英文名称:Standing Up Falling Down
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | You know, they say people in glass houses | 你知道吗 他们说住在玻璃房里的人 |
[00:37] | shouldn’t throw stones, but I think people in any type | 不应该向别人扔石头 但我觉得不管住在 |
[00:40] | of house shouldn’t throw a stone. | 什么样的房子里都不应该向别人扔石头 |
[00:42] | I mean, I’m not even worrying | 我是说 我不是担心 |
[00:43] | about like the glass windows or anything. | 什么玻璃窗或者是其他的东西 |
[00:44] | People, why are you throwing stones at people? | 人们 为什么要向其他人扔石头呢 |
[00:46] | Where are you even getting these stones? | 你从哪弄来的这些石头呢 |
[00:48] | Am I the weird one? | 难道我是个怪人吗 |
[00:49] | I don’t have stones in my place. | 在我的世界里就没有石头 |
[00:51] | Is that weird? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[00:53] | Ford Fiesta. | 福特嘉年华 |
[00:54] | Why do they call it that? | 为什么他们要取这个名字 |
[00:55] | I feel like it’s never really a fiesta | 我感觉当你坐在里面的时候 |
[00:56] | when you get inside, right? | 它根本就不像什么嘉年华 不是吗 |
[00:59] | It’s just like it’s a car. | 它就仅仅是辆车 |
[01:00] | I went apple-picking the other day. | 有一天我去摘苹果 |
[01:02] | Oh, I wish you guys were there. | 我真希望你们当时在场 |
[01:03] | I went apple-picking, I got myself an iPad. | 我去摘苹果 摘到了台iPad |
[01:07] | And an iPhone. | 还有台iPhone |
[01:08] | 6C 6C. | |
[01:12] | The term glory hole, it’s kind of a weird use | 寻欢洞这个词 光荣用在这里 |
[01:14] | of the word glory, don’t you think? | 太奇怪了 你不觉得吗 |
[01:16] | I mean, it’s not– | 我是说 这不是 |
[01:25] | How you doing? | 上得还舒服吗 |
[01:28] | Hey, this is Scott, leave a message after the beep. | 我是斯科特 听到哔声后请留言 |
[01:30] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[01:32] | I’m sorry LA didn’t work out. | 很遗憾你在洛杉矶不顺利 |
[01:33] | I know how much you wanted to be a comedian. | 我知道你有多想成为一个相声演员 |
[01:36] | But maybe it’s for the best. | 但这样说不定是最好的了 |
[01:37] | Your father and I can’t wait to have you home. | 你老爸和我都等不及要你回家了 |
[01:39] | Drive safe, love you. | 开车注意安全 爱你哟 |
[02:24] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[02:25] | – Hey, Scotty, hey. – What’s up, Pop? | -斯科特 -还好吗 老爸 |
[02:34] | Did you know bears can smell food from three miles away? | 你知道熊可以闻到五公里外食物的味道吗 |
[02:40] | Didn’t know that. | 不知道 |
[02:41] | – Yeah, me neither. – It’s crazy. | -是 我也不知道 -真厉害 |
[02:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:44] | Place looks nice. | 这地方不错 |
[02:46] | Well, we got a new couch last year. | 我们去年买了个新沙发 |
[02:48] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[02:50] | That’s great. | 挺不错的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1425个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:178个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:97个,托福词汇:131个,考研词汇:199个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:411个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:53] | It’s great. | 是不错 |
[02:56] | You know where Mom is? | 你知道老妈在哪吗 |
[02:58] | She’s at the store. | 她在店里 |
[02:59] | Yeah, she’ll be back in a little while. | 她马上就回来了 |
[03:03] | Leaving the juveniles to attempt the risky, | 让年幼的熊去冒险 |
[03:06] | if effective, dash and grab. | 如果奏效的话 就会夺到食物 |
[03:10] | All right, good to see you. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[03:12] | And brown bears do go | 棕熊确实 |
[03:14] | – into a deep sleep during – Good to see you too. | -会将冬眠选在 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[03:15] | Known as torpor. | 也叫做冬蛰 |
[03:18] | Hibernation is when… | 冬眠是在 |
[03:24] | Hello, Sister. | 你好呀 妹妹 |
[03:28] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[03:28] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁呀 |
[03:30] | Comedy world’s slowest-rising star. | 喜剧世界上升得最慢的一颗明星 |
[03:31] | Right off the bat. | 马上就升起来了 |
[03:33] | Wow, okay, because I see you’re still living | 好吧 因为我看到你都30岁了 |
[03:34] | with our parents at 30 so… | 还在和我们的爸妈一起住所以 |
[03:36] | Pretty sure you’re older than me | 我很确定你年纪比我大 |
[03:37] | and just moved back in with our parents, so… | 并且刚刚搬回家和父母一起住 所以 |
[03:39] | I’m also saving up. | 我还存钱了呢 |
[03:41] | I’m managing the pretzel shop at the mall now. | 我现在管着一家商场里的椒盐卷饼店 |
[03:42] | Did you just try bragging | 你在炫耀自己 |
[03:43] | about working at a pretzel shop in a mall? | 在一家商场里的椒盐卷饼店工作吗 |
[03:45] | I’m just saying one of us has a job | 我只是在说我们中有一个人有工作 |
[03:46] | and it’s not you. | 而那个人不是你 |
[03:47] | Or, oh god. | 或者说 天哪 |
[03:50] | Don’t tell me Dad’s gonna hire you back. | 别告诉我老爸要雇你回来上班 |
[03:52] | No, I am not gonna work for him ever again. | 不 我不会再为他工作了 |
[03:54] | You say that now, but I’m pretty sure you once said | 你现在是这样说 但是我记得你之前说过 |
[03:56] | you were never coming back here, so… | 你绝对不会再回到这了 所以 |
[03:59] | I’m not back here. | 我没有回到这 |
[04:00] | I mean, I’m obviously back here, but I’m not back here. | 我是说 我显然是在这 但是我没回到这 |
[04:02] | – I’m not back… – You having a stroke? | -我没有回来 -你中风了吗 |
[04:04] | Better question is are you still dating that guy | 我更想问 你还在和那个男的约会吗 |
[04:06] | with the vanity license plate? | 就是那个车牌很浮夸的家伙 |
[04:08] | Oh, remember, it said mortify? | 想起来了 上面写的是禁欲吗 |
[04:10] | Okay, well I’m dating a cop now. | 好吧 我现在在和一个警察约会 |
[04:12] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我一点也不相信 |
[04:13] | You are dating a cop? | 你在和一个警察约会 |
[04:16] | A security guard. | 一个保安啦 |
[04:17] | There it is. | 这才对嘛 |
[04:18] | His name is Ruis and he’s awesome. | 他叫鲁伊斯 而且他人很棒 |
[04:20] | Nobody dating you could ever be awesome. | 和你约会的人不可能很棒 |
[04:22] | And no one who lives with their parents | 34岁还和父母一起住的人 |
[04:24] | at 34 is even remotely cool, dip-shit. | 一点也不酷 屌丝 |
[04:32] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[04:33] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也觉得见到你真好 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna drink tonight at the Whale’s Tail. | 我今晚要去鲸尾酒吧喝一杯 |
[04:36] | – You want in? – Nope. | -要一起吗 -不去 |
[04:38] | Hanging out with my boyfriend. | 要和我男朋友出去玩 |
[04:39] | I fucking hate him. | 我真他妈讨厌他 |
[04:40] | Ugh, unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[04:46] | So for four years, you hated it? | 所以前四年 你是讨厌这东西的 |
[04:48] | No, I actually loved it for the first year or so. | 不 其实最开始那一年我还挺喜欢的 |
[04:50] | I mean, I was getting up a bunch. | 我是说 我开始有起色了 |
[04:52] | I was writing, things were clicking. | 我写段子 慢慢开始火了 |
[04:53] | And then, I don’t know, man, things got harder and harder | 接着 不知道怎么的 事情变得越来越难 |
[04:56] | and I got poorer and poorer. | 我也变得越来越穷 |
[04:59] | You’re broke too? | 你也破产了吗 |
[05:00] | No no no no, I just thought it’d be really fun | 没有没有 我只是觉得搬回来 |
[05:01] | to move back in with Gary and Jeanine. | 和加里和珍妮一起住会很有意思 |
[05:03] | Hey, don’t get sassy with me. | 别跟我来这套 |
[05:04] | I’m just saying, I was on your website. | 我的意思是 我经常逛你的网站 |
[05:06] | I saw all types of dates and times. | 我看到你有大大小小的演出 |
[05:08] | You was booked, you was doing shows. | 你行程都满了 你演出可多了 |
[05:10] | Yeah, those weren’t so much dates as they were open mics. | 其实几乎所有演出都是开放麦 |
[05:13] | You were back doing open mics? | 你又开始接开放麦演出了吗 |
[05:15] | Seriously, you shoulda called more. | 说真的 你真应该多打给我 |
[05:17] | I know, I should’ve called. | 我知道 我应该打给你的 |
[05:19] | I got three kids. | 我有三个孩子 |
[05:19] | You don’t think I want them to know who you are? | 你难道不觉得我想让他们认识你吗 |
[05:20] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:22] | I promise you I will call more. | 我保证以后我会多给你打电话 |
[05:23] | I’ll be around more, okay? | 我会多找你的 好吧 |
[05:25] | I know you have the machine back there. | 我知道你在后面有台机器 |
[05:27] | Come on, bring it out because I got to sing. | 赶紧的 拿出来 我要唱歌了 |
[05:30] | You know I got to sing. | 你知道我就是得唱歌 |
[05:31] | – No, it’s not karaoke night. – But it could be. | -不行 今晚不是卡拉OK之夜 -但可以是 |
[05:34] | If I give you a free shot, will you shut up? | 如果我请你喝一杯 你能闭嘴吗 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 当然可以 |
[05:38] | See, this, this, I miss this, right? | 看看 这些 我想念这些东西 |
[05:40] | This feels like home. | 这才是家的感觉 |
[05:41] | Drinking. | 喝酒 |
[05:42] | Not by myself. | 还有人陪着 |
[05:43] | You didn’t have any friends out there? | 你在那边没有朋友吗 |
[05:45] | No, not really. | 没 没有 |
[05:46] | I mean, who makes new friends in their 30s? | 谁三十多岁了还去交新朋友 |
[05:49] | Everyone. | 每个人都会 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | I follow you on Instagram. | 我在Ins上面关注你了 |
[05:53] | You just posted a picture with Alyssa Milano. | 你刚发了一张你和艾莉莎·米兰诺的照片 |
[05:55] | – Yeah. – How was that? | -没错 -这怎么说 |
[05:56] | We weren’t hanging out | 我们没在一起玩 |
[05:57] | as much as I saw her in a Costco. | 我只是在好市多上见到她了 |
[05:59] | I took a picture and then I ran the other direction. | 我拍了张照片 就往另一个方向走了 |
[06:01] | Were you always a liar? | 你一直都是个骗子吗 |
[06:03] | Look at me in my goddamn eyes right now. | 现在看着我的眼睛 |
[06:05] | 10th grade, Leslie Ambrose. | 高二的时候 莱斯利·安布罗斯 |
[06:07] | Did she really give you a hand-job? | 她真的帮你撸了吗 |
[06:09] | Leslie Ambrose did absolutely give me a hand-job. | 莱斯利·安布罗斯确确实实帮我撸了一管 |
[06:11] | That was probably my peak. | 那大概是我人生的巅峰了 |
[06:12] | Your peak should not be a hand-job. | 你的巅峰不该只是一次撸管 |
[06:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:15] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:17] | So, now that we got that out of the way, how is Becks? | 好了 不说这个了 小贝最近怎样了 |
[06:20] | No, I like how you tried to, uh, no. | 不 我喜欢你试图 不 |
[06:22] | We’re not gonna talk about Becks. | 我们才不要聊小贝 |
[06:24] | Come on | 别嘛 |
[06:25] | No, we’re not doing it. | 不 才不要 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna go ahead and put a request in | 我要提个要求 |
[06:27] | that you don’t even bring her name up anymore. | 你不许再说她的名字 |
[06:29] | Request denied, let’s get right back into it. | 拒绝 让我们聊回到她身上 |
[06:30] | Do you and Lauren actually hang out with her? | 你和劳伦真的有和她一起玩吗 |
[06:32] | Is it like a double-date situation | 像双重约会那样吗 |
[06:33] | or what is the whole deal? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[06:34] | Dude, I told you I got three kids. | 兄弟 我有三个孩子 |
[06:36] | I don’t hang out with anybody a bunch | 除了那些小屁孩 |
[06:38] | except for they little asses. | 我不和任何人出去玩 |
[06:39] | Matter of fact, when I get done with this here beer, | 事实上 我喝完这杯以后 |
[06:42] | I’m going home. | 我就要回家了 |
[06:43] | No, we’re hanging out. | 不行 我们玩得正起兴呢 |
[06:44] | You can’t just go home. | 你可不能就这样走了 |
[06:46] | Dude, it’s almost nine o’clock at night. | 兄弟 已经快晚上9点了 |
[06:48] | I start my route at 5:00 a.M. | 我凌晨5点就要出门 |
[06:50] | Oh my god, that is so depressing. | 我的天 真让人扫兴 |
[06:52] | It is, it’s depressing, but it’s adulting too. | 是 是扫兴 但这就是成年人的世界 |
[06:54] | It’s called being a man. | 这就叫男人 |
[06:55] | Ohf, how is Becks though? | 小贝到底怎么样了 |
[06:57] | Is she cool? | 她还好吗 |
[06:58] | Do you hang out with her? | 你还和她一起玩吗 |
[06:59] | – Fine. – Yes. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[07:00] | Give it to me, go. | 快告诉我 说吧 |
[07:01] | I hang out with them time and time again. | 我时不时和他们一起玩 |
[07:03] | I see them. | 我在和他们见面 |
[07:04] | That’s why I need to know, is that gonna be a problem? | 所以我需要知道 这会是个问题吗 |
[07:06] | What? | 什么 |
[07:07] | ‘Cause the first time I invite you over to the house | 因为这是我第一次邀请你去我家 |
[07:09] | for one of the boys’ birthday parties, | 参加我一个孩子的生日派对 |
[07:11] | I don’t need there to be any weird tension. | 我不想出现奇怪的紧张氛围 |
[07:12] | And I know, I know that Owen | 我知道 我知道欧文 |
[07:16] | is gonna feel uncomfortable around you. | 看到你会很不舒服 |
[07:17] | Owen’s not gonna be comfortable with me being there? | 欧文看到我不会不舒服 |
[07:19] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[07:20] | Like, Owen should fucking love me. | 欧文应该爱死我了 |
[07:22] | If I didn’t skip town like an asshole, | 如果我没有像个混蛋一样离开这里 |
[07:23] | he never would’ve gotten married to Becks. | 他根本没有机会娶到小贝 |
[07:24] | See, now that skip town like an asshole comment | 看 像个混蛋一样离开这里这句话 |
[07:27] | is what concerns me. | 是我最担心的 |
[07:28] | – Owen would be uncomfortable? – Yes. | -欧文会感到不舒服 -对的 |
[07:31] | Dude, I’m not trying to be a dick. | 兄弟 不是我想当个混蛋 |
[07:32] | You left her. | 你离开了她 |
[07:33] | You left here. | 你离开了这里 |
[07:36] | Right. | 是 |
[07:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | It’s, it’s… | 这真是 |
[07:45] | Did I get pee on you? | 我有尿到你身上吗 |
[07:46] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不是 |
[07:47] | I mean, did you get your own pee on you? | 我是说 你是尿到你自己身上了吗 |
[07:49] | No, I’m fine, | 我没尿到自己 |
[07:50] | – please stop looking at my penis. – Good. | -别再盯着我的小鸡鸡看了 -那就好 |
[07:53] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 小弟 |
[07:57] | Are you pissing in the sink? | 你是在往洗手池里尿吗 |
[08:02] | No. | 并不是 |
[08:05] | Do you want me to call you a cab? | 你要我帮你叫辆车吗 |
[08:07] | What? | 你说啥 |
[08:09] | Listen, do you want me to call you a taxi? | 听着 你需不需要我帮你叫辆出租车 |
[08:10] | Sorry, I don’t need a taxi ’cause I have the Lyft. | 抱歉 我不需要打出租 因为我有来福车 |
[08:12] | You have Lyft? | 你下了来福车吗 |
[08:13] | Lyft is unbelievable | 来福车简直不可思议 |
[08:15] | ’cause you don’t have to know where you are. | 因为叫车的时候都不需要知道自己在那儿 |
[08:16] | You know, you just hit the thing | 只要点击它 |
[08:17] | and a guy from another country comes and takes you right home | 就有个外国人立马赶过来带你回家 |
[08:21] | it’s like magic. | 像变戏法一样 |
[08:22] | But you do know where you are? | 那你知道自己在哪儿吧 |
[08:23] | When? | 什么时候 |
[08:25] | Right now. | 此时此刻 |
[08:26] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[08:27] | Do you know where you are right now? | 你知道自己现在在哪儿吗 |
[08:28] | – Yes. – Okay, tell me. | -知道啊 -行啊 那告诉我 |
[08:30] | – Where are you? – Here. | -你在哪儿 -这里 |
[08:32] | – Oh my goodness. – Whoa, hey, that’s no good. | -我的老天爷啊 -这可不太好 |
[08:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:36] | What, no, no, no, I’m sorry. | 是我唐突了 |
[08:37] | – Look, I know what this is. – Okay. | -听着 我知道这是什么 -是吗 |
[08:39] | I got a guy, he’ll help you. | 我认识个人 他能帮你 |
[08:41] | He’s on the corner of Walnut and Laurel– | 他在核桃街和月桂街的转角处 |
[08:43] | Hey, hey, hey, for the last time, | 警告你最后一次 |
[08:44] | don’t bother the customers. | 别去骚扰客人 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry about him. | 很抱歉他骚扰你了 |
[08:48] | You’re good, you’re good, it’s fine. | 没事没事 没关系 |
[08:49] | We’re just two guys talking skin conditions, taking pisses. | 我们就是聊聊皮肤状况 尿个尿 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I’m not bothering anybody. | 是呀 我没有骚扰任何人 |
[08:53] | Oh, you think you’re cute, huh? | 你还觉得自己很可爱吗 |
[08:55] | No, I don’t think I’m cute, okay? | 才不是 我不觉得自己可爱 好吗 |
[08:57] | I know I’m adorable. | 我知道我可讨人喜欢了 |
[08:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:59] | – This guy loves me. – Really? | -这小伙可喜欢我了 -是吗 |
[09:01] | He pissed in the sink. | 他往洗手池里撒尿 |
[09:02] | – I didn’t piss in the sink. – I saw him. | -我没往洗手池里撒尿 -亲眼所见 |
[09:03] | He literally just did it. He went on his tippy toes. | 他刚刚才这么做了 他还踮起脚了 |
[09:06] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:58] | Hey, Scotty. | 早啊 斯科特 |
[09:59] | How’d you sleep? | 昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[10:01] | You need anything in here, more pillows? | 你还需要什么吗 要不要再拿些枕头 |
[10:03] | No, I’m fine, Mom. | 不需要了老妈 我很好 |
