时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Looks deserted. | 看来废弃了 |
[00:32] | O’Neill. I have been here before. | 欧尼尔,我以前到过这里 |
[00:36] | – What? You have? – Yes. This world is called Cartago. | – 什么? 你来过? – 是的,这个世界叫卡提葛 |
[00:41] | What can you tell us about it? | 那你知道多少? |
[00:46] | The Goa’uld visit here regularly. | 勾阿邬常常到这里来 |
[00:49] | It is one of their favorite places to harvest hosts for Goa’uld absorption. | 这里是他们最喜欢来收取 勾阿邬寄主的地方之一 |
[00:53] | You know, I wish you wouldn’t say “harvest”. | 我希望你不要说「收取」 |
[00:55] | We’re talking about human beings, not brussel sprouts. | 我们说的是人类,不是甘蓝菜 |
[00:59] | That is how the Goa’uld perceive it. | 勾阿邬是这么觉得的 |
[01:01] | So the locals aren’t used to friendly visitors. | 所以当地人不欢迎友善访客 |
[01:03] | Well, that would answer why no welcome mat, I suppose, huh? | 难怪他们没有铺红地毯来欢迎我们 |
[01:06] | Colonel, this is weird. | 上校,这很诡异 |
[01:08] | I mean all the food here is fresh. | 这里的食物很新鲜 |
[01:10] | There’s even something cooking on that fire. | 甚至有一些还正在煮 |
[01:13] | But there’s no one around. | 可是都没有人 |
[01:17] | Well, keep your heads up. | 好,保持警戒 |
[01:51] | It hasn’t been deserted long. | 这里并没有废弃多久嘛 |
[02:16] | – Colonel? – Hold your fire. | – 上校? – 不要开火 |
[02:19] | They probably think we’re Goa’ulds. | 他们以为我们是勾阿邬 |
[02:20] | Daniel? Think you could find… | 丹尼尔,请你试着用某种语言 |
[02:22] | a language that would communicate… | 跟这些人沟通… |
[02:24] | to these people that we’re human like they are, and that we’re friendly. | 说我们跟他们一样是人类 而且我们很友善 |
[02:30] | Why should I believe you? | 我们干嘛要相信你? |
[02:32] | – That is a weapon. – So is that. | – 那是武器 – 你的也是 |
[02:36] | – Tell you what. – I’ll go first. | 这样吧,我先放下来 |
[03:19] | – Jaffa! – Hold it! | – 贾珐! – 等等 |
[03:24] | Jaffa yes, but he’s good guy. | 他是贾珐,但他是个好的 |
[03:28] | You don’t know him. He’s peaceful. | 你不认识他,他爱好和平 |
[03:30] | Tell him you’re peaceful, Teal’c. | 提亚克,快说你爱好和平 |
[03:31] | – It is true. – He lies! I know him. | – 没有错 – 他说谎,我认识他 |
[03:35] | – How? – This Jaffa killed my father. | – 怎么会呢? – 这贾珐他杀了我爸爸 |
[04:42] | Stargate.SG1-s01e15.Cor-Ai | |
[04:48] | Teal’c, you ever seen this kid before? | 提亚克,你以前见过这个孩子吗? |
[04:52] | – I have not. – He’s a coward. He lies. | – 我没见过 – 他是懦夫,他说谎 |
[04:56] | Hanno! The mandates. | 汉诺! 记得法令 |
[04:59] | He is not Byrsa. The mandates do not apply. | 他不是柏沙,法令并不适用于他 |
[05:02] | And what if you are mistaken? I do not recognize this Jaffa. | 如果你弄错了呢? 我并不认得这个贾珐呀 |
[05:08] | He is the one. He killed my father! | 就是他没错,他杀了我爸爸 |
[05:10] | If you are right, he will be put through Cor-ai. | 如果你是对的,他就得要经过可赖 |
[05:15] | But we do not take revenge like this, or we are no better than the Jaffa. | 但是我们不能像这样报仇 否则我们就跟贾珐没有两样 |
[05:25] | Cor-ai will sustain my belief. | 可赖会支持我的信念 |
[05:27] | – Cor-ai? – But first you meet the elders. Come! | – 可赖…? – 但你得先见过长老,走! |
[05:37] | I always wanted to meet the elders. | 我倒想见见这个长老 |
[05:56] | That’s interesting. | 真有意思. |
[05:58] | I wonder if everyone’s coming from some religious event? | 他们看起来像是要参加 某个宗教活动 |
[06:00] | What does it always have to be a religious thing with you? | 你为什么每次都说是宗教活动? |
[06:04] | Maybe they’re coming from a swap meet. | 也许他们是来做交易的 |
[06:06] | When the gods come through the Circ Kakona,… | 当那些神从塞可寇纳过来… |
[06:08] | we scatter in many directions to hide from those | 我们四处逃散以躲避那些… |
[06:11] | who would hurt us. | 会伤害我们的人 |
[06:14] | They are overdue to visit us again. | 他们的来访又延期了 |
[06:20] | Circ – that’s a Latin derivation. Circova Kakona – that’s Greek. | 塞可是拉丁文的圆圈 但是寇纳是希腊文 |
[06:24] | That’s weird. Two root languages in one culture. | 真奇怪,一种文化有两种基础语言 |
[06:27] | What does it mean? | 什么意思啊? |
[06:29] | Circ Kakona – circle of woes. | 塞可寇纳,灾祸之圈 |
[06:34] | – Their name for the Stargate? – I don’t like this. | – 可能是指星际之门? – 我可不喜欢这样 |
[06:48] | You may approach. | 你可以过来 |
[07:01] | – You are the leader, yes? – Yes. | – 你是领导人,对吗? – 是啊 |
[07:04] | – You may go. – Just like that? | – 你能走了 – 就这样? |
[07:08] | Wait – we’d like to say a little while and learn from you. | 等一下,我们想待一阵子 并且跟你们学习 |
[07:11] | Possibly you can learn from us. | 你们也可以跟我们学习啊 |
[07:12] | I mean, you seem to need help avoiding the Goa’ulds. | 你们该学习如何躲避勾阿邬… |
[07:13] | You may go. Now. | 你们能走了,快 |
[07:19] | Daniel? It’s important, that we respect our elders. | 丹尼尔 尊敬我们的长老是很重要的 |
[07:24] | – Teal’c, dial it up. – Not him. | – 提亚克,拨号吧 – 他不能走 |
[07:28] | – Excuse me? – For him there will be Cor-ai. | – 你说什么? – 因为他将有个可赖 |
