英文名称:Spell
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Marquis! | 马奎斯 |
[00:58] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[01:02] | No! | 不要啊 |
[01:07] | Dad! No! No! | 爸爸 不要 不要 |
[01:09] | Please! Help! | 求你了 救命 |
[01:40] | – Marq! – Babe? | -马奎 -宝贝 |
[01:43] | I have been pounding this door for the last ten minutes. | 我都敲了10分钟门了 |
[01:46] | There’s something wrong with the knob. | 这门把手坏了 |
[01:48] | Yeah, it’s jammed. What would you do now? | 是的 它卡住了 你想干啥呀 |
[01:50] | Marq, don’t start with me. I am late. | 马奎 别惹我生气 我要迟到了 |
[01:52] | Just break it down. | 把门撞开就好了 |
[01:53] | This a Belgian, imported, $1500 door. | 这可是从比利时进口的1500刀的门啊 |
[01:55] | There is no scenario sort of fire or global catastrophe | 只要不发生火灾或者世界末日 |
[01:58] | in which I’m gonna use my foot to kick down a $1500 door. | 我是不会踢开我的1500刀的门的 |
[02:01] | – I don’t care how much the door costs. – $1500. | -我才不管这门多少钱 -1500刀 |
[02:04] | 1500? Just break down the door. | 1500刀 快把门打开 |
[02:05] | Uh, I’m gonna go call a locksmith, okay? | 那我打电话叫个开锁的人来怎么样 |
[02:07] | No, wait, Marq! You break down this damn door! | 不 等等 马奎 你快把这该死的门弄开 |
[02:09] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[02:10] | Right now, or I swear to God! | 马上开门 否则别怪我不客气 |
[02:12] | – Marq! – I’m on the phone right now, okay? | -马奎 -我正在打电话呢 好么 |
[02:15] | I’m talking to the locksmith. | 我正在和开锁工说话呢 |
[02:17] | They said there’s only four people ahead of us. | 他们说我们得排队 前面还有4个人 |
[02:19] | – Be like three hours. – That’s all. Marq, come on! | -可能得3个小时 -就这样吧 马奎快点 |
[02:21] | This is very important. I can’t be late for this meeting. | 这个会议很重要 我不能迟到 |
[02:24] | I’m sorry. I’m on the phone still, okay? So I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 我还在打电话呢 我听不到你 |
[02:28] | Marq? Goddamn you, Marq. | 马奎 你这该死的 马奎 |
[02:39] | What? I mean, hey, hey. | 别生气啊 喂喂 |
[02:43] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[02:46] | Marquis T. Woods, I hate you. | 马奎斯·T伍兹 我恨你 |
[02:52] | But thank you for rescuing me. | 但是 还是很感谢你救了我 |
[02:56] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[02:58] | I love that butt! | 我喜欢那样的屁股 |
[03:06] | Fight. I want to fucking fight. | 打架 我他妈的想打一架 |
[03:09] | And when I say “I”, I mean you, my messenger of fucking doom. | 我说的就是你 我他妈的丧门星 |
[03:12] | Marquis T. Fucking Woods. | 马奎斯·T狗日伍兹. |
[03:14] | My personal goddamn gladiator. | 我专属的讨人厌的角斗士 |
[03:17] | But has he lost his bite? | 但是他已经失去战斗力了吗 |
[03:20] | Don’t think for one second, that just because | 别想多了 那只是因为 |
[03:22] | the majority of the plaintiffs in this case | 这案子里的大多数原告 |
[03:24] | happen to be “my people,” | 恰好是”我的黑人兄弟” |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:872个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:120个,六级词汇:42个,GRE词汇:68个,托福词汇:76个,考研词汇:129个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:233个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:26] | that I don’t plan on taking that ball straight to their end zone | 所以我并不想一击毙命 |
[03:29] | and cramming that ball down the throats of their attorneys. | 打得他们满地找牙 |
[03:33] | And that doesn’t bother you? | 这会不会使你为难 |
[03:36] | Bother me? | 为难 |
[03:37] | Though the plaintiffs are black, | 尽管原告是黑人 |
[03:39] | their attorneys are white. Correction: lily white. | 他们的律师是白人 更正一下 纯白种人 |
[03:42] | This is a class-action lawsuit of some public delicacy, | 这是一起集体诉讼案件 |
[03:46] | so we must deal with it delicately. | 所以我们必须体面地解决问题 |
[03:50] | Why use fists when we’ve not yet exhausted words? | 能用嘴解决的问题为啥要动手呢 |
[03:54] | You’re right, Marquis. As always. | 你说得对 马奎斯 一向如此 |
[03:59] | That’s why I love you. | 这就是我喜欢你的地方 |
[04:00] | Except I don’t do it for your love. | 但我不是为了你才这么做的 |
[04:02] | No, Wyman. I do it for your money. | 没错 怀曼 我只是为了钱 |
[04:04] | Cha-ching, dear friend. | 瞧好吧 亲爱的朋友 |
[04:13] | Mr. Woods, an Otis Peeley, Esquire, on the line for you. | 伍兹先生 奥蒂斯·匹莱正给您打电话 |
[04:16] | Don’t know if I’m familiar with an | 不知道我是不是认识 |
[04:18] | attorney by that name, Peeley… | 一个叫匹莱的律师 |
[04:20] | What does he want? | 他有什么事吗 |
[04:21] | Family matter, he said. He’s calling from Kentucky. | 他说是家里的事 他从肯塔基州打来电话 |
[04:29] | – Put him through. – Yes, sir. Transferring him now. | -把他转过来 -好的先生 正在为您转接 |
[04:33] | Good day, Mr. Woods. Thank you for taking my call. | 您好 伍兹先生 谢谢您能接听我的电话 |
[04:36] | I’m afraid I have some bad news about your father. | 很抱歉是关于您父亲的坏消息 |
[04:40] | He’s passed away. | 他去世了 |
[04:42] | I sure am sorry to give you this news, | 请节哀顺变 |
[04:45] | but you are listed as the next of kin | 但是您是他的直系亲属 |
[04:47] | and there are matters of his estate | 有一些他的遗产问题 |
[04:48] | that need to be resolved. | 需要您处理 |
[04:50] | You don’t talk about him very much. What was he like? | 你很少提到他 他是个什么样的人啊 |
[04:56] | Ah, you know, I haven’t seen him since I was a kid, baby. | 我从很小的时候就没见过他了 宝贝 |
[05:00] | Not since I ran away from Appalachia and didn’t look back. | 我从阿帕拉契亚逃跑后就再也没回去过 |
[05:04] | Let’s say… he wasn’t a kind man. | 这么说吧 他不算是个好人 |
[05:06] | Just… | 只是 |
[05:10] | stuck in time a little bit. | 比较保守 |
[05:12] | It’ll be good for you to get this closure, Marq. | 现在都结束了 这对你来说是好事 马奎 |
[05:14] | This place sounds more than just a little stuck in time. | 这地方听起来不只是有点保守啊 |
[05:17] | They even got electricity out there? | 那里通电了吗 |
[05:19] | – Elec-what? – And indoor plumbing, right? | -什么电 -还有室内水管设施 对吧 |
[05:22] | They even got black people? | 那里甚至有黑人 |
[05:24] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 别闹了 |
[05:25] | This man was your dad’s father. | 那可是你们父亲的父亲 |
[05:28] | So, this weekend’s pickup game, workout, | 所以 这个周末的篮球赛 训练 |
[05:32] | dance class, hang out with your homies, whatever it is, | 舞蹈课 鬼混 不管是什么 |
[05:35] | deem it canceled, because we are all going up there | 必须取消 因为我们所有人都要去 |
[05:39] | to pay our final respects, and that’s all there is to it. | 参加葬礼 就这么定了 |
[05:44] | Okay, change of subject matter. | 好了 换个话题吧 |
[05:46] | Ty, let’s talk about this kid | 泰 我们谈一下那个在学校 |
[05:48] | that’s been bullying you at school. | 霸凌你的同学吧 |
[05:59] | So, Ty, tell me what’s going on. | 好吧 泰 说说什么情况 |
[06:03] | Social media shit, Dad. You wouldn’t understand. | 该死的社交媒体 爸爸 你会不懂的 |
