英文名称:Spider-Man:No Way Home
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | We come to you now with\nrevelations about last week’s attack | 现在正在为您披露报道上周在伦敦的袭击事件 |
[01:43] | in London. An anonymous source provided this video. | 一个匿名消息源提供了这段视频 |
[01:45] | It shows Quentin Beck, aka.Mysterio, moments before his death. | 视频内容为昆廷·贝克,又名神秘客死前的一刻 |
[01:50] | A warning, you may find this video disturbing. | 事先警告,这段视频有可能给您带来不适 |
[01:53] | I managed to send the Elemental back through the rift but I | 我想方设法地把元素众送回他们的维度 |
[01:55] | don’t think I’m gonna make it out of this bridge alive. | 但我觉得我没办法活着离开这座桥了 |
[01:56] | Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has | 蜘蛛侠不知为何攻击了我 |
[01:58] | an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. | 他手握着一只配备斯塔克科技的武装无人机军团 |
[02:00] | He’s saying he’s the only one who’s gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else. | 他说他才是世界上唯一能成为钢铁侠接班人的人 |
[02:04] | Are you sure you want to commence the drone | 是否确认执行无人机攻击指令 |
[02:06] | attack? There will be significant casualties. | 这会带来很大数量的伤亡 |
[02:09] | Do it. Execute them all. | 确认,把他们全部处决掉 |
[02:15] | This shocking video was released earlier today | 这个令人大跌眼镜的视频 |
[02:18] | on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net. | 早些时候发布于争议性新闻网站,号角日报网 |
[02:21] | There you have it, folks, conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible | 没想到吧,观众们,这下铁证如山了 |
[02:25] | for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior | 神秘客,一个来自其他次元的,为了保护我们的星球 |
[02:29] | who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will no doubt | 而牺牲自己,载入史册的世界上最伟大的超级英雄 |
[02:32] | go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. | 蜘蛛侠将为他的惨死负责 |
[02:37] | But that’s not all, folks. | 但还没完,大伙们 |
[02:39] | Here’s the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down. | 接下来的才是真正的重磅炸弹,坐好听清楚了 |
[02:42] | Spider-Man’s real… Spider-Man’s real name is… | 蜘蛛侠的…蜘蛛侠的真名… |
[02:47] | Spider-Man’s name is Peter Parker. | 蜘蛛侠的真名是彼得帕克 |
[02:50] | What the f— | 我了个 |
[02:53] | That’s right, folks. Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school | 没错,观众们,彼得帕克,一个十七岁的高中生 |
[02:57] | delinquent, harboring a homicidal… | 居然是一个杀人凶… |
[02:59] | Are you Spider-Man’s girlfriend? Are you Spider-Man’s girlfriend? | 你是蜘蛛侠的女朋友吗? 你是蜘蛛侠的女朋友吗? |
[03:04] | – Spider-Man! – He’s here! | – 蜘蛛侠!- 他在这! |
[03:07] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please don’t touch her.- You’re just a kid? | – 喂!请不要碰她!- 原来你只是个小孩? |
[03:09] | You murdered Mysterio? You helped him murder Mysterio? | 你谋杀了神秘客?你帮他谋杀了神秘客? |
[03:12] | No, I… I didn’t… | 不,我…我没有 |
[03:15] | He hit me. Spider-Man hit me! | 他动手!蜘蛛侠对我动手! |
[03:17] | He hit me. Spider-Man hit me! | 他动手!蜘蛛侠居然对我动手! |
[03:19] | People looked up to this boy and called him a hero. | 人民仰仗他,尊称他为英雄 |
[03:21] | I’ll tell you what I call him: Public Enemy Number One! | 但我更愿意称呼他为:公众的头号公敌! |
[03:25] | I don’t ever wanna do this ever again! | 我再也不想体验荡蛛丝了! |
[03:28] | MJ, I’m so sorry but I can’t see anything with your hand in my… | MJ,我很抱歉但你的手挡我脸了我什么都… |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Okay, where are we gonna go? | 对不起对不起,现在我们要去哪儿? |
[03:33] | – I don’t know. Your house. – Oh, no! We can’t go to my house. | – 我不知道,你家。- 不!我们不能去我家! |
[03:35] | – My Dad will kill you! – What? | – 我爸会杀了你!- 啥? |
[03:37] | I thought you said your Dad really liked me? | 我以为你说你爸挺喜欢我的 |
[03:38] | Yeah, well, not anymore. | 今非昔比了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1452个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:255个,六级词汇:143个,GRE词汇:152个,托福词汇:213个,考研词汇:278个,专四词汇:240个,专八词汇:45个, 所有生词标注共:536个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:47] | – Dude! – What… I’m so sorry! | 什么…我很抱歉! |
[03:50] | – Are you okay? – No, not really. | – 你还好吗。- 不,一点也不。 |
[03:53] | Yo, Peter! | 哟!彼得! |
[04:01] | We should go. We should go. Come on. | 我们该走了,快。 |
[04:03] | – But you said you don’t wanna swing… – You should just swing me. Yeah. | – 但你说你不想再荡蛛丝了 – 别废话荡就完了 |
[04:06] | Okay. We can take the subway. | 好吧,我们去搭地铁。 |
[04:18] | Look out! | 小心! |
[04:28] | That was so much worse. Okay. | 真是越来越糟了 |
[04:30] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Yeah… | – 你还好吗?- 还行…还行… |
[04:34] | Come on, come on, come on. Ready? I’m so sorry. | 拜托,拜托。准备好了吗?我很抱歉 |
[04:53] | I just feel so dumb. I didn’t realize you were miserable. | 我真是太蠢了,我都没意识到原来你那么痛苦 |
[04:55] | No, it was really fun, alright? You know, that’s why call it a fling! | 不,其实还挺有意思的不是吗?这个叫什么,萍水相逢。 |
[04:58] | – And we flung. – It was fine. | – 况且我们逢了那么久。- 我很开心。 |
[05:00] | I could’ve been more fun. I can be fun. | 我可以变得更有趣,我也可以成为一个有趣的人 |
[05:02] | – We’ll hang out again. – Like… when do you think? | – 有空再约吧。- 什么时候? |
[05:08] | – I should see what that is. – No. No, no, no, no. Happy. | – 我应该看看那是什么。- 不,不,不,不,哈皮。 |
[05:11] | – It’s what I do. – He’s always coming and going… | – 这是我的工作。- 他总是这样来无影去无踪的… |
[05:12] | – Peter?- It’s not… | – 彼得?- 不是他… |
[05:13] | – Peter? Oh. God. Peter… – Oh, no. Oh, no. I don’t know what to do! | – 彼得?我的天啊彼得…- 噢不不不,我该怎么办才好! |
[05:16] | Peter… | 彼得… |
[05:19] | – Oh. Oh, no. – We didn’t see anything. | – 噢噢噢 – 我什么都没看见。 |
[05:20] | – This isn’t what it looks like, Happy. – I’m sorry… | – 事情不是看上去这样的,哈皮 – 我很抱歉 |
[05:22] | – Just practice safe… – It’s not what it looks like. | – 注意安全就行了… – 事情并不是看上去这样的。 |
[05:23] | Oh, hey! | 噢,嘿! |
[05:25] | You must be MJ! | 你一定是MJ! |
[05:27] | – Nice to meet you. – So nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你!-我也很高兴认识你! |
[05:29] | Wait, have you been crying? | 等会儿,你刚刚哭了? |
[05:31] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[05:34] | – Hey, Spider-Man! – Oh, uh… | -嘿,蜘蛛侠!-噢 |
[05:37] | Thank you. I didn’t know you guys broke up. I thought you were in love, May. | 真棒,我都不知道你们分手了。我还以为你真的陷入爱河了,梅。 |
[05:40] | – No, we talked about this… – I should probably leave, I think… | -不,我们讨论过这个了 -我觉得也许我该走了 |
[05:44] | I thought you guys were such a handsome couple… | 我一直觉得你们俩很般配… |
[05:45] | – You know, it’s really about boundaries… – Oh… | -你懂的,划清界限什么的… -噢 |
[05:48] | – Oh, hey, listen. Go in here. – Is that the door? | -听着,先进去再说 -这居然是道门? |
[05:50] | – Hey, is it true about… – Not now! | -嘿,那个是不是真的… -先别谈这个! |
[05:54] | Just make yourself home… | 当自己家就好… |
[05:55] | … about sex, Peter. | 是有关性方面的事,彼得。 |
[05:56] | This has nothing to do with sex. | 这跟性一点关系都没有。 |
[05:58] | God’s sakes, it’s the goal but if you wanna go over it again… | 看在上帝的份上 如果你先再来一次的话… |
[06:00] | I mean, I’m… What’s that sound? | 我的意思是…那是什么声音? |
[06:03] | Hey, Spider-Man! | 嘿!蜘蛛侠! |
[06:06] | I mean, I’m happy to rehash it if you want to. I just don’t… | 我的意思是,如果你想复合的话我其实很乐意,我只是不想… |
[06:15] | Can you get off your phones for five minutes, | 你能不能先别玩手机了 |
[06:17] | I just wanna talk to you about your relationship, okay? | 我只是想跟你聊聊我们之间的关系,好吗? |
[06:19] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[06:24] | What? | 什么? |
[06:26] | – Is that… – Is that here? | 那是… 开什么玩笑 |
[06:45] | I mean maybe it’s not such a big deal. | 我觉得也许没什么大不了的 |
[06:47] | Spider-Menace! | 蜘蛛威胁! |
[06:49] | Governments around the world launched investigations | 世界各地的政府开启了对凶手 |
[06:52] | into the murderer known as Spider-Man, | 蜘蛛侠,又名彼得帕克 |
[06:54] | aka, Peter Parker, aka, the web-headed war criminal, | 又名蛛网头,一个数年来威胁纽约市民 |
[06:59] | who for years has been terrorizing the decent citizens of New York. | 生命安全的战犯的调查工作。 |
[07:03] | Well now, this city and the world see him for what he truly is. | 现在,整座城市和世界都会看到他的真实面目 |
[07:07] | Murderer! | 一个杀人凶手! |
[07:09] | New details from last week’s devastating attack in London have emerged. | 上周伦敦毁灭性袭击的新细节现已浮出水面 |
[07:13] | For more, we go now to Joint Intelligence Headquarters… | 更多信息,我们现在去联合情报总部…… |
[07:16] | … who released just a short while ago confirms, | 刚刚证实了 |
[07:19] | that the deadly drones used in the London attack, | 用于伦敦袭击事件的武装无人机 |
[07:21] | were designed by Stark Industries. | 是斯塔克工业的产品 |
[07:24] | – Federal agents! Open up! – Federal agents? You stay here! | 联邦探员!开门! 联邦探员?待在这别动! |
[07:29] | Department of Damage Control. | 灾害控制管理部 |
[07:30] | We have a warrant for the arrest of Peter Parker. | 我们现在有张关于蜘蛛侠的逮捕令 |
[07:32] | – You know the fourth amendment? – Sure. | 你知道第四修正案吗? 当然知道 |
[07:33] | – Unreasonable search and seizure? – Get in here, guys. Let’s go. | 这是不符合情理的搜查和扣押 给我进去,伙计们,动起来 |
[07:38] | – I didn’t kill Quentin Beck. The drones did. – The drones that are yours. | 我没有杀昆廷贝克,是无人机杀的 但是那些无人机是你的 |
[07:41] | No… Well, look… | 不,听着… |
[07:43] | Nick Fury was there the entire time. Just ask him and he can explain everything. | 尼克弗瑞当时也一直在那儿,你们去问他,他可以解释清楚 |
[07:46] | Nick Fury has been off-planet for the last year. | 尼克弗瑞已经不在地球上一年多了 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么? |
[07:50] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[07:53] | They had nothing to do with it, sir! | 他们跟这些事一点关系都没有! |
[07:54] | – Don’t say anything, we got a lawyer. – Don’t say anything, we got a lawyer. | 什么都不要说,我们请了律师。 什么都不要说,我们请了律师。 |
[07:57] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师。 |
[07:59] | Miss Jones-Watson… | 琼斯-沃特森女士… |
[08:00] | Jones. I don’t go by Watson. | 琼斯,不要加沃特森 |
[08:01] | Miss Jones… | 琼斯女士 |
[08:03] | – Why do you want a lawyer if… – I have nothing to hide? | 你为什么想找律师,如果… 如果我没什么可隐瞒的? |
[08:05] | – Exactly. Unless… – I’m actually guilty of something? | 没错。除非…除非我确实犯了什么事? |
[08:08] | I’m very aware of your tactics and my rights. | 我可太了解你们的话术和我所拥有的司法权利了。 |
[08:11] | Just answer my questions. | 回答我的问题 |
[08:13] | I’ve seen your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[08:15] | You’re a smart, young woman with a bright future ahead of her. | 你比她更聪明更年轻,而且有大好前程等着你 |
[08:19] | Why would you risk it all by getting involved with a vigilante like Peter Parker? | 为什么你愿意为彼得帕克这样一个义警冒这么大的风险? |
[08:24] | So sorry to keep you waiting. | 很抱歉让你久等了 |
[08:27] | Can we get Ned a snack, please? He’s been waiting. | 能不能给奈德点零食吃?他一直在等 |
[08:29] | Dude, I’m so sorry about that. | 老兄,我真的非常抱歉 |
[08:32] | I’m not supposed to say anything to you. | 我一句话都不能跟你说 |
[08:33] | No, Ned. Not even a thing. | 不用,奈德,你什么都不用说 |
[08:34] | I just have one question… | 我只有一个问题 |
[08:36] | When MJ told you that Peter was Spider-Man… | 当MJ告诉你彼得是蜘蛛侠的时候… |
[08:38] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa… – What’s up? | 喔喔喔 怎么了? |
[08:40] | I knew way before MJ did. I was Spider-Man’s guy in the chair. | 我比MJ早知道太久了,我就相当于蜘蛛侠的闺中密友 |
[08:43] | Oh, I know about those. | 喔,我知道了 |
[08:44] | I mean, half the guys have guys in the chair. | 我的意思是,大多数人都有闺中密友 |
[08:46] | Exactly! You wouldn’t know… | 没错,你绝对想不到… |
[08:48] | I literally helped him find the Vulture. | 我曾经帮他找到了秃鹫 |
[08:50] | I didn’t know that. | 这个我倒不知道 |
[08:51] | And I helped him hack his suit once, and kinda helped him get to Space. | 有一次我还帮他骇进他的战服,还帮他进入了太空 |
[08:54] | So, in Spider-Man’s illegal vigilanteism, you were his main accomplice. | 所以,在蜘蛛侠的非法义警生涯中,你是他的主要同伙 |
[09:02] | I would like to have my words strictly from the record. | 我想把我说的话严格记录在案 |
[09:05] | With all due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[09:06] | and I mean that very insincerely, | 虽然我的话很不诚恳 |
[09:08] | unless you have some real specific charges to throw at us, | 但除非你有什么有实证的罪名要指控我们, |
[09:11] | legally, you can’t hold us here. | 不然从法律上来说,你无权把我们关在这 |
[09:14] | You should definitely lawyer up. | 你绝对要请个律师 |
[09:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[09:17] | Child endangerment is a nasty rap. | 危害儿童安全是件非常令人痛恨的事 |
[09:19] | The boy was entrusted to you, and as his legal guardian, essentially his mother, | 那个男孩相信你,作为他的法定监护人,作为一个“母亲” |
[09:23] | you not only allowed him to endanger himself, but you actually encouraged it. | 你不仅允许他做伤害自己的事,你甚至还鼓励他 |
[09:27] | Who does that? | 哪家父母会那样做? |
[09:29] | I wanna see Peter right now. | 我要见彼得,就现在 |
[09:32] | Stark Industries was caught in the web of the Spider-Man/Mysterio controversy today, | 斯塔克工业今天卷入了有关蜘蛛侠和神秘客的争议之中, |
[09:37] | when federal agents opened an investigation into missing Stark technology. | 联邦探员开始调查失踪的斯塔克工业技术 |
[09:42] | The agents wanna know exactly what was taken… | 探员们想知道被拿走的到底是些什么东西 |
[09:45] | At least they used a good picture. | 至少照片上我挺好看 |
[09:51] | That’s great. Thank you. | 很好,谢谢 |
[09:54] | Well, I have some good news, Peter. | 我有几个好消息,彼得 |
[09:56] | I don’t believe any of the charges against you are gonna stick. | 我觉得对你的任何指控都不会成立 |
[09:58] | – Wait, seriously? – Oh, I knew it. | 等等,真的吗? 我就知道 |
[10:01] | – Oh, my God, Mr. Murdock. Thank you. – Yes. | 我的天,默多克先生,谢谢你 太好了 |
[10:02] | – Thank you, Matt. – That’s amazing. | 谢谢你,马特 真是太棒了 |
[10:04] | Well, perfect. However… | 是挺完美的,然而… |
[10:06] | – Mister Hogan? – Yes? | 霍根先生? 是? |
[10:07] | The feds are actively investigating the missing technology. | 联邦正在积极调查失踪科技 |
[10:11] | I understand you’re loyal to Mr. Stark and his legacy, but if you were involved… | 我理解你对斯塔克先生和他的遗产的忠心,但如果牵扯到你的话… |
[10:14] | – If I was involved? – I might secure a lawyer. | 如果牵扯到我? 你需要请个律师 |
[10:16] | I need a lawyer because I’m un… I’m under inves… I thought, | 我想因为我正在接受调查所以我需要个律师 |
[10:19] | you said, there’s no charge. I could say | 你不是说没有指控了吗?那我可不可以说 |
[10:21] | under advisement of counsel, I refuse to answer the question | 我的律师建议我拒绝回答任何问题 |
[10:24] | respectfully because I… the answer could incriminate me. | 因为…会牵连到我 |
[10:27] | There’s a saying in Goodfellas. What did they say in Goodfellas? | 《好家伙》里面有讲过,《好家伙》里面怎么讲的来着? |
[10:29] | I know, that’s interesting… Calm down. | 我知道,那个确实有意思…冷静 |
[10:31] | Let’s hear what he has to say. Matt? | 让我们先听他说,马特? |
[10:33] | You’re gonna need a really good lawyer. | 你需要一个非常厉害的律师 |
[10:36] | Peter, you may have dodged your legal troubles, but things will get much worse. | 彼得,你也许逃过了司法法庭的制裁,但事情有可能会变得更糟 |
[10:39] | There is still the court of public opinion. | 你还要接受社会舆论法庭的审判 |
[10:49] | How did you just do that? | 你刚刚是怎么做到的? |
[10:51] | I’m a really good lawyer. | 我是个很好的律师 |
[10:54] | We’re gonna need a safer place to live. | 我们需要找一个更安全的地方 |
[11:11] | Alarm systems, deactivated. | 报警系统已停用 |
[11:15] | It looks nice and…. | 看上去不错… |
[11:17] | safe. | 而且很安全 |
[11:21] | Welcome, to the spiritual oasis. | 欢迎来到精神绿洲 |
[11:25] | You like Donkey Kong Jr.? | 你喜欢大金刚二世吗? |
[11:43] | Oh, Happy. | 噢,哈皮 |
[11:45] | Did you send in your applications yet? | 你的大学申请提交了吗? |
[11:47] | I literally just finished my MIT one. You? | 我刚刚才递交了麻省理工的申请,你呢? |
[11:50] | – Same. – Imagine if we both got in? | 一样 想象下如果我两个都被录取了会怎样? |
[11:52] | – And Ned? – Yeah, but… | 那奈德呢? 确实,但… |
[11:54] | We have to take scholarships so we could actually go. | 我们得拿奖学金才能去 |
[11:56] | Come on. You got good scores, and good grades, and… | 得了吧,你各方面成绩都很不错,而且… |
[11:58] | – You think I’m being too pragmatic. – No, no, no, no. Well… | 你觉得我太务实了 没没没,好吧… |
[12:03] | Kind of. That’s okay. | 有一点。没关系 |
[12:04] | That’s one of my favorite things about you. | 那是你身上我最喜欢的一点 |
[12:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的? 对 |
[12:07] | Well, what are your other favorite things? | 那其他最喜欢的点呢? |
[12:08] | I love your relentless optimism. | 我还喜欢你那近乎无情的乐观 |
[12:10] | Yeah. I am a “glass half full” kind of gal. | 是的。我是那种“半瓶醋”的女孩 |
[12:13] | I really like how you’re a people person. | 我真的很喜欢你善与人打交道的性格 |
[12:14] | I love people. | 我爱与人打交道 |
[12:16] | Love ’em… so much. | 真的很爱 |
[12:17] | You like sports. | 你也喜欢运动 |
[12:18] | I think the Mets are gonna go all the way this year. | 我觉得今年大都会队会有个好成绩 |
