时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Teal’c. Teal’c. | 提亚克,提亚克 |
[00:56] | Rya’c ! Rya’c ! | 瑞尔卡!瑞尔卡! |
[01:06] | Easy, it’s okay now. | 放松,现在没事了 |
[01:08] | He’s coming around. | 他醒来了 |
[01:17] | The Goa’uld within me? | 我体内的勾阿邬? |
[01:25] | They had to put junior back in, Teal’c. | 提亚克,我们得把宝宝放回去 |
[01:28] | We almost lost you. | 我们差点失去你 |
[01:30] | The drug didn’t work Teal’c. I’m sorry. | 那药不管用,很抱歉,提亚克 |
[01:33] | You were calling out something, Rya’c. Does that mean anything? | 你刚刚一直在叫什么”瑞尔卡”那有什么意义? |
[01:41] | It means nothing. | 那没有意义 |
[02:51] | Stargate.SG1-s01e11.Bloodlines | |
[03:00] | As soon as we removed Teal’c’s Goa’uld … | 我们一移开提亚克体内的勾阿邬 |
[03:03] | his major organs began to shut down and he ran a high fever. | 他的主要器官就开始怠工 也发起高烧了 |
[03:06] | So the drug failed? | 所以那药不管用了? |
[03:07] | Yes. But it proves the Goa’uld is Teal’c’simmune system. | 是的,但这证明了勾阿邬 是提亚克的免疫系统 |
[03:11] | Now if we can learn about it and safely … | 如果我们能多了解他 并小心的… |
[03:13] | duplicate it’s effect we can save lives on Earth. | 复制其效果,就能救地球上的生命 |
[03:15] | Without killing Teal’c in the process. | 在这个过程中,也不会害死提亚克 |
[03:18] | Well I guess the boys at Langley | 那么我猜在兰利市(情报局本部)的小伙子们 |
[03:20] | won’t be able to study a Goa’uld after all. | 尽管如此还是胜任不了研究勾阿邬了 |
[03:23] | It is still a possibility. | 这还是有可能的 |
[03:26] | Teal’c, you can’t. You don’t have an immune system without your Goa’uld. | 提亚克,不行 没有勾阿邬你就没有免疫力 |
[03:29] | e can’t play with your life like that. | 我们不能拿你的生命开玩笑 |
[03:31] | There are many hundreds of Goa’uld larva on Chulak. | 在丘拉可星球 有几百个勾阿邬宝宝 |
[03:34] | Chulak? | 丘拉可? |
[03:35] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[03:39] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑,对吧? |
[03:43] | It is one of the few worlds in all the galaxy … | 那是宇宙中… |
[03:45] | with such an abundance. | 少数有丰富资源的地方… |
[03:46] | Yeah, but Teal’c, if you recall, last time we were there…? | 是啊,但是提亚克 你记得上回我们在那个地… |
[03:49] | We had to shoot our way out. | 我们得杀出重围回来 |
[03:51] | Maybe made a bad impression? | 也许已经留下坏印象了? |
[03:53] | It’s out of the question, I can’t authorise it. | 这是绝对不可能的 我不能授权那么做 |
[04:02] | Then I will speak of it no further. | 那我就不再多说了 |
[04:07] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[04:12] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[04:14] | I don’t know. I’ll find out. | 我不知道,我去看看 |
[04:31] | Mind if I..? Yeah. | 我能进来吗…? |
[04:44] | Look, I’m sorry if I didn’t.. | 我很抱歉我没有办… |
[04:50] | You do understand why we can’t go back to Chulak, right? | 你了解我们为什么 不能回丘拉可,对不对? |
[04:58] | They’ll get that drug to work long … | 他们还有很多时间可以研究… |
[05:00] | – before that thing dies inside of you. – I am not concerned about my life. | -在那个东西死在你体内之前 -我关心的不是我的生命 |
[05:04] | I am concerned for the life of my son. | 我关心的是我儿子的命 |
[05:09] | Your son? | 你…的儿子? |
[05:10] | His name is Rya’c. | 他叫瑞尔卡 |
[05:14] | I have not spoken of him. | 我从来没有提到他 |
[05:16] | Or of my wife. | 或是我太太 |
[05:23] | You left a family back there? | 你留下…你的家人在那里? |
[05:36] | Teal’c, you told…? | 提亚克,你跟我们说过… |
[05:39] | No you swore to the General you had no ties back there! | 不,你向将军发誓 你在那边没有牵挂的! |
[05:44] | Why didn’t you tell us the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我们实话呢? |
[05:46] | A warrior becomes vulnerable … | 如果战士的家人落入敌人手中 |
[05:48] | if his family is held hostage to the enemy. | 他就会变的脆弱 |
