时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Give them strength, Lord! | 神啊,请给他们力量! |
[00:11] | Let their hearts beat as one. | 让他们的心跳,能够合而为一 |
[00:41] | And, who might this be, Daniel? | 丹尼尔,这个雕像是谁啊? |
[00:42] | I’m not sure… | 我不确定… |
[00:44] | maybe early Greek, but I don’t recognize the god form. | 也许是古希腊神,可是我不认识他 |
[01:09] | Sorry…we, we…we didn’t mean to scare anyone. | 对不起…我们不是故意要吓人 |
[01:14] | You are not Pelops. | 你…你们不是派洛斯 |
[01:16] | No, no, uh, you mean him? | 不,不是,呃,你是指“他”? |
[01:17] | Uh, no, we’re, we’re visitors…friends. | 呃,不,我们是,我们是访客,是朋友 |
[01:23] | Husband, the child is near…please… | 老公…孩子快出来了…拜托 |
[01:29] | The midwife is gone, I do not know the birthing mysteries… | 接生婆不在了,我并不知道生产的奥秘… |
[01:33] | and the village is too far. Please…help us. | 而且村子又远,拜托,帮助我们 |
[01:39] | What? Don’t look at me, I don’t know what to do. | 干嘛? 不要看我,我又不知道怎么做 |
[02:49] | Stargate.SG1-s01e07.Brief.Candle | |
[02:57] | Push, push…push. | 用力,用力…用力 |
[03:02] | You’re doing just fine. | 做的很好 |
[03:03] | Where did you learn how to do this? | 你在哪儿学到这些的? |
[03:05] | Uh, on a dig in the Yucatan. | 呃,在尤卡坦州(墨西哥)的时候 |
[03:07] | Um, after the first one, | 接生完第一个, |
[03:09] | I made friends with the local mid-wives and they taught me a lot. | 我与当地的产婆交起朋友来,他们教了我很多 |
[03:11] | How many babies have you delivered? | 你接生过几个孩子了? |
[03:14] | Uh…two…uh, counting today. | 呃…两个…呃,包括今天的. |
[03:40] | Alekos… | 亚里寇斯… |
[03:43] | it’s a boy. | 是个男孩. |
[03:45] | Hey, congratulations. | 嘿,恭喜你了 |
[03:47] | May he grow strong and bring you honor. | 愿他健康强壮,并带给你荣耀 |
[03:53] | You never cease to amaze me with all your talents. | 丹尼尔,你的多才多艺永远叫人意外 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[04:00] | Wow, this…place is incredible. | 哇,这些地方真不可思议 |
[04:04] | It’s like we just stepped into the citadel at Mycenae. | 就好像是…走进迈锡尼(希腊南部古城)的城堡 |
[04:08] | I thought you said it was Greek? | 你刚才不是说希腊吗? |
[04:10] | Oh,the Mycenae was an ancient city in the southern Peloponnesus region. | 啊,迈锡尼是在伯罗奔尼撒流域南部的一个古城 |
[04:15] | – Where’s that? – Greece. | – 那是哪里? – 希腊 |
[04:17] | Why do I do that? | 我干嘛问啊? |
[04:18] | Wait, I don’t think you should be walking right now, I mean… | 等等,你现在还不应该起来走动 |
[04:20] | Shouldn’t you be resting? Daniel, shouldn’t she… | 你不应该休息一下吗?丹尼尔,她是不是… |
[04:23] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好,我很好 |
[04:25] | We wish for you all to be the first to see… | 我们希望你们是第一个看到的… |
[04:33] | – A birthmark. – A tri-point. | – 一个胎记 – 一个三角形 |
[04:36] | It will bring him luck. | 这会给他带来好运的 |
[04:41] | I would call him Daniel, | 我想取名叫他丹尼尔 |
[04:43] | to honor the stranger who birthed him. | 来纪念为他接生的陌生人 |
[04:45] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 喔,你不必这样做 |
[04:46] | May we offer you the hospitality of our village? | 我们可以请你们到村子里去做客吗? |
[04:49] | Well, that’d be nice. | 喔,那太好了 |
[04:50] | Who are you folks? | 你们都是些什么人? |
[04:53] | We are the Chosen. | 我们是被拣选的 |
[04:56] | Where do the gods reside? | 你们的神住在哪里? |
[05:00] | Doesn’t everyone know? | 大家不是都知道吗? |
[05:04] | In the sky…of course. | 在天上啊,对吧 |
[05:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:10] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子了 |
[05:15] | Look at this. What a lovely child, lovely child. | 好耶…恭喜你…太好了,恭喜.是啊,好可爱喔 |
[05:25] | Look at these people. | 看看这些人 |
[05:27] | I guess they’ve never hear the word “Unattractive” Here. | 我想他们好像从来就没有听过”不迷人”这个字眼 |
[05:31] | They all look as healthy as a Jaffa. | 他们看起来都像贾珐一样健康 |
[05:34] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是件好事,对吧? |
[05:36] | I don’t see anyone who looks like they’re over 40. | 我看不到任何超过四十岁的人 |
[05:53] | Um…do things feel a little…”off” Here? | 嗯…这里是不是…有点“反常”? |
[05:57] | Are you crazy? It’s a paradise. | 你疯了? 这简直是天堂啊 |
[05:58] | Yeah, sure, have an apple. What could happen? | 是,我知道,她要干嘛? |
[06:03] | I am Kynthia. Welcome to our village. | 我叫肯希雅.欢迎到我们村子 |
[06:07] | Thank you… | 谢谢… |
[06:09] | Jack O’Neill. | 杰克欧尼尔 |
[06:29] | It is pleasing? | 你还喜欢吗? |
[06:31] | Very. | 棒极了. |
[06:35] | – You should have some. – It is only for you. | – 你也来吃一块吧 – 只有你能吃 |
[06:41] | Only for me? | 只有我能吃? |
[06:45] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[06:54] | It is only for you. | 这是只为你准备的. |
[06:56] | I think you have a fan, Colonel. | 上校,有人看上你了 |
