时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Gentlemen, these planets designated P3575 and P3A577 | 先生们,这些被标记为P3-575和P3A-577的星球 |
[00:09] | have been submitted by Captain Carter’s team | 已经交由卡特上尉的小组 |
[00:11] | as possible destinations for your next mission. | 由于你们下次任务的目的地 |
[00:14] | SG units 1 and 2 will operate concurrently. | SG1和SG2小组很有可能将同时执行 |
[00:17] | You know, I’m kind of partial to P3575 | 你知道,我比较偏爱P3-575, |
[00:20] | if you don’t mind taking P3A577. | 如果你不介意去P3A-577的话 |
[00:22] | -No I’ll take 577. -I’m not married to it. | – 不介意的,我会去577 – 我还没有结婚 |
[00:24] | -No, no it’s. -I want to be fair about it. How about we flip for it? | 不,不,没关系的 我想要公平一点,要不我们来投币决定怎么样? |
[00:27] | How about you go where I tell you. As far as I’m concerned. | 你们听我指派怎么样.我所关心的是… |
[00:29] | Alarm Inbound traveller! Repeat Inbound traveller! | 警报!有来访目标入境!重复,有来访目标入境! |
[00:34] | Damn those Goa’uld’s are persistent. | 该死的,那些勾阿呜可真固执 |
[00:37] | I think we pissed them off. | 我觉得我们使他们讨厌我们了 |
[00:40] | Closing the iris. | 关闭虹旋门 |
[00:47] | Alert! All defence teams stand by.. | 警戒! 所有防卫小组待命 |
[00:50] | Set the base auto destruct countdown at 3 minutes. | 设定倒数三分钟基地自动毁灭 |
[01:15] | We’re not going anywhere as long as the Goa’uld keep up these attacks. | 只要这些勾阿呜保持攻击 我们哪儿都去不成 |
[01:18] | They can’t keep them up forever.. | 他们不会一直这样做的 |
[01:21] | Can they? | 是吧? |
[01:23] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[01:24] | Once they realise our Gate’s inpenetrable they should just give up. | 一旦他们明白我们的门是无法突破的,他们就会放弃了 |
[01:27] | Part of me just wants to let ’em through. | 我倒有点想让他们通过 |
[01:30] | Give ’em the fight they’re looking for. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[01:42] | Radiation team, move in. | 防辐射小组,进入(区域) |
[01:51] | Well there have got to be worse ways to go, I suppose. | 我想没有更糟的做法了(指关闭虹旋门) |
[01:55] | You don’t think the Goa’uld’s are sending people through, do you? | 你不会认为勾阿呜想要派人过来吧? |
[01:58] | Be like bugs on a windshield. | (被派遣过来的勾阿呜)一定会像虫子撞上挡风玻璃一样… |
[02:03] | Team reports all clear, sir. | 防辐射小组报告!一切正常, 长官 |
[02:05] | All right, stand down from alert and abort the countdown. | 好,解除警报!停止倒计时 |
[02:22] | Kawalsky. What’s the matter? | 卡瓦斯基,怎么了?! |
[02:25] | Headache. Took a fistful of aspirin but nothing helps. | 头疼,吃了一大把的阿司匹林但都没用 |
[02:28] | Get down to the infirmary. Get it checked out. Go on. | (退)下去到医务室做个检查,去吧 |
[02:31] | Sir, I think I’ll do that. Sir, with your permission? | 长官,我想我会去的.将军!如果你允许的话? |
[02:34] | By all means Major | 务必治好你的头疼少校 |
[02:36] | I need you to lead your team to P3575. | 我还需要你带领你的队员到P3-575呢 |
[02:40] | (Kawalsky) | (设计对白: -哈哈,575归我了,哥们儿 -便宜了你小子) |
[02:46] | Inbound traveller! Inbound traveller! | 有来访目标入境!有来访目标入境! |
[02:48] | Reset the countdown. | 重新设定倒计时 |
[02:50] | Here we go again. | 再来一次(启动自动毁灭程序) |
[02:51] | All defence teams remain in position. | 所有防卫小组保持就位 |
[03:03] | So this iris is gonna hold right? | 这个虹旋门承受的住,对吗? |
[03:06] | Pure titanium. Less than three micrometers from the event horizon. | (虹旋门)是用纯钛做的,距离虫洞水平面不超过三微米 |
[03:09] | It won’t even allow matter to fully reintegrate. | 实际上不会使物质流完全地重组了 |
[03:12] | So this iris is gonna hold, right? | 所以,这虹旋门能承受的住,对吧? |
[03:15] | If it doesn’t, the failsafe device will detonate, | 如果不行,故障安全装置会自行引爆 |
[03:17] | this whole mountain will vapourise and there’ll be nothing to worry about. | 这整座山都会烟消云散,所以没什么好担心的 |
[03:21] | Ah. Good, I feel much better. | 啊!好极了,我感觉好多了. |
[04:29] | Stargate.SG1-s01e03.The.Enemy.Within | |
[04:35] | Come. | 进来 |
[04:39] | I can understand how Kawalsky feels. | 我能了解卡瓦斯基的感觉 |
[04:41] | This job gives me a headache too. | 这个工作也让我头疼 |
[04:44] | Uh-huh. What’s the bad news General? | 喔.. 将军有什么坏消息吗? |
[04:46] | Not much for small talk are you Colonel? | 你没有什么要说的吗,上校? |
[04:49] | How was your weekend? Get any fishing in? | 你的周末过得好吗? 钓到鱼吗? |
[04:51] | I’m rejecting your request to have Teal’c join SG-1. | 我拒绝你要提亚克加入SG-1的请求 |
[04:55] | Wasn’t my choice. | 这不是我的选择 |
[04:57] | A Colonel Kennedy is en route from the Pentagon right now. | 有位肯尼迪上校正从五角大楼前来这里 |
[04:59] | He’ll be asking your friend some questions. | 他将会问你朋友一些问题 |
[05:01] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题? |
[05:02] | What we’re up against. Troop strength, technology, weaponry. | 我们所对抗的.关于军力,技术,武器装备 |
[05:05] | I’d like to know the answers to those questions too, sir. | 我也想知道那些问题的答案,长官 |
[05:08] | But after they’re done asking them.. | 不过是在他们问完之后 |
[05:10] | There’ll be more questions. Possible tests…. | 还会有更多问题,可能还有测试 |
[05:13] | After all he’s carrying the larval form of a hostile, | 毕竟,他携带着一个敌方的幼虫 |
[05:16] | a very formidable enemy, inside his body. | 在他的体内是一个非常强大的敌人 |
[05:20] | What kind of tests are we talking about? | 我们谈论的是什么样的测试? |
[05:23] | Maybe you haven’t noticed Colonel. | 你可能没注意,上校 |
[05:25] | But he’s the first alien species we’ve actually run into | 实际上他是我们碰到的第一个外星物种 |
[05:29] | You don’t think that qualifies your friend | 您不觉得这让你的朋友 |
[05:31] | as a subject of scientific interest? | 具备作为一个科学实验对象的资格吗? |
[05:32] | Subject? | 实验对象? |
[05:33] | He is what he is Colonel. | 上校, 他是个一个外星人 |
[05:35] | With all due respect Sir, | 请恕我直言长官, |
[05:37] | I don’t think he saved the lives of my team | 我不认为他拯救了我队员的生命 |
[05:39] | or came over to our side | 或加入我们这一边 |
