| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Man, this hand’s as lousy as this detail. | 伙计,这一手牌真臭 | 
| [00:11] | All right, everybody, ante up. | 好了,所有人,交钱 | 
| [00:15] | That’s you, too. | 你也是 | 
| [00:18] | Seven to the deuce, nothing there. | 一张7加一张2,什么也没有 | 
| [00:21] | Boss and the eight, nothing happening. | 一张A加一张8,也不怎么样 | 
| [00:25] | Queen to the King. Possible straight going there. | Q加上K,可能是顺子 | 
| [00:32] | Eight on the eight. | 一张8再加一张8 | 
| [00:34] | And the Jack gets a boss. | J加上一张A | 
| [00:37] | Eight’s open. | 对8开始下注 | 
| [00:41] | Aren’t you guys afraid of an officer coming down here? | 你们就不害怕会有长官下来吗? | 
| [00:44] | Trust me, nobody ever comes down here but us. | 相信我,除了我们没有人会来这里 | 
| [00:50] | Does that thing always do that? | 那东西总是这样吗? | 
| [00:53] | Do what? Whatever it is under the tarp. I just… | 什么样? 不管油布下面是什么,我刚才… | 
| [00:56] | saw it move or do something. | 看到它动了,或者做了其它什么 | 
| [00:58] | Probably the only thing it ever did was cost money. | 可能它做过的唯一的事就是花钱 | 
| [01:01] | It looks like they ran out. They keep shipping personnel outta here. | 看起来他们钱花得差不多了 几个月来他们不断把人从这调走 | 
| [01:06] | I’m telling you, the thing is moving! | 我告诉你,那东西在动! | 
| [01:09] | If you don’t have the straight, just fold. | 如果你不是顺子,就盖牌吧 | 
| [01:12] | Can we take that as a fold? | 这算是盖牌了吗? | 
| [01:15] | Just finish the hand. She’s out. | 接着打,她出局了 | 
| [01:32] | What the…? | 这是…? | 
| [01:39] | Whoa! | 哇哦! | 
| [01:47] | I take it this has never happened before. | 我想这从来没有发生过吧 | 
| [02:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? | 
| [02:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? | 
| [02:37] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它! | 
| [02:55] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! | 
| [03:02] | Identify… | 请表明(身份)… | 
| [03:03] | Hold it! | 等等! | 
| [03:04] | Identify yourself! | 请表明身份! | 
| [03:19] | Jaffa! Kree! | 贾珐! 克利! | 
| [03:25] | Teal’c! Kree! | 提亚克! 克利! | 
| [03:30] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! | 
| [03:39] | Let her go! | 放开她! | 
| [03:59] | Aaargh! | 啊! | 
| [04:05] | Jaffa! | 贾珐! | 
| [04:11] | Aaaaaargh! | 啊! | 
| [04:16] | Argh! | 啊! | 
| [04:24] | Tyger. A-lada spryng. | Tyger. A-lada spryng. (勾阿邬语) | 
| [04:27] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! | 
| [04:54] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! | 
| [06:37] | Stargate.SG1-s01e01&e02.Children.of.the.Gods-part.1&2 | |
| [06:59] | Sir, there’s a ladder over here. | 长官,这边有架梯子 | 
| [07:13] | Colonel Jack O’Neill? | 是杰克.欧尼尔上校吗? | 
| [07:15] | Retired. | 是已退役的(上校) | 
| [07:17] | I’m Major Samuels. | 我是山缪斯少校 | 
| [07:19] | Air Force? | 空军吗? | 
| [07:21] | Yes, sir. I’m the General’s Executive Officer. | 是的,长官;我是将军的执行参谋 | 
| [07:24] | Want a little piece of advice, Major? | 需要建议吗,少校? | 
| [07:28] | Get re-assed to NASA. | 改为加入国家航空航天局吧 | 
| [07:30] | That’s where all the action’s gonna be. | 未来所有的行动都会在那里进行 | 
| [07:33] | Out there. | 在那里 | 
| [07:36] | I’m, uh, under orders to bring you to see General Hammond, sir. | 我,嗯,接到命令 要带你去见哈蒙德将军,长官 | 
| [07:40] | – Never heard of him. – He replaced General West. | – 没听说过他 – 他接替了瓦斯特将军 | 
| [07:43] | He says it’s important. Has to do with the Stargate. | 他说有要事,与星际之门有关 | 
| [08:22] | SUB-LEVEL | 地下层 | 
| [08:29] | Tag team number nine to sub-level two,… | 9号小队请到24号通道… | 
| [08:32] | vent shaft twenty-four. | 地下二层 | 
| [08:40] | We have to take a second elevator the rest of the way. | 我们下面还要再乘一次电梯 | 
| [08:42] | It’s a long way down. | 下去的路很长 | 
| [08:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道 | 
| [08:46] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这里 | 
| [08:48] | Ah. Of course. | 啊,当然 | 
| [09:01] | This way, sir. | 这边请,长官 | 
| [09:14] | Come. | 进来 | 
| [09:16] | General Hammond, Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 哈蒙德将军,这位是杰克.欧尼尔上校 | 
| [09:19] | Retired. | 已退役的 | 
| [09:21] | I can see that. | 我能看得出来 | 
| [09:23] | Me, I’m on my last tour. | 我,这也是我最后一个任期了 | 
| [09:24] | Time to get my thoughts together, write a book. | 是时候整理思绪,来写本书了 | 
| [09:27] | You ever think of writing about your exploits in the line of duty? | 想过就你任职期间的经历 写本书吗? | 
| [09:30] | I’ve thought about it. | 我考虑过 | 
| [09:32] | But then I’d have to shoot anyone that actually read it. | 但是那样的话 我就得杀死所有读过它的人 | 
| [09:39] | That’s a joke, sir. | 那是个玩笑,长官 | 
| [09:41] | Most of my work the past ten years was classified. | 我过去十年中的大部分工作 都是保密的 | 
| [09:44] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然 | 
| [09:47] | Major Samuels mentioned the Stargate. | 山缪斯少校提到了星际之门 | 
| [09:50] | Down to business. I can do that. This way. | 进入正题了,没有问题,这边走 | 
| [10:02] | Anyone you know, Colonel? | 有你认识的人吗,上校? | 
| [10:04] | They’re not human. | 他们不是人类 | 
| [10:06] | You think | 你认为吗? | 
| [10:08] | Best we can tell, these slits are a pouch, | 我们要能说清就好了 这些切口是一个袋子 | 
| [10:11] | similar to that found on a marsupial. | 就像有袋子动物身上的一样 | 
| [10:13] | Like a kangaroo. | 就好像袋鼠 | 
| [10:15] | We haven’t done an autopsy yet. | 我们还没有进行验尸 | 
| [10:18] | These people, or aliens, whatever you want to call them,… | 这些人,或外星人 随便你怎么叫他们… | 
| [10:21] | came through | 来到这里 | 
| [10:23] | killed four of my people, and kidnapped another | 杀了我们四个手下 并绑架了另一个 | 
| [10:26] | using advanced weapons. | 他们使用的是先进武器 | 
| [10:28] | Weapons, sir? | 武器,长官? | 
| [10:33] | We can’t… figure out how they operate. | 我们无法… 弄清它们是怎么操作的 | 
| [10:43] | Seen one before, I take it? | 我想你以前见过这东西? | 
| [10:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 | 
| [10:46] | But there are no creatures like this on Abydos. | 但是阿比多斯星上 没有这样的生物 | 
| [10:49] | Those people were human. They were from Earth. | 那里都是人类,他们来自地球 | 
| [10:52] | Ra brought ’em there thousands of years ago. | 是拉在几千年前 将他们带到那里 | 
| [10:54] | I know all about that. | 这些我都知道 | 
| [10:56] | But your report said | 但是你的报告说 | 
| [10:58] | Ra was some kind of alien that lived inside a human body. | 拉是一种寄居在人体内的外星人 | 
| [11:02] | Yeah, his eyes glowed. That was our first clue. | 是的,他的眼睛会发光 那是我们的第一条线索 | 
| [11:10] | Are you sure he’s dead, Colonel? | 你确定他死了吗,上校? | 
| [11:12] | Unless he could survive a tactical nuclear warhead blown up in his face | 除非他能从近在眼前的 战术核弹头爆炸中幸存 | 
| [11:17] | positive. | 那他就有可能活着 | 
| [11:18] | Why? | 为什么这么问? | 
| [11:19] | Colonel, these people, or | 上校,这些人,或者 | 
| [11:23] | whatever they are | 不管他们是什么 | 
| [11:24] | were guarding another man who retreated back through the Stargate. | 守卫着另一个人 他从星际之门里退走了 | 
| [11:29] | I got a good look at his eyes, Colonel. | 我看到了他的眼睛,上校 | 
| [11:31] | They glowed. | 它们会发光 | 
| [11:37] | How do you feel about the Stargate mission, Colonel? | 你觉得星际之门任务怎么样,上校? | 
| [11:40] | – How do you mean? – It’s been over a year. | – 你什么意思? – 已经过去一年了 | 
| [11:42] | – Has your perspective changed? – Well, sir, l… | – 你的看法改变了吗? – 嗯,长官,我… | 
| [11:55] | – Was that… – Kawalsky and Ferretti, yes. | – 那是… – 卡瓦斯基和费瑞提,是的 | 
| [11:57] | They were under your command on the first mission. | 在第一次任务中 他们就是你的手下 | 
| [12:00] | Tell me about Daniel Jackson, Colonel. | 和我说说丹尼尔.杰克森,上校 | 
| [12:02] | Why are they questioning my men? | 他们为什么要询问我的手下? | 
| [12:04] | They’re not your men any more. You retired. | 他们不再是你的手下了,你退役了 | 
| [12:07] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔.杰克森 | 
| [12:11] | – You read the report? – Yes. | – 你读过那份报告了? – 是的 | 
| [12:13] | It’s all there. | 都在那里面了 | 
| [12:14] | Is it? | 是吗? | 
| [12:18] | What’s this all about, General? | 这一切是怎么回事,将军? | 
| [12:20] | – You didn’t like Daniel Jackson. – Daniel was a scientist. | – 你不喜欢丹尼尔.杰克森 – 丹尼尔是名科学家 | 
| [12:23] | He sneezed a lot. | 他经常打喷嚏 | 
| [12:26] | Basically he was a geek, sir. | 基本上来说,他是一个怪人,长官 | 
| [12:28] | – You didn’t have a lot of time for him. – I didn’t say that. | – 所以你不愿意提他 – 我没这么说 | 
| [12:31] | He also saved my life and found the way home for my men and me. | 他还救了我的命 为我和手下找到了回来的路 | 
| [12:34] | A little thing like that makes a person grow on you. | 这些小事就会让你喜欢上一个人 | 
| [12:37] | According to the mission brief | 依照任务摘要 | 
| [12:39] | your orders were to go through the Stargate | 给你的命令是穿过星际之门 | 
| [12:41] | to detect any possible threat to Earth, and, if found | 探测任何对地球潜在的威胁 如果找到了 | 
| [12:45] | to detonate a nuclear device and destroy the gate on the other side. | 就引爆核装置 在那一边摧毁大门 | 
| [12:50] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:51] | But that’s not what you did, is it? | 但你没那样做,不是吗? | 
| [12:53] | Not right away. | 没有立即做 | 
| [12:55] | Ra’s forces overpowered my team and | 拉的部队压制了我的小队,并且 | 
