时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | We’re almost through. | 我们快打通了 |
[00:13] | Okay, now push it! | 好了,来 |
[00:15] | Push! | 推! |
[00:25] | Would you look at this? | 你来看看? |
[00:29] | Many of us suspected there was another chamber… | 我们一直都怀疑 另外还有一个密室… |
[00:31] | but the Mexican Government wouldn’t let us dig to confirm it. | 但墨西哥政府不让我们挖掘 并且还证实 |
[00:34] | Till now. | 一直到现在 |
[00:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[00:41] | It looks like a sarcophagus. | 看起来像是个石棺 |
[00:43] | Burial chambers in Mayan temple mounds are very rare. | 马雅神庙当中 的确很少有埋葬密室的 |
[00:47] | Here. | 来 |
[00:49] | Look for glyphs, pictographs. | 来找绘画,或是文字 |
[00:52] | Something to give us a hint who’s inside. | 看看有什么线索知道谁在里面 |
[01:00] | Hieroglyphics! | 古埃及象形文字! |
[01:05] | My God! | 我的天啊! |
[01:08] | They’re Egyptian! That doesn’t make any sense. | 他们是埃及人!这不合理啊 |
[01:11] | Egyptian hieroglyphics in a Mayan temple? | 马雅神庙里有埃及的象形文字? |
[01:13] | I read a journal article once by a young archaeologist. | 我曾经在杂志 看到一个年轻考古学家的文章 |
[01:16] | What was his name? | 他叫…? |
[01:18] | Uh… Dr Jackson. Dr Daniel Jackson. | 呃…杰克森博士 丹尼尔杰克森博士 |
[01:22] | He was laughed right out of academia for his preposterous ideas about… | 他在那篇文章中 发表了不同的古代文明的关连 |
[01:26] | a connection between various ancient civilisations. | 结果让学术界 嘲笑他这些荒唐的点子 |
[01:32] | Maybe Dr Jackson was onto something. | 也许杰克森博士有研究 |
[01:35] | I recognise one of these pictographs. | 我认得其中一些绘画文字 |
[01:38] | It’s of the goddess Hathor. | 这个是女神哈索尔 |
[01:41] | The Egyptian goddess. | 是埃及的女神 |
[02:24] | Where is Ra? | 拉尔在哪里? |
[02:27] | Uh… I assume you mean the god Ra? | 呃…你是指那个神”拉尔”吧? |
[02:30] | You are not Goa’uld. | 你不是勾阿邬 |
[02:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[02:39] | Dr Kleinhouse and his associates were killed brutally. | 科林豪斯博士跟他的同事被残杀了 |
[02:42] | The Mexican authorities assumed it was by crypt robbers… | 墨西哥当局认为是某一些 想从埋葬密室… |
[02:44] | looking to steal anything in the burial vault with this. | 偷东西的抢匪干的,就为了这个 |
[02:49] | And who thought to send it here? | 是谁想送它来这儿的? |
[02:51] | Uh, Dr Kleinhouse’s other associates. | 科林豪斯博士 其它在金字塔外面的同事 |
[02:54] | They recognised the significance of an Egyptian sarcophagus… | 他们知道马雅神庙中… |
[02:57] | in a Mayan temple. | 发现埃及石棺的意义 |
[02:59] | Since l was the only one to ever research… | 而我是唯一曾经研究… |
[03:01] | cross-pollination of ancient cultures, they tracked me down. | 古文化交替的人,所以… 他们就找到我 |
[03:07] | I know this thing. | 我知道这个东西 |
[03:09] | Yeah. I recognise it, too. | 对啊,我也认出来了 |
[03:12] | It’s like that thing on Ra’s ship that… | 那就像…在拉尔船上的东西… |
[03:15] | Brought Sha’re and i back to life. | 对,救我跟夏蕊回来的船 |
[03:17] | – Well, how could it be? – I don’t know.. | -这怎么可能呢? -我不知道… |
[03:19] | But if it does belong to a Goa’uld, it would explain why no one’s in it,… | 但如果这是勾阿邬的石棺 那就讲的通了… |
[03:22] | and why it has … | 譬如里面为什么没有人… |
[03:24] | Egyptian hieroglyphs on it instead of Mayan.. | 还有为什么是埃及的文字 而不是马雅的 |
[03:27] | – General Hammond, sir. – What is it, Airman? | -报告哈蒙将军,长官 -有什么事啊? |
[03:30] | Sir, a person was just arrested for attempting an unauthorised entrance. | 长官,有一个人刚刚因为企图闯入 禁制入口,而在山上被逮补了 |
[03:34] | Happens every now and then. Let the police handle him. | 这种事偶尔会发生的 让警方处理吧 |
[03:37] | lt’s a her, sir. Major Lowel thought you’d want to talk to her. | 那是个女性,长官,洛埃少校认为 你会想亲自跟她谈 |
[03:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:42] | Sir,… she knew the Stargate was here. | 长官,她知道星际之门在这里 |
[04:50] | Stargate.SG1-s01e14.Hathor | |
[05:10] | Sirs. | 长官 |
[05:20] | Ma’am, l’m General Hammond, US Air Force. | 小姐,我是美国空军的哈蒙将军 |
[05:25] | – Yes? – And you are? | -什么事? -你是谁啊? |
[05:27] | We are Hathor. | 我们是哈索尔 |
[05:29] | You would be wise to unbind us and kneel before your goddess. | 你们最好快点放开我们 并在你的女神前跪下 |
[05:35] | Hello. | 好嘛 |
[05:36] | – Hathor? – Yes. | – 哈索尔? – 是的 |
[05:38] | Have you heard of her? | 你听说过她吗? |
[05:41] | Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music. | 哈索尔是埃及掌管酩酊 繁殖及音乐的女神 |
[05:44] | – Sex, drugs and rock’n’roll? – ln a manner of speaking, yeah. | -性,毒品跟摇滚乐? -以某方面来说,是的 |
[05:51] | Um, are the cuffs absolutely necessary? | 呃,她有要戴那个手铐吗? |