[12:20] | – Really? – What’s that noise? | 真的? 那是什么声音? |
[12:23] | Oh. That’s… that’s Happy. Look. | 噢,是哈皮在打鼾,你看 |
[12:26] | He gave his room to May, so he’s sleeping down here. | 他把房间让给梅了,所以他在这睡 |
[12:32] | I have a weird question. | 我有个奇怪的问题想问你 |
[12:36] | Does any part of you feel relieved about all of this? | 对这一切你是否会有一点释怀的感觉? |
[12:42] | Ever since I got bit by that Spider… | 自从我被蜘蛛咬了之后… |
[12:46] | I’ve only had one week, where my life has felt normal. | 我大概只过了一周的正常人生活 |
[12:49] | Well, kind of normal, I guess. | 还算正常人的生活,应该 |
[12:52] | And… | 然后… |
[12:54] | That was when you found out. | 然后直到你发现了我的身份 |
[12:56] | Because then, everyone that was in my life | 因为,在我生命中我想让他们知道我身份的人 |
[12:59] | that I wanted to know… you know. | 都知道了我的身份,你懂的 |
[13:01] | And it was perfect. | 就感觉很完美 |
[13:02] | But now everybody knows. And… | 但现在所有人都知道了,然后… |
[13:06] | I am the most famous person in the entire world… | 我就成了全世界最出名的人… |
[13:10] | … and I’m still broke. | 结果我还是一贫如洗 |
[13:16] | I’m… excited to see you tomorrow. | 我很期待明天能见到你 |
[13:21] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[13:23] | Wrap it up. | 差不多得了 |
[13:24] | You both like each other. We get it. Hang up. | 你们都很喜欢彼此,大家都知道,把电话挂了 |
[13:27] | There’s no new ground being broken. Okay? I need my eight hours. | 已经没有新的感情领域可以拓展了,好吗?我要睡了 |
[13:29] | Have you been listening this whole time? | 你全程都在偷听是不是? |
[13:30] | Hi, Happy. | 嗨,哈皮 |
[13:32] | Not by choice. | 你当我想听啊 |
[13:33] | MJ says hi. | MJ跟你问好 |
[13:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:35] | We’re covering the first day of senior year for Midtown High’s most famous student, | 我们现在报道的是中城高中最有名的学生的高三的第一天, |
[13:40] | Peter Parker! Go get ’em, Tiger! | 彼得帕克!去吧,老虎! |
[13:43] | Or should I say, Spider? | 或者我应该说,蜘蛛? |
[13:45] | The crowd has continued to grow here all | 这里的人群数量还在不断地增长 |
[13:48] | morning long at the Midtown School of Science… | 现在是中城科学学院的早晨 |
[13:51] | The crowd seems evenly divided between supporters of Spider-Man, and protesters. | 人群似乎分成了两个派系,蜘蛛侠的支持者和反对者 |
[13:58] | MJ! MJ, we love you. MJ, are you gonna have his spider-babies? | MJ!我们爱你MJ!你是不是要给他生蜘蛛小宝宝了? |
[14:10] | Mysterio forever! Murderer! | 神秘客永垂不朽!你这个凶手! |
[14:13] | – Back off! | 退后! |
[14:16] | – Who are you? – I’m Ned Leeds. I’m Spider-Man’s… | 你是谁? 我是奈德利兹,我是蜘蛛侠的… |
[14:18] | Peter Parker’s best friend. You come at my boy? You come at Flash Thompson. | 你在找彼得帕克的麻吉?没错就是我,闪电汤普森 |
[14:22] | You wanna read about our inspiring friendship? | 你想知道我们之间鼓舞人心的友谊是什么样的吗? |
[14:24] | You can now from my new book, Flashpoint. | 在我的新书《闪点》里可以找到 |
[14:26] | One spider, two hearts, a million crazy-ass memories. Check it out. | 一个蜘蛛,心连心,成千上万疯狂的记忆,快来看看 |
[14:33] | – Go. Go. go. go. Go! – No, wait up… | 冲冲冲冲冲 不,等等 |
[14:36] | I’ll see you inside, okay? | 我们里面见,好吗? |
[14:39] | Keep watching Midtown News all year as we bring you upclose and personal coverage | 继续关注中城新闻,为您带来彼得迄今为止 |
[14:44] | of Peter fighting his biggest battle yet: college admissions. | 最大的一场战役:大学入学 |
[14:52] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[14:53] | We would love to… | 我们很高兴 |
[14:55] | Welcome you back… | 能欢迎你回来 |
[14:56] | To Midtown High. | 中城高中 |
[14:57] | Where we shape heroes. | 一个塑造英雄的地方 |
[15:00] | – Uh-huh. – Or murderers. | 嗯嗯 亦或者塑造凶手的地方 |
[15:01] | Stop it. | 打住 |
[15:03] | It’s an honor to serve you… | 很荣幸为你服务 |
[15:05] | – Sir. – God! | 先生 天啊! |
[15:06] | Mysterio was right. | 神秘客是对的 |
[15:08] | Stop. We don’t… that’s all. | 打住,我们不应该.. 没什么 |
[15:09] | Some of the students put this together for you. | 一部分同学专门为你做了这个 |
[15:12] | No. You did that. | 不,是你做的 |
[15:14] | – You did that. – I helped a little bit. | 你做的 我只不过帮了点小忙而已 |
[15:16] | I tried to stop him so many times, but you piled through. | 我尝试阻止他很多次了,但你居然还是做到了 |
[15:18] | – He did all of that. – You did a great job. | 全是他一个人做的 你干的很棒 |
[15:19] | I hope you have time to stop and check it out… | 我希望你有时间能来看一下 |
[15:22] | And feel free to walk… | 不看直接走人也行 |
[15:23] | Or, or swing through the hallway… Or crawl on the ceiling to avoid everybody. | 或者,在走廊里荡来荡去也行…爬上天花板避开人群也行 |
[15:27] | We all know you can do it. | 我们知道这些你都能做到 |
[15:28] | I’m just gonna… | 我要… |
[15:30] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[15:30] | Stop it. You’re embarassing yourself. | 打住,你这是在丢自己的脸 |
[15:32] | He’s a conspiracy theorist. | 他是个阴谋论者 |
[15:48] | Can we just like, stay up here all day? | 我们能不能就这样在这待一天 |
[15:50] | – It is so crazy down there. – Wait, this one’s good. | 下面太疯狂了 等等,这则不错 |
[15:52] | Some suggest that, | 有人建议说 |
[15:53] | Parker’s powers include the male spider’s | 帕克拥有类似于雄性蜘蛛的 |
[15:55] | ability to hypnotize females. | 催眠魅惑女性的能力 |
[15:58] | Which he used to seduce Jones-Watson | 就像他魅惑MJ一样 |
[16:01] | into his cult of personality. | 让MJ对他产生崇拜 |
[16:02] | Stop! Stop. | 停停停! |
[16:04] | Yes, my Spider-lord. | 好的,我的蜘蛛大人 |
[16:14] | Finally. Some privacy. | 终于能有点私人空间了 |
[16:16] | It is so crazy down there. | 下面太疯狂了 |
[16:18] | So, I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[16:21] | When we get into MIT, | 等我们进了麻省理工 |
[16:22] | we should live together. | 我们应该同居 |
[16:24] | Yeah, for sure. | 当然 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Love that. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[16:28] | – This is gonna be us. – Yes. | 我们也可以像这张照片里一样 对 |
[16:29] | Minus the frisbee. | 减去玩具飞碟 |
[16:31] | – And the smiling. – MIT’s obviously the dream… | 还有微笑 麻省理工很明显只是个梦 |
[16:33] | But if we match-up our backup schools, | 但如果我们都被备选大学录取了 |
[16:35] | either way, we’ll all be together in Boston. | 无论如何,我们都会在波士顿 |
[16:38] | New school, new town. I can Spider-Man there. | 新学校 新城市 我可以在那里当蜘蛛侠 |
[16:40] | I mean they have crime in Boston, right? | 波士顿也有犯罪份子的 对不对? |
[16:41] | – Yes. Yes, they do. – Yeah, wicked crime. | 对 肯定有 是啊 邪恶的犯罪分子 |
[16:43] | Yeah, so it’ll be like a fresh start. | 就像一个全新的人生一般 |
[16:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. I just feel like if you don’t… | 我不知道 我只是感觉 |
[16:51] | If you expect disappointment, | 如果你对失望有所期待的话 |
[16:53] | then you can never really get disappointed. | 那你就永远也不会失望了 |
[16:58] | It’ll be a fresh start. | 一定会是一个崭新的开始 |
[17:00] | And, we’ll all be together. | 而且我们大家都会在一起 |
[17:03] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[17:04] | Fresh start. | 新的开始 |
[17:09] | Fresh start. | 新的开始 |
[17:12] | First one’s here! | 第一张来了! |
[17:18] | It’s okay. It’s a backup school. | 还好 只是备选学校而已 |
[17:22] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[17:25] | No? | 不行? |
[17:28] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[17:31] | MIT? | 麻省理工? |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | – Ready? – Jones… | 准备好了吗? 琼斯… |
[17:53] | I told you to take down the Halloween decorations… | 我让你把万圣节装饰撤下来… |
[17:55] | Actually, that was Sasha, so… | 事实上 你是让萨沙去撤 所以… |
[17:57] | Enough attitude, just do it. | 给我态度好点 赶紧去做 |
[18:00] | On it. | 来了 |
[18:03] | – I feel like I’m gonna puke. – Well, don’t. | 我感觉我要吐了 千万别 |
[18:05] | Because, he will just make me clean it. | 你要是吐了 拖地的人是我 |
[18:07] | This is our only shot. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[18:08] | It’s here, or nowhere. | 成败在此一举 |
[18:10] | Hey! Come on. | 别这样 |
[18:11] | Okay. You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:12] | Okay. On three. | 我数三声 |
[18:14] | One… | 一 |
[18:15] | Two… | 二 |
[18:17] | Three… | 三 |
[18:40] | No. | 无了 |
[18:42] | No. You? | 我也无了 你呢? |
[18:45] | “In light of recent controversy, we are unable to | 鉴于最近的社会争议 |
[18:49] | consider your application at this time.” | 我们暂不考虑您的入学申请 |
[18:52] | This is so not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:54] | I mean, this is so not fair. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 这太不公平了 我什么也没做错 |
[18:56] | And you guys definitely didn’t do anything wrong. | 而且你们更没有做错什么 |
[18:59] | Expect disappointment, and you will never get disappointed. | 对失望抱有期望 你就不会感到失望 |
[19:09] | Busted! | 找到你们了 |
[19:16] | You guys didn’t get in? | 你们没被录取? |
[19:17] | Yeah. Because we’re actually friends with Spider-Man. | 是啊 因为我们真的是蜘蛛侠的朋友 |
[19:23] | I better get going. There’s a, mixer for new admissions… | 我得走了 我还得去见招生主任 |
[19:26] | And… sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[19:29] | Jones, what are you doing? Get back to work. | 琼斯 你在干什么 赶紧去干活 |
[19:31] | Yeah. Coming. | 来了 |
[19:32] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[19:35] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我什么都不会改变 |
[19:38] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[19:43] | Although, I coulda just showed this letter to my parents. | 但是 我还得把这封信给我爸妈看 |
[21:00] | Hi! | 有人吗? |
[21:02] | I’m… | 我是… |
[21:04] | The most brainless person in the world. I know. | 世界上最没脑子的人 我知道 |
[21:08] | Wong. Try not to slip. We don’t have liability insurance. | 我是王 注意别滑倒了 我们可没买保险 |
[21:15] | – Is all this for a holiday party? – No. | 你们这是在举办假日派对吗? 没有 |
[21:17] | One of the rotunda gateways connects to Siberia. | 这其中一个传送门连接着西伯利亚 |
[21:21] | Blizzard blasted through. | 然后雪崩了 |
[21:24] | Because someone forgot to cast a maintenance spell to keep the seals tight. | 因为有人忘了施保持封印的咒语。 |
[21:29] | That’s right. He did. Because he forgot I now have higher duties. | 没错他确实忘了 因为他忘了我现在有更重要的职责 |
[21:32] | Higher duties? | 崇高的职责? |
[21:33] | The Sorcerer Supreme has high duties, yes. | 至尊法师都有崇高的职责 你没听错 |
[21:36] | Wait, I thought you were the Sorcerer Supreme? | 慢着 我以为你才是至尊法师 |
[21:37] | No. He got it on a technicality | 不 严格意义上来说他才是 |
[21:39] | ’cause I blipped for five years. | 因为灭霸的响指导致我失踪了五年 |
[21:41] | Oh. Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[21:43] | If I’d been here, then I’d… | 如果我在这 我早就… |
[21:44] | Burned the place down. You two, no one sits. | 把圣所毁的一塌糊涂了 你两个 不准偷懒 |
[21:46] | Start shoveling. | 快点铲 |
[21:48] | So, Peter… | 所以 彼得 |
[21:49] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我能为你做点什么 |
[21:51] | Right. Umm… | 对了 |
[21:52] | I’m really sorry to bother you, sir, but… | 很抱歉打扰你 先生 但是… |
[21:54] | Please. We saved halfthe universe together. | 拜托 我们可是一起拯救过宇宙的战友 |
[21:56] | I think we’re beyond calling me sir. | 你叫我先生也太见外了 |
[21:58] | Okay, uhh… Stephen. | 好吧 史蒂芬 |
[22:00] | That feels weird, but I’ll allow it. | 听起来怪怪的 但我允了 |
[22:04] | When… | 当… |
[22:06] | When Mysterio revealed my identity… | 当神秘客揭晓了我的身份之后 |
[22:09] | My entire life got screwed up, and… | 我的人生就被搞得一团糟 |
[22:12] | I was wondering, I mean, I don’t even know if this would actually work, | 我在想 我的意思是 我不知道能不能行 |
[22:14] | but I was wondering if… | 但是我想也许 |
[22:18] | Maybe you could go back in time and make it so that he never did? | 也许你可以时空回溯然后抹去他的所作所为 |
[22:23] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[22:24] | we tampered with the stability of space-time to resurrect | 为了复活 我们已经篡改了时空的稳定性 |
[22:27] | countless lives. You wanna do it again now just because yours got messy? | 那可是无数人的生命 现在就因为你的生活被打乱了 所以你想重蹈覆辙? |
[22:31] | This isn’t… it’s not about me. I mean, this is really hurting a lot of people. | 这…这不仅仅是我的事 还伤害到了许多人 |
[22:34] | My… | 我的… |
[22:35] | My Aunt May, Happy… | 我的梅姨 哈皮 |
[22:37] | My best friend, my girlfriend, their futures | 我的麻吉 我女朋友 他们的未来都被毁了 |
[22:39] | are ruined just because they know me, and… | 就因为他们知道我是蜘蛛侠 更何况 |
[22:42] | They’ve done nothing wrong. | 他们什么也没做错 |
[22:43] | I am so sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[22:46] | even if I wanted to… | 就算我想帮你 |
[22:48] | I don’t have the Time Stone anymore. | 但我也已经没有时间宝石了 |
[22:53] | That’s right. | 也对噢 |
[22:58] | I’m really sorry if I… | 如果我耽误了你的时间 |
[23:00] | wasted your time. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:02] | -You didn’t… – Just forget about it. | 你没有… 那就算了吧 |
[23:04] | He will. He’s really good at forgetting things. | 他会的 他确实很擅长忘记某些事情 |
[23:08] | Wong. You’ve actually generated a good idea. | 王 你给了我很大的启发 |
[23:11] | What? | 什么? |
[23:12] | The runes of Cafkal. | 卡夫卡符文 |
[23:14] | The runes of Cafkal. | 卡夫卡的符文 |
[23:16] | Oh, it’s just a standard spell of forgetting. | 噢 只是一个再普通不过的遗忘咒罢了 |
[23:18] | Won’t turn back time, but at least people will forget that you were ever Spider-Man. | 虽然没法时空回溯 但至少人们会忘记你曾是蜘蛛侠的事实 |
[23:22] | – Seriously? – No. Not seriously. | 你确定吗? 不 我不太确定 |
[23:23] | That spell travels the dark borders between known and unknown reality. | 这个咒语穿梭于已知与未知的现实之间的黑暗边界 |
[23:27] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[23:29] | God, we’ve used it for a lot less. | 天啊 我们已经基本不用这个咒语了 |
[23:31] | Do you remember the full moon party in Kamar-Taj? | 你还记不记得卡玛泰姬的满月派对? |
[23:33] | – No. – Exactly. | 不记得 那不就对了 |
[23:41] | Hasn’t he been through enough? | 你还嫌他经历的不够多吗 |
[23:50] | Just leave me out of this. | 反正别把我扯进来就行了 |
[23:52] | Fine. | 行 |
[23:55] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:08] | So what is this place? | 所以这是什么地方? |
[24:10] | The Sanctum’s built at the intersection of cosmic energy currents. | 至圣所建立在宇宙能量流的交汇之处 |
[24:14] | We were the first to seek them out. | 我们是第一批找寻宇宙能量之人 |
[24:16] | Some of these walls are thousands of years old. | 这些墙壁已经有近千年的历史了 |
[24:20] | And they shot an episode of Equalizer here in the 80’s. | 80年代还有人来这拍了集《伸冤人》 |
[24:27] | really appreciate you doing this for me, sir. | 我真的很感谢你为我所做的一切 先生 |
[24:29] | Don’t mention it. | 小事不值一提 |
[24:32] | And don’t call me sir. | 不要叫我先生 |
[24:35] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[24:36] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[24:39] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[24:42] | Nice knowing you, Spider-Man. | 很高兴认识你 蜘蛛侠 |
[24:48] | Wait, excuse me? | 等等 你说什么? |
[24:51] | The entire world is about to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. | 整个世界都将忘记彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠这件事 |
[24:55] | – Including me. – Everyone? | 包括我 所有人? |
[24:58] | – Can’t some people still know? – That’s not how the spell works. | 就不能留一些人知道? 咒语可做不到这一点 |
[25:01] | Very difficult and dangerous to change it mid-casting. | 在施法过程中改变咒语是非常困难和危险的 |
[25:05] | So my girlfriend is just gonna forget about everything we’ve | 所以我的女朋友会忘记我们所经历的一切? |
[25:07] | been through? I mean, is she even gonna be my girlfriend? | 那事毕之后她还是不是我女朋友? |
[25:09] | That depends. Was she your girlfriend just because you’re Spider-Man, or… | 看情况 取决于她是因为你是蜘蛛侠才做你女朋友 还是… |
[25:11] | I don’t know. I really hope not. | 我不知道 我希望不是 |
[25:13] | Alright. Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | Everyone in the world is gonna forget you’re Spider-Man, | 世界上的每个人都将忘记你是蜘蛛侠 |
[25:18] | except your girlfriend. | 除了你女朋友 |
[25:19] | Thank you so much…. Oh, my God. Ned. | 太感谢了 我的天 奈德 |
[25:23] | – Ned! – What is a Ned? | 奈德! 奈德是个什么东西? |
[25:26] | He’s my best friend so it’s really important to me that Ned knows. | 他是我最好的朋友 他知不知道对我来说很重要 |
[25:33] | Okay. Let’s not change the parameters of the spell anymore… | 好吧 我要施咒了 从现在开始不要改来改去了 |
[25:38] | – While I’m casting it. – Okay, I’m done. I swear I’m done. | 好的 没别的了 我发誓没别的了 |
[25:41] | But my Aunt May should really know. | 但我的梅姨总该知道吧 |
[25:43] | Peter, stop tampering with the spell. | 彼得 不要干扰我施法 |
[25:45] | Once she found out that I was Spider-Man, it was really messy, and | 自从她知道我是蜘蛛侠以后 那可真的是一团糟 |
[25:48] | I don’t think that I can go through with that again. | 我不觉得我想再经历一次了 |
[25:51] | – So, my Aunt May? – Yes! | 所以 梅姨可以吗? 可以! |
[25:52] | – Oh, thank you. Happy? – No. I am annoyed. | 噢 谢谢 你开心吗 不 我快烦死了 |
