |
[1:08:46] | I remember the first time I sat next to a boy. | 我记得我第一次坐在一个男孩旁边 |
[1:08:50] | Like this. | 就像现在这样 |
[1:08:54] | We sat next to each other at a movie. | 我们坐在一起看一部电影 |
[1:08:59] | It was the first date I ever went on. | 那是我的第一次约会 |
[1:09:03] | He was looking at the screen, | 他在看着大荧幕 |
[1:09:05] | with almost his entire fist in his mouth, | 他整个拳头都快塞嘴里了 |
[1:09:09] | picking his teeth. | 他在剔牙 |
[1:09:10] | I remember popcorn. | 我记得爆米花 |
[1:09:14] | And I couldn’t imagine… | 我简直无法想象 |
[1:09:18] | that he thought about me. | 他会想我 |
[1:09:21] | That he wanted me. | 他想要我 |
[1:09:24] | That… | 还有 |
[1:09:27] | He had any intentions at all | 他竟然会对我 |
[1:09:31] | about me. | 有想法 |
[1:09:41] | How did it all work out? | 你们最后怎么解决的 |
[1:09:51] | We’re not together, Edward and me. | 我们分开了 爱德华和我 |
[1:10:01] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[1:10:04] | He ruined my life. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[1:10:12] | Not his fault, really. | 其实不是他的错 |
[1:10:16] | David Bowie’s fault. | 大卫·鲍伊的错 |
[1:10:24] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:10:58] | Well, I guess I… | 我想我 |
[1:11:01] | better pack. | 该去打包行李了 |
[1:11:07] | Yeah, we’ll pack soon. | 我们等下再去打包 |
[1:11:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:11:11] | Kinda liking it here, right now. | 我现在有点喜欢这里了 |