时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Stargate in motion! | 星际之门正在运转! |
[00:11] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形字六,译码成功 |
[00:16] | Better hang on to something Mr. Secretary. | 国务卿先生,您最好抓稳了 |
[00:19] | This is how we open the front door around here. | 我们这里就是这么打开前门的 |
[00:23] | Chevron seven, Locked. | 象形字七,现在启动 |
[00:29] | My God, General it… | 我的天,将军,这是… |
[00:32] | I thought you might be impressed. | 我想您一定会印象深刻 |
[00:34] | What exactly am I looking at? | 我看到的到底是什么东西啊? |
[00:36] | We think your looking at… | -上尉 -您看到的是一个… |
[00:38] | an even horizon of an artificial-created wormhole, | 人工创造出来的虫洞 |
[00:41] | through our space time to a point tens, | 经由我们的时间空间,到达几十光年, |
[00:43] | even hundreds of light years away. | 甚至几百光年的地方 |
[00:45] | Sir. | 长官 |
[00:48] | SG-5, the mission is a go for standard recon. | SG-5,任务是做标准的侦查 |
[00:52] | 知道他们要去哪儿吗? | |
[00:54] | The planets designation is P3C-117. | 那个星球被标示为P3C-117 |
[00:58] | Do you have any idea what’s out there? | 你知道那里有什么东西吗? |
[01:01] | No sir. | 不,长官 |
[01:02] | That would be… why they’re going. | 就因为这样…所以我们才去 |
[01:05] | I’m not sure Colonel, is it? | 我倒不这么认为,上校 |
[01:08] | Because to be perfectly frank this administration is not satisfied… | 我们就坦白说好了 我们行政部门并不太满意… |
[01:11] | with the current progress of the Stargate program. | 星际之门计划目前的进展 |
[01:15] | 请国务卿见谅,长官 | |
[01:17] | but we’ve already visited 19 separate worlds. | 但是我们已经拜访了 19个不同的世界 |
[01:20] | I believe he is referring specifically… | 我相信国务卿先生所指的… |
[01:23] | to the volume of technology being… | 是关于我们星际任务所带回来的.. |
[01:25] | returned on your planetary missions. | 科技方面的数量 |
[01:27] | The president and Joint Chiefs were under the impression… | 总统先生和参谋总长的印象是… |
[01:29] | that the SG teams… | SG小组将会带回… |
[01:31] | would bring back superior technologies. | 更高级的科技… |
[01:33] | I’m sorry, I thought we were explorers. | 对不起,我以为我们是探险家 |
[01:36] | Oh you are Dr. Jackson, | 你是的,杰克森博士 |
[01:38] | but even Marco Polo when he came back from the far east… | 但即使是马可波罗 从遥远的东方回来的时候… |
[01:40] | brought more then just a few exotic spices. | 所带的也不只是…外国的香料啊 |
[01:43] | Mr. Secretary, it’s been my observation, that, | 国务卿先生,就我的观察呢 |
[01:46] | whether it’s out here on earth or…out there, | 不管是在地球这里 或者是…外层空间 |
[01:50] | cultures with advanced technology tend not to like to share it. | 有先进科技的文化 通常不会愿意分享的 |
[01:55] | So where wasting our time? | 那我们是在浪费时间? |
[01:57] | – Would you interpret what I just said as… – Colonel. | -他好像听不懂我的话… -上校 |
[02:00] | Sir, with respect, | 长官,恕我冒昧 |
[02:02] | this program is quite probably humanities most important endeavor. | 这个计划很有可能是人类史上 最重要的事件之一 |
[02:06] | They said the something about the Apollo program, | 他们也是这么说阿波罗计划的 |
[02:08] | they brought back moon rocks. | 他们带回月球岩石 |
[02:10] | You may have noticed we haven’t been to the moon in 25 years. | 你们或许注意到 我们已经25年没去月球了 |
[02:13] | – What kind of comparison is that? – Colonel, | -这是哪门子的比较法? -上校 |
[02:15] | if one of those Goa’uld ships were coming here right now, | 如果勾阿邬现在派艘宇宙飞船来 |
[02:18] | have you brought back one thing we can fight them off with? | 你们可曾带回 任何能够对抗他们的东西? |
[02:23] | What technology do you seek? | 你要找的是哪一种科技? |
[02:27] | You tell me, what’s out there? | 你说呢?外面有什么? |
[02:33] | There are still technologies even the Goa’uld seek. | 外面有些科技 是勾阿邬也还在找的 |
[02:35] | There is a creator that lives on an unpopulated world, | 有一种生物 住在一个无人的世界 |
[02:39] | it possesses powers of invisibility. | 他们拥有隐形的能力 |
[02:42] | Invisibility? As in stealth? | 隐形能力?你是说看不到他们? |
[02:45] | That is correct, | 没错 |
[02:47] | it can appear and disappear at will. | 他们能够随意出现或消失 |
[02:50] | I was once commanded to retrieve the creature, | 我曾经被派去取回这种生物 |
[02:52] | to leer it’s secrets. | 学习他们的秘密 |
[02:55] | Apophis took the lives of two of my men… | 阿波菲斯处死了我两个手下 作为惩罚 |
[02:57] | as punishment for failure to retrieve it. | 因为我们无法取回 |
[03:01] | If we manage to capture one alive, | 如果我们能试着活抓一个的话 |
[03:03] | it could provide us with a serious tactical advantage… | 等我们下次面对勾阿邬的时候 |
[03:05] | the next time we came against the Goa’uld. | 它就能提供我们战略上的优势了 |
[03:09] | Sounds like a mission to me. | 我觉得这像个任务 |
[03:35] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[03:39] | Daniel! Teal’c! | 丹尼尔!提亚克! |