[10:04] | And honestly, you didn’t have to keep all this stuff. | 真心的 你没必要把这些都留着 |
[10:07] | Oh, what stuff? | 留着什么东西 |
[10:07] | What stuff? | 你说哪些 |
[10:09] | Look at this, my VHS collection. | 你看呀 这是我收藏的录像带 |
[10:10] | Honey, you really need to have someone take a look at those. | 亲爱的 你真得找人看看这些疹子了 |
[10:13] | I will, I will, I will, I will. | 我会的 一定会的 |
[10:15] | Should just change this room into, | 是不是该把这间房改成 |
[10:17] | like, Dad’s office or something. | 比如老爸的办公室或者其他什么 |
[10:18] | Well, he already has an office. | 可他已经有间办公室了 |
[10:20] | – Speaking of which -Don’t, please don’t, okay? | -说到这个 -请别说了 |
[10:22] | Meg already asked me about it. | 梅格已经问过我了 |
[10:23] | I’m not gonna work back at the lumberyard, all right? | 我不会回木料场工作的 好吗 |
[10:25] | Okay, good, because your father and I talked about it | 很好 因为你爸跟我聊过 |
[10:28] | and he doesn’t think it’s a good idea. | 他也觉得这不是个好主意 |
[10:29] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:30] | Honey, you know how he felt about you leaving. | 亲爱的 你知道你当初离开他是什么感受 |
[10:32] | He always figured you’d run the place one day. | 他一直觉得你总有一天会接管这个地方的 |
[10:34] | He figured I would run the place. | 他觉得我会接管 |
[10:36] | That’s the word we should be looking at, he. | 这才是重点 他 |
[10:40] | You know when I came home yesterday, | 你知道昨天我回来的时候 |
[10:42] | he just shook my hand? He didn’t even get up out of his chair. | 他就跟我握了握手 都没站起来 |
[10:44] | He just gave me a handshake. | 他就和我握了握手 |
[10:46] | You know how he is. | 你也知道他是怎样的人 |
[10:48] | Just give him some time. | 给他点时间吧 |
[10:52] | And I like your room the way it is. | 我挺喜欢房间现在这样 |
[10:54] | Figured if you’d need it, it’s here. | 就想着万一你需要 房间和东西都在 |
[10:55] | Wow, not a lot of faith in my career decision huh, Ma? | 对我的职业选择还真没什么信心啊 老妈 |
[10:58] | Oh, just so you know, this morning, | 告诉你一声 今天早上 |
[11:00] | I printed out that mailman application. | 我把邮递员的申请表打出来啦 |
[11:03] | Why are you so psyched about that? | 你为什么有那么大的执念啊 |
[11:07] | Mom, I don’t wanna be a mailman. | 老妈 我不想做邮递员 |
[11:23] | Oh, don’t do it. | 别颠了 |
[11:24] | It’s a fun chair, isn’t it? | 椅子挺有趣的 是吧 |
[11:28] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你是在耍我吧 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[11:31] | When you said you knew a guy, | 你跟我说你认识个人 |
[11:32] | I had no idea that you were going to be that guy. | 我完全不知道那个人就是你 |
[11:36] | Bathroom the other night? | 那天晚上在厕所 |
[11:38] | Oh, at the bar. | 在酒吧 |
[11:39] | At the bar in the bathroom. | 在酒吧厕所里 |
[11:41] | Oh yeah, listen, it’s been a very crazy day here today. | 对 听着 今天这里都忙疯了 |
[11:44] | So, yeah, oh yeah. | 就是这样 |
[11:46] | – Good to see you again. – Good to see you too. | -很高兴再见到你 -我也是 |
[11:48] | All right, so what do we got going on? | 好了 你出了什么状况 |
[11:51] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah, I don’t know what they’re from, | 是这样 我不知道怎么就这样了 |
[11:54] | maybe an allergic reaction to something. | 可能就是对什么过敏吧 |
[11:56] | Maybe a new detergent, but I can’t get ’em away. | 可能是新的洗衣粉 但就是消不下去 |
[11:59] | Have you been putting anything on it? | 你有涂什么药吗 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. – Let me guess. | -有 -我来猜猜 |
[12:01] | Hydrocortisone. | 皮质醇 |
[12:02] | And it did… Nothing. | 但是没用 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:06] | Are you currently sexually active? | 你最近有性生活吗 |
[12:07] | – What? – Sexually active. | -什么 -性生活 |
[12:09] | You think there’s an STD on my arm? | 你觉得我手臂上是性病引起的 |
[12:11] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[12:12] | No, I haven’t been going around fisting strangers. | 我没有用手臂插哪个陌生人 |
[12:14] | I don’t just find somebody and stick my entire… | 我不会随便找个人 然后把整个手臂 |
[12:16] | That would be my entire fucking forearm in there. | 你这么说就是整个手臂都插进去了 |
[12:19] | – Okay. – Sorry. Yeah. | -了解 -抱歉 就是这样 |
[12:20] | – That’s good to know. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[12:21] | Yeah, yeah. It’s just a question I have to ask, that’s all. | 好的 只不过是例行询问 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[12:27] | No, I haven’t had sex in a while. | 我有一段时间没性生活了 |
[12:29] | I haven’t had sex in like a couple– | 大概有几 |
[12:30] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[12:31] | – Duly noted. -Okay. | -明白了 -行 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna take a look, all right? | 让我看一下 好吗 |
[12:34] | Does kissing count? | 接吻算吗 |
[12:35] | If I, does kissing count? | 如果我 接吻算吗 |
[12:37] | It depends on where you kiss, I guess. | 那得看吻的是哪儿 |
[12:40] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[12:46] | Maybe you should be sexually active. | 你应该要有点性生活的 |
[12:48] | Those are good old-fashioned stress hives. | 那些是顽固的压力性荨麻疹 |
[12:51] | You can get hives from stress? | 压力也能导致荨麻疹 |
[12:53] | Oh, you’d be shocked at what stress can do to the skin. | 你会讶异于压力所能导致的皮肤问题 |
[12:55] | It can play havoc with your integumentary system. | 它会侵害你的表皮系统 |
[12:58] | – That’s a big word. – That’s why I have the chair. | -这么专业的词 -所以我能当上医生啊 |
[13:01] | No, integumentary is a fantastic word, | 表皮是一个很拉风的词 |
[13:03] | but just basically means skin. | 但其实就是皮肤的意思 |
[13:04] | My daughter went through a bad divorce a couple years ago | 我女儿前些年经历了一场痛苦的离婚 |
[13:08] | and she had the exact same reaction, the stress hive. | 她当时也得了这种压力荨麻疹 |
[13:10] | You see the zigzag pattern there? | 你看到这里的之字形纹路了吗 |
[13:12] | – Yeah yeah yeah yeah. – Yeah, exact same. | -看到了 -一模一样 |
[13:14] | Stress hives. | 压力性荨麻疹 |
[13:15] | Yeah, or you could be dying of 30, 40 diseases. | 当然 你也可能死于三四十种疾病 |
[13:18] | – Who knows? – Oh, thank you for that. | -谁知道呢 -太谢谢你了 |
[13:20] | Really helps my stress levels. | 真帮我减压啊 |
[13:21] | – Oh, so you are under stress. – Oh my god. | -所以你的确是有压力 -我的天啊 |
[13:23] | Profoundly so, yeah. | 压力太大了 的确如此 |
[13:27] | – Why? – Really? | -为什么 -有必要吗 |
[13:29] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[13:32] | You don’t have the time. | 你没时间听我讲的 |
[13:33] | Oh, but I do have the time. | 我有的是时间 |
[13:34] | Believe me, I got plenty of time today. | 相信我 我今天时间充裕得很 |
[13:36] | I just checked my sign-in sheet | 我刚看了看登记表 |
[13:37] | and the next patient coming in has a terrible rash on his scrotum | 下个病人蛋蛋上的疹子发得很厉害 |
[13:40] | that I have to apply a topical suave to. | 我得帮他在那块上药 |
[13:44] | Plus, he looks like the human version of Eeyore. | 他还长得像人形屹耳 |
[13:46] | The whole thing is a total nightmare. | 整个过程简直就是人间噩梦 |
[13:47] | So believe me, I have nothing but time. | 所以相信我 我有的是时间 |
[13:49] | Are you even allowed to tell me any of that? | 你应该不能告诉我这些吧 |
[13:51] | Are you even a dermatologist? | 你到底是不是真的皮肤科医生 |
[13:52] | I don’t see a degree anywhere on any wall. | 我在墙上可没看到任何的学位证 |
[13:54] | I graduated from the University of Phoenix. | 我毕业于凤凰城大学 |
[13:56] | I took two online classes. | 我上了两门网上课程 |
[13:58] | – Both of ’em, you took both online classes? – Yeah. | -两门 你上的两门都是网上课程 -对啊 |
[14:01] | The fact that I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not | 我没法儿确定你是不是认真的 |
[14:02] | does not make me very confident in your whole diagnosis. | 所以我不是很相信你的整个诊断 |
[14:05] | No, no no no, now, listen. | 别这样 听着 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna prescribe a topical steroid for you. | 我会开一支局部类固醇药膏给你 |
[14:09] | I actually am on the whole self-pay thing. | 我其实全都要自费 |
[14:14] | So is there any shot this will just disappear by itself? | 这疹子有没有可能自己消下去 |
[14:16] | Because my insurance is not really robust or existing. | 因为我的保险覆盖不广 其实是不存在 |
[14:20] | Yeah, okay. | 那这样吧 |
[14:23] | As the French say, lovely parting gift. | 就像法国人常说的 有爱的告别礼物 |
[14:26] | Twice a day, morning and evening. | 每日早晚各一次 |
[14:27] | Keep it dry in between, okay? | 两次之间保持干燥 明白吗 |
[14:29] | And if they come back, I want you to call me. | 如果又长出来了 打给我 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:32] | And try to relax. | 试着放轻松 |
[14:33] | Because once when you start feeling overwhelmed– | 因为只要你开始觉得喘不过气 |
[14:35] | That’s what it is. | 就是这个词 |
[14:35] | That’s exactly what I’ve been feeling. | 这就是我的感受 |
[14:37] | I just feel so overwhelmed. | 我感觉太喘不过气来了 |
[14:40] | Aren’t we all, Mr. Rollins, aren’t we all? | 我们不都是这样吗 忙来忙去先生 |
[14:42] | Hey, man, I appreciate it. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:44] | – Yep, I shouldn’t touch you. – No. | -也对 我不应该碰你 -是的 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | – Mr. Herman, how are you? – Hey, doc. | -赫尔曼先生 你还好吗 -医生你好 |
[14:56] | Go on back, good to see you, pal. | 进来吧 见到你真高兴 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:37] | Ball one. | 一个坏球 |
[15:38] | One away, second and eight. | 一个出界 二号和八号 |
[15:40] | Red Sox, two, Mets, nothing. | 红袜队两分 大都会队零分 |
[15:41] | On deck, Ray Knight. | 下一位击球手 雷·奈特 |
[15:48] | God, I can’t believe this. | 上帝啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[15:54] | Give me a break. | 你可消停会吧 |
[15:59] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[16:00] | It’s just that I’ve never been around a… | 我只是从没和 |
[16:04] | I mean, I’ve never even had a pet sort of thing, you know, | 我是说 我从没养过宠物之类的东西 |
[16:06] | always seemed like such a hassle. | 总觉得宠物是个麻烦 |
[16:08] | You know, feeding ’em. | 你懂的 要喂他们 |
[16:08] | Scotty. Dinner. | 斯科特 吃晚饭了 |
[16:11] | All right. | 来了 |
[16:12] | Try to be careful. | 小心点 |
[16:26] | Hi, this is Adam, I can’t make it to the phone. | 你好 我是亚当 我现在无法接听电话 |
[16:28] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[16:30] | Hey, Adam, it’s me. | 亚当 是我 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I’m sitting at home tonight and guess what’ on the TV, | 我正在家里坐着 你猜猜电视上在放什么 |
[16:35] | the 1986 World Series, right? | 在放1986年世界职业棒球大赛 |
[16:39] | Mets versus the Red Sox, remember? | 大都会队对战红袜队 还记得吗 |
[16:41] | We watched like every game together. | 以前每场比赛我们都一起看 |
[16:43] | You were like five | 你当时只有五岁 |
[16:45] | and you loved that pitcher, Ron Darling. | 你很喜欢那个投手 罗恩·达林 |
[16:49] | Oh, and I made my famous blueberry pancakes. | 我还会做我拿手的蓝莓薄饼 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:52] | Remember how when we went camping, | 还记得我们去野营的时候吗 |
[16:54] | I always used to make the blueberry pancakes | 我总是做蓝莓薄饼 |
[16:57] | that somehow would always seem like it was raining? | 不知怎么回事 好像每次去都会下雨 |
[16:59] | Remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[17:00] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[17:01] | You and your sister just loved those pancakes. | 你和你妹妹都特别爱吃我做的薄饼 |
[17:04] | – Anyway… – Message length exceeded. | -总之 -留言已超时 |
[17:23] | Hi, this is Adam, I can’t make it to the phone. | 你好 我是亚当 我现在无法接听电话 |
[17:26] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[17:28] | I know you’re not gonna call me back. | 我知道你不会给我回电话 |
[17:29] | But I have to say it. | 但我还是要说 |
[17:31] | Please, call me back. | 给我回个电话吧 |
[17:33] | I mean, your sister gets on the phone when I call | 我每次给你妹妹打电话的时候她都会接 |
[17:35] | and, you know, sometimes she’ll humor me | 有的时候她还会跟我开开玩笑 |
[17:37] | and we’ll stay on for like 10 minutes or so, | 我们每次都能聊差不多十分钟 |
[17:40] | you know, if you can imagine that. | 你能想象吗 |
[17:43] | That’s really all I’m looking for. | 其实这就是我唯一想要的 |
[17:45] | You know, just a couple of minutes. | 能跟你们聊上几分钟 |
[17:49] | But if you wanna keep playing this game of phone chicken, | 但如果你想跟我玩电话版老鹰捉小鸡 |
[17:52] | then I’m in. | 我也可以陪你玩 |
[17:53] | I’ll call you, you’ll ignore me. | 我给你打电话 你不接 |
[17:56] | I’ll call you, you’ll ignore me. | 我继续给你打电话 你继续不接 |
[17:58] | And then we’ll see which one of us gives in first. | 让我们看看谁会先认输 |
[18:01] | – So anyway… – Message length exceeded. | -总之 -留言已超时 |
[18:17] | This is nice. | 这样很好 |
[18:18] | Isn’t this nice? | 这难道不好吗 |
[18:20] | Damn good yard bird, Jeanine. | 你是说你院子里该死的鸟吗 珍妮 |
[18:21] | No, I mean the whole family’s here. | 不 我是说全家人都在这 |
[18:23] | Both my little birdies in the nest. | 我的两只小鸟都归巢了 |
[18:26] | Do you know, I read somewhere that | 你知道吗 我在某个地方读到说 |
[18:27] | if a bird stays in the nest, it means it has mental problems. | 鸟一直呆在鸟巢里 说明它有精神问题 |
[18:30] | That’s how you can tell if a bird isn’t gonna make it. | 这是一种用来判断鸟能否健康存活的方法 |
[18:33] | Well, that’s interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[18:34] | I thought so too, Mom. | 我也觉得 妈妈 |
[18:35] | – You know what I read? – You can read? | -你知道我读到过什么吗 -你还会读书吗 |
[18:37] | Oh my god, that’s such a funny joke. | 我的天呐 这笑话真好笑 |
[18:39] | You should tell it again for your number one fan | 你应该把刚才那句笑话再讲一遍 |
[18:40] | who’s sitting right here, your mother. | 讲给坐在这儿的妈妈 她是你的头号粉丝 |
[18:42] | I’m not ashamed that my mom is my number one fan. | 妈妈是我的头号粉丝 我没觉得不好意思 |
[18:44] | Only fan, by the way. | 差点忘了 是唯一的粉丝 |
[18:45] | We’re having a, stop it, stop it. | 我们在吃 别吵了 停下来 |
[18:47] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, can we just– | 好了 好了 好了 我们能 |
[18:49] | Stop it, both of you. | 你们俩都别吵了 |
[18:59] | I was wondering if it’s okay | 我在想能不能让鲁伊斯 |
[19:01] | if Ruis comes over for dinner next weekend. | 下周末过来一起吃个晚饭 |
[19:03] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[19:04] | Ruis is awesome. | 鲁伊斯人很棒 |
[19:06] | That can’t be true. | 那不可能 |
[19:07] | How do you know if it’s true or not? | 你怎么知道他人怎么样 |
[19:08] | You’ve never even met him. | 你又没有见过他 |
[19:09] | I don’t need to meet him | 我不需要见到他 |
[19:10] | because I’ve met all your other boyfriends. | 因为我见过你以前所有的男朋友 |
[19:11] | Remember the guy whose job it was to play online poker? | 还记得那个把在线打牌当工作的人吗 |
[19:14] | Or do you remember the guy who always wore jean shorts? | 或者你还记得总是穿牛仔短裤的那个吗 |
[19:16] | Every single, Mom, every single day, he wore jean shorts. | 每一 妈妈 他每一天都穿着牛仔短裤 |
[19:19] | Do you remember the one that looked like Kid Rock? | 你还记得长得像摇滚小子的那个吗 |
[19:22] | He didn’t look anything like Kid Rock. | 他一点也不像摇滚小子 |
[19:23] | I apologize, he looked like Uncle Kracker. | 我道歉 他是长得像克拉克叔叔 |
[19:26] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[19:26] | Even Dad and Mom liked that, | 爸爸妈妈都喜欢这个笑话 |
[19:28] | my number one fan is laughing. | 我的头号粉丝笑了 |
[19:29] | – Thank you, Mom. – Whatever. | -谢谢你 妈妈 -随便了 |
[19:30] | – He did. – Ruis is awesome. | -他就是像 -鲁伊斯人很棒 |
[19:32] | Eat a dick. | 傻屌 |
[19:34] | Meg, language. | 梅格 不要说脏话 |
[19:35] | Scotty, we do not make fun of Ruis. | 斯科特 我们不拿鲁伊斯开玩笑 |
[19:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:38] | That’s a rule in this house now? | 这是我们家的新规矩了吗 |
[19:40] | We can’t use Ruis’s name in vain? | 我们不能随便提到鲁伊斯这个名字吗 |
[19:41] | What is he, Voldemort? | 他是谁 伏地魔吗 |
[19:43] | He’s awesome. | 他人很棒 |
[19:44] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[19:50] | Oh, Scotty, did you hear about Rory Seidel? | 斯科特 你听说了罗里·赛德尔的事吗 |
[19:53] | Who’s Rory Seidel? | 罗里·赛德尔是谁 |
[19:55] | You went to school with him. | 你以前和他一起上学 |
[19:56] | He used to work at Carvel’s, remember? | 他以前在冰淇淋店工作 想起来了吗 |
[19:58] | Yes. | 想起来了 |
[19:59] | I remember Rory, that fucking weirdo. | 我记得罗里 那个该死的怪人 |
[20:01] | Why, what happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[20:02] | He died. | 他死了 |
[20:04] | It’s so sad, he was only 32. | 太让人难过了 他才32岁 |
[20:08] | God, I remember that guy. | 天呐 我记得那个人 |
