时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Wow! None of this was going on when we sent the probe through. | 哇!我们送探测器过来时 并没有这些的 |
[00:38] | – What’s this stuff in the air? – Ash. | -空气中是什么东西? -火山灰 |
[00:41] | All right, Daniel. Dial it up, get us out of here. | 丹尼尔,拨号吧,我们快走 |
[00:43] | No argument. | 不准争辩 |
[00:47] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[00:53] | There’s something out there. | 那边有些东西 |
[01:03] | It’s a woman, she’s alive. There’s more – hurry you guys. | 是个女人,她还活着 还有更多人,快过来啊 |
[01:15] | There’s no life here. | 这个已经没生命 |
[01:17] | This one’s had it. | 这个还有气 |
[01:26] | It’s just like Pompeii. | 这就像庞贝古城 |
[01:28] | Everyone died of suffocation before the lava started to flow. | 大家在火山岩开始流动前,就窒息死亡了 |
[01:41] | What are these things? | 这些是什么? |
[01:43] | O’Neill! There are two more alive. | 欧尼尔,这里还有两个活口! |
[01:48] | Carter? How long before we’re toast? | 卡特,我们多久后会被烤焦? |
[01:52] | I don’t know, Sir, I’m not a vulcanologist. | 我不知道,长官,我不是火山学家 |
[01:55] | It could be days, it could be minutes. | 可能是好几天,或是几分钟 |
[02:14] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[02:17] | help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[03:28] | Stargate.SG1-s01e17.Enigma | |
[03:38] | Move away. Give them some room. | 让开,借过 |
[03:48] | – All right. Let’s go. – You OK? | -好,走了 -你还好吗? |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:57] | Colonel O’Neill, What happened? | 欧尼尔上校,怎么回事? |
[04:00] | We encountered some … | 我们碰上一个非常… |
[04:02] | very severe volcanic activity, Sir. | 严重的火山活动,长官 |
[04:05] | – Who are all these people? – We don’t really know, Sir. | -这些人又是谁? -我们也不清楚,长官 |
[04:07] | Sir They were all dead and dying around the gate. The air was highly toxic. | 他们全都在星际之门快死了 那空气含高度毒性 |
[04:10] | And hot. | 又很热 |
[04:12] | You better have Doctor Frasier take a look at you. | 最好请费瑞兹大夫看看你们 |
[04:14] | – We’ll de-brief as soon as you’re ready. – Yes, Sir. | -等你们准备好就做简报 -是,长官 |
[04:17] | You evacuated ten people from an alien planet, Colonel. | 你们从外星球上撤回了十个人 上校 |
[04:22] | Doctor Frasier says they’re all human | 费瑞兹医生说他们都是人类 |
[04:23] | and it looks like they’re going to live. | 而且看来会活下去 |
[04:25] | This was one hell of a rescue operation. | 你们的解救行动很成功 |
[04:28] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[04:29] | There were no buildings in the area of any kind? | 在那附近没有任何建筑物吗? |
[04:32] | No sir. We don’t know how far they walked … | 没有,长官 我们不知道他们走了多远… |
[04:34] | but it looked like they were trying to make it back to the Stargate. | 但看来他们想要到星际之门 |
[04:36] | What do we know about these devices they were wearing? | 我们对他们使用的装置了解多少? |
[04:39] | Well, they all emit low levels of radiation | 那些都有低剂量的辐射 |
[04:41] | indicating an operative energy source … | 显示有能源正在运作… |
[04:43] | but there’s no circuitry, moving parts or chips. | 但是没有线路,零件或芯片 |
[04:45] | We’ve never seen anything like it. | 我们从没看过那种东西 |
[04:47] | I thought at first that they were from a parallel culture … | 我原以为他们文化和我们相当 |
[04:49] | but it looks like they might be way ahead of us. | 但看来他们可能比我们先进 |
[04:51] | We’ve determined humans on other planets originated here on Earth, right? | 我们不是认为其它星球的人类 是地球过去的吗? |
[04:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:58] | Then given our present state of technology, | 那根据我们现在的科技 |
[05:01] | could they be ahead of us? | 他们可能较先进吗? |
[05:05] | Yes. Umm… we’d be colonising space right now | 有可能,要是没有黑暗时代 |
[05:07] | if it hadn’t been for the Dark Ages. | 我们早该移民到外层空间了 |
[05:08] | There was a period of over eight hundred years | 我们有八百年的时间 |
[05:11] | where science was heresy and anathema. | 科学是异端又被受诅咒 |
[05:13] | Maybe they didn’t have that set-back. | 也许他们没有那段退化期 |
[05:15] | General Hammond? The spokesperson for the rescued people is awake. | 哈蒙德将军?那些难民的发言人已经醒了 |
[05:18] | He’d like to speak with you. All of you. | 他想和你们说话.你们所有人. |
[05:26] | PA:Attention! All of medical personnel, | 广播:请注意!全体医务人员 |
[05:28] | report to the infirmary. sub level twenty.Sign off | 请立刻到地下二十层的医务室报到.结束. |
[05:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:49] | 我是哈蒙德少将,这是欧尼尔上校 | |
[05:52] | – Jack. – Samantha Carter. | -杰克 -珊曼莎卡特 |
[05:55] | – Uh… Daniel Jackson. – Where is this place? | -呃…丹尼尔杰克森 -这是什么地方? |
[05:58] | You’re on a planet called Earth. These people saved you. | 你在一个叫地球的地方 这些人救了你们 |
[06:02] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 这和事实真相差的远了 |
[06:07] | Well, unless I missed something, | 除非我弄错… |
[06:08] | you’re… better off here than you were there. | 你们在这里比在那好多了 |
[06:10] | There was a rescue transport on the way. | 我们的解救小组马上会到 |
[06:12] | Well, half your people were already dead. | 你们有一半人已经死了 |
[06:14] | I don’t think it would have gotten there in time. | 我想你的小组无法及时赶到 |
[06:16] | Perhaps that’s more of a problem for you than it was for us. | 也许你们的问题,会比我们大的多 |