[05:42] | so he could become a damn guinea pig for US military intelligence. | 是为了能成为美国情报部门的试验品 |
[05:45] | Back up Colonel. He switched sides once. | 我个人非常支持你上校 但他曾经变节过 |
[05:47] | Are you 100% positive he won’t switch back? | 你就能确定他不会再变回去吗? |
[05:50] | Yes, Sir. | 我确定,长官 |
[05:51] | Well you are alone in that assertion. | 这只是你一个人的断言 |
[05:54] | Colonel Kennedy arrives within the hour. | 肯尼迪上校将在1小时之内到达 |
[05:56] | I promise Teal’c will be treated with dignity and respect | 我保证提亚克会受到客气与尊重的礼遇 |
[05:59] | for as long as he remains a guest of this facility. | 只要他还是这里的客人 |
[06:02] | Beyond that, I can’t promise a damn thing. | 除此之外,我无法做任何保证 |
[06:06] | Dismissed Colonel. | 讨论结束,上校 |
[06:25] | Hey, am I interrupting anything? | 喂,我打扰你们了吗? |
[06:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Why don’t I come back? | 那我待会儿再来吧? |
[06:32] | The people from Chulak? | 从恰拉可来的人怎么样了? |
[06:35] | We sent the last of them through the Gate | 在勾阿呜开始访问我们之前 |
[06:37] | just before the Goa’uld started knocking at the door. | 我们把他们堵在了门口 |
[06:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:41] | Thanks to you. | 这要感谢你 |
[06:46] | So how long do you think they’ll keep it up? | 你认为他们会这样持续多久? |
[06:50] | One, perhaps two more attempts. | 至少会再尝试一到两次吧 |
[06:54] | They will believe their weapons have destroyed you. | 他们会认为他们的武器毁灭你们了 |
[06:57] | They will not send warriors through for some time | 他们在一段时间内不会再派战士来 |
[07:00] | to make sure of your destruction. | 确定你们是否被消灭 |
[07:01] | Well they’ll be in for a surprise, huh? | 那他们将会大吃一惊了,对吧? |
[07:04] | Your iris will be closed. | 你的虹旋门将会闭合 |
[07:06] | They will be crushed. | 他们将被击碎 |
[07:09] | Surprise. | 惊讶 |
[07:14] | Am I a prisoner? | 我是囚犯吗? |
[07:16] | Ahh, yeah. | 啊,是的 |
[07:22] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[07:25] | We’re not exactly living up to your expectations of us, are we? | 我们辜负了您的期望,是吗? |
[07:33] | You see, Teal’c, we’ve been living alone | 你要明白,提亚克 ,我们独居了很长时间 |
[07:37] | in our little corner of the galaxy for awhile and | 在我们星系的小角落里 |
[07:39] | I think | 我认为 |
[07:41] | the people I work for, just need to get to know you a little better. | 我所效命的人,需要多了解你一点 |
[07:44] | I mean your knowledge of the Goa’uld alone makes them a little curious. | 我是说,光凭你对勾阿呜 的知识就让他们很好奇了 |
[07:47] | I will give that knowledge freely. | 我会无条件的告诉你们那些知识 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I know you will and we’ll put it to good use. | 我知道你会的,我们也一定会善加利用的 |
[07:51] | I will pledge my allegiance to this world. | 我发誓我会效忠这个世界的 |
[07:54] | I’m just not sure that’s ever going to be enough for them to trust you. | 我只是不太确定这样做足以使他们信任你 |
[07:59] | To be honest with you, I think they’re scared of you. | 说实话,我认为他们在怕你 |
[08:04] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[08:06] | You must be used to that by now, huh? | 我想你早就习惯这点了吧? |
[08:09] | I am a jaffa. | 我是个贾法 |
[08:12] | I have served as a warrior for your enemy. | 我曾是你敌人的战士 |
[08:16] | I have carried your enemy within me. | 在我的体内有你们的敌人 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Well it’s kind of a human thing. | 是的,这就是人的观念 |
[08:25] | We tend to be afraid of things we don’t know. | 我们会害怕我们不知道的事物 |
[08:28] | Why is O’Neill not afraid? | 为什么欧尼尔不害怕? |
[08:32] | Teal’c… | 提亚克… |
[08:33] | I saw you stand up to a God. | 我亲眼看到过你挺身面对自己崇拜的神 |
[08:36] | Refuse to kill, I saw you make that decision. | 拒绝杀人,我看到你做出那个决定 |
[08:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:41] | In that moment I learned everything I needed to know to trust you. | 从那一刻开始我就知道我可以信任你了 |
[08:44] | If I had killed you then, | 如果我那时杀了你 |
[08:47] | I would not be here now. | 我现在就不会在这儿了 |
[08:49] | Neither would I. | 我也一样 |
[08:52] | I will prove my allegiance O’Neill. | 我会证明我的忠诚的,欧尼尔 |
[08:54] | Teal’c, I sure wish you didn’t have to. | 提亚克 ,我真希望你不需要这么做 |
[09:00] | When I do? | 等我证明以后 |
[09:02] | You will show me this world? | 你可以带我看看这个世界吗? |
[09:05] | Oh you bet. | 噢,当然 |
[09:08] | Just not all at once though. | 只是没有办法一下子看完 |
[09:12] | It’s big. | 这个世界太大了 |
[09:23] | And these headaches Major, | 这头疼病,少校, |
[09:25] | they started when you came back from your last mission? | 是从你上次任务回来后才开始的吗? |
[09:28] | Yeah and they’ve been getting worse. | 是的,而且越来越严重 |
[09:33] | Anybody else on the team experience these symptoms? | 在你们的小组里还有其他人有这些症状吗? |
[09:37] | No Why? | 没有,怎么了? |
[09:39] | It could be a reaction to Gate travel. | 可能是星际旅行的后遗症 |
[09:42] | Look Doc, just give me a horse pill for the pain, or something. | 医生听着,你只管给我开点大剂量的止痛药或其他什么的. |
[09:47] | It’s a damn headache. | 这实在痛的要命 |
[09:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[09:52] | You didn’t notice this? | 你没有注意到? |
[09:54] | What? Notice what? | 什么? 注意什么? |
[09:59] | Major! | 少校! |
[10:03] | So the device should be on every planet we find. | 这种装置应该在我们发现的每个行星上都有.. |
[10:07] | I studied the one on Abydos for months. | 我对在阿比多斯上的那个研究了好几个月 |
[10:10] | It’s sort of like a.. | 它就像是个… |
[10:11] | Telephone. | 电话 |
[10:13] | I like that. | 好极了 |
[10:15] | In order to get back home all you have to do is | 如果你想要回家,只需要 |
[10:17] | dial Earth Which is. | 拨打地球的号码,这个就是 |
[10:22] | which is what we’re here to talk about so.. | 这个就是我们要讨论的… |
[10:26] | what is Major Kawalsky doing in the embarkation room? | 卡瓦斯基少校在登乘室做什么? |
