时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Now stop. | 好,停 |
[00:25] | Charge. | 来吧 |
[00:31] | First lock engaged. | 第一道锁锁定 |
[00:34] | Revolve. | 旋转 |
[00:56] | You know were supposed to be at that physical assessment thing. | 丹尼尔,我们应该去做体能评估了 |
[00:59] | Oh yeah…uh, I’ll go, I’ll go, it’s just, | 喔,对,我会去 |
[01:01] | uh…just let me finish this real. | 我…我现在只要看完这一段 |
[01:06] | You know you seem a tad obsessed with this stuff. | 你对这些东西好像着魔了一样 |
[01:09] | This was transferred from film of experiments done on the gate in 1945, | 这是1945年的时候 对门做实验的影片翻拍的 |
[01:12] | you don’t find that the least bit intriguing? | 你不觉得这个东西非常吸引人吗? |
[01:14] | Oh yeah, nothing piques my interest more then repeated failure. | 是啊,一再的失败 最能激起我的兴趣 |
[01:18] | Look at them, they’re turning the gate manually, | 你看他们,他们用手转动门 |
[01:21] | for gods sakes, it’s incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[01:25] | How many hours of this stuff have you looked at? | 你看这些玩意儿看了多久? |
[01:27] | There’s no conclusion of the file, no summery, no notes, | 这些档案没有结论,没有摘要 没有笔记 |
[01:30] | no reason to explain why they gave up. | 也没有解释他们为什么要放弃 |
[01:32] | Well whole boxes of material could be missing. | 可能是一整盒的数据全都掉了 |
[01:35] | No, the Pentagon said this was everything. | 不,五角大厦说全都在这儿 |
[01:37] | Oh please, the Pentagon’s lost entire countries. | 拜托 五角大厦连整个国家都会丢了 |
[01:41] | Come on! | 走! |
[01:43] | Doctors have two days of tests planned for us. | 医生为我们准备了两天的计划 |
[01:46] | Wonderful tests. | 很棒的检验 |
[01:51] | Uh…Jake! | 杰克 |
[02:05] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[02:07] | Obviously not. | 事实摆在眼前 |
[02:10] | This doesn’t make any sense, | 这不合理啊 |
[02:12] | why wouldn’t someone have told us this. | 为什么没有人告诉我们这些 |
[02:14] | I mean, why would they stop… | 如果他们真的转动它了… |
[02:15] | their research if they actually managed to turn it on? | 他们为什么会停止研究? |
[02:44] | Holy cow. | 我的天啊 |
[03:48] | Stargate.SG1-s01e10.The.Torment.of.Tantalus | 痛苦的折磨 |
[04:00] | Hello, Martha. | 哈��,马莎 |
[04:04] | Mrs. Langford, there is a young man waiting for you in the kitchen. | 蓝幅德小姐 有个年轻人在厨房等你 |
[04:08] | You let a strange young man in the house? | 你让个陌生人进屋子里来? |
[04:11] | Yes. I’m sorry, he says he knows you. | 是啊,抱歉,他说他认识你 |
[04:17] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:20] | Hello. Uh, I’m sorry, I hope you don’t mind. | 对不起,希望你不介意 |
[04:23] | How long have you been back? | 老天啊,你回来多久了? |
[04:28] | Oh, my god why are you back? Colonel O’Neill said you stayed on Abydos. | 你为什么要回来啊? 欧尼尔上校说你待在阿比多斯 |
[04:33] | I see you got the amulet. | 你还戴着那个护身符啊 |
[04:36] | Yes of course, I never take it off. | 当然啊,我从没拿下来 |
[04:39] | Why avoid my question? What’s this all about? | 你为什么回避问题?怎么回事? |
[04:45] | “Declassified – Top secret” | (高度机密) |
[04:52] | Colonel O’Neill, | 欧尼尔上校, |
[04:53] | Dr. Jackson was supposed to briefing SG-4 this morning, | 杰克森博士今天早上应该为SG-4简报 |
[04:56] | he’s not here and he’s not answering our pages. | 他不在这儿 而且不回我们的呼叫 |
[04:59] | Any idea where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗? |
[05:01] | I haven’t seen him in awhile, sir. | 我有一会儿没看到他了 |
[05:05] | Catherine I couldn’t tell you. | 凯瑟林,我不能告诉你 |
[05:07] | – Why not? – They wouldn’t let me! | -为什么? -他们不让我说! |
[05:09] | Everything is, is classified, you know. | 你要知道这一切都是高度机密 |
[05:14] | When did you become an upstanding member of the military? | 你什么时候变成守法的军人了? |
[05:16] | I’m not…exactly. | 我不是…不算是 |
[05:19] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[05:21] | Make you some tea, then you can go back to your Stargate Command. | 我替你泡个茶 然后你可以回你的星际之门中心 |
[05:26] | Thousands of Stargates, planetary shifts. | 几千个星际之门,星球位置转换 |
[05:29] | Didn’t anybody think I might be interested? | 没有人觉得我也会有兴趣吗? |
[05:31] | That’s why I came. | 所以我才来这里 |
[05:33] | – Now, six months later. You could of told me sooner. – Yes, | -好,六个月了,你早该告诉我的 -没错 |
[05:37] | just like you could have told me | 就好像你早该告诉我 |
[05:39] | there were experiments done on the gate in 1945. | 1945年就有门的实验 |
[05:50] | My father worked on the research team | 我爸爸在战争期间 |
[05:52] | that worked on the gate during the war. | 领导了一个小组研究门 |
[05:55] | Actually, they didn’t know what it was then. | 他们当时不知道那是什么 |
[05:58] | But President Roosevelt was like that, | 但是罗斯福总统就是那样 |
[06:00] | curious. | 很好奇 |
[06:01] | The suspected the gate was a weapon, | 他们怀疑那个门是一种武器 |