[06:01] | Surprised we didn’t chain her to the bed. | 我很惊讶他们没把她炼在床上 |
[06:03] | What’s she gonna do? Beat us up? | 难道她会打我们吗? |
[06:09] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | Your efforts shall not go unrewarded. | 你的努力将会得到报偿 |
[06:30] | So, Ms Hathor,… | 好了,哈索尔小姐… |
[06:33] | would you mind telling us why you were trying to get into this facility? | 你能告诉我们你为什么要试图 进入这个机构呢? |
[06:37] | – We were drawn to the Chaapa-ai. – Chaapa-ai? | -我们被吸引到恰帕艾 -恰帕艾? |
[06:41] | That’s what your monk buddies on Chulak call the Stargate. | 丘拉可的僧侣 就是这么称呼星际之门的 |
[06:46] | Um, yes. It’s also Abydonian and ancient Egyptian. | 是啊,阿比多斯跟古埃及 都是这么说的 |
[06:49] | What makes you think it’s here, ma’am? | 我想知道 你怎么会认为它在这里呢? |
[06:52] | We were drawn to it. | 我们是被吸引来的 |
[06:54] | ”We”? | “你们”? |
[06:57] | – Where is Ra? – Ra is… | -拉尔在哪里? -拉尔他… |
[07:00] | Dr Jackson! Need to know. | 杰克森博士应该知道! |
[07:04] | Ra… Ra is a myth. | 拉尔…他是个神话 |
[07:06] | He doesn’t actually exist. | 他并不真的…存在 |
[07:09] | Miss… Hathor,… | 对不起…哈索尔小姐 |
[07:12] | what made you think this Chaapa-ai was here? | 你怎么会认为恰帕艾在这里? |
[07:15] | The Chaapa-ai was what gave power to our father and our husband. | 我们的父亲和丈夫 就是从恰帕艾得到力量的 |
[07:19] | Who’s she talking about, Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士,她说的是谁啊? |
[07:22] | Um, Hathor was both the daughter and wife of Ra in Egyptian mythology… | 呃,在埃及神话里 哈索尔是拉尔的妻子也是女儿… |
[07:26] | until Ra was said to have corrupted her. | 据说直到拉尔带坏了她 |
[07:29] | – We were not corrupted! – Of course. No disrespect intended. | -我们并没有被带坏! -当然,我不是有意冒犯 |
[07:32] | – We are the mother of all pharaohs. – Of course we are! | -我们是所有法老的母亲 -当然是了! |
[07:41] | Why don’t we call County Mental Health?. | 将军,我看我们干脆通知 市立心理疗养院 |
[07:44] | See if we can find a nice little rubber room for the lady. | 看能不能为这位女士找个好房间 |
[07:47] | Crazy or not, l wanna know what she knows. | 不管是不是疯狂 我想知道她知道什么 |
[07:50] | Dr Jackson, see what you can find out … | 杰克森博士,你跟她谈一谈… 看你能查出些什么 |
[07:53] | but don’t tell her anything she doesn’t know. | -但别告诉她,她还不知道的事情 -好的 |
[07:58] | You, with the crown of marble! | 你,有大理石脑袋的! |
[08:02] | She might mean you, sir. | 长官,她好像是说你喔 |
[08:07] | – You are the ruler here? – Yes, ma’am. | -你是这里的统治者? -是的,没错 |
[08:10] | May we take your hand? | 我们能握你的手吗? |
[08:12] | – Why? – We wish to kiss it. | -干嘛? -我们想吻它 |
[08:14] | To bless you with fertility and joy. | 并祝福您多产与欢乐 |
[08:16] | Well, you can’t pass that up, sir. | 长官,你可以不用理会 |
[08:19] | – Yes, l can. – Sir. | -那是当然了 -长官 |
[08:21] | It might help me if you play into her delusions,… | 如果您依她的妄想 也许可以帮我的忙… |
[08:25] | just to keep her talking. | 好让她多说点话 |
[09:01] | Now… | 好了… |
[09:03] | Where is Ra? | 拉尔在哪里? |
[09:05] | Ra, your husband? | 你丈夫拉尔? |
[09:07] | Where is Ra? | 拉尔…在哪里? |
[09:16] | I hate to be the one to tell you, but Ra is dead. | 我很不想告诉你,但拉尔死了 |
[09:20] | How? | 怎么会? |
[09:22] | He was killed. | 他被杀的 |
[09:29] | This is wonderful. | 这实在太好了 |
[09:32] | It is? | 是吗? |
[09:33] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的? |
[09:37] | Uh… We killed him. | 呃…我们杀了他 |
[09:40] | Then we owe you our gratitude indeed. | 那我们对你们感激不尽 |
[09:42] | Perhaps we should choose you to be our new beloved. | 也许我们应该选择你 作为我们的新爱人 |
[09:50] | Together… | 我们… |
[09:53] | we should celebrate. | 可以一起庆祝 |
[10:08] | Come. | 来 |
[10:22] | Do we really think anyone’ll believe that woman… | 我在想,如果那个女人… |
[10:25] | if she goes around blabbing about a ‘Stargate’? | 到处去讲什么星际之门之类的 你想会有人相信吗? |
[10:30] | I have a hard time believing this woman on 73rd… | 我是说我自己也很难相信 一个在73街的女人… |
[10:33] | who talks about these devil people that live in her hair. | 边走边说她头发里面 住着一些小恶魔之类的 |
[10:36] | Though she could use some conditioner. | 也许他应该用一点润丝精 |
[10:39] | ls not the question, how does she know of the Stargate? | 她怎么知道星际之门这件事? |
[10:42] | Dr Jackson’s figuring that out now. | 杰克森博士现在正在调查中 |
[10:45] | I believe l have figured that out, sir. | 长官,我相信我搞清楚了 |
[10:50] | She knows a lot. | 她知道很多事, |
[10:51] | Either she’s studied her Egyptian mythology very carefully or… | 不是她研究埃及神话非常彻底,就是… |
[10:55] | Or what, Dr Jackson? | 就是什么呢?杰克森博士 |
[10:57] | – Or she’s actually lived it. – Meaning? | -她真的活在其中 -什么意思? |
