时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Readouts on P8X-362. | 长官,P8X-362的读讯呢 |
[00:16] | Looks good, especially the mineral scans. | 看来不错 尤其是矿藏的扫描 |
[00:19] | I’ll pass this on to SG-4. | 我会交给SG-4小组 |
[00:21] | They’ll be geared up and ready to for departure at 1100 hours. | 他们应该要准备好 在11:00时候出发 |
[00:23] | Thank you Sergeant. | 谢谢你,士官长 |
[00:25] | Off world activation, Repeat Off world activation! | 外层空间活动 重复一次,外层空间活动! |
[00:36] | Is there anyone due back? | 有人计划回来吗? |
[00:38] | No Sir. | 没有,长官 |
[00:40] | Incoming traveler, repeat incoming traveler! | 旅行者进入,旅行者进入! |
[00:47] | All defense teams, stand by! | 所有防卫小组,待命! |
[00:53] | Looks like… SG-1 sir. | 长官,好像是SG-1 |
[00:56] | Open the Iris. | 打开虹旋门 |
[00:59] | Get a medical team down there! | 叫医疗小组过来! |
[01:03] | Medical team to the Stargate room! | 医疗小组到星际之门报到! |
[01:17] | Stand down. | 稍息 |
[01:21] | Colonel O’Neill, | 欧尼尔上校 |
[01:21] | SG-1 couldn’t have been deployed more them three hours ago … | SG-1小组三小时前才出发的 |
[01:24] | what happened? | 怎么回事啊? |
[01:27] | Colonel look at me, look at me! | 上校,看着我,看着我! |
[01:31] | There in shock, get them to the infirmary! | 他们惊吓过度,送他们到医务室! |
[01:38] | Colonel? Where’s Dr. Jackson? | 上校,杰克森博士呢? |
[01:43] | Daniel Jackson… | 丹尼尔杰克森… |
[01:46] | He didn’t make it, Sir. | 他没有成功,长官 |
[01:49] | Daniel’s dead, sir. | 丹尼尔他死了,长官 |
[02:56] | Stargate.SG1-s01e12.Fire.and.Water | |
[03:07] | Alright, I want a complete analysis of these uniforms … | 好了 我要这些制服彻底的分析报告… |
[03:09] | see if there is any form of contamination. | 看它们是不是有受到任何的污染 |
[03:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:14] | What have we got? | 情况怎么样? |
[03:18] | He’s gone isn’t he? | 他走了,对不对? |
[03:24] | Why can’t I stop shaking? | 我怎么一直发抖呢? |
[03:27] | Your still in shock, Captain. It’s alright. | 你还在震惊状态,上尉,没事了 |
[03:30] | You’ll be alright. | 你会好起来的 |
[03:32] | Can I get another warm blanket here, please? | 麻烦再拿一条毯子过来这里 |
[03:36] | I want you to take some slow deep breaths for me. | 我要你冷静一下,做几个深呼吸 |
[03:41] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[03:45] | You want to tell me what happened? | 能告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[03:48] | He screamed, and… | 他尖叫… |
[03:51] | and there was this fire, and then he… | 那里有火… |
[03:54] | he called out for help, and the he… screamed… | 他叫救命,他尖叫… |
[03:57] | and then he… he was gone! | 然后他就…他就不见了! |
[04:01] | He was just… | 然后… |
[04:04] | It’s alright, were going to give you a sedative now so you can rest. | 没关系 我们会给你镇静剂,好让你休息 |
[04:08] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[04:11] | 5 CC. | 注射5cc. |
[04:18] | I do not wish this done. | 我不要这么做 |
[04:20] | Relax Teal’c, there just trying to take your blood presser. | 提亚克别激动 他们只是想要帮你量血压 |
[04:23] | It’s alright, it can wait for now. Teal’c … | 没关系,可以等一下再做 |
[04:25] | you can go change if you want to. | 提亚克… 你现在可以去换衣服了 |
[04:35] | Colonel … | 嘿,上校… |
[04:38] | any pain? Headache? | -痛不痛?头痛吗? -没有 |
[04:42] | Can I get you to look straight ahead please? | 麻烦请你直视前方? |
[04:45] | – Wha…! What is that? – It’s a pen light. | -哇…!那是什么? -只是小手电筒 |
[04:47] | I’m sorry, you must be photosensitive. | 对不起,你一定是很畏光 |
[04:50] | You think? | 是吗? |
[04:53] | It’s alright Colonel, we can do this after the debriefing, | 没关系的,上校,我们可以等到简报后, |
[04:57] | or even tomorrow. | 或是明天再检查 |
[05:00] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | We went thought the Stargate at precisely 0700 this morning. | 我们在今天早上 07:00穿过星际之门 |
[05:28] | The world we found on the other side appeared to be uninhibited. | 在另一边的世界 很显然的是没有人居住的 |
[05:31] | So there was no immediate sign of danger. | 所以没有任何危险逼近的迹象 |
[05:33] | There were these holes… volcanic gas. | 那里有很多洞…火山的毒气 |