[06:59] | I believe this woman wishes to spend time with O’Neill. | 我相信她想跟欧尼尔共度些时间 |
[07:03] | Thank you, Teal’c. | 谢了,提亚克 |
[07:08] | This place must be loaded with artifacts. | 这地方一定充满了遗物 |
[07:10] | That statue in there, for example, | 譬如那里面的雕像 |
[07:11] | must be the Mycenaean hero, Pelops, | 一定是迈锡尼人的英雄派洛斯 |
[07:14] | who fought from his winged chariot, hurling lightning bolts. | 他驾驶轻便马车,投掷闪电来作战 |
[07:18] | Poetic way to describe a Goa’uld Death Glider. | 这样形容勾阿邬死神还真诗情画意 |
[07:20] | Yeah, probably. | 也许是吧 |
[07:22] | These people are obviously not laborers. | 这些人显然不是劳工 |
[07:25] | I must wonder why a Goa’uld would bring them to this planet. | 我很好奇勾阿邬为什么带他们来这个星球 |
[07:28] | Perhaps it was a good Goa’uld. | 也许那是好的勾阿邬 |
[07:34] | Right ! Like there is such a thing. | 是啊! 怎么可能有这种事啊 |
[07:38] | I did not intend for my statement to be humorous. | 我说这句话不是想逗人发笑 |
[07:42] | Trust me, they weren’t. | 相信我,那不好笑 |
[07:46] | Hello, girls… | 哈��,姑娘们… |
[07:49] | Uh, Colonel? Where’re you going? Hello? | 上校,你要去哪儿?哈��? |
[07:52] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[09:01] | Unto ever man the creator gives 100 blissful days. | 创造者会给予每个人一百个幸福的日子 |
[09:05] | It is a sin not to celebrate each and every one. | 如果不去庆祝而且欢度每一天的话是一种罪恶喔 |
[09:09] | A hundred day celebration? | 一百天的庆祝活动? |
[09:12] | Guess we should pace ourselves. | 我们动作最好快点 |
[09:31] | What, exactly, just happened? | 这怎么回事? |
[09:51] | Kynthia? | 肯希雅? |
[10:25] | Um…what happened? | 嗯…怎么回事啊? |
[10:28] | To them or…you? | 你是说他们…还是…你啊? |
[10:32] | We’ll talk about that later. | 这我们待会儿再谈 |
[10:33] | I’ve seen parties end abruptly, but never like this. | 我看过突然结束的派对,但从来不像这样 |
[10:37] | They all just…collapsed. | 他们全都…昏过去了 |
[10:40] | It happened just as the sun set. | 太阳一下山就这样 |
[10:42] | Kynthia did the same thing. | 肯希雅的情形也是一样 |
[10:46] | What is it? Some kind of sleeping sickness? What? | 这是某种的睡病还是什么状况? |
[10:49] | There’s no sign of fever or pain, | 没有发烧或痛苦现象 |
[10:50] | breathing’s shallow, heartbeat’s slow but regular. | 呼吸浅,心跳慢但是规律 |
[10:55] | A disease can’t affect everyone all at once. | 疾病不可能会同时影响每个人的 |
[10:58] | It seems to be nothing more than a deep state of sleep. | 这看来只是沉睡的一种状态 |
[11:02] | Now…how about you? | 好…那你呢? |
[11:05] | Let’s just stick to the matter at hand. | 我们现在先专注于眼前的事情 |
[11:08] | How does an entire village pass out? | 怎么会整个村子的人都昏迷呢? |
[11:11] | Something in the food? | 是食物问题吗? |
[11:15] | We all partook of the same food. | 我们也吃了相同的食物 |
[11:17] | Except for that cake. | 除了那个蛋糕 |
[11:21] | Which was “Only for you”. | 就是那个…”只有你才可以吃的” |
[11:29] | Damn, she drugged me. | 可恶,她对我下药 |
[11:35] | Oh…he’s still feeling the effects of the drug. | 啊…他受了药效的影响 |
[11:38] | – No…I’m just a little tired. – Colonel? | – 不…只是有点疲倦 – 上校? |
[11:42] | From now on, we stick to rations. | 现在开始我们只吃口粮 |
[11:48] | No fever, shallow breathing, | 没发烧,呼吸浅 |
[11:50] | slow heartbeat…just like the others. | 心跳慢.就跟其它人一样 |
[11:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[12:16] | Hey, Colonel…how you feeling? | 嘿,上校…你觉的怎么样? |
[12:20] | Hung over… | 好像宿醉未醒… |
[12:22] | …but okay. | …不过还好 |
[12:24] | Gettin’ any answers out here? | 找出答案没有? |
[12:30] | No. They all act as if what happened last night was normal. | 没有.他们好像觉得昨天晚上很正常 |
[12:32] | They party until sundown. Then they fall asleep, | 他们玩乐直到黄昏.然后睡觉. |
[12:35] | and they wake when the sun rises. | 然后在日出的时候才醒过来. |
[12:36] | I’d like an explanation. | 我要一个解释. |
[12:39] | Daniel, get back to that temple. See what you can find out. | 丹尼尔,回到神庙去.看看能查出什么 |
[12:42] | Take Teal’c with you. | 让提亚克跟你一块儿去 |
[12:43] | Come on. | 快去. |
[12:46] | Carter… | 卡特… |
[12:48] | keep asking questions out here. | 尽量去打听打听… |
[12:59] | He is the creator…Pelops, the giver of days. | 他就是创造者…派洛斯,他给予我们日子 |
[13:03] | This was his home when he lived among us. | 他跟我们同住的时候就住在这里 |
[13:05] | We keep it as it was then and will do so until he returns. | 我们一直保持原样而且会继续等到他来 |
[13:08] | – And when will that be? – Well, that is a mystery. | – 那是什么时候? – 这就是个谜了 |
[13:11] | Until it is revealed, | 在揭开谜底之前 |
[13:13] | it is the duty of the Chosen to rejoice and wait. | 被拣选人的责任就是要欢乐而且等待 |
[13:16] | Why are your people called the Chosen? | 为什么称为被拣选的? |