[03:44] | Here sir. | 长官,这里 |
[03:49] | What have we got? | 有什么发现? |
[03:51] | I thought I saw something just as we came through, sir. | 长官,我们过来的时候 好像看到东西 |
[03:55] | Teal’c? Did we score already? | 提亚克?我们算是成功了吗? |
[03:57] | I saw movement as well. This way. | 我也看到有动静,往这走 |
[04:03] | I hope these things are as big as you say they are. | 希望这些东西像你说的那么大 |
[04:05] | There is enough tranquilizer in these darts to knock out a Rino. | 这些标枪里的镇静剂 足够迷昏一只犀牛了 |
[04:09] | They are very large, but extremely maneuverable in the air. | 他们非常庞大,但在空中很灵活 |
[04:12] | We will find them most vulnerable when they hover. | 他们在盘旋的时候最为脆弱 |
[04:14] | Hover? Like a hummingbird? | 盘旋?像蜂鸟一样? |
[04:18] | With teeth. | 但有牙齿 |
[04:25] | Alright, well there’s nothing out there. | 好了,这里什么都没有 |
[04:27] | Let’s get back to the gear and… | 我们回到装备那儿… |
[04:33] | where’s the Stargate? | 星际之门呢? |
[05:37] | Stargate.SG1-s01e13.The.Nox | |
[05:43] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:45] | Did anything like this ever happen to you before? | 你以前碰过这种事吗? |
[05:47] | It has not, | 我没碰过 |
[05:49] | if we became misdirected, and needed to locate the Stargate, | 如果我们迷失 或需要找星际之门 |
[05:51] | we had a Goa’uld homing device to find it. | 我们有勾阿邬的追踪装置可用 |
[05:54] | – Do we have a homing device? – Course we do, | -我们有追踪装置吗? -当然有… |
[05:57] | – …it’s with the gear. – Which is…by the Stargate. | -…就在装备上 -那表示没有了 |
[06:01] | Yep, Captain, let’s start a box search. | 对,上尉,我们开始分区寻找 |
[06:03] | You and Teal’c take off in that direction, | 你跟提亚克往那个方向去 |
[06:05] | – stay in radio contact. – Yes, Sir. | -保持无线电联络 -是,长官 |
[06:07] | Daniel, you with me. | 丹尼尔,你跟我走 |
[06:24] | There. | 你看 |
[06:40] | I just hope it becomes visible once we traq it, | 希望把它迷昏之后,它会现形 |
[06:42] | otherwise will never be able find it. | 否则永远找不到它 |
[06:54] | Teal’c, what the hell are you doing? | 提亚克,你到底在干嘛? |
[06:56] | It did not come from me. | 那不是我弄的 |
[07:18] | You are certain it was Apophis? | 你确定那是阿波菲斯? |
[07:21] | – Oh yeah. – Okay, what are we gonna do? | -是啊 -好,我们怎么办? |
[07:24] | – We have to do something. – That’s not our mission. | -现在必须要想个办法了 -那不是我们的任务 |
[07:26] | Ah, just…forget our mission. | 拜托,你不要管任务 |
[07:28] | Now he’s the only one who knows where Sha’re and Skaa’ra are, | 他是唯一知道夏蕊 跟史卡拉下落的人 |
[07:30] | we may not get another chance like this. | 我们可能永远没有这种机会了 |
[07:35] | What kind of entourage is he gonna have with him? | 他会带着什么样的随行人员? |
[07:37] | Two perhaps three Jaffa guards. | 两个或三个贾珐护卫 |
[07:41] | Are we seriously entertaining the idea of going after Apophis? | 请问我们现在是真的在考虑 要抓阿波菲斯吗? |
[07:45] | Sir, we’re not prepared for an attack! | 长官,我们没做攻击的准备! |
[07:47] | Have the ordnance we’re caring is tranquilizer guns. | 我们带的多半是镇静剂而已 |
[07:49] | So we use one of them to knock him out. | 那好啊,我们用镇静剂把他给打昏 |
[07:51] | He will wake up in a holding cell | 他醒过来的时候,就会发现自己在牢房里, |
[07:53] | without his guards, without his technology, | 没有护卫,也没有科技 |
[07:55] | he will have no choice but to tell us | 他别无选择,只能告诉我们 |
[07:56] | everything we want to know about Goa’uld technology, | 想知道的一切,关于勾阿邬科技… |
[07:58] | about where Sha’ra is. | 还有夏蕊在哪里 |
[07:59] | Can I remind you that we don’t know where the Stargate is? | 我提醒你一点 我们不知道星际之门在哪里 |
[08:03] | He will have the Goa’uld homing device I spoke of. | 他会有我说过的勾阿邬追踪装置 |
[08:05] | There you are. | 就是啊 |
[08:07] | Alright, you know what were up against better then anyone, | 好吧,你比我们了解要对付的对象 |
[08:10] | can we do what Daniel is talking about? | 能我们能做丹尼尔所说的吗? |
[08:12] | We have the element of surprise, | 我们能够出奇不意 |
[08:14] | I have my staff weapon. | 还有我的棍棒武器 |
[08:16] | If we eliminate his personally guard quickly, I believe so. | 如果我们能够迅速打倒他的护卫 我相信可以 |
[08:21] | Teal’c, this character used to be a god to you, | 提亚克 这家伙以前可以说是你的神 |
[08:26] | you’re sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你没有意见? |
[08:30] | I am okay. | 我没意见 |
[08:32] | Ok. Carter. | 好吧,卡特 |
[08:36] | If were going to do this we better plan the attack very carefully. | 如果要这么做 最好非常小心的计划 |
[09:42] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[09:59] | Teal’c, Jaffa Sohl’va! | 提亚克,贾珐的叛徒! |
[10:19] | Tal’shak mel ! | 动手杀了我吧! |
[10:23] | I die free. | 我为自由而死 |
[11:32] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在干什么? |