[20:12] | Weren’t you friends with him? | 你不是他的朋友吗 |
[20:14] | I wasn’t friends with him, no, but Becky was. | 我和他不是朋友 贝琪才是他朋友 |
[20:55] | Hey, Rollins, right? | 是罗林斯 对吗 |
[20:57] | Rollins. | 罗林斯 |
[20:58] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 最近怎么样 |
[20:59] | Are you everywhere? | 怎么哪儿都有你 |
[21:00] | I get around. | 我在各个地方走动 |
[21:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[21:05] | Honestly, I don’t even know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | – You killed Rory. – I didn’t kill Rory. | -是你杀了罗里 -我没有杀罗里 |
[21:11] | That’s why you were stressed. | 所以你压力才这么大 |
[21:13] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[21:14] | That’s your hand on his shoulder | 你的手搭在他肩膀上 |
[21:15] | right before you strangled him. | 然后你就掐死了他 |
[21:16] | Rory died of, don’t, he died of leukemia. | 罗里他是因为 不是 他是死于白血病 |
[21:22] | Are you high? | 你是磕嗨了吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:27] | And why are you here? | 那你为什么来这儿 |
[21:29] | Rory went to school with my kid. | 罗里以前和我的孩子一起上学 |
[21:30] | Oh, the divorcer with stress hives. | 是离了婚有压力性荨麻疹的那个吗 |
[21:32] | No, my other one. | 不是 是我另一个孩子 |
[21:33] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[21:35] | Speaking of which, how are they doing? | 说到这儿 你的荨麻疹怎么样了 |
[21:37] | – You wanna see? – Yeah. | -你想看看吗 -是的 |
[21:38] | – In a church? – Yeah, yes, sir. | -在教堂里 -是的 先生 |
[21:41] | Fading already. | 已经在消退了 |
[21:41] | Who’s better than me? | 还有谁比我厉害 |
[21:43] | Nobody. | 没有了 |
[21:54] | Hey. | 对了 |
[21:56] | Why do they call it a wake anyway? | 为什么要叫守灵[醒来] |
[21:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:59] | Well, it’s not like Rory’s waking anytime soon. | 就像罗里 他怎么都不会醒来了 |
[22:02] | Oh, but if he got up, if he got up right this second, | 但是如果他起来了 他现在就站起来了 |
[22:05] | then we can call it a wake. | 那就可以叫守灵了 |
[22:06] | Yeah, that’s Rory, the reawakening. | 那么他就是重新醒来的罗里 |
[22:09] | Will you two please shut up? | 你们俩可以闭嘴吗 |
[22:10] | Yes, I apologize, ma’am. | 好的 我道歉 夫人 |
[22:12] | You stink of marijuana. | 你身上有大麻的臭味 |
[22:13] | Oh, it’s not me, it’s him. | 不是我 是他身上的 |
[22:14] | It is not me, you know it’s him. | 才不是我 你知道是他身上的味道 |
[22:16] | He’s wearing a fedora. | 他戴着一顶软呢帽[可由大麻制作] |
[22:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | – What’s wrong? – I shouldn’t be here. | -有什么不对吗 -我不应该在这儿 |
[22:31] | – Oh god, are you okay? – Nana Marie. | -天呐 你没事吧 -娜娜·玛丽 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry, are you okay? | 对不起 你还好吗 |
[22:34] | Hey, hey, go, just go, just go, | 快点走 赶紧走 |
[22:35] | – Thanks. – go, go. | -谢了 -快走 |
[22:36] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[22:37] | Get away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[22:37] | Get your filthy hands off of her. | 把你的脏手从她身上拿开 |
[22:39] | I’m just trying to help her. | 我只是在想着帮她 |
[22:41] | I’m not playing grab-ass or anything. | 又不是在玩抓屁股或者其他什么流氓游戏 |
[22:55] | You okay, Rollins? | 你还好吗 罗林斯 |
[22:56] | Yeah, yeah, how is the woman? | 我挺好的 那个女人怎么样了 |
[22:58] | Oh, the one you body slammed? | 你是说你撞到的那个吗 |
[22:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:00] | That’s a flagrant two, by the way. | 不得不说 我俩真是够明目张胆的 |
[23:01] | Okay, what happened to her? | 好了 所以她怎么样了 |
[23:02] | Uh, broken clavicle. | 锁骨骨折 |
[23:03] | – Are you serious? – No, she’s fine. | -你说真的吗 -假的 她没事 |
[23:05] | I’m just kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[23:07] | Thank you, by the way. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[23:08] | You don’t have to follow me out, | 你不用跟我一起出来的 |
[23:09] | man, you can go back inside. | 你可以再回去 |
[23:10] | – No, actually I can’t. – Why? | -不 实际上我不能回去 -为什么 |
[23:11] | Because I was properly identified. | 因为我被人认出来了 |
[23:13] | By who? | 被谁 |
[23:15] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[23:16] | Oh, this is so wonderful. | 这真是太好了 |
[23:19] | This means you’re a wake crasher too. | 说明你也是不请自来参加守灵的 |
[23:21] | Well, I was gonna talk to him | 在他向我表示了应有的敬意之后 |
[23:22] | after he paid his proper respects, but it’s a long story. | 我是准备跟他讲话的 但是说来话长 |
[23:27] | – Right? – So, short answer, | -是吗 -所以我长话短说 |
[23:29] | I am also a wake crasher. | 我也是不请自来参加守灵的 |
[23:31] | – Come on. – Yeah, let’s get outta here. | -得了吧 -我们先离开这儿 |
[23:34] | – Don’t look back. – Yeah, I’m, I’m, yeah. | -别回头看 -好 我 我 好 |
[23:38] | Did you even know Rory? | 你是真的认识罗里吗 |
[23:40] | Not enough to have been there, no. | 没有熟到可以去参加他的守灵 |
[23:43] | I mean, I knew of him, but I knew that she knew him, so… | 我知道他这个人 但我知道她熟悉他 |
[23:46] | Oh, so you were just there to see the girl. | 所以你去那里只是为了能见到那个女孩 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:50] | Yeah, let me guess, your ex, | 让我猜猜 你的前任 |
[23:52] | the one that got away, that old classic? | 离你而去的人 那首经典老歌唱的那样 |
[23:55] | No, the one I ran away from. | 不 是我离她而去了 |
[23:57] | Oh, the remix. | 那就是混音版 |
[23:58] | Oh, you’ve heard of the remix? | 你还知道混音版呢 |
[24:00] | Oh, so you’re trying to get back together, | 所以你现在是想要和她重归于好 |
[24:01] | or are you just a good old-fashioned stalker? | 还是就当个老派的跟踪狂 |
[24:04] | I honestly don’t even know. | 我其实也不知道 |
[24:06] | It might be the latter, | 可能当个跟踪狂吧 |
[24:07] | which is really scaring the shit out of me. | 我被这个想法吓得不轻了 |
[24:11] | Now, how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[24:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | You’re way too young to be this defeated. | 你还年轻 不应该这么泄气 |
[24:15] | Tony, two Jagerbombs, please. | 托尼 两杯野格炸弹 |
[24:17] | – Jagerbombs. – Oh yes. | -野格炸弹 -没错 |
[24:18] | – How old are you? – 65, thank you very much. | -你多大岁数了 -65岁 非常感谢 |
[24:21] | You know what, maybe I should find a girl | 我在想 也许我应该找一个 |
[24:23] | with daddy issues, what do you think? | 有恋父情结的女孩子 你觉得呢 |
[24:24] | Oo, probably more like granddaddy issues, | 恋爷情结可能更靠谱吧 |
[24:26] | what do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:27] | Oh, that’s funny. | 还挺有意思的 |
[24:29] | Well, I’m a comedian. | 我是个相声演员 |
[24:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:32] | Why do you say it like that? | 你为什么是这个腔调 |
[24:34] | Well, I don’t get that from you. | 我没看出来 |
[24:35] | What do you get from me then? | 那你看我像干什么的 |
[24:36] | I get an insurance adjuster. | 我觉得你是保险理算人 |
[24:37] | No. | 不是 |
[24:38] | I get a car salesman at a Kia dealership. | 我觉得你是起亚经销店的汽车销售员 |
[24:40] | Oh wow, thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[24:42] | – I get a dog walker. – A dog walker? | -我觉得你是一个遛狗人 -遛狗的人吗 |
[24:45] | I get fundraiser for the show. | 我觉得你是展览筹款人 |
[24:47] | Fine, I could be a fundraiser for the show. | 好吧 我可以是展览筹款人 |
[24:50] | No, you’re just cynical as shit. | 不 你太愤世嫉俗了 |
[24:52] | You’re morose even, you know? | 你甚至都很郁闷 知道吗 |
[24:53] | Hey, you want some real jokes? | 你想听真正的笑话吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah. | 想 |
[24:55] | My Twitter account. | 我的推特账号 |
[24:57] | – DermatolOG. – Thank you. | -皮肤禾 -是的 |
[24:59] | Nicely done. | 名字不错嘛 |
[25:00] | You have over 12,000 followers? | 你居然有12000多个粉丝 |
[25:02] | That’s me. | 是啊 |
[25:03] | And you’re verified? | 你还认证了 |
[25:04] | Is that what that blue check mark means? | 那个蓝钩标志是这个意思吗 |
[25:05] | You know what that blue check mark means. | 你知道那个蓝钩的意思 |
[25:08] | When I die, I want someone to take over my account | 我死后 希望有人能接管我的账号 |
[25:11] | and tweet boo, motherfuckers, every month or so. | 每个月都在推特上发 滚吧 混蛋 |
[25:15] | This is actually, that’s actually… | 真是 真是 |
[25:17] | That’s actually pretty amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[25:19] | Well, I’m a good follow, man. | 我很吸引粉丝的 小伙子 |
[25:21] | No, no, listen, I’m serious about that too. | 不 不 听着 我也是认真的 |
[25:23] | So, if you’re interested, | 所以 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[25:25] | doctorsmooooth@aol.com, | 【挂住】doctorsmooooth@aol.com |
[25:27] | – that’s four Os, thank you. – Wow, aol.com. | -有4个”O” 请注意 -aol.com |
[25:29] | You really are 65. | 你真的是65的高龄了 |
[25:31] | What’s your password, password? | 你的密码是什么 “密码”吗 |
[25:36] | No. | 不 |
[25:37] | It’s email. | 是”邮箱” |
[25:40] | The password for your email is email? | 你的邮箱密码是”邮箱”这个词吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, I live on the edge, man. | 是啊 我很潮的 小伙子 |
[25:45] | Anything to throw off those Russians. | 任何能甩掉俄国间谍的东西 |
[25:46] | – Oh my god. – All right. | -我的天呐 -好吧 |
[25:48] | Here it is, mother’s milk for the soul. | 在这里 灵魂的母乳 |
[25:50] | – Ready? – Yeah, how do you do it? | -准备好了吗 -是的 该怎么办 |
[25:51] | You just drop it in or… | 把它放进去还是 |
[25:52] | You’ve never done a Jagerbomb before? | 你以前从没喝过野格炸弹吗 |
[25:54] | Seeing as I’m not a 19 year old sorority girl, | 因为我不是一个19岁的联谊会女孩 |
[25:56] | – no, I’ve never done a… – So cynical. | -不 我从来没有喝过 -太愤世嫉俗了 |
[25:57] | I’m not trying, just tell me. | 我不是在 告诉我就行了 |
[25:58] | What do you do, do you drop it in or what do you do? | 该怎么做 把它放进去还是做什么 |
[25:59] | You drop it in, drink right away. | 放进去 马上喝 |
[26:01] | – Right away? – Yeah. | -马上吗 -是的 |
[26:02] | I can’t drink fast, you sure? | 我不能喝太快 你确定吗 |
[26:03] | Ready, boom. | 准备好 放 |
[26:06] | Up, in, now. | 拿起来 喝下去 马上 |
[26:17] | I don’t wanna. | 我不想 |
[26:18] | Oh, come on. | 快喝吧 |
[26:19] | It’s good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[26:20] | Come on, oh, come on. | 喝呀 快喝呀 |
[26:24] | That took way too long. | 你喝得也太慢了 |
[26:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:30] | That was a tasty beverage. | 这酒还挺好喝 |
[26:33] | That was really fucking good. | 真他妈挺好喝的 |
[26:35] | You see, if there’s one thing I know about, it’s booze. | 非得说一样我在行的事 那就是喝酒 |
[26:37] | Not dermatological advice? | 不是有关皮肤的建议吗 |
[26:39] | Oh fuck no. | 当然不是 |
[26:39] | Tony, two more, two more. | 托尼 再来两杯 再来两杯 |
[26:41] | Absolutely not, Tony. | 不要了 托尼 |
[26:42] | I’ve gotta go home. | 我得回家了 |
[26:44] | Who cares about your home? | 谁在乎你回不回家啊 |
[26:45] | Long Island people are fantastic at drinking | 长岛人把每天当做最后一天那样 |
[26:47] | like it’s their last day on earth. | 疯狂喝酒 |
[26:48] | Drink up, you wake-crashing son of a bitch. | 把酒喝光 你个不请自来守灵的混蛋 |
[26:50] | Let’s go, bombs away. | 来吧 接着喝 |
[26:52] | Yeah, there you go. | 来吧 |
[26:54] | Drop. | 放进去 |
[26:54] | You don’t even count down? | 你都不倒数了吗 |
[26:56] | Hoist, come on, boom. | 来 干杯 |
[26:57] | – Up yours. – What? | -把你的拿起来 -什么 |
[27:00] | Oo, for the win. | 为了胜利 |
[27:01] | Eight ball in the corner pocket, all right? | 八号球打进角落口袋里 行吗 |
[27:04] | Eight ball, don’t be afraid of the dark, baby. | 八号球 不要怕黑球 宝贝 |
[27:06] | Take us home, Marty. | 拿下这个球 马蒂 |
[27:07] | And if I make it, you have to go out with me. | 如果我成功了 你就得跟我出去约会 |
[27:12] | Oh, I told you, I’m married. | 我告诉过你 我已经结婚了 |
[27:15] | What, to that idea, to the thing I just came up with? | 怎么 和我刚才的提议结婚了吗 |
[27:18] | You know, I love her enthusiasm. | 你知道吗 我喜欢她的热情 |
[27:20] | Come on, I’m fun. | 来吧 我很有趣的 |
[27:22] | – I’m a lot of fun. – Okay. | -我超有趣的 -好吧 |
[27:23] | – Yeah, all right. – Believe in yourself. | -好了 来吧 -相信自己 |
[27:27] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[27:28] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我可以的 |
[27:32] | How do you scratch… | 你怎么自落 |
[27:34] | You scratched on the eight, | 你击中八号后自落了 |
[27:36] | you scratched on the eight ball though. | 你击中八号球后自落了 |
[27:40] | A pleasure, a pleasure. | 很高兴 很高兴 |
[27:42] | – Very good game. – I’m so sorry. | -很好的游戏 -我很抱歉 |
[27:43] | Listen, it was a honor to lose to you. | 听着 输给你很荣幸 |
[27:46] | Thank you so much, it was so much fun. | 太感谢你了 太有趣了 |
[27:47] | Vanessa, right? | 你是叫瓦内萨吗 |
[27:48] | You know, oh god, can I buy you a drink? | 天哪 我能给你买一杯酒吗 |
[27:51] | Or a car, or a condo. | 或者一辆车 一套公寓 |
[27:52] | That’s a lot, that’s a lot, take it down a notch. | 太过了 太过了 悠着点 |
[27:54] | Take it down a notch. | 悠着点 |
[27:55] | The four of us could live together. | 我们四个可以住在一起 |
[27:56] | – We’d be great. – We gotta go. | -我们会很开心的 -我们该走了 |
[27:57] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[27:58] | That’s the story of my life. | 我的生活就是这样 |
[27:59] | The good ones just always go. | 美人总是离我而去 |
[28:00] | – So go, please. – Your dad’s a charmer. | -所以 你们走吧 -你爸爸太可爱了 |
[28:02] | Apparently, right? | 很明显 是吧 |
[28:03] | Okay, all right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[28:05] | Don’t you wanna walk them out, Dad? | 你不想送她们出去吗 爸爸 |
[28:06] | – Yeah, you know, actually, I do. – I bet you do. | -我还真想 -我就知道你想 |
[28:08] | Yeah, hey, girls, girls. | 姑娘 姑娘 |
[28:09] | Would you do me a favor and just call me when you get home, | 到家后给我打电话好吗 就当帮我一个忙 |
[28:11] | ’cause you know how I worry. | 你知道我有多担心你 |
[28:15] | Oh, you know, what did I tell you guys? | 我跟你们说什么来着 |
[28:17] | Oh, Marty, not again, man. | 马蒂 别再说了 伙计 |
[28:18] | You know, if you’re gonna pump money into that machine, | 你知道吗 你与其把钱投进那台机器里 |
[28:20] | you might as well play the original stuff. | 不如放些原创的东西 |
[28:22] | What’s the original stuff? | 什么是原创的东西 |
[28:23] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[28:25] | He don’t know. | 他居然不知道 |
[28:26] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[28:26] | Hip hop, rap, all comes from the same thing, | 嘻哈 说唱 都来自同一个东西 |
[28:29] | jazz and soul. | 爵士和灵魂乐 |
[28:31] | All right, I’ll play a little Sly and the Family Stone next. | 好吧 下面放点斯莱和斯通一家乐队的歌 |
[28:33] | Take me higher. | 让我嗨起来 |
[28:34] | – Look at this. – Grandpa knows his shit. | -看啊 -老爷爷挺懂行 |
[28:36] | Hey, first of all, I am a grandpa. | 首先 我是个老爷爷 |
[28:38] | And second, I do know my shit. | 第二 我的确很懂行 |
[28:41] | Hey, these are my nephews. | 他们是我的侄子 |
[28:42] | This is Xavier. | 这是泽维尔 |
[28:43] | Rocket ship. | 宇宙飞船 |
[28:44] | Boo, and this is Aaron. | 这是埃伦 |
[28:46] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[28:47] | It’s nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[28:48] | Nice to meet you too, man. | 我们也很高兴认识你 |
[28:50] | We’re not really his nephews. | 其实我们不是他的侄子 |
[28:52] | No, I figured, I mean. | 我知道 |
[28:53] | Why did you tell him? | 你为什么要告诉他 |
[28:54] | He was gonna find out. | 他会知道的 |
[28:55] | He was not gonna find out. | 他不会知道 |
[28:56] | – He’s a mil- – Here, here, here, here. | -他是个 -拿着 拿着 |
[28:59] | So you found out about the wake on Facebook and crashed it? | 你在脸书上得知了守灵然后就不请自入了 |
[29:04] | It wasn’t just me, it was him too. | 不是只有我 还有他 |
[29:05] | Just a little bit. | 只待了一会儿 |
[29:06] | Facebook’s messed up like that, man. | 脸书就这么糟糕 伙计 |
[29:08] | I mean, too much information can | 我是说 太多的信息可能 |
[29:09] | be a bad thing, you know what I mean? | 是件坏事 你懂我意思吗 |
[29:11] | Man, screw social media. | 伙计 去他的社交媒体 |
[29:12] | Screw social media is right. | 我同意 去他的社交媒体 |
[29:13] | Facebook as an adult is all like political rants. | 成年人的脸书就像是政治咆哮 |
[29:16] | It’s just so fucking stupid. | 太他妈的蠢了 |
[29:17] | People checking in everywhere they go | 无论去哪里 人们都发到脸书上 |
[29:19] | like anyone gives a fuck. | 就像他妈的有人在乎似的 |
[29:20] | And those damn inspirational quotes. | 还有那些该死的心灵鸡汤 |
[29:23] | Oh my god, ’cause that’s what I need. | 天啊 我真是太”需要”了 |
[29:24] | Someone I haven’t heard from since the 10th grade | 从高二就没联系的人 |