[11:00] | She’s a Goa’uld, sir. | 她是勾阿邬 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么? |
[11:04] | How is she a Goa’uld? | 她怎么会是勾阿邬呢? |
[11:06] | She could not have come through the Stargate. | 她可能不是经由星际之门来的 不然我们会知道 |
[11:09] | She’s been imprisoned in stasis on Earth for almost 2,000 years. | 她被囚禁停滞在地球上 已经有大约两千年 |
[11:17] | Is mental illness contagious? | 精神病会传染吗? |
[11:21] | General Hammond, I think she is Hathor. | 哈蒙将军,我认为她是哈索尔 |
[11:26] | Or at least the Goa’uld that took on Hathor’s persona. | 或者是勾阿邬占领了哈索尔的身体 |
[11:28] | Back up. Did you say she’s a Goa’uld? | 等一等,你是说她是勾阿邬? |
[11:31] | Yes. She feels indebted to us for killing Ra,… | 是的 她因为我们杀了拉尔而感谢我们 |
[11:33] | who she was trying to stop from enslaving Earth. | 她曾试图阻止拉尔奴役地球 |
[11:36] | See, she’s always been a friend of humanity. | 长久以来,她一直是人类的朋友 死亡之书也是这么记载的 |
[11:40] | Hathor was a much-loved goddess. | 哈索尔可以说是爱的女神 |
[11:42] | Are you saying she wants to help us? | 你是说她想帮助我们? |
[11:44] | To defeat Apophis and protect us from other evil Goa’ulds. | 是的,她想帮我们打败阿波菲斯 并保护我们远离邪恶的勾阿邬 |
[11:48] | You bought into all this? | 而你相信这一切? |
[11:51] | General, I’d like permission to have Hathor come down here and debrief us. | 将军,我想要求让哈索尔下来这里 跟我们简报 |
[11:56] | Whoa, Danny! I don’t think so. | 喔呜,丹尼!这不太好吧? |
[12:04] | I think you sense what I do. | 将军,你该明白我的做法 |
[12:06] | Hathor is a friend. | 哈索尔是一个朋友 |
[12:15] | Yes, l do believe that. Bring her down. | 是的,我明白,带她下来 |
[12:18] | – Are you kidding? – Whoa! | -你在开玩笑吗? -哇呜!将军 |
[12:23] | Sir, are you sure? | 上校 长官,你确定吗? |
[12:24] | Yes, Colonel. | 是的,上校 |
[12:33] | I have served the Goa’uld. I have yet to meet a good one. | 我服侍过勾阿邬 我还没遇到善良的 |
[12:37] | Maybe that’s because you served the wrong one. | 那也许是因为你服侍错人了 |
[12:41] | Sir, at least close the blast door so she can’t see the gate. | 长官,至少先关上门 别让她看到星际之门 |
[12:56] | We thank you for allowing us in your court. | 谢谢你让我们加入你们 |
[12:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[13:10] | We would appreciate a drink from your water. | 麻烦哪位给我一杯水好吗? |
[13:13] | Colonel. | -上校 |
[13:16] | General ? | -将军 |
[13:18] | Colonel, water for the lady. | 上校,麻烦你去倒杯水来 |
[13:23] | Yes. Of course, sir. | 好,没问题 |
[13:34] | You are the one who is responsible for destroying the vile one Ra. | 你是负责毁灭 不道德的拉尔的那个人 |
[13:38] | I would be the one. | 没错,是我 |
[13:41] | For you… | 那么… |
[13:43] | we will for ever hold a special place… | 你在我们心理,永远留下一席之地 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s… very special. | 那…很特别 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | She is a Goa’uld. | 她是个勾阿邬 |
[14:27] | Jaffa. | 贾珐 |
[14:30] | In service to Apophis, the Serpent. Vile creature that he is. | 你曾经服侍蛇神阿波菲斯 他是个低级的生物 |
[14:34] | I am no longer in the service of Apophis. | 我已经不再服侍阿波菲斯 |
[14:36] | We despise all that Ra, Apophis and their kind do and believe. | 我们憎恨拉尔 阿波菲斯之流的一切所言所行 |
[14:40] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[14:42] | So does Teal’c. | 提亚克也是一样 |
[14:45] | Then your enemy is our enemy. | 那你的敌人就是我们的敌人 |
[14:49] | Together we can defeat them. | 我们可以…一起打败他们 |
[14:52] | I will serve no Goa’uld. | 我不再服侍勾阿邬了 |
[15:02] | What do you say, General? | 将军,您怎么说? |
[15:04] | I say we make the lady comfortable and welcome her. | 我觉得,应该让这位小姐自在一点 并且欢迎她 |
[15:10] | General, sir, I have a problem with this. | 抱歉将军,我对这有点意见 |
[15:15] | This is Captain Carter. | 哈索尔,这位是卡特上尉 |
[15:23] | You are an exceedingly beautiful woman. | 你是个很美丽的女人 |
[15:26] | Thank you. So are you. | 谢谢,你也是 |
[15:30] | General Hammond, I believe we should … | 哈蒙将军,我觉得我们应该… |
[15:32] | keep Ms Hathor under house arrest until… | 拘禁哈索尔女士 直到我们可以更清楚的了解… |
[15:35] | – Don’t be impolite, Captain! – lmpolite? She’s a Goa’uld. | -上尉,不要这么无礼嘛! -无礼?她是个勾阿邬哎 |
[15:38] | She is a guest of this facility. | 她是我们机构里的贵宾 |
[15:40] | General, this doesn’t make any sense. Colonel O’Neill? | 将军这太疯狂了,这根本就不合理嘛 欧尼尔上校? |
[15:44] | I am in command of this facility, Captain, not Colonel O’Neill. | 卡特上尉,这个机构是由我指挥的 不是欧尼尔上校 |
[15:49] | – Is that understood? – But, sir… | -这样讲够清楚了吧? -但是,长官… |
[15:50] | Understood? | 清楚了没有? |
[15:52] | Well, sir, with respect,… | 长官,恕我冒昧… |