[13:19] | My ancestors were so beloved by Pelops that… | 派洛斯他非常的…喜欢我的祖先 |
[13:22] | he fashioned this garden for us. | 他为我们塑造了这个乐园 |
[13:26] | It is said… | 据说是… |
[13:28] | he chose us and brought us here from beyond the stars. | 他从星际外,拣选了我们而且带我们来这个地方 |
[13:31] | Are there any writings of your history? | 你们的历史有任何文字吗? |
[13:33] | “Writings”? I do not know this word. | “文字”? 我没有听过这个字眼 |
[13:39] | …more of this. | …更多这个 |
[13:43] | Writings. Do you know what this is? | 文字,你知道这什么吗? |
[13:46] | It is of Pelops. | 那个是派洛斯的 |
[13:47] | It is Goa’uld… an obscure dialect. | 那是勾阿邬的一种难解的术语 |
[13:54] | Why didn’t you tell me that before? | 你以前怎么没跟我说? |
[13:57] | You never before inquired. | 你从来没有问过我 |
[13:59] | Well…you call it Goa’uld. | 你称它…勾阿邬 |
[14:02] | Um, I call it linear “A” Script. | 而我呢,我叫它细长书写体 |
[14:06] | We found pictographics like this in ancient Greece and ancient Cretan, | 我们在古希腊跟古克雷顿发现相类似的象形文字 |
[14:09] | but we never completely deciphered this form. | 可是从来没有完全解开这个文字 |
[14:11] | The symbols are a sequence. | 这些符号是一种顺序 |
[14:13] | What, like a…combination? | 你是指…组合? |
[14:17] | What is a combination? | 什么是组合? |
[14:19] | Well, it’s a sequence of symbols or motions… | 那是符号的次序或移动… |
[14:39] | – Can you read this? – I believe I can. | – 你能看懂这个? – 我想我可以 |
[14:42] | It seems to be some sort of record, | 这似乎是某种纪录 |
[14:46] | an archaic dialect. | 一种古代的术语 |
[14:49] | Very difficult to decipher. | 要解开非常困难 |
[14:56] | Come on, I want to show you something. | 我要给你看这个东西 |
[14:59] | Okay, I-I’m coming. | 好,我来了 |
[15:07] | Hi. I found this shell this morning and, | 嗨,我今天早上发现这个贝壳 |
[15:10] | uh, I thought maybe Daniel might like it. | 呃,我想丹尼或许会喜欢 |
[15:12] | He can use it as a rattle. | 他可以拿来玩 |
[15:14] | You want to give it to him for me? | 你可以替我拿给他吗? |
[15:16] | Oh, you can do so yourself. | 啊,你自己拿给他吧 |
[15:18] | This is Daniel. | 它就是丹尼尔 |
[15:20] | No, no, I meant the baby. | 不…我是说宝宝 |
[15:22] | This is baby Daniel. | 这就是丹尼尔宝宝 |
[15:33] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[15:35] | that’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[15:37] | Do you not have children who change and-and grow? | 你们难道没有长大会改变的孩子吗? |
[15:40] | Well, yeah, sure we do…but not like that. | 我们当然有了,但是不像这样 |
[15:43] | Thetyes, how old is that boy? | 瑟提丝,那孩子多大了? |
[15:48] | That is Phillippos. He is 12. | 他是菲力普斯,他12了 |
[15:53] | – Okay, well, he’s a little big for 12 years old, but… – Years… | – 好,他对12岁来说稍大了点,但.. – 12“岁”? |
[15:55] | what are “Years”? | 岁…岁是什么啊? |
[15:57] | Uh, well…uh, I-I guess it would be a little different for each planet, | 呃,我想每个星球的说法都不一样 |
[15:59] | but a year is basically the time it takes for the globe… | 但基本上星球绕着太阳的轨道 |
[16:03] | to complete one orbit around the sun. | 转一圈就算一年 |
[16:05] | Right…let’s just keep this simple, okay? | 好,让我来简单说明一下 |
[16:07] | Where we come from, | 我们的家乡呢 |
[16:09] | there are 365 days in one year. | 一年当中有365天 |
[16:12] | No, no…we have no such counting of time on Argos. | 不…我们阿格斯星球没有这种算法 |
[16:16] | Phillippos is 12 days old. | 菲力普斯是12天大 |
[16:23] | – How old are you? – Twenty-one days. | – 那…那你多大? – 21天 |
[16:27] | And, uh…Kynthia? | 那…肯希雅呢? |
[16:32] | Thirty-one days. | 31天 |
[16:42] | I think Pelops brought humans here to be lab rats. | 我想是派洛斯带人类到这儿来当实验品 |
[16:46] | From what we’ve been able to translate so far… | 从我们目前所翻译出来的… |
[16:49] | he wanted to know how humans evolve, | 他想知道人类会怎么进化 |
[16:50] | so he shortened the life span… | 所以他缩短人生… |
[16:54] | to about 1/250th of normal. | 为正常的…两百五十分之一 |
[16:57] | So, instead of having to wait a hundred thousand years | 所以他不必等上数十万年 |
[16:59] | to see how human physiology evolves, | 去看人类的生理是怎么演化的 |
[17:02] | – …he could do it in a hundred? – That is correct. | – 只要一百年就知道了? – 非常正确 |
[17:06] | Pelops wanted to determine | 派洛斯想知道 |
[17:07] | what the human host body would become in the future, | 人类寄主的身体未来会怎么样 |
[17:10] | and perhaps accelerate the process. | 也许他加速了进展过程 |
[17:13] | How did he do it? Was it genetic alteration? | 他怎么做到的?那不是基因改造吗? |
[17:16] | We do not know. It is an archaic dialect. | 我们并不知道,那是一种古代术语 |
[17:23] | daniel ? | 丹尼尔? |
[17:26] | Okay…I didn’t want to say this ’til I was absolutely sure but… | 好吧…在没有完全确定之前我还不想说…但是… |
[17:30] | I think he may have created some kind of virus… | 我想他可能发明了某种病毒… |