[05:53] | You didn’t think we’d trust you if we knew? | 你认为我们就会不信任你? |
[05:57] | Teal’c, how the hell are we supposed to trust you now? Huh? | 提亚克 我们现在应该要怎么信任你?吭 |
[06:01] | You got any more surprises? | 你还有更多惊喜吗? |
[06:06] | With or without you, O’Neill, I must return to Chulak. | 欧尼尔,不管有没有你 我都必须回丘拉可 |
[06:10] | Either way it’s suicide, my friend. | 不管怎么说,那都是自杀 |
[06:15] | Within days my son will come of age … | 几天之内,我儿子的年龄就到了 |
[06:17] | he will be called to the religious life of our world … | 他会受到我们世界的宗教呼召… |
[06:20] | he will undergo the ceremony of implantation. | 他将会进行移植的仪式 |
[06:24] | The prim’ta. | 就是普林塔 |
[06:26] | The day when a young boy receives his first Goa’uld symbiote … | 在这一天,男孩将接受 他第一个勾阿邬共生体… |
[06:30] | and becomes a true jaffa … | 并成为真的贾珐… |
[06:32] | just as all other jaffa before him. | 就跟以前所有的贾珐一样 |
[06:35] | I take it you don’t want that to happen? | 我想这表示你不愿意这样了? |
[06:38] | It is the means by which the Goa’uld enslave the jaffa. | 勾阿邬就是藉由这个方法 来奴役贾珐的 |
[06:43] | I am not the only one among my people who believes this. | 我不是我们同胞中 唯一相信这点的人 |
[06:46] | My first teacher, the jaffa master Bra’tac … | 我第一位老师,贾珐大师布瑞泰克… |
[06:50] | he knew very well the Goa’uld are false gods. | 他非常清楚勾阿邬是冒牌的神 |
[06:57] | But I cannot … | 但我不能… |
[07:02] | I will not allow my son to become a slave. | 我绝对不会让我儿子 变成一个奴隶的 |
[07:11] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不可以! |
[07:13] | With respect, sir, we’ve considered the risks. | 长官,恕我冒昧,我们考虑过风险 |
[07:15] | – You have, have you? – Yes, and we are all behind Teal’c, sir. | -考虑过是吗? -对,而且我们全部都支持提亚克 |
[07:18] | I can see that. What I can’t see is why. | 我看得出来,但我看不出为什么 |
[07:21] | We believe there’s more to be gained from this mission … | 我们相信这一次的任务获得的… |
[07:23] | than a single larval Goa’uld. | 不只是一个勾阿邬的幼虫而已 |
[07:25] | – Such as? – The warrior jaffa class … | -还有呢? -贾珐战士阶级… |
[07:27] | are the foundation of Goa’uld power. | 是勾阿邬军力的基础 |
[07:29] | they serve as both incubators for their young and as their army. | 他们又是幼虫的保育器 又服务于军队 |
[07:32] | An army made almost invulnerable by the restorative powers … | 而这个军队又因为他们所带的… |
[07:35] | of the Goa’uld larva they carry. | 勾阿邬宝宝而刀枪不入 |
[07:36] | It’s literally as Faustian bargain. | 我觉得这种交易 真的是非常的聪明 |
[07:39] | Teal’c claims there are other jaffa who believe in freedom … | 提亚克说 还有其它的贾珐跟他一样… |
[07:41] | from the Goa’uld as much as he does. | 希望脱离勾阿邬获得自由 |
[07:43] | Imagine the strategic advantage, sir … | 长官,请你想一想这种战略的优势 |
[07:44] | if we could undermine the loyalty of the very group … | 说不定我们能削弱勾阿邬… |
[07:46] | the Goa’uld depend on to maintain their power. | 所依赖维持军力的忠诚度 |
[07:49] | How many of these other jaffa can you be sure of? | 你们确定其它这种贾珐 有多少个吗? |
[07:52] | We’re pretty sure of at least…? | 长官,我们非常确定的,最起码… |
[07:55] | One guy | 还有一个 |
[07:57] | – One? – Yes. | -一个? -是啊 |
[07:58] | but where there’s one there has to be more than…?one. | 但是只要有一个 一定还有更多人也是这样想的 |
[08:03] | Oh absolutely. | 我想也是 |
[08:05] | Colonel, would you join me in my office a moment? | 上校,请你先到我的办公室好吗? |
[08:12] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:17] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[08:23] | Have a seat Jack. | 你坐啊,杰克 |
[08:35] | This is not my first barbeque, Colonel. | 我不是第一次碰到这种情况 |
[08:37] | – Sir? – I’d love to get a Goa’uld larva … | -长官? -我也想…让兰利的实验室… |
[08:40] | that the lab coats at Langley can study … | 有勾阿邬幼虫能研究 |