[06:04] | could be used as one. Nothing ever came of it, how do you know? | 或是可以当成武器 只是没有结果,你怎么知道的? |
[06:07] | The Pentagon has recently been declassifying old materials, | 五角大厦最近 解除了一些旧数据的机密性 |
[06:10] | they ran across a number of file boxes | 碰上了好几盒, |
[06:12] | that dealt with the old experiments. | 关于旧实验的档案 |
[06:14] | They sent them to us. | 然后寄来给我们的 |
[06:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[06:16] | You weren’t involved with the research? | 你没有参与那个研究? |
[06:19] | The military had little use for a 21 year old girl at that time, | 那时候军方 是不会用一个21岁的女孩子的 |
[06:23] | neither did my father. | 我爸爸也是 |
[06:25] | I only know what little I overheard him and Ernest Talking about. | 我只有听到 他跟欧内斯特所说的一些片段 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry, who’s Ernest? | 这个欧内斯特…是什么人? |
[06:39] | We get as far as entering the fifth symbol | 我们已经进入到第五个符号 |
[06:42] | and the whole room starts to shake. | 然后整个房间开始震动了 |
[06:44] | Today one of the generators exploded from the feed back. | 今天有个发电机因为回授而爆炸 |
[06:47] | Are you going to talk to my father? | 你打算告诉我爸爸吗? |
[06:49] | Oh he know, he was there. | 他知道,他也在场 |
[06:51] | I might about us. | 我是指我们 |
[06:58] | Oh. Yes I will. | 是啊,我会 |
[07:01] | Maybe it’s supposed to do that? | 也许那本来就该那个样子 |
[07:03] | – What? – The ring. | -什么? -圆环啊 |
[07:05] | Maybe it’s supposed to shake. | 也许本来就该震动 |
[07:08] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[07:09] | Are you using alternate or direct current to charge it? | 你是用交流电还是直流电启动它? |
[07:14] | Alternate, I thing, why? | 交流电,我猜的,怎么了? |
[07:17] | Try using direct. | 用直流电看看 |
[07:18] | It might prevent the charge from bouncing back to the generator. | 那可能会预防电源弹回发电机 |
[07:24] | And you should talk to my father. | 而且我想…你该跟我爸谈谈 |
[07:28] | I will, I promise. | 我保证我会的 |
[07:40] | So you didn’t know the government | 所以你不知道政府 |
[07:42] | kept the files from the original experiment? | 保留了这个原始实验的资料? |
[07:44] | I had my fathers notes. | 我有我爸爸的笔记 |
[07:46] | He told me that was everything they had. | 他说那是他们所有的一切 |
[07:50] | Do you know how many administrations I had to petition | 你知道我向多少行政部门诉愿 |
[07:53] | to get this program started up again? | 才让这个计划再度开始吗? |
[07:55] | Forty years had passed; | 都过四十年了 |
[07:57] | the information was classified and buried. | 数据都变成机密并且毁了 |
[08:00] | I never asked for the files, because I thought I had them. | 我从来没有要求资料 因为我以为都在我这儿 |
[08:03] | General West never offered, | 魏斯特将军从来没给我 |
[08:05] | because he probably didn’t even know they existed. | 因为他可能也不知道有这一些 |
[08:07] | So, | 那么… |
[08:10] | you don’t know that they turned the gate on in 1945. | 你不知道1945年的时候 门已经打开了 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么? |
[08:19] | There must be over a 100 million possible combinations. | 这一定有几亿个可能的排列组合 |
[08:22] | If it’s merely a combination lock used to turn it on, | 只要一个组合锁定就能够打开了 |
[08:25] | why 39? Why not six? | 为什么是39个符号而不是6个? |
[08:27] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么啊? |
[08:29] | They are not combinations, | 他们不是排列组合 |
[08:31] | there destinations, and we just found one. | 他们是目的地,我们刚找到一个 |
[08:36] | “Doorway to Heaven” could mean any number of different things. | “到天堂之门”可能代表许多不同的事 |
[08:39] | It could simply mean that anyone who passes through there will die. | 那可能只是指 经过那儿的任何人都会死 |
[08:45] | For example. | 举个例来说吧 |
[08:53] | Catherine, we have a maid for a reason. | 凯瑟林,我们家有请女佣的 |
[08:55] | I wanted to do it. | 我想要自己来 |
[09:17] | No, I never knew they turned it on. | 不,我不知道他们把门打开了 |
[09:19] | My father never told me. | 我爸从来就没告诉过我 |
[09:22] | It wasn’t in his notes either. | 笔记上也没有写 |
[09:26] | Then there is something more you should see. | 那么你应该来看看这一个 |
[09:35] | Here, watch this. | 你看一下 |
[09:44] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[09:57] | There was an accident today. | 今天出了一个意外 |
[10:01] | An explosion in the lab. | 实验室发生了一个爆炸 |
[10:04] | Ernest? | 欧内斯特? |
[10:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[10:15] | So the man who went through the gate was…Ernest. | 那么穿过门的人是…欧内斯特 |
[10:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:21] | My father must have lied to me. | 我爸爸八成对我说谎 |
[10:24] | He said Ernest died in an accident, | 他说欧内斯特是死于意外 |
[10:28] | and explosion. | 是个爆炸 |
[10:29] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做? |
[10:32] | He probably thought he was protecting me. | 他可能认为那是在保护我 |