[17:37] | and viruses are often spread through bodily contact. | 而…病毒通常是经由身体接触传染的 |
[17:42] | Some are and some are airborne… | 有些是,有些是空气传染 |
[17:44] | But I think that this one isn’t. | 但是我认为这一种病不是 |
[17:47] | What has drawn you to this conclusion? | 你怎么会有这种结论? |
[17:49] | Because only one of us passed out last night, and that was Jack. | 昨天晚上我们当中只有一个人昏睡,那就是杰克 |
[18:02] | You have to give them credit for one thing…they do enjoy life. | 你得为一件事赞美他们…他们的确会享受人生 |
[18:06] | Perhaps it is because they do not have much life to enjoy. | 也许因为他们没有多少人生能享受 |
[18:10] | Great! So now what you’re telling me is this virus – which, | 好极了! 所以你们是在跟我说. |
[18:11] | by the way, I do not have – | 也就是说,我并没有感染的这种病毒 |
[18:14] | …is deadly? | …是会致命的 |
[18:15] | Well, if the kids age five years in five days, | 如果五天的孩子会像是五岁 |
[18:18] | what happens when they reach 100 days? | 那么他们一百天的时候会怎么样呢? |
[18:21] | Colonel? Colonel? | 上校? 上校? |
[18:34] | I guess it wasn’t the cake. | 我猜不是因为蛋糕 |
[18:36] | Maybe it was your physical contact with Kynthia. | 也许是你跟肯希雅的接触 |
[18:40] | Get back to Earth, Captain. Figure this thing out. | 上尉,回地球去,搞清楚这件事,去 |
[19:03] | Tell me you brought the blood back in sealed containers. | 上尉,你是用密封容器带回血液的吧? |
[19:05] | Yeah, of course I did. What is it? | 我当然有密封,那是什么? |
[19:08] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[19:10] | First I ran a routine check for antibodies…nothing. | 我先对抗体做了例行检查,没事 |
[19:13] | So then I thought, all right, | 然后我想,好吧, |
[19:14] | maybe this alien bug found a way to hide from the immune system, | 也许这种外星病毒有办法躲在免疫系统 |
[19:17] | so I ran a protein analysis. Take a look at what I found. | 所以我分析了蛋白质.看看我发现了什么 |
[19:25] | All right, these are the blood samples you brought back. | 好,这是你带回来的血液样本 |
[19:28] | Now, look at the strange particulate in there. | 你看那里奇怪的微粒状 |
[19:31] | So that’s from one of the Argosians? | 那是阿格斯人的血? |
[19:36] | – Now…that’s from Colonel O’Neill. – Wow…what is it? | – 好,这是欧尼尔上校的 – 哇…那是什么? |
[19:39] | Something we don’t have a word for…yet. | 是种现在还没有名字的东西 |
[19:43] | Well, how come the Colonel has way more of it than the Argosians? | 那…那为什么上校的比阿格斯人的还多呢? |
[19:45] | Maybe because he started out older than they did… | 也许他比阿格斯人年纪都要大… |
[19:48] | sort of like a-a head start for whatever this thing is. | 就像是先让他起跑之类的吧 |
[19:53] | – I’d better wake up General Hammond. – Yeah. | – 我最好叫醒哈蒙将军. – 对 |
[20:01] | Jack! Carter’s comin’ back! | 杰克! 卡特回来了! |
[20:08] | Jack ! | 杰克 |
[20:32] | Welcome back, Captain. | 欢迎回来,上尉. |
[20:36] | So, what did you find out? | 你发现了什么? |
[20:39] | Come on now, don’t keep the elderly waiting. It’s rude. | 快啊,别让老年人等太久.这很没礼貌 |
[20:47] | Uh, it isn’t a virus. | 那不是病毒 |
[20:49] | All right…what is it? | 好吧,那是什么? |
[20:51] | Well, Dr. Fraiser and I came up empty. | 费瑞兹医生跟我都没结论 |
[20:53] | She’s still working on it…but it’s gonna take time. | 她还在研究中,但这需要一点时间 |
[20:56] | Time…is something these people don’t have, Captain. | 上尉,这些人最缺乏的就是时间 |
[21:00] | – Nor do I. – Colonel, there’s something else. | – 我也一样 – 上校,还有一件事 |
[21:04] | You’re blood sample showed way more organisms compared to the Argosians. | 你的血液和阿格斯人的比起来,含有更多的有机体 |
[21:08] | – How many more? – Maybe on the level of a hundred times more… | – 多多少? – 也许比他们多上一百倍… |
[21:12] | and they are multiplying. | 而且还在增加中 |
[21:15] | Which means? | 这表示…? |
[21:17] | It-it means the organism – or what ever it is -… | 这表示有机体或者不管那是什么东西 |
[21:20] | seems to be compensating for your natural age. | 都会抵销你实际上的年龄 |
[21:22] | You’ve already lived way longer than anyone… | 你已经活的比有这种… |
[21:25] | with this, for lack of a better word, disease, ever should. | 怪东西的任何人都还要久了 |
[21:28] | Cut to it, Captain. | 说重点,上尉 |
[21:32] | At the rate your changing, | 照你改变的速度 |
[21:35] | by the end of two weeks, | 两个礼拜之后 |
[21:37] | you’ll be the equivalent of 100 years old. | 你就会等于是一个百岁的人瑞 |
[21:41] | So, in two weeks I’ll be dead? | 那我两个礼拜后会死��? |
[21:43] | Not if I can help it. | 有我在就不会 |
[21:47] | – I’d like to set up a lab here. – Negative, Captain. | – 我要在这里设一个实验室 – 不行,上尉 |
[21:52] | We may be able to retard the aging process long enough… | 我们也许能延缓增龄的速度… |
[21:56] | to find a cure. | 并且同时找到解药 |
[21:58] | I want you to pack up and head back to Earth. | 我要你们打包回到地球上去 |
[22:01] | Now. All of you. | 越快越好,你们全部回去 |