[29:26] | tell me to dance like nobody’s watching. | 告诉我要旁若无人地跳舞 |
[29:28] | Come on, like, you know what I’m saying? | 拜托 你知道我想说什么吗 |
[29:30] | Wait, what about the baby pictures? | 等等 还有那些婴儿的照片 |
[29:32] | That’s all I ever see. | 我成天看到的都是那些 |
[29:33] | Don’t get me started on baby pictures. | 别提婴儿照片了 |
[29:35] | You’re proud of your baby, I get it, | 我知道你为你的孩子感到骄傲 |
[29:37] | but unless your kid is riding a motorcycle | 但除非你的孩子骑着摩托车 |
[29:38] | through like a flaming hoop or is the new drummer | 穿过燃烧的铁环 或者成了范·海伦乐队 |
[29:41] | for Van Halen, I don’t need to see four pictures a day. | 的新鼓手 不然我可不想一天看四张照片 |
[29:44] | You get one. | 一张照片就够了 |
[29:45] | Everybody gets one baby picture and that’s it. | 每个人只准发一张婴儿照片 就这样 |
[29:47] | Van fucking Halen. | 去他妈的范·海伦 |
[29:51] | My man. | 不愧是我兄弟 |
[29:51] | That is the whitest goddamn reference I’ve heard in a long time. | 这他妈是我这么久以来听到的最白人的事 |
[29:54] | Do you wanna hear white? | 你们想听白人的事吗 |
[29:56] | Today, I spent an hour downloading NPR podcasts | 今天 我在果汁店花了一个小时 |
[29:58] | in a Jamba Juice. | 下载NPR播客 |
[29:59] | So… | 所以 |
[30:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, step right up | 女士们 先生们 请站起来 |
[30:03] | and meet the whitest motherfucker in the world. | 来见见世界上最白的混蛋 |
[30:05] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[30:07] | I once bought a Bon Iver album in a Whole Foods. | 我曾经在全食超市买过美好冬季乐团的专辑 |
[30:11] | Give me some more. | 再说点 |
[30:13] | Mm, come on, be a man. | 来吧 像个男人一样 |
[30:17] | There you go, there you go, there you go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[30:22] | I really needed this. | 我真的需要这个 |
[30:24] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:26] | I just haven’t been out much since I’ve been back. | 我回来后就没怎么出来玩过 |
[30:28] | All my friends have adult lives. | 我所有的朋友都有成人的生活 |
[30:30] | It’s such a mind-fuck. | 太他妈折磨人了 |
[30:31] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[30:36] | The older you get, the less friends you have. | 年纪越大 朋友就越少 |
[30:40] | I just feel like I would have my life figured out by now. | 我本该是时候把生活过明白了 |
[30:43] | I mean, all my friends do. | 就像我所有的朋友那样 |
[30:44] | Let me tell you something about life, | 让我告诉你什么是生活 |
[30:46] | nobody has their shit figured out. | 没人能过明白自己的生活 |
[30:47] | Everybody moves at their own speed. | 每个人都有自己前进的步伐 |
[30:49] | I understand that, but I just fucking regret the way– | 我明白 但我就是他妈的很后悔 |
[30:52] | Something about the blonde? | 后悔那个金发美女的事吗 |
[30:53] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[30:55] | Because when I left, she said that I was the one. | 因为我离开时 她说我是她的真命天子 |
[30:57] | Those were her words. | 这是她的原话 |
[30:58] | She told all my friends, she said that I was the one. | 她告诉我所有的朋友 我是她的真命天子 |
[31:01] | I hear you, I hear you, and that’s cool. | 我明白了 我明白了 没关系的 |
[31:02] | But maybe she wasn’t the one for you. | 但可能她不是你的真命天女 |
[31:04] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[31:05] | ‘Cause sometimes those things don’t always line up. | 因为有时候 缘分不会自己找上门来 |
[31:07] | That’s why the good lord gave us weed and booze, you know? | 这就是为什么上帝给了我们大麻和酒 |
[31:10] | They’re numbing agents against regret, | 他们是对抗悔恨的麻醉剂 |
[31:12] | because regret is real. | 因为悔恨是真实存在的 |
[31:17] | It’s one of the few things in the world that is. | 它是世上为数不多真实的东西之一 |
[31:19] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:20] | What does that even mean? | 这什么意思 |
[31:21] | It means that happiness fades, okay? | 意思是 幸福会消褪 懂吗 |
[31:25] | And sadness dulls over time, it just does every time. | 悲伤会随着时间减轻 而且每次都会这样 |
[31:28] | But regret, that shit is real, man. | 但悔恨 这他妈是真实的 兄弟 |
[31:32] | That shit lingers. | 这鬼东西永远散不去 |
[31:38] | I saw a little hint of the comedian back at the bar. | 刚才在酒吧我看到了你当相声演员的潜质 |
[31:44] | You were funny, man, you were really funny. | 你是个有趣的人 你真的很有趣 |
[31:46] | – Nah, come on. – No, it’s cool. | -别这样 -不 挺好的 |
[31:48] | You gonna be working anytime soon? | 你最近打算开工吗 |
[31:49] | ‘Cause I would come and check you out. | 因为我会来看你的 |
[31:50] | Oh no. | 不 |
[31:51] | I’m not feeling really funny lately. | 我最近没什么灵感 |
[31:53] | Oh, too bad. | 太糟了 |
[31:55] | It’s a Tuesday night and you’re a little drunk | 周二晚上 你有点微醺 |
[31:57] | and you’re smoking dope with your dermatologist, | 还和你的皮肤科医生一起嗑药了 |
[31:59] | you should… | 你应该 |
[32:01] | You should write that shit down. | 你应该把它写下来 |
[32:02] | Write that shit down, I’d pay to see that. | 写下来吧 我愿意出钱来看 |
[32:05] | I don’t talk about my personal life. | 我从不在台上谈我的个人生活 |
[32:07] | I do more like jokes and bits. | 我讲得更多的是笑话和包袱 |
[32:11] | Jokes and bits? | 笑话和包袱 |
[32:13] | Yeah, jokes and, why are you looking at me like that? | 对 笑话和 你为什么这么看我 |
[32:14] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[32:15] | I get on the stage and I tell, | 我走上台 然后我说 |
[32:16] | I say funny things, I say funny words. | 我说些搞笑的事 搞笑的话 |
[32:18] | – Funny words? – Yeah. | -搞笑的话 -对啊 |
[32:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | You know, the guys I like the best are the guys who are real | 我最喜欢的喜剧演员是真诚的 |
[32:24] | that talk about real stuff in their life, you know? | 讲生活中的真事的人 你知道吗 |
[32:26] | The real guys are the ones that you remember. | 真诚的人是你愿意记住的人 |
[32:30] | Why don’t you talk about your real life? | 你为什么不谈你的真实生活 |
[32:32] | – I don’t really have a life. – That’s hilarious. | -因为我甚至没有生活 -太搞笑了 |
[32:34] | That’s not supposed to be funny. | 这不是说来搞笑的 |
[32:35] | – That’s hilarious. – That’s sad and depressing. | -太搞笑了 这很悲伤并且令人绝望 |
[32:36] | Don’t laugh at that. | 别笑话我 |
[32:37] | And you’re laughing that I’m a fucking loser. | 你是在嘲笑我是个废物 |
[32:40] | What about you, what about you, huh? | 那你呢 你呢 |
[32:41] | What, what about me? | 怎么 我怎么了 |
[32:43] | Was the big dream to be a suburban dermatologist? | 你的伟大梦想是当一个无名的皮肤医生吗 |
[32:45] | No, no no no no no. | 不不不不不 |
[32:46] | I started out in medicine, in general medicine. | 我一开始学的是药学 综合诊疗 |
[32:49] | I was gonna be a surgeon. | 我本来要当外科医生的 |
[32:51] | I was a resident at St. Anthony’s | 我之前在长岛贝思佩奇的圣安东尼学校 |
[32:54] | – in Bethpage, Long Island. – Dude, that’s where I was born. | -当住院医师 -那是我出生的医院 |
[32:57] | I thought you looked familiar. | 我就觉得你看起来很面熟 |
[33:00] | You see this face? | 你看过这张脸 |
[33:01] | It was that newborn with that head of hair. | 你就是那个一头头发的新生儿 |
[33:02] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[33:03] | I was all hair when I came out. | 我刚生下来的时候就长满头发了 |
[33:08] | No, I just had this interesting epiphany. | 那时候我才意识到一个”有趣的”事实 |
[33:12] | – I was terrified of blood. – Jeez. | -我怕血 -天呐 |
[33:14] | Yeah, freaked me out. | 是的 血会把我吓坏 |
[33:16] | So I made a U-turn, went back to school, | 所以我调头重来 回到学校 |
[33:18] | and reemerged as a doctor of de skin. | 以一名皮肤科医生的身份重新亮相 |
[33:21] | And it was more mellow and better for me. | 我更容易接受 更适合我 |
[33:23] | And at the time, I needed more structure, | 在那时候 我需要更多规划 |
[33:25] | ’cause I was living hard. | 因为我很努力地在生活 |
[33:30] | I was running in the fast lane. | 我一直在工作 停不下来 |
[33:31] | – Like a rolling stone. – Yeah, like Keith Richards. | -就像滚动的石头 -就像基斯·理查兹 |
[33:34] | – Like Keith Richards. – Yeah, man. | -就像基斯·理查兹 -是的 |
[33:35] | It was… | 这 |
[33:37] | And then my first wife died and I needed to regroup and… | 然后我的第一任妻子去世了 我需要再婚 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry about that, man, I had no idea. | 很抱歉 我对这些一无所知 |
[33:43] | Why would you, you know? | 你又为什么会知道呢 |
[33:45] | I had a second wife and she died too. | 我又有了第二任妻子 她也去世了 |
[33:50] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[33:51] | Yeah, yeah, but hey listen, I’m not the Durst guy. | 但是听着 我可不是那个德斯特 |
[33:53] | You know, I’m not, no. | 你知道 我不是 |
[33:55] | Just, they were both different situations. | 她们俩的情况都不一样 |
[33:58] | But both, you know. | 但是她们都 你知道的 |
[34:02] | But my second wife was a godsend. | 我的第二任妻子是天赐的礼物 |
[34:05] | She just helped me. | 她一直帮我 |
[34:07] | I really needed to tame the beast, so to speak. | 可以说我当时真的需要驯服心中的野兽 |
[34:09] | And… | 然后 |
[34:12] | Is that why your kid didn’t want to see you today? | 这就是为什么现在你的孩子不愿意见你吗 |
[34:15] | Wasn’t a fan of the beast? | 不喜欢野兽吗 |
[34:20] | No, he’s not a fan of the beast. | 对 他不喜欢野兽 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:27] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[34:28] | – Stay where you are, the both of you. – It’s the cops. | -你们两个都不要动 -警察来了 |
[34:30] | What should I do with the joint? Should I eat it? | 这根大麻我要怎么办 我要不把它吃了吧 |
[34:31] | Eat it? | 吃掉吗 |
[34:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:32] | No no no, what are you fucking doing? | 不不不 你他妈干了啥 |
[34:34] | You just swallowed… | 你刚吞下了 |
[34:35] | I said it like a question. | 我说的是个疑问句 |
[34:35] | I said eat it? | 我有说叫你吞下去吗 |
[34:36] | – Hands where I can see them. – Yeah, yep. | -把手放在我能看见的地方 -好 |
[34:39] | Act like you’re not high. | 别表现出你嗑嗨了的样子 |
[34:41] | – Lower the window. – Yeah, of course. | -摇下窗户 -是 |
[34:44] | Lower it down. | 摇下窗 |
[34:47] | – All the way down. – It’s just an old car. | -摇到底 -这辆车很老了 |
[34:49] | – All the way down. – Here it comes. | -摇到底 -好了 |
[34:51] | Here it comes. | 好了 |
[34:54] | – Is that weed I smell? – No. | -我闻到的是大麻吗 -不是 |
[34:57] | No, no no no no no. | 不不不 |
[34:58] | We’re actually, we’re just… | 我们其实在 我们在 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:04] | Why don’t you shut your fucking mouth? | 你干嘛不闭上你的臭嘴呢 |
[35:05] | You’re right, we should shut our fucking mouths. | 你说得对 我们应该闭上臭嘴 |
[35:06] | We should shut our fucking mouths. | 我们应该闭上臭嘴 |
[35:07] | We should get the hell out of here. | 我们应该离开这鬼地方 |
[35:08] | We shouldn’t even be here to begin with. | 话说回来 我们都不应该在这里 |
[35:12] | I am sorry, is your name Ruis? | 不好意思 请问你的名字是鲁伊斯吗 |
[35:15] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -对了 |
[35:16] | Dude, Scott, I’m Meg’s brother. | 兄弟 我是斯科特 我是梅格的哥哥 |
[35:19] | – Wait, Scott? – Yes, dude, Scott. | -等等 斯科特 -是啊兄弟 斯科特 |
[35:22] | – Hey, man, how you doing? – What’s up, brother? | -兄弟你最近咋样 -你怎么样 兄弟 |
[35:23] | – I’m so happy to meet you. – Good to meet you, man. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[35:25] | – This is Marty. – Oh hey. | -这是马蒂 -你好 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry, Marty, how you doing? | 抱歉 马蒂 你还好吗 |
[35:29] | He swallowed his joint | 他吞下了大麻烟 |
[35:31] | because we thought you were gonna kill us. | 因为他以为你会杀掉我们 |
[35:32] | I’ll find it later. | 我等会找找 |
[35:38] | That’s really good weed, Marty. | 这大麻真不错啊马蒂 |
[35:40] | Ruis, I gotta say, the way you came at us, | 鲁伊斯 不得不说 你朝我们走过来的方式 |
[35:42] | oo, I fucking loved it. | 我他妈爱死了 |
[35:44] | – Pretty cool, right? – Yes, very cool. | -很酷吧 -对啊 很酷 |
[35:46] | It’s kinda like hey. Shut your fucking mouth. | 有点像这样 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[35:50] | That was scary. | 这很吓人 |
[35:52] | It’s good, right? | 很逼真对吧 |
[35:53] | Yeah, that’s pretty scary. | 对啊 可吓人了 |
[35:54] | – I try. – Yeah, it’s good. | -我在努力尝试 -做得不错 |
[35:57] | You guys should try it, man. | 你们也应该试试 |
[35:58] | Like, this whole the cop thing. | 就是 警察这一套 |
[35:59] | It’s really fun. | 真的很有趣 |
[36:00] | Really, you know, brings it out, you know? | 真的 把情绪都发泄出来 懂吗 |
[36:06] | Don’t move a muscle, scumbag. | 一点也别动哦 人渣 |
[36:09] | Because if you move a muscle, | 因为只要你一动 |
[36:10] | I’ma shoot you in your asshole. | 我就会射爆你的菊花 |
[36:13] | Praying for your life won’t do you any good | 自求多福也无济于事了 |
[36:14] | ’cause right now, you’re looking into the eyes | 因为现在 你看向的 |
[36:17] | of the devil himself. | 正是魔鬼本人的眼睛 |
[36:18] | – That’s really good. – Every duck has his limit. | -真不赖啊 -每只鸭子都有它的极限 |
[36:20] | And you, scum, just pushed me over the line. | 而你 混球 刚把我逼到了爆发点 |
[36:24] | Duck? | 鸭子 |
[36:25] | You can use it if you want. | 你想的话也可以用 |
[36:26] | But full disclosure, it is from “Howard the Duck” so… | 但其实是来自于是霍华德怪鸭 |
[36:28] | That was cinema. | 这是部电影 |
[36:29] | Oh, that’s a good movie. | 很好的一部电影 |
[36:31] | – I love that movie. – I love that, yeah. | -我超爱这部电影 -我爱死了 |
[36:33] | It’s insane, that’s an Oscar film. | 它太好看了 是部奥斯卡级别的电影 |
[36:35] | So let me ask you something. | 我问问你 |
[36:36] | Were you gonna arrest us? | 你刚才是打算逮捕我们吗 |
[36:38] | No, no. | 不 |
[36:39] | I can’t arrest anyone. | 我谁也不能逮捕 |
[36:40] | So you give us a ticket? | 你打算给我们罚单吗 |
[36:42] | You know, it’s fucked up, I can’t even give tickets. | 太操蛋了 我连罚单都给不了 |
[36:45] | Well, what can you do? | 好吧 那你能做什么 |
[36:46] | What can you do? | 你能做什么 |
[36:47] | Nothing. | 什么都不行 |
[36:49] | You can just show up and just tell people to go home. | 只能口头让别人回家 |
[36:52] | You know, it’s like, hey! | 你知道的 像这样 |
[36:54] | Go home and watch Netflix and eat Doritos. | 回家看网飞吃薯片去吧 |
[36:57] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[36:59] | Ruis, I gotta say it, you’re fucking awesome. | 鲁伊斯 我不得不说 你他妈太酷了 |
[37:04] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[37:06] | You guys want a ride home? | 你们想搭个便车回家吗 |
[37:09] | Yeah yeah yeah, if you don’t give me a ride home, | 行行行 你不载我回家的话 |
[37:11] | I’m gonna hurt myself. | 我会伤到自己的 |
[37:12] | Yeah, and you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[37:14] | Even though I happen to be a fantastic drunk driver, | 尽管我是一个出色的醉驾司机 |
[37:17] | I think it’s the wrong thing. | 我还是觉得醉驾是不对的 |
[37:19] | So I’ll get my car tomorrow, I’ll take a ride with you now. | 我明天再来取我的车 先搭你的便车回家 |
[37:22] | – Let’s go. – Shall we? | -走吧 -出发吧 |
[37:24] | – Yes, let’s go. – Great. | -好的 走吧 -好极了 |
[37:25] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[37:26] | – Careful along the maze. – Yeah. | -走路小心 -好的 |
[37:28] | – Careful. – Okay. | -小心点 -好的 |
[37:29] | – Ow, fuck. – This way. | -操 -这边走 |
[37:31] | – Yeah, of course. – This way. | -是的 -这边走 |
[37:32] | – Scott, this way. – Yeah, dude. | -斯科特 这边走 -好的 兄弟 |
[37:35] | I don’t know which way to go? | 我其实不知道该往哪边走 |
[37:37] | I’m like 34. | 我都34岁了 |
[37:43] | Let me know when you find that joint, all right? | 你找到那根大麻后告诉我 好吧 |
[37:46] | Yeah, and don’t smoke it. | 还有 别抽掉 |
[37:49] | Hey, put the weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[38:44] | Scotty. | 斯科特 |
[38:46] | Scotty, are you awake? | 斯科特 你醒了吗 |
[38:48] | No. | 没 |
[38:49] | I’m just checking you’re not oversleeping | 我就是来看看你有没有睡过头 |
[38:51] | for an appointment or anything. | 错过约会或者其他事情 |
[38:52] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[38:53] | Yeah, Mom. | 妈妈 我知道 |
[38:54] | It’s 4:67, we’re fine. | 现在是四点六十七分 没事的 |
[38:56] | 4:67 isn’t a time, honey. | 没有四点六十七分这个时间 宝贝 |
[38:59] | Oh man. | 天呐 |
[39:00] | Okay, and where’s your car? | 好吧 你的车呢 |
[39:00] | I didn’t see it outside. | 我没在外面看到它 |
[39:04] | Battery died. | 电池坏了 |
[39:05] | I need a jump today, okay? | 我今天要去买个应急启动电源 |
[39:07] | Well, I guess it’s finally starting to show its age. | 好吧 我猜它真的有点老化了 |
[39:09] | But when you get up, you wanna do me a favor? | 你起来的时候能不能帮我个忙 |
[39:11] | Yeah, 100%. | 当然可以 |
[39:12] | But first, Mom, can you get me like a bucket of Advil | 老妈 你能不能先给我拿些止痛药 |
[39:16] | and like some Eggos. | 还有一些冰冻松饼 |
[39:17] | Oh, I love you very much. | 我超爱你的 |