[11:34] | I felt that blast kill me, I mean…I thought I… | 我以为他打死我了,我以为… |
[11:37] | I thought we were dead, weren’t we dead? | 我以为我们都死了,不是吗? |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[11:42] | Okay, well I thought Heaven would be a little more upscale. | 好嘛,我以为天堂会更高级一点呢 |
[11:46] | Oh, I don’t think this is Heaven. | 我想这里不是天堂 |
[11:56] | Jack? | 杰克…? |
[12:00] | What? God. | 干嘛?天啊 |
[12:02] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:03] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事啊? |
[12:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[12:11] | Wasn’t I just… | 我刚刚不是… |
[12:13] | Killed. | 被杀了? |
[12:15] | – Killed as in… – Dead. | -被杀了,应该… -死了 |
[12:16] | – Dead. – Yeah, we know we saw it happen. | -死了 -对,我们知道,我们看到了 |
[12:18] | Same thing happened to us. | 我们也有相同的遭遇 |
[12:22] | Well, this is a surprise then. | 那这是一个惊喜�� |
[12:26] | I don’t know what happened to Teal’c. | 不知道提亚克怎么样了 |
[12:28] | 上校,我随身武器不见了 | |
[12:32] | So is mine. | 我也是 |
[12:42] | Ah…hello. | 啊…哈�� |
[12:56] | Hi, I’m Daniel, uh, Jackson. | 嗨,我是丹尼尔,呃…杰克森 |
[12:59] | This is Captain Carter and this is…uh… | 还有这是卡特上尉 跟这位是… |
[13:01] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, SG-1. | SG-1的杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[13:07] | Um…sorry to drop in on you like this… | 呃…抱歉这样来打扰你们 |
[13:09] | but we were…dead. | 但是我们…死了 |
[13:16] | Do you know where our friend is? | 知道我们的朋友在哪儿吗? |
[13:18] | Another like us. | 另外一个…跟我们一样的 |
[13:38] | Is this your village? | 这是你们的村子? 艾瑞许?托阿其? |
[13:44] | We need to find our friend, Teal’c. | 我们的朋友提亚克呢? |
[13:59] | Ah…fruit. | 啊…水果 |
[14:02] | Nothing like coming back from the dead to build up an apitite. | 从死里复活最棒的 就是有个好胃口 |
[14:08] | Ah…Oh, thank you…thank you very much. | 啊,谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:22] | Did you do this? | 这是你做的? |
[14:24] | Did you heal us? | 你治好我们? |
[14:32] | I think there a family. | 我想他们是一家子 |
[14:35] | of what? | 一家子什么? |
[14:37] | I have no idea. | 我怎么会知道 |
[14:41] | Well we should ask them to give us back our weapons. | 我们应该请他们 把我们的武器还给我们 |
[14:48] | Oh, hi. | 嗨,呃… |
[14:52] | Um…listen, those things you found on us, | 听着,你从我们身上发现的东西 |
[14:55] | those things… | 那些… |
[14:58] | you took from us, | 你们拿走的东西 |
[15:00] | the big things, there very dangerous and… | 那些大东西 那非常的危险,而且… |
[15:06] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[15:08] | Teal’c, thank God. | 提亚克,谢天谢地 |
[15:13] | 你对这些事情了解多少? | |
[15:17] | I cannot tell you that. | 我无法告诉你这一些 |
[15:19] | What about Apophis, you got a line on him? | 那么阿波菲斯呢?有他的消息吗? |
[15:22] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[15:23] | Any idea how far away from the Stargate we might be? | 你知道我们离星际之门到底有多远? |
[15:25] | I believe us to be… | 我相信我们… |
[15:31] | Nafrayu. | 纳费优 |
[15:36] | Nafrayu. | 纳费优 |
[15:37] | – Carter. – Cater. | -卡特 -卡特… |
[15:45] | No, you can’t keep him. | 不行,你不能留下他 |
[15:47] | Jaffa, Jankin,Ti’ca | 贾珐,把他们找出来,快去! |
[16:07] | Maybe you should ask them about the Stargate. | 现在你该问他们星际之门了 |
[16:09] | I have, they don’t understand. | 我问了,他们并不了解 |
[16:12] | Actually they don’t really say much at all. | 事实上他们并不怎么说话 |
[16:14] | 我还在猜他们到底是不是人类 | |
[16:17] | 他们绝对是人类 | |
[16:19] | I will take you to your doorway. | 我会带你们去你们的门口 |
[16:23] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[16:28] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你了解我说的话? |
[16:30] | It took time to learn your speech. | 我得花点时间学你们说话 |
[16:33] | Not much time. | 还真快 |
[16:38] | Your weapons are gone. | 你们的武器…走了 |
[16:41] | Gone where? | 走去哪儿? |
[16:45] | You know about our enemy? | 你认识我们的敌人? |
[16:47] | The bad guys, | 那些坏人… |
[16:49] | They’ll be following us. | 他们会跟踪我们 |
[16:52] | You attacked them. | 你攻击他们 |
[16:53] | You saw? | 你看到了? |
[16:55] | We only might to capture him. | 我们只想捉住他们 |
[16:57] | Look, hmm… | 听着,嗯… |
[16:59] | We’re not in the assassination business, | 我们不是干杀手这种行业的 |
[17:04] | he’s just…bad. | 只是他…很坏 |
[17:07] | Very… | 他非常… |
[17:09] | – …Bad. – Bad. | -…坏 -坏 |
[17:10] | We just wanted to take him back to our world, | 我们只是想带他回到我们的世界 |
[17:12] | and have a chat with him about… | 并且跟他谈一谈… |
[17:14] | all the nasty… …Bad… Things he’s been doing. | 谈他以前做过的坏事之类的 |