[06:07] | I think I do understand quite well. | 我觉得我非常清楚 |
[06:09] | Look, always remember, you talk to your teachers, | 听着 一定要记住 有事找老师 |
[06:12] | but whatever you do, don’t fight. | 但不管你做什么 不要打架 |
[06:14] | That’s just what they expect from us. | 这也是他们希望我们做到的 |
[06:18] | Now, you see, baby? That was easy. | 看见没有宝贝儿 很容易解决 |
[06:59] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮啊 |
[07:03] | What do you say we listen to some music? | 来点音乐怎么样 |
[07:07] | Any requests? Anything y’all want to hear? Not hear? | 想听什么呀 尽管说 不想听吗 |
[07:12] | Sam? Ty? | 萨姆 泰 |
[07:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 不错 这就是我想听的 |
[07:32] | Kids, I used to sing this to your mama. | 孩子们 我曾经给你们妈妈唱过这首歌 |
[07:38] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[07:40] | Sing it, V. | 唱吧 沃儿 |
[07:42] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你是我的 ♪ |
[08:50] | Son, ladder. The big one. | 儿子 拿过梯子来 那个大的 |
[08:54] | Diesel. | 柴油 |
[08:55] | Gotta love it. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[08:59] | Dad, how did you even know this place was here? | 爸爸 你怎么知道这个地方的 |
[09:02] | Well, son, they got apps for everything. | 哈哈 儿子 他们的软件里什么都有 |
[09:04] | I bet this place doesn’t even exist on a map. | 我打赌地图上都没有这个地方 |
[09:07] | Look, real talk, | 听着 说真的 |
[09:09] | your pops is a straight-up bush pilot. | 你爸爸我可是个很靠谱的飞行员 |
[09:11] | I could navigate by using the stars if I had to. | 如果需要的话我能根据星星导航 |
[09:13] | And this plane right here? This is what we call old school. | 那么这架飞机呢 正是我们口中的守旧派 |
[09:19] | – Right, baby? – Damn, it is hot. | -是不是 宝贝 -该死的 今天真热 |
[09:28] | Okay, this was nice. | 好吧 这很好 |
[09:30] | I’ll be in the plane writing in my | 我要在飞机里写我的日记了 |
[09:32] | journal, if anyone’s looking for me. | 有需要就来找我好了 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna hit the head. Anybody need anything? | 我要去趟卫生间 需要我捎点什么东西吗 |
[09:58] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我玩呢 |
[10:10] | Whoa, shit. Dammit… | 他妈的 该死 |
[10:20] | Hey. Yo, brother, any service around here? | 嘿 哥们 这里没有手机信号吗 |
[10:24] | Slavery times is over. | 奴隶时代早结束了 |
[10:27] | Pump your own damn gas. | 你得自己加那该死的油 |
[10:39] | No. | 算了 |
[10:40] | Let me see. | 让我看看呗 |
[10:41] | Uh… Damn, I ain’t gonna steal it. | 我他妈的又不会偷它 |
[10:45] | I just wanna look at it. | 就是看一下嘛 |
[10:52] | Hey, a mojo bag. I ain’t seen one of them since I was a kid. | 嘿 一个魔咒袋 我只在小时候见过一个 |
[10:58] | But even then, I wasn’t too sure what it was. | 就算看见了我也不知道它到底是干嘛的 |
[11:03] | Luck, man. | 代表运气 哥们儿 |
[11:04] | – Luck. – Yeah, luck. | -运气 -是的 运气 |
[11:06] | – You ever heard of it? – Well, sure, I heard of luck. | -你没听说过吗 -我当然听说过运气 |
[11:08] | – Protection? – Protection from what? | -护身符呢 -能防什么呢 |
[11:11] | From folks looking to conjure your ass. | 防那些对你施魔法的人 |
[11:18] | You must be rich. | 你很有钱啊 |
[11:22] | How much that cost you? | 这手机多少钱 |
[11:27] | I… I don’t know, really. | 我 我真不知道 |
[11:29] | You got it, but you ain’t know how much it costs? | 你平白得到一个手机却不知道价格吗 |
[11:39] | My, uh… My dad bought it for me. | 我 我爸爸给我买的 |
[11:42] | Shit. | 我去 |
[11:44] | There we go. | 就买这些吧 |
[11:46] | Let’s see there. Okay. | 我看一下 没问题 |
[11:49] | And you can keep the change there, Pop. | 不用找零了 老爹 |
[11:52] | Oh, and I need the facilities. I gotta take a leak. | 有卫生间么 我想方便一下 |
[11:55] | Privy’s out back. | 屋后面有个茅斯 |
[11:57] | With a quarter moon on the door, right? | 门上一定有一个月牙标志吧 是吧 |
[12:05] | It’s been nice, uh, talking to you, | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:07] | – getting to know you. – You have a good day. | -并且和你聊天 -祝你旅途愉快 |
[12:09] | You ain’t headed with that airplane | 你不会真的想开着飞机 |
[12:11] | up into yonder foothills, is you? | 去那边的山脚吧 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:15] | And you ain’t wanna be taking a mess of these along with you? | 那你不准备买些那玩意走吗 |
[12:19] | No, I’m cool. Thank you. | 不用了 我不需要 多谢了 |
[12:21] | I don’t believe in that stuff. | 我不太相信那些东西 |
[12:23] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[12:26] | – Can I have my phone back? – What’s up with your hand? | -能把手机还给我吗 -你的手怎么了 |
[12:29] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[12:34] | Busted it playing ball. | 打篮球弄伤了 |
[12:35] | Funny thing, though, after it healed? | 可是神奇的是 等它痊愈之后 |
[12:37] | Boom, Steph Curry all day. Jump shot’s money. | 我一下子斯蒂芬·库里附体 百投百中 |
[12:49] | Damn. | 我去 |
[12:51] | He really do have one. | 还真有个月牙 |
[13:07] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的吧 |
[13:09] | So what y’all doing up around here? | 那么到底你们干嘛来了 |
[13:12] | Funeral. My grandfather’s. | 葬礼 我爷爷的 |
[13:15] | I never met him. | 我从来没见过他 |
[13:17] | I ain’t heard of no one dying around here. | 我没听说这附近有人去世啊 |
[13:19] | No, further up that way. | 不是这里 在那边 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I best be gettin’. | 好吧 我最好赶紧钓鱼去了 |
[13:34] | Before them fish quit to jump. | 趁着还有鱼钓 |
[13:36] | And next time you want some service around here, | 下次你再想找信号的话 |
[13:39] | get you a 5G phone. | 先买个5G手机吧 |
[13:42] | It’s been years since we got 4Gs or 3Gs around here. | 这里4G和3G都是老古董了 |
[13:51] | Country-ass nigga. | 乡巴佬黑鬼 |
[13:53] | What? | 啥 |
[13:56] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[13:58] | I do not want to hear you use that | 以后不准再说那个词了 |
[14:00] | word again, do you understand me? | 记住没有 |
[14:02] | Yeah. I mean, Dad uses it. | 好吧 可是爸爸也说过 |
[14:05] | It’s every other word on his playlist. | 每个词都在他的词语列表里 |
[14:07] | Please. I am talking about “country-ass.” | 我说的是”乡巴佬”这个词 |
[14:09] | Don’t do that, hating other black folk. | 绝对不可以憎恨其他黑人 |
[14:11] | At some point, we were all country. | 500年前我们都是农民 |
[14:14] | I do not want to hear that word come out of your mouth. | 我就是不想听到你说那个词 |
[14:16] | – Yes, ma’am. – Damn right, “Yes, ma’am.” | -好吧 妈妈 -没错 “好吧 妈妈” |
[14:19] | Now get your sorry ass back in that plane. | 现在赶紧滚到飞机上去 |
[14:33] | Now you know there was no way I was gonna | 现在你知道我为什么不想 |
[14:35] | let my delicate derriere touch that. | 用那个卫生间了吧 |
[14:40] | Let’s just get going. | 我们还是赶紧离开这里吧 |