[07:32] | All right, let me bottom line it for you, okay? You can’t have that man. | 好,我先跟你说清楚好吗? 你不能留下这个人 |
[07:35] | He’s not a man. He’s Jaffa. | 他不是人,他是贾珐 |
[07:37] | He’s already told you he doesn’t know who you are. | 他已经告诉你,他不知道你是谁耶 |
[07:44] | – You say you don’t remember me? – I do not. | – 你说你不记得我? – 我不记得 |
[07:47] | Then do you remember this? | 那你记得这个吗? |
[08:01] | – Do it! – Father! | 动手! |
[08:04] | Father! No! | 爸爸! 不! |
[08:20] | You remember me now, do you not? | 你现在记得我了,对不对? |
[08:23] | – Don’t say anything, Teal’c. – But I must. | – 提亚克,什么都不要说 – 但我得说 |
[08:25] | That’s an order. Don’t say anything. | 这是命令,什么都不要说 |
[08:29] | He does not need to say anything. Take him in custody. | 他不需说任何话 把他拘禁起来 |
[08:33] | – Hold it! – Jack, that is not the way to handle this. | – 等等! – 杰克,这件事不能蛮干 |
[09:11] | I don’t suppose we could get him out on bail? | 我在想 我们大概不能把他保释出来? |
[09:15] | He is guilty. He must pay for what he has done. | 他有罪,他得为此付出代价 |
[09:19] | And you’ve already decided this. | 而你已经这么决定了 |
[09:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:25] | Hey. At least untie his hands. Come on. | 嘿,拜托,最起码松开他的手嘛 |
[09:31] | Tomorrow we will have the Cor-ai. | 明天我们就会举行可赖 |
[09:33] | You are welcome to stay. | 欢迎你们留下 |
[09:37] | Gee, thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:44] | All right, when they come back, Daniel, you draw ’em in. | 好,他们回来的时候 丹尼尔,你引他们进去 |
[09:48] | Carter and I will take right and left flanks. | 我和卡特负责左右翼 |
[09:50] | Ooh, wait a minute. Are you talking break out? | 哦,你是说要带他逃狱? |
[09:53] | Uh, yeah. | 呃…对啊 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna grab Teal’c and head straight for the Stargate. | 我们要带着提亚克 直接冲向星际之门 |
[09:58] | It’d be nice if we could do it without bloodshed. | 如果没有浴血战的话会更好 |
[10:03] | Excuse me? | – 不 – 你说什么? |
[10:04] | – Do not attempt your plan. – I will not go. | 不要实行你的计划,我不会走 |
[10:10] | You know that’s a really odd sound. | 如果我没有耳背的话… |
[10:13] | I thought you just said you wouldn’t go? | 你刚才是说你不会走吗? |
[10:15] | – That is correct. – Why? | – 非常正确 – 为什么? |
[10:17] | Because to go would disrespect the Byrsa. | 因为走就是对柏沙无礼 |
[10:19] | – Disrespect? – Teal’c is right. We should show some respect. | – 对柏沙无礼? – 提亚克说得对,我们得表示尊重 |
[10:24] | Did anyone else hear that kid say that Teal’c was guilty already? | 难道你们刚才没有听到那个孩子 已经说提亚克有罪了? |
[10:28] | For all we know, they wanna kill him. | 我们都知道他们想要杀了他 |
[10:30] | Wait, who said anything about killing? | 等一下,谁说到什么要杀人了? |
[10:32] | I mean all they said was they want to put him through Cor-ai. | 他们只说要让他受到可赖 |
[10:34] | Now near as I can figure, that is like a simple trial. | 就我猜测 那可能是一个简单的审判 |
[10:36] | Now see, it’s that near as I can figure part | 听着,就是”就我猜测”这部分 |
[10:39] | that’s got me a little worried. | 就让我有点担心 |
[10:41] | What if their idea of a simple trial is a simple beheading? | 如果他们的简单审判 就是简单的砍头呢? |
[10:45] | I will not run. | 我不会逃的 |
[11:07] | Pardon. | 对不起 |
[11:10] | – Excuse me, what are you doing? – I am the Jaffa’s voice for the Cor-ai. | – 你在干什么? – 我是可赖中,贾珐的声音 |
[11:17] | Well, I think his voice is just fine. | 我想她的声音还不赖吧 |
[11:19] | I think she means kind of like his defense attorney. | 她大概是指辩护律师之类的 |
[11:22] | I have been chosen. Uh, I must witness his pecca-ve. | 我被选出来 我得为他的佩卡维做证 |
[11:27] | – What’s a pecca-ve? – There’s a Latin word that’s similar. | – 什么是佩卡维啊? – 在拉丁文有个相似字 |
[11:29] | It basically means, I have sinned. | 基本上是指 “我有罪” |
[11:32] | She wants his confession? | 她想要个自白状? |
[11:35] | Has it occurred to anyone that he might not be guilty? | 他们有没有人想过 他可能是无辜的? |
[11:38] | If he were not guilty, there would be no Cor-ai. | 如果无辜,就不会有可赖了 |
[11:51] | Innocent until proven guilty. Heard of it? | 证明有罪前都是无辜的,你听过吧? |
[11:57] | Actually, throughout history the idea’s pretty rare. | 所有历史里,这种点子相当稀少 |
[11:59] | Most cultures usually assume things the other way around. | 大多文化都刚好是相反的 |
[12:02] | I’m just … saying. | 就当我没说…算了 |
[12:08] | I must hear the Jaffa’s pecca-ve. | 我得听这贾珐的佩卡维 |
[12:10] | Well, you’re outta luck, ’cause you’re not gonna get him to pecca-anything. | 算你运气不好 因为你弄不到他的佩卡维什么的 |
[12:14] | Then who will be his voice? | 那么谁要当他的声音呢? |
[12:18] | That would be me. | 那就是我了 |
[12:23] | Uh, you? | 呃…你? |
[12:25] | – You will be his voice for the Cor-ai? – Yep. | – 你要当他在可赖的声音? – 对 |
[12:31] | As you wish. I will tell the elders. | 如你所愿,我会去告诉长老 |