[08:43] | but I don’t order my best people on a mission behind … | 但是,除非必要 我不会下令让我最好的人手 |
[08:46] | enemy lines unless I think it’s absolutely necessary. | 深入敌线去冒生命的危险 |
[08:49] | – I believe it is Sir. – Why? | -长官,我相信有必要 -为什么? |
[08:52] | There’s something you’re not telling me Colonel. | 有些事你没有告诉我,上校 |
[08:54] | If you don’t want to come clean about the real motivation … | 如果你不想老实告诉我… |
[08:56] | behind this mission, then fine. | 这次任务背后的真正动机,行 |
[08:58] | The mission is not approved. | 我不允许这次任务 |
[09:00] | You will go where I tell you to go. | 你们只能够听我的命令行事 |
[09:02] | – Sir, please… – Dismissed! | -长官,可是… -解散! |
[09:16] | General … | 将军… |
[09:18] | Teal’c has a son. | 提亚克…有一个儿子 |
[09:20] | – What did you say? – Back on Chulak. | -你说什么? -在丘拉可星球 |
[09:25] | His kid’s about to be implanted with one of those larva things. | 他儿子就快要在一个仪式当中 |
[09:27] | At a ceremony … | 接受勾阿邬幼虫的移植 |
[09:29] | – and Teal’c wants to stop it. – Why? | -而提亚克想要阻止 -为什么? |
[09:35] | Why, sir? | 为什么?长官 |
[09:36] | Teal’c was an enemy soldier. He’s compromised. | 提亚克是敌方的军人 他曾经保证过 |
[09:39] | General, he was afraid we wouldn’t trust … | 将军,他怕如果我们知道他在那边 |
[09:41] | him if we knew he had a family back there. | 还有家人,会不信任他 |
[09:43] | Was he right? | 他猜对了吧? |
[09:47] | When Teal’c saved our lives on Chulak, | 当提亚克在丘拉可星球拯救我们的时候, |
[09:50] | he gave up his family, sir. | 他就放弃了他的家庭 |
[09:52] | Don’t you think we owe him something? | 你不觉得我们亏欠他吗? |
[10:03] | – What are you doing? – Step away from the keyboard. | -提亚克,你在干什么? -离开那个键盘 |
[10:07] | I am returning to Chulak for my son. | 我要为我儿子回丘拉可 |
[10:09] | No. I’m sorry I can’t let you do that. | 不,我很抱歉不能让你那么做 |
[10:25] | Come on Teal’c … | 拜托,提亚克… |
[10:27] | don’t do it this way. | 你先不要这么冲动 |
[10:29] | I will risk no one’s life but my own. | 我只冒我自己的生命危险 |
[10:32] | hy will you not let me return? | 你为什么还不让我回去? |
[10:34] | You know far too much about this command … | 因为你现在太了解这个指挥中心 这个机构… |
[10:36] | this facility, our defences. | 还有我们的防卫系统 |
[10:39] | I can’t let that kind of knowledge fall into enemy hands. | 我不能让这一类的信息 落入敌人的手中 |
[10:42] | I will die before allowing that to happen. | 我会在这种事发生前就死了 |
[10:44] | Dammit Teal’c, that’s just what’s going to … | 可恶,提亚克 如果你自己单独从门回去… |
[10:45] | happen if you go through that Gate alone. | 就真的会发生这种事 |
[10:56] | Which is why I am inclined to authorise a mission … | 所以我可能会授权一个任务… |
[10:58] | to return to Chulak and allow you to bring your son back. | 让你回丘拉可星球去 并且把你儿子带回来 |
[11:19] | Thank you General. | 谢谢了,将军 |
[11:23] | When is this ceremony supposed to happen? | 这个仪式什么时候会举行? |
[11:26] | Within the day. | 就是今天 |
[11:40] | Daniel? Glasses. | 丹尼尔?你的眼镜 |
[11:46] | O’Neill? I am in your debt. | 欧尼尔,我欠你的情 |
[11:49] | Ah, it’s nothing. | 啊,这没什么 |
[11:53] | We shall return. | 我们会回来的 |
[11:56] | Ready to ship out sir. | 长官,准备出发了 |
[11:59] | Godspeed Colonel. | 速去速回,上校 |
[12:32] | These are scholars from the court of Apophis. | 他们是阿波菲斯宫廷中的学者 |
[12:34] | I am to escort them to the temple. | 我要护送他们去神庙 |
[12:37] | Why do you not show your face my lord? | 大人,你为什么不露出你的脸? |
[12:38] | My helmet was damaged in combat. | 我的头盔在战斗中受损 |
[12:41] | It must be repaired. | 必须要修理 |
[12:44] | Perhaps I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[12:48] | Nemet, kree! You dare touch me priest? | 钠米克里祭司! 你竟敢碰我? |
[12:57] | I shall tell Apophis of your vigilance, priest. | 我会告诉阿波菲斯你的警觉 |