[05:37] | I took some soil sample to test for minerals. Daniel… | 我取了一些泥土样本,测试矿物质 丹尼尔他… |
[05:46] | Take your time. | 慢慢说 |
[05:48] | He said… | 他说… |
[05:53] | he said, ‘Colonel, help me.’ | 他说”上校,救我” |
[05:59] | – And then he was gone. – Gone? | -他就不见了 -不见了? |
[06:02] | Engulfed……. | 被吞噬… |
[06:07] | in fire, sir. | 被火吞噬了,长官 |
[06:10] | There was nothing you could have done, Colonel. | 上校,你也没办法做什么的 |
[06:12] | No, I swear to God, I tried to get to him, but the heat… | 长官,我发誓,我想要接近他 但是那种热度… |
[06:18] | I… I… It blasted towards us… | 火喷向我们,然后… |
[06:21] | – And what did you do then? – There was a body of water nearby. | -那时候你怎么做呢? -在那儿附近有一些水 |
[06:25] | it was like a… lake… | 好像是…是个湖吧 |
[06:28] | or sea, maybe. | 或者…也许是海 |
[06:34] | We all submerged ourselves, that’s what saved us. | 我们全部跳进水里面 所以我们才获救的 |
[06:37] | – And by then? – By then Daniel was gone. | -而那个时候? -那个时候丹尼尔就不见了 |
[06:41] | there was nothing… nothing left… sir. | 什么都没有… 都没有剩下,长官 |
[06:47] | I ordered the team to evacuate. | 我命令小组撤退回来 |
[06:51] | We’ll send a team through to recover to body. | 我们会派个小组过去 收回他的尸体的 |
[06:53] | No sir! | 不,长官! |
[06:55] | It’s…too volatile, sir. | 那个地方…太反复无常了 |
[06:58] | The whole area was… | 整个区域… |
[07:03] | very unstable. | 都很不稳定 |
[07:08] | It’s a hard thing, to lose a member of your team. | 失去同组的成员,是很难过的事 |
[07:12] | I have been through it my self, | 我也有过这种经历 |
[07:15] | – if there’s anything I… – Yes sir. | -如果我能做什么… -是,长官 |
[07:20] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[07:37] | General? I have a few more test to run … | 将军? 我还要再做几个检查… |
[07:40] | but I got the results back from my initial exams. | 但是我的视觉检查 已经得到结果了 |
[07:42] | – And? – Well apart from some small contusions… | -然后呢? -只有一些小挫伤跟眼睛畏光… |
[07:45] | photosensitivity, which I can probably explain … | 这个我想应该归因于… |
[07:47] | to the volcanic gasses in the atmosphere, they’re fine. | 那些火山气体在大气层的爆炸 大致都还好 |
[07:51] | Frankly General, I am more worried about the post-traumatic symptoms. | 将军,坦白说我比较担心 他们受创伤后的症状 |
[07:55] | When your lives depend on each other, you form a very deep bond … | 当你生命要仰赖彼此时 会形成很深的感情… |
[07:58] | – there’s is a very dangerous job. – Yes of course sir, It’s just … | -他们的工作非常危险 -是的,当然,长官,只是我… |
[08:01] | I can’t help but be concerned. Call it intuition… | 我忍不住会去担心 我的直觉认为… |
[08:03] | The best thing we can do is get them on another mission. | 最好的办法 就是让他们再出另一个任务 |
[08:06] | I plan on putting them back on rotation as soon as … | 只要找到一个… |
[08:08] | I can assign a replacement for Dr. Jackson. | 代替杰克森博士的人 我就会让他们回去轮值的 |
[08:10] | No sir, I don’t agree … | 不,长官,我不同意… |
[08:12] | I want to keep them under observation for several days at least. | 我要他们 至少再接受几天的观察 |
[08:15] | My experience DOCTOR, | 医生,以我的经验, |
[08:16] | it’s best for all members of the surviving team to go | 对小组 幸存下来的成员来说,最好 |
[08:19] | No sir, with all do respect … | 长官,请恕我冒昧… |
[08:21] | your experience does not include gate travel to another planet. | 您的经验并不包括 星际旅行到另一个星球 |
[08:25] | Nether does anyone else’s experience for that matter. | 事实上,其它人也没有这种经验 |
[08:28] | Several days, I insist. | 至少要几天,我坚持 |
[08:30] | Very well, I’ll put them on stand-down for 7 days. | 好吧,我会让他们全体 休息个七天的 |
[08:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官 |
[09:39] | Colonel O’Neill. | 上校 |
[09:45] | Daniel Jackson… | 丹尼尔杰克森… |
[09:49] | made this place… happen. | 他使这个地方成真… |
[09:52] | As a member of SG-1… | 身为SG1的一员… |
[09:56] | he was our voice… | 他是我们的喉舌… |
[09:59] | our… our… conscious. | 我们的…我们的良心 |
[10:03] | He was a very courageous man. | 他是个非常勇敢的人 |
[10:08] | He was a good…man. | 他是一个好人 |
[10:12] | For those of us lucky enough to know him … | 对我们有幸认识他的人而言… |
[10:15] | he was also a friend. | 他也是个好朋友 |
[11:49] | We commend Daniel Jackson’s spirit, to the Universe he opened up for us. | 我们将丹尼尔杰克森的灵魂 交还给我们眼前广大的宇宙 |