[15:55] | it seems this woman has all you guys under some sort of spell or something. | 很显然的,这个女人对你们这些男性 施展了某种咒语或什么的 |
[15:59] | Are you questioning my orders, Captain? | 上尉,你在质疑我的命令吗? |
[16:04] | Yes, sir, I guess I am. | 是的,长官,我想是的 |
[16:06] | Colonel, are you gonna back me up? | 上校,这件事你愿意支持我吗? |
[16:09] | Yes, Captain. | 是啊,上尉 |
[16:12] | If I see that there’s a problem. | 除非我觉得有问题 |
[16:16] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢你,上校 |
[16:19] | Now… if you’ll follow me,… | 好了,现在请跟我来… |
[16:22] | I would be honoured to give you a tour of our facility. | 我很荣幸的 带你去参观我们的机构 |
[16:44] | This is the guest quarters. | 这里就是客房了 |
[16:47] | This will do fine. | 这里很好 |
[16:51] | – We’ll post a couple of guards outside. – Guards? | -我们会在外面设几位警卫 -警卫? |
[16:55] | To protect us or to protect everyone else? | 来保护我们 还是保护其它所有人? |
[17:06] | Colonel. | -上校 |
[17:07] | Sir? | -长官? |
[17:08] | Let’s forget the guards. | 我们用不着警卫了 |
[17:12] | Are you sure ? General ? | 将军,你确定吗? |
[17:18] | You can trust us, Colonel. | 你可以信任我,上校 |
[17:23] | Oh, that’s not in question, ma’am. | 这是毫无疑问的,女士 |
[17:27] | But it is our policy to secure… all quarters. | 可是我们的政策是… 保护所有的房间 |
[17:34] | Of course, um… | 当然啦… |
[17:39] | The guards probably aren’t necessary. | 设警卫,可能是没那个必要 |
[17:44] | Our thanks to you. | 我们感谢你 |
[17:54] | Um… I suppose we should let you get some rest. | 呃…我想我们应该让你好好的 休息一下 |
[18:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:09] | Dr Jackson. | 杰克森博士 |
[18:11] | Please remain. We have other questions. | 请留下来,我们有其它的问题 |
[18:19] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:22] | It is time that you become our chosen one. | 现在你该成为我们的捡选之人了 |
[18:32] | Chosen one? | 捡选之人? |
[18:34] | Will you always honour us? | 你会永远尊敬我们吗? |
[18:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:39] | Would you… die for us? | 你愿意…为我们而死? |
[18:44] | Die… | 死…? |
[18:48] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[18:57] | Colonel, here you are. | 上校,你在这儿 |
[18:58] | Here I am, Captain. | 是啊,有什么事? |
[19:00] | I wanted to have a word with you, sir, about Hathor, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我想跟你谈一谈关于哈索尔的事 |
[19:04] | Fascinating lady, isn’t she? | 很迷人的女士,对不对? |
[19:06] | A little too fascinating, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点太迷人了吗? |
[19:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思啊? |
[19:11] | Well, sir, she seems to have you all so… infatuated. | 长官,她似乎让你们全部都 为她着迷 |
[19:15] | – Us all? – Yes, sir. The men. | -我们全部? -对啊,所有男性 |
[19:18] | Don’t you think it’s dangerous to give a Goa’uld royal treatment? | 我是说,你不觉得给勾阿邬 这种皇家礼遇,不会太危险吗? |
[19:22] | Relax, Captain. She’s on our side. | 别紧张,上尉.她是我们这边的 |
[19:24] | So she says. | 这只是她说的 |
[19:29] | Captain, if you don’t mind my saying so,… | 上尉,我说句话你可别介意啊… |
[19:31] | ..you’re treating her the way you hate to see people treat Teal’c. | 你对她的方式就像 你痛恨别人对提亚克的方式 |
[19:34] | Double standard? | 你有点双重标准是不是? |
[19:36] | Teal’c has proven whose side he’s on. She hasn’t. | 提亚克已经证明他在哪一边 而她没有 |
[19:39] | Have you ever heard the old saying ‘My enemy’s enemy is my friend’? | 卡特,你有没有听过这句话 “我敌人的敌人是我的朋友”? |
[19:43] | Yes, but even when the ClA grants sanctuary to an enemy turncoat,… | 是的长官 但就算中情局给敌国叛徒庇护 |
[19:45] | they never trust him. | 他们也从来不会信任他 |
[19:48] | They watch him like a hawk. | 他们会像老鹰一样监视他 |
[19:50] | Daniel’s watching her right now. | 丹尼尔不就是在监视她吗? |
[19:54] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[20:05] | Tell us, our beloved … | 你能告诉我们… |
[20:07] | what are the questions swelling in your mind? | 在你的脑海中,有什么样的疑问吗? |
[20:10] | I spent years studying you as a student, and now I’m with you. | 多年来,我像学生一样研究你 |
[20:15] | Do you know you’re described in history … | 你知道吗,你被形容成历史上… |
[20:17] | as the most beautiful woman that ever has or ever will be able … | 有史以来最美丽的女人 光靠你的美貌… |
[20:20] | to control men with just your beauty? | 就足以能够控制男人了? |
[20:24] | We are pleased to see you, old friend. | 老朋友,我们很高兴见到你 |
[20:27] | It won’t be long before you will serve us once again. | 不久之后你就能再一次服侍我们了 |
[20:34] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[20:36] | Do you believe this to be true, now that you have come to know us? | 现在你已经认识我们 你相信这是真的吗? |
