Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Spotlight(聚焦)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Spotlight(聚焦)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:聚焦
英文名称:Spotlight
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:01] 根据真实事件改编
[01:09] 波士顿 马萨诸塞州 1976年
[01:19] 波士顿警察局 11分局
[01:23] How’s that going? 情况如何
[01:25] The mother’s bawling and the uncle’s pissed off. 母亲在痛哭 叔叔很生气
[01:27] She’s not married? 她没结婚
[01:29] Divorced with four kids. 离了 带着4个孩子
[01:31] I guess Father was helping out. 我猜神父只是好心帮忙
[01:33] Helping out? 帮忙
[01:37] Hey,Mr. Burke,they’re in back talking to the bishop. 嗨 伯克先生 他们正在后面和主教谈
[01:40] -And Father? -We put him in the break room. -神父呢 -我们把他安排在休息室
[01:42] Any press? 有媒体吗
[01:44] Some guy from the Citizen but we sent him away. 《公民报》 来了人 被我们打发走了
[01:46] None of the big papers. 大报都没来
[01:47] Let’s keep it that way. 让我们继续保持
[01:50] -Who’s that? -Assistant DA. -那是谁 -助理检察官
[01:53] It’s gonna be hard to keep the papers away from the arraignment. 传票肯定会闻风而来
[01:55] What arraignment? 什么传票
[02:00] You can tell Father Geoghan it won’t be much longer. 你可以告诉神父吉欧根很快就会完事了
[02:04] Now,Sheila,you know what good work the church does in the community. 希拉 你也知道教会给社区做了不少贡献
[02:10] But I give you my personal guarantee 而且我个人向你保证
[02:12] that I’m going to take Father out of the parish, 我会让神父离开堂区
[02:14] and this will never happen again. 这种事绝不会再发生了
[02:18] We’ll just be another moment,Paul. 可以再等我们一会儿吗 保罗
[02:22] Of course,Father. 当然可以 神父
[02:23] Now,Sheila,I’m going to give you my personal card… 希拉 现在我把我的个人名片给你
[03:04] Losing a good reporter is always tough. 失去一名好记者 总是让人难以接受
[03:07] 《波士顿环球报》总部 2001年7月
[03:08] But losing one of our best… 可失去我们中最好的一个
[03:10] Well,to put it as eloquently as I can, 让我用最恰当的语言来形容
[03:13] it’s a real kick in the ass. 真的是心都凉了一截啊
[03:15] But,Robby here has known Stewart 不过在这罗比认识斯图尔德
[03:18] longer than most of you have been alive, 的时间比你们的年龄都大
[03:19] so,I’ll hand it off to him. Robby. 所以下面交给你来讲吧 罗比
[03:22] Oh,well,thanks,Ben. I think. 好吧 我想得谢谢 本
[03:26] Although I take issue with your reference to my seniority, 不过我认为你这是暗示我资格最老吧
[03:30] I will say that Stewart’s departure is especially painful for me 我想说斯图尔德的离去 特别地令我难过
[03:35] because,uh… For what,Stewart? 原因嘛 是什么 斯图尔德
[03:38] Twenty years now? 有20年了吧
[03:39] Stewart’s been more than willing to part 斯图尔德总在牌桌上
[03:41] with his money at the poker table. 心甘情愿的输钱
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1700个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:314个,六级词汇:183个,GRE词汇:160个,托福词汇:247个,考研词汇:336个,专四词汇:291个,专八词汇:51个,
所有生词标注共:576个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:44] And I’ve got a kid in college. 而我有个孩子正上大学呢
[03:47] -Yeah,but I’m gonna keep playing. -Oh,problem solved. -可我还会继续玩的 -噢 问题解决了
[03:50] Godspeed then. 那祝你好运吧
[03:53] Now,Stewart,I find the timing of your departure 斯图尔德 我发现你离开的时机
[03:58] disconcerting. 让大家人心惶惶
[04:00] The corner office sits empty, 角落的办公室空出来了
[04:03] the new editor arrives on Monday, 新总编下周一上任
[04:05] so I’m sorry,buddy,but I gotta ask ya. 因此我冒昧的问你一句
[04:09] What the hell do you know? 你到底有什么内幕消息
[04:28] How’s the cake? 蛋糕好吃吗
[04:30] It’s really good. Are you saving yours? 很好吃 你要留着你的那份
[04:32] Nah,it’s for Mike. I can never eat at those things. 不是 这是给麦克的 我从不吃这种东西
[04:34] -They kind of depress me. -I know. -会让我心情低落 -明白
[04:36] Did you see the numbers from Washington? 你看过华盛顿那边的数据了吗
[04:38] -Yeah. Very interesting. -I think so,too. -是的 很有意思 -我也这么觉得
[04:40] I’m not asking if the PD’s lying,I know they’re lying. 我没问警察局是不是在撒谎 我知道他们在撒谎
[04:43] All I’m asking,who’s behind it? 我只想问谁是幕后指使
[04:46] Oh. Okay,I get it. You don’t want to talk. 好吧 我明白了 你不想谈
[04:50] No,Dan,I’m not mad,I’m hungry. 不 丹 我没生气 我是饿了
[04:51] I’ve been talking here so long I didn’t eat lunch. 我跟你说了太久 午饭都没吃
[04:53] So I’m gonna go get something to eat, 所以我要去吃点东西
[04:54] and that’ll give you an hour to decide 我给你一个小时考虑
[04:56] whether you want to be on the right side of this 你是想做出正确的抉择
[04:57] or read about it like everybody else. 还是和其他人一样当个看客
[04:59] Bye,Dan. 再见 丹
[05:00] You think Cahill has something? 你认为卡荷尔有料
[05:02] Maybe. I just don’t think the story’s for us. 或许吧 我只是觉得这个故事不适合我们
[05:05] -Ben likes it. -Yeah,it’s not bad,it’s just not Spotlight. -本喜欢 -恩 还行吧 但不适合《焦点》
[05:07] What’s just not Spotlight? 什么不适合《焦点》
[05:09] -The PD numbers. -The numbers story. It feels thin. -那个警察局的数据 -数据怎么来的 感觉不靠谱
[05:11] Oh,you got Cahill to talk? 噢 你让卡荷尔开口了
[05:15] No,but I will. 还没 不过我会的
[05:17] Good. Then we’ll know if it’s thin. 好 那也就能知道靠不靠谱了
[05:21] -How’d it go upstairs? -Oh,okay. -楼上进行的如何 -不错
[05:23] -Robby gave a good speech. -Sure he did. -罗比可是好一通演讲 -他拿手的啊
[05:26] I heard Lubin and Connor are going to the Times. 我听说鲁宾和康纳要去 纽约时报
[05:27] -Come on,really? -Yeah,I heard that. -这来真的 -恩 我也听说了
[05:29] They’re leeching us. 他们简直就是在抽我们的血
[05:30] Well,at least they’re sending us a guy from Miami to run things. 还好吧 至少他们派了个迈阿密的家伙来管事
[05:32] That should help. 那应该有所帮助
[05:34] Has Baron even spent time in Boston? 巴伦有在波士顿呆过吗
[05:36] I don’t think he’s ever been here before. Maybe we should buy him a map. 他从来就没来过这吧 或许我们该送他副地图
[05:38] I have a friend down in Miami said he cut 15% of the staff. 我有个迈阿密的朋友告诉我 巴伦在那裁了15%的人
[05:41] -Great… -Hey,Robby. -真好啊 -嗨 罗比
[05:42] New boss coming in to make some cuts? 新上司来这会裁员吗
[05:44] I have no idea. 我不清楚
[05:46] Aren’t you sitting down with him? 你不是要和他会面吗
[05:48] -Yes,I am. -So is it about Spotlight? -是啊 -那是和《焦点》有关
[05:50] I don’t know,Mike,but I do know 我不清楚 麦克 我只知道
[05:53] that Ben needs an answer on the crime numbers story. 本需要对那个犯罪数据的查证
[05:56] I’m telling you,I really don’t think that story’s for us. 我都说了那个故事不值得我们做
[06:04] Mr. Baron. 巴伦先生
[06:06] Walter Robinson. Robby. 沃尔特·罗宾逊 叫我罗比就行
[06:09] Thanks for taking the time out of your weekend. 谢谢你周末抽空出来
[06:11] -Oh,my pleasure. -Appreciate it. -我很荣幸 -谢谢你
[06:13] What are you reading? 你看的什么
[06:16] The Curse of the Bambino. 《贝比鲁斯魔咒》
[06:17] Oh,yeah,it’s a great book. 噢 很棒的书
[06:20] The Globe has season tickets at Fenway 顺便说下 等你安顿下来
[06:22] once you’re settled in,by the way. 环球报 有芬威球场的季票
[06:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:25] Uh,to be honest,I’m not much of a baseball fan. 实话说吧我对棒球并不感兴趣
[06:28] I’m just trying to get a feel for the city. 只是略微了解下这座城市
[06:31] Oh,yeah… 哦
[06:33] So you’re originally from Boston? 你是波士顿本地人
[06:35] I am. Born and raised,yeah. 是的 土生土长
[06:37] A lot of the newsroom is from here. 编辑部的很多人都是本地的
[06:39] It really feels like a local paper in that way. 所以感觉上很像个本地报纸
[06:43] And did that change at all after the paper was sold to the Times? 那在报纸卖给 纽约时报 后 有什么变动吗
[06:48] No. No,I don’t think that had a big impact. 没有 我认为那并有没带来多大影响
[06:51] Good. 很好
[06:54] And you’re an editor for the Spotlight team? 你是《焦点》团队的主编
[06:58] I’d prefer to think of myself as player coach. But yes. 是的 不过我更倾向考虑自己既是教练也是队员
[07:01] Are you familiar with Spotlight? 你熟悉《焦点》吗
[07:04] No,not particularly. 不 并不怎么熟悉
[07:05] Well,we are a four-person investigative team. 我们是一个四人的调查团队
[07:09] We report to Ben Bradlee,Jr., 向小本·布莱德里汇报
[07:11] and we keep our work confidential. 并且对我们的工作保密
[07:15] What’re you working on now? 你们现在在做什么
[07:17] We just put out a piece on a shoddy construction outfit, 我们刚刚发表了篇关于豆腐渣工程的报道
[07:20] and right now we’re really just trolling around for our next story. 现在我们正四处打探寻找下一个题材
[07:25] How long does that typically take? 那一般需要多长时间
[07:27] Hard to say. A couple months. 说不准 可能几个月吧
[07:30] Couple months? 几个月
[07:32] Yeah,we don’t like to rush it. 恩 我们不想操之过急
[07:34] Once we settle on a project,we can spend a year or more investigating it. 一旦定下一个题材 我们会花上至少一年时间进行调查
[07:42] -Is that a concern? -Not necessarily. -那是个问题 -不一定
[07:45] Um,but from what I understand readership is down, 不过据我所知 读者数量在下降
[07:47] Internet is cutting into the classified business,and 互联网抢了不少广告收入
[07:51] I think I’m gonna need to take a hard look at things. 因此我得慎重考虑各个方面
[07:55] So,do you anticipate more cuts? 那你预计还要裁员
[08:00] I think it’s safe to assume so, 我认为那样想很正常
[08:02] but what I’m more focused on right now is finding a way 不过我目前更关心的是如何
[08:07] to make this paper essential to its readers. 让这份报纸与读者息息相关
[08:12] I like to think it already is. 我觉得我们已经做到了
[08:15] Fair enough. I just think that we can do better. 好吧 我只是认为还有改进的余地
[08:31] -Mr. Bradlee. -Hey. -布莱德里先生 -嗨
[08:33] Saw the PD numbers. Looks interesting. 看了警察局的数据 感觉有料
[08:35] Yeah,there’s something there. 恩 值得一查
[08:36] -How long do you need? -Another week. -你需要多少时间 -再给我一周
[08:39] -Where’re you going? -10:30. -你要去哪 10点半的会
[08:42] Since when? 什么时候让你参加了
[08:43] Technically,I am an editor. 按规定 我也是名编辑
[08:46] Technically. 按规定
[08:47] Your sit-down with Baron go that well? 你们座谈时巴伦跟你示意了
[08:49] -I couldn’t get a read on him. -That’s a first. -我没看出来 -头一回啊
[08:52] -How about you? Oh,-he’s a barrel of laughs. -你怎么看他 -他这人不苟言笑吧
[08:57] Morning,everyone. Let’s get started. 大家早晨好 现在开会
[09:00] Do you wanna say something,Marty? 你想先说几句吗 马蒂
[09:02] Uh,sure. 好啊
[09:05] Uh,hello. 大家好
[09:07] As most of you know by now,my name is Marty Baron, 现在你们应该都知道了吧 鄙人马蒂·巴伦
[09:12] I’m delighted to be here. 我很高兴能来这
[09:17] Um,if you could tell me your name as we go around,that’d be helpful. 如果会议进行中你们能介绍一下自己 那就再好不过了
[09:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:23] Okay. Peter? 好的 皮特
[09:25] Peter Canellos,Metro. 皮特·卡内洛斯 负责都市版块
[09:27] I’ve got a major Big Dig closure. 我们有关于中央枢纽工程的重大报道
[09:32] -Hey,Steve. -Hey. Mike. -嗨 史蒂夫 -嗨 麦克
[09:35] Crappy game last night,huh? 昨晚的比赛很糟糕
[09:37] Yeah,they can’t hit worth a nickel. 恩 他们打得可真臭
[09:39] Hey listen,what’s Eileen McNamara doing in the 10:30? 问一下 艾琳·麦克纳马拉跑去10点半的会议干嘛
[09:43] -Do you need something,-Mike? No,just curious. -你需要什么吗 麦克 -不需要 只是好奇而已
[09:46] Go be curious somewhere else. I got work to do,huh? 去别处好奇去 我还有活要干
[09:48] Okay,Steve. 好吧 史蒂夫
[09:50] -See you. -Yeah. -一会见 -恩
[09:51] And it looks like Pedro’s gonna be out until September 1st. 好像佩德罗9月1日才能再出场
[09:54] Jimmy says he’ll be back this year,but the doc didn’t seem so sure. 吉米称自己今年就能重回赛场 可医生并不敢肯定
[09:57] When’s the Pats’ opener? 新英格兰爱国者的揭幕战什么时候开始
[10:03] Is that everyone? 这都介绍了
[10:05] -Yes,that’s it. -Okay. Good. -是的 都介绍了 -很好
[10:07] Thank you. Uh… 谢谢你
[10:09] Did everyone read Eileen McNamara’s column this weekend? 你们都看了艾琳·麦克纳马拉这周末的专栏了吗
[10:14] That’s the Geoghan case? 那个吉欧根案子
[10:15] Yeah,what’s the folo on that? 是的 有后续报道吗
[10:18] It’s a column,what kind of folo were you thinking? 就是个专栏稿 你还想有什么后续
[10:22] Uh,well,apparently this priest molested kids 显而易见的是 这个神父过去30年里
[10:25] in six different parishes over the last 30 years, 在6个不同堂区猥亵过很多小孩
[10:27] and the attorney for the victims,Mr… 而且受害人的代理律师 那个谁
[10:30] -Garabedian. -Thanks,Eileen. -加拉贝迪安 -谢谢你艾琳
[10:32] Mr. Garabedian says Cardinal Law found out 加拉贝迪安先生声称主教劳
[10:34] about it 15 years ago and did nothing. 15年前就知情却一直没采取任何措施制止
[10:36] Yeah,I think that attorney’s a bit of a crank, 恩 我觉得那个律师脾气有点火爆
[10:38] and the church dismissed the claim. 并且教会说那是无中生有
[10:39] He said,she said. 别人云亦云
[10:41] Whether Mr. Garabedian is a crank or not 不管加拉贝迪安脾气如何
[10:43] he says he has documents that prove the cardinal knew. 他声称手里有文件能证明主教知情
[10:45] As I understand it,those documents are under seal. 可据我了解这些文件都被封存了
[10:48] Okay,but the fact remains,a Boston priest abused 80 kids, 没错 可事实摆在这 一名波士顿神父性侵了80个小孩
[10:52] we have a lawyer who says he can prove Law knew about it, 而且有位律师声称他能证明主教劳知情
[10:54] and we’ve written all of,uh,two stories in the last six months. 而我们在过去6个月仅仅做了2篇报道
[10:59] This strikes me as an essential story to a local paper. 我感觉这个故事对一份本地报纸来说 是至关重要的
[11:02] I think at the very least,we have to go through those documents. 我觉得至少我们得去查阅那些文件
[11:06] How would you like to do that? 你想怎么做
[11:08] Oh,uh… 呃
[11:10] I don’t know what the laws are here, 我不清楚这儿的法律程序
[11:11] but in Florida we would go to court. 可在佛罗里达我们会上法院
[11:14] You want to sue the church? 你想起诉教会
[11:17] Technically we wouldn’t sue the church. 具体操作的话我们不是去起诉教会
[11:18] We’d file a motion to lift the seal on those documents. 我们只是提交一个动议去解封这些文件
[11:21] The church will read that as us suing them. 可教会肯定解读这是想告他们
[11:24] So will everybody else. 其他人也会这么想
[11:26] Good to know. 知道就行
[11:31] Gutsy call for the first day. 第一天上任就这么有魄力
[11:32] That’s one word for it. 那是一种说法
[11:34] How do you think that’s gonna play down front? 你觉得那会造成什么情况
[11:36] I think Gilman’s gonna shit a brick. 我觉得吉尔曼会寝食难安的
[11:38] -Hey. -Door. -嘿 -关上门
[11:40] How’d it go? 情况如何
[11:41] Well,Baron wants to sue for the sealed docs in the Geoghan case. 呃 巴伦想要请求解封吉欧根案子的文件
[11:45] Wants to sue the church? Hey,that’s great. 想告教会吗 太棒了
[11:48] We covered Geoghan when the story broke three years ago. 三年前消息传出时我们就报道过吉欧根的案子
[11:51] Baron was still in Miami. 那时巴伦还在迈阿密
[11:53] I think he might have been at the Times then,actually. 我想他当时应该在 纽约时报
[11:55] He wasn’t here. 他没在那
[11:56] So do you think that suit has a chance? 那么你们觉得上诉有戏吗
[11:59] Depends on the judge. 那得看法官
[12:01] And what parish he belongs to. 还有他隶属哪个堂区
[12:04] Bradlee. Yeah. 布莱德里 好
[12:07] Okay. 好的
[12:10] Baron wants to talk to us. 巴伦想叫我们过去谈谈
[12:12] Us? 我们
[12:14] Okay,Jon. Thank you. 好的 约翰 谢谢
[12:16] Yes. Okay,thanks. 好 好的 谢谢
[12:20] I’ve set up a meeting for tomorrow with outside counsel. 我定下了明天和外聘律师会面
[12:23] -Jon Albano? -Yeah. -乔恩·阿尔巴诺 -是的
[12:25] Who’s the judge in this case? 这个案子的法官是谁
[12:29] Constance Sweeney. 康斯坦丝·斯维尼
[12:31] -Tough. -Why’s that? -难办 -为什么
[12:33] Good Catholic girl. Huh. 虔诚的女天主教徒
[12:37] So,um, 那么
[12:39] judging from what I’ve read,it doesn’t seem like we’ve done 从我读过的内容判断 我觉得似乎
[12:41] a very thorough investigation into the Geoghan case. 我们在吉欧根案上只是草草了事
[12:44] -Is that right? -No,it’s not. -对吧 -不 不对
[12:47] We looked hard at Geoghan. 吉欧根案我们下了功夫的
[12:49] David Armstrong from Metro, 都市版的大卫·阿姆斯特朗
[12:50] Michael Paulson for Religion. 还有宗教版的迈克尔·保尔森一同负责
[12:52] Okay,but,uh,just so I understand, 好的 不过我想说的是
[12:55] beyond our daily coverage,we haven’t… 除了我们的日常报道 我们并没有
[12:58] We haven’t committed any long-term investigative resources 安排人员去进行深入细致的调查
[13:01] to the question of whether or not Cardinal Law knew about this? 以确认劳主教是否知情
[13:05] No,we haven’t. 没有 我们没那样做
[13:06] And that’s the kind of thing your team would do? 那这种事属于你们的团队去做
[13:08] Spotlight? Well,yeah. 《焦点》吗 是的
[13:10] But we’re still prospecting the Boston PD story I told you about. 不过我们仍然在查探波士顿警察局的事 之前有跟你说过的
[13:15] Could you set that aside? 你能先把它搁置一下吗
[13:16] We could. 可以啊
[13:18] Marty,in past Spotlight’s had success in large part 马蒂 《焦点》过去之所以取得成功 都要归功于
[13:21] because they pick their own projects. 他们自主选题
[13:27] Would you consider picking this one? 你会考虑选择这个吗
[13:30] I don’t know if he’s writing about you, 我不知道他会不会把你写进去
[13:31] but I will let him know you called. 不过我会让他知道你打来电话的
[13:33] Okay,bye. 好的 再见
[13:35] -Hey. -Hey,how’d it go? -嘿 -嘿 谈得怎么样
[13:38] Okay. Uh… 还好吧
[13:40] Baron wants us to scrub the Geoghan case. 巴伦想我们去调查吉欧根的案子
[13:44] -That’s great. -Didn’t we cover Geoghan? -那太好了 -我们以前报道过吉欧根吧
[13:46] Yeah,there’s a lawyer alleging Cardinal Law knew about it. 恩 有名律师声称主教劳早就知情
[13:49] -Mmm. Mitch Garabedian,right? -Yeah. -米奇·加拉贝迪安 对吧 -对
[13:50] I covered him at the courthouse. 我在法院报道过他
[13:52] -Can you get to him? -I only interviewed him once. -你能联系上他吗 -我就采访过他一次
[13:54] He’s kind of a character. 他这人挺怪的
[13:55] I like characters. I’ll take him. 我就喜欢怪人 让我来吧
[13:57] Good. You take him. 好 就交给你了
[13:58] Also,we should be talking to,uh, 另外我们还得跟
[14:00] the lawyer who repped the victims in the Porter case. 波特案里受害人的律师谈谈
[14:02] Eric Macleish. Uh-huh. 埃里克·麦克利什
[14:03] -That guy was always on TV. -Yeah,the Porter case? -那家伙超爱上电视 -波特案
[14:06] -Remind me. -Yeah,um,Father Porter,similar story. -给我点提示 -好 神父波特 案情类似
[14:09] Molested dozens of kids in Fall River about 10 years ago. 10年前在福尔河猥亵了几十个小孩
[14:11] So,we’re dropping the Boston PD? 那我们不管波士顿警察局的事了
[14:13] -I vote yes. -No,no. -我赞成 -不是的
[14:14] We just gotta set it aside for now. 我们只是暂时搁置而已
[14:16] Listen,I don’t need to tell you guys this. 听我说 不用我提醒你们也应该知道
[14:18] We need to be more discreet than usual. 我们得比往常更加谨慎
[14:19] All right? 清楚了
[14:21] Everybody’s gonna be interested in this,not just the Herald. 这件事会吸引所有人的眼球 不只是 先驱报
[14:24] We can’t let Cardinal Law get wind of this until we know what we have. 在我们搞清楚状况前 别走漏风声让劳主教知道