[06:19] | Beg your pardon? | 什么意思? |
[06:20] | I find it unbelievable that anyone so primitive … | 我觉得很不可思议 像你们这么原始的人… |
[06:24] | could have deciphered the gate system. | 会解译星际之门 |
[06:28] | Did you say primitive? | 你刚是说原始吗? |
[06:30] | I too am from a world very different from this one. | 我也是来自非常不同的世界 |
[06:34] | Here life is highly valued. | 在这里生命是无价的 |
[06:36] | Quite a statement for a Jaffa. | 以贾珐来说真稀奇 |
[06:43] | Sir, I’d like to know who you are … | 先生,我们想知道你是谁… |
[06:45] | and what you know about the Goa’uld. | 和你对勾阿邬了解多少 |
[06:47] | I am OMOC. | 我是翁马克 |
[06:50] | Our world is called Tollan. | 我们的世界叫陀蓝 |
[06:52] | And what do you know of the Goa’uld and Jaffa? | 你对勾阿邬和贾珐知道多少? |
[06:56] | We’re aware of them, we don’t interact with them. | 我们知道他们,但没和他们打交道 |
[06:59] | Well then, we share a common enemy. | 那我们有个共同的敌人 |
[07:03] | Did I mention an enemy? | 我有说那是敌人吗? |
[07:06] | I only meant … it might benefit everyone … | 我只是说…若你们和我们… |
[07:09] | if your people and ours could be friends. | 能成为朋友,对大家都有利 |
[07:13] | I demand you return everything that you have taken from us | 请交还跟我们拿走的一切 |
[07:17] | and allow us to go home. | 并让我们走 |
[07:19] | Well, it could take a while for those volcanoes to quiet down. | 等那些火山平静下来 可能还要一阵 |
[07:22] | I’m a bit of a culture buff … | 我是个文化迷… |
[07:25] | I’d like to learn about your history and customs. | 我想学习你们的历史和风俗 |
[07:30] | I’ve said enough. I’ll say no more. | 我说够了,不愿再说了 |
[07:55] | Captain Carter, I want you to monitor the situation | 卡特上尉,我要你密切注意 |
[07:57] | on Tollan very closely … | 陀蓝星球的动态… |
[07:58] | as soon as it’s safe there, I want those people gone. | 等那边一安全,就要这些人离开 |
[08:01] | Yes, Sir. | 是,长官 |
[08:20] | – New hobby? – Neat, huh? | -新嗜好吗? -很酷吧? |
[08:23] | Miniature UAV with all the bells and whistles. | 缩小板UAV,有各种铃声哨声 |
[08:26] | I’m just adding heat sensors so I can send it through the gate to Tollan. | 我正在加装热感应器 然后再从门送到陀蓝 |
[08:31] | Hm. I was just down in the infirmary with one of the Tollan … | 我刚刚到医务室和陀蓝人谈… |
[08:33] | trying to get them to talk to us. | 希望他们能说点话 |
[08:35] | They only ask questions, they never answer them. | 他们只会问问题,却从不回答 |
[08:38] | As a matter of fact, one of them was asking a lot of questions about you. | 事实上,其中有一个人 问了很多你的问题 |
[08:41] | I thought they weren’t interested in us. | 我以为他们对我们没兴趣 |
[08:44] | Oohh… I didn’t say us. I said you. | 我不是说我们,我是说你 |
[08:47] | General Hammond thinks maybe you’ll have better luck getting some answers. | 哈蒙德将军认为 你去发问可能比较好 |
[08:51] | He’d like to see you. | -他想要见你 -好吧 |
[08:56] | And I was hoping he would open up to you … | 希望他对你会比对杰克森博士… |
[08:58] | a bit more than Doctor Jackson or myself. | 或对我更开放一些 |
[09:04] | – You remember Narim? – Yes. From the planet. | -你记得纳瑞姆吗? -是的,在陀蓝上 |
[09:07] | You were… uh… a lot dirtier then. | 你当时…肮脏多了 |
[09:11] | Oh… Captain Carter, or is it Doctor? | 卡特上尉,还是博士? |
[09:14] | Why don’t we just make it Samantha? | 叫我珊曼莎好了 |
[09:16] | You may call me Narim. | -你可以叫我纳瑞姆 -好的 |
[09:18] | Captain Carter, Mr Narim seems very interested in our planet. | 卡特上尉,纳瑞姆先生 似乎对我们的星球很有兴趣 |
[09:23] | I thought maybe you’d like to escort him up to the surface to have a look. | 我想你或许能护送他 到地面上去看一看 |
[09:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:28] | I would be very pleased to have that opportunity. | 我会非常高兴有这样的机会 |
[09:30] | As long as you give me your word you’ll stay with Captain Carter. | 只要你保证你会紧跟卡特上尉 |
[09:33] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[09:35] | Great! Let’s go. Sir. | 好极了,走吧!长官 |
[09:59] | Umm… I wanted to tell you, that I’m glad to be alive. | 呃…我想告诉你,我很高兴活下来 |
[10:04] | – Ummm… so are the others. – Good . | -嗯…其它人也一样 -很好 |
[10:06] | Thank you. And please tell your friends. | 谢谢你,并请告诉你的朋友 |
[10:08] | Oh. You… you can tell them yourself. | 喔,你可以自己告诉他们 |
[10:10] | No, I can’t. I shouldn’t be talking to you. | 我不能,我也不该和你说话 |
[10:14] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[10:17] | You know, back on Tollan, I thought I was dying. | 你知道在陀蓝星,我以为我快死了 |
[10:20] | I heard your voice and managed to open my eyes | 我听到你的声音 我设法张开我眼睛 |
[10:25] | when I saw you… uh. | 然后当我看到你…呃… |
[10:27] | What? | 怎么? |
[10:30] | An old superstition. There was a time before reason … | 一个古老的迷信 很久以前在科学和理性前… |
[10:33] | and science when my ancestors believed in all manner of nonsense. | 我们祖先相信各种荒谬传说 |
[10:36] | Like the Sher’mau. | 例如夏玛 |
[10:38] | The story goes that if a Sher’mau appears at the moment of death … | 传说中若夏玛在你死亡那一刻出现 |
[10:42] | she would take you to her dwelling in the stars. | 她会带你到她繁星中的居所 |
[10:45] | Ah! We call them angels. | 啊!我们是叫那天使 |
[10:48] | Than you still believe in them? | 你们仍然相信他们? |
[10:49] | Some of us do. | 有些人还信的 |
[10:51] | Ours were reported to be quite beautiful… | 我们的夏玛据说是非常美丽… |
