Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Spider-Man:Far from Home(蜘蛛侠:英雄远征)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Spider-Man:Far from Home(蜘蛛侠:英雄远征)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:蜘蛛侠:英雄远征
英文名称:Spider-Man:Far from Home
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:13] Nick, this was a tragedy, but it’s not why we’re here. 尼克 这是很悲剧 但我们不是为此而来
[01:16] What, are we fighting the weather now? 我们现在还负责对抗天气了吗
[01:18] Locals say the cyclone had a face. 本地人说龙卷风长了脸
[01:22] People see things when they’re under stress. 人在高压下是可能出现幻觉的
[01:24] Okay? That does not mean that this is the start 那不代表这又是什么
[01:26] to some other big world-ending– 重大的世界末日…
[01:34] Who are you? 你们是谁
[01:40] You don’t want any part of this. 你们不想掺和进来的
[01:47] And I… 我
[01:53] Will always love you, ooh 将永远爱你
[02:01] Will always love you 永远爱你
[02:08] You 你
[02:11] My darling, you… 我亲爱的你
[02:16] Bittersweet 苦甜参半
[02:20] Memories 那些回忆
[02:24] That is all 那就是
[02:26] I’m taking 我能
[02:28] With me 带走的一切
[02:31] And I 我
[02:36] Will always love you 将永远爱你
[02:42] I will always 我永远
[02:45] Love you 爱你
[02:49] I, I will always 我永远
[02:53] Love you 爱你
[02:58] Gone, but not forgotten. 英雄已逝 永不遗忘
[03:00] Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthy 感谢基纳斯·林和维翰·拉玛莫斯
[03:02] for their help with that touching video tribute. 剪辑了这段感人的致敬视频
[03:05] This year has been nothing short of– 今年可以说是…
[03:07] …is crazy. It’s, like, insane. 疯狂 简直太疯狂了
[03:09] – Jason. – What? -杰森 -怎么了
[03:10] No swearing. 不许说脏话
[03:12] Yeah. It’s the last day of school. We’re good. 反正明天放假了 没事的
[03:15] Historic. 历史性
[03:16] Over five years ago, 五年多前
[03:17] half of all life in the universe, 全宇宙一半的生命
[03:19] including our own Midtown High… 也包括我们城中高中的一半生命
[03:21] …was wiped from existence. 都被抹去了
[03:23] But then eight months ago, 但八个月前
[03:24] a band of brave heroes brought us back. 一群勇敢的英雄把我们带了回来
[03:29] They called it “The Blip.” 此事件被称为”闪烁”
[03:31] Those of us who Blipped away came back the same age… 我们这些闪灭了的人 以原年龄回归了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1498个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:231个,六级词汇:144个,GRE词汇:156个,托福词汇:208个,考研词汇:280个,专四词汇:226个,专八词汇:43个,
所有生词标注共:483个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:34] But our classmates that didn’t Blip 但我们没有闪灭的同学们
[03:36] had grown five years older. 则长大了五岁
[03:38] Yeah, like my little brother is now older than me. 是啊 我弟弟现在比我大了
[03:41] Yeah, it’s math. 是啊 这是数学
[03:43] And even though we had Blipped away halfway through the school year 尽管我们闪灭时 学年已过去了一半
[03:46] and had already taken midterms, 而且已经考过期中考了
[03:48] the school made us start the year over from the beginning. 学校还是要求我们从头重上这个学年
[03:51] It’s totally unfair. It’s not right. 太不公平了 这不对
[03:54] Tigers… 城中虎们
[03:55] …it’s been a long, dramatic, 这段旅程漫长 戏剧性
[03:57] somewhat confusing road. 而且还有些令人困惑
[03:59] As we draw this year to a close, 随着今年即将结束
[04:01] it’s time to move on… 我们也该向前看了
[04:05] to a new phase of our lives. 迎来我们生命的新阶段
[04:07] Pray nothing crazy happens again 祈祷不会再发生什么疯狂事
[04:08] because are the Avengers even like a thing anymore? 因为现在还有复仇者联盟吗
[04:10] Does anyone even have a plan? 有人有什么计划吗
[04:12] I have a plan. 我有个计划
[04:13] Okay. First, I’m gonna sit next to MJ on the flight. 首先 我要在飞机上挨着MJ坐
[04:16] Second, I’m gonna buy a dual headphone adapter 第二 我要买个双耳机插口
[04:18] and watch movies with her the whole time. 跟她看一路的电影
[04:20] – Okay. – Three, -好 -第三
[04:21] when we go to Venice, 等我们到了威尼斯
[04:22] Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass right? 那里的玻璃制品非常有名 是吧
[04:24] – True. – So, I’m gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace -对 -所以我要给她买条黑色大丽花项链
[04:27] because her favorite flower is the black dahlia 因为她最喜欢的花就是黑色大丽花
[04:29] – because of, well… – The murder. -因为… -那起谋杀
[04:30] The murder. Four, when we go to Paris, 没错 第四 等我们到了巴黎
[04:32] I’m gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, 我要带她登上埃菲尔铁塔顶部
[04:35] give her the necklace. 把项链送她
[04:36] And then, five, I’m gonna tell her how I feel. 然后 第五 我要向她表白
[04:39] And then, six, hopefully she tells me 然后 第六 希望她会说
[04:41] she feels the same way. 她对我也有一样的感觉
[04:43] Oh, don’t forget step seven. 别忘了第七步
[04:44] – Step Seven. – Don’t do any of that. -第七步 -以上都别做
[04:48] Why? 为什么
[04:48] Because, we’re gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter. 因为我们将在欧洲做单身汉 彼得
[04:50] – Ned. – Look, -内德 -听着
[04:51] I may not know much, but I do know this: 别的我不知道 但我知道这个
[04:54] Europeans love Americans. 欧洲人爱美国人
[04:57] – Really? – More than half are women. -是吗 -而且半数欧洲人是女人
[04:59] Okay. Sure. 好吧 行
[05:01] But… I really like MJ, man, okay? 但…我真的很喜欢MJ 好吗
[05:04] She’s awesome, she’s super funny in a kind of dark way. 她很棒 有种很黑暗的幽默感
[05:07] And sometimes I catch her looking at me, 有时我还会逮到她看我
[05:08] and I feel like I’ve stood up… 我觉得我已错过…
[05:10] – She’s coming. Just don’t say any… – What up, dorks? -她来了 别说话… -好啊 呆子们
[05:12] Excited about the science trip? 期待科学游吗
[05:13] Hey, yeah. We’re just talking about the trip. 当然 我们正聊科学游的事呢
[05:15] Yeah, and Peter’s plan. 是啊 还有彼得的计划
[05:17] You have a plan? 你还有计划
[05:18] I don’t… I don’t have a plan. 我没有什么计划
[05:22] He’s… He’s just gonna collect tiny spoons 他打算在我们周游各国期间
[05:24] when we’re traveling to other countries. 收集各种小勺子
[05:26] Like a… Like a grandmother? 像个老太太那样吗
[05:28] I’m not collecting tiny spoons. 我没打算收集小勺子
[05:29] He’s collecting tiny spoons. 他才收集小勺子呢
[05:31] Okay, well… 好吧
[05:33] that was a real roller coaster. 真是跌宕起伏
[05:36] By the way, travel tip: 对了 旅游建议
[05:37] You should prabably download a VPN on your phone, 你应该在手机上下载个VPN
[05:39] just so that the government can’t track you while abroad. 这样我们在国外期间 政府就无法追踪你了
[05:42] Smart… 明智
[05:44] Will do. 我一定照做
[05:50] Dude, I think that went really great. 哥们 刚刚真的很顺利
[05:55] When I Blipped back to my apartment, 我闪现回我公寓时
[05:57] the family that was living there was very confused. 住在那里的一家人非常不解
[06:00] The wife thought that I was a mistress. 那家的妻子以为我是男人的情妇
[06:03] The grandma thought that I was a ghost. 奶奶则以为我是鬼
[06:04] It was… It was really a mess. 真是一团乱
[06:07] Thank you all for coming out 谢谢大家能前来
[06:08] to support those who have been displaced by the Blip. 帮助那些因闪烁事件流离失所的人
[06:11] And, of course, thanks to our very own 当然 也感谢我们的本地英雄
[06:13] Spider-Man! 蜘蛛侠
[06:26] Thank you, Miss Parker, for having me. 帕克女士 谢谢你请我来
[06:29] And thank you, you guys, for having me. 也谢谢大家请我来
[06:34] And thank you, Spider-Man. 谢谢你 蜘蛛侠
[06:35] He’ll be right back out to take photos and videos. 他待会儿会再来跟大家合影拍视频
[06:38] Thank you! 谢谢大家
[06:45] – That was amazing. – That was great. -真不错 -太棒了
[06:47] That was so cool. I was so nervous. 真顺利 我紧张死了
[06:49] I was a little stiff. I felt like I wasn’t in the pocket. 我有点僵硬 我感觉我不是很在状态
[06:51] No, I thought you did great. 不 你很棒的
[06:51] Yeah. I actually think you were a little stiff. 我倒是觉得你有点僵了
[06:55] Uh, yeah, I felt that too. I felt that too. 是啊 我也觉得
[06:56] – It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. – Okay. -没事的 -好
[06:58] – Did you get your passport? – Yeah. -你拿到护照了吗 -嗯
[06:59] – Mini toothpaste? – Yeah, I did. -小牙膏呢 -拿了
[07:02] Hey, sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[07:05] Happy. 哈皮
[07:06] Oh, you look lovely. 你真美
[07:07] – Thanks. You too. – Thank you. -谢谢 你也挺帅 -谢谢
[07:09] – New dress? – Yeah, yes, it is. -新裙子吗 -是的
[07:12] It’s a new beard. 你蓄胡子了
[07:14] It’s my… My Blip beard. 我的闪烁胡子
[07:15] ‘Cause I grew it in the Blip. 我在闪烁期间长的
[07:17] It’s a Blip beard. 闪烁胡
[07:18] I see. Yeah. 我懂了
[07:20] Anyway, so, the reason I’m late is because 对了 我迟到是因为
[07:22] this was misplaced at the office. 在办公室里找不到这个了
[07:23] Can you believe it? Because, it’s enormous. 能相信吗 这么大一张
[07:25] Not the amount, the size. 不是指数额 是大小
[07:26] The amount’s nice too. They’re generous. 数额也不错 挺慷慨的
[07:29] – Pepper Potts said, sorry she couldn’t be here. – Thank you. -派珀·波茨表示很遗憾不能前来 -谢谢
[07:32] I think I’m gonna go change the 我要去换一下
[07:34] Sterno under the vegan lasagna. 素食意面下面的固体酒精
[07:37] Spider-Man, go shake hands. 蜘蛛侠 去握手吧
[07:39] Will do. 好的
[07:45] What just happened? 刚刚怎么回事
[07:47] Heads up, 提醒你
[07:48] Nick Fury’s calling you. 尼克·弗瑞要给你打电话
[07:50] – Nick Fury’s gonna call me? – Yeah. -尼克·弗瑞要给我打电话 -对
[07:51] Why? 为什么
[07:52] Why? He probably has hero stuff for you to do. 为什么 他可能要找你做英雄的事
[07:55] You’re a superhero. He calls superheroes. 你是个超级英雄 他会给超级英雄打电话
[07:57] I mean, if it was really that important, 如果真那么重要
[07:58] he’d probably call someone else, not me. 他或许会找别人 不是我
[08:01] Apparently not. 看来不是这样
[08:06] See? No caller ID. That’s him. 未知号码 是他
[08:08] I don’t really wanna talk to Fury. 我并不想跟尼克·弗瑞通话
[08:09] – Answer the phone. – Why? -接电话 -为什么
[08:10] Because, if you don’t talk to him, 因为如果你不接
[08:11] I have to talk to him and I don’t want to talk to him. 那他就会打给我 我不想跟他通话
[08:13] Why don’t you want to talk to him? 你为什么不想跟他通话
[08:14] Cause, I’m scared. Just answer the phone. 因为我害怕 接电话吧
[08:16] – You sent Nick Fury to voicemail? – Yeah. -你拒接尼克·弗瑞的电话 -对
[08:18] You don’t send Nick Fury to voicemail. 你不能拒接尼克·弗瑞的电话
[08:20] Did you heart that? They’re calling me. 听到了吗 他们在喊我
[08:21] – I gotta go. I gotta go. – You gotta talk to him. -我得走了 -你得跟他通话
[08:23] I’m gonna call him. I promise you, I’m gonna call him. I will. 我会打给他的 我保证 我肯定打
[08:26] You do not ghost Nick Fury. 你不能跟尼克·弗瑞玩消失
[08:27] I promise you, I’ll call him. 我保证 我会打给他的
[08:31] After my trip. 等我旅游回来的
[08:35] Yeah, hi. 喂
[08:36] No, no, he’s not ghosting you. 不 他没跟你玩消失
[08:40] Okay, one question at a time. 好了 一个个问题问
[08:42] Are you the head Avenger? 你是复仇者联盟的领袖了吗
[08:44] Are you the head Avenger now? 你是复仇者联盟的领袖了吗
[08:45] Uh, no, I’m not. 不 我不是
[08:47] If aliens come back, what are you gonna do? 如果外星人再来 你要怎么办
[08:49] If aliens come back, what are you gonna do? 如果外星人再来 你要怎么办
[08:51] Does anyone have neighborhood questions? 有谁想问关于本社区的问题吗
[08:54] Sean Winford, Queens Tribune. 肖恩·温福德 《皇后区论坛报》
[08:55] What’s it like to take over from Tony Stark? 接过托尼·斯塔克的衣钵是什么感觉
[08:57] Those are big shoes to fill. 要接替他可不容易
[08:59] I’mma… 我…
[09:02] I’m gonna go. Thanks, everyone, for coming. 我先走了 谢谢大家前来
[09:47] Okay. 好
[09:54] Hungry? 饿了吗
[09:57] So sorry. 真抱歉
[09:59] I thought that you could sense that with your Peter-tingle. 我以为你能感应到呢 你不是有彼得一激灵吗
[10:02] Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle. 拜托别管那个叫彼得一激灵
[10:04] So, what’s up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas? 怎么回事 你躲得开子弹 躲不开香蕉吗
[10:08] No, I just really need this vacation. 不 我就是很需要去度这个假
[10:09] I need a break. 我需要休息一下
[10:12] You deserve it. 这是你应得的
[10:16] Yeah. 好了
[10:18] You know what? 知道吗
[10:20] You should pack your suit, just in case. 你该带上你的战衣 以防万一
[10:22] I have a tingle about it. 我有个激灵
[10:24] Please stop saying “tingle,” May. 别再说”激灵”了 梅
[10:29] No. 不要
[10:36] No. No, I’m not. 不 不带
[10:43] Yeah! 度假咯
[10:45] Can you help me get my stuff up? 能帮我把东西抬上去吗
[10:46] – Oh, sorry, that’s mine. – No worries. -抱歉 那是我的 -没事
[10:50] Give me a tablet. 给我个平板
[10:52] Do you want first shift or second? 你想值第一轮班还是第二轮
[10:53] I could take either. 我都行
[10:55] Give me the third shift. I took an Ambien. 我值第三轮班吧 我服了安眠药
[10:57] I can’t chaperone kids alone. 我不能一个人照顾这些孩子
[10:58] Yo, Parker. 帕克
[11:00] This is called an airplane. 这叫飞机
[11:01] It’s like buses you’re used to, 就像你习惯坐的大巴
[11:03] except it flies over poor neighborhoods 但它会飞过穷人社区
[11:05] instead of driving through them. 而不是穿过其中
[11:06] Ma’am? 女士
[11:08] He Blipped, so technically, he’s 16, not 21. 他闪灭了 所以他其实是16 不是21
[11:11] I’ll take that. 给我吧
[11:13] She’s lying. I don’t even know this girl. 她撒谎 我根本不认识她
[11:18] Classic MJ, right? MJ就这么拽 是吧
[11:22] Did you know Brad was coming? 你知道布拉德也要来吗
[11:24] It… It’s so weird. 好奇怪啊
[11:26] Like, one day, he’s that kid who cried 前一天他还是那个爱哭的小孩
[11:28] and got nosebleeds all the time, 总是流鼻血
[11:29] and suddenly, we Blip back, 突然 我们闪现回来
[11:31] and he’s totally ripped and super nice 他成了肌肉暖男
[11:33] and all these girls are after him. 所有姑娘都喜欢他
[11:34] Not all the girls are after him. 也不是所有姑娘都喜欢他
[11:36] No, man, they’re all after him. 不 真的是都喜欢他
[11:38] – Yeah. – Here. -是啊 -来
[11:40] Anyway, on to more important things. 好了 说说更重要的事
[11:42] It’s a nine-hour flight. 这趟航程九小时
[11:43] We can play Beast Slayers the whole time. 我们可以玩一路的《野兽杀手》
[11:46] Are you excited? 你激动吗
[11:48] I need your help to sit next to MJ. 我需要你帮我坐到MJ旁边
[11:52] Seriously? 不是吧
[11:52] Yes, seriously. 是的
[11:53] What about our plan? 那我们的计划呢
[11:55] American bachelors in Europe. 美国单身汉欧洲行
[11:57] That’s your plan. That’s a solo plan. 那是你的计划 是个人计划
[11:58] Come on, this is my plan. 拜托 这是我的计划
[12:03] Please. 拜托了
[12:08] Guys. 伙计们
[12:10] There’s an old lady sitting in front of us 我们前面坐了个老太太
[12:12] wearing a crazy amount of perfume, 擦了好多香水
[12:14] and it’s kind of setting off Peter’s allergies. 有点引发彼得的过敏反应了
[12:18] You know, Betty, if you could just 贝蒂 能不能麻烦你
[12:20] switch seats with him, that would be… 跟他换个座位
[12:21] He’s allergic to perfume? 他对香水过敏吗
[12:24] Yeah, yeah, because, um, it… 是啊 因为…
[12:26] It makes his eyes water, 他会开始流眼泪
[12:27] – and he can’t really… – You said, Peter has a perfume allergy? -还… -彼得对香水过敏吗