[14:28] Good luck with that. 那得祈求多福了
[14:35] So when do you leave,Nana? 奶奶 你什么时候出发
[14:36] The bus is picking us up in the church parking lot at 9:00. 大巴会在早上九点到教堂的停车场接我们
[14:39] We have 40 people going. 我们总共有40人
[14:41] And is Father Dominic going? 神父多米尼克去吗
[14:42] No,he says he’s unlucky. 不去 他说自己运气不好
[14:44] But luck has nothing to do with it. 可是运气根本帮不上一点忙的
[14:46] You know,last time Nana won $160. Wow. 你知道吗 上次奶奶赢了160块
[14:52] You gonna tell her? 你要告诉她吗
[14:54] We don’t even know if there’s a story yet. 我们都不知道有没有什么能报道的
[14:56] Well,”Globe sues church”? It’s gonna be a story. “环球报 起诉教会”这就够轰动了
[15:18] Hey,Lisa. Could you pull all the relevant clips on that for me? 嗨 丽莎 你能把所有提到这的相关剪报文章都找给我吗
[15:21] Yeah. 好的
[15:23] Is this for Spotlight? 这是《焦点》要用的
[15:25] Just drop them off when they’re ready? Thanks. 找齐了就拿给我 先谢了
[15:29] Excuse me,do you know where the publisher’s office is? 打扰了 你知道出版商的办公室在哪吗
[15:33] Will do. 那就行
[15:38] How are you,Marty? 马蒂 你好啊
[15:39] Settling in? 还习惯啊
[15:41] -Yeah,I think so. -Good. -我觉得还行 -很好
[15:44] What can I do for you? 需要我帮什么忙
[15:47] I’d like to challenge the protective order in the Geoghan case. 我想挑战吉欧根案子的保护令
[15:51] You want to sue the Catholic Church? 你想起诉天主教会
[15:55] We’re just filing a motion,but… 我们现在只是提出个动议 不过嘛
[15:58] Yes. 也没错
[16:00] You think it’s that important? 你认为这真的那么重要
[16:02] Yes,I do. 是的 我确信
[16:03] Because obviously the Church will fight us very hard on this. 因为明显我们会遇到教会的强力抵抗
[16:07] Which won’t go unnoticed by our subscriber base. 而我们的订阅用户肯定会留意到
[16:10] 53% of them are Catholic. 里面53%都是天主教徒
[16:15] I think they’ll be interested. 我认为他们会感兴趣的
[16:20] Okay. 好吧
[16:26] Marty,Lake Street will probably contact you 马蒂 神学院可能会联系你
[16:28] about a face-to-face with the Cardinal. 和主教进行面谈
[16:30] It’s customary. 这是惯例
[16:31] Yeah. They already have. It’s set up for next week. 恩 他们已经邀请我了 就定在下周
[16:36] I wouldn’t mention this. 我建议你守口如瓶
[16:49] Hello? 有人吗
[16:53] Hello? 有人吗
[16:55] -Can I help you? -Oh,hi. -有什么事吗 -嗨
[16:56] I’m Mike Rezendes from The Boston Globe. 我是麦克·雷然斯 波士顿环球报 的
[16:58] I’m here to see Mitchell Garabedian. 我来这找米奇·加拉贝迪安
[17:00] He’s on a call. Please have a seat. 他正接听电话 请坐吧
[17:03] Okay. 好的
[17:05] All right,I’m listening. Go ahead. 好吧 我听着 请你继续
[17:10] Okay. 好的
[17:12] Bill! Where the hell are those papers? 比尔 我要的那些文件到底在哪
[17:14] I asked you to put ’em on my desk! 我不是叫你放我桌上吗
[17:31] The famous Walter Robinson in my conference room. 大名鼎鼎的沃尔特·罗宾逊光临我的会议室
[17:35] Good to see you again,Eric. 很高兴又见面了 埃里克
[17:36] Sacha Pfeiffer,Eric Macleish. 这位是萨夏·法伊弗 埃里克·麦克利什
[17:38] -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. -很高兴见你们 -一样的
[17:39] You don’t play golf,do you? 你不打高尔夫 是吧
[17:41] -Uh,no. -Good. -不打 -很好
[17:43] Your colleague here took some money off me 你这位同事去年在一个慈善活动上
[17:44] at a charity event last year. 可赢了我不少钱
[17:46] It was a very lucky putt. I actually had my eyes closed,by the way. 那是撞大运了 老实说吧 其实我刚好闭上眼
[17:50] So,how can I help you guys? 需要我帮什么忙吗
[17:53] You’re familiar with the Geoghan case? 你熟悉吉欧根的案子吧
[17:56] Sure. 没错
[17:57] Eighty plaintiffs. All of them individual cases. 原告有80人 都是个人诉讼
[18:00] Garabedian must be swimming. 加拉贝迪安肯定忙得团团转
[18:02] Well. And the allegations against Cardinal Law? 恩 有对主教劳的指控吗
[18:06] Yeah,it’s tricky. Um… 恩 挺棘手的
[18:09] This is what you need to understand. These are shitty cases. 你们得明白一点 这些案子都很不利
[18:13] The statute of limitations is only three years, 诉讼时效只有3年
[18:15] and most of these victims don’t come forward until long after that. 而大多数受害人 都是过了很多年后才寻求法律帮助
[18:19] Oh. Why is that? 为什么会这样
[18:20] Well,they’re kids,you know. 他们都是孩子
[18:22] Guilt,shame. 自责内疚 难以启齿
[18:24] And most of these kids come from tough neighborhoods. 而且这些受害人大多来自治安差的区域
[18:26] Nobody wants to admit this kind of thing. 没人愿意承认这种事
[18:29] So,you’re screwed on the time limit. 所以时限问题你就绕不开
[18:31] And,uh, 并且
[18:33] even if you argue your way around that 就算你能绕过这个问题
[18:34] the charitable immunity statute caps damages at 20 grand. 慈善豁免法令规定索赔金额不超过2万元
[18:39] Twenty grand for molesting a child? 猥亵一个孩子交2万元就没事了
[18:43] That is the way the system is set up. Yes. 的确 这个体系就是这样运作的
[18:45] The Church is tough. 教会势力强大
[18:48] So,your best shot is to try these cases 你的最佳策略是向媒体
[18:51] in the press like I did on Porter. 曝光这些案子 波特案我就是这么干的
[18:54] Hmm. But,you know,most of the victims, 不过你得明白 大多数受害者
[18:56] they don’t wanna have anything to do with TV. 是不愿被电视曝光的
[18:58] And,uh, 而且
[18:59] Mitch isn’t exactly a people person. 米奇又不怎么招人喜欢
[19:03] Yeah,and if Garabedian can’t get his victims 是啊 一旦加拉贝迪安说服不了受害人
[19:06] to go before the press,then he’s really… 去诉诸媒体 案子就泡汤了
[19:09] That’s right. He has a long road ahead of him. 说得没错 他离成功还差得远呢
[19:12] My guess is he doesn’t have anything on Law. 我猜测他手上根本没有劳的把柄
[19:16] What? You think he’s bluffing or… 你认为他是虚张声势
[19:18] I think he’s grandstanding to cut a better deal. 我认为他是想引人注目 好谈个好条件
[19:23] Seems a bit reckless. 有点孤注一掷啊
[19:26] Have you met Mitch Garabedian? 你还没见过这位米奇·加拉贝迪安吧
[19:28] I asked you to write up that motion,Bill. I didn’t ask you to file it. 比尔 我只让你起草下动议 没让你把它发出去
[19:42] Hey,Bill,here’s the case files from yesterday. 嘿 比尔 这是昨天案子的文件
[19:55] Hi. 嗨
[19:58] -Who are you? -I’m Mike Rezendes from The Boston Globe. -你是 -麦克·雷然斯 波士顿环球报的
[20:00] I had an appointment with you about an hour ago. 我一小时前跟你预了约
[20:02] I can’t talk to you. I’m very busy. Sharon! 我没空和你谈 现在太忙了 莎伦
[20:04] No,no. She went out for coffee. She said she’d be right back. 她去买咖啡了 说等会儿回来
[20:06] I’m following up on an article. 我现在要跟踪一篇报道
[20:09] -The one in the Phoenix? -No. In the Globe. -凤凰报 的那篇 -不是 我们 环球报 的
[20:11] Did you see the one in the Phoenix? 你看了 凤凰报 的那篇吗
[20:13] -No,I didn’t. -I thought it was very good. -没 还没看 -我觉得写很不错
[20:14] I have a copy here somewhere. 我找下复印件给你
[20:16] That’s all right. I’ll track it down. 不用了 我自己会找来看
[20:18] I’m actually following up on a column 其实我跟踪的是一篇专栏稿
[20:19] that Eileen McNamara wrote about your suit. 艾琳·麦克纳马拉写你上诉的文章
[20:21] Suits. There are 84 of them. 个人上诉 总共有84个
[20:24] It’s not a class action. 不是集体诉讼
[20:25] You should get your facts straight. 你应该先搞清楚的
[20:26] No,you’re right. I should. 你说的对 我应该先做好功课的
[20:28] So I’m trying to get some background information on… 我现在想找一些背景资料
[20:30] You’re not recording this,are you? 你没有录音吧
[20:33] No,I wouldn’t do that without asking. 没有 要有你的许可我才会录音
[20:34] I can’t show you those Church’s documents if that’s what you’re after. 如果你来这是想看教会的文件 我现在拿不出来
[20:36] They’re under seal. 他们还在封存中
[20:38] Yeah,I know that. 是的 我知道
[20:40] Did you know that they tried to bring me up 你知道他们已经3次试图让
[20:41] before the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers three times? 马萨诸塞州律师监督委员会来办我
[20:44] They’re watching me very closely. 他们关注着我的一举一动
[20:46] -The Church? -Yeah. The Church. Yeah. -教会 -没错 就是教会
[20:48] They’d like to get me disbarred. In fact,put that away. 他们很想让我我丢掉律师执照 事实上 别记了
[20:52] -Put it away. -Sure. -别记了 -好的
[20:53] I don’t want you recording this in any way,shape or form. 我不想你对这次谈话作任何形式的记录
[20:55] Not on paper,not on tape,nothing. 别记纸上 别录音 什么都不行
[20:57] In fact,I probably shouldn’t even be speaking to you. So… 事实上 我现在可能都不该跟你谈的
[21:00] Look,Mr. Garabedian, 听我说 加拉贝迪安先生
[21:02] I know there’s things you cannot tell me, 我明白有些事你是不能跟我谈的
[21:05] but I also know there’s a story here. 不过我也知道这里面有故事
[21:06] And I think it’s an important story. 而且我认为是重磅故事
[21:08] I already talked to the Phoenix. 我已经都跟 凤凰报 说了
[21:10] Yeah,and there’s a reason I didn’t see it. 知道 可我没看是有原因的
[21:12] Nobody reads the Phoenix anymore. 凤凰报现在读者寥寥
[21:14] They’re broke. They don’t have any power. 他们破产了 没什么影响力
[21:16] The Globe does. 环球报 却截然相反
[21:18] If we cover this story,everybody will hear about it. 如果我们报道这个故事 会让所有人都知道
[21:22] The Church thinks in centuries,Mr. Rezendes. 教会历经数十个世纪 岿然不动 雷然斯先生
[21:25] Do you think your paper has the resources to take that on? 你觉得你们的报纸有实力去一搏吗
[21:28] Yeah,I do. 我觉得有
[21:30] But if you don’t mind me asking, 不过如果你不介意我问一句
[21:33] do you? 你有吗
[21:35] I can’t talk to you right now,Mr. Rezendes,I’m very,very busy. 我现在真没空谈 雷然斯先生 实在是太忙了
[21:41] -Sharon? Yeah. -Thank you. -莎伦 -谢谢你
[21:43] Can I at least talk to some of your clients? The victims? 至少让我和你的客户谈谈好吗 那些受害者
[21:46] I’d really like to do that. 我真的很想见见他们
[21:48] -Call me tomorrow,I gotta think about it. -Thank you. -明天再给我电话 我得考虑考虑 -谢谢
[21:50] -Thanks. -Yeah,yeah. -谢谢 -好的
[22:16] 一种熟悉的模式
[22:25] 87年受到性侵指控 波特现身马萨诸塞州法院
[22:44] I got more clips from the library. 我从图书馆又找到更多的剪报
[22:46] Leave ’em right there. 就丢在那
[22:48] Are you guys doing a story on the Church? 你们找些是要做教会的报道吗
[22:50] No,we are not doing a story on the Church. 不是 我们没在做教会的报道
[22:53] Matt,you find anything on this guy,Phil Saviano? 马特 你有找到菲尔·萨维亚诺这个人的资料吗
[22:56] No. Who is he? 没有 他是什么人
[22:58] He’s part of a victims’ organization. 隶属一个受害者组织
[23:00] Kurkjian did a story on him right after the Porter case. 柯吉恩在波特案后做过他的报道
[23:02] There’s a victims’ organization? 还有个受害者组织
[23:04] Yeah,it’s called SNAP. 是啊 叫SNAP
[23:06] It’s Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests. 全称是”神父性侵幸存者互助网”
[23:09] Crummy acronym. 这简称不怎么样
[23:13] -You want me to track him down? -Yeah. Bring him in. -你想让我找他吗 -恩 把他找来
[23:16] How much longer you need to get through the clips? 你还需要多长时间才能查完这些剪报文章
[23:18] I mean,a few days. There’s a lot. 我想还得要几天时间 挺多的
[23:20] -Lisa’s still sending up more. -Okay. -丽莎还在不停的送过来 -好的
[23:22] Hey,guys. I think I got another priest. 嘿 我想我又找到了另一个神父
[23:25] Liam Barrett. Molested some kids in Philly 利亚姆·巴雷特 在费城猥亵了不少小孩
[23:30] and was moved to Boston. 被调到了波士顿
[23:31] Did the same thing and was moved again. 继续作案后再被调走
[23:33] Really? That sounds like Geoghan. 是真的 听上去像吉欧根啊
[23:35] Is that one of our clips? 这是我们的剪报
[23:37] Yeah. Byline’s Diego Ribadeneira,1997. 是的 文章署名迪亚哥·里瓦德内拉 1997年
[23:39] Must’ve been back when he was working Religion. 肯定是他还在宗教版时做的报道
[23:42] -Was there any folo? -Not much. One short piece. -有后续报道吗 -没什么 就一则小报道
[23:45] Huh. The Church settled the case. 看上去教会摆平了案子
[23:50] Don’t you know Jim Sullivan? 你认识吉姆·沙利文吧
[23:52] Yeah. Why? 是的 咋啦
[23:54] Looks like the Church brought him in to help out. 看来教会请他帮的忙
[24:05] Jesus… 天啊
[24:07] Has anybody but Manny gotten the ball out of the infield? 除了曼尼还有人能把球打出内野吗
[24:10] -Nope. -Why do you even bother with that thing? -没人 -你居然还有心思整那些
[24:12] It distracts me from the game. 让我不那么纠结比赛
[24:14] Know what else is good for that? 不知道还有其他好方法吗
[24:16] Oh,yeah. Good idea. My round. I’ll be right back. 对啊 好点子 我请一轮啤酒 马上回来
[24:20] -Anybody want any food? -No. -有谁要吃点啥吗 -不要
[24:21] -I’m all set. -Hey,a hot dog. -我不需要 -嘿 给我买个热狗
[24:25] So you guys making any progress? 你们有取得进展吗
[24:27] -Absolutely. It’s a good story. -Why? -有啊 这个故事绝对轰动 -为什么
[24:30] Because you’re another lapsed Catholic pissed off at the Church? 因为你这个弃教徒也对教会不满吗
[24:32] -We’ve got a lot of good stuff. -Like what? -我们有很多好线索 -比如
[24:36] I’m just watching the game. Omertà. 我只关心比赛 啥也没听到
[24:39] They got another priest,Liam Barrett. 我们又发现一名神父 利亚姆·巴雷特
[24:41] We reported on him. 我们报道过他
[24:43] -I’m just saying,we did. -Okay, -我只是实话实说 -好吧
[24:44] but this guy was shuffled around from parish to parish every few years, 不过这家伙每隔几年就会从所在堂区调往别的堂区
[24:47] just like Geoghan and Porter. 就像吉欧根和波特一样
[24:49] I think there’s a pattern. 我觉得这模式很可疑
[24:51] Sounds thin. What else you got? 感觉没什么料 你们还找到些什么
[24:54] Sacha’s got another guy from a victims’ organization,Phil Saviano. 萨夏找到一个受害者组织里的人 菲尔·萨维亚诺
[24:57] From SNAP? Oh,boy. We reported on him,too. SNAP那个吧 我们也报道过他
[25:00] I thought you were watching the game,Steve. 史蒂夫 我以为你只关心比赛呢
[25:03] That guy’s pretty banged up,Mike. 那家伙太偏执了 麦克
[25:04] We did a couple stories on him. 我们做了几篇关于他的报道
[25:05] That guy would not stop writing letters. 那家伙没完没了的写信
[25:07] He wants a holy war. 想要大闹特闹
[25:08] What? So he’s not worth talking to? 那意思是就不要在他身上浪费时间了
[25:10] Where are you on Garabedian? 加拉贝迪安那你打探的如何
[25:11] I’m working on it. 还在想办法
[25:12] Robby said Macleish thinks he’s bluffing. 罗比说”麦克利什认为他是虚张声势”
[25:15] I think there’s something there,Ben. 我觉得这里面有情况 本
[25:17] Get me something solid,or I’m taking you off it. 你最好能找到些真凭实据 不然我得让你放弃
[25:19] I don’t want us chasing our tails on this. 我不希望你们在这上面做无用功
[25:30] Stay away from that trap. 别掉沙坑里
[25:32] You couldn’t reach that trap in a million years,partner. 你打一万杆也飞不到那沙坑里 伙计
[25:35] I’ve reached that trap before. 我以前打进去过
[25:37] Yeah? Now Paul,maybe. 是吗 现在看保罗的了
[25:40] -How we doing? -We’re good. -我们打得如何 -还行
[25:42] We’re two up in the front. 现在领先2杆
[25:44] Good. 很好
[25:45] How’s that new editor working out? 新来的总编如何
[25:47] Well,he doesn’t like baseball. 除了不喜欢棒球
[25:49] But he seems like a smart guy. 感觉他还是挺能干的
[25:53] Yeah,I read an article about him. 恩 我读到篇有关他的文章
[25:55] Said he’s the first Jewish editor at the Globe. 说他是 环球报 的首任犹太裔总编
[25:59] Must have been a slow news day. 就只有花边新闻可写了啊
[26:02] He got a family,this guy? 他有家庭吗
[26:03] No. He is not married. 没 他没结婚
[26:06] -Divorced? -I don’t think so,no. -离了 -我想应该没有吧
[26:09] So the new editor of the Globe is an unmarried man of the Jewish faith 这么说来 环球报 的新任总编是个讨厌棒球的
[26:12] who hates baseball? 未婚犹太裔
[26:14] -Yeah. -Should have given it to Ben. -对 -他们该提拔本的
[26:16] He’s a Bradlee,for crying out loud. 他可是布莱德里家的人
[26:18] Didn’t raise his hand fast enough,I guess. 我猜本可能手举得慢了点
[26:22] Hey,by the way, 随便问一下
[26:23] I’ve been reading about this priest,Father Barrett. 我看了这个神父的报道 神父巴雷特
[26:25] Said you were involved with that. 说你有和他打过交道
[26:27] Barrett,yeah. Bad egg. 恩 巴雷特 是个人渣
[26:30] Lake Street asked for help,I pitched in. 神学院请求我的帮助 我就加入了
[26:33] Victims said Cardinal Law knew about Barrett when he came from Philly. 受害者声称主教劳知道巴雷特从费城调来的内情
[26:37] Is that true? 是真的吗
[26:39] You know I can’t talk about the case,Robby. 罗比 你知道我不可以谈案子的事
[26:43] Off the record? 私下谈谈行吗
[26:45] Off the record I can’t talk about it. 私下我也不可以谈
[26:47] -All right. -This related to the lawsuit? -好吧 -这是因为起诉的事
[26:50] You know about that? 你知道了
[26:53] Look, 好吧
[26:55] I don’t know this guy Baron or what his agenda is. 我不认识巴伦这人 或者他打的什么主意
[26:57] Frankly,I don’t care. 坦白说我也不在乎
[27:00] I just don’t want to see you taking a bullet for him. 我只是不希望你去给他当炮灰
[27:03] I think you’re away. 你还别插手吧
[27:10] -Put it over here. -Let’s go. Let’s go. -放那边去 -好了走吧
[27:11] So the other day I was on the World Wide Web. 有一天我打开互联网
[27:15] Anything you want to know. It’s right there. 你想要知道什么 那上面都找得到
[27:19] Now,I have to admit that as a priest, 作为一名神父 此刻我得坦白说
[27:21] this makes me a little nervous. 这让我有些不安
[27:24] Should I be worried about job security? 我得担心自己的工作前景吗
[27:29] I don’t think so. 应该不用吧
[27:30] You see,knowledge is one thing, 你们得明白 知识是重要
[27:34] but faith… 可信仰
[27:35] Faith is another. 信仰更加重要
[27:52] Hey. 嘿
[27:54] Hey. 嗨
[27:57] Shouldn’t you be golfing or something? 你不是应该去高尔夫什么的吗
[28:00] Golfing’s not a verb. 是打高尔夫
[28:02] And I couldn’t get a tee time. 我没预约到开球时间
[28:04] Is that what they call it? “Tee time”? 他们是这样叫的”开球时间”
[28:06] They also call it “a leisure activity.” You ought to try it,Mike. 他们也称之为”休闲活动”你可以尝试下 麦克
[28:10] -I do. I run. -Yeah,you run to work. -有啊 我跑步 -是啊 你跑来工作了
[28:16] So why are you here today? 那你今天来这干嘛
[28:18] Going over these clips of Saviano. 重温这些有关萨维亚诺的剪报文章
[28:20] Yep,Ben and Steve think it’s a dead end. 史蒂夫和本认为那是个死胡同
[28:22] They gave me a bunch of crap about it at the game. 看比赛时他们还为这说了我一通
[28:24] Yeah,Ben emailed me. 我知道 本发邮件给我了
[28:26] -He did? -Yeah. -他发了 -恩
[28:29] He said we should let it go. 他建议我们放弃
[28:31] What do you wanna do? 那你怎么打算的
[28:33] I wanna bring Saviano in. 我们把萨维亚诺找来
[28:35] So,just ignore those guys? 那就是无视他们了
[28:41] I think we’ve got to start ignoring everybody on this one. 我觉得这事上我们得无视所有人的想法
[28:44] I’m good with that. 我没问题
[28:50] Do you think Marty has any idea what’s coming down the pike? 你觉得马蒂知道这会引出的后果吗
[28:54] Nope. I don’t think he cares either. 不知道吧 我觉得他也不会在乎
[28:57] That’s refreshing. 让人倍感新鲜
[28:58] Yeah. 是啊
[29:02] Unless he’s wrong. 除非他错了
[29:22] I’ve always been fascinated with the newspaper business. 我一直都很向往报纸行业
[29:26] I used to sit in on the lectures with the Nieman fellows 我还在哈佛时 常常和尼曼学者
[29:29] when I was at Harvard. 一同听课
[29:31] I read that you were an editor once. 我了解你曾经当过编辑
[29:34] Oh,yes. 是的
[29:37] Yeah,that was a very long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了
[29:39] The Mississippi Register. 密西西比记录报