[10:53] | and, when I saw you… | 而当我看见你… |
[10:56] | well… you seemed to fit the description. | 你似乎非常符合这描述 |
[11:02] | And then I learned from Doctor Jackson that | 杰克森博士又说 |
[11:05] | you’re also a brilliant scientist. | 你是非常聪明的科学家 |
[11:07] | I’m afraid I ask quite a few questions. | 恐怕我问了很多问题 |
[11:10] | Curiosity. | 纯粹好奇 |
[11:12] | It’s a quality OMOC doesn’t seem to share. | 这似乎是翁马克所没有的特质 |
[11:16] | Can you tell me something about your world? Is it permitted? | 你可以说说你的世界吗? |
[11:18] | Well, yeah. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:27] | A flying animal. | 会飞的动物 |
[11:29] | Yeah. We call them birds. | 对,我们称之为鸟 |
[11:32] | – Are there other animals. – Oh yeah. Millions of them. | -这还有其它动物吗? -有啊,有几百万种 |
[11:38] | Huh. There have been none on Tollan for generations. | 陀蓝好几世代都没动物了 |
[11:43] | Well, I could bring you pictures, if you like. | 如果你喜欢,我可以带图片给你看 |
[11:48] | I would like that very much. Thank you. | -我会非常喜欢的,谢谢 -好 |
[11:51] | But, I think it would be best if OMOC didn’t know. | 但我想最好不要让翁马克知道 |
[11:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:57] | OMOC is not as harsh as he seems. | 翁马克不像他外表那么严苛 |
[11:59] | He is only trying to protect us. And you. | 他只是想保护我们和你们 |
[12:03] | From what? | 以防什么? |
[12:04] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[12:13] | Perhaps we should go back. | 也许我们该回去了 |
[12:21] | Chevron six. Engaged. | 象形文字六译码成功 |
[12:30] | Chevron seven. Locked. | 象形文字七锁定 |
[12:35] | Launching UAV in 10 seconds | 于10秒后发射UAV |
[12:37] | 9…8…7… | 9…8…7… |
[12:41] | 6…5…4… | 6…5…4… |
[12:45] | 3…2…1 | 3…2…1 |
[12:52] | – Yeah. – Successfully launch. | -好! -发射成功 |
[12:54] | UAV is holding course and the wormhole should | UAV正在虫洞向前进 |
[12:56] | reach the Tollan gate in…3… | 马上会到陀蓝大门…3… |
[12:59] | 2…1. | 2…1. |
[13:03] | Temperature – ground 1700 degrees Fahrenheit. | 温度显示,地面为华氏1700度 |
[13:06] | Air – seems to be in pockets … | 空气似乎还受到影响… |
[13:09] | ranging from 1500 degrees down to 200. | 从1500到200度 |
[13:11] | Sounds like LA. | 听起来像洛杉矶 |
[13:13] | If the heat doesn’t get you, the atmosphere will. | 若热度伤不了你,大气层也会 |
[13:15] | It’s mostly pyroclastics, basalt, ash. | 大多是火山砾岩玄武岩火山灰 |
[13:18] | A person could suffocate very quickly. | 人类在那里会很快窒息的 |
[13:20] | How long before it cools down? | 还要多久才会平息? |
[13:23] | I don’t know. Not any time soon. | 我不知道,绝对不会太快 |
[13:26] | It doesn’t look like it’ll matter, anyway. | 但看来也无所谓 |
[13:28] | That lava’s flowing straight toward the gate. | 岩浆直接流向了星际之门 |
[13:32] | Computer predicts that at the current rate … | 计算机预测以目前的速度… |
[13:34] | the gate will be buried in a couple of days. | 几天之内大门就会被埋没了 |
[13:39] | Well, looks like we’ve got some guests for a while. | 看来我们的客人得多待一阵了 |
[13:44] | Are you absolutely certain? | 你们非常的确定吗? |
[13:46] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的,很抱歉 |
[13:51] | Then nature succeeded where we failed. | 大自然完成了我们所失败的 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么? |
[13:56] | You were going to seal the gate? | 你们打算要封住大门? |
[13:58] | Tollan is a world in cataclysm. | 陀蓝星球正处于灾难中 |
[14:01] | Evacuation was complete, my team stayed to… | 我们已经完全撤离了 我的小组留下来要… |
[14:11] | Our final task was to close the gate … | 我们最后的任务是关闭大门… |
[14:15] | so that no-one could return and be harmed. | 好让别人不会回来并受伤害 |
[14:18] | Well, wherever you were going, | 不管你们去哪 |
[14:19] | we can recalibrate the co-ordinates from here. | 我们可以从这设定坐标位置 |
[14:22] | The new settlement world is outside the gate system. | 我们的新世界不在大门系统里 |
[14:24] | We’ll need a ship. | 我们需要船 |
[14:27] | Oh! Ah… we don’t have ships. | 喔!啊…我们没有船 |
[14:30] | Not that kind, anyway. | 至少没那种的 |
[14:32] | Our space program is relatively new. | 我们的太空计划是新科学 |
[14:38] | Well, the bottom line here is your survivors have become refugees. | 现在你们的生还者,已经成为难民 |
[14:41] | If they don’t want to be here, we’ve got to relocate them somewhere. | 如果他们不想待在这 我们得把他们移往别处 |
[14:45] | You know, General, we have done some fairly good deeds out there. | 将军,我们在外层空间做了不少好事 |
[14:49] | Maybe we should try calling in some markers. | 也许我们可以联络一些朋友来 |
[14:54] | OK. Colonel, you and Teal’c follow up on that. | 好的 上校,你和提亚克进行这件事 |
[14:57] | Maybe go pay a visit to some of our old friends. | 也许去拜访我们一些老朋友 |
[14:59] | Captain Carter, I want you and Doctor Jackson … | 卡特上尉,你和杰克森博士… |
[15:02] | to get the multi-purpose room on 5C readied as a refugee housing centre. | 把5C区的多用途室 改成难民居留中心 |
[15:06] | Yes, Sir. | 是,长官 |
[15:12] | As an act of good faith, we’re returning the devices you were wearing. | 为了表示信任 我们将你们的装备交还你们 |
[15:16] | – They are not weapons. – That’s what our technicians thought. | -它们不是武器 -我们的技术人员也这么想 |
[15:20] | So you had them tested? | 你们测试过了? |
[15:23] | Not much of an act of good faith. | 这可不太像是信任 |