[12:44] | You sure you’re up to this? | 你确定要这么做? |
[12:47] | Why? You don’t think I am? | 怎么? 你以为我不行? |
[12:49] | Well, it’s just that I’ve never actually heard you | 只是我从来没听人家说 |
[12:51] | referred to as a diplomat. | 你像个外交家 |
[12:52] | I think, um, antagonist was the word used. | 反而常有人说你是反对者 |
[12:55] | But I’m his commanding officer. It comes with the territory. | 但是我是他的指挥官 这是我的责任所在 |
[12:58] | Wouldn’t Daniel be better at it, | 我想让丹尼尔来更好吧? |
[13:00] | I mean, being a linguist and a cultural expert. | 我是说..他是语言学家和文化专家 |
[13:03] | Sir? | 长官? |
[13:06] | All right, we’ll all do it. How’s that? | 好,我们一起来 怎么样? |
[13:11] | That’s fine. | 好 |
[13:14] | Co, co-counsels. Works for me. | 联合律师,我赞成 |
[14:11] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:15] | You are sorry? | 你很抱歉? |
[14:18] | When I first saw you, I let my anger control me, | 我一看到你的时候,我让愤怒 控制了我, |
[14:21] | and I threatened your life. | 而且威胁到你的生命 |
[14:24] | This is counter to Byrsa mandates,… | 这违反了柏沙的律法… |
[14:27] | and by doing it I shamed myself and my whole clan. | 我这么做,让我自己还有全族蒙羞 |
[14:31] | – I ask your forgiveness. – You have it. | – 我请求你的原谅 – 我原谅你 |
[14:40] | This is startin’ off better than I thought it would. | 这审判进行的比我想象的要好 |
[14:51] | Jaffa, you killed my father. | 贾珐,你杀了我父亲 |
[14:53] | For this crime the punishment is death. | 这个罪行的惩罚是死刑 |
[14:57] | – I will now lead the Cor-ai. – Objection! | – 我现在要领导可赖 – 等等,我要抗议! |
[15:06] | That’s something we say back on earth when… | 这是我们地球上的用语,是在… |
[15:10] | Never mind. You can’t be the judge. That’s not fair. | 算了…你不能当法官,这不公平 |
[15:17] | Judge? | 法官? |
[15:18] | Yeah, the guy who controls the proceedings, decides what happens here. | 对,就是控制程序 决定这里一切的家伙 |
[15:21] | – Why is it not fair? – Because you’re the son of the victim. | – 为什么不公平? – 因为你是受害人的儿子 |
[15:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:27] | – Well, the judge has to be impartial. – What does that mean? | – 但是法官必须没有偏见 – 那是什么意思? |
[15:34] | Uh, impartiality would require someone | 呃,没有偏见就是指对提亚克 |
[15:35] | who hasn’t already formed an opinion… | 到底有罪没有罪… |
[15:37] | about Teal’c’s guilt or innocence. | 先不要有特定的意见 |
[15:39] | How could there be such a person? Anyone who has a mind has an opinion. | 怎么可能有这个人呢? 每个人都有心智,都有意见 |
[15:45] | Your honors, I respectfully request… | 抱歉,庭上,我在这儿有个请求… |
[15:48] | that someone else be in control of this… | 如果有别人来控制这个… |
[15:51] | – What is it? – Cor-ai. | – 这…叫什么来着? – 可赖 |
[15:53] | Cor-ai. | 可赖 |
[15:59] | Only the person who has suffered… | 只有身受其苦的人才能够了解… |
[16:01] | understands the pain which has been inflicted. | 受苦的人所受的折磨 |
[16:05] | Who else can fairly say what the punishment must be? | 还有谁能够更公平的说出 该用什么来惩罚他呢? |
[16:10] | Well, you could for one. | 你就可以啊 |
[16:16] | Hanno will continue. | 让汉诺继续吧 |
[16:18] | Unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[16:20] | It’s actually rather Talmudic – only he who is wronged can forgive. | 这真的很像犹太教 只有错误的人才能够原谅 |
[16:23] | Will you can it? | 拜托,闭嘴 |
[16:35] | – You remember me? – I do. | – 你还记得我吗? – 记得 |
[16:42] | Then you are the one who killed my father, are you not? | 杀了我父亲的人就是你,对不对? |
[16:44] | Don’t answer that Teal’c. | 提亚克,不要回答他 |
[16:52] | Yes. I am the one who killed your father. | 是的,就是我杀了你父亲的 |
[17:19] | Teal’c are you trying to commit suicide? | 提亚克,你想要自杀是不是? |
[17:23] | I do not understand. | 我不太明白 |
[17:24] | Why didn’t you tell me you were guilty. | 为什么不告诉我你有罪? |
[17:26] | At least before you told a room full of people that wanna see you dead. | 至少在你告诉一屋子 想看你死的人之前告诉我 |
[17:31] | You already knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[17:34] | Only you did not want to hear it. | 只是你不想听进去 |
[17:37] | That is why you asked me not to speak. | 所以你才要求我别说话 |
[17:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[17:49] | Apophis ordered me to kill Hanno’s father. | 阿波菲斯命令我杀汉诺的父亲 |
[17:55] | Hey, can you guys guard from outside? | 嘿,拜托你们去外面看守好吗? |
[18:01] | We’re not goin’ anywhere. | 我们又不会离开这儿 |
[18:05] | So, you were following orders. | 这么说,你是奉令行事了 |
[18:07] | Hanno’s father died by my hand. | 汉诺的父亲死于我手中 |
[18:11] | No one else’s. I am responsible. | 而不是别人,我得负责任 |
[18:16] | What I did while serving Apophis, I will not hide from. | 我服侍阿波菲斯时所做的 我不会逃避的 |
[18:20] | – Even if the punishment is death? – Then that is what I deserve. | – 惩罚是死刑也一样吗? – 那么那就是我应得的 |
[18:23] | – Teal’c, you sound like you wanna die. – Colonel O’Neill,… | – 提亚克,听起来你想要寻死 – 欧尼尔上校… |