[12:31] I’ll tell you from experience, 就我的亲身经验来说
[12:32] perfume allergies are no joke. 香水过敏可不是小事
[12:33] I can feel hives breaking out already. 我这就能感觉到红疹爆发了
[12:35] MJ, stand up. MJ起来
[12:37] Ned, take MJ’s spot. 内德 你坐MJ这里
[12:39] MJ, you take my spot. MJ 你坐我这里
[12:40] Peter, come with me, let’s get you out of there. 彼得 来 别坐那儿了
[12:42] – Sorry. – Zach, Sebastian, -抱歉 -扎克 塞巴斯蒂安
[12:44] you take Ned and Peter’s seats. 你们去坐内德和彼得的座
[12:46] Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention. 内德 谢谢你告知我此事
[12:49] Your safety is my responsibility. 你们的安全是我的责任
[12:50] And Mr. Dell’s, but he’s… 也是戴尔老师的责任 但他…
[12:53] I got it for now. Let’s go, Peter! 现在你们有我 走吧 彼得
[12:56] Let’s go! 走吧
[13:03] Yeah, I have a small bladder, so I took the aisle. 我膀胱小 我坐过道
[13:10] So did you wanna play Beast Slayer? 你想玩《野兽杀手》吗
[13:13] Nope. 不想
[13:15] Have you ever played any kind of PC game or…? 你玩过电脑游戏吗
[13:17] – No. – Got it. -没有 -了解了
[13:20] Did I tell you my wife pretended to Blip out? 我跟你讲过我妻子假装闪灭了吗
[13:24] Turns out, she ran off with a guy in her hiking group. 原来 她是跟她登山队一男的跑了
[13:26] We had a fake funeral for her and everything. 我们还为她举行了假葬礼
[13:28] Well, the funeral was real 葬礼是真的
[13:29] because I thought she was dead. 因为我真以为她死了
[13:31] Do you wanna see the video? 你想看视频吗
[13:32] I got a dual headphone adapter 我带了双耳机插口
[13:34] if you wanna watch a movie. 你想看电影吗
[13:35] Only if it’s depressing. Or hilarious. 只看致郁的 或搞笑的
[13:38] You have a dual headphone adapter. 你带了双耳机插口
[13:40] We can watch together. 我们一起看吧
[13:41] Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, 下午好 女士们先生们
[13:43] this is your captain speaking. 这里是机长
[13:44] Our flight time today will be 今天的飞行时长为
[13:45] eight hours, 49 minutes to Venice, Italy. 8小时49分钟 目的地是意大利威尼斯
[14:55] Hey man, did you see Brad and MJ on the plane? 伙计 你看到布拉德和MJ在飞机上的样子了吗
[14:58] They were watching movies and laughing the entire time. 他们整个航程中一直在看电影 欢笑
[15:00] Dude, don’t worry, okay? 哥们 别担心了
[15:02] I’m sure that’s nothing. 肯定没什么事的
[15:03] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[15:04] Can you hold this for me? 能帮我拿一下吗
[15:05] – Yeah, of course. – Thanks. -当然 -谢谢
[15:16] What was that? 怎么回事
[15:18] Well, 这个嘛
[15:19] we acutally got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, 我们在机上聊了天 原来
[15:21] we have a lot in common. 我们有好多共同点
[15:23] So, uh, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now. 所以我们现在是男女朋友了
[15:26] Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe? 不是说要做畅游欧洲的美国单身汉吗
[15:28] Peter, those were the words of a boy. 彼得 那是少年轻狂的傻话
[15:31] And that boy met a woman. 那少年认识了一个女人
[15:34] A very strong and powerful woman. 一个强势有力的女人
[15:37] And now, that boy’s a man. 现在 少年成长为男人了
[15:39] – Babe? – Coming, babe. -宝贝 -来了 宝贝
[15:47] There’s nothing in there. I swear. 里面没什么奇怪的东西 我发誓
[15:55] 你差点忘了这个 梅
[16:05] These, no. 这个 不行
[16:16] Sorry. 抱歉
[16:18] – I’m here. – Wait, wait, wait. -我来了 -等等
[16:20] – I’m here. – Thank goodness. -我来了 -谢天谢地
[16:56] Looks like we’re here. 看来我们到了
[16:58] They’re doing renovations to the place. 他们在进行翻修
[17:00] – Getting some upgrades. – Oh, this is trash. -进行升级 -这地方好烂
[17:02] That must be the concierge. Okay. 那肯定是门房了 好
[17:04] Come on, man. 不是吧
[17:06] Everyone, here we are. 各位 我们到了
[17:12] This place is sinking. 这地方在下沉
[17:14] – You mean, “Charming.” – It stinks. -是”有魅力”吧 -好臭
[17:16] Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. 各位 去放包
[17:18] We’re gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let’s go! 3点去达·芬奇博物馆见 快行动
[17:22] – ¡Vámanos! – It’s “Andiamo.” -快走吧[西语] -是快走[意大利语]
[17:23] Andiamo! 快走
[17:24] When in Rome, do as Romans do. 入乡随俗
[17:26] When you’re in Venice, your socks get wet. 在威尼斯 就难免沾湿袜子
[17:34] What’s up, Flash Mob? How you guys doing? 好啊 弗拉粉 你们怎么样
[17:36] I’m here in St. Marco Polo’s… 我在圣马可波罗…
[17:40] – This is so much fun. – Yeah? -这太好玩了 -是吧
[18:05] – Three, two, one… – Say pizza! -三 二 一 -说披萨
[18:08] Pizza! 披萨
[18:29] – Buongiorno. – Buongiorno. -早上好 -早上好
[18:33] I’m looking for a, uh… 我想找…
[18:45] It’s perfect. 完美
[18:57] What? 什么
[18:58] It’s the most perfect word in the world. 全世界最完美的词
[18:59] Italians created it, and I discovered it. 意大利人发明的 被我发现了
[19:01] What does it mean? 什么意思
[19:02] That’s the thing. It can means a million things. 这就是重点 它能有无数意义
[19:04] I can mean… I don’t know. Get out of my face. 能是…比如说 给我滚开的意思
[19:05] I don’t know and get out of my face. 或是 我不知道 滚开
[19:07] It’s the best thing Italy created, except for maybe espresso. 是意大利人最伟大的发明 或许除了浓缩咖啡吧
[19:10] Oh, so you’ve been drinking espresso? 你喝浓缩咖啡了
[19:14] German? American. 德国人 美国人
[19:16] A rose for you. 买朵玫瑰吧
[19:20] “Boh” is my new superpower. 这是我的新超能力了
[19:22] It’s like the anti-“Aloha.” 就像”你好”[夏威夷语]的反义词
[19:23] I was born to say this word. 我注定要说这个词
[19:26] So, what’s in the bag? 包里是什么
[19:31] Nice. 真行
[19:40] Whoa, cool. 酷
[19:58] What was that? 那是怎么回事
[20:22] – Betty! You okay? – Yeah. -贝蒂 你没事吧 -嗯
[20:25] – Oh, my God! – Come on. -天啊 -快来
[20:27] Guys, we gotta go! 伙计们 我们得走了
[20:32] – What is that? – I don’t know. -那是什么 -我不知道
[20:33] – What’ll you do? – I left my suit’s in the hotel room. -你要怎么办 -我把战衣留在旅馆了
[20:35] – Why? – I’m on vacation, Ned! -为什么 -我在度假 内德
[20:37] Everyone’s gonna see my face. Just get them out. 大家会看到我的脸的 快带他们走
[20:39] – Go! Just go! – Go! -走 快走 -快走
[20:50] Get out of here. Go! 快走 走
[20:54] Oh, my God. 天啊
[21:03] Come on. 好吧
[21:18] Oh, no, you don’t. 别想
[21:30] You okay? Get out of here. Go! 没事吧 快走
[22:23] Excuse me, sir! 不好意思 先生
[22:24] I… I can help. Let me help. 我可以帮忙 让我帮忙吧
[22:26] I’m really strong, and I’m sticky. 我很强壮 还很黏
[22:27] I need to lead it away from the canals. 我需要把它引离运河
[22:55] The da Vinci Museum. 达·芬奇博物馆
[22:57] This is why we’re here in Venice. 我们就是为此来威尼斯
[22:59] Oh, this is it. 就是这里
[23:00] It’s closed. 闭馆了
[23:02] What do you mean it’s closed? Till when? 什么叫闭馆了 到什么时候
[23:03] November. 11月
[23:04] You didn’t check the website? 你没查看网站吗
[23:06] Oh, that’s a good idea. 这是个好想法
[23:23] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[23:28] Stay low, kids. We’ll be safe here. 趴下 孩子们 这里安全
[24:29] Who is that guy? 那人是谁
[24:30] I don’t know, but he’s kicking that water’s ass. 我不知道 但那水怪被他打得很惨
[25:03] Yeah! Yeah! 好样的
[25:21] It’s aliens. It has to be. 是外星人 肯定是
[25:23] BuzzFeed says there’s a sailor, name Morris Bench, 消息网说有个水手 莫里斯·本奇
[25:25] who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator 因接触实验性水下发电机
[25:28] and got hydro powers. 而获得了水超能力
[25:29] Yeah, you should definitely believe 是啊 你是该相信
[25:30] everything you read on the Internet. 在网上读到的一切
[25:32] – Spider-Man could take him. – What do you think it is? -蜘蛛侠能打得过他 -你觉得是什么
[25:37] You know, being a man of science… 作为一个相信科学的人
[25:40] witches. 巫术
[25:41] No, no, no. We wanna stay. We wanna stay. 不不不 我们想留下
[25:43] It’s a good thing that I packed your suit, huh? 幸好我给你带上了战衣 是吧
[25:45] I can’t believe you forgot it. 你居然给忘了
[25:47] Yeah. 是啊
[25:48] So, who was that guy that you were with? 跟你一起作战的那人是谁
[25:49] Was that Mr. Strange? 那是斯特兰奇先生吗
[25:51] Doctor Strange, May. Doctor Strange. 是斯特兰奇博士 梅
[25:54] And, no, I don’t know who that was. 不 我不知道那是谁
[25:55] It was a new guy. 是个新来的
[25:56] – I was trying to help him, but… – Happy, -我想帮他 但… -哈皮
[25:58] that’s my lunch. 那是我的午餐
[25:59] Don’t eat that one. 别吃那个
[26:00] Happy’s there? 哈皮也在吗
[26:01] Yeah, it’s Happy. 对 是哈皮
[26:04] He’s here. He came by to volunteer. 他在这儿 来做志工
[26:05] And he’s hanging around the office. 顺便来办公室看看
[26:08] – And he wants to say hi. – I don’t want… Hi, Peter. -他想跟你打个招呼 -我不想…彼得
[26:11] Hey, Happy. 哈皮
[26:13] Sorry, I’m working hard here. I gotta do a… A leaflet drop. 抱歉 我忙呢 我得送个传单
[26:18] – What are you doing in…? – Glad you’re having a good time. -你在干什么… -很高兴你玩得开心
[26:20] Don’t worry, I’m really taking care of your aunt. 别担心 我会照顾好你婶婶
[26:25] So how’s the plan going? 你的计划怎么样了
[26:29] There’s been setbacks, for sure. 是遭遇了些挫折
[26:31] Don’t over think it, just trust your instincts, you’ll be fine. 别想太多 相信直觉就好
[26:34] I know. Love you. Bye. 我知道 爱你 再见
[26:38] Who is that guy? 那人是谁
[26:39] He’s Iron Man and Thor rolled into one. 他就像钢铁侠和托尔的集合体
[26:42] He’s all right. He’s no Spider-Man. 他还行吧 他可不比蜘蛛侠
[26:44] What is it with you and Spider-Man? 你为什么这么痴迷于蜘蛛侠
[26:47] What? He’s just awesome, okay? 怎么了 他很赞的
[26:49] He protects the neighborhood and, you know, he’s inspiring. 他保护本地社区 很激励人
[26:53] He inspires me to be a better man. 他激励我做个更好的人
[26:55] What’s up, dickwad? 好啊 蠢蛋
[26:56] Thought you drowned. 我以为你淹死了
[27:01] Sounds like his name’s Mysterio. 看来他名叫神秘客
[27:03] “L’uomo del misterio” 那句话
[27:04] is Italian for “Man of mystery.” 是意大利语 “神秘男子”
[27:06] They don’t actually know who he is. 他们并不清楚他的身份
[27:08] Mysterio. 神秘客
[27:10] Cool name. 名字不错
[27:13] Babe. 宝贝
[27:15] So how much of that did you actually see? 你看到了多少
[27:17] Not much. I was running. 没看到多少 我忙着跑呢
[27:19] Right. Me too. I was also running… 是啊 我也是 我也忙着跑呢
[27:22] away. 跑远
[27:25] So Paris tomorrow. 明天去巴黎了
[27:27] Go to the Eiffel Tower. 去埃菲尔铁塔
[27:29] Should be great. 应该很棒
[27:29] Yeah, I read it was secretly built as a mind control antenna 我读到它建造的秘密目的是作为头脑控制天线
[27:32] to create an army of the insane. 以制造疯子大军
[27:35] Which is why it’s my favorite destination on the whole trip. 所以那里是我整趟旅行最喜欢的目的地
[27:41] What are you gonna do about the water monster? 你要怎么对付那个水怪
[27:44] Nothing. It’s dead. 不做什么 它死了
[27:45] Besides, that Mysterio guy’s all over it. 再说 那个神秘客都搞定了
[27:48] Look, I just wanna spend time with MJ. 我只想跟MJ一起玩玩
[27:49] We were talking about Paris, and I think she really likes me. 我们刚刚聊起巴黎 我觉得她是喜欢我的
[27:53] That’s nice. 真不错
[27:54] Reminds me of when Betty and I first fell in love. 让我想起了我和贝蒂刚相爱时
[27:56] I had just finished my fruit cobbler, and… 我刚吃完我的水果馅饼
[28:02] You’re a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man. 联系你可真不容易 蜘蛛侠
[28:10] You’re Nick Fury. 你是尼克·弗瑞
[28:12] And you just shot Ned. 你射晕了内德
[28:14] Just a mild tranquilizer. 只是温和的麻醉剂
[28:16] He’ll be all right. 他不会有事的
[28:17] So good to finally meet you. 很高兴终于见到你了
[28:20] I saw you at the funeral, 我在葬礼上看到你了
[28:21] but I didn’t think that was a good time to exchange numbers. 但我觉得当时不是交换号码的好时机
[28:24] No, that would’ve been really inappropriate. 是啊 那就太不合适了
[28:26] – That’s what I just said. – Right. -我不就这么说的吗 -是啊
[28:28] The important thing is, you’re here. 重要的是 你到这儿了
[28:31] I tried to bring you here. 我本想叫你来的
[28:32] You avoided me, and now you’re here. 但你躲我 可现在你还是来了
[28:35] What a coincidence. 真巧
[28:37] Wait. Was this a coincidence? 等等 这是巧合吗
[28:40] I used to know everything. 我以前无所不知
[28:42] Then I come back five years later, 然后我消失了五年再回来
[28:44] and now I know nothing. 现在我什么都不知道了
[28:46] No intel, no team. 没有情报 没有团队
[28:49] And a high school kid 一个高中小子
[28:51] is dodging my calls. 都敢不接我电话
[28:55] Here’s what I do know: 我知道的是
[28:58] A week ago, a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone. 一周前 墨西哥一村庄被一场龙卷风摧毁
[29:04] Witnesses say that cyclone had a face. 目击者说 那龙卷风长了脸
[29:11] Three days later, a similar event in Morocco. 三天后 摩洛哥发生类似事件
[29:16] A village was… 一个村庄…
[29:19] Just making the rounds. 来查个房
[29:20] See if anyone needs any emotional counseling 看看经历了今天的创伤性事件
[29:22] after today’s traumatic events. 是否有人需要情感咨询
[29:23] No, we’ll be okay. We’re fine. Thank you. 不 我们没事的 谢谢
[29:26] Great because I’m… I’m not qualified to actually… 很好 因为我其实没资格做…
[29:30] Oh, he’s passed out. 他睡熟了
[29:31] I’m really not qualified to do it anyway, so good night. 我反正也没那个资质 晚安了
[29:36] That was my teacher. Sorry about that. 那是我老师 抱歉了
[29:38] You were saying? 你刚刚在说
[29:39] A village was destroyed by 一个村庄被摧毁
[29:41] what may well be another world-threatening… 这可能又是一个威胁世界的…
[29:43] Babe, you still awake? 宝贝 你还醒着吗
[29:44] You’re not answering any of my texts. 你不回我短信
[29:46] He’s asleep, Betty. 他睡着了 贝蒂
[29:48] Oh, already? 这么早
[29:49] – Yeah. – Okay. -是啊 -好吧
[29:51] That’s why it’s imperative… 所以 我们务必…
[29:53] Boys. So that canal water today 孩子们 今天那运河的水
[29:55] was filled with dangerous bacteria… 充满了危险的细菌
[29:57] Another person touches that door, 再有人来敲门
[29:59] you and I are going to attend another funeral. 你和我就又要参加一场葬礼了
[30:01] Suit up. 穿战衣
[30:02] Let me know if either of you develop vomiting. 如果你们俩有谁开始呕吐要告诉我
[30:08] Stark left these for you. 斯塔克把这个留给了你
[30:10] Really? 是吗
[30:22] “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.” “欲戴王冠 必承其重”
[30:27] Stark said you wouldn’t get that 斯塔克说你不会懂的
[30:29] because it’s not a Star Wars reference. 因为不是《星战》梗
[30:36] You can lose the mask. 摘了面罩吧
[30:37] Everyone here has seen you without it. 这里的人都见过你的真身
[30:38] You’d only be feigning anonymity 你只是无故
[30:40] and breathing through spandex for no good reason. 装神秘 还要隔着布料呼吸
[30:48] Come on. 走吧
[30:50] Yeah. 好
[30:54] Over there, we have Maria Hill. 那是玛丽亚·希尔
[30:58] That is Dimitri. 这是德米崔
[31:01] And this is Mr. Beck. 这是贝克先生
[31:07] Mysterio? 神秘客
[31:09] What? 什么
[31:10] Doesn’t matter. 没什么
[31:11] It’s what my friends have been calling you. 我朋友这么喊你
[31:14] Well, you can call me Quentin. 你可以喊我昆廷
[31:19] You handled yourself well out there today. 你今天的表现真出色
[31:21] I saw what you did with the tower. 我看到你拉着那座钟塔了