| [12:57] | took the weapon before I could arm it. | 在我们武装起来前,就将武器拿走了 | 
| [13:00] | But, with Dr Jackson’s help, you regained control,… | 但是,在杰克森博士的帮助下 你重新取得了控制… | 
| [13:03] | and did detonate the weapon, yes? | 并且引爆了武器,对吗? | 
| [13:05] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [13:06] | So, to the best of your knowledge, Daniel Jackson,… | 那么,就你所知,丹尼尔.杰克森… | 
| [13:09] | and everyone else you knew on Abydos, is dead, correct? | 和其它所有你在阿比多斯星上 认识的人都已经死了,对吗? | 
| [13:15] | That’s correct. | 没错 | 
| [13:17] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [13:19] | Then you won’t mind if I authorise a go-ahead on our plan. | 那么你就不会介意我 授权继续进行我们的计划 | 
| [13:30] | This quartz material the Stargates are made of… | 制成星际之门的石英材料… | 
| [13:33] | must be tough stuff if it can withstand a Mark 3. | 如果能承受等级3爆炸的话 一定非常坚硬 | 
| [13:37] | We sent a robot probe through after we got back, sir. | 我们回来后派了机器人探测器 到门那一边,长官 | 
| [13:39] | It was flattened on the other end. | 那里被夷为了平地 | 
| [13:42] | Obviously, the Abydos Stargate had been buried in the rubble. | 很明显,阿比多斯星上的星际之门 被埋在了废墟之下 | 
| [13:45] | But somehow it got unburied. | 但不知怎么被挖了出来 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天 | 
| [14:02] | You’re sending another bomb? | 你要再送一枚炸弹过去? | 
| [14:06] | Mark five this time. | 这一次是等级5 | 
| [14:07] | If these creatures did reopen the gate, we intend to reseal it for good. | 如果这些生物确实重新打开了大门 我们就要再把它关上,以防万一 | 
| [14:16] | General | 将军 | 
| [14:17] | you can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 | 
| [14:20] | Countdown’s already started. | 倒数计时已经开始 | 
| [14:25] | Unless you have something to add. | 除非你有什么要补充的 | 
| [14:37] | General Hammond | 哈蒙德将军 | 
| [14:39] | sir? | 长官? | 
| [14:45] | I regret to inform you that my report was not entirely accurate. | 我很遗憾地告诉你 我的报告并不完全准确 | 
| [14:50] | You didn’t detonate the bomb. | 你没有引爆炸弹 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, I did, and it was aboard Ra’s spacecraft,… | 噢,我引爆了 但那是在拉的飞船上… | 
| [14:54] | so it did kill him and eliminate the risk to Earth. | 所以那确实杀死了他 并消除了地球的危险 | 
| [14:57] | – However? – However… | – 然而? – 然而… | 
| [15:00] | Ra’s ship was in orbit above the planet at the time. | 拉的飞船当时在星球的轨道上 | 
| [15:03] | Neither the gate nor anything else on the planet was destroyed. | 星际之门或者星球上的其它东西 都没有被破坏 | 
| [15:08] | Daniel Jackson is alive and living with the people on Abydos. | 丹尼尔.杰克森还活着 并与阿比多斯星上的人生活在一起 | 
| [15:12] | You violated orders. Why? | 你违反了命令,为什么? | 
| [15:14] | The people are no threat. They should be left alone. | 那些人没有威胁,他们是无辜的 | 
| [15:17] | – That’s not up to you. – With all due respect,… | – 那不是由你来决定的 – 请恕我直言,长官… | 
| [15:19] | if I’d come back and reported the gate was still intact,… | 如果我回到这里 并报告说大门丝毫无损… | 
| [15:23] | we would’ve sent another bomb, just like you were about to. | 我们会再送一枚炸弹过去 就像你要做的那样 | 
| [15:27] | It wasn’t necessary for them to die. | 他们并不一定要死 | 
| [15:29] | The threat from Ra was gone. | 来自拉的威胁已经消除了 | 
| [15:31] | What about the probe we sent? It was crushed. | 我们送去的探测器怎么样了? 它被立即打碎了 | 
| [15:34] | After we came home, Daniel buried the gate in rocks,… | 我们回来后 丹尼尔把星际之门埋在了岩石中 | 
| [15:37] | making my return or anybody else’s impossible. | 使得我或者任何其它人 都无法返回 | 
| [15:39] | Those four bodies in the infirmary say otherwise, Airman. | 医务室里的四具尸体可不这么看 | 
| [15:48] | We’ll send the bomb through on schedule. | 我们要按计划把这枚炸弹送过去 | 
| [15:51] | General, you can’t! | 将军,你不能这样做! | 
| [15:52] | Oh, I can’t? | 噢,我不能? | 
| [15:53] | – There are innocent people there. – There are innocent people here! | – 那里有无辜的人 – 这里也有无辜的人! | 
| [15:57] | I have my orders too, Colonel. | 我也接到了命令,上校 | 
| [16:00] | I obey mine. | 而我会服从我的命令的 | 
| [16:03] | Take Colonel O’Neill to the holding room. | 把欧尼尔上校带到休息室去 | 
| [16:05] | Let’s give him time to think, while I decide what to do with him. | 给他些时间来思考一下 等我决定该怎么处置他 | 
| [16:10] | Sergeant… | 士官… | 
| [16:28] | Colonel O’Neill, sir. | 欧尼尔上校,长官 | 
| [16:30] | I’m retired, Kawalsky. Lose the salute. | 我已经退役了,卡瓦斯基 不用敬礼了 | 
| [16:36] | Me and Ferretti didn’t tell them anything. | 我和费瑞提什么也没对他们说 | 
| [16:39] | I appreciate that. | 我十分感激 | 
| [16:42] | Hey, those kids on Abydos saved my life, too. | 嘿,阿比多斯星上的那些孩子 也救过我的命 | 
| [16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [16:47] | The kids. | 那些孩子 | 
| [16:53] | They’re the whole reason we kept it secret. | 他们就是我们保密的原因所在 | 
| [16:55] | Right? | 对吗? | 
| [16:57] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:00] | That one kid idolised you. Remember him? | 那个孩子很崇拜你,还记得吗? | 
| [17:03] | Weird name… What was it? | 名字很怪… 叫什么来着? | 
| [17:06] | Skaara. | 史卡拉 | 
| [17:08] | Right. | 对 | 
| [17:10] | Remember how he was always saluting you? | 记得他总是向你敬礼吗? | 
| [17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:16] | My kid used to do that when he was little. | 我的孩子小时候也曾这么做 | 
| [17:20] | Skaara kinda reminded me of him. | 史卡拉让我想起了他 | 
| [17:22] | Oh, man, Colonel…! We went through that whole mission together. | 噢,伙计,上校…! 我们一起经历了那次任务 | 
| [17:27] | I never even knew you had a son. | 我甚至从来不知道你有个儿子 | 
| [17:33] | Well, he died. | 呃,他死了 | 
| [17:37] | Just before the Abydos mission. | 就在阿比多斯星任务之前 | 
| [17:41] | I’m sorry, sir, I had no idea. | 对不起,长官,我不知道 | 
| [17:53] | How many people did you say are on Abydos? | 你说阿比多斯星上有多少人? | 
| [17:57] | That we saw, maybe five thousand. | 我们看到的,可能有五千人 | 
| [18:05] | Does this mean you’re reconsidering sending the bomb, sir? | 这意味着你要重新考虑 送炸弹过去吗,长官? | 
| [18:08] | It means I’m open to suggestions. | 这意味着我要听取建议 | 
| [18:10] | General, let me take a team through that gate. | 将军 让我带一个小队通过星际之门 | 
| [18:15] | We’ll find out who those aliens are. | 我们会查出那些外星人的来历 | 
| [18:17] | Kawalsky and I have been there. We know the land, the people. | 卡瓦斯基和我去过那里 我们了解那里,那里的人 | 
| [18:20] | You think you do. Jackson could be dead. You don’t know what you’d find. | 别想当然,杰克森可能已经死了 你不知道会发现什么 | 
| [18:24] | Sir, there is one way to find out. | 长官,有一个办法可以查出来 | 
| [18:31] | Right. We’ll have the prototype probe shipped from MIT. | 对,我们将使用麻省理工学院 运来的原型探测器 | 
| [18:34] | General, we don’t need that probe. | 将军,我们不需要那个探测器 | 
| [18:37] | – We don’t? – No. | – 我们不需要? – 不 | 
| [18:40] | This’ll do. | 这个就行了 | 
| [19:01] | Machine overload. | 机器超负荷 | 
| [19:03] | Roger. | 收到 | 
| [19:04] | Chevron four, encoded! | 象形文字4号,译码成功! | 
| [19:06] | Care to explain this concept? | 能解释一下吗? | 
| [19:10] | Chevron five, encoded! | 象形文字5号,译码成功! | 
| [19:13] | Jackson has allergies. | 杰克森有过敏症 | 
| [19:15] | I get it. | 我明白了 | 
| [19:16] | He’ll know this came from me, and not from someone,… | 他会知道这是我送过去的 而不是别的什么人… | 
| [19:20] | with all due respect, sir, like yourself. | 恕我直言,长官,比如你 | 
| [19:27] | Up one level. | 升高一级 | 
| [19:32] | SEQUENCE IN PROGRESS | 排序进行中 | 
| [19:34] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形文字6号译码成功 | 
| [19:38] | OK, all clear, sequence five… | 好,都完成了,排序5号… | 
| [19:40] | SEQUENCE COMPLETE | 排序完毕 | 
| [19:42] | Chevron seven,… | 象形文字 7号,… | 
| [19:43] | lock. | 锁定 | 
| [20:05] | The, um, object, should reach final destination in five seconds. | 目标,嗯,将于5秒钟后到达目的地 | 
| [20:10] | 4,3,2… Four, three, two,… | |
| [20:13] | one. TRACKING | 1,追踪 | 
| [20:16] | The object should now be through the Abydos Stargate. | 对像现在应当已经通过 阿比多斯星上的星际之门 | 
| [20:21] | – Now what? – Now we wait. | – 现在怎么办? – 现在等着看吧 | 
| [20:23] | If Daniel’s around, he’ll know what the message means. | 如果丹尼尔还在 他就会知道这消息的意义 | 
| [20:26] | What if the aliens get it? | 如果外星人得到它怎么办? | 
| [20:28] | Well, they could be blowing their noses right now. | 呃,他们可能现在正在醒鼻涕 | 
| [20:32] | They could be planning an attack. | 他们可能正在计划进攻 | 
| [20:34] | Aw, come on, Samuels. | 噢,得了,山缪斯 | 
| [20:35] | Let me be the cynic around here, OK? | 就让我自己做这里的悲观论者 好吗? | 
| [20:38] | Sir, this could take some time. | 长官,这可能得花些时间 | 
| [22:00] | THANKS SEND MORE | 谢谢,再多送些 | 
| [22:02] | Permission to take a team through the Stargate, sir? | 批准我带领一支小队 通过星际之门吗,长官? | 
| [22:06] | Assuming I get the President’s authorisation,… | 假如我得到总统授权的话… | 
| [22:09] | the mission briefing will be at 0800 hours. | 任务简报会将于早上8点举行 | 
| [22:11] | Consider yourself recalled to active duty, Colonel. | 就当你自己重新加入服役了,上校 | 
| [22:31] | Ten hut! | 敬礼! | 
| [22:34] | Gentlemen, take your seats. | 先生们,请坐 | 
| [22:40] | – Where’s Captain Carter? – Just arriving, sir. | – 卡特上尉在哪里? – 马上就到,长官 | 
| [22:42] | Carter? | 卡特? | 
| [22:43] | I’m assigning Sam Carter to this mission. | 我派珊.卡特加入此次行动 | 
| [22:46] | I’d prefer to put together my own team. | 我比较希望组成我自己的小队 | 