[18:26] | have you ever faced the crying eyes of a child… | 你曾经看过小孩哭泣的眼神吗? |
[18:30] | whose father you have just murdered? | 就在你刚刚杀了他父亲之后 |
[18:35] | Not exactly. | 我是没看过 |
[18:41] | Teal’c, there are a lot things… | 提亚克,我们做过很多事情… |
[18:44] | we do that we wish… | 我们要做的… |
[18:46] | we could change. And we sure as hell can’t forget. | 我们希望能够改变 而且我们永远也忘不了 |
[18:50] | But the whole concept of chain of command… | 但是呢,这种指挥命令的观念… |
[18:53] | undermines the idea of free will. | 就是抑制个人的自由意志 |
[18:56] | So as soldiers,… | 所以身为军人… |
[18:59] | we have to do some pretty awful stuff. | 我们必须做一些很可怕的事情 |
[19:03] | But we’re following orders like we were trained to. | 我们只是照受训那样去遵守命令 |
[19:05] | It doesn’t make it easier, it certainly doesn’t make it right. | 这并不容易,当然也不能算是对的 |
[19:10] | But it does put some of the responsibility on the guy giving those orders. | 但是那个发出命令的家伙 的确是有些责任 |
[19:13] | Then you are saying Apophis is responsible for Hanno’s father’s death? | 那你是说阿波菲斯该为了 汉诺父亲之死负责了? |
[19:16] | – Yes. – You are wrong, O’Neill. | – 没错 – 你错了,欧尼尔 |
[19:20] | While in the service of Apophis I did many things. | 我在服侍阿波菲斯时,做过许多事 |
[19:25] | For these deeds, my victims deserve retribution. | 因为这些事 我的受害者该得到补偿 |
[19:28] | Can we focus on this one case only for now please? | 我们现在只要专心来管这个案子 可以吗? |
[19:31] | – This case represents the many. – Well it shouldn’t! | – 这个案子足以代表许多案例 – 不是这样的! |
[19:42] | Why? Why are you doin’ this? | 为什么? 你为什么这么做? |
[19:48] | When I look into Hanno’s eyes,… | 我看着汉诺眼睛的时候… |
[19:51] | I see the horror on the faces of many others,… | 我也看到很多其它人的恐惧 |
[19:53] | as their loved ones prepare for Goa’uld absorption. | 他们看到所爱之人 准备被勾阿邬带走 |
[19:57] | Worse yet is the face of the victims whom I selected… | 更糟的是我选的那些受害者 他们…知道 |
[20:01] | as they realize they are about to take their final human breath. | 他们将呼吸身为人类的最后一口气 |
[20:05] | Hanno’s father is not the first nor the last… | 汉诺的父亲并不是我所杀的第一个或最后一个 |
[20:08] | of those whose lives I’ve taken. And I have done far worse, O’Neill. | 我做过更糟的事,欧尼尔 |
[20:14] | I cannot give all of their loved ones retribution,… | 我没有办法让所有的人 都得到补偿… |
[20:18] | but I can at least give it to this one. | 但我现在最起码还可以给这个人 |
[20:23] | I am sorry, O’Neill. | 我很抱歉,欧尼尔 |
[20:28] | I will not run. | 我不会逃避 |
[20:29] | Well, I’m sorry, Teal’c, but that’s unacceptable. | 很对不起,提亚克 但是我不会接受的 |
[20:34] | I’m gonna to do what I have to do to keep you alive… | 我会尽我所能保住你的性命 |
[20:36] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[20:49] | What’s the plan of attack? | 有什么计划没有? |
[20:51] | Well, the way I look at it, Teal’c has already pled guilty. | 照我看来 提亚克他已经答辩有罪了 |
[20:54] | So to draw a parallel to an American trial,… | 所以…比照美国的审判呢… |
[20:57] | we have to look at this as sort of like the sentencing phase. | 我们必须来看这种宣判的模式 |
[21:00] | We need to prove to these people that he doesn’t deserve to die. | 我们必需要向他们证明 他不值得去死 |
[21:04] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么做? |
[21:06] | We need to convince them that he’s a differentman now than he was then. | 必须要说服他们 他已经不是当时的那个人了 |
[21:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:24] | Tell us what happened to your wife? | 告诉我们你太太怎么了? |
[21:28] | Her name is Sha’uri. | 她叫做夏蕊 |
[21:31] | She was captured by Apophis’ serpent guards, and changed. | 当时她被阿波菲斯的蛇神守卫抓走 并被改造 |
[21:35] | – She’s now a Goa’uld? – Inhabited by one, yes. | – 她现在是勾阿邬? – 是的,现在被寄居 |
[21:39] | And how did she get to be one of the victims? | 她是怎么成为一个受害者的? |
[21:41] | The leader of the serpent guards | 其实是蛇神守卫 |
[21:43] | picked her out of a crowd of other women, at random, really. | 从一群女人当中随意选择出她的 |
[21:45] | – Who was this serpent guard? – Teal’c. | – 那个蛇神是谁? – 提亚克 |
[21:55] | The old Teal’c. | 我说的是旧的提亚克 |
[21:58] | At that time, he hadn’t joined us yet. | 那个时候他还没有加入我们 |
[21:59] | He didn’t know me or that Sha’uri was my wife. | 他不认识我,也不知道夏蕊是我太太 |
[22:01] | But the fact is you now work side by side… | 而现在你却跟一个 得为你太太命运负责的人… |
[22:04] | with the man responsible for your wife’s fate. | 肩并肩一起工作 |
[22:08] | It was difficult for me at first, I wanted to hate him. | 刚开始对我也不容易 我想恨他 |
[22:12] | But now I know that it was a different Teal’c that chose Sha’uri… | 但是我现在知道 是不同的提亚克选择夏蕊的… |
[22:16] | and I know that if there were any way for him | 我也知道一点,如果有任何办法 |
[22:18] | to help me get my wife back,… | 能够帮我找回我太太 |
[22:19] | this Teal’c would do it gladly. | 提亚克会很乐意去做 |