[14:47] | No, no, you gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 开玩笑的吧 |
[14:49] | You just… just hang tight. Be cool, okay? | 你们只要 只要坐好 保持冷静 听到没 |
[14:58] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[15:10] | Good day to you. I’m aware that the | 你好 我知道 |
[15:12] | civil aviation code here in West Virginia | 西弗吉尼亚州这里的民用航空法 |
[15:14] | stipulates that it’s legal for any private jet, single engine, | 规定任何单引擎私人飞机都可以合法 |
[15:17] | to land on any open strip of landing area, | 降落在任何着陆区的公开跑道上 |
[15:20] | private or otherwise. | 私人或者其他都可以 |
[15:22] | Baby, you wanna? | 宝贝 麻烦你 |
[15:23] | The paper states it right here, sir. | 这是纸质说明书 警官 |
[15:26] | Here it is, right here. | 给你 你看 |
[15:31] | Well, legal or not, | 合不合法暂且不谈 |
[15:34] | don’t get much plane traffic through here. | 在这飞机倒是很少见 |
[15:37] | Thought I’d stop by and make sure everything was copacetic. | 只是觉得我应该顺便来看看确保一切正常 |
[15:41] | So, where y’all headed today? | 所以 你们今天要去哪 |
[15:44] | Cypress Ridge. | 柏树岭 |
[15:47] | Well, if there’s nothing else, we’d like to get on our way. | 如果没有别的事 我们要出发了 |
[15:51] | Obviously, there’s a big storm a-brewing, | 很明显 一个大风暴正在酝酿中 |
[15:54] | and I would just like to get my | 所以我想在风暴袭击前 |
[15:55] | beautiful family up top before that hits. | 把我可爱的家人带到那里 |
[15:57] | “Y’all have a nice day.” | “你们将度过美好的一天” |
[15:58] | All right, y’all have a nice day now. | 好吧 祝你们度过美好的一天 |
[16:02] | Tydon. | 泰唐 |
[16:04] | I say something? | 我有说错什么吗 |
[16:05] | No, Sheriff, just kids having fun, that’s all. | 没有 警官 只是孩子们的玩笑罢了 |
[16:11] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[16:54] | Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their | 好的 我希望你们都能享受 |
[16:56] | first brush with the local color. | 与这个地方的初次见面 |
[16:58] | Dad, seriously, this place is a creep show. | 说真的 老爸 这里就是一个怪胎秀 |
[17:00] | Come on, Sam, it ain’t that bad. | 得了吧 萨姆 并没有那么糟糕 |
[17:02] | I bet there’s a million billion inbred | 我打赌现在这里有数以亿计近亲繁殖 |
[17:04] | hillbillies watching up at us right now. | 的乡巴佬正在抬头望着我们 |
[17:06] | Stroking it. And I ain’t talking no banjo, Sam. | 抚摸它 我不是在说班卓琴哦 萨姆 |
[17:10] | Tydon, I have had just about enough from you today. | 泰唐 我今天已经听够了你的蠢话了 |
[17:16] | Is something going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[17:19] | So what happened? What did he say? | 所以发生什么了 他说了什么 |
[17:20] | It doesn’t matter what he said. | 他说了什么不重要 |
[17:22] | Kids, put your headphones on. | 孩子 戴上你的耳机 |
[17:23] | I said put your headphones on. | 我说戴上你的耳机 |
[17:29] | You want me to land the plane, pull off my belt, | 你想要我降下飞机 解开安全带 |
[17:31] | go 12 rounds with the kid like my dad did? | 像我父亲那样和孩子大战12回合吗 |
[17:33] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你想要的吗 |
[17:36] | Of course not, Marq. But the way you treat them, | 当然不是 马奎 但是你对待他们的方式 |
[17:38] | they’re becoming entitled jerks. | 让他们变成了小混蛋 |
[17:40] | Give me a break. Because I give my kids | 让我歇会儿吧 就因为我给了我的孩子 |
[17:42] | what I could never have? | 我不曾拥有的东西吗 |
[17:44] | And you turned out just fine, Marq. | 而且你还自我感觉良好 马奎 |
[17:45] | Veora, I didn’t turn out just fine. Okay? | 沃欧瑞 我没有自我感觉良好 好吗 |
[17:49] | If I had my way, your son and daughter | 如果真按照我的方式来 你的儿子和女儿 |
[17:50] | would spend their lives in a boardroom, | 将会在一个会议室里度过终生 |
[17:53] | not in some jungle that I couldn’t get out of fast enough. | 而非在一些我无法快到足以逃离的丛林里 |
[17:58] | Except sometimes, Marq, | 除了有些时候 马奎 |
[18:01] | that jungle comes back to find you, | 那些丛林自己回来找你 |
[18:03] | no matter what boardroom you’re hiding in. | 不论你藏在哪个会议室里 |
[18:08] | Whoa! Dad? | 老爸 |
[18:11] | It’s fine. Stay back there. | 不用担心 在后面坐好 |
[18:13] | I’ve flown in this before. Everything’s cool. | 我之前飞过这种情况 没事的 |
[18:21] | Dad! Dad! | 老爸 老爸 |
[18:24] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[18:38] | Take the knife! Take the fucking knife, Marq! | 拿着刀 拿着这该死的刀 马奎 |
[18:40] | Only cut them at the throat. | 只有割开他们的喉咙 |
[18:49] | Veora? | 沃欧瑞 |
[19:57] | What the fuck… | 他妈的什么情况 |
[20:14] | What the… | 什么 |
[20:19] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[20:25] | Look at what the cat done drug in. | 看看这猫嗑了什么 |
[20:27] | Mercy. All right, come on. | 真可怜 好的 来吧 |
[20:31] | Let me get you on back up on that bed. | 我来帮你躺回倒床上 |
[20:34] | What? Where? Where am I? | 什么 我 我在哪 |
[20:37] | – Where am I? – Up in my attic sewing room. | -我在哪 -在我阁楼的缝纫室里 |
[20:40] | Only suitable room around here that wasn’t already took up. | 只有这个房间合适 没有放东西 |
[20:43] | Now come on, come on, get on up. | 来吧 来吧 起来 |
[20:46] | Ma’am, I just want to know how I got here, | 女士 我只想知道我是怎么到这的 |
[20:48] | where my family is. | 还有我家人在哪 |
[20:50] | Young’un, you been rode hard and put up wet. | 年轻人 你飞机坠毁了而且还淋湿了 |
[20:53] | Now you get yourself up on that bed, all right? | 现在你自己站起来去躺到床上 好吗 |
[20:56] | All right? And then we can talk ourselves a spell. | 好吗 然后我们可以详细地谈一谈 |
[20:59] | No, no, see… no, I don’t need to go to nobody’s bed. | 不 不 我不需要躺在任何人的床上 |
[21:03] | I just… I need to know how I got here, | 我只是 想知道我是怎么到这的 |
[21:06] | where the hell I am, where my goddamn family is. | 我在哪 我的家人又在哪 |
[21:09] | Oh, no. Earl! | 不 厄尔 |
[21:12] | – Earl! – What? | -厄尔 -什么 |
[21:14] | Now if you gonna guest in my attic, | 现在你是我房间里的客人 |
[21:17] | get one thing right from the start. | 从一开始你就要明白一件事 |
[21:19] | Vain naming the Lord in this household? Oh, no! | 在这个家中呼喊上帝是徒劳的吗 不 |
[21:24] | Earl! | 厄尔 |
[21:26] | What you hollering at me for, woman? | 你喊我干嘛 女人 |
[21:29] | You know I got me a bad heart and a mess of bad innards. | 你知道我心脏不好 内脏也有问题 |
[21:32] | Don’t be bad-innarding me. I got a serious problem up here. | 别把错怪在我身上 我遇到个严重的问题 |
[21:35] | What, he causing him a ruckus? | 怎么 他太吵了吗 |
[21:37] | No, mister, I was just asking… | 不 先生 我只是问下 |
[21:39] | I’ll pitch a fit of my own, | 听我跟你说 |
[21:40] | he don’t get himself back up on that bed. | 他不想躺回床上 |
[21:43] | You do look like you could | 你现在看起来像是能 |
[21:45] | eat corn through a picket fence, though. | 穿过篱笆吃玉米一样滑稽 |
[21:49] | Yeah, he a big old boy, too. Mm-hmm. | 确实 他也是一个大个老男孩 |
[21:53] | Too much for me, anyhow. I’ll fetch Lewis up. | 总之比我大太多了 我要把刘易斯叫上来 |
[21:56] | Lewis? | 刘易斯 |
