时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Dr Jackson… | 杰克森博士… |
[00:08] | I hear you have a new theory about the Stargate. | 我听说你对星际之门 又有一些新的理论 |
[00:11] | Uh, yes, sir. | 呃,长官 |
[00:15] | OK. Uh… | 没错… |
[00:19] | If you study myths worldwide… | 如果你研究全世界的神话… |
[00:21] | it looks as if there were two different kinds of star gods. | 你会发现有两种不同星星的神 |
[00:24] | The tyrants, who treated their subjects like cattle, | 有类似暴君的,他们把臣民 当成牛马, |
[00:28] | demanded absolute obedience. | 要求绝对的服从 |
[00:30] | Used technology to punish and control. | 利用他们科技,去惩罚或控制人 |
[00:33] | As in the Goa’uld. And the culture bearers… | 就像勾阿邬 和这文化传递者… |
[00:37] | who used knowledge and technology to benefit humans. | 还有传递文化的,他们利用 知识和科技,来嘉惠人类 |
[00:40] | So the Goa’ulds weren’t | 你是说勾阿邬不是过去 |
[00:42] | the only aliens to visit Earth in the past. | 唯一来到地球的外星人吗 |
[00:44] | Well, how does that affect us today? | 这对我们现今有什么影响? |
[00:47] | We don’t think the Goa’uld built the Stargate system. | 我们认为 星际之门不是勾阿邬建造的 |
[00:50] | Being parasitic by nature, | 他们天性靠别人维生, |
[00:51] | they just used it to become a dominant race in the galaxy. | 他们只会 利用它,成为宇宙中掌握的种族 |
[00:55] | But the good gods, who liked humans, might have used it too. | 但是有一些好的神 他们希望人类也能够用它 |
[00:59] | And they could still be out there. | 所以他们很可能还在外面 |
[01:01] | Any indications of who they are? | 他们是谁?有迹可寻吗? |
[01:03] | Yes, sir. The… | 有,长官… |
[01:04] | Vikings. | 维京人 |
[01:08] | Now, in Norse mythology, the gods were powerful warriors. | 在挪威的神话里 神是大有能力的战士 |
[01:11] | Legend tells us that the god Thor… | 传说告诉我们说,战神索尔… |
[01:14] | was a friend to humans and protected them from the Etins… | 是人类的朋友 并保护他们对抗艾丁斯… |
[01:18] | beings of great power and knowledge | 艾丁斯也有能力跟知识 |
[01:21] | who were enemies of mankind. | 但是,是人类的敌人 |
[01:23] | He used a weapon called Thor’s hammer. | 他用的武器叫做索尔的大锤 |
[01:28] | When Thor hurled the hammer, | 当索尔投掷大锤的时候 |
[01:30] | it was said to produce thunder and lightning. | 那将会制造打雷和闪电 |
[01:33] | Now, that could indicate some advanced type of energy weapon. | 那表示某种先进的能源武器 |
[01:37] | Sir, I think what Daniel’s trying to say is… | 长官,我想丹尼尔想要表达的是… |
[01:40] | if there are aliens out there who are hostile to the Goa’ulds… | 如果在外面有一群外星人 他们是勾阿邬的敌人… |
[01:44] | and have equal or superior fire power, we oughta look ’em up. | 又有同等的优良火力 我们就该去找他们 |
[01:49] | They could be allies. | 他们可能成为同盟 |
[01:51] | I have seen the hammer sign before. | 我以前见过大锤的标志 |
[01:54] | It is the symbol of a world called Cimmeria. | 那是撒梅瑞恩这个世界的记号 |
[01:57] | All Jaffa are taught the sequence of Stargate symbols to that world. | 所有的贾珐,都被教导 到那个世界星际之门的符号 |
[02:01] | Why is that, Teal’c? | 为什么? |
[02:03] | To ensure that no Goa’uld goes there. | 好确定勾阿邬不会去那儿 |
[02:05] | It is forbidden. | 那是禁止的, |
[02:06] | Something transpired on Cimmeria that no Goa’uld will speak of. | 撒梅瑞恩有些问题 是勾阿邬从不提起的 |
[02:11] | Well, I like the sound of that. | 我觉得听起来不错 |
[02:13] | So do l, Colonel. | 我也觉得,上校 |
[02:17] | All right. You have a go. | 好吧,你们可以去 |
[02:24] | Colonel, we’d like you to take this along with you. It’s a gift. | 上校,我们希望你带这个去 这是一个礼物 |
[02:29] | Gee, sir. I don’t know what to say. | 长官,我不知道该说什么 |
[02:31] | For the alien friendlies in the event you succeed in making contact. | 这个是你们达成任务 与外星人接触时的亲善礼物 |
[02:35] | Oh, you had it made! That’s great. | 我们做好了!太好了 |
[02:39] | Uh, we asked the Sagan Institute to imagine a… greeting from Earth… | 我们要求沙刚机构 想个来自地球的招呼… |
[02:43] | if they could hypothetically get it to a distant world. | 当然是假想可以送去遥远的世界 |
[02:47] | It’s all about who we are. | 这说明我们是谁, |
[02:49] | It explains various cultures, religions, histories. | 也说明了地球不同的文化,宗教,历史 |
[02:52] | Chevron one encoded. | 象形字一译码成功 |
[03:03] | Chevron two encoded. | 象形字二译码成功 |
[03:05] | Time to go to work. | 工作时间到了 |
[03:59] | This is… different. | 这里…不太一样 |
[04:00] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[04:02] | You’re on. | 你上吧 |
[04:04] | Thor! | 索尔! |
[04:06] | Thor! Thor! | 索尔!索尔! |
[04:08] | Thor! Thor! Thor! | 索尔!索尔!索尔! |