[29:42] Small,diocesan newspaper. 教区的小报纸
[29:46] But for a 30-year-old pastor,it was a big responsibility. 可对一个30岁的神父来说 感觉责任重大
[29:52] Too much at times. 有时候过于沉重
[29:54] How so? 此话怎讲
[29:57] I was close with the Evers brothers. 我和埃弗斯兄弟关系很好
[30:00] We took a stand on civil rights. 我们共同捍卫公民权利
[30:02] Our readership was not pleased. 可我们的读者并不买账
[30:06] They saw me as a meddling outsider. 他们视我为一个多管闲事的外人
[30:09] I can imagine. 我能体会
[30:11] Tough seat to sit in, 处事不容易啊
[30:13] especially in a small town. 特别是在小城镇
[30:16] I think you’ll find that Boston’s still a small town,too,Marty, 马蒂 你可能会发现波士顿在很多方面也表现得
[30:20] in many ways. 像个小城镇
[30:23] But if I can be of any help,Marty,don’t hesitate to ask. 马蒂 如果我能帮得上什么忙的话 尽管开口找我
[30:28] I find that the city flourishes 我发现城市要想繁荣
[30:31] when its great institutions work together. 离不开它里面伟大机构的齐心协力
[30:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:36] Personally I’m of the opinion that for a paper to best perform its function, 不过我个人观点是一份报纸想要成功运作
[30:40] it really needs to stand alone. 必须保持独立自主
[30:45] Ah. Of course. 那是当然
[30:48] But my offer still stands. 不过我的提议没有时效
[30:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:53] Come in. 请进
[30:58] Thank you,Maureen. 谢谢 莫林
[31:02] A little gift,Marty. 一份薄礼 马蒂
[31:05] Think of it as a Cardinal’s guide to the city of Boston. 你可以把它当作主教我的波士顿指南
[31:15] 《天主教会教理问答》
[31:26] I’m here to see Sacha Pfeiffer. 我来见萨夏·法伊弗
[31:28] -Your name? -Phil Saviano. -你的名字 -菲尔·萨维亚诺
[31:30] Okay,just a minute. 好的 请稍等下
[31:34] So am I the first survivor you’ve talked to? 那我是你们会见的第一个幸存者
[31:36] Yeah,Phil. You are. 菲尔 你说的没错
[31:37] Okay,well… 那好
[31:40] First of all,let me say thank you for having me in today. 首先 我得感谢你们今天邀请我来
[31:44] And I want you to know 另外 我想让你们知道
[31:45] that you have the full cooperation of my organization,SNAP. 我们的受害者组织SNAP会全力配合你们的工作
[31:48] How many members are in your organization,Phil? 菲尔 你们的组织有多少成员
[31:50] We had 11 at our last chapter meeting… 上次分会我们有11名成员
[31:52] Uh,no,10. Karen just moved. 噢 10人 凯伦搬走了
[31:56] You had a woman in your group? 你们还有女性成员
[31:57] Of course there was a woman. They don’t discriminate, 当然有女性 他们可不会搞性别歧视
[31:59] not when it comes to abuse. 特别是性侵行为
[32:00] And this has nothing to do with being gay. 而且跟是不是同性恋完全没关系
[32:02] What this is,is priests using the collar to rape kids. 就是简单的神父利用身份来强奸小孩
[32:05] Kids. Boys and girls. 男孩 女孩都不放过
[32:14] I was 11, 我11岁时
[32:16] and I was preyed upon by Father David Holley in Worcester. 被神父大卫·霍利性侵
[32:20] And I don’t mean prayed for. I mean preyed upon. 那可不是被祝福 是被性侵
[32:25] Are any of you Catholic? 你们有谁是天主教徒吗
[32:26] I was raised Catholic. Now I go to my wife’s Presbyterian church. 我从小受的是天主教教育 现在陪妻子一同去基督教长老会
[32:31] I’m lapsed. 我弃教了
[32:33] I go to church with my grandmother sometimes. 不过时不时会陪奶奶去教堂
[32:35] It’s safe to say we were all raised Catholic,but now… 我们都是天主教家庭出身没错 不过现在嘛
[32:39] Not so much. 算不上了
[32:40] Okay. Well,let me tell you. 那好 我可以告诉你们
[32:43] When you’re a poor kid from a poor family,religion counts for a lot. 如果你是穷人家的小孩 宗教地位很重
[32:46] And when a priest pays attention to you,it’s a big deal. 而当一个神父留意到你时 那可了不得
[32:50] He asks you to collect the hymnals 他叫你帮忙收下圣歌集
[32:51] or take out the trash,you feel special. 或者倒下垃圾 你感觉被特别关照
[32:54] It’s like God asking for help. 就好像主请求你的帮助
[32:56] So maybe it’s a little weird when he tells you a dirty joke, 所以他跟你讲黄段子时 你只是觉得有点不对劲
[32:59] but now you got a secret together,so you go along. 可那是你们共同的秘密了 于是你默许合作
[33:04] Then he shows you a porno mag,and you go along. 然后他会给你看色情杂志 你继续默许合作
[33:07] And you go along,and you go along, 你这事合作 那事也合作
[33:09] until one day he asks you to jerk him off or give him a blow job. 直到他让你给他手淫或口交的一刻
[33:13] And so you go along with that,too, 于是你又乖乖合作了
[33:15] because you feel trapped, 因为你感觉无法自拔
[33:16] because he has groomed you. 因为他一手调教了你
[33:19] How do you say no to God,right? 很难拒绝天主 对吧
[33:22] See, 这么说吧
[33:24] it is important to understand that this is not just physical abuse, 重要的是明白这不仅仅是对肉体的侵犯
[33:27] it’s spiritual abuse,too. 也是对心理的侵犯
[33:29] And when a priest does this to you,he robs you of your faith. 当一个神父对你犯下这种事 他就剥夺了你的信仰
[33:34] So you reach for the bottle or the needle. 于是你借助酒精或是毒品来麻痹自己
[33:37] Or if those don’t work,you jump off a bridge. 如果那样也无法解脱 你就只能跳桥自尽
[33:39] That’s why we call ourselves survivors. 这就是我们称自己幸存者的缘由
[33:41] Have you read Jason Berry’s book? 你们看过杰森·贝里的书吗
[33:42] He wrote about the Gauthe case in Louisiana? 写的是路易斯安娜州的戈特案
[33:44] -Uh,that’s “G”… -G-A-U-T-H-E. -G什么 -G-e-t-e
[33:47] Here. And talk to Richard Sipe. 这有理查德·赛培的联系方式
[33:49] He worked in one of the Church’s treatment centers. 他在一家教会治疗中心工作
[33:51] He’s an ex-priest, 他以前是名神父
[33:53] married a nun. 娶了个修女
[33:55] Here. 这个
[33:57] This is his testimony from the Kos case. 这是他在科斯案上的证词
[33:58] Uh,Phil,what’s a treatment center? 菲尔 你说的治疗中心是什么
[34:00] It’s where they send priests when they get caught. 是他们安置那些丑行败露的神父的地方
[34:02] This is all right here in the box, 全在这盒子里了
[34:03] I sent this all to you guys five years ago. 我5年前就把这一切都寄给了你们
[34:06] Uh,to the Globe? Who did you send it to? 我们 环球报 你寄给谁了
[34:11] I don’t wanna say who,but they said that they weren’t interested. 我不想说是谁 不过他们回复说不感兴趣
[34:14] Uh,but Phil,we did run a couple of stories on you. 可是 菲尔 我们有做过几篇关于你的报道
[34:16] I saw them in the clips. 我在剪报上看到了
[34:17] Yeah,but to be completely frank,it wasn’t enough. 是的 可是坦白说吧 那完全不够
[34:22] You guys gotta understand, 你们得明白
[34:25] this is big. 这事太严重了
[34:26] This is not just Boston. It’s the whole country. It’s the whole world. 不只是限在波士顿 而是波及全国 全球
[34:30] And it goes right up to the Vatican. 而且直指梵蒂冈
[34:32] Do you have any proof of that,Phil? 菲尔 你能拿出什么证据吗
[34:34] No,not yet. But think about it,there are so many of them. 还拿不出 可是仔细想想吧 他们可是到处都是
[34:37] How else could they have hidden it for so long? 不然他们怎么能隐藏这么久
[34:39] -So many what? -Priests! -都谁啊 -神父
[34:42] Priests! 神父
[34:44] I know of 13 right here in Boston. 光波士顿我就知道13个
[34:47] You know 13 priests in Boston who have molested children? 你知道在波士顿就有13个猥亵小孩的神父
[34:50] Yeah,why do you keep repeating everything I say? 是啊 你干嘛要重复我的话
[34:53] I just like to clarify things. 我只是想搞清楚
[34:55] Maybe you should have clarified it five years ago 或许你5年前就该搞清楚
[34:57] when I sent you all of this stuff! 那时我把这一切都寄给了你们
[34:58] It’s all right here! 全都在这里了
[35:09] May I use your bathroom? 可以用下你们的洗手间吗
[35:11] Yeah,sure,Phil. 当然可以 菲尔
[35:13] Come on. 跟我来
[35:21] Well,what do you think? 你们的看法是
[35:24] Well,the guy,he’s got an agenda,that’s for sure. 这家伙目的是很明确的
[35:26] -You think? -He’s obviously been through a lot. -你这么认为 -他明显经历了不少事
[35:28] But he’s smart,and if he’s right about 13 priests… 不过挺有头脑 而且他说的13个神父的事如果是真的
[35:30] Yeah,it might be a big “if” with this guy. 恩 得先确定他说的是否属实
[35:32] Do a background check on him, 调查下他的背景
[35:34] and follow up with some of the other survivors of his group. 另外再找这个组织的其他成员谈谈
[35:36] I’ll track down this ex-priest,Sipe. 我去找下这个前神父赛培
[35:38] Okay,but stay on Garabedian. That’s more important. 好吧 不过加拉贝迪安也要继续跟进 那个更重要
[35:41] Garabedian,what a pain in the ass. 加拉贝迪安 真是个麻烦的家伙
[35:43] You can be a pain in the ass,Mike. 麦克 你有时也挺麻烦的
[35:58] Mitchell,what a surprise. How are you? 米奇 怎么这么巧 最近如何啊
[36:00] I’m fine,Mr. Rezendes. Good. 我很好 雷然斯先生
[36:02] You know,I haven’t heard back from you. I left you a couple of messages. 那好 我给你留了好多次言 可一直没收到你的回音
[36:05] I know. I’ve been very busy. I don’t have time for calls. 我知道 不过我实在是太忙了 没工夫和你谈
[36:07] Oh,jeez,I’m sure you don’t. 天啊 我相信你很忙
[36:08] Listen,listen,Mitch,let me talk to a couple of the victims. 不过听我说好吗 米奇 让我跟几个受害者谈谈行吗
[36:11] You could sit in on the interview, 你可以陪同采访
[36:13] and if you’re not happy,you could kill it. 如果你对采访不满意 可以随时终止
[36:14] I spoke to my clients,and they don’t want to be in the press. I’m sorry. 我跟我的客户说过 可他们不愿意上媒体 很抱歉
[36:17] I get that,but I don’t need to name names. 我理解 不过我可以不提他们的名字
[36:20] -I don’t believe you,Mr. Rezendes. -I’m sure you don’t. -我信不过你 雷然斯先生 -你有你的理由
[36:22] -I don’t. -Listen,Mitchell. -我信不过你 -听我说 米奇
[36:23] Look,Mr. Rezendes,please… 雷然斯先生 请别
[36:25] I’m not writing a profile here. 我不是要写受害人什么的
[36:26] -I’m working on something bigger. -Bigger? -我是在做个更轰动的 -轰动
[36:28] I don’t know what that means. 我不清楚那是什么意思
[36:30] I’m not supposed to tell you this, 我不该向你透露这个的
[36:31] but I’m digging around for Spotlight. 我其实是替《焦点》挖材料
[36:35] -Spotlight’s on this? -Yeah,we’re looking into it, -《焦点》要做这个 -是的 我们正在进行调查
[36:37] but you gotta help me. 可是你得帮帮我
[36:38] You gotta let me talk to some of these victims,please. 你一定要让我跟这些受害者谈谈 求你了
[36:44] Please. 求你了
[36:49] Come back tomorrow. 9:30 a.m. 明天早上9点半再过来
[36:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:05] -Ms. Pfeiffer? -Joe? -法伊弗女士 -乔
[37:07] -Hi. -Oh,shoot. -嗨 -糟糕
[37:08] -Oh,that’s okay. -Sorry. -没事的 -抱歉
[37:09] -No,no problem. -Please sit. -没事的 -请坐
[37:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:12] Is this table okay? 需要换桌子吗
[37:13] This is perfect. 这就挺好的
[37:15] I had a muffin while I was waiting. 我边等边吃了个松饼
[37:18] Two,actually. 实话说是2个
[37:20] -I eat when I’m nervous. -I do that,too,actually. -我紧张时就想着吃 -其实我也是一样
[37:23] I hope I’m not late. Phil told me 1:00. 我没迟到吧 菲尔跟我说的是1点钟
[37:27] No,you’re fine. I got here early. 没有 你来的很准时 是我先到这
[37:30] About an hour. 提前1小时来的
[37:34] Um,would you mind if I took some notes? Would that be all right? 你不介意我作些记录吧 那样有问题吗
[37:42] You don’t mind if I take some notes,do you? 你不介意我作下记录吧
[37:45] -Are you going to use my name? -No. -你要提我的名字吗 -不会
[37:48] Not if you don’t want me to. No. 没你许可是不会的
[37:50] I just had a kid. 我的小孩
[37:52] He’s only one,but I’m not sure I want him to know about this. 才刚1岁 我还不确定想不想让他知道
[37:56] Sure. I get that. 明白 完全能理解
[37:57] You can stop this interview at any time,Patrick. 帕特里克 你可以随时终止这个采访
[38:00] -All right? -Okay. -好吗 -好的
[38:04] Go ahead with your notes. 你可以作记录
[38:06] Okay. So,um… 好的 那么
[38:10] Where’d you live when it first happened? 最早发生时你住在哪里
[38:13] In the projects,over in Hyde Park. 海德公园旁的一处住所
[38:16] Over by the Stop & Shop? 超市过去一点
[38:18] Yeah,you know it? 是的 你去过那
[38:20] Yeah,I drove a cab for a few years. 是的 我开过几年出租车
[38:22] Open early. Bad coffee,right? 那开门早 咖啡难喝 对吧
[38:25] Yeah,I guess. 应该是吧
[38:28] How old were you when it happened? 那事发生时你多大
[38:31] I was 12. 我12岁
[38:34] Just after my dad killed himself. 就在我爸自杀后
[38:36] Ah,jeez. 天啊
[38:38] He was a real piece of shit. 他是个烂人
[38:40] And my mom,she wasn’t so stable either. 而我妈也不怎么正常
[38:43] -How do you mean? -I mean,she was nuts. -你的意思是 -我意思是她疯了
[38:45] -She was a schizophrenic. -Same shit. -是精神分裂 -还不是一回事
[38:51] When did you first meet Geoghan? 你第一次见吉欧根是什么时候
[38:53] Well,my sister, 是我姐姐
[38:56] she saw him over in the Dunkin’ Donuts. 她买甜甜圈时遇到他
[38:58] Tells him about my old man passing,and he rushed right over. 跟他说了我爸刚去世的事情 他立马就过来了
[39:01] And there was this nun,Sister Barbara, 有个叫芭芭拉的修女
[39:03] and she ran this group for kids from troubled families. 她负责一个专收问题家庭孩子的机构
[39:07] Where was that? 是在什么地方
[39:08] -St. Ambrose in Dorchester. -Okay. -多尔切斯特的安布罗斯街 -好的
[39:12] She’s the one who introduced me to Father Shanley. 是她把我介绍给神父尚利的
[39:16] He was a street priest. 他是上门传教的神父
[39:18] Long hair. Very hip. 长发 很嬉皮的样子
[39:21] He invited me to his apartment in Back Bay. 他邀请我去他后湾区的家里
[39:23] -Where in Back Bay? -Beacon Street. -后湾区在哪 -在灯塔街
[39:26] Beacon. Okay. 灯塔街 好的
[39:28] Are you from here? 你是本地人吗
[39:30] Uh,no. I grew up in Ohio,but my mom’s from Southie. 不是 我在俄亥俄州长大 不过我妈是南波士顿的
[39:32] Okay,so you get it. I’d never even seen Back Bay. 那你应该明白 我从来都没去过后湾区
[39:38] So what happened on that first visit,Joe? 那第一次拜访发生了什么 乔
[39:41] Well,he was very nice at first, 一开始气氛很融洽
[39:43] very funny,very casual. 很幽默也很随意
[39:46] And I think he could tell I was gay, 我觉得他看出我是同性恋
[39:49] so he showed me this mobile he had,like,over a baby’s crib? 于是他给我看他的风动饰物 像挂在婴儿床上的那种
[39:54] But with different words. 不过上面的词却完全不同
[39:56] “Homosexual,transsexual,bisexual.” “同性恋 变性人 双性恋之类的”
[39:59] Okay,and did you know you were gay at that time,Joe? 好的 那你当时知道自己是同性恋吗
[40:02] Yeah. 知道
[40:04] But that wasn’t information I was sharing with anybody. 不过这个秘密我没跟任何人说
[40:06] Not in Dorchester. 在多尔切斯特肯定不敢
[40:09] Okay. 那好
[40:10] So,what happened after he showed you the mobile? 他给你看了风动饰物后发生了什么
[40:14] Well,I was a little freaked out. 我有点吓到了
[40:16] I think he could tell, 我觉得他看穿我了
[40:19] so he said,”You know what’ll help is if we play strip poker.” 他于是提议我玩脱衣扑克 说那样可以缓解气氛
[40:24] Course I lost. 我根本不是对手
[40:27] And,uh,things went on from there. 接下来事情就一发不可收拾了
[40:31] Can you tell me specifically what happened? 你能具体告诉我发生了什么吗
[40:34] Specifically,he… 具体说 他
[40:37] He molested me. 他猥亵了我
[40:42] Joe,I think that the language is going to be so important here. 乔 我认为在这里用的语言是重中之重
[40:46] We can’t sanitize this. Just saying “molest” isn’t enough. 我们不能一笔带过 只说猥亵是不够的
[40:49] People need to know what actually happened. 大家得知道具体发生了什么
[40:55] -We should probably get these to go. -Right. -我们应该喝点咖啡再继续 -那好
[40:58] Geoghan shows up,and my mom,you know,she’s… 吉欧根出现在我家 我妈 她简直
[41:02] She’s thrilled. I mean… 激动得不得了
[41:04] This was like God showing up,you know? 就好像主大驾光临一样 明白吗
[41:07] Sure. Right. 恩 明白
[41:08] So what happened then? 那之后发生了什么
[41:12] You really want to hear this shit? 你真的想听这些恶心的事
[41:14] Yeah. Yeah,Patrick,I do. 是的 帕特里克 我当然要听
[41:25] He offers to take me to get ice cream. 他提出要请我吃冰淇淋
[41:27] And,you know,he’s a priest. I’m a kid,so I go. 他是个神父 而我小孩一个 就跟他走了
[41:31] -Sure. -So we’re driving home and he… -明白 -于是在送我回家的路上 他
[41:37] He starts patting my leg, 他开始拍我的腿
[41:41] you know,then 然后
[41:44] his hand just slides right up,and he grabs my dick. 他的手就直接滑了上去 抓住了我的生殖器
[41:50] You know,I just froze up. I was fucking petrified,I couldn’t move. 我一下就僵住了 吓得动都不敢动
[41:55] I didn’t know what to do. I was just a little kid. 我一个小孩 根本不知道该怎么办
[42:00] Yeah. 是的
[42:06] You know,I never even touched my ice cream. 我根本碰都没碰我的冰淇淋
[42:08] It just melted down my arm. 就让它化了我一手
[42:17] Did you,um… 那你
[42:20] Did you see him again after that? 你之后还有见他吗
[42:27] Yeah. 有
[42:32] All right. That’s good. Let’s stop there for now. 好了 很不错 今天就到这吧
[42:36] Sure. 好的
[42:37] He said it was a way to make me more comfortable with my body. 他说这样可以令我对自己的身体感到更加自在
[42:42] So what happened after that? 那之后又发生了什么
[42:44] Well,he took off his clothes,and he said, 他脱掉身上的衣服 然后说
[42:46] “I’ve been so depressed, “我心情很低落
[42:48] “but maybe you can cheer me up and give me a blow job.” 或许你可以给我口交好让我开心开心”
[42:50] Classy guy. 很能装的家伙
[42:54] -And did you? -Yeah. -那你照做了吗 -是的
[42:57] I know what you must be thinking,like,why would I ever do that 我知道你肯定会有些想法 比如我为什么要那样做
[43:00] to some creepy guy who’s 30 years older than me,but… 跟这个变态 还比我大30岁 不过
[43:03] What you have to understand is that this is the first time in my life 你得明白这是在我生命里头一回
[43:06] that someone told me that it was okay to be gay. Mmm-hmm. 有人告诉我同性恋并没什么不好
[43:09] And it was a priest. Right. 而且还是名神父
[43:12] So you had oral sex. Did you have intercourse? 那你给他口交了 有发生性关系吗
[43:17] Yes. 有
[43:18] Not then,but later. 不是当时 后来的事了
[43:21] It really messed me up. 那真的毁了我
[43:25] I’m sober now,but that… That was the beginning of it all. 我现在洁身自爱 不过那就是一切噩梦的开始
[43:31] It’s very confusing,you know, 那让人非常困惑 明白吗
[43:33] to be introduced to sex like that and then… 以那样的方式去了解性爱 然后
[43:37] And then to be attracted to men,it’s… 然后从此喜欢上男人
[43:42] I’m sorry. I knew I was gonna do this. 真抱歉 我就知道自己会这样
[43:44] -Oh,I’m sorry. -Don’t be sorry. -很抱歉 -不用道歉
[43:46] It’s okay,Joe. It’s okay. 没事的 乔 没事的
[43:49] Of course there is a church right there. 当然那边就是个教堂
[43:51] And a playground. 还带个游乐场
[43:53] Joe,did you ever try and tell anyone? 乔 你有告诉过任何人吗
[43:56] Like who? A priest? 告诉谁 神父吗
[43:59] Can I use your phone? 我能用下你的电话吗
[44:01] Yeah,sure. You know where it is. 当然可以 去用就是了
[44:04] You can use my name if you want. 你想的话就提我的名字
[44:07] Thanks,Patrick. 谢谢 帕特里克
[44:09] Don’t thank me,just get these assholes,will you? 不用谢我 要把这些人渣绳之以法 好吗
[44:18] He’s one of the lucky ones. 他是幸运者之一
[44:21] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[44:31] Do you want a cup of tea,Sacha? 你要杯茶吗 萨夏
[44:33] I’m okay,Nana. Thanks. Okay. 不用了 奶奶 谢谢
[44:38] -Hello. -Hi,Joe,it’s Sacha Pfeiffer. -你好 -嗨 乔 是我 萨夏·法伊弗
[44:40] -Hi,Sacha. How are you? -I’m good,thanks. -萨夏 你好吗 -我很好 谢谢