[13:01] | You shall be rewarded. | 你将会得到奖赏 |
[13:38] | We will go directly to my former home. | 我们直接去我以前的家 |
[13:41] | The ceremony should take place there. | 这典礼应该在那里举行 |
[13:44] | All right Teal’c, why don’t you show us the way? | 好了,提亚克 告诉我们往哪儿走? |
[14:15] | – Teal’c, is this your..? – My former home. | -提亚克,这是你…? -我以前的家 |
[14:18] | A gift from Apophis for many years of service. | 是我服侍阿波菲斯多年所得的礼物 |
[14:58] | What does this mark mean? I don’t recognise this. | 这记号什么意思?我没见过 |
[15:01] | This was the home of shol’va. | 这是指薛瓦的家 |
[15:06] | Traitor. | 就是叛徒 |
[15:11] | Well it looks like this happened a long time ago. | 看样子是很久以前发生的了 |
[15:15] | Teal’c, there’s no reason to believe your wife … | 提亚克,这件事发生的时候 你太太… |
[15:17] | and son were in the house when this happened. | 跟儿子不一定在房子里 |
[15:58] | Teal’c, Carter’s right. | 提亚克,卡特说的没错 |
[16:00] | You don’t know what’s happened here. | 你不知道当时的情况 |
[16:10] | Tal’mac, Bra’tac | 是我, 布瑞泰克 |
[16:15] | Teal’c | 提亚克 |
[16:17] | It is good to see you, friend. | 能再看到你真好,我的朋友 |
[16:25] | Were I an enemy, you would be dead. | 如果我是敌人,你早就死了 |
[16:27] | My wife and son? | 我的妻儿呢? |
[16:30] | I am told they escaped the burning. | 我听说他们逃过这火灾 |
[16:34] | I thought you might return in time for your boy’s ceremony, Teal’c. | 我就在想你可能会在你儿子 举行仪式前回来,提亚克 |
[16:38] | Brave, but unwise. | 勇敢,但是不聪明 |
[16:41] | If you were awaiting my return … | 如果你在等我回来… |
[16:44] | perhaps there are others? | 也许其它人? |
[16:47] | Others don’t know you as I do. But I expected you to come alone. | 别人不像我这么了解你 但是我以为你会单独来 |
[16:51] | They are friends. | 他们是朋友 |
[16:54] | Colonel O’Neill. Captain Carter. | 欧尼尔上校,卡特上尉 |
[16:59] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森 |
[17:01] | Warriors of great skill and cunning. | 都是技巧灵敏的战士 |
[17:03] | Oh, Teal’c, that’s…? | 啊,提亚克,过奖了 |
[17:07] | The greatest Jaffa master I have ever known. | 是我知道的最伟大的贾法–布瑞泰克. |
[17:09] | It’s an honour to meet you Sir. | 我很荣幸认识你,先生 |
[17:12] | You, you are among the warriors … | 你…你也是打败丘拉可宫殿里 |
[17:14] | who defeated the palace guard at Chulak? | 守卫的那些战士之一? |
[17:16] | – A human woman? – Hey, I’ll have you know I kicked my…? | – 是个女人? – 嘿,我甚至还曾经踢过一个… |
[17:20] | And you? A warrior of great skill and cunning? | 还有你? 拥有技伟大的本领与灵敏的战士? |
[17:24] | I could snap you like kindling! | 我甚至可以轻易把你秒杀了! |
[17:26] | How could you bring these hashack with you? | 你怎么能带这些Ha’shak(弱者)来? |
[17:33] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Who you calling a hassock? | 嘿!嘿!嘿!你在叫谁Ha’shak? |
[17:39] | What’s a hassock? | Ha’shak是什么? |
[17:41] | You challenge me hashack? | 你在向我挑战,Ha’shak? |
[17:42] | Ah, no. I don’t think we came to fight you. | 呃,不,我们不是来对抗你的 |
[17:45] | A shame. | 真可惜 |
[17:51] | We’re here on a mission. | 我们是来出任务的 |
[17:52] | If you don’t want to be a part of it, just say so. | 如果你不想帮忙的话 直说就好了 |
[18:01] | You choose your friends well Teal’c. | 你很会挑选朋友,提亚克 |
[18:06] | Though were I a hundred years younger … | 但是如果我再年轻一百岁… |
[18:08] | it might not have been quite so easy. | 就没这么容易了 |
[18:12] | You’re over a hundred years old? | 你已经超过一百岁了? |
[18:15] | God, I’m sorry. | 天啊,真抱歉 |
[18:28] | A hundred and thirty three | 我一百三十三了 |
[18:30] | You must work out. | 你一定经常运动 |
[18:38] | No one has ever defied the Goa’uld and lived to tell of it. | 从来都没有人 能够反抗勾阿邬而活下来 |
[18:42] | There was much talk in Chulak of the warriors of Earth. | 在丘拉可 有很多关于地球战士的传说 |