[10:34] | Page Colonel O’Neill and General Hammond to the embarkation room, now! | 叫欧尼尔上校和哈蒙德将军马上到登乘室!立刻! |
[10:38] | Yes, Mah’Am! | 是! |
[10:50] | -Charlie? -Major Kawalsky? | – 查理? – 卡瓦斯基上校? |
[10:56] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[11:02] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这里? |
[11:09] | Hey, we gotta a sick man here! | 喂,我们这里有个病人! |
[11:11] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底跑哪儿去了? |
[11:15] | Was the Doctor here before? | 医生刚刚不在这儿吗? |
[11:17] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[11:20] | Sorry, Dr Nimzicki was supposed to be on call. | 抱歉,应该是尼姆冉基值班的 |
[11:22] | Dr Warner, Chief Surgeon. What’s the problem? | 华纳医生,首要外科医生,这里有什么问题? |
[11:24] | Headache… | 头疼… |
[11:25] | Little more than a headache, Doc. Just had a blackout. | 比头疼多一点,医生,他刚刚失去知觉 |
[11:29] | Hmm. We’ll do an MRI right away. | 嗯 我们立即做核磁共振成像(核磁共振成像) |
[11:32] | See what’s going on in there. | 看看怎么回事 |
[11:36] | Take care of him, Doc. We need him. | 好好治疗他,医生,我们需要他 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:47] | Welcome Teal’c. This is Colonel Kennedy. | 欢迎,提亚克 这是肯尼迪上校 |
[11:50] | I’m extraordinarily pleased to meet you, sir. | 我非常高兴能见到您,长官 |
[11:53] | Colonel Kennedy’s job is to gather information, | 肯尼迪上校的工作是收集情报和 |
[11:55] | knowledge, about our potential enemies. | 有关我们敌人的资料 |
[12:00] | I offer my knowledge of the Goa’ulds. | 我会提供我对勾阿呜所知道的所有资料 |
[12:03] | I offer my skills as a warrior in defeating them. | 我会提供作为一个战士去击败他们的技巧 |
[12:07] | I pledge my honour and my life to this world. | 我以我的名誉和生命向这个世界发誓 |
[12:10] | Well thank you. | 非常感谢您 |
[12:13] | This is just an informal meeting, son… | 这只是一次非正式的会议… |
[12:17] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:19] | I have a lot of questions to ask so if there are no objections… | 我有很多问题想问,所以如果你不反对… |
[12:22] | What can you tell us about the power source | 你能告诉我勾阿呜是用哪种能源 |
[12:24] | the Goa’uld use to power their weapons, ships? | 去供应武器或是飞船的吗 |
[12:28] | Nothing. | 不能 |
[12:30] | I see. | 好的 |
[12:32] | Do you yourself have an understanding of the physics behind the Stargate? | 你了解星际之门 的物理构造原理吗? |
[12:37] | -No. -I see. | – 不了解 – 好的 |
[12:40] | Knowledge of Goa’uld magic is forbidden. | 勾阿呜法力的知识是被禁止了解的 |
[12:42] | It’s not magic Teal’c. | 这不是法力,提亚克 |
[12:44] | They just want you to think that. | 他们只是要你认为那是 |
[12:47] | Permission to barge in Sir? | 可以加入吗, 长官? |
[12:49] | Colonel O’Neill… | 欧尼尔上校 |
[12:51] | I was hoping to meet you. | 我一直希望见到你 |
[12:53] | Your mission report from Chulak | 你到恰拉可的任务报告 |
[12:55] | made for the most engrossing analysis of my career. | 是我事业生涯中最吸引人的报告 |
[12:58] | Well thanks. What was your favourite part? | 谢了,你最喜欢的是哪一部分? |
[13:01] | Perhaps now is not the time Colonel? | 或许现在不是讨论这个的时间,上校? |
[13:04] | General, you know what I went and did? | 将军,你知道我去做什么了吗? |
[13:07] | I told Teal’c how we all respect a persons rights in this country. | 我告诉了提亚克,在这个国家我们是多么的尊重人权 |
[13:11] | I assure you, there is nothing untoward taking place here, Colonel. | 我保证,这里没有不合理的事情发生,上校 |
[13:14] | Please, join us. | 来吧,加入我们 |
[13:17] | Thank you. Hey Teal’c. | 谢谢.嗨提亚克 |
[13:20] | O’Neill | 欧尼尔 |
[13:22] | That’s Teal’c with an apostrophe. | 是”提亚克”,有撇号的 |
[13:24] | T, E, A, L, apostrophe, C. | T, E, A, L, 撇号, C. |
[13:26] | -Colonel. -Yes, sir. | – 上校. – 是的,长官. |
[13:28] | Very well, Teal’c… | 很好, 提亚克… |
[13:30] | Teal’c. What can you tell me about the Goa’ulds? | 提亚克. 你可以告诉我关于勾阿呜的什么事情? |
[13:33] | They rule by force. | 他们依靠武力统治 |
[13:36] | Their numbers were very few but they are growing. | 他们人很少,但在不断增加 |
[13:40] | How many worlds do they control? | 他们控制了多少世界? |
[13:42] | Many hundreds. Perhaps more. | 好几百个,甚至更多 |
[13:45] | And should we expect to encounter these Goa’ulds everywhere we go? | 那我们到任何地方都有可能遇见他们吗? |
[13:48] | It is possible. | 有这个可能 |
[13:50] | But there are many more worlds the Goa’ulds have no use for. | 但还有很多世界是那些勾阿呜没有去利用的 |
[13:54] | On those worlds the people are abandoned and left to fend for themselves. | 在那些世界里,人们被遗弃在那里自生自灭 |
[13:59] | Is there a leadership or Government with which we could negotiate a peace? | 他们有没有什么统领或政府可以和我们和平谈判的? |
[14:02] | Some, like Apophis, | 有的, 像阿波菲斯 |
[14:04] | are great Kings and rule over many worlds as their Gods, | 是个很强大的帝王,他们以众神的姿态统治着许多世界 |
[14:09] | but they have no need for peace. | 但他们不需要和平 |
[14:12] | If they could kill you, they would. | 如果他们可以杀死你,他们就会动手 |
[14:16] | Could they? They have spacecraft, right? | 是吗? 他们有太空船吧? |
[14:19] | Yes. Without a Stargate, such a journey would take many months, | 是的,在没有星际之门的情况下,这需要好几个月的旅程 |
[14:23] | perhaps even years. | 甚至是几年 |
[14:25] | It would take many vessels, many slave armies. | 而且需要很多船,很多奴隶军队 |
[14:28] | We’re not that much of a nuisance, just yet. | 我们还没有构成那么大的妨碍吧 |
[14:31] | These slaves, where do they come from? | 这些奴隶军队,它们是从哪里来的? |
[14:35] | There is a tale of a primitive world | 有一个关于原始世界的传说 |
[14:36] | the Goa’uld discovered millenia ago | 是勾阿呜好几千年前发现的 |
[14:39] | The Tauri… | 叫做塔瑞… |
[14:42] | The First World where forms of this type first evolved. | 那是第一个构成这种型态的世界 |
[14:46] | It is said the Goa’uld harvested among the primitives, | 据说那些勾阿呜在原始人中有所收获 |
[14:50] | some became Goa’uld hosts, | 有些变成勾阿呜的宿主 |