[44:43] Listen,Joe,I just wanted to follow up on one thing. 乔 我只是想再问清楚一件事
[44:46] You talked to Phil Saviano about all of this,right? 这些事你都给菲尔·萨维亚诺讲过 对吧
[44:48] Yeah,I did. I went to a couple of SNAP meetings. 恩 讲过 我参加过几次SNAP的会议
[44:51] And did Phil ever suggest you do anything about it? 那菲尔有建议你采取什么行动吗
[44:54] No. 没有
[44:55] The meetings weren’t really about that. 会议并不是讨论那些的
[44:57] I mean,a couple of them had gone to a lawyer, 我们的成员里有找过律师的
[44:59] but I didn’t think it was worth it. 可我并不认为值得尝试
[45:01] Why not? 为什么不
[45:02] There were just so many forms to fill out. 有太多填不完的表格
[45:04] It was overwhelming,you know. 让人难以承受 明白吗
[45:05] And he said it could only get me a small settlement,so… 并且他说最多只能帮我索赔一小笔钱
[45:08] -Who,who said that? -The lawyer told me that. -谁跟你说的 -律师跟我说的
[45:11] So you did go and see a lawyer? 那你还是找了律师
[45:15] Yeah,but I didn’t end up using him, 是的 不过我最后并没有请他
[45:17] so I didn’t think it was important. 我认为那并不重要
[45:19] I’m sorry. I’m not trying to hide anything. 抱歉 我并不是想隐瞒什么
[45:21] No,I know,Joe. 不用 乔 我能理解
[45:23] Do remember his name? The lawyer? 你记得那个律师的名字吗
[45:25] No,but maybe Phil would know. 不记得了 菲尔或许知道
[45:28] The guy was on TV a lot during the Porter case. 那家伙在波特案时经常上电视
[45:31] He was handsome. 还挺帅的
[45:32] Was it Eric Macleish? 是叫埃里克·麦克利什吗
[45:34] Yeah,that’s it. Macleish. 对 就是他 麦克利什
[45:36] I thought he was very handsome. 我觉得他很帅
[45:41] -Hey. -Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[45:43] I was just in the newsroom. Judge Sweeney set a date for the hearing. 我刚从编辑部听到 法官斯维尼定下了听证会的日期
[45:47] Really? When? 真的 哪一天
[45:48] Two weeks,in Springfield. 两周后 在斯普林菲尔德
[45:50] Canellos started a pool. Ten bucks to get in. 坎内罗斯开了个10元入场的盘
[45:53] Anyone picking the Globe? 有人下注 环球报 吗
[45:55] He’s only taking bets on how fast Sweeney rules against us. 他只赌斯维尼多快会判我们输
[45:59] -Robby. -Hi,it’s me. -罗比 -嗨 是我
[46:01] -Did you get my message? -I did. -你收到我发的消息没 -收到了
[46:02] Looks like Father Shanley could be our fourth priest. 神父尚利可能是我们的第四位目标
[46:05] Yeah,I think he is. 是的 我也这么认为
[46:06] Did you follow up with Macleish? 你有继续查麦克利什吗
[46:08] I just talked to Phil. 我刚跟菲尔通过电话
[46:09] He said Macleish dealt with a number of these cases. 他说麦克利什接手了好多起这类案子
[46:11] -Guess he forgot to mention that. -Yeah. -我猜他忘了跟我们提及此事 -是啊
[46:14] I’m gonna go to the courthouse tomorrow, 我明天会去法院瞧瞧
[46:15] see if I can find any cases he settled against the Church. 看能不能找到任何他代理的教会案子的记录
[46:18] All right. Call me after you do. Good night. 好的 找到的话就通知我 再见
[46:21] Okay,good night. 好的 再见
[46:25] Hey. 嗨
[46:26] You wanted to chat? 你想找我谈谈
[46:28] Yeah,I’m late for a dinner. You wanna walk me out? 恩 我赶不上晚餐了 你可以陪我一起出去吗
[46:30] Sure. 好啊
[46:33] Jeez. 天啊
[46:34] -Does this guy ever go home? -Apparently not. -那家伙有回过家吗 -明显没有
[46:36] I got guys who won’t leave till he does. 我有些手下不敢比他早走
[46:38] He’s wearing out the goddamn newsroom. 编辑部的人要被他累死了
[46:40] Where are we on Geoghan? 吉欧根案我们查到哪了
[46:42] Following up on more victims. 正查找更多的受害者
[46:44] Hey,I want to expand the investigation. 我想扩大调查范围
[46:46] -Why? -We got a fourth priest. -为什么 -我们又找到第4名神父
[46:48] There might be as many as 13. 而且可能会多达13人
[46:50] -Thirteen? -Yeah. 13人 -是啊
[46:52] -Who’s your source? -Phil Saviano. -来源是谁 -菲尔·萨维亚诺
[46:55] -Oh,Jesus Christ,Robby,I told Mike… -I know,I know… -天啊 罗比 我跟麦克说过 -我知道的
[46:58] I think Saviano might be legit,Ben. 我觉得萨维亚诺说的是实话 本
[47:01] You wanna elaborate on that? 你能给我解释下吗
[47:03] No. Not really. 不 还不行
[47:06] It just feels like this thing’s stacking up. It’s my gut. 只是感觉这些线索开始连起来了 是我的直觉
[47:12] -Okay. -Okay. Good. -好吧 -那就好
[47:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:25] Hello? 喂
[47:26] -Mr. Rezendes? -Uh,yeah. Who’s this? -雷然斯先生 -是的 你是哪位
[47:29] It’s Richard Sipe. 我是理查德·赛培
[47:31] -Oh,yeah. Hey,Richard,how are you? -I’m good. -哦 你好啊 理查德 -我很好
[47:34] Uh,thanks for calling. Look… 感谢你打电话过来
[47:36] Phil Saviano gave me your name. 是菲尔·萨维亚诺给我你的联系方式
[47:38] I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions. 我想能不能问你几个问题
[47:41] -Of course. Yeah. -Great. -当然可以 -那太好了
[47:43] So,Phil told me that you were working 菲尔告诉我你在巴尔的摩的
[47:45] at one of the Church’s treatment centers in Baltimore? 一所教会治疗中心工作
[47:48] Yes. The Seton Psychiatric Institute. 是的 西顿精神病研究所
[47:51] It was run by the Daughters of Charity. 由仁爱修女会运作
[47:53] And,uh,when was that,Richard? 那是什么时候的事 理查德
[47:57] Well,I started my psychotherapy fellowship there in 1965, 我1965年开始我的精神疗法研究员职位
[48:02] and I was there for five years, 我在那做了5年
[48:03] but I spent the next 30 studying abusive priests and their victims. 然后在那之后的30年里研究性侵神父和他们的受害者
[48:07] Really? 真的
[48:08] And that’s been your sole focus? 那你就是你唯一的研究项目
[48:11] Look,Mike, 听我说 麦克
[48:13] the Church wants us to believe that it’s just a few bad apples. 教会想让我们相信这只是少数的害群之马
[48:16] But it’s a much bigger problem than that. 可实际情况要严重的多
[48:18] How much bigger,Richard? 有多严重 理查德
[48:19] Well,based on the research, 根据我的研究
[48:21] I would classify it as a recognizable psychiatric phenomenon. 我会把它定义为可辨认的精神病现象
[48:26] That’s big. 那么严重啊
[48:33] -Hey,Mac. -Hey. -嗨 马克 -嗨
[48:34] If I wanted historical data on a priest, 如果我想找神父的历史数据
[48:37] parishes he’d been assigned to, 像他被派往哪些堂区
[48:38] where would I find that? 我该去哪找
[48:39] The Geoghan case? It’s all in the clips. Lisa has the source material. 和吉欧根案有关 剪报里都有啊 丽莎可以给你原件
[48:42] Yeah,what if it was for another priest? 恩 如果我想找另一个神父呢
[48:44] One that hadn’t been in the papers. 没报道过的那种
[48:45] -You’re looking at another priest? -Who’re you looking at? -还要找别的神父 -你现在要找谁
[48:48] Any ideas? 有建议吗
[48:50] Oh,come on,Matt,you’re not going to tell me? 马特 不是吧 跟我还保密啊
[48:53] I gotta get to a meeting. Thanks,Mac. 我得赶去开会了 谢谢 马克
[48:54] Hey,Steve. 嘿 斯蒂夫
[48:57] The archdiocese puts out an annual directory. 大主教区每年都发布花名录
[48:59] -Every priest and parish. -That’s great. -记录堂区的所有神父 -太好了
[49:02] Do these go back any further than ’98? 这里有98年以前的吗
[49:04] Oh,yeah. Going back to the ’80s in the mez. 有啊 夹楼层里有80年代的
[49:06] Beyond that you gotta go to the BPL. 再早一些的你就得去波士顿图书馆找了
[49:08] -In the mez,huh? Thanks,Lisa. -You bet. -在夹楼层啊 谢谢你 丽莎 -错不了
[49:12] He said they all target the same kind of kid. 他说他们下手的小孩都很类似
[49:14] Low-income families,absentee fathers,broken homes. 贫困家庭 父爱缺失 离异家庭
[49:18] So a guy like Geoghan goes after boys not because he prefers them, 像吉欧根这些家伙对小孩下手 不是因为他们有什么偏爱
[49:21] but because they have more shame. 而是因为这类小孩很窘迫
[49:23] Less likely to talk. 不易揭发他们
[49:26] These guys are predators,Robby. 这些家伙都是禽兽 罗比
[49:28] And I talked to Sipe. He said he’d seen dozens of them 我跟赛培谈了 他说光60年代在西顿
[49:30] in the ’60s in Seton. 就见了几十个这类神父
[49:32] He called it a “phenomenon.” 他称之为”一种现象”
[49:33] -Why didn’t he go public? -He did, -他为什么不公之于众 -他尝试过
[49:35] but the Church made a huge effort to discredit him. 不过教会花了很多功夫诋毁他
[49:37] Smear campaigns,public statements by prominent bishops. 各种抹黑行动 还有地位显著的主教出来反驳
[49:41] It’s just like Saviano said,and Garabedian. 就和萨维亚诺和加拉贝迪安说的完全吻合
[49:44] You getting anywhere with him? 你从他那还问到些什么
[49:46] -More victims. -More victims. -更多的受害者 -更多的受害者
[49:48] -You can’t empty his pockets? -I’ll get to him. -你不能让他全盘托出 -我会搞定他的
[49:50] -I just need more time. -Oh,come on,Mike. -只是需要多点时间 -麦克 加把劲
[49:52] -You gotta get him. -I’ll get him,I’ll get him. -你一定要搞定他 -会的 我肯定办到
[49:58] Jesus. What the hell is that smell? 天哪 这是什么气味
[49:59] There’s a dead rat in the corner. 角落里有只死老鼠
[50:02] -What have you got? -Church directories. -你找到些什么 -教会的花名录
[50:04] It’s every priest in Massachusetts. 马萨诸塞州的神父全在这里面
[50:06] What parish they’re assigned to. 他们负责哪个堂区
[50:08] -Are these official? -Yeah. -这是官方的 -恩
[50:09] I figured it could help us track down 我想这个可以帮助我们追查
[50:10] some of the priests that Saviano mentioned. 萨维亚诺提到的那些个神父
[50:12] Maybe find some more victims. 也许能找到更多的受害者
[50:13] -Can we turn on some more lights? -I couldn’t find the switch. -能多开几盏灯吗 -我没找到开关
[50:15] -You wanna borrow my glasses? -No,I’m good. I’m good. -你想用我的眼镜吗 -不用 我不需要
[50:18] Look,1983. 看这里 1983年
[50:20] John Geoghan,St. Brendan Parish,Dorchester. 约翰·吉欧根 多尔切斯特 布兰登街堂区
[50:22] So we can find out where any priest is in any given year? 那这样我们可以找出任意年份任意神父所在的堂区
[50:25] Yeah,I got him here at… 恩 这里又有他
[50:28] Huh. 哈
[50:29] What? 怎么了
[50:30] 1980,the year Geoghan was pulled from JP. 1980年 吉欧根从牙买加平原堂区调出
[50:32] It says he’s on sick leave. 这上面说他是因病离职
[50:33] Come on. It really says that? 不是吧 真这么说的
[50:36] Where is,uh,1991? 1991年的在哪
[50:40] -Here ya go. -Let me see this. -这里 我拿给你 -我们来找找
[50:42] Barrett. Barrett. Liam. 巴雷特 巴雷特 利亚姆
[50:44] I can’t read that. Look for a Liam Barrett in there. 我看不清 帮我找下利亚姆·巴雷特
[50:46] 1991’s the year they pulled him out of Charlestown. 1991年 他们把他从查尔斯顿调走
[50:51] Barrett,Liam. 利亚姆·巴雷特
[50:55] -Yeah. -“Sick leave.” -恩 -“因病离职”
[50:56] It’s an official designation. 这是官方称法
[51:00] Let’s get these upstairs. 把这些都拿到楼上去
[51:02] And,Matt,check on those priests Saviano gave us. 马特 逐个查找萨维亚诺提到的那些神父
[51:04] -Robby. Yeah. -Hey,I’m down at the courthouse. -罗比 -我现在在法院
[51:07] -Something’s not right here. -Nothing on Shanley either,Sacha. -有些不对劲啊 -萨夏 这里没有任何尚利的记录
[51:10] Okay,thanks. 好的 谢谢
[51:12] Yeah,we need to go talk to Macleish again. 我们得再去找麦克利什一趟
[51:14] -Really,why? -Huh? There’s nothing here. -真的 为什么 -因为法院什么都查不到
[51:17] There aren’t any records,I checked every name. 我每个名字都找了 没有任何记录
[51:24] Thanks for waiting. So sorry,guys. Stuck on a call. 抱歉 让你们久等了 有个电话耽搁了
[51:26] -Not a problem. How are you? -Good. -没什么 你好吗 -很好
[51:28] -Thanks for meeting us. -You bet. What’s up,guys? -多谢会见我们 -必须的 又怎么了
[51:31] Mr. Macleish,are you familiar with a priest named Paul Shanley? 麦克利什先生 你认识一个叫保罗·尚利的神父吗
[51:35] Yes,I am familiar with him. 是的 我认识他
[51:38] And have you settled cases against Father Shanley? 那你调解过针对神父尚利的案子吗
[51:41] As I’m sure you can understand,I can’t discuss that with you. 我想你们应该明白 我是不能跟你们透露案子的事
[51:46] How about,uh,Father Ronald Paquin? 那神父罗纳德·帕奎因呢
[51:51] Well,I can’t discuss that with you either. Come on,guys. 那个我同样不能跟你们谈 别这样好吗
[51:55] We understand you’ve settled several cases against each of them. 我们了解他们每一个人 你都调解过好几起案子
[51:58] Even if I’d been involved in those cases, 就算我有经手过这些案子
[52:01] the settlements would be confidential, 结果也是要保密的
[52:03] and I could be disbarred for acknowledging their existence. 只要承认它们的存在 我就会被吊销律师执照
[52:06] Okay? 明白
[52:09] Look,I told you guys,these are tough cases. 我跟你们说过 这都是些难办的案子
[52:12] Most of these folks,they just want some acknowledgment 大多数受害者只是希望对所发生的事情
[52:16] of what happened. 能得到某种承认
[52:17] We got ’em a sit-down with the bishop and a little dough, 我安排他们和主教见个面 拿点赔偿金
[52:20] and that’s the best they could hope for. 这就是他们能指望的最好结果了
[52:22] Well,it’s certainly the best the priests could hope for. 那肯定是神父能指望的最好结果吧
[52:27] No,the Church promised they’d take the priests out of circulation. 不是 教会承诺会排除再使用这些神父
[52:30] And did you follow up on that? 那你有跟踪了解吗
[52:38] Do you guys need anything else? 你们还有别的事吗
[52:40] Yes. Why aren’t there any records? 还有 为什么没有任何记录
[52:42] I was down at the courthouse earlier. 我先前去了法院
[52:44] There aren’t any records of any of these settlements. 没找到任何有关这些案件调解的记录
[52:49] We dealt directly with the Church. 我们是直接和教会打交道
[52:52] We would draw up a demand letter and send it to the chancery. 我们商讨一个索赔函 然后发给给主教办公室
[52:57] You never filed anything in court? 你从没在法院备过案
[52:59] It’s a private mediation. 这是私下调解
[53:01] So,this is just you and the archdiocese’s lawyers 那么 就只是你和大主教区的律师
[53:06] in a room? 闭门商议
[53:08] Correct. 没错
[53:10] Anyone else? 还有其他人参与吗
[53:11] Occasionally,the Church would bring in another defense attorney to help out. 有时教会会找来别的辩护律师帮忙
[53:15] You have names? 能透露名字吗
[53:16] Nope. 不行
[53:19] No,I don’t. 我不能透露
[53:21] So this was all under the table? 这一切都是私下解决的
[53:22] There’s no paper trail. At all. 根本没有任何文件记录
[53:24] The victim has to sign a confidentiality agreement 受害者必须签署一份保密协议
[53:27] to get the settlement. 才能获得赔偿
[53:28] The lawyer takes a third and the Church sweeps it under the rug. 律师抽取1/3的佣金 而教会摆平一切
[53:30] Jeez,it’s a freakin’ racket. 天啊 这成了不法勾当
[53:32] It’s more complicated than that. 没有那么简单
[53:34] Macleish’s got a duty to the client to get the best deal he can. 麦克利什的责任就是替他的客户尽可能争取最好的条件
[53:37] Sure,but how many victims do you represent and profit from 是 可你要从多少个这样的受害者身上赚够钱后
[53:40] before you say something? 才良心发现
[53:41] Garabedian would say none. 加拉贝迪安绝不会同意
[53:43] That’s why he’s taking these cases to court 所以他才会去法院解决这些案子
[53:45] because he wants people to know about this. 因为他想把真相公之于众
[53:47] I agree. And legal ethics aside,Ben, 我同意 法律操守先不说 本
[53:50] I mean,operating the way Macleish has 我觉得麦克利什的这种做法
[53:52] all but guarantees that the abuse stays under wraps. 就快等同于帮忙掩盖性侵行为
[53:55] Yeah. Did Macleish confirm all Saviano’s priests? 是啊 麦克利什证实了萨维亚诺指控的那些神父吗
[53:58] No. He’s limited by his confidentiality agreement. 没有 他签署的保密协议让他无能为力
[54:04] But clearly he’s settled cases against a number of them. 可他明显调解了很多与这些神父有关的案子
[54:06] Phil’s put me in touch with some of the other victims, 靠菲尔牵线搭桥 我联系上了其他一些受害者
[54:08] I’m pretty confident all of his priests are gonna check out. 我有信心把他指控的神父逐一确认
[54:12] So it is 13 priests? 那就是13名神父
[54:14] Yeah. Looks that way. 恩 基本跑不了
[54:17] Holy shit. 天啊
[54:21] Okay. Keep going. 好吧 继续加油
[54:24] 天主教慈善晚会”宾客名单”
[54:27] I’m sorry. What was the name again? 抱歉 能再说遍你的名字吗
[54:29] Uh,Baron. 巴伦
[54:35] I’m having trouble finding it. Just give me a second. 我一直没找到 再等一会儿
[54:38] It’s okay,Kim,I can vouch for him. 没事的 金姆 我可以替他担保
[54:41] I’m Pete Conley,I’m on the board of Catholic Charities. 在下皮特·康利 是天主教慈善会的董事
[54:44] Welcome to Boston,Mr. Baron. 欢迎来到波士顿 巴伦先生
[54:46] -Thank you. -I appreciate you joining us. -谢谢 -感谢你的大驾光临
[54:49] We’re very proud of the work we do here at Boston. 我们对自己在波士顿的善举也很自豪
[54:52] Oh,the Cardinal said you had a nice visit. 主教大人说跟你有过愉快的会面
[54:55] Yes,we did. 是的 我们见过了
[54:56] He’s an extraordinary man. I’m glad you had a chance to chat. 他可是个了不起的人物 我很高兴你们有机会聊聊
[55:13] Enjoying yourself? 玩的开心吗
[55:17] Uh,to be honest,these events aren’t really my strong suit. 老实说 在这种场合交际我不太擅长
[55:21] -Yeah. -Are you involved with the charity? -了解 -你也是这个慈善会的
[55:23] Not directly,no. Several of my friends are. 没有 没有直接关系 我一些朋友有参与
[55:26] We all went to high school. BC High. 都是一个中学的同学 波士顿大学附属中学
[55:28] That’s the school across the street from the Globe. 就是 环球报 街对面的学校
[55:31] -It’s hard to miss. -Yeah. -经常能见面 -没错
[55:34] Hard to get away from,too,apparently. 明显想躲也躲不开
[55:38] The Cardinal’s in the corner if you’re so inclined. 如果你还坚持的话 主教就在那边的角落
[55:43] -We’ve met. -Really? -我们已经见过了 -真的
[55:46] Did he mention the suit? 他有提到起诉的事吗
[55:47] No,but he did give me a copy of the catechism. 没有 不过他确送了我一本《教义问答》
[55:51] Yeah,well,the Cardinal’s not known for his subtlety. 恩 主教的风格就是不爱拐弯抹角
[55:54] During the Porter investigation, 波特案调查期间
[55:56] he’d literally called down the power of God on the Globe. 他真的是请出了上帝来对付 环球报
[56:00] How’d that play out? 那发生了什么
[56:02] A week later our editor broke his leg skiing. 一周后 我们的编辑滑雪时摔断腿
[56:06] Shrimp toast,gentlemen? 要鲜虾土司吗 先生们
[56:09] No,thanks. No. 不用了 谢谢
[56:12] You said one of the victims filed a criminal complaint? 你说 有个受害者提起了刑事诉讼
[56:16] Yeah,there were a few of them. 恩 有为数不多的几个
[56:19] But the judge had the case records sealed 不过在教会的朋友投诉后
[56:21] after friends of the Church complained. 法官就把案件档案封存了
[56:23] And the Church has a lot of friends. 教会的朋友可是无处不在
[56:25] Like Eric Macleish? 比如埃里克·麦克利什
[56:28] Yeah. 恩
[56:29] Let’s just say he’s not part of the solution. 让我们这么说吧 他属于应急预案
[56:32] -You follow what I’m saying? -Sure. -你明白我说的意思吗 -明白
[56:35] You work hard,Mr. Rezendes. 你工作很拼命啊 雷然斯先生
[56:36] -Are you married? -Yeah. -结婚了吗 -结了
[56:39] Your wife doesn’t mind you working all the time? 老婆不介意你整天只顾着工作
[56:41] Oh,yeah,she does. 她当然介意
[56:45] That’s why I never got married. I’m too busy. 那就是我不结婚的原因 我太忙了
[56:48] What I do is too important. 我做的工作太重要了
[56:54] Your new editor,he’s a Jew right? 你们的新总编是犹太裔 对吧
[56:57] -Oh,that’s right,yeah. -Yeah,see, -说的没错 -哦
[57:00] he comes in and suddenly everybody’s interested in the Church. 他一上任 突然间所有人都盯上了教会
[57:03] You know why? 你知道原因吗
[57:06] Because it takes an outsider,like me. 因为这种事要靠外来者 就像我
[57:09] I’m Armenian. 我是亚美尼亚裔
[57:11] How many Armenians do you know in Boston? 在波士顿你认识几个亚美尼亚裔
[57:14] Steve Kurkjian,works at the Globe. 斯蒂夫·柯吉恩 我 环球报 的同事