[21:57] | No, ma’am. Ma’am… | 不 女士 女士 |
[22:02] | I just wanna know where the hell my family is? | 我只想知道我家人在哪 |
[22:15] | Lewis don’t talk much. Some people think he’s slow. | 刘易斯不太爱说话 一些人以为他很慢 |
[22:17] | But trust me, there ain’t nothing slow about Lewis. | 但是相信我 刘易斯做什么都很快 |
[22:22] | Hey, what’s going on, man? Hey! | 嘿 干什么 兄弟 嘿 |
[22:24] | – Hey! What? Whoa! – You calm yourself down. | -嘿 什么 -你冷静下来 |
[22:26] | You calm yourself down. | 你冷静下来 |
[22:28] | – Damn it. Hey, man! – He definitely needs to calm himself. | -该死的 你干什么 -他绝对得冷静一下 |
[22:32] | No, I don’t need to calm myself. Just need | 不 我不需要冷静 只是需要 |
[22:33] | to know where the fuck my goddamn family is. | 知道我的家人他妈的跑哪去了 |
[22:35] | – Oh! Lord Jesus. – Boy, you was in an accident. | -我的主啊 -孩子 你刚经历了一场事故 |
[22:38] | – Don’t you even remember that? – Accident… | -你难道不记得了吗 -事故 |
[22:40] | Mayday! | 求救 |
[22:45] | Now rest yourself back on that bed. | 现在立刻躺到床上休息 |
[22:47] | Oh, my God. So what about my family? | 天哪 那我的家人怎么样了 |
[22:50] | I got a wife and I got a daughter | 我有个妻子一个女儿 |
[22:53] | and a son. Have you seen my family? | 还有一个儿子 你见过他们吗 |
[22:56] | Wasn’t no one in that mushed up old plane but your own self. | 除了你自己没有其他人在那个破烂飞机上 |
[23:00] | Oh, no, no. No, we gotta get ’em. | 不不不 我们得找到他们 |
[23:02] | Hey, man! | 嘿 还来 |
[23:03] | You got some of that good rootwork, Ellie? | 你还带着那些魔药吗 埃莉 |
[23:05] | Earl, you know I do. | 厄尔 你知道我带着 |
[23:07] | And if he can’t calm himself, | 那么如果他不能让自己冷静下来 |
[23:09] | I’m sure the good Lord will be okay | 那么我相信伟大的上帝可以允许 |
[23:11] | if I went on and did it for him. | 让我来帮助他冷静 |
[23:13] | Hell no, I don’t need that. I just need my family | 不 我不需要那个 我只需要 |
[23:16] | What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. | 依样画葫芦 对你也有用 |
[23:19] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[24:26] | I tell you, I’m gonna cook you up one day. | 我告诉你 早晚有一天我要把你煮了 |
[24:34] | Ah, you lookin’ good, Marquis T. | 你看起来很不错 马奎斯·T |
[25:31] | Oh! Long fever-sleep. | 你发烧睡了很长时间 |
[25:36] | Poison in your blood, I suppose. | 我想你的血液里有毒素吧 |
[25:38] | Had to put those on you too, ’cause you | 必须把这些给你戴上 因为你 |
[25:41] | was just clawing at your face so bad. | 之前一直疯狂的抓你的脸 |
[25:44] | Oh, goodness. Oh, come on. | 女神呐 来吧 |
[25:48] | Must have been one powerful dream. | 一定做了个很真实的梦 |
[25:52] | Come on, get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[25:54] | Hey, Ms. Eloise, come on, sit down here for a minute. | 嘿 埃洛伊丝女士 来 在这坐一会儿 |
[25:58] | Ms. Eloise, I’m begging you. I just need you to help me. | 埃洛伊丝女士 我求求你 我需要你帮我 |
[26:01] | Ah. What I really think I need is just an ambulance. | 我觉得我真正需要的是一辆救护车 |
[26:06] | Ain’t no hospital within 50 miles of here. | 这里方圆80千米内没有一家医院 |
[26:08] | If you’re talking about money. I mean it. | 如果你是在说钱的事 我说真的 |
[26:10] | I got all the money you could ever want. | 你想要多少钱我都有 |
[26:13] | Cost ain’t no object. | 钱不是问题 |
[26:15] | So, I could pay you gladly for any ambulance service to come here | 所以我很乐意付你钱 不论有多远 |
[26:18] | from however far, it don’t matter what, whatever it takes, | 代价有多高 只要能有救护车来这 |
[26:20] | just so a proper search team can come back, look for my family. | 有专业救援队来搜救我的家人 |
[26:24] | You understand? I’m trying to find my family. | 你明白吗 我很想找到我家人 |
[26:26] | And if you could kindly walk me down them steps of yours, | 如果你能好心扶我走下你们的楼梯 |
[26:29] | then I’ll use your phone. I’ll use your telephone. | 那么我就能借用你们的电话 用用电话 |
[26:31] | I’ll call on my own. I mean that. | 我自己打 就这 |
[26:33] | Mercy. You gonna learn, if you live long as me, | 可怜 如果你活得和我一样久 |
[26:38] | money can’t get you everything, | 就会知道钱不是万能的 |
[26:41] | especially a telephone when you ain’t got one. | 尤其是当你根本就没有电话的时候 |
[26:43] | You’re telling me you ain’t got no telephone? | 你是说你没有电话 |
[26:46] | Mm-mm. Supposed to be bringing people together. | 电话应该把人们聚到一起 |
[26:49] | Well, it ain’t nothing but just | 但是它却没有发挥作用 |
[26:52] | the tools of the Great Divider. No! | 只成为分隔人们的工具 |
[26:57] | Now I got a little something here | 现在我得去做一些事情 |
[26:59] | that’ll help you get better. | 一些能帮你感觉更好的事情 |
[27:02] | This is my latest and greatest Boogity. | 这是我最新也是最伟大的布吉提 |
[27:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:12] | A Boogity. You ain’t ever heard of a Boogity? | 一个布吉提 你以前没听说过吗 |
[27:16] | It’s one thing standing for another. | 用它来代表另一个人 |
[27:20] | Now this, it stands for you. | 我手里这个 代表着你 |
[27:23] | And the more it resembles you, | 并且它越像你 |
[27:25] | with blood and nail clippings and hair, a pinch of semen… | 有着血液 指甲屑和头发以及一滴精液 |
[27:33] | …then, the more it is you. | 它就会越向你靠近 |
[27:35] | The more good things happen to it, | 就会有更多好事发生在它身上 |
[27:40] | the more good things happen to you. | 也就是更多好事发生在你身上 |
[27:44] | Oh, a Boogity’s a kind of folk magic, | 布吉提是一种民间巫术 |
[27:48] | like a rootworker, a fixer. | 像一个巫医 一个治疗者 |
[27:51] | You know how, when people say, “I’m | 你知道吗 当人们说”我会 |
[27:54] | gonna fix you, I’m gonna fix you good,” | 帮你的 我会把你治好的” |
[27:56] | that’s what a rootworker do. | 这就是巫医的工作 |
[27:58] | Mojos, potions, charms, tricks. | 迷幻药 药水 符咒 把戏 |
[28:02] | Oh! Son, you looking at a straight-up, bona fide, | 孩子 你正在看着一个正直的 真诚的 |
[28:09] | back-in-the-hills rootworker right here. | 回归山林的巫医 就在这 |
[28:12] | Oh, yeah! Let me show you. | 很棒 我来给你展示下 |
[28:15] | I put you up, I put you down. | 我把你举起来 把你放下去 |
[28:18] | I put you sideways and I spin you around. | 我把你放在一边 把你转来转去 |
[28:28] | And then, see, I’m gonna put it over here, in this here window… | 然后 我要把你放在这 放在窗户旁边 |
[28:33] | …to look out. | 看向窗外 |
[28:38] | So it can see when help is gonna come down the road. | 那么它就能看到什么时候会有帮助 |
[28:41] | Salt. | 盐 |
[28:43] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[28:50] | Marq, the devil can’t come in here and get you neither. | 马奎 恶魔进不来也抓不到你 |
[28:56] | Have a real good rest, Marquis T. Woods. | 好好休息 马奎斯·T伍兹 |
[29:40] | Okay… | 好嘞 |
[29:57] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[33:28] | Yeah! All right! All right! | 好的 好的 |
[33:32] | Who wants a visit from the Ole Hoodoo Ghost? | 谁想见见奥勒胡德的鬼魂 |
[33:37] | ‘Cause I got that good rootwork that y’all come for, | 因为我带来了你们想要的魔药 |