[31:23] We could use someone like you on my world. 我的世界就需要你这种人
[31:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:27] I’m sorry. Your world? 什么 你的世界
[31:28] Mr. Beck is from Earth. 贝克先生是来自地球
[31:31] Just not yours. 但不是你的地球
[31:33] There are multiple realities, Peter. 现实有很多个 彼得
[31:34] This is Earth Dimension 616. I’m from Earth 833. 这里是616号地球 我来自833号地球
[31:38] I’m sorry, you’re saying there’s a multiverse? 抱歉 你是说存在多元宇宙吗
[31:41] ‘Cause I thought that was just theoretical. 我以为那只是个理论
[31:42] I mean, that completely changes 这将完全改变
[31:43] how we understand the initial singularity. 我们对初始奇点的理解
[31:45] We’re talking about an eternal inflation system. 这可是个永恒膨胀的系统
[31:47] How does that even work with all the quantum…? 那怎么行得通 那么多量…
[31:49] It’s insane. 真是疯了
[31:52] S-sorry. It’s really cool. 抱歉 好酷啊
[31:56] Don’t ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room. 不要为比其他人聪明而道歉
[32:01] Anyway… 好了
[32:05] They were born in stable orbits within black holes. 它们诞生于黑洞中的稳定轨道
[32:07] Creatures formed from the primary elements: 是基本元素构成的生灵
[32:10] Air, water, fire, earth. 气 水 火 土
[32:12] The Science Division had a technical name. 科学部为它们起了学名
[32:15] We just called them Elementals. 但我们喊它们元素怪
[32:17] Versions of them exist across our mythologies. 它们的变体普遍存在于我们的神话中
[32:20] Turns out, the myths are real. 原来传说都是真的
[32:22] Like Thor. 就像托尔
[32:23] Thor was a myth, and now I study him in my physics class. 托尔原是传说 但现在是我物理课的内容
[32:27] These myths are threats. 这些传说是威胁
[32:29] They first materialized on my Earth many years ago. 它们最初于多年前在我的地球上实体化
[32:32] We mobilized and fought them, 我们调动力量与它们交手
[32:33] but with each battle, they grew, got stronger. 但它们随着每场战斗愈发强大
[32:36] I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them. 我是仅剩的最后一支阻止它们的军团的一员
[32:39] All we did was delay the inevitable. 但我们只推迟了不可避免的结局
[32:41] The Elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. 元素怪又来到了这里 袭击相同的地点
[32:45] Our satellites confirm it. 卫星已证实了这点
[32:46] So thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three. 所以感谢贝克先生摧毁了另三个
[32:49] There’s only one left: fire. 现在只剩一个了 火
[32:51] The strongest of them all. 它们中最强的一个
[32:53] The one that destroyed my Earth. 摧毁了我的地球的那个
[32:56] It’s the one that took my family. 也是杀死我家人的那个
[33:02] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[33:03] And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours. 再过大概48小时 它就会出现在布拉格
[33:06] We have one mission: kill it. 我们只有一项任务 干掉它
[33:09] And you’re coming with us. 你要跟我们一起来
[33:12] I’m sorry, did you say Prague? 抱歉 你是说布拉格吗
[33:15] Mr. Fury, this all seems like bigtime, 弗瑞先生 这似乎是很严重的事
[33:17] you know, huge superhero kind of stuff. 很重大的 超级英雄的那种事
[33:20] And, I mean, I’m just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, sir. 我只是友好邻居蜘蛛侠 先生
[33:23] Bitch, please. You’ve been to space. 少来了 你上过太空呢
[33:25] I know, but that was an accident. 我知道 但那是意外
[33:26] Sir, come on. There’s gotta be someone else you can use. 先生 拜托 你肯定还能找别人吧
[33:30] – What about Thor? – Off-world. -托尔呢 -去别的世界了
[33:32] Okay, um, Doctor Strange. 好吧 斯特兰奇博士
[33:34] – Unavailable. – Captain Marvel. -没空 -惊奇队长
[33:35] Don’t invoke her name. 别跟我提她
[33:36] Sir, look, I really wanna help. I do. 先生 我真的想帮忙的
[33:39] But if my aunt finds out I left my class trip, 但如果我婶婶得知我离开了大部队
[33:41] she’s gonna kill me. 她会杀了我的
[33:41] And if I’m seen like this in Europe 经过了华盛顿纪念堂的事
[33:43] after the Washington Monument, 如果我再这样在欧洲出现
[33:44] my whole class will figure out who I am, and then… 我全班同学都会猜到我的身份
[33:46] Then the whole world will figure out who I am, 那全世界就都知道我的身份了
[33:48] then I’m done. 我就完了
[33:50] Okay. 好吧
[33:52] I understand. 我理解
[33:55] I’m sorry, what? 抱歉 什么
[33:56] Why don’t you get back before your teachers miss you 你快回去吧 别被老师发现你不见了
[33:59] and become suspicious. 起了疑心
[34:01] Dimitri. 德米崔
[34:03] Take him back to the hotel, please. 带他回旅馆去
[34:05] Yes. 好
[34:06] Thank you, Mr. Fury. 谢谢 弗瑞先生
[34:08] And, uh, good luck. 祝你们好运
[34:12] See you, kid. 回见 孩子
[34:13] Yeah, see you. 好 回见
[34:17] – Bye, ma’am. – Yeah. -再见 女士 -嗯
[34:24] Okay, drink lots of water. 好 多喝水
[34:25] I’m gonna get you a vitamin C pill. 我给你找维C片剂
[34:27] You cannot get sick, okay, babe? 你可不能生病 好吗 宝贝
[34:29] Okay. Thanks, baby. 好 谢谢 宝贝
[34:30] Hey, man, are you sure you’re good? 伙计 你真没事吗
[34:32] Oh, dude, I’m fine. 哥们 我没事
[34:33] – Okay. Nice. – Don’t worry. -好 -别担心
[34:35] Seriously, getting tranq’d in the neck by Nick Fury, 说真的 被尼克·弗瑞的麻醉剂刺中脖子
[34:38] probably the coolest thing ever happen to me anyway. 可能是我遇到的最酷的事了
[34:40] – It is pretty awesome. – Yeah. -是挺酷的 -是啊
[34:41] I’m just happy I don’t have to go to Prague. 我只是庆幸我不用去布拉格
[34:43] – Seriously. – Good news. -是啊 -好消息
[34:44] We’re going to Prague. 我们要去布拉格了
[34:47] – What? – Prague? -什么 -布拉格
[34:48] Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us. 是啊 旅游公司来电 他们给我们升了级
[34:52] You should’ve heard me on the phone with them. 你们真该听到我怎么在电话上教训他们的
[34:53] I really gave them hell. 我让他们知道厉害了
[34:55] All I heard was crying. 我只听到你哭了
[34:56] Look at our upgraded ride. 看我们的升级版交通工具
[34:58] Bro, you see that? 哥们 看啊
[34:59] It’s pretty sick. 太赞了
[35:00] I’m impressed, Mr. Harrington. 厉害啊 哈林顿老师
[35:02] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[35:04] Peter, what…? What’s going on? 彼得 怎么…这怎么回事
[35:07] I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation. 我觉得尼克·弗瑞挟持了我们的暑假假期
[35:11] I’m, uh, Mr. Harrington to the kids… 我是哈林顿老师 孩子们的…
[35:14] – Oh, all right. – Okay. -好吧 -好
[35:16] Awesome. 太赞了
[35:18] Yeah. Awesome. 是啊 赞
[35:43] Yo, what’s up, Flash Mob? It’s your boy, the Big F, 好啊 弗拉粉 是F哥
[35:46] cruising through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri. 我的私人司机德米崔在带我游览阿尔卑斯山
[36:10] “For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. “给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你
[36:12] Say EDITH.” 说伊迪丝”
[36:16] Stand by for retinal and biometric scan. 准备进行虹膜和生物识别扫描
[36:20] Retinal and biometric scan accepted. 虹膜和生物识别扫描吻合
[36:22] – Hello? – Hello, Peter. -你好 -你好 彼得
[36:24] I am EDITH, 我是伊迪丝
[36:25] Tony Stark’s augmented-reality security and defense system. 托尼·斯塔克增强现实安全和防御系统
[36:29] – So he made you for me? – No. -他为我造了你吗 -不是
[36:31] – But you have access to all of Tony’s protocols. – Cool. -但你能使用托尼所有的协议 -酷
[36:35] Would you like to see what I can do? 你想看看我的功能吗
[36:42] EDITH stands for “Even dead, I’m the hero.” 伊迪丝是”死后我仍是英雄”的缩写
[36:46] Tony loved his acronyms. 托尼就喜欢缩写
[36:48] Yeah, he did. 是啊
[36:49] I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, 我能调用整个斯塔克全球安全网络
[36:52] including multiple defense satellites, 包括多个国防卫星
[36:54] as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks. 以及各大电讯网络的后门
[36:57] 妈妈 威尼斯好疯狂 你能再给我汇点钱吗
[36:57] 看来情况好转了 可算交好运了
[37:05] Is MJ texting? MJ在发短信吗
[37:09] No. Don’t look at it. Don’t look at it. 不 别看
[37:10] That’s wrong. That’s wrong. 那是不对的
[37:30] Petrol and toilets. Ten minutes! 加油 上厕所 10分钟
[37:33] Flash Mob, this is what we doing out here… 弗拉粉 我们就在做这个…
[37:34] Toilet, toilet, toilet. Which way to the toilet? 厕所 厕所在哪边
[37:37] Ten minutes, everyone. 10分钟 各位
[37:39] Dimitri, where exactly are we? 德米崔 我们究竟在哪
[37:44] – Okay. – Oh, my gosh, -好吧 -天啊
[37:45] – I’ll figure it out. – it’s so sick. -我自己搞明白吧 -这里太赞了
[37:47] It’s beautiful. 真美啊
[37:49] What? 干什么
[38:03] Hello. 你好
[38:04] Close the door. 关门
[38:11] I’m Peter Parker. 我是彼得·帕克
[38:13] Take off your clothes. 脱衣服
[38:16] – Excuse me? – You told Fury -什么 -你跟弗瑞说
[38:18] Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. 蜘蛛侠不能出现在欧洲
[38:20] So I made you this, another suit. 所以我给你另做了套战衣
[38:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:26] I’m sure it fits fine. I don’t need to try… 肯定合身的 我不用试…
[38:28] – Take off your clothes. – Okay. -脱衣服 -好
[38:32] Sure. 行
[38:36] – It’s a little embarrassing. – Now. Hurry up. -有点尴尬 -快点的
[38:37] This is weird. 好奇怪
[38:43] No, no, no. Don’t… 不不 别
[38:48] Sorry. I thought this was the bathroom. 抱歉 我以为这是厕所
[38:50] This is not what it looks like. 不是看上去那样的
[38:51] – Just… – Yeah. -别 -好吧
[38:53] What are you doing? 你干什么
[38:53] – Brad. – I’ll leave you two alone. -布拉德 -不打扰你们了
[38:54] Oh, my God. 天啊
[38:55] Don’t shoot anybody. Brad? 别开枪 布拉德
[38:57] It’s not what it looks like, buddy. 不是看上去那样的 伙计
[38:59] – Hey, man, look, that’s… – Look, Peter, -哥们 听着 -彼得
[39:01] I’m not here to judge your life choices, dude. 我不会评判你的人生选择 哥们
[39:03] If you want to hook up with some random European chick, 如果你想在学校旅游期间 找个陌生欧洲妹
[39:05] – on our school trip, that’s on you. – No. -来一发 那是你的事 -不
[39:06] That’s not what that was, honestly. 不是那样的 真的
[39:07] I can’t pretend I didn’t see what I saw. 我不能假装我没看到那一幕
[39:09] I know you’re trying to get with MJ. It’s obvious. 我知道你想泡MJ 太明显了
[39:12] – But I like her too. – Wait a minute. -但我也喜欢她 -等等的
[39:14] You cannot show her that photo, dude. Come on. 你不能给她看那张照片 哥们 拜托
[39:16] I’m sorry, man. I have to. 抱歉 我必须给她看
[39:18] She deserves the truth. 她应该知道真相
[39:21] Okay, put your one foot in front of the other, 好了 一次一只脚
[39:23] and, everybody, back on the bus. 都给我上车
[39:25] It’s been 10 minutes. Let’s go! 10分钟了 快走
[39:34] – EDITH? – Hello, Peter. -伊迪丝 -你好 彼得
[39:36] How can I help you? 有什么需要帮助的
[39:38] There’s this guy in my class who’s gonna ruin everything… 我班上有个人要毁了一切了…
[39:39] Peter, I’m having difficulty hearing you. 彼得 我听不清你说话
[39:41] Can you please speak up? 可以大声点吗
[39:44] Brad Davis. He has a photo of me. 布拉德·戴维斯 他拍了张我的照片
[39:46] Brad Davis. Is he a target? 布拉德·戴维斯 他是目标吗
[39:48] Is Brad a target? 布拉德是目标吗
[39:55] Yeah. He’s a target. He’s a target. 对 他是目标
[39:57] Copy that. 收到
[39:58] Target is Brad Davis. 目标是布拉德·戴维斯
[40:00] Initiating strike. 启动攻击
[40:02] Initiating what, now? 启动什么
[40:02] Intercept point determined. 拦截点已确定
[40:04] – Releasing kill vehicle. – EDITH. -出动击杀战机 -伊迪丝
[40:29] – Oh, my God. – Dope glasses, Parker. -天啊 -眼镜真酷 帕克
[40:31] – How’d you pay for these? – Flash, give them back. -你怎么买得起 -弗拉士 还我
[40:33] – No, no, no. – Give it to me, Flash. -不不不 -还我 弗拉士
[40:34] – I’m really paying you a compliment. – Please give me… -我在真心称赞你 -还我…
[40:37] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[40:40] EDITH, don’t kill Brad. 伊迪丝 别杀布拉德
[40:42] Peter, do you want me to cancel 彼得 你是否要我取消
[40:43] the drone strike on Brad Davis? 针对布拉德·戴维斯的无人机打击
[40:44] – Did you just punch Flash? – No. -你刚打了弗拉士吗 -没有[否]
[40:46] Firing. 开火
[40:50] Oh, look out! 小心
[40:55] This is not the autobahn! 这可不是高速路
[40:57] EDITH. 伊迪丝
[41:02] Commencing second strike. 开始第二次打击
[41:03] Peter. Plant your fanny and buckle up, right now. 彼得 马上给我坐在座位上 系好安全带
[41:06] Look at the baby mountain goats! 看那些小山羊
[41:07] – Baby mountain goats? – Ooh, I see them. -小山羊 -我看到了
[41:24] I don’t see any mountain goats. 我没看到小山羊
[41:26] You missed them. 你错过了
[41:28] I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter… 我知道你以为我们都没发现 彼得
[41:30] What? 什么
[41:31] …but your new look, I love it. 但你的新造型 我喜欢
[41:35] – Right, babe? – Thanks. -是吧 宝贝 -谢谢
[41:36] Yeah. Sophisticated, classy, very European. 是啊 成熟 有格调 很欧洲
[41:39] Oh, man. 天啊
[41:41] Let’s try that again. 我们再来一次
[41:44] This is so weird. It was right here on my phone. 好奇怪 本来就在我手机里的
[41:46] – I-I… – Yeah. Weird. -我… -是啊 奇怪
[42:19] – Freaking beautiful. – This is amazing. -太美了 -这可真棒
[42:22] This place is so classy. 这地方好高档
[42:24] Yeah, so why are we here? 是啊 我们为什么会来这里
[42:26] Speak for yourself. 那是你的感觉
[42:28] I’m home. 我可是到家了
[42:29] What can I say? 我还能说什么
[42:31] The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease. 会叫的轮子有升级油抹
[42:33] Everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise, 大家安顿下来 休息好 今晚 大惊喜哦
[42:37] is Prague’s annual… 是布拉格的年度
[42:39] – …Carnival of Lights. – Yeah! -光之嘉年华 -好啊
[42:41] – Hello? – Parker, it’s Hill. -喂 -帕克 我是希尔
[42:43] There’s an earpiece with your suit. 你的战衣上有耳机
[42:44] Put it on and await further instructions. 戴上 等待进一步指示
[42:46] – Understood? – Uh, yes, ma’am. -明白了吗 -是 女士
[42:48] – Yeah. – Hey, man. -好 -伙计
[42:49] Look, I am so sorry 如果我让你觉得
[42:51] if I seem like I’m preoccupied with my relationship. 我只顾着自己恋爱 那很抱歉
[42:54] You know, I’m still your guy in the chair. 我还是你的技术支援
[42:56] No, it’s all good. Don’t worry about it. 不 没事 别担心
[42:57] – Okay. Great, great. – It’s fine. -那太好了 -没事
[43:00] So, what’s the status on the Elemental thing? 那些元素怪什么情况了
[43:03] – Where’s it gonna happen? – Uh, here in the city. -会在哪里出现 -在这座城市里
[43:05] – Peter, we’re here. – I know, I know. It’s not good. -彼得 我们在这儿呢 -我知道 不妙
[43:08] It’s… I’m figuring it out. 我在想办法呢
[43:09] You have to do something, Peter, please. 你得做点什么 彼得 拜托
[43:11] We’re all counting on you. 我们都指望你了
[43:13] – Ned. – Yeah. Yeah, babe. -内德 -来了 宝贝
[43:14] The good news is, we’ve all got our own rooms. 好消息是 我们都有单间
[43:17] – It’s about time. – Serious? -可算 -不是吧
[43:19] – Parker? Parker! – Yes, sir. -帕克 -是 先生
[43:22] That thing is going to be here in a few hours. 那玩意几小时后就来了
[43:24] – Are we boring you? – He’s not bored. -我们让你无聊了吗 -他不是无聊
[43:27] He’s just thinking about how you kidnapped him. 他只是在想被你绑架来的事
[43:28] He had obstacles. 他有困难
[43:30] I removed them. 我解决掉了困难
[43:32] And they still won’t evacuate the city. 他们还是不肯疏散城市
[43:35] Idiots. 白痴
[43:37] So, what’s the plan, Parker? 怎么办 帕克