[15:25] | Well, actually, we couldn’t figure out exactly what they were. | 事实上,我们无法猜出那是什么 |
[15:28] | I want to assure you, we’re doing all we can to re-locate your people. | 我向你保证 我们正尽全力为你们找新家 |
[15:35] | Are we to have some say in the matter? | 我们对这件事没有发言权吗? |
[15:37] | Oh, yes. Self-determination is a concept that’s very important to us. | 当然有,自决权对我们来说 也是很重要的观念 |
[15:40] | We’ll do our best. In the meantime … | 我们会尽全力的,在这同时… |
[15:42] | we’ll make you as comfortable as possible … | 我们也会尽量让你们觉得舒适 |
[15:44] | but I want you to understand, you’re restricted to the immediate premises. | 但我要你们了解 你们只能待在目前的居所 |
[15:47] | – Are we prisoners? – No. No, absolutely not. | -我们是囚犯吗? -不,绝对不是 |
[15:51] | But you are from an alien environment. | 但你们是从外星球来的 |
[15:54] | It’s as much for your safety as for ours. | 这样对你们我们都比较安全 |
[16:11] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[16:14] | Um… it may sound ridiculous, | 呃…这听来可能很好笑 |
[16:16] | but I have no idea what to do with these items. | 但我不知道该处理这些 |
[16:18] | Oh… well, our sleeping platforms … | 我们的睡觉平台… |
[16:20] | adjust automatically to our body temperature. | 会跟着我们的体温自动调节 |
[16:23] | They don’t… come with accoutrements. | 所以不会有其它配备… |
[16:26] | It’s OK. I’ll show you. | 没关系,我来示范 |
[16:27] | I brought you some things to take a look at. | 我拿了些东西来让你瞧瞧 |
[16:32] | Oh! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:42] | Uh… you… you might like to see this first. | 呃…你可能想先看这个 |
[16:53] | I never thought I’d see a living animal. | 我从没想过会看到活的动物 |
[16:56] | His name’s Schroedinger. | ��叫薛丁格 |
[17:01] | Oh… it’s kind of a joke really. His name, that is. Schroedinger’s cat… | 这其实是个笑话 我是指��的名字,薛丁格的猫 |
[17:09] | Uh, see, there was an Earth physicist by the name of Erwin Schroedinger. | 对,地球上有个科学家 叫做艾文薛丁格 |
[17:14] | He had this theoretical experiment. | 他有一个理论性的实验 |
[17:16] | Put a cat in a box, add a can of poison gas … | 把猫放进盒子里 和一罐用辐射原子蜕变… |
[17:18] | activated by the decay of … | 启动的毒瓦斯… |
[17:21] | a radioactive atom, and close the box. | 并关上盒子 |
[17:24] | Sounds like a cruel man. | 听来他很残酷 |
[17:25] | Oh, no, no. It was just a theory. He never really did it. | 不不,那只是理论 他从没真的实行 |
[17:27] | He said that if he did do it at any one instant … | 他说如果他真这么做 就在那一刻… |
[17:30] | the cat would be both dead and alive at the same time. | 那只猫就同时是死的也是活的 |
[17:33] | Ah! Kulivrian physics. | 啊!奎里布瑞物理 |
[17:35] | An atom state is indeterminate until measured by an outside observer. | 原子状态在被外界测量前 是不确定的 |
[17:39] | We call it quantum physics. You know the theory? | 我们称为量子力学 你知道这理论? |
[17:42] | Yeah, I’ve studied it… | 对,我研究过… |
[17:44] | in among other misconceptions of elementary science. | 这是基本科学里 许多错误观念的一个 |
[17:48] | Misconception? | 错误观念? |
[17:50] | You telling me that you guys have licked quantum physics? | 你们推翻量子力学了? |
[17:56] | OMOC. | 翁马克… |
[18:04] | Uh… I’ll come back and help you with this later. | 呃…我晚点再回来帮你弄这个 |
[18:14] | I did not tell her anything. | 我什么都没有告诉她 |
[18:23] | We set up a meeting with Tuplo for 08:00 tomorrow. | 我们预定明早八点和托普洛会面 |
[18:26] | Colonel O’Neill was correct. | 欧尼尔上校说的对 |
[18:28] | Many of the worlds we have visited are eager to be of service. | 我们拜访过的许多世界都愿意帮忙 |
[18:30] | People! We have a problem. | 各位!我们有个问题 |
[18:32] | The refugees seem to have escaped. | 你们的难民似乎逃走了 |
[18:34] | – Escaped? – How did they get past the guards. | -逃走了? -他们怎么经过警卫的? |
[18:36] | You can ask them that when you find them. | 等找到再问他们吧 |
[18:50] | They’re over here. | 他们在那边… |
[18:54] | Hold fire. | 不要开火 |
[19:18] | We were merely observing the stars. | 我们只是在观察星象而已 |
[19:20] | Well, you’re all going to have to come back in now. | 你们必须现在就要回来了 |
[19:23] | So we are prisoners. | 那我们的确是囚犯 |
[19:29] | Any idea how they got past the guards, Sir? | 长官,知道他们怎么通过警卫吗? |
[19:31] | None. A surveillance video in the multi-purpose room | 不,我们查过了,多功能室监控录像 |
[19:34] | was exposed to some sort of interference, | 受到某种干扰 |
[19:36] | just as the escape was taking place. | 正好在他们逃走那一刻 |
[19:38] | – Convenient. – Can the video be salvaged … | -还真巧呢 -录像带还能救吗? |
[19:40] | – maybe computer enhanced? – We’re trying now. | -用计算机解读? -我们正在试 |
[19:43] | In the meantime, we should get this show on the road. | 在这同时,我们必须开始进行会谈 |
[19:56] | – Tuplo. – Good to see you. | -托普洛 -真高兴看到你 |
[20:00] | General Hammond, before we begin … | 哈蒙德将军,在开始前… |
[20:03] | I wish to thank you for allowing me to be the first visitor … | 我要感谢你们 让我成为从光明之地… |
[20:06] | to your Earth from the Land of Light. | 来到地球的第一位访客 |
[20:09] | It is indeed an honour. | 我真的很荣幸 |
[20:17] | My lord OMOC, the Land of Light … | 翁马克大人,光明之地… |
[20:20] | is a world of eternal brightness, where fertility abounds. | 是一个永远光明的世界 |
[20:25] | Our farms produce rich harvests. | 拥有丰富的物产 我们的土地有丰富的收获 |
[20:28] | Our rivers are blessed with fish and fowl. | 我们的河流充满了鱼类 及各种鸟禽 |