[57:17] Oh,that’s two. You should get a prize or something. 认识2个啊 你真该去买彩票什么的
[57:21] -What are you,Italian? -No,I’m Portuguese. -那你是 意裔 -不是 我是葡裔
[57:24] -From where? -East Boston. -哪里人 -东波士顿的
[57:28] Really? East Boston? 真的 东波士顿
[57:32] You don’t sound like it. 听你口音不像
[57:40] This city,these people, 这座城市和它的人民
[57:45] making the rest of us feel like we don’t belong. 让我们这样的人感到格格不入
[57:47] But they’re no better than us. 可他们并不比我们强
[57:50] Look at how they treat their children. 看看他们是怎么对待自己小孩的
[57:54] Mark my words,Mr. Rezendes, 雷然斯先生 记住我说的话
[57:56] if it takes a village to raise a child, 如果养育一个孩子要靠整个村庄的支持
[57:58] it takes a village to abuse one. 那侵害一个孩子整个村庄也脱不了干系
[58:04] -Hey,here he is. Want a beer? -Love one. -你现身了啊 来杯啤酒 -那是当然
[58:08] Another. You here with Barbara? 给我也来一杯 你和芭芭拉一起来的
[58:11] -No,she hates these things. -Karen,too. -没有 她讨厌这类活动 -凯伦也一样
[58:14] -Yeah. -Smart ladies. -是啊 -女人就是聪明
[58:16] Sláinte. 干杯
[58:20] I met your new editor. 我见了你们的新总编
[58:22] -Seemed like a decent fellow. -I think he is. -看上去挺正派的一个人 -我也这么认为
[58:27] Hey,I had an interesting conversation with Eric Macleish the other day. 我几天前和埃里克·麦克利什进行了一番有趣的谈话
[58:32] Turns out he’s been settling abuse cases with the archdiocese for years. 原来他多年来一直在从事大主教区性侵案件的调解工作
[58:37] You really wanna talk about this here? 你真的要在这个场合谈论这种事
[58:40] Jim,you said you helped out on Father Barrett as a favor. 吉姆 你说过你在神父巴雷特的事上帮过忙
[58:46] That was a one-off? 那只是一次性的
[58:51] How many of these cases have you been involved with? 你到底经手了多少这类案子
[58:55] You know I can’t answer that,Robby. It’s unethical. 罗比 你知道我不可以回答那些问题 那有违职业道德
[58:59] Is that all it is? 这个借口就够了
[59:03] So,this would be the Robby Robinson 原来 这才是我一直耳闻确素未谋面的
[59:07] I’ve always heard about but never met. 罗比·罗宾逊的本色啊
[59:11] Listen to me,Jimmy. 听我说 吉姆
[59:13] You wanna be on the right side of this. 你会希望自己做出正确的抉择
[59:17] This is the Church you’re talking about,Robby. 罗比 你正在说的可是教会啊
[59:20] Look around. These are good people, 看看四周 这些都是好人
[59:22] done a lot of good for this city. 给这座城市做出了很多贡献
[59:26] Enjoy the party. 享受晚会吧
[59:36] I’ve been through a lot of these now. 这些我已经查阅得差不多了
[59:38] “Sick leave” isn’t the only designation they use 他们排除使用这类神父时
[59:40] when they take one of these priests out of circulation. “因病离职”不是唯一的称法
[59:42] They use a slew of terms. “Absent on leave,” 他们会用各种称法”休假”
[59:45] “unassigned,” “emergency response.” “待分配””处理要务”
[59:47] -They got a word for everything,these guys. -Hmm. Except “rape.” -各种借口都可以用在他们身上 -除了强奸
[59:50] And they move parishes way more frequently than other priests. 他们比其他神父更为频繁的调动堂区
[59:53] When I was a kid,a priest moved 我小时候 一个神父
[59:54] after seven or eight years,sometimes longer. 要差不多7 8年才会调走 有时还不止
[59:56] These guys,it’s two to three years tops. 这些家伙最多2 3年
[59:58] And did they use these designations for all of Saviano’s priests? 他们有用这些称法在萨维亚诺提到的神父上吗
[1:00:01] Yeah,it’s a pretty clear pattern. 有啊 这是很明显的模式
[1:00:03] Guys,I got Sipe. 大伙 我联系上赛培了
[1:00:05] I think if you really want to understand the crisis, 我认为如果你们想真正弄清这场危机
[1:00:08] you need to start with the celibacy requirement. 你必须先了解教士独身制
[1:00:11] That was my first major finding. 那是我的第一项重大发现
[1:00:13] Only 50% of the clergy are celibate. 只有50%的神职人员是独身
[1:00:16] Now,most of them are having sex with other adults. 现在 他们中的大多数人都和其他成年人有性爱关系
[1:00:20] But the fact remains that this creates a culture of secrecy 可事实是这造成了一种秘而不宣的风气
[1:00:23] that tolerates and even protects pedophiles. 容忍甚至是保护恋童癖
[1:00:27] So you believe the Church is aware of the extent of this crisis? 那你是认为教会早就意识到这场危机的严重程度
[1:00:31] Oh,absolutely. After the first major scandal in Louisiana, 恩 绝对知道 在路易斯安娜爆出第一次重大丑闻后
[1:00:34] Tom Doyle,the secretary-canonist for the papal nuncio, 汤姆·多伊尔 教廷大使的圣典学秘书
[1:00:38] co-authored a report warning pedophile priests 合作发表了一片报告预警 说这些恋童癖神父
[1:00:41] were a billion-dollar liability. 会造成数十亿美元的损失
[1:00:43] That was in 1985. 那是在1985年
[1:00:45] -1985? -That’s right. 1985年 -没错
[1:00:48] Who saw that report? Anyone from the Catholic hierarchy? 谁看了那篇报告 有天主教高层看过吗
[1:00:51] Sure. 肯定的
[1:00:52] Doyle tried to introduce the report at 多伊尔想在全国天主教
[1:00:54] the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. 主教会议上介绍这份报告
[1:00:57] In fact,Cardinal Law initially helped to fund the report. 事实上 劳主教起初还帮助报告筹款
[1:01:00] But then he backed out,and they shelved it. 不过他后来退出 报告就被搁置了
[1:01:02] Are you kidding me? 不是开玩笑吧
[1:01:04] Richard,Robby here. 理查德 我是罗比
[1:01:06] We think we have 13 priests in Boston that fit this pattern, 我们认为在波士顿这里就有13名神父符合这种模式
[1:01:11] which would be a very,very big story. 将会是个非常重大的新闻
[1:01:15] Does that sound right to you in terms of scale? 你觉得从波及程度来看 这个数字准确吗
[1:01:19] No,not really,Robby. It sounds low to me. 不 真不觉得 罗比 我反而觉得少了
[1:01:22] My estimates suggest 6% act out sexually with minors. 我的估算显示有6%的人会对未成年人下手
[1:01:27] Uh,6% of what? 6%的什么
[1:01:29] 6% of all priests. 全体神父的6%
[1:01:32] How many priests do we have in Boston? 波士顿有多少神父
[1:01:33] About 1,500. 1% is 15. 大概1500人 1%是15人
[1:01:35] 6% is 6%就是
[1:01:38] 90. 90人
[1:01:40] -All right,90 priests. -Is that possible? -那好 90名神父 -这可能吗
[1:01:44] From a metric standpoint, 从度量的角度看
[1:01:47] yes,that would certainly be in line with my findings. 是的 数字应该会与我的发现吻合
[1:01:57] Hello? 喂
[1:02:00] Ninety fucking priests? In Boston? 光波士顿就有90个神父这么多
[1:02:03] That’s what he said. 他就是这么说的
[1:02:06] If there were 90 of these bastards,people would know. 如果有90个这样的人渣 大伙早就知道了吧
[1:02:08] Maybe they do. 或许他们都知道
[1:02:10] And no one said a thing? 就没一个人站出来
[1:02:12] Good Germans? 学德国佬
[1:02:14] I don’t think that’s a comparison you want to make publically. 我觉得这不是你想公开使用的比较
[1:02:17] Macleish knew. He just didn’t say anything. 麦克利什知道 只是什么也不说
[1:02:19] That’s 13 priests. 那只是13名神父
[1:02:21] There’s a big difference between 13 and 90. 这13和90差得可不是一点半点
[1:02:23] Where’s this guy Sipe getting his numbers? 赛培这家伙从哪捣鼓出来的数字
[1:02:25] Well,he’s been studying it for 30 years. 他从事这项研究已经有30年了
[1:02:27] He is a trained psychotherapist. 是个训练有素的精神治疗医师
[1:02:29] Okay,but we need something more than a metric 那好 不过我们需要些更有力的证据
[1:02:32] from some hippy ex-priest who’s shacking up with a nun. 而不能只靠这个搞上修女的嬉皮前神父的估算
[1:02:34] Okay,so we’ll track down more victims. We’ll get more priests. 那好吧 我们去查找更多的受害者 找出更多的神父
[1:02:37] Then we can check them against the directories. 然后可以用花名录比对
[1:02:40] That’s a shitload of victims. 那可是天文数字般的受害者
[1:02:42] We’ll get there. 我们会办到的
[1:02:43] How long’s it gonna take? 那得花多少时间啊
[1:02:46] Too long. 太长了
[1:02:49] Wait,but… Meeting’s over? 等等 这会就结束了
[1:02:50] Yeah,for now. 恩 目前是的
[1:02:54] -Look,what’ve you got? -What if we work backwards? -你有什么主意 -我们做逆向工程如何
[1:02:57] -What do you mean? From what? -From the directories. -你是什么意思 从哪开始 -从花名录开始
[1:02:59] We’ve been using them to confirm bad priests. 我们现在用花名录来确认问题神父
[1:03:01] What if we do it the other way around? 那如果我们反着来呢
[1:03:02] -Use the directories to identify bad priests. -Yeah,exactly. -使用花名录去找出问题神父 -对 就是这个思路
[1:03:04] We search by designation. 我们用关键词来进行寻找
[1:03:06] We look for any priest on “sick leave” or “unassigned.” 我们找寻任何神父有”因病离职”或”待分配”
[1:03:09] -Or have been moved around a lot. -Yeah. -还有频繁转换堂区的 -对
[1:03:11] It’s gonna take a load of work. 这工程量也不小
[1:03:13] Well,not if we’re all on it. 一起干可以快些
[1:03:15] You,too? 你也来
[1:03:16] Generally that’s what “all” means. Yeah. Yeah,generally. -大致上说”一起”就是这个意思啊 -恩 大致上
[1:03:21] 因病离职
[1:03:27] 待分配
[1:03:50] 待分配
[1:03:54] 在职
[1:04:13] Library is closing. 图书馆要关门了
[1:04:18] Library is closing. 图书馆要关门了
[1:04:26] 奥沙利文 尤金 M 治疗中心
[1:04:29] Holy shit. 天哪
[1:05:18] No freakin’ way. 没搞错吧
[1:05:24] 孩子们 别靠近佩尔顿大街276号的房子
[1:05:27] 也别靠近住在那的人
[1:05:29] -Talbot. -Yeah. -塔尔博特 -对
[1:05:30] -Tivnan. -Yeah. -蒂夫南 -对
[1:05:31] -Toma. -Yeah. -托尔纳 -对
[1:05:33] -Turnbull. -Yeah. -特恩布尔 -对
[1:05:34] -Walsh. -Yeah. -沃尔什 -对
[1:05:35] -Welsh. -Yeah. -韦尔什 -对
[1:05:36] -That’s it. -That’s it. -都在这了 -是的
[1:05:38] Holy shit. Robby? 天啊 罗比
[1:05:40] That’s three off Sipe’s estimate. That’s incredible. 比赛培的估算就少了3个 太不可思议了
[1:05:42] Robby? 罗比
[1:05:43] -How many? -Eighty-seven. -多少 -87人
[1:05:45] Eighty-seven priests in Boston. 波士顿就有87人
[1:05:49] -Call Macleish. I wanna talk to him. -Okay. -联系麦克利什 我想和他谈谈 -好的
[1:05:53] -Can you print it? -Sure can. -你能打印出来吗 -当然可以
[1:05:58] Jim Sullivan’s office. 吉姆·沙利文办公室
[1:06:00] Yeah,Walter Robinson for Jim Sullivan. 我是沃尔特·罗宾逊 请找下吉姆·沙利文
[1:06:02] Tell him it’s important,please. 请告诉他事情紧急
[1:06:04] One moment,please. 请稍等
[1:06:10] Hey,Robby. Everything okay? 嗨 罗比 一切都好吗
[1:06:12] I need you to tell me something,Jim. 吉姆 我想你告诉我件事
[1:06:14] Could it be 90 priests? 会有90名神父吗
[1:06:16] -What? -Could it be as high as 90? -什么 -会有90名神父这么多吗
[1:06:19] Jesus,Robby. 天啊 罗比
[1:06:21] I need to know,Jim. I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important. 吉姆 我必须得知道 事关重大我才来问你的
[1:06:26] You gotta stop this,Robby. 罗比 你最好收手吧
[1:06:36] Robby,Macleish’s assistant said he’s all booked up,he can’t see us. 罗比 麦克利什的助手说他日程满了 见不了我们
[1:06:40] Yeah. Well,the hell he can’t. 恩 他不见也得见
[1:06:48] All right. That’ll be fun. 好的 那样才有意思
[1:06:54] You know what,I’ll catch up with you,okay? 我一会儿再找你 好吗
[1:06:55] We’re good. 没事的
[1:06:57] Hey,guys,I’m really sorry,I am, 嘿 你们好 我真的很抱歉
[1:06:59] but I don’t have any time to talk right now, 可我现在真没时间谈
[1:07:00] but if you call my assistant… 你们可以跟我的助手联系
[1:07:02] Mr. Macleish,we have reason to believe 麦克利什先生 我们有理由相信
[1:07:03] that there are allegations against as many as 87 priests in Boston. 在波士顿就有近87名神父受到指控
[1:07:07] I can’t talk to you about that. 我不能跟你们谈这个
[1:07:08] -Does that number sound right to you? -You gotta be kidding me. -这数字你觉得准确吗 -你们听不懂话吗
[1:07:10] I just told you I don’t have time for this crap right now. 我都说了没时间搭理这破事
[1:07:12] Eric. How many priests did you settle? 埃里克 你调解过多少神父的案子
[1:07:16] Robby,you know I can’t tell you that. 罗比 你知道我不可以跟你谈这些
[1:07:17] You’re gonna give me the names and the names of their victims. 你必须给我他们的名单 以及受害者的名单
[1:07:22] Are you threatening me? 你这是在威胁我
[1:07:24] We’ve got two stories here. 我们准备了2份报道
[1:07:26] We’ve got a story about degenerate clergy, 一份是关于道德沦丧的神职人员
[1:07:28] and we’ve got a story about a bunch of lawyers 还有另一份报道披露一群律师
[1:07:30] turning child abuse into a cottage industry. 把性侵未成年人案变成有利可图的不法勾当
[1:07:33] Now,which story do you want us to write? 现在你希望我们发表那篇报道
[1:07:36] Cause we’re writing one of them. 因为我们正在准备其中一篇
[1:07:41] I already sent you a list of names. 我已经给你们寄去了一份名单
[1:07:45] What’re you talking about? To whom? 你在说什么 寄给谁了
[1:07:47] The Globe. Years ago. 多年前就寄给了 环球报
[1:07:49] After the Porter case. I got plenty of calls. 就在波特案后 我接到了很多电话
[1:07:51] I had 20 priests in Boston alone, 波士顿我就统计了20名神父
[1:07:54] but I couldn’t go after them without the press. 不过没有媒体的帮助我是无能为力的
[1:07:56] So I sent you guys a list of names,and you buried it. 于是我就给你们寄了一份名单 而你们置之不理
[1:08:03] I want those names tomorrow. 我明天就要那些名单
[1:08:04] Check your goddamn clips,Robby. 罗比 到你们的剪报里找啊
[1:08:09] We didn’t find anything in the clips. 我们没在剪报里发现什么啊
[1:08:10] Yeah. Big surprise. 是的 真是出乎意料
[1:08:14] Richard,do you still go to mass? 理查德 你还参加弥撒吗
[1:08:17] No. No,I haven’t been to church for some time now. 没有 我有很长时间都没去教堂了
[1:08:20] But I still consider myself a Catholic. 不过我仍然视自己为天主教徒
[1:08:23] How does that work? 这样也行
[1:08:25] Well,the church is an institution,Mike. 教会是所机构 麦克
[1:08:28] Made of men. 是由人组建的
[1:08:29] It’s passing. My faith is in the eternal. 有天它会消逝 而我的信仰是永恒的
[1:08:33] I try to separate the two. 我试着把两者分开
[1:08:36] -Sounds tricky. -It is. -听上去挺难 -是啊
[1:08:38] Especially since the Church continues to go after me. 特别是教会还不停的找我麻烦
[1:08:42] It takes a toll,Mike. 这让人心灰意冷 麦克
[1:08:44] They’ll try to silence anyone who speaks out. 他们会尝试阻止任何想曝光的人
[1:08:45] I’m sure they’ll come after you and your team soon enough. 我相信他们很快就会阻挠你和你的团队
[1:08:48] Really? And how do you think they’ll do that? 真的 你认为他们如何能办到
[1:08:54] Hello? 喂
[1:08:56] Richard? 理查德
[1:09:04] Who is it? 谁啊
[1:09:05] It’s the archbishop of Canterbury. 坎特伯雷大主教
[1:09:11] I had dinner at Santarpio’s,had some leftovers. 在披萨店吃的晚餐还剩下了些
[1:09:13] Ah,you’re the freakin’ best. Thanks. You want a beer? 你真是雪中送炭 多谢了 想来瓶啤酒吗
[1:09:17] -Yeah. -You got it. -好的 -马上给你
[1:09:19] Jesus. 天啊
[1:09:21] How much longer you gonna be in this shithole? 你还要在这狗窝待多久
[1:09:23] Yeah. I’m working on it. 恩 我正在考虑呢
[1:09:25] She’s a good girl,Mike. 她可是个好女孩 麦克
[1:09:27] Yeah,she is. We’ll figure it out. 说的没错 我们会解决的
[1:09:30] I haven’t had a lot of time lately. 最近实在是没时间
[1:09:33] I just got off the phone with Sipe,actually. 我刚和赛培通完电话
[1:09:35] Have you met this guy in person yet? 你和他见过面吗
[1:09:37] No,but his knowledge of this is on a whole other level. 没有 不过他的见解是专家级的
[1:09:41] I’m freaking starving. 我快饿死了
[1:09:43] So,where are we with the 90? 90人这事进行到哪儿了
[1:09:47] -We’re close. -How close? -快接近尾声了 -有多接近
[1:09:49] -We’re close. -Just answer the question,will you? -就是快接近了 -你能不能正面回答问题
[1:09:55] We got 87 names. 我们有了87人的名单
[1:09:57] We’re trying to get confirmation. I think we will. 我们正在进行确认工作 希望很大
[1:10:02] Something bugging you? 有什么烦心事
[1:10:04] It’s just surprising,that’s all. 没啥 只是觉得难以置信
[1:10:07] Yeah. Yeah,it is. For everybody. 是啊 的确如此 对谁都一样
[1:10:15] Oh,hey,Ben. I forgot to ask you. 嘿 本 忘了问你件事
[1:10:19] Phil Saviano said he sent a bunch of info over to the Globe years ago. 菲尔·萨维亚诺说几年前寄了一堆材料到 环球报
[1:10:22] Do you have any idea to who? 你知道寄给谁了吗
[1:10:24] No,why? 不知道 问这个干嘛
[1:10:25] Well,I’m just curious. I wanted to see 我只是好奇而已 我想看看
[1:10:27] if there’s any leads you guys didn’t run out. 还有什么线索你们没查的
[1:10:29] Saviano was a fucking train wreck five years ago,Mike. 萨维亚诺5年前根本就是一团糟 麦克
[1:10:31] We didn’t miss anything. 我们什么线索也没漏掉
[1:10:33] This story needed Spotlight. 这故事需要《焦点》
[1:10:36] Yeah,I agree. I’m just following up. 我同意 我只是随便问一下
[1:10:41] -Good night. -Yeah,good night. -再见 -好的 再见
[1:10:47] This is unbelievable. 这太难以置信了
[1:10:49] When did you get this? 你何时拿到的
[1:10:50] Macleish emailed the list this morning. 麦克利什今早电邮名单给我的
[1:10:52] He settled cases against 45 priests. 他调解了针对45名神父的案子
[1:10:56] Where are we on Law? 主教劳我们有什么进展
[1:10:57] Anything that shows he had knowledge of this? 有任何线索显示他知情吗
[1:10:59] We’re still working Garabedian. 我们还在寻求加拉贝迪安的帮助
[1:11:01] But nothing concrete. 可还没什么确凿的结果
[1:11:02] I keep thinking about that conversation we had the other night 我总会想到那天晚上的谈话
[1:11:04] about how Law called down the power of God 说到劳在我们报道波特案时
[1:11:07] when we reported on Porter. 如何请出上帝对付我们
[1:11:10] That’s just Law being Law. 劳就是那样的人
[1:11:12] Okay,but I checked the clips, 好吧 可我查看了剪报
[1:11:13] and,uh,Porter isn’t even in the Boston archdiocese. 波特根本都不属于波士顿大主教区
[1:11:17] He’s from Fall River. So 他属于福尔河 那么
[1:11:20] why the extreme reaction? 为什么反应如此强烈
[1:11:23] Law had to know. 劳肯定知情
[1:11:25] That’s why he had the reaction. 所以才会有那样的举动
[1:11:27] Because he knew there were others. 因为他知道还有其他人
[1:11:32] I think that’s the bigger story. 我觉得这个才是重大新闻
[1:11:36] Bigger than 50 priests? 比50名神父还重大
[1:11:38] If it came from the top down,yes. 如果是高层向下授意的话 没错
[1:11:40] But the numbers clearly indicate 可数字也明显表明
[1:11:42] that there were senior clergy involved. 高层难辞其咎
[1:11:44] That’s all they do. Indicate. 它们只有这个效果”表明”
[1:11:45] Are you telling me that if we run a story 你的意思是 如果我们做的报道是
[1:11:47] with 50 pedophile priests in Boston… 波士顿这里的50名恋童癖神父
[1:11:49] Mike! 麦克
[1:11:50] We’ll get into the same cat fight you got into on Porter, 那我们又会重陷波特案时的窘境
[1:11:52] which made a lot of noise, 虽然一时间引人关注
[1:11:54] but changed things not one bit. 可并没有促成任何根本上的改变
[1:11:59] We need to focus on the institution,not the individual priests. 我们必须突出机构 而不是个体神父
[1:12:03] Practice and policy. 政策以及惯例
[1:12:05] Show me the Church manipulated the system 显示出教会操纵这个体系
[1:12:07] so that these guys wouldn’t have to face charges. 好让这些神父一再逃脱惩罚
[1:12:09] Show me they put those same priests 显示出教会一次又一次的
[1:12:11] back into parishes,time and time again. 把这类神父安排回堂区工作
[1:12:13] Show me this was systemic, 显示出这是一种自上而下
[1:12:15] that it came from the top down. 系统性的行为
[1:12:19] Sounds like we’re going after Law. 感觉上我们是要揭批劳
[1:12:25] We’re going after the system. 我们是去揭批这个体系
[1:12:30] Make a list of all the victims we have. Start reaching out. 制作一份我们手头有的全部受害者的名单 开始进行寻访
[1:12:33] -And bring Matt in if you need help. -Mmm-hmm. -需要的话可以叫马特帮忙 -嗯哼
[1:12:34] -Okay. -Hey,when you go to Springfield? -好的 -你什么时候去斯普林菲尔德