[10:34] | From what? | 怎么说? |
[10:36] | From knowing that the man I was supposed to marry… | 不让我知道我要嫁的男人… |
[10:39] | chose to risk his life and go through the Stargate… | 选择冒生命危险,去通过星际之门 |
[10:43] | without even talking to me about it. | 但是从来没跟我提起 |
[10:47] | He choose his idea, his work, over me. | 他选择他的理想与工作胜于我 |
[10:51] | I’m sure that he believe that he, that he would come back. | 我确定他相信欧内斯特 他会回来的 |
[10:55] | He was so young, | 他是那么的年轻 |
[10:58] | so full of passion, | 充满了许多的热情 |
[11:01] | like you. | 就像你 |
[11:03] | You reminded me of him when I first saw you. | 我第一次见到你的时候 我就想起了他 |
[11:06] | That’s why I new you would solve the mysteries of the gate. | 所以我知道 你会解开星际之门的秘密 |
[11:20] | Catherine, I wasn’t supposed to show you this. | 凯瑟林 也许我们不应该让你看这个 |
[11:24] | Actually I wasn’t supposed to show you any of this but now… | 事实上 我不应该让你知道任何事情的 |
[11:30] | Computer enhancements, from the film footage. | 但是用计算机修改原影片 |
[11:34] | I was able it isolate the chevrons | 我可以分离出 |
[11:36] | that were locked in before Ernest went through. | 欧内斯特通过前锁定的象形字 |
[11:39] | Not Abydos? | 不是阿比多斯? |
[11:41] | No, another planet, with similar coordinates. | 不是,是另一个坐标很相近的星球 |
[11:44] | And we can go there. | 而且我们可以去 |
[11:51] | Have you completely lost your mind?!? | 你是不是完全的疯了?! |
[11:53] | Who authorized you to revile classified information to a civilian? | 是谁授权给你让你去对老百姓 公开这么机密的资料? |
[11:57] | If you will just let me explain. | 长官,请你听我解释… |
[11:59] | This is a serious breach in protocol. | 这是非常严重的违反条约,博士 |
[12:01] | These rules exist for a reason, | 这些规矩存在是有原因的, |
[12:02] | Doctor, do you think that you are above them? | 博士 你认为你有这个权力吗? |
[12:04] | – No, no, I.. – Catherine! | -不,我只是… -凯瑟林! |
[12:09] | Hello Jack. | 哈��杰克 |
[12:10] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再看到你 |
[12:12] | I trust the General is making you feel right at home. | 我相信将军 一定让你觉得宾至如归 |
[12:16] | So far he actually sounds worst then General West. | 他的确比魏斯特将军可怕 |
[12:19] | Ah, he’s a teddy bear. | 他是面恶心善 |
[12:21] | Colonel O’Neill, did you authorize Dr. Daniel Jackson | 上校,是你授权给杰克森博士 |
[12:23] | to revel classified information to this civilian? | 对这个老百姓公开机密资料的吗? |
[12:25] | Absolutely not, sir. | 当然不是了,长官 |
[12:27] | In fact I advised him NOT to say anything to her. | 事实上,我还建议的他 什么都不要跟凯瑟琳说 |
[12:30] | Despite the fact that she used to run the entire program, | 虽然以前这整个计划 都是她负责的 |
[12:33] | and is responsible for most of our current knowledge about the gate. | 还有我们目前大多的星际之门知识 都该归功于她 |
[12:36] | I’m aware of who she is, Colonel. | 我很清楚她是谁,上校 |
[12:38] | Catherine, this is Teal’c. | 凯瑟林,这是提亚克 |
[12:40] | Teal’c, this is Catherine. | 提亚克,这位是凯瑟林 |
[12:42] | Daniel, has told me all about you, such a pleasure. | 丹尼尔跟我提起过你,真是荣幸 |
[12:49] | Colonel, are you aware… | 杰克欧尼尔上校 不知道你是不是清楚… |
[12:51] | of the request Dr. Jackson has most currently tangled? | 杰克森博士 最近提出的一些要求呢? |
[12:59] | You’ve go to go that one step further don’t you. | 丹尼尔,你就非得得寸进尺不可啊 |
[13:03] | The man who entered the gat in 1945, was Catherine’s fianc茅. | 在1945年进入星际之门的人 是凯瑟林的未婚夫? |
[13:08] | Now I have the address of the planet he went to… | 而我有他所去的星球的地址 |
[13:11] | and we can go there. | 我们可以去那里 |
[13:13] | And I’m coming with you. | 我也要一起去 |
[13:17] | General, we know where Ernest Littlefield went. | 将军 我们知道欧内斯特里托菲去了哪里 |
[13:20] | He could still be alive. A man who had the vision to see the Stargate… | 他可能还活着 他早在五十年前就已经有远见 |
[13:23] | for what it really was, a half a century before anyone else. | 知道那个星际之门是什么东西 |
[13:26] | He sounds like a bonafied American hero, sir. | 长官,他听起来像是个美国英雄 |
[13:31] | Sir, there may be another reason to got to this planet. | 长官 我们或许还有别的理由去那里 |
[13:33] | – Samantha. – Catherine. | -珊曼莎 -凯瑟琳 |
[13:35] | Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[13:37] | Yes sir. | 是,长官 |
[13:39] | It seems the planet in question is close to Abydos, | 这星球似乎和阿比多斯很接近 |
[13:42] | so it uses many of the same points in space locators. | 所以在空间定位器上 用了许多相同的点 |
[13:44] | Which explains why the team in 45… | 1945年的小姐… |
[13:46] | could conceivably dial in with out compensating for planetary shift. | 才可以不做任何星球位置 转换的抵销,就能够拨到那个地方 |
[13:51] | But sir the planet in question is not on the cartouche we found on Abydos. | 但是长官,我们在阿比多斯发现的涡型图形中,并没有这个星球 |
[13:55] | What’s the significance in that? | 这有什么特别的意义吗? |