[22:22] | Even if it meant giving up his own life. | 就算他必须牺牲也在所不惜 |
[22:27] | This Teal’c is my friend. | 这个提亚克是我的朋友 |
[22:33] | There were fifty human captives. All were unarmed. | 当时有50个人类俘虏 全部都没有武器 |
[22:39] | Apophis ordered me to slaughter them all. | 阿波菲斯要我杀了他们全部 |
[22:41] | – But you didn’t, did you? – I did not. | – 但你没有,对吧? – 我是没有 |
[22:44] | What did you do? | 你做什么呢? |
[22:49] | I turned my weapon on my fellow serpent guards. | 我把武器指向我的蛇神同事 |
[22:52] | It was a huge risk for you, wasn’t it, Teal’c? | 这对你来说风险很大吧? 提亚克 |
[22:54] | – I made a decision. – I think you’re being a little modest here. | – 我已经做了决定 – 我想你是太谦虚了点 |
[22:59] | You have a family. Do you think you’ll ever see them again? | 你有家庭的 你想你会再见到他们吗? |
[23:07] | It is unlikely. | 不可能了 |
[23:24] | Have you lost your way? | 你是迷路了吗? |
[23:27] | Oh, no, I’m-I’m just looking around, if that’s okay. | 哦,不,我只是..四处看看,可以吗? |
[23:32] | – You are welcome to do so. – You have a very lovely existence. | – 你尽管四处看吧 – 你们的生活方式很可爱 |
[23:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:38] | It would be made lovelier were it not for the Goa’ulds, and the Jaffa. | 如果没有勾阿邬和贾珐的话 会更可爱 |
[23:44] | The one thing I can’t seem to figure out is, where you live. | 有一件事我一直都想不通 就是…你们的住所 |
[23:49] | We live here. | 我们住在这儿 |
[23:52] | Oh, no no, where do you, where do you sleep at night? | 哦,不,我是说你们晚上睡觉 还有蔽身之处, |
[23:55] | Where do you take shelter? | 你们睡哪里啊? |
[23:57] | – We sleep in the hiding. – The hiding? | – 我们睡在避难所 – 避难所? |
[24:00] | We have hidden caves and tunnels in all directions. | 我们有往各个方向的 避难洞穴跟通道 |
[24:05] | When the evil ones come in through the Circ-Kakona,… | 当邪恶从塞可寇纳过来的时候 |
[24:07] | we flee in all directions and we disappear. | 我们就往四处逃走,并且消失不见 |
[24:12] | So they catch only the slowest among you. | 那他们只抓的到动作最慢的 |
[24:14] | Oh, no, we would never leave anyone behind. | 不,我们绝不会丢下任何人 |
[24:18] | We all go, or none of us do. | 我们都走或是全部不走 |
[24:26] | I think I might have something that might help us out. | 有件事可能可以帮助我们 |
[24:31] | Teal’c, tell us exactly what happened that day. | 提亚克 把那天的确实情形告诉我们 |
[24:35] | Apophis ordered me to kill one of the villagers so the rest would obey. | 阿波菲斯要我杀一个村民 好让其它人能听话 |
[24:38] | Okay, well I think we’ve all heard | 好,我们已经 |
[24:40] | the reader’s digest version of the story,… | 听过这件事情的浓缩版了 |
[24:41] | but there’s more to it, isn’t there? | 但是不只如此对不对? |
[24:44] | Like why you chose Hanno’s father? | 你为什么选择汉诺的父亲? |
[24:48] | We brought those we had captured back to the hall. | 我们把抓到的人带回大厅 |
[24:52] | Apophis ordered the selection process to begin. | 阿波菲斯下令要开始进行选择过程 |
[25:08] | Teal’c. Kill one of them. | 提亚克 杀其中一个 |
[25:20] | I said kill one of them. | 我说杀其中一个 |
[25:23] | If you hesitate I will kill them all. | 如果你迟疑的话,我就杀他们全部 |
[25:39] | Do it. | 杀 |
[25:44] | Father! No! | 爸爸! 不! |
[25:55] | Father! | 不! 爸爸 |
[26:05] | Apophis chose seven women, and let the rest go. | 阿波菲斯选七个女人 并放了其它人 |
[26:11] | The truth is our defense. | 真相就是我们的答辩 |
[26:13] | I think I see where you’re going with this, Daniel. This is good. | 丹尼尔,我能了解你的意思 这很好 |
[26:15] | This could make the difference in the Cor-ai. | 这在可赖里会有很大的不同 |
[26:17] | It’s a kangaroo court. Nothing’s gonna make a difference. | 这根本是个烂法庭 用什么方法都行不通的 |
[26:21] | Isn’t that painfully obvious to anybody? | 大家不是都很清楚这一点吗? |
[26:24] | That kid made up his mind before we even got here. | 那孩子早在我们来之前 早已经决定了 |
[26:26] | So what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议? |
[26:30] | Carter and I are going back to Earth for reinforcements. | 我跟卡特先回地球去要求后援 |
[26:32] | – What, you’re going to shoot his way out? – No, Daniel. | – 你打算要杀出重围? – 不,丹尼尔 |
[26:36] | I’m hoping we can bring back enough fire power… | 我希望我们能带足够的火力… |
[26:38] | so it’ll scare ’em into turning Teal’c over. | 吓的他们把提亚克交出来 |
[26:40] | That’s how I’d like to see it go down. | 我希望事情是这么进行的 |
[26:42] | I have already told you, O’Neill. I will not run. | 欧尼尔,我告诉过你了,我不会逃的 |
[26:45] | Teal’c, you’re going back with us | 提亚克,就算我必须把你打昏 亲自扛回去, |
[26:47] | if I have to knock you out and carry you myself. Got it? | 你也得回去,懂吗? |
[26:50] | Buy as much time as you can, Daniel. | 丹尼尔,尽量拖延时间 |
[26:59] | – Where are Teal’c and Daniel? – We’ll explain, sir. | – 上校,提亚克和丹尼尔呢? – 这我会解释,长官 |
[27:02] | First, I need you to mobilize a combat unit… | 我需要您调动一个战斗小组 |
[27:04] | ready to go back to that planet ASAP. | 并且准备立刻再回那个星球去 |
[27:06] | Do it. Now how about filling me in? | 快去,现在向我报告吧 |