[22:02] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[22:04] | We’re not gonna bring another disease back through that ‘gate. | 我们绝对不能由星际之门带新的疾病回去 |
[22:08] | I will remain here, with O’Neill. | 那让我留下来陪欧尼尔 |
[22:11] | I cannot be affected by…whatever this is. | 不管它是什么,我都不会感染 |
[22:15] | I don’t need company. I need a cure… | 我需要的不是同伴而是解药 |
[22:19] | and Daniel needs help translating that Goa’uld tablet thing. | 丹尼尔翻译的那些勾阿邬文字需要你的帮忙 |
[22:22] | – It might hold the answer. – Jack… | – 那可能有答案 – 杰克… |
[22:24] | And don’t you dare say good bye… | 我不准你们说再见… |
[22:27] | because you damn will better be coming back…soon. | 因为你们最好能快点回来,懂吗? |
[22:35] | Now, get outta here. All of you. | 现在离开吧,全都走 |
[22:48] | Oh my God… | 我的天啊… |
[22:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:54] | They’re not multiplying. They’re replicating. | 他们不是在繁殖,而是在复制 |
[22:58] | – What’s the difference? – Living organism multiply, | – 这有什么不同? – 活的有机体会繁殖 |
[23:02] | machines replicate. | 机器才会复制 |
[23:04] | Machines inside the body? How is that possible? | 身体里有机器? 那怎么可能? |
[23:08] | They’re molecular devices that take atomic particles from… | 他们是分子装置… |
[23:10] | their environment and use them to make more of themselves. | 然后从他们的环境中取得次原子来制造更多的自己 |
[23:14] | You’re talking nanotechnology… | 你说的是纳米科技… |
[23:16] | – You know anything about that? – No. | – 你对这方面了解吗? – 不 |
[23:19] | Yes. When I was at the Pentagon, | 我懂,我在五角大厦的时候 |
[23:22] | I worked for a year with a group that studied nanotechnology. | 我跟研究纳米科技的小组共事了一年 |
[23:25] | We were looking at it for a lot of different uses. | 这种科技运用到许多方面 |
[23:27] | One of them was medicine… | 其中之一是制药… |
[23:28] | creating artificial immune systems, | 像是制造人工的免疫系统 |
[23:30] | repairing individual cells, | 修复单独的细胞 |
[23:32] | even manipulating DNA to stop the aging process. | 甚至调节DNA来阻止老化的过程 |
[23:35] | It sounds like Pelops succeeded in what you were experimenting with, | 听起来像是派洛斯成功地完成了你们的实验 |
[23:38] | only in reverse. Nice guy. | 只是目的相反,好家伙 |
[23:50] | What’re you lookin’ at? | 你看什么看? |
[23:52] | Think you’re hot stuff, | 能把六百万光年远的人搞成这样, |
[23:56] | doing this to me from six billion light years away? | 你觉得很行吗? |
[23:58] | Can you really talk to the great Pelops? | 你真的能够跟伟大的派洛斯说话吗? |
[24:00] | Sure…why not? | 当然…有什么不可以? |
[24:02] | Just a piece of rock. | 他只是一座石像 |
[24:06] | Not so great, anyway. | 一点都不伟大 |
[24:13] | Your people…they have gone? | 你的同伴都走了吗? |
[24:15] | Yeah…they have gone. | 是啊…都走了 |
[24:18] | Then, you will leave also? | 那么,你也会走了? |
[24:22] | No, I’ll be here for a while. | 不,我会在这儿待上一阵子 |
[24:25] | I am glad. | 我很高兴 |
[24:28] | I would like to learn of your customs. | 我想学习你们的习俗 |
[24:32] | Maybe some other time, hmm? | 过几天再说吧? |
[24:35] | I’ve kinda got a lot on my mind. | 我现在有很多心事 |
[24:37] | But you ate the marriage cake…came to my bed… | 但是你吃了结婚蛋糕…到我的床上来吧… |
[24:44] | “Marriage cake”? | “结婚蛋糕”? |
[24:47] | Kynthia, you thought we were married? | 肯希雅,你认为我们结婚了? |
[24:50] | By all our customs, yes. | 依照我们的习俗,确实是啊 |
[24:53] | Sweet… | 好极了…喔… |
[25:01] | Kynthia, wh-what you were feeling wasn’t really love. | 肯希雅,你的感觉并不是真的爱 |
[25:04] | That takes time. | 我需要时间 |
[25:08] | I mean, you can’t get to know someone in one day. | 你不可能在一天之内就了解一个人 |
[25:11] | Unto every woman the creator gives 100 blissful days. | 创造者会给每一个女人一百个幸福的日子 |
[25:15] | Kynthia, will you stop that? | 够了,肯希雅,别再说了 |
[25:18] | You’re creator was not a god, | 你的创造者并不是神 |
[25:21] | and he certainly didn’t give you life. He took it away. | 他也没有给你生命,反而是夺走了 |
[25:23] | We are the Chosen. | 我们是被拣选的 |
[25:25] | He made this place for us…to be happy…to love. | 他为我们准备这个地方…能快乐的生活…去爱人 |
[25:30] | To be experimented on! | 好来做他的鬼实验! |
[25:32] | I mean, look at me! | 我的意思是,你看看我! |
[25:35] | I’m 40 years old…or I was. | 我才40岁耶,至少先前是 |
[25:38] | That’s…thousands and thousands of days. | 那…那是好几千..好几千个日子 |
[25:44] | You do not tell the truth. | 你说的不是事实 |
[25:47] | The average human life span… | 人类一生的平均寿命… |
[25:49] | is 60 or 70 years. | 是六十岁或者是七十岁 |
[25:53] | Some people live to be 100 years. | 有些人甚至…还可以活到一百岁 |
[25:58] | It is not possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[26:00] | Pelops was an alien who used your people! | 派洛斯是个坏人,他利用你的同胞! |