[04:18] | Sounds like it’s building up some kind of charge. | 听来好像要发动某种攻击了 |
[04:21] | Thor! Thor! Thor! | 索尔!索尔!索尔! |
[04:24] | Daniel, dial home. We’re goin’ back-now. | 好了,丹尼尔,拨回家 我们现在就回去 |
[04:26] | – Why? – Just do it. That’s an order. | -为什么? -照着做,这是命令 |
[04:29] | Thor! Thor! | 索尔!索尔! |
[04:45] | Teal’c! Get outta there! | 提亚克!快闪开啊! |
[06:03] | Stargate.SG1-s01e09.Thors.Hammer | |
[06:10] | I think that this is Thor’s hammer. | 那就是索尔的大锤 |
[06:16] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[06:18] | I think they’re dead. | 我想他们死了 |
[06:19] | I don’t wanna hear that. | 我不要听这些 |
[06:21] | You said Thor liked humans. | 你说索尔喜欢人类 |
[06:23] | That he used his weapon to protect them. | 他用他的武器来保护他们 |
[06:25] | We go back, we bring another SG team through, | 我们现在回去,再带救援小组过来 |
[06:29] | and we start a search. | 然后开始搜寻 |
[06:30] | – Wait. | 等一下 |
[06:47] | You’re a little short for gods. | 对神来说你们矮了一点 |
[06:54] | But you came through the portal unharmed. | 但是你们毫发无伤的过来 |
[06:57] | So you must be from Thrudvang, Thor’s home in the stars. | 所以你们一定是来自斯罗德万,索尔在星际的家 |
[07:03] | Hail and welcome. | 欢迎 |
[07:05] | Actually, we’re not, uh… | 实际上我们不是… |
[07:07] | I’m Captain Samantha Carter. This is Daniel Jackson. | 我是珊曼莎.卡特 他是丹尼尔.杰克森 |
[07:11] | My name is Gairwyn. I am mistress here. | 我叫葛雯,是这里的女主人 |
[07:14] | My husband has gone a-viking. | 我丈夫是个维京人 |
[07:16] | Um… trading, fighting. | 呃…打斗,以物易物 |
[07:18] | That was in the old days. | 那是以前的事情 |
[07:20] | Nowadays they go to the towns to look for work. | 如今他们到城里去找工作了 |
[07:22] | It’s been a hard season for farmers. | 这季节对农夫很辛苦 |
[07:25] | Water from the mountains is scarce. | 从山上来的水很少 |
[07:27] | – But you’re welcome at my table. – Thank you. | -但是欢迎你与我们同桌 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | Yeah, but we have a serious problem. | 对,谢谢,但是我们很严重的问题 |
[07:31] | Two of the men who came through the portal with us… They’re gone. | 有两个和我们一起 从门过来的同伴不见了 |
[07:35] | Yes. I heard there were two Etins in your company. | 对,我听说你们当中有两名艾丁斯 |
[07:39] | – Etins? – Goa’ulds? | -艾丁斯? -勾阿邬? |
[07:41] | You think Teal’c and Jack are Goa’ulds? | 你以为提亚克和杰克是勾阿邬? |
[07:43] | You tricked them here to be rid of them? | 你们骗他们来这里摆脱他们? |
[07:46] | No! They’re friends. | 不!他们是我们的朋友 |
[07:47] | And if they’re alive, we need to find them. | 和如果他们还活着 我们得找到他们 |
[07:52] | You’re humans. | 你们是人类 |
[07:54] | – Like us! – Yes! | -跟我们一样 -没错! |
[07:56] | You and I may even have some of the same ancestors. | 你们跟我们很可能有相同的祖先 |
[08:00] | We came here from a different world. | 我们来自不同的世界 |
[08:02] | – From Earth. – Midgardr. | -就是地球 -米嘉德 |
[08:07] | Then we are your brothers and sisters. | 这么说来,我们是你们的兄弟姊妹 |
[08:10] | Midgardr is the ancient home. | 米嘉德是古老的家乡 |
[08:12] | Thor brought our people here and made this to keep us safe. | 索尔带我们同胞到这儿 并建了这个来保护我们 |
[08:17] | Do you… Do you know how this works? | 你知道这个怎么用吗? |
[08:19] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗? |
[08:22] | It’s a magic beyond our ken. | 这魔法超越了我们的理解范围 |
[08:24] | It’s said that Thor will come back one day | 据说索尔将来会再回来 |
[08:27] | and teach us when we are… older. | 教我们 等我们…再老一点 |
[08:29] | Gairwyn, would Thor kill a human being in order to kill an Etin? | 葛雯,索尔会为了杀艾丁斯 而杀人类吗? |
[08:33] | Never. Our gods are powerful warriors, | 绝不会,我们的神是有能力的 伟大战士, |
[08:35] | but they are just and true to their word. | 他们会信守诺言 |
[08:38] | So they may be alive? | 那他们可能还活着? |
[08:39] | Who might know where they are? | 有人可能会知道他们在哪儿吗? |
[08:41] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[08:42] | We call her Kendra. | 我们叫她康翠, |
[08:44] | Ten seasons ago she walked through the portal and was taken. | 十个季节以前 她从那个门过来并且被带走 |
[08:47] | Taken? Where? | 带走?带去哪儿? |
[08:49] | Hunters found her wandering half-frozen in the mountains. | 那年的冬天 猎人发现她在山里徘徊,差点冻死 |
[08:53] | Maybe the beam transported them somewhere else on the planet. | 也许那射线 把他们送到这星球的别地方了 |
[08:57] | Where can we find this Kendra? | 你知道在哪里 可以找到这位康翠吗? |
[08:59] | She lives by herself. I take her things now and then. | 她一个人独居 我偶尔会拿东西给她 |