[20:40] | Well, I certainly have a deeper understanding of it now. | 我现在的确了解的更加深刻了 |
[20:44] | We are the queen of the gods. | 我们是众神的女王 |
[20:47] | We are the mother of all gods. | 我们是所有神的母亲 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:52] | What does that mean exactly? | 不过这到底是什么意思? |
[20:54] | From us, all others come. | 所有人都来自我们 |
[20:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[21:00] | The Jaffa, he has a Goa’uld child in his belly? | 贾珐他的肚子里 有个勾阿邬宝宝? |
[21:04] | A larva, yes. | 对,一个幼虫 |
[21:06] | Did you ever wonder from whence the children come? | 你没想过那些孩子是从哪来的吗? |
[21:09] | Are you saying they come from you? | 你是说他们是从你而来的? |
[21:11] | Yes. And others like us. | 是的,跟我们同类 |
[21:16] | My God! | 我的天啊! |
[21:18] | You’re like a queen bee! You create the Goa’ulds! | 你就像女王蜂!你制造出勾阿邬! |
[21:34] | Captain Carter, what are you doing? | 卡特上尉,你在做什么? |
[21:36] | You noticed how the men are acting? | 你有没有注意到基地里男人的行为? |
[21:38] | Yes! Thank you. You noticed, too? | 有啊!谢了,你也注意到了? |
[21:40] | It all seems to be tied in to the arrival of this Hathor person … | 这些似乎 都跟这个哈索尔到这里有关联… |
[21:43] | or whatever she is. | 谁知道她是什么东西 |
[21:45] | I’m researching her right now on the Net. | 我现在在网络上搜寻她 |
[21:47] | What have you found? | 你查到什么? |
[21:49] | This is really Daniel’s field, so I’m kinda starting from scratch. | 这是丹尼尔的专长 我只能从头开始找起 |
[21:52] | One web page theorises that a bunch … | 你看,这个学术网的理论说… |
[21:55] | of sex goddesses from different cultures… | 在各种不同的文化里 那一大堆的爱神… |
[21:57] | were actually all the same woman – Hathor. | 其实都是同一个女人…哈索尔 |
[22:01] | The Greeks identified her with Aphrodite. | 希腊神话把她称之为艾芙洛黛蒂 |
[22:03] | There’s lshtar of Babylon, Astarte of Syria, Ceres of Rome. | 在巴比伦叫伊丝塔 叙利亚叫亚丝塔蒂,罗马叫做赛丽丝 |
[22:08] | – Sounds like she got around. – Yeah, in most mythology. | -看来她云游四方 -对,在大多数的神话里 |
[22:11] | And she’s pretty loved in all of it, | 她相当的受人敬爱 |
[22:13] | except for a late period in ancient Egypt… | 除了她在古埃及文化的后期… |
[22:15] | where, according to one story, she was sent by Ra … | 你看,根据其中一个故事说 她是拉尔派来… |
[22:18] | to destroy mankind. | 毁灭人类的 |
[22:20] | Then he changed his mind and they became enemies. | 然后她改变主意了 然后他们就成为敌人 |
[22:22] | So she really may be Ra’s enemy? | 那么当她说她是拉尔的敌人? 她没有说谎 |
[22:25] | Yeah, but here’s the interesting thing. | 对,有意思的就在这儿 |
[22:28] | According to the stories, this woman had magical powers over men. | 根据这个故事,这个女人 对男人有一种神奇的魔力 |
[22:32] | She was supposed to be able to seduce them into doing anything for her. | 她应该有能力引诱他们 为她做任何事 |
[22:36] | In almost every case, it describes | 几乎在每个例子当中 |
[22:38] | them as ‘drunk with her presence’. | 男人都被形容成… |
[22:42] | Well, that’s how l’d describe our boys. | “她在时就神魂颠倒” 现在我们的男孩也是这个症状 |
[22:44] | Now, l figure she’s using some form of Goa’uld technology. | 我想它可能用某种的勾阿邬科技 |
[22:49] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗? |
[22:51] | My guess would be some sort of chemical we’ve never seen. | 我猜 是我们从来没有见过的化学物质 |
[22:56] | Pheromones combined with Sodium Pentothal. Probably airborne delivery. | 某种超级费洛蒙,混合了戊流 巴比妥纳之类的,也许是空气传染 |
[23:00] | Great. How do we reverse it in the men? | 太好了,我们要如何抽出这东西? |
[23:03] | May not be reversible. And if it is, it may take years. | 这可能抽不出来 就算可以也可能要好几年 |
[23:05] | We probably don’t even have days before … | 我们可能连几天都没有… |
[23:07] | she does whatever she’s trying to do. | 谁知道这勾阿邬 到底会做些什么事情 |
[23:09] | So what do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[23:13] | I suggest we neutralise her. | 我建议我们毙了她 |
[23:16] | So you actually create the larvae. | 你真的制造那些幼虫 |
[23:19] | How? | 怎么做? |
[23:21] | We first need the code of life from the … | 我们必须先捡选寄主的种类… |
[23:23] | juices of the species intended as the host. | 从它的汁液中取得生命密码 |
[23:27] | Code of life? | 生命密码? |
[23:29] | In order to assure compatibility for the Goa’uld child and the host. | 这样才能确定勾阿邬宝宝 跟寄主之间的协调性 |
[23:37] | DNA | DNA. |
[23:40] | You mean you need DNA to prevent rejection? | 你是说你需要DNA来预防排斥作用? |
[23:42] | The code of life. | 生命密码 |
[23:46] | We do so enjoy the method of procuring the code in your species. | 我们很享受从你们这样的种类 取得密码的方式 |
[23:55] | It is much more pleasurable than most. | 这比其它的…大多种类愉快 |