[1:12:36] -Our hearing is Monday. -Okay. -听证会是下周一 -那好
[1:12:39] Hey,Robby,you got a second? 嗨 罗比 能谈会儿吗
[1:12:41] Yeah. 好
[1:12:43] I,uh,got one of those treatment centers 有个那种治疗中心
[1:12:45] a block from my house. 就在我家附近
[1:12:49] We got neighbors with kids. 周围很多邻居都有小孩
[1:12:51] I know that the work we do is confidential,but I’m feeling like… 我知道我们的工作内容是要保密 可我觉得
[1:12:55] I should tell ’em. 应该告诉他们
[1:13:01] We’ll tell ’em soon. 再等会儿吧
[1:13:03] You sure? 你确定
[1:13:05] -Yeah. -Okay. -是的 -那好吧
[1:13:10] Hi there. I’m Sacha Pfeiffer. I’m with The Boston Globe. 嗨 我是萨夏·法伊弗 波士顿环球报的
[1:13:13] I was just looking for a gentleman by the name of Matthew Walsh. 我想找一个叫马修·沃尔什的先生
[1:13:16] Uh… No,he’s not. 不 不是他
[1:13:23] Yeah,okay. Okay. 好 好的
[1:13:31] -Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:13:32] I’m Sacha Pfeiffer from The Boston Globe. 我是萨夏·法伊弗 波士顿环球报的
[1:13:34] Yeah,what do you want? 恩 有什么事吗
[1:13:35] I’d like to speak with Thomas Kennedy. 我想找托马斯·肯尼迪谈谈
[1:13:37] He doesn’t live here anymore. 他早就搬走了
[1:13:38] Do you know where he lives? 你知道他搬哪了吗
[1:13:40] Sir,I’d just like to ask a few… 先生 我只是想问几个
[1:13:44] Uh,Sacha Pfeiffer,Boston Globe. 萨夏·法伊弗 波士顿环球报的
[1:13:45] Oh,yeah,hi. 哦 请进
[1:13:46] Hi. Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:13:48] Anything else you can recall? 你能想起些什么吗
[1:13:50] No. 不能
[1:13:51] No,but I got a cousin in Quincy. 不清楚 不过我有个侄子在昆西
[1:13:53] She saw him in the street a few years later. 她说几年后在街上见到过他
[1:13:56] The Bishop came over to the house. 主教大人来到我家
[1:13:58] He said nothing like this had ever happened before, 他说这种事之前从未发生过
[1:14:00] and he asked us not to press charges. 请求我们不要提起指控
[1:14:02] And what did your mother do? 那你母亲怎么做的
[1:14:03] My mother? 我母亲
[1:14:06] She put out freakin’ cookies. 她竟然送上糕点
[1:14:12] There was a lot of pressure to keep quiet. 有各方面压力让你保持缄默
[1:14:15] From the Church? 教会方面的
[1:14:16] Yeah,from the Church. 是的 有教会方面的
[1:14:17] But not just the Church. 可不只是教会
[1:14:20] From my friends, 有我的朋友
[1:14:22] from the other parishioners. 还有一些教友
[1:14:24] Well,many of the priests that I treated 许多我治疗过的神父
[1:14:26] were psychosexually stunted, 情感方面的性心理
[1:14:28] on the emotional level of a 12-or 13-year-old. 在12 3岁时就停止发育了
[1:14:31] Jeez. 天啊
[1:14:32] Sure the Chief knew. Everybody knew, 警长肯定知道 基本上众人皆知
[1:14:34] but nobody wants to cuff a priest. 可没有人愿意去抓神父
[1:14:38] And what about the prosecutor? 那检察官呢
[1:14:40] I shouldn’t talk about this shit. 我都不该跟你说这些的
[1:14:42] I think you should,actually. 我觉得你反而应该说出来
[1:14:44] Do you know a Father Hurley or a Father Gale? 你认识一个叫赫尔利或盖尔的神父吗
[1:14:47] I do. 认识
[1:14:48] I swear to God,I’ll beat the shit out of you. 我发誓 我要揍死你
[1:14:49] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你了
[1:14:51] You leave me alone,you leave my brother alone! 别来烦我 也离我兄弟远点
[1:14:52] You hear me,God damn it? 你TMD听清楚了吗
[1:15:01] Hi there. I’m looking for Ronald Paquin. 你好 我想找罗纳德·帕奎因
[1:15:04] Yes? 什么事
[1:15:06] You’re Father Paquin? 你就是神父帕奎因
[1:15:07] Yes,that’s right. 是的没错
[1:15:09] I’m Sacha Pfeiffer from The Boston Globe. 我是萨夏·法伊弗 波士顿环球报的
[1:15:12] Okay. 好的
[1:15:13] Could I ask you a few questions? 我能问你几个问题吗
[1:15:14] Go ahead,dear. 请问吧
[1:15:16] We spoke to several men who you knew when they were boys 我们采访了几个小时候和你一同
[1:15:18] at St. John the Baptist in Haverhill. 在黑弗里尔的圣约翰浸信会待过的男性
[1:15:23] They told us you molested them. Is that true? 他们说被你猥亵过 是事实吗
[1:15:27] Sure I fooled around,but I never felt gratified myself. 是的 我是胡来过 可我从不是去满足自己
[1:15:32] Right. Um,but you admit to molesting boys 好 那你承认在圣约翰浸信会
[1:15:35] at St. John the Baptist? 猥亵过男孩
[1:15:37] Yes,yes,but as I said, 是的 可就像我刚说的
[1:15:40] I never got any pleasure from it. 我从不是为了满足自己
[1:15:42] That’s important to understand. 你必须得明白这一点
[1:15:44] Right. 好的
[1:15:46] Um,but can you tell me where and how 你能告诉我地点吗
[1:15:49] you fooled around with these boys? 还有你对这些男孩是怎么个胡来法
[1:15:52] I want to be clear, 我想澄清一下
[1:15:53] I never raped anyone. 我从没强奸过谁
[1:15:56] There’s a difference. I should know. 这是有区别的 我自己知道
[1:15:59] How would you know? 你怎么知道
[1:16:00] I was raped. 因为我被强奸过
[1:16:04] I’m sorry,who raped you? 抱歉 谁强奸过你
[1:16:06] Ronnie,who’re you talking to? 罗尼 你在跟谁说话
[1:16:07] -It’s okay,Jane. -Father Paquin,who raped you? -没什么 简 -神父帕奎因 谁强奸了你
[1:16:09] Who are you? 你是哪位
[1:16:10] Uh… Sacha Pfeiffer,from the Globe. 萨夏·法伊弗 环球报 的
[1:16:12] -Please get off my porch. -I can speak for myself. -请你离开 -我自己可以处理
[1:16:14] Get inside the house,Ronnie. Mr… 回屋里去 罗纳德
[1:16:16] -Get inside,Ronald. -Sorry. -快进去 罗纳德 -抱歉
[1:16:18] Uh,I’m sorry,who are you? 抱歉 你是他的哪位
[1:16:19] I’m his sister, 我是他姐姐
[1:16:21] and I don’t want you coming back here. 我不希望再见到你
[1:16:22] Ms. Paquin… 帕奎因女士
[1:16:31] Beat you to the end of the street! 我肯定比你先到街那头
[1:16:32] No,you won’t. I beat you last time! 不会 你不行 我上次就赢了你
[1:16:34] No,you didn’t,you cheated! 你才没有 你上次作弊
[1:16:35] You did! 你才作弊
[1:16:43] Could you please clarify the Globe’s position for me,Mr. Albano? 请你解释下环球报 的立场好吗 阿尔巴诺先生
[1:16:47] Yes,Judge Sweeney. 好的 法官斯维尼
[1:16:53] Our argument to make these documents public 我们请求解封这些文件的依据
[1:16:55] rests mainly on First Amendment grounds. 主要是宪法第一修正案
[1:16:58] We also have a number of other relevant arguments. 我们也有一些其他依据
[1:17:01] After all,Your Honor, 毕竟 法官大人
[1:17:02] this was a discretionary order. 这是个自由裁决
[1:17:04] Yes,it was made at the Judge’s discretion. 是的 这是由法官自行裁定的
[1:17:06] Hey,Mike. 嗨 麦克
[1:17:08] Hey,Joe. 嗨 乔
[1:17:10] What’s a Spotlight reporter 《焦点》的记者跑来
[1:17:11] doing in Springfield? 斯普林菲尔德做什么
[1:17:15] Your boy Albano’s sledding uphill. 你们的伙计阿尔巴诺想登天吗
[1:17:17] You actually think you have a shot at winning this thing? 真以为这个案子你们有机会赢
[1:17:19] You want me to comment for the Herald? 你想我给先驱报 做个评论
[1:17:23] “Globe reporter would not comment, “环球报 记者不愿评论
[1:17:27] but he did not seem hopeful.” 并且似乎也并不报希望”
[1:17:30] He didn’t try and hide it at all. 他根本就没有一点隐瞒
[1:17:32] He had this really odd rationalization for it. 他对发生的一切有种莫名的合理化
[1:17:35] Like it was totally normal 就好像猥亵男孩
[1:17:37] to fool around with little boys. 是再正常不过的事了
[1:17:39] I’d really like to go back. I think he’d talk to us. 我真想再返回去 我觉得他愿意跟我们谈
[1:17:42] Oh,we will. 我们会的
[1:17:44] Just not yet. 但不是现在
[1:17:45] I want you to stay focused on the victims right now. 我想你把精力先放在受害者身上
[1:17:48] Sacha,where’d they send Father Talbot again? 萨夏 他们又把神父塔尔博特安排到哪了
[1:17:51] Um,I think… Wasn’t that Cheverus? 我记得是是舍沃罗斯吧
[1:17:53] Cheverus,that’s right. 对 舍沃罗斯
[1:17:54] Wait,Father Talbot from BC High? 等等 神父塔尔博特 波大附中的
[1:17:57] Yeah,you know him? 对 你认识他
[1:17:59] Yeah,he was there when I was. 我上学时他就在那
[1:18:02] We have a victim? 那有个受害者
[1:18:03] Yeah,lives in Providence. 是的 住在普罗维登斯
[1:18:09] There’s nothing personal in these documents,Your Honor. 法官大人 这些文件并不涉及个人隐私
[1:18:12] They concern how the Cardinal is handling… 只是涉及主教如何处理
[1:18:13] Say “the archdiocese.” 用”大主教区”
[1:18:16] Excuse me? 再说一遍
[1:18:17] You don’t get to tag the Cardinal 你不能在这里
[1:18:19] with everything,Mr. Albano. 提及主教 阿尔巴诺先生
[1:18:21] Say “the archdiocese.” 要用”大主教区”
[1:18:23] Judge Sweeney,the Globe is not a party to this case, 法官斯维尼 环球报 并不属于案子的任一方
[1:18:25] they just want to sell papers. 他们只是想多卖点报纸
[1:18:26] If Mr. Garabedian had not smeared 要不是加拉贝迪安先生
[1:18:29] the Cardinal’s good name, 对主教大人的诽谤
[1:18:31] we wouldn’t even be here. 我们根本就不会到这一步
[1:18:32] Your Honor,I object to the use of the word “smear.” 法官大人 我抗议使用”诽谤”一词
[1:18:34] Duly noted,Mr. Garabedian. 抗议收到 加拉贝迪安先生
[1:18:36] Thank you,Your Honor. 谢谢 法官大人
[1:18:37] Anything else,Mr. Rogers? 还有要补充的吗 罗杰斯先生
[1:18:38] No,Your Honor. 没了 法官大人
[1:18:40] Mr. Albano,you may continue. 阿尔巴诺先生 你可以继续了
[1:18:42] The Globe believes having… 环球报 相信
[1:18:45] Hey,Mitch,how are you doing? 嗨 米奇 最近怎么样
[1:18:48] I’m fine. 很好
[1:18:49] He’s tough,that Wilson Rogers. 威尔逊·罗杰斯挺难对付啊
[1:18:52] He’s smug. 自以为是的家伙
[1:18:54] And he’s sloppy. 也很草率
[1:18:56] He doesn’t seem sloppy. 看上去不像啊
[1:18:58] You don’t know the half of it. Trust me. 相信我 你根本连半点情况都没了解
[1:19:01] What’s the half of it? 那你说说另一半
[1:19:05] Tell me the half of it,Mitch. 跟我说来听听 米奇
[1:19:08] -Off the record? -Off the record,yeah. -不作记录 -好 不作记录
[1:19:14] Three years ago,I get a call from an ex-priest. 3年前我接到个前神父的电话
[1:19:16] Anthony Benzevich. 安东尼·本泽维奇
[1:19:18] He was at Blessed Sacrament back in ’62, 他在62年参加一次圣餐时
[1:19:20] and he saw Geoghan 见到吉欧根
[1:19:24] taking little boys up to the rectory bedroom,okay? 领着小男孩直接去了住所卧室
[1:19:26] So he’s appalled,all right? 他可是大吃一惊
[1:19:28] Tells the bishop about it. 向主教报告了此事
[1:19:30] The bishop threatens to reassign him 可主教却威胁要把他调走
[1:19:32] to South America. 调去南美
[1:19:34] -Jesus. -Yeah,all right. -天啊 -没错
[1:19:35] So fast forward 35 years, 那么再来到35年后
[1:19:37] Benzevich reads that Geoghan’s been charged 本泽维奇读到吉欧根被指控
[1:19:39] with molesting hundreds of kids. 猥亵上百名小孩时
[1:19:41] All right? So he feels guilty. He calls me. 他觉得内疚 于是就给我打了电话
[1:19:43] So you have testimony of a priest 那你有一个神父的证词
[1:19:45] telling his superiors about Geoghan in ’62? 说他在62年向上级举报过吉欧根
[1:19:48] No,I do not. 不 我没有
[1:19:50] Because when I called Benzevich in to give a deposition, 因为当我提出要本泽维奇出庭作证时
[1:19:53] he comes in with a lawyer. 他由一个律师陪同前来
[1:19:55] -Wilson Rogers. -Right. -威尔逊·罗杰斯 -对
[1:19:57] And suddenly Father Benzevich 突然间 神父本泽维奇
[1:19:58] has a very foggy memory. 记性不好起来
[1:19:59] Can’t remember anything. He’s useless. 什么都想不起来 完全没用
[1:20:01] So I go back to work, 我只好回去工作
[1:20:03] I forget about it. Whatever. 打消念头 不管了
[1:20:05] Until about a year ago,I find an article 直到一年以后 我读到篇报道
[1:20:07] about a priest who warned church officials about Geoghan. 是一个神父说自己向教会官员举报过吉欧根
[1:20:10] -Benzevich went to the press? -Yeah. -本泽维奇向媒体披露了 -是的
[1:20:12] Yeah,local paper,Patriot Ledger. Nobody saw it. 当地的报纸 爱国者纪事报 没什么人看
[1:20:15] But now I got Benzevich on record. 不过现在我有了本泽维奇的白纸黑字
[1:20:17] So I file a motion to depose Benzevich a second time. 我就去提交了动议要求本泽维奇再次出庭作证
[1:20:21] All right? And Wilson Rogers, 然而 威尔逊·罗杰斯
[1:20:22] that smug son of a bitch, 这个自以为是的混蛋
[1:20:24] he files a motion opposing my motion. 他提交了个动议去反对我的动议
[1:20:27] And that’s when I have him. 那就是我逮着他时候
[1:20:30] Have him how? 怎么逮着他了
[1:20:32] Rogers opposes my motion, 罗杰斯反对我的动议
[1:20:34] so I have to make an argument 那我就得拿出理由来
[1:20:35] as to why I’m allowed to depose 说明为什么要允许我
[1:20:36] Father Benzevich a second time,okay? 叫神父本泽维奇再次出庭作证 明白
[1:20:38] But this time,I’m allowed to attach exhibits. 不过这次允许我附带证据
[1:20:41] Do you follow what I’m saying? 你懂我说的吗
[1:20:43] -The sealed documents? -Yes. -那些被封存的文件 -对
[1:20:45] I can attach the sealed documents 我可以附带封存文件
[1:20:47] that I’ve gotten in discovery,Mr. Rezendes, 就是我发现的那些文件 雷然斯先生
[1:20:49] the same documents that your paper is currently suing for. 就是你的报纸正在法院请求的那些
[1:20:53] You’re shitting me? 你不是骗我吧
[1:20:54] What? No. No,I’m not shitting you. 什么 没有 我可没骗你
[1:20:56] So I pull out the 14 most damning docs 于是我拿出最烫手的14个文件
[1:20:59] and I attach ’em to my motion. 附带到我的动议上
[1:21:01] And they prove everything. Everything. 那些文件可以说明一切
[1:21:02] About the Church,about the bishops,about Law. 不管是教会 还是主教 还是劳
[1:21:05] And it’s all public? 而这些都是公开的
[1:21:07] Because your motion to oppose Roger’s motion 因为你提交的动议去反对罗杰斯的
[1:21:10] -is public. -Yeah,exactly. -是公开的 -说得没错
[1:21:12] Now you’re paying attention. 现在你总算跟上我的节奏了
[1:21:13] So I could just walk into that courthouse right now 那我岂不是可以马上去法院
[1:21:15] and get those documents? 调出这些文件
[1:21:17] No,you cannot, 不行 你拿不到的
[1:21:18] because the documents are not there. 因为文件根本不在那里
[1:21:20] But you just said they’re public. 可你不是刚说它们是公开的吗
[1:21:22] I know I did,but this is Boston, 我知道 可这是在波士顿
[1:21:25] and the Church does not want them to be found. 教会可不想让它们被发现
[1:21:28] So they are not there. 所以 它们不在那儿
[1:21:32] Mitch,are you telling me that the Catholic Church 米奇 你这是说天主教会
[1:21:35] removed legal documents from that courthouse? 从那个法院里拿走了法律文件
[1:21:38] Look,I’m not crazy,I’m not paranoid. 恩 我不是说疯话或编故事
[1:21:41] I’m experienced. 我可是精通业务的
[1:21:42] Check the docket. You’ll see. 去查诉讼摘录 你就明白了
[1:21:45] They control everything. 他们掌控一切
[1:21:50] Everything. 一切
[1:21:53] I gotta go back in. 我得返回去了
[1:21:58] These guys got the fucking documents. 他们真的拿走了文件啊
[1:22:15] Docket entry number 49,it’s in the Geoghan case. 诉讼摘录 49号 吉欧根案的
[1:22:19] We’re closing in 10 minutes. 还有十分钟就下班了
[1:22:20] Ten minutes? All right. 十分钟 好的
[1:22:51] 詹姆斯·F·塔尔博特阁下
[1:22:59] -Robby. -Hey,it’s me. -罗比 -嘿 是我
[1:23:01] -Hey. -You’re not gonna believe it. -嘿 -你绝对想不到
[1:23:02] Garabedian gave me a tip. Some of the sealed docs are already public. 加拉贝迪安给了我条线索 有些封存文件其实是公开了的
[1:23:06] They’re part of a motion he filed. 夹带在他提交的一个动议里
[1:23:08] He said they’re the best of the bunch. 他说是精华部分
[1:23:09] We don’t have to wait for Sweeney’s ruling. 我们不必等斯维尼的判决结果
[1:23:11] So we can get them? 那我们能拿到吗
[1:23:12] Yeah,but they’re not there. 是的 不过它们不在那里
[1:23:14] Already talked to Albano. 我已经告诉阿尔巴诺了
[1:23:15] He said all we have to do is file a motion, 他说我们只需要提交一个动议
[1:23:17] and Sweeney will order Mitch to refile the docs. 斯维尼就会下令米奇重新提交文件
[1:23:20] And you think these documents are… 而你认为这些文件就是
[1:23:22] He said these 14 docs were all we need. They’re huge. 他说我们有这14个文件就够了 它们关系重大
[1:23:24] Okay. I’ll call Ben. Good work. 好吧 我通知本 干得好
[1:23:45] whether this was truly an accident 不管这是不是一场意外
[1:23:47] or someone committed an intentional act. 还是有人故意破坏
[1:23:49] But either way,extensive damage 总之 这座建筑物
[1:23:50] has been done to this building. 都损毁严重
[1:23:54] What happened? 出什么事了
[1:23:56] They’re saying it’s a prop plane, 他们说是架轻型机
[1:23:58] but that’s not a prop plane. 可看上去不像
[1:24:03] Tell Linda to get every reporter we have in here now. 让琳达立刻通知我们所有的记者回来
[1:24:08] You pray for the victims, 我们为逝者祈祷
[1:24:09] you pray for the injured, 为伤者祈祷
[1:24:13] and you pray for those who survived. 为那些幸存者祈祷
[1:24:16] You pray,too,for the nation. 也为这个国家祈祷
[1:24:21] That our response to this might reflect the best ideals of our nation. 我们对此的应对或许会映衬出这个国家的最佳理念
[1:24:28] And even more,reflect God’s own teaching. 甚至能映衬出天主的淳淳教导
[1:24:31] Not only as it’s shown in Christianity and Judaism, 不仅反映出基督教的精神和犹太教的
[1:24:36] but in Islam as well. 也包括伊斯兰教的
[1:24:38] -Not bad. Who’s there? -Paulson. -讲的不错 谁在现场 -保尔森
[1:24:41] I wanna talk to him when he’s back. 他回来后我要跟他谈谈
[1:24:43] Did Rezendes find a way to get to Florida yet? 雷然斯找到办法去佛罗里达吗
[1:24:45] They just opened the airport in Providence. 他们刚开放普罗维登斯的机场
[1:24:46] He’s on his way there now. 他现在正赶往那里
[1:24:48] Ben,I’m gonna need more people on Massport. 本 我需要多点人去马萨诸塞州港务局
[1:24:50] I’ll give you three of my guys. 我从我这里调3个给你
[1:24:51] -Robby,put your team on that,too. -Got it. -罗比 安排你的人也过去 -好的
[1:24:53] And Robby,everything else stops. 还有 罗比 暂停其他一切工作
[1:24:55] Understood. 明白
[1:24:56] Why’s Mike going to Florida? 麦克去佛罗里达干嘛
[1:24:58] Flight school. It’s where they learned to fly. 飞行学校 他们在那学的开飞机
[1:25:01] Robby,I’ve got a lot of victim interviews set up this week. 罗比 我这周定下了不少受害者的采访
[1:25:04] We have to cancel ’em. 我们得取消了
[1:25:05] -That’s gonna be hard. -I know. -那会很麻烦 -我明白
[1:25:06] This is nuts. Two days ago I told my wife 这太疯狂了 两天前我才跟老婆说
[1:25:09] we gotta be working the biggest story on the planet. 我们在做一个全球性的重大报道
[1:25:11] Boston Globe. 波士顿环球报
[1:25:12] Boston Globe. One moment,please. 波士顿环球报 请稍等
[1:25:14] Yes,if you have a tip,I will transfer you down to Metro. 是的 如果你有线索的话 我就把你转去都市版
[1:25:19] Mitchell Garabedian. 米奇·加拉贝迪安
[1:25:20] Mitch,it’s Mike,I’ve been trying to reach you. 米奇 是我麦克 我一直在打给你
[1:25:21] I don’t have time to talk to you,Mr. Rezendes. 我现在没时间跟你谈 雷然斯先生
[1:25:23] Hey,just quickly,did you refile those docs yet? 嘿 就说两句 你有重新提交那些文件吗
[1:25:26] No,I just got the order. It takes time. 没 我才收到法院指令 还需要些时间
[1:25:28] Okay,great. Can you hold off on refiling them? 那太好了 你能缓一缓再发吗
[1:25:30] -Hold off? -I have to go to Florida. -缓一缓 -我得去趟佛罗里达
[1:25:31] Once you refile they’re public. 你一提交 它们就成公开的了
[1:25:33] Other newspapers will be able to get a hold of ’em. 其他报纸可能会抢先一步拿到手
[1:25:35] Other newspapers are not my concern. I received a judicial order. 我现在没心思管其他报纸 我刚收到一份裁决令
[1:25:39] I told you the Church is watching me. 我跟你说过教会在盯着我
[1:25:41] Oh,hey,Mitch,please. All I need’s a few more weeks. 嘿 米奇 求你了 我只需要你宽限我几周时间
[1:25:45] I can’t make any promises. Goodbye. 我作不了什么承诺 再见