[17:19] | We just didn’t know about this little force field deal… | 只是…只是我们还不知道 他的那个力场… |
[17:21] | I have never seen such a device, | 我有没有看过那种装置 |
[17:24] | – …if I had… – It’s alright, | -…如果我看过 -没关系 |
[17:26] | we’re alive… | 我们还活着 |
[17:28] | thanks to you folks. | 这要感谢你们 |
[17:31] | We will take you to your doorway. | 我会带你们去你们的门口 |
[17:33] | You will go. | 你们可以走 |
[17:35] | As in, the Stargate? | 是星际之门吗? |
[17:37] | Yes, you will go? | 是的,你们会走? |
[17:39] | Well, it’s not quite that simple. | 还没那么简单 |
[17:42] | By rescuing us, you have put yourselves in great danger. | 你们救了我们 因此会有极大的危险 |
[17:45] | Apophis will try to locate us. | 阿波菲斯会找到我们 |
[17:47] | Rest now, you will leave soon. | 现在休息,你们会很快离开 |
[17:51] | – Take your ways with you. – No, wait, wait, wait. | -把你们的方式带走 -不,等等… |
[17:57] | Um…you helped us. You saved us. | 呃…你帮助我们,你救了我们 |
[18:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:01] | How? | 怎么做的? |
[18:04] | Our ways. | 我们的方式 |
[18:07] | Were from a race of people who want to learn about your ways, | 我们是属于另外一个种族 希望能够学习你们的方式 |
[18:11] | – …your medicine. – No. | -…还有医药 -不 |
[18:15] | Is there anyone else we could talk to? Do you have a leader? | 那我们…能跟其它人谈谈吗? 你们有领袖吗? |
[18:18] | They have no wish to see you. | 他们不希望见你们 |
[18:20] | So there are others. | 那的确有其它人了? |
[18:22] | You will go. | 你们会走 |
[18:26] | Right…well go. | 对,我们会走 |
[18:29] | If you wish us to leave, should we not depart now? | 如果你要我们走,我们现在就走 |
[18:34] | Your brother won’t revive until later. | 你们的兄弟要等会儿才能恢复 |
[18:40] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[18:42] | Whose brother? | 谁的兄弟? |
[18:48] | Brother? | 兄弟? |
[19:12] | He resisted our attempts to help him heal. | 他拒绝我们替他施行治疗 |
[19:15] | We may yet survive, the Goa’uld he carries is healing him even now. | 他可能活下去 他带着的勾阿邬正在治疗他 |
[19:18] | – That is good. – How is that good, | -这样很好 -好什么好啊 |
[19:22] | I mean he is in the service of the Goa’uld. | 我是说,他是服侍勾阿邬的人哎 |
[19:26] | He is like him. | 他跟他一样 |
[19:28] | He’s with us. | 他跟我们一起 |
[19:29] | Perhaps you can convince the injured one to join you as well? | 也许你可以说服那个伤者 也加入你们 |
[19:34] | 喔,我想不可能… | |
[19:35] | The Goa’uld… | 勾阿邬… |
[19:37] | is a parasitic race. | 是个寄生的种族 |
[19:38] | They take life and use it for there own purpose. | 他们夺取生命占为己有利用他们 |
[19:41] | And their ways are not like your ways, believe me. | 他们的方式跟你们的方式不一样 相信我 |
[19:44] | They do not know the Nox. | 他们不了解诺克斯 |
[19:47] | That’s you? | 就是你们? |
[19:48] | The Nox? | 诺克斯? |
[19:51] | The ones you speak of come to hunt the Fenri. | 你说的那些人,是来猎捕飞拿瑞 |
[19:53] | Fenri, what? | 飞拿瑞? |
[19:55] | That’s probably that disappearing, invisible, flying thing we were after. | 也许那就是我们在追的那个 消失不见的隐形飞行物体 |
[19:58] | Yes, Fenri. | 对,飞拿瑞 |
[20:02] | Alright, look, | 好,听着 |
[20:04] | umm, do you have any elders, I could speak with… | 呃,你们有任何长老 能跟我们谈一谈吗? |
[20:06] | I don’t think your understanding what I’m… | 我想你并不了解我说什么 |
[20:08] | Ohper is one of the oldest of the Nox. | 欧佛…他是诺克斯里的一位长老 |
[20:13] | If Shak’l dose not die, | 如果薛可没有死 |
[20:15] | they will be in even greeted danger then they are now. | 他们会比他们知道的还要危险 |
[20:20] | There will be no more death. | 再也不要有任何死亡 |
[20:22] | I have no intention of killing him. | 我并不想要杀死他 |
[20:25] | However, if Shak’l dose survive his injuries… | 不过如果薛可存活下来… |
[20:27] | he will tell the Goa’uld where to find you. | 他会告诉勾阿邬到哪儿找你们 |
[20:29] | Look, obviously your medicine is very… | 听着,很显然的你们的药非常的… |
[20:33] | well it’s very effective. | 非常的有效 |
[20:35] | But how do you defend yourselves? | 可是你们怎么保护自己? |
[20:37] | We don’t. | 我们不必 |
[20:39] | Then at least let us help you in exchange for what you did for us. | 那么至少让我们帮助你们 好来报答你们 |
[20:42] | You must go. | 你们必须走 |
[20:46] | Right. | 好 |
[20:48] | Well for now, well just go over here. | 我们现在先走到那儿去好了 |
[20:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:02] | Alright, do you know this…Shak’l? | 提亚克,你认识那个薛可吗? |
[21:04] | He served in my command when I was first prime of Apophis. | 我是阿波菲斯第一武士时 他是我的手下 |
[21:09] | Well, we can’t just walk away. | 我们不能就这么走掉 |
[21:11] | I mean if we hadn’t attracted Apophis, he wouldn’t even be here. | 如果我们没有攻击阿波菲斯 他就不会在这儿 |
[21:13] | And we can’t kill him either. | 我们也不能杀了他 |