| [22:48] | Not on this mission. Sorry. Carter’s our expert on the Stargate. | 这次行动不行,对不起 卡特是我们在星际之门上的专家 | 
| [22:52] | Where’s he transferring from? | 他从哪里调来的? | 
| [22:54] | She is transferring from the Pentagon. | 她来自五角大厦 | 
| [23:02] | I take it you’re Colonel O’Neill. Captain Samantha Carter reporting, sir. | 我想你就是欧尼尔上校吧 珊曼莎.卡特上尉向你报到,长官 | 
| [23:08] | But, of course, you go by Sam? | 但是,当然,都叫你珊? | 
| [23:10] | You don’t have to worry, Major. I played with dolls when I was a kid. | 你不用担心,少校 我小时候就和玩偶一起玩过 | 
| [23:14] | GI Joe? | 美国女大兵? | 
| [23:16] | No, Major Matt Mason. | 不,马特 麦森少校 | 
| [23:17] | Oh… Who? | 噢…谁? | 
| [23:19] | Astronaut doll. Did you have that backpack that made him fly? | 航天员玩偶;你有那个 能让他飞起来的背包吗? | 
| [23:23] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 | 
| [23:24] | Colonel? | 上校? | 
| [23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [23:26] | Those of you on your first trip through the gate… | 你们中第一次通过星际之门的人.. | 
| [23:29] | should be prepared for what to expect. | 应当为即将见到的东西做好准备 | 
| [23:32] | I memorised your report from the first mission. | 我记得你第一次任务的报告 | 
| [23:34] | I’ve been preparing for this all my life. | 我一生都在为此做准备 | 
| [23:37] | What the Colonel is saying is,… | 上校要说的是… | 
| [23:39] | have you ever pulled out of a simulated bombing run at 8-plus g’s? | 你有没有试过乘F-16以8倍速飞行 来摆脱模拟的爆炸? | 
| [23:43] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:47] | Well, it’s way worse than that. | 这比那情况还要遭得多 | 
| [23:49] | By the time you get to the other side you’re frozen stiff. | 等到了那一边时 你整个人都被冻僵了 | 
| [23:53] | Like you’ve just been through a blizzard. Naked. | 就好像你经历了一场暴风雪 赤身裸体 | 
| [23:56] | That’s due to the compression your molecules undergo. | 那是由于你分子的压缩 | 
| [24:00] | Oh, here we go. | 噢,这下好了 | 
| [24:01] | Another scientist. General, please. | 又一位科学家,将军,算了吧 | 
| [24:04] | Theoretical astrophysicist. | 理论天体物理学家 | 
| [24:06] | Which means? | 这代表什么? | 
| [24:08] | Which means she’s smarter than you are, Colonel. | 这代表她比你聪明,上校 | 
| [24:11] | Especially in matters related to the Stargate. | 特别在是与星际之门 相关的问题上 | 
| [24:19] | I was studying gate technology before Daniel Jackson made it work,… | 在丹尼尔.杰克森使它运转之前 我就在研究星际之门技术了… | 
| [24:23] | ..and before you both went through. I should have gone through then. | 而我本该在你们俩之前通过它的 | 
| [24:27] | But you and your men should accept that I am going through this time. | 你和你的手下必须接受 这一次我要过去 | 
| [24:31] | Well, with all due respect, Doctor, l… | 呃,恕我直言,博士,我… | 
| [24:34] | It is proper to refer to a person by rank,… | 提到一个人时最好说他的军衔… | 
| [24:37] | not their salutation. | 而不是学历 | 
| [24:39] | You should call me Captain, not Doctor. | 你应该叫我上尉,而不是博士 | 
| [24:41] | Captain Carter’s assignment to this unit is not an option, it’s an order. | 卡特派遣到这个小队 不是一项选择,而是是一项命令 | 
| [24:45] | I’m an Air Force officer, just like you. | 我是空军军官,就像你一样 | 
| [24:47] | And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside, | 因为我的生殖器官在体内 | 
| [24:50] | not the outside,… | 而不是体外… | 
| [24:52] | doesn’t mean I can’t handle whatever you can handle. | 并不代表我不能应付 你们能应付的事情 | 
| [25:00] | Oh, this has nothing to do with you being a woman. | 噢,这与你是女人无关 | 
| [25:05] | I like women. | 我喜欢女人 | 
| [25:07] | I’ve just got a little problem with scientists. | 我只是对科学家有点感冒 | 
| [25:10] | Colonel, I logged over 100 hours in enemy airspace during the Gulf War. | 上校,我在波湾战争期间 在敌军空域停留过上百小时 | 
| [25:14] | Is that tough enough for you? | 这对你来说够强壮了吗? | 
| [25:17] | Or do we have to arm-wrestle? | 还是我们要扳扳手腕什么的? | 
| [25:23] | I hate to throw a damper on your enthusiasm,… | 我不想给你泼冷水… | 
| [25:27] | but I still say the safest, most logical way to deal with this… | 但我还是想说处理此事 最为安全、合理的方式… | 
| [25:31] | is to bury the Stargate, just like the ancient Egyptians did. | 就是把星际之门埋起来 就像古代埃及人所做的那样 | 
| [25:34] | Then the aliens couldn’t return. | 那样外星人就回不来了 | 
| [25:36] | – Eliminate the threat. – It won’t work. | – 解除威胁 – 这没有用的 | 
| [25:39] | It worked before. | 以前有用过 | 
| [25:40] | They know what we are now. | 他们现在了解了我们的情况 | 
| [25:42] | They know how far we’ve come. | 他们知道了我们发展的程度 | 
| [25:44] | We’re a threat to them. | 我们对他们是一个威胁 | 
| [25:46] | They’ve got ships, General. | 他们有飞船,将军 | 
| [25:48] | Ra had one as big as the great pyramids. | 拉的那艘和大金字塔差不多大 | 
| [25:50] | They don’t need the Stargate to get here. | 他们来这里并不需要通过星际之门 | 
| [25:52] | They can do it the old-fashioned way. | 他们可以用老式方法来这里 | 
| [25:55] | Now, with all due respect to Mr… | 现在,恕我直言… | 
| [25:58] | Glass-is-half-empty over here,… | 那位「半桶水」先生 | 
| [26:00] | can’t we use the Stargate… | 我们为什么不能用星际之门 | 
| [26:01] | to do reconnaissance before they decide to come back? | 在他们决定回来之前 做一些侦察呢? | 
| [26:05] | Again? | 再去一次? | 
| [26:14] | I’ll give you exactly 24 hours to either return or send a message through. | 我给你整整24小时,要么返回 要么发消息回来 | 
| [26:19] | No Kleenex boxes, please. | 不过请不要再用面纸盒了 | 
| [26:20] | Otherwise, we’ll assume the worst and send a bomb through. | 否则,我们会做最坏打算 送一枚炸弹过去 | 
| [26:25] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [26:42] | Try to follow orders this time, Colonel. | 这一次试着服从命令,上校 | 
| [26:44] | Sir? | 长官? | 
| [26:46] | This time you bring Daniel Jackson back. Is that clear? | 这次把丹尼尔.杰克森带回来 明白吗? | 
| [26:49] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 | 
| [26:53] | Move out! | 开始行动! | 
| [27:08] | Captain… | 上尉… | 
| [27:10] | Don’t worry, Colonel, I won’t let you down. | 别担心,上校,我不会让你失望的 | 
| [27:13] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [27:15] | I was gonna say ”ladies first”. | 我本来准备说「女士先请」 | 
| [27:19] | You really will like me when you get to know me. | 你了解我后,真的会喜欢我的 | 
| [27:21] | Oh, I adore you already, Captain. | 噢,我已经很喜欢你了,上尉 | 
| [27:25] | My God! Look at this! | 我的天! 看看这个! | 
| [27:30] | The energy the gate must release to create a stable wormhole! lt’s… | 想想这道门产生虫洞 所要放射出的能量! 这… | 
| [27:34] | It’s… astronomical, to use exactly the right word. | 这…是无法估量的,确切地说 | 
| [27:43] | You can actually see the fluctuations in the event horizon. | 你事实上能看到事件穹界的波动 | 
| [28:27] | Ugh… | 呃… | 
| [28:30] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我想我有些恶心 | 
| [28:34] | Ugh… | 呃… | 
| [28:37] | Maybe you shouldn’t have had that big lunch, huh? | 也许你午饭不该吃得太多,呃? | 
| [29:08] | Cha’hari! | Cha’hari! | 
| [29:11] | Cha’hari. | Cha’hari. | 
| [29:12] | Lower your guns. | 放下枪 | 
| [29:21] | Hello, Jack. | 你好,杰克 | 
| [29:23] | Uh, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [29:42] | Skaara. | 史卡拉 | 
| [29:43] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 | 
| [29:47] | I did not think to be seeing you again. | 我没想到能再见到你 | 
| [29:55] | Daniel, how you doing? | 丹尼尔,你还好吗? | 
| [29:57] | Uh, good. You? | 哦,很好,你呢? | 
| [29:58] | Much better, now that I see everybody’s OK. | 我看到大家都没事 感觉好多了 | 
| [30:01] | Greetings from Earth, Dr Jackson. | 来自地球的问候,杰克森博士 | 
| [30:04] | Hello, Ferretti. | 你好,费瑞提 | 
| [30:05] | Brought you a little something, Daniel. | 给你买了样小东西,丹尼尔 | 
| [30:07] | Kawalsky. | 卡瓦斯基 | 
| [30:13] | Sha’re… don’t be shy. | 夏蕊…不要害羞 | 
| [30:24] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [30:26] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 | 
| [30:29] | So, I figured it was only a matter of time | 那么,我想你不得不说出 | 
| [30:31] | before you had to tell the truth… | 我们在这里的真相… | 
| [30:33] | – ..about us still being here. – Yep. | – 只是时间问题 – 是的 | 
| [30:36] | Why the militia? Has something else come through? | 为什么有民兵? 有什么其它东西过来了吗? | 
| [30:39] | No, just taking precautions. Why? | 不,只是预防万一,怎么? | 
| [30:41] | Amazing. This is… | 太令人惊讶了,这是… | 
| [30:43] | what was missing from the dig at Giza. | 这是在吉萨的挖掘中所缺少的 | 
| [30:47] | This is how they controlled it. | 他们就是这样控制它的 | 
| [30:49] | It took us 1 5 years… | 这花了我们15年… | 
| [30:50] | and three supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth. | 和三台超级计算机来为地球上的 星际之门创建一个系统 | 
| [30:54] | – Captain? – Look how small it is. | – 上尉? – 看看它多小 | 
| [30:57] | Captain! | 上尉! | 
| [30:59] | Oh, right. Excuse me. | 噢,对,对不起 | 
| [31:02] | Dr Jackson, I presume. | 我猜你就是杰克森博士吧 | 
| [31:04] | I’m Dr Samantha Carter. | 我是珊曼莎.卡特博士 | 
| [31:07] | Don’t you want to be called Captain? | 你不是愿意被称为上尉吗? | 
| [31:11] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么回事,杰克? | 
| [31:16] | Six hostile aliens came through the Stargate on Earth. | 六名敌对的外星人通过了 地球上的星际之门 | 
| [31:19] | Four people are dead, one’s missing. | 死了四人,失踪一人 | 
| [31:21] | One of them looked like Ra, Daniel. | 其中一个看起来像是拉,丹尼尔 | 
| [31:24] | Well, they didn’t come from here. | 他们不是从这里过去的 | 