[20:32] | We would be honoured to share our land with your people. | 我们非常乐意 和你们分享我们的土地 |
[20:41] | You have no idea who or what we are. | 你们并不知道我们到底是谁 |
[20:47] | We know that you are in need … | 我们知道你们有需要… |
[20:49] | and that you are here among those who have proven themselves our friends. | 而你们在这些 已证明是我们朋友的人当中 |
[20:54] | That is enough. | 这样就够了 |
[20:59] | You’re missing the point. | 你没搞懂重点 |
[21:06] | His planet is unacceptable to us. | 我们不能接受他的星球 |
[21:10] | These people are even more primitive than you. | 这些人甚至比你们还要原始 |
[21:23] | Narim… can you tell me why OMOC is so… you know… | 纳瑞姆…能告诉我为什么翁马克如此地…你知道… |
[21:28] | – Obstinate? – Yeah… | -冥顽不灵? -对… |
[21:32] | The nearest planet in our solar system was called Sureeta. | 离我们星球最近的行星是沙利塔 |
[21:35] | When we began to explore space … | 我们开始探索太空时… |
[21:38] | we learned she was inhabited. | 我们得知那有人居住 |
[21:40] | – Did you make contact? – Yes… | -你们和他们联络? -是的… |
[21:42] | when we thought they were sufficiently advanced. | 我们认为他们还算是先进 |
[21:45] | They were on a level very similar to yours. | 他们的程度就和你们相似 |
[21:48] | So what happened? | 后来怎么了? |
[21:51] | We offered them a device… | 我们提供他们装置… |
[21:53] | to produce unlimited productive energy. | 来制造无止境的生产能源 |
[21:56] | And they used it to make war. | 他们却用它来打仗 |
[22:01] | How bad was it? | 情况多严重? |
[22:03] | In one rotation of our planet, they had destroyed theirs. | 我们星球运转一周时 他们就毁了自己的星球 |
[22:09] | One day? | 一天内? |
[22:10] | The destruction shifted our planet’s orbit point 3 tekanna, enough to … | 这个毁灭 造成我们星球轨道偏0.3度… |
[22:14] | begin a chain of events that… made our world unstable. | 足够开始一连串的事件… 造成我们世界的动乱 |
[22:19] | So that would explain why he’s so afraid … | 难怪他不肯和我们这样的社会… |
[22:21] | to give a society like ours any of your technology. | 分享你们的科技 |
[22:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:27] | Tell me, what… what were you really doing outside last night. | 告诉我,你们昨晚到外面做什么? |
[22:30] | OMOC spoke the truth. | 翁马克说的是实话 |
[22:32] | By setting the position of your stars … | 只要研究你们星星的位置… |
[22:35] | we were able to calibrate the distance between Earth | 我们就能测量出地球 |
[22:38] | and the new home world. | 和我们新世界的距离 |
[22:41] | It is very far away, Samantha. | 那里非常遥远,珊曼莎 |
[22:45] | Too far to hope for a ship in our lifetime. | 我们这辈子坐船都到不了 |
[22:50] | Have you ever thought about staying here? On earth? | 你们没想过待在地球吗? |
[22:55] | I would… gladly stay… | 我会乐意留下… |
[23:00] | if only to spend more time with a certain inhabitant of this planet. | 就能有多点时间 和这星球的居民相处 |
[23:10] | I speak, of course, of Schroedinger. | 我当然是指薛丁格 |
[23:14] | Our escape was a test. | 我们的逃脱只是测试 |
[23:17] | You did exactly what I knew you would do. | 你们的行为正如我们的预期 |
[23:19] | You used threat and force to solve your problem. | 你们用威胁和武力来解决问题 |
[23:22] | You didn’t give us any other choice. | 你们没给我们其它选择 |
[23:24] | You could have come for us unarmed. | 你们可以空手来找我们 |
[23:26] | Hey! You haven’t exactly behaved like someone I wanna trust. | 嘿!你们也不像我可以信任的人 |
[23:29] | I’m not gonna put my team at risk. | 我可不愿让我的小组冒险 |
[23:31] | And I will not risk my people in your care. | 我也不要冒险 让你们照顾我的族人 |
[23:36] | Look… OMOC. If you’re so advanced … | 听着翁马克,如果你们这么先进… |
[23:39] | why don’t you let your people decide for themselves? | 何不让你的族人自己决定? |
[23:44] | Narim, this is a free country. | 纳瑞姆,这是个自由国家 |
[23:47] | Every year we take in thousands of refugees fleeing repression. | 每年我们都收容 几千名逃离镇压的难民 |
[23:50] | If you request asylum, you can stay here no matter what OMOC wants. | 若你要求庇护 不管翁马克要什么你都能留下 |
[23:53] | You don’t care anything about Narim’s rights. | 你们才不在乎纳瑞姆的任何权利 |
[23:57] | You only want our technology, nothing more. | 你只是想要我们的科技 |
[23:59] | As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t mind knowing | 说实在的,我才不在乎 |
[24:01] | how you got the hell out of this place. | 你们怎么离开这个地方 |
[24:02] | – Technically speaking of course. – You don’t need to know how … | -当然是技术上来说 -你不必知道方法… |
[24:06] | only that we did … | 只有我们知道… |
[24:09] | and we can do it again any time we need to. | 而且我们随时可以再这么做 |
[24:13] | Colonel, General Hammond would like | 上校,哈蒙德将军要立刻 |
[24:14] | to see you and your team right away, Sir. | 见你和你们小组 |
[24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:32] | We’ve managed to augment the surveillance video | 我们用计算机设备, |
[24:33] | from the multi-purpose room and … | 放大了多用途室 |
[24:34] | some of the corridors… | 和一些回廊的监视录像带… |
[24:38] | with computer enhancement. You’re not going to believe this. | 你们决不会相信的 |
[24:50] | Wow! Cool! | 哇!酷哦! |
[24:52] | But totally impossible. | 但完全不可能啊 |
[24:54] | Well, only from the perspective of our limited science, apparently. | 显然从我们有限的科学来说 是不可能的 |
[24:57] | We have similar video of them passing through … | 我们也有他们穿过电梯门… |