[11:55] | I pledge to continue our journey of discovery in his memory. | 我们誓言 将继续探索之旅来纪念他 |
[12:01] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[12:40] | Jack? Sam… Teal’c! Anyone? | 杰克? 珊…提亚克! 有人吗? |
[12:56] | So were sitting around eating to Abydonian, cuisine. | 那个时候我们正在那里享用 阿凡多尼式的菜肴 |
[13:01] | Daniel tells Sha’re, he’s going to go show me this cartouche thing. | 在我们离开之前呢,丹尼尔告诉 夏蕊他要带我们去看涡行图饰 |
[13:04] | but before we leave she stands up … | 他站起来… |
[13:07] | and plants this kiss on him that makes his face disappear for a day. | 扎扎实实的吻了他 那让他一整天都红着脸 |
[13:17] | I do not understand this ritual. | 我不太了解这种仪式 |
[13:19] | It’s called a wake. | 这叫守灵 |
[13:22] | On Chu’lak, it is custom, when someone dies … | 在丘拉可有人死的时候 |
[13:25] | we do not eat for three days and three nights. | 我们习惯两天两夜不吃东西 |
[13:27] | Yeah well, a wake is like a big party … | 是啊,守灵就像一个大派对 |
[13:30] | it’s supposed to give the departed a jolly send off. | 这就是要替死者举办一个欢送会 |
[13:35] | Sam, Teal’c, glad you made it, something to drink? | 珊,提亚克,很高兴你们来了 喝点什么? |
[13:37] | Yeah, sure. Beer. | -好啊,啤酒 -提亚克? |
[13:41] | – I must refrain. – There’s food upstairs. | -我必须节制 -楼上还有食物 |
[13:54] | Help! Jack! Help! Help! | 救我!杰克!救命!救命! |
[14:32] | Daniel. Daniel Jackson. You? | 丹尼尔,丹尼尔杰克森,你呢? |
[14:37] | My friends, the others who came here with me… | 那些跟我一起来的朋友… |
[15:01] | It’s a very old Earth writing. It’s Cuneiform. | 这是很古老的地球字,楔形文字 |
[15:07] | It’s the first kind of writing we ever found on… on my world. | 是我的世界所发现的第一种文字 |
[15:15] | Okay. It’s Acadians, not Sumerian … | 好,这是阿卡德语,不是苏美语 |
[15:19] | so… let me think. | 这很难…让我想想 |
[15:24] | Reveal… | 揭露… |
[15:27] | Fate… | 命运… |
[15:30] | Omoroca. | 阿玛若佳 |
[15:32] | Reveal fate Omoroca | 揭露命运阿玛若佳 |
[15:37] | Omoroca, what is that? | 阿玛若佳是什么? |
[15:39] | That’s you? | 是你吗? |
[15:42] | No something else? | 不,是别的? |
[15:45] | Reveal fate Omoroca | 揭露命运阿玛若佳 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry I don’t know what your want me to do. | 很抱歉,我不知道你要我做什么 |
[15:57] | I don’t know what you want me to do! I don’t understand! | 我…我不知道你要我做什么! 我不明白! |
[16:19] | Can you get this damn car out of here! | 能把这部烂车弄走吗! |
[16:29] | What on your mind, Colonel? | 上校,你在想什么? |
[16:34] | Retirement, actually. | 我想退休,长官 |
[16:36] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[16:39] | I think I do. | 我是说真的 |
[16:42] | Well I can’t let you do that. | 目前我不能让你这么做 |
[16:45] | I’ve go an assignment for SG-1. | 我要给SG1一个任务 |
[16:47] | Dr. Jackson’s apartment has to be cleaned out by Stargate personnel. | 杰克森博士的公寓 必须由星际之门的人员清理 |
[16:52] | National Security has said it … | 除了国家安全理由… |
[16:54] | your probably the closes thing he had to a family. | 你们几个,可能是他最亲近的人了 |
[16:58] | It’s not an order, it’s a request. | 这不是个命令,而是个请求 |
[17:05] | Yes sir. | 是,长官 |
[17:08] | Why don’t you come join the others in the back? | 你何不到后面加入其它人呢? |
[17:13] | Yes sir. | 是,长官 |
[17:16] | You know that’s my car. | 还有,那是我的车耶 |
[17:19] | You should get that window fixed. | 你应该把那窗户修好 |
[17:24] | ‘If a free man … | 如果一个自由人… |
[17:27] | accuses another of murder, and fails to prove … | 控告另一个人谋杀,却无法证明.. |
[17:31] | the accuser shall be put to death.’ | 控告者将会接受死刑 |
[17:36] | Okay, that’s interesting, now what the hell does it mean? | 好,这很有意思,但这是什么意思? |
[17:40] | Yeah, yeah I know what it is … | 对…对,我知道,我知道是什么 |
[17:42] | it’s the legal code to some Babylonian king, probably around 200 B.C. | 这是公元前两千年 古代巴比伦国王的某种法律 |
[17:46] | The question is, what does it have to do with me? | 不过问题是…这跟我… 有什么关系?我要见我的朋友 |
[17:52] | I’m not going to translate another word of this until you… | |
[17:56] | What speech? | 什么?语言? |
[17:59] | What? | 什么? |