[39:21] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:23] | – Now get up. – Yeah. | -快起床 -好的 |
[39:59] | Why are you sanding the screen? | 你为什么要打磨这个窗框 |
[40:02] | What? | 什么 |
[40:02] | Why are you sanding the screen? | 我问你为什么要打磨这个窗框 |
[40:05] | Well, in order to re-stain the screens, | 我要给它重新喷漆 |
[40:07] | one must first sand them. | 首先得打磨光滑 |
[40:10] | Yeah, a new stain would look good. | 新漆肯定很好看 |
[40:11] | That’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[40:15] | You need something, Scott? | 你有什么事吗 斯科特 |
[40:16] | No. | 没什么 |
[40:19] | I just wanted to tell you | 我就想告诉你 |
[40:20] | that I’m not gonna be staying here for too much longer. | 我不会在这里待太久的 |
[40:22] | I’m gonna get a place of my own. | 我要自己找个地方住 |
[40:23] | I’ve already been looking on Craigslist. | 我已经开始在网上找了 |
[40:25] | Well, how much is this place of your own gonna cost? | 好吧 那你自己住的地方得花多少钱 |
[40:27] | You don’t have to worry about it. | 你不用替我担心这个 |
[40:29] | I went down to Governor’s, I’m scheduling a set for myself. | 我去统治者酒吧那条街申请了一套房 |
[40:31] | And I know I shouldn’t be starting on open mics again, | 我知道我不应该再接开放麦的活了 |
[40:34] | but if I want to get paid for standup– | 但是我要赚钱就得 |
[40:35] | Scott, come on. | 行啦 斯科特 |
[40:36] | Enough of this fantasy land bullshit. | 别胡思乱想了 |
[40:40] | I know you probably don’t wanna hear that. | 我知道你可能不想听我接下来的话 |
[40:42] | Probably? | 可能 |
[40:43] | Okay, I’ll tell you a story, all right? | 我给你讲个事 好吧 |
[40:46] | Um, a couple summers back, when your uncle Jeffrey and I, | 几年前的夏天 你叔叔杰弗里和我 |
[40:48] | we went to Vegas, we were on this incredible heater | 我们去了拉斯维加斯 在米高梅大酒店的 |
[40:51] | on the three card tables at the MGM Grand. | 三张牌桌上赢了很多钱 |
[40:53] | So, the pit boss, he gives us a couple of comps. | 赌场老板 给了我们一点额外的奖品 |
[40:56] | That night, we go to see Brad Garrett. | 那天晚上 我们去见了布拉德·加勒特 |
[40:58] | And I gotta tell you, Son, he was just fucking hilarious. | 我跟你说 儿子 他太他妈搞笑了 |
[41:01] | I laughed so hard, | 我笑得太开心了 |
[41:02] | I spit gin and tonic all over your uncle. | 把金汤力都喷在了你叔叔身上 |
[41:04] | It was coming out of my goddamn nose. | 酒是从我的鼻子里喷出来的 |
[41:06] | Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这些干什么 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry, Scott, but you’re no Brad Garrett. | 我很抱歉 斯科特 但是你不是布拉德·加勒特 |
[41:10] | Oh my, are you serious? | 天呐 你是认真的吗 |
[41:12] | That’s where you were going? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[41:13] | Look, you wanted to give it a shot, I get that, okay? | 听着 你想试一试 我明白 |
[41:16] | And fine, the lumberyard’s not for you. | 好吧 木料厂不适合你 |
[41:18] | Please, let’s not do this again. | 拜托 别再说这个了 |
[41:19] | No no, just listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[41:21] | That is what it is, okay? | 事实就是这样 好么 |
[41:23] | Just go and find yourself a real job. | 去找个真正的工作 |
[41:25] | You’re in your 30s | 你都三十多了 |
[41:26] | and you’re telling jokes for pocket change. | 你还在讲笑话挣零花钱 |
[41:29] | You’re better than that. | 你能做得更好 |
[41:30] | I mean, why don’t you go and tell your jokes in an office? | 你为什么不去办公室讲笑话呢 |
[41:33] | Okay? | 好 |
[41:34] | I mean, be that guy. | 去做那种人 |
[41:36] | The funny mailman. | 比如有趣的邮差 |
[42:08] | What up, Marty, how you feeling? | 怎么样 马蒂 近来如何 |
[42:09] | Oh man. | 天呐 |
[42:11] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[42:13] | – You look like a five. – A five? | -你看上去很落魄 -落魄 |
[42:16] | Uh, this today? | 这是今天的么 |
[42:18] | This is so recent. | 这是再新鲜不过了 |
[42:21] | – I got a fresh one coming out in two minutes. – Thank you. | -两分钟后有个新出炉的 -谢谢 |
[42:23] | Give me two regular, nice and hot, crush red on the side, | 来两块普通大小 热腾腾的 边上放碎红椒 |
[42:27] | and, um, a Thorazine smoothie. | 还有 一杯冰沙 |
[42:31] | – Yeah, the usual. – Yeah. | -和通常一样 -对 |
[43:25] | Welcome to Do the Twist, can I help you, sir? | 欢迎来到卷卷乐 我能为您效劳吗 先生 |
[43:27] | Oh, I hope so, uh… | 希望如此 |
[43:29] | – Sanjay. – Sanjay. | -桑杰 -桑杰 |
[43:31] | Sanjay, see, I got an enormous problem. | 桑杰 有一个很严重的问题 |
[43:33] | A problem? | 问题 |
[43:35] | Yeah, I got one of those new coconut pretzels, | 我买了一个新上的椰子椒盐卷饼 |
[43:37] | you know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[43:39] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -知道 -那好 |
[43:39] | I bet you think they’re delicious, right? | 你应该觉得它们很好吃 对吧 |
[43:41] | They’re nice. | 它们是很好吃 |
[43:42] | They made me shit my pants, Sanjay. | 它们让我拉到裤子上了 桑杰 |
[43:46] | No. | 不会吧 |
[43:47] | Oh no is right, Sanjay. | 这就对了 桑杰 |
[43:48] | That’s why I’m here, retribution. | 这是我来这的原因 赔偿 |
[43:49] | I’m here to get what’s mine. | 我是来拿我的赔偿 |
[43:51] | Where is your manager, I wanna talk to your manager. | 你们经理在哪 我要和你们经理聊聊 |
[43:53] | Is this her? | 是她吗 |
[43:53] | Is this the woman that made me shit my pants? | 是这个女的让我拉到裤子上了么 |
[43:55] | No no no, she did not make you– | 不 她没让你 |
[43:56] | She did. | 就是她 |
[43:57] | Go make pretzel dough, Sanjay. | 桑杰 去做卷饼面团吧 |
[43:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:01] | May I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[44:04] | You left your wallet at home. | 你钱包落在家里了 |
[44:05] | Mom asked me to bring it to you. | 妈妈让我给你带来 |
[44:07] | She’s afraid to get pulled over and a cop would be like, | 她怕被警察拦下来问她 |
[44:08] | where’s your license? | 你的驾照呢 |
[44:09] | That woman is a saint on earth. | 这个女人是世上的圣人 |
[44:10] | She’s incredible. | 她太不可思议了 |
[44:11] | She’s incredible, yeah. | 是的 她太不可思议了 |
[44:16] | What’s with the sunglasses, Dirty Harry? | 是谁戴着墨镜啊 肮脏的哈里 |
[44:18] | What’s with the sunglasses is that 34 year old hangovers | 戴着墨镜的是一个34岁有宿醉的 |
[44:21] | feel like brain cancer. | 头疼得像脑癌一样的人 |
[44:23] | Light hurts. | 怕光 |
[44:24] | Ruis said you were at a playground late last night | 鲁伊斯说你昨天深夜 |
[44:26] | with an old man. | 和一个老头在操场 |
[44:28] | Sounds like a real rager. | 听起来很疯狂 |
[44:29] | That is actually accurate. | 这确实是真的 |
[44:32] | But also, totally not as weird as it sounds. | 但是绝对没有听起来那么奇怪 |
[44:35] | – I highly doubt that. – Oh okay, well, you’re wrong. | -我很怀疑 -好吧 你想错了 |
[44:36] | Your dad is wrong. | 你爸爸也错了 |
[44:38] | – Give me a pretzel. – Give me some money. | -给我一个椒盐卷饼 -你得付钱 |
[44:40] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[44:42] | Are you really trying to shake me down? | 你真的想勒索我吗 |
[44:44] | Can you believe this, Sanjay? | 你能信吗 桑杰 |
[44:46] | I am close personal friends with Ruis now. | 我现在和鲁伊斯是好朋友 |
[44:48] | I can call him any time I want. | 我可以随时给他打电话 |
[44:50] | That is bullshit. | 你在胡说 |
[44:51] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[44:52] | – 9175436… – Okay. | -9175436 -行了 |
[44:56] | You get one pretzel. | 给你一个椒盐卷饼 |
[44:57] | I want my pretzel to be salted. | 我的椒盐卷饼多放点盐 |
[44:59] | Salted. | 加盐 |
[45:01] | Basic bitch. | 真是个婊子 |
[45:02] | Wow, how dare you. | 你怎么敢 |
[45:04] | I am a classic man. | 我是个传统的男人 |
[45:07] | I’m a classic man. | 我是一个传统的男人 |
[45:08] | I know what I like and I eat it. | 我知道我喜欢什么 我就吃什么 |
[45:16] | Thank you for bringing this. | 谢谢你给我带钱包来 |
[45:19] | I love you, I guess. | 我可能爱你吧 |
[45:20] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[45:22] | Also questionably. | 也带有疑问的语气 |
[45:24] | Let’s not talk about it again, okay? | 我们别再谈论这个了 好吗 |
[45:26] | I love you too, Sanjay. | 我也爱你 桑杰 |
[45:28] | – I love you. – Bye. | -我爱你 -拜 |
[45:30] | – I’m gonna head out. – Go to bed. | -我要走了 -去睡觉吧 |
[45:33] | – I’ll talk to you soon. – Okay, bye. | -回头再聊 -好 拜 |
[45:46] | Holy shit. | 我的天呐 |
[45:49] | Wait one second, okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[45:51] | Wait one second, wait one second. | 等一下 就等一下下 |
[46:01] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[46:02] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[46:06] | I heard it was true, I guess it is. | 我听说那是真的 我猜也是 |
[46:08] | What, what was? | 什么 什么是真的 |
[46:09] | I just, I heard you were at the wake. | 就是 我听说你去守灵了 |
[46:11] | – Yes. – But I didn’t necessarily | -是的 -但是我不太 |
[46:13] | – believe it. – I was there. | -相信吧 -我就是在那 |
[46:14] | I didn’t know, did you go? | 我不知道 你也去了吗 |
[46:16] | Yeah, obviously I was there. | 对啊 我当然去了 |
[46:18] | I didn’t even know that you knew Rory. | 我都不知道你认识罗里 |
[46:20] | Yeah, ugh. | 对 |
[46:22] | It’s heartbreaking, yeah, one of my good friends. | 真让人心碎 他是我的一个好朋友 |
[46:24] | Did you fly back specifically for the wake? | 你特意飞回来守灵的吗 |
[46:27] | No, I actually moved back home. | 不 我其实是搬回来住了 |
[46:32] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[46:35] | – Wait, I’m sorry, really? – Yeah. | -等下 不好意思 真的吗 -是真的 |
[46:37] | Like, for good? | 住下不走了 |
[46:38] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不清楚 可能吧 |
[46:40] | I mean, for awhile, yeah. | 我是说 暂时是住下了 |
[46:43] | What about California? | 加州呢 |
[46:44] | I got a job offer in New York, so I had to come home. | 我在纽约找了个新工作 所以我得搬回家 |
[46:48] | What is it? | 什么工作 |
[46:49] | A development deal with Snapchat. | 和色拉布签了发展协议 |
[46:52] | Supposedly, I’m a social media influencer. | 我算是社交媒体的影响者 |
[46:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:55] | But you seem to be doing incredible. | 你看起来过得非常好 |
[46:56] | Oh my goodness, I’ve seen all these things on Instagram. | 我的天 我在Ins上看过你发的所有东西 |
[46:58] | Iceland, you went to Iceland. | 冰岛 你去过冰岛 |
[46:59] | Wow, you’ve really been looking, huh? | 你真的看过 |
[47:01] | Oh yeah, I’m a fucking troll. | 对啊 我是你的粉丝 |
[47:03] | I’m on it constantly. | 我经常这么做 |
[47:04] | And I saw that you married Owen. | 我看到你和欧文结婚了 |
[47:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:08] | I did. | 我们结婚了 |
[47:10] | You guys look happy. | 你们看起来很幸福 |
[47:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:16] | Anyway, I gotta get outta here. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[47:19] | I gotta, well, I have to– | 我得 好吧 我必须得 |
[47:21] | Yeah, I was literally, I was, okay. | 是 我只是 好吧 |
[47:25] | Scott fucking Rollins. | 该死的斯科特·罗林斯 |
[47:26] | Becky fucking Brooks. | 该死的贝琪·布鲁克斯 |
[47:32] | Let me get this straight, you’re telling me | 让我搞清楚 你跟我说的是 |
[47:33] | that she’s gonna leave her husband because of a yeah? | 她要离开她丈夫 因为她说了句”是啊” |
[47:38] | No, by the way, it’s not how she said it. | 不是 提醒一下 她不是这么说的 |
[47:39] | It wasn’t just a yeah, it was like a cry for help. | 这不仅仅是一声”是啊” 而是一声呼救 |
[47:42] | Oh man. | 天呐 |
[47:43] | You have got to learn to manage your expectations. | 你需要学会控制你的期望 |
[47:46] | No, I’m gonna dive deep into this one. | 不 我要深入探讨一下这个问题 |
[47:48] | I’m gonna really latch onto this one. | 我一定要抓住这个机会 |
[47:50] | How do you have this? | 你怎么有这个 |
[47:52] | I taped it the other night. | 我那天晚上录的 |
[47:53] | – Yes, did you really? – Yeah. | -你说真的 -对啊 |
[47:54] | ’86 Mets, one of the best teams in sports history. | 86年大都会队 体育史上最好的球队之一 |
[47:56] | Thank you. | 没错 |
[47:57] | And I’m not talking baseball. | 我说的不仅仅是棒球 |
[47:58] | I’m talking all of sports. | 我的意思是所有运动 |
[47:59] | Hit me off with it. | 和我一拍即合 |
[48:00] | What have we got, Gary Carter, Lenny Dykstra– | 都有谁 加里·卡特 莱尼·戴克斯特 |
[48:02] | – Keith Hernandez, Darryl… – Darryl Strawberry. | -基思·埃尔南德斯 达尔 -达尔·史卓贝瑞 |
[48:05] | – Big Lefty. – Mookie. | -左撇子之王 -莫奇 |
[48:06] | – Mookie. – And against Bill Buckner. | -莫奇 -对战比尔·巴克纳 |
[48:08] | G-g-g-gosh. | 天哪 |
[48:09] | What was that pitcher’s name? | 那个投手叫什么来着 |
[48:12] | – Ron Darling. – That was, yeah. | -罗恩·达林 -就是他 |
[48:14] | – From Yale. – Very smart man. | -耶鲁毕业的 -很聪明的一个人 |
[48:15] | – Really smart kid. – Yeah. | -他真的很聪明 -没错 |
[48:16] | My son was five. | 我儿子五岁的时候 |
[48:17] | I’d say, “Who’s pitching” | 每当我问 谁在投球啊 |
[48:18] | and he’d go, Darling. | 他都会叫道 是达林 |
[48:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 是这样 |
[48:21] | Yeah, they were great. | 他们是真的棒 |
[48:23] | Speaking of great, my pancakes. | 说到棒的东西 我做的薄饼 |
[48:25] | – Oh my god, unbelievable. – Great? | -天哪 简直了 -好吃吗 |
[48:28] | You do a lot of cooking? | 你经常做饭吗 |
[48:28] | I used to, you know, when the kids were young. | 我以前是经常做 那时孩子都还小 |
[48:30] | Breakfast mostly, but now, not so much. | 做的大都是早饭 现在就很少做了 |
[48:33] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[48:34] | I’m not that well-stocked in the grocery department. | 家里吃的东西也没有杂货店那么齐全 |
[48:36] | So what is it, | 家里有什么 |
[48:36] | just blueberries and beer? | 只有蓝莓和啤酒吗 |
[48:38] | And bourbon. | 还有波旁酒 |
[48:39] | And I’ve got some Jager in the fridge. | 还买了些野格酒存冰箱里 |
[48:40] | So you cover all the basic food groups. | 你家备齐了所有基本食物了 |
[48:42] | Just the essentials, you know. | 只有最基本的 |
[48:43] | – Well, okay. – Yeah. | -挺不错的 -是的 |
[48:47] | Are they organic blueberries? | 这些是有机蓝莓吗 |
[48:49] | – Long Island’s own. – Oh my god, I could taste it. | -长岛上本地的 -天哪 我想尝尝 |
[48:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[48:53] | You brought up bourbon. | 你刚刚提到波旁酒 |
[48:54] | You know, just put me in the mood, that’s all. | 把我酒瘾勾上来了 就是这样 |
[48:56] | – No, you brought up bourbon. – All right. | -不是我 是你提起的 -行吧 |
[48:59] | Fine. | 算了 |
[49:01] | You’re no fun. | 你这人真没趣 |
[49:02] | Yeah, I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. | 我最近经常听别人这么说我 |
[49:05] | To get back to what’s important, right? | 回归正题吧 好吗 |
[49:08] | I’m there, I’m right in front of Becky, | 我就在那儿 贝琪就在我面前 |
[49:10] | and I ask her, I said, “You guys look happy.” | 我问她 我说”你们看起来真幸福” |
[49:12] | And then she says, now listen to the way she says it, okay? | 然后她答道 注意她回答的样子好吗 |
[49:14] | She goes, yeah. | 她答道”是啊” |
[49:16] | That wasn’t it, that wasn’t even it. | 还不够 这还不够像 |
[49:17] | It was like this, it was like imagine someone about to die, | 像这样 就像某个将死之人 |
[49:19] | die inside, it was like, yeah. | 就像 内心快要死了 “是啊” |
[49:22] | That was it, did you hear it? | 就是这样 你感受到了吗 |
[49:23] | – No, I hear nothing. – Oh my | -没有 什么都没感受到 -天哪 |
[49:24] | I hear absolutely nothing. | 我绝对什么都没有感受到 |
[49:26] | Listen, Rollins, | 听我说 罗林斯 |
[49:27] | existing marriage aside | 暂且不说她已经结婚了 |
[49:28] | Terrible marriage aside, but continue. | 暂且不说她糟糕的婚姻 你继续 |
[49:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:32] | She said, he’s the one, he’s the one. | 她说过 他是真命天子 他是真命天子 |
[49:34] | All right, that’s cool, I get that. | 行 我理解 |
[49:36] | But is she the one for you? | 但她是你的真命天女吗 |
[49:38] | I mean, maybe. | 有可能啊 |
[49:39] | It doesn’t mean she’s not the right one for me, right? | 这不代表她就不是的真命天女 好吗 |
[49:42] | All I’m trying to say is | 我只想说 |
[49:44] | lightning rarely strikes twice. | 闪电几乎不会击中你两次 |
[49:46] | But if you keep your eyes open | 但如果你睁着眼睛 |
[49:47] | and you’re not a little stubborn shit, it can strike again. | 固执己见往上撞 它就是会再次击中你 |
[49:50] | Wow, what does that mean, Drunk Yoda? | 你想表达什么意思 醉鬼尤达 |
[49:52] | It means what it means. | 就是字面意思 |
[49:54] | Holy shit, is that your Yoda impersonation? | 我的天啊 你就是这么演犹达的 |
[49:56] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是啥 |
[49:57] | Well, it’s not my world. | 我确实不擅长 |
[50:01] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想表达的意思是 |
[50:01] | what if I fucked with destiny, right? | 要是我自己把命运给搞砸了呢 |
[50:03] | What if I zigged when I should have zagged? | 要是我本该往左拐 却拐向右边了呢 |
[50:05] | My entire life would be different. | 我的整个人生就会不一样了 |