[43:39] I will be in the cathedral tower, 我去大教堂塔楼
[43:41] keeping watch for the fire monster. 留意火怪的出现
[43:42] When that shows up, I will radio you guys, 等它出现 我就呼叫你们
[43:45] – and then Mr. Beck and I will… – My name is Mysterio. -然后我和贝克先生 -我叫神秘客
[43:51] That’s when Mysterio and I will move in. 然后我和神秘客就冲上去
[43:54] Peter, listen to me. 彼得 听我说
[43:55] The best hope you have, the only hope, 最好的结果 唯一的好结果
[43:58] is to stop it here now, 就是现在阻止它
[43:59] no matter what the cost. 不惜一切
[44:01] Maneuver it away from civilians if you can, 尽量带他远离市民
[44:03] but most important, keep it away from metal. 但最重要的是让它远离金属
[44:07] If it gets too big, 如果它长得太大
[44:08] it’ll be able to draw power from the Earth’s core. 就能开始汲取地球内核的力量
[44:10] After that, there’s no way to stop it. 那样的话 它就不可阻挡了
[44:17] Hey, man, my friends are here. 我的朋友都在这里呢
[44:19] I can’t help but think that we’re putting them in danger. 我忍不住觉得我们给他们带来了危险
[44:21] You’re worried about us hurting your friends? 你还担心我们伤害你的朋友
[44:25] You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus? 你 调动无人机袭击你自己的学校旅游大巴
[44:30] Stark gave you a multibillion-dollar 斯塔克给了你一套价值百万的
[44:33] A.R. Tactical intelligence system, 现实增强战术情报系统
[44:35] and the first thing you do with it 你首先就拿它
[44:37] is try and blow up your friends. 去炸你朋友
[44:38] It’s clear to me that you were not ready for this. 在我看来 你显然没做好准备
[44:50] Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing. 弗瑞叫我来看看你
[44:53] He just… He felt bad about snapping at you. 他对冲你发脾气感到过意不去
[44:55] Really? 是吗
[44:56] You guys do have sarcasm on this Earth, right? 这个地球上有反讽这回事吧
[45:01] How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[45:06] I didn’t think I was gonna have to save the world this summer. 我没想到我这个暑假还得拯救世界
[45:10] I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just… 我知道这话听上去很混蛋 但…
[45:14] I had this plan with this girl that I really like… 我本来计划好了跟我喜欢的女孩…
[45:18] and now it’s all ruined. 现在都毁了
[45:27] You’re not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid. 想要正常生活不叫混蛋 孩子
[45:32] It’s a hard path. 这条路很艰辛
[45:34] You see things. You do things. 你会看到一些事 会做一些事
[45:36] You make choices. 你要做出选择
[45:38] People look up to you… 人们敬仰你
[45:42] and even if you win a battle, sometimes they die. 即便你赢得战役 有时也会死人
[45:45] I like you, Peter. You’re a good kid. 我喜欢你 彼得 你是个好孩子
[45:49] There’s a part of me that wants me to tell you, just… 我心里有些想对你说
[45:52] turn around, run away from all this. 转身离开这一切
[45:54] Then there’s another part of me 但我心里又清楚
[45:56] that knows what we’re about to fight, 我们要对付的东西是什么样
[45:58] what’s at stake, and I’m glad you’re here. 这关乎到什么 我很高兴有你在
[46:03] Me too. 我也是
[46:04] But you’re worried about your friends. 但你担心你的朋友
[46:07] Yeah. 对
[46:09] Just always feel like I’m putting them in danger. 我觉得我总害他们有危险
[46:11] Look, just get them inside 让他们待在室内
[46:14] and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours. 在安全处待几小时就行
[46:17] They’ll be all right. 他们会没事的
[46:19] It’s really nice to have somebody to talk to about 能有个人一起聊聊
[46:23] superhero stuff, you know? 超级英雄的事真好
[46:26] Anytime. 不客气
[46:27] And, hey, we survive this, 如果我们活下来了
[46:30] you’ll have all summer to kill Brad. 你还有一整个暑假能杀布拉德呢
[46:35] See you out there. 待会儿见
[46:37] All right. 好
[46:42] Scusi. 对不起
[46:43] Sorry, that’s Italian. 抱歉 那是意大利语
[46:48] Okay. EDITH? Oh, come on. 好了 伊迪丝 快点
[46:51] Hello, Peter. 你好 彼得
[46:53] I need to find a way to keep my friends 我需要想个办法让我的朋友们
[46:54] inside the next few hours. 接下来几小时待在室内
[46:56] Let’s see what we can do. 我们想想办法吧
[46:58] Good news. 好消息
[46:59] We’re going to the opera! 我们要去看歌剧
[47:01] – You’re kidding me. – The opera? -开什么玩笑 -歌剧
[47:03] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[47:04] What happened to the carnival? 不是说去嘉年华吗
[47:05] This is upgrade living, guys. 这就是升级人生
[47:07] Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets. 来嘛 门票是旅游公司送的
[47:11] For free! 免费哦
[47:12] Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost? 你们知道歌剧门票多贵吗
[47:14] No, 不知道
[47:15] because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera, ever. 因为我们没有人想去看歌剧 从来不想
[47:19] Well, I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us. 我觉得这是我们增长文化知识的好机会
[47:21] Thank you, Ned. 谢谢 内德
[47:23] Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe, 各位 这或许将是
[47:26] the best four hours of our whole trip. 我们整个旅程中最棒的四小时
[47:29] Four hours? 四小时
[47:30] Guys, I think this is gonna be fun. Seriously. 各位 我觉得这会很好玩的 真的
[47:36] I bet now you’re all happy that I had you pack a nice outfit. 你们肯定都庆幸我让你们带身好衣服了吧
[47:39] Yeah, because we’d much rather go to a four-hour opera 是啊 因为我们更想去看四小时的歌剧
[47:41] instead of the biggest party in the world. 而不是全世界最大的派对
[47:43] Again, don’t look at me. 再说一次 跟我无关
[47:46] Parker, do you copy? 帕克 收到吗
[47:48] Comm check, one, two. 通讯检查 一 二
[47:52] Okay, here we are. 好 我们到了
[47:54] Beat the rush. 在人流之前到了
[47:55] Yeah, the rush out. 是啊 是往外走的人流
[47:57] Lucky for us, we got the best seats in the house. 我们走运 有最好的座位
[48:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[48:05] I’ll save you a seat. 我给你留个位置
[48:13] You look really pretty. 你真美
[48:15] And therefore, I have value? 因此我才有价值吗
[48:17] No. No, that’s not what I meant at all. I was just… 不 我完全不是那意思
[48:19] I’m messing with you. 我在逗你呢
[48:22] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[48:24] – You look pretty too. – Thank you. -你也很帅气 -谢谢
[48:27] – Oh, my gosh! Opera glasses! – So cute. -天啊 歌剧眼镜 -好可爱
[48:29] – Can I…? – Yeah. -我能… -好
[48:31] Want to go in on a pair? 想要一副吗
[48:34] You mean, sit next to each other? 我们坐一起吗
[48:35] Yeah. 好啊
[48:37] Are you in position? 你就位了吗
[48:38] – No. – Okay. No… -没有[不想] -好吧 算了
[48:40] Why the hell not? Parker? 为什么没有 帕克
[48:41] You don’t want to sit next to me, 你不想跟我坐一起吗
[48:42] or, no, you just don’t want the glasses? 还是不想要眼镜
[48:45] I didn’t mean that. 我不是那意思
[48:47] If you go ahead, I’ll go grab us a pair. 你先去吧 我去给我们买一副
[48:50] I’ll save you a seat next to me. 我在我旁边给你留个座位
[48:53] – Awesome. – A lot of seats, -好 -座位很多
[48:54] so I’ll be up there. 我就在那边
[48:56] Okay. 好
[48:57] – Parker. – No, I’m coming. I’m… -帕克 -我就来
[49:00] I gotta go. 我得走了
[49:02] Could you just tell MJ that I’m sick or something? 你能跟MJ说我病了什么的吗
[49:04] Okay. Be careful. 好吧 小心点
[49:06] And Peter, whatever you do, 彼得 无论如何
[49:07] please steer the monster away from the opera house. 千万让怪物离歌剧院远点
[49:11] Yeah, Ned, I know. 内德 我知道
[49:12] – Okay. – Okay? -好 -好吧
[49:13] – Yeah. – Gotta go. -嗯 -我走了
[49:30] Parker! You better be on your way. 帕克 你最好要来了
[49:33] Coming. 来了
[49:40] Where do you think she’s going? 你觉得她是去哪
[49:41] Do you think she’s going to the carnival? 会是去嘉年华吗
[49:42] – Oh, I… I don’t… – We should go, too. -我不… -我们也该去
[49:44] Yes, we should go. 对 我们去吧
[49:45] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧 走
[49:46] Come on. 走
[50:03] All right. I’m in position. 好 我就位了
[50:06] As soon as I see something, Beck, I’ll, uh… 我一看到什么 贝克
[50:08] I’ll let you know. 我就告诉你
[50:09] – Roger that. – How’s the suit? -收到 -战衣如何
[50:11] The suit’s great. It’s awesome. 很好 很棒
[50:14] It’s a little tight around the old web-shooter. 射网处有点紧
[50:16] Parker! 帕克
[50:17] Okay, I’ll shut up. 我闭嘴了
[50:18] Oh, my God, babe, isn’t this beautiful? 天啊 宝贝 这多美啊
[50:20] Yeah, it’s real beautiful, babe. 是啊 真美啊 宝贝
[50:23] – What’s wrong? – You know, honestly, I just… -怎么了 -老实说
[50:26] I don’t do well with big crowds, so maybe we should… 我不是很适应人多 要不我们…
[50:29] I have the perfect thing. 我知道怎么办
[50:31] Come on. 走
[50:41] Don’t worry, babe. 别担心 宝贝
[50:42] We’ll get away from the crowds, get some fresh air. 我们能远离人群 呼吸点新鲜空气
[50:44] You’ll feel a thousand times better. 你会感觉好得多的
[50:51] Energy spiking. 能量激增
[50:52] We have seismic activity. 还有地震活动
[51:05] Okay, he’s here! 他出现了
[51:06] Beck, are you ready? 贝克 准备好了吗
[51:07] You know what to do. 你知道怎么办
[51:09] On your lead, Spider-Man. 听你的 蜘蛛侠
[51:16] No, come back! 不 回来
[51:17] Come back and help us! 回来救我们
[51:26] You’re up, kid. 你上吧 孩子
[51:39] Wait, wait. Is that…? 等等 那是…
[51:41] Do you think that’s Spider-Man? 你觉得那是蜘蛛侠吗
[51:43] No, no, no. 不不不
[51:44] It’s a European rip-off version of him. 那是他的欧洲山寨货
[51:46] I was actually read about him the other day. It’s not him. 我前两天还看他的报道了 不是他
[52:01] No, Beck! He’s got the carousel! 不 贝克 他吸收了旋转木马
[52:03] He’s getting bigger! 他在变大了
[52:05] What’s his name? What’s his name? 他叫什么
[52:07] It’s Night… Night Monkey. 是夜猴侠
[52:09] – Night Monkey? – Yeah. Yeah. -夜猴侠 -对 对
[52:11] Night Monkey! 夜猴侠
[52:12] – Yeah. – Night Monkey, help! -对 -夜猴侠 救命
[52:13] Night Monkey. 夜猴侠
[52:14] – Save us! – What? -救我们 -什么
[52:15] Night Monkey, we’re stuck! 夜猴侠 我们困住了
[52:16] – Oh, no, no. – Help us! Help! -不不 -救命
[52:33] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[52:38] – On to Plan B? – Yeah! -执行B计划吧 -好
[52:40] We gotta hit him with something he can’t absorb! 我们得拿它无法吸收的东西打它
[52:41] I go left, you go right! 我左 你右
[52:43] Now! 动手
[53:00] Okay, shoot him! 好 打它
[53:02] Yeah! 好
[53:05] That hurt him. Keep it coming. 伤到它了 继续
[53:15] Spider-Man, keep your distance. 蜘蛛侠 保持距离
[53:17] I’m trying! 我在尽力
[53:19] Can’t let him get near the Ferris wheel. 别让它靠近摩天轮
[53:21] Okay. I’m on it! 好 看我的
[53:46] What is that?! 那是什么
[53:55] Betty! Betty! 贝蒂 贝蒂
[54:17] That’s it! Nice! Nice! You got him! 就这样 好样的 你打中它了
[54:27] No, no, no. 不不不
[54:35] It’s too late. 太迟了
[54:37] Whatever happens… 不管发生什么
[54:40] I’m glad we met. 很高兴我们相识一场
[54:41] Beck, what are you doing? 贝克 你要干什么
[54:44] What I should have done last time. 我上次该干的事
[54:51] Beck, don’t do it! 贝克 别
[54:57] Beck! 贝克
[55:19] Mr. Beck? 贝克先生
[55:23] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[55:33] I would totally kiss you, 我真想亲你
[55:34] but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. 但我觉得我刚有点吐在嘴里了
[55:40] I might have a mint. 我可能有薄荷糖
[55:44] So it’s over? 结束了吗
[55:45] That was the last of them. 那是最后一个了
[55:47] But not the last threat we’ll ever face. 但不会是我们最后一次面临威胁
[55:50] We need to stay vigilant. 我们得保持警惕
[55:54] There’s a void in this world for someone like you. 这世界正缺你这样的人
[55:56] Hill and I are going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow. 希尔和我明天要去柏林的欧警总部
[56:00] You should join us. 你该一起来
[56:03] Thank you. I just might take you up on that. 谢谢 我可能真会去
[56:17] You got gifts, Parker, 你有天赋 帕克
[56:19] but you didn’t wanna be here. 但你不想来
[56:20] Mr. Fury, I… 弗瑞先生
[56:21] I’d love to have you in Berlin too. 我希望你也能去柏林
[56:24] But you got to decide whether you’re going to step up or not. 但你得想好 你要不要挺身而出
[56:29] Stark chose you. 斯塔克选了你
[56:30] He made you an Avenger. 他让你做了复仇者
[56:33] I need that. 我需要那个
[56:35] The world needs that. 世界也需要
[56:38] Maybe Stark was wrong. 或许斯塔克错了
[56:43] Was he? 是吗
[56:47] The choice is yours. 选择权在你
[57:03] Let’s get a drink. 我们去喝一杯吧
[57:08] I’m not 21. 我没到21
[57:20] You gotta celebrate. We did something good tonight. 你该庆祝 我们今晚做了好事
[57:23] Yeah. 是啊
[57:25] Fury was right. 弗瑞是对的
[57:27] Tony did a lot for me, so… 托尼为我做了好多事
[57:29] I owe it to him, to everybody. 我欠他的 欠大家的
[57:32] Do you? 是吗
[57:34] Yeah. I mean… 对
[57:37] Mr. Stark gave me the chance to be more. 斯塔克先生给了我成长的机会
[57:40] He wanted me to be better than him. 他希望我做的比他好
[57:42] And Fury just wants me to live up to that. 弗瑞希望我不负他的期望
[57:44] What do you want, Peter? 那你想要什么 彼得
[57:46] – What do you mean? – What do you want? -什么意思 -你想要什么
[57:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[57:51] What do you want? You, Peter Parker. Now. 你想要什么 彼得·帕克 就现在
[57:52] I know you’re thinking about it. 我知道你在想
[57:53] I wanna go on my trip, right? 我想去旅我的行
[57:55] I want to go back on my trip with my friends. 我想回去跟朋友们一起旅行
[57:58] And go to the top of the Eiffel Tower 跟我喜欢的姑娘
[58:01] with the girl who I really like and tell her how I feel, and… 去埃菲尔铁塔顶层 然后向她告白
[58:06] give her a kiss. 吻她
[58:08] Shut up, man. 闭嘴啦
[58:10] You’re not gonna do that, are you? 你不会那么做 是吧
[58:11] – No, I can’t. – Why not? -我不能 -为什么不能
[58:13] Because I have too much of a responsibility. 因为我还有太多责任
[58:18] – Oh, my God. Thank you so much. – What are those? -天啊 非常感谢 -那是什么
[58:20] – Are those the…? – EDITH glasses, yeah. -那是… -伊迪丝眼镜 是啊
[58:22] They were just on the floor? 之前掉地上了吗
[58:24] Try them on. Let’s see how they look like. 戴上试试 让我看看
[58:25] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[58:30] I actually really like them. 我还挺喜欢的
[58:32] Can I be completely honest with you? 我能跟你说实话吗
[58:34] Please. 请吧
[58:35] They look really stupid. 丑爆了
[58:38] But maybe they have a contact-lens version. 但或许还有隐形眼镜版本的
[58:41] You try them on. 你戴上试试
[58:42] – No, come on. – Try them on. -不 得了 -试试嘛
[58:44] – I don’t wanna try them on. – Just put them on. -我不想戴 -戴上试试嘛
[58:53] What do you think, kid? 你觉得怎么样 孩子
[59:00] “Next Tony Stark, I trust you.” “下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你”
[59:03] “For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.” “给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你”
[59:06] What? 什么
[59:07] Mr Stark left me a message with those glasses: 斯塔克先生给我留下眼镜时还有段话
[59:09] “For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.” “给下一个托尼·斯塔克 我信任你”
[59:11] I’m still not following. How many lemonades have you had? 我还是不懂 你喝了几杯柠檬汁