[24:00] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[24:01] | Since you are to be our first pharaoh,… | 既然你会成为我们第一位法老… |
[24:05] | you will honour us by being the one to contribute the code. | 你将会成为贡献密码的人 来荣耀我们 |
[24:10] | You want me to help you create more Goa’ulds? | 你要我帮你制造更多的勾阿邬? |
[24:23] | Now that Ra is gone, | 现在拉尔不在了 |
[24:26] | we are finally free to rule this planet. | 我们终于可以自由的统治这个星球 |
[24:30] | With you, our beloved, at our side… | 亲爱的,有了你在我们身边… |
[24:35] | for all eternity. | 直到永永远远 |
[24:42] | OK. Here’s what we know. | 好了,这是我们知道的 |
[24:44] | This creature who calls herself Hathor, is a Goa’uld… | 这个自称为哈索尔的生物 是个公认的勾阿邬… |
[24:47] | or some form of Goa’uld. | 或是勾阿邬的某种形式 |
[24:49] | So she has who knows what kinds of weapons or defences. | 谁知道她有哪种武器 或是防卫力量 |
[24:52] | It may take a lot of fire power to neutralise her. | 这表示我们要有强大的火力 才能够毙了她 |
[24:54] | We must come at her from all flanks. | 我们要从多方面去接近她 |
[24:56] | – You know how to use this? | 你知道怎么用吧? |
[24:58] | – Yeah, but l haven’t touched one in years. | 知道,我受过训练,可是我 已经好多年没碰过这些东西了 |
[25:00] | Just point and pull the trigger. | 放心,你只要瞄准然后扣板机 |
[25:02] | And don’t hurt any of our men. | 并且小心,不要伤害到我们自己人 |
[25:05] | They’re all loopy, so they shouldn’t be a problem. | 他们现在都很疯狂 所以应该不成问题的 |
[25:11] | – We must speak of Hathor. – Keep your hands where l can see them. | -卡特上尉,我们得谈谈哈索尔 -把你的手放在我看的到的地方 |
[25:14] | Do you not trust me, Captain Carter? | 卡特上尉,你不信认我? |
[25:19] | All of the men on this base are under Hathor’s control, | 就我所看到的, |
[25:22] | from what l can tell. | 这基地里的男性 都受到了哈索尔的控制 |
[25:23] | I hate to break it to you, but you’re male. | 而提亚克我必须跟你说 你是个男性 |
[25:25] | I’m a Jaffa. The Goa’uld I carry within me … | 我是个贾珐,我所带着的勾阿邬 |
[25:28] | protects me from Hathor’s powers. | 保护我不受到哈索尔左右 |
[25:30] | Only together may we stop her. | 唯有我们合作,也许能阻止她 |
[25:32] | From doing what? | 她到底想干什么? |
[25:34] | It is legend among the Jaffa… | 在贾珐之间有个传说… |
[25:36] | that the original Goa’uld larvae come from the queen Goa’ulds. | 最初的勾阿邬幼虫 来自于勾阿邬女王 |
[25:40] | – You think Hathor’s one? – yes. | -你认为哈索尔是其中一个? -是的 |
[25:42] | If I am correct, this base will become her nest. | 如果我没错 这个基地将成为他的巢 |
[25:46] | From here she will populate your world with new Goa’uld. | 她将从这里用新的勾阿邬 污染你的世界 |
[25:50] | I cannot permit this to happen. | 我不容许这种事 |
[25:53] | Captain Carter, we cannot permit this to happen. | 卡特上尉 我们不能让这种事发生 |
[26:04] | Glad you’re with us, Teal’c. | 很高兴你加入我们 |
[26:09] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗? |
[26:11] | Somebody’s bound to see what’s going on here. | 我是说只要有人到基地来 就会看到这个情形的 |
[26:14] | Yeah, and if they’re male, they’ll be under Hathor’s control. | 是啊,和如来的人是男性 在他们想到之前,就会被哈索尔控制了 |
[26:18] | Besides, when was the last time you saw a new woman get assigned here? | 再说,你最后看到女性 被派到这儿是什么时候? |
[26:30] | You OK? | 丹尼尔,你还好吗? |
[26:31] | Where is she, Daniel? | 丹尼尔,她在哪里? |
[26:37] | Captain, we found her. She went into the locker room. | 上尉,发现她了 她正打算要进入更衣室 |
[26:40] | Right. Let’s go. | 好,走吧 |
[26:45] | you OK? | 丹尼尔,你还好吗? |
[27:43] | Stand down, Captain Carter, unless you plan to kill us. | 上尉 林贴诺克 卡特上尉,放下武器 除非你想杀死我们 |
[27:56] | Is this any way to treat a guest, Captain? | 上尉,这是哪门子的待客之道? |
[28:10] | It must be a powerful drug Hathor’s using. | 哈索尔所用的药一定非常的强 |
[28:13] | Colonel O’Neill is trained to fight mind-control techniques. | 欧尼尔上校出身特种部队 受过对抗心智控制的训练 |
[28:16] | Well, not Goa’uld techniques, apparently. | 很显然不是对抗勾阿邬科技 |
[28:19] | Yeah, well, Mama said there’d be days like this. | 是啊,我妈说这种时刻总是难免的 |
[28:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:23] | My ex-husband said that. ‘You outta your mind, honey? | 我前夫曾经说过 “甜心”你是发疯了吗? |
[28:25] | There is a reason they call it this man’s army.’ | 他们叫做”男人的军队”是有理由的 |
[28:28] | He actually said that? | 男人的军队? 你老公真的那么说啊 |
[28:30] | Yeah. So l said it wasn’t the Army … | 是啊,我就跟他解释这不是陆军 |
[28:32] | but the Air Force. They’ve had women for years. | 这是空军单位 而且女人从军好多年了 |
[28:36] | Maybe it’s just me, but l can’t figure out … | 男人…也许只有我吧,但是… |
[28:38] | how to feel like one of the guys with these guys. | 我在这些男人当中 并不觉得自己像个男人 |
[28:40] | I always feel like I’m ‘the girl’. | 我总觉的自己像个小女生 |