[50:07] | And speaking personally, | 就我个人来说 |
[50:08] | I actually do think that you can unfuck something. | 我确实觉得有些事是可以挽回的 |
[50:15] | Yeah? | 怎么说 |
[50:21] | Do you know I’m going up again tomorrow. | 我明天要再上去 |
[50:24] | Going up, what does that mean? | 上去 是什么意思 |
[50:25] | I’m making a comeback. | 我要回归了 |
[50:27] | I’m going to Levittown. | 我要去利维敦镇 |
[50:29] | A place called Governor’s, | 去一个叫统治者酒吧的地方 |
[50:30] | I’m gonna do some standup. | 我要做单口喜剧演出 |
[50:30] | – Great. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -太好了 -没错 |
[50:32] | – Oh, I love that. – For real? | -我喜欢你的演出 -真的吗 |
[50:33] | I told, oh, that’s fantastic. | 实话 你演出真的很棒 |
[50:35] | – What, tomorrow night? – 7:00 p.M. tomorrow night. | -明晚演出吗 -明晚七点整 |
[50:36] | But I don’t know when I’m in the lineup. | 但我不知道我第几个上 |
[50:37] | So the show starts at 7:00 p.M. | 整场演出是七点开始 |
[50:38] | I’m somewhere in there. | 我在七点后的某个时间上 |
[50:39] | They gave me a shitty slot | 他们给我安排了个很烂的时段 |
[50:40] | because I haven’t been there for a bit. | 因为我不常在那边演出 |
[50:41] | – I’ll be there. – For real? | -我会去看的 -说真的吗 |
[50:42] | – Yeah. – Three drink minimum. | -当然 -最低消费三杯 |
[50:44] | I’m worried about the drink maximum. | 我还怕有最多杯数限制呢 |
[50:45] | You can also drink like a Coke or a coffee. | 你也可以喝可乐或者咖啡 |
[50:47] | The caffeine will kill me. | 我喝咖啡因会死的 |
[50:49] | My heart will be beating like a hummingbird. | 喝了我心脏会像蜂鸟振翅般狂跳 |
[50:50] | You’re worried about the caffeine killing you? | 你还在担心喝咖啡因会死 |
[50:52] | – Yeah. – Shit, yeah. | -那是 -天 是吗 |
[51:00] | Is it weird if I ask you who is in that? | 你介意我问照片里的人是谁吗 |
[51:08] | No, that’s Catherine, | 不介意 那是凯瑟琳 |
[51:11] | that’s wife number two. | 我的第二任妻子 |
[51:15] | And where’s wife number one? | 你的第一任在哪儿 |
[51:17] | She’s buried in a cemetery in Farmingdale. | 她葬于佛明戴尔的公墓里 |
[51:20] | Mount Ararat. | 阿勒山山那边 |
[51:23] | Catherine hated the thought of being put into the ground. | 凯瑟琳不想死后被埋在地下 |
[51:26] | So… | 所以 |
[51:28] | I dig that, yeah. | 我明白 |
[51:31] | How did she die? | 她是怎么去世的 |
[51:33] | You know, Rollins, I just don’t like to talk about it. | 其实 罗林斯 我不太喜欢聊这些 |
[51:38] | I get it. | 理解 |
[51:42] | She had stomach cancer, ate her alive. | 她患上了胃癌 病死了 |
[51:47] | You know, I didn’t drink once | 要知道 我和她结婚这么些年 |
[51:49] | all the years that we were married. | 从来没喝过酒 |
[51:50] | Not once. | 一次都没喝过 |
[51:52] | Not a drop. | 一滴未沾 |
[51:54] | Didn’t have to. | 因为没必要喝 |
[52:02] | What are you doing now? | 你现在有什么安排 |
[52:03] | It’s Tuesday afternoon, | 现在是周二的下午 |
[52:05] | I’m eating pancakes with my dermatologist. | 我在和我的皮肤科医生一起吃薄饼 |
[52:07] | Well, get up. | 这样的话 站起来 |
[52:10] | – Get up, we going somewhere? – Yeah. | -要我起来 我们要去哪里吗 -是的 |
[52:12] | – Where we going? – Field trip. | -我们要去哪儿 -实地考察 |
[52:44] | I can’t believe my dermatologist drives Snoop Dogg’s car. | 我的皮肤科医生居然开的狗爷同款车 |
[52:48] | She’s a cliz-assic. | 这车真靓 |
[52:51] | – Did I get it right? – Yeah. | -他是这么说的吗 -对 |
[52:52] | That’s exactly how he says it. | 跟他说的一模一样 |
[52:53] | – See? – Cliz-assic. | -是吗 -真靓 |
[52:54] | I’m down with that. | 我同意 |
[53:08] | You sure about this? | 你确定要在这里吗 |
[53:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:15] | All right. | 行吧 |
[53:18] | You know, it’s been, fuck me, three years. | 都已经 该死 过了三年了 |
[53:25] | And I would’ve done this earlier | 我应该早点这样做的 |
[53:26] | but I didn’t have anybody to do it with me. | 但没找到人陪我做这件事 |
[53:30] | And the thought of an old man out on the beach | 想到一个老头子站在海滩边 |
[53:32] | spreading ashes around just seemed so– | 把骨灰洒向空中的景象就很 |
[53:34] | Sad, yeah. | 悲伤 是这样 |
[53:35] | I was gonna say cliche but, sad is not inaccurate. | 我本来想说老套的 悲伤也不是没道理 |
[53:41] | Listen, if you wanna say some words out there, | 如果你想过去跟她说些话 |
[53:42] | I could just stay here. | 我可以在这里等你 |
[53:45] | She knew what she meant to me. | 她知道她对于我来说有多重要 |
[53:48] | I was the husband to her that I couldn’t be to my first wife. | 我对她来说是个好丈夫 对第一任却不是 |
[53:56] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[53:57] | Poor Anne, she had so many problems. | 可怜的安妮 她承受了太多苦难 |
[53:59] | She suffered from depression. | 她饱受抑郁症折磨 |
[54:00] | I mean, clinical depression. | 我是说 临床诊断的抑郁症 |
[54:02] | It’s a horrible disease. | 真是一个可怕的疾病 |
[54:06] | To love someone who lives in such a dark space | 深爱被困于深渊的人太艰难了 |
[54:11] | that they can’t possibly love you back, | 他们不可能回报同样的爱 |
[54:13] | to try and fail every day, it was impossible. | 我每天都承受着爱而不得的痛苦 |
[54:17] | I just felt lost and I tried. | 我迷茫不已 也努力过了 |
[54:20] | I just… | 我真的 |
[54:22] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[54:23] | It takes a lot stronger person than I was then. | 她需要一个比我更坚强的人 |
[54:30] | But today’s not about Anne. | 但今天不是为安妮而来的 |
[54:31] | Today’s about Catherine. | 今天是为凯瑟琳而来的 |
[54:34] | And, all right, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[54:41] | Let’s rock and roll. | 让我们开始吧 |
[54:43] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[55:00] | Where’s my wallet, Frank? | 我钱包去哪儿了 弗兰克 |
[55:02] | Hey, what did I tell you about that? | 我之前是怎么教你的 |
[55:04] | It’s Dad, I’m your dad. | 叫爸爸 我是你爸爸 |
[55:06] | Now where did you put my wallet? | 所以你把我钱包放哪儿了 |
[55:08] | I want Burger King. | 我想吃汉堡王 |
[55:09] | Yeah, well you know what? | 是吗 你猜怎么着 |
[55:11] | I want a time machine and some condoms. | 我还想要时光机和避孕套呢 |
[55:13] | But I, you know what, I didn’t mean that. | 但又能怎么样 算了我不是那个意思 |
[55:15] | I didn’t, I’m sorry. | 我不是故意的 我道歉 |
[55:33] | For real? | 你认真的吗 |
[55:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, honey. | 抱歉 儿子 |
[55:35] | I thought maybe something was wrong. | 我以为你在里面出什么事儿了 |
[55:36] | No, why would you think that? | 才没有 你为什么会这么想 |
[55:38] | Well, you’ve been in there an awful– | 因为你已经在里面 |
[55:39] | – Mom, close the door. – Okay, sorry, honey. | -老妈 把门关上 -好的 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[55:41] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[55:44] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[55:46] | Welcome to Do the Twist, can I help you, sir? | 欢迎来到卷卷乐 我能为您效劳吗 先生 |
[55:49] | Yeah, I’ll have an unsalted and babe? | 好的 我想要个去盐的 宝贝你呢 |
[55:53] | Oh, um, just a Parmesan and garlic, please. | 我想要个蒜香帕马森干酪味的 谢谢 |
[55:57] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好的 |
[55:58] | Oh shit, look who it is. | 天哪 看看这是谁来了 |
[56:02] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[56:03] | Oh, Owen, you remember Meg, right? | 欧文 你还记得梅格吗 |
[56:05] | Um, Scott’s sister? | 斯科特的妹妹 |
[56:07] | Oh yeah, right, hi, Meg. | 是的 你好 梅格 |
[56:10] | Um, I love your photography. | 我喜欢你发的照片 |
[56:12] | I’ve been seeing everything you’ve been posting on Facebook. | 你发在脸书上的所有东西我都看了 |
[56:14] | It’s incredible. | 简直太棒了 |
[56:15] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢夸奖 -不用 |
[56:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:17] | – You guys got married, right? – We did. | -你俩是结婚了吗 -是的 |
[56:19] | – Yeah. – Congrats. | -是的 -恭喜啊 |
[56:21] | – Yeah, thanks. – Oh no, those are on me. | -谢谢 -别 我请客 |
[56:22] | Oh my gosh, thank you. | 天哪 谢谢 |
[56:25] | – Of course. – That’s so sweet. | -没事的 -你真贴心 |
[56:26] | So sorry to hear about Rory. | 罗里的事我感到很抱歉 |
[56:28] | Scott mentioned you guys were close. | 斯科特跟我提过你们很亲近 |
[56:31] | – Yeah. – Did you hear he’s home? | -是这样 -你有听说他回家了吗 |
[56:32] | Who is, Scott? | 谁 斯科特吗 |
[56:33] | Yeah, the prodigal son returned last week. | 是啊 这个败家子上周刚回 |
[56:35] | I’m seeing him tonight | 顺便说一下 我今晚要去看 |
[56:36] | at Governor’s by the way. | 他在统治者酒吧的演出 |
[56:37] | – Wait, at Governor’s? – I know. | -等等 在统治者酒吧吗 -我知道 |
[56:38] | I haven’t been back there since I got kicked out for yelling | 我自从因为乱喊被赶走后就再也没去过了 |
[56:40] | My mom caught you jerking off on my life-sized Barbie. | “我妈妈逮到你对着等身芭比娃娃打手枪” |
[56:48] | Do you guys have any babies yet or? | 你们两个有孩子吗 |
[56:50] | Oh god, no. | 天哪 没有 |
[56:51] | We, not yet. | 我们 还没有 |
[56:53] | Well, we should probably get going. | 我们可能得走了 |
[56:55] | Yeah, yeah, we should. | 是的 我们是该走了 |
[56:57] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[57:01] | Give another round of applause again for Pet Cavalon. | 再次把掌声送给皮特·卡瓦隆 |
[57:04] | Pete Cavalon. | 皮特·卡瓦隆 |
[57:04] | Alright. | 很好 |
[57:06] | Yeah, that was a real funny guy. | 刚刚那家伙真有趣 |
[57:07] | All right, let’s keep this thing rolling | 现在让我们继续嗨起来 |
[57:09] | with Long Island’s very own | 欢迎土生土长的长岛人 |
[57:11] | Mr. Scott Rollins. | 斯科特·罗林斯先生 |
[57:12] | Come on up here, Scott. | 快上台来 斯科特 |
[57:13] | Come on, let him hear you, let him hear you. | 快 让他听见你们的掌声 掌声再大点 |
[57:15] | Thank you, oh please, let me. | 谢谢 我的荣幸 |
[57:17] | How is everybody tonight? | 大家今晚好吗 |
[57:20] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[57:21] | Um, it’s crazy ’cause I haven’t been on this stage | 这太疯狂了 我20多岁以后 |
[57:24] | since I was in my 20s. | 就没站上这个舞台了 |
[57:26] | And I am in my 30s now. | 我现在已经30多岁了 |
[57:28] | I know, I know, it probably doesn’t look like it, right? | 我知道 看起来不像对吧 |
[57:30] | I look like I’m at least mid-70s. | 我看起来至少70多岁了 |
[57:32] | But I am in my 30s right now | 但我现在确实30多岁了 |
[57:34] | and I feel like there’s so many differences | 我发现20多岁和30多岁 |
[57:36] | between your 20s and your 30s, | 有很大区别 |
[57:37] | ’cause when I was in my 20s, | 因为当我20多岁的时候 |
[57:38] | I used to think to myself, oh, | 我常常思考 |
[57:40] | what am I gonna do this weekend, right? | 这个周末我要做点什么 |
[57:42] | And now that I’m in my 30s, | 现在我30多岁了 |
[57:43] | I’m thinking, oh, what am I gonna do with my life? | 我现在在想 我的人生该做点什么 |
[57:47] | ♪ We’re not gonna take it ♪ | ♪ 我们不会忍气吞声 ♪ |
[57:50] | ♪ No, we ain’t gonna take it ♪ | ♪ 对 我们不会忍气吞声 ♪ |
[57:51] | 鲸尾酒吧 西长岛\h\h1975 | |
[57:53] | ♪ We’re not gonna take it anymore ♪ | ♪ 我们再也不要忍了 ♪ |
[57:58] | Hey, when am I up? | 什么时候才轮到我 |
[57:59] | They’re horrible. | 他们太可怕了 |
[58:00] | You were just up. | 你刚刚唱完 |
[58:01] | Yeah, but I put in for like six things, you know? | 是的 但我点了6首歌 你知道吗 |
[58:03] | Come on, I gotta go. | 我还有别的事 |
[58:04] | Yeah, congratulations, there are other people before you. | 恭喜你 在你之前还有其他人 |
[58:06] | We go through this every week. | 我们每周都要经历这个 |
[58:07] | Hey, hey, hey, stop that, stop that. | 放手 快放手 |
[58:09] | I don’t remember what I put in for. | 我不记得我点了什么歌 |
[58:10] | Did I do “Weevils of London” yet? | 我点过《伦敦象鼻虫》吗 |
[58:12] | Again, we don’t have that. | 再说一遍 我们没有这首歌 |
[58:13] | How could you not have… | 你怎么可能没有 |
[58:14] | – Seriously, Marty? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -马蒂你在搞什么 -对不起 |
[58:15] | – What the fuck? – No, I got it, sorry. | -搞什么 -我帮你 对不起 |
[58:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[58:19] | Maybe you should just go home. | 也许你该回家了 |
[58:21] | I am home. | 我在家 |
[58:23] | Everybody knows my name. | 大家都知道我的名字 |
[58:24] | – I don’t know your name. – You know my name, Glen. | -我不知道你名字 -格伦 你知道 |
[58:26] | Hey, come over here, | 过来 |
[58:26] | we’ll do a little “Mr. Roboto” together. | 我们一起唱个《机器人先生》 |
[58:28] | No way. | 不可能 |
[58:29] | You hog the mic. | 你总抢麦 |
[58:30] | You call it hogging the mic, | 你管它叫抢麦 |
[58:31] | I call it giving the people what they want. | 我称之为 给人们唱想听的东西 |
[58:35] | You are a mic hog. | 你确实总抢麦 |
[58:37] | But I’ll sing with you. | 我和你一起唱 |
[58:41] | Hey, you’re out, Glen. | 格伦你出局了 |
[58:42] | I was never in. | 我从没进过你的局 |
[58:45] | By show of hands, | 说中的请举手 |
[58:46] | who here actually lives with their parents? | 谁和他们的父母住在一起 |
[58:50] | Okay, that’s just me, nobody else? | 好吧 只有我一个人 没有其他人了吗 |
[58:51] | All right, that’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[58:52] | I feel like when you’re my age and you can’t pay rent, | 我觉得如果你到我这个年纪还付不起房租 |
[58:55] | your only two options are live with your parents | 你只有两个选择 和父母住在一起 |
[58:57] | or become homeless. | 或者无家可归 |
[58:59] | And honestly, I think I made the wrong choice. | 老实说 我想我做了错误的选择 |
[59:02] | I do, I’d be so much happier, right? | 确实 我本可以更开心的 对吧 |
[59:05] | ‘Cause when you’re homeless | 因为如果你无家可归 |
[59:06] | and you’re in the bathroom for more than five minutes, | 如果你在浴室待上超过五分钟 |
[59:08] | your mom doesn’t gently knock on the door | 你妈妈才不会温柔地敲门问 |
[59:09] | and be like is everything okay in there? | 一切都还好吗 |
[59:16] | Um, yeah, um, my dad is, he’s not here, right? | 我老爸 他不在这 |
[59:20] | My dad is obsessed with bears, it’s insane. | 我爸爸迷恋熊 这太疯狂了 |
[59:24] | And I’m almost positive it’s because | 我几乎可以肯定 是因为 |
[59:25] | he saw “The Revenant” one time and he’s like, oo, I get it. | 有一次他看完《荒野猎人》后觉得 |
[59:27] | I wanna fuck a bear. | 我想和熊上床 |
[59:29] | ♪ You’re weird ♪ | ♪ 你好奇怪 ♪ |
[59:31] | ♪ In tears ♪ | ♪ 满脸泪水 ♪ |
[59:33] | ♪ Too near and too far away ♪ | ♪ 忽远忽近 ♪ |
[59:36] | ♪ He said ♪ | ♪ 他说 ♪ |
[59:38] | ♪ Saw red ♪ | ♪ 看到红色 ♪ |
[59:40] | ♪ Went home stayed in bed all day ♪ | ♪ 就回家躺一天 ♪ |
[59:44] | ♪ T-Shirt’s ♪ | ♪ T恤衫 ♪ |
[59:46] | ♪ Dish dirt ♪ | ♪ 碟子上的污垢 ♪ |
[59:48] | ♪ Always love the one you hurt ♪ | ♪ 总是爱上你伤害的人 ♪ |
[59:57] | ♪ You sleep ♪ | ♪ 你睡觉 ♪ |
[59:59] | ♪ Too deep ♪ | ♪ 睡太深 ♪ |
[1:00:00] | ♪ One week is another world ♪ | ♪ 一周后就是另一个世界 ♪ |
[1:00:04] | ♪ Big mouth ♪ | ♪ 大嘴巴 ♪ |
[1:00:06] | ♪ Drop out ♪ | ♪ 退学了 ♪ |
[1:00:08] | ♪ You get what you deserve ♪ | ♪ 你得到了应有的惩罚 ♪ |
[1:00:17] | Oh, superstar. | 超级明星 |
[1:00:19] | – Come here. – Thank you. | -过来抱抱 -谢谢你 |
[1:00:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:00:25] | – I mean, right? – Yeah. | -我想说 你们是不是 -是啊 |
[1:00:28] | – You know, you. – What? | -你 -我怎么了 |
[1:00:31] | Are really, really, really mediocre. | 真的真的真的很普通 |
[1:00:35] | Wow, at the end. | 最后 |
[1:00:36] | I thought you were gonna say something nice | 我以为你会说些好话 |
[1:00:37] | and at the end, you just pegged it. | 最后你却让我扎心了 |
[1:00:38] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[1:00:39] | Screw that. | 胡说 |
[1:00:41] | You were fucking great. | 你他妈的很棒 |
[1:00:42] | Thank you, Ruis, I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 鲁伊斯 我很感激 |
[1:00:45] | I guess I could’ve laughed like 10 seconds longer. | 我想我应该再笑10秒 |
[1:00:49] | You know Murph was supposed to be here? | 你知道墨菲也应该来吗 |
[1:00:50] | – Murph? – Yes. | -墨菲 -是的 |
[1:00:51] | But his kid, he said his kid was throwing up | 但他的孩子 他说他的孩子吐了 |
[1:00:52] | or something like that. | 还是怎样的 |
[1:00:53] | Oh, the classic the parent lie. | 父母经常用这个撒谎 |
[1:00:54] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 |
[1:00:55] | One of my other friends was supposed to come | 我的另一个朋友也该来的 |
[1:00:56] | but I don’t know what happened. | 但我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:00:58] | – Oh, don’t worry about it. – It was good, right? | -别担心 -我的表演很好 对吧 |
[1:01:01] | – Yeah. – It was, right? | -是的 -确实很好对吧 |
[1:01:02] | – Yeah. – It’s different. | -是的 -这不一样 |
[1:01:03] | ‘Cause in California, it’s all depressing all the time. | 因为在加州 一切都很压抑 |
[1:01:05] | But here, yes, it was snapping and it all felt good. | 但这里 灯光很闪 一切都感觉很好 |
[1:01:08] | Yeah, well you know, you got that whole | 你知道吗 你身上从头到脚 |
[1:01:09] | New York asshole thing going on for you. | 都散发着纽约的那种混蛋气息 |
[1:01:11] | I am sorry, was that another compliment? | 对不起 那是另一种恭维吗 |