[59:13] He knew every mistake I ever made. 他知道我犯过的每个错误
[59:15] So, he must’ve known that I wasn’t ready for something like this. 他肯定也知道我还没做好这个准备
[59:18] Why would he give it to you? 那他为什么要把眼镜给你
[59:19] Because maybe he didn’t trust me to have EDITH, 因为或许他不是把伊迪丝托付给了我
[59:21] he just trusted me to pick who should. 而是托付我选个应该拥有它的人
[59:23] It makes much more sense. He always knew I’d do what’s right. 这要合理多了 他一向知道我会做正确选择
[59:26] And he’s not gonna give them to Fury 他不会把眼镜给弗瑞的
[59:27] because Fury would give himself EDITH. 因为弗瑞只会自己留着伊迪丝
[59:29] You’re probably right about that. 这你八成是说对了
[59:31] Right, so the world needs the next Iron Man. 是啊 所以世界需要下一个钢铁侠
[59:34] And it’s not me. I mean, I’m a 16-year-old kid from Queens. 那不会是我的 我是个皇后区来的16岁孩子
[59:37] It needs to be an adult with some experience 得是个大人 有经验
[59:40] and that’s good like Tony Stark, like you. 就像托尼·斯塔克一样好 比如你
[59:43] No. Peter, come on. 不 彼得 得了
[59:46] No. 不行
[59:49] – EDITH? – Hello, Peter. -伊迪丝 -你好 彼得
[59:51] Yeah, um… 嗯
[59:53] I’d like to transfer your control over to Quentin Beck. 我想把你的控制权交给昆廷·贝克
[59:56] – Peter, what are you doing? – Doing the right thing. -彼得 你干什么呢 -做正确的事
[59:59] Any transfer will require confirmation. 移交控制权需要确认
[1:00:01] Stark gave you the glasses. 斯塔克把眼镜给了你
[1:00:03] Stark gave me a choice. 斯塔克给了我个选择
[1:00:04] It’s my choice to make. Okay? I’m gonna make it. 这是我要做的选择 我现在要选了
[1:00:06] Look, you’re a soldier, a leader. You stopped the Elementals. 你是个士兵 是领袖 你阻止了元素怪
[1:00:09] You saved my life. You saved the world, okay? 你救了我 救了世界 好吗
[1:00:12] He’d want you to have them. 他会希望你拿着眼镜的
[1:00:13] Waiting for confirmation. 等待确认
[1:00:15] Confirm. 确认
[1:00:20] Welcome to the Avengers. 欢迎加入复仇者联盟
[1:00:30] They look good on you. 你戴挺帅的
[1:00:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:00:34] It’s an honor. 很荣幸
[1:00:36] Yeah. 嗯
[1:00:38] Mr. Stark would’ve really liked you. 斯塔克先生真的会喜欢你的
[1:00:42] – Where you headed? – I’m gonna go find MJ. -你去哪 -去找MJ
[1:00:44] Good luck, kid. I’ll give you about a fifty-fifty chance. 祝你好运 孩子 我觉得你有一半机会
[1:00:47] You’re pretty awkward. So… 你挺别扭的
[1:00:49] Yeah. 嗯
[1:00:51] – See you later, man. – See you. -回见了 -回见
[1:01:25] See? That wasn’t so hard. 瞧 并不难吧
[1:01:27] Yes! 太好了
[1:01:29] Somebody get this stupid costume off me! 谁帮我褪下这身破戏服
[1:01:39] Okay, we got EDITH. 好 我们拿到伊迪丝了
[1:01:40] Get these connected to our system. 把这个连上我们的系统
[1:01:42] Toast! Toast! Toast! 敬酒
[1:01:45] Now, this is a big win, but we still got a lot of work to do. 这是场重大胜利 但我们的任务还很艰巨
[1:01:48] Toast! Toast! Toast! 敬酒
[1:01:49] Yeah! 好啊
[1:01:51] Okay, toasts! 好吧 敬一杯
[1:01:54] Give me that, Doug. 给我 道格
[1:01:55] To the man who brought us all together, 敬让我们走到一起的人
[1:01:57] our former boss, Tony Stark. 我们的前老板 托尼·斯塔克
[1:02:00] The jester king. 小丑国王
[1:02:02] Literally wrapped in wealth and technology 被财富和科技包裹
[1:02:07] that he was unfit to wield. 他却不配使用它们
[1:02:09] Like the holographic system I designed. 就像我设计的全息系统
[1:02:11] A revolutionary breakthrough 那是革命性的突破
[1:02:12] with limitless applications 有无限的应用前景
[1:02:14] that Tony turned into a self-therapy machine and renamed… 却被托尼变成了自我治疗机器 还改名叫…
[1:02:17] Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing, or BARF. 二进制增强记忆重塑工具 简称”二重”[吐]
[1:02:24] $611 million for my little therapeutic experiment. 我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元
[1:02:29] He renamed my life’s work… 他把我的毕生心血改名叫
[1:02:31] “Barf.” “二重”
[1:02:33] I told him it was a mistake, 我对他说这是个错误
[1:02:34] that my technology could change the world. 我的科技可以改变世界
[1:02:38] And then… 然后
[1:02:40] he fired me. 他解雇了我
[1:02:42] Said I was… 说我…
[1:02:45] unstable. 不稳定
[1:02:48] To Tony. 敬托尼
[1:02:49] To Tony! 敬托尼
[1:02:52] Next, to William. 接下来 敬威廉
[1:02:53] William! 威廉
[1:02:55] Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! 托尼·斯塔克在一个山洞里就造成了
[1:02:59] With a box of scraps! 用的是一堆破烂
[1:03:01] The integration of my illusion tech 我的幻景科技和你的
[1:03:03] with your weaponized drones was brilliant. 武器化无人机的结合简直绝妙
[1:03:05] Powerful illusions, real damage, worked like a charm. 强大幻景 真实摧毁 屡试不爽
[1:03:08] And it’s just the beginning. 而这还只是开始
[1:03:09] – Thank you, brother. – To Guterman. -谢谢 兄弟 -敬古特曼
[1:03:11] – Guterman! – To Guterman! -古特曼 -敬古特曼
[1:03:13] The story you created 你编写的故事
[1:03:14] of a soldier from another Earth named Quentin 一个来自另一个地球的战士昆廷
[1:03:16] fighting space monsters in Europe is totally ridiculous 在欧洲跟太空怪物战斗 简直荒谬至极
[1:03:19] and apparently exactly the kind of thing 可看来现在
[1:03:20] people would believe right now. 大家就信这一套了
[1:03:22] I mean, everybody bought it. 所有人都信了
[1:03:23] – Gutes! – Guterman! -古特 -古特曼
[1:03:25] – To Victoria. – To Victoria! -敬维多利亚 -敬维多利亚
[1:03:27] Staging electromagnetic pulses at each attack site 在每个袭击点制造电磁脉冲
[1:03:29] so Fury’s own satellites would confirm our lies. 让弗瑞的卫星确认我们的谎言
[1:03:32] Inspired idea. 好点子
[1:03:34] – To Janice. – Janice! -敬詹妮丝 -詹妮丝
[1:03:36] After Tony died, she was the one who discovered that 托尼死后 是她发现了
[1:03:38] EDITH was being handed over not to us, 伊迪丝没有被交给我们
[1:03:40] not to the Defense Department, 或是国防部
[1:03:42] but to a child. 而是给了个孩子
[1:03:43] – Thank you. – To Janice! -谢谢 -敬詹妮丝
[1:03:45] And to the rest of you, Tony Stark is gone. 也敬你们其他人 托尼·斯塔克死了
[1:03:48] There’s a window of opportunity, and someone will step up. 现在有个机会 会有人站出来的
[1:03:51] But these days, you can be the smartest guy in the room, 但现如今 哪怕你是在场最聪明的人
[1:03:53] the most qualified, and no one cares. 最有资质的人 也没人在乎
[1:03:56] Unless you’re flying around with a cape 除非你披着斗篷飞
[1:03:58] or shooting lasers from your hands, 或是手能发出激光
[1:04:00] no one will even listen. 否则根本没人听你说话
[1:04:04] Well, I’ve got a cape and lasers. 我现在有斗篷和激光了
[1:04:08] With our technology and with EDITH, 凭借我们的科技 和伊迪丝
[1:04:11] Mysterio will be the greatest hero on Earth! 神秘客将成为地球上最伟大的英雄
[1:04:16] Yeah! 好啊
[1:04:17] Then everyone will listen! 到时所有人都得听着
[1:04:21] Not to a boozy man-child. 不是听一个酗酒的巨婴
[1:04:24] No! 不
[1:04:26] Not to a hormonal teenager. 也不是听一个青春期少年
[1:04:29] No! 不
[1:04:31] To me… 而是听我
[1:04:32] and to my very wealthy crew. 以及我很富有的手下
[1:04:36] To us. 敬我们
[1:04:36] To us. 敬我们
[1:04:38] To Mysterio! 敬神秘客
[1:04:39] To Mysterio! 敬神秘客
[1:04:41] To Peter Parker. 敬彼得·帕克
[1:04:42] To Peter Parker! 敬彼得·帕克
[1:04:45] Poor kid. 可怜的孩子
[1:04:48] Let’s get to work. 我们开工吧
[1:04:53] Peter, oh, my God. 彼得 天啊
[1:04:55] We almost died. 我们差点死了
[1:04:56] It’s fine. It’s fine. 没事的
[1:04:58] Guess what, I’m done with the mission. 我的任务执行完了
[1:05:00] – Dude, the trip’s over. – What? -哥们 旅行结束了 -什么
[1:05:02] There’s monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go. 我们去哪都有怪物从地下钻出来
[1:05:04] Of course our parents would want us home. 我们的家长当然会叫我们回去了
[1:05:05] Don’t put me on hold. Peter, you’re not dead. 请别让我待机 彼得 你没死
[1:05:09] Oh, my God. Yes, good. Stay here. 天啊 太好了 待在这里
[1:05:11] Don’t… Put some clothes on. We’re booking flights. 别…去换身衣服 我们在订飞机
[1:05:14] We came for science, we’re leaving because of witches. 我们为科学而来 却因巫术而走
[1:05:16] Welcome to the new Dark Ages. 欢迎来到新黑暗时代
[1:05:20] – What is going on, dude? – We’re going home in the morning. -怎么回事 -我们一早就回家
[1:05:22] No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone. 不不 元素怪都没了
[1:05:24] – Ned. – Coming, sweetie. -内德 -来了 亲爱的
[1:05:27] Can you guys keep it down? I’m live-streaming. 你们能小点声吗 我在直播
[1:05:35] Where were you? 你去哪了
[1:05:37] I got lost. 我迷路了
[1:05:39] We were worried about you. 我们担心你来着
[1:05:41] Good thing you’re back. 幸好你回来了
[1:05:43] Yeah. 是啊
[1:05:45] So much for Paris, right? 巴黎去不成了 是吧
[1:05:46] It would’ve been fun. 本会很好玩的
[1:05:47] Yeah. 是啊
[1:05:49] Night. 晚安
[1:05:49] Night. 晚安
[1:05:52] You look ni… 你真美…
[1:06:00] Okay. 好吧
[1:06:06] Look, um… 那个
[1:06:08] I’m not ready for this trip to be over yet, and 我还不希望旅行就此结束
[1:06:10] I kind of want to do something fun 我想做点有趣的事
[1:06:13] that’s not on the itinerary or planned 不在日程上 不是规划好的事
[1:06:15] or with Mr. Harrington. 也没有哈林顿老师陪着
[1:06:17] Yes. 好
[1:06:18] “Yes,” Like you wanna go? “好” 你想去吗
[1:06:21] Yes. 对
[1:06:23] Okay. Awesome. I’ll see you outside in 10 minutes. 太好了 那10分钟后外面见
[1:06:26] Meet me outside in five minutes. 五分钟后外面见
[1:06:29] – Five is good. – Okay. -五分钟也行 -好
[1:06:30] – Okay, bye. – Bye. -好 再见 -再见
[1:06:48] So where do you wanna go? 你想去哪
[1:06:50] – Who cares? – Awesome. -管他呢 -好啊
[1:06:52] – Okay. – Let’s go. -好 -走吧
[1:07:00] I’m glad we’re doing this. 我很高兴我们能出来走走
[1:07:01] – Yeah, me too. – To see the city a bit. -是啊 我也是 -看看这座城市
[1:07:05] You know, they used to execute people on this bridge. 人们以前会在这座桥上执行处决
[1:07:08] They would put them in a basket, 把人放进篮子里
[1:07:10] and they would drown in the water. 丢进水里淹死
[1:07:14] – Sorry. – It’s okay. -抱歉 -没事
[1:07:19] There’s this thing that 有件事
[1:07:21] I’ve been wanting to talk to you about for a while. 我想跟你说 想了好一阵了
[1:07:26] Yeah? 什么事
[1:07:29] It’s our last night in Europe, 这是我们在欧洲的最后一晚了
[1:07:30] and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you. 我有个计划 我想告诉你
[1:07:34] I’m just gonna tell you. 我就说了
[1:07:38] MJ, I… MJ 我
[1:07:39] “I’m Spider-Man.” “我是蜘蛛侠”
[1:07:42] – What? – That’s what you were gonna say. -什么 -那是你想说的吧
[1:07:44] That you’re Spider-Man. 你是蜘蛛侠
[1:07:46] No. I’m not Spider-Man. 不 我不是蜘蛛侠
[1:07:50] I mean, I’ve been watching you for a while now. 我观察你好一阵了
[1:07:53] It’s kind of obvious. 挺明显的
[1:07:56] I’m not Spider-Man. 我不是蜘蛛侠
[1:07:58] What would make you think that I was Spider-Man? 你为什么会觉得我是蜘蛛侠
[1:08:00] – Peter, Washington? – Yeah? -彼得 华盛顿 -怎么了
[1:08:02] The fact that you disappear out of nowhere for no reason. 你突然之间毫无原因地不见了
[1:08:06] No, I was sick. Remember? 不 我病了 记得吗
[1:08:07] I had my… The tummy? 我…肚子疼
[1:08:09] You know, Susan Yang thinks you’re a male escort. 苏珊·杨以为你是个男妓
[1:08:10] What? No. Of course I’m not a male escort. 什么 我当然不是男妓
[1:08:12] Well, then you’re Spider-Man. 那你就是蜘蛛侠
[1:08:14] – No, I’m not Spider-Man at all. – What about tonight? -不 我才不是蜘蛛侠 -那今晚呢
[1:08:17] You snuck off and you fought that thing. I saw you. 你溜出去 跟那怪物打斗 我看到了
[1:08:19] You can’t have seen me because I’m not Spider-Man. 你不可能看到我 因为我不是蜘蛛侠
[1:08:21] And also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey. 而且新闻上说那是夜猴侠
[1:08:24] – The Night Monkey? – Yeah. -夜猴侠 -对
[1:08:26] That’s what it said on the news, 新闻上那么说的
[1:08:28] and the news never lies. 新闻从不撒谎
[1:08:31] Night Monkey. Okay. 夜猴侠 好吧
[1:08:33] What are you doing? 你干什么
[1:08:36] Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Man 夜猴侠和蜘蛛侠
[1:08:38] use the same webs? 用一样的网吗
[1:08:41] I mean, maybe. 或许吧
[1:08:43] Maybe he’s a Spider Monkey. Who knows? 或许他是只蜘蛛猿 谁知道呢
[1:08:49] Were you only watching me 你看我
[1:08:50] because you thought I was Spider-Man? 只是因为你以为我是蜘蛛侠吗
[1:08:55] Yeah. 对啊
[1:08:57] Why else would I be watching you? 要不然我为什么要看你
[1:09:02] Doesn’t matter. 无所谓了
[1:09:03] Just thought that maybe… 就是以为…
[1:09:10] What the hell was that? 那怎么回事
[1:09:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:09:26] What is it, like some kind of projector or something? 那是什么投影仪吗
[1:09:29] Yeah, but it’s really advanced. 对 但非常先进
[1:09:32] It… It looked so real. 看上去好真
[1:09:35] Yeah, really real. 是啊 非常真
[1:09:38] – Wait, does that mean that…? – The Elementals are fake? -等等 那么说… -元素怪是假的
[1:09:41] That doesn’t make any sense because we were there, right? 但那没道理 因为我们在场的
[1:09:44] There was fire and destruction, and… 现场有火 还造成了毁灭
[1:09:49] Who would do something like that? 谁会做出那种事啊
[1:10:00] Mysterio. 神秘客
[1:10:06] I am Spider-Man. 我是蜘蛛侠
[1:10:09] And I’ve really messed up. 我坏大事了
[1:10:10] Wait. You’re b-being serious right now? 等等 你现在说真的吗
[1:10:13] You’re not joking with me? Like, you’re 100 percent serious? 你没开玩笑 你百分百认真的吗
[1:10:15] – Because it’s not funny. – No, I’m not joking. -因为这不好笑 -我没开玩笑
[1:10:17] Because I was only like 67 percent sure. 因为我本来只有67%确定
[1:10:19] – MJ… – So why are you here? -MJ -那你为什么在这儿
[1:10:21] Why are you on this school trip? 你为什么来参加学校旅游
[1:10:22] MJ, look, I know you have a lot of questions, MJ 我知道你有千万个问题
[1:10:24] but look, we really have to get out of here, okay? 但我们真得走了
[1:10:26] Okay. Okay. I can’t believe I figured it out! 好 真不敢相信我猜到了
[1:10:31] You took everything from me! 你夺走了我的一切
[1:10:34] This is for my family! 这是为了我家人
[1:10:43] Pause. 暂停
[1:10:45] Pause. 暂停
[1:10:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:10:49] Yeah, can you just fast-forward to the end? 可以快进到最后吗
[1:10:52] Yep. Stand by. 好 稍等
[1:10:58] All right, fly, fly, fly, zap, zap, zap. 好 飞飞飞 射射射
[1:11:00] Pause. I’m not in love with this choreography, 暂停 我不太喜欢这走位
[1:11:03] but it’ll do. 但也凑合了
[1:11:04] Kill image. 关闭图像
[1:11:06] De-cloak drones. 无人机显形
[1:11:09] All right, weapons. 好 武器
[1:11:10] – You want to weaponize? – Yep. -你要武器化吗 -对
[1:11:12] Weapons only. Stand by. 启用武器 准备
[1:11:23] Nice. 很好
[1:11:24] Stop. 停下
[1:11:26] Something. I don’t know what it is. 有点…我也说不清
[1:11:28] It’s something… 但有点
[1:11:29] Just dou… You know what? 这样吧
[1:11:32] Double the damage and then run it again. 破坏力翻倍 再来一遍
[1:11:34] You want me to double it up? 要我翻倍吗
[1:11:35] – Yeah. – All right. -对 -好
[1:11:37] Cover your ears. 堵耳朵
[1:11:47] That is good! That’s good. 很好 就这样