[09:02] | We can’t spare the horses but I can take you there on foot. | 我们没有多余的马 但我能带你们走去 |
[09:06] | Absolutely. Please. | 好,麻烦你 |
[09:08] | This way. | 往这边 |
[09:28] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[09:44] | Is Junior OK? | 小家伙还好吗? |
[09:48] | Yes. | 还好 |
[09:50] | But the beam caused the Goa’uld I carry great pain. | 但那射线让我体内的勾阿邬很痛苦 |
[09:54] | – I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这消息很遗憾 |
[10:00] | Whoa. | 哇呜 |
[10:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:09] | I am Thor. | 我是索尔 |
[10:11] | Supreme commander of the Asgard fleet. | 是诸神舰队的最高指挥官 |
[10:14] | The High Council of Asgard has designated Cimmeria… | 诸神的最高议会 已经派任撒梅瑞恩… |
[10:17] | a safe world for developing sentient species… | 为知觉种族发展的一个安全世界 |
[10:20] | by unanimous decree, era 40.73.29. | 这条法令一致通过 纪元40.73.29 |
[10:24] | The Goa’uld System Lords were so informed. | 勾阿邬制度的神,也已经得到通知 |
[10:28] | Uh, we’re not Goa’ulds. | 呃,我们不是勾阿邬 |
[10:30] | He carries one around in him, | 他身上是带着一只, |
[10:32] | but he doesn’t have much choice in the matter. | 但这件事他也别无选择 |
[10:35] | You were warned not to come here, under pain of death. | 我们已经警告你们不得来此 否则将会送命 |
[10:39] | Look, I’m Colonel Jack O’Neill from Earth. | 听着,我… 我是地球上的杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[10:42] | I happen to know you’ve spent some time there in our past. | 我知道你以前也曾经到过我们那儿 |
[10:46] | For crimes against the living host… | 为了你对寄主所做的事情… |
[10:48] | and all those you have murdered and enslaved… | 还有你所谋杀及奴役的罪行… |
[10:51] | the sentence is death. | 你的判决是死刑 |
[10:56] | Look, uh… | 听着… |
[10:59] | we came here to… see you. | 我们是来这儿看你的 |
[11:04] | This is your prison. Your technology will not function here. | 这是你的监牢 你的科技在这儿无法作用 |
[11:09] | There are no luxuries, no worshippers, no slaves to… | 这里没有奢侈品 没有崇拜者,没有奴隶听你的吩咐 |
[11:14] | Teal’c, I think we just got the answering machine. | 提亚克,我们听到的可能是录音机 |
[11:17] | Only basic sustenance… and time. | 只有基本生活条件,还有时间 |
[11:20] | Yeah, well, thanks. Thanks for the chat. | 是啊,好极了,谢谢你告诉我 |
[11:25] | We should hear the rest of the message. | 我们该听完所有的留言 |
[11:29] | When you tire of this existence, go to the Hall of Mjolnir… | 等你厌倦这种生存 就去米尔尼大厅… |
[11:33] | and face the hammer. | 并且面对大锤 |
[11:36] | There is no escape. | 你无路可逃 |
[11:38] | Only the host can leave this place… alive. | 只有寄主能够离开这儿…生还 |
[11:50] | – A Goa’uld trap? – So it would seem. | -勾阿邬的陷阱? -看来是如此 |
[11:54] | If I attempt to leave this place, | 如果我企图离开这里 |
[11:56] | the Goa’uld I carry will be destroyed. | 我带的勾阿邬就会被毁灭 |
[11:58] | By a hammer. | 被大锤毁灭 |
[12:01] | You must leave without me. | 你必须自己离开 |
[12:03] | If I stay, I will remain safe. | 我只要留下就会很安全 |
[12:06] | Just relax, Teal’c. I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 放轻松,提亚克,我哪儿都不去 |
[12:12] | Let’s just find this… | 我们先去找那个… |
[12:15] | Hall of Mohair, or whatever it’s called. | 模尔尼大厅,还是什么大厅的 |
[12:46] | – No! – Shh! | -不! -嘘! |
[12:49] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[12:59] | Rune light, flow… | 卢恩之光流… |
[13:01] | in might and main. | 大能又大力 |
[13:03] | Knit the bones and take the pain. | 接合碎骨,带走痛苦 |
[13:17] | Now, the next time you want a fight, | 好了,下一回你想打架的时候 |
[13:20] | choose a boy your own size. | 找个个子跟你差不多的 |
[13:37] | Gairwyn, my friend! | 葛雯,我的朋友! |
[13:39] | Hail and welcome. | 欢迎你过来 |
[13:40] | This is Carter, and Daniel. | 这两位是卡特和丹尼尔 |
[13:43] | – Hail. – Hi. | -你好. -嗨 |
[13:45] | Hail. | 嗨 |
[13:47] | They came through the portal from Midgardr. | 他们是经由门从第一个家 米嘉德而来的, |
[13:50] | They need your help. | 他们需要你帮助 |
[13:51] | What did you just do to that boy? | 你刚刚对那个男孩做了什么? |
[13:53] | He had a broken wrist. I healed it. | 他的手腕骨碎了,我治疗他 |
[13:55] | Then why did he run away? | 那他为什么要逃走? |
[14:00] | Because of this. | 是因为这个 |
[14:03] | It is the mark of what I usedto be. | 这是我的过去所留下的记号 |
[14:05] | When a Goa’uld takes over a human host, | 一旦等勾阿邬占领人类寄主 |
[14:07] | it’s permanent. | 那以后就想都别想了 |
[14:08] | Not here. Thor’s hammer drove it from my body | 在这儿不是,索尔的大锤把它逼出我的身体, |