[21:18] | I wasn’t considering it, I was just stating a fact. | 我不是…想那么做,我是陈述事实 |
[21:22] | Okay, we will take Shak’l back, | 好,我们带薛可回去 |
[21:24] | it’s not quite as good as having Apophis, but he can’t stay here. | 这不像抓到阿波菲斯那么好 但是他不能留在这儿 |
[21:27] | Apophis will not allow to leave this world alive. | 阿波菲斯不会让我们 活着离开这世界 |
[21:31] | You have challenged him, and I have betrayed him. | 你已经向他挑战,而我背叛过他 |
[21:35] | Even if we were to locate the Stargate, | 就算我们找到星际之门 |
[21:37] | leaving this world will be difficult. | 要离开这世界也很困难 |
[21:39] | So where back to square one. | 那我们又回到原点了 |
[21:40] | We can’t leave Shak’l here… | 我们不能留下薛可… |
[21:42] | and we can’t get him back to the gate, without running in to Apophis. | 而且我们带着他回去 一定会遇到阿波菲斯 |
[21:45] | Okay, will try and learn everything we can about the Nox, | 好吧,我们试着尽量发现 诺克斯族的事情 |
[21:48] | it’s part of why we came here right? | 这也是我们到这儿的原因对吧? |
[21:50] | In the meantime, I think you better check on your friend. | 在这同时 我想你最好去看看你的朋友 |
[21:53] | Whatever we end up doing, | 不管我们怎么决定, |
[21:55] | I don’t think he is going to wake up in a very good mood. | 他醒来的时候 心情一定不太好 |
[21:57] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吧? |
[21:59] | Apophis kree shal’tak | 参见阿波菲斯阁下,我罪该万死,没有找到叛徒 |
[22:10] | Teal’c was standing before me, waiting to pay the price of his betrayal, | 提亚克本来就在我面前 等着为他的背叛付出代价 |
[22:14] | – I had him in my hand! – We have searched. | -他已经落入我的手中了! -我们搜索过了 |
[22:18] | Where are the other? | 其它的人在哪里? |
[22:20] | Where is Shak’l? | 薛可在哪里? |
[22:23] | I saw them die, they could not just disappear. | 我看到他们死,不可能平白消失的 |
[22:28] | Unless they have learned the power of the beast. | 除非他们已经学到那野兽的能力 |
[22:35] | Must he be bound so tight? | 一定要把他绑的那么紧吗? |
[22:37] | If not, he will escape when he awakens. | 不然他一醒来就会逃走的 |
[22:41] | He deceives you, he’s awake now! | 他在骗你,他已经醒了! |
[22:52] | Were you waiting for me to turn my back, Shak’l? | 薛可,你在等我转过身去吗? |
[22:56] | As you taught me. | 你以前教过我 |
[22:59] | Have you come to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗? |
[23:02] | I offer you the chance to join me. | 给你一个加入我们机会 |
[23:06] | – The Goa’uld are not gods. – Lies. | -勾阿邬不是神 -谎言 |
[23:09] | These people are that of the first world. | 这些是第一世界的人类 |
[23:11] | – The Tau’ri. – You waist your breath. | -陶瑞 -你问问你的良心 |
[23:15] | I shall rest, | 我要休息了 |
[23:17] | strengthen by the thought | 我要专注的想 |
[23:19] | of the reword I shall get | 我即将得到的奖赏 |
[23:21] | when I present your head, to Apophis. | 只要我将你的人头送给阿波菲斯 |
[23:24] | The time of Apophis, will soon end. | 阿波菲斯的时代就快结束了 |
[23:27] | And on that day, I will return to our world, | 在那一天,我将回我们的世界 |
[23:29] | and offer freedom to all Jaffa. | 提供自由给所有的贾珐 |
[23:32] | It is ashamed you will not live to see it. | 可惜你将不会活着看到那一天 |
[23:35] | For when you fail to kill me, it will be your head. | 因为当你没有办法杀死我 头落地的将是你 |
[23:43] | I really don’t get the point of this. | 我真搞不懂这有什么用 |
[23:46] | Well, if we run into Apophis again, will be prepared. | 如果我们再遇到阿波菲斯 我们要有所准备 |
[23:49] | But what good are bows and arrows gonna do against that kind of fire power? | 但是弓箭对抗那种火力 会有什么胜算? |
[23:52] | Exactly how I want him to thing. | 我就是希望他也会这么想 |
[23:54] | Yeah… | 是吗… |
[23:56] | Any weapon is better then no weapon when it comes to survival. | 事关生存的时候 有任何武器总比没有好 |
[23:58] | – You guys just don’t want to give up, do you? – No. | -你们从来都不放弃,对吧? -对 |
[24:00] | That’s what happens when you spend most your life in Special Forces. | 当你大半辈子 耗在特种部队的时候就是这样 |
[24:03] | Somehow I don’t thing we’d make very good Nox. | 但是我觉得,我们当不来诺克斯耶 |
[24:05] | I think your right. | 你说的没错 |
[24:09] | Is that a weapon? | 那是个武器吗? |
[24:11] | Yes, and you can’t have it. | 是啊,你可不能拿喔 |
[24:33] | If you blunted this stick, | 如果你把尖端弄钝 |
[24:34] | this would be good for knocking fruit from the highest branches. | 就很适合拿来打下在树上的水果 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I bet it would. | 我想应该可以 |
[24:39] | – Why do you want to fight them? – I don’t want to. | -你为什么想打他们? -我也不想啊 |
[24:42] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[24:46] | It’s not that simple. | 这没那么简单 |
[24:52] | Look, I believe in peace, | 听着,我相信和平 |
[24:54] | – just like you, I do. – Then why do you fight? | – 就像你一样,真的. – 那你为什么要打? |
[24:58] | Because our enemy gives us no option, | 因为我们的敌人让我别无选择 |