[13:57] | The Goa’uld haven’t charted it. They may not even have been there. | 勾阿邬并没有纪录下来 他们可能从来没有去过那儿 |
[14:01] | If the Goa’ulds haven’t been to this plant, | 如果勾阿邬从来没有去过那个星球 |
[14:03] | and there is obviously a gate there. | 而且显然那里有个门 |
[14:05] | Then we would have unquestionable proof that | 那么我们就有确切证据 |
[14:07] | they didn’t build the Stargates. | 星际之门不是他们建立的 |
[14:08] | The Goa’uld are scavengers, | 勾阿邬就像秃鹰 |
[14:10] | since they have not traveled to this planet, | 如果他们没有去过这个星球 |
[14:13] | we could find technologies to use against them. | 我们也许能找到对抗他们的科技 |
[14:16] | You speak? | 你会说话? |
[14:18] | When it is appropriate. | 该说的时候就说 |
[14:23] | Thank you. Thank all off you | 谢谢,谢谢你们全体 |
[14:25] | for your very through analysis of the situation. | 对这个情况所做的精辟分析 |
[14:28] | But I was already convinced by Dr. Jackson’s initial argument. | 但是我已经被杰克森博士的 最初论点所说服了 |
[14:32] | Ernest Littlefield could still be alive, and we should try to find him. | 欧内斯特里托菲可能还活着 而我们应该试着找他 |
[15:23] | It’s a piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[15:30] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[15:31] | And… | 好… |
[15:58] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[16:00] | Huh, that was some piece of cake! | 你说这是小事一桩! |
[16:11] | – It’s hot in here. – Oh yeah. | -这里好热 -是啊 |
[16:27] | Anybody see away in or out of this place? | 你们有没有人看到 这个地方的出入口啊? |
[16:31] | There appears to be only two doorways. | 这里看来只有两个门 |
[16:41] | Oh my. | 喔,天啊 |
[16:56] | Aw, for crying’ out loud. | 这简直是奇迹呀 |
[17:01] | Dr. Littlefield? | 里托菲博士?欧内斯特? |
[17:20] | Hello, I’m Daniel Jackson, we just came from the Stargate. | 你好,我是丹尼尔杰克森 我们刚从星际之门… |
[17:26] | Yes, that thing… | 是,那个东西… |
[17:28] | Star-gate. | 星际之门 |
[17:33] | We’re real’… | 我们是真的… |
[17:41] | It’s…about…time. | 也该是时候了 |
[17:48] | Oh boy! | 啊,天啊! |
[17:54] | Daniel, do something. | 丹尼尔,想个办法 |
[17:57] | Uh…Dr. Littlefield? | 呃…里托菲博士? |
[18:18] | You don’t recognize me. | 你不认得我了 |
[18:22] | Ca…Catherine | 凯…凯瑟琳 |
[18:35] | Fifty years, that’s all he has to say. | 五十年了,他就只会说这些 |
[18:40] | I’ll, I’ll go…se if I can find him. | 我去看看能不能找到他 |
[19:25] | Still here. | 还在这儿吗 |
[19:32] | Do you have anything to wear? | 你有任何东西可以穿吗? |
[19:35] | Clothes? | 衣服? |
[19:38] | Oh, uh…going home. | 喔…回家去 |
[19:41] | Yes, we’re taking you home. | 是啊,我们要带你回家 |
[19:48] | So much time. | 过去这段时间 |
[19:50] | Did no one try again? | 都没有人再试了吗? |
[19:53] | That’s a long story. | 这就一言难尽了 |
[19:58] | Are there other people here? | 这里还有其它人吗? |
[20:05] | No one else lives here? | 这儿都没人住? |
[20:08] | How about nearby? | 那么附近呢? |
[20:21] | Are you saying you have been completely alone here for 50 years? | 你是说这五十年来 你都完全孤独一个人? |
[20:28] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[20:37] | I don’t know what I expected. | 我不知道我期待什么 |
[20:41] | I mean I can’t believe he’s right here. | 我真不敢相信他就在这个地方 |
[20:44] | Light years away but still so close, all this time… | 几光年远,但这么接近 这么久的时间… |
[20:48] | ALIVE! | 都活着! |
[20:49] | I think he is probably having a little trouble dealing with it to. | 我想他可能也是一下子 没办法适应这一点吧 |
[20:53] | I felt like a school girl. | 我觉得像个高中女生 |
[20:54] | My heart was beating faster then when I came through the gate! | 我的心跳比穿过星际之门还快 |
[20:57] | Ha, you think your old and wise. | 你以为年长了有智慧了 |
[21:02] | I don’t think the heart ever grows old. | 我…我觉得心永远不会变老 |
[21:05] | I can’t even fathom what he’s been through. | 我没有办法了解他所经历的 |
[21:09] | Such a long time. | 这漫长的岁月 |
[21:11] | I don’t even know that man. | 我甚至不了解他了 |
[21:18] | Why don’t you go and talk to him? | 你怎么不去跟他谈谈? |
[21:25] | Last day. | 最后一天 |
[21:28] | It’s a calendar, isn’t it? | 这是日历? |
[21:40] | Have you been able to figure out who built this place, | 你有没有想出是谁建立这个地方 |
[21:42] | or who used to live here? | 或以前是谁住在这儿的? |
[21:44] | Heliopolis. | 希里奥波菲斯 |
[21:47] | Heliopolis? | 希里奥波菲斯?他是谁? |
[21:48] | Repository, philosophy, astronomy… | 智慧宝库,哲学观点,天文学… |
[21:52] | I assume you mean the ancient Egyptian city. | 我想你是指古埃及城市 |
[21:55] | People would could come from everywhere to gather, | 各地的人都会聚集到那个地方 |
[21:57] | scholars, community leaders. | 有学者,小区领袖 |
[21:58] | It was also the central place of worship for…Ra. | 那里是崇拜拉尔的中心地 |
[22:03] | Are there ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs here? | 这里有古埃及的绘画文字吗? |
[22:06] | Symbols that indicate Ra. | 或是提及拉尔的符号 |
[22:08] | This could be very important. | 这可能非常的重要 |