[25:55] | No, it’s a nickname. Harold “Happy” Hogan. | 不 这是个昵称 哈罗德哈皮霍根 |
[25:57] | He used to work for Tony Stark…. | 他以前为托尼斯塔克工作 |
[25:59] | Could you just stop talking? | 您能不能不要再碎碎念了? |
[26:09] | Basically, everyone who knew that I was Spider-Man before, should still know. | 其实 以前就知道我是蜘蛛侠的人现在也应该继续知道 |
[26:34] | – Did it work? – No. | 成功了吗? 没有 |
[26:36] | – You changed my spell six times. – Five times. | 我的咒语被你改变了整整六次 五次 |
[26:39] | You changed my spell. You don’t do that. I told you, | 你改了我的咒语 我告诉你 不要那样做 |
[26:42] | and that is why. | 这就是原因 |
[26:44] | That spell was completely out of control. If I hadn’t shut it down, | 如果我没有及时打住的话 那个咒语就完完全全失控了 |
[26:47] | something catastrophic could’ve happened. | 有可能会发生什么灾难性的事情 |
[26:49] | Stephen, listen, I am so sorry… | 史蒂芬 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:50] | Call me sir. | 叫我先生 |
[26:54] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[26:56] | You know, after everything we’ve been through together, somehow I always forget… | 你知道吗 即使在我们经历了那么多事情以后 |
[27:00] | You’re just a kid. | 我还是会忘记你只是个孩子 |
[27:03] | Look, part of the problem, | 听着 很大一部分的问题 |
[27:04] | it’s not Mysterio. | 并不在神秘客身上 |
[27:06] | It’s you. Trying to live two different lives. | 而是在你自己身上 你想过两种不同的人生 |
[27:08] | And the longer you do that, the more dangerous it becomes. Believe me. | 你越这么想越这么做 就越危险 相信我 |
[27:12] | I’m so sorry about, you and your friends, | 我真的很同情你和你的朋友没法进入大学 |
[27:15] | not getting into college, but if they rejected you, and… | 如果他们拒绝了你 |
[27:19] | you try to convince them to reconsider, there is nothing else you can do. | 你就去说服他们 这是你唯一能做的事情 |
[27:26] | When you say “convince them”, | 你说“说服他们” |
[27:28] | you mean like, I could’ve called them? | 你的意思是 让我给他们打电话? |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:31] | I can do that? | 可以吗 |
[27:34] | You haven’t called? | 你没打过是不是? |
[27:35] | Well, I mean, I got their letter, and I assumed that… | 我 我收到了来信 我以为 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry, but are you telling me, | 等等 你是在跟我说 |
[27:41] | that you didn’t even think to plead your case with them first, | 在你来找我 让我洗脑全世界之前 |
[27:44] | before you asked me to | 你都还没有找校方谈过这个问题 |
[27:45] | brainwash the entire world? | 是不是? |
[27:51] | I mean, when you put it like that, then… | 当你在和我同样处境的时候… |
[28:00] | Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up… | 拜托 接电话接电话 |
[28:02] | – Dude, what? I’m busy. – Flash, where’s the MIT mixer? | 老兄 干嘛?我很忙唉 闪电 麻省理工的联欢会在哪 |
[28:05] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[28:06] | Because, I need to come and talk to someone. I’m | 因为我需要找麻省理工的人谈谈 |
[28:07] | trying to get Ned and MJ a second chance at getting in. | 让她给奈德和MJ一个入学的机会 |
[28:09] | What’s in it for me? | 关我什么事 |
[28:11] | I’m risking a lot just talking to you. | 我光跟你打电话就已经冒了很大的风险了 |
[28:12] | Okay. I will…. | 好吧 那我… |
[28:16] | Pick you up and swing you to school for a week? | 荡蛛丝送你上一个礼拜的学? |
[28:18] | For a month. | 一个月 |
[28:19] | For a week. | 一个礼拜 |
[28:21] | – Two weeks. – Flash, please. Come on, help me. | 两个礼拜 闪电 拜托 帮帮我 |
[28:26] | Okay, I’ll tell everyone that you’re my best friend. | 好吧 我会告诉所有人你是我最好的朋友 |
[28:27] | Flash, please help me. | 闪电 帮帮我 |
[28:29] | Cool, cool, cool. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[28:30] | So there’s this lady. The assistant vice chancellor. You can plead your case with her. | 这个女的 她是副校长助理 你可以去找她 |
[28:32] | Okay, perfect. Where is she? | 太好了 完美 她在哪儿? |
[28:34] | – She left. – To go where? | 她走了 去哪儿了? |
[28:35] | To the airport. | 机场 |
[28:43] | Stark Network, unavailable. | 史塔克网络不可用 |
[28:45] | Facial recognition, unavailable. | 面部识别不可用 |
[28:54] | Yep. I can see you. | 我能看见你 |
[29:10] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[29:39] | – Hi. I’m Peter Parker… – You do know you’re in the street, right? | 你好 我是彼得帕克 你知不知道你现在正站在大马路上? |
[29:42] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I just, I really needed to | 我知道 我很抱歉 但我真的需要跟你谈谈 |
[29:44] | talk to you, I know you’re on your way to the airport… | 我知道你现在要去机场 |
[29:47] | MJ Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I’ve ever met in my entire life, | MJ沃特森和奈德利兹是我这辈子遇到过的最聪明的两个人 |
[29:50] | and I’m the dumbest person, because…. | 而我则是个大傻瓜 因为… |
[29:52] | I let them help me, but if I didn’t let them help | 我让他们帮我 但如果我不让他们帮我的话 |
[29:53] | me, then millions of people would’ve died, so please… | 好几百万人都会死 所以拜托… |
[29:55] | – Don’t let MIT be dumb like me. – MIT is dumb? | 不要让麻省理工变得和我一样傻瓜 麻省理工傻瓜? |
[29:58] | No! I’m saying don’t let MIT be dumb. | 没有!我没说麻省理工傻瓜 |
[30:01] | I mean, like the… | 我的意思是 |
[30:02] | the dumber version of me that | 那个不让他们帮忙的 |
[30:04] | wouldn’t have let them help. | 那个傻瓜的我 |
[30:07] | You didn’t rehearse that, did you, Peter? | 你这份说辞是不是没事先排练过?彼得 |
[30:10] | Basically, what I’m trying to… | 总之 我想说的是… |
[30:20] | Why are you running? What… | 你跑什么?什么… |
[30:25] | Oh, my God. Ma’am? You should get out of the car. | 我的老天爷 女士 你最好赶紧从车里出来 |
[30:29] | Everybody get off the bridge! | 所有人离开大桥! |
[30:33] | We’re locked. Doors — hey! | 我们被锁住了 这门 |
[30:53] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[30:55] | Hi? | 你好? |
[30:56] | – Have we… Do I know you? – What have you done with my machine? | 我们…我认识你吗? 你对我的机器做了什么? |
[31:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. What machine? | 我根本不知道你在说什么 什么机器? |
[31:02] | The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand. It’s gone. | 我掌中的太阳能量 没了 |
[31:07] | Listen, sir. If you stop smashing cars, | 听着 先生 能不能先不要砸车了 |
[31:09] | we could work together and I can help you find your machine. | 我们可以合作 找回你的机器 |
[31:12] | You wanna play games? | 你是不是想耍我? |
[31:16] | Catch! | 接住! |
[31:34] | It’s okay. You guys are fine, you’re safe. Get out of here. | 没事的 你们很安全 快离开这儿 |
[31:37] | You think your fancy new suit’s gonna save you? | 你觉得你那花哨的新战服能救得了你? |
[31:54] | I should’ve killed your little girlfriend when I had the chance. | 当时我就应该杀了你的小女朋友 |
[32:01] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[32:03] | Looks like we got competition. | 看来我们有竞争对手了 |
[32:25] | Peter! Help! | 彼得!救命! |
[32:49] | Don’t worry, Ma’am! I’m coming! | 别担心 女士!我来了! |
[32:53] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[33:21] | Ma’am, just stay calm. | 冷静点 女士 |
[33:23] | – Just take a deep breath. Are you okay? – No! | 深呼吸 你还好吗? 不! |
[33:28] | I’ve got it all under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[33:38] | Suit compromised. | 战服损毁 |
[33:40] | Nanotechnology. | 纳米科技 |
[33:42] | You’ve outdone yourself, Peter. | 你比我想象的还要厉害 彼得 |
[33:50] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[33:53] | But now, you die. | 但现在 你死定了 |
[34:11] | You’re not Peter Parker. | 你不是彼得帕克 |
[34:13] | I am so confused right now. | 我现在有点混乱 |
[34:17] | – What’s happening? – New device detected. | 发生什么了 检测到新设备 |
[34:22] | Pairing new device. | 正在适配新设备 |
[34:28] | Don’t listen to him, you listen to me. | 不要听他的 听我的 |
[34:50] | Hey. Hey! Listen to me. | 嘿!听我的 |
[34:54] | No, not him. Me! | 不 不是他!是我! |
[35:03] | Ma’am are you okay? Come on, you can still make your flight. | 你还好吗女士?快 也许还能赶上飞机 |
[35:07] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[35:09] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[35:11] | No. Well, I’m… | 不 我… |
[35:12] | No, I’m… | 我… |
[35:13] | I’m gonna talk to admissions about your friends, | 我会去跟招生处聊聊你的朋友 |
[35:16] | and I’m gonna talk to them about you. | 我还要跟他们聊聊你 |
[35:18] | No, but, Ma’am, this isn’t about me. | 不 女士 这和我没关系 |
[35:21] | I’m going to talk to them about your friends, and you. | 我要跟他们聊聊关于你的朋友和你 |
[35:25] | – Okay? – Really? | 好吗? 真的? |
[35:26] | And if you keep your noses clean, | 而且如果你别再做啥坏事的话 |
[35:28] | maybe you’ll have a fair shot. | 也许你也有机会进麻省 |
[35:30] | Here. Get out of the way. Let me get that man. | 让开我 让我去找那个人 |
[35:32] | You. I see you. | 你 我看见你了 |
[35:33] | Come here! | 给我过来! |
[35:34] | That was not okay. | 这一点也不好! |
[35:35] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻! |
[35:41] | Until you stop trying to kill me, | 在你不再想杀我之前 |
[35:42] | I’m in control, buddy. | 你都受我控制 伙计 |
[35:44] | Of this whole tentacle situation you got going on here. | 我控制着你背后的那些触手 |
[35:46] | Okay? Now, who are you? What is going on… | 懂了吗?现在告诉我你是谁?什么情况… |
[36:07] | Osborn? | 奥斯本? |
[36:31] | Doctor… | 博士… |
[36:40] | Be careful what you wish for, Parker. | 小心你自己许的愿 帕克 |
[36:44] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去! |
[36:45] | Can you please explain to me what is going on? | 你能给我解释下发生什么了吗? |
[36:48] | That little spell that you botched where you wanted everyone to forget | 你搞砸的那个咒语 |
[36:50] | that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, it started pulling in everyone who knows | 那个想让所有人忘记彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠的咒语 |
[36:54] | Peter Parker is Spider-Man, from every universe. | 正在开始把每个宇宙知道蜘蛛侠是彼得帕克的人全拖进来 |
[36:59] | From every universe? | 每个宇宙? |
[37:00] | Who are you? Where am I? | 你是谁?我在哪儿? |
[37:02] | I think it’s better if we don’t with him because, frankly, | 我觉得我们最好不要跟他接触 |
[37:04] | the Multiverse is a concept about which we know | 因为老实说 多元宇宙是一个 |
[37:07] | frighteningly little. | 我们知之甚少的概念 |
[37:09] | The multiverse is real. | 多元宇宙是真的 |
[37:12] | This shouldn’t even be possible. | 这根本不可能 |
[37:13] | But I thought you stopped the spell? | 但我以为你不是叫停了那个咒语么? |
[37:14] | No, I contained it, but it would appear that a few of them squeaked through. | 确实 我控制住了 但还是有几只漏网之鱼 |
[37:18] | After you left, I detected an otherworldly presence. | 自从你走后 我开始感知到一些来自其他宇宙的存在 |
[37:20] | I pursued it into the sewers, where I found that slimy, green, son of a gun. | 于是我追到了下水道 找到了这个黏糊糊绿油油的家伙 |
[37:26] | Spell? | 咒语? |
[37:28] | Is it magic? | 是魔法吗? |
[37:29] | What is this, a birthday party? | 这是什么意思 生日派对? |
[37:31] | Who is this clown? | 这个小丑是谁? |
[37:33] | What is this madness? | 这到底是怎么回事儿? |
[37:34] | Watch this. Do you know a Peter Parker who is Spider-Man? | 看好了 你知道彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠吗? |
[37:37] | Yes. | 知道 |
[37:38] | – Is that him? – No. | 是他吗? 不是 |
[37:40] | See? | 看见没有? |
[37:42] | Okay, here’s what we gotta do. | 好吧 接下来我们这么做 |
[37:43] | I don’t know how many of these | 我不知道接下来我们还要面对 |
[37:45] | – visitors we got… – I saw another one. | 多少个这样的访客 我有看见过一个 |
[37:47] | On the bridge. | 在大桥上 |
[37:48] | He was like a… | 他就像 |
[37:50] | Like a flying green elf. | 一只飞着的绿妖精 |
[37:52] | Well he sounds jolly. Why don’t you start with him? | 听起来有意思 你为什么不从他开始着手? |
[37:54] | I need you to capture them and bring them here, | 在他们摧毁我们的现实之前 |
[37:56] | while I figure out how to get them back. | 我需要你把他们抓回来这里 |
[37:58] | Before they destroy the fabric of reality, or worse, | 而我留在这思考如何把他们送回去 更重要的是 |
[38:01] | Wong finds out. | 不要被王发现 |
[38:03] | Uhh, Doctor Strange? | 奇异博士? |
[38:05] | What? | 什么? |
[38:06] | My friends and I just got a second chance at getting into MIT. | 我的朋友刚刚获得第二次进入麻省理工的机会 |
[38:09] | If the school sees me fighting these… | 要是被学校看见我和这些疯怪物打架的话 |
[38:11] | – crazy monsters, – Hey, watch your mouth! | 嘿!积点口德! |
[38:13] | – I’m sorry. – You’re seriously still talking about college? | 抱歉 现在是跟我聊大学入学的合适时机吗? |
[38:22] | Hey, what did you just do? | 你刚刚在干什么? |
[38:23] | This. | 这个 |
[38:30] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[38:32] | Lots of birthday parties. | 好多生日派对 |
[38:44] | One shot, send it to me and move on. You’re welcome. | 只需一发 就可以把他们送来这儿 不用谢 |
[38:46] | Get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[38:47] | Sir? | 先生? |
[38:49] | Now what? | 又咋了? |
[38:51] | I know this is my mess, and I swear to you | 我知道这是我捅的篓子 所以我向你保证 |
[38:53] | that I’ll fix it, but I’m gonna need some help. | 我会解决这一切的 但我需要点帮助 |
[38:58] | I can’t believe I’m in the Sanctum Sanctorum. | 我不敢相信我居然在至圣所里 |
[39:01] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[39:04] | How did you know you’re made of magic? Because my nanna says that we have it in | 你是怎么知道你有魔法天赋的?因为我奶奶说我们有时候 |
[39:07] | and sometimes I get these tinglings in my hand… | 可以在手上变出点叮铃铃的东西 |
[39:09] | You should talk to your physician. | 你该去看精神科医生了 |
[39:11] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[39:12] | – Hey! – Hey. | |
[39:14] | I’m so sorry for dragging you in this, you just gotta help me find these guys… | 我很抱歉又把你们扯进来 你们得帮我找到这几个人 |
[39:17] | You don’t have to apologize. You got us a second shot at MIT. | 没必要道歉 你帮我们争取到了麻省理工的第二次机会 |
[39:21] | So, how did the bad guys get here? | 所以那些坏人是怎么来到我们世界的? |
[39:24] | He screwed up a spell trying to get you into college. | 为了把你们搞进大学 他搞砸了一个符咒 |
[39:27] | – Wait, what? I thought it was a magic laser? – You did it with magic? | 等等 什么? 我以为是魔法镭射? 你会使魔法了? |
[39:30] | No, that was after. Let’s just focus on the good news, okay? | 不 那是之后的事了 我们先专注于好消息 好吗? |
[39:33] | No, let’s just focus on the bad news. | 不 我们先专注于坏消息 |
[39:35] | As of now, you have detected | 目前来说 |
[39:36] | zero multiversal trespassers, so… | 探测到了0个多元闯入者 所以 |
[39:39] | Get on your phones, | 去拿你的手机 |
[39:41] | scour the internet, and… | 搜索互联网 然后 |
[39:43] | Scooby-Doo this shit! | 解决这档子破事! |
[39:46] | You’re telling us what to do, | 你在这里指点江山 |
[39:47] | even though it was your spell, | 可明明就是你的咒语 |
[39:49] | that got screwed up. Meaning that all of this is kind of your mess. | 是你搞砸了这一切 这是你的烂摊子 |
[39:52] | You know, I know | 你知道吗 |
[39:53] | a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word ‘please’. | 其实我自己也懂一两个咒语 但都是以“请”开头的 |
[39:59] | Please, Scooby-Doo this shit. | 请你们 解决这档子破事 |
[40:02] | You can work in the undercroft. | 你们可以在地下室工作 |
[40:06] | The undercroft? | 地下室? |
[40:12] | Badass. | 酷毙了 |
[40:20] | Guys, listen. About this whole spell thing… | 伙计们 听着 这个咒语… |
[40:21] | It’s totally okay. | 没什么大不了的 |
[40:23] | – Wait, really? – Yeah. | 真的吗? |
[40:25] | I mean, I get it. You were… | 我都懂 你只是想… |
[40:26] | just trying to fix things… | 拨乱反正… |
[40:29] | And so… | 所以… |
[40:30] | Maybe just run it by us next time, you know? | 下次记得提前通知我们一声 |
[40:33] | That way, when you’re thinking, “Hey, I’m about to do something that could… | 因为当你想干点打破宇宙维度之类的事情的时候 |
[40:37] | break the universe”, we could like, help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[40:40] | Workshop something, or… | 帮你改造装备之类的 或者 |
[40:42] | brainstorm ideas. | 帮你出主意 |
[40:47] | Deal. | 成交 |
[40:49] | Ned? | 奈德? |
[40:51] | Oh, dude. I don’t care. And seriously, not a big deal. | 伙计 我才不在乎 说实话 没什么大不了的 |
[40:57] | A torture rack. | 刑架 |
[41:00] | That is a pilates machine. | 那个是普拉提瑜伽机 |
[41:03] | – That is… – The crypt. | 这个是… 地窖 |
[41:04] | Okay, so we get the rest of the guys. | 好了 现在我们找到剩下的人 |
[41:06] | You zap them, Doctor Magic will send them back. | 你网住他们 魔法博士送他们回去 |
[41:08] | And when we get into MIT, | 然后我们进麻省理工 |
[41:10] | round of stale donuts, my treat. | 谁要吃甜甜圈 我请客 |
[41:12] | Let’s catch some multiverse men. | 让我们来抓点多元宇宙的人吧 |
[41:14] | Hey! Who the hell are these two? | 这两个家伙是谁? |
[41:17] | These are my friends. This is MJ and this is Ned. | 我的朋友 MJ和奈德 |
[41:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry, what was your name again? | 抱歉 你叫啥来着? |
[41:23] | Dr. Otto Octavius. | 奥托 奥克塔维思博士 |
[41:29] | Wait, no seriously, what’s your actual name? | 开玩笑吧 你的真名是什么? |
[41:31] | Oh, is that a dinosaur? | 那是只恐龙吗? |
[41:57] | No, no, no, May. | 不不不 不可能 |
[41:58] | We gotta find these guys first. | 我们得先找到这些人 |
[42:00] | Well, finish your mission, then come by. | 快去完成你的任务 然后再回来 |
[42:05] | I got one, I got one, I got one. | 我找到了 |