[25:00] | an elevator door and wall, on ground level. | 和地面层相似的录像带 |
[25:02] | This is knowledge far beyond that of the Goa’uld. | 这知识远比勾阿邬先进 |
[25:05] | That’s exactly what the President and Joint Chiefs want to hear. | 这正是总统先生 和参谋总长所要听的 |
[25:12] | Colonel Maybourne, Sir. NID. | 长官,国情局(NID)梅伯恩上校 |
[25:14] | Intelligence? What happened to Kennedy? | 国家情报局?(NID) 肯尼迪怎么了? |
[25:17] | Promoted. I took his place. | 升官了,我接任他的职位 |
[25:19] | Promoted? Talk about failing upwards. | 升官了?失败还能升官啊? |
[25:23] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[25:25] | I read about your conflict with Colonel Kennedy in his report. | 肯尼迪上校的报告中 提过你和他的冲突 |
[25:28] | I assure you, such an attitude will not prevail with me, | 我保证你这种态度 |
[25:32] | in either direction. | 对我来说是绝对不管用的 |
[25:33] | I sense that. | 我感觉的到 |
[25:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:36] | Would you mind telling me exactly why you’re here, Colonel. | 上校,你为什么来这里? |
[25:39] | You didn’t get my advance? | 你没有收到我的通知? |
[25:48] | That’s an order releasing the Tollans to our section. | 这是将陀蓝人 交给我们部门的命令 |
[25:52] | You’re to be congratulated, General, | 恭喜你了,将军 |
[25:54] | the Stargate program is finally paying off. | 星际之门计划终于有些回报 |
[25:57] | – This was… quite a coup. – Excuse me? | -这是…一大成功 -抱歉? |
[26:00] | These are people we’re talking about. | 我们所说的可是人类 |
[26:02] | These people do have rights, you know? | 这些人也有权利的,你知道吗? |
[26:04] | Do they? Under what nation’s jurisdiction. | 是吗?是在哪一国的司法权? |
[26:06] | How about basic human rights? | 至少有基本的人权吧? |
[26:09] | I can’t release them to you. | 我不能把他们交给你 |
[26:12] | I beg your pardon? | 请再说一次? |
[26:13] | I don’t believe the President meant … | 我不相总统先生… |
[26:15] | to release these people until they have been through quarantine. | 要这些人在检疫完全之前 就放出这些人 |
[26:19] | We don’t have any idea what kinds of diseases they might be carrying. | 我们不知道他们身上 可能会有哪种的疾病 |
[26:25] | You’re playing in my ballpark now … | 各位,你们这回没救兵了 这次得照我的规矩来… |
[26:28] | and I have the full authority of the President. | 而我拥有总统先生的全权授权 |
[26:33] | So do I, Colonel. | 我也一样,上校 |
[26:36] | Why don’t you ask the airman outside to show you to our guest quarters? | 你何不去请房间外面的大兵 带你到我们的客房去? |
[26:41] | That’s OK. I’ll wait. | 没关系,我能等 |
[26:43] | That wasn’t an invitation. | 这可不是邀请 |
[26:45] | It was an order, Colonel. | 这是个命令,上校 |
[26:59] | General? Didn’t Doctor Frasier give the Tollans a… clean bill of health? | 将军?费瑞兹医生不是说 陀蓝人没有健康问题? |
[27:07] | Just don’t let her tell Maybourne that. | 交代她绝对不要告诉梅伯恩上校 |
[27:09] | At most, I’ve bought us a day, people. | 我顶多能替我们拖延一天 |
[27:12] | Find me some alternatives. | 快替我找别的办法 |
[27:16] | You’re a good man, General. | 将军,你是个好人 |
[27:19] | Then it doesn’t matter how I ask for asylum? | 那我是否要求庇护都不重要? |
[27:22] | Maybourne would love that. But you’d be working for him, on his terms. | 梅伯恩会很高兴的 但你就得依他的条件为他工作 |
[27:27] | Then OMOC is correct. Your people will use our knowledge for war. | 翁马克说的对 你们会利用我们的科技来战争 |
[27:30] | It’s not us. We are dealing with another part of our Government, | 我们不会,我们现在应付的 是政府的另一个部门 |
[27:34] | one that specialises in chronic paranoia. | 他们这部门有长期的偏执狂 |
[27:36] | Like Sureeta. It’s going to happen again. | 就像沙利塔,事情会再度发生 |
[27:38] | It doesn’t have to… that’s why I am here. | 不一定会这样,所以我才来… |
[27:41] | Narim, I am hoping that you can convince OMOC … | 纳瑞姆,我希望你说服翁马克… |
[27:44] | to consider one of the other planets we’ve presented. | 考虑移居我们所提出的其它星球 |
[27:46] | Look it’s no use. He’s right. | 没用的,他说的对 |
[27:48] | They all are so primitive or more primitive than you are. | 他们全都和你们一样原始 或更原始, |
[27:50] | Sureeta could happen on any of them. | 沙利塔事件可能会再发生 |
[27:51] | I wish you would stop calling us primitive. | 希望你别再说我们原始了 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry. I only meant technologically. | 对不起,我只是指科技方面 |
[28:00] | You are anything but primitive, Samantha. | 珊曼莎,你绝对一点也不原始 |
[28:02] | What your mind doesn’t know, your heart fills in. | 你的头脑所不知道的 你的心补足了 |
[28:09] | I don’t know what that means, exactly, but it’s beautiful. | 我不知道那到底是什么意思 但听来很美丽 |
[28:15] | Which is exactly what it means. | 而那正是我的意思 |
[28:22] | Just what exactly do you hope to get from these people? | 你到底想从这些人得到什么? |
[28:27] | Well, for one, superior weapons. | 至少更高级的武器 |
[28:31] | They won’t co-operate, you know. | 他们不会合作的,你知道的 |
[28:34] | I assure you, Colonel, they will. | 上校,我向你保证,他们会的 |
[28:41] | I just hung up from talking to the President. | 我刚刚才和总统说完电话 |
[28:44] | I guess Mr Maybourne has been talking to him recently. | 我猜梅伯恩先生最近才跟他谈过 |
[28:47] | I did tell you I had his ear, General. | 我说过他授权给我,将军 |
[28:50] | Colonel Maybourne has full authorisation | 总统先生授权梅伯恩上校 |
[28:52] | to relocate the Tollans immediately. | 可以立刻转移这些陀蓝人 |
[28:55] | Of course he does. | 他当然有权了 |