[22:24] | “Four distinct languages, writing is unlike anything I have seen on earth. | 有四种不同的语言 看来不像是地球上的任何东西 |
[22:27] | Catherine say’s there probably alien.” | 凯瑟林说他们可能是外星人 |
[22:29] | “Catherine says?” | “凯瑟林说?” |
[22:30] | She found me long ago. | 她在很久以前就找到我 |
[22:38] | “We walked for miles today, but still found no signs of civilization. | “我们今天散步好几哩 还是没有找到任何文明的迹象” |
[22:42] | Catherine seems concerned, but I am not. | “凯瑟林似乎很担心,但我不担心” |
[22:44] | As long as she is here with me, I will never feel alone. | “只要他和我在这里 我从不觉的孤单” |
[22:49] | It seems impossible, but everyday were here together, | “这似乎不可能 但我们每天都一起在这儿” |
[22:53] | I love her more.” | “我更加爱她了” |
[22:56] | My father lied to me. | 我爸爸欺骗我 |
[23:05] | I’ll leave you two. | 你们慢慢聊 |
[23:12] | So, real! | 这么…真实! |
[23:15] | Yes, | 是的 |
[23:17] | your going to have to believe. | 你必须要相信才行 |
[23:20] | This isn’t easy for me either. | 这对我来说也不容易 |
[23:25] | Y-You look, different. | 你…你…你看起来…不太一样 |
[23:28] | I’m old Ernest. | 欧内斯特,我老了 |
[23:30] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[23:33] | We, we had a wonderful life together. | 我们…我们在一起生活的好棒 |
[23:36] | I couldn’t imagine you Ernest. | 我没办法像你一样,欧内斯特 |
[23:39] | In my mind, we didn’t have a wonderful life together. | 在我的心中,我们没有很棒的生活 |
[23:42] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[23:45] | Forgave me. | 原谅我 |
[23:47] | You forgave me long ago. | 你很早就原谅我了 |
[23:50] | No. I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[24:07] | Doesn’t seem to be anybody else around. | 这附近几乎没有任何人 |
[24:10] | I tell you this place used to be pretty sweet, | 我觉得这个地方以前相当不错 |
[24:13] | but it’s seen better days if you know what I mean. | 比现在风光多了 你懂我的意思吧 |
[24:16] | I thing Professor Littlefield has been alone since he got here. | 我认为这里 一直就只有里托菲教授一个人在 |
[24:21] | Wow. | 哇 |
[24:25] | – A storm approaches. – A pretty big one at that. | -暴风雨接近了 -而且是相当大的暴风雨 |
[24:28] | It comes every year. | 每年都会有 |
[24:29] | Every year? | 每年都有? |
[24:30] | Now look kids, | 孩子们 |
[24:32] | where right on the edge of a cliff here, | 我们就在一个悬崖的边缘 |
[24:34] | I don’t think this place can stand another big hit. | 我想这个地方没有办法再承受打击 |
[24:37] | – We should take our leave. – No we can’t, not yet. | -我们应该离开了 -不,不行,还不行 |
[24:38] | We have only begun to explore this place. | 我们才刚开始探索这个地方 |
[24:42] | Figure out what it is, what it used to be. | 要推断这是什么 或者以前是什么 |
[24:44] | We launched a survey balloon. | 我们发射测量气球了 |
[24:46] | Now lets take the professor and Catherine home, | 现在我们带着教授和凯瑟林回家 |
[24:48] | we’ll leave the probe here, let it monitor the situation, | 我们把探测器留在这儿 |
[24:51] | until the storm blows over, then we’ll come back. Alright? | 让它侦测情况直到暴风雨结束 然后我们再回来,好吗? |
[24:54] | I tried for years to make it work. | 我试了好几年想让它运作 |
[24:57] | You never tried to entering different glyphs in this thing? | 你从来没有试着 进入不同的符号吗? |
[25:09] | We call this the Dial-Home Device. | 这叫做拨接回家装置 |
[25:11] | Basically you enter the correct address and… | 基本上呢,你进入正确的地址 然后呢… |
[25:15] | Daniel, Why don’t we just show him. | 好了,丹尼尔 我们直接做给他看吧 |
[25:24] | – My god. – What the hell? | -我的天啊 -搞什么? |
[25:29] | I thought the probe was supposed to detect stuff like this? | 我还以为探测器 应该会侦测到这种事情的? |
[25:33] | We got visual confirmation of its presents, | 我们亲眼看到它的存在 |
[25:35] | but the damage was obviously cancelled. | 但是很显然的 我们没有看出这个破坏 |
[25:47] | – It’s not working. – It was like that when I got here. | -它无法作用 -我到的时候,它就这样了 |
[25:50] | That’s why you never came back. | 所以你才都没回去 |
[25:55] | Does this mean were not going home? | 这表示我们不回家了吗? |
[26:25] | Well since where going to be hear awhile. | 既然我们还要在这儿待上一阵子 |
[26:27] | I would like you to see something. | 我要你们看个东西 |
[26:28] | – What? – Come on, | -什么? -来吧 |
[26:30] | it’s the safest room in there is. | 那是最安全的房间了 |
[26:33] | You know? Especially in a storm. | 真的,尤其在暴风雨里 |
[26:38] | Give me a hand. | 拉我一把 |
[26:39] | Thanks… | 谢了… |
[26:42] | Keep at it, well be back. | 继续加油,马上回来 |
[27:01] | What is this place? | 这什么地方? |
[27:08] | “I believe this room is some sort of meeting place, | “我相信这地方是某种会议厅” |
[27:10] | where four alien races denoted by the symbols, | “好让四个种族的外星人” |
[27:13] | and distinctive writing on the walls would gather, | “可以把符号和文字写在墙上” |
[27:17] | possible to share knowledge, or discuss relations, | “可能是分享知识或讨论关系” |
[27:19] | like a United Nations of the Stars. | “就像是众星球的联合国” |