[14:54] | others became jaffa. | 其他的成为贾法 |
[14:56] | the rest were taken as slaves | 剩下的就变成了奴隶 |
[14:58] | and seeded among the stars to serve them. | 被派到其他星球上去服侍他们 |
[15:01] | But that world has been lost for centuries. | 但那个世界已经消失了好几百年了 |
[15:06] | Teal’c, beings of this form evolved here on Earth. | 提亚克, 这种生物形态是从地球这里发展出来的 |
[15:15] | This world..? | 这个世界..? |
[15:16] | Is the world you’re talking about Teal’c. | 就是你说的世界,提亚克 |
[15:18] | Ra came here. | 拉来到了这里 |
[15:21] | If our ancestors hadn’t rebelled and buried the Stargate. | 如果我们的祖先没有反抗并埋没了星际之门的话 |
[15:24] | You would not have become strong enough to challenge them. | 你们就不会有力量去对抗他们 |
[15:28] | Then the galaxy is populated | 这样的话 |
[15:30] | by the ancient people of Earth. | 这个银河系就会到处散布古老的地球人 |
[15:32] | There could be millions by now. | 可能现在已经有好几百万个了 |
[15:34] | Then you are their greatest hope… | 那你们是他们最大的希望了… |
[15:39] | And mine. | 也是我最大的希望了 |
[16:03] | I’m gonna drop by the Control room. | 我要去一下控制室 |
[16:05] | By the silence around here | 这里这么安静 |
[16:07] | it seems as if the Goa’ulds have finally given up. | 看来那些勾阿呜终于放弃了 |
[16:08] | When was the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡了? |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:12] | Doesn’t help when the whole base goes on alert every two hours. | 基地每两小时就发出警报声,实在是无法入睡. |
[16:14] | No it’s not that, it’s just that.. | 不,不是因为这个, 只是.. |
[16:17] | my mind races and I can’t stop thinking about Sha’re, | 我的脑子停不下来,我一直想着莎瑞, |
[16:20] | where she is, what she’s become. | 她在哪里,她怎么样了 |
[16:23] | But you can’t stay awake forever. | 但你不能永远不睡觉啊 |
[16:26] | I can try. | 我在尝试 |
[16:28] | No, you’re right, I’ll meet you at the next briefing. | 不,你是对的,我们下次做简报再见吧 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:26] | Major Kawalsky? | 卡瓦斯基少校? |
[17:28] | We’re all done here, | 我们这里都完成了 |
[17:29] | but I’m taking you off active duty as of now. | 不过从现在开始,我将取消你的职务 |
[17:33] | Major? | 少校? |
[17:38] | “Security to the infirmary…” | “医务室需要警卫增援…” |
[18:01] | Kawalsky, what the hell are you doing? | 卡瓦斯基, 你到底在做什么? |
[18:05] | Close the blast doors! | 迅速关闭闸门! |
[18:07] | Emergency in the Control Room! | 控制室紧急状况! |
[18:17] | Help me! | 帮助我! |
[18:20] | Kawalsky! | 卡瓦斯基! |
[18:29] | Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪! |
[18:31] | Put it down, Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot? | – 放下,不要开枪! – 不要开枪? |
[18:47] | You know they won’t let you out of this mountain alive? | 你知道他们不会让你活着离开这座山的? |
[18:50] | When those doors open, they’ll shoot on sight. You know that! | 等门一打开他们就会立刻对你开枪,你是知道的! |
[19:08] | What the…? | 什么…? |
[19:09] | Someone inside the elevator hit the emergency stop. | 电梯里有人按了紧急停止按钮. |
[19:11] | Get those doors open! | 把那些门打开! |
[19:13] | Get ’em open. | 快点打开. |
[19:14] | Well it’s about time. Gimme a hand here. | 是时候了,来帮个忙 |
[19:17] | Charlie, what the hell’s going on? | 查理, 发生什么事了? |
[19:19] | I don’t have a clue, Colonel, but she’s hurt bad. | 我不知道,上校,但她伤的很严重 |
[19:22] | We have to get her to the infirmary. | 我们必须把她送到医务室 |
[19:32] | The parasite’s wrapped around his spine. | 那寄生体缠绕在他的脊椎骨上 |
[19:49] | It’s a… It’s a Goa’uld. | 那是个… 是个勾阿呜 |
[19:51] | Probably an infant. | 可能还是个孩子 |
[19:53] | They think that the reason it hasn’t been able to take you over completely | 他没有完全控制你的原因 |
[19:56] | it’s not mature yet. | 可能是因为他还没有成熟. |
[19:58] | It’s what’s causing your blackouts. | 这就是你失去知觉的原因了 |
[20:00] | What are you saying? I got one of those parasites in me? | 你说什么? 我体内有寄生体? |
[20:05] | Well how in the hell does that happen? | 这怎么会发生呢? |
[20:07] | We were kinda hoping you could tell us. | 我们也希望你能够告诉我们 |
[20:09] | You didn’t feel it happening? | 你没有感觉到它发生吗? |
[20:11] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | When was the first time you blacked out? | 你第一次失去知觉是什么时候? |
[20:17] | I was here… | 我在这里… |
[20:21] | We’d just come back through from Chulak. | 我们刚从恰拉可回来 |
[20:23] | I thought it was just from coming back through the Stargate. | 我还以为是通过星际之门的后遗症 |
[20:27] | We were helping that kid, Casey was his name. | 我们在帮助一个孩子,他名字叫凯西 |
[20:31] | It was a sharp… | 当时,一阵刺痛… |
[20:36] | oh god Jack… | 噢,天啊,杰克… |
[20:39] | I thought I wrenched my neck… | 我还以为我扭到脖子了… |
[20:43] | Anyway Casey, he was all right, they took him out of there. | 反正凯西他没事,他们把他送走了 |
[20:50] | Oh god, Jack, you gotta help me. | 噢,天啊杰克, 你得帮帮我 |
[20:53] | MYou gotta get this thing out of me. | 一定要帮我把这东西取出来 |
[20:56] | That’s the plan. | 那正是我们的计划 |
[20:59] | I’ve taken Major Kawalsky off all pain medication | 我停止了卡瓦斯基上校的所有止痛药物 |
[21:03] | to increase his alertness. | 以使他更清醒 |
[21:04] | It should increase his ability to resist. | 这样应该可以提高他的抵抗能力 |
[21:06] | When can you remove it? | 你什么时候可以把它取出来? |
[21:08] | It would be an extremely complex operation. | 这会是一个很复杂的手术 |
[21:11] | The parasite has literally woven itself around his nervous system… | 共生体已经进入了他的神经系统… |
[21:13] | Can it be done or not? | 能完成还是不能? |
[21:16] | Without killing him, possibly. | 在不杀死他的前题下,也许吧 |
[21:19] | Without making him a quadraplegic, that’s a whole different story. | 但让他不变成终身残废,那就有点困难了 |
[21:22] | You just tell me who you need to assist. Anyone in the world. | 你只管告诉我你需要哪些帮手,任谁都可以 |
[21:25] | -I’ll have them here within 24 hours. -Yes sir. | – 我24小时内一定把他们送到 – 是的,长官 |