[42:06] | – Oh, May? I gotta go. – Okay. Love you. Bye. | 梅?我得走了 好 爱你 再见 |
[42:08] | I mean you can take the guy out of the chair | 你可以把人从椅子上拉起来 |
[42:10] | but you can’t take\ the chair out of the guy. | 但你没法把椅子从人身上拉出来 |
[42:12] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了? |
[42:14] | There’s a… | 有个… |
[42:15] | disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city. | 城外一处军事研究设施附近发生了骚乱 |
[42:19] | And witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air. | 有目击者声称看见一个怪物在天上飞 |
[42:24] | That’s gotta be the guy I saw on the bridge, right? | 肯定是我在大桥上看见的那个人 |
[42:26] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[42:30] | You know him, don’t you? | 你是不是认识他? |
[42:32] | On the bridge, you said his name. | 在桥上的时候你叫了他的名字 |
[42:35] | Norman Osborn. | 诺曼奥斯本 |
[42:38] | Brilliant scientist. | 天才科学家 |
[42:40] | Military researcher. | 军工科学家 |
[42:42] | But he was greedy. | 但他太贪婪了 |
[42:44] | Misguided. | 走错了路 |
[42:45] | – What happened to him? – We tire of your questions, boy! | 他怎么了? 我们已经受够了你那没完没了的问题了! |
[42:53] | I gotta go. Where are we going? | 我得走了 我们要去哪儿 |
[42:55] | It can’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[42:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:00] | Because Norman Osborn died years ago. | 因为诺曼奥斯本一年前就死了 |
[43:04] | So either we saw someone else, | 所以这个要么是其他东西 |
[43:08] | or you’re flying out into the darkness, to fight a ghost. | 要么就是鬼魂 |
[43:36] | Keep an eye out on those trees, we don’t really know where this guy is. | 盯紧那些树 我们还不知道那个人在哪儿 |
[43:42] | I really don’t know how you do this without throwing up. | 我真不知道你是怎么在这种情况下还能不吐的 |
[44:03] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看见了吗? |
[44:05] | No. | 没有 |
[44:06] | It’s, it’s really dark. | 这里真的超级黑 |
[44:29] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[44:30] | Peter, what is it? | 彼得 怎么了 |
[44:34] | Are you getting the tingle thing? | 是你的蜘蛛感应? |
[44:35] | Is the tingle thing happening? Is your tingle tingling? | 蜘蛛感应起作用了?是不是? |
[44:46] | Are you guys seeing this? | 你们看见了吗? |
[44:48] | – Yeah. – Osborn? | 看见了 奥斯本? |
[44:50] | No. He was green. This guy’s blue. | 不 他是绿的 这家伙是蓝的 |
[44:53] | You wouldn’t happen to be from another universe, would you? | 你不会碰巧是从其他宇宙来的吧? |
[44:57] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[44:58] | I don’t know. Looks like he’s charging. | 我不知道 看上去像是在充电 |
[45:00] | I don’t like this. Just web him. | 我不喜欢这样 快网住他 |
[45:15] | Go left, left! Go left! | 往左!往左! |
[45:18] | Wait! Right, right! | 等等!右!右! |
[45:22] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[45:24] | This is not helping! | 你们根本没在帮忙! |
[45:33] | No, no, no. What happened? | 不不不 发生什么了? |
[45:34] | Peter? Peter? | 彼得?彼得? |
[45:44] | Peter, it’s me. Flint Marko. You remember? | 彼得 是我 弗林特马可 你还记得吗? |
[45:48] | I’m Peter, but I’m not your Peter. | 我是彼得 但我不是你宇宙的那个彼得 |
[45:50] | What do you mean you’re not my Peter? What the hell is going on? | 你不是我宇宙的彼得?什么意思? |
[45:53] | I’ll explain everything, but first can you help me stop this guy? | 我会解释的 但首先你能不能先帮我阻止这家伙? |
[45:57] | You try to surround him and I’ll pull the plug. | 你试着包围他 然后我去拔插头 |
[45:59] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们上吧 |
[46:14] | I can’t hold him much longer. | 我没办法拖住他很久 |
[46:18] | I got him. I got it. | 我抓住了 |
[46:47] | Different Peter. Weird. | 不同的彼得 真奇怪 |
[46:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:52] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[47:00] | I got my body back. | 我的肉身居然回来了 |
[47:05] | This is gonna sound really crazy, but this isn’t your universe. | 这听起来会很扯 但你现在所处的不是你那个的宇宙 |
[47:08] | Another universe? | 另一个宇宙? |
[47:10] | – What? – That’s what I was feeling. | 什么? 我刚刚就有这种感觉 |
[47:13] | The power. It’s different. | 力量 截然不同的力量 |
[47:16] | I like it. | 我挺喜欢 |
[47:20] | Easy, buddy. | 放轻松 伙计 |
[47:22] | It’s actually my fault that you’re here. | 你们来到这儿事实上是我的错 |
[47:24] | Like the universe? Or the woods? | 来到这宇宙?还是树林? |
[47:27] | – I hate the woods. – I meant the universe, sir. | 我讨厌树林 我说的是宇宙 先生 |
[47:30] | So what? You guys just gonna stand there and act like I ain’t butt-ass naked? | 所以 你们就打算站在那里 假装没看见我光着屁股吗? |
[47:34] | – I am. – Uhh, no, no… | 没错 啊 没有 |
[47:49] | What was that? What did you just do to him? | 那是什么?你刚刚对他做了什么? |
[47:52] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 没事的 放心 |
[47:53] | Did you kill him? | 你刚刚是不是把他杀了? |
[47:54] | Whoa, listen. I can explain everything. You just have to trust me, please. | 听着 我可以解释所有事 但请你得先相信我 |
[47:56] | I don’t trust you. I don’t know you. | 我不相信你 我又不认识你 |
[48:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[48:04] | You picked the wrong side. | 你站错队了 |
[48:08] | Connors? | 康纳斯? |
[48:11] | What? | 什么? |
[48:12] | You know this creature? | 你认识这个生物? |
[48:14] | No, no, no, no. Not a creature. A man. | 不不不 他不是生物 他是人 |
[48:17] | From same universes. | 我们来自同一宇宙 |
[48:19] | Dr. Curt Connors. He was a scientist in Oscorp when I worked there. | 柯特康纳斯博士 我在奥斯本企业上班的时候他是那儿的一名科学家 |
[48:23] | A brilliant scientist. | 一名出色的科学家 |
[48:25] | Till he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried | 直到他把自己变成了一只大蜥蜴 |
[48:27] | to turn the whole city into lizards. It was crazy. | 他甚至还想把全城人都变成蜥蜴 真是疯了 |
[48:30] | It wasn’t crazy, Max. It was the next step in human evolution. | 我没有疯 麦克斯 这是人类进化的必要过程 |
[48:33] | The dinosaur can talk. | 恐龙居然讲话了 |
[48:35] | – Lizard. – Right. | 蜥蜴 好吧 |
[48:36] | Speaking of which, what happened to you? Last I | 话说回来 你是什么情况? |
[48:38] | recall, you had bad teeth, glasses and a comb-over. | 我记得你以前是个烂牙齿 戴眼镜的谢顶男 |
[48:41] | Did you get a makeover? | 你是不是整容了? |
[48:44] | You know I can give you a real makeover. | 你知道我可以给你整一个真正的容 |
[48:47] | – Exactly. | 让我猜猜 整成一只蜥蜴? 没错- Let me guess. Into a lizard? |
[48:49] | Could you two just shut up? Where are we? | 你们俩能不能消停会 我们这是在哪儿 |
[48:52] | – It’s complicated. – A wizard’s dungeon. | 一言难尽 一个巫师的地牢 |
[48:54] | Wizard’s… Wizard’s dungeon? | 巫师…巫师的地牢? |
[48:55] | There’s no real way to sugarcoat that. | 没什么好掩饰的 |
[48:57] | It’s literally the dungeon of a wizard. | 这就是巫师的地牢 |
[48:59] | Look, you can keep your magic. | 听着 你可以留着你的魔法 |
[49:02] | I want a taste of that new energy I just felt. | 我想试试看刚刚我感受到的那股力量 |
[49:08] | Oh, Peter. Hey. | 彼得 嘿 |
[49:09] | Hey. Did those guys come through yet? | 那些人到了吗? |
[49:11] | There should be an electric guy and a sand guy. | 应该有一个电人和一个沙人 |
[49:13] | Yeah. They’re all here and locked up. | 来了 他们都到了且被关起来了 |
[49:16] | Perfect. I’m gonna just stay here for a bit, and try | 太好了 我正要在这呆一会儿 |
[49:18] | to fix this damage so they don’t blame it on me again. | 修复一下我刚刚造成的破坏 不然他们又要怪我了 |
[49:20] | – Okay. – Hey, I… | |
[49:24] | I couldn’t do any of this without you, so… | 没有你 这些我都办不到 所以 |
[49:26] | – Thank you. – Yeah, of course. | 谢谢你 当然 |
[49:28] | Hey, ask him if this is like a tree monster, | 帮我问问那个人到底是颗树变成的怪兽 |
[49:31] | or like a scientist that turned into a tree. | 还是个科学家变成了颗树 |
[49:33] | Is this a tree, man? | 这是颗树吗? |
[49:35] | That’s a tree. | 这就是颗树 |
[49:53] | Coward. We have a new world to conquer. | 你个懦夫 现在有一个新的世界等待我们去征服 |
[49:59] | – You make me sick. – Leave me alone. Please. | 你让我感到恶心 求求你不要打扰我 |
[50:02] | Hiding in the shadows… | 一直躲在阴影之下 |
[50:06] | Hiding from who you truly are. | 一直躲避真实的自己 |
[50:08] | No! | 不! |
[50:09] | You can’t escape yourself! | 你无法逃避你自己! |
[50:28] | – Hey, May. – Hey, Peter. | 嘿 梅 嘿 彼得 |
[50:29] | I’m at work, and, umm… | 我在上班呢 然后 |
[50:31] | One of the guys you’re looking for just walked in. | 你在找的其中一个人刚刚走了进来 |
[50:42] | May? Where’s May? Thank you. | 梅?请问梅在哪儿?谢谢你 |
[50:51] | Hey, here he is. | 嘿 他来了 |
[50:53] | Norman, | 诺曼 |
[50:54] | this is my nephew. | 这是我的侄子 |
[50:58] | Norman Osborn? | 诺曼奥斯本? |
[51:00] | I thought that you were… | 我以为你已经… |
[51:00] | I saw Spider-Man in an ad for this place. | 我在这里的广告上看见了蜘蛛侠 |
[51:05] | And I thought he could help me. | 我觉得他可以帮到我 |
[51:07] | But you’re not him. | 但你不是他 |
[51:09] | Wait, so you want Spider-Man’s help? | 等等 你想要蜘蛛侠帮你? |
[51:11] | He just wandered in. | 他慢悠悠的就走进来了 |
[51:16] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还有哪儿可以去 |
[51:19] | Someone’s living in my house. | 有其他人住在我的家里 |
[51:23] | Oscorp doesn’t exist. | 而且奥斯本公司根本就不存在 |
[51:27] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[51:32] | Sometimes, | 有些时候 |
[51:34] | I’m not myself. | 我感觉我不是我自己 |
[51:36] | I’m… | 我是 |
[51:38] | someone else. | 其他人 |
[51:39] | And, everytime he’s in control, I can’t remember. | 每当他控制我的身体的时候 我就什么都记不起来 |
[51:42] | And now, I’m here, in this place, in this city, | 而现在 我在这个地方 这座城市 |
[51:45] | and I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[51:46] | I don’t know what’s going on with me. | 我不知道我身上发生了什么 |
[51:49] | I don’t… It doesn’t make sense. | 我不…这听起来不合常理 |
[51:52] | He’s lost. | 他迷失了 |
[51:54] | And I don’t mean just in the cosmos. | 我不单单说的是在这个宇宙迷路了 |
[51:56] | I mean in his mind. | 他自己的思想也迷失了 |
[52:00] | Are they all like this? | 他们全都像这样吗? |
[52:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:04] | Well, I mean they all have their own, mental or physical issues. | 我的意思是,他们本身或多或少都有点精神上或身体上的问题。 |
[52:08] | Well, he needs help, but maybe they all do. | 他需要帮助 也许他们所有人都需要帮助 |
[52:11] | What, you don’t mean… No, May, this… | 你不是说…不对 梅 |
[52:13] | This isn’t my problem. | 这不关我的事 |
[52:15] | Peter, not your problem? Mmm? | 彼得 真的不关你的事吗? |
[52:18] | May… | 梅 |
[52:19] | Their chance of getting help is way better back where they came from. | 他们回到原来的地方能得到帮助的机会要大得多 |
[52:22] | Sending them home, | 送他们回家 |
[52:24] | That’s the best thing that we can do for them. | 这已经是我们能为他们做的最好的事情了 |
[52:26] | For them? | 为他们? |
[52:27] | Or for yourself? | 还是为你自己? |
[52:31] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[52:33] | This is what we do. | 这才是我们应该做的 |
[52:35] | We help people. | 帮助他人 |
[52:36] | This is what’s best, for them. | 这才是对他们来说最好的 |
[52:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[52:43] | But the fact remains, | 但事实依然存在 |
[52:45] | Spider-Man is a menace! | 蜘蛛侠依然是个威胁! |
[52:48] | We’ll be right back, after a brief word from | 马上回来 |
[52:50] | Daily Bugle supplements. | 先播一段号角牌补充剂广告 |
[52:52] | The only other Daily fix you need. | 另一个你的每日所需 |
[52:55] | And, we’re out. | 完毕 |
[52:59] | What? | 说 |
[53:03] | I got eyes on them. | 我盯上他们了 |
[53:04] | He’s with his aunt and some guy I don’t know. | 他跟他阿姨和一个我不认识的人在一起 |
[53:06] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[53:07] | They’re just leaving the shelter. | 他们刚刚离开收容所 |
[53:08] | Okay. Don’t lose him. | 好 不要跟丢了 |
[53:21] | Thanks, May. | 谢谢 梅 |
[53:22] | Hope to see you again. | 希望能再次见到你 |
[53:25] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[53:27] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[53:30] | Thanks for cleaning my suit. | 谢谢你把我的战服洗干净了 |
[53:32] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[53:35] | – Guys, this is Mr. Osborn. – Hey, it’s Doctor. | 伙计们 这个是奥斯本先生 嘿 博士 |
[53:39] | Sorry. Umm… | 不好意思 |
[53:40] | Dr. Osborn, these are my friends, Ned and MJ. | 奥斯本博士 这些是我的朋友 奈德和MJ |
[53:43] | Mary Jane? | 玛丽简? |
[53:44] | It’s Michelle Jones, actually. | 其实是米歇尔琼斯 |
[53:48] | Fascinating. | 挺迷人的名字 |
[53:54] | Do you think there are other Ned Leedses? | 你觉得这个世界上有没有另一个奈德利兹? |
[54:09] | Octavius? | 奥克塔维思? |
[54:14] | Osborn? | 奥斯本? |
[54:17] | – What… What happened to you? – What happened to… | 你怎么了? 发生了… |
[54:21] | – You’re the walking corpse. – What do you mean? | 你就是一具行尸走肉 你什么意思 |
[54:23] | You died, Norman. | 你已经死了 诺曼 |
[54:26] | Years ago. | 一年前 |
[54:29] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[54:30] | God, I love it here. | 天 我太喜欢这里了 |
[54:32] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[54:34] | He’s standing right there. | 他就活生生的站在那儿 |
[54:35] | – He’s not… – Dead. | 他没… 死 |
[54:37] | They both died. Fighting Spider-Man. | 他俩都在和蜘蛛侠争斗的过程中死了 |
[54:43] | It was all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[54:46] | Green Goblin? | 绿魔? |
[54:47] | Impaled by the glider he flew around on. | 被他自己的滑翔机刺穿身体而死 |
[54:51] | And a couple of years later… | 两年后 |
[54:53] | You. Doc Ock. | 就是你 章鱼博士 |
[54:55] | Drowned in the river with your machine. | 你和你的机器一起坠入了河底 |
[54:57] | That’s nonsense. | 一派胡言 |
[54:59] | Spider-Man was trying to stop my fusion reactor. | 蜘蛛侠当时想关掉我的聚变反应堆 |
[55:02] | So I stopped him. | 然后我阻止了他 |
[55:04] | I had him, by the throat…. And then, I… | 我抓住他了 正中喉咙 然后… |
[55:13] | And then I was here. | 然后我就在这儿了 |
[55:14] | Oh, please. Let me tell you something. | 拜托 我告诉你件事 |
[55:16] | I was whooping Spider-Man’s ass. He’ll tell you. | 我把蜘蛛侠胖揍了一顿 不信你去问蜘蛛侠 |
[55:20] | And then he caused an overload. I was stuck in the grid, | 然后蜘蛛侠引起电力过载 导致我被困在了电网里 |
[55:22] | absorbing data. I was about to turn into pure energy, | 吸收数据 正当我快要转变成纯能量的时候 |
[55:25] | and then… | 然后 |
[55:28] | And then… Oh, shit. | 然后…靠 |
[55:31] | I was about to die. | 我就快死了 |
[55:32] | Max, do you know? Do I die? | 麦克斯 你知不知道我死了没有? |
[55:39] | – Oh, great. You caught another one. – No, wait. Strange, he’s not dangerous. | 太棒了 你又抓住了一个 不 等等 斯特兰奇 他没有威胁 |
[55:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[55:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[55:50] | It’s an ancient relic. The Machinati Codamus. | 古老的遗物 梅山帝之盒 |
[55:53] | Trap your corrupted spell inside, once you’ve finished the proper ritual, | 我把你搞砸了的咒语困在里面,一旦你完成了仪式 |
[55:57] | will reverse the spell. And send these guys back to their universes. | 咒语便会反转 把这些人送回他们的宇宙去 |
[56:01] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[56:02] | We perish? | 眼睁睁看着我们灭亡吗? |
[56:04] | Nah. No thanks, I’ll pass on that. | 不了 谢谢 我觉得还是算了 |
[56:06] | Let me out of here. Peter! | 放我出去 彼得! |
[56:09] | Strange… | 斯特兰奇 |
[56:11] | We can’t send them back. Not yet. | 我们不能把他们送回去 至少现在不能 |
[56:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[56:16] | Some of these guys are gonna die. | 这里面有的人回去就得死 |
[56:18] | Parker… | 帕克 |
[56:20] | it’s their fate. | 这是他们的命运 |
[56:22] | Come on, Strange. Have a heart. | 拜托 斯特兰奇 做个人吧 |
[56:26] | In the grand calculus of the multiverse, | 在多元宇宙的宏大计算中 |
[56:29] | their sacrifice means infinitely more than their lives. | 他们牺牲远比他们活着更重要 |
[56:39] | I’m sorry, kid. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[56:41] | If they die, they die. | 如果注定如此 他们便只能死 |
[56:58] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[57:12] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[57:16] | Dude, what are you doing? – Peter, you gotta go. Go! | -老兄 你在干嘛? 彼得 赶紧走 走! |
[57:22] | This is why I never had kids. | 这就是我永远都不想养孩子的原因 |
[57:38] | – Give me the box. – No. | 把盒子给我 不 |
[57:57] | Oh, my God. I’m dead. | 天啊 我居然死了 |
[57:59] | You’re not dead. You’ve just been separated from your physical form. | 你没死 你只是灵体分离了 |
[58:02] | My physical… What?! | 我的身体….什么? |
[58:05] | – How are you doing that? – I have no idea. | 你怎么做到的? 我也不知道 |
[58:08] | You should not be able to do that. | 你不可能做得到这种事 |
[58:10] | This feels amazing. | 感觉太神奇了 |
[58:23] | That might be one of the coolest things that’s | 这可能是我有史以来经历过最酷的事情了 |
[58:24] | ever happened to me. But don’t ever do that again. | 但千万不要再那样做了 |
[58:33] | Hey. Get off of me! | 放开我! |
[59:23] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[59:24] | The Mirror Dimension. Where I’m in control. | 由我掌控的镜像维度 |
[59:36] | Strange, stop. Can we please just talk about this? | 斯特兰奇 等一下 我们能不能好好的谈谈? |
[59:39] | Parker, don’t you realize that in the multiverse, | 帕克 你还没意识到 |