[1:01:14] | I, no, because I called you an asshole. | 不 我明明在骂你混蛋 |
[1:01:16] | – Right, it felt good. – You were so funny. | -可能吧 听起来是好话 -你太有趣了 |
[1:01:20] | Thank you, I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[1:01:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:23] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[1:01:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:29] | You got groupies, man. | 你有粉丝了 伙计 |
[1:01:32] | Marry him, please. | 请嫁给他 |
[1:01:33] | Why are you not just marrying him immediately? | 你为什么不马上嫁给他 |
[1:01:35] | He’s incredibly supportive of me. | 他非常支持我 |
[1:01:37] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[1:01:38] | I’m done, yes. | 我说完了 |
[1:01:39] | We’re going to the Whale’s Tail for a drink. | 我们要去鲸尾酒吧喝一杯 |
[1:01:41] | – You wanna come? – Let’s go. | -你想来吗 -一起去吧 |
[1:01:42] | I think I’m gonna go home, work on some of my jokes. | 我想回家 继续写点笑话 |
[1:01:45] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -对 |
[1:01:47] | – That’s good, man. – You do you. | -伙计你真棒 -做你该做的去吧 |
[1:01:49] | That’s fucking awesome. | 真他妈的太棒了 |
[1:01:51] | – Focus, right? – I’m doing it. | -专注 对吧 -我正在努力 |
[1:01:52] | – Focus. – Focus, just like you said. | -专注 -专注 就像你说的 |
[1:01:53] | – Me too. – I love you, Ruis. | -我也是 -爱你 鲁伊斯 |
[1:01:55] | But not tonight. | 但不是今晚 |
[1:01:56] | – I love you, Ruis. – I love you too, Scotty. | -爱你 鲁伊斯 -我也爱你 斯科特 |
[1:01:57] | – Goodbye, good job. – I’ll see you later, man. | -再见 你真棒 -回头见 伙计 |
[1:02:09] | 发送消息给 马蒂 不许说笑话抖包袱 刚刚你在哪 | |
[1:02:15] | 新消息来自 小贝 你今晚超棒 不好意思我提前离场了 有空聊聊吗 | |
[1:03:59] | Hey, this is Scott. | 你好 我是斯科特 |
[1:04:01] | Leave a message after the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[1:04:04] | At the tone, | 听到这个声音 |
[1:04:05] | please record your message. | 请把你的留言录下来 |
[1:04:06] | When you finish recording, you may hang up | 录完后 你可以挂断电话 |
[1:04:08] | or press one for more options. | 或者按1获得更多选项 |
[1:04:11] | Scott, it’s Marty. | 斯科特 我是马蒂 |
[1:04:13] | I’m really sorry I missed your show last night, kid. | 我真的很抱歉昨晚错过你的演出 孩子 |
[1:04:16] | I really wanted to be there. | 我真的很想去 |
[1:04:17] | I planned on it. | 我都计划好了 |
[1:04:19] | But work was, it was a lot yesterday. | 但昨天有很多工作要做 |
[1:04:22] | And I got home and I just fell asleep on the couch. | 我回到家就在沙发上睡着了 |
[1:04:25] | I just, you know… | 我只是 |
[1:04:28] | You know what, Rollins, that was bullshit. | 罗林斯 我刚刚在胡扯 |
[1:04:31] | That was just bullshit. | 那都是胡扯的 |
[1:04:33] | The truth is the night got away from me | 事实是 我浪费了一晚上 |
[1:04:37] | and I’m really sorry that it did. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:04:40] | But I will be at the next one, I promise you that, okay? | 但我下场一定去 我向你保证 好吗 |
[1:04:46] | Let’s talk soon. | 有空聊 |
[1:04:49] | This is Marty. | 我是马蒂 |
[1:05:01] | Are you still doing photography or? | 你还在当摄影师还是 |
[1:05:03] | That’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[1:05:04] | Hey, Becky. | 你好 贝琪 |
[1:05:07] | Hey, Becky, long time. | 你好 贝琪 好久不见了 |
[1:05:10] | – Hey, Scotty. – So we’re never gonna be | -斯科特 -所以在咱家 |
[1:05:12] | a knocking family, are we? | 永远没有人敲门 是吗 |
[1:05:13] | Well, I just wanted to see | 我只是想来问你 |
[1:05:14] | if you wanted some hot chocolate. | 想不想喝热巧克力 |
[1:05:15] | I’m making some for your father and me. | 我正在给你爸爸和我自己做一些 |
[1:05:17] | Ma. | 老妈 |
[1:05:19] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[1:05:21] | Do you have a job interview today? | 你今天有工作面试吗 |
[1:05:23] | No, I’m just getting lunch with a friend. | 不 我只是要去和一个朋友吃午饭 |
[1:05:25] | Oh, is this a date? | 是要去约会吗 |
[1:05:26] | No, Mom, it’s not a date. | 不 老妈 这不是约会 |
[1:05:29] | Well, would you want some hot chocolate before you go? | 好吧 你走之前要不要喝点热巧克力 |
[1:05:31] | No, no no no. | 不用了 |
[1:05:32] | Unless, do we have those tiny marshmallows? | 除非 那上面有那种小棉花糖吗 |
[1:05:34] | Scotty, you know | 斯科特 你知道的 |
[1:05:35] | I always have those tiny marshmallows. | 我一定会做那种小棉花糖的 |
[1:05:36] | I would love some hot chocolate. | 那我很想喝点热巧克力 |
[1:05:41] | Mom, do I look all right? | 老妈 我看起来还好吧 |
[1:05:43] | You look so handsome. | 你看起来超帅 |
[1:06:37] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[1:06:37] | Marty, just turn around. | 马蒂 转身 |
[1:06:39] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:06:39] | Adam, I just want to talk to you. | 亚当 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[1:06:42] | I mean, what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[1:06:43] | I want you to never show up at my house | 我要你永远不要出现在我家 |
[1:06:44] | or my job or anywhere else where I may be. | 或者我的公司 或者任何我会在的地方 |
[1:06:47] | And yes, that includes friends’ wakes. | 也包括朋友们的守灵 |
[1:06:49] | I mean, seriously, what the fuck? | 说真的 搞什么 |
[1:06:51] | I always liked Rory. | 我一直很喜欢罗里 |
[1:06:52] | He was a good kid and I felt bad about him | 他是个好孩子 我为他感到难过 |
[1:06:53] | but I really wanted to see you. | 但我真的很想见你 |
[1:06:56] | Hey, Jules, | 朱尔斯 |
[1:06:57] | I’ll be in in one minute, okay, pal? | 我马上就过来 好吗 |
[1:06:59] | – Backwards hug. – Backwards hug. | -背靠背拥抱 -背靠背拥抱 |
[1:07:02] | I’m gonna be in there in one minute okay, pal? | 我马上就来 好吗 |
[1:07:04] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[1:07:12] | He got big. | 他长大了 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah, kids do that. | 孩子们都会长大 |
[1:07:15] | I made blueberry pancakes, they’re in the car. | 我做了蓝莓薄饼 就放在车里 |
[1:07:17] | I thought maybe we could have– | 我想或许我们可以 |
[1:07:18] | Nobody wants your fucking pancakes. | 没人想吃你该死的薄饼 |
[1:07:19] | Now just turn around, get back in your ridiculous car– | 现在转身 回到你那破车里去 |
[1:07:22] | I’m his grandfather. | 可我是他爷爷 |
[1:07:23] | No, Marty, you’re not. | 不 马蒂 你不是 |
[1:07:25] | There’s no reason for him to know you. | 他不可能有机会认识你 |
[1:07:27] | Adam, I can’t fix this | 亚当 你要是不给我机会 |
[1:07:29] | if you don’t give me a chance. | 我怎么修复我们的关系 |
[1:07:30] | I don’t want you to fix anything. | 我不需要你修复任何关系 |
[1:07:32] | – My mother – Ate a bottle of pills. | -我妈妈 -吞药自杀了 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 她那么做了 |
[1:07:37] | Because it was just too painful for her to be here anymore. | 因为活着对她来说实在是太痛苦了 |
[1:07:42] | And listen, your mother, God rest her soul– | 听着 你妈妈 上帝保佑她灵魂安息 |
[1:07:45] | 12 years ago, last week. | 到上周她已经去世12年整了 |
[1:07:47] | Did you know that? | 这个你还记得吗 |
[1:07:48] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[1:07:50] | Of course I know. | 我当然记得 |
[1:07:51] | Your mother was a very sick person. | 你妈妈病得很重 |
[1:07:54] | It had nothing to do with me. | 她的死与我无关 |
[1:07:57] | Every time I’d walk in the house, | 她去世前 |
[1:07:58] | she’d disappear just a little bit more | 每天当我走进屋子 |
[1:08:00] | every day until she was gone. | 都感觉她在一点点消逝 |
[1:08:02] | And I tried to help her, I did, but I couldn’t do it. | 我也曾想要帮助她 我试过 可是没用 |
[1:08:05] | It got to the point where I couldn’t walk | 以至于现在 |
[1:08:07] | into the house sober anymore. | 我都没法清醒着走进屋子里去 |
[1:08:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:10] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[1:08:11] | – I know who I was. – No. | -我也知道我以前是什么样的人 -不 |
[1:08:13] | No, there’s no past tense with you. | 别用这种过去时描述你自己 |
[1:08:15] | You knew she was sick. | 你以前知道她生病了 |
[1:08:17] | You just said you knew and | 你刚刚自己说了你知道 |
[1:08:18] | you still fucked another woman. | 但你还是出去乱搞别的女人 |
[1:08:19] | I didn’t just fuck another woman. | 我没有出去乱搞别的女人 |
[1:08:21] | Catherine was not just another woman. | 凯瑟琳不是别的女人 |
[1:08:22] | I fell in love, I’m sorry. | 我爱上她了 真的很抱歉 |
[1:08:24] | No, you cheated. | 不 你出轨了 |
[1:08:25] | And you drank and you gambled. | 你还酗酒 沉迷赌博 |
[1:08:26] | And I’m ashamed of all of that. | 我为过去做的这些错事感到羞愧 |
[1:08:28] | Good. | 那真是好啊 |
[1:08:31] | I’m sorry, Marty, | 不好意思 马蒂 |
[1:08:32] | but I’m not gonna give you what you’re looking for today. | 但我今天肯定不会让你如愿了 |
[1:08:35] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[1:08:36] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:08:41] | Why can’t you just talk to me like a person? | 你为什么就不能正常地跟我说话呢 |
[1:08:44] | You know? | 哪怕 |
[1:08:47] | 10 minutes. | 10分钟也行啊 |
[1:08:51] | Can’t someone unfuck something? | 人就不能挽回一些事吗 |
[1:09:01] | Not you. | 你不能 |
[1:09:02] | Not now. | 至少不是现在 |
[1:10:03] | Hey, can I ask you a question real quick? | 我能问你个小问题吗 |
[1:10:06] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[1:10:08] | – Do you like your job? – Oh, I love it. | -你喜欢你的工作吗 -我热爱我的工作 |
[1:10:12] | – Really? – It’s the greatest job. | -真的吗 -这是最好的工作 |
[1:10:14] | I might be the happiest mailman in the world. | 我可能是这个世界上最快乐的邮差 |
[1:10:17] | – You like it? – It’s a great job. | -你喜欢这份工作 -这工作特别棒 |
[1:10:19] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天愉快哦 |
[1:10:21] | You for real love your job? | 你真的热爱你的工作吗 |
[1:10:23] | It’s fantastic. | 再好不过了 |
[1:10:24] | – Are you interested? – No. | -你有兴趣吗 -没有 |
[1:10:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:32] | This is like a real adult house. | 这真的是成年人的房子啊 |
[1:10:36] | Says the 34 year old man. | 一个34岁的老男人如是说 |
[1:10:37] | Yeah with the emotional maturity level | 我心理年龄只有 |
[1:10:39] | of a 13 year old boy. | 13岁 |
[1:10:43] | Yeah, I mean, I like it. | 我挺喜欢这房子的 |
[1:10:44] | It’s a little big, I guess. | 虽然空间有点大 |
[1:10:47] | But I mean, like, there’s a guitar just chilling | 就好比说 客厅里 |
[1:10:51] | in the living room, you know? | 搁着把吉他 |
[1:10:52] | What is that there for? | 也不知道干嘛用的 |
[1:10:54] | It’s like, I don’t play. | 我也不弹 |
[1:10:56] | Owen doesn’t play. | 欧文也不弹 |
[1:10:57] | It’s just sitting there. | 就这么搁在那儿 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t know, he thinks it’s classy. | 他觉得这样挺有格调的 |
[1:11:01] | It is classy. | 是挺有格调的 |
[1:11:02] | That is very classy. | 非常有格调 |
[1:11:04] | When I came in, I was like, I don’t know about this… | 当我走进这屋子 搞不懂这里 |
[1:11:06] | Oh, this is a classy place. | 这是个有格调的房子 |
[1:11:08] | – Know what I mean? – Yeah, totally. | -你懂我意思吧 -懂了 |
[1:11:13] | – Thanks for the tea. – Yeah. | -谢谢你的茶 -不客气 |
[1:11:21] | How’s your photography going? | 你摄影事业现在咋样了 |
[1:11:24] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 不好说 你自己看看吧 |
[1:11:25] | That’s you? | 是你拍的吗 |
[1:11:27] | – Those are you photographs? – Yes. | -那些都是你拍的吗 -是啊 |
[1:11:29] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[1:11:30] | These are amazing. | 太棒了吧 |
[1:11:32] | That one, actually, the one on the left, | 那张 你左手边那张 |
[1:11:34] | that was in The New Yorker recently. | 前不久被《纽约客》收录了 |
[1:11:35] | – This was in The New Yorker? – Yeah. | -这张被《纽约客》收录了吗 -对 |
[1:11:37] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:11:39] | You just nonchalantly throw that out there? | 你就这么轻描淡写地说出来了 |
[1:11:41] | – That’s incredible. – Thanks. | -太棒了吧 -谢谢 |
[1:11:44] | And Owen seems to be doing well, right? | 欧文看起来也混得挺好的吧 |
[1:11:46] | I heard he’s a full-fledged lawyer now, so… | 我听说他现在是个正式律师了 |
[1:11:48] | He is. | 是的 |
[1:11:49] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:11:50] | He is entertainment law, so… | 他主攻娱乐法 |
[1:11:53] | Hey, maybe you could use him one time. | 没准儿以后你还用得上他呢 |
[1:11:57] | Maybe not. | 没准儿不会 |
[1:11:58] | No? | 不会吗 |
[1:11:59] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:12:00] | – What about the um – The development deal? | -那那个 -发展协议吗 |
[1:12:03] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:12:04] | That was actually a lie | 那其实是骗你的 |
[1:12:06] | I told to try to impress you. | 我想在你心里留个好印象 |
[1:12:09] | I know, it’s stupid. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[1:12:10] | That’s apparently a new wrinkle in my life. | 这显然成了我生命中新的难堪点 |
[1:12:15] | I’m a liar now, so… | 现在我成了个骗子 |
[1:12:18] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[1:12:19] | Well, Becks | 好吧 小贝 |
[1:12:20] | No one’s called me that in years. | 已经很多年没有人这么叫过我了 |
[1:12:29] | Scott, what happened to us? | 斯科特 我们之间到底怎么了 |
[1:12:31] | Wow, we’re just going for it? | 我们现在要谈这个吗 |
[1:12:33] | Well, I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:34] | We could continue bullshitting back and forth. | 我们也可以继续瞎扯淡 |
[1:12:37] | No, you’re right, you’re right, | 不不 你是对的 |
[1:12:37] | you’re right, you’re right. | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[1:12:38] | It’s just a loaded question. | 只是这个问题有点复杂 |
[1:12:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:42] | About time. | 是时候了 |
[1:12:44] | I’ve been wanting to ask you that for like four years now. | 我四年来都想问你这个问题 |
[1:12:47] | In my eyes, we were great. | 在我看来 我们曾经很幸福 |
[1:12:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:51] | Then you just hit the self-destruct button. | 但是你亲手扼杀了这份幸福 |
[1:12:57] | There was no fight, no conversation. | 我们没有吵架 也没有告别 |
[1:13:01] | – You just – Disappeared. | -你就突然 -消失了 |
[1:13:06] | You wouldn’t even respond to texts. | 你甚至连条短信都不回复 |
[1:13:08] | – I know. – What is that? | -我知道 -这又是为什么 |
[1:13:10] | Like just like one word responses? | 哪怕回复我一个字也好啊 |
[1:13:12] | Like, yeah, sorry? | 回复个”好的” “对不起” 也行啊 |
[1:13:17] | Do you know how infuriating that is? | 你知道这让人有多愤怒吗 |
[1:13:20] | I mean, I was getting bits and pieces of information | 我从我们共同的朋友那里 |
[1:13:22] | from whatever friends we still had. | 得知关于你的只言片语 |
[1:13:24] | But I was just trying to piece together | 我还尝试着拼凑记忆 |
[1:13:27] | what I could have possibly done that– | 去看我有没有做错一些什么 |
[1:13:28] | You didn’t do anything, you didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做错 什么都没有 |
[1:13:30] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[1:13:31] | I just saw all of our friends coupling up | 我看到我们身边的朋友从恋爱到结婚 |
[1:13:35] | and getting married and I saw my own life trajectory. | 就好像看到了我自己的人生轨迹 |
[1:13:37] | I saw the whole thing. | 一眼望得到头 |
[1:13:38] | Marriage, house, kids, and it terrified me. | 婚姻 房子 孩子 我被吓到了 |
[1:13:43] | Yeah, see, I saw all that too. | 你说的这些我也看到了 |
[1:13:46] | But I was excited by it. | 但我对此感到兴奋 |
[1:13:49] | I should have been excited. | 我也应该感到兴奋的 |
[1:13:52] | I should have been excited, but I got scared. | 我也应该感到兴奋的 但我害怕了 |
[1:13:54] | And when I get scared, I run away. | 我害怕了 所以我逃走了 |
[1:14:00] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:14:07] | What if I never left? | 要是我当时没有离开呢 |
[1:14:39] | Hey, what? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:46] | What the hell, Scott? | 你他妈怎么了 斯科特 |
[1:14:47] | – I’m sorry, okay? – You’re running again. | -我很抱歉 -你又跑掉了 |
[1:14:49] | – No. – You’re like literally | -不是的 -你真正意义上 |
[1:14:50] | – running down the stairs. – No no no, | -跑下了楼梯 -不是的 |
[1:14:51] | but it’s a good run, okay? | 这次逃跑是正确的 |
[1:14:51] | I think I just had an epiphany. | 我刚刚突然顿悟了 |
[1:14:53] | What epiphany? | 顿悟什么了 |
[1:14:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[1:14:56] | I can’t keep letting my bad decisions mess up your life. | 我不能一而再再而三地扰乱你的生活 |
[1:14:58] | It’s not fair, okay? | 这对你不公平 |
[1:15:00] | No, this is right, okay? | 不 这是正确的 |
[1:15:02] | You’re right for me. | 你对我来说就是对的人 |
[1:15:04] | We fit together, we always have. | 我们很适合 一直都是 |
[1:15:08] | No, we haven’t. | 不 我们不适合 |