[27:22] | Catherine agrees.” | “凯瑟林也同意” |
[27:25] | Your right, I would have. | 你说的对,我同意 |
[27:32] | All roads seem to lead here, which means this is likely the power source. | 所有的路都通到这儿 表示这可能是能源所在 |
[27:38] | I believe you are correct. | 我相信你是正确的 |
[27:41] | It could take years to figure out how to put these crystals back properly. | 可能要花几年 才能把水晶放回正确位置 |
[27:44] | I think we can figure out a way to rig | 但是我想我们也许可以想个办法 |
[27:47] | the power source directly to the gate, and then dial out manually. | 把能源直接牵引到门上 然后用手拨动 |
[27:55] | This looks familiar. | 这看起来好眼熟 |
[27:57] | Touch it. | 摸摸看 |
[28:03] | Whoa! | 哇呜! |
[28:15] | It’s Beautiful! | 真是漂亮啊! |
[28:17] | Is this the mean anything? | 丹尼尔,这…有什么意思吗? |
[28:20] | Well, if this was a Mecca of sorts, an alien united nations, | 如果这是某种朝圣地 外星人的联合国 |
[28:24] | this has to mean something. | 那这一定代表某些意义 |
[28:29] | I know this. | 这个我知道 |
[28:31] | Of course, high school chemistry. | 当然啦,高中的化学 |
[28:33] | One proton, one electron, | 一个质子,一个电子 |
[28:36] | – hydrogen. – Beryllium, | -还有氢 -铍 |
[28:38] | sodium. | 钠 |
[28:40] | Silver, Iron, | 银,铁 |
[28:42] | barium, xenon. | 钡,氙 |
[28:44] | Oh my god, so many electrons, how can you tell? | 老天啊,这么多的电子 你怎么看的? |
[28:48] | I have been here a very long time, remember? | 我在这里 已经待了很久的时间,记得吗? |
[28:52] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:54] | Are you saying that all of these are atomic…things? | 你是说这些东西 全部都是原子之类的? |
[28:59] | These images are graphical representation of the basic elements: | 这些影像 代表着基本元素的图解文字 |
[29:02] | electrons revolving around a proton. | 电子绕着质子旋转 |
[29:04] | The number of electrons indicate the element. | 而电子的数量则代表着元素 |
[29:06] | 146. | 一百四十六 |
[29:08] | There is only currently 111 elements on the periodic table. | 元素周期表目前只有111个元素 |
[29:12] | Only 90 when I last looked. | 我上回看的时候只有九十 |
[29:14] | This is incredible. | 这真是不可思议 |
[29:16] | I mean we have only been able to speculate on | 我是说我们只能揣测 |
[29:18] | the actual appearance and structure of an atom. | 原子的真正模样和结构 |
[29:20] | The fact that four completely alien races chose… | 但是四个完全不同的外星种族 |
[29:24] | to represent it in an almost identical way. | 几乎以完全一样的方式 选择它来做为沟通 |
[29:27] | The basic elements are what make up the universe, | 构成这个世界的就是基本元素 |
[29:29] | they are the basic building block… | 这是基本的建筑架构 |
[29:32] | of course! | 对啦! |
[29:35] | How do you ensure universal communication? | 你要怎么确定共同的沟通呢? |
[29:39] | You reduce the method of communication to the most basic element; | 你可以控制沟通的方式 到大家都能知道的… |
[29:41] | common to everyone and everything that exists in the universe! | 存在这宇宙中的最基本元素! |
[29:44] | Jack, this is a true universal language. | 杰克,这…这真的是… 宇宙共通的语言 |
[29:54] | – Turn the page. – What? | -翻页看看 -什么? |
[29:56] | Turn the page! | 再翻页来看! |
[30:01] | Are you saying, that this, that this is like a book? | 你是说这个… 这…就像一本书? |
[30:05] | I tried to read it. | 我试着要阅读 |
[30:07] | I tried to understand it. | 我试着想了解,但是… |
[30:09] | A hundred and forty six elements, letters, or symbols, | 如果那是文字 如果他们是图解文字 |
[30:11] | if they’re letters, if they’re pictographic, | 要解开的话… |
[30:13] | I mean this could take a life time. | 那… 那可能要花上一辈子 |
[30:15] | More. | 不止 |
[30:18] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:21] | Daniel, before you head explodes, | 丹尼尔,在你的脑袋爆炸以前呢 |
[30:24] | may I remind you that we have more important thing to deal with right now? | 我能提醒你我们现在还有 更重要的事要应付 |
[30:27] | How can you say that, don’t you know what this could mean? | 拜托,杰克,你知道这代表什么吗? |
[30:30] | Actually, no. | 老实说,不知道 |
[30:32] | This could be the key to understanding our existence. | 这可能是了解我们存在的一个关键 |
[30:36] | Everyone, everything’s existence. | 每个人 甚至每件事的…存在意义 |
[30:39] | The collaboration of theese four alien spices. | 那是四个外星种族 他们共同合作研究的知识 |
[30:44] | None of witch would mean squat, if we don’t get out of here. | 如果我们没有办法离开这里 一切都没有意义 |
[31:12] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样? |
[31:14] | I’m trying to connect the power source from the dial home device… | 我们试着直接从拨接回家装置 |
[31:16] | directly to the gate. | 连接能源到门上面 |
[31:18] | I’m about to run a test. Where’s Daniel? | 我正打算要测试 丹尼尔呢? |
[31:21] | Oh Ernest is showing his a new toy. | 欧内斯特在让他看个新玩具 |
[31:24] | – Really? What? – A fancy light show that… | -是吗?什么? -某种漂亮的光影秀… |
[31:26] | maybe the key to our existence, or something like that. | 可能是我们存在的关键之类的事 |