[59:42] | there are an infinite number of people | 在多元宇宙之中 |
[59:44] | who know Peter Parker is Spider-Man. | 有无数的人知道彼得帕克是蜘蛛侠 |
[59:47] | And if that spell gets loose, they’re all coming here. | 而咒语一旦失控 那些人就全部都会来到我们的宇宙中 |
[59:50] | Look, I know. I get it. But we can’t just send them home to die. | 我知道的 我明白 但我不能把他们送回去等死 |
[59:53] | It’s their fate. You can’t change that anymore than you can change who they are. | 这是他们的命 你没法改变 就像你没法改变他们的本性一样 |
[59:58] | But what if we could? What if we can change their fate? | 万一可以呢?也许我们可以改变他们的命运 |
[1:00:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:00:09] | I’m not giving you the… | 我是不会给你的… |
[1:00:21] | Give me that back. | 还给我 |
[1:00:44] | Wait a minute, is that an Archimedean spiral? | 等一下 阿基米德螺旋? |
[1:00:46] | The Mirror Dimension is just geometry? You’re great at geometry. You can do geometry. | 镜像维度只是几何学而已?你的几何学很好 你可以做几何 |
[1:00:52] | Square the radius, divided by, plot points along the curve… | 半径先平方 再除以圆周率 再沿曲线绘制点… |
[1:00:55] | It’s over, Parker. I’ll come pick you up when it’s done. | 结束了 帕克 等事情结束以后我会回来接你的 |
[1:01:02] | Hey, Strange. You know what’s cooler than magic? | 嘿 斯特兰奇 你猜什么东西比魔法还酷 |
[1:01:09] | Math. | 数学 |
[1:01:10] | Don’t do this. | 别 千万别 |
[1:01:15] | I’m sorry, sir, but… | 我很抱歉 先生 但是.. |
[1:01:21] | I have to try. | 我必须得试试 |
[1:01:26] | Dude, what happened? | 老兄 发生什么事了 |
[1:01:26] | I just had a fight with Doctor Strange and I totally won! | 我刚刚跟奇异博士打了一架 而且我居然赢了! |
[1:01:28] | – What? – Look, and I stole his ring thing. | 什么? 你看 我偷了他的环戒 |
[1:01:31] | I was swinging through the city, and then I went through this… | 我在城里荡来荡去 然后我穿过了这个… |
[1:01:33] | massive mirror thing, | 超级大的镜子一样的东西 |
[1:01:35] | – and then I was back… – Where is he? Where is he? | 然后我就回来了 那他去哪儿了? |
[1:01:37] | He’s trapped, but… | 他被我困住了 |
[1:01:38] | I’m not sure for how long. | 但我不知道能困他多久 |
[1:01:39] | You could’ve just left us to die. | 你本可以任由我们自生自灭 |
[1:01:41] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么你不这样做 |
[1:01:42] | Because that’s not who he is. | 因为他不是那种人 |
[1:01:47] | I think I can help you guys. | 我认为我可以帮到你们 |
[1:01:49] | If I can fix what happened to you, | 我可以挽回在你们身上发生的一切 |
[1:01:51] | then when you go back, things will be different | 然后你们再回去 事情就会变得跟以前不一样了 |
[1:01:53] | and you might not die fighting Spider-Man. | 也许你们就不会因为与蜘蛛侠战斗而死 |
[1:01:56] | What do you mean fix us? | 你指的挽回(治疗)是什么? |
[1:01:57] | – Look, our technology is advanced… – I can help you. | 你看 我们拥有更为先进的科技 我可以帮助你们 |
[1:01:59] | You know, I’m something of a scientist myself. | 其实我自己也算是个科学家 |
[1:02:05] | Octavius knows what I can do. | 章鱼博士知道我的能力水平 |
[1:02:06] | Fix? You mean like a dog? | 治疗?像兽医治狗一样? |
[1:02:09] | I refuse. | 容我拒绝 |
[1:02:10] | I can’t promise you guys anything, | 我不能向你们保证任何事情 |
[1:02:13] | but at least this way, we actually get to go home and have a chance. | 但至少可以让你们有活着的机会回家 |
[1:02:15] | A second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[1:02:17] | I mean, come on. Isn’t that worth trying? | 这难道还不值得试一试吗? |
[1:02:19] | Trust me, Peter… | 相信我 彼得 |
[1:02:21] | When you try to fix people, | 当你想治好一个人的时候 |
[1:02:23] | there are always consequences. | 总是要付出一些代价的 |
[1:02:26] | I mean, you don’t have to come. | 你可以不来 |
[1:02:28] | I also didn’t know that you could talk. | 我还不知道你居然能说话 |
[1:02:29] | But if you stay here… | 但如果你选择呆在这 |
[1:02:31] | you’re gonna have to deal with the wizard. | 你还得对付那个巫师 |
[1:02:34] | So, we go along, or die. | 所以 要么一起走 要么留下等死 |
[1:02:36] | Not much of a choice, is it? | 说的好像我有得选一样 |
[1:02:38] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:02:39] | Well, I myself don’t wanna be killed, | 我只是单纯的不想死 |
[1:02:42] | especially by a guy dressed like Dungeons & Dragons, so… | 尤其是不想死在一个穿的像《龙与地下城》里面的角色一样的人手下 |
[1:02:45] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么? |
[1:02:48] | I have it all under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[1:02:53] | What are we gonna do about this thing? | 这个东西该怎么处置? |
[1:02:56] | Well, we need to find somewhere safe for it, right? | 找个安全的地方放着 |
[1:02:58] | – Yeah. Yes. Yes. – You got to take it. | 对对对 那你保管好它 |
[1:02:59] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么? |
[1:03:00] | If something bad happens, I’ll text you, and then you just push this | 如果我发生什么不测 我就发短信给你 到时候你就按这里 |
[1:03:02] | and then it’s all over, and they’ll all be gone. | 然后一切就都结束了 他们也就全没了 |
[1:03:04] | We’re going with you. We’re not gonna leave you. | 我们跟你一起去 不能丢下你一个人 |
[1:03:05] | You can’t come with me. It’s too dangerous. You guys have already done enough. | 你们不能跟我去 太危险了 你们做的已经足够多了 |
[1:03:08] | – Peter, we’re in this together. – I know we’re in this together, Ned, | 彼得 我们要齐心协力 我知道我们要齐心协力 |
[1:03:10] | but I can’t do this if I know that you’re in danger. | 但如果你们陷入危险的话我是做不好这件事的 |
[1:03:13] | Okay? So for me, Mj please just take this. | 好吗 就当是为了我 MJ 请你保管好这个 |
[1:03:18] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:03:20] | – Fine. – Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:03:21] | But Peter, I swear, if I don’t hear from you, I’m pressing the button. | 但是彼得 我发誓 如果到时我收不到你的消息 我就会按下这个按钮 |
[1:03:24] | – Sure. – Okay. And I will do it! | 好 我真的会按的! |
[1:03:28] | Yeah, we all believe you, Michelle. | 我们相信你 米歇尔 |
[1:03:30] | No way that’s his girlfriend. No way. | 这妞不可能是他的女朋友 不可能 |
[1:03:33] | – She’ll do it. – Absolutely. She will. | 她会按的 绝对会 绝对会 |
[1:03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:39] | – See you later. – Be safe. | 待会见 注意安全 |
[1:03:40] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:03:48] | – Be careful, okay? – Yeah. You too. | 注意安全好吗 你也是 |
[1:04:00] | Who’s coming with me? | 谁跟我一起来 |
[1:04:06] | Well, I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[1:04:07] | But, if this goes sideways… | 但如果出了什么差池 |
[1:04:11] | I’m gonna fry you from the inside out. | 我会把你烤个外焦里嫩 |
[1:04:24] | – Where’s Connors? – He told me he wants to stay in the truck. | 康纳斯哪儿去了? 他说他想待在卡车里 |
[1:04:27] | – Okay. – Alarm systems, deactivated. | 报警系统已关闭 |
[1:04:33] | I feel kinda bad using Happy’s place like this. | 感觉有点对不起哈皮 |
[1:04:36] | No, no, no, no. He’ll get over it. | 没事 他不会说什么的 |
[1:04:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:43] | So this is your plan, Peter? | 这就是你的计划 彼得? |
[1:04:46] | No lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium? | 实验室没有 设备也没有 在一个公寓里你能创造出什么奇迹? |
[1:04:50] | What, you’re gonna cook up some churros, some frozen burritos in a microwave? | 怎么着 你打算在微波炉里煮一些油条和冷冻玉米煎饼吗? |
[1:04:53] | I could go for a burrito. | 玉米煎饼我可以 |
[1:04:55] | He’s gonna kill us all. | 他会把我们全杀了 |
[1:04:56] | Well, let’s hope not. | 希望不会这样 |
[1:04:59] | You’re up first, Doc. | 你第一个 博士 |
[1:05:00] | What? Hey, I told you. I don’t need fixing. | 什么?我跟你说了 我不需要治疗 |
[1:05:03] | I don’t need fixing! | 我不需要! |
[1:05:06] | Especially by a teenager using scraps from a bachelor’s junk drawer. | 尤其是一个十几岁的孩子用一个单身汉的垃圾抽屉里的废料 |
[1:05:09] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[1:05:11] | He got something back there. | 后面有什么东西 |
[1:05:13] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[1:05:14] | Weird energy. | 奇怪的能量 |
[1:05:16] | What the hell is that? | 那他么是什么东西? |
[1:05:18] | It’s a fabricator. | 这是一个制造者 |
[1:05:20] | It can analyze, design, construct basically anything. | 它可以分析 设计 建造任何东西 |
[1:05:24] | I thought that was a tanning bed Happy broke. | 我以为那个是哈皮压坏的晒黑床 |
[1:05:29] | Look at that. | 好家伙 |
[1:05:38] | He’s gonna kill us all. | 他会把我们全杀了 |
[1:05:51] | So, the chip in the back of Doc’s neck | 博士脖子后面的芯片 |
[1:05:52] | was designed to protect his brain from the A.I. system | 是用来保护他的大脑不受触手AI系统的侵害 |
[1:05:55] | that’s controlling these tentacles. But if you look here… | 同时控制他身后的触手 但如果你仔细看 |
[1:06:00] | The chip is fried. | 芯片已经烧焦了 |
[1:06:01] | So rather than him being in control of the | 所以不是他在控制触手 |
[1:06:03] | tentacles, the tentacles are now in control of him. | 而是触手在控制他 |
[1:06:05] | Which, I guess explains why… | 这也能解释为什么 |
[1:06:08] | he is so miserable all the time. | 他看上去一直都很痛苦 |
[1:06:19] | Thirsty? | 口渴了? |
[1:06:23] | Well, yes. I am thirsty. | 对 确实有点渴 |
[1:06:25] | Fresh water or salt? | 淡水还是海水? |
[1:06:28] | You know, because you’re an octopus. | 你懂的 因为你是章鱼嘛 |
[1:06:31] | What? | 啥? |
[1:06:34] | Fresh water it is. | 那就淡水吧 |
[1:06:36] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[1:06:38] | And all the possibilities. | 那么多可能性 |
[1:06:40] | What? This condo? | 什么?这个公寓? |
[1:06:42] | Yeah. yeah, the condo. I love the whole overfloor plan. No! | 对 公寓 我喜欢这里的平面设计 |
[1:06:45] | No, man. I’m talking about the world. | 不 我说的这个世界 |
[1:06:48] | I kinda like who I am here. | 我挺喜欢现在的自己 |
[1:06:52] | And all that power back there? I could be so much more. | 你再看看后面那个能量源 有了它我能干更多事情 |
[1:06:57] | So why did you come here? | 所以你为什么来这儿 |
[1:06:58] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[1:07:00] | And I wanna see her. But he’s not gonna send anyone home. | 我很想见她 但在他治好我们之前 |
[1:07:04] | Till he’s finished his little science project back there. | 我们是回不去的 |
[1:07:08] | – You trust him? – I don’t trust anyone. | 你信任他吗? 我谁也不信 |
[1:07:11] | How’d you end up like that anyway? | 话说你是怎么变成这副样子的 |
[1:07:15] | The place where I worked at… | 我工作的地方 |
[1:07:17] | They were experimenting with electricity | 正在做一个和电能有关的实验 |
[1:07:19] | created by living organisms, and then… | 由活体生物产生电能 然后 |
[1:07:22] | I fell into a vat of electric eels. | 我掉进了一个装满了电鳗的生物池里 |
[1:07:25] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:07:26] | I fell into a supercollider. | 我掉进了一个超级对撞机里 |
[1:07:28] | Damn. | 靠 |
[1:07:30] | Gotta be careful where you fall. | 看来摔倒了也得小心会往哪儿掉 |
[1:07:32] | Remarkable. | 令人印象深刻 |
[1:07:35] | The technology and you. | 这个科技 还有你 |
[1:07:40] | When all this is over, | 等一切都结束了以后 |
[1:07:42] | if you need a job and you’re | 如果你想要在另一个宇宙 |
[1:07:44] | willing to commute to another universe… | 找一份工作的话… |
[1:07:53] | It worked. That totally worked! | 成功了!完全起作用了! |
[1:07:57] | I got it. I did it. I did it. Will you send him up? | 成功了 我做到了 你能叫他上来吗? |
[1:07:59] | Yup. Here we go. | 来了来了 |
[1:08:01] | – Sorry. – Hold on, Doc. | 对不住了 忍忍 博士 |
[1:08:03] | All of these humiliations never cease. | 从我来这以后就一直受尽屈辱 |
[1:08:06] | You! Keep your science fair project away from me! | 你!把你所谓的科学产物拿的离我远点! |
[1:08:09] | Hey, it will work. Have faith. | 会起作用的 有点信心 |
[1:08:10] | Says the reckless fool who turned himself into a monster. | 你个把自己变成怪物的鲁莽傻瓜也好意思说 |
[1:08:14] | Please stop. Hold still. | 请停下来 稳住不要动 |
[1:08:18] | Don’t you dare. | 你要是敢这样做的话 |
[1:08:25] | I swear… when I get out of this wicker, I’m gonna… | 我发誓 等我挣脱了这个触手 我一定要… |
[1:08:33] | Doc? | 博士? |
[1:08:40] | Doc? | 博士? |
[1:08:43] | Doc? | 博士? |
[1:08:45] | Doctor Octavius? | 章鱼博士? |
[1:08:53] | It’s so quiet… | 好安静… |
[1:08:58] | Those voices… | 我脑子里面的… |
[1:09:00] | Inside my head… | 声音… |
[1:09:06] | I’d almost forgotten… | 我差点忘了… |
[1:09:09] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:09:11] | Yes. | 在 |
[1:09:12] | Norman. | 诺曼 |
[1:09:19] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:09:22] | Would you look at that. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:09:44] | I’m grateful, dear boy. Truly. | 我太感激你了 亲爱的 真的 |
[1:09:48] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[1:09:50] | How can I help you? | 我能帮到你吗? |
[1:09:52] | This is Peter. Leave a message. | 我是彼得 请留言 |
[1:09:55] | Yeah, Peter, this is Happy. I accessed my doorbell camera… | 彼得 我是哈皮 我看了下我家房门旁的摄像头 |
[1:09:58] | Who are those guys, huh? Is that a cyborg, you | 那些家伙是谁? |
[1:10:00] | bring a cyborg with robot legs into my house? | 你带了个八爪机器臂的生化人来我家? |
[1:10:03] | One of the guys was made of mud? What’s going on? Call me back. | 那个家伙是泥巴变的吗?发生什么了? 速速回电 |
[1:10:15] | How does it feel, Norman? | 感觉如何 诺曼? |
[1:10:18] | You’re about to become whole again. | 你即将再次成为一个完整的个体 |
[1:10:21] | No more darker half. | 邪恶人格将不复存在 |
[1:10:23] | Just you. | 只有你自己 |
[1:10:25] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[1:10:36] | Okay. Umm… | 好吧 |
[1:10:39] | It just goes right here, this one… | 这个放在这 这个的话… |
[1:10:42] | That should be drawing power now. | 这个应该能吸收更多的电能 |
[1:10:43] | I’m gonna come back in a second just to check on it, but… | 我马上来检查一下 但… |
[1:10:46] | Keep an eye on the lights. When they’re all green, it | 注意灯光 等他们全变绿的时候 |
[1:10:48] | means all the electricity in your body’s dissipated. | 就意味着你体内的电流就全部消失了 |
[1:10:50] | Well, not all the electricity. | 当然 并不是所有电都会消失 |
[1:10:51] | I mean, obviously you know you need electricity for your brain to function… | 因为人的大脑很明显需要电才能正常运作… |
[1:10:54] | Your nervous system is… | 你的神经系统也是… |
[1:10:56] | I’m not really sure why I’m explaining electricity to you. | 我为什么要跟你普及跟电有关的这些知识 |
[1:10:59] | – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. | 我可以问你个问题吗? 当然 |
[1:11:01] | Are these your legos? | 这些是你的玩具? |
[1:11:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:11:06] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[1:11:13] | – Something feels off. – What do you mean? | 感觉不太对劲 你指哪方面? |
[1:11:16] | – I don’t like this. – Leave it alone. | 我不太喜欢这样 不要管他 |
[1:11:18] | The sooner you guys get through with this, the sooner we go home. | 你们越早解决这件事 我们就能越早回家 |
[1:11:30] | – Well? Where is he? – He’s inside. | 他在哪儿 里面 |
[1:11:32] | And yet here we are outside. Did you not hear me say don’t lose him? | 但我们现在在外面 我不是跟你说了不要跟丢吗? |
[1:11:36] | I want incriminating footage of Spider-Man. | 我需要蜘蛛侠的清晰影像 |
[1:11:40] | And so it begins. | 黑暗就此展开 |
[1:12:03] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[1:12:06] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know. | 怎么了? 我不知道 |
[1:12:10] | May? | 梅? |
[1:12:17] | What is it, Peter? | 怎么了 彼得? |
[1:12:25] | What’s up, Peter? | 怎么样 彼得? |
[1:12:33] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么用这副表情看我? |
[1:12:51] | That’s some neat trick. That sense of yours. | 很巧妙的小技巧 你的蜘蛛感应 |
[1:12:56] | Norman? | 诺曼? |
[1:12:57] | Norman’s on sabbatical. | 诺曼休假去了 |
[1:13:00] | The hell? | 我靠? |
[1:13:01] | Goblin. | 绿魔 |
[1:13:03] | No more darker half? Did you really think that I’d let that happen? | 你真的觉得我会让邪恶人格消失这种事情发生吗? |
[1:13:09] | That I’d let you take away my power just because | 我让你夺走我的能力仅仅是因为 |
[1:13:12] | you’re blind to what true power can bring you? | 你不知道真正的力量能带给你什么 |
[1:13:15] | – You don’t know me. – Don’t I? | 你不认识我 是吗? |
[1:13:21] | I saw how she trapped you. | 我能看得出来她束缚了你的手脚 |
[1:13:23] | Fighting her holy moral mission. | 让你为她神圣的道德使命而战 |
[1:13:29] | We don’t need you to save us. | 我们不需要你来拯救 |
[1:13:31] | We don’t need to be fixed. | 我们不需要治疗 |
[1:13:37] | These are not curses. | 我们的能力不是诅咒 |
[1:13:40] | They’re gifts. | 而是上天赐予的礼物 |
[1:13:43] | Norman, no. | 诺曼 不要 |
[1:13:44] | – Quiet, lapdog. – You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 安静点 狗腿子 你根本不知道你自己在说些什么 |
[1:13:46] | I watched you from deep behind Norman’s cowardly eyes. | 我一直在诺曼懦弱的眼睛后面观察你 |
[1:13:52] | Struggling, to have everything you want, | 你在挣扎 为自己想要的一切而挣扎 |
[1:13:58] | while the world tries to make you choose. | 但现实社会却一直在逼你做选择 |
[1:14:03] | Gods don’t have to choose. | 而神不用做选择 |
[1:14:09] | We take. | 我们想要什么就抢什么 |
[1:14:10] | May, run! | 梅 快跑! |
[1:14:35] | Oh, my God. What have you done? | 我的老天爷 你做了什么? |
[1:14:38] | I liked you better before. | 我更喜欢以前的你 |
[1:14:49] | Up here! He’s up there. It’s the guy from the bridge. | 上面 他在上面 是大桥上那个人 |