[14:12] | and restored me to my true self. | 并且让我恢复自我 |
[14:15] | The “it”…You mean the parasite that was inside of you? | 那个”它”… 你是指在你体内的寄生物? |
[14:18] | Is gone. | 它不见了 |
[14:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:22] | Thor’s hammer… The stone by the gate? | 索尔的大锤就是门边的石头? |
[14:25] | No. The hammer is deep inside the mountain. | 不,那个大锤在地底深处 在深山里面 |
[14:28] | As long as I have known her, Kendra has harmed no one. | 从我认识康翠以来 她从来没害过人 |
[14:34] | My wife Sha’re-is now… | 我太太夏蕊,现在… |
[14:37] | as you… once were. | 跟你的过去一样 |
[14:39] | She has been taken by a Goa’uld and… | 她被一个勾阿邬所占领了… |
[14:42] | if what you’re saying is true… | 如果你说的是真的… |
[14:44] | – It is true. – Then help us. | -这是真的 -帮助我们 |
[14:46] | Help us to find our friends. | 帮忙找我们的朋友 |
[14:52] | You should not have attempted to rescue me from the beam. | 你不该从那射线下企图救我 |
[14:56] | If you had not done so, you would not be here now. | 如果你没那么做 你现在就不会在这儿 |
[14:59] | Ah, you’d have done the same for me. | 你也会为我这么做的 |
[15:03] | Of course, I wouldn’t be walkin’ around | 当然啦,你是不会找到我 |
[15:06] | with a Goa’uld larva in my gut, but hey… | 带着一个 勾阿邬宝宝在我的肚子里的… |
[15:23] | Ouch. | 天啊 |
[15:27] | These Goa’ulds died with their human hosts. | 这些勾阿邬跟他们的寄主一同死去 |
[15:30] | The marks on these bones, they are from a cutting instrument. | 这些骨头上的痕迹 是切割遗留下来的 |
[15:34] | But not metal. | 但不是金属 |
[15:35] | What, then? | 那是什么? |
[15:37] | I believe they were made by large, powerful teeth. | 我相信是巨大有力的牙齿造成的 |
[15:40] | These bodies did not die of natural causes. | 这些尸体不是自然死亡的 |
[15:43] | They were killed… | 他们被杀害… |
[15:45] | and then eaten. | 然后被吃掉 |
[15:50] | It’s obvious some wild animal found its way in. | 显然是野生动物找到路进来的 |
[15:53] | There’s gotta be a way out. | 这表示有路出去 |
[15:55] | We find it… we’re gone. | 只要找的到…就能出去 |
[16:22] | I call it the Labyrinth. | 我把它称为迷宫 |
[16:25] | It is the place where the Goa’uld are destroyed. | 勾阿邬就是在那个地方被毁灭的 |
[16:32] | How is it done? | 怎么完成的? |
[16:34] | Did you feel it? | 你有感觉吗? |
[16:37] | – Yes. – And was it painful? | -有 -会不会痛苦? |
[16:44] | It was nothing compared to the suffering | 什么都比不上 |
[16:46] | I watched myself inflict on others. | 我看着自己 去折磨他人那么痛苦 |
[16:53] | And for all those years. | 那么多年来 |
[16:56] | So many. | 那么多人 |
[16:58] | Your human friend O’Neill… | 你的人类朋友欧尼尔… |
[17:01] | He can walk out unharmed. | 他会毫发无伤的出来 |
[17:03] | All you need do is wait. | 你们只要等待就行了 |
[17:05] | Teal’c is our friend, too. | 提亚克也是我们的朋友 |
[17:07] | He’s Jaffa, not Goa’uld. | 他是贾珐,不是勾阿邬 |
[17:09] | Jaffa? A friend? | 贾珐?是朋友? |
[17:12] | – They are as guilty as those they serve. | 他们跟他们服侍的勾阿邬一样有罪 |
[17:14] | – This Jaffa gave up his rank, his home… | 这位贾珐放弃了他的地位 离开了家乡… |
[17:17] | …to join us and fight the Goa’uld. | 好加入我们来对抗勾阿邬 |
[17:19] | His dream is to see his people free. | 他希望他的同胞得到自由 |
[17:22] | But if the Goa’uld larva within him is removed, he will die. | 但是如果他体内的勾阿邬宝宝 被移除,他就会死 |
[17:26] | See, once a Jaffa carries a larva, | 你知道贾珐,如果一旦带了 宝宝的话, |
[17:29] | it acts as his immune system. | 那就像带了免疫系统 |
[17:30] | I know all I want to know of Jaffa. | 关于贾珐我知道的已经够多了 |
[17:34] | Right. | 对不起 |
[17:39] | If the hammer drives the Goa’uld from him and he dies, | 如果大锤移除他身上的勾阿邬 会让他死, |
[17:43] | so be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[17:44] | It is his penance for serving the Goa’uld! | 那就是他服侍勾阿邬的惩罚! |
[17:47] | Teal’c was in the service of Apophis but… | 提亚克以前是服侍过阿波菲斯… |
[17:49] | …he saved our lives and helped us escape. | 但是他救了我们的命 帮助我们逃脱 |
[17:52] | He is one of us now. | 他现在是我们的一份子 |
[18:03] | Did I ask your counsel?! | 我问你的意见了吗?! |
[18:09] | The Valkyrie ride the wind. | 北神华尔姬莉乘风而行 |
[18:13] | They want me to help you. | 他们要我帮你的忙 |
[18:16] | They say you speak the truth. | 他们说你说的是真话 |
[18:20] | They tell me… | 他们告诉我… |
[18:22] | that I must take you there. | 我得带你们去那里 |
[18:31] | This is right. | 这是正确的 |
[18:35] | Go with Thor, my friend. | 你就跟索尔去吧 |
[18:43] | I will take you. | 我会带你们去 |
[18:48] | But first I must consult the runes. | 但是我得先向卢恩求教 |