[28:46] | – That’s it. – What? | -有了 -什么? |
[28:48] | You gave me an idea on how to get us outta here. | 你刚给了我一个 让我们出去的灵感了 |
[28:51] | If Hathor’s control drug is hormone driven like I suspect,… | 听着,如果哈索尔的控制 就像我所怀疑的荷尔蒙… |
[28:54] | that means she’s making the men libidinous. | 这表示她让男人…性好渔色 |
[29:00] | OK… Why do I get the feeling I don’t like where this is going? | 好吧…为什么我觉的 我不会喜欢这个点子呢? |
[29:05] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 对不起,女士 |
[29:09] | I’m, uh, sorry to barge in on you, but I’d like to ask some questions. | 很抱歉,来打扰你 但是我想请教你一些问题 |
[29:13] | – About? – About you, actually. | -关于什么? -其实是关于你 |
[29:17] | See, you’ve… | 你知道… |
[29:20] | You’ve got me off balance, and that’s unnatural for me. | 你让我有点失去平衡了 而这对我来说很不寻常 |
[29:25] | We are told by the one that you call Daniel… | 那个叫丹尼尔的人告诉我们… |
[29:27] | that you are responsible for ridding us from Ra. | 是你负责让我们摆脱 那个低级的拉尔 |
[29:30] | Yeah, we touched on that earlier … | 对,我们之间谈过这一点… |
[29:32] | but I’d like to be the one asking questions now. | 但是现在,我想要请教你一些问题 希望你不会介意 |
[29:35] | We must praise you and give to you a great honour. | 我们必须赞美你 并且给你至高的荣誉 |
[29:38] | Yeah, I’m sure that’d be just great. But not right… | 是啊,我想这一定很棒 可是现在… |
[30:22] | Do not worry yourself. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[30:24] | You will enjoy the rich rewards that come with what we are giving you. | 你将享受我们给你的丰厚奖赏 |
[30:29] | You will cherish … | 你将会拥有… |
[30:31] | the good health and long life… | 健康以及长寿 因为你将成为… |
[30:39] | Hathor’s first new Jaffa. | 哈索尔的第一位新贾珐 |
[30:55] | You know, using seduction wasn’t in any AF training manuals l’ve read. | 你知道,我念过的所有训练手册里 都没有利用色诱法 |
[30:59] | You think the Pentagon anticipated an alien walking onto a base… | 因为五角大厦怎么可能会想到 有个四千年的外星人走进基地来 |
[31:02] | and drugging the men to make them…? | 并且迷的所有男人都变的…? |
[31:06] | – Libidinous? – Yeah. | -性好渔色? -对 |
[31:08] | They do train us to take advantage of the enemy’s weakness. | 我想他们的确训练过我们 要利用敌人的弱点 |
[31:11] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[31:14] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好吧,那来吧 |
[31:19] | Airman, open up! We’ve got something for you. | 大兵,开门啊! 我们有东西要给你们 |
[31:22] | What? | 干什么? |
[31:23] | Why not come in and see for yourself? | 你们为何不自己进来看一看呢? |
[31:25] | No can do. We only take orders from Hathor. | 不行,我们只听哈索尔的命令 |
[31:28] | Gentlemen, there are five women in here very alone. | 各位,在这里面 可是有五个孤独的女人喔 |
[31:34] | Why do l feel like I’m in a women-behind-bars movie? | 我怎么老觉得 像是在演女囚的电影啊? |
[31:45] | What are you suggesting, ladies? | 我进来了,女士们? |
[31:47] | Whatever you want, Airman. | 你想怎么样都可以 |
[32:07] | Feel like a woman, Doc? | 觉得像个女人了吗?医生 |
[32:09] | – Oh, yeah. – Let’s tie ’em up. | -是啊 -把他们绑起来 |
[32:16] | Hold it right there, ladies. | 小姐们,全部不准动 |
[32:22] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[32:29] | – Yeah. My career is over. – Don’t worry. | -好,我的事业完了 -别担心这个了 |
[32:32] | I’ll fix him up as good as new when this is over. | 事情结束后我会医好他的 |
[32:34] | Great. So he can bring me up on charges. | 很好,这样他就能起诉我了 |
[32:51] | – I am pleased to see you, Captain Carter. – I’m glad someone is.. | -卡特上尉,很高兴见到你 -很高兴有人高兴 |
[32:55] | Lock these guys up and stay here. OK? | 把这些家伙关起来待在这儿,好吗? -好 |
[33:10] | OK. Let Teal’c and me take the lead. | 好,我跟提亚克负责带头 |
[33:12] | – No argument there. – On three. | -我没意见 -数到三 |
[34:09] | Do not worry, child. | 孩子,不用担心 |
[34:12] | You will soon receive your Goa’uld. | 你很快就会收到你的勾阿邬 |
[34:15] | And then you will begin to feel strong again. | 然后你会再度觉得的强壮的 |
[34:31] | The strongest of the larvae will soon find your womb and move into it. | 最强壮的幼虫将会找到 你的孕育处并移进去 |
[34:38] | At that moment you will begin your service to us. | 从那个时候开始 你将会来服侍我们 |
[34:43] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[34:52] | Let’s get him out of there. | 把他弄出来 |
[34:59] | OK, Colonel, we got you. | 好了,上校,我们来了 |
[35:19] | Here, take this. | 来,帮我拿着 |
[35:35] | No. Nothing went in there yet. | 没有,什么都还没进去 |
[35:37] | – This is a good thing. – Oh, maybe. | -这倒是个好消息 -也许吧 |
[35:40] | He no longer has an immune system. | 他不再有免疫系统 |
[35:43] | Without a Goa’uld larva he will soon die. | 没有勾阿邬宝宝,他很快就会死 |