[31:34] | Ah, you want to pick up the pace on this a little bit? | 啊,你们的动作能不能再快一点? |
[31:52] | You did it! | 成功了! |
[32:01] | Get back! | 快闪! |
[32:44] | This is how you new what this place was. | 这些东西让你知道这个地方的 |
[32:46] | Then you recognize it too. | 看来你也认出来了 |
[32:48] | Othala, the Norse rune thought to represent the collection of numerous… | 从过去几个世代以来 |
[32:50] | power and knowledge from past generations. | 代表着神秘能力 与知识的古挪威符号 |
[32:53] | And the gathering of clans to share a common interest. | 集体的种族 来一起分享共同的兴趣 |
[32:57] | You know there’s more then just a coincidence here. | 你知道吗?这不只是个巧合 |
[33:01] | That means that human were here, | 但是那代表人类曾经来过 |
[33:04] | centuries, maybe eons ago. | 可能是几百世纪以前 |
[33:06] | No, not humans, aliens. | 不是人类,是外星人 |
[33:09] | – This is Thor’s race. – Thor was a Alien? | -是索尔的同胞 -索尔是个外星人? |
[33:13] | Oh yeah, that’s… | 对,那是… |
[33:15] | that’s another long story. | 那又是…说来话长了 |
[33:18] | But uh…good one. | 呃…但是…满不错的 |
[33:25] | All right, basic survival training. We know what we have. | 好了,基本求生训练 我们知道有些什么 |
[33:29] | What do we need? | 我们需要什么? |
[33:34] | We have the Stargate, | 我们有星际之门 |
[33:35] | we need the dial home device. | 需要拨接回家装置 |
[33:38] | Thank you Teal’c. | 谢谢你,提亚克 |
[33:40] | The element the gate is made of, absorbs energy directly, | 制造这个门的要素 是直接吸收能源的 |
[33:44] | internal functions will convert and store that energy… | 内部的作用会转换… |
[33:47] | in capacitor like reservoirs. | 或者是储存在蓄电器之类的储藏处 |
[33:49] | But the inside wheel will only unlock and spin freely… | 但是内部的轮子 要有足够的储存能源… |
[33:52] | once there is enough reserve power. | 才能够解开并且自由的转动 |
[33:54] | So what we need is Energy. | 那我们需要的是…能源�� |
[34:00] | Mm-hmm. I don’t see any electrical outlets, do you? | 我没有看到电源插座,你呢? |
[34:18] | This is useless, it’s not allowing for any relative perspective. | 没有用,用任何相关透视法都不行 |
[34:22] | I don’t understand, how did you incorporate | 我真不懂,你怎么结合 |
[34:23] | the three dimensional nature of the information? | 这种三度空间的资料呢? |
[34:25] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[34:32] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[34:34] | you measured the elements from a central point, | 你从中间点测量元素的距离 |
[34:37] | degrees from zero around in a circle, and height above the floor. | 以圈子从零开始量 并且算地上的高度 |
[34:49] | What’s up guys? | 怎么了,各位? |
[34:51] | Step away from the pedestal Daniel. | 丹尼尔,请你离开那个基座 |
[34:53] | What? | 什么? |
[34:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:57] | The dial home device just fell through the floor into the ocean. | 拨接回家装置 刚刚从地板掉进海里了 |
[35:01] | So what are we going to do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[35:03] | That thing may have a power source in it | 那东西里面可能有能源 |
[35:05] | that we can use to get the gate working. | 好让我们运作星际之门 |
[35:07] | Ah…No! You don’t understand, | 啊…不!你们不了解 |
[35:09] | this book could contain knowledge of the universe. | 这本书可能包宇宙的知识 |
[35:13] | I mean this is meaning of life stuff… | 我是说…这是”生命的意义” |
[35:16] | I have to get more of it down on paper before we leave, | 我得在我们离开之前,多写下一点 |
[35:19] | there must be something more you can use. | 你们一定有其它东西可以用 |
[35:22] | – What about using energy from Teal’c staff? – It’s not powerful enough. | -你用提亚克的棍棒武器? -它的能源不够 |
[35:24] | Please there’s not much time, we have to get inside that thing. | 丹尼尔,没时间了 我们必须进入那个东西里 |
[35:27] | This whole place could join the DHD at the bottom of the ocean any minute, | 这整个地方 可能随时会掉到这个海底的深处 |
[35:30] | so please. | 所以…麻烦你 |
[35:37] | Great, | 好 |
[35:38] | shoot it! | 射击它! |
[36:00] | Now what? | 没用? |
[36:13] | I’m obviously no scientist but uh, | 很显然呢,我不是科学家,但是… |
[36:18] | couldn’t we use that Ben Franklin thing? | 我们就不能向富兰克林学习吗? |
[36:22] | The element of the gate is made up of a superconductor. | 这个门的要素,是某种超级电导体 |
[36:25] | It’ll observe energy in may different things: Heat, Nuclear, solar, static, | 它会吸收各种形式的能源 热能,核能,太阳能,静电 |
[36:28] | if we could channel a lighting strike into the gate, | 如果我们能引导闪电打进那个门 |
[36:30] | it might provide us with enough… | 它也许能提供我们足够的能源… |
[36:31] | power to dial in and make it through. | 好拨通回家 |
[36:34] | How do we attract lightning to the gate? | 我们要怎么引导闪电打到门? |
[36:36] | Not directly, we will have to rig something up on the roof. | 不是直接打到 我们必须东西到屋顶上 |
[36:38] | And hope that the sudden and enormous charge | 还要希望瞬间巨大的能源 |
[36:41] | doesn’t destroy the gate’s mechanisms. | 不会毁了星际之门的结构 |