| [31:26] | The boys take shifts guarding it 36 hours a day, every day. | 孩子们每天36小时轮班看守着它 每天如此 | 
| [31:30] | We’d know if they came through here. | 如果他们从这里经过 我们会知道的 | 
| [31:32] | Well, they came from somewhere, Daniel. I’m gonna have to look around. | 那么,他们从其它什么地方过去了 我得到处看看 | 
| [31:36] | I-l can help you find out who it was,… | 我,我能帮你找出那是谁… | 
| [31:38] | but, uh, it’s gonna have to wait till this sandstorm is over. | 但是,呃 必须得等到这次沙暴结束 | 
| [31:43] | Uh, we were about to have our evening meal. | 呃,我们正准备吃晚餐 | 
| [31:45] | Why don’t you join us? | 为什么不和我们一起来呢? | 
| [31:56] | Everybody try this. | 大家都尝尝这个 | 
| [31:59] | This, too. | 还有这个 | 
| [32:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么? | 
| [32:08] | Drink. | 喝吧 | 
| [32:12] | Moonshine? | 月光? | 
| [32:15] | Moon… shine? | 月… 光? | 
| [32:16] | Yeah, moonshine. As in booze. Uh… | 是的,月光;一种烈酒,呃… | 
| [32:20] | Daniel, what do you teach these kids? | 丹尼尔,你教了这些孩子什么? | 
| [32:23] | Try it. | 尝尝看 | 
| [32:27] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [32:29] | Skaara’s moonshine. I’ll give it a little shot. | 史卡拉的月光,我得来上一杯 | 
| [32:36] | Oh… God! | 噢… 天啊! | 
| [32:47] | Smooth, very smooth. | 醇和,非常醇和 | 
| [32:50] | Moonshine! | 月光! | 
| [32:52] | Your little soldiers are all grown up, Colonel. | 你的小战士们都已经长大了,上校 | 
| [32:54] | Yeah. I’m so proud. | 是的,我很骄傲 | 
| [32:58] | Whoa… | 哇哦… | 
| [32:59] | O’Neill… | 欧尼尔… | 
| [33:01] | Your lighter. | 你的打火机 | 
| [33:05] | No. It’s yours. | 不,是你的 | 
| [33:09] | I gave that to you to keep. | 我交给你保管的 | 
| [33:11] | Remember? | 记得吗? | 
| [33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [33:25] | He’s never been without that while you were gone. | 你走之后,他就一直带着它 | 
| [33:29] | Yeah? | 是吗? | 
| [33:32] | So, this… This man who looked like Ra… | 那么,这个…看起来像是拉的人 | 
| [33:34] | must’ve come through another gate. | 一定是从另一扇门过去的 | 
| [33:37] | What gate? The Stargate only goes here. | 什么门? 星际之门只能到达这里 | 
| [33:39] | – No. No. I think you’re wrong. – I was there. | – 不,不,我想你错了 – 我就在那里 | 
| [33:42] | We ran hundreds of permutations. | 我们进行了成百上千次排列置换 | 
| [33:44] | You didn’t have what you need. | 但你们并没有真正需要的东西 | 
| [33:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? | 
| [33:48] | Daniel, the storm has passed. | 丹尼尔,风暴过去了 | 
| [33:51] | I’ll show you. | 让我带你看看 | 
| [33:52] | Sha’re, ben quar ri, Jack and his friends… | 夏蕊,ben quar ri 杰克和他的朋友.. | 
| [33:55] | – to see the vili tao an. – Bonni wai? | – 去看vili tao an – Bonni wai? | 
| [33:57] | I won’t be long. | 我不会去太久的 | 
| [34:14] | Goodbye, my Daniel. | 再见,我的丹尼尔 | 
| [34:22] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [34:27] | – Hold the fort. – Yes, sir. | – 在这里警戒 – 是,长官 | 
| [34:50] | Boy, I can’t say I missed this place. | 伙计,我不觉得我怀念这个地方 | 
| [34:53] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [34:55] | This is just incredible. | 这太令人难以置信了 | 
| [35:19] | So, l…l figured that there had to be more to this place, | 那么,我,我想这个地方应该不止于此, | 
| [35:22] | so I started exploring. | 所以我就开始探寻 | 
| [35:23] | Just around town and the pyramid at first. | 一开始在城镇和金字塔四周 | 
| [35:26] | After a month, I found this place. | 一个月后,我找到了这个地方 | 
| [35:27] | Uh, Captain Doctor, you’re gonna love this. | 呃,博士上尉,你肯定喜欢这个 | 
| [35:31] | Oh, my God, this is amazing! | 噢,我的天,这太令人惊异了! | 
| [35:37] | This is the archaeological find of the century. | 这是本世纪最大的考古发现 | 
| [35:44] | Daniel, you had a chance to translate this yet? | 丹尼尔,你能翻译出它来吗? | 
| [35:47] | I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [35:48] | What’s it say? | 怎么说的? | 
| [35:51] | Well, uh, it doesn’t say anything. | 呃,上面什么也没说 | 
| [35:53] | Actually it’s… sort of a chart, more of a… map. | 事实上这是… 某种图形 更像是一幅地图 | 
| [35:58] | Of? | 是什么图呢? | 
| [36:00] | I haven’t analysed all of it. | 我还没有完全分析出来 | 
| [36:02] | I mean, look at it,… | 我的意思是,看看它… | 
| [36:04] | ..it would take my whole life. | 可能要耗尽我毕生的精力 | 
| [36:06] | Well, Daniel, we don’t have that long. What’s it a map of? | 丹尼尔,我们没那么多时间 是什么地图? | 
| [36:10] | Well, the cartouches are separated into groupings,… | 这些饰板被分成了几组… | 
| [36:13] | ..each attached to the others with a series of lines. | 每一块都有一系列的线路 与其它各块相连 | 
| [36:16] | Each grouping of glyphs has 7 symbols. So, you can see where this is going. | 每一组雕饰有七种符号 所以你能看出这意味着什么 | 
| [36:20] | Tell us anyway. | 不管怎样,告诉我们吧 | 
| [36:23] | All of the symbols are on the Stargate in the Abydos chamber. | 所有的符号 都在阿比多斯石室的星际之门上 | 
| [36:26] | I’ve also charted some of them in the Abydos night sky,… | 我还在阿比多斯的夜空中 看到过一些… | 
| [36:30] | or at least pretty close. | 至少是十分接近的 | 
| [36:32] | Jack, I think that this is a map of a… | 杰克,我想这幅图是… | 
| [36:36] | a vast network of Stargates, Stargates all over the galaxy. | 星际之门的网络图 整个银河中星际之门的网络 | 
| [36:40] | I don’t think that can be, Doctor. | 我不认为有这种可能,博士 | 
| [36:42] | Why not? | 为什么不? | 
| [36:45] | After Colonel O’Neill came back, | 欧尼尔上校回来后, | 
| [36:47] | my team tried hundreds of symbol permutations. | 我的小组尝试过成百上千种排列置换 | 
| [36:50] | It never worked. | 从没有成功过 | 
| [36:51] | I tried here and it didn’t work. | 我在这里试了,也没有成功 | 
| [36:53] | But I figured the destinations I tried were destroyed or buried. | 但我想我尝试的目的地 已经被摧毁或者掩埋了 | 
| [36:56] | But, um, some of them somewhere must still exist. | 但是,在某个地方 一定还有一些存在着 | 
| [37:00] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 | 
| [37:01] | Then where did your Ra lookalike come from? | 那么那个像是拉的家伙 是从哪来的? | 
| [37:07] | I know nothing about astrophysics, but couldn’t the planets change? | 我对天体物理学并不了解 但是行星不会改变吗? | 
| [37:12] | I mean, uh, drift apart or something like that,… | 我的意思是,呃,漂走或者类似于.. | 
| [37:15] | to throw this map off. | 脱离了这幅地图 | 
| [37:17] | I knew I’d like you. | 我知道我会喜欢你的 | 
| [37:19] | You mean I’m right? | 你的意思是我是对的? | 
| [37:21] | The expanding-universe model shows that bodies are constantly moving apart. | 扩张的宇宙模型表明 物体在不断的移动 | 
| [37:26] | – Since the Stargate was built… – The coordinates have changed. | – 自星际之门建造以来… – 坐标已经改变了 | 
| [37:29] | Why does it work between Abydos and Earth? | 那么阿比多斯和地球之间 为什么能行? | 
| [37:31] | Abydos may be the closest planet in the network to Earth. | 阿比多斯也许是网络中 离地球最近的行星 | 
| [37:34] | The closer they are the less the difference… | 距离越近,扩张造成的… | 
| [37:37] | in relative position due to expansion. | 相对位置改变就越小 | 
| [37:39] | In a few thousand years it won’t work between Earth and Abydos either. | 几千年后,地球和阿比多斯之间 也就会走不通了 | 
| [37:43] | Unless you adjust for the displacement. | 除非你对位移做出调整 | 
| [37:45] | With this map as a base, that’s easy. | 以这张图为基础,那将非常简单 | 
| [37:47] | All we do is correct for Doppler shift. | 我们要做的只是为都普勒位移 进行更正 | 
| [37:50] | Then I can make a computer model that will predict… | 我能做一个计算机模型,预测… | 
| [37:53] | the adjustments needed to make the gate work. | 使星际之门运转所需的调整 | 
| [37:56] | OK, so what did we just figure out? | 好,那我们刚刚发现的是什么? | 
| [38:00] | Any civilisation that could build this gate network… | 任何能够建造 这个星际之门网络的文明… | 
| [38:03] | would be able to compensate for 50,000 years of stellar drift. | 都将能够弥补五万年的恒星漂移 | 
| [38:09] | So… the Stargate can go other places? | 所以…星际之门能去其它地方? | 
| [38:15] | The aliens could’ve come from anywhere. | 外星人可能来自任何地方 | 
| [38:29] | Man, you gotta give Daniel credit. She is one beautiful woman. | 伙计,丹尼尔可真有艳福 这真是个美女 | 
| [38:35] | We got company, boys! | 有情况,伙计们! | 
| [38:37] | Move! Move! Take cover! | 快! 快! 躲起来! | 
| [39:41] | Sha’re! Shim Rota! | 夏蕊! Shim Rota! | 
| [39:47] | No! | 不! | 
| [39:56] | No! Skaara! | 不! 史卡拉! | 
| [40:02] | This is not your weapon. Where did you get it? | 这不是你的武器;你从哪弄来的? | 
| [40:12] | Good choice, Teal’c. | 选的不错,提亚克 | 
| [40:14] | Perfect specimen. | 完美的样本 | 
| [40:22] | No! Stop it! Stop it! Skaara! Skaara! | 不! 住手! 住手! 史卡拉! 史卡拉! | 
| [40:32] | You may be the one. | 可能就是你 | 
| [41:28] | Sha’re! | 夏蕊! | 
| [41:39] | Bolaa… | 葆拉… | 
| [41:41] | There’s so… There’s so… many. | 有很多…有很…多 | 
| [41:43] | – What? – So many of them. | – 什么? – 他们有很多人 | 
| [41:47] | It’s all right. Just tell me what happened. | 好了,告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [41:50] | – It was Ra… – What’s going on? | – 是拉… – 出什么事了? | 
| [41:52] | Ra is dead. Tao qua, Ra. | 拉死了,Tao qua | 
| [41:54] | No… Ra… I saw… | 不…拉…我看见… | 
| [41:56] | He took Sha’re. | 他抓走了夏蕊 | 
| [41:58] | He took Skaara… | 他抓走了史卡拉… | 
| [41:59] | into the Chaapa-ai. | 抓进了恰帕艾 | 
| [42:03] | Where? Did you see? | 哪里? 你看见了吗? | 
| [42:05] | Did you see? | 你看见了吗? | 
| [42:14] | What’s going on, Daniel? | 出什么事了,丹尼尔? | 
| [42:16] | Could there be another Ra? | 有可能出现另一个拉吗? | 
| [42:18] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道? | 