[33:41] | whipped up special for you today. | 今天为你们特别准备的 |
[33:43] | Special, y’all! She’s got that good rootwork. | 她带来了为你们特别准备的魔药 |
[33:46] | We using animal parts tonight. | 我们今晚用动物的器官 |
[33:49] | But when that blood moon come, | 但是当血月来临的时候 |
[33:51] | we gonna fix you up real good. | 我们就会把你们都治好 |
[33:53] | Hush up now, Earl. Who’s ailing? | 现在安静下来 厄尔 谁生病了 |
[33:57] | And what about you, Lorraine? Is you ailing? Come on up here. | 是你吗 洛林 你生病了吗 来这 |
[34:00] | Yeah! Come on up here. | 对 过来这里 |
[34:03] | Earl, catch that old tomcat. | 厄尔 抓住那个老公猫 |
[34:05] | Take his tongue and put it in Lorraine’s Boogity. | 拿出他的舌头放到洛林的布吉提里 |
[34:08] | And then save those eyes for me later. | 然后取出眼睛 我一会有用 |
[34:31] | Speak, woman, for you are healed! | 说话 女人 你已经被治愈了 |
[34:34] | Speak, woman. Speak up now. Say them words. | 开口 女人 现在说话吧 说出来 |
[34:37] | Come on, now. That darn cat ain’t got your tongue no more! | 开口吧 那只该死的猫再也不能拿回舌头 |
[34:41] | – No dang more! – I can talk! | -再也没有灾难了 -我可以说话了 |
[34:45] | See that! She’s cured! Now, we ain’t done yet! | 瞧见了吗 我们治好她了 现在还没结束 |
[34:48] | Whoo. All right! | 好的 |
[34:50] | Lewis. | 刘易斯 |
[34:52] | Fetch that goat. Now, Julius, here, | 把那只猫带过来 现在朱利叶斯 来吧 |
[34:56] | he ain’t been able to see since he had his accident. | 自他发生意外之后就再也不能看见东西了 |
[34:59] | Come on. Come on up here with me. | 来吧 来站到我这里 |
[35:10] | I need you to take those cat’s | 我需要你去把那只猫的 |
[35:12] | eyes and put them into Julius’ Boogity. | 眼睛放到朱利叶斯的布吉提里 |
[35:17] | Now, Julius, if you had eyes, | 现在 朱利叶斯 如果你有眼睛 |
[35:21] | you’d be able to see. | 你就能看见 |
[35:24] | But you don’t have any eyes. We gonna fix that. | 但是你没有眼睛的话 我们会给你安上 |
[35:27] | Earl, get those goat’s eyes | 厄尔 把那只替罪羊的眼睛 |
[35:30] | and bring ’em here to me. | 拿来给我 |
[35:35] | Yes, yes, yes! | 来啊 来啊 来啊 |
[35:40] | Lift your head for me. That’s good, Julius. | 对着我抬起你的头 对 朱利叶斯 |
[35:49] | You want to see. You want to see. | 你想要看见 你想要看见 |
[35:53] | Now tell us, Julius, | 现在来告诉我们 朱利叶斯 |
[35:55] | Tell us what you see. | 告诉我们看到什么了 |
[35:57] | What you see, Julius? | 你看到什么了 朱利叶斯 |
[36:02] | What you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[36:11] | Him. | 他 |
[36:19] | Folks, we’ll be right back. | 大家 我们马上就会回来 |
[36:29] | I don’t think he could’ve gotten out. | 我觉得他不可能逃出来 |
[36:32] | Let’s go see. | 我们去看看 |
[36:46] | Lewis! Come! | 刘易斯 过来 |
[38:09] | The window’s open. | 窗户是开着的 |
[38:10] | Yeah, I needed some air, | 是的 我刚需要些空气 |
[38:12] | Ms. Eloise. That okay? | 埃洛伊丝女士 可以吗 |
[38:34] | You soaked plumb through. | 你湿透了 |
[38:37] | You wasn’t out in the rain, were you? | 你没在外面淋雨吧 是吧 |
[38:41] | In the rain? | 淋雨 |
[38:42] | Oh, come on, Eloise, you kidding? | 埃洛伊丝 你是在和我开玩笑吗 |
[38:45] | You know, I just ain’t thinking | 你知道我昏头昏脑 |
[38:47] | straight. I’m worried about my family. | 我只是担心我的家里人 |
[39:11] | Anything special catch your eye when you moved this curtain? | 你在动这窗帘时看到什么奇怪东西了吗 |
[39:20] | Like… Like what? | 比如 比如什么 |
[39:21] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:23] | We were having ourselves an old time revival | 我们刚才正在重温旧时光 |
[39:26] | and I just thought you might have caught yourself an eye-full. | 我想你也已经一饱眼福了 |
[39:31] | I can’t imagine what a city boy like you | 我不能想象一个像你这样来自城市的男孩 |
[39:34] | must have thought about that. | 会怎么想这个 |
[39:39] | By that, you mean, what, like faith healing? Something like that? | 你的意思是 比如信仰治疗 那种东西吗 |
[39:42] | Well, sort of. Only instead of the Holy Spirit, | 类似 只不过不是圣灵 |
[39:46] | we use the Boogity. Remember what I said? | 我们使用布吉提 还记得我说的吗 |
[39:49] | Come good to the Boogity, come good to you. | 对布吉提好 就是对你好 |
[39:53] | Hmm, like, sticking chicken legs in a doll | 就像是 把鸡腿粘在娃娃上 |
[39:57] | till a paralyzed man can walk. | 使一个瘫痪的男人可以行走 |
[40:02] | You just started sounding like them | 你现在听上去像是那些 |
[40:03] | folks that don’t believe nothing | 一开始什么都不信的人 |
[40:05] | unless they can see or touch it. | 直到他们亲眼所见 亲身所触 |
[40:08] | And with all due respect, Ms. Eloise, | 恕我直言 埃洛伊丝女士 |
[40:09] | you’re starting to sound like my father. | 你现在听上去像是我的父亲 |
[40:11] | Trust me, I’ve done met my share of | 相信我 在我生活中遇到了 |
[40:13] | spiritual people in my day, sure have. | 很多的确有灵异功能的人 |
[40:15] | All I’m saying is all of that, I don’t know, all of that mojo, | 我想说的是 我不知道 所有的那些魔咒 |
[40:19] | maybe it’s just psychosomatic. | 也许只是心理因素 |
[40:22] | Like somebody can believe in something | 像是一些人是如此深信这些事 |
[40:25] | so bad until it physically becomes true. | 以至于成真了 |
[40:28] | I mean, come on, you don’t really believe | 得了吧 你也不是 |
[40:29] | in all that stuff you been talking, right? | 相信所有你说的那些事 不是吗 |
[40:37] | Guess I have to. | 我想我不得不这么做 |
[40:39] | We don’t have much in the way of Obamacare around here. | 我们这里可没太多奥巴马医改之类 |
[40:48] | Ms. Eloise, I didn’t mean it like that, okay? | 埃洛伊丝女士 我不是那个意思 |
[40:51] | Of course you did. | 你就是这个意思 |
[40:56] | You a city boy. | 你个城市男孩 |
[41:12] | Of course. You better than all of this. | 当然 你比这里的一切都好 |
[41:27] | You hear me, boy? You think you’re better than me, boy? | 小子你听见我说了吗 你以为自己比我好 |
[41:30] | – You just like me, boy. – No! | -你和我一样 -不 |
[41:35] | Just like me. Hey, where you going? Come back here, boy. | 和我一样 嘿 你要去哪 过来儿子 |
[41:38] | You’re gonna see! | 你马上就要看见了 |
[42:19] | I see you done worked yourself up into a sure enough appetite. | 我看你已经吃饱了 |
[42:23] | Ah, it’s so good, Ms. Eloise. | 埃洛伊丝女士 这很美味 |
[42:25] | Hey, look, uh… | 听我说 |
[42:28] | I’ve been meaning to apologize to you. | 我一直想着要向你道歉 |
[42:32] | Sorry about what I said yesterday. | 关于我昨天说的一切 |
[42:35] | I didn’t mean it. I just really miss my family. | 我不是那个意思 我只是想我家人了 |
[42:38] | Ah, I know, baby. | 我了解 宝贝 |
[42:40] | Last time I was up here, it was with my pops, | 上次在这还是和我爸爸在一起 |
[42:42] | – and he just wasn’t… – He wasn’t one to spare the rod. | -然后他没 -他对你管教很严厉 |
[42:50] | I saw those scars on you. | 我看到你身上的伤疤了 |
[42:58] | Yeah. Well, let’s just say I done spent the last 25 years… | 是的 只能说过去25年里 |
[43:03] | trying to build a very different life for myself. | 我努力让自己过上另一种生活 |
[43:06] | Well, can’t never could. | 之前做不到之后也做不到 |
[43:09] | You can’t expect a soul to be able to change | 你不能指望一个人能够在一夜之间 |