[18:01] | What this one? It’s Acadians. | 这个啊?阿卡德语 |
[18:04] | What speech?!? | 什么语言?!? |
[18:10] | Oh, oh, oh, it’s English, it’s much more modern… | 啊,啊,啊,英文 这个语文比较现代… |
[18:12] | What fate Omoroca. | 阿玛若佳什么命运? |
[18:14] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[18:17] | Look my friends and I, we come here in peace. | 我们来是为了和平的目的 |
[18:20] | Where… where explores. | 我们是探险家 |
[18:22] | We’ll share information if we have it | 如果我们有信息的话,就会分享 |
[18:24] | What fate Omoroca!?! | 阿玛若佳什么命运!?! |
[18:27] | I… I… I don’t… I don’t know! | 我…我不知道啊!我… |
[18:36] | Nourishment. | 营养品 |
[18:42] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[18:45] | Look… | 听着… |
[18:47] | I can’t… | 我… |
[18:49] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 我不能告诉你我不知道的事 |
[18:54] | You will, or you will die! | 你会的,否则你就会死! |
[19:20] | Oh wow, look at these, expedition journals … | 你看这个 他的探险日记… |
[19:23] | one for each planet we visited. | 我们去的每个星球都有一本 |
[19:27] | One for Abydos. | 这是阿比多斯的 |
[19:34] | “Colonel O’Neill thinks I’m a geek | 欧尼尔上校认为我是个怪胎 |
[19:36] | I don’t know how to get us back … | 我不知道他怎么救回我们的… |
[19:38] | I’ll never get paid.” | 我永远还不了情 |
[19:44] | Oh wow he must have written this right after we got back. | 哇呜 这大概是我们回来后立刻写的 |
[19:48] | “Sha’re is gone, Jack says we’ll find her … | 夏蕊不见了 杰克说我们会找到他… |
[19:51] | if anyone can, he can.” | 如果谁能,非他莫属了 |
[19:53] | come on, that’s his diary … | 拜托,那是他的日记… |
[19:56] | I mean what’s he going to think if… | 如果他知道,他会… |
[20:04] | What are they going to do with all this stuff? | 他们会怎么处理这些呢? |
[20:09] | Maybe give it to a museum… or start one. | 也许送给博物馆…或者盖一个 |
[20:20] | This is a game from ancient Egypt … | 这是古埃及的一种游戏… |
[20:24] | it is called the Jackal and the Hound. | 就叫做”豺狼和猎犬” |
[20:26] | It belonged to a Pharos daughter. | 是一个法老的女儿的 |
[20:30] | Daniel Jackson and I once played … | 我跟丹尼尔杰克森玩过一次… |
[20:33] | he said it made him feel like he was touching history. | 他说这让他觉得好像在触摸历史 |
[20:40] | Help! Help! | 救我!救命! |
[20:42] | – Wha… – What? | – 哇… – 什么? |
[20:44] | What is it? Are you alright? | 珊,怎么了? 你还好吗? |
[20:46] | Uh… I just had this image in my mind, it’s the second time. | 呃…我突然有一种影像 这是第二次了 |
[20:49] | What was it? | 什么影像? |
[20:50] | – Water… under… – Bubbles rising? | -有水下面… -泡泡上升? |
[20:53] | That is correct, I have experienced it as well. | 一点也没错,我也有相同的经历 |
[20:57] | I’m telling you something’s wrong. | 我总觉得这不对劲 |
[20:59] | Yeah, what’s wrong here is that Daniel is dead. | 是啊,上校 不对劲的是丹尼尔已经死了 |
[21:01] | – Is he? – You were there, we were all there! | -是吗? -你在场,我们都在场啊! |
[21:04] | The why don’t I believe it? | 那我们为什么不相信呢? |
[21:06] | I mean I keep expecting him to walk through the door! | 我一直期待他会穿过门走进来! |
[21:09] | I… I keep getting these… | 我…我一直觉得… |
[21:16] | screw this packing, let’s get back to the base. | 不要打包了,我们先回基地吧 |
[21:31] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友在哪儿? |
[21:33] | Are they alive? Are they here somewhere? | 他们还活着吗?他们在附近吗? |
[21:35] | I demand that I be allowed to speak to them. | 我要求现在跟他们说话 |
[21:37] | They are gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[21:40] | No, they would not leave without me. | 不,他们不会丢下我离开的 |
[21:42] | You are no more. | 你已经不存在了 |
[21:45] | – They think that I’m… – This memory I gave them … | -他们以为我… -我给他们的记忆… |
[21:49] | so they would not return. | 会让他们不会回来 |
[21:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:55] | – Why are you doing this? – You are oldest … | -你为什么这么做? -你是最大的… |
[21:59] | you know of Babylon. | 你知道巴比伦 |
[22:03] | What fate Omoroca! | 阿玛若佳什么命运? |
[22:09] | Okay, okay, if my life is on the line here, I need to know more. | 好,好,如果这关系我的生死 我必需要知道更多 |
[22:12] | What is Omoroca? | 阿玛若佳到底是什么? |
[22:14] | WHO is Omoroca? | 阿玛若佳到底是什么人? |