| [42:19] | I should’ve left the barricade up. This is my fault. | 我不该离开那里的,是我的错 | 
| [42:24] | Come on, come on. | 来,来 | 
| [42:26] | Ferretti needs medical attention now! | 费瑞提现在需要医疗救护! | 
| [42:28] | Go! Help him! I can send you back. | 去! 帮助他! 我能把你送回去 | 
| [42:30] | You’re coming with us this time. I’ve got orders. | 这一次你要和我们一起走 我有命令 | 
| [42:33] | I don’t care about your orders. | 我才不在乎你的命令 | 
| [42:35] | My wife is out there. So is Skaara. | 我妻子在那里,史卡拉也是 | 
| [42:37] | We can only get ’em back if you come with us. | 你只有和我们一起走 才能把他们救回来 | 
| [42:39] | Ferretti might’ve seen those coordinates. | 费瑞提可能看见了象形符号 | 
| [42:42] | Captain, do you have the video? | 上尉,你录下来了吗? | 
| [42:44] | I’ve got everything I need. | 需要的所有东西我都有 | 
| [42:47] | So many… | 那么多… | 
| [43:05] | Ni-ya! | 尼亚! | 
| [43:07] | Ni-ya… | 尼亚… | 
| [43:21] | After we go through the Chaapa-ai,… | 我们通过恰帕艾后… | 
| [43:23] | ..you have to bury it like we did before, and then leave this place. | 你得像以前一样把它埋起来 然后离开这里 | 
| [43:29] | You come back? | 你会回来吗? | 
| [43:32] | No, I can’t. Nobody can. That’s what I’m telling you. | 不,我不能了,没有人可以了 这就是我要告诉你的 | 
| [43:35] | Not for a… Iong time. | 在很长时间里…不会了 | 
| [43:38] | As soon as we’re gone, I want you to close it, bury it. | 我要你等我们一走 就关闭它,掩埋起来 | 
| [43:41] | Put a big heavy cover stone over it. | 放一块巨石把它盖住 | 
| [43:44] | Nothing good can ever come through this gate. Do you understand me? | 从这道门里不会出来什么好东西的 你明白了吗? | 
| [43:49] | You came through it, Daniel. | 你是从里面出来的,丹尼尔 | 
| [43:56] | Do you remember the story I told you? | 还记得我和你说的那个故事吗? | 
| [43:59] | How the ancient Egyptians cut themselves off from Ra? | 古老的埃及人,是如何摆脱拉的? | 
| [44:02] | That is what you have to do. | 这就是你要做的 | 
| [44:05] | Then, in one year from this day,… | 然后,一年之后的今天… | 
| [44:08] | you take the cover stone away. | 你把盖石取掉 | 
| [44:09] | I will try to bring Sha’re home with me on that day. | 我会试着在那天,带夏蕊回家的 | 
| [44:12] | But if I don’t make it back, if I don’t… | 但如果我没有回来 如果我没有… | 
| [44:15] | If I don’t return, then you must bury the gate again forever. Joa qua? | 如果我没有回来,你必须永远 把这道门埋起来;Joa qua? | 
| [44:21] | You tell Sha’re’s father ”in one year”. | 你告诉夏蕊的父亲”一年之后” | 
| [44:50] | Stand by for arrival. | 等待到达 | 
| [44:53] | Stand by for arrival. | 等待到达 | 
| [45:04] | Incoming traffic. | 进入通行 | 
| [45:10] | Get the medic! | 快叫急救人员! | 
| [45:12] | Get the medic! | 快叫急救人员! | 
| [45:16] | Close the iris! Close the iris! | 关闭虹旋门! 关闭虹旋门! | 
| [45:25] | Wormhole disengaged. | 虫洞关闭 | 
| [45:27] | What the hell’s that, sir? | 这到底是怎么回事,长官? | 
| [45:29] | That’s our insurance against any more surprises. | 这是我们防备突袭的措施 | 
| [45:32] | It’s pure titanium, hopefully impenetrable. | 是纯钛,希望是难以穿透的 | 
| [45:39] | Get the gauze on him. We’ve got to stop the bleeding. | 给他缠上纱布,我们得止血 | 
| [45:43] | What happened, Colonel? | 出了什么事,上校? | 
| [45:45] | Base camp was hit while we were on recon, sir. | 我们侦察时营地受到了攻击,长官 | 
| [45:47] | – The same hostiles who attacked us? – That’s a fair guess. | – 和攻击我们的是同一个敌人? – 猜得很对 | 
| [45:51] | Jackson’s wife and one of our kids was kidnapped. | 杰克森的妻子和我们的一个孩子 被绑架了 | 
| [45:55] | Your kids? | 你们的孩子? | 
| [45:56] | From the previous mission, sir. | 上次行动中认识的,长官 | 
| [45:59] | General, hi. Daniel Jackson. | 将军,你好,我是丹尼尔.杰克森 | 
| [46:01] | Um, I’d like to be on the team that goes after them. | 呃,我很愿意加入随后的小分队 | 
| [46:04] | You’re not in any position to make demands, Jackson. | 你没有权力做任何要求,杰克森 | 
| [46:45] | C-Chel nok, her. | C-Chel nok, 她 | 
| [46:47] | No! No! Skaara! | 不! 不! 史卡拉! | 
| [46:49] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! | 
| [46:55] | Your death cannot help her. | 你的死帮不了她 | 
| [47:00] | I’m not afraid of you! | 我才不怕你! | 
| [47:44] | Doc says he’s gonna make it. | 医生说他会没事的 | 
| [47:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 | 
| [47:52] | You gonna stay here all night? | 你要整晚待在这里? | 
| [47:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 | 
| [48:11] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [48:15] | They don’t know what to do with me. | 他们不知道该怎么处置我 | 
| [48:18] | And I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我也不知道该怎么处置自己 | 
| [48:25] | C’mon. Let’s get outta here. | 来,让我们离开这 | 
| [48:48] | – Nice catch. – Thank you. Sorry. | – 来一瓶吧 – 谢谢你,对不起 | 
| [48:51] | Gate travel always makes my allergies… | 穿越星际之门总是让我过敏… | 
| [48:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [49:00] | So, you were saying. | 那么,你刚才说 | 
| [49:02] | Anyway, um… As soon as you left they realised they were free. | 总之,呃…你们一走 他们就意识到自己自由了 | 
| [49:06] | I mean, Abydos was their world for the taking. | 我的意思是,阿比多斯就是 他们自已做主的世界了 | 
| [49:10] | Had a little party, did you? | 进行了狂欢,是不是? | 
| [49:12] | Oh, yeah. Big, big party. | 哦,是的,很大的狂欢 | 
| [49:14] | They treated me like their saviour. It was, um… | 他们对待我 就好像他们的救世主一样;那,呃.. | 
| [49:18] | embarrassing. | 很令人尴尬 | 
| [49:20] | It’s amazing you turned out so normal. | 你变得这么正常令人吃惊 | 
| [49:23] | Well, if it wasn’t for Sha’re, I probably… | 如果不是因为夏蕊,我可能… | 
| [49:35] | She was the complete opposite of everyone else. | 她和其它的人恰恰相反 | 
| [49:37] | She laughed every time I tried to do some chore they all took for granted. | 每次我做一些他们都习以为常的 小事时,她都会笑 | 
| [49:42] | Like, um, grinding yaphetta flour. | 比如,呃,磨面粉 | 
| [49:45] | I mean, have you ever tried to grind your own flour? | 我的意思是 你有没有试过自己磨面粉? | 
| [49:50] | I’m trying to kick the flour thing. | 我想我会试试的 | 
| [49:54] | This is going straight to my head. | 这东西直接上了我的头 | 
| [49:59] | What time is it? I must have gate lag. | 几点了? 我一定是有时差了 | 
| [50:01] | Daniel, for crying out loud, you’ve had one beer. | 丹尼尔,直说吧 你已经喝了一瓶啤酒了 | 
| [50:03] | You’re a cheaper date than my wife was. | 你的酒量还不如我妻子 | 
| [50:06] | Yes, when am I going to meet your wife? | 是的,我什么时候能见见你妻子? | 
| [50:10] | Oh, probably,… | 噢,可能… | 
| [50:11] | uh, never. | 呃,永远不会了 | 
| [50:17] | After I came back from Abydos the first time,… | 在我第一次从阿比多斯回来时… | 
| [50:19] | she’d already left. | 她已经离开了 | 
| [50:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [50:25] | Yeah. So was l. | 是的,我也是 | 
| [50:30] | I think in her heart | 我想在她心里对发生在孩子身上的事 | 
| [50:31] | she forgave me for what happened to our kid. She just… | 已经原谅了我,她只是… | 
| [50:35] | couldn’t forget. | 无法忘记 | 
| [50:36] | And what about you? | 那你怎么样呢? | 
| [50:38] | I’m the opposite. | 我恰恰相反 | 
| [50:42] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 | 
| [50:45] | But sometimes I can forget. | 但有时我会忘记 | 
| [50:50] | Sometimes. | 有时候 | 
| [51:25] | You! | 你! | 
| [51:31] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪? | 
| [51:33] | I’m a sergeant in the US Air Force. | 我是美国空军的军官 | 
| [51:36] | I demand to know where you’re taking me! | 我要求知道你带我去什么地方! | 
| [51:39] | Let go! | 放开! | 
| [51:47] | Let go of me! | 放开我! | 
| [51:49] | Where the hell are you taking me? | 你们到底要带我去哪? | 
| [51:59] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [52:05] | Lovely. | 很可爱 | 
| [52:09] | Full of life. | 充满活力 | 
| [52:16] | You could be the vessel for my future queen. | 你可以成为我未来皇后的宿主 | 
| [52:25] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [52:28] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [52:29] | Very nice indeed. | 确实很好 | 
| [52:32] | But I am not the one you must finally please. | 但我并不是你最终要取悦的人 | 
| [52:47] | Yametha, re! | Yametha, re! | 
| [53:34] | Does she please you, my love? | 她让你满意吗,亲爱的? | 
| [53:56] | A shame. | 可惜 | 
| [54:13] | Send another! | 带下一个来! | 
| [54:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, General Hammond. | 女士们,先生们,哈蒙德将军 | 
| [54:30] | People, what is spoken of in this room | 大家听着,我们在这个房间里所说的 | 
| [54:33] | is classified as SCI top secret. | 是SCI的最高机密 | 
| [54:34] | Colonel, what do we know about these hostiles now? | 上校 我们现在对这些敌人了解多少? | 
| [54:38] | Not a hell of a lot. | 一点也不多 | 
| [54:40] | The Abydon boys who survived the attack thought it was Ra. | 在攻击中幸存的阿比多斯孩子 认为是拉 | 
| [54:44] | I thought he was dead. Which is it? | 我以为他已经死了,不是吗? | 
| [54:46] | He’s definitely dead. | 他绝对死了 | 
| [54:47] | I mean, uh, the, bomb… He’s gotta be dead, right? | 我的意思是,呃,那枚炸弹 他一定是死了,对吗? | 
| [54:50] | Then who’s coming through? | 那么过来的人是谁? | 
| [54:51] | The gods. | 众神 | 
| [54:54] | What? | 什么? | 
| [54:55] | Not as in… | 不是… | 
| [54:56] | “God” God. | “上帝” | 
| [54:58] | Ra played a god, the sun god. | 拉曾经扮演成神,太阳神 | 
| [55:00] | He borrowed the ancient Egyptians’ religion,… | 他借用了古埃及的宗教… | 
| [55:03] | then used it to enslave them. | 并用它来奴役他们 | 