[18:46] | – Really? – Our time here is limited. | -是吗? -我们的时间有限 |
[18:55] | Can you take us to find my wife and son? | 你能带我们去找我的妻儿吗? |
[18:59] | Your family is kreshta. | 你的家人是克瑞斯塔 |
[19:01] | Outcasts. | 被驱逐的 |
[19:04] | The Kreshta live in a handful of camps outside the city. | 克瑞斯塔 都住在城外的许多营地里面 |
[19:08] | I do not know which one your family belongs to. | 我不知道你的家人属于哪个营地 |
[19:10] | Then we should begin now. | -那我们该上路了 -提亚克 |
[19:17] | I will not leave Chulak without seeing my son. | 没见到我儿子,我不会离开丘拉可 |
[19:25] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[19:27] | I want you and Daniel to go back to the Stargate … | 你跟丹尼尔先回到星际之门… |
[19:29] | take up positions where … | 找个能够躲避敌军火力的地方… |
[19:31] | – you can lay down cover fire. – Yes sir. | -我们可能会需要 -是,长官 |
[19:34] | Ah, a minute ago we were warriors of great skill and cunning. | 呃,刚才我们 还是很有技巧灵敏的战士 |
[19:37] | Wait there for us for 24 hours. | 在那边等我们…24小时 |
[19:40] | If we’re not back by then, we probably won’t be. | 到时候没有回去 可能就不会回去了 |
[19:44] | Yes sir. We’ll be waiting. Good luck, sir. | 是,长官,我们会等 祝好运,长官 |
[19:55] | If we are discovered … | 如果我们被发现… |
[19:57] | you will be brought before Apophis along with us. | 你会跟我们一起 被带到阿波菲斯面前 |
[20:00] | Well we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. | 那我只能说船到桥头自然直了 |
[20:05] | No. The bridge is too well guarded. | 不.那桥的守卫太严密了. |
[20:07] | No, actually there, I was using a cliche that…? | 不,你误会了 我是在说一句成语 |
[20:11] | Kal shak my friend. | 我同意我朋友的意见. |
[20:14] | honour us with your guidance. | 恭请你的领导. |
[20:17] | We go south. | 我们往南 |
[20:19] | Those camps nearest the city. | 那些营地离城市最近 |
[20:21] | – I believe your wife would go there. – I agree. | -我相信你太太会去那里 -我同意 |
[20:28] | South is good. | 南边不错 |
[20:47] | Hey Teal’c! Maybe Bra’tac’s feeling a little tired, | 嘿,提亚克!也许布瑞泰克觉的累了 |
[20:49] | might want to take a little rest…? | 想在这里休息一下… |
[20:50] | You will follow. Teal’c and I will lead. | 你跟着走,我跟提亚克带路 |
[20:53] | No, no, no. Actually you see. I’m in charge here. | 不…事实上你看.我才是这儿的负责人. |
[20:56] | The Stargate is well patrolled. | 星际之门受到严密巡逻 |
[20:58] | Your deceptions will not work a second time. | 你们的伪装第二次就行不通了 |
[21:00] | You need my help to stay alive, human. | 你需要我帮忙才能活命,人类 |
[21:03] | Yeah, all right. Whatever, I’m easy. | 是啊,随你说,我很随和 |
[21:05] | Teal’c tells me your world … | 提亚克告诉我,你的世界没有神… |
[21:09] | is without gods. Difficult to imagine. | 真是难以想象 |
[21:10] | Well it’s not without gods. | 并不是没有神啦 |
[21:13] | A lot of people believe there’s a god. | 有很多人都相信…有个神 |
[21:16] | Not everyone believes in the same god, the same way but…? | 每个人用不同的方式信奉不同的神 但是… |
[21:21] | Let’s just say nobody believes in | 这样说吧,没有人会相信 |
[21:23] | anyone with glowing eyes and a snake in his head. | 有会眼睛发亮的和体内一条蛇的人存在. |
[21:25] | Then you serve no one? | 那么你不用对任何人尽职了? |
[21:27] | I serve the SGC under a General Hammond. | 我在一个叫哈蒙德将军领导下 为SGC服务 |
[21:30] | So this Hammond is… | 那么,这个哈蒙德是… |
[21:33] | Just a man. | 只是一个人 |
[21:35] | A very good, very bald man… from Texas. | 一个人非常好,头顶光秃秃的…来自德克萨斯州的家伙. |
[21:40] | Poor Teal’c. | 可怜的提亚克 |
[21:42] | What he must have gone through keeping quiet about his family. | 想想他的煎熬 不能提起他的家人 |
[22:00] | – Jaffa priests. That’s Apophis’ emblem. – What are they carrying? | 贾法的祭司,那是阿波菲斯的徽章.他们带的是什么? |
[22:20] | – What’s that? – It’s a bell. | -什么声音? -钟声 |
[22:24] | As in a church bell? | 像教堂的钟声? |