[27:14] | So, by killing that man, | 所以你杀了那个人 |
[27:15] | you actually saved the lives of the rest of the villagers. | 但其实你是挽救其它村人的性命 |
[27:18] | – You even saved Hanno’s life. – It is true. | – 你甚至救了…汉诺的命 – 没有错 |
[27:22] | But can you really be sure Apophis | 但是,你怎么能够确定阿波菲斯 |
[27:25] | would have really killed the rest of the villagers? | 会杀掉其它所有的村民? |
[27:27] | I have seen him do it many times. | 我看过好几次他那么做了 |
[27:30] | So although you were faced with a terrible decision,… | 所以,你是面对一个可怕的决定 |
[27:33] | you chose the lesser of two evils. | 你是在两害当中选择其轻 |
[27:35] | He chose to kill a crippled man. | 他选择杀死一个跛子 |
[27:38] | The man least able to run away, the most helpless of us all. | 最不可能逃走的人,是我们当中 最无助的, |
[27:40] | His choice was not moral. | 他的选择并不道德 |
[27:42] | It was cowardly and evil. | 是胆小并且邪恶的 |
[27:47] | Hanno, I’m told the Byrsa’s only defense against the Goa’ulds | 汉诺,我听说柏沙族对抗勾阿邬 的唯一方式, |
[27:48] | is their ability to run and hide. | 就是逃跑还有躲藏 |
[27:49] | Is that right? | 对不对? |
[27:55] | We have escape tunnels and caves. | 我们有很多逃难通道和山洞 |
[27:58] | When the lights on the Circ-Kakona appear,… | 当塞可寇纳的光一出现的时候 |
[28:01] | we can disappear before the Goa’uld arrive. | 我们就在勾阿邬到达之前就消失 |
[28:03] | – But, you have to move fast, right? – Of course. | – 但是…行动得够快速,对吧? – 当然 |
[28:11] | – Teal’c, did you know that back then. – I did. | – 提亚克,你当时就知道吗? – 我知道 |
[28:16] | It was often very difficult to locate the villagers. | 通常想要找到这些村们 是很困难的 |
[28:20] | They seemed to be able to vanish into the forest, | 他们似乎就像一群飞鸟一样 |
[28:24] | as quickly as a flock of birds. | 能够消失在森林里 |
[28:30] | How fast could your father move, with only one leg? | 你爸爸只有一条腿 那么…能跑多快? |
[28:34] | It was not important. | 那个并不重要 |
[28:36] | As a member of the clan, he would never be left behind. | 他是族人的一份子 绝不会被丢在后面 |
[28:39] | So in other words, your group can only move as fast as its slowest member. | 换句话说,你们行动的速度 跟最慢的成员一样 |
[28:42] | Right? | 对吧? |
[28:48] | Teal’c, why did you choose Hanno’s father? | 提亚克,你为什么选择汉诺的父亲? |
[28:50] | I saw his injury. | 我看到他受伤了 |
[28:54] | I knew that without him the group could move more quickly. | 我知道没有他 其它人能行动的更快 |
[28:58] | Perhaps even evade us the next time we came. | 也许能在下一回 我们去的时候躲过我们 |
[29:00] | – No, I will not hear this. – So you made a decision. | – 不,我不要听这一些 – 所以你做了决定 |
[29:03] | You chose to kill one that day to save many later. | 你在那一天选择杀一个人 以拯救其它的人 |
[29:06] | – Is that right? – It is correct. | – 对不对? – 没有错 |
[29:11] | So if Teal’c hadn’t made that decision,… | 当年如果提亚克 没有做那个决定的话 |
[29:13] | many of you might not be alive today to want him dead. | 你们当中许多人 可能无法活到今天,并且要他死 |
[29:20] | I do not understand the relevance of any of this. | 我不了解这些事情有任何的关联性 |
[29:26] | I am trying to prove to you that Teal’c is a good man. | 我是想向你证明,提亚克是好人 |
[29:28] | He is very important to all of us in fighting the Goa’ulds and the Jaffa. | 他对抗付勾阿邬和贾珐方面 他对我们来说非常重要 |
[29:33] | Therefore I ask that you spare his life. | 所以我恳求你能够饶他一命 |
[29:40] | You have defended this Jaffa repeatedly by saying he is a changed man. | 你一直再三重复说这个贾珐 他已经改过向善了 |
[29:44] | And for proof you have given many examples | 为了证明,你们还举出许多例子 |
[29:46] | of his firing upon his former comrades. | 说他对抗以前的同志 |
[29:49] | Yes. – Than why did he not fire upon them here | 没错 那么他当时为什么没有对抗他们 |
[29:50] | instead of killing my father. | 反而杀了我爸爸? |
[29:51] | – Because it wouldn’t have done any good. – My father might be alive today. | – 因为那样也没有用 – 我爸爸到今天可能还活着 |
[29:55] | No, not necessarily. | 不,那并不一定 |
[29:56] | Even if Teal’c had succeeded that day,… | 就算提亚克那天成功的话 |
[29:59] | the Goa’uld would have sent more Jaffa | 勾阿邬一定会派更多的贾珐 |
[30:01] | to exterminate everyone – your entire population. | 来解决每一个人,包括你还有全族 |
[30:03] | How do you know that? They did not do that to your people. | 你怎么知道他们没这样对你的族人? |
[30:05] | They tried. We have defenses that you don’t. | 他们试过 我们有你们所没有的防御 |
[30:12] | Teal’c may have killed Hanno’s father,… | 提亚克也许杀了汉诺的父亲 |
[30:16] | but in doing so he saved you, and you,… | 但他这么做却救了你…你… |
[30:19] | and all of you. | 还有你们全部人 |
[30:22] | Teal’c’s death will not change the past,… | 提亚克的死不会改变过去 |
[30:24] | but his continued life can help all of our future. | 但是如果他继续活着的话 却对我们的未来有很大的帮助 |
[30:28] | Can you really justify killing him now? | 在这样的情况下 你们怎么可以杀了他呢? |
[30:34] | His fate is not to be decided by us. | 我想他的命运不是由我们来决定的 |