[1:15:15] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:15:43] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[1:15:54] | Strong enough to have it all… | 身体强大到可以拥有一切… |
[1:15:59] | Too weak to take it! | 内心却异常的懦弱! |
[1:16:36] | Now I’ve gotcha. | 现在逮到你了 |
[1:16:40] | I told you there’d be consequences! | 我早就跟你说过要付出代价! |
[1:17:00] | Your weakness, Peter… | 你的弱点 彼得… |
[1:17:02] | is morality. | 就是你的良心 |
[1:17:04] | It’s choking you. | 你的良心快把你噎死了 |
[1:17:07] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[1:17:16] | It didn’t work. | 这根本没用 |
[1:17:19] | Norman was right. | 诺曼是对的 |
[1:17:21] | He got it from you. That pathetic | 这种喜欢可怜别人的病 |
[1:17:24] | sickness! | 就是你传染给他的! |
[1:17:29] | You tried to fix me… | 你居然想治好我… |
[1:17:32] | May, go… May… | 梅…快走…梅 |
[1:17:33] | Now, I’m gonna fix you. | 现在 让我来治好你 |
[1:17:39] | May, run, please… | 梅 快跑 求求你… |
[1:17:44] | May! | 梅! |
[1:17:51] | Peter, Peter, Peter… | 彼得 彼得 彼得… |
[1:17:54] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 做好事是会受到惩罚的 |
[1:17:58] | You can thank me later. | 可以等你以后懂了再感谢我 |
[1:18:06] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:37] | – May? – Peter… | 梅? 彼得… |
[1:18:38] | May, May… I’m here. | 梅 梅 我在这儿 |
[1:18:44] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:18:46] | – Are you okay? – Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 你还好吗? 嗯哼 |
[1:18:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:18:55] | It’s okay. We’re okay, right? | 没事的 一切都会没事的 好吗? |
[1:18:58] | Knocked off my head. | 差点把头撞掉 |
[1:18:59] | – Yeah, me too. – That’s all. | 我也是 没伤到其他地方就好 |
[1:19:03] | I think I broke my ribs. | 我觉得我肋骨好像断了 |
[1:19:09] | This is all my fault, May. | 这都是我的错 梅 |
[1:19:11] | I should’ve just listened to Strange and let him send them back… | 我应该听斯特兰奇的话把他们全送回去… |
[1:19:13] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[1:19:16] | They would have been killed. | 不然他们会死的 |
[1:19:17] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[1:19:19] | It’s not my responsibility, May. | 这不是我的责任 梅 |
[1:19:25] | What Norman said? | 诺曼说什么了 |
[1:19:27] | My moral mission. No. | 我的道德使命 |
[1:19:29] | No, Peter. Listen. You listen to me. | 不 彼得 听着 听我说 |
[1:19:33] | You have a gift. | 你拥有与生俱来的天赋 |
[1:19:36] | You have power. | 你也有无比强大的力量 |
[1:19:38] | And with great power, | 一个人能力越大 |
[1:19:39] | there must also come great responsibility. | 责任也就越大 |
[1:19:48] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道的 |
[1:19:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[1:19:51] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[1:20:12] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生什么了?你还好吗? |
[1:20:13] | Yeah, you’re okay. What happened? | 你还好 怎么了? |
[1:20:17] | Just helps me… to catch my breath… | 帮我…我得喘口气… |
[1:20:20] | Okay. Well, catch your breath. I’m right here. | 好 喘口气 我就在这儿 |
[1:20:22] | We’re gonna take our time, | 我们慢慢来 |
[1:20:24] | you catch your breath, and… | 你深呼吸 然后… |
[1:20:25] | and we’ll take you to a Doctor, okay? | 然后我们带你去医院 好吗? |
[1:20:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:20:47] | Somebody help. I need an ambulance. | 来人啊!我需要一辆救护车! |
[1:20:49] | Please, somebody… | 求求了 有没有人… |
[1:20:50] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:20:51] | Nothing. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 你很好 你很好 |
[1:20:57] | I’ll just… catch my breath… | 我得…喘口气… |
[1:20:59] | Okay. I’m right here. I’m right here. | 好 我就在这儿 我就在这儿 |
[1:21:02] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:21:10] | We’re okay. | 没事的 |
[1:21:12] | Just me and you. | 我在这陪着你 |
[1:21:23] | May? | 梅? |
[1:21:31] | May? | 梅? |
[1:21:38] | Will you look at me, May? Please? | 你能看我一眼吗 梅?求你了? |
[1:21:48] | May? May? | 梅?梅? |
[1:21:53] | What are you doing, May? Please, will you just wake up and talk to me, please? | 你在干什么 梅?求求你了 你醒醒跟我说说话好不好 求求你? |
[1:22:32] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[1:22:38] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:22:48] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:23:13] | Tragedy. | 一场悲剧 |
[1:23:18] | What else can I call it? | 我还能说什么? |
[1:23:20] | What more need be said? | 还需要说什么? |
[1:23:23] | The damage… | 造成的伤害… |
[1:23:25] | The destruction… | 破坏… |
[1:23:27] | You saw it with your own eyes. | 你自己亲眼都看见了 |
[1:23:30] | When will people wake up, and realize | 当人们醒来时会发现 |
[1:23:32] | that everywhere Spider-Man goes… | 蜘蛛侠所到之处… |
[1:23:35] | Chaos and calamity ensue. | 混乱和灾难将会随之而至 |
[1:23:38] | Everything Spider-Man touches comes to ruin. | 蜘蛛侠所触碰之物 皆会化为乌有 |
[1:23:44] | And we, the innocents, are left to pick up the pieces. | 而我们这些无辜的人 却被留下来收拾残局 |
[1:23:51] | J. Jonah Jameson, reporting. | J约拿詹姆逊 现场报道 |
[1:23:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:23:55] | And God help us all. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[1:24:24] | Still nothing? | 还是没有? |
[1:24:26] | No. | 没有 |
[1:24:44] | I’m gonna press it. | 我要按了 |
[1:24:46] | – What? No! – Peter told me to wait, but… | 什么!千万别! 彼得让我们等 但是… |
[1:24:50] | I’m gonna do it. | 我真的要按了 |
[1:24:52] | I just wish… I just wish that we could see him. | 我希望 我只希望我们能见他一面 |
[1:25:00] | – Ned? – Yeah? | 奈德? |
[1:25:01] | Do that again. | 再来一次 |
[1:25:06] | I just wish we could see him. | 我只想见他一面 |
[1:25:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:25:12] | I just wish we could see Peter. | 我只想见彼得一面 |
[1:25:21] | You’re right. I am magic. | 你是对的 我确实会魔法 |
[1:25:24] | – Is that him? – Yeah, yeah. It has to be. | 是他吗? 是 肯定是 |
[1:25:27] | – Peter. Peter! – Hey, Peter! | 彼得 彼得! 嘿 彼得! |
[1:25:29] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:25:41] | No, no, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m nice guy. | 没事的没事的 我是个好人 |
[1:25:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你他么是谁? |
[1:25:52] | I’m Peter Parker. | 我是彼得帕克 |
[1:25:53] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[1:25:54] | I am Spider-Man. | 我是蜘蛛侠 |
[1:25:56] | In my world. But then, yesterday? | 在我的世界是 然后昨天 |
[1:25:59] | I was… | 我就… |
[1:26:02] | I was just here. | 我就在这儿了 |
[1:26:08] | String theory… | 弦理论… |
[1:26:10] | Multidimensional reality… | 多维现实… |
[1:26:13] | And matter displacement. | 还有物质转换 |
[1:26:15] | All real? | 都是真的? |
[1:26:18] | Knew it! | 我就知道! |
[1:26:20] | This has to be because of the spell. | 这肯定是那个咒语的缘故 |
[1:26:22] | The spell? | 咒语? |
[1:26:24] | – Like magic spell? – There’s no spell. | 魔法咒语? 不存在什么咒语 |
[1:26:25] | – No spell. – No. | 没有咒语 没有 |
[1:26:26] | Magic’s real here, too? | 这里居然还有魔法? |
[1:26:28] | – I mean.. – Shut up, Ned. | 我的意思是… 闭嘴 奈德 |
[1:26:29] | No, it’s not real. | 不 是假的 |
[1:26:30] | – Shut up. – I mean… | 闭嘴 我… |
[1:26:31] | There’s magicians and stuff, but there’s no like… | 有魔术师之类的东西 但没有… |
[1:26:33] | Stop it. Stop. | 打住 打住 |
[1:26:36] | – Prove it. – Prove what? | 证明给我看 证明什么 |
[1:26:37] | That you’re Peter Parker. | 证明你是彼得帕克 |
[1:26:38] | don’t carry an ID with me, you know? | 那我也没带身份证啊 |
[1:26:41] | Kinda defeats the whole anonymous superhero thing? | 带身份证这种行为不是匿名英雄的风格 |
[1:26:46] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[1:26:47] | To see if you have the tingle thing. | 看看你有没有一激灵 |
[1:26:48] | I have the tingle thing, just not from bread. | 我有一激灵 但对面包不起作用 |
[1:26:50] | Can you not throw the bread again? You’re a deeply mistrusting person. | 能不能不要扔面包了 你是个非常不信任别人的人 |
[1:26:56] | And I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[1:27:03] | – Crawl around. – Crawl around? | 爬爬看 爬爬看? |
[1:27:05] | – Yes. – No. | 对 我不 |
[1:27:07] | – Crawl around. – Why do I need to crawl around? | 爬爬看 为什么要我爬爬看? |
[1:27:08] | – Cause it’s not enough. – This is plenty. | 因为还不足以证明你是蜘蛛侠 已经足够了 |
[1:27:10] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | 不够 够了 |
[1:27:11] | – Nuh-uh. – How do I stick to the ceiling? | 不够 粘在天花板上还不够? |
[1:27:14] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:27:19] | na alisin yung agiw sa sulok. Ha? | |
[1:27:23] | My Lola’s asking if you could just get the cobweb there. | 我奶奶问你能不能顺便帮他清理下那边的蜘蛛网 |
[1:27:27] | – It’s too, like, up there? – Yeah. | 大概 在那儿? |
[1:27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:41] | We’re good? | 可以了吗 |
[1:27:43] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[1:27:45] | For now. | 暂时而言 |
[1:27:46] | So, I opened a wrong portal to the wrong Peter Parker. | 所以 我开错了传送门找错了彼得帕克 |
[1:27:49] | Yeah, I guess you just keep doing it until you find the real one. | 我想你可以一直这么做直到你找到正确的那个为止 |
[1:27:52] | – Ouch. – No offense. | 伤心 无意冒犯 |
[1:27:54] | – Okay. – Okay. | |
[1:27:55] | You’re good. | 你能行 |
[1:27:58] | Find Peter Parker. | 找到彼得帕克 |
[1:27:59] | What’s with the eyes and hand? | 那个眼神和手势是怎么回事? |
[1:28:02] | Find Peter Parker. | 找到彼得帕克 |
[1:28:06] | Find Peter Parker! | 给我找到彼得帕克! |
[1:28:16] | Great, it’s just some random guy. | 棒极了 普通老百姓一个 |
[1:28:19] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[1:28:21] | I hope it’s okay, I just came through this… | 我想我从这边跨过来应该没什么问题吧 |
[1:28:25] | It just closed. | 居然关了 |
[1:28:27] | You’re Peter? | 你是彼得? |
[1:28:29] | Yeah. Peter Parker. | 对 彼得帕克 |
[1:28:34] | I… I’ve seen you two… | 我之前见过你们俩… |
[1:28:43] | Wait. He’s… | 等一下 他是… |
[1:28:44] | He’s not your friend… | 他不是你们俩的朋友… |
[1:29:02] | Whoa, it’s… So you’re Spider-Man too? | 哇噢 所以你也是蜘蛛侠咯? |
[1:29:03] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 你为什么不早说? |
[1:29:05] | I generally don’t go around advertising it. | 我一般不会大张旗鼓的宣扬此事 |
[1:29:07] | Kinda defeats the whole anonymous superhero thing. | 自吹自擂这种行为不是匿名英雄的风格 |
[1:29:10] | – That’s what I just said… – That’s what he just said. | 我刚刚才说过这句话 他刚刚才说过这句话 |
[1:29:14] | Linisin mo lahat ng mga basura mo dito. | |
[1:29:17] | At ikaw? Alam mo na gusto ko itong bahay natin, maayos. | |
[1:29:21] | pero tingnan mo, dumi dito, dumi doon. | |
[1:29:24] | My Lola’s asking if you could clean up the webs that you just shot. | 我奶奶问你能不能把你们刚刚射的蜘蛛网打扫干净 |
[1:29:27] | Oh. Sorry, Lola. | 对不起奶奶 |
[1:29:28] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[1:29:29] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[1:29:30] | Good night, Lola. | 晚安 奶奶 |
[1:29:33] | This might seem kind of weird, but… | 说起来有点怪 但是… |
[1:29:36] | I’ve been trying to find your friend ever since I got here. | 自从我来到这边以后我就一直在找你们的朋友 |
[1:29:40] | I just had this sense that… | 我有种预感… |
[1:29:44] | That he needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[1:29:46] | Our help. | 我们的帮助 |
[1:29:49] | He does. | 他确实需要 |
[1:29:50] | We don’t know where he is. | 但我们不知道他在哪儿 |
[1:29:53] | Honestly, right now, we’re all he really has left. | 而且说实话 我们现在是他唯一的亲人了 |
[1:29:57] | Well, is there some place, | 好吧 有没有那种地方 |
[1:30:00] | that he might go that has meaning to him? | 那种对他来说有特殊意义的地方? |
[1:30:06] | Like a… | 比如… |
[1:30:07] | a place where he would go to just… | 一个可以让他 |
[1:30:09] | Get away from everything? | 远离世间所有喧嚣的地方? |
[1:30:14] | For me, it was the top of the Chrysler Building. | 对我来说 是克莱斯勒大厦顶端 |
[1:30:17] | Empire State. | 我是帝国大厦 |
[1:30:19] | Better view. | 景色更好 |
[1:30:21] | That is a sweet view. | 景色确实相当好 |
[1:30:25] | Yes. | 想起来了 |
[1:30:26] | Yeah, I think I know exactly where that would be. | 我想我知道是哪儿了 |
[1:31:17] | there’s some people here… | 有些人想见你 |
[1:31:19] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:31:30] | Hey. Wait, wait, whoa. | 嘿 等等 哇哦 |
[1:31:36] | Sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[1:31:39] | About May. | 梅姨… |
[1:31:44] | Yeah. Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:31:48] | I got some understanding of what you’re going through… | 我能跟你感同身受… |
[1:31:50] | No, please don’t tell me that you know what I’m going through. | 别 千万别说你可以跟我感同身受 |
[1:31:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:31:54] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[1:31:58] | It’s all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[1:32:04] | She died for nothing. | 她死的毫无意义 |
[1:32:09] | So I’m gonna do what I should’ve done in the first place. | 我一开始就应该直接把他们送回去的 |
[1:32:11] | – Peter… – Please, don’t. | -彼得 -请不要这样 |
[1:32:14] | You don’t belong here. Either of you, so I’m sending you home. | 你不属于这 你也是 我要把你们都送回去 |
[1:32:19] | Those other guys are from your worlds, right? | 那些坏蛋来自于你们的世界 对不对? |
[1:32:22] | So you deal with it. | 所以得你们去搞定他们 |
[1:32:24] | If they die, if you kill them… | 他们死了也好 你们杀了他们也好 |
[1:32:27] | That’s on you. | 都是你们自己的事 |
[1:32:29] | It’s not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[1:32:30] | I don’t care anymore. | 我什么都不在乎了 |
[1:32:33] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[1:32:39] | I’m really sorry that I dragged you into this. | 我很抱歉把你们牵扯进来 |
[1:32:45] | But you have to go home now. | 但现在你们该回家了 |
[1:32:49] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:32:56] | My Uncle Ben was killed. | 我的本叔叔曾经也被杀害了 |
[1:32:59] | It was my fault. | 那件事也全都是我的错 |
[1:33:02] | I lost… | 我失去了… |
[1:33:06] | I lost Gwen. My… | 我失去了格温 我的… |
[1:33:09] | She was my MJ. | 我的MJ |
[1:33:13] | I couldn’t save her. | 我没能救下她 |
[1:33:16] | I’m never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. | 我一辈子都没办法原谅我自己 |
[1:33:21] | But I carried on. Tried to… | 但我得振作起来 我得… |
[1:33:24] | Tried to keep going. Tried to keep being the… | 我得往前继续走 |
[1:33:28] | … friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because | 我得继续做友好邻居蜘蛛侠 |
[1:33:31] | I know that’s what she would have wanted. | 因为我知道她也会希望我能继续做蜘蛛侠 |
[1:33:32] | But… | 但是 |
[1:33:33] | At some point, I just… | 在那之后 我开始… |
[1:33:35] | I stopped pulling my punches. | 我不会再手下留情 |
[1:33:41] | I got rageful. | 我变得很易怒 |
[1:33:44] | I got bitter. | 很残忍 |
[1:33:47] | I just don’t want you, to end up like… Like me. | 我希望你不要变得 像我一样 |
[1:33:53] | The night Ben died, | 那夜我失去了本叔叔 |
[1:33:56] | I hunted down the man who I thought did it. | 于是我去追杀那个凶手 |
[1:34:00] | I wanted him dead. | 我想要他死 |
[1:34:04] | I got what I wanted. | 我如愿以偿了 |
[1:34:08] | It didn’t make it better. | 但这并没有让我释怀 |
[1:34:14] | It took me a long time to… | 我反而花了更长时间去… |
[1:34:18] | learn to get through that darkness. | 去熬过那段痛苦的日子 |
[1:34:23] | I wanna kill him. | 我想要他死 |
[1:34:27] | I wanna tear him apart. | 我要把他碎尸万段 |
[1:34:33] | I can still hear her voice in my head. | 现在我的脑海中还充斥着她的声音 |
[1:34:40] | Even after she was hurt, she said to me that we did the right thing. | 即使她已遍体鳞伤 但她仍然告诉我我们做的事是正确的 |
[1:34:54] | She told me that with great power… | 她告诉我能力越大 |
[1:34:57] | comes great responsibility. | 责任越大 |
[1:35:04] | Wait, what? How do you know that? | 等会儿 你怎么会知道这个? |
[1:35:06] | Uncle Ben said it. | 本叔叔也说过 |
[1:35:08] | The day he died. | 在他死的那天 |
[1:35:13] | Maybe she didn’t die for nothing, Peter. | 也许她并没有死的毫无意义 彼得 |
[1:35:26] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那… |
[1:35:27] | Connors, Marko, Dillon, and… | 康纳斯 马科 迪龙 还有… |
[1:35:32] | Look, I think that I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others… | 我觉得我们可以帮迪龙和马科把那个设备修好 但其他人… |
[1:35:36] | Well, I got Connors. I’ve already cured him once, so no big deal. | 那把康纳斯交给我 我曾经治好过他一次 小事一桩 |
[1:35:41] | What? It’s no big deal. | 咋了?真是小事一桩 |
[1:35:42] | Great. | 那太好了 |
[1:35:44] | Yeah. That’s great. | 确实 |
[1:35:48] | I think I can make an antiserum for Doctor Osborn. | 我想我们可以给奥斯本研发一个血清 |
[1:35:52] | Been thinking about it a long time. | 我早就想这样做了 |
[1:35:57] | Gotta cure all of them. | 必须把他们所有人都治好 |
[1:35:58] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:36:01] | Right. | 对 |
[1:36:03] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们应该做的 |