[22:18] | My MATE! | 我的…配偶! |
[22:22] | What? On Earth? In Babylon? | 什么?在地球?在…巴比伦? |
[22:25] | Yes | 是的 |
[22:27] | And you don’t know what’s happened to her? | 而你不知道她怎么样了? |
[22:31] | That was 4,000 years ago. | 那是四千年以前的事 |
[22:33] | Knowledge, you have knowledge! | 那个知识,你拥有那个知识! |
[22:36] | Of Babylon, yes, but only a small amount of knowledge … | 对,我是知道巴比伦 但是经过那么多的时间… |
[22:40] | has survived all that time! | 只流传下少量的知识! |
[22:42] | The knowledge is there. In your mind. | 知识他就在那里,在你的脑海里 |
[22:46] | Okay your are asking me to remember something… | 你的意思是说…要求我记得… |
[22:48] | that happened thousands and thousands of years before I was born. | 在我出生以前四千年 所发生的一些事情 |
[22:53] | To tell you something, that I couldn’t possibly know! | 你要我告诉你 我不可能知道的一些事情吗? |
[22:55] | You deceive! | 你欺骗我! |
[22:58] | Why! God, Why, why, why would I do that! | 为什么!老天,拜托 我干什么要欺骗你啊! |
[23:01] | You serve the Goa’uld! | 你在服侍勾阿邬! |
[23:06] | No! No! Now I lost my wife, my, my mate, because of the Goa’uld! | 不!不!我失去了我的太太 我的配偶,就是因为勾阿邬! |
[23:10] | And I despise them for that! | 他们抢走了她,所以我痛恨他们! |
[23:12] | -那告诉我…什么命运! -我不知道!!! | |
[23:20] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[23:22] | Well your brain chemistry has been seriously compromised. | 你们的脑部,反应严重的妥协折衷 |
[23:25] | All of you had abnormally low levels of ceritomin. | 你们的血清促进素 都低的不正常 |
[23:28] | – Which means…? – It’s a neurotransmitter that effects moods. | -什么意思…? -那是影响情绪的神经传递素 |
[23:31] | Now low levels would account for depression, but not these other effects. | 那么低有可能是因为沮丧 或是其它的影响 |
[23:34] | Now I want you to take a look at this. | 过来,我要你们看这个 |
[23:38] | This dark spot here appears on all of your scans … | 你们的扫描 都有一个小黑点在这里… |
[23:41] | now it’s almost to small an anomaly to worry about … | 这个小东西太小了 所以几乎不用担心… |
[23:43] | but the fact that it’s on virtually the same part of the cortex… | 但是它实际上 却在大脑皮质… |
[23:47] | Off world Activation, repeat, off world activation! | 外层空间活动,重复一次 外层空间活动! |
[23:51] | Colonel? Wait! One of you! | 上校?等等! 跟我来! |
[24:08] | Welcome home SG-6, report for debriefing at 1600 hours. | SG-6,欢迎回来 请在16:00做任务简报 |
[24:14] | What… what are you looking for? | 你们…你们在找什么? |
[24:18] | I just… | 我只是… |
[24:20] | – I though… – Daniel Jackson was returning. | -我以为… -丹尼尔杰克森回来了… |
[24:23] | Oh my God, I thought the same thing… why? | 我的天啊 我也是这么想的,为什么? |
[24:27] | 他到底死了没有? | |
[24:29] | You… You saw it happen. | 你们…你们亲眼见到的 |
[24:31] | Somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on … | 麻烦告诉我怎么回事好吗? |
[24:34] | – because I am starting to lose it here. – Doctor? | -因为我快要发疯了… -医生? |
[24:37] | General Hammond, there seems to be some questions in there mind … | 将军,这个…在他们的脑子里… |
[24:40] | on weather or not Dr. Jackson is dead. | 对于杰克森博士到底死了没有 显然有些疑问 |
[24:44] | You three were the only witnesses. | 你们是唯一的目击证人 |
[24:47] | – if you are denying what you saw. – No sir. | -如果你们拒绝相信所见 -不,长官 |
[24:50] | I saw him die. We all did. I know he’s gone. | 我们全都看到他死了 我知道他死了 |
[24:56] | But I know he’s still alive. | 但是我知道他还活着 |
[25:02] | Sir we have got to go back! | 长官,我们必须要…! |
[25:07] | Your not going anywhere but the infirmary! | 除了医务室,你哪里都不能去! |
[25:15] | I want to know what’s going on, Doctor. | 医生,我要知道怎么回事 |
[25:17] | One of our people could still be out there. | 我们可能还有人在外层空间 |
[25:19] | Yes sir. | 是,长官 |
[25:50] | You cannot leave this place. | 你不能离开这个地方 |
[25:56] | You will tell me all you know of Babylon. | 你将会告诉我 你对巴比伦知道的一切 |
[26:08] | Do you know how much has been lost? | 你知道遗失多少东西吗? |
[26:12] | Great libraries burned to the ground… | 大图书馆被大火夷为平地… |
[26:14] | cities destroyed by wars. | 战争毁灭了城市 |
[26:18] | Most of our history is buried in time. | 我们大多的历史,都消失在时间了 |
[26:21] | You are afraid. | 你在害怕 |
[26:24] | Yes, yes I’m afraid. | 是啊,我是害怕 |