[1:25:47] Mitch? Mitch! Shit! 米奇 米奇 靠
[1:25:51] Shit. 我靠
[1:26:01] Look,I get it,no one wants to read 我明白 没人关心
[1:26:03] about kids getting raped by priests. 神父强奸小孩的事
[1:26:05] Especially now. 特别是现在
[1:26:06] But you asked a lot of people to relive 可是你让很多人又回想起
[1:26:07] some very painful experiences, 那些痛苦的遭遇
[1:26:09] and you just disappear. 然后就拍屁股走人
[1:26:10] Phil,you know why we were taken off of the story. 你知道我们脱不开身的原因
[1:26:12] It’s been six weeks since 9/11. 可9/11已经过去6周了
[1:26:14] I realize that and we’re gonna get back to it. 我明白 我们会重回正轨的
[1:26:16] When? 什么时候
[1:26:19] You’re doing the same thing you guys did last time. 你们现在就和上回一样
[1:26:21] -No. -You’re dropping us. -不会的 -你们又辜负了我们
[1:26:22] -No. -Maybe I should tell the Herald that story. -没有 -或许我应该去找先驱报
[1:26:25] Okay,Phil,you go ahead and do that. 好吧 菲尔 你就那样做
[1:26:28] It will undo all the work we’ve done,but I can’t stop you. 让我们的心血毁于一旦 不过我管不了你
[1:26:34] Listen to me. I am here because I care. 听我说 因为我在乎才会来这的
[1:26:39] We’re not going away. 我们不会放弃
[1:26:41] We’re gonna tell this story,we’re gonna tell it right. 我们一定会报道这个故事 并且准确无误
[1:26:43] We just need a little more time. That’s all we’re asking for. 我们只是需要多一点时间 只有这个要求了
[1:26:49] Why bother asking? 还需要提什么要求
[1:26:52] You’re gonna do what you want anyway. 反正你们会做自己想做的事
[1:26:55] You always do. 你们总是如此
[1:26:57] Phil. 菲尔
[1:26:59] Phil. 菲尔
[1:27:06] Hey. 嗨
[1:27:08] How’s South Beach? 南滩好玩吗
[1:27:09] Boynton Beach. Remarkably different place. 是博因顿海滩 完全不同的地方
[1:27:12] What’s up? 有什么事
[1:27:13] Mitch Garabedian called me today. 米奇·加拉贝迪安今天给我打了电话
[1:27:16] -Why’d he call you? -‘Cause he knew you’d yell at him. -他为什么打给你 -因为怕你又吼他
[1:27:18] He refiled the docs. 他重新提交了文件
[1:27:20] What? 不是吧
[1:27:21] Robby,those docs are public now. 罗比 现在这些文件就公开了
[1:27:23] We gotta get there before anyone else does. 我们必须抢先一步拿到它们
[1:27:24] I know. I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:27:26] Just wrap up whatever you’re doing 你赶紧把那边的事收拾完
[1:27:28] and get the first flight out. 订最早的一班飞机
[1:27:29] I’ll book a flight now and go straight to the courthouse tomorrow. 我现在就订机票 明天直接去法院
[1:27:31] -All right. Call me when you get in. -Okay. -好 到了给我电话 -好的
[1:27:35] Robby,I’d like to let Phil Saviano know that we’re back on it. 罗比 我想通知菲尔·萨维亚诺我们又重回正轨了
[1:27:39] Good idea. 想得周到
[1:27:40] Go have dinner with Hansi. 和汉西出去吃个饭吧
[1:27:42] Might be the last time for a while. 下面忙起来可能就没机会了
[1:27:49] Robby,after we saw Macleish, 罗比 我们上次见了麦克利什后
[1:27:52] I started going back through the clips, 我又回去查阅剪报
[1:27:54] and I had a little time last week finally. 上周终于抽得出空来
[1:27:56] So,um,I found that. 我找到了这个
[1:28:00] It’s from ’93. 是93年的
[1:28:04] 波特案受害者的律师声称
[1:28:05] 本地还有20名神父也受到指控
[1:28:11] That it? 就这些
[1:28:15] Yeah. Yeah,that’s it. 是的 就这些
[1:28:20] Good night. 再见
[1:28:22] Okay,good night. 好的 再见
[1:29:03] So,I was probably a few years after you,right? 那我可能要比你小几届 是吧
[1:29:05] No,you were more than a few. 不 你可不只是小几届
[1:29:07] Believe me. 我打包票
[1:29:09] Well,after BC High,I came down to Providence 从波大附中毕业后 我就来到了普罗维登斯
[1:29:13] and played hockey for the Friars. 加入了修道士冰球队
[1:29:15] Oh,well,you must have been pretty good. 噢 那你一定打得很好吧
[1:29:17] No. Rode the bench in college. Yeah. Oh. 没有 大学里基本坐冷板凳
[1:29:20] But I loved the city. 不过我热爱这座城市
[1:29:22] Oh. And we just had our third kid. 最近还有了第三个孩子
[1:29:24] And I still get my Globe,for the record. 可我仍然订阅环球报 哦
[1:29:26] Oh,that’s good to know. Good to know. 很高兴知道 很高兴
[1:29:29] Look,Kevin,uh,that’s actually why I’m here. 凯文啊 其实我来这另有原因
[1:29:35] I need to ask you some questions about Father Talbot. 我想问你一些神父塔尔博特的问题
[1:29:46] How’d you find out? 你怎么知道的
[1:29:49] Well… 这个嘛
[1:29:51] I guess it doesn’t matter. 我想那并不重要
[1:29:58] And I never even told my wife. 我连我老婆都没说过
[1:30:03] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:30:10] Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey,hey! I need to get in there. 嘿 嘿 我得进去
[1:30:12] -We’re closed. -Come on,let me in. Five minutes. -我们下班了 -就让我进去5分钟 好吗
[1:30:13] I’m sorry,we’re closed. 抱歉 我们下班了
[1:30:15] Come on. Five minutes. 求你了 就五分钟
[1:30:25] Hello. 你好
[1:30:31] Here. 给你
[1:30:36] -This is the Geoghan case? -That’s right. -这是吉欧根案的 -是的
[1:30:39] -Those records are sealed. -No. -这些记录都封存了 -没有
[1:30:40] That’s a public motion. Those records are public. 那个动议是公开的 里面的记录都是公开的
[1:30:43] Look,I work for the Globe. 我是环球报 的好吧
[1:30:45] Good for you. 不错啊
[1:30:49] Can I talk to your supervisor? 我能和你的上司谈谈吗
[1:30:50] He’s not in today. 他今天没来
[1:30:52] What about a judge? 那法官呢
[1:30:53] There must be judges that work on this kind of thing. 肯定有法官处理这类事情吧
[1:30:56] Sixth floor. 在6楼
[1:31:04] We understand the nature of the allegations against Father Talbot. 我们明白 对神父塔尔博特指控的性质
[1:31:08] I’m just not sure what you want from President Kemeza. 我只是不清楚 你们需要校长柯枚哲做些什么
[1:31:12] Talbot taught here long before Bill took over. 比尔上任时 塔尔博特早就离开了
[1:31:14] Mmm. Of course. We just want to know 的确如此 我们只是想确认
[1:31:16] if it’s possible that the president, 有没有这种可能 当时的校长
[1:31:18] the faculty,the board, 职员还有董事会
[1:31:20] that no one knew what was going on at the time. 所有人都被蒙在鼓里
[1:31:22] I graduated in 1979,and I had no idea about any of this. 我1979年毕业的 完全不知道发生过这种事
[1:31:26] So if you’re suggesting that Father Gibbons and Father Callahan 如果你想暗示神父吉本斯和神父卡拉汉
[1:31:29] had in any way… 可能知道
[1:31:30] Gibbons and Callahan… 吉本斯和卡拉汉
[1:31:32] I mean,they ran this place like the navy. 把这地方管理得就像军队一样啊
[1:31:34] Do you really think they didn’t know? 你真的认为他们会不知情
[1:31:37] It’s a big school,Robby. You know that. 你也清楚 罗比 这么大个学校
[1:31:40] And we’re talking about seven alleged victims 我们现在谈论的是有七名受害者
[1:31:43] over,what,eight years. 在多长 8年时间里
[1:31:44] We’re talking about seven that we know about. 7名受害者是我们目前知道的
[1:31:48] This is ridiculous. 这真的很荒唐
[1:31:50] You’re reaching for a story here. We cannot possibly… 你们想在这找故事 我们不可能
[1:31:52] Jack. Jack. Jack. If I had been president then, 杰克 杰克 如果当时我是校长
[1:31:55] I would’ve known. 我肯定知道
[1:31:57] Bill,I’m not sure that’s relevant. 比尔 我不确定那是什么意思
[1:31:59] Why do you think they sent Talbot up to Cheverus? 你想想他们为什么要把塔尔博特调到舍沃罗斯
[1:32:02] You know they wanted him out of town. 你知道吗 他们想把他调的远远的
[1:32:06] Robby,as well intentioned as Bill’s remarks are, 罗比 比尔的言论是出于一番好意
[1:32:09] I’m hoping we can keep this between us 我希望在达成一致前
[1:32:12] until we all get on the same page. 我们先别对外公布
[1:32:17] Is that why we’re here,to get on the same page? 我们来这的原因不就是要达成一致吗
[1:32:19] No,we’re here because you’re an important alumnus,Robby, 不是的 罗比 我们见面是考虑到你是名重要的校友
[1:32:22] and a friend. 和朋友
[1:32:23] Exactly,and we know you care about this school as much as we do. 就是这样 我们知道你和我们一样对这所学校十分关心
[1:32:28] Did you play a sport here,Jack? 杰克 你在这有参加体育项目吗
[1:32:31] Yeah. Football. Why? 有啊 是橄榄球队的 问这个干嘛
[1:32:33] Mmm. I ran track. 我是田径队的
[1:32:35] You know,I went to Providence yesterday 我昨天去了普罗维登斯一趟
[1:32:37] to talk to one of Father Talbot’s victims. 同塔尔博特的受害者之一谈了谈
[1:32:39] He played hockey here. 他在这是冰球队的
[1:32:41] And,uh,he’s one of the better ones. 他属于境况较好的一个
[1:32:43] He’s got a wife,kids,good job. 有老婆和孩子 工作也不错
[1:32:48] About 10 minutes into the conversation, 可谈了十分钟后
[1:32:52] the guy breaks down. 整个人就崩溃了
[1:32:53] You know,couldn’t stop crying. 止不住的泪水啊
[1:32:57] Said he could never figure out why Father Talbot picked him. 他说一直都想不明白为何神父塔尔博特会对他下手
[1:33:02] Father Talbot coached the hockey team. 神父塔尔博特当过冰球队的教练
[1:33:07] So, 所以
[1:33:10] I guess we just got lucky. 我想我们只是幸运而已
[1:33:12] You and me. 你和我都是
[1:33:20] Does Jack Dunn work for the school? 杰克·邓恩在这所学校工作吗
[1:33:22] No,he’s PR for Boston College. 没 他只是给波大做些公关工作
[1:33:24] They call him when they need help. 学校需要时就会找他
[1:33:26] And Pete Conley? Why was he there? 那皮特·康利呢 为什么他也在
[1:33:28] Good question. 问得好
[1:33:29] Pete’s a big alum,but I called Bill directly, 皮特是个重要的校友 不过我直接联系的比尔
[1:33:31] and I asked for a sit-down. 请求跟他会面
[1:33:33] I never mentioned anybody else. 我没说要见其他人
[1:33:36] It’s like everybody already knows the story. 感觉这事好像众人皆知
[1:33:38] Yeah. 恩
[1:33:39] Except us. And we work right there. 除了我们 我们还在这工作
[1:33:45] -Judge Volterra? -Yes. -法官沃尔泰拉 -是的
[1:33:47] Hi,I’m Mike Rezendes from The Boston Globe. 你好 我是麦克·雷斯然 波士顿环球报的
[1:33:50] Um,I’m having some trouble 我在楼下的
[1:33:51] accessing some public records 档案室没法调取
[1:33:52] down in the records room. 一些公开文件
[1:33:53] I was wondering if I could have a word with you? 我想能不能跟你谈谈
[1:33:56] -All right. -Thank you. -没问题 -谢谢
[1:34:00] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:34:03] These exhibits you’re after,Mr. Rezendes, 雷然斯先生 你要的这些证据
[1:34:07] they’re very sensitive records. 都是十分敏感的档案
[1:34:09] With all due respect,Your Honor, 法官大人 我冒昧说一句
[1:34:11] that’s not the question. 那并不能构成借口
[1:34:13] The records are public. 这些档案都是公开的
[1:34:15] Maybe so,but tell me, 那也许没错 不过你告诉我
[1:34:18] where’s the editorial responsibility 公布这种性质的档案
[1:34:20] in publishing records of this nature? 还有编辑责任感吗
[1:34:22] Well,where’s the editorial responsibility in not publishing them? 那如果不公布的话 还有编辑责任感吗
[1:34:36] You can’t take those. You need to make copies. 你不能带走 只能复印
[1:34:39] I’m going to the copy room. 我就是去复印室
[1:34:40] It closed at 4:00. 下午4点就关门了
[1:34:47] Look,I’ll give you 这样吧 我给你
[1:34:51] 83 bucks to use yours. 83块用下你的
[1:34:58] Hey,cabbie! 嘿 出租车
[1:35:01] Hey! Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:35:07] Take me to The Boston Globe on Morrissey Boulevard. 去波士顿环球报 在莫里西大街
[1:35:09] Don’t take 93. Take Dorchester Avenue. 别走93号 直接走多尔切斯特大道
[1:35:14] Robby,it’s incredible! 罗比 太不可思议了
[1:35:16] Law knew about Geoghan for years,no question. 劳多年前就知道吉欧根的事了 证据确凿
[1:35:19] There’s a letter to Law from a woman Margaret Gallant, 这封信是一位叫玛格利特·加伦特的女人寄给劳的
[1:35:22] who lived in Jamaica Plain in the early ’80s when Geoghan was there. 她80年代住在牙买加平原 吉欧根当时就在那
[1:35:25] Listen to this, 请仔细听
[1:35:27] “Our family is rooted in the Church, 我们全家扎根于教会
[1:35:29] “our desire is to protect the Holy Orders, 我们渴望维护神圣秩序
[1:35:32] “even in the midst of our agony 哪怕是我们承受着
[1:35:34] “over the seven boys in our family 家里7个儿子被侵犯的
[1:35:36] “who have been violated.” 痛苦折磨
[1:35:38] Seven,Robby. Seven boys. 7个 罗比 7个男孩
[1:35:40] “It was suggested we keep silent. 我们被要求保持缄默
[1:35:43] “We did not question the authority of the Church two years ago, 我们2年前并未质疑教会的指令
[1:35:46] “but since Father Geoghan is still in his parish…” 可神父吉欧根仍然继续在堂区从业
[1:35:49] But she sent it to Law,and Law did shit. 她向劳求助 可劳置若罔闻
[1:35:53] Here’s another one to Law,same year. Listen to this, 这是同年另一封寄给劳的信 听好了
[1:35:57] “A word on the recent assignment of Father Geoghan 最近听说神父约翰吉欧根
[1:35:59] “as an associate at St. Julia’s in Weston. 被安排到韦斯顿的圣朱利安
[1:36:02] “Father Geoghan has a history of homosexual involvement with young boys. 神父吉欧根一直以来都和小男孩有同性行为
[1:36:07] “I understand his recent departure from St. Brendan’s 我觉得他最近从圣布伦丹调出
[1:36:09] “may be related to this problem. 或与此有关
[1:36:11] “I wonder if Father Geoghan should not be reduced to just weekend work 我觉得神父吉欧根在接受相应治疗期间
[1:36:14] “while receiving some kind of therapy. 周末工作都不应安排给他
[1:36:17] “You know how grateful I am to you for your constant concern. 你知道我对你一直以来的关照心存感激
[1:36:19] “Sincerely yours in our Lord, 天主在上 谨致问候
[1:36:21] “Most Reverend John M. Darcy,Auxiliary Bishop of Boston. 约翰·M·达西 波士顿辅理主教
[1:36:25] “December 7,1984.” 1984年12月7日
[1:36:26] An auxiliary bishop wrote that? 是个辅理主教写的
[1:36:28] That’s incredible. 太惊人了
[1:36:30] He broke ranks. 他打破常规了
[1:36:31] I mean,when did Gallant write her letter? 加伦特是什么时候写的信
[1:36:33] -1984. -And Law just ignored it. 1984年 -而劳置之不理
[1:36:35] How do you ignore that freakin’ letter? 你怎么能对这样的信置之不理
[1:36:37] We got ’em. 总算逮到他们了
[1:36:39] You can’t read these letters and think anything else. It’s proof. 你不可能读了这些信还继续装傻 这是铁证
[1:36:42] Yeah. It is. 说的没错
[1:36:44] This is good work. 干的太好了
[1:36:46] Should we take it up to Ben? 我们该去跟本说吗
[1:36:50] No. Not yet. 不 还不是时候
[1:36:52] Why not? We got Law. This is it. 为什么不 我们逮到劳了 一清二楚
[1:36:56] No,this is Law covering for one priest. 不是 这只是劳包庇一个神父
[1:36:58] There’s another 90 out there. 还需要其他90名的
[1:36:59] Yeah,and we’ll print that story when we get it, 是的 那要等我们集齐后才能报道
[1:37:01] but we gotta go with this now. 可我们现在就得报道这个
[1:37:03] No,I’m not going to rush this story,Mike. 不行 麦克 我不会急于就这样报道
[1:37:05] We don’t have a choice,Robby. 可我们别无选择 罗比
[1:37:06] If we don’t rush to print, 我们不抢先报道的话
[1:37:08] somebody else is gonna find these letters and butcher the story. 让其他人发现这些信 会搞砸这一切
[1:37:10] Joe Quimby from the Herald 先驱报 的乔·昆比
[1:37:12] was at the freakin’ courthouse. 那天就TMD在法院
[1:37:13] So we’ll write a holding story, 那我们写篇报道先不发
[1:37:15] and we’ll keep our eye on the Herald. 然后观察先驱报 的动向
[1:37:16] Keep our eye on the Herald? 观察先驱报 的动向
[1:37:18] They run this and they get it wrong,the Church will bury it. 如果他们报道了 并且不痛不痒 教会又可以掩盖一切
[1:37:20] -We gotta do this now. -Mike,Mike… -我们得马上行动 -麦克 麦克
[1:37:22] What? Why are we hesitating? 干嘛 为什么我们要犹豫不决
[1:37:25] Baron told us to get Law. This is Law. 巴伦说去揭批劳 这不是劳吗
[1:37:27] Baron told us to get the system. 巴伦说的是揭批这个体系
[1:37:29] We need the full scope. 我们得一个不拉
[1:37:31] That’s the only thing that will put an end to this. 那样我们才能改变一切
[1:37:33] Then let’s take it up to Ben,let him decide. 那我们告诉本 让他来定夺
[1:37:35] We’ll take it to Ben when I say it’s time. 我来决定什么时候告诉本
[1:37:37] It’s time,Robby. It’s time! 是时候了 罗比 就是现在
[1:37:41] They knew and they let it happen. To kids! 他们早就知情 却纵容发生在这些孩子身上的事
[1:37:45] Okay? It could’ve been you! It could’ve been me! 那可能发生在你身上 也可能发生在我身上
[1:37:48] It could have been any of us! 那可能发生在任何人身上
[1:37:51] We gotta nail these scumbags! 我们得揭露这些人渣
[1:37:52] We gotta show people that nobody can get away with this! 我们得让大家知道没人可以逍遥法外
[1:37:55] Not a priest or a Cardinal or a freaking Pope! 不管是神父 还是主教 哪怕是TMD的教皇
[1:38:02] You finished? 你说完了
[1:38:04] Yeah,I am. This is bullshit. 我说完了 这太让人失望了
[1:38:36] You okay? 你没事吧
[1:38:40] Mmm… 没事
[1:38:48] Hey,Hansi. 嗨 汉西
[1:38:50] Hard day at work,Mike? 工作不顺心 麦克
[1:38:56] -Here. -Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[1:38:59] I don’t know why I got so pissed off. 我也不清楚为什么会大发雷霆
[1:39:01] You know,I think Robby’s wrong. 就觉得罗比选择有误
[1:39:03] You know,you’re just… 我觉得你只是
[1:39:05] You care about the story,Mike. We all do. 太在乎这个故事 麦克 我们都一样的
[1:39:08] Yeah,I guess 我想你说的对吧
[1:39:13] I stopped going to church with my Nana. 我已经不陪奶奶去教堂了
[1:39:17] It was… It was too hard. 那让人难以接受
[1:39:20] You know,I’d be sitting there, 我坐在那就会
[1:39:22] and I’d start thinking about Joe Crowley 就会想到乔·克罗利
[1:39:24] or someone else and I just… 或其他的神父 然后
[1:39:27] I just got so angry. 我就怒不可遏
[1:39:29] Did you tell her why? 你有告诉她原因吗
[1:39:32] She goes to church three times a week,Mike. 她一周要去教堂3次 麦克
[1:39:40] It really pisses me off. 这让我太不爽了
[1:39:43] You know, 你知道吗
[1:39:46] I actually really liked going to church when I was a little kid. 我小时候真的很喜欢去教堂
[1:39:51] Why’d you stop? 你为什么放弃了
[1:39:53] Typical shit. 和其他人一样
[1:39:56] But the weird thing is, 可古怪的是
[1:40:01] I think I… 我就想
[1:40:04] I think I figured that maybe one day… 我就想着也许有一天
[1:40:08] I would actually go back. 我还会回去的
[1:40:12] I was really… I was holding on to that. 我真的 一直保有一丝希望
[1:40:17] I read those letters,and… 可看了那些信后
[1:40:21] And something just cracked. 心里面什么就瓦解了
[1:40:26] -It’s a shitty feeling. -Yeah. -这感觉很糟糕 -是的
[1:40:29] It’s a shitty feeling. 这感觉很糟
[1:40:35] Looks like a long day. 你忙了一天吧
[1:40:37] -Hey,Pete. -I’m sorry to make it longer. -嗨 皮特 -抱歉让你久等了
[1:40:39] Brian. 布莱恩
[1:40:42] Has anyone ever said no to a drink with you,Pete? 你请喝酒有人敢拒绝吗 皮特
[1:40:45] Well,sure. But the trick is to keep asking. 当然有啊 不过诀窍是死缠烂打
[1:40:49] For Boston. 敬波士顿
[1:40:50] Boston. 敬波士顿
[1:40:54] So,you here for the Cardinal? 那么 你是为主教的事而来
[1:40:58] Oh,no,no,no,no. I wouldn’t… 不 不是 我哪敢啊
[1:41:00] I wouldn’t presume to speak for the Cardinal. No. 我可不认为自己能代表主教 好吗
[1:41:04] You know, 你知道吗
[1:41:06] you got a lot of people here who respect you,Robby, 罗比 你在这里可是备受尊敬啊
[1:41:08] the work you do. 你干的工作
[1:41:11] That’s good to know. 很高兴知道
[1:41:12] You know,it’s because you care about this place. 那是因为你关心这个地方
[1:41:14] It’s why you do what you do. It’s who you are. 那是因为你的坚持不懈和真性情
[1:41:17] You know,but people need the Church, 可现在人们比往常
[1:41:21] more than ever right now. 更需要教会