[1:11:50] – We on schedule? – Oh, yeah. -时间没问题吧 -没问题
[1:11:52] Uploading software hack to EDITH network. 向伊迪丝网络上传软件破解
[1:11:54] With her drones, 有了它的无人机
[1:11:55] we’ll be able to create an event big enough to cover an entire city. 我们就能制造一起足以覆盖整个城市的事件
[1:11:58] All right. Well done. Make sure every drone is weapons-hot. 好样的 确保每台无人机都武器就绪
[1:12:00] We need maximum damage. 我们需要最大破坏
[1:12:01] – That’s gonna cause a lot of casualties. – Oh, yeah. -那会死伤惨重的 -当然
[1:12:04] More casualties, more coverage. I gotta cut through the static. 伤亡大 报道多 我得盖过其他新闻
[1:12:07] London’s a beautiful city, and it’ll suffer, 伦敦是座美丽的城市 它会遭殃
[1:12:09] but they can rebuild. I mean, if I’m gonna be the next Iron Man, 但他们能重建 如果我想做下个钢铁侠
[1:12:12] I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat. 我得在复仇者级别的威胁下拯救世界
[1:12:16] But when its new savior descends, 但等它的新救世主到来
[1:12:19] all those casualties will be forgotten. 那些伤亡都会被遗忘
[1:12:23] Janice, you’ll be in position with my quick-change armor 詹妮丝 你要就位 准备让我速换盔甲
[1:12:24] – for the victory lap? – Of course. -去迎接胜利 -没问题
[1:12:27] – You wanna try…? – No, that’s… -你想试试… -不
[1:12:28] What’s going on with my hand? Why is that happening? 我的手怎么了 怎么会这样
[1:12:32] One of the drones that came back from the plaza 从广场上回来的一台无人机
[1:12:33] was missing a projector. It’s fine. 丢了个投影仪 没事的
[1:12:36] Wait, and you’re…? You’re telling me this now? 等等 你…你才告诉我吗
[1:12:39] It’s one drone. The image will be perfect, I promise. 就一台无人机 图像不会有问题的 我保证
[1:12:43] That projector is evidence. 那台投影仪是证据
[1:12:44] It’s gonna tell people what we’re doing 能让人们知道我们在做什么
[1:12:45] and how we’re doing it. 怎么做到的
[1:12:47] I am trying to fool 7 billion people here, 我可是在努力骗过70亿人
[1:12:50] including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid 包括尼克·弗瑞 他可是全世界最多疑
[1:12:52] and most dangerous person on the planet. 也最危险的人
[1:12:54] And if he catches on before I’ve killed him, 如果他在我杀了他前发现了
[1:12:56] and he will put a bullet in my head. 他会一枪崩了我的脑袋
[1:12:58] And nobody wants a bullet in their head, right? 没人想被一枪崩了脑袋 是吧
[1:13:02] Right? 是吧
[1:13:06] William, can you look at me? 威廉 你看着我
[1:13:10] Pull up EDITH. 调出伊迪丝
[1:13:13] Hello, Quentin. 你好 昆廷
[1:13:14] Hi, honey. I need a level-five search, 亲爱的 启动五级搜索
[1:13:16] full-resource protocol for this device. 全资源协议 查找这个装置
[1:13:18] Magnifying. 正在放大
[1:13:20] There. Search everything going in and out of that building. 那里 搜索进出那栋建筑的一切
[1:13:24] Located. 已找到
[1:13:27] Shit. 该死
[1:13:31] You know, William, one day, 威廉 有一天
[1:13:33] after I’ve had to kill Peter Parker because of this, 等我因为这个不得不杀了彼得·帕克
[1:13:35] I hope you remember that his blood is on your hands! 我希望你记得 他的血是沾在你手上的
[1:13:43] I can’t believe I gave Beck those glasses. 真不敢相信我把眼镜给了贝克
[1:13:45] I mean, how could I be that stupid? 我怎么能那么蠢
[1:13:46] He’s probably spying on me right now 他大概此刻正在监视我
[1:13:48] or sending a drone to come and kill me. 或是派无人机来杀我
[1:13:50] You had access to killer drones? 你还能调用杀人无人机吗
[1:13:53] Yeah, I didn’t really want them, 对 我并没想要的
[1:13:54] especially after I almost killed Brad. 尤其是在我差点杀了布拉德之后
[1:13:56] You almost killed Brad? 你差点杀了布拉德
[1:13:58] Look, I have to call Mr. Fury 听着 我得打给弗瑞先生
[1:14:00] and tell him that Beck’s a fraud, but… 告诉他贝克是骗子
[1:14:02] I think he tapped my phone. 但他应该监听了我的电话
[1:14:03] Okay. So, what are you gonna do? 好吧 那你怎么办
[1:14:05] I need my suit, 我需要我的战衣
[1:14:07] and I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person. 我得去柏林 跟弗瑞先生当面说
[1:14:15] Just… 那个…
[1:14:35] Ned, perfect. 内德 太好了
[1:14:37] The costume looks great… 这戏服太棒了
[1:14:40] for the costume party 穿去化装舞会太合适了
[1:14:41] at the prince’s castle. 就在王子城堡
[1:14:44] She knows. I told her. 她知道了 我告诉她了
[1:14:46] He didn’t tell me. I figured it out. 不是他告诉我的 是我猜到的
[1:14:50] That’s cool. 太棒了
[1:14:51] Like, a long time ago. 老早就猜到了
[1:14:54] Look, Mysterio is a fraud. 神秘客是个骗子
[1:14:56] But he saved me and Betty’s lives. 但他救了我和贝蒂
[1:14:58] No. He’s been faking the whole thing with illusion tech. 不 他用幻景科技伪造了整件事
[1:15:00] Yeah, he’s using these, like, hologram projectors. 对 他使用了全息投影仪
[1:15:03] That’s crazy. 真疯狂
[1:15:06] Yeah. 是啊
[1:15:09] So you guys were like working the case together or what? 所以你们是要一起查案吗
[1:15:12] It’s been mostly me. 主要是靠我
[1:15:14] Look, Ned, I need you to call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington, 内德 打给梅 让她打给哈林顿老师
[1:15:16] say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin, 说她希望我去柏林亲戚家住
[1:15:18] until this all blows over. Okay? 等待风波过去 好吗
[1:15:19] Got it. Easy. 好的 轻松
[1:15:21] You guys lie with such ease. 你们撒谎真是驾轻就熟
[1:15:23] I gotta go. 我得走了
[1:15:25] Wait, wait, wait. The projector. 等等 投影仪
[1:15:27] You’re gonna need this. 你会需要这个的
[1:15:29] Don’t tell anyone about this, okay? 别跟任何人说
[1:15:31] Anyone who knows is in danger. 知道的人都会有危险
[1:15:41] So you know too. 所以 你也知道了
[1:15:43] It’s cool. I mean, I’ve known first, and I’ve known longer, 真酷 虽然是我先知道的 而且要更早
[1:15:45] but it’s not a competition. 但又不是什么竞争
[1:16:09] Excuse me. Do you know where…? 不好意思 你知道哪…
[1:16:10] – Nacht Monkey! – No, wait, I didn’t… Oh, man. -夜猴侠 -不 等等 我不…天啊
[1:16:16] Get in. 上车
[1:16:24] Mr. Fury… 弗瑞先生
[1:16:24] You’ve got a lot of explaining to do. 你要解释很多事了
[1:16:27] – No, no, no, listen. – Wait until we’re secure. -不不 听着 -等安全了再说
[1:16:30] Okay. 好
[1:16:36] Right. 对哦
[1:17:03] So is there anything you want to tell us 你要跟我们说说
[1:17:06] about your girlfriend? 你的女朋友吗
[1:17:07] He’s talking about EDITH. 他是指伊迪丝
[1:17:09] Look, I know I made a mistake, I’m sorry, 我知道我犯了个错误 我很抱歉
[1:17:10] but he is not who you think he is. 但他不是你想的那样
[1:17:12] Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, 贝克是个骗子 神秘客 元素怪
[1:17:14] it’s all fake. He has some illusion tech. 都是假的 他有种幻景科技
[1:17:16] And that’s how he tricked you guys, and me into giving him EDITH. 他就是这样骗了你们 还骗我把伊迪丝交给了他
[1:17:20] It’s a projector. 这是个投影仪
[1:17:22] I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague. 我从布拉格的火怪身上拽下来的
[1:17:23] So all that death and destruction we witnessed 我们看到的一切死亡和毁灭
[1:17:27] was created by this? 都是这个假造的
[1:17:28] No, not just this. I think he’s using drones. 不 不光是这个 我觉得他在用无人机
[1:17:31] Well, if this is true, 如果真是如此
[1:17:32] then Beck’s very dangerous and we need to be smart. 那贝克就非常危险 我们也得机智应对
[1:17:36] Who else did you tell about this? 你还告诉谁了
[1:17:39] Parker? Parker! 帕克 帕克
[1:17:41] – What’s wrong? – It’s Beck. He’s here. -怎么了 -贝克 他在这儿
[1:17:44] What? Hill? 什么 希尔
[1:17:51] No, it’s just an illu… 不 只是幻…
[1:17:54] Fury! 弗瑞
[1:18:01] Peter. 彼得
[1:18:03] I thought we were close. 我以为我们很要好呢
[1:18:05] Fury always had to die, but not you. 弗瑞本就必须死 但你不一样
[1:18:09] Stop hiding, Beck! 别躲了 贝克
[1:18:12] I tried to help you walk away. 我本想帮你离开这一切
[1:18:15] Now you’re making me do this. 这下你逼我不得不动手了
[1:18:21] You told me, you were just a kid. 是你说 你只是个孩子
[1:18:25] You told me, you wanted to run after that girl. 是你说 你想去追那姑娘
[1:18:29] – Help me! – MJ! -救命 -MJ
[1:18:31] Oh, God! 天啊
[1:18:35] Peter, what’s going on? 彼得 怎么回事
[1:18:36] I know this isn’t real. 我知道这是假的
[1:18:38] Do you, though? 你确定吗
[1:18:41] MJ MJ!
[1:18:42] MJ MJ!
[1:18:46] I don’t think you know what’s real, Peter. 我看你分不清真假了 彼得
[1:19:02] You need to wake up! 你需要醒过来
[1:19:27] I mean, look at yourself. 看看你自己
[1:19:39] You are just a scared little kid 你只是个害怕的孩子
[1:19:42] in a sweat suit. 穿着件运动衫
[1:19:45] I created Mysterio 我创造了神秘客
[1:19:46] to give the world someone to believe in. 好给世界一个可以信仰的人
[1:19:50] I control the truth. 我控制真相
[1:19:51] Mysterio is the truth. 神秘客就是真相
[1:20:18] If you were good enough, 如果你真够好
[1:20:20] maybe Tony would still be alive. 或许托尼就不会死了
[1:20:34] Deep down, you know I’m right. 内心深处 你知道我是对的
[1:20:49] You made your choice. 你自己做了选择
[1:20:51] And all you had to do was step aside. 你只需要让位
[1:20:54] And now you have… 现在你…
[1:21:09] Fury. 弗瑞
[1:21:11] Beck’s people are trying to find 贝克的人想找到
[1:21:13] everyone who could expose him. 所有能曝光他们的人
[1:21:17] Who’d you tell? 你告诉谁了
[1:21:18] I know you told someone… 我知道你跟人说了
[1:21:19] …so just tell me. 告诉我吧
[1:21:20] – Okay. – Who did you tell? -好 -你告诉谁了
[1:21:22] Who else did you tell? 你还告诉谁了
[1:21:23] Just Ned and MJ from my class. 就我班上的内德和MJ
[1:21:25] Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty, 内德可能告诉他女友贝蒂了
[1:21:27] but that’s it. 但没别的了
[1:21:29] What? 怎么了
[1:21:30] You are so gullible. 你太好骗了
[1:21:33] – What? – I mean, you’re smart as a whip. -什么 -虽然很聪明
[1:21:36] Just a… 但是…
[1:21:38] …sucker. 太好骗了
[1:21:40] And now all your friends have to die. 现在你的朋友也都得死了
[1:21:41] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:21:47] It’s easy to fool people 骗那些
[1:21:48] when they’re already fooling themselves. 已经在自我欺骗的人很容易
[1:21:55] But for what it’s worth, Peter, 但不管如何 彼得
[1:21:58] I really am sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:22:09] – EDITH. – Yes, Quentin. -伊迪丝 -是 昆廷
[1:22:11] Access files to Peter Parker’s class trip. 读取彼得·帕克班级旅行的资料
[1:22:14] I need them to fly home from London. 我要他们在伦敦转机回家
[1:22:58] Where am I? 我在哪
[1:22:59] Municipal holding facility. 城市监禁中心
[1:23:02] They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. 他们说他们在火车场发现了昏迷不醒的你
[1:23:04] Very dangerous. 很危险啊
[1:23:06] And we gave you the shirt 我们给了你披了件衬衫
[1:23:07] because you seemed a bit cold. 因为你似乎有点冷
[1:23:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:23:13] You guys are nice. 你们真好
[1:23:15] You speak really good English. 你们的英语说得真好
[1:23:17] Welcome to the Netherlands. 欢迎来到荷兰
[1:23:20] I’m in the Netherlands right now? 我在荷兰吗
[1:23:21] Yep. 对
[1:23:24] Bye. 再见
[1:23:26] – Guard! – The guard is on a break. -警卫 -警卫去休息了
[1:23:28] – Probably talking to his wife. – Yeah, she’s pregnant. -可能在跟老婆通话 -对 她怀孕了
[1:23:31] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[1:23:40] Yeah. 是啊
[1:23:42] Yeah. 嗯
[1:23:44] Night Monkey. Yeah. 夜猴侠 对
[1:23:50] You guys okay? 你们没事吧
[1:24:04] – Excuse me, sir? – Yeah? -不好意思 先生 -什么事
[1:24:06] – Could I borrow your phone? – Yeah. -可以借你的电话吗 -嗯
[1:24:09] Everyone is so nice here. 这里的人都好好啊
[1:24:12] Okay. 好吧
[1:24:18] Okay. 好
[1:24:21] Pick up, pick up, pick up. 接接接
[1:24:25] I messed up. I need a… I need a ride. 我搞砸了 我需要个交通工具
[1:24:29] Where am I? Where am I, sir? 我在哪 我在哪 先生
[1:24:31] It’s Broek op Langedijk. 这里是布克普朗克戴克
[1:24:35] Hang on. Could you say that into there? 等等 可以冲这里说吗
[1:24:38] It’s Broek op Langedijk here. 这里是布克普朗克戴克
[1:24:42] Yeah, no problem. 好 不客气
[1:24:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:24:45] Did you get that? 你听懂了吗
[1:25:08] Peter? Are you okay? 彼得 你没事吧
[1:25:10] – Happy, is that you? – Is it me? Yeah, of course it’s me. -哈皮 是你吗 -当然是我
[1:25:13] Stop! Tell me something only you would know. 站住 告诉我一件只有你知道的事
[1:25:17] Only I would know. 只有我知道
[1:25:20] Remember we went to Germany? 记得我们去德国那次吗
[1:25:22] You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? 你在客房点了付费视频
[1:25:24] They didn’t list titles, but I could tell by the price 他们虽没列出标题 但结账时
[1:25:25] it was an adult film at the front destk. 我一看价钱就知道你看了成人电影
[1:25:27] – And you didn’t know how I knew… – Okay. Okay, -你还不知道我怎么发现的 -好吧
[1:25:28] fine! It’s you. It’s you. It’s you. Stop. 是你 别说了
[1:25:33] It’s so good to see you. 见到你太好了
[1:25:36] Peter, you gotta tell me what the hell is going on here. 彼得 你得告诉我出了什么事
[1:25:40] Okay, hold still. 好 别动
[1:25:41] There we go. 好了
[1:25:50] I thought you had super strength. 你不是有超级怪力吗
[1:25:52] It still hurts. 还是疼的
[1:25:56] – Happy, come on. – All right, relax. -哈皮 拜托 -好了 放松
[1:26:00] – Just a few more. There we go. – Oh, my God. -就差几下了 好了 -天啊
[1:26:02] – Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax, Happy! -放松 -别叫我放松 哈皮
[1:26:04] How can I relax when I messed up so bad? 我搞砸得这么严重怎么放松
[1:26:07] I trusted Beck. Right? 我信任了贝克
[1:26:10] I thought he was my friend. 我当他是朋友
[1:26:11] So, I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me, 我把斯塔克先生留给我的唯一一件东西给了他
[1:26:13] and now he’s gonna kill my friends and half of Europe, 他现在要杀了我朋友和半个欧洲
[1:26:15] so please do not tell me to relax. 所以别叫我放松
[1:26:20] I’m sorry, Happy. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t shout. 抱歉 哈皮 抱歉 我不该喊的
[1:26:26] I just really miss him. 我就是好想他
[1:26:29] Yeah, I miss him too. 我也想他
[1:26:33] Everywhere I go… 不管我去哪
[1:26:36] I see his face. 都能看到他的脸
[1:26:37] And the whole world is asking 全世界都在问
[1:26:40] who’s gonna be the next Iron Man… And 谁会做下一个钢铁侠
[1:26:45] I don’t know if that’s me, Happy. I’m not Iron Man. 我不知道那是不是我 哈皮 我不是钢铁侠
[1:26:50] You’re not Iron Man. 你不是钢铁侠
[1:26:52] You’re never gonna be Iron Man. 你也不会成为钢铁侠
[1:26:56] Nobody could live up to Tony. 没人能达到托尼的境界
[1:26:58] Not even Tony. 托尼都不能
[1:27:01] Tony was my best friend. 托尼是我最好的朋友
[1:27:03] And he was a mess. 但他状态很糟
[1:27:05] He second-guessed everything he did. 他总质疑自己做的一切
[1:27:07] He was all over the place. 心里乱得很
[1:27:09] The one thing that he did that he didn’t second-guess 他唯一没质疑过的抉择
[1:27:11] was picking you. 就是选你
[1:27:14] I don’t think Tony would have done what he did 我觉得托尼那么做
[1:27:18] if he didn’t know that you were gonna be here 是因为他知道等他不在了
[1:27:19] after he was gone. 你肯定会挺身而出
[1:27:23] Now, your friends are in trouble, 你的朋友们有麻烦了
[1:27:24] you’re all alone, your tech is missing. 你孤身一人 你的装备不见了