[36:52] | We got it Teal’c! | 拿到了,提亚克! |
[37:05] | Daniel won’t come up, | 丹尼尔不肯上来 |
[37:07] | he’s obsessed with that thing. So much like you used to be. | 他被那东西迷住了 就好像你以前一样 |
[37:11] | Mmm, the Torment of Tantalus. | 坦多洛斯的折磨 |
[37:13] | What? | 什么? |
[37:14] | Tantalus was a king in Greek Mythology, | 坦多洛斯是希腊神话里的一个国王 |
[37:16] | banish to Hades, | 他被驱逐到冥府 |
[37:18] | forced to stand in water that receded when he tried to drink. | 被迫站在水里 但每次要喝水水就退潮了 |
[37:22] | Everlasting, unending temptation. | 永远持续,永无休止的诱惑 |
[37:27] | He was reaching for something that was, um, | 他是想探究抓取某一种… |
[37:31] | out of reach. | 范围以外的事情 |
[37:33] | That sound familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[37:37] | Some might say that, that’s what makes a man great. | 有人会说这样才会让人伟大 |
[37:40] | If we all accepted what was with in our grasp. | 如果我们全都安于现状的话 |
[37:44] | Sometimes what we have is of more value. | 有时候我们拥有的更有价值 |
[37:47] | It takes a great man to recognize that. I didn’t. | 一个伟大的人才了解这一点 我当时不懂 |
[37:52] | I was a fool. | 我是个笨蛋 |
[37:54] | Ernest, you have suffered enough. | 欧内斯特,你吃了不少的苦 |
[37:56] | No since wasting time in the past, right? | 没必要再对过去浪费时间了,对吧? |
[38:06] | Ah, look, for the peak of the roof, it will attract the lightning. | 啊,这个可以拿去屋顶 它可以吸引闪电 |
[38:12] | You get Daniel. | 你去叫丹尼尔 |
[38:18] | Take this to the roof. | 快点拿去屋顶 |
[38:25] | You have to come, now. | 你必须要走了,快 |
[38:27] | Not Yet. Come and get me when they’ve got the gate running. | 还不行,门开始运转再来叫我 |
[38:28] | – There’s not enough time. – I have to finish this. | -那样时间不够的 -我必须要弄完这一些 |
[38:31] | – It’s not worth it. – This is. | -这些是不值得的 -这值得 |
[38:33] | Nothing is! | 绝对不值得! |
[38:34] | Well our history as a people would be very different | 如果大家都这么觉得的话 |
[38:37] | if everyone felt that way. | 人类的历史就会完全不同 |
[38:38] | No prize is worth attaining if you can never share it, | 如果你无法分享,获得任何奖赏 |
[38:41] | there would be no point. | 都不值得,也没有意义 |
[38:43] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[38:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:17] | Teal’c let’s go! Start dialing in. | 来吧,提亚克,开始拨接吧! |
[39:20] | We only have seconds once the gate is open. | 等门一打开 我们可能只有几秒钟的时间 |
[39:24] | What you did was courageous! | 你以前所做的非常勇敢! |
[39:26] | What I did was stupid. | 我以前非常的愚蠢 |
[39:28] | – Come on boys we got to go, now! – I’m staying. | -走了,两位,我们得走了,快! -我要留下 |
[39:32] | What? | 什么? |
[39:33] | Look, I will be fine down here. | 杰克,我在这里很安全 |
[39:35] | Go on, go on. | 你先走 |
[39:37] | Daniel, we can come back. | 丹尼尔,我们可以再来 |
[39:38] | No, what if the castle crumbles around the gate, | 不,如果城堡塌陷埋住了门呢 |
[39:41] | I mean this, this, could all be lost, | 这些可能会遗失 |
[39:42] | if I stay I could unbury the gate again. | 如果我留下 我可以再次挖开门的 |
[39:44] | – What if it falls into the ocean. – I am willing to take that risk. | -如果星际之门掉进海里呢? -我愿意冒这个险 |
[39:47] | I’m not! Let’s go! | -我不愿意!走了! -杰克 |
[39:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:17] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[40:23] | – It’s a piece of cake. – Not from what I remember. | -小事一桩 -我记得上回可不是这样 |
[40:27] | Go | 走 |
[40:29] | Go | 换你了 |
[40:43] | Go! | 快走啊! |
[40:51] | Stargate receiving squad, stand ready! | -星际之门开启,小组待命! -是,长官 |
[41:01] | Wormhole is destabilizing, still no travelers. | 虫洞开始不稳定,仍然没有旅客 |
[41:05] | Come on guys. | 快啊,两位 |
[41:09] | Stand by people. | 各位待命 |
[41:26] | – Close one. – You think? | -关闭-好险! -你有感觉啦? |
[41:28] | You don’t know how close. | 你不知道有多险 |
[41:41] | “Sequence in progress” Chevron 6 encoded. | “程序进行中”象形字六,译码成功 |
[41:52] | Chevron seven… | 象形字七… |
[41:54] | will not engage. | 无法锁定 |
[42:01] | Well, I think it is safe to say that, that place is gone. | 我看那个地方真的是毁了 |
[42:03] | You still have my book. | 你还有我的书 |
[42:05] | Captain Carter is working a computer model right now. | 卡特上尉正在制作计算机的模型 |
[42:08] | ‘Go to reactor seven.’ | 去七号反应堆 |
[42:10] | And here’s the bright side; | 往好的方面想… |
[42:12] | – you alive. – Yes. | -你还活着 -是啊 |
[42:16] | Thanks to you. | 这要感谢你 |
[42:17] | Look at it this way, | 这么想吧 |
[42:19] | if you ever run into those aliens, that made up the language, | 如果你以后 碰到使用这些语言的外星人 |
[42:22] | you can ask them what it means. | 你就可以请教他们了 |
[42:24] | You better let us know this time. | 这一回,你最好通知我们 |
[42:26] | I will, I promise. | 我保证会的 |
[42:31] | Catherine, hug me. | 凯瑟林,来,抱一下 |