| [55:05] | He wanted the people of Abydos to believe he was the only one. | 他想要阿比多斯的人们 认为他是唯一的一个 | 
| [55:08] | You’re saying Ra’s not the last of his race? | 你是说拉并非他们种族的最后一个? | 
| [55:10] | He’s got a brother – Ray! | 他有一个兄弟 – Ray! | 
| [55:12] | – That’s what we need. – Wait. | – 那就是我们所需要的 – 等等 | 
| [55:13] | The legend goes Ra’s race was dying. | 传说中说拉的种族正在灭亡 | 
| [55:16] | He took over the body of his human host, an Egyptian boy. | 他占用了他的人类宿主 一个埃及男孩的身体 | 
| [55:19] | But who’s to say more of his kind couldn’t do the same thing? | 但谁说他的其它同类 不能做同样的事? | 
| [55:23] | This could happen anywhere there’s a gate. | 只要有星际之门,这就可能发生 | 
| [55:25] | I mean, this could be happening right now. | 我的意思是,这现在可能正在发生 | 
| [55:28] | Colonel, you’ve fought this hostile. | 上校,你和这个敌人交过手 | 
| [55:30] | Assuming you have to defend yourself in the field, are you up to it? | 假设你要在战场上保护自己 你觉得能做到吗? | 
| [55:34] | We beat ’em once. | 我们曾经打败过他们 | 
| [55:36] | I’ll take that as a maybe. You’re confident the Stargate… | 我认为这是一种可能 你很自信星际之门… | 
| [55:39] | ..will take us where we want to go with this new data? | 用这些新的数据能带我们 到我们想要去的地方? | 
| [55:42] | They’re feeding the revised coordinates into the computer. | 他们正把修改后的符号输入计算机 | 
| [55:46] | It’ll take time, but it should spit out two destinations a month. | 这要花些时间,但一个月内 就能产生两个目的地 | 
| [55:50] | People, let’s not fool ourselves here. | 让我们不要再在这里自欺欺人了 | 
| [55:52] | This thing is both vast and dangerous. | 这个东西是庞大而又危险的 | 
| [55:54] | We are so far over our heads, we can barely see daylight. | 我们勉强去做能力所不及的事 这是没有希望的 | 
| [55:57] | We’d be much better off if the Stargate had been left in the ground. | 如果把星际之门埋到地下 对我们来说都会好一些 | 
| [56:01] | With respect,… | 恕我直言… | 
| [56:02] | we can’t bury our heads in the sand. | 我们不能只做缩头乌龟 | 
| [56:05] | Think of what we could learn. What we could bring back. | 想想我们可能学到的东西 可能带回来的东西 | 
| [56:08] | What you could bring back is what I’m afraid of. | 我害怕的 正是你们可能带回来的东西 | 
| [56:11] | However, the President of the United States agrees with you. | 但是 美国总统和你们的意见是一致的 | 
| [56:14] | If your theories pan out, he has ordered the formation of… | 如果你的理论成功了 他命令成立… | 
| [56:17] | nine teams, who will perform reconnaissance, determine threats,… | 九个小队,实施侦察,决定威胁.. | 
| [56:21] | and make peaceful contact with the peoples of these worlds. | 并与那些星球的人进行友好接触 | 
| [56:25] | Now, these teams… | 现在,这些小队… | 
| [56:26] | will operate on a covert, top-secret basis. | 将在隐蔽的、最为机密的 基础上采取行动 | 
| [56:29] | No-one will know they exist except the President and the joint chiefs. | 除了总统和总参谋长 没有人知道它们的存在 | 
| [56:33] | Colonel O’Neill… | 欧尼尔上校… | 
| [56:34] | Sir? | 长官? | 
| [56:35] | Your team will be designated SG-1 . | 你的小队将被指派为SG-1 | 
| [56:37] | It will consist of yourself, Captain Carter… | 组成人员有你自己,卡特上尉… | 
| [56:39] | And me? | 还有我? | 
| [56:41] | We need you to work as a consultant with the other SG teams from here. | 我们需要你作为顾问 和这里其它的SG小队合作 | 
| [56:46] | Your expertise in ancient cultures and languages are far too valuable… | 你在古代文化和语言上的专门技术 太宝贵了… | 
| [56:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [56:51] | Um, look, uh, I know this is your decision… | 呃,看,我知道这是你的决定… | 
| [56:54] | but I just… I… | 但是我… 我… | 
| [56:56] | I really have to be on their team. | 我真的必须加入他们的小队 | 
| [57:01] | My wife is out there, General. I need to go. | 我妻子在那里,将军;我必须去 | 
| [57:05] | I’ll take that under consideration. Major Kawalsky,… | 我会考虑的;卡瓦斯基少校… | 
| [57:08] | you will head SG-2. | 你将带领SG-2小队 | 
| [57:10] | I will? | 我? | 
| [57:11] | Colonel O’Neill keeps telling me it’s about time you had a command. | 欧尼尔不断告诉我 是时候让你来进行指挥了 | 
| [57:15] | I had a moment of weakness. | 我一时心软 | 
| [57:21] | Ferretti’s conscious, sir. | 费瑞提清醒了,长官 | 
| [57:25] | Dismissed. | 解散 | 
| [57:32] | I’ll take over. Thanks. | 交给我吧,谢谢 | 
| [57:36] | Ferretti,… | 费瑞提… | 
| [57:37] | l know you’re probably not feeling so hot,… | 我知道你可能感觉还不怎么好… | 
| [57:40] | but we need something from you. | 但我们需要你告诉我们一些事 | 
| [57:43] | Looks like he’s way ahead of you, Colonel. | 看起来他已经走在你前面了,上校 | 
| [58:10] | You saw all seven symbols? This is where they went? | 你看到那七个符号了? 这就是他们去的地方? | 
| [58:14] | – You’re sure? – Mm… | – 你确定吗? – 嗯… | 
| [58:22] | Colonel, I’d like to remind you… | 上校,我要提醒你… | 
| [58:25] | that rescuing Dr Jackson’s wife is a secondary objective. | 营救杰克森博士的妻子 是次要目标 | 
| [58:28] | In the event you fail to notify base camp within 24 hours,… | 如果你在24小时内没有通知营地 | 
| [58:32] | SG-2 will scrub the mission and return without you. | SG-2将放弃行动,单独返回 | 
| [58:35] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [58:36] | Not gonna happen, Colonel. SG-2 won’t leave without you. | 不会这样的,上校 没有你SG-2是不会离开的 | 
| [58:40] | Let’s confirm transmitter codes. | 让我们确认输入密码 | 
| [58:42] | Only the right code will open the iris. | 只有正确的密码才能打开虹旋门 | 
| [58:45] | If you lose your transmitter, you cannot get home. | 如果你们把发射器丢了 就回不来了 | 
| [58:47] | Understood, sir. | 明白,长官 | 
| [58:54] | SG-1 and SG-2,… | SG-1和SG-2… | 
| [58:56] | if you do not return in 24 hours,… | 如果你们在24小时内没有返回… | 
| [59:00] | your remote transmitter codes will be locked out,… | 你们的远程发射器编码就将被锁住 | 
| [59:04] | and the iris will be sealed permanently. | 这个虹旋门就将永远关闭 | 
| [59:08] | At that point, there will be no return. | 这样的话,你们就回不来了 | 
| [59:12] | Is that understood? | 明白没有? | 
| [59:14] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 | 
| [59:16] | Let’s move out! | 出发! | 
| [59:21] | Kinda wish I was going with you. | 真希望能和你一起去 | 
| [59:23] | Yeah? I’m kinda glad you’re staying behind. | 是吗? 我很高兴你留在了这里 | 
| [59:28] | All right. Let’s go, boys. | 好了,我们走,伙计们 | 
| [59:45] | MOLECULAR DECONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS | 分子分解进行中 | 
| [59:47] | COUNTDOWN TO CONTACT | 联接倒数 | 
| [1:00:07] | Dammit, it’s cold. | 见鬼,真冷 | 
| [1:00:20] | OK, people, let’s get the gear out! Let’s move! | 好了,大家注意 我们出发! 我们走! | 
| [1:00:25] | Does anybody have a Kleenex? | 有人有面纸吗? | 
| [1:00:54] | You! | 你! | 
| [1:00:58] | No! | 不! | 
| [1:00:59] | No! | 不! | 
| [1:01:01] | It must be a ceremonial place. | 这一定是举行仪式的地方 | 
| [1:01:03] | The gate has to be an integral part of their spiritual culture. | 这道门一定是他们精神文化 不可缺少的一部分 | 
| [1:01:07] | This place was built for worshippers. | 建造这个地方是用来礼拜的 | 
| [1:01:09] | Let’s try to be out of here before the worshippees show up, huh? | 让我们在礼拜者来之前 离开这里,好吗? | 
| [1:01:13] | You figure out yet how to align this gate to get back home? | 你弄明白怎么输入这道门 来让我们回去了吗? | 
| [1:01:16] | Yeah. It’s the same as on Abydos. This symbol represents… | 是的,和在阿比多斯上一样 这个符号代表… | 
| [1:01:19] | – You brief Kawalsky? – Yes. This symbol… | – 你向卡瓦斯基交待了吗? – 是的,这个符号… | 
| [1:01:22] | Good job. | 做得好 | 
| [1:01:27] | We’ll have to set camp where there’s better cover. | 我们得在有掩护的地方扎营 | 
| [1:01:30] | Sirs, I found a trail on the mountain. | 长官,我在山上找到了车痕 | 
| [1:01:33] | – It’s seen traffic in the last few days. – Thank you. Carter? | – 看来在过去几天有车通过 – 谢谢你;卡特? | 
| [1:01:36] | I set up a line of claymores along that ridge at ten-metre intervals. | 我沿着那座山,以10米间隔 埋下了克莱莫地拉 | 
| [1:01:39] | – Sound about right, Kawalsky? – Yeah. That’ll work. | – 听起来不错,卡瓦斯基? – 是的,那会管用的 | 
| [1:01:46] | No! | 不! | 
| [1:01:48] | No! | 不! | 
| [1:01:51] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [1:01:53] | No! | 不! | 
| [1:01:55] | No! No! | 不! 不! | 
| [1:02:00] | This one has spirit. | 这一个很有个性啊 | 
| [1:03:08] | Does she please you, my love? | 她让你满意吗,亲爱的? | 
| [1:04:38] | This looks like a good spot right up here. | 这个地方看来不错 | 
| [1:04:52] | If we’re not back in 20 hours… | 如果你们20个小时之后 没有回来… | 
| [1:04:55] | – We’ll come rescue your sorry asses. – Negative. | – 我们会来救援你们 – 不 | 
| [1:04:58] | You’ll go back through the gate… | 你们应当从那道门回去… | 
| [1:05:00] | before the iris is locked so you can’t go back. | 在虹旋门锁定 你们再也回不去之前 | 
| [1:05:02] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 | 
| [1:05:05] | Hold down the fort. | 看好营地 | 
| [1:05:06] | Pick me up a T-shirt. | 给我弄件T恤 | 
| [1:05:11] | So, Doctor Jackson, tell me more about Sha’re. | 杰克森博士,和我多说些夏蕊的事 | 
| [1:05:13] | How did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的? | 
| [1:05:15] | – Sha’re? Well, she’s, uh… – She was a gift. | – 夏蕊? 嗯,她,呃… – 她是一件礼物 | 
| [1:05:18] | She was actually from the elders of Abydos the first time we were there. | 她实际上是我们第一次去时 阿比多斯原来的居民 | 
| [1:05:22] | – And you accepted? – Hold up. | – 而你接受了? – 等等 | 
| [1:05:28] | What? | 怎么? | 
| [1:05:42] | All right, Captain, take a position 50 yards… | 好,上尉,在50码外找一个地方… | 
| [1:05:45] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 噢,别这样! | 
| [1:05:48] | Hi. | 你们好 | 