[22:27] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[22:29] | Haven’t been to church in awhile. | 我好一阵子没上教堂了 |
[23:25] | Priest! Stand aside! | 祭司!请你让开! |
[23:29] | Teal’c. The traitor. | 提亚克,你这个叛徒 |
[23:35] | You dare to show yourself, shol’va? | 薛瓦,你竟然敢现身? |
[23:38] | I have no wish to harm you priest. | 祭司,我不想伤害你 |
[23:41] | But I will not allow you to perform the primta on my son. | 但我不会让你 对我儿子施行普林塔 |
[24:07] | Teal’c | 提亚克 |
[24:15] | And this would be? | 这位是…? |
[24:17] | My wife. Drey’auc. | 我太太坠艾克 |
[24:46] | I had to beg the priest to perform the ceremony. | 我哀求了很久,祭司才肯举行仪式 |
[24:48] | They bought the tablet and the tent for the primta all the way to camp. | 他们大老远带着普林塔 用的板子和营帐来到营地 |
[24:52] | – Why have you returned? – My son will not be a slave, Drey’auc. | -你为什么要回来? -坠艾克,我的儿子不会成为奴隶 |
[24:56] | He will taste freedom as I have. | 他将像我一样尝到自由 |
[25:06] | Freedom Teal’c? | 什么自由?提亚克 |
[25:08] | You have condemned your son to death. | 你等于宣判你儿子死刑 |
[25:21] | Your heresy is an abomination, Teal’c. | 你的异端邪说惹人讨厌,提亚克 |
[25:24] | Even by the outcasts I am shunned. | 就连这些流浪者都讨厌 |
[25:27] | The abomination is my people enslaved by the Goa’uld. | 真正讨厌的是我的同胞 被勾阿邬奴役 |
[25:30] | How can you call the gods that you served for so long, your enemy? | 你怎么能称呼你 服侍那么久的神为敌人呢? |
[25:34] | Since the Earth people opened my eyes. | 因为地球人让我开了眼界 |
[25:37] | Primta is slavery. | 普林塔是奴役行为 |
[25:40] | Did you see where I am raising your son? | 你看到了我在哪里抚养你儿子吗? |
[25:45] | Is this better than the home Apophis granted you as first prime? | 难道你认为 这里比阿波菲斯给你的家要好吗? |
[25:48] | It is not. | 当然不是 |
[25:52] | You have abandoned and betrayed us. | 你已经遗弃并且背叛我们了 |
[25:57] | Do you know what I have endured … | 你知道我必须做什么… |
[25:59] | to convince the priests we are still loyal? | 才能让祭司相信 我们还是忠诚的吗? |
[26:03] | They were about to lift the banishment so we could return to the city! | 他们打算撤销惩罚 好让我们可以再回到城市里! |
[26:07] | So you want this more for yourself than for our son? | 依我看,你根本就是为了你自己 |
[26:14] | I will speak to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[26:17] | No, no. He believes you are dead! | 不,不,他相信你已经死了! |
[26:19] | – Dead? – It is easier than the truth. | -死了? -这比事实容易多了 |
[26:22] | What have you told him woman? | 你到底跟他说了什么? |
[26:24] | What would you have me tell him? | 你要我跟他说什么? |
[26:29] | That his father left his son for people he does not know? | 一个父亲为了他不认识的人 遗弃了他的儿子? |
[26:33] | Who are not his blood? | 那些人跟他没有血缘? |
[26:36] | You tell him that, husband. | 你自己告诉他吧 |
[26:38] | witness the dishonour in his eyes. | 你将看到他眼中的羞辱 |
[26:43] | – Drey’auc…?- Come. | -坠艾克… -来吧 |
[26:46] | Carry your son back to the hovel that has become his home. | 带你儿子回到已成为他的家的地方 |
[27:59] | We have to get a closer look. | 我们必须靠近一点 |
[28:26] | Rya’c ? | 瑞尔卡? |
[28:37] | Father? | 爸爸? |
[28:48] | I knew he was not dead. | 我就知道他没死 |
[28:52] | How long has the sickness been in him? | 他生这个病有多久了? |
[28:57] | Since we were driven from our home. | 从我们被赶出我们家的时候 |
[29:00] | Do you understand now? | 你现在了解了吗? |
[29:05] | Without the healing powers of the Goa’uld he will die. | 没有勾阿邬的治疗力量,他会死的 |
[29:15] | What have I done? | 我做了什么啊? |
[29:21] | How’s he doing Teal’c? | 提亚克,他还好吧? |
[29:23] | He is dying. | 他快死了 |
[29:27] | I’m no doctor, but I know scarlet fever when I see it. | 我虽然不是医生 但是我还分辨的出这是猩红热 |
[29:34] | Can it be treated by your Earth medicines? | 这能用地球的药治疗吗? |
[29:37] | There’s some vaccines, antibiotics. | 我这里有些疫苗,抗生素 |