[21:35] | When I was out, did I hurt anybody? | 我失去知觉的时候曾经伤害到人吗? |
[21:40] | There’s one man dead. A few more hurt. | 有一个人丧生,还有些人受伤 |
[21:42] | Oh.. God.. | 噢.. 天啊.. |
[21:43] | Captain Carter’s gonna be all right. | 卡特上校会好起来的 |
[21:46] | I was just gonna check on her actually. | 我刚才已经去看过她了 |
[21:48] | -Oh I didn’t mean to.. -No, she doesn’t blame you. | – 噢,我不是故意的… – 没关系,她不怪你 |
[21:51] | You’re not responsible Charlie. It’s not your fault. | 你没责任,查理.这不是你的错 |
[21:54] | It’s that damn thing that’s inside of you. | 是那在你身体里的该死的东西 |
[21:56] | Look, as soon as they know how to do it, | 听着,他们一知道怎么处理它 |
[21:59] | they’ll cut it out of you. Right now, you got to fight it. | 就会把它从你身体里取出来的 但现在,你要对抗它 |
[22:03] | I don’t mind telling you, this is scaring me big time. | 我不介意告诉你,我现在很害怕 |
[22:14] | Teal’c, stand and face this way please. | 提亚克, 请你站起来并且面向这里 |
[22:18] | What is the emergency? They would not tell me. | 有什么紧急情况? 他们不肯告诉我 |
[22:22] | That’s none of your concern now. | 这并不关你的事情 |
[22:23] | Kawalsky’s become infected with a Goa’uld. | 卡瓦斯基 被 勾阿呜 侵入了 |
[22:28] | And you wish to see if I still carry the Goa’uld within me? | 你们想看看我身上那个勾阿呜还在不在我体内? |
[22:31] | Yes, now, please. | 是的,现在,麻烦你 |
[22:37] | God, I hate those things. | 天啊,那玩意儿真恶心 |
[22:42] | Have you seen enough? | 你们看够了没有? |
[22:47] | You understand we had to look and see. | 你要明白,我们必须得看 |
[22:49] | What are its demands? | 它有什么要求? |
[22:50] | So far it’s only managed to rear its butt ugly head | 现在它只能 |
[22:53] | whenever Kawalsky blacks out. | 在卡瓦斯基失去知觉时出现 |
[22:55] | But it’s already killed a man. | 但它已经杀了一个人了 |
[22:56] | Then there will be a struggle for the host body. | 然后,它会开始抢宿主 |
[22:58] | It must have sought a host in desperation before it was mature. | 它一定会在成熟之前拼命得找到一个宿主 |
[23:01] | We intend to remove it before that happens. | 我们要在那发生之前把他拿掉 |
[23:04] | It will kill the host if you try. | 如果你们尝试,它会杀死宿主的 |
[23:06] | Once it is one with the host, it is capable of killing him. | 一旦它和宿主合二为一,它就可以杀了他 |
[23:12] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[23:18] | Charlie, we got General Hammond for you. | 查理, 我们把哈蒙德将军找来了 |
[23:21] | General, please. You gotta tell them to do something. | 将军,拜托你,下令要他们做点事 |
[23:24] | The pain is too much. | 这实在太痛苦了 |
[23:26] | We are, Major. You just have to hold on. | 我们正在想办法,少校,忍耐一点 |
[23:28] | Now don’t you give me that good soldier crap, General. | 不要跟我讲废话,将军 |
[23:31] | You order them to cut this damn thing out of me! | 马上命令他们把这东西从我体内拿掉! |
[23:34] | Teal’c says if they do that you might die! | 提亚克说如果他们那样做的话,你会死的! |
[23:36] | I don’t care! | 我不管! |
[23:38] | Look Charlie. | 听着,查理 |
[23:40] | They want to talk to it. | 他们想跟它谈话 |
[23:43] | What! What the hell is there to talk about?! | 什么?还有什么好谈的 |
[23:45] | We must offer it life to save yours. | 要救你,我们得放它一条生路 |
[23:48] | No! No! I want you to kill it! | 不! 不! 我要你杀了它! |
[23:50] | We must talk to the Goa’uld within you. | 我们得跟你体内的勾阿呜谈谈 |
[23:52] | Jack, please help me, Jack! | 杰克, 求求你,帮我, 杰克! |
[23:54] | Charlie, just let them do their job will ya? | 查理, 让他们做他们的工作 |
[23:56] | No! Don’t let them do this, Jack! I want you to kill it! | 不!不能让他们这么做, 杰克!我要你杀了它! |
[23:59] | His heart rate just doubled. | 他的心跳加倍了 |
[24:00] | Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! | 杀了它!杀了它!杀了它!杀了它!杀了它! |
[24:12] | Nemes Kree!. | Nemes 可里! |
[24:14] | I won’t speak to the traitor. | 我不要和叛徒说话 |
[24:16] | You are their leader? | 你是他们的首领? |
[24:18] | -I am. -Speak. | – 是的 – 说吧 |
[24:19] | I’m General George Hammond of the United States Air Force. | – 我是美国空军的乔治 哈蒙德将军 |
[24:22] | Commander-in-Chief of the SGC. And you are? | 星门指挥部总司令,你是? |
[24:25] | Interested only in returning through the Stargate. Now! | 我只想通过星际之门回去,马上! |
[24:29] | You are in no position to make demands. | 你没有资格提出要求 |
[24:32] | I have a proposition… | 我有个建议… |
[24:34] | Release me now or I will destroy you! | 马上放了我,不然我就消灭你们! |
[24:36] | If you leave this man’s body | 如果你离开这人的身体 |
[24:38] | we will allow you to live | 我们会让你存活 |
[24:38] | and send you back through the Stargate in your natural form. | 并且让你以原形从星际之门回去 |
[24:40] | This body is mine! | 这身体是我的! |
[24:42] | If you are unwilling to leave we will be forced to surgically… | 如果你不愿意离开,我们只好利用手术… |
[24:47] | Teal’c! Hold him! | 提亚克! 抓住他! |
[24:49] | Release me now or I will destroy you! | 马上放了我,不然我就消灭你们! |
[24:52] | Do not attempt to escape! | 你休想从这里逃走! |
[24:54] | I command you! | 我命令你们! |
[24:55] | We will open fire! Colonel, stand aside! | 我们会开枪! 上校,让开! |
[24:58] | Release me now. | 马上放了我 |
[25:02] | Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪! |
[25:04] | -Hold your fire! -Oh, oh god! | – 不要开枪! – 噢,噢天啊! |
[25:09] | It’s all right, son. I won’t put you through that again. | 没事了,我不会让你再经历一次的 |
[25:13] | Oh Jack, what did I do? | 噢杰克, 我做了些什么? |
[25:15] | Nothing, | 没什么 |
[25:17] | you just got a little mouthy. Nothing serious. | 你只是说了些大话,没什么大不了的 |
[25:21] | Dr Warner… | 华纳医生… |
[25:23] | I want to know the minute that godforsaken | 只要那该死的东西一能移出我军官的身体 |
[25:25] | thing can be taken out if my officer. | 就通知我 |
[25:27] | -Is that clear? -Yes sir. | – 听清楚了吗? – 是的,长官 |
[25:29] | This conversation is over. | 这次交谈结束了 |
[25:35] | As you were people. | 大家请坐 |