[30:38] | Cor-ai mandates that only Hanno can make that decision. | 根据可赖的法令 只有汉诺可以做这个决定 |
[30:49] | Your argument is wise, and moving. I commend you. | 你的争辩很有智慧而且感人 我钦佩你 |
[30:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | You have made a compelling argument… | 你不断的试着要说服我们 |
[31:00] | that this Jaffa’s more recent and continuing good | 这位贾珐最近持续的善良行为 |
[31:04] | should somehow negate his past evil. | 应该能够抹煞 他过去的所有邪恶行为 |
[31:09] | I have but one final question: | 我只有最后的一个疑问 |
[31:13] | Can his recent actions, or any future actions,… | 我想问他最近的行为 或者未来任何行为… |
[31:19] | return my father from the dead? | 能够让我的父亲死而复活吗? |
[31:23] | No, no, of course not. | 不,当然不可能 |
[31:27] | Then clearly no amount of good in the present… | 那么现在不管他做了多少的好事 |
[31:29] | can erase what he has done in the past. | 都不可能抹煞他以前所做的事情 |
[31:38] | Jaffa, you are guilty of killing my father. | 贾珐,你的罪行是杀死我的父亲 |
[31:43] | Tomorrow, at mid-day,… | 明天…正午 |
[31:48] | you will die by your own weapon. | 你将死于…你自己的武器 |
[31:54] | As my father did. | 就像我父亲那样 |
[32:16] | I’m confused, Captain. Are these people hostiles? | 上尉,我不太懂,这些人是敌人吗? |
[32:19] | Well sir, that would depend on your definition of hostiles. | 长官 这就要看您对敌人的定义是什么 |
[32:22] | They have Teal’c prisoner. | 他们囚禁了提亚克, |
[32:24] | They plan to execute him. I’d call that hostile. | 他们打算要处死他,我认为这算是敌人 |
[32:26] | But it sounds to me as if | 不过,我听说他们对你们其它人 |
[32:27] | they’ve treated the rest of you with the utmost respect. | 又是非常的尊重 |
[32:30] | – Now you want to launch an assault on them? – No, sir. | – 但你却想对他们展开攻击? – 不,长官 |
[32:33] | I’m hoping once they see our superior numbers and firepower,… | 我是希望他们看到我们 占优势的人数跟火力 |
[32:36] | they’ll release him without incident. | 就会无异议的释放他 |
[32:38] | Colonel, the United States is not in the business… | 你知道的,上校 我们政府是不会去干预任何… |
[32:40] | of interfering in other people’s affairs. | 其它国家民族的事情的 |
[32:46] | Since when, sir? | 什么时候开始的,长官? |
[32:47] | Since this administration was elected. | 从本届总统选出来之后 |
[32:49] | Well, I don’t think the president | 我想我们总统不会反对, |
[32:50] | would have a problem with us going in and trying to rescue one of our own. | 我们 去那里解救我们自己的同胞吧 |
[32:53] | – Teal’c is not one of our own. – He’s not? | – 提亚克不是我们的同胞 – 他不是? |
[32:55] | I mean in the eyes of the government. | 我是指在政府的眼中 |
[32:57] | He’s not an American citizen. Hell, he’s not even an Earth citizen. | 他并不是我国公民 他甚至不是地球人 |
[33:00] | I don’t believe I’m hearing this from you, sir. | 我不敢相信您会说出这种话,长官 |
[33:03] | General Hammond, sir, if I may. | 哈蒙将军,长官,请容我说 |
[33:06] | Even setting aside that Teal’c is our friend,… | 先别说提亚克是我们的朋友了… |
[33:08] | how can you let such a valuable information resource be taken away? | 你怎么能让这么有价值的 情报资源被取走呢? |
[33:11] | These people’s laws in this regard are no different from our own. | 我想这些族人的律法 就跟我们的律法是一样的 |
[33:15] | We don’t stop pursuing war criminals, because they have a change of heart. | 我们不会因为战俘已经改过向善 就不再追捕他的 |
[33:18] | – War criminals? – Yes, Colonel, he is. | – 你说战俘? – 是的,上校,他正是 |
[33:21] | Like it or not, what the Jaffa have done to these people… | 不管你喜不喜欢 这位贾珐对那些人… |
[33:24] | and thousands of other people is a crime. | 还有其它几千人,所做的都是罪行 |
[33:27] | Now Teal’c spent many years serving the Goa’uld | 提亚克他花了许多年去服侍勾阿邬 |
[33:30] | doing some damned distasteful things. | 并且做了一些令人不愉快的事 |
[33:33] | Surely both of you must realize that | 你们俩个当然都了解 |
[33:35] | this was bound to happen sooner or later. | 这种事情 是迟早都会发生的 |
[33:38] | General Hammond, I have spent a lot of years | 哈蒙将军,过去我花了很多年时间 |
[33:41] | in the service of my country,… | 为我的国家服务 |
[33:43] | and I have been ordered to do some damned distasteful things. | 我也遵守命令去做了一些 令人不愉快的事情 |
[33:48] | I will not allow them to execute my friend. | 我不会让他们对我的朋友执行死刑 |
[33:52] | Sir, Teal’c has proven his loyalty to us countless times. | 长官,提亚克已经证明 他对我们的忠诚无数次了 |
[33:55] | Don’t you think we should do the same? | 你不觉得我们也该回报吗? |
[33:57] | My own personal opinion says, yes. | 我个人的意见当然是说好了 |
[34:01] | But the government policies under | 但是我必须考虑到政府的基本政策 |
[34:04] | which I must weigh my decisions, say, no. | 所以,我的决定是不行 |
[34:05] | – Well fine, let’s call the president! – That’s enough, Colonel! | – 那好,打电话问总统啊! – 好,够了,上校! |
[34:17] | General, sir, we don’t have a lot of time here. | 将军,我们剩下的时间不多了 |
[34:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:46] | – What are they doing? – Preparing me for my death. | – 他们在干什么? – 为我准备接受死刑 |
[35:04] | I would like to ask one final favor. | 我想请你帮最后的忙 |