[19:17] | Teal’c… Take a shot at that lamp with your staff weapon. | 提亚克 用你的棍棒武器射击那个灯 |
[19:28] | It will not function. | 它并不管用 |
[19:30] | Yeah, that’s what he said | 是啊,他说过了 |
[19:32] | would happen as long as we’re in here. | 只要我们在这里面就是这样 |
[19:37] | This race may have considered projectile weapons… | 这个种族或许认为,发射型武器.. |
[19:40] | too primitive to be concerned about. | 太古老,而不构成威胁 |
[19:50] | Yeah. Here. | 来,拿着 |
[20:02] | The message said only the host could leave this place alive. | 刚刚留言说 只有寄主能够生还离开 |
[20:06] | Right. | 对 |
[20:08] | Perhaps this could be of some benefit to the boy who was your friend. | 也许这对你的那个男孩朋友 会有帮助 |
[20:12] | Skaara. Yeah, I thought of that. | 史卡拉,对,我也想到过 |
[20:14] | And the wife of Daniel Jackson. | 还有丹尼尔杰克森的太太 |
[20:17] | Perhaps, if they could be brought here… | 也许把他们带到这里来… |
[20:20] | the Goa’uld who took them as hosts could be purged. | 占领他们身体的勾阿邬就可以除掉 |
[20:24] | – Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:32] | What is it, O’Neill? | 怎么了,欧尼尔? |
[20:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:39] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[20:57] | Mighty Thor, god of thunder and lightning… | 伟大的索尔,雷与闪电的神 |
[21:00] | wield your hammer and protect me. | 挥动你的大锤保护我 |
[21:04] | Now wait with me in the circle. | 现在你们得跟我坐在圈里等待 |
[21:06] | – For what? – A sign from Thor himself. | -等什么? -等索尔本人的指示 |
[21:09] | Great. Another sign. | 好,另一个指示 |
[21:11] | She’s probably afraid to go back there. | 她可能害怕再回到那里 |
[21:14] | Maybe if we offer her moral support… | 我们可以给她精神上的支持… |
[21:20] | How much do you remember of your life… before? | 你对过去的生活有印象吗? 记得多少? |
[21:25] | Much. | 很多 |
[21:28] | I was a beautiful child. | 我以前是个漂亮的孩子 |
[21:31] | Is that bad? | 那不好吗? |
[21:33] | On Jebanna, beauty is a curse. | 在加巴纳美丽是一种诅咒 |
[21:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不太了解 |
[21:37] | – Because the Goa’uld want perfect hosts? – Yes. | -因为勾阿邬要完美的寄主? -是的 |
[21:44] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[21:45] | Marduk discovered our secret… | 马杜克发现了我们的秘密… |
[21:47] | and raided the temple where they tried to hide me. | 并且袭击他们让我藏身的神庙 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:54] | Because of my training in the temple… | 因为我在神庙受训过… |
[21:57] | the Goa’uld who took possession of my body… | 所以那个占领我身体的勾阿邬 |
[22:01] | could not take complete control over my mind. | 并没有办法完全控制我的心智 |
[22:05] | A part of me, my self, remained. | 一部分的自我仍然存在着 |
[22:08] | Something of the host survives. | 寄主有某部分还存在 |
[22:11] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么会到这儿呢? |
[22:14] | Teal’c said the Goa’uld made this a forbidden planet ages ago. | 提亚克说勾阿邬 早就禁止任何人到这星球了 |
[22:17] | And so it is. | 你说的没错 |
[22:20] | But I knew my beast. | 但是我了解我的勾阿邬 |
[22:22] | She hungered for conquest. | 她饥渴的想要征服 |
[22:25] | So I became a voice within. | 所以我成为内心的声音 |
[22:28] | I taunted her, and whispered of rumours that… | 我嘲弄她,并且还散布谣言说… |
[22:31] | Cimmeria must hold a wealth of riches for one bold enough to take it. | 撒梅瑞恩一定有很多的财富 让勇敢的人去争取 |
[22:35] | You influenced the Goa’uld that had taken you over? | 你真的影响了 占领你身体的那个勾阿邬? |
[22:39] | Yes. She came to Cimmeria. | 是的,她来到撒梅瑞恩 |
[22:43] | And I hoped only for a quick death. | 我原本希望能迅速死亡 |
[22:46] | Escape. | 解脱 |
[22:48] | But we were taken into the Labyrinth. | 但是我们被带到了迷宫 |
[22:53] | A dark… and terrifying place. | 一个黑暗又可怕的地方 |
[22:59] | Until Thor’s hammer… set me free. | 直到索尔的大锤,释放我自由 |
[23:03] | And I have honoured his ways and his people ever since. | 从那之后我就尊敬索尔 跟他的同胞 |
[23:11] | It is a sign from Thor. | 那是索尔的指示 |
[23:13] | Now we can go. | 我们可以走了 |
[23:17] | Water. | 有水 |
[23:20] | Give it enough time, it’ll bring down walls. | 只要有足够的时间 这面墙就会倒塌 |
[23:22] | Even walls just like that. | 像这种墙也会垮 |
[23:26] | So in a coupla hundred years, we’ll be free. | 所以再过几百年我们就自由了 |
[23:34] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么东西啊? |
[23:48] | Jaffa! | 贾珐! |
[23:52] | I am Unas… | 我是巫纳斯… |
[23:54] | the First One. | 是第一个 |
[23:57] | You… do not… exist. | 你根本就不存在 |