[43:13] | the way he or she thinks, you know, overnight. | 改变自己的想法 |
[43:15] | Which is one of the reasons I said | 这也是我让你要保持体力的 |
[43:18] | you’ve gotta keep your strength up. | 原因之一 |
[43:21] | Let me get you another helping. | 让我给你另一种帮助 |
[44:12] | Now I do like a man with an appetite. | 现在我的确喜欢有胃口的男人 |
[44:17] | Oh! It means you’re getting stronger. | 这意味着你恢复地更有力气了 |
[44:20] | Well, it sure is good, Ms. Eloise. | 确实很不错 埃洛伊丝女士 |
[44:23] | Say, Ms. Eloise, when I was waking up… | 伊洛斯女士 话说当我醒来时 |
[44:27] | I don’t know, it sounded like I heard like a ping. | 我不是很清楚 但是我好像听到”叮”一声 |
[44:31] | And then I heard it again. | 然后我又听到了一次 |
[44:33] | Oh, that was probably just me ringing the chow bell | 那可能是我在按食物铃 |
[44:37] | for Earl and Lewis. | 叫厄尔和刘易斯 |
[44:39] | Yeah, but it kinda sounded like the ping that comes, | 但是这个”叮”听起来 |
[44:41] | you know, when a cellular phone gets a message. | 像是手机收到信息之后的提示音 |
[44:47] | Ms. Eloise, somebody could be looking for me. | 埃洛伊丝女士 可能有人正在找我 |
[44:50] | Oh, well, that would be a “I do declare” miracle, | 那可就真是一个”竟然如此”的奇迹 |
[44:54] | seeing how there ain’t nothing like that in this house. | 我早就告诉过你 |
[44:57] | I done already told you that. | 这房子里可没有这样的东西 |
[45:01] | You did tell me that. You did mention that. | 你的确告诉我 你的确是提过 |
[45:05] | Um, I guess maybe just a fever dream again. | 我想可能又是一个发烧做的梦 |
[45:08] | – What you got going on there? – Oh, just casting the bones. | -你在做什么 -丢骨头 |
[45:11] | You know, you throw them to tell your future. | 你扔的骨头会预知你的未来 |
[45:14] | – What’s it telling you? – Well, it’s telling me | -它预示了什么 -它预示着 |
[45:17] | it’ll probably be around the blood moon | 差不多就在血月之日 |
[45:20] | when you get all that poison out of you | 当你把毒素都排出体外的时候 |
[45:23] | and you see your family again. | 你会再次看见你的家人 |
[45:26] | I can see it right here, as clear as day. | 我都看到了 一清二楚 |
[45:29] | And that blood moon is only a couple of days away. | 然后还有几天就是血月了 |
[45:32] | Ooh, come on. | 来吧 |
[45:34] | – Try throwing them bones. – Who, me? | -试着扔这些骨头 -谁 我吗 |
[45:37] | – No, come on. I can’t do that. – Come on. | -别了 我做不来这个 -来吧 |
[45:40] | I know you got that old-time | 我知道你身上还有以前的 |
[45:42] | slave magic in you, Marquis T. | 奴隶魔力 马奎斯·T |
[45:49] | Oh, can you hear that? | 你能听见这个吗 |
[45:55] | That’s your ancient self. | 这是远古的你 |
[45:57] | Your better self is calling you. | 一个更好的你正在召唤你 |
[46:02] | You know, you like Lewis was. | 你像之前的刘易斯 |
[46:05] | Uppity house Negro. | 傲慢的家养黑鬼 |
[46:08] | Had to be brought down a peg or two. | 必须要让他放下架子 |
[46:10] | Oh, come on, Ms. Eloise. | 别说了 埃洛伊丝女士 |
[46:12] | Oh, yeah. You like him. You may live in the city, | 你很像他 也许你生活在城市里 |
[46:14] | but you ain’t from there. You from this land | 但是你不属于那里 你属于这块土地 |
[46:18] | and everything that empowers it. | 赋予它力量的一切 |
[46:21] | This is the blood that’s running in your veins, | 你血管里流淌的血液 |
[46:24] | giving you your true life. | 给予了你真正的生命 |
[46:26] | Ms. Eloise, why are you telling me all of this? | 埃洛伊丝女士 你为什么和我说这些 |
[46:30] | ‘Cause, baby, | 因为 宝贝 |
[46:34] | you somehow has forgotten, | 你遗忘了一些东西 |
[46:37] | for a spell, who you are. | 遗忘了咒语 以及你是谁 |
[46:42] | Now, what do you see? | 现在 你看到了什么 |
[46:44] | All the wisdom of the universe is in these bones. | 宇宙中所有的智慧都藏在这些骨头里 |
[46:48] | Won’t you play with them? | 你为何不试一把 |
[46:55] | Eloise, why do you keep locking that door, huh? | 埃洛伊丝 你为什么还在锁着这道门 |
[46:57] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[47:00] | I’m on your side. | 我是和你一边的 |
[47:05] | What a crock of shit. | 全是狗屁 |
[47:12] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[48:18] | Help. | 救命 |
[48:21] | Ooh! Oh, can’t leave all this mess | 不能把这些乱七八糟的留下 |
[48:25] | – just laying around. – Yeah. | -快点躺下 -是的 |
[50:43] | Earl, that you and that old mangy bird again? | 厄尔 又是你和那只脏鸟吗 |
[50:48] | I told you to put that bird in the root cellar. | 我告诉过你把那只鸟放在地窖里 |
[50:51] | Got that old-time magic! That old-time magic! | 有古魔法 古魔法 |
[50:58] | Earl? That you? | 厄尔 是你吗 |
[51:00] | Shut the fuck up. | 该死的闭嘴 |
[51:02] | You old buzzard? | 你这个老秃鹰 |
[51:15] | Shut the fuck up. | 该死的闭嘴 |
[51:17] | I don’t know what Earl’s been teaching you. | 我都不知道厄尔教了你什么 |
[51:19] | You old raggedy rat with wings. | 你这只长了翅膀的耗子 |
[51:21] | But it’s gonna stop, I tell you that. | 这该停下了 我告诉你 |
[51:24] | Earl! | 厄尔 |
[51:54] | Get Lewis! | 刘易斯 抓住他 |
[54:42] | Come back here, boy. What, you some kind of house nigga now? | 过来 小子 什么 你这个家养的黑鬼 |
[54:45] | You’re better than me ’cause you | 你比我好吗 就因为你 |
[54:47] | can read your fancy books and all? | 可以读那些书 |
[54:49] | It’s real, but you gotta believe. | 这是真的 你要相信 |
[54:51] | You’re just like me, boy. You got that anger in you. | 你和我一样 小子 你心里有怒火 |
[54:54] | You gotta believe or it won’t work. | 你要去相信 否则就不会起作用 |
[55:19] | Ah, the blood moon’s tonight. | 今晚就是血月 |
[55:23] | You’re gonna feel a whole lot better, Eloise. | 你会感觉好多了 埃洛伊丝 |
[57:02] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[57:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:23] | Veora? | 沃欧瑞 |
[57:33] | Tydon? | 泰唐 |
[58:50] | That old-time magic. | 那个古魔法 |
[59:04] | Veora? Sam? Ty? | 沃欧瑞 萨姆 泰 |
[59:47] | Why are you doing all this, Eloise? | 埃洛伊丝 你为什么做这些 |
[1:00:04] | Eloise. | 埃洛伊丝 |
[1:00:06] | Earl. | 厄尔 |
[1:00:09] | Lewis. | 刘易斯 |
[1:00:10] | “1860.” What the fuck? | “1860”什么鬼 |
[1:00:20] | What are you up to, you old crazy lady? | 你想做什么 你这个疯婆子 |
[1:00:25] | “Blood moon. Transference of life spell.” | “血月 生命转移咒语” |
[1:00:32] | “Blood of my blood.” | “吾血之血” |
[1:00:33] | “Blood of my blood.” | “吾血之血” |
[1:00:35] | “Seed of my seed.” | “吾种之种” |
[1:00:38] | “Flesh of my flesh.” | “吾肉之肉” |
[1:00:44] | Oh, my God. They’re putting a spell on me. | 我的老天 他们在对我施咒 |
[1:00:58] | Gotta believe or it won’t work. | 你要相信它才会起作用 |
[1:02:10] | Come on, come on… | 来吧 |
[1:02:14] | Yeah. | 是这个 |
[1:02:21] | I fucking knew it. | 我他妈就知道 |
[1:02:23] | Ah, shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:25] | Fuck, come on, come on. | 该死 快快 |
[1:02:28] | If I had known that Lorraine was gonna talk so much, | 如果我早知道洛林这么喋喋不休 |