[35:05] | – What is it? – I would like to volunteer my lifeless body, | – 什么事? – 我愿意将我没有生命的躯体 |
[35:10] | and that of my symbiote, for your scientists to study. | 及我体内的共生体 做你们的科学研究 |
[35:14] | Perhaps you can better learn ways to battle the Goa’uld and the Jaffa. | 也许你们会发现对抗勾阿邬和贾珐 更好的方式 |
[35:17] | Well, don’t worry, Teal’c, there’s not going to be any body to donate. | 别担心,提亚克 不会有什么躯体捐赠的事情 |
[35:20] | Jack and Carter should be back any minute with the troops. | 杰克跟卡特随时会带部队过来 |
[35:24] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔.杰克森 |
[35:26] | You must not allow Colonel O’Neill… | 你绝对不能让欧尼尔上校… |
[35:28] | to deny the retribution the Byrsa deserve. | 否决柏沙族应得的补偿 |
[35:31] | You know I have to admit, Teal’c, for once I agree with Jack. | 我得承认 我第一次跟杰克意见相同 |
[35:35] | I mean, I respect your wishes, but I don’t believe that you deserve to die. | 我尊重你的意愿 但是我认为你根本罪不致死 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry, Colonel, the president won’t authorize a rescue. | 抱歉,上校 总统先生不愿意授权出兵 |
[35:52] | – I don’t believe it. – What? | – 我真不敢相信 – 什么? |
[35:54] | I agree with the president’s decision. | 我也赞同总统的决定 |
[35:56] | We can’t commit troops to risk their lives in an action… | 我们不能够派军队 让他们为了道德上有待商榷的事情 |
[35:59] | that I believe is morally ambiguous. | 去冒他们的生命危险 |
[36:01] | That’s where I respectfully disagree, sir. | 这就是我最不同意的地方,长官 |
[36:04] | You have the right to disagree, Colonel,… | 你有权力不同意,上校 |
[36:06] | but you do not have the right to take actions against orders, | 但是你没有权利违抗命令 而采取行动, |
[36:10] | is that understood? | 听到了没有? |
[36:18] | Things look a little different to you? | 你觉得情况不太一样吗? |
[36:51] | Byrsa must have taken him with them. | 柏沙八成带他一起走了 |
[36:53] | Let’s hope it was the Byrsa. | 希望是柏沙带走的 |
[36:55] | Maybe Daniel broke him out. | 也许丹尼尔帮他逃狱了 |
[36:58] | Keep those positive thoughts comin’, Captain. Let’s go. | 续续保持乐观想法吧,上尉,走吧 |
[37:37] | Now O’Neill has proved to me | 现在欧尼尔已经向我证明了 |
[37:39] | not only where his loyalties lie but yours as well. | 他跟你的忠诚都是谎言 |
[37:41] | If you believe that it was O’Neill that informed the Goa’uld, | 如果你认为是欧尼尔 去通知勾阿邬, |
[37:43] | you are mistaken. | 你就错了 |
[37:44] | Then how is it that they know our escape routes? | 那他们怎么知道我们的逃亡路线呢? |
[37:46] | – What? – We are trapped. Cut off from the hidings. | – 什么? – 我们被困住了,无法逃往避难所 |
[37:49] | But Jack went back to Earth. The Goa’uld are not stupid. | 杰克是回地球,勾阿邬不笨 |
[37:51] | They probably figured it out on their own. | 他们可能自己想出来的 |
[37:53] | The children and the slowest will hide here. | 孩子和最慢的将躲在这里 |
[37:55] | The rest of us will try to draw them away into the forest. | 我们其它人 会试着把他们引到森林里 |
[37:57] | Wait. Now let Teal’c go. We can help you, | 等一下.放了提亚克.我们能帮助你们, |
[37:58] | but he is no good to you like this. | 像这样捆着他对你们没什么好处. |
[37:59] | Now I give you my word he will not try to run away. | 把他放开,他可以帮助你们 我向你们保证他不会逃走的 |
[38:03] | No, he will not. You will stay here. | 对,他不会,你也会待在这里 |
[38:08] | If I do not survive, | 如果我没有生还, |
[38:09] | I entrust you to tell whoever does… | 我要你告诉那些 生还者…就跟他们说 |
[38:11] | that I still wish my sentence to be carried out. | 我还是希望能够执行我的判决 |
[38:55] | Try not the let them see your face in case… | 别让他们看到你的脸,以免… |
[39:02] | – Teal’c. – Shak’l. | – 提亚克 – 薛可 |
[39:21] | Your death will assure my place as first prime. | 你的死亡将会使我保证当上第一精锐战士. |
[39:32] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:45] | Over here! | 到这边来! |
[40:09] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:19] | It’s over. | 喔,天啊, |
[40:22] | Oh, looks bad. Let’s get him home. | 看起来很糟 快带他回家吧 |
[40:25] | No. | 不 |
[40:47] | It is mid-day. I am prepared to accept my punishment. | 已经中午了 我已经准备接受我的惩罚了 |
[40:52] | Teal’c | 提亚克 |
[41:15] | You would save those who wish to kill you? | 你愿意救那些想杀你的人? |
[41:17] | I would save those who deserve to live. | 我愿意救那些值得活的人 |
[41:27] | I have made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[41:32] | My memory was faulty. | 我的记忆是错的 |
[41:36] | You are not the same man as he who murdered my father. | 你已经不再是 杀害我爸爸的同一个人 |
[41:38] | I am the one. | 那个人就是我 |
[41:42] | No. That Jaffa is dead. | 不,那个贾珐已经死了 |
[41:46] | You have killed him. | 你已经杀了他 |
[41:50] | We have our own wounded to care for. | 我们各自都有伤口要处理 |
[41:53] | I suggest you take your friend home. | 请你们带着你的朋友…回家 |
[42:22] | – We can help you defend yourselves. – We would appreciate that. | – 我们能教你们如何自卫 – 谢谢,我们感激不尽 |