[24:04] | Kill the human. | 杀了那个人类 |
[24:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[24:08] | And we will feast… | 然后我们享受大餐… |
[24:10] | together. | 一起 |
[24:12] | I no longer serve the Goa’uld. | 我已经不再服侍勾阿邬 |
[24:17] | Ahhhh… We shall see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[24:20] | – Just stay right there. – Weapons are of no use here. | -你给我待在那里 -武器在这儿没有用的 |
[24:46] | The First One… is dead. | 第一个,他死了 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, that’s fine by me. Come on. | 是啊,我没意见,走吧 |
[25:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:51] | Teal’c, will you relax? That thing’s dead, for cryin’ out loud. | 提亚克,轻松点好不好? 那个东西已经死了 |
[25:55] | I believe I heard a sound. | 我相信我听到声音了 |
[25:57] | There wouldn’t be two of those things in here. | 这里不会有两个那种东西吧? |
[26:00] | Would there? | 对吧? |
[26:02] | If there were, they would surely battle to the death. | 如果有,他们会拼个你死我活的 |
[26:07] | So what did you mean when you told that thing it didn’t exist? | 你说那个东西不存在是什么意思? |
[26:13] | Unas is believed to have been the first host. | 据说巫纳斯是第一个寄主 |
[26:15] | Born of the same primordial waters as the Goa’uld. | 和勾阿邬都出生在相同的古老水域 |
[26:19] | It became a myth. | 那是个神话 |
[26:21] | Much like your vampire. | 就像你们的吸血鬼 |
[26:24] | That thing was a Goa’uld? | 那东西曾是勾阿邬? |
[26:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:28] | I thought they preferred human hosts. | 我还以为他们喜欢人类寄主呢 |
[26:31] | There are other species far older… | 很久以前,还有其它种族… |
[26:33] | that have been used as hosts. | 被利用来当寄主 |
[26:35] | Some of immeasurable power and savagery. | 有些有无限的力量又非常残忍 |
[26:37] | Yeah, well, I wonder how long it’s been trapped down here. | 是啊,不知道它困在这里多久了 |
[26:41] | Perhaps a thousand years. | 也许有一千年了 |
[26:43] | Unas can utilise long periods of sleep to survive. | 巫纳斯可以利用漫长的睡眠 保持存活 |
[26:46] | It is dead, right? | 它死了,对不对? |
[26:48] | We don’t have to go back there | 我们不必回去那里 |
[26:49] | and drive a stake through its chest? | 用棒子插过他的胸腔检查吧? |
[26:52] | The old stories say Unas had great regenerative powers. | 古老的传说里 巫纳斯有极强的再生能力 |
[26:56] | But those are tales told to frighten children. | 但那是说来吓小孩的故事 |
[26:59] | – It is a myth. – Ah. | -那是个神话 -嗯 |
[27:03] | It was dead. | 它是死了 |
[27:04] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[27:08] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[27:12] | You believe? | 你相信? |
[27:16] | I am certain. | 我能确定 |
[27:18] | – Positive? – I am. | -非常确定? -是的 |
[27:21] | Just a myth? | 只是神话? |
[27:24] | A myth. | 是神话 |
[27:26] | Good. | 好极了 |
[27:38] | We’re not lost. Are we? | 我们没有迷路,对吧? |
[27:41] | It was long ago. Everything was covered with snow. | 那已经很久了,当时一切 都覆盖着雪, |
[27:45] | It all looks different now. | 现在看来都不一样了 |
[27:47] | Kendra… | 康翠… |
[27:50] | It’s all right. Just… take your time. | 没关系,慢慢想 |
[27:58] | Kendra… | 康翠… |
[28:01] | When the Goa’uld was destroyed within you, | 当勾阿邬在你身体内被毁 |
[28:03] | what did it feel like exactly? | 你到底有什么样的感觉? |
[28:05] | Your wife? | 你太太? |
[28:08] | I have to know if there’s… any hope. | 我必须知道是不是有…任何希望 |
[28:13] | It was very painful. | 那非常的痛苦 |
[28:15] | Like… | 就像… |
[28:17] | needles stabbing inside the head. | 就像脑袋里有针在刺一样 |
[28:21] | The beast will do anything to stay in control. | 那东西会尽全力保有控制权 |
[28:24] | It’s a battle of wills. Many give up. | 是场意志力之战,很多人都放弃了 |
[28:29] | Well, Sha’re wasn’t trained in a temple, like you. | 夏蕊不像你,它没有在神庙受训过 |
[28:32] | But she had a spirit. She was a fighter. | 但是她很有活力 她一直是很好的斗士 |
[28:36] | You loved her very much. | 你非常的爱她 |
[28:38] | I still do. I dream about her. | 我还是爱她,我常梦到她 |
[28:40] | It’s as if… | 就好像… |
[28:42] | some part of her is reaching out to me. | 她的某个部分来寻找我 |
[28:45] | Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking. | 或者那可能只是我的愿望而已 |
[28:47] | No. You still are connected. | 不,你们还是有关联 |
[28:49] | If you find her and bring her here… | 如果你找到她,带她来这儿 |
[28:53] | I believe there is hope. | 我相信有希望的 |
[28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:00] | I’m sure now. | 我确定了 |
[29:02] | This is the way. | 是这条路 |