[26:29] | I’m afraid you are asking the impossible of me… | 我怕你在要求我做 我做不到的事情… |
[26:31] | and you will not allow me return home. | 也怕你不愿意让我回家 |
[26:34] | Omoroca, was afraid. | 阿玛若佳也在害怕 |
[26:38] | – On… On Earth? – Yes. | -在在地球? -是的 |
[26:40] | Of what, of who? | 怕什么?怕谁? |
[26:43] | I mean… give me something to work with here, a time frame! | 我是说…你给我一些东西 好让我能去想大概的年代! |
[26:45] | Babylon. | 巴比伦 |
[26:51] | A, a name, a name of someone she spoke of. | 名字,他所提过的名字 |
[27:06] | Belus. | 贝洛斯 |
[27:11] | Belus… Belus… Belus… something… yes. | 贝洛斯 …贝洛斯,那是… |
[27:13] | Yes…um…Belus something. | 对…对了…贝洛斯什么的 |
[27:17] | Yes, in the writing of Berosus a contemporary of Alexander the Great … | 在贝罗索斯的文献中 他跟亚历山大大帝同时代… |
[27:19] | he studied some very old Babylonian text. | 他研究一些非常古老的巴比伦原文 |
[27:22] | Pre-fluu, Grrr, tell me more. | 在洪水前,多说一点 |
[27:25] | Omoroca, feared Belus. | 阿玛若佳怕贝洛斯 |
[27:27] | Yes, he was a concur, tell me more. I need more. | 对,没错,他是个征服者 多说一点,我需要更多 |
[27:30] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[27:33] | come on your can’t expect me to remember … | 拜托,你不能希望我记得… |
[27:35] | every book, every text that I studied ten or twelve years ago! | 十年前,二十年前 所看过的每一本书啊! |
[27:40] | Look come back to Earth with me, my books, my library, there all there! | 这样吧,跟我一起回地球,我的书本 我的图书馆,有这些资料! |
[27:44] | You serve the Goa’uld! | 你服事勾阿邬! |
[27:47] | NO!!! God No! How many times do I have to tell you, no! | 不!!!老天哪! 我要跟你说多少次,不是! |
[27:51] | It is the fate of Humans. | 那是人类的命运 |
[27:54] | That Omoroco could not prevent. | 是阿玛若佳无法预防的 |
[28:02] | Omoroca came to Earth to fight the Goa’uld? | 阿玛若佳是到地球对抗勾阿邬? |
[28:06] | – That is why she came to Earth? – Yes. | -所以他去地球了? -是的 |
[28:11] | – Then my people owe her a great debt. – She failed! | -那我的同胞亏欠她太多了 -她失败了! |
[28:16] | No, there was a rebellion, an uprising in Ancient Egypt … | 不,不,当时在古埃及 有一个暴动有个革命… |
[28:19] | I mean maybe she helped plant the seed. | 也许是她撒下革命的种子 |
[28:21] | Goa’uld, are among you, within you! | 勾阿邬,在你们当中,跟你一起! |
[28:26] | Teal’c? You think because Teal’c carries around a Larva Goa’uld … | 提亚克?你认为提亚克 带着一个勾阿邬幼虫… |
[28:30] | no you see he joined us in the fight AGAINST the Goa’uld. | 不,他想要对抗勾阿邬 所以他加入了我们 |
[28:35] | You see in the years, the thousands of years, since Omoroca was there … | 你知道,从阿玛若佳到那里以后 已经过了几千年了… |
[28:39] | we have become a civilization that rival that of the Goa’uld. | 我们所发展的文明 已经足以跟勾阿邬相抗衡 |
[28:42] | That’s how far we have come, we are free! | 我们进步了很多,我们自由了! |
[28:48] | If you would just come back with me, I can show you! | 如果你肯跟我回去 你就会看到! |
[28:56] | Knowledge is here! | 知识…就在这里! |
[29:09] | Catchy tune. | 曲调不错 |
[29:11] | Mind telling me what this mood music is all about? | 能不能跟我解释一下 这种”情境音乐”? |
[29:15] | Dr. McKenzie said it might help you | 麦肯奇医生说,这也许能够帮助你 |
[29:16] | remember more specifically, what happened. | 更精确地记得当时的事 |
[29:17] | If you listen. | 只要你仔细听 |
[29:22] | We are simply using … | 我们只是用… |
[29:24] | these sounds as a tool to increase your as level of concentration, Colonel | 这种声音当作工具 让你们的注意力能够更集中,上校 |
[29:29] | Well it’s very distracting. | 那只会让人分心 |
[29:32] | Look were trying to play… | 我们可以试着依照… |
[29:54] | Teal’c, snap out of it! | 提亚克,镇定点! |
[30:00] | I saw the death of Daniel Jackson. | 我看到丹尼尔杰克森了 |
[30:05] | It’s alright, the something keeps happening to me. | 没关系,我也一直看到那个影像 |
[30:10] | All three of you have confliction feeling about Daniel. | 你们三个都对丹尼尔之死 有矛盾的感觉 |
[30:14] | I know he’s dead, but I know he’s alive. | 我知道他死了,我知道他还活着 |
[30:16] | Both realities can’t be true, yet both seem to be. | 这两者不可能并存,但却似乎是的 |
[30:21] | It’s a conflict that will have to be resolved … | 这种矛盾必须要先解决… |
[30:23] | before I authorize your return back to active duty, Colonel. | 我才会再授权你们回去执勤 |