[1:02:31] | I’d have never put a tongue back in her mouth. | 我就不会给她舌头了 |
[1:02:33] | That woman can talk now. | 那个女人现在可以说话了 |
[1:02:36] | Ty’s phone. Yes. | 泰的手机 好 |
[1:02:39] | All right… | 好了 |
[1:02:43] | With all that cussin’ you do, I’m gonna sew it up. | 我要把你做的那些人偶缝起来 |
[1:02:55] | Marquis T., you awake up there? | 马奎斯·T 你醒了吗 |
[1:02:57] | About time to get your dressings changed. | 到时间了 该换衣服了 |
[1:03:00] | Darn it, Ellie, did you leave the door ajar again? | 该死 埃莉 你又没把门关严 |
[1:03:04] | No. Sounds like something your old barren ass would do. | 胡扯 听起来像你这种老笨蛋会做的事 |
[1:03:08] | What if he ripped that spike out? | 如果他把铁钉拔出来了怎么办 |
[1:03:11] | Been free-wheelin’ all over the farm while we was gone. | 我们不在农场的时候 他跑来跑去 |
[1:03:13] | Well, we fixin’ to find out, ain’t we? | 好吧 我们上去确认下 怎么样 |
[1:03:16] | Lewis, bring that ax. | 刘易斯 带上斧头 |
[1:03:18] | Might gonna have to chop at something else. | 可能要砍什么 |
[1:04:06] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[1:04:38] | Marquis T., you haven’t been walking around here, have you? | 马奎斯·T 你没有一直在这晃悠 是吧 |
[1:04:43] | Oh, Ms. Eloise, no, no, no. | 埃洛伊丝女士 没有 没有 没有 |
[1:04:46] | I just woke up. | 我刚刚醒 |
[1:04:49] | Well, we gonna have to look at that foot of yours. | 好吧 我们要看下你那只脚 |
[1:04:53] | Okay. There, there. | 好的 在那儿 在那儿 |
[1:05:03] | Well… Yeah, it’s looking better there, right? | 看起来好了很多 是吗 |
[1:05:06] | That’s what them bones said. | 那是那些骨头说的 |
[1:05:08] | It’d be time by the blood moon. | 今天是血月 |
[1:05:10] | Which is a total lunar eclipse, ain’t that right, Mr. Earl? | 那是月全食 对吗 厄尔先生 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah, if my memory serves me correct, that’s tonight. | 呃 如果我记得没错 就是今天晚上 |
[1:05:17] | Hmm, well! | 好了 |
[1:05:18] | It looks a mite refreshed. | 看起来有点新鲜 |
[1:05:23] | Oh, ah, yes, it does. | 是的 没记错 |
[1:05:24] | Yeah. I’ll grant you that. | 我会把你转到那里 |
[1:05:26] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好了 |
[1:05:28] | Well, you get your rest, | 你休息吧 |
[1:05:30] | since you’re so close to all of this being over. | 既然你那么靠近一切的终结 |
[1:05:42] | Go on, Lewis. | 走了 刘易斯 |
[1:05:52] | Oh, come on, come on. | 行行好 行行好 |
[1:05:57] | Oh, come on… | 行行好 |
[1:05:59] | Come on, son. What’s your passcode? | 有了 儿子 你的密码是什么 |
[1:06:02] | Birthday… 2-1-6. | 生日 2 1 6 |
[1:06:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:06:12] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:06:14] | You’re a 16-year-old boy, | 你一个16岁的小男孩 |
[1:06:16] | what could your passcode be? | 密码会是什么呢 |
[1:06:21] | What would it be? | 会是什么 |
[1:06:28] | Ah! Yeah! | 对 这样 |
[1:06:33] | Yeah. Hello? | 你好 |
[1:06:36] | Cypress Valley Police Department. | 柏树村警察局 |
[1:06:38] | Listen, I’ve got 1% battery left on this phone, okay? | 听着 我手机只有1%的电量了 |
[1:06:41] | So I gotta talk real fast. | 我会说得很快 听好了 好吗 |
[1:06:42] | Okay, now slow up, tell me what the heck’s going on. | 好的 别急 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[1:06:44] | We went down in a plane crash, all right? | 我们飞机失事了 好吗 |
[1:06:46] | Next thing I know, I wake up in this house | 接下来 我在一个房间里醒过来 |
[1:06:48] | I can’t tell you where it is. | 我也不知道在哪 |
[1:06:49] | Hold up, you wouldn’t happen to be Marquis T. Woods? | 等等 你不会就是马奎斯·T伍兹 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah, yeah. That’s me. Do you know me? | 是的 是的 是我 你知道我 |
[1:06:53] | Know you? Mr. Woods, we spoke. | 知道你 伍兹先生 我们说过话 |
[1:06:55] | I checked in on you at the gas station in Lemona. | 在比斯开省加油站我检查过你 |
[1:06:58] | – Yeah, I remember you. Yeah! – I’ve been looking for you all week. | -想起来了 -整整一周我都在找你 |
[1:07:02] | Your wife and daughter walked into the | 大概五天前 你的妻子和女儿 |
[1:07:04] | police station about five days ago, | 脸上青一块紫一块地 |
[1:07:06] | – battered and bruised. – What about my son? | -走进了警察局 -我儿子呢 |
[1:07:08] | Oh… What was that? | 怎么说 |
[1:07:10] | Mr. Woods, I’m sorry, um, | 伍兹先生 很抱歉 |
[1:07:13] | we have not found your son yet. | 我们还没找到你儿子 |
[1:07:22] | Mr. Woods? | 伍兹先生 |
[1:07:23] | Mr. Woods, listen, I’m sorry. | 伍兹先生 听着 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:26] | Why don’t you tell me where you are, | 何不告诉我你在哪 |
[1:07:28] | and I can come get you, at least. | 至少我能找到你 |
[1:07:30] | Somewhere, in a house, with these old goddamn people. | 我只知道 某个地方的一个房子里 |
[1:07:34] | They’re black, I can tell you that. | 有很多受诅咒的老人 都是黑人 |
[1:07:36] | Um, the woman is Eloise, they call her Ellie. | 有个女的叫埃洛伊丝 大家喊她埃莉 |
[1:07:38] | I think her husband… her husband, his name is Earl. | 我想厄尔是她老公 |
[1:07:41] | I do know an old couple who go by those names. | 我确实知道一对老夫妇用这个名字 |
[1:07:44] | I’m right by that farm right now. | 我现在立马去那个农场 |
[1:07:46] | I’ll come in. Now, you stay by that phone, you hear? | 我现在过来 保持手机联系 听到了吗 |
[1:08:14] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就这样 就这样 |
[1:08:41] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:08:43] | You got a big mouth, don’t you? | 你太多嘴了 是不是 |
[1:08:56] | See and feel that? | 看 感觉到了吗 |
[1:09:13] | Hey, Sheriff. | 你好 警长 |
[1:09:50] | Hello? Mr. Woods? | 你好 伍兹先生 |
[1:09:54] | Mr. Woods? | 伍兹先生 |
[1:09:57] | Mr. Woods, you there? | 伍兹先生 在吗 |
[1:10:48] | Earl, get Lewis. | 厄尔 叫刘易斯过来 |
[1:10:53] | Get Lewis! | 叫刘易斯过来 |
[1:11:12] | What the hell? What you doing? | 到底怎么回事 你在做什么 |
[1:11:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:11:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:11:23] | What… What? | 什么 什么 |
[1:11:32] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:11:37] | – Are you gonna tell me… – Just drive. Sheriff, okay? | -你能告诉我 -开车好吗 警长 |
[1:11:39] | All right, I’m driving. | 好的 我开着 |
[1:11:41] | I’m driving. Now you gonna tell me what the hell’s going on? | 我在开车了 现在你能告诉我发生什么吗 |
[1:11:44] | I don’t know. If I knew, I would tell you. | 我不知道 如果我知道 我会告诉你 |
[1:11:46] | – All I know is they were keeping me prisoner. – Prisoner? | -我只知道他们把我当成囚犯 -囚犯 |
[1:11:49] | Prisoner! Eloise and Earl! Eloise and Earl? | 囚犯 埃洛伊丝和厄尔 埃洛伊丝和厄尔 |
[1:11:51] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:11:52] | They’re just the sweetest old couple. | 他们是最好的一对老夫妇了 |
[1:11:54] | They’re evil. I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 他们很邪恶 |