[25:40] | In light of the day’s events, Colonel Kennedy has chosen to make certain | 针对今天的事情,肯尼迪上校已经选择 |
[25:43] | recommendations to my superiors that I want to share with all of you. | 向我的上级提供一些建议,而我想向大家分享… |
[25:46] | Colonel Kennedy? | 肯尼迪上校? |
[25:48] | I know that many of you have served with Major Kawalsky… | 我知道你们很多人曾经与卡瓦斯基少校共事过… |
[25:51] | so please forgive me | 所以,我的建议如果无情的话 |
[25:52] | if what I am about to suggest appears in any way callous. | 还请各位见谅… |
[25:54] | But I believe surgical removal of the parasite may be a mistake. | 但我觉得利用手术除去这寄生体是个错误 |
[25:58] | General, this is a waste of time Kawalsky does not have. | 将军,这是在浪费卡瓦斯基宝贵的时间 |
[26:01] | Dr Warner, what are Major Kawalsky’s chances of surviving this procedure? | 华纳医生,卡瓦斯基少校手术生还的几率有多大? |
[26:05] | 10… 12% at most. | 10… 最多12% |
[26:07] | And the parasite? | 那, 寄生体呢? |
[26:08] | It is an intelligent being after all, isn’t it Colonel? | 毕竟那是个智慧体,不是吗,上校? |
[26:11] | I believe I first read that in your report. | 我相信你的报告是这么说的 |
[26:14] | The parasite itself would not survive the procedure. | 寄生体在手术中不会生存下来 |
[26:18] | So, we’re faced with destroying one life | 如此,我们只能挽救一个而.. |
[26:20] | in the hopeless attempt to save another. You see the ethical dilemma? | 去牺牲另一个…您看到了这个道德困境了吗? |
[26:23] | No, I don’t. | 没有,我没看到 |
[26:25] | My team and I are completely prepared to perform the procedure, sir. | 我的小组和我已经准备好可以进行这个手术了,长官 |
[26:29] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[26:29] | Of course you will, Doctor. Please don’t misunderstand | 你们当然会,医生.请不要误会 |
[26:32] | We all wish the invading parasite in Major Kawalsky’s body | 我们都希望寄生体能够从卡瓦斯基少校的体内 |
[26:35] | could be safely removed. | 被安全地取出来 |
[26:36] | The facts are the facts. | 但是,事实就是事实 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry, what was your point? | 抱歉,你到底想说什么? |
[26:40] | If we proceed with this operation | 如果我们继续进行这个手术 |
[26:43] | Major Kawalsky will have died in vain. | 卡瓦斯基少校可能会白白的送死 |
[26:45] | And if we don’t? | 不动手术呢? |
[26:46] | Well let’s consider that for a moment. | 让我们考虑一下这个可能性 |
[26:49] | These infant Goa’uld’s, they’re so young, | 这些勾阿呜的婴儿 |
[26:52] | so fragile in their larval state that they require a… | 如果它们在幼虫阶段是这么小、这么脆弱,而需要一个… |
[26:56] | I’m sorry what was it you called yourself? | 抱歉,你称自己是什么来着? |
[26:58] | Jaffa. | 贾法 |
[26:59] | For want of a better translation, a what? Incubator? | 更适当的翻译,应该是保育器吧? |
[27:02] | How is it they are so intelligent? | 他们怎么会这么有智能呢? |
[27:05] | A Goa’uld is born with all the knowledge | 勾阿呜生来就 |
[27:07] | of all Goa’uld’s that came before it. | 继承了所有勾阿呜的知识 |
[27:08] | Genetic memory. That’s amazing. | 遗传记忆,真不可思议 |
[27:12] | Yes it is. All the knowledge of the Goa’uld. | 是的.勾阿呜的所有知识 |
[27:16] | I just want you all to think on that before we just throw it away. | 在我们把它丢弃之前,我想你们考虑清楚 |
[27:19] | I’ve thought about it. You thought about it? | 我考虑过了,你考虑过了吗? |
[27:21] | I think we’ve all thought about it. Any more thinking to be done. | 我想我们都考虑过了,还有什么好考虑的 |
[27:23] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[27:24] | Imagine if we could convince that | 想象一下如果我们能说服那个勾阿呜 |
[27:26] | Goa’uld to share that knowledge…. | 分享它的知识…. |
[27:28] | A Goa’uld would not willingly share. | 勾阿呜决不会分享的 |
[27:30] | Teal’c is right. To them, we’re nothing. Less than nothing, | 提亚克说的没错!我们对他们微不足道 |
[27:34] | I mean think about it, | 我的意思是你想想看 |
[27:36] | they’ve taken on the roles of our ancient gods. | 他们扮演的角色是我们古代的神 |
[27:38] | What does that tell you? | 那意味着什么? |
[27:39] | All right. What if we just studied it? | 好吧,如果我们只是研究呢? |
[27:41] | How much could we learn from that? | 我们又能从中学到多少? |
[27:43] | What if we just faced up to the fact | 如果我们能坦然面对 |
[27:45] | that Major Kawalsky’s slim chances of survival | 卡瓦斯基少校渺茫的幸存机率 |
[27:47] | and realise that the greatest enemy mankind may ever face | 并且了解到人类所遇到最可怕的敌人 |
[27:51] | has just been delivered right to our doorstep. | 就刚好不小心的被送到我们的面前 |
[27:54] | Even if we let it return through the Stargate as a gesture of good faith. | 就算我们表示善意,让它从星际之门回去的话, |
[27:56] | How much could we …? | 我们说不定… |
[27:58] | Just what kind of an officer are you Colonel?! | 你到底是个什么样的军官啊,上校?! |
[28:02] | As long as there is a snowball’s chance in hell | 我的军官动这个手术 |
[28:05] | that my officer will come out of this procedure alive, | 只要有那么一丁点的渺茫机会能够生还的话 |
[28:07] | we’ll go ahead with it. | 我们就会动手术 |
[28:09] | With respect General, I feel I should take this to my superiors. | 素我冒昧,将军,我觉得这件事情我应该禀报我的上司 |
[28:13] | Me, I’ll probably just call the President | 我…我也许应该直接打电话给总统 |
[28:16] | and get approval right from the horse’s mouth. | 并且得到它亲口同意 |
[28:18] | But sure, you go right ahead Colonel. | 当然,上校,你就继续 |
[28:20] | Talk to your superiors. | 去报告给你上司听吧 |
[28:22] | In the meantime people, let’s get the job done | 而我们,现在我们得完成这任务 |
[28:40] | Do you have any sense the new anaesthetic | 你是不是觉得这种新的麻醉药 |
[28:42] | is working better than the last one we tried? | 比上一次试的要管用呢? |
[28:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:46] | But your not sure? | 但你不确定? |
[28:49] | There’s no communication at all between you and the symbiote? | 你和你的寄生体之间没有沟通的吗? |
[28:54] | A jaffa does not communicate with the Goa’uld it carries. | 贾法是不会和他体内住的勾阿呜沟通的 |
[28:59] | Well keep your fingers crossed. | 好,现在只能祈祷了 |