| [1:05:52] | The man has not changed. | 这家伙一点也没变 | 
| [1:05:57] | Uh, w-w-we just came through the Stargate. | 呃,我,我们刚通过星际之门 | 
| [1:06:00] | Uh, the, uh… | 呃,那个,呃… | 
| [1:06:02] | Chapaa-ai… | 恰帕艾… | 
| [1:06:04] | Chapaa-ai! | 恰帕艾! | 
| [1:06:06] | No, please don’t do that. | 不,请不要这样 | 
| [1:06:08] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友? | 
| [1:06:10] | Unless we want a bad reputation,… | 除非想要坏名声… | 
| [1:06:13] | we should avoid shooting the first people we meet on a new planet. | 否则我们不该朝在新星球上 碰到的第一个人开枪 | 
| [1:06:18] | Oh, please, you don’t have to do this. | 噢,求你了,你不用这么做的 | 
| [1:06:26] | Chula a lazla? | Chula a lazla? | 
| [1:06:29] | Lazla…? | Lazla…? | 
| [1:06:33] | Choose… | 挑选… | 
| [1:06:34] | They wanna know if we’re here to choose. | 他们想知道我们是不是 来这里进行挑选的 | 
| [1:06:38] | Uh, sure. Uh, we can choose. | 呃,当然,呃,我们可以挑选 | 
| [1:06:40] | Choosing… choosing is good. | 挑选…挑选很好 | 
| [1:06:43] | It’s a derivation of Arabic combined with… | 这来自阿拉伯语,结合进了… | 
| [1:06:46] | Yeah, yeah. All right. Whatever. | 是的,是的,好的,不管什么 | 
| [1:06:47] | Ask ’em to take us to the nearest village. | 让他们带我们去最近的村庄 | 
| [1:06:52] | Uh, would you take us to, um… | 呃,你们能不能带我们去,嗯… | 
| [1:06:54] | Uh, uh… | 呃,呃… | 
| [1:06:56] | Um… Arush. | 嗯…Arush. | 
| [1:06:59] | Arush. | Arush. | 
| [1:07:01] | Yah, alla. | Yah, alla. | 
| [1:07:02] | Chulak. | 丘拉可 | 
| [1:07:06] | Chulak. | 丘拉可 | 
| [1:07:08] | Chulak, eh? | 丘拉可,呃? | 
| [1:07:20] | Chulak! | 丘拉可! | 
| [1:07:30] | Chulak. S-sounds good. | 丘拉可,听起来不错 | 
| [1:07:34] | I hear it’s nice this time of year. | 这个季节天气不错 | 
| [1:08:21] | Atuhara a lazla. | Atuhara a lazla. | 
| [1:08:46] | Why are they treating us like this? | 他们为什么这样对我们? | 
| [1:08:49] | They think we’re gods. | 他们以为我们是神 | 
| [1:08:53] | OK. We’re gods. | 好吧,我们是神 | 
| [1:08:56] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? | 
| [1:08:58] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [1:09:11] | When in Rome. | 入乡随俗 | 
| [1:09:34] | Behold. | 看啊 | 
| [1:09:40] | Your Queen. | 你们的皇后 | 
| [1:09:45] | Sha’re? | 夏蕊? | 
| [1:09:49] | Kneel before your queen. | 在皇后面前跪下 | 
| [1:09:52] | Sha’re, it’s me. | 夏蕊,是我呀 | 
| [1:09:56] | Aargh! | 啊! | 
| [1:10:17] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你想见我,长官? | 
| [1:10:18] | Once we seal the iris we can still hear from our teams? | 我们关闭了虹旋门 仍然可以接收到来自小队的信号? | 
| [1:10:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 | 
| [1:10:23] | But it could be the aliens. | 但也可能是外星人 | 
| [1:10:24] | Or one of our own people being tortured. | 或者我们自己人中的一个正被折磨 | 
| [1:10:27] | – Sealing the Stargate is… – How much longer do they have? | – 关闭虹旋门是… – 他们还有多少时间? | 
| [1:10:31] | Just under two hours, sir. | 不到两个小时,长官 | 
| [1:10:39] | Daniel… Daniel… | 丹尼尔…丹尼尔… | 
| [1:10:41] | Oh… Sha’re. | 噢…夏蕊 | 
| [1:10:42] | Whoa. Easy. You’ve been unconscious. | 哇哦,慢点,你失去知觉了 | 
| [1:10:44] | – No, I saw her. – I know. We all did. | – 不,我看见她了 – 我知道,我们都看见了 | 
| [1:10:46] | I saw Sha’re. She was… | 我看见了夏蕊;她… | 
| [1:10:51] | Uh, if there’s a way out of here, I haven’t found it yet. | 呃,如果有办法从这里出去的话 我还没有找到 | 
| [1:10:54] | But look what I didfind. | 但看看我找到了谁 | 
| [1:10:55] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? | 
| [1:10:57] | – You’re OK? – I think so. | – 你没事吧? – 我想是的 | 
| [1:11:01] | Easy, big guy. Welcome back to the land of the conscious. | 慢点,小伙子,欢迎回到清醒的世界 | 
| [1:11:05] | O’Neill told me about Sha’re. | 欧尼尔和我谈了夏蕊 | 
| [1:11:07] | Jack, help me. We can find her. | 杰克,帮帮我,我们能找到她的 | 
| [1:11:09] | Daniel,… | 丹尼尔… | 
| [1:11:11] | don’t. | 不要 | 
| [1:11:14] | If we can’t get out of here, the mission’s a bust. | 如果我们不能从这里出去 行动就失败了 | 
| [1:11:16] | They seal the gate in just over 90 minutes. | 他们还有90分钟就要封闭星际之门 | 
| [1:11:19] | C’mon, Skaara, let’s find a way out of here. | 来,史卡拉,让我们找到办法出去 | 
| [1:11:22] | Ow! | 啊哦! | 
| [1:11:25] | What is this? | 这是什么? | 
| [1:11:26] | It’s a watch. | 手表 | 
| [1:11:30] | This is not Goa’uld technology. | 这不是勾阿邬的技术 | 
| [1:11:34] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来? | 
| [1:11:38] | Earth. | 地球 | 
| [1:11:39] | Chicago, if you wanna be specific… | 芝加哥,如果还要具体些的话… | 
| [1:11:41] | Your words mean nothing. Where are you from? | 你的话没有意义,你从哪里来? | 
| [1:11:44] | Uh, excuse me… | 呃,对不起… | 
| [1:11:51] | This is where we’re from. | 我们从这里来 | 
| [1:12:05] | Warren, rise and shine. | 华伦,我们走 | 
| [1:12:09] | The sun is… | 太阳… | 
| [1:12:11] | The suns are coming up. | 太阳出来了 | 
| [1:12:13] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 | 
| [1:12:15] | We can’t go through another night like that, Captain. | 再这样过夜我们可挺不住了,长官 | 
| [1:12:18] | Yeah. Gets a little chilly on this planet at night. | 是的,这星球到了晚上变得真冷 | 
| [1:12:22] | The Colonel should’ve sent us a radio message by now. | 上校到现在应该给我们 发出无线电通讯了 | 
| [1:12:25] | When do you have to make your decision? | 你什么时候做出决定? | 
| [1:12:28] | Whether or not to go back to the Stargate? | 到底回不回星际之门去? | 
| [1:12:31] | That’ll be about when hell freezes over. | 那是永远不可能的 | 
| [1:12:34] | That describes our current situation. | 我想我们的情况就是这样 | 
| [1:12:36] | We are not leaving without the Colonel. Understood? | 没有上校我们不会离开 明白了吗? | 
| [1:12:40] | Another fine day on planet Kawalsky. | 卡瓦斯基星上又一个美妙的日子 | 
| [1:12:54] | So, Ra isn’t dead after all. | 那么,里根本没死 | 
| [1:12:57] | No, it wasn’t Ra. | 不,那不是拉 | 
| [1:12:59] | It was Apophis. | 那是阿波菲斯 | 
| [1:13:01] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [1:13:03] | Um, it’s from Egyptian mythology. | 嗯,那来自埃及神话 | 
| [1:13:06] | Ra, the sun god, ruled the day. | 太阳神拉统治白天 | 
| [1:13:08] | Apophis, the serpent god, and Ra’s rival, ruled the night. | 拉的敌人蛇神阿波菲斯统治黑夜 | 
| [1:13:12] | It’s right out of ”The Book of the Dead”. | 这就来自《死亡之书》 | 
| [1:13:15] | They’re living it. | 他们让它成为了现实 | 
| [1:13:20] | We will save Sha’re? | 我们会救夏蕊吗? | 
| [1:13:22] | – I can’t promise that. – But you are a great warrior! | – 我不能保证 – 但你是个很好的战士! | 
| [1:13:25] | We defeated Ra together! | 我们一起打败过拉! | 
| [1:13:27] | But look what we’re up against. | 但是看看我们要对抗的是什么 | 
| [1:13:36] | We’ll try. | 我们会试试的 | 
| [1:14:07] | Shaka ha! | Shaka ha! | 
| [1:14:09] | Kree hol mel, Goa’uld! | 可里 hol mel,勾阿邬! | 
| [1:14:12] | What did he say? | 他说什么? | 
| [1:14:14] | They’re going to choose. | 他们要进行挑选 | 
| [1:14:16] | Choose what? | 挑选什么? | 
| [1:14:18] | Who will be the children of the gods. | 谁将成为众神之子 | 
| [1:14:33] | Jaffa! | 贾珐! | 
| [1:14:52] | Sha’re. | 夏蕊 | 
| [1:14:54] | Jack, help me, please. | 杰克,请帮帮我 | 
| [1:14:55] | Daniel! Don’t! | 丹尼尔! 不要! | 
| [1:15:11] | Benna! | Benna! | 
| [1:15:12] | Ya wan, ya daru! | Ya wan, ya daru! | 
| [1:15:15] | Kneel before your masters! | 在主人面前跪下! | 
| [1:15:33] | Skaara… | 史卡拉… | 
| [1:15:44] | Benna! | Benna! | 
| [1:15:45] | Ya wan, ya daru! | Ya wan, ya daru! | 
| [1:15:48] | Choose! | 选吧! | 
| [1:15:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:16:00] | This one. | 这一个 | 
| [1:16:05] | We choose this one. | 我选这一个 | 
| [1:16:28] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! | 
| [1:16:34] | He is passionate. | 这一个很有热情 | 
| [1:16:36] | How much would I remember if you chose me? | 如果你选了我 大恩大德,我将永志不忘! | 
| [1:16:38] | Daniel, what’re you doing? | 丹尼尔,你在干什么? | 
| [1:16:40] | Something of the host must survive. | 宿主的一些东西一定还会活着 | 
| [1:16:49] | We choose… | 我们选… | 
| [1:16:51] | ..him. | ..他 | 
| [1:16:54] | Na-nay! Na-nay! | Na-nay! Na-nay! | 
| [1:16:55] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! | 
| [1:16:56] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! | 
| [1:16:57] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! | 
| [1:16:58] | O’Neill! O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! 欧尼尔! | 
| [1:16:59] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! | 
| [1:17:00] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! | 
| [1:17:02] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! | 
| [1:17:04] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! | 
| [1:17:17] | Kill the rest. | 杀死其余人 | 
| [1:17:58] | I can save these people! | 我能救这些人! | 
| [1:18:02] | Help me! | 帮帮我! | 
| [1:18:07] | Help me. | 帮帮我 | 
| [1:18:10] | Many have said that. | 许多人都这么说过 | 
| [1:18:15] | Orgh! | 噢! | 
| [1:18:16] | But you are the first I believe could do it. | 但你是第一个我相信能做到的 | 
| [1:18:39] | Get out of the way! | 让开! | 
| [1:18:54] | – Come on, let’s move! – Come on, come on! | – 来,我们走! – 快,快! | 
| [1:18:58] | – Come on! – Move! Come on! | – 快来! – 快! 跟上! | 
| [1:19:01] | Come on! Go! There you go! Go! | 来! 快! 这边走! 快! | 