[26:04] | He shortened your lives to satisfy his curiosity! | 他缩短你们的寿命以满足他的好奇心! |
[26:31] | We’ve given the nanocytes some live tissue to interact with, | 我们给一些活的纳米细胞组织做交互作用 |
[26:34] | but they aren’t touching it. | 但是却没有用 |
[26:36] | The only thing they appear to do is make more of themselves. | 他们会做的显然只有制造更多的自己 |
[26:38] | So, how are they causing the aging on Argos? | 所以他们在阿格斯是怎么增龄的? |
[26:41] | Maybe there’s something on Argos that | 也许阿格斯上有某种东西 |
[26:43] | they need to make them do another task, | 才能让他们进行另一种任务 |
[26:45] | something in the air or, uh, in the food. | 也许在空气中或者是食物里 |
[26:57] | – Is there a problem, Captain Carter? – I-I don’t know! | – 卡特上尉,有什么问题? – 我不知道! |
[27:00] | It’s eating through the rubber. | 它们侵蚀了橡皮 |
[27:04] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[27:06] | What? What is it? | 怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[27:08] | They’re trying to spread. | 他们试着扩散 |
[27:25] | “Dear Sarah” | (亲爱的莎拉) |
[27:38] | Is it true that you have lived thousands of days? | 那是真的吗?你已经活了…好几千个日子? |
[27:45] | I should have kept my mouth shut. | 我真该闭上我的大嘴巴 |
[27:51] | But wouldn’t you rather know the truth. | 你难道不想知道真相吗? |
[27:57] | Why do we deserve this? | 为什么会选上我们呢? |
[27:59] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不见的 |
[28:04] | We are good people. | 我们是善良的百姓 |
[28:06] | We love each other and this land you have given us. | 我们彼此相爱,你给我们的这块地,可是… |
[28:10] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[28:12] | Science, | 科学 |
[28:15] | progress, knowledge… | 进步,还有知识… |
[28:25] | Alekos, | 亚里寇斯 |
[28:30] | what would you do if you had thousands of days ahead of you? | 如果你还有好几千个日子你会做什么? |
[28:35] | I would walk out into the world, | 我将会走进这个世界 |
[28:37] | beyond the borders of the Chosen. | 到被拣选者的边界之外 |
[28:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:42] | To see what is there. | 去看外面的世界 |
[28:44] | No one knows. | 没有人知道 |
[28:46] | Pelops has forbidden us ever to leave. | 派洛斯从来就不准我们离开这里 |
[28:48] | And how has he done that? | 他怎么个不准法? |
[28:50] | He’s nothing but a big piece of rock. He’s a statue. | 他不过是一座石像而已.他是个雕像 |
[28:53] | He will strike us down, it is taught. | 他会惩罚我们的,祖先说的 |
[28:54] | No, he will not strike you down. Trust me on that, will you? | 他不会惩罚你们的.请相信我这一点,好吗? |
[29:02] | Look, go on out there. Take a walk. | 到外面去,散散步 |
[29:05] | See what’s there. Go on… | 看看外面,去啊… |
[29:11] | Then I could return… | 然后我能回来… |
[29:13] | and teach the people what I know… | 教导大家我所知道的… |
[29:15] | and in their thousands of days they would learn more… | 在他们的几千个日子里面让他们学习更多… |
[29:17] | and teach their children. | 并教他们的子孙 |
[29:20] | Now you’re talkin’. | 这样才象话嘛 |
[29:38] | Come back to the village. | 回到村子里来 |
[29:40] | It is not good to be always alone. | 你老是孤单一个人不好嘛 |
[29:42] | Whatever time I have left, | 不管我剩多少时间 |
[29:45] | let me spend it in my own way. | 我爱怎么过就怎么过吧 |
[29:53] | But you do not spend it. You waste it. | 但你不是在过日子,你是在浪费 |
[29:58] | I don’t think reflecting on my life, | 我认为反省我的生活 |
[30:02] | or trying to figure out | 或者设法找出解决方法 |
[30:04] | how to get the rest of it back, is a waste. | 思考该怎么抢救回来,并不是浪费 |
[30:07] | You are angry. | 你在生气. |
[30:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:13] | Yes I am. | 我是生气. |
[30:15] | Aren’t you now that you know the truth? | 你不会吗? 你也知道事实了 |
[30:20] | What can we do but live in the way we always have? | 除了照过我们一向的生活外还能怎么样呢? |
[30:24] | We do not have thousands of days. But we treasure every moment. | 我们虽然没有几千个日子.但是我们珍惜每一分钟 |
[30:32] | I know, Kynthia. | 我知道,肯希雅 |
[30:36] | But in my heart… | 但是对我来说… |
[30:42] | I’m a military man, | 我是个军人 |
[30:44] | A warrior. | 一个战士 |
[30:47] | That’s my life. | 那才是我的生活 |
[30:50] | To which my ex-wife will attest. | 这件事我前妻可以证明 |
[30:55] | You love her still? | 你还是爱她? |
[31:02] | And now, because of me, you will never see her again. | 现在却因为我,你再也见不到他了 |
[31:14] | You meant no harm. | 你没有恶意 |
[31:19] | Then let me give what I have taken. | 然后让我给予我所获得的 |
[31:23] | The time of one heartbeat can become an eternity. | 心跳的那一瞬间变成了永恒的一刻. |
[31:49] | I’m sorry, people, my decision is final. | 对不起,我的心意已决 |
[31:51] | Sir, neither of us show any evidence of the nanocyte. | 长官,我们没有人有纳米细胞的证据 |
[31:54] | We can keep working here in total isolation. | 我们在这里,可以完全隔离的工作 |