[29:01] | Nurse, you can stop this IV and release the patient, | 护士,你现在可以停止静脉注射, |
[29:05] | we’ll go with this one.. | 我们要准备了 |
[29:10] | They’re getting ready. | 他们正在准备 |
[29:12] | It’s about time. | 也该是时候了 |
[29:15] | How’s the pain? | 痛楚好点了吗? |
[29:17] | Maybe I’m just getting used to it. | 我想我已经习惯了 |
[29:21] | Listen Jack, if this doesn’t work… | 听着杰克, 如果这次不成功… |
[29:24] | Hey, come on, it’s a cake walk. | 嘿,拜托,这只是个小手术啊 |
[29:26] | It hurts to talk, will you shut up for a second? | 我说话时很痛苦的,你可不可以先安静一下? |
[29:31] | I wanna be cremated. | 如果我死后我想要被火葬 |
[29:34] | I don’t want there to be anything left of that thing inside me. | 我不想让那个在我体内的东西能够遗留下来 |
[29:38] | You make sure, all right? | 你要办到,好吗? |
[29:40] | Look, can we not talk about this? | 听着,我们可不可以不要谈这个? |
[29:42] | When am I gonna talk about it Jack, | 那我该什么时候谈呢,杰克 |
[29:45] | this could be my last conversation? | 这可能是我最后一次谈话的机会了? |
[29:47] | Oh for crying out loud, it’s not your last conversation. | 天啊,这绝不是你最后一次谈话 |
[29:52] | Hey, I spoke to the Doc, he told me the odds. | 我已经和医生谈过了,他把几率都告诉我了 |
[29:56] | Don’t give me any crap. | 别跟我来那一套 |
[29:58] | Okay, it’s our last conversation. | 好吧,这是我们的最后一次谈话 |
[30:01] | Your gonna be off on some other planet anyway. | 不管怎么说,你也将会去别的星球了 |
[30:04] | Yeah,P3A575. | 是的,P3A575 |
[30:07] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[30:10] | This was gonna be my first real command. | 这是我第一次真正指挥 |
[30:14] | I was looking forward to it. | 我一直很期待的 |
[30:16] | You still can, Charlie. | 你还是机会的,查理 |
[30:19] | They got me all tied up here. | 他们把我捆在这里了 |
[30:23] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[30:31] | I want you to know, no matter what happens, | 我要让你知道,不管发生什么事 |
[30:36] | it was an honour to serve with you. | 能够和你共事是我的荣幸 |
[30:45] | Listen, I gotta ask you something. It’s not easy for me. | 听着,有件事我很想问你可是很难开口 |
[30:49] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[30:54] | If you don’t make it… | 如果你没撑下去… |
[30:58] | can I have your stereo? | 你的音响能给我吗? |
[31:02] | What. | 什么 |
[31:07] | It hurts to laugh. | 我笑的时候会痛 |
[31:11] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[31:13] | Never better. | 从来没那么好过 |
[31:30] | I’ve held back on the use of anaesthetic until it can be administered | 我打算先保留麻醉剂的使用,一直到它能够 |
[31:33] | to both patient and creature simultaneously. | 同时影响到病人跟那个生物之后再继续 |
[31:38] | Major Kawalsky, we’re going to begin the operation. | 卡瓦斯基少校,我们要开始进行手术了 |
[31:42] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[31:44] | I wanna say something. | 我想说句话 |
[31:47] | General Hammond, sir. | 哈蒙德将军,长官 |
[31:49] | I’m here son. | 我在这里,孩子 |
[31:51] | If this doesn’t work, I want you to give the order. | 如果这次手术不成功的话,我希望你下令 |
[31:56] | I wanna wake up as me or not at all. | 我醒过来时,如果不是我自己那我就不想再醒过来了 |
[32:04] | You have my word, son. | 我向你保证,孩子 |
[32:09] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[32:19] | Injecting anaesthetic. | 注射麻醉剂 |
[32:25] | All right. Start the clock. | 好的,现在开始计时 |
[32:31] | I’m making the first incision. | 我正在做第一个切口 |
[32:41] | Separating the primary ganglia | 现在正在分离 |
[32:44] | attaching the parasite to the spinal cord now. | 连接寄生体和脊椎的最主要的神经中枢 |
[32:49] | It’s coming away more easily than I’d hoped. | 它比我预期的要容易 |
[32:52] | Must be the anaesthetic. | 一定是麻醉剂起作用了 |
[32:55] | At least it’s going well. | 至少一切顺利 |
[32:57] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[32:59] | If we can reverse what’s happened to the Major, | 如果我们能救活少校, |
[33:02] | then there’s still a chance for Sha’re. | 那么莎瑞就有希望了 |
[33:03] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[33:05] | The ganglia are still constricting periodically | 神经中枢还在做周期性的收缩 |
[33:12] | Obviously there still seems to be some sign of life in this symbiote. | 很明显的,这个寄生体还活着 |
[33:18] | I don’t know how. Scissors. | 我不知道原因.. 剪刀 |
[33:29] | There are thin filaments extending up and into the brain. | 有细小的单纤维衍生到了脑里 |
[33:33] | I’m going to sever them. | 我要把它们切断 |
[33:43] | Hold him still! | 帮我按着他! |
[33:45] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[33:49] | I don’t know sir, I don’t think it was anything I did. | 我不知道,长官,我想与我无关吧 |
[33:53] | I’d like to proceed. | 我想继续 |
[33:55] | How much longer? | 还需要多久? |
[33:57] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[34:03] | Almost. | 快了 |
[34:18] | I’m taking it out now. | 我现在把它拿出来了 |
[34:35] | I think we did it. | 我想我们成功了 |
[34:39] | Close for me. | 替我缝合 |
[34:41] | Well done everyone. | 各位,干的好 |
[34:49] | That’s right Dorothy. It was all a dream. | 没事了,老弟,那只是一场梦 |
[34:52] | Can you move your fingers. Toes.? | 你的手指能动吗? 脚指呢? |
[34:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[35:00] | Congratulations Major, you’ve already exceeded my wildest expectations. | 恭喜你,少校,你现在的情况已经超出我最大的期望了 |
[35:09] | Thirsty. | 我好渴 |
[35:17] | Here. Easy big fella. You’re not drinking for two any more. | 来 慢点,你不再是为了两个人而喝了 |
[35:23] | I made it. | 我成功了 |
[35:25] | See, I told you. Piece of cake. | 看,我不是告诉过你,很简单的嘛 |
[35:32] | I heard the operation was a complete success, sir. Congratulations. | 长官,我听说手术很成功,恭喜你了 |
[35:36] | And I have my orders to return to Langley. | 而我现在必须奉令回兰里市去 |
[35:38] | Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out. | 你出去的时候,小心别撞到门 |