[30:37] | My friend, the others who came with me … | 我的朋友… 其它跟我来这儿的人… |
[30:39] | – you made them think that I was… – Lost to them. | -你让他们以为我已经… -已经不在了 |
[30:42] | – Dead. – Yes. | -死了? -是的 |
[30:44] | How? | 怎么做? |
[30:47] | I gave them the memory of your death. | 我已经给了他们你已经死亡的记忆 |
[30:52] | If your can influence memory like that … | 如果你能那样影响记忆力… |
[30:57] | why don’t you search my mind. | 你可以搜寻我的心智 |
[31:01] | You say that the memory is in there, that I must have come across … | 你说,那记忆在里面… |
[31:04] | it years ago and I just don’t remember it. | 那一定是我好久以前看的 我只是不记得了 |
[31:07] | – Yes. – Then take it! I mean if you have the power… | -是的 -那就拿去啊!如果你有这种能力 |
[31:11] | if you have the technology, use it. | 你有那种科技的话…就用啊 |
[31:17] | It would damage!” | 那会毁坏的! |
[31:19] | Well given my options, I am willing to take the risk. | 如果你让我选择的话 我愿意冒这个险 |
[31:25] | I am not. | 我并不愿意 |
[31:33] | Look… | 你听好… |
[31:37] | I don’t have 4,000 years… | 我可没有四千年可以活… |
[31:39] | maybe you can afford to search all that time, but I can’t. | 也许你有时间慢慢寻找 但是我不可以 |
[31:45] | There will be much pain. | 那将会非常的痛苦 |
[31:52] | You may die. | 你可能会死 |
[31:54] | Well, I would rather die then live with the knowledge … | 知道我必须待在这儿 并且可能再也见不到… |
[31:56] | that I would never see my wife, or my friend again. | 我太太或朋友的话 那么,我宁愿现在就死 |
[32:07] | The fire Daniel was caught in … | 那个…烧到丹尼尔的那些火… |
[32:11] | lashed out towards us… | 向我们…喷过来… |
[32:14] | when we went to help | 我们去救他的时候,扑向我们 那好热,非常的热 |
[32:17] | It was hot | 那附近有水 |
[32:21] | Very hot. | 在附近… |
[32:25] | There was watter.. a body of watter there. | 有某种的水? |
[32:32] | Sir, how many times do we have to ho through this? | 长官,我们要再说明几次才行啊? |
[32:35] | Try to bear with me. | 上校,请忍耐一下 |
[32:38] | How long do you estimate you were on the other side of the gate? | 你估计 你到星际之门的另一端多久了? |
[32:43] | – Umm… 20 minutes… 25 maybe. – Half hour, tops. | -呃…20分钟或25分钟吧 -顶多半小时 |
[32:48] | – I concur. – You were gone almost 4 hours. | -提亚克-我同意 -你们几乎去了四个小时 |
[32:52] | I don’t think that’s possible, sir. | 我觉得这不太可能 |
[32:55] | I can show you the mission logs if you want. | 如果需要 我可以让你看任务日志 |
[32:56] | What happened to the other 3 1/2 hours? | 其它三个半小时出了什么事情? |
[32:58] | I have had a great deal of success with hypnosis. | 我在催眠法上,有很多成功的经验 |
[33:04] | Hypnosis. | 催眠法 |
[33:08] | You know I am not a big fan of that | 老实说呢,我不是很喜欢 |
[33:10] | bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog, stuff. | 学狗吠 或鸡啼这种事 |
[33:12] | Colonel, please, hypnosis is a modern, therapeutic, practice. | 上校,拜托 催眠法是很现代的一种治疗学 |
[33:16] | On me I do not believe your procedure will be successful. | 我不相信你们的程序对我会有用 |
[33:18] | General, can’t we go about this the old fashion way? | 将军,我们就不能以传统的方式 来进行吗? |
[33:22] | Request permission to go back through that gate, | 我请求再穿越星际之门 |
[33:24] | and find out what the hell happened. | 并且查出到底怎么回事 |
[33:25] | – NO!!! – Sir, we can’t do that! | -不!!! -长官,我们不能这么做! |
[33:31] | I don’t know why I just said that. | 我…我不知道为什么这么说 |
[33:33] | 这就是被调节过的反应 一眼就能看出来 | |
[33:38] | So someone has been messing with our heads. | 你是说… 有人在玩弄我们的脑子 |
[33:42] | There is, one way to find out. | 我想,有个办法可以查出来 |
[33:48] | I have had some experience in hypnosis … | 上校,我在大学时代的心理课 有一些被催眠的经验… |
[33:53] | in an undergrad Physic. course. | 让我来试试看 |
[34:01] | I volunteer. | 让我来吧 |
[34:12] | You’re now completely relaxed. | 你现在完全的放轻松 |
[34:15] | I want you to go back to the day you last saw Daniel. | 我要你回到 你最后看到丹尼尔的那一天 |
[34:19] | he’s with you now. | 他现在跟你在一起 |
[34:21] | – Can you see it? – Yes. | -你看到了没有? -看到了 |
[34:24] | He’s burning! | 他烧起来了! |
[34:26] | No. Go back further, you’ve just arrived. | 不,再向前点,你们刚刚到达 |
[34:30] | Now look around, and tell me where you are. | 看看四周,告诉我你在哪里 |