[25:01] | sometimes turning the other cheek just doesn’t work. | 有时候光是退让还是行不通的 |
[25:04] | – I’ll learn to understand them better. – No, | -我会学着了解他们 -不 |
[25:06] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你,我不会那么做 |
[25:11] | Go on, run. Run! | 快走,快,快! |
[25:34] | – Mmm. You? – Oh, no, thank you. | -嗯,你? -啊,不,谢谢 |
[25:36] | I’m… I’m trying to quit. | 我还是不要了 |
[25:39] | Is that where you get your medicine, the forest? | 你就是在这取得药的吗?从森林 |
[25:42] | We get life from the forest, | 我们从森林得到生命 |
[25:46] | from everything. | 从一切事物 |
[25:48] | But you must have medicine. | 但是你们一定有药 |
[25:52] | Or you must have some knowledge that we don’t have, | 或许你们有一些我们所没有的知识 |
[25:55] | I guess what I’m saying is, we could learn a lot from you, | 我想说的是 我们可以跟你学习很多 |
[25:58] | I really wish that we could be friends with the Nox. | 我真的希望 我们可以跟诺克斯交朋友 |
[26:02] | Friends share knowledge with each other. | 而朋友…会互相的分享知识 |
[26:08] | Yes, you have much to learn. | 是的,你有许多要学的 |
[26:14] | Well, why don’t you teach me now? | 你可以现在就教我啊 |
[26:18] | For example you seem to have an almost psychic ability. | 举例来说 你们是生来就有超自然能力 |
[26:21] | Are you born with it? | 还是学习来的? |
[26:23] | Knowledge takes time. | 知识需要时间 |
[26:25] | Over the years… | 在过去的日子里… |
[26:29] | we teach the young to be wise. | 我们教导年轻人要有智慧 |
[26:33] | How old am I? | 那…我几岁了呢? |
[26:37] | How do you mark time? | 你是怎么算时间的? |
[26:40] | Umm, Years, days; | 算年月日 |
[26:43] | ah a day is one revolution of our planet, | 呃,我们的星球自转一圈是一天 |
[26:45] | a year is one revolution around our sun, | 一年是地球绕着太阳一圈 |
[26:48] | there are 365 days in one year so… | 在一年有365天所以… |
[26:50] | Then I am four hundred and thirty-two years old. | 那么我就已经有四百三十二岁了 |
[26:57] | Well, ah… | 哇,呃… |
[26:59] | you look great. | 你看来很棒 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | You will not teach Nafrayu your ways. | 你不能教纳费优你的方式 |
[27:16] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做的? |
[27:17] | It is not the Fenri that have the ability to hide, | 有能力躲藏的并不是飞拿瑞 |
[27:21] | it is the Nox. | 而是诺克斯 |
[27:25] | So you hide the Stargate? | 那是你藏起星际之门的? |
[27:27] | The Fenri was near by when you came through, | 你们来时,有只飞拿瑞在附近 |
[27:30] | attracted by your arrival. | 受你们到达的吸引 |
[27:32] | We conceal them until the hunters are gone. | 我们藏起他们,免的猎人过来猎杀 |
[27:35] | We’re not hunters. | 我们不是猎人 |
[27:38] | You tried to kill the Fenri a moment ago. | 你在片刻前还想杀那飞拿瑞 |
[27:40] | I was trying to protect the boy. | 我是想保护那个孩子 |
[27:42] | You protect his body after poisoning his mind. | 你保护他的身体,然后毒害他心智 |
[27:43] | Will you listen to me? | 你能听我说吗? |
[27:45] | The reason the Goa’uld hunt those flying things is… | 那些勾阿邬会想猎捕那些飞行物 |
[27:48] | because they want to know how it’s able to disappear, | 是因为他们想要知道 它是怎么消失的 |
[27:50] | if they find out it’s you… | 如果他们发现是你们… |
[27:52] | Our ways have served us for as long… | 从我们族人有史以来… |
[27:53] | as our people have lived. | 我们的方式就一直很管用 |
[27:55] | But they didn’t know you existed before. | 但是他们以前不知道你们存在 |
[27:57] | Once they know they’ll enslave you, it’s what they do. | 等他们知道,他们会奴役你们 他们就是这样 |
[28:00] | We are slaves to no-one. | 我们不会成为奴隶 |
[28:03] | How long have the Goa’uld been coming here to hunt? | 勾阿邬到这来补猎有多少时间了? |
[28:10] | Oh, as long as I can remember. | 啊,我有记忆以来就有了 |
[28:14] | Why did you not bury the Stargate, | 那你们为什么不毁了星际之门呢? |
[28:17] | do you know that would stop them? | 那样就可以阻止他们了 |
[28:18] | And they would know someone had buried it. | 那他们就知道有人毁了它 |
[28:22] | Right, of course. | 对,有道理 |
[28:29] | Ohper is 432 years old. | 欧佛今年已经432岁了 |
[28:32] | Well, guess what? They’re not human. | 你猜怎么样?他们不是人 |
[28:35] | No, they’re humanoid, | 不,酷似人类 |
[28:37] | but definitely more advanced than anything that has evolved on Earth. | 但绝对比地球上 任何进化的东西更先进 |
[28:39] | That creature that we came here for, it has no power at all. None. Zip. | 我们要找的那个生物 根本没有能力,没有,零蛋 |
[28:44] | Well then, how does it become invisible? | 那么它为什么会隐形呢? |
[28:48] | They do it. The Nox hide it from us. | 是他们干的 诺克斯把它们给藏起来 |
[28:52] | They make it invisible to protect it. | 他们让它隐形好保护它? |
[28:54] | Well, this makes things even worse. | 这让事情变的更糟糕 |
[28:56] | If Apophis finds out that it’s them that have this power… | 如果被阿波菲斯发现是诺克斯 拥有那种能力… |