[35:40] | With Teal’c, sir, I have his travel orders as well. | 我要带走提亚克, 长官, 我还接到了他的旅行命令 |
[35:44] | You do realise without his co operation in finding an anaesthetic, | 你也了解,如果没有他的合作来找到麻醉剂 |
[35:46] | the operation might have been a failure. | 这次手术就可能已经失败了 |
[35:49] | I think we owe him something for that. | 我觉得我们欠他一个人情 |
[35:50] | Unfortunately, Teal’c is now carrying the only | 不幸的是, 提亚克身上有唯一一个活着的勾阿呜可供研究 |
[35:52] | living Goa’uld available for study and we do need to study it, sir, | 我们需要研究它,长官 |
[35:54] | make no mistake on that. | 这点请不要犯错 |
[35:57] | These aliens are possibly the greatest threat this country has ever known. | 这些外星人可能是本国遇到过的最大的威胁 |
[36:00] | I’m well aware of the threat, Colonel. | 我了解这些威胁,上校 |
[36:02] | This facility is the front line. It’s the reason this command exists. | 这个机构是最前线的,这就是这个指挥所存在的理由 |
[36:06] | We just go about things differently around here. | 只不过我们这儿的行事风格不太一样 |
[36:09] | I see.. | 我懂了.. |
[36:12] | well, I’ll make the transport arrangements in the morning. | 好吧,我明天早上再安排旅程 |
[36:14] | You do that. | 你去安排吧 |
[36:21] | Anyway, Colonel Kennedy’s probably gonna want to take it with him. | 总之呢,肯尼迪上校可能要把他一起带走 |
[36:24] | so if you wanna see it once before… | 所以如果你想再见见他,那么… |
[36:26] | Are you talking about that thing in my head? | 你是说我头里的那个东西吗? |
[36:28] | Daniel thinks it’s fascinating. | 丹尼尔说它很有趣 |
[36:30] | I just thought you might wanna see it. | 我只是觉得你可能想看看它 |
[36:32] | Nooo, thanks. | 不,谢谢 |
[36:34] | Hey, I just heard. They’re shipping Teal’c out to Langley. | 喂,我刚听说了,他们想把提亚克带到兰里市去 |
[36:37] | – Kennedy’s taking him with him. – What? What for? | – 肯尼迪要带他一起走 – 什么? 为什么? |
[36:40] | Study. That’s Kennedy’s word. | 做研究,那是肯尼迪说的 |
[36:42] | Right. Like a damn lab rat. | 是的,就像只可怜的实验老鼠 |
[36:44] | Apparently Kennedy’s ethics are selective. | 很显然,肯尼迪的道德伦理是有选择性的 |
[36:53] | Listen, in case the Colonel can’t talk him out of it, | 听着,如果上校不能让他改变主意 |
[36:56] | I’d like a minute alone with Teal’c before they ship him out. | 我想在他们把提亚克带走前和他单独见次面 |
[36:59] | He helped get me through this. | 是他帮助我渡过难关的 |
[37:01] | I gotta thank him. | 我得谢谢他 |
[37:03] | Okay, I think that can be arranged. | 好的,这点我可以安排 |
[37:17] | Hey, come on over here. | 喂,过来 |
[37:20] | Let me shake hands with the man who helped save my life. | 让我和我的救命恩人握个手 |
[37:33] | I’d like a minute alone with my friend. | 我想和我的朋友单独相处一会儿 |
[37:39] | I’ll make it an order, does that make you feel better? | 这是命令,这样让你们好过些了吧? |
[37:56] | Jaffa! What they removed was merely a dead husk. | 贾法! 他们拿掉的只不过是个区壳 |
[38:00] | I had already become one with the host. | 我已经和宿主合而为一了 |
[38:03] | I give you this chance: | 我再给你一次机会 |
[38:05] | Serve me and you may live. | 听命于我,我就让你活下去 |
[38:11] | I will not. | 我不会听命于你的 |
[38:13] | Then die. | 那就死吧 |
[38:30] | Colonel, I’m doing everything I can. | 上校,我已经尽我所能了 |
[38:32] | So because he wasn’t born on this particular planet, | 难道因为他不是在这个特别的星球上出生的, |
[38:36] | he doesn’t have any rights any more, is that it. | 他就没有任何权利了,是吗? |
[38:38] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[38:42] | Major! | 少校! |
[39:01] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[39:06] | The Goa’uld has won. It’s taken control of him. | 那个勾阿呜赢了,它已经控制了他 |
[39:09] | -How?. -It deceived us. | – 怎么会? – 它骗过了我们 |
[39:35] | Jaffa! Kal Shak! | 贾法! 卡 夏! |
[39:37] | You cannot pass. | 你不能过去 |
[39:42] | -What? -He set the co-ordinates for Chulak. | – 怎么回事? – 他设定了去恰拉可的坐标 |
[39:53] | He set the auto destruct sequence on the failsafe. | 他在安全装置上启动了自毁程序 |
[39:55] | How’d he have the code? | 他怎么会有密码? |
[39:56] | I don’t know but I need two ranking officers to override and you’re it. | 我不知道,但我需要两个官员来撤消密码,你就是其中之一 |
[40:18] | All right that did it. Open the blast doors. | 好了,打开防爆炸门 |
[40:25] | Teal’c! Hold him there! | 提亚克! 把他留在那里! |
[40:31] | Shut it down! Now! | 把它关上!马上! |
[41:12] | He was your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[41:16] | My friend died on the table. | 我的朋友在手术台上就已经死了 |
[41:37] | If anything, the fact that he knew how to set the auto destruct code | 如果有什么的话,他知道设定自毁程序密码的这个事实 |
[41:40] | proves there’s hope for Sha’re and Skaara. | 证明了莎瑞和史卡拉还是有希望的 |
[41:43] | How? | 怎么说? |
[41:44] | Cause only Kawalsky could have known that code. | 因为只有卡瓦斯基知道密码 |
[41:46] | So something of the host must survive? | 也就是说,宿主的意识有一部分还存在? |
[41:54] | Oh absolutely. That’s good to hear…. | 当然,那真是个好消息…. |
[41:58] | Oh anytime Sir, you just come on down, we’d be glad to have you. | 任何时间,长官,如果你想来的话,我们都会欢迎你的 |
[42:03] | Well hell Sir, he’s right here, why don’t you tell him yourself. | 长官,他刚刚就在这里,你为什么不自己跟他说 |
[42:07] | I’m sure he’d like to hear it from you. | 我确定他希望从你口中得知 |
[42:11] | Yes, Mr President? | 是的,总统先生? |
[42:14] | Yes, Sir. | 是的,长官 |
[42:15] | Colonel O’Neill, is SG-1 ready to ship out? | 欧尼尔上校, SG-1准备好出发了吗? |
[42:18] | We are, Sir. | 准备好了,长官 |
[42:19] | Then you have a go for a standard recon mission on P3575. | 那你们可以开始在P3575上的初步侦查任务了 |
[42:22] | Yes, Sir. | 是的,长官 |
[42:27] | Reporting as ordered. | 奉令报到 |
[42:29] | -Sir… it’s sir. | 长官… 是长官 |
[42:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[42:33] | Welcome aboard son. | 欢迎上船,孩子 |
[42:37] | The MALP reports conditions on the planet are favourable. | 移动分析探测仪回报了星球上的气象很好 |
[42:46] | Well? | 怎么样? |