[31:56] | All blood and tissue samples are to be incinerated and pulverized. | 所有的血液与组织,必须火化并且烧成灰 |
[32:00] | – Work on the Argos project stops now. – General, | – 阿格斯的计划立刻停止 – 将军 |
[32:03] | you are condemning Colonel O’Neill and the Argosians to death. | 你这等于是下令让欧尼尔上校还有阿格斯人等死 |
[32:06] | Captain Carter, | 卡特上尉 |
[32:09] | these thing appear to possess artificial intelligence. Correct? | 这些东西似乎拥有人工的智慧.对不对? |
[32:13] | Yes, sir. That’s the only way | 是的长官,那是唯一 |
[32:14] | they could adapt their programming to their situation. | 能依情况调整他们程序的方式 |
[32:16] | Which means they could adapt themselves right out of this facility. | 这表示他们离开这个机构也能够调整自己 |
[32:19] | Sir, if we destroy the samples we will have nothing to work from. | 长官,如果我们毁灭样本,我们就没有办法继续研究了 |
[32:22] | I’m sorry. The risk is just too great. | 抱歉,这风险实在太大了 |
[32:24] | The order is final. | 这是最后命令 |
[32:26] | Sir! | 长官! |
[32:28] | We cannot just leave him there. | 我们不能…就这么把他留在那里啊 |
[32:33] | Dr. Jackson, Colonel O’Neill is one of the finest men… | 杰克森博士,欧尼尔上校是我有荣幸… |
[32:36] | it has ever been my pleasure to serve with. | 共事过最优秀的人才之一 |
[32:39] | It will be a great loss to this country and to all of us in this room, | 这对国家和这房间里的每个人来说,都是一大损失 |
[32:43] | but I am sure he would not hesitate… | 但是我敢说,他一定会毫不迟疑… |
[32:45] | to make the same decision for himself that I’m making now. | 为他自己,做出跟我相同的决定 |
[32:56] | We’re working with computer simulations and practical simulations. | 我们用计算机仿真和实际仿真来研究. |
[33:00] | Realistically, sir. I’m afraid it might take years. | 但老实说,长官.这可能需要好几年 |
[33:04] | The General says that ‘gate travel to Argos | 将军说经由星际之门到阿格斯 |
[33:06] | is strictly off-limits for the next few, uh, millennia… | 在近几千年是…决不容许的 |
[33:11] | but we can send objects through, | 但是我们可以送东西过去 |
[33:14] | so if you need anything…just call. | 所以只要需要什么,就说一声 |
[33:20] | Say something. | 你说话啊 |
[33:22] | Colonel…I’ve learned very much from you. | 上校,我跟你学习到很多 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | You know, good-byes really suck. | 你知道,道别真的很讨厌 |
[33:57] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[34:01] | what are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[34:04] | You’re people do not have enough knowledge to help us. | 你的同伴没有足够的知识帮助我们 |
[34:08] | We must ask Pelops to return. | 我们必须求派洛斯回来 |
[34:12] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 啊,搞什么名堂!拜托! |
[34:16] | Ol’ Pelops doesn’t give a rat’s ass about… | 派洛斯对爱这种事情… |
[34:18] | things like love! | 根本不在乎! |
[34:22] | His kind kidnap people like you and… | 他等于是绑架你们这些人 |
[34:24] | take them to other worlds to be used as slaves! | 到别的世界来当奴隶 |
[34:28] | Pelops thinks of us as his slaves? | 派洛斯把我们当作他的奴隶吗? |
[34:37] | Then I will no longer be one of the Chosen. | 那么我不要再当被拣选的 |
[34:41] | Nor will I. | 我也不要 |
[34:44] | That’s the message you ought to be sendin’. | 你们就该表达这种意见 |
[35:25] | He…He did not strike us. | 他…他没有惩罚我们 |
[35:38] | So, you like older men, do ya? | 你喜欢成熟的人是不是? |
[35:43] | – Wh-what is it? – We should go back. | – 怎么了? – 我们该回去了 |
[35:45] | We have gone too far from the village. Pelops forbids it. | 我们已经离村子太远了.这是派洛斯禁止的 |
[35:50] | He’s gone, Kynthia. He’s gone. | 他不在了,肯希雅,他走了 |
[35:55] | It’ll be okay, | 没关系 |
[35:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:07] | here! | 好! |
[36:11] | Aw, hell. | 可恶 |
[36:14] | Have to teach you a game I can win. | 我得教你一个我会赢的游戏 |
[36:18] | It is good to see you smile. | 能看到你微笑真好 |
[36:22] | Tell me, will you live the rest of your days without making love? | 告诉我,在你剩余的日子里,都不再亲热了吗? |
[36:26] | Oh, God, I hope not. | 老天,希望不会 |
[36:31] | Ah, we’d probably just pass out. | 喔,我们很可能会失去知觉… |
[36:39] | Why aren’t we unconscious yet? | 那为什么我们还没失去知觉? |
[36:44] | It shoulda happened already , Kynthia. | 照道理我们应该早就昏过去了啊,肯希雅 |
[36:50] | Why aren’t we asleep… | 为什么我们没有睡着… |
[36:57] | No one has awakened. | 还没有人醒来 |
[36:59] | Except for us. | 就我们除外 |
[37:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:04] | How important is this rule that no one can leave the village? | 任何人不准离开村子,这规矩有多重要? |
[37:09] | It is Pelops first law. | 这是我们的第一条诫命 |
[37:13] | Then whatever it is that knocks us all out at night is right here. | 让我们晚上昏迷的东西,就在这个地方 |
[37:19] | What? | 什么? |
[37:23] | I’ll bet… | 我敢打赌… |
[37:24] | you and I stayed awake… | 你跟我保持清醒… |