[29:44] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:46] | That’s no myth. | 那不是神话 |
[29:58] | Gairwyn told me Thor built this centuries ago. | 葛雯说这是索尔在几百年前盖的 |
[30:01] | It brings the water from the mountain to his people in the towns. | 它能把山上的水 引去给在城里的同胞们 |
[30:05] | – Thor is generous. – Yes. | -他非常慷慨 -是的 |
[30:07] | This means we are close. | 这表示我们接近了 |
[30:12] | Daniel, she said that hours ago! | 丹尼尔 她几个小时之前就这么说了! |
[30:14] | Now, either she’s lost and won’t admit it or… | 她要不是迷路 而且不愿意承认的话… |
[30:17] | I don’t think that she would mislead us. | 我认为她不会故意 带我们走错路的,放心吧 |
[30:20] | Maybe it’s not on purpose. | 也许她不是故意的 |
[30:22] | Maybe it’s not even conscious. | 甚至可能是潜意识的 |
[30:26] | What she suffered on her world | 她以前在她的世界 还有成为勾阿邬之后 |
[30:28] | and while being a Goa’uld was incredible abuse. | 她所受的痛苦,几乎是一种虐待 |
[30:31] | She interpreted those gusts of wind and thunder as signs. | 她把那些风雨和闪电解释为一种指示,这难道没有任何意义吗 |
[30:35] | Part of her wants to face it again and another part doesn’t. | 她有一部份想要再度面对 另一部分很显然不想 |
[30:38] | And the part that doesn’t is winning. | 看来不想的那部分是赢了 |
[30:41] | We’re wasting valuable time. | 我们是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[30:43] | OK. Gairwyn said that hunters found her. | 好,葛雯说是猎人发现她的 |
[30:45] | Well, hunters don’t travel in a straight line. | 你要知道,猎人不一定是走直线的 |
[30:48] | They follow game. | 他们会遵守规则 |
[30:49] | They would not risk hunger just to get her back sooner. | 他们不会为了让她能够早一天回来 而冒险饿死 |
[30:52] | Daniel, your belief that Kendra | 丹尼尔,你相信康翠 |
[30:54] | can somehow help bring Sha’re back to you… | 可能帮助救夏蕊回到你的身边 |
[30:57] | doesn’t make it true. And it doesn’t make her reliable! | 但这不一定是,真的 也并不表示她就可靠! |
[31:01] | Haven’t you ever had a feeling that made no logical sense… | 有些事情一开始非常不合逻辑 可是结果却是非常对的 |
[31:04] | and it turned out to be right? | 你没有碰过吗? |
[31:09] | This way! | 往这边! |
[31:31] | You sure we didn’t come this way before? | 你确信我们没有走过这里? |
[31:34] | – We have not. – It looks awfully familiar. | -我们没来过 -这看来非常眼熟 |
[31:38] | Your weapons cannot kill me! | 你的武器杀不死我! |
[31:40] | I know the secrets of the Labyrinth. | 我知道这个迷宫的秘密 |
[31:45] | I could help you escape. | 我可以帮你逃走 |
[31:47] | A map would be nice. | 给地图就好了 |
[31:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:08] | There! | 在那边! |
[32:32] | The hammer! | 大锤! |
[32:34] | – Yes. This is where I came out. – OK, good. | -是的,我就是从这儿出来的 -很好 |
[32:38] | What do you remember about the Labyrinth? | 你对迷宫还记得多少? |
[32:41] | It’s difficult. | 里面很难走 |
[32:43] | My beast wandered forward and back many times. | 我的勾阿邬来回走了许多次 |
[32:46] | I do remember the place of entrance | 我还记得入口的地方 |
[32:48] | where Thor speaks to the Goa’ulds. | 索尔就在那儿跟勾阿邬说话 |
[32:50] | Thor is inside? | 索尔?在这里面? |
[32:52] | He seems to be. | 似乎是的 |
[32:54] | But he speaks the same message again and again. | 但是他一再重复述说相同的话 |
[32:57] | My beast believed he was not real. | 我的勾阿邬认为他不是真的 |
[33:00] | There were long tunnels… | 里面有很长的隧道 |
[33:02] | leading from one room to another. | 从一个房间通到另一间 |
[33:07] | And… | 还有… |
[33:09] | something else in there. | 还有别的东西在里面 |
[33:12] | Something… | 某种… |
[33:14] | alive. | 活的东西 |
[33:16] | – What?! – I don’t know. | -什么?! -我不知道 |
[33:22] | Look, you don’t have to go any further if you don’t want to. OK? | 康翠,如果你不想 你可以不用再继续走下去,好吗? |
[33:37] | Thor asks that I try. | 索尔要我试试看 |
[34:00] | Yeah, this is it! We’re outta here! Let’s go! | 好耶,就是这儿! 能出去了!走吧! |
[34:07] | Aaarghhh…! | 啊….! |
[34:08] | Teal’c! Get outta there! | 提亚克!离开那里! |
[34:10] | Aaaarrgghhh…! | 啊….! |
[34:22] | – Thank you, O’Neill. – Yeah. | -谢谢你,欧尼尔 -是啊 |
[34:31] | If I am to die, it will be as a warrior… | 如果我要死,也要死的像个战士 |
[34:36] | facing my enemy. | 面对我的敌人 |
[34:40] | Last mag. | 最后一个弹匣了 |
[34:42] | Hell… | 管他的… |
[34:44] | Why not? | 有何不可呢? |
[34:54] | It’s OK. Stay here. | 没关系,你留下来 |
[34:57] | You’ve done more than enough, really. | 你做的真的已经够多了 |
[35:01] | In the temple we were taught that fear is the greatest enemy. | 我们在神庙里学习到 恐惧是最大的敌人 |
[35:07] | I must face my fear. | 我得面对我的恐惧 |