[1:27:29] What are you gonna do about it? 你打算怎么办
[1:27:36] I’m gonna kick his ass. 我要去扁他
[1:27:38] I mean, right now. Like specifically, what are we gonna do? 我是指现在 我们具体要做什么
[1:27:41] Because we’ve been hovering over a tulip field 因为我们在一片郁金香花田上空
[1:27:42] for the last 15 minutes. 悬停15分钟了
[1:27:44] Right. I can’t call my friends 好吧 我不能给我的朋友们打电话
[1:27:45] because he’s tracking their phones. 因为他在追踪他们的手机
[1:27:47] Give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[1:27:48] – My cell phone? – Yeah. -我的手机吗 -对
[1:27:50] Okay. Here. 好 给
[1:27:52] What’s your password? 你的密码是什么
[1:27:53] “Password.” “密码”
[1:27:54] No, what is your password? 不 你的密码是什么
[1:27:55] “Password,” Spelled out, password. “密码”这个词
[1:27:57] You’re the head of security, 你作为安全主管
[1:27:58] and your password is “Password”? 居然用”密码”做密码
[1:27:59] I don’t feel good about it either. 我也挺不好意思的
[1:28:01] Hello, governor. Cup of tea for you? 大家好 喝杯茶吗
[1:28:03] I’m gonna be in London soon. 我马上到伦敦了
[1:28:04] – They’re in London. – London, okay. -他们在伦敦 -伦敦 好
[1:28:06] Yeah, I need a suit. 我需要套战衣
[1:28:07] Suit? 战衣
[1:28:29] Okay, um… 好
[1:28:32] bring up everything you have on Spider-Man. 调出关于蜘蛛侠的一切
[1:28:41] Yeah, open that. Okay, no, no, no. 打开那个 好 不不
[1:28:52] – What? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[1:28:54] You take care of the suit. I’ll take care of the music. 你搞定战衣 我来搞定音乐
[1:29:01] I love Led Zeppelin. 我好喜欢齐柏林飞艇
[1:29:08] Okay, can you pull up my web-shooters? 好 调出我的射网器
[1:29:12] Isolate the Taser webs, 分离电击蛛网
[1:29:13] and reconfigure and boost the voltage 重构 增加电压
[1:29:16] to a factor of 25 percent, 增强25%
[1:29:19] and give me complete manual control over detonation. 让我完全手控爆炸
[1:29:25] I thought Kree having sleeper cells 我以为克里人的潜伏间谍
[1:29:27] was top secret information. 是绝密情报
[1:29:28] Nick, satellites are picking up an EM pulse. 尼克 卫星监测到了电磁脉冲
[1:29:31] I thought that was over. 那事不是结束了吗
[1:29:33] It’s the biggest one yet. 而且是最大的一波
[1:29:34] – Where? – London. -在哪 -伦敦
[1:29:35] Okay, guys, the company set up a city tour, 好 各位 旅游公司组织了城市环游
[1:29:38] and then we’ll grab a bite and head to the airport. 然后我们吃口饭 就去机场
[1:29:43] Is no one else gonna acknowledge how crazy this is? 没有人打算说说这一切多疯狂吗
[1:29:46] Oh, yeah, I get it. There’s been nothing scientific 我懂 这趟科学游
[1:29:48] about this science tour at all. 完全不科学
[1:29:50] No, no, I’m talking about Peter. 不不 我是在说彼得
[1:29:52] Has no one else here noticed how shady he is? 难道没别人注意到他多可疑吗
[1:29:54] Because I saw him in the back room of a rest stop 因为我看到他只穿内裤跟个女人
[1:29:55] with some woman in his underwear, 在一个休息站的后屋里
[1:29:57] and he’s always sneaking away, 而且他总偷偷溜走
[1:29:59] like back at the opera, huh? 比如在歌剧院时
[1:30:01] And, now what, he’s suddenly off the trip, 现在他又突然离队
[1:30:03] like with his family in Berlin? 去柏林找亲戚了
[1:30:04] Is no one else here interested in the truth? 难道没有别人想知道真相吗
[1:30:08] “The very concept of objective truth “客观事实的概念
[1:30:10] is fading out of the world.” 都在从这世上消失”
[1:30:12] George Orwell. Thank you, MJ. 乔治·奥威尔 谢谢 MJ
[1:30:14] Yeah. Well, I mean, since Peter’s not really here 是啊 既然彼得不在
[1:30:16] to tell his truth, 不能讲出他的事实
[1:30:18] what about you, Brad? 那你的事实呢 布拉德
[1:30:19] Why do you think it’s cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom? 你为什么觉得你可以拍人上厕所的照片
[1:30:22] Yeah, dude, what’s that about? 是啊 哥们 那怎么回事
[1:30:24] No, no, no, it wasn’t like that. It was… 不不 不是那样的
[1:30:26] I was trying to take a… 我是想…
[1:30:27] Let’s just put all this craziness behind us 我们忘记这一切的疯狂吧
[1:30:30] and have a nice, peaceful afternoon. 度过一个美好平和的下午
[1:30:33] “Sounds great, Mr. Harrington,” Said the class. Okay. “好啊 哈林顿老师”同学们说 好
[1:30:37] I’m gonna be a cool teacher right now. 我现在要做个酷老师
[1:30:39] You gotta stop doing that. Okay? It is weird. 你别再那么做了 是很奇怪
[1:30:42] No more photos in the bathroom. 再不许在厕所里拍照了
[1:30:44] Urinal or stalls. 不管是小便池还是隔间
[1:30:46] – Okay? – Look at this. -好吗 -看啊
[1:30:47] Mr. Harrington, come on, 哈林顿先生 请吧
[1:30:49] – this is your bus. – We got a bus all to ourselves. -这是你们的大巴 -我们有自己的大巴呢
[1:30:51] Nice to see you all. Come along. 见到你们很高兴 来吧
[1:30:53] – I’ll get this, yeah? Why not? – Let’s go. Thank you. -给我吧 好 -走吧 谢谢
[1:30:55] Yeah. Thank you, brother. 嗯 谢谢
[1:30:57] All right. 好的
[1:30:59] I have the kids. 孩子们接到了
[1:31:04] I got here as fast as I could. 我尽快赶过来了
[1:31:06] I did a full perimeter sweep. Nothing. 我把周边扫了一遍 没有发现
[1:31:09] Damn it. 该死
[1:31:13] Pulse is spiking. 脉冲在激增
[1:31:14] I’ll take another look. 我再去看看
[1:31:15] Soon as you see something, report. 你一看到什么 马上报告
[1:31:18] You’re all we’ve got, Beck. 我们只剩你了 贝克
[1:31:20] If this is what I fear, 如果这是我担心的那样
[1:31:21] then God help us, Fury. 那上帝保佑我们了 弗瑞
[1:31:24] God help us all. 上帝保佑我们所有人
[1:31:26] Okay, people, no Avengers coming. We’re good to go. 好的 没有复仇者来 我们可以开始了
[1:31:28] – William, launch the drones. – Copy that, brother. -威廉 启动无人机 -收到 兄弟
[1:31:31] Drones are entering the atmosphere weapons-hot. 无人机进入大气层 武器就绪
[1:31:40] – Excellent. Janice? – Still working on the cape. -很好 詹妮丝 -还在熨斗篷呢
[1:31:43] You gotta get those wrinkles out. 把褶子都熨平了
[1:31:44] In a few hours, I could literally be shaking hands with the queen. 再过几小时 我真可能要跟女王握手了
[1:31:46] – Guterman? – Almost in position. -古特曼 -马上就位
[1:31:47] – Okay. Hit it, Victoria. – Increasing pulse. -好 来吧 维多利亚 -增强脉冲
[1:31:52] Whatever this thing is, 不管是什么
[1:31:53] it’s 100 times bigger than the previous ones. 它比之前的强100倍
[1:31:55] Edith? 伊迪丝
[1:31:56] Yes, Quentin. 是 昆廷
[1:31:58] Show me my loose ends. 我要处理的麻烦在哪
[1:32:01] Once the show’s going, 节目一开始
[1:32:02] execute the kill order on my command. 就等我命令执行击杀
[1:32:04] – Copy. – All right. -收到 -好
[1:32:05] Start the show. 节目开始
[1:32:08] Let’s save the world, people. 我们来拯救世界吧 各位
[1:32:12] I don’t like this. Something’s definitely up. 我不喜欢这情况 绝对有问题
[1:32:15] You’re an FOS now. “Friend of Spider-Man.” 你现在是蛛友了 “蜘蛛侠的朋友”
[1:32:18] And you have to remember, just stay calm. 你得记住 保持冷静
[1:32:25] Ned, that doesn’t look good. 内德 那看上去不妙
[1:32:26] But it’s fake, so, there’s nothing to worry about. 但那是假的 所以不必担心
[1:32:29] And the kids are in the kill zone. 孩子们进入击杀区了
[1:32:33] Great work, Guterman. 干得好 古特曼
[1:32:37] – What? – Happy here. Happy Hogan here. -干什么 -我是哈皮 哈皮·霍根
[1:32:39] I know. What do you want? 我知道 你有什么事
[1:32:40] Over at Mr. Stark’s, going through his belongings. 斯塔克先生那边在整理东西
[1:32:42] Apparently there was a surfboard you left behind. 你似乎留下了一块冲浪板
[1:32:44] – What? – People over there said -什么 -那边的人说
[1:32:46] they didn’t think Nick Fury was a surfer, 尼克·弗瑞不像冲浪的人
[1:32:47] but I said, “Appearances can be deceiving.” 但我说”人不可貌相”
[1:32:48] It’s not mine. And don’t ever call this number again. 不是我的 永远别再打这个号码了
[1:33:00] Okay. Fury’s got the coded message. 好 弗瑞听懂暗语了
[1:33:03] – Your friends are at the Tower Bridge. – Okay. -你的朋友在塔桥上 -好
[1:33:04] Your boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out. 你朋友说是伦敦桥 但我还是猜出来了
[1:33:07] – I’m gonna go scoop them up, okay? – Yeah. -我去接他们 好吗 -好
[1:33:09] – We’re close. – We’re close. -我们快到了 -是啊
[1:33:10] – How’s the suit coming? – Almost done. -战衣怎么样了 -快好了
[1:33:11] – Good. – Wait, wait. -很好 -等等
[1:33:12] Before you go, if something happens to me, 你走之前 如果我出事了
[1:33:15] could you please give this to MJ? 你可以把这个给MJ吗
[1:33:17] You are gonna make it back. You’ll give it to her yourself. 你能安全回来的 到时你自己给她
[1:33:20] – Okay? You got this. – I got this. -你行的 -我行的
[1:33:21] – Walk me through it. – I know it’s illusion tech, right? -跟我说一遍 -他们用的是幻景科技
[1:33:24] All I do is get on the inside of the illusion, 我只需要进入幻景内部
[1:33:26] then I can take it down, 我就能击垮它
[1:33:27] find him, and he’s just a guy. 找到他 而他只是个人
[1:33:28] So, I can take EDITH right back. 我可以把伊迪丝夺回来
[1:33:30] Right, but last time, you got hit by a train. 好 但上次 你被火车撞了
[1:33:33] True, but this time… 是的 但这次
[1:33:35] How do I explain this? 我怎么解释呢
[1:33:37] I have a sixth sense. 我有种第六感
[1:33:39] The Peter-tingle. 彼得一激灵
[1:33:41] That’s what you’re talking about, right? 你是说那个吧
[1:33:42] It’s not working, though. 但现在不灵了
[1:33:43] I heard it wasn’t working right now. Is it? 我听说现在不灵了 是吧
[1:33:46] It is working. 灵的
[1:33:46] – I don’t know if it’s working… – Good. -我不知道灵不灵… -好
[1:33:48] Okay. You got the Peter-tingle. That’s the plan. 好 你有彼得一激灵 这就是你的计划
[1:33:50] I’m gonna go get your friends. 我去接你的朋友
[1:33:51] You get that Peter-tingle back online. 你让你的彼得一激灵重新上线
[1:33:54] I got this. I got this. 我行的
[1:34:09] Cue the lightning. 闪电开始
[1:34:11] Cuing lightning. 闪电开始
[1:34:17] Sir, is it still safe on the top, 先生 上面还安全吗
[1:34:19] or should we all come down? 还是我们该下来
[1:34:21] Oh, my. 天啊
[1:34:24] What did the bus driver say? 大巴司机怎么说
[1:34:26] Bus driver’s gone. 大巴司机不见了
[1:34:27] – What? – Where? -什么 -去哪了
[1:34:29] It’s okay. Mr. Dell and I have it under control! 没事的 戴尔老师和我能控制局面
[1:34:32] No. Don’t drag me into this. 不 别把我拉进来
[1:34:33] I’m doing my best, Julius! 我已经尽力了 朱利亚斯
[1:34:36] – Look… – Oh, the witches are back. -听着 -又是巫术
[1:34:38] Oh, my God, get off the bus! 天啊 快下车
[1:34:46] Okay, follow me, kids. 好 跟我来 孩子们
[1:34:51] Come on, let’s go! 来 快走
[1:35:05] Now, that is an Avengers-level threat. 这才是复仇者级别的威胁呢
[1:35:25] This way. This way! 这边走
[1:35:26] – Okay. Okay. – Oh, my God! -好 -天啊
[1:35:28] – Flash! – Follow that hand. -弗拉士 -跟着手走
[1:35:30] This way. Follow me. 这边走 跟我来
[1:35:31] It’s not real, it’s not real! 这都不是真的
[1:35:33] Well, it looks pretty real to me! 我看可挺真的
[1:35:35] Follow me, kids! 跟我来 孩子们
[1:35:37] Earth, wind, fire, water. Oh, no. 地 风 火 水 不
[1:35:39] They joined forces like the Power Rangers. 他们合体了 就像超能战士
[1:35:42] – You’re thinking of Voltron. – Who? -那是战神金刚 -什么
[1:35:43] Voltron! You’re thinking of Voltron! 你想的是战神金刚
[1:35:45] Hey, look, it’s Mysterio! 看 是神秘客
[1:35:47] He’s gonna save us! 他会救我们的
[1:35:52] Wait, if Mysterio knows we know… 等等 如果神秘客知道我们知道了
[1:35:54] – Then we’re in danger. – Yeah, and so are they. -我们就危险了 -对 他们也是
[1:35:56] We should go. 我们走吧
[1:35:58] Kill that witch! Ba-bow! 灭了那巫术
[1:36:01] This is for my family! 这是为了我家人
[1:36:06] You should get somewhere safe, Fury. 你该去安全的地方 弗瑞
[1:36:07] I don’t see this ending well. 我觉得这事不会有好结局的
[1:36:09] I appreciate your concern, 多谢你关心
[1:36:11] but I never leave my men behind. 但我绝不会丢下战友
[1:36:15] All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kid? 好 通讯检查 听到吗 孩子
[1:36:17] Yeah. I can. It’s a little loud out here. 能听到 就是外面有点吵
[1:36:19] – I like the new suit. – Thanks. -新战衣不错 -谢谢
[1:36:22] Peter, you sure that’s not real? 彼得 你确定那不是真的吗
[1:36:23] Yeah, it’s just 100 times bigger than I expected. 嗯 但比我想的要大100倍
[1:36:25] Still the play? 还是原计划
[1:36:27] We need to get high enough 我们得升高些
[1:36:28] so Beck doesn’t see me coming. 以确保贝克不会看到我
[1:36:30] Copy. Stay sticky. 收到 粘住了
[1:36:35] – Happy. – Yeah, kid. What is it? -哈皮 -孩子 怎么了
[1:36:37] We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt! 我们得认真地谈谈你和我婶婶的事
[1:36:54] Beck, report! 贝克 报告
[1:36:56] Guterman, I need a response. 古特曼 我需要个回应
[1:36:58] Something quick and decisive. 快点 果决点
[1:36:59] “It’s all the Elementals. “是所有那些元素怪
[1:37:00] They’re somehow merged into something…” 它们不知怎么融合成了…”
[1:37:02] …into something else. Something more powerful. …成了别的东西 要强大得多
[1:37:04] It’s drawing energy from the Earth’s core. 它在汲取地球核心的能量
[1:37:11] See, now, that’s some bullshit. 这太扯了
[1:37:17] Is that…? 那是…
[1:37:22] Be ready for anything. 做好万全准备
[1:37:24] Yeah. 好
[1:37:31] It’s not real, it’s not real, it’s not real! 不是真的 不是真的
[1:37:40] That’s awesome. 太赞了
[1:38:07] William, I’ve got drones breaking formation. 威廉 有无人机脱离阵型了
[1:38:09] Maybe they hit a flock of birds. You’re fine. 可能是撞了鸟群 没事的
[1:38:12] I wanna see what’s happening there, I’m taking manual control. 我要看里面什么情况 我要手动控制
[1:38:20] Do you see anything? 你看到什么了吗
[1:38:22] Yeah. 看到了
[1:38:24] And I’m gonna kill him. 我要杀了他
[1:38:30] I hope this works. 希望成功
[1:38:48] You got me? 你在吗
[1:38:54] I got you. 我罩你
[1:38:56] Boss, the illusion is coming apart. 老板 幻景被破坏了
[1:39:01] I see you. 我看到你了
[1:39:06] – EDITH, give me some protection. – Copy. -伊迪丝 保护我 -收到
[1:39:23] Kill it. Just kill the illusion. Kill it. 中止幻景 中止
[1:39:25] No, I’m not gonna kill it. They’ll see. 不 不能中止 他们会看到的
[1:39:26] They’ll see what I want them to see! 我要他们看到什么他们就会看到什么
[1:39:29] – Do you still need the cape? – Yes, Janice. -你还需要斗篷吗 -是的 詹妮丝
[1:39:32] – I still need the cape. – Done. -我还要斗篷 -好了
[1:39:37] – Now William render my illusion suit. – All right, hang on. -威廉 渲染我的幻景战衣 -好 等等
[1:39:39] The monster was full of drones! It’s crazy! 怪物里都是无人机 简直疯了
[1:39:41] There you are. 你在那里呢
[1:39:47] Easy. 慢慢来
[1:39:52] Who the hell is that? 那是谁
[1:39:55] – Ned! – Happy! -内德 -哈皮
[1:39:56] I gotta get you guys out of here! 我得带你们离开
[1:39:58] – Get on the jet! – Who are you? -上飞机 -你是谁
[1:39:59] I work with Spider-Man. Okay? You gotta get on that jet. 我跟蜘蛛侠共事 你们得上飞机
[1:40:01] You work for Spider-Man? 你为蜘蛛侠工作
[1:40:02] I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man. 是跟蜘蛛侠共事 不是为他工作
[1:40:08] – New plan. Into the Tower. – What? -新计划 进塔楼 -什么
[1:40:10] Happy, are you okay? 哈皮 你没事吧
[1:40:11] Yeah. We’re okay. Just get Beck. 我们没事 去抓贝克