[28:59] | To where will you take them? | 你要带他们去哪? |
[29:01] | To a secure community here in the Rockies. | 到洛杉矶一个安全的小区 |
[29:04] | Nice little community with high walls, guards, maybe a little barbed wire. | 很好的小区,有高墙,警卫 也许还有通电网 |
[29:07] | They’re a valuable asset. They need to be protected. | 他们是珍贵的资产 他们必需受到保护 |
[29:11] | Nice… forced intellectual labour. | 很好…被迫的心智奴隶 |
[29:14] | And life imprisonment. | 而且是无期徒刑 |
[29:16] | These aliens will live a better life than most Americans. | 这些外星人会过的比大多美国人好 |
[29:19] | They’ll have a great view, the best food … | 他们有美丽的视野,美食… |
[29:21] | every convenience, everything they need. | 每一种电器,一切的所需 |
[29:24] | Everything except a life. | 只是没有自己的生活 |
[29:26] | You know… the Pentagon, intelligence, that I can understand … | 五角大厦情报局,我可以理解… |
[29:29] | but the President? I voted for him! | 但总统也…我还投票给他! |
[29:34] | Colonel, have the Tollans ready for transport at 0600 tomorrow. | 上校,明早六点准备好移转陀蓝人 |
[29:54] | OK, Colonel, want to tell me why I’m here? | 好了,上校,告诉我我为什么要来这里? |
[29:58] | Because Maybourne isn’t, Sir. | 因为梅伯恩不在这,长官 |
[29:59] | Sir, we wanted to talk to you about what we … | 长官,我们想告诉你要怎么做… |
[30:01] | could do to keep Maybourne from taking the Tollan. | 才能让梅伯恩无法带走陀蓝人 |
[30:03] | General, we must ensure the Tollans escape. | 将军,我们必须确保陀蓝人逃走 |
[30:07] | I can’t let you do that. We’d all be court martialled. | 你们不能这么做 我们会受军法审判 |
[30:11] | General, I’m about a hair away from not caring. | 将军,我现在已经不太在乎这个了 |
[30:16] | However, Daniel… | 但是丹尼尔… |
[30:19] | I can’t be court martialled, Sir | 我不会受军法审判,长官 |
[30:28] | The one you call Maybourne was here questioning my people … | 你们称梅伯恩的人 来这讯问我的族人 |
[30:31] | wanting us to take some sort of tests. And you expect me to trust you? | 要我们接受某些测验 而你要我们相信你? |
[30:35] | Please. Maybourne is from another division of government. | 拜托,梅伯恩是我们政府另一个部门来的, |
[30:37] | My group is trying to protect you from him. | 我的小组想保护你们远离他 |
[30:39] | Well, you’re not doing a very good job. | 那你们做的不是很成功 |
[30:41] | No, apparently not. | 显然如此 |
[30:46] | Do you have a new place for us to go? | 你有新的地方让我们去? |
[30:48] | Well… no. | 没…没有 |
[30:52] | Then we have nothing else to say. | 那我们就没什么好谈的了 |
[30:55] | Well, OK… I do know of a perfect place you could go, | 好,我知道有个地方适合你们 |
[30:58] | I just don’t know how to get you there. | 只是不知怎么把你们弄去 |
[30:59] | Well, then, why do you speak of it. | 那么你为什么要说呢? |
[31:02] | Well, I was kind of hoping that | 我原本是希望 |
[31:05] | maybe you’d have the technology to get there. | 也许你们科技可以到那里去 |
[31:09] | This is another trick to gain access to our technology. | 这只是另一个 想得到我们科技的把戏 |
[31:14] | No, no it isn’t. Listen, there was a planet we went to | 不是的,我们曾到过 |
[31:16] | where people were as advanced as you … | 和你们一样先进的星球 |
[31:17] | maybe even more advanced. They were called the Nox. | 也许更先进,他们叫做诺克斯人 |
[31:20] | If you went there, why can’t we. | 你们去过,我们为何不行? |
[31:22] | Well… because… they felt about us kind of like you do. | 但是他们对我们的感觉 就像你们这样 |
[31:26] | They… called us very young, | 他们说我们非常年轻, |
[31:27] | which I suppose is a hair more polite than calling us primitive, | 我想这只是比你们叫我们原始礼貌一点 |
[31:30] | but, same idea. | 但意思一样 |
[31:31] | Anyway, they sealed their Stargate, | 总之他们封闭了星际之门 |
[31:33] | and I don’t know how to communicate with them to get it open. | 我不知道怎么跟他们沟通 叫他们打开 |
[31:35] | Do you know where this planet is? | 你知道这星球在哪吗? |
[31:38] | Yes, I have the co-ordinates right here. | 知道,我这里有它的坐标 |
[31:41] | Then we must go back to the mountaintop. | 那我们必须再到山顶上 |
[31:43] | Really? | 是吗? |
[31:44] | Uh… I can’t… I can’t… I can’t get you out of here. | 呃…我不能…我没办法带你出去 |
[31:48] | That’s not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[31:52] | Right. Oh, but I have to go with you. | 对,但我必须和你去 |
[32:16] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么? |
[32:21] | Do you wish to come or not? | 你到底要不要去? |
[33:04] | The co-ordinates. | 坐标呢? |
[33:45] | Listen, I’m no astronomer, but won’t that take … | 我不是天文学家,但你要… |
[33:47] | thousands of years to reach the Nox world? | 传到诺克斯世界,不是要几千年吗? |
[33:50] | – Why would it? – Well, that’s just a laser, right? | -为什么? -那只是雷射,对吧? |
[33:53] | I mean light takes a long time to travel that far. | 我是说,光传到那么远的地方要很久 |
[34:09] | The distance between these two points… | 这两个点之间的距离… |
[34:15] | seems far … | 看来很远… |
[34:18] | Until you do this. | 除非你这么做 |
[34:21] | OK… OK, I remember this from college physics. | 好吧…我记得大学物理念过 |
[34:24] | One of our scientists, Einstein, explained this the same way. | 我们有个科学家爱因斯坦 也曾这样解释过 |
[34:26] | You are talking about actually folding space. | 你说的其实就是折迭空间 |
[34:33] | No. You wouldn’t understand. | 不,你不会了解的 |
[34:37] | No, I guess not. | 也许吧 |
[34:39] | I just hope the Nox do. | 只希望诺克斯人了解 |
[35:10] | Samantha. | 珊曼莎 |
[35:12] | Narim. | 纳瑞姆? |