[1:11:55] | Evil conjurers, rootworkers, backwoods fixers. | 邪恶的魔法师 巫医 野路子治病的 |
[1:11:58] | And they ain’t the only ones in on it. | 他们不仅仅这些人 |
[1:12:00] | They got big-ass Lewis in on it. | 还有一个大块头刘易斯 |
[1:12:01] | They got a whole cult of these assholes up | 他们这群混蛋聚集在这里 |
[1:12:03] | here. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这是我想要告诉你的 |
[1:12:05] | – A cult. Controlling people. – Controlling people? | -一群有控制欲的人 -有控制欲的人 |
[1:12:08] | It’s just that, at the head of the table, is crazy-ass Eloise. | 就这些 领头的是疯狂的混蛋埃洛伊丝 |
[1:12:12] | And she’s controlling every single one of them. | 她控制着他们每一个人 |
[1:12:14] | The freakiest-ass, Afro-Appalachian cult | 你从没见过 非洲与阿帕拉契组成的 |
[1:12:16] | you done ever seen. | 变态混蛋部落 |
[1:12:17] | Well, now hold up there, fella. | 等等 伙计 |
[1:12:19] | I might not be too in-step with the times, | 我可能没有跟随时代潮流 |
[1:12:21] | but that sounds downright racist to me. | 对于我来说 完全是种族歧视 |
[1:12:28] | What? Where are you… | 什么 你去哪 |
[1:12:37] | You and your bougie, pretty-ass wife just wouldn’t listen to me. | 你和你那翘臀妻子不会听我的 |
[1:12:41] | Go on. Get. | 下车 |
[1:12:44] | Fuck you, man. | 混蛋 |
[1:12:45] | Fuck you. Fuck you! | 该死的混蛋 |
[1:12:48] | Fuck you! | 混蛋 |
[1:12:52] | Haul that uppity-ass city nigga into the barn. | 把那个骄横的城市黑鬼拖到谷仓去 |
[1:12:58] | Thank you, Sheriff Pines. | 谢谢你 派因斯警长 |
[1:13:00] | If you’ve had your fun, I think we can take it from here. | 如果你高兴 我想我们可以把他带走 |
[1:13:04] | That rootwork is starting to wear a bit thin. | 那个黑人快失去耐心了 |
[1:13:07] | I’d see to it, I was you. | 如果我是你 我会看好他 |
[1:13:09] | Now don’t you worry, Tom. | 现在不用担心 汤姆 |
[1:13:10] | I surely will. | 我肯定不担心 |
[1:13:12] | We gonna have us a special power night tonight. | 今晚我们会得到特殊的能量 |
[1:13:15] | Oh, yeah. Everybody’s gonna get a little piece of this. | 这里的每个人都会得到一点点 |
[1:13:19] | Lewis, go rustle up them folks at the McFarland farm. | 刘易斯 把大家聚集到麦克法兰农场 |
[1:13:23] | Tell them the blood moon is up. | 告诉他们血月快升起来了 |
[1:13:36] | Ah! Veora! | 沃欧瑞 |
[1:13:38] | Veora! Sam! | 沃欧瑞 萨姆 |
[1:13:41] | Ty! Hey, hey, it’s Dad! | 泰 是爸爸 |
[1:13:44] | They’re not gonna hear you. | 他们听不到你的 |
[1:13:48] | I done told you, you gotta reap what you sow. | 我告诉过你 你会自食恶果 |
[1:13:59] | Bring me… | 给我 |
[1:14:01] | that big one up here. | 把那大家伙放这 |
[1:14:03] | Fetch him up onto this here table. | 把他放这桌上 |
[1:14:10] | Yes! | 对了 |
[1:14:16] | You think you’re better than everybody else that’s here, | 你认为你比这的每个人都优秀 |
[1:14:20] | Mr. “Gotta See It, Gotta Feel It.” | “要看要摸”先生 |
[1:14:22] | Now, the only thing that might be better about you | 现在你比在场的这些人要好的 |
[1:14:27] | than all these people right here, | 只有一个东西 |
[1:14:30] | is this heart… Yeah! | 就是这颗心脏 |
[1:14:33] | …beating right here in your chest! | 就在你胸腔这跳动着 |
[1:14:35] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[1:14:37] | And in about the next ten seconds, | 大概过十秒钟 |
[1:14:39] | you ain’t gonna even have that! | 你就没有心跳了 |
[1:14:44] | Come on, Ellie. Bring it on home. | 来吧 埃莉 带它回家 |
[1:14:46] | Oh, Earl, now you think you’re ready for all this? | 厄尔 现在你都准备好了吗 |
[1:14:49] | I’m ready, bring it home. | 准备好了 带它回家 |
[1:14:51] | – Are you ready? – I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[1:14:52] | You ready? All right, then. Uh-huh. | 准备好了 没问题 开始 |
[1:15:02] | Get Lewis! Get Lewis! | 刘易斯快来 刘易斯快来 |
[1:15:14] | Pick it up, and push it down. | 拿起它 倒进去 |
[1:15:19] | Then push the bad stuff | 然后把这些坏东西 |
[1:15:21] | in the good bottle. | 装进这个漂亮的瓶子 |
[1:15:24] | And the crazy old witch… | 这个疯狂的老巫婆 |
[1:15:51] | All right, let me see you. Sam, let me see you. | 好了 让我看看你 萨姆 让我看看你 |
[1:15:54] | All right? Okay. | 没事了 好了 |
[1:15:57] | And my boy, you good? | 我的孩子 你还好吧 |
[1:15:59] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我好着 |
[1:16:14] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[1:16:16] | Where are we going? Marq! | 我们去哪 马奎 |
[1:16:18] | Okay, Sam, Ty, find whatever you | 这样 萨姆 泰 |
[1:16:19] | can, put it in front of the door, | 找些东西放在门后 |
[1:16:21] | so they think we’re barricading in. | 这样他们会认为我们在防守 |
[1:16:23] | Come on, come on. Okay. | 过来 过来 这样 |
[1:16:24] | I need you all to get out. Follow the river. | 我需要你们都出去 沿着河走 |
[1:16:27] | I found us a car, get us out of here. Hey. | 我找了辆车 带我们离开这 嘿 |
[1:16:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:33] | You’re all safe now. | 现在你们都安全了 |
[1:16:35] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你们离开这里 |
[1:16:57] | Jesus. Fuck. | 天啊 该死 |
[1:17:14] | I tried to warn you. | 我试过警告你了 |
[1:17:17] | Why don’t you come out and show yourself, boy? | 伙计 干嘛不出来 赶快出来 |
[1:17:23] | You want some? Come on and get it. | 你想吃子弹吗 出来 |
[1:17:27] | Come on! | 出来 |
[1:17:29] | Come on, boy! | 伙计 出来 |
[1:17:32] | Where you at, boy? | 伙计 到底在哪 |
[1:18:15] | Come on! Come on! Get him, get him! | 快点 快点 抓住他 抓住他 |
[1:18:20] | Go get him! Go get him! | 快抓住他 快抓住他 |
[1:18:23] | Go. You get him. You get him, Lewis! | 快点 刘易斯 你去抓住他 你去抓住他 |
[1:18:28] | You stay there! | 你们待那别过来 |
[1:18:30] | You get him! | 你去抓住他 |
[1:19:13] | Lewis? | 刘易斯 |
[1:19:46] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[1:19:48] | Very clever, Mr. “Gotta See It, Gotta Feel It.” | 非常聪明 “要看要摸”先生 |
[1:19:56] | I guess that’s why I hide my Boogity, | 这就是为什么我要把我的布吉提 |
[1:20:00] | where no one can mess with it. | 藏到没人可以找到的地方 |
[1:20:15] | Now, you see that, Ms. Ellie? | 现在 看见没 埃莉女士 |
[1:20:19] | That’s why I made my own. | 这是为什么我自己做了个 |
[1:20:48] | Is that it? | 就这 |
[1:20:53] | You’re just gonna let an old lady burn? | 你就准备把一个老太婆烧死吗 |
[1:21:06] | You taught me a lot, Ms. Ellie. | 埃莉女士 你和我老爸一样 |
[1:21:09] | And so did my pops. | 教了我很多东西 |
[1:21:42] | If it can keep the devil out, | 如果盐能让魔鬼留在外面 |
[1:21:43] | it sure as hell ought to keep you in. | 也就能让你留在里面 |
[1:21:46] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[1:21:59] | If you people get back, I don’t have to use these Boogitys. | 如果你们都让开 我就不必用上布吉提 |
[1:22:04] | Everybody get back. Let him through. | 所有人退后 让他过去 |
[1:24:17] | I put you up, I put you down. | 我把你拿起来 放下去 |
[1:24:20] | I put you sideways and I spin you around. | 翻个身 转圈圈 |