[29:40] | Come here. | 来 |
[29:49] | Give that to him. | 让他喝下去 |
[29:57] | I thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:00] | It won’t cure him you know. | 我知道,那不能治愈他 |
[30:03] | It’ll take more powerful drugs than I’ve got with me. | 这需要比我带来的更强的药物 |
[30:05] | What of your Earth doctors? | 地球的医生怎么样? |
[30:08] | If we get him through the Stargate, maybe. | 如果我们穿过星际之门找到他 那是有可能的 |
[30:21] | Bingo. Goa’uld larva. | 宾果,勾阿邬幼虫 |
[30:25] | Here in the open like this, no guards? | 就像这样放在外面?没有守卫? |
[30:28] | Well who on Chulak needs to steal one? | 在丘拉可有谁会想要偷他? |
[30:32] | We do. | 我们会 |
[30:35] | Right. | 对 |
[30:46] | Okay, we can do this. | 好了,我们办得到. |
[30:50] | I’m ready. Okay. On three. | -来吧 -好,数到三 |
[30:55] | One … | 一… |
[30:56] | two … | 二… |
[30:58] | three. | 三 |
[31:02] | – Okay, on four. – Four. | -好,数到四 -四 |
[31:07] | I really, really, really hate these things. | 我真的很恨…这些东西 |
[31:14] | Okay, come on. | 好,走吧 |
[31:25] | Daniel? What are you thinking? | 丹尼尔?你在想什么? |
[31:28] | Just that every single one of these infant Goa’uld’s | 这里每一条勾阿邬幼虫 |
[31:31] | will one day take a human life. | 将来都会占领一个人类 |
[31:33] | And all I have to do is.. | 而我现在只要… |
[31:34] | If we kill them when they are as vulnerable as they are right now … | 如果我们趁他们现在 这么脆弱的时候,杀了他们… |
[31:37] | we’d be no better than the Goa’uld. | 我们就跟勾阿邬没什么两样 |
[31:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:20] | He is burning. | 他又在发烧 |
[32:25] | Carter and Daniel should be here. | 卡特和丹尼尔应该在这儿的 |
[32:34] | He no longer draws breath Teal’c. | 瑞尔卡他已经没有呼吸了,提亚克 |
[32:40] | We should try to make it to the Stargate. | 提亚克,我们得试着赶到星际之门 |
[32:43] | By then it will be too late. | 到那个时候就来不及了 |
[32:47] | There is another way. | 不,还有一个办法 |
[33:02] | Teal’c, you wanna think about this? | 提亚克,你最好再考虑一下 |
[33:05] | You can’t live for more than a couple of hours without that thing. | 没有那个东西 你也活不过几个小时的 |
[33:08] | It is a father’s right. | 这是父亲的权利 |
[33:13] | What of you Teal’c? | 提亚克,你想干什么? |
[33:33] | I am sorry my son … | 儿子,对不起… |
[33:37] | that it is I who must do this to you. | 我必须要对你这么做 |
[33:42] | But I do it to save your life. | 但我这么做是为了要救你 |
[33:57] | Forgive me, my son | 原谅我,儿子 |
[34:02] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[34:12] | Do you think these things need to be fed? | 要不要喂这些东西啊? |
[34:20] | Go, go! | 快走,快! |
[34:36] | What the hell do we do now? | 现在该怎么办? |
[34:38] | Drop and cover your head. This is gonna be close. | 蹲下保护头部,这次非常接近 |
[34:59] | – Well that was insane. – Let’s get back to the Stargate. | -这太疯狂了 -我们回星际之门吧 |
[35:07] | – Colonel? – Keep coming Captain. | -上校? -继续走,上尉 |
[35:09] | you’re almost here. | 你们快到了 |
[35:11] | The Goa’uld within him is strong. He’s healing well. | 他体内的勾阿邬很强壮 他复原的很快 |
[35:14] | When will he be strong enough to travel? | 他什么时候才能完全复原? |
[35:18] | Soon. | 很快 |
[35:20] | But by then, O’Neill, I will no longer be. | 但到那时候,欧尼尔,我就不行了 |
[35:26] | Bra’tac … | 布瑞泰克… |
[35:32] | would have you hear my will. | 我要你听我的遗嘱 |
[35:37] | Well let’s just put a hold on that right now. | 这件事现在要先暂停一下 |
[35:42] | – We’d better get moving sir. – We’ve got a little problem. | -长官,我们最好快走 -我们有个小问题 |
[35:46] | Teal’c’s kid was too sick to make it to the Stargate … | 提亚克的孩子 病的没有办法撑到星际之门… |
[35:48] | so he gave him his own Goa’uld to keep him alive. | 所以他把自己的勾阿邬 给了那孩子 |
[35:55] | – Ahh, we have one. – What? | -啊,我们有一只 -什么? |