[35:19] | Hello. | 哈�� |
[35:22] | Oh my God, how did you do that? | 老天,你怎么做的? |
[35:24] | Very carefully. | 要非常小心 |
[35:32] | I have come to say goodbye. We’ll be leaving soon. | 我来跟你道别,我们很快就要走了 |
[35:36] | So you think Daniel’s plan will work? | 你认为丹尼尔的计划会成功? |
[35:38] | Either way, I will be leaving. | 不管怎样我都会走 |
[35:42] | However, I will go reluctantly. | 但是我会走的很不情愿 |
[35:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:48] | Because, as of tonight, we will never meet again. | 因为今晚之后,我们无法再见面 |
[35:51] | Oh, come on, you’ll forget about me in a heartbeat. | 拜托,你马上就会忘记我的 |
[35:57] | I thought you felt that way. | 我知道你会这么想 |
[36:01] | That is why I brought you this. | 所以我带了这个给你 |
[36:04] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[36:06] | You have audio and visual recording devices, yes? | -你们有影音的录制装置吧? -对 |
[36:09] | This one records emotions. | 这是个录制情感的 |
[36:12] | My feelings for you. | 我对你的感觉 |
[36:15] | I have worn it each time we were together. | 我们每次见面我都戴着它 |
[36:20] | How does it work? | 这个怎么用? |
[36:23] | Touch the red triangle… | 按下红色三角… |
[36:29] | and close your eyes. | 然后闭上眼睛 |
[36:56] | Uh… I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[36:59] | We have a custom… | 我们有个风俗… |
[37:06] | that expresses more than words. | 比言语更能够表达 |
[37:23] | We have that custom too. | 我们也有这个风俗 |
[37:37] | Oops! Uuhhh… sorry. | 噢!抱歉… |
[37:38] | I gotta do some stuff in here. | 我们必须在这做点东西 |
[37:40] | Actually, I need your help. | 事实上,我需要你帮忙 |
[37:45] | You should probably get going. | 你最好应该走了 |
[37:48] | Don’t forget Schroedinger. | 别忘了薛丁格 |
[37:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | Now, I’ll need at least one unit of escorts in the rear transport… | 好,运送队伍后 我至少需要一组人员护送… |
[38:25] | Come. | 进来 |
[38:27] | General Hammond. Sir. | 哈蒙德将军,长官 |
[38:29] | The refugees… they’ve disappeared. | 那些难民…他们消失了… |
[38:31] | What do you mean, disappeared? | 你说消失是什么意思? |
[38:32] | I mean… like Poof! Sir. They went through the walls. | 我是说就不见了!长官 他们穿过了墙壁 |
[38:37] | I told you to keep guards inside the room | 我叫你们在房间里设置警卫 |
[38:38] | to prevent that from happening again. | 并防止这种事再发生 |
[38:40] | We were inside the room, Sir. I stood in their path myself. | 我们在房间里,长官 我还档在他们前面 |
[38:42] | And? | 然后呢? |
[38:44] | They went right… through me, Sir. | 他们直接穿过我…长官 |
[38:48] | Attention, all personnel. Off world activation. Unknown source. | 所有人员请注意 外层空间活动,来源不明 |
[38:59] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[39:01] | The mainframe’s having a nervous breakdown. | 主机发生了崩溃现象 |
[39:04] | Now the iris is failing. | 虹旋门也故障了 |
[39:06] | Why is the blast door down? Get it up. | 隔离门为什么关着?快打开 |
[39:11] | What are they doing. How did they get here? | 他们在干嘛?他们怎么到这的? |
[39:14] | Gate’s dialling. Chevron six engaged. | 大门在转动 象形文字六译码成功 |
[39:17] | Doctor Jackson, this is Colonel Maybourne. | 杰克森博士,我是梅伯恩上校 |
[39:20] | What you’re doing is a court martiallable offence. | 你将必须受到军法审判 |
[39:24] | He’s not in the military, Colonel, and … | 上校,他并不是现役军人 |
[39:26] | I think it’ll be kind of tough to find a civilian law to cover this. | 我想要找普通民法来定他罪 可能有点困难 |
[39:33] | I’ll have you removed from this program for ever if you do this. | 如果你这么做 我就把你永远调离这计划 |
[39:36] | Chevron seven is locked. | 象形文字七锁定 |
[39:44] | Wherever you send them, we’ll hunt them down. | 不管你送他们到哪,我们都能追到 |
[39:46] | We’re not sending them anywhere, Sir. | 长官,我们没送他们出去 |
[39:48] | The gate was activated off world. Someone is sending for them. | 大门是由外层空间启动的 是有人过来接他们 |
[39:52] | Who? | 谁? |
[40:13] | Hello. | 哈�� |
[40:16] | Hello, Lya. | 哈��,莱雅 |
[40:20] | All personnel in the gateroom. This is Colonel Maybourne. | 大门附近所有人员,我是梅伯恩上校 |
[40:22] | I have a Presidential order to take the aliens with me. | 我有总统的命令 要带走这些外星人 |
[40:25] | Do not let them pass. Use force if necessary. | 别让他们通过,有必要就开火 |
[40:32] | Your race has learned nothing. | 你的种族还学不乖吗? |
[40:38] | But you have. | 但你学到了 |
[40:42] | The Tollans are most welcome to join the Nox. Please come. | 诺克斯很欢迎陀蓝人的加入 请来吧 |
[40:54] | Narim was right about you. | 纳瑞姆没有看错你们 |
[40:58] | Perhaps in time we’ll meet again. | 也许我们以后会再见 |
[41:10] | Stop! | 站住! |
[41:14] | Take one more step and I’ll be forced to have them open fire. | 你们再向前一步 我就被迫要叫他们开火 |
[41:33] | Come. | 来吧 |
[41:41] | Fire! Fire! | 开火!开火! |
[41:54] | God, I love those people. | 老天,我真爱那些人 |
[42:29] | You did good, Daniel. | 丹尼尔,干的好 |
[42:32] | – What of Maybourne? – Oohh, he’s not a happy camper. | -梅伯恩怎么样了? -他当然不太高兴 |
[42:35] | There’ll be hell to pay when he gets back to Washington. | 等他回华盛顿就有的他好看的 |
[42:42] | What? | 怎么? |
[42:43] | Oh, just thinking what the little guy with funny hair once told us. | 只是那些头发可笑的小家伙 曾告诉我们 |
[42:49] | The very young do not always do as they’re told. | “年轻人向来都不会乖乖听话”吗? |
[42:53] | Yeah. | 对 |