[28:59] | He will try to possess it, | 他会试图拥有它 |
[29:01] | if he finds he cannot | 如果他发现得不到 |
[29:03] | he will bombard this planet’s surface from high above. | 他就会把这个星球整个炸毁 |
[29:06] | What he cannot possess he destroys. | 他得不到的他就毁灭 |
[29:08] | So, we’ve gotta get Shak’l out of here. | 所以我们得把薛可弄走 |
[29:10] | We will not allow you. | 我们不允许这样 |
[29:13] | Will you stop doing that! | 你会吓死人的耶! |
[29:16] | You cannot be trusted with your enemy. | 我不信任你带走你的敌人 |
[29:18] | Look, if we don’t take him away from here, | 听着,如果我们不把他给弄走的话 |
[29:21] | he’ll tell the Goa’uld – the bad guys, all about ya. | 他会告诉勾阿邬那些坏人 关于你们的事 |
[29:24] | – We are not afraid. – Well, get afraid! | -我们并不害怕 -我求你害怕好不好! |
[29:27] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[29:31] | Look, this is our fault that this has happened, | 对不起 发生这些事情都是我们的错 |
[29:33] | we know that and we want to correct that. | 我们知道 而且我们想要修正好 |
[29:36] | Shak’l won’t be hurt, you have our word. | 我们可以保证薛可不会受到伤害 |
[29:39] | We’ll just take him away with us, back to our planet, | 我们只是带着他回到我们的星球 |
[29:41] | only then will you be safe. | 只有这样子你们才会安全 |
[29:44] | Only if that is his wish. | 除非他愿意跟你们走 |
[29:51] | I cannot find the Stargate. | 我无法找到星际之门 |
[29:55] | Then find me Teal’c! | 那就去找提亚克! |
[29:58] | Jaffa… | 贾珐… |
[30:00] | I offer you this last chance to join me. | 我最后一次建议你加入我们 |
[30:04] | Before you kill me? | 然后你就要杀我? |
[30:06] | You’re too much of a coward or you would’ve done it already. | 你根本就是个懦夫 否则你早就动手了 |
[30:08] | I have no wish to kill you. | 我没有想杀你的欲望 |
[30:10] | You may wish you had. | 你会希望你杀我的 |
[30:18] | What have you done to him? | 你对他怎么了? |
[30:36] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! |
[30:45] | The Nox woman. | 那个诺克斯女人 |
[31:05] | Where’d the Nox go with Lya? | 他们要带莱雅去哪里? |
[31:07] | Who knows where they ever go. | 谁知道他们会去哪儿 |
[31:09] | I trained him well. | 我把他训练的太好了 |
[31:11] | – Is he gonna be alright? – Well, if it were you or me… | -他会好起来吧? -如果是你或是我… |
[31:14] | My wound will heal. We must find Shak’l. | 我的伤会好的,我们得找到薛可 |
[31:17] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[32:35] | You brought us back the same way? | 你用相同的方式救回我们? |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:41] | You become visible during the ceremony. | 你们举行仪式的时候会隐形 |
[32:43] | When we are performing the ritual of life… | 当我们举行生命的仪式的时候… |
[32:45] | we are unable to shield ourselves. | 就无法保护我们自己 |
[32:48] | A weakness. | 这是弱点 |
[32:52] | We are hidden again. | 我们会再度隐藏 |
[32:56] | Shak’l has been this way. | 薛可曾经在这边 |
[33:01] | How long ago was he here? | 他在这里有多少时间? |
[33:04] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[33:06] | He is very skilled at evading capture. | 他在脱逃方面非常有技巧 |
[33:09] | Did you teach him that too? | 那也是你教他的吗? |
[33:19] | I am curious to see… | 我也很好奇想要看… |
[33:20] | a Goa’uld, | 勾阿邬 |
[33:22] | I have never seen one. | 我从来没有看过 |
[33:25] | No. You should go some place where it’s safe, go where the other Nox are. | 不,你应该到安全的地方去 去其它诺克斯的地方 |
[33:30] | – They are far away. – Nafrayu, please, go on, scoot. | -他们离这里很远 -拜托,纳费优,快走吧 |
[33:35] | Kids. | 小家伙 |
[33:36] | Noc’ri | 去看看 |
[34:16] | He is telling him of the Nox, | 他在说关于诺克斯的事 |
[34:19] | about their powers, | 关于他们的能力 |
[34:23] | Apophis will be pleased. | 阿波菲斯会很高兴的 |
[34:27] | Nothing has changed for us. | 对我们来说什么都没变 |
[34:29] | No, everything has changed. | 不,一切全都改变了 |
[34:31] | We will take you to the doorway. | 我们会带你们到门口 |
[34:33] | Look, Anteaus, we can came back through that gate, | 听着,安帖斯 我们能从那个门再来 |
[34:36] | we can bring reinforcements. | 我们可以带后援部队 |
[34:38] | Anteaus, where is Nafrayu? | 安帖斯,纳费优在哪里? |
[34:52] | Nafrayu. | (我叫)纳费优 |
[35:02] | Nafrayu? | 纳费优? |
[35:12] | I told him to go home. | 我叫他回家去的 |
[35:14] | I told you the same. | 我也跟你这么说 |
[35:17] | The very young do not always do what they are told. | 年轻人…向来不会乖乖听话的 |
[35:44] | – Feel like a trap to you, Captain? – Yes, Sir. | -你觉得像陷阱吗?上尉 -是,长官 |
[36:05] | We must begin the ritual. | 我们必须开始仪式 |
[36:07] | – No, wait. – Jack, they can bring him back. | -等等 -杰克,他们可以救回他 |
[36:10] | Shak’l has told Apophis of your ritual, | 薛可告诉阿波菲斯你们的仪式了 |
[36:12] | that you cannot remain hidden when you perform it. | 你们无法一直保持隐形 |
[36:14] | But we must. | 但我们得要… |