| [1:19:03] | Go, go! | 快,快! | 
| [1:19:04] | Come on! | 跟上! | 
| [1:19:23] | You gonna be OK? | 你没事吧? | 
| [1:19:35] | Hey! C’mon! | 嘿! 快走! | 
| [1:19:41] | I have nowhere to go. | 我没有地方可去 | 
| [1:19:44] | For this, you can stay at my place. Let’s go. | 至于这个,你可以住我那里,我们走 | 
| [1:19:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? | 
| [1:19:57] | Teal’c. | 提亚克 | 
| [1:19:58] | Teal’c, where will they take Skaara, the boy? | 提亚克,他们会带史卡拉 那个男孩,去哪里? | 
| [1:20:01] | To the Stargate. | 去星际之门 | 
| [1:20:03] | After they’ve selected hosts for their children,… | 他们为孩子选好宿主后… | 
| [1:20:06] | they will return home. | 就会回家 | 
| [1:20:19] | Sir, they have just under an hour until the deadline. | 长官,他们离最终期限 还有不到1个小时了 | 
| [1:20:22] | We should’ve heard from them by now. | 我们到现在应该听到他们的消息了 | 
| [1:20:24] | A lot can happen in an hour, Major. | 一小时里可以发生很多事,少校 | 
| [1:20:28] | We’ve got less than an hour. How we doing? | 我们还有不到1小时了,怎么办? | 
| [1:20:31] | We lost a few in the forest. | 我们还有些人在森林里 | 
| [1:20:33] | They will be hunted down and killed. | 他们会被追击并杀死 | 
| [1:20:35] | Anyone who does not exist to serve the gods is their enemy. | 任何不侍奉众神的人 都是他们的敌人 | 
| [1:20:38] | And that makes you…? | 而你是…? | 
| [1:20:40] | I am a Jaffa. Bred to serve, that they may live. | 我是一名贾珐 供奉食物,他们才能存活 | 
| [1:20:44] | I-l don’t understand. | 我,我不太明白 | 
| [1:20:53] | What the hell’s that? | 这到底是什么? | 
| [1:20:55] | It is an infant Goa’uld. The larval form of the gods. | 是勾阿邬的婴儿,众神的幼虫状态 | 
| [1:20:58] | I have carried one since I was a child. | 我从小时候起就带着一只 | 
| [1:21:01] | As all Jaffa carry one. | 所有贾珐都会带一只 | 
| [1:21:04] | Get it out of there. | 把它弄出来 | 
| [1:21:06] | In exchange for carrying the infant Goa’uld until maturity,… | 作为将勾阿邬幼虫 带大的回报… | 
| [1:21:09] | ..a Jaffa receives perfect health and long life. | 贾珐拥有健康、长寿 | 
| [1:21:13] | If I were to remove it, I would eventually die. | 如果把它拿走,我就会死 | 
| [1:21:16] | Well, if I were you, I’d take my chances. | 如果我是你,我就会冒这个险 | 
| [1:21:41] | All right, come on, people! Let’s go! | 好了,来吧,所有人,我们走! | 
| [1:21:44] | Let’s move! | 快走! | 
| [1:21:51] | The boy you seek is no longer who he was. | 你要找的那个孩子 已经不是他自己了 | 
| [1:21:55] | I don’t wanna hear that. | 我不想听到这个 | 
| [1:23:00] | Take cover! | 掩蔽! | 
| [1:23:42] | Colonel, we’re sitting ducks here! | 上校,我们在这很容易受到攻击! | 
| [1:24:42] | Kawalsky… | 卡瓦斯基… | 
| [1:24:45] | Yes! | 好极了! | 
| [1:24:49] | Come on, folks! | 来,伙计们! | 
| [1:24:50] | Up the hill! | 上山! | 
| [1:25:02] | Great shot! | 打得好! | 
| [1:25:03] | – How many are there? – A dozen. | – 有多少人? – 十几个 | 
| [1:25:05] | More. They’re headed for the gate. | 还要多,他们正前往星际之门 | 
| [1:25:07] | What about Skaara? | 史卡拉怎么样了? | 
| [1:25:09] | He’s with them. | 被他们带走了 | 
| [1:25:13] | We don’t have much time before they lock us out. | 我们没多少时间了 他们快要锁住了 | 
| [1:25:21] | Warren! Casey! On my right! | 华伦! 卡西! 在我右边! | 
| [1:25:34] | No… | 不… | 
| [1:25:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:25:39] | Colonel! Sir! | 上校! 长官! | 
| [1:25:43] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! | 
| [1:25:55] | Skaara… | 史卡拉… | 
| [1:26:34] | Did you see the symbols? | 你看到那些符号了吗? | 
| [1:26:49] | Sir, the deadline has been reached. | 长官,到最后期限了 | 
| [1:26:51] | Standing by to seal off Stargate, sir. | 准备关闭星际之门,长官 | 
| [1:27:01] | – Awaiting your order, sir. – In a minute, Major. | – 等待你的命令,长官 – 马上就来,少校 | 
| [1:27:15] | Sir, we’ve got movement in the trees. | 长官,树林里有动静 | 
| [1:27:20] | Hostiles closing in! | 有敌人在接近! | 
| [1:27:22] | OK, we’re going on a field trip. | 好吧,我们准备迎战 | 
| [1:27:25] | Daniel, get busy on that Stargate. We got company. | 丹尼尔,快去准备星际之门 有敌人来了 | 
| [1:27:28] | Arm your claymores. Me, Casey and Warren’ll be the last men out. | 准备好你的地拉 我,卡西和华伦掩护你们 | 
| [1:27:31] | Negative. | 不行 | 
| [1:27:34] | That’s myjob. | 应该由我来做 | 
| [1:27:36] | Captain, help Daniel. | 上尉,帮帮丹尼尔 | 
| [1:27:38] | Send the signal, then go through. Say we’re bringing company. | 发出信号,然后通过 说我们会带人过去 | 
| [1:27:41] | Come on! Move it! | 来呀! 快! | 
| [1:27:58] | Warren, give me an update. | 华伦,通报情况 | 
| [1:28:00] | Looks like a whole battalion, sir. 200 yards and closing. | 看起来有一个营,长官 距离200码,还在接近 | 
| [1:28:10] | – Doctor Jackson? – I’ve got it. I have it here. | – 杰克森博士? – 好了,马上就好 | 
| [1:28:13] | Come on! | 快啊! | 
| [1:28:17] | Sir, we’ve got hostiles coming out of the trees. | 长官,敌人从树林中出来了 | 
| [1:28:29] | Sir… | 长官… | 
| [1:28:31] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [1:28:33] | Seal it off. Lock out their transmitters. | 关闭星际之门,锁住他们的发射器 | 
| [1:28:36] | Yes, sir! | 是,长官! | 
| [1:28:44] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! | 
| [1:28:45] | Here! | 行了! | 
| [1:28:46] | Go, go! | 快,快! | 
| [1:28:58] | We can’t hold ’em, sir. | 我们挡不住他们了,长官 | 
| [1:29:00] | Send the signal as soon as it opens, Captain. | 门一打开,就发出信号,上尉 | 
| [1:29:02] | Pull ’em out! | 让他们撤! | 
| [1:29:04] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退! 后退! | 
| [1:29:13] | Sir, a wormhole has been established on the other side. | 长官,另一边形成了虫洞 | 
| [1:29:16] | Delay my last order. | 暂缓最后命令 | 
| [1:29:17] | Do not seal the gate or lock out their transmitter codes. | 不要关闭大门或锁住传输器 | 
| [1:29:20] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 | 
| [1:29:22] | Do we have a remote transmitter signal? | 有接收到远程传输器信号吗? | 
| [1:29:29] | No signal yet, General. | 还没有信号,将军 | 
| [1:29:34] | – Is it working? – Let’s hope so. | – 能行吗? – 让我们希望如此吧 | 
| [1:29:37] | If not, I’ll be the first to know. | 如果不行,我将第一个知道 | 
| [1:29:39] | ALERT INCOMING TRAVELLER Wait, there it is! | 警报,有人进入,等等,行了! | 
| [1:30:02] | Come on. Come on, come on! | 快来,快,快! | 
| [1:30:16] | Hold your fire! They’re refugees. | 不要开火,他们是难民! | 
| [1:30:22] | I hope you know what you’re doing, Captain. | 我希望你知道自己在做些什么 上尉 | 
| [1:30:34] | Come on, two of you, two of you! | 快来,你们两个,你们两个 | 
| [1:30:38] | Hit the claymores! | 引爆地拉! | 
| [1:30:51] | Come on. Come on. Come on, come on. | 快,快,快,快 | 
| [1:30:56] | We need cover here. | 我们需要掩护 | 
| [1:30:58] | Aaaargh! | 啊! | 
| [1:31:14] | That’s it! | 行了! | 
| [1:31:16] | Go! | 走! | 
| [1:31:29] | – They behind you? – I hope so. | – 他们在你后边? – 我希望是 | 
| [1:31:32] | Go! Go! | 走! 走! | 
| [1:31:34] | Colonel, more hostiles, eight o’clock. | 上校,还有更多敌人,8点钟方向 | 
| [1:31:52] | Casey! | 卡西! | 
| [1:32:25] | Whoa! Hold your fire! | 哇! 不要开火! | 
| [1:32:27] | They’re with us! | 他们是一起的! | 
| [1:32:56] | – Now! Lock it up! – Closing iris! | – 现在,封锁大门! – 关闭虹旋门! | 
| [1:33:07] | Wormhole disengaged. | 虫洞关闭 | 
| [1:33:13] | Medic! Medic! | 急救人员! 急救人员! | 
| [1:33:15] | – You got him? – Yeah, I got him, thanks. | – 你没事吧? – 是,我没事,谢谢 | 
| [1:33:18] | Hold on there. Get these people back. | 留在那里,让这些人退回去 | 
| [1:33:33] | We’ve gotta help these people, please. | 我们得帮助这些人 | 
| [1:33:42] | Let’s go. Man down. Stand back! Stand back! | 快来,有人受伤了! 让一让! 让一让! | 
| [1:33:50] | – Let’s get him into the infirmary. – Get him inside. | – 把他送去医务室 – 把他带进去 | 
| [1:33:57] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 | 
| [1:33:59] | Care to explain? | 能解释一下吗? | 
| [1:34:03] | Um, we can use the Stargate to send these people home, sir. | 嗯,我们能用星际之门 送这些人回家,长官 | 
| [1:34:08] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干什么? | 
| [1:34:13] | General Hammond, this is Teal’c. | 哈蒙德将军,这是提亚克 | 
| [1:34:17] | He can help us. | 他能帮助我们 | 
| [1:34:18] | Do you know what he is? | 你知道他是什么吗? | 
| [1:34:20] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的,长官,我知道 | 
| [1:34:22] | He’s the man who saved our lives. | 他是救了我们命的人 | 
| [1:34:25] | And, if you accept my recommendation, sir,… | 并且,如果你接受我的建议的话 长官… | 
| [1:34:28] | he’ll join SG-1 . | 他将加入SG-1 | 
| [1:34:32] | That decision may not be up to you. | 那将不是由你来决定的 | 
| [1:34:35] | Stand back. | 让开 | 
| [1:34:37] | Let’s get him off the ramp! | 从坡道上下来! | 
| [1:34:44] | Kawalsky, you all right? | 卡瓦斯基,你没事吧? | 
| [1:34:46] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的,我没事 | 
| [1:34:52] | Colonel O’Neill, Major Kawalsky,… | 欧尼尔上校,卡瓦斯基少校… | 
| [1:34:54] | this sure-to-be interesting debriefing… | 将会非常有趣SG-1和SG-2… | 
| [1:34:57] | for SG units one and two will be at 0730. | 任务报告将于0730举行 | 
| [1:35:01] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 | 
| [1:35:03] | All right, let’s get these people situated. | 好了,让我们来安置这些人 | 
| [1:35:09] | – She’s out there somewhere, Jack. – I know. | – 她在那里的某个地方,杰克 – 我知道 | 
| [1:35:12] | So’s Skaara. | 还有史卡拉 | 
| [1:35:16] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? | 
| [1:35:19] | We find ’em. | 我们会找到他们 |