[35:58] | We were gonna take it back with us… but…? | 我们本来要把他带回去的 但是… |
[36:02] | Praise the stars, we must hurry. | 哦赞美主啊,我们得快一点 |
[36:05] | We found what looks like a monastry. | 我们发现一个看起来像寺庙的地方 |
[36:06] | You dare steal from the seplica of the temple? | 你们竟敢偷圣物神庙的东西? |
[36:08] | – It is sacrilige! – Well so what! Is it gonna help him? | -那可是亵渎罪! -那又怎么样?这能帮助他吗? |
[36:17] | It is young. Not yet ready for implantation. | 它还太小,应该还没办法移植 |
[36:21] | But we will try. | 但是我们会尽力 |
[37:16] | Go! | 快去! |
[37:24] | – How you holding up Teal’c? – My body grows strong again. | -提亚克,你还好吧? -我的身体再度强壮了 |
[37:29] | – We have been discovered – Let’s keep moving | -我们被发现了 -好,我们继续走 |
[37:34] | – Father? – Rya’c. | -爸爸? -瑞尔卡 |
[37:46] | – Your father has given you life. – A Goa’uld? | -你爸爸救了你的性命 -一个勾阿邬? |
[37:52] | In a primta. | 你的普林塔 |
[37:53] | It is all I can give you until I return. | 我再回来前,只能给你这个 |
[37:56] | Follow the guidance of Bra’tac and your mother. | 听从布瑞泰克跟你妈妈的指导 |
[37:59] | and you will learn to become a great warrior. | 你就能学习成为伟大的战士 |
[38:02] | – Stay. – I cannot. | -留下来 -我不能 |
[38:06] | – But the day of my return will come. – When? | -在我回来的那天 -什么时候? |
[38:11] | It may be a very long time, my son. | 也许需要一段非常漫长的时间 我的孩子 |
[38:13] | But the life of a jaffa is long. | 但是一个贾珐的生命很长 |
[38:16] | I know the day will come when we will stand side by side … | 我知道我们并肩作战的一天 终究会来临的… |
[38:20] | in battle to free our people from the false gods. | 从冒牌的神手中解救同胞 |
[38:24] | Remember my son. | 要记得,孩子 |
[38:26] | remember. | 切记. |
[38:39] | Blame me for the priest. | 如果祭司怪罪于你 |
[38:41] | Tell them I tried to steal your son away. | 就说我试图把你的儿子偷走 |
[38:44] | We will be all right Teal’c. Go. | 提亚克,我们不会有事的,快走 |
[38:48] | My son is fortunate to have such a mother. | 我儿子很幸运 有你这样的一个母亲 |
[38:51] | And his father will not return to free his people … | 如果他父亲现在不走 就永远无法回来… |
[38:54] | if he does not… | 解救同胞… |
[38:58] | go now. | 快走 |
[39:06] | Teal’c, we gotta move. | 提亚克,我们得走了 |
[39:37] | All right, here’s the plan. | 好,计划是这样的 |
[39:40] | – You will do as I say. – Right. | -你们听我的指示 -好 |
[39:42] | You won’t need those. | -你们不需要这个 -走吧 |
[40:27] | Behold my friends. | 朋友们,你们好啊 |
[40:28] | – The traitors. – Halt. | -这些是叛徒 -停 |
[40:31] | Come no further. | 不准再靠近了 |
[40:32] | I am to present my prisoners to Apophis himself. | 我要带我的囚犯 献给阿波菲斯本人 |
[40:35] | You cannot pass Bra’tac. | 布瑞泰克,你不能过去 |
[40:39] | – You know of me? – Of course master. | -你认识我? -当然了,大师 |
[40:43] | You were once the greatest jaffa warrior of all. | 你以前曾经是最伟大的贾珐战士 |
[40:46] | But no one may pass until the palace guard arrives. | 但是宫廷警卫过来之前 你不能过去 |
[40:50] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[40:53] | Then we wait. | 那我等 |
[41:23] | Not bad for a man of 133. | 对一个133岁的人来说 还不赖吧? |
[41:26] | Not bad at all. | 岂止不赖. |
[41:29] | – Daniel? – Yeah. | -丹尼尔? -好 |
[41:35] | What will you do? | 你怎么办? |
[41:36] | When the priests come to, they’ll tell Apophis you betrayed them. | 等祭司们醒来 就会告诉阿波菲斯你背叛他们 |
[41:39] | I suppose … | 我想… |
[41:42] | I shall cross that bridge when I come to it. | 那就只好船到桥头自然直了 |
[41:56] | I lack the words to thank you Bra’tac. | 我无法形容有多感激你,布瑞泰克 |
[41:59] | I thank you Teal’c. | 我也要谢谢你,提亚克 |
[42:02] | I have another young warrior to teach of new worlds. | 我还要教个年轻战士新的世界 和冒牌的神 |
[42:16] | Farewell my friend. | 保重了,朋友 |
[42:20] | Farewell. | 保重 |
[42:32] | Ten hut. | 敬礼 |