[36:15] | The minute you start that ritual, they’ll attack. | 你一开始举行仪式 他们就会攻击你们 |
[36:18] | Give us our weapons, we can defend you. | 把武器还我们,我们能保护你们 |
[36:20] | There will be no killing. | 我不要再有杀戮 |
[36:22] | Alright, fine. | 好极了 |
[36:24] | We’ll find our own way back to the Stargate, | 我们自已会找路回星际之门 |
[36:27] | we’re certainly not gonna sit around here and watch a slaughter. | 我才不要在这儿 眼睁睁看着这场杀戮呢 |
[36:31] | – Let’s go. – Jack! | -走吧 -杰克! |
[36:32] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[36:35] | Please, we were just… We were trying to help. | 拜托,我们只是想要帮忙… |
[36:38] | Goodbye, Daniel. | 再见,丹尼尔 |
[36:45] | – Think they bought it? – Almost believed it myself. | -他们相信了吗? -我自己都要相信了 |
[36:54] | We could take Nafrayu to the others. | 可以带纳费优回其它人那儿 |
[36:56] | It would take too long. | 那会花太久时间 |
[37:25] | Where did that come from? | 那是从哪来的? |
[37:27] | Well, the wee folk missed one. | 那些小家伙没找到这个 |
[37:30] | So Shak’l thinks we’re unarmed, Apophis thinks he’s invulnerable. | 薛可以为我们没有武器 阿波菲斯以为他刀枪不入 |
[37:33] | And they’re right. | 我想他们是对的 |
[37:36] | I think I found a flaw in your plan. | 你的计划好像有瑕疵喔 |
[37:38] | Their weapons aren’t as affective in close, | 他们的武器在近距离没那么有效 |
[37:40] | we’ll be better off with hand-to-hand. | 我们最好做贴身肉搏战 |
[37:42] | What of Apophis? He’s protected by an energy field, | 那阿波菲斯呢? 但他受到一种能量力场保护 |
[37:45] | we both fired our weapons directly at it. | 我们都曾直接对他射击 |
[37:47] | Did you see what happened when one of his guards tossed him a staff weapon? | 你们有没有看到他的护卫 丢武器给他的情况? |
[37:51] | Passed right through… | 直接穿过… |
[37:54] | So you’re guessing that | 所以你是在猜那个 |
[37:55] | the shield’s deflection capability is directly proportional… | 防护力场的偏向容量 |
[37:57] | to the amount of kinetic energy being directed at it? | 和直接丢向他的运动能量 …有直接的比例关系��? |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:03] | So you’re saying that an arrow or dart being… | 你的意思是说箭或标枪… |
[38:05] | much slower in velocity than, say, a bullet… | 如果速度比子弹慢的时候… |
[38:07] | Just might make it through. It’s a big gamble, Sir. | 也许就能通过 这是很大的赌注,长官 |
[38:10] | Yeah, | 对 |
[38:13] | you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[38:31] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[39:39] | Fool, I will kill you. | 笨蛋,我会杀了你的 |
[39:41] | Again? | 还来啊? |
[39:49] | No! | 不…! |
[39:53] | They’ll be back! | 他们会再回来! |
[39:56] | They won’t spare you! | 他们不会饶了你的! |
[40:09] | This is where the Stargate should be. | 星际之门应该就在这里 |
[40:16] | We sent your enemy through the doorway. | 我从门口送走你们的敌人了 |
[40:20] | They’ll be back. | 他会再来的 |
[40:21] | When you are gone we will bury it. | 你们走后我们会毁了它 |
[40:24] | They’ll come in ships next time; | 下回他们会搭船来 |
[40:27] | they’ll bring an army. | 而且带着大军 |
[40:29] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[40:38] | He wanted to wish you farewell. | 他想要来和你们道别 |
[40:42] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[40:44] | And you. | 你也是 |
[40:46] | We sent your weapons back through the doorway. | 我们从门口送回你们的武器 |
[40:51] | – Yeah, speaking of the Stargate… – You fear for us, | -对,说到了星际之门… -你为我们害怕… |
[40:54] | yes? | 是吗? |
[40:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:00] | It is our way that the strong defend the weak. | 这是我们强者保护弱者的方式 |
[41:04] | We’re afraid for you. | 我们为你们担心 |
[41:06] | Before you go, O’Neill, | 在你们走之前,欧尼尔 |
[41:09] | there is something we would have you see. | 我们希望你能看一样东西 |
[41:20] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:31] | Fear not. | 不要担心 |
[41:45] | Maybe one day you will learn, | 也许将来你会学到 |
[41:48] | that your way is not the only way. | 你的方式,不是唯一的方式 |
[42:00] | Why didn’t he tell us about this before? | 他以前为什么不告诉我们这些? |
[42:02] | I think, in their way, they did. | 我想,他们以他们方式说了 |
[42:12] | It appears they possess a form of technology… | 看起来他们拥有的科技… |
[42:14] | far greater than that of the Goa’uld. | 远比勾阿邬的要伟大的多了 |
[42:16] | They looked so helpless… | 他们看起来好无助… |
[42:19] | And now they’re going to bury the Stargate… | 现在他们要毁了这个门… |
[42:21] | and we can never come back. | 再也不能有人回来 我们早该听话的 |
[42:26] | The very young do not always do as they’re told. | 年轻人向来不会乖乖听话的 |
[42:34] | Just a little something the Nox told me one time. | 这是一个诺克斯人告诉我的话 |
[42:42] | Something worth taking home. | 这话值得带回去 |