[37:26] | because we walked out of range. | 是因为我们离开了范围 |
[37:30] | The cure could be as simple as just… | 这治疗的方法… |
[37:32] | getting’ the hell outta Dodge. | 可能简单的像是”离开这个地方” |
[37:37] | We stay out of proximity, | 我们离开了范围 |
[37:40] | no sleep. | 就没睡着 |
[37:41] | They all stay here, | 他们全待在这儿 |
[37:44] | they get no wake-up call. | 没收到唤醒讯号 |
[37:47] | There’s got to be some other variable, | 这里应该还有…其它的变数 |
[37:52] | some other change. | 其它的变化 |
[38:30] | Excuse me. | 肯希雅,失陪了 |
[38:32] | I’ve got a phone call to make. | 我必须去打个电话 |
[38:52] | Welcome back, kids. | 孩子们,欢迎回来 |
[38:56] | It’s damn good to see you again. | 能再看到你们真好 |
[39:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:05] | Aside from a little prostate problem we won’t go into, | 除了一些…我们不用烦心的前列腺问题之外 |
[39:11] | it’s not so bad. | 还不算太糟糕 |
[39:18] | I was right. | 我没猜错 |
[39:22] | It’s a transmitter. | 这是个发射机 |
[39:23] | Uh, there were two sets of glyphs that were quite tough to translate… | 呃,有两组的符号非常难以翻译 |
[39:26] | until Teal’c realized they weren’t words. | 后来提亚克才想到那根本就不是文字 |
[39:29] | They were, in fact, numbers. | 其实那些是数字 |
[39:31] | Two different frequencies: | 两个不同的频率 |
[39:33] | One to put the villagers to sleep and to activate the nanocytes, | 一个能让村民睡觉并启动纳米细胞 |
[39:37] | the second one to shut it all off for the day. | 第二个是在白天的时候,关闭他们 |
[39:39] | When you broke the statue, you must have damaged the wake-up call. | 在你们破坏雕像的时候,八成毁了唤醒的讯号 |
[39:44] | Can you recalibrate this thing to wake these people up? | 你能重新测量这东西唤醒这些人吗? |
[39:48] | No, sir, it’s useless. | 不,长官,这是没用的 |
[39:50] | I’m gonna have to use the equipment that we brought with us. | 我是说我必须用我们所带来的设备 |
[39:54] | I’ve loaded the frequency. | 我已经设好频率了 |
[39:55] | I’m switching it on, now. | 现在就把它打开吧 |
[40:09] | What’s wrong with that? | 怎么回事? |
[40:14] | Alekos, the sun is already turning. | 亚里寇斯,太阳早就出来了 |
[40:18] | Why did we wake so late? | 我们怎么这么晚起来? |
[40:23] | Our tests indicate that | 我们的测验显示 |
[40:24] | your body has been cleansed of the machines that plagued you. | 你身体里危害你的机器已经被扫除了 |
[40:27] | I figure the immune system must attack them if they aren’t operating. | 我认为他们没运作的时候,免疫系统会消灭他们 |
[40:31] | From now on, you and your people should age at a normal rate. | 从现在开始,你跟你的同胞会以正常的速度成长 |
[40:36] | What about Jack? | 那杰克呢? |
[40:38] | Me? | 我? |
[40:40] | Oh, I’ll probably move to Florida, | 我可能要搬到…佛罗里达 |
[40:43] | get into a little retirement home of some kind. | 搬到某一个…退休之家什么的 |
[40:47] | You’d look pretty out of place there at your age. | 你这年纪在那看来,会不太搭调 |
[40:50] | Why? I look like my grandfather. | 为什么? 我看来像我爷爷 |
[40:52] | Look is the operative word here. | “看来”是很有效的字眼 |
[40:54] | If our hypothesis is right, | 如果我们的假设正确 |
[40:56] | the nanocytes in your system were only meant to imitate aging. | 你系统里的亿分细胞只是在模仿增龄 |
[41:00] | They weren’t meant to start the process in a full-grown adult. | 他们就不应该在成人的系统里开始运作的 |
[41:03] | What are you sayin’ to me? | 你说明白点 |
[41:05] | Without these little buggers in your system to maintain the changes, | 你身体里没有这种小东西继续做这种改变 |
[41:09] | you should return to normal within a week or two. | 你大概会在一两个星期之内恢复正常 |
[41:11] | That is wonderful news. | 这真是个天大的好消息啊. |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 这不见得 |
[41:17] | I was kinda looking forward to a little shuffleboard with the fellas. | 我本来梃希望跟一些老家玩宾果游戏的 |
[41:28] | Then you are leaving? | 那你要走了? |
[41:42] | You will not be staying with me then? | 你不会再跟我待在这里了? |
[41:47] | No, I won’t. | 没错 |
[41:51] | What will happen to us now if Pelops returns? | 如果派洛斯回来的话,我们会怎么样呢? |
[41:55] | Well, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我想这种事不会发生的 |
[42:02] | But just in case, we’ll send some folks by now and again to check up on you. | 但是以防万一,我们会派一些人过来看看你们的情况 |
[42:08] | My heart would be glad if you were one of them. | 如果你也能来,我会非常开心的 |
[42:11] | Sweet Kythia, | 亲爱的肯希雅 |
[42:14] | I’ve learned so much from you. | 我跟你学习到好多 |
[42:19] | I’ll treasure every day of my life, | 我会珍惜我生命的…每一天 |
[42:22] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[42:27] | For thousands of days? | 珍惜好几千天吗? |
[42:30] | I sure hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[42:34] | That is almost forever. | 那几乎是永恒了 |
[42:36] | Almost. | 差不多吧. |