[1:36:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:15] | It’s for yous. | 这是为你们准备的 |
[1:36:34] | So… | 那… |
[1:36:36] | Do you have a best friend too? | 你是不是也有个最好的麻吉? |
[1:36:40] | I did. | 有 |
[1:36:43] | You did? | 真有? |
[1:36:46] | He died in my arms. | 他死在了我怀里 |
[1:36:49] | After he tried to kill me. | 之前他甚至还想杀了我 |
[1:36:53] | It was heartbreaking. | 他的死让我悲痛欲绝 |
[1:37:05] | Run a diagnostic. | 做个诊断报告 |
[1:37:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:37:18] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[1:37:20] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:37:26] | You don’t deserve this. | 你不该遭这个罪的 |
[1:37:28] | I ruined your life… | 我毁了你的人生 |
[1:37:30] | Hey. No, no, no, no, no. | 没有 一点也没有 |
[1:37:32] | Look at me. I’m here. | 看着我 我陪着你的 |
[1:37:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:37:39] | We’re gonna get through this. We’re gonna get through it together. | 我们要一起共渡难关 同心协力共渡难关 |
[1:37:43] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:37:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:38:05] | You have someone? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[1:38:07] | No. | 没有 |
[1:38:09] | I got no time for Peter Parker stuff… | 我没时间做彼得帕克 做自己… |
[1:38:13] | You know? | 你懂吗? |
[1:38:16] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[1:38:18] | It’s a little… complicated. | 有一小小点… 复杂 |
[1:38:21] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:38:22] | I guess it’s just not in the cards for guys like us. | 我猜我们就不是那种能过上正常人生活的人 |
[1:38:25] | Well… | 对啊 |
[1:38:26] | I wouldn’t give up. | 但我没放弃 |
[1:38:28] | Took a while, but… | 花了点时间 但是… |
[1:38:29] | We made it work. | 我和她做到了 |
[1:38:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -成功了? -对 |
[1:38:32] | Me and… | 我和… |
[1:38:34] | MJ MJ. | |
[1:38:36] | My MJ. She, uhh… | 我的MJ 她… |
[1:38:39] | It gets confusing, huh? | 有点乱 是不是? |
[1:38:44] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[1:38:44] | – Yeah? Oh, sorry. You mean…- Yeah? Oh, sorry. You mean… | -在 啊 不好意思 你说的是… |
[1:38:48] | Peter-Peter. | 真正的彼得 |
[1:38:49] | – We’re all called Peter, Ned. – Yeah. Peter? | -我们都是彼得 奈德 -是吧 彼得? |
[1:38:50] | Peter Parker? | 彼得帕克? |
[1:38:51] | – Same. – We’re all Peter Parker. | -一样 -我们都是彼得帕克 |
[1:38:54] | The computer! | 那台电脑! |
[1:38:56] | – Oh, I’m ready. – Yeah, me too. | -我准备好了 -我也是 |
[1:38:58] | Okay, so… Now, all we gotta do is lure these guys someplace, right? | 好 现在我们要做的就是把他们引到一个地方 |
[1:39:03] | Try to cure them, while they try to kill us, and then, send them home. | 在他们想杀了我们的同时 治好他们 并把他们送回家 |
[1:39:08] | Using a magic box? | 用那个魔法盒子? |
[1:39:10] | Well, that’s the plan. | 对 就是这样计划的 |
[1:39:11] | So are you gonna go into battle dressed as a | 你的战服去哪儿了? |
[1:39:13] | cool, youth pastor, or do you got your suit? | 还是说你就打算穿这身便装去跟他们打? |
[1:39:17] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:39:18] | Here’s your web cartridges. | 你的蛛网弹药盒 |
[1:39:20] | Oh, thanks, Ned. | 谢了 奈德 |
[1:39:21] | What’s that for? | 那是用来干什么的? |
[1:39:22] | It’s my web fluid. It’s for my web shooters. Why? | 里面是蛛网液体 用来填充蛛网发射器的 为什么这么问? |
[1:39:28] | – That came out of you? – Yeah. | -你都是直接从你体内射出蛛网来的?-是啊 |
[1:39:30] | – You can’t do that, huh? – No. | -你做不到?-做不到 |
[1:39:32] | How on Earth is that… | 这到底是什么原理… |
[1:39:34] | Anyway, we’re getting sidetracked. Look, this | 总之 我们跑题了 |
[1:39:35] | is where we’re gonna do this, okay? It’s isolated, | 这里是我们的行动地点 这里与世隔绝 |
[1:39:37] | so no one should get hurt. | 就不会有无辜群众受伤了 |
[1:39:39] | We draw them there with the box, it’s the one thing they all want. | 我们用盒子把他们引过去 他们都想要那个盒子 |
[1:39:42] | All we have to do is figure out how we’re gonna get there. | 但我们得先想想该怎么过去 |
[1:39:44] | Oh, we can portal there. | 我可以开传送门 |
[1:39:45] | – What? – I magic now. | -什么? -我现在会魔法了 |
[1:39:46] | Yeah, no, no. He’s right. He can. He can. | 他说的是真的 他确实会 |
[1:39:48] | – Yeah, we saw him. – Yeah. He is. | -我看见了 -确实 |
[1:39:50] | – Wait, really? – Dude, I got Doctor Strange magic. | -真的?-我真的会奇异博士的魔法了 |
[1:39:52] | – What? – Yeah! | |
[1:39:54] | And I promise you… | 还有 我向你保证 |
[1:39:55] | I won’t turn into a supervillain and try to kill you. | 我不会变成反派来追杀你的 |
[1:40:00] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:40:02] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:40:09] | Alright. Here goes nothing. What’s that thing you always say? | 只能全力以赴了 你之前挂在嘴上那句话是什么来着? |
[1:40:12] | If you expect disappointment… | 你期待失望… |
[1:40:14] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[1:40:16] | We gotta kick some ass. | 我们要揍他们个落花流水 |
[1:40:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:19] | Cure. | 治 |
[1:40:21] | Cure some ass. | 治他们个落花流水 |
[1:40:22] | Cure that ass. | 治他们个落花流水 |
[1:40:26] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[1:40:28] | The Bugle tip line has just received a call | 号角热线刚刚收到来电 |
[1:40:29] | from none other than the fugitive known as Spider-Man. | 是逃犯蜘蛛侠的来电 |
[1:40:33] | Fresh from his rampage in Queens. | 在皇后区惨案不久后 |
[1:40:36] | So, Peter Parker… What pernicious propaganda are you peddling? | 彼得帕克 这次你又在兜售什么有害的宣传 |
[1:40:41] | – Just the truth. – Oh, sure. | -真相 -当然 |
[1:40:42] | Truth is… | 真相是… |
[1:40:45] | That this is all my fault. | 这些事全是我的错 |
[1:40:47] | I accidentally brought those dangerous people here. | 我意外地把那些坏人带到这里 |
[1:40:50] | Well, he admits it! | 他居然承认了! |
[1:40:51] | And if those people are watching… | 如果你们在看的话 |
[1:40:55] | Just know that I really did try to help you. | 我只想你们知道 我是真心想帮助你们 |
[1:40:58] | I could’ve killed you. | 我本可以杀了你们的 |
[1:41:01] | At any given moment, but I didn’t. | 任何时刻都可以 但我没有 |
[1:41:06] | Because my Aunt May taught me that everyone deserves a second chance. | 因为我的梅姨告诉我 每个人都值得有第二次机会 |
[1:41:09] | And that’s why I’m here. | 这也是我来这的原因 |
[1:41:10] | And where is here, exactly? | 你要问这是哪儿? |
[1:41:14] | A place that represents second chances. | 一个代表第二次机会的地方 |
[1:41:19] | The Statue of Liberty? Good God, folks! He’s | 自由女神像?我的天!他… |
[1:41:21] | about to destroy another national landmark. | 又有一处国家地标建筑要毁在他手里了 |
[1:41:25] | The world, if you’re watching… | 全世界的观众们 如果你在看的话… |
[1:41:26] | Believe me, the world is watching. | 相信我 全世界的观众都在看 |
[1:41:29] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[1:41:32] | Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man could really use some. | 你的好邻居蜘蛛侠真的需要点好运 |
[1:41:41] | Okay, guys. It could be any minute now. | 好了 伙计们 他们随时都会来 |
[1:41:43] | Yup. Almost done. | 马上好了 |
[1:41:50] | You know, Max was like,the sweetest guy ever. | 你们知道吗?在麦克斯掉入电鳗池之前 |
[1:41:55] | Before he fell into a… | 他是我遇到过的 |
[1:41:58] | pool of electric eels. | 最贴心最好的人 |
[1:41:59] | That’ll do it. | 怪不得 |
[1:42:03] | There it goes… | 又来了… |
[1:42:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:42:09] | My back. | 我的背 |
[1:42:10] | It’s kind of stiff from all the swinging, I guess. | 我猜是蛛丝荡多了搞得有点僵硬了 |
[1:42:13] | Oh, yeah, no, I got a middle back pain, too. | 对噢 我的背也会疼 |
[1:42:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[1:42:16] | You want me to crack it? | 你想开个背吗? |
[1:42:20] | That would be great. | 那可太好了 |
[1:42:23] | You ready? | 准备好了没? |
[1:42:28] | That’s good. | 真舒服 |
[1:42:30] | How is it? | 如何? |
[1:42:33] | – That’s good. – Right? | -太爽了 -是吧 |
[1:42:34] | – That’s better. – Yeah. | -我感觉好多了 -那就行 |
[1:42:40] | God, this is so cool. | 天啊 这真的太酷了 |
[1:42:41] | I always wanted brothers. | 我一直都想拥有几个兄弟 |
[1:42:45] | So you could like make your own web fluid in your body? | 所以你的体内能自然产生蛛网液体? |
[1:42:48] | I’d rather not talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
[1:42:49] | No, I don’t mean to… | 我不是故意的… |
[1:42:51] | – Are you teasing me? – No, no, no. No, no, no. | -你拿我寻开心是不是? -没有没有 绝对没有 |
[1:42:52] | He’s not teasing you. It’s just that… | 他没有逗你 只是… |
[1:42:54] | We can’t do that, so naturally we’re curious as to how your web situation works. | 我们做不到 所以我们真的很好奇你的网是怎么射出来的 |
[1:42:58] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:42:59] | If it’s personal, I don’t wanna pry. I just think it’s cool. | 我不想侵犯你的隐私 我只是觉得很酷 |
[1:43:01] | No. I wish I could tell you, but it’s like, I don’t do it… | 我很乐意告诉你 但我不知道怎么形容… |
[1:43:05] | Like I don’t… | 就像… |
[1:43:06] | Like, I don’t do breathing. Like, breathing just happens. | 就像我不会故意去呼吸 但我一直都在呼吸 |
[1:43:09] | Like, does it just come out of your wrists, or… | 那是不是 蛛网直接从你手腕射出来 |
[1:43:12] | Does it come out off anywhere else? | 还是哪儿都可以射出来? |
[1:43:14] | Only… only the wrists. | 只有手腕能 |
[1:43:16] | You never had to web block? Cause I run out of webs all the time. | 你的蛛网都用不完的吗?我的蛛网总是不够用 |
[1:43:18] | I had to make my own lab. | 所以我不得不为此建了一个实验室 |
[1:43:20] | And it’s a hassle. | 真的很麻烦 |
[1:43:22] | That sounds like a hassle. | 光听上去都很麻烦 |
[1:43:24] | But I did, actually, as you said that. I was like… | 其实 事实上 就像你们说的 |
[1:43:27] | – I had a web block. – Why? | -我的蛛网也曾用完过 -为什么? |
[1:43:29] | Existential crisis stuff. | 自我认知出了点问题 |
[1:43:31] | Yeah, don’t get me started on that. | 好了 我不想再说了 |
[1:43:33] | What are like, some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought? | 那你们遇到过的最疯狂的反派是什么? |
[1:43:36] | Seems you’ve met some of them. | 你好像已经见过他们了 |
[1:43:39] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[1:43:40] | I fought a… | 我曾经… |
[1:43:41] | an alien… | 打过一个… |
[1:43:42] | made out of black goo once. | 黑色粘液形态的外星生物 |
[1:43:45] | No way! I fought an alien, too. | 不是吧!我也打过外星生物 |
[1:43:47] | On Earth and in space. | 地球上和太空中都打过 |
[1:43:48] | – Oh. – Yeah. He was purple. | -噢 -是个紫色外星人 |
[1:43:49] | I wanna fight an alien. | 我也想跟外星生物打一场 |
[1:43:51] | I’m, I’m still, like… | 因为我还没… |
[1:43:52] | That you fought an alien, in Space. | 我很惊讶你也打过外星人的 还是在太空里 |
[1:43:55] | I’m lame. | 相比之下我就逊爆了 |
[1:43:56] | Like, I fought a Russian guy in a… | 我曾经打过一个… |
[1:43:58] | Like a rhinoceros machine. | 驾驶着巨型犀牛机甲的俄罗斯人 |
[1:44:00] | Hey, can we rewind it back to the “I’m lame” part? | 能不能谈回“我很逊”这个话题 |
[1:44:02] | ‘Cause, you are not. | 老实说 你一点也不逊 |
[1:44:04] | Aw, thanks. No, yeah. I appreciate it, I’m not saying I’m lame. | 谢谢你 真的 我没事 我没说我很逊 |
[1:44:06] | But it’s just the self-talk maybe we should, you know… | 只是自言自语而已 |
[1:44:08] | – Yeah, listen… – Please… | -听着 -拜托 |
[1:44:09] | You’re… You’re Amazing. | 我觉得你很神奇 |
[1:44:11] | Just to take it in for a minute. | 你吸收一下 |
[1:44:13] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – You… You are amazing. | -行行行 -你真的很神奇 |
[1:44:15] | – I guess I am. – You are amazing. | -应该吧 -你真的很超凡 |
[1:44:17] | – Thank you. – Will you say it? | -谢谢 -你能说一遍吗? |
[1:44:18] | No, I kinda needed to hear that. Thank you. | 不 我其实挺需要点鼓励的 谢谢你 |
[1:44:21] | Alright guys, focus up. Can you feel that? | 好了伙计们 专心点 你们感觉到了吗? |
[1:44:32] | What’s up, Peter? | 过得如何 彼得? |
[1:44:36] | How do you like the new news? | 你觉得这个新消息怎么样? |
[1:44:38] | Look, you give it to me, I’m gonna destroy it. | 你把那个盒子给我 让我毁了它 |
[1:44:43] | But I’ll let you live. | 我就放你一马 |
[1:44:46] | Don’t make me a murderer, Peter. | 不要逼我下杀手 彼得 |
[1:44:50] | Okay, guys. Here it comes. | 好了 他们来了 |
[1:44:58] | Hey, Max! | 嗨!麦克斯! |
[1:45:00] | I missed you, man! | 我可想你死你了! |
[1:45:04] | All right, MJ, heads up! | MJ 当心点! |
[1:45:07] | Got it! Close it. | 明白了 把传送门关了 |
[1:45:12] | – Okay… – I know. | -这… -我知道 |
[1:45:14] | – Why isn’t it closing? – I don’t know… I… | -为什么关不掉? -我不知道 我… |
[1:45:16] | Have you closed before? No? | 你之前没关过吗? |
[1:45:17] | No. I mean I have opened some. | 没有啊 我只开过 |
[1:45:27] | Max, Max, Max. Can we just talk for a second? Just you and me, just… | 亲爱的麦克斯 我们好好的谈谈如何 就我俩 |
[1:45:31] | Look who showed up! Our old friend Spider-Man. | 看看谁来了!我们的老朋友蜘蛛侠 |
[1:45:34] | I’m trying to save you, Max. That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 我本来想救你的 |
[1:45:36] | – You’re not trying to save me. – I am. | -你从来没想过要救我 -我有 |
[1:45:38] | You ain’t even shit no more. | 你现在对我来说屁都不是 |
[1:45:40] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll save myself. | 不用你担心 我不需要你来拯救 |
[1:45:47] | I got his attention, now what? | 我吸引他的注意力了 然后呢? |
[1:45:49] | Open the cage! | 打开笼子! |
[1:45:51] | Just FYI, Lizard-guy is here too. | 那个蜥蜴人也在这 |
[1:45:55] | Guys, comm check, hello. | 伙计们 检查通讯 哈咯 |
[1:45:58] | I need Max’s cure. | 我需要麦克斯的解药 |
[1:45:59] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 马上来 |
[1:46:01] | Peter! I need the Lizard cure. | 彼得!我需要蜥蜴人的解药 |
[1:46:03] | Okay! Okay! | 马上!马上! |
[1:46:10] | Where’s the box, Peter? | 盒子哪儿去了 彼得? |
[1:46:12] | – Flint! We can help everyone. – I don’t care! | -弗林特!我们可以帮助你们所有人 -我才不在乎! |
[1:46:26] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[1:46:29] | I tried to tell you, Sandman. Nobody’s going home. | 我跟你说过了 沙人 我们都回不去了 |
[1:47:11] | What the hell, is going on out there? | 刚刚他么的发生了什么? |
[1:47:13] | I kept yelling at you, Peter 2, Peter 2… | 我一直在叫你 彼得2号彼得2号 |
[1:47:15] | I know, but I thought you’re Peter 2? | 我听见了 但我以为你才是彼得2号? |
[1:47:17] | What? I’m not Peter… | 什么?我不是彼得2号… |
[1:47:18] | Stop arguing, both of you! Listen to Peter 1. | 你们俩别吵了!都听彼得1号的 |
[1:47:20] | Look, we’re clearly not very good at this! | 很明显我们很不擅长团队合作! |
[1:47:22] | I know, I know. We suck. | 我知道我知道 糟透了 |
[1:47:24] | I, I don’t know how to work as a team. | 我真的不知道该怎么与人合作 |
[1:47:26] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[1:47:27] | Well I do. I have been in a team, okay? | 我知道 我在团队里待过 |
[1:47:29] | I don’t wanna brag, but I will. | 我不想自吹自擂 但我真的待过 |
[1:47:30] | – I was in the Avengers. – The Avengers? | -我曾经在复仇者联盟待过 -复仇者联盟? |
[1:47:32] | – Yeah. – That’s great! | -对 -那可太棒了 |
[1:47:33] | – Thank you. – What is that? | -谢谢 -复联是什么? |
[1:47:36] | Wait, you don’t have the Avengers? | 等等 你们的世界没有复联? |
[1:47:37] | Is that a band? Are you in a band? | 是乐队吗?你玩乐队? |
[1:47:39] | No, I’m not in a band. No, the Avengers is a… | 不 不是乐队 |
[1:47:41] | – Earth’s Mightiest… – How is this helping?! | -复联是地球上最强大的… -有什么用? |
[1:47:43] | Look, it’s not important. All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle, | 好吧 那不重要 重要的是我们得专注 相信你的直觉 |
[1:47:46] | and coordinate our attacks, okay? | 彼此打好配合 好吗? |
[1:47:48] | Yes. Okay. Let’s pick one target. | 先选好一个目标 |
[1:47:51] | We take them off the board one at a time. | 我们一个一个的解决他们 |
[1:47:53] | Now you got it. Okay… | 现在你明白了 好 |
[1:47:54] | – Peter 1, Peter 2… – Peter 2. | -彼得1号 彼得2号 -彼得2号 |
[1:47:55] | – Peter 3. – Peter 3! | -彼得三号 -彼得3号! |
[1:47:57] | – All right, let’s do this… – No, wait, wait, wait, wait! | -好 一起上吧… -等会儿 等会儿 |
[1:48:00] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:48:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:48:06] | – All right. Let’s do this. – Let’s go. | -好了 一起上吧 -冲 |
[1:48:38] | Okay, Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠们 |
[1:48:40] | Sandman first. | 首先对付沙人 |
[1:48:42] | I’m gonna lead himinside the statue. | 我去把他引进女神像里面 |
[1:48:44] | I’ll meet you at the top. | 我们顶上见 |
[1:48:53] | – Hey, Dr. Connors. – Hello, Peter. | -嗨 康纳斯博士 -嗨 彼得 |
[1:48:57] | Peter 1! | 彼得1号! |
[1:48:59] | I got it. | 收到 |
[1:49:11] | Flint! We’re trying to help you! | 弗林特!我们是想帮助你! |
[1:49:15] | Guys, I’m at the top! | 伙计们 我到顶部了! |
[1:49:17] | I need the cure! | 我需要解药! |
[1:49:21] | I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming! | 来了 来了 来了! |
[1:49:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:50:07] | It’s okay, Flint. | 没事了 弗林特 |
[1:50:10] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会送你回家的 |