[1:41:23] You know,you can feel it. 你自己应该也能感受到
[1:41:25] And the Cardinal… 而主教大人
[1:41:28] You know,the Cardinal,he might not be perfect, 这么说吧 主教大人也许并不完美
[1:41:32] but we can’t throw out all the good 可是我们不能因为几个人渣
[1:41:33] he’s doing over a few bad apples. 就要否定他所做的一切
[1:41:37] Now,you know,I’m bringing this up to you 我现在跟你说这些
[1:41:39] because I know this is Baron’s idea,his agenda. 是因为我知道这一切都是巴伦的主意和个人野心
[1:41:43] I gotta tell ya,I mean,honest to God, 我跟你实话实说吧
[1:41:45] I mean,he doesn’t care about this city the way we do. 他根本不像我们那样在乎这座城市
[1:41:48] I mean,how could he? 想想吧 他会吗
[1:41:56] -This is how it happens,isn’t it,Pete? -What’s that? -这就是这里的潜规则吧 皮特 -什么
[1:42:00] A guy leans on a guy, 人们私下交易
[1:42:01] and suddenly the whole town 突然间整座城市
[1:42:03] just looks the other way. 就置若罔闻
[1:42:07] Robby. Robby,look it, 罗比 罗比 听我说
[1:42:11] Marty Baron is just trying to make his mark. 马蒂·巴伦只是想自己出名
[1:42:14] He’s gonna be here for a couple of years,and he’s gonna move on. 他待上个几年就会离开 去别处高就
[1:42:17] Just like he did in New York and Miami. 就像他在纽约和迈阿密时
[1:42:21] Where’re you gonna go? 你还能往哪走
[1:42:28] Good night,Robby. Brian. 再见 罗比 布莱恩
[1:42:32] -Hey,Pete. -Yeah? -嘿 皮特 -恩
[1:42:36] When we do run the story,uh,I’m gonna need a comment from the Cardinal. 当我们决定发表时 我需要主教的评论
[1:42:43] We’ll talk again later. Good night,Robby. 我们以后再谈 再见 罗比
[1:42:45] Good night,Pete. 再见 皮特
[1:42:57] Robby. 罗比
[1:43:00] What? 什么
[1:43:02] No shit. When? 不是吧 什么时候
[1:43:06] Okay. Yeah. 好 好的
[1:43:11] Hey! 嘿
[1:43:13] What’s up? 什么事
[1:43:16] Sweeney ruled in our favor. 斯维尼判我们获胜
[1:43:18] She ruled to unseal the documents. 她下令解封文件
[1:43:22] Jeez! 天啊
[1:43:27] The Church has already filed an appeal, 教会已经提出上诉
[1:43:29] but the trial court ruling is generally upheld in these matters. 不过预审法庭的判决通常情况下都会维持
[1:43:32] And when would we get the documents? 那多久我们可以拿到文件
[1:43:35] Probably takes Cohen a few weeks to rule, 可能需要几周时间等科恩的判决
[1:43:38] then there’s a redaction process. 然后就是些审查工作
[1:43:40] Uh,I’d say they’d be made public mid-January. 我估计可能明年1月中旬吧
[1:43:44] -Okay. -All right. -那好 -好的
[1:43:45] -Thanks,Jon. -You bet. -谢谢 约翰 -不客气
[1:43:46] -Nice work. -Thanks. -干得好 -谢谢
[1:43:48] Metro should run something,Marty. 都市版块也应该做个报道 马蒂
[1:43:50] We can’t run this one big. 我们不能报道这则消息
[1:43:52] Why wouldn’t we? It’s a major First Amendment victory. 为什么不 这可是言论自由的重大胜利
[1:43:55] Not to mention,you get 更不用说还是个
[1:43:56] an Irish Catholic judge 爱尔兰裔天主教徒的法官
[1:43:58] ruling against the Church? 判决教会失利
[1:43:59] That’s a hell of a precedent. 这可是前所未有啊
[1:44:02] We don’t want the Herald going deep on this. 我们不能让先驱报 嗅出眉目
[1:44:04] Why’s that? 为什么
[1:44:08] You’re gonna have to step out,Peter. 皮特 你得回避下了
[1:44:10] I’m not stepping out. 我才不要离开
[1:44:20] Peter. 皮特
[1:44:35] -When did you,uh… -A couple of weeks ago. -你什么时候 -几周前的事
[1:44:37] A couple of weeks? 几周前
[1:44:39] -Yeah. -And you’re telling us now? -对 -那你现在才告诉我们
[1:44:41] These are substantial. 这些是重要材料
[1:44:44] They clearly show that Law was negligent. 清楚表明劳的失察渎职
[1:44:47] I need more time. I wanna keep digging. 我需要多点时间 我想再挖深点
[1:44:49] For what? This is the goddamn story. 还要挖什么 不是全都在这了
[1:44:51] It’s not the whole story. 这不是整个故事
[1:44:52] Tough shit. We’re on a clock now. 难办啊 我们时间不多了
[1:44:54] Even if we don’t run Sweeney’s ruling, 即使我们不需要等斯维尼的判决
[1:44:56] another paper could find these letters and fuck the story. 其他报纸也有可能发现这些然后搞砸一切
[1:44:58] Agreed. 我同意
[1:44:59] But we run these letters alone, 可我们只公布这些信件
[1:45:00] Law apologizes,says it’s a one-time thing. 然后劳出来道歉 说这只是孤立事件
[1:45:03] He can bury it. 他又可以继续掩盖
[1:45:04] How? These clearly show he knew and did nothing about it. 怎么能 这些信件清楚表明他早就知情却置之不理
[1:45:07] Look,I’m close to stories on 70 priests. 我要做成70名神父的报道
[1:45:10] We nail that,along with those letters, 我们搞定那些的话 再加上这些信件
[1:45:13] this is proof this is bigger than Law. 比起只报道劳 这保证更有份量
[1:45:17] It’s the whole system. 这是整个体系
[1:45:19] You have multiple sources confirming all those priests? 你有多名线人可以指证这些神父
[1:45:22] On some. I can get more. 有一些 我还可以找到更多
[1:45:24] Too risky. If we’re not buttoned up on every single one of them, 风险太大 如果我们不能把每一个都做实
[1:45:27] the Church will pick us apart. 教会肯定会反戈一击
[1:45:31] I think I can get us someone 我想我可以拉拢
[1:45:32] from the other side of the aisle. 一个对方的人
[1:45:33] Somebody inside the Church? 教会里的人
[1:45:36] Yeah,a lawyer. 恩 一名律师
[1:45:38] Will he go on the record? 他肯提供证词吗
[1:45:39] Deep background. But he’s a solid source. 牵扯很深 不过是可靠的来源
[1:45:46] Rezendes needs time to write the story. 雷然斯需要时间去写报道
[1:45:48] We don’t wanna drop it at Christmas,not after 9/11. 我们可不想在圣诞节发表 因为9/11这事
[1:45:52] We could run it just after New Year’s, 不过新年之后是没有问题的
[1:45:55] before they release the rest of the documents. 在法院解封其他的文件之前
[1:46:01] All right. 那好
[1:46:03] Tell Canellos to bury the ruling in Metro. 让卡内洛斯别在都市版块发表判决结果
[1:46:07] You got six weeks. 你还有6周时间
[1:46:09] Thank you. 多谢
[1:46:11] Tell Mike I want a draft by Christmas. 跟麦克说我圣诞节就要拟稿
[1:46:14] And we need a response from Lake Street. 我们还需要神学院的回应
[1:46:16] Who does PR for the Cardinal? Still John Walsh? 谁负责主教的公关工作 还是约翰·沃尔什吗
[1:46:18] No,somebody new,Donna Morrisey. 不是 换人了 唐娜·莫里西
[1:46:20] She came from TV. She’s young. 她在电视台工作过 很年轻
[1:46:21] Good,get a quote. 好 引用句话
[1:46:23] We need something from Law to appear even-handed. 我们需要劳的回应以示公平
[1:46:24] Robby,next time give me a goddamn heads-up. 罗比 下次提前给我透露点风声好吗
[1:46:27] Will do. 好的
[1:46:29] Silent night 平安夜
[1:46:32] 41天3小时后截稿
[1:46:33] Holy night 圣善夜
[1:46:37] All is calm 万暗中
[1:46:41] All is bright 光华射
[1:46:44] 21天4小时后截稿
[1:46:45] Round yon virgin,mother and child 照着圣母 照着圣婴
[1:46:53] Holy infant,so tender and mild 多少慈祥 多少天真
[1:47:01] Sleep in heavenly peace 静享天赐安眠
[1:47:07] 8天2小时后截稿
[1:47:08] Sleep in heavenly peace 静享天赐安眠
[1:47:14] 你的内线搞定了吗 请尽快 本
[1:47:15] Silent night,holy night 平安夜 圣善夜
[1:47:23] Shepherds quake 牧羊人
[1:47:27] At the sight 在旷野
[1:47:31] Glory streams from heaven above 忽然看见了天上光华
[1:47:39] Heavenly hosts sing Hallelujah 听见天军唱哈利路亚
[1:47:51] Oh,Robby. What a nice surprise. 罗比 见到你真是惊喜
[1:47:54] Come on in. 快请进
[1:48:02] Hey,hon,look who I found outside. 亲爱的 看看谁来了
[1:48:08] Karen,can you give us a minute? 凯伦 能回避一会儿吗
[1:48:12] Sure. 好啊
[1:48:13] Good to see you,Karen. 很高兴见到你 凯伦
[1:48:18] What’s up? 有什么事吗
[1:48:34] I’m out of time,Jim. 我没时间了 吉姆
[1:48:37] We’ve got cover-up stories on 70 priests, 我们要做教会包庇70名神父的报道
[1:48:40] but the boss isn’t gonna run it 可没有你那边的人出来作证
[1:48:42] unless I get confirmation from your side. 我上司是不会批准报道的
[1:48:47] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[1:48:49] Come on. This is our town,Jimmy. 想想吧 吉姆 这事关我们的家乡
[1:48:51] Everybody knew something was going on,and no one did a thing. 大家都知道发生了什么 却没人站出来
[1:48:56] We gotta put an end to it. 我们得阻止这种事再发生
[1:48:58] Don’t tell me what I gotta do. 别指挥我该干什么
[1:49:00] Yeah,I helped defend these scumbags,but that’s my job,Robby. 没错 我是替这些人渣辩护过 可那是我的工作 罗比
[1:49:03] I was doing my job! 是我的本职工作
[1:49:07] Yeah. 没错
[1:49:09] You and everyone else. 每个人都有责任
[1:49:19] Get out of my house. 你给我离开
[1:49:32] Hey! 嘿
[1:49:35] You come to my home and lay this shit on me! 你竟然跑到我家里找我麻烦
[1:49:39] You were right,Robby. 你说的对 罗比
[1:49:41] We all knew somethin’ was going on. 我们都知道发生了什么
[1:49:44] So where were you? 那你早干什么去了
[1:49:46] What took you so long? 到现在才行动
[1:49:54] I don’t know,Jim. 我也不知道 吉姆
[1:50:01] Give me the list. 把名单给我
[1:50:59] Larry,we’re going to press in six hours. 拉里 我们还有6个小时就要印刷了
[1:51:01] Donna Morrisey said she’d called us 唐娜·莫里西几小时前说会打电话
[1:51:02] with a quote from Law hours ago. 告诉我们劳的回应
[1:51:03] -That’s what I thought. -When did you talk to her? -我也是这么以为的 -你什么时候跟她说的
[1:51:06] Okay,okay,Larry. 好 好的 拉里
[1:51:08] Yeah. Yeah,that’s good to know. 好 那我就放心了
[1:51:10] -Thanks,Pete. -Anything? -谢谢 皮特 -有消息吗
[1:51:12] Conley said Donna Morrisey should have called,he just left Lake Street. 康利说唐娜·莫里西应该打了电话 他刚从神学院离开
[1:51:15] Yeah,Rasky said the same thing. 恩 拉斯基也是这么跟我说的
[1:51:17] This is ridiculous. You’d think they’d wanna get ahead of this. 这太不可思议了 你会以为他们想提前应对
[1:51:20] I mean,they’d be idiots not to. 他们是白痴才会不想
[1:51:22] I would love to see their faces when they read this thing then. 我可想看到他们读到报道时的表情
[1:51:25] You know,Sunday’s the feast of the Epiphany. 你知道周六是主显节吗
[1:51:28] It seems appropriate. 老天有眼啊
[1:51:35] Mike Rezendes. 麦克·雷然斯
[1:51:38] Hey,Donna. Thanks for calling. 你好 唐娜 感谢来电
[1:51:41] Yeah,I just had a few questions if you have a minute. 对 能占用你几分钟吗 想问你几个问题
[1:51:46] What? 什么
[1:51:48] -What? -Another adjective. -咋了 -换一个形容词
[1:51:52] -Anything? -Law just turned us down. -有回应吗 -劳对我们无可奉告
[1:51:54] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[1:51:56] I just got off the phone with Donna Morrisey. 我刚同唐娜·莫里西通过电话
[1:51:58] She said,quote,we don’t even want to know 我引述她的话”我们根本连”
[1:52:00] what the questions are,end quote. 这些问题都不想知道”没了
[1:52:01] -She really said that? -Yeah. -她真这么说的 -恩
[1:52:04] Well,that oughta do it. 那也够了
[1:52:05] “The Church had no interest 教会并不想了解
[1:52:06] “in knowing what the Globe’s questions would be.” 环球报 要问些什么问题
[1:52:11] Work it in somewhere before the jump. Anything else? 把这加在换页之前 还有其他事吗
[1:52:13] Uh,Matt wants to put the letters online, 马特想把信件都放到网上
[1:52:15] so the readers can see for themselves. 这样读者可以自行查阅
[1:52:17] We can run the URL at the bottom of the article. 我们可以添加链接到文章底部
[1:52:19] -It’s pretty straightforward. -Okay. -一劳永逸的事 -那行
[1:52:21] We also put the Spotlight tip line at the end of the story 我们也把《焦点》的举报电话放到报道底下
[1:52:24] so people can call in. 这样大家就可以
[1:52:25] Goes directly to our office. 直接打到我们办公室
[1:52:26] Matt and I can go in in the morning in case we get any calls. 我和马特可以早上过来 以防有电话打来
[1:52:29] Yeah,I’m more concerned about the phones at reception. 好 我更担心的是前台的电话
[1:52:31] After we ran the Porter case, 在我们报道波特案后
[1:52:32] the message centers were tied up for weeks. 信息中心拥堵了几个星期
[1:52:34] -It’s a real problem. -There were picketers,too. -那可是个问题 -还有来示威的
[1:52:36] Lots of ’em. 非常多
[1:52:38] I’ll talk to Richard about the security and the phones. 我会嘱咐理查德处理安全和电话问题
[1:52:40] Uh,how are we coming on the folo story? 我们打算怎样做后续报道
[1:52:44] Well,we’ve nailed down multiple stories 我们有关于这70个神父的
[1:52:45] on 70 priests. 多个报道
[1:52:47] -All 70? -Mmm-hmm. -70个都有 -恩
[1:52:49] And with the confirmation from Robby’s source,we’re ready to go. 有罗比那个内线的证实 我们万事俱备
[1:52:52] We can have a draft next week. 我们下周就能拿出拟稿
[1:52:53] Uh,Robby,that source of yours, 罗比 你那个内线
[1:52:56] is it something we could revisit? 我们还可以再使用吗
[1:52:59] He might be tough. 他可能不情愿
[1:53:01] But he has no problem helping the Church 可他却不闻不问的帮助教会
[1:53:02] protect dozens of dirty priests. 去包庇这些禽兽神父
[1:53:04] -Guy’s a scumbag. -He’s a lawyer,he’s doing his job. -那家伙也是人渣 -他是名律师 只是做本职工作
[1:53:07] He’s a shill for the Church. 他是教会的帮凶
[1:53:08] He knew and did nothing. 他知情却无动于衷
[1:53:09] He could’ve said something years ago. Maybe saved some lives. 他早就该挺身而出 说不定能救很多人
[1:53:12] What about us? 那我们呢
[1:53:15] What’s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[1:53:16] We had all the pieces. 我们有各种线索
[1:53:18] Why didn’t we get it sooner? 为什么我们没有早点行动
[1:53:20] We didn’t have all the pieces. 我们没有全部的线索
[1:53:21] We had Saviano,we had Barrett,we had Geoghan. 我们知道萨维亚诺 巴雷特 还有吉欧根
[1:53:24] We had the directories in the basement. 我们的地下室里有花名录
[1:53:26] You know what? We got it now. 看看我们现在有的东西
[1:53:27] Robby,the story needed Spotlight. 罗比 这故事需要《焦点》
[1:53:30] Mike,Spotlight’s been around since 1970. 麦克 《焦点》早在1970年就存在了
[1:53:33] So what? We couldn’t see the scope of this. No one could. 那又如何 我们没可能预见这种波及范围 没人可以
[1:53:36] Robby,this started with one goddamn priest. 罗比 我们着手时可只有一名神父
[1:53:41] Macleish sent us a letter on 20 priests,years ago. 麦克利什给我们寄过一个20人的名单 多年前的事
[1:53:44] Sacha found the clip. 萨夏在剪报里找到了
[1:53:46] You freaking kidding me? 20 priests? 你不是开国际玩笑吧 20名神父
[1:53:48] When? 什么时候
[1:53:51] Uh,just after Porter. December ’93. 就在波特案后 93年12月
[1:53:54] We buried the story in Metro. No folo. 我们当时的都市版块没有跟进
[1:53:57] That was you. 那是你吧
[1:54:01] You were Metro. 你负责的都市版块
[1:54:03] Yeah. That was me. 对 是我
[1:54:06] I’d just taken over. I don’t remember it at all. 我当时刚接手 根本不记得有这回事
[1:54:10] But yeah… 不过的确是我
[1:54:16] Can I say something here? 可以让我插几句吗
[1:54:20] Sometimes it’s easy to forget 有时我们很爱忘记
[1:54:22] that we spend most of our time stumbling around in the dark. 大多数时候我们都是在黑暗中磕磕绊绊
[1:54:26] Suddenly a light gets turned on, 突然间天亮了
[1:54:28] and there’s a fair share of blame to go around. 人们却开始互相指责起来
[1:54:32] I can’t speak to what happened before I arrived, 我不想对我来之前的情况评头论足
[1:54:35] but,um,all of you have done some very good reporting here. 不过 你们每个人在这个报道上都干得很出色
[1:54:40] Reporting that I believe is gonna have an immediate 而我认为这个报道会给我们的读者带来
[1:54:43] and considerable impact on our readers. 直接的和难以估量的影响
[1:54:48] For me,this kind of story is why we do this. 对我而言 这种报道正是我们干这一行的原因
[1:54:52] Having said that,Cardinal Law and the Catholic community 话说回来 主教劳以及天主教社区
[1:54:55] are gonna have a very strong response to this. 应该会对这个报道做出强硬回应
[1:54:58] So if you need a moment, 如果你们想要休整一下
[1:55:02] you’ve earned it. 那是你们应得的
[1:55:03] But I will need you back here Monday morning 不过 我需要你们下周一早晨回来时
[1:55:07] focused and ready to do your job. 集中精力做好份内的事
[1:55:19] Leaving? 要走吗
[1:55:21] Yeah. 好
[1:55:27] I,uh,just got a call from the Cardinal. 我刚接到主教的电话
[1:55:30] Really. Why? 真的 什么目的
[1:55:32] He wanted to tell me personally 他想亲自告诉我
[1:55:34] that he decided not to comment. 他决定不予评论
[1:55:36] Yeah,said he wanted to extend me that courtesy. 他说他只是好意打个招呼
[1:55:40] Jesus,the balls on that guy. What did you say? 天啊 这家伙真是厚颜无耻 你怎么回应他的
[1:55:44] I told him he was making a mistake, 我说你做了错误的决定
[1:55:46] and that we were gonna run the story. 而我们要做成这个报道
[1:55:47] Damn right we’re gonna run it. 你说的太对了
[1:56:14] Sacha,can I have a drink of water? 萨夏 能帮我倒杯水吗
[1:56:17] Yeah. Sure,Nana. Yeah. 好的 奶奶
[1:56:31] Can I keep this? 这个我可以保留吗
[1:56:34] Sure. 当然
[1:56:36] I thought you should see it first. 我觉得应该让你先过目
[1:56:37] Thank you for bringing it by. 谢谢你带过来给我
[1:56:42] I have some clients I have to attend to. 我还有些客户的事要处理
[1:57:02] Both kids were abused. 2个小孩都被性侵
[1:57:05] Jamaica Plain. Two weeks ago. 2周前在牙买加平原发生的事
[1:57:09] Keep doing your work,Mr. Rezendes. 继续你目前的工作 雷然斯先生
[1:57:14] -Hello. -Hello. -嗨 -嗨
[1:57:16] -How are you guys doing? -We’re good. -你们好吗 -很好
[1:57:19] Good. 好
[1:57:44] 教会包庇神父性侵多年
[1:58:07] -Hey. -Morning. -嗨 -早上好
[1:58:10] How’d you sleep? 昨晚睡的好吗
[1:58:12] Not very well. You? 不太好 你呢
[1:58:14] I haven’t slept well for months. 我几个月来都没睡好过
[1:58:17] Oh,thanks. I actually started writing. 谢谢 我其实在写东西
[1:58:20] -Writing? -Yeah,I’ve been working on a book. -写东西 -恩 准备写本书
[1:58:22] Gives me something else to focus on. 让我可以分心做点其他事情
[1:58:24] What kind of book? 什么类型的书
[1:58:26] Horror. 恐怖小说
[1:58:34] Spotlight. 《焦点》
[1:58:37] Yeah. Yeah,of course. 好 当然可以
[1:58:39] Can I get your name,please? 可以报下你的名字吗
[1:58:57] You do know it’s Sunday,right? 你没忘今天是周六吧
[1:58:59] I couldn’t get a tee time. 我没订上开球时间
[1:59:03] -No picketers. -Yeah. -没有来示威的 -是啊
[1:59:06] Probably still at church. 可能还在教堂集合呢
[1:59:10] Hey,Linda. 嗨 琳达
[1:59:12] It’s quiet,huh? 这么安静
[1:59:13] Yeah,easiest overtime I ever made. 是啊 我加过的最轻松的班了
[1:59:15] Phone hasn’t rung once. 电话还没响过一次
[1:59:17] Marty sent two of mine down to Spotlight. 马特叫了我的两个人去《焦点》
[1:59:23] -Great article,guys. -Thank you. -你们的报道很棒 -谢谢
[1:59:25] Spotlight? 《焦点》
[1:59:50] Okay. Send him over. 好 让他过来
[1:59:52] Spotlight,can I help you? 《焦点》 你请讲
[1:59:53] Phones have been ringing all morning. 电话一早上就没停过
[1:59:57] -Mike,can you grab that? -Yeah,yeah. -麦克 你能负责那部电话吗 -好的
[2:00:00] They’re almost all victims,Robby. 基本上全是受害者打来的 罗比
[2:00:05] I’m sorry to make you wait. 抱歉让你久等了
[2:00:09] It’s very tough to talk about,I know… 这事很难以启齿 我明白
[2:00:11] Yes,you can reach me here… 是的 你可以打给我
[2:00:13] This is Spotlight. 这里是《焦点》
[2:00:30] Spotlight. 《焦点》
[2:00:38] 整个2002年 《焦点》团队 发表了接近600篇有关丑闻的报道
[2:00:44] 在波士顿大主教区 就有249名神父和教士被公开指控
[2:00:48] 波士顿地区的幸存者 预计会超过一千人
[2:00:54] 2002年12月 劳主教 从波士顿大主教区辞职
[2:00:58] 被调回罗马的圣母玛利亚大教堂 这是世界上级别最高的罗马天主教堂之一
[2:01:04] 重大性侵丑闻 陆续在各地爆出
2015年

文章导航

Previous Post: Wonder Woman(神奇女侠)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Tokyo Fiancée(东京婚约)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号