[34:34] | – Water. – Your standing next to Water? | -水边 -你们就站在水边? |
[34:37] | Salt water. | 是盐水 |
[34:55] | Looks like some kind of… | 这看起来好像是… |
[34:58] | ocean. | 海洋嘛 |
[35:18] | What’s that thing out there? | 那什么东西啊? |
[35:26] | – Did you see that? – It’s coming right towards us. | -你们看到没有? -它朝我们过来了 |
[36:32] | 呃…那是楔形文字 | |
[36:35] | I think he wants to know if we are from the world that built, Babylon. | 我想知道我们是否来自 建立巴比伦的世界 |
[36:56] | I’m Daniel, this is Jack… | 我是丹尼尔,这位是杰克… |
[37:04] | – Help him! – I want you to move on … | -快救他! -我要你再继续… |
[37:07] | to what happened next. | 接下来怎么样了 |
[37:11] | Darkness… | 一片黑暗… |
[37:13] | Cold… | 寒冷… |
[37:16] | Wet… | 潮湿… |
[37:26] | We’ve got to get to the water! | 我们必须快到水里! |
[37:36] | – Captain! – We’ve got to get out of here! | -上尉! -我们必须快离开这儿!-卡特 |
[37:39] | My God, Colonel, we left him behind! | 天哪,上校,我们丢下他了! |
[37:42] | – I know. – We left him behind! Oh. | -我们把他留在那儿! -我知道 |
[37:45] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:48] | Were going back… | 我们会回去… |
[37:52] | were going back. | 放心,我们会回去 |
[37:57] | The memory of your history, your race … | 关于你们历史的记忆,你的种族… |
[38:01] | is within you. | 就在你里面 |
[38:03] | Beneath the surface. | 都在表面以下 |
[38:06] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[38:08] | You may be damaged. | 你可能会毁坏 |
[38:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:13] | You could die. | 你可能会死 |
[38:17] | Well we don’t really have a choice do we. | 我们没有选择的余地,对吧 |
[38:23] | Remember, Omoroca. | 要记得,阿玛若佳 |
[38:27] | Omoroca. | 阿玛若佳 |
[38:41] | And in that place there was Omoroca… | 在一个地方有位阿玛若佳… |
[38:44] | A women who came forth from the Heavenly egg… | 她是从天上的蛋而来的… |
[38:50] | -啊,喔,我办不到! -更多 | |
[38:55] | I can’t! Who walked among men by day… | 我不能! 白天在人群中行走… |
[38:58] | but at night… | 但在夜晚… |
[39:00] | she would retreat to the great sea to… sleep. | 她会撤退到大海去睡觉 |
[39:04] | – One of the beings called Onuses… – Yes. | -是那称为翁斯的… -是的 |
[39:09] | More! | -阿玛若佳 -更多! |
[39:15] | The God Belus, came down on to Babylon… | 贝洛斯神降临到巴比伦… |
[39:19] | on to the place of Omoroca… | 到阿玛若佳的地方… |
[39:22] | and cut the woman asunder! | 把那女人切成碎片! |
[39:24] | OH God!!! Oh God he killed her! | 天啊!!!…他杀了她! |
[39:36] | 啊!对不起… 我还是只知道这些…我发誓 | |
[39:42] | He was a Goa’uld. | -贝洛斯 -他是勾阿邬 |
[39:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:48] | He murdered… my love! | 他杀害了…我的爱! |
[39:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:17] | Maybe were too late. | -丹尼尔 -也许我们来晚了 |
[40:19] | Were not leaving without him this time Cap … | 这回没有找到他,我是不会离开的 |
[40:58] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[41:11] | Nem, you have your answer, now let us go. | 南姆,你得到答案了,让我们走吧 |
[41:21] | You may go. | 你可以走 |
[41:26] | I’m sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. | 很遗憾不能告诉你你要的答案 |
[41:30] | I am sorry also. | 我也一样遗憾 |
[41:39] | We could still become friends, your people… and… and mine. | 其实你我的族人 我们还是可以当朋友的 |
[41:42] | That’s why we were here, we meant no harm. | 我们也是因此而来的 我们没有恶意 |
[41:46] | Perhaps… in… time. | 也许…以后吧 |
[41:52] | – Right. – And in time, Daniel, you will find … | -好吧 -丹尼尔,相信以后… |
[42:22] | Ah, this… this is a long story. | 呃,这一切啊…说来话长了 |
[42:26] | Yeah I bet! | 是啊,我想也是! |
[42:28] | Tell us about it over Sushi? | 吃寿司的时候再告诉我们吧? |
[42:31] | That’s funny… | 这不好笑… |
[42:33] | Uh I will, after I go get some sleep. | 等我回家睡过觉以后,我会说的 |
[42:37] | Ah… home… | 啊…家 |
[42:40] | yeah about that apartment… | 是啊,关于那个公寓呢… |
[42:43] | – Oh you didn’t! – Uh…the day after the memorial service. | -你们该不会… -在追思仪式之后的第二天 |
[42:47] | Memorial service?!? | 追思仪式?!? |
[42:49] | Colonel, said some really nice things! | 上校说了你不少好话! 跟真的一样 |
[42:51] | He did. | 真的啊? |
[42:55] | He did? | 真的啊? |