[1:50:12] | Just… stay right here. | 先…待着别乱跑 |
[1:50:20] | How do we stop him? I’ve never seen him this powerful. | 我们该怎么阻止他?我从来没见过他这么这么强大过 |
[1:50:22] | It’s the arc reactor. We gotta get it off him. | 是方舟反应器 我们得从他身上把它摘下来 |
[1:50:24] | You’re not gonna take this away from me. | 你们别想从我身上夺走它 |
[1:50:29] | That’s not gonna work. | 行不通的 |
[1:50:35] | Okay, we’ve gotta do this up close. | 好吧 看来我们得一起靠近他 |
[1:50:37] | Peter 2 go right, Peter 3 go left. On me. | 彼得2号打右路 彼得三号跟我打左路 |
[1:51:10] | All right, we’re gonna do it again. We’re just gonna keep trying. | 没事 我们再试一次 不要放弃 |
[1:51:13] | Alright. We got it. I got it. Got this. | 我们能行 我能行 |
[1:51:15] | Close the portal. | 关闭传送门 |
[1:51:20] | Oh, no. No, no, no! | 噢 不不 不好! |
[1:51:21] | Ned, that is a lizard, and we should… | 奈德 那是蜥蜴人 我们应该… |
[1:51:29] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:51:33] | Connors, stop! | 康纳斯 站住! |
[1:51:57] | Leave them. They’re mine. | 别管他们 他们是我的 |
[1:52:00] | I don’t need your help. I got it just fine. | 我不需要你的帮助 我自己能行 |
[1:52:03] | Dr. Octavius. No. | 章鱼博士 不要 |
[1:52:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:52:10] | Get it off me! | 放开我! |
[1:52:23] | There you go. | 轻轻松松 |
[1:53:07] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了? |
[1:53:09] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等! |
[1:53:10] | Before you do anything, Mister— Doctor Strange, sir, well… | 先生 奇异博士 在你动手之前 |
[1:53:13] | Peter’s plan is working. | 彼得的计划奏效了 |
[1:53:14] | – What plan? – He’s curing them. | -什么计划? -他在治愈他们 |
[1:53:25] | Dr. Connors? | 康纳斯博士? |
[1:53:29] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 先生 |
[1:53:32] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真是活见鬼了 |
[1:53:37] | Did you just open a portal? | 你刚刚是不是开了扇传送门? |
[1:53:39] | Yes, yes, sir. I did. | 是的 先生 确实是我 |
[1:53:49] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:53:51] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[1:53:52] | Don’t worry. | 没事了 |
[1:53:53] | – I’m out. Empty. – You sure about that? | -我没电了 被抽的一干二净 -你确定? |
[1:53:57] | I’m back to being a nobody. | 我又变回一个无名小卒了 |
[1:53:59] | – You were never a nobody, Max. – Yes, I was. Yes, I was. | -你从来都不是无名小卒 麦克斯 -不 我是 我是 |
[1:54:02] | You don’t see me. | 这样说那我也算无名小卒 |
[1:54:05] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗? |
[1:54:09] | You got a nice face. You’re just a kid. | 你长得挺帅的 像个小孩一样 |
[1:54:11] | You’re from Queens… | 你来自皇后区 |
[1:54:14] | You got that suit… | 你有战袍 |
[1:54:16] | You helping out people… | 你帮助他人 |
[1:54:18] | I just thought you was gonna be black. | 我以为你会是个黑人 |
[1:54:21] | Oh, man. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我不是 |
[1:54:22] | Don’t mind it. There’s gotta be a black Spider-Man somehwere out there. | 别在意 我想在其他宇宙肯定也有黑人蜘蛛侠 |
[1:54:29] | Goddamn eels. | 该死的电鳗 |
[1:54:34] | The power of the sun… | 太阳的能量 |
[1:54:39] | … in the palm of your hand. | 尽在我掌中 |
[1:54:41] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[1:54:44] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:54:47] | Oh, it’s good to see you, dear boy. | 很高兴见到你 小伙子 |
[1:54:50] | It’s good to see you. | 我也是 |
[1:54:51] | You’re all grown up. | 你都已经这个年纪了 |
[1:54:54] | How are you? | 你过得如何? |
[1:54:58] | Trying to do better. | 努力变得更好 |
[1:55:06] | Strange, wait… | 斯特兰奇 慢着 |
[1:55:09] | I’ve been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours! | 我被你吊在大峡谷晃了快十二个小时! |
[1:55:11] | I know. I know, I know, I know. I… | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:55:15] | I’m sorry about that, sir. I mean… | 我非常抱歉 先生 |
[1:55:17] | You went to the Grand Canyon? | 你去大峡谷了? |
[1:55:19] | – He could’ve used your help. – No, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. | -你本来可以帮他的 -不 没事的 没事的 |
[1:55:21] | These are my new friends. This is Peter Parker, | 见见我的新朋友 这是彼得帕克 |
[1:55:23] | he’s Peter Parker. Spider-Man, Spider-Man. | 这也是彼得帕克 蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:55:25] | They’re mes from other universes. They’re here to help. | 他们都是从其他宇宙来帮忙的 |
[1:55:27] | This is the wizard that I was telling you about. | 这位就是我跟你们提到过的巫师 |
[1:55:29] | Look, I am really impressed that you managed to give them all a second chance, kid. | 听着 我觉得你愿意给他们第二次机会真的让我印象深刻 |
[1:55:34] | But this has to end, now. | 但现在该做个了结了 |
[1:55:36] | Can the Spider-Man come out to play? | 蜘蛛侠愿意出来跟我玩玩吗? |
[1:56:02] | Strange, no! | 斯特兰奇 不要! |
[1:56:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:56:34] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[1:56:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:57:58] | Thank you, Mister Cape, sir. | 谢谢你 斗篷先生 谢谢 |
[1:58:03] | Ned! | 奈德 |
[1:58:12] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[1:58:13] | – Ned! – Peter? | -奈德?-彼得? |
[1:58:17] | – Are you okay? – We’re okay. | -你们还好吗?-还好 |
[1:58:33] | Poor Peter. | 可怜的彼得 |
[1:58:35] | Too weak to send me home to die. | 懦弱至极 都没胆送我去死 |
[1:58:39] | I just wanna kill you myself. | 那我就只好送你去死 |
[2:00:33] | She was there. | 当时她在那儿 |
[2:00:35] | It doesn’t mean… | 这是不是意味着… |
[2:00:37] | I may have struck the blow. | 我对她下手了 |
[2:00:40] | But you? | 那你呢? |
[2:00:45] | You are the one that killed her. | 你才是害死她的凶手 |
[2:01:16] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[2:01:30] | What have I done? | 我到底做了什么? |
[2:01:36] | – It’s you. – You okay? | -是你 -你没事吧? |
[2:01:39] | Yeah, I’m good. I’ve been stabbed before. | 我没事 但我有过这种经历 |
[2:01:43] | Hey, nice catch. | 接的不错 |
[2:01:45] | You saw? | 你看见没? |
[2:01:51] | Is that happening? Or am I dying? | 这是真的吗?还是我快死了? |
[2:02:04] | – I gotta go. – Yeah. Yeah, I got him. | -我得走了 -我能搞定 |
[2:02:11] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[2:02:12] | They’re starting to come through and I can’t stop them. | 他们开始不断的传送过来 我挡不住了 |
[2:02:14] | There’s got to be something we can do. Can’t you just cast a spell again? | 一定有办法的 你能不能再施个咒? |
[2:02:18] | Like the original way. Before I screwed it up. | 就像我搞砸那次一样 |
[2:02:19] | We’re too late for that. They’re here. | 太迟了 他们已经到了 |
[2:02:23] | They’re here because of you. | 他们全是冲你来的 |
[2:02:30] | What if everyone forgot who I was? | 那如果让所有人都忘记我呢? |
[2:02:31] | What? | 什么? |
[2:02:32] | They’re coming here because of me, right? | 他们冲我来的 对不对? |
[2:02:35] | Because I’m Peter Parker? So cast a new spell. | 冲彼得帕克来的对不对? |
[2:02:37] | But this time, make everyone forget who Peter Parker is. | 那这次你就施一个让所有人都忘记彼得帕克是谁的咒 |
[2:02:40] | Make everyone forget… | 让所有人都忘… |
[2:02:43] | Me. | 忘了我 |
[2:02:44] | No. | 别 |
[2:02:45] | But it would work, right? | 行得通的 对吗? |
[2:02:46] | Yeah, it would work. | 是 确实行得通 |
[2:02:49] | But you got to understand, that would mean everyone, who knows and loves you | 但你得明白 所有人 包括认识你的人和爱你的人 |
[2:02:54] | We’d… | 我们都… |
[2:02:56] | We’d have no memory of you. | 我们关于你的所有记忆都会消失 |
[2:03:00] | It’ll be as though you never existed. | 仿佛你这个人从来没存在过一样 |
[2:03:05] | I know. | 我明白 |
[2:03:08] | Do it. | 施咒吧 |
[2:03:14] | Then go and say your goodbyes. You don’t have long. | 那你趁现在去跟他们道别吧 没多少时间了 |
[2:03:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[2:03:17] | Call me Stephen. | 叫我斯蒂芬 |
[2:03:22] | Thank you, Stephen. | 谢谢你 斯蒂芬 |
[2:03:26] | Still feels weird. | 感觉还是怪怪的 |
[2:03:31] | I’ll see you around. | 我们有缘再见了 |
[2:03:33] | So long, kid. | 再见 孩子 |
[2:03:44] | I think this is it. I think you’re about to go home. | 差不多了 你们是时候回家了 |
[2:03:49] | But I… uhh… | 但我… |
[2:03:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:03:54] | I just wanted… | 我只是想… |
[2:03:55] | I wanna tell you that… | 我想告诉你… |
[2:03:58] | I really don’t know how to say this, like… | 但我不知道该怎么说… |
[2:04:00] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[2:04:01] | I want you to know that I… | 我想让你知道… |
[2:04:03] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[2:04:05] | It’s what we do. | 这是我们的宿命 |
[2:04:08] | Yeah. It’s what we do. | 对 我们的宿命 |
[2:04:11] | Right. I gotta find Ned and MJ. | 好了 我得去找MJ和奈德了 |
[2:04:15] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢你们 真的谢谢你们 |
[2:04:21] | I guess I’ll see you. | 那就这样了 |
[2:04:23] | – Keep safe. – Bye. | -注意安全 -再见 |
[2:04:28] | You’re in so much pain, huh? | 你真的很痛苦 不是吗? |
[2:04:29] | – I am. – Yeah. | -是 |
[2:04:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[2:04:40] | Yeah, we’re okay. | 我没事 |
[2:04:42] | Oh, my God. You’re bleeding. | 喔 我的天啊 你在流血 |
[2:04:44] | – No. I’m okay. – Are you sure? | -不 我没事 -你确定吗? |
[2:04:45] | I’m fine. I promise. | 我保证 我真的没事 |
[2:04:50] | We should go, right? | 我们得走了 是吗? |
[2:04:56] | You’re gonna forget who I am. | 你们将会彻底忘了我 |
[2:05:00] | – What? – Peter, what are you talking about? | -什么? -彼得 你在说什么? |
[2:05:03] | It’s okay… | 没事的 |
[2:05:05] | I’m gonna come and find you, | 之后我会来找你们的 |
[2:05:07] | and I’ll explain everything. | 然后跟你们解释清楚所有事 |
[2:05:10] | I’ll make you remember me. | 我会让你们想起来的 |
[2:05:13] | It’ll be like none of this ever happened. | 就仿佛这些事从来没有发生过 |
[2:05:15] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[2:05:16] | But what if that doesn’t work? | 万一我想不起来怎么办? |
[2:05:18] | What if that doesn’t work, what if we can’t remember you? | 万一不管用 万一我真的记不起你了怎么办? |
[2:05:20] | I don’t wanna do that. | 我不想那样 |
[2:05:22] | I don’t wanna do that. | 我真的不想 |
[2:05:23] | I know. MJ, I know. | 我知道的 MJ 我知道的 |
[2:05:26] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 一定有其他办法的 |
[2:05:27] | We can come up with like a plan or something? There’s gotta be something we can do. | 我们想其他办法好不好?肯定有其他选择的 |
[2:05:32] | There’s nothing we can do. | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[2:05:38] | But we’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[2:05:44] | Promise? | 你保证? |
[2:05:48] | Yeah, I promise. | 我保证 |
[2:06:01] | I’ll come find you. Okay? | 我会来找你的 好吗? |
[2:06:03] | I know you will. | 我知道你一定会的 |
[2:06:09] | You better. | 你最好不要食言 |
[2:06:17] | I promise I’ll fix this. | 我保证有办法挽回的 |
[2:06:20] | I really hate magic. | 我真的好恨魔法 |
[2:06:23] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[2:06:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:06:37] | I love you… | 我爱你… |
[2:08:52] | It’s been a few weeks since the fiasco on the Statue of Liberty, | 距离自由女神像惨案发生已经过去数周了 |
[2:08:55] | and Spider-Man’s cultists continue to contend | 匿名义警蜘蛛侠的支持者们一直声称 |
[2:08:58] | that the vile vigilante is a hero. | 他是一个真正的英雄 |
[2:09:02] | 但他要真是英雄的话 他为什么不摘下面具告诉我们他的真实身份呢?But if he were a hero, he’d unmask himself and tell us who he really is. | |
[2:09:06] | Because only a coward conceals his identity. | 因为他只是一个隐藏自己身份的懦夫 |
[2:09:10] | Only a coward hides his true intentions. | 只有懦夫才会隐藏他们真实的一面 |
[2:09:13] | Rest assured, ladies and gentlemen, that this reporter will uncover those… | 稍事休息后 将为你揭开… |
[2:09:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[2:09:20] | My name is Peter Parker. You don’t know me, but I… | 我叫彼得帕克 你不认识我 但我… |
[2:09:26] | My name is Peter Parker and you don’t know me, but… | 我是彼得帕克 你还不认识我 但… |
[2:09:32] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[2:09:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[2:09:55] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗? |
[2:09:56] | Hi. Umm… | 你好… |
[2:09:58] | My name is Peter Parker. | 我叫彼得帕克 |
[2:09:59] | And I… | 我… |
[2:10:04] | would like a coffee. Please. | 我想要杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[2:10:07] | Okay, no problem, Peter Parker. | 好啊 没问题 彼得帕克 |
[2:10:16] | Donuts for my fellow engineer. | 给我的工程师伙计来个甜甜圈 |
[2:10:19] | – Wait, what? – MIT, they have the engineers. | -等等 什么?-麻省理工的工程师 |
[2:10:23] | Oh, right, right, right. I should probably know that. | 噢 对对对 我应该知道的 |
[2:10:25] | Look at you with the school spirit. | 看你长的就像麻省理工的 |
[2:10:41] | Peter Parker? | 彼得帕克? |
[2:10:42] | Peter Parker? | 彼得帕克? |
[2:10:44] | Your coffee. | 你的咖啡 |
[2:10:45] | Right. Thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[2:10:49] | Are you excited for MIT? | 要去麻省理工了 你激动吗? |
[2:10:53] | Right. Yeah. | 当然 |
[2:10:56] | Yeah, actually I am excited, which is weird | 有点奇怪 但事实上我也挺激动的 |
[2:10:58] | because I don’t really get excited about things. | 因为基本上也没什么事能让我激动了 |
[2:11:00] | I kind of expect disappointment. | 我甚至有点期待失望 |
[2:11:02] | ‘Cause then you’d never actually be disappointed. | 因为这样你就永远都不会失望了 |
[2:11:05] | Right? | 对吗? |
[2:11:09] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[2:11:12] | It’s just… I don’t know… | 我只是… 我不知道 |
[2:11:13] | It just kinda feels different this time for some reason. | 出于某些原因 这次感觉有点不太一样 |
[2:11:30] | That was… | 就很… |
[2:11:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[2:11:43] | Doesn’t really hurt anymore. | 其实也没真正伤害到谁 |
[2:11:56] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗? |
[2:12:10] | No. | 没了 |
[2:12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:12:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[2:12:24] | See you around. | 下次见 |
[2:13:31] | How do you know her? | 你是怎么认识她的? |
[2:13:36] | Through Spider-Man. | 因为蜘蛛侠 |
[2:13:38] | – You? – Same. | -你呢? -我也是 |
[2:13:46] | I lost a good friend a while back. | 前段时间我失去了一个很好的朋友 |
[2:13:48] | It felt like this. | 就是这个感觉 |
[2:13:52] | Hurts cause they’re gone, | 失去他们让我很伤心 |
[2:13:53] | and then it hurts all over again because you remember what they stood for, | 之后想起他们代表了什么意味着什么以后 就更让人伤心了 |
[2:13:56] | and you wonder… | 然后你就会想… |
[2:13:58] | Is all that gone too? | 失去的就永远失去了吗? |
[2:14:04] | No, it’s not gone. | 不 还没有 |
[2:14:09] | Everybody she helped… | 所有接受过她帮助的人… |
[2:14:13] | they’ll keep it going. | 都会继续前行 |
[2:14:15] | You really think so? | 你真这样想的吗? |
[2:14:18] | I know it. | 我就知道 |
[2:14:21] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好你自己 好吗? |
[2:14:23] | Yeah. Nice to meet you. | 我会的 很高兴认识你 |
[2:18:47] | Okay, I think I got this. You’re saying that this whole place here… | 我想我明白了 你是说这个世界… |
[2:18:52] | It’s just tons of… | 到处都是… |
[2:18:55] | Superpeople. | 超能力者 |
[2:18:57] | And he has been saying it for hours. | 他已经重复这句话快一小时了 |
[2:19:00] | All right, tell me again. I’m sorry. I’m an idiot. | 好吧 再给我捋一遍 抱歉我实在是太笨了 |
[2:19:04] | There was a billionaire. He had a tin suit, and he could fly. Right? | 首先有个穿着锡制战袍 飞来飞去的亿万富翁 |
[2:19:10] | Okay. And there was a really angry green man. | 然后是一个异常暴躁浑身绿色的家伙 |
[2:19:13] | – Hulk. – Hulk. | -浩克 -浩克 |
[2:19:15] | And you thought Lethal Protector was a shit name. | 然后你觉得致命守护者这个名字很蠢 |
[2:19:17] | Yeah, because it is. | 确实很蠢 |
[2:19:20] | Now, tell me again about your purple alien that loves stones. | 那再跟我讲一遍关于那个有石头收集癖的紫皮外星人 |
[2:19:24] | ‘Cause I’ll tell you what, man. Aliens, they do not love stones. | 因为据我了解 外星人 他们一点也不喜欢石头 |
[2:19:26] | Eddie, don’t start! | 埃迪 差不多得了! |
[2:19:28] | You know what aliens love? Eating brains! | 你猜外星人真正喜欢什么?喜欢吃脑子! |
[2:19:31] | Because that’s what they do. All right? | 因为这是外星人的本性 懂吗? |
[2:19:33] | Senor, he made my family disappear. | 先生 那个外星人把我全家都弄失踪了 |
[2:19:36] | For five years. | 失踪了整整五年 |
[2:19:39] | Five years? | 五年? |
[2:19:42] | That’s a long time. | 真够久的 |
[2:19:46] | I mean, maybe I should go to New York and speak to this, | 我觉得 我是不是该去纽约找这个… |
[2:19:52] | Spider-Man. | 叫蜘蛛侠的人谈谈 |
[2:19:53] | Eddie! We are drunk! | 埃迪!我们已经醉了! |
[2:19:58] | – Let’s go skinny-dip! – I don’t think we should skinny-dip. | -我们去裸泳吧! -我才不要去裸泳 |
[2:20:01] | Sir, you have to pay your bill. | 该买单了 先生 |
[2:20:03] | What is happening? No! | 发生什么事了?不! |
[2:20:10] | And there he goes. | 他就这么跑了 |
[2:20:13] | Without paying the bill, no tips, nothing. | 单没买 小费也不给 |