[35:52] | Shouldn’t we take him to the infirmary? | 我们不该送他去医务室吗? |
[35:54] | You do not have the technology to help. | 你说你没有这种科技足以帮助他 |
[35:57] | We can at least make him comfortable. | 至少我们能让他舒服点 |
[35:59] | The Goa’ulds have the technology, and Hathor brought it to us. | 勾阿邬拥有这种科技 哈索尔可能会带到这里来 |
[36:02] | Sarcophagus. | 那个石棺 |
[36:25] | I have seen the Goa’uld chamber do many miracles. | 我看过勾阿邬密室实行许多奇迹 |
[37:14] | Stop! | 住手! |
[37:16] | You will harm our new Jaffa. | 这会伤害我们的新贾珐 |
[37:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊? |
[37:44] | I don’t think this is good. | 我看这情况不太好吧 |
[37:59] | – You all right? – Yeah. Good to have you back, Colonel. | -你没事吧? -没事,上校,很高兴你回来了 |
[38:02] | What, I left? | 我有离开过吗? |
[38:26] | D’you mind if I have a look? | 上校,可以让我看一下吗? |
[38:28] | At what? | 看什么? |
[38:29] | Well, you were, um… uh… | 你刚刚…呃… |
[38:32] | Let’s just say you were wounded. | 就说你刚刚受伤了吧 |
[38:39] | That’s a miracle. | 这真是奇迹 |
[38:43] | Crunches. | 我常运动 |
[38:45] | Too bad she blew up that sarcophagus. | 他毁那个石棺真可惜, |
[38:47] | We could use one in the infirmary now. | 我们医务室 现在可以用的上那个东西了 |
[38:49] | Get yourselves down there. | 你先到医务室去吧 |
[38:53] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[38:55] | Now you and I go for that Goa’uld. | 你跟我去追捕那个勾阿邬 |
[38:58] | How? She’s guarded by our own men. We can’t exactly go in shooting. | 怎么做?我们的人都在保护她 我们不能真的开枪啊 |
[39:03] | We can with tranquilliser guns. | 我们可以用镇定剂枪 |
[39:05] | I thought of that, sir, but there weren’t any in the armoury. | 长官,我已经想过这点了 但是弹药库里面没有了 |
[39:09] | This is the military. We always have more than we need. | 上尉,这里是军队 我们总是准备充分的 |
[39:12] | – There’s a supply in lockup C. – Be nice if someone told me that. | -在C看守所就有 -如果有人告诉我就好了 |
[39:15] | Your tax dollar at work. | 你的税金很管用的 |
[39:19] | We demand that the woman you call Carter… | 我们要求那个叫卡特的女人 到这里来… |
[39:21] | be brought before us so we may gain retribution. | 好让我们来惩罚她 |
[39:26] | Captain Carter does deserve to be punished, my queen. | 卡特上尉的确应该被惩罚 我的女王 |
[39:28] | But she does not know what she is doing. | 但是她不知道她在做什么 |
[39:30] | I beg of you to show mercy. | 我请求你手下留情 |
[39:35] | She deserves no mercy from us. | 她不值得我们手下留情 |
[39:38] | She will make amends with her death. | 她应该以死亡来补偿一切 |
[39:47] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[39:55] | You have failed us, our love. | 亲爱的,你让我们很失望 |
[39:57] | You will not fail us again. | 你休想再这么做了 |
[40:16] | No !! | 不 |
[40:25] | Get these airmen outta here! Daniel, let’s go! Moving! | 把弟兄们弄走!丹尼尔,快走! |
[40:42] | Daniel, let’s go! | 快,丹尼尔 |
[40:53] | Unauthorised gate activation. | 星际之门有未经授权的活动 |
[40:54] | All hands to the gate room. | 所有人到大门室 |
[40:56] | Unauthorised gate activation. | 星际之门有未经授权的活动 |
[41:10] | Where’d she go? | 她要上哪儿去? |
[41:12] | Chulak. We have to go after her. | 丘拉可,我们得去追她 |
[41:20] | Not right now. | 我们会的,但不是现在 |
[41:25] | What’s going on? I must have… blacked out. | 嘿,出了什么事啊?我觉得怪怪的 |
[41:30] | I guess she needs to stay in proximity to keep control. | 我猜她一定待在这附近 好保持控制 |
[41:34] | Control what? | 控制什么? |
[41:36] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你在说什么? |
[41:52] | – Did you find anything? – Probably nothing we can use. | -找到什么没有? -可能都没办法派上用场 |
[41:55] | Maybe get a cellular level analysis on the Goa’ulds … | 不过至少可以替这些勾阿邬宝宝 做细胞分析 |
[41:57] | or find some DNA information. | 也许能找到一些DNA的数据 |
[41:59] | – A lot of that will probably be mine. – Eugh! | -那可能大部分都是我的 -你的?-对啊! |
[42:09] | General Hammond, sir. | 哈蒙将军,长官 |
[42:10] | Repos. | 请两位放轻松点 |
[42:12] | About your head, I’d like to explain if I could… | 谢谢长官,关于您的头 如果可以我想解释一下… |
[42:16] | Captain, I’m putting you and Dr Fraiser up for a commendation medal. | 上尉,我已经推荐你和费瑞兹医生 接受奖章了 |
[42:20] | Well, thank you, sir, but I can explain… | 谢谢你,长官,但是我能解释… |
[42:25] | You are? | 真的啊? |
[42:26] | If you hadn’t kept your wits about you and done whatever was necessary,… | 如果不是你处变不惊 并且去做该做的事… |
[42:31] | we could have put this entire planet at risk. | 我们可能危及到这整个星球了 |
[42:34] | Good job, ladies. | 干的好 |
[42:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[42:40] | Well, that’s all. | 好,没事了 |
[42:48] | Nice job. | 不错啊 |
[42:50] | Yeah. | 对呀 |