[1:40:13] – EDITH, target Spider-Man. – Copy. -伊迪丝 目标是蜘蛛侠 -收到
[1:40:20] I’ll just kill the kids myself. 我自己杀那些孩子
[1:40:37] There you are. 你们在这儿呢
[1:40:41] Into the Crown Jewels vault! 进王冠权杖密室
[1:40:42] – Yeah, go, go, go! – Come on. -好 快走 -快走
[1:40:48] – Go! – Into the vault! -快走 -进密室
[1:40:49] The walls are 8 feet thick. Go into the vault! 墙有八英尺厚呢 进密室
[1:40:52] – What? – Into the vault. Go! -什么 -进密室 快去
[1:40:56] Take cover! 找掩护
[1:41:16] Okay. 好
[1:41:22] Yeah? 行吗
[1:41:23] No. No. 不 不要
[1:41:29] I see you. 我看到你了
[1:41:33] Get that thing out… 拿开那玩意
[1:41:39] Go! 快走
[1:41:47] How does Cap do that? 美队怎么做到的
[1:41:59] Happy, say something, please, to let me know you’re alive! 哈皮 说话 告诉我你们还活着
[1:42:02] – I’m here. I’m here. – Happy, thank God. -我在 -哈皮 谢天谢地
[1:42:05] I bought us some time, 我为我们争取到了时间
[1:42:07] but not much. 但不多
[1:42:08] I’m trying to get to Beck, but I can’t shake these drones! 我想靠近贝克 但我无法摆脱这些无人机
[1:42:26] Gotcha. 找到你了
[1:42:49] Going up! 上去
[1:43:27] Finally. 可算
[1:43:29] William, how we doing? 威廉 情况怎么样
[1:43:30] Illusion almost back up. 幻景几乎重建完毕
[1:43:33] I don’t know how you’re gonna spin this. 我不知道你要怎么把这事圆回来
[1:43:50] Oh, great. No webs. 好啊 没网了
[1:44:05] – Are we gonna die? – Nobody dies on my watch. -我们要死了吗 -有我在没人会死的
[1:44:10] I wasted my life playing video games, 我的人生都浪费在打电游上了
[1:44:11] and we’re gonna die. 我们就要死了
[1:44:13] I have a fake ID, 我有个假身份证
[1:44:15] and I’ve never even used it. 可我都没用过
[1:44:17] I post stupid videos daily for people to like me. 我每天都发蠢视频 就希望大家喜欢我
[1:44:21] If it wasn’t for those stupid videos, 要不是你的蠢视频
[1:44:23] Spider-Man would’ve never found you. 蜘蛛侠就不可能找到你
[1:44:25] Spider-Man…? Spider-Man follows me? 蜘蛛侠…关注我吗
[1:44:28] I saved us, guys. 是我救了我们 各位
[1:44:29] If you saved us, then why are we about to die? 如果你救了我们 那我们怎么还是要死了
[1:44:30] – MJ! – Stop it! -MJ -别说了
[1:44:32] I’m sorry, okay? 对不起
[1:44:33] It’s just, I’m obsessed with telling the truth 我执迷于说真话
[1:44:35] even if it hurts other people’s feelings. 哪怕这伤了其他人的感情
[1:44:38] I’m in love with Spider-Man’s aunt. 我爱上了蜘蛛侠的婶婶
[1:44:44] We’re sharing, right? 我们不是在掏心窝吗
[1:45:24] Your lies are over, Beck. 你的谎言结束了 贝克
[1:45:27] This certainly isn’t ideal, but I have contingencies. 这的确不理想 但我还有应急措施
[1:45:31] Edith? 伊迪丝
[1:45:40] Just give me the glasses. 把眼镜给我
[1:45:42] You want these? 你要这个吗
[1:45:46] Come and get them. 来拿啊
[1:45:57] Come on, Peter-tingle. 上线吧 彼得一激灵
[1:46:23] Why aren’t these drones firing? 这些无人机怎么不开火
[1:46:24] You’re in the strike zone. 你处在射击范围内
[1:46:26] – The chance of getting hit is… – No, -你可能被击中 -不
[1:46:27] fire all the drones now! 所有无人机马上开火
[1:46:49] Beck! 贝克
[1:46:54] Beck. 贝克
[1:46:56] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[1:46:58] And I trusted you. 我还信任了你
[1:47:00] I know. 我知道
[1:47:01] That’s the most… 那是最…
[1:47:03] d-disappointing part. 让人失望的部分
[1:47:06] You’re a good person, Peter. 你是个好人 彼得
[1:47:11] Such a weakness. 真是个弱点
[1:47:14] Stark was right. 斯塔克是对的
[1:47:17] You do deserve them. 这是你应得的
[1:47:30] You can’t trick me anymore. 你再骗不了我了
[1:47:35] EDITH, turn off the drones. 伊迪丝 关闭无人机
[1:47:38] Biometric scan complete. Welcome back, Peter. 生物识别扫描完成 欢迎回来 彼得
[1:47:41] Shall I execute all cancellation protocols? 是否执行全部取消协议
[1:47:44] Just do it. 做吧
[1:47:44] – Execute them all. – Confirmed. -全部执行 -确认
[1:47:55] Give me the spear. 矛给我
[1:47:58] That’s a halberd. 那是戟
[1:48:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:48:09] How could you do all of this? 你怎么能做这么多坏事
[1:48:12] You’ll see, Peter. 你会懂的 彼得
[1:48:14] People, they need to believe. 人们需要相信
[1:48:19] And nowadays… 如今
[1:48:23] they’ll believe anything. 他们什么都肯信
[1:48:35] Is he…? 他…
[1:48:38] Is this real? 这是真的吗
[1:48:41] All illusions are down, Peter. 幻景都停止了 彼得
[1:48:58] Yeah! 太好了
[1:49:00] Where you going? 你去哪
[1:49:09] MJ MJ.
[1:49:12] – Are you okay? – I’m okay. Are you okay? -你没事吧 -我没事 你没事吧
[1:49:14] – Yeah. Yeah. – Is everybody else okay? -嗯嗯 -其他人都没事吧
[1:49:16] Yeah, everyone’s okay. 嗯 大家都没事
[1:49:19] – What happened? – There was just the drones, -怎么回事 -无人机
[1:49:22] and they were following us, and then they just stopped. 它们本来跟着我们 然后突然就停了
[1:49:26] – Was that you? – Yeah. -是你停止了它们吗 -对
[1:49:29] Did you get him? 你抓到他了吗
[1:49:34] – Yeah. – Well, I, um… -嗯 -我…
[1:49:37] brought that. 带来了那个
[1:49:39] In case you needed some help. 以防你还需要帮助
[1:49:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:49:44] Anyway, uh, 总之
[1:49:46] there was this sweaty guy in the tower with us. 有个汗津津的家伙跟我们一起在塔楼里
[1:49:49] I think he’s like, works for you or something. 他好像是为你工作
[1:49:51] He, um… 他…
[1:49:53] He gave me this. 他给了我这个
[1:49:54] No. No. 不不
[1:49:58] MJ, I’m so sorry. MJ 真抱歉
[1:49:59] – I had this plan. I had this stupid plan. – Peter. -我有个计划的 很傻 -彼得
[1:50:01] I wrote it all down, and I was gonna buy you this 我都写下来了 我打算给你买下这个
[1:50:03] and give it to you in Paris at the top… 然后在巴黎送你 在…
[1:50:09] And you kissed me. 你吻了我
[1:50:10] – What? What? – Yeah. -什么 -是啊
[1:50:13] I don’t really have much luck 我在跟人亲近上
[1:50:15] when it comes to getting close to people. 不怎么走运
[1:50:20] So I lied. 所以我撒谎了
[1:50:23] I wasn’t just watching you 我看你
[1:50:24] because I thought you were Spider-Man. 不仅仅是因为我猜到你是蜘蛛侠
[1:50:31] That’s great. 太好了
[1:50:34] – Black dahlia, like the murder. – The murder. -黑色大丽花 就像拿起谋杀案 -谋杀案
[1:50:37] – Good. – Yeah. -好 -是啊
[1:50:39] Sorry it’s broken. 抱歉都坏了
[1:50:41] I actually like it better broken. 我更喜欢坏掉的
[1:50:45] I really like you. 我真的好喜欢你
[1:50:48] I really like you too. 我也真的好喜欢你
[1:51:04] Okay. I should… 好 那我…
[1:51:05] I should probably get back to the class. 我回去找同学们了
[1:51:08] I’ll go and… 我去…
[1:51:11] – Yeah. Heh. I don’t know. – Heh. Okay. -嗯 我也不知道 -好吧
[1:51:15] Just in case. 以防万一
[1:51:24] Yeah, no. 不
[1:51:25] No, May, you’re right. 不 梅 你是对的
[1:51:26] He did great. He was strong. 他干得很棒 他很坚强
[1:51:28] Yeah. I’m glad he stayed too. 对 我也很高兴他留下了
[1:51:31] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[1:51:34] Well, I’m glad you’re alive. 很高兴你还活着
[1:51:35] I guess the coded message worked. 看来那句暗语起作用了
[1:51:36] “Appearances can be deceiving.” “人不可貌相”
[1:51:39] I’m surprised you didn’t just wink in the camera. 你怎么不直接冲镜头眨眼
[1:51:42] – It worked. – Only because I had serious doubts -你不是懂了 -那也是因为我一开始
[1:51:44] about Beck from the beginning. 就对贝克持有很深的怀疑
[1:51:46] Not true. He had zero doubts. 才不是 他完全信了
[1:51:51] Where’s Parker? 帕克呢
[1:51:52] He’s with a girl. 他跟个姑娘在一起呢
[1:51:53] I need to speak with him. 我需要跟他谈谈
[1:51:57] He’ll call you. 他会联系你的
[1:51:58] He’ll…? 他…
[1:52:03] Okay. Great. 好啊 好
[1:52:05] Well, he better. 他最好联系我
[1:52:07] Or it’s your ass. 否则我拿你是问
[1:52:09] And don’t even think about ghosting me. 你可别想跟我玩消失
[1:52:30] Are you sure no one else has figured it out? 你确定没有别人发现吗
[1:52:32] Yeah, I mean, it’s not like anybody really pays attention to you. 确定 反正也没别人注意你
[1:52:36] Ouch. 扎心
[1:52:37] Except for me. 除了我
[1:52:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:52:40] – Don’t be late. – I won’t. -别迟到 -我不会的
[1:52:41] See you later. 回见
[1:52:42] – You guys are so cute. – Thanks. -你们好可爱 -谢谢
[1:52:47] I was thinking that maybe we should all, 我还想 或许我们可以
[1:52:49] I don’t know, like go on a double date or something. 比如说 一起去四人约会什么的
[1:52:51] We broke up. 我们分手了
[1:52:53] No. What? Why? 不 怎么了 为什么
[1:52:55] Men and women grow apart, 男人和女人会渐渐疏远
[1:52:57] but the journey they share together 但他们所共同经历的旅程
[1:52:59] will always be a part of them. 将永远成为他们的一部分
[1:53:02] – You are so wise. – Thank you. -你好睿智 -谢谢
[1:53:07] Hello, Gerald. 你好 杰拉德
[1:53:09] Could Mother not make it? 妈妈不能来吗
[1:53:18] – May! – I promise you… -梅 -我保证…
[1:53:19] He’s here. Don’t give me a ticket. 他来了 别给我开罚单
[1:53:23] I’m so glad you’re okay. 你没事太好了
[1:53:25] No, for real, I’m good. I’m actually really fine. 真的 我没事 我真的很好
[1:53:29] Let’s go. Where are your bags? 走吧 你的包呢
[1:53:31] Oh, right. They got blown up. 对啊 被炸飞了
[1:53:32] Yeah. 是啊
[1:53:34] I got you hot buttered bagels. 我给你买了热奶油百吉饼
[1:53:35] – Thank you so much. – I know my boy. -太谢谢了 -我了解你
[1:53:37] I kept my identity pretty guarded this past couple years. 这几年来 我一直保护着我的身份
[1:53:41] I faced a lot of deception. 我面临了很多欺骗
[1:53:42] And I’m tired of the lies. 我厌倦了谎言
[1:53:45] So it’s time for the truth to be out there. 所以该说出实话了
[1:53:51] Are you dating? 你们在约会吗
[1:53:53] – Yes. – Not really. -是的 -不算
[1:53:55] – What? – Well… -什么 -我们…
[1:53:57] – I think… – Summer fling. -我以为… -夏季情缘吧
[1:53:59] Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. 是啊 但发展深刻了
[1:54:01] I still don’t know where it’s going to go. 我还不确定会向什么方向发展
[1:54:02] Open to wherever it might lead. 不管发展到什么方向
[1:54:04] Anywhere. 都有可能
[1:54:05] – On or off. – To share it with people… -分分合合 -并把它分享给…
[1:54:06] We’ll always be friends, no matter what. 不论怎样 我们永远是朋友
[1:54:08] I’m gonna go because I’ve got a date. 我还是走了 我还有约会
[1:54:10] …because we all are interconnected. 我们都是紧密联系在一起的
[1:54:13] – Bye. – We are. -再见 -是啊
[1:54:33] Sorry! 抱歉
[1:55:12] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[1:55:13] – It’s fine. – You ready? -没事 -你准备好了
[1:55:15] – Yeah. – You’re gonna love this. -嗯 -你会喜欢这个的
[1:55:17] Okay! Okay! 好吧 好吧
[1:55:19] – Okay. Okay. – You ready? -好吧 -准备好了吗
[1:55:21] Yeah. I’m just not gonna watch. I’m not gonna watch. 嗯 我不看 我不看了
[1:55:26] I should stop looking. I’m gonna stop looking! 我还是闭眼吧
[1:57:45] Okay. You can put me down now! You can put me down now! 好了 把我放下吧
[1:57:50] You okay? 你没事吧
[1:57:55] Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. 嗯 我没事
[1:57:57] Let’s just… Never, never doing that again. 但是我们再别那么干了
[1:57:59] – I’m never doing that again. – Okay. -我再也不要试了 -好
[1:58:01] I should probably get out of here. 我还是走了
[1:58:03] – Be safe. – See you later. -注意安全 -回见
[1:58:08] This is breaking news. 这里是突发新闻
[1:58:10] We come to you now with 我们为您带来
[1:58:11] revelations about last week’s attack in London. 上周伦敦袭击的揭秘
[1:58:13] An anonymous source provided this video. 一个匿名消息源提供了这段视频
[1:58:15] It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, 显示了昆廷·贝克 即神秘客
[1:58:18] moments before his death. 临死前的一幕
[1:58:20] A warning, you may find this video disturbing. 警告各位 这段视频可能令人不安
[1:58:23] I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, 我成功把元素怪从维度裂缝送了回去
[1:58:24] but I don’t think I’m gonna make it off this bridge alive. 但我恐怕不能活着离开这座桥了
[1:58:26] Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. 不知为何 蜘蛛侠攻击了我
[1:58:28] He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology, 他有一支武器化无人机大军 斯塔克科技
[1:58:31] he’s saying he’s the only one who’s gonna be the new Iron Man. 他说他是唯一有资格做新钢铁侠的人
[1:58:33] No one else. 别人都不行
[1:58:35] Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? 你确定要开始无人机袭击吗
[1:58:37] There will be significant casualties. 会造成严重人员伤亡
[1:58:39] Do it. Execute them all. 做吧 全部执行[杀死]
[1:58:45] This shocking video was released earlier today 这段惊人的视频于今天早些时候放出
[1:58:48] on the controversial news website 发布于颇受争议的新闻网站
[1:58:50] TheDailyBugle.Net. 每日号角报网
[1:58:51] There you have it, folks, 大家看到了 各位
[1:58:52] conclusive proof that Spider-Man 确凿证据 蜘蛛侠
[1:58:55] was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, 残忍地杀害了神秘客
[1:58:58] an interdimensional warrior 这位跨维度战士
[1:58:59] who gave his life to protect our planet 为保护我们星球献出了生命
[1:59:01] and who will no doubt go down in history 他无疑将被历史铭记为
[1:59:04] as the greatest superhero of all time. 史上最伟大的超级英雄
[1:59:08] But that’s not all, folks. 但还不止如此 各位
[1:59:09] Here’s the real blockbuster. 真正的爆炸新闻在这里
[1:59:11] Brace yourselves. You might wanna sit down. 做好准备 你最好坐下
[1:59:12] Spider-Man’s real… Spider-Man’s real name is… 蜘蛛侠的真名…
[1:59:18] Spider-Man’s name is Peter Parker. 蜘蛛侠的真名是彼得·帕克
[1:59:22] What the fu…? 搞什么…
[2:07:31] You gotta tell him. 你得告诉他
[2:07:34] It was fine. 没事的
[2:07:37] The little boy handled it. 那小子处理好了
[2:07:39] We helped. 我们也帮忙了
[2:07:41] – Talos. – Come off it. -塔罗斯 -得了
[2:07:42] How was I supposed to know 我怎么可能知道
[2:07:42] that the whole thing was fake? 整件事都是假的
[2:07:44] I mean, that was all very, very convincing, you know. 那都太像模像样了
[2:07:47] The performances, the illusion, 表演 幻景
[2:07:48] that costume, the craftsmanship in that. 戏服 手工真不错
[2:07:50] I mean, this is just embarrassing for a shape-shifter. Fine. 这对于变形人来说太丢人了 好吧
[2:07:56] Hey there. I hope your mission is going well. 你好 希望你的任务还顺利
[2:07:59] We gave the glasses to Parker about a week ago, like you said. 我们一周前照你说的把眼镜给了帕克
[2:08:03] And it was very touching, you know? 场面很感人的
[2:08:06] Really, really quite touching. 真的很感人
[2:08:08] Talos. 塔罗斯
[2:08:09] And, you know, shortly after that, 在之后不久
[2:08:14] it really kind of went off the rails, 一切都失控了
[2:08:16] so we need you to come back. 我们需要你回来
[2:08:17] Cause, everyone kept asking where the Avengers are, 因为大家都在问复仇者联盟在哪
[2:08:19] I don’t know what to say to that, 我又不知道该怎么回答
[2:08:20] so you’re lucky that Spider-Man won… 幸好蜘蛛侠赢…
[2:08:45] Everybody back to work! 都回去工作
[2:08:54] Who’s got my shoes? 我的鞋谁拿了
[2:08:58] 缅怀感激 斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Spider-Man:No Way Home(蜘蛛侠:英雄无归)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Cinderella Man(铁拳男人)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号