时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Colonel speaking. | 各位先生女士,现在是上校广播 |
[00:28] | Welcome to…PX3-989… | 欢迎来到…PX3-989 |
[00:33] | where it’s a palmy… | 这里天气凉爽… |
[00:35] | room temperature. | 是室温凉爽 |
[00:37] | Fan out. | 散开吧 |
[00:52] | Whoa… | 哇呜… |
[00:57] | Well, the lights are on, but there’s nobody home. | 电灯还开着呢,但是没有人在家 |
[01:01] | The technology seems advanced by comparison, | 跟我们看过有人类居住的星球比较 |
[01:03] | to what we’ve seen on most of the human-inhabited planets. | 他们的科技似乎更先进 |
[01:05] | Maybe even more advanced then Earth. | 也许比地球还要先进 |
[01:07] | Much more. | 先进多了 |
[01:09] | Well, it feels, older, somehow. | 但是我觉得好像已经很旧了 |
[01:12] | I know how it feels. | 我知道这个感觉 |
[01:15] | This place has seen better days. | 这个地方以前应该更风光 |
[01:26] | At least it doesn’t appear to be of Goa’uld origin. | 至少这里看来没有勾阿邬 |
[01:28] | Teal’c, ever run into something like this? | 提亚克,你看过这样的东西吗? |
[01:30] | I have not. | 我没看过 |
[01:48] | A computer. | 有计算机 |
[01:57] | Well, that sounds ominous! Fall back. | 这声音听起来好诡异! 撤退 |
[03:13] | Stargate.SG1-s01e18.Tin.Man | |
[03:26] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[03:29] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[03:31] | – Carter. – Whoa… | – 卡特. – 哇哦. |
[03:35] | How did we get in to these outfits? | 我们怎么会穿上这衣服? |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:43] | Welcome to PX3-989! | 欢迎来到PX3-989! |
[03:46] | My transmitter’s gone. | 我的发报器不见了 |
[03:59] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[04:02] | Teal’c. | 提亚克 |
[04:03] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧? |
[04:05] | I am well. | 我很好 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我也很好 |
[04:10] | Better then fine actually, when you consider the fact that we were just… | 其实比好还要好 尤其想到我们刚才… |
[04:17] | Ah! Com-traya! | 啊! 康崔亚! |
[04:25] | Com-traya! | 康崔亚! |
[04:28] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[04:30] | I think that’s a…greeting? | 我想这是个…问候? |
[04:33] | Yes, it is. | 对,没错 |
[04:35] | Oh! Well, then…um…com-traya. | 啊! 那么…康崔亚 |
[04:41] | We are explorers from a place called Earth. | 我们是来自地球的探险家 |
[04:44] | I’m Daniel, Hello. | 我叫丹尼尔,哈�� |
[04:47] | Oh! This is your custom, yes? Hello? | 这是你们的风俗啊? 哈��? |
[04:51] | You are the leader? | 你是领袖吗? |
[04:53] | Oh, no, that would be… | 喔,不,我们的领袖是… |
[04:55] | Me! | 是我! |
[04:56] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. “Kumbaya”. | 杰克欧尼尔上校,”肯拜亚” |
[05:00] | Com-traya! | 康崔亚! |
[05:01] | Whatever, why did you attack us? | 随便啦,你为什么要攻击我们? |
[05:04] | Attack? | 攻击? |
[05:06] | Oh, attack, yes of course, it would seem that way from your perspective. | 啊,攻击,是的,当然了 从你们的观点看像是攻击 |
[05:10] | Yes, I did that! | 是的,是我干的! |
[05:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:14] | It could not be helped! Oh! Are you suffering, any pain? | 不这么做不行啊! 你们有任何痛苦吗? |
[05:19] | Any aftereffects? Or occasionally the heart must be restarted. | 还是有任何的后遗症? 有时候必须要重新开始 |
[05:21] | Oh, no, I think we feel fine. | 不,我觉得我们都没事 |
[05:26] | Ah! Com-traya! You are