[1:15:12] | Fuck you. | 操你大爷 |
[1:15:15] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:15:29] | Fuck me. | 我靠 |
[1:15:32] | You son of a bitch. | 狗日的 |
[1:15:33] | I swear, Owen… | 欧文 我发誓 |
[1:15:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:15:41] | Dude, I swear it’s not what it looks like. | 兄弟 不是你想的那样 |
[1:15:43] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[1:15:44] | God, you run like the fucking Terminator. | 天哪 你跑起来跟终结者一样 |
[1:15:45] | I ran track in high school, you moron. | 傻逼 我高中是田径队的 |
[1:16:21] | The pool? | 躲泳池里是吧 |
[1:16:23] | Haven’t you ever seen “Cops”? | 你看过《警察》[电视剧] |
[1:16:25] | No no no, listen to me. | 别别别 先听我说 |
[1:16:28] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[1:16:29] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:16:32] | Ah, fuck. | 我操 |
[1:16:33] | I’ve never been punched before. | 我从没被打过 |
[1:16:35] | Ah, I’ve never punched anyone before. | 我也从没打过人 |
[1:16:38] | I think you broke my nose. | 我觉得你把我鼻子打断了 |
[1:16:39] | I think you broke my hand. | 我觉得你把我手弄折了 |
[1:16:50] | I knew that this would happen eventually. | 我就知道总有一天会发生这事儿的 |
[1:16:55] | I even had a nightmare about it. | 我甚至都做过关于它的噩梦 |
[1:16:57] | You had a nightmare about us fighting? | 你做过关于我们打架的噩梦 |
[1:16:59] | Not about us fighting. | 不是关于我们打架 |
[1:17:03] | About losing her. | 是关于失去她 |
[1:17:06] | I swear, nobody wanted you to succeed in LA more than I did. | 我发誓 没人比我更希望你能在洛杉矶成功 |
[1:17:10] | I knew that the better off you were out there, | 我知道 你在那里混得越好 |
[1:17:12] | the happier I would be here. | 我在这的生活就会越幸福 |
[1:17:15] | I don’t know what to say, man. | 我不知道该说些什么了 |
[1:17:16] | I didn’t mean to hurt– | 我从没想过伤害 |
[1:17:18] | Honestly, Scott, I don’t care what you have to say. | 得了吧斯科特 我不关心你说了什么 |
[1:17:22] | But I am gonna go see what she has to say. | 我要回去听她要说什么 |
[1:17:31] | Scott, no man wants the woman he loves | 斯科特 没有男人会希望自己爱的女人 |
[1:17:35] | to have a one that got away. | 有一个离她而去的爱人 |
[1:17:37] | I know that we used to be friends and this is a small town, | 尽管我们曾是朋友 这也是个小镇 |
[1:17:40] | but I truly hope I never see you again. | 但我真的希望后会无期 |
[1:17:55] | Marty, you beautiful bastard, you’re a genius, | 马蒂 你这个老婊砸 你真是个天才 |
[1:17:57] | do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:17:59] | I went over to Becks’ and things got so crazy so quick. | 我去小贝家了 事情很快就脱离控制了 |
[1:18:03] | Give me a call back, okay? | 听到留言给我回电 好吗 |
[1:18:33] | Sir, you can’t go over there. | 这位先生 你不能过去 |
[1:18:35] | – No, that’s my friend. – Sir, I’m sorry. | -那是我朋友 -先生 很抱歉 |
[1:18:36] | You’re gonna have to stay back here. | 你不能过去 |
[1:18:37] | – Tell me, is he okay? – Sir, I’m sorry. | -告诉我 他还好吗 -先生 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:41] | You’re gonna have to stay back here. | 你不能过去 |
[1:18:42] | Tell me he’s okay. | 告诉我他没事 |
[1:19:18] | And while Martin’s body is no longer with us | 尽管马丁的身体已经离开了 |
[1:19:21] | in a traditional sense, his soul is everlasting. | 但在传统意义上 他的灵魂将永垂不朽 |
[1:19:27] | God has a plan for each and every one of us | 上帝对我们每个人都自有安排 |
[1:19:31] | and we should all take solace in knowing | 我们应当欣慰 |
[1:19:34] | that Martin is in a better place. | 马丁在一个更好的地方 |
[1:19:38] | And we also find comfort in the knowledge | 我们也应当宽慰 |
[1:19:42] | that none of us is grieving alone. | 我们不是独自悲痛 |
[1:19:45] | – No – Hey, rabbi? | -不 -你好 拉比[犹太教士] |
[1:19:47] | Do you mind if I say a few words? | 请问我能说几句吗 |
[1:19:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:19:52] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:19:53] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 大家 |
[1:19:54] | Sorry about this. | 请原谅我的唐突 |
[1:19:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:20:01] | I am just now realizing that most of you | 我刚刚才意识到你们大多数人 |
[1:20:04] | have no idea who I am. | 都不认识我 |
[1:20:06] | I am Scott. | 我叫斯科特 |
[1:20:08] | I was friends with Marty. | 是马蒂的朋友 |
[1:20:10] | I didn’t know him for all that long, | 我们认识并不久 |
[1:20:12] | but I got to know him really well. | 但我非常了解他 |
[1:20:14] | And I just know that when I die, | 我去世的时候也希望 |
[1:20:16] | I want someone who knew me to speak. | 能有一个了解我的人来讲悼词 |
[1:20:20] | I first met Marty | 我第一次见到马蒂时 |
[1:20:22] | when he was pissing into a sink. | 他正往洗手池里尿尿 |
[1:20:25] | – Do you remember that? – Yeah. | -你还记得吗 -我记得 |
[1:20:26] | He was pissing in the sink right on his tippy toes | 他踮着脚 往洗手池里撒尿 |
[1:20:28] | like a weirdo. | 像个怪胎 |
[1:20:29] | And that is classic Marty. | 这是典型的马蒂会做的事 |
[1:20:31] | That’s classic Marty. | 他绝对干得出来 |
[1:20:32] | And right when he was done, | 就在他撒完尿的时候 |
[1:20:33] | he noticed that I had a skin condition on my arm. | 他注意到我胳膊上有皮肤病 |
[1:20:37] | And when he found out that I couldn’t pay for it, | 当他得知我没钱治病以后 |
[1:20:39] | he just gave me the medicine for free. | 就把药免费送我了 |
[1:20:41] | And I feel like that, that in a nutshell is Marty, right? | 我想 简言之 这就是马蒂 对吗 |
[1:20:45] | He’s a little bit crazy, he talks a ton of shit. | 他有点疯 说过许多屁话 |
[1:20:49] | But he has an incredible heart. | 但他心地很好 |
[1:20:52] | And he’s also sneaky wise. | 他还是个大智若愚的人 |
[1:20:54] | He would say these little nuggets, | 他爱说简短的金句 |
[1:20:56] | and they would just stick with you. | 听过你就忘不了 |
[1:20:57] | Like one time, he said to me, | 比如有一次 他对我说 |
[1:20:59] | “Regret is the only thing that’s real.” | “悔恨是唯一真实的情绪” |
[1:21:03] | I regret a lot. | 我经常后悔 |
[1:21:05] | I mean, we all do, right? | 我想 我们都会这样 不是吗 |
[1:21:08] | I mean, especially you. | 特别是你 |
[1:21:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[1:21:09] | Third row. | 第三排的那个 |
[1:21:10] | How do you, don’t look behind you. | 你怎么会 别看后面 |
[1:21:11] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的就是你 |
[1:21:13] | You’re wearing a Hawaiian shirt to a funeral. | 穿着花衬衫参加葬礼 |
[1:21:14] | What are you doing? | 你怎么想的 |
[1:21:23] | Marty was a good man. | 马蒂是个好人 |
[1:21:26] | And he taught me that people can change. | 他让我懂得人是可以变好的 |
[1:21:31] | And I think he was on his way to doing just that. | 我认为他正在慢慢变好 |
[1:21:36] | I’m gonna miss him a lot. | 我会非常想他的 |
[1:21:40] | I think we’re all gonna miss him a lot. | 我想我们都会非常想念他 |
[1:21:44] | All right, thank you. | 好了 谢谢大家 |
[1:21:45] | – I don’t even. – Yeah, yeah. | -我还没有 -好的 好的 |
[1:21:52] | – Thanks. – Thank you for coming. | -谢谢 -谢谢你能来 |
[1:21:54] | – Thank you. – Thank you for coming. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你能来 |
[1:21:59] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[1:22:00] | I just want to say I’m sorry for your loss. | 我想过来说一声节哀 |
[1:22:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:22:04] | I, sorry, I forgot your name. | 我 抱歉 我忘了你的名字 |
[1:22:06] | – Scott. – Scott, right, yeah. | -斯科特 -斯科特 是的 没错 |
[1:22:08] | Your dad was a great man. | 你的父亲是个大好人 |
[1:22:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:11] | No, he wasn’t. | 他不是 |
[1:22:15] | – See you. – Yeah, see you. | -再见 -好的 再见 |
[1:22:23] | Are you Marty’s daughter? | 你是马蒂的女儿吗 |
[1:22:24] | Yeah, I’m Taylor. | 是的 我叫泰勒 |
[1:22:26] | You the comedian? | 你是那个相声演员吗 |
[1:22:27] | Comedian. | 相声演员 |
[1:22:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:33] | Are you from around here or? | 你是从附近过来的吗 还是 |
[1:22:34] | No, I’m a Jersey girl. | 不是 我是从泽西岛过来的 |
[1:22:35] | Moved to Sparta after college. | 大学毕业后我就搬去斯巴达了 |
[1:22:42] | My dad stopped by my house the other day. | 那天爸爸来过我家 |
[1:22:47] | A few hours before the crash. | 就在车祸前几个小时 |
[1:22:50] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:22:52] | It was nice. | 那次碰面很愉快 |
[1:22:54] | Unexpected, but nice. | 意料之外 但很愉快 |
[1:22:57] | Said he was going to Adam’s next. | 爸爸说之后他要去亚当家 |
[1:23:00] | Did he make it over there? | 那他去了吗 |
[1:23:02] | Adam says no. | 亚当说没有 |
[1:23:08] | When he was there, did he seem… | 他在你家的时候有没有 |
[1:23:13] | Drunk enough to barrel a Cadillac into a pizza place? | 醉到会开着凯迪拉克冲进披萨店里吗 |
[1:23:17] | No, actually, fun fact, he was stone cold sober. | 没有 实际上 有趣的是 他非常清醒 |
[1:23:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:23:25] | It was a heart attack. | 是因为心脏病 |
[1:23:28] | Said he was actually getting his shit together. | 他说他真的已经改过自新了 |
[1:23:33] | I mean, not like I haven’t heard that before but… | 我是说 虽然以前他也这么说过 但 |
[1:23:38] | Sorry. | 节哀 |
[1:23:43] | Is it weird that I’m getting emotional | 为我的皮肤科医生去世这么感伤 |
[1:23:46] | over my dermatologist? | 我是不是很奇怪 |
[1:23:47] | I mean, it’s your dad. | 我是说 你是他的女儿 |
[1:23:51] | I’ve shed plenty of Marty-inspired tears. | 我已经为马蒂流了太多泪了 |
[1:23:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:24:02] | It was really nice to talk to you in there. | 很高兴能和你谈谈 |
[1:24:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:24:05] | Yeah, it’s kinda nice to know that Marty | 是的 我很高兴马蒂变了这么多 |
[1:24:07] | had his shit together enough to make a new friend. | 还能交到新朋友 |
[1:24:08] | Well, I wouldn’t say he had his shit together. | 好吧 我不认为他完全改过自新了 |
[1:24:11] | Yeah well, who really does, right? | 是的 毕竟谁能真的做到呢 对吗 |
[1:24:14] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:24:16] | It was really nice meeting you. | 遇见你很高兴 |
[1:24:17] | So nice to meet you. | 遇见你太高兴了 |
[1:24:21] | – Okay, I’ll see you. – Yeah. | -好吧 下次见 -下次见 |
[1:24:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:28] | Oh, hey, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[1:24:30] | Do you have any good dinner recommendations? | 晚餐你有什么推荐吗 |
[1:24:32] | I haven’t been back on the island in years. | 我好多年没回这里了 |
[1:24:37] | So, Taylor, what do you do for a living? | 泰勒 你是做什么的 |
[1:24:38] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:24:39] | I work for the post office. | 我在邮局工作 |
[1:24:40] | – You do? – Really? | -真的吗 -是吗 |
[1:24:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:24:43] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t love it, | 是的 我不算热爱 |
[1:24:44] | but it’s steady money, good benefits. | 但它收入稳定 待遇不错 |
[1:24:46] | You work for the post office? | 你竟然在邮局工作 |
[1:24:47] | Yes, why are you saying it like that? | 是的 你为什么这个腔调 |
[1:24:49] | My friend Ruis here, he works for the government too. | 这是我的朋友鲁伊斯 他也在政府工作 |
[1:24:50] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[1:24:52] | Hell yeah. | 那是当然 |
[1:24:53] | Protect and serve. | 保护公众 服务社会 |
[1:24:54] | Now, I hope y’all are gonna like this. | 我希望你们会喜欢这个 |
[1:24:56] | I’m sure it’s fantastic, Mom. | 我打包票这很棒 妈妈 |
[1:24:58] | But first, shall we? | 但首先 来吗 |
[1:25:02] | – Now, do we just drop it in? – Yeah, you just drop it in. | -把它放进去就好了吗 -对 放进去 |
[1:25:06] | All right, to Marty. | 好了 敬马蒂 |
[1:25:09] | To Marty. | 敬马蒂 |
[1:25:11] | Bombs away. | 丢 |
[1:25:14] | – You gotta drink it fast. – Please. | -要快速喝掉它 -拜托 |
[1:25:22] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[1:25:28] | – Should we do another? – No. | -再敬一次吗 -不 |
[1:25:29] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:25:50] | I saw the screen this morning. | 今天早上我看到那些窗户了 |
[1:25:52] | It looked good. | 看起来很棒 |
[1:25:53] | – Got ’em all sealed. – Yeah. | -我把它们都封好了 -是的 |
[1:25:56] | That’s a good stain. | 颜色很好看 |
[1:25:58] | Think I might do the whole front porch this summer. | 今年夏天我打算把整个前廊都翻修一下 |
[1:26:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:26:04] | Let me know if you need any help. | 需要帮忙的话尽管叫我 |
[1:26:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:26:12] | You know, Ruis, he said | 那个 鲁伊斯他说 |
[1:26:14] | you were pretty funny the other night. | 那天晚上你很有趣 |
[1:26:17] | Well, Ruis is awesome. | 鲁伊斯很棒 |
[1:26:20] | He really is. | 他真的很棒 |
[1:26:30] | – Great. – Honey. | -太棒了 -亲爱的 |
[1:26:31] | – Yay. – Great. | -真棒 -太好了 |
[1:27:41] | ♪ I said I’ll be your friend ♪ | ♪ 我曾说我是你的朋友 ♪ |
[1:27:43] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[1:27:50] | ♪ With you, there is no end ♪ | ♪ 我们在一起 时常共经历 ♪ |
[1:27:52] | ♪ Up and down the hill ♪ | ♪ 人生起起落落 ♪ |
[1:27:59] | ♪ I hear you talking in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上我倾听你说话 ♪ |
[1:28:02] | ♪ Talking in the evening ♪ | ♪ 晚上也是 ♪ |
[1:28:04] | ♪ Even when there’s no one else ♪ | ♪ 就算是独自一人的时候 ♪ |
[1:28:08] | ♪ It’s true I need you still ♪ | ♪ 我也真的仍然需要你 ♪ |
[1:28:11] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:28:13] | ♪ My friend, I always will ♪ | ♪ 我的朋友 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:28:20] | ♪ I said I’d have your back ♪ | ♪ 我曾说我会支持你 ♪ |
[1:28:22] | ♪ And I always do ♪ | ♪ 我一直在支持你 ♪ |
[1:28:24] | ♪ Yeah, you know I still do ♪ | ♪ 是的 你知道我仍在支持你 ♪ |
[1:28:29] | ♪ I said I’d cut you slack ♪ | ♪ 我曾说我会为你分担 ♪ |
[1:28:31] | ♪ And you know it’s true ♪ | ♪ 你知道我没有说谎 ♪ |
[1:28:33] | ♪ Yeah, you know it’s true ♪ | ♪ 是的 你知道我没有说谎 ♪ |
[1:28:38] | ♪ I hear you calling in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上我听见你给我打电话 ♪ |
[1:28:41] | ♪ Calling in the evening ♪ | ♪ 晚上也是 ♪ |
[1:28:43] | ♪ Even when there’s no one there ♪ | ♪ 就算是独自一人的时候 ♪ |
[1:28:47] | ♪ It’s true, I need you still ♪ | ♪ 我也真的仍然需要你 ♪ |
[1:28:50] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:28:52] | ♪ My friend, I always will ♪ | ♪ 我的朋友 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:28:56] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:29:04] | ♪ I’ll be seeing you again ♪ | ♪ 我会再次见到你 ♪ |
[1:29:10] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:29:15] | ♪ You said it all worked out ♪ | ♪ 你曾说一切都实现了 ♪ |
[1:29:17] | ♪ And I know it will ♪ | ♪ 我知道一定能实现 ♪ |
[1:29:19] | ♪ I believe it will ♪ | ♪ 我坚信它会实现 ♪ |
[1:29:24] | ♪ You never had a doubt ♪ | ♪ 你从未怀疑 ♪ |
[1:29:26] | ♪ Up and down the hill ♪ | ♪ 人生起起落落 ♪ |
[1:29:33] | ♪ I hear you talking in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上我倾听你说话 ♪ |
[1:29:36] | ♪ Talking in the evening ♪ | ♪ 晚上也是 ♪ |
[1:29:38] | ♪ Even when there’s no one there ♪ | ♪ 就算独自一人的时候 ♪ |
[1:29:42] | ♪ It’s true I need you still ♪ | ♪ 我也真的仍然需要你 ♪ |
[1:29:44] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:29:46] | ♪ My friend, I always will ♪ | ♪ 我的朋友 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:29:51] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:29:59] | ♪ I’ll be seeing you again ♪ | ♪ 我会再次见到你 ♪ |
[1:30:04] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:10] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:14] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:17] | ♪ I’ll be seeing you again, up and down the hill ♪ | ♪ 我会再次见到你 人生起起落落 ♪ |
[1:30:23] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:27] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:31] | ♪ Calling in the evening ♪ | ♪ 晚上给我打电话 ♪ |
[1:30:32] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:35] | ♪ I’ll be seeing you again ♪ | ♪ 我会再次见到你 ♪ |
[1:30:39] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:30:41] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:49] | ♪ Calling in the evening ♪ | ♪ 晚上给我打电话 ♪ |
[1:30:50] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |
[1:30:53] | ♪ I’ll be seeing you again ♪ | ♪ 我会再次见到你 ♪ |
[1:30:58] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 我永远需要你 ♪ |
[1:30:59] | ♪ My old friend ♪ | ♪ 我的老朋友 ♪ |