[35:35] | Are you considering the same tactic as I? | 你在考虑跟我相同的战略吗? |
[35:38] | Teal’c, the cliche is: are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 提亚克,我们通常是说: 你想的跟我一样吗? |
[35:41] | And the answer is yes. | 而答案是”对的” |
[35:43] | Human. | 人类 |
[35:46] | You can save yourself. | 你可以救你自己的 |
[35:50] | Why do you stay? | 你干嘛留下? |
[35:58] | Jaffa, why do you ally yourself… | 贾珐,你为什么要和一个奴隶结盟 |
[36:01] | with a slave? | 结盟? |
[36:05] | Once… | 以前… |
[36:07] | the Goa’uld were all as Unas. | 勾阿邬全部都寄生在巫纳斯 |
[36:11] | We were few… | 我们极少数… |
[36:15] | but we ruled millions. | 但我们统治几百万 |
[36:18] | We fed upon the weak… | 我们吞食弱者 |
[36:20] | to keep ourselves strong. | 好让自己强壮 |
[36:23] | I will take pleasure… | 我会很高兴的… |
[36:26] | in killing and devouring you both! | 杀死并吞食你们两个! |
[36:56] | – They’re in trouble. – It’s still alive. | -枪声-他们有麻烦了 -它仍然活着 |
[37:02] | We’re so close! Feel around the door. | 我们很接近了!摸一摸那个门 |
[37:05] | See if there’s a trigger. | 看看那里有什么机关 |
[37:17] | There’s one more thing I can try. | 我还可以试别的方法 |
[37:19] | I learned this from the songs of Thor’s people. | 我从索尔同胞的歌谣中学到的 |
[37:26] | Carve the rune flow, read the might, | 切割卢恩之流,读其力量 |
[37:29] | see the rainbow, test the wight! | 看其彩虹,考验勇敢之士! |
[37:55] | – Teal’c! – There is no other way! | -提亚克! -没有其它办法了! |
[38:42] | Without the healing power of the Goa’uld, | 没有勾阿邬的治疗力量 |
[38:44] | his body will no longer regenerate. | 他的身体就没有办法再生 |
[38:46] | There is too much damage. | 他受到太多破坏了 |
[38:50] | Now I see why they call you friend. | 我能了解他们为何说你是朋友了 |
[38:53] | This is Kendra. She brought us here. | 她是康翠,她带我们来的 |
[38:56] | She had first-hand knowledge. She was… a Goa’uld. | 她有第一手的知识 她曾经是勾阿邬 |
[39:04] | The hammer works. | 那大锤管用 |
[39:09] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道代表的意义吗? |
[39:13] | It’s the only way outta here, Daniel. | 丹尼尔,这是唯一的出路 |
[39:17] | But what this thing can do for Sha’re and Skaara… | 可是这个东西 可以为夏蕊还有史卡拉… |
[39:20] | – Teal’c is here now. – And here I will remain. | -那提亚克呢 -我会继续留在这儿 |
[39:24] | I was with those who took the ones you love. | 我曾经和夺取你所爱之人同阵线 |
[39:28] | No. | 不 |
[39:30] | You’re part of this family now. | 你是这个家庭的一份子 |
[39:32] | We’re not leaving you behind. | 我们不会把你丢在这儿的 |
[39:43] | This thing won’t work in here. Try it from out there. | 这东西在这里面不管用 从外面试试看 |
[40:07] | Come on. | 好了 |
[40:25] | – Did it work? – There’s one way to find out. | -那管用吗? -只有一个办法能知道 |
[40:56] | Thank you, Daniel Jackson. | 谢谢,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[41:04] | Well, at least we know it can be done, right? | 至少我们知道还有希望? |
[41:13] | Now that the hammer is lost, | 现在大锤已经不在了 |
[41:15] | I’m not sure what we’ll do. | 我不确定该怎么做 |
[41:16] | You should be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[41:19] | The Goa’uld don’t know the hammer was destroyed. | 勾阿邬并不知道大锤已经被毁了 |
[41:22] | Seal up the cave. | 把山洞封住, |
[41:23] | If they come back, at least they’ll be somewhere safe. | 如果他们回来,至少他们会在安全的地方 |
[41:27] | I want to thank you… | 我必须要谢谢你… |
[41:30] | for helping me have the courage to face my greatest fears. | 谢谢你帮助我有勇气 面对我最大的恐惧 |
[41:41] | This is… | 这个… |
[41:44] | to remember our world. | 可以让你纪念我们的世界 |
[41:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | We will never forget. | 我们绝不会忘记 |
[41:58] | And we’d like to come back. | 我们也想再来 |
[42:02] | Oh! | 啊! |
[42:03] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘记 |
[42:08] | Here. It’s a gift. | 来,这是礼物 |
[42:12] | It’s for Thor, or his people, in case they ever come back. | 事实上是给索尔或他的同胞 以防他们回来 |
[42:15] | It’s all about our people. We would like to be friends. | 上面有关于我们是谁 还有我们愿意交朋友 |
[42:23] | – Ah! Thor is pleased. – That’s great. | -索尔很高兴 -好极了 |
[42:26] | Tell him we’d love to meet him someday… in person. | 告诉他 我们将来想要见到他的本尊 |
[42:31] | It is safe for you to travel. | 现在离开很安全 |
[42:33] | You should go now. | 你们可以走了 |
[42:35] | Daniel? Wanna start dialling home… | 丹尼尔,你开始拨回家吧… |
[42:38] | before it starts raining? | 免的待会下雨了? |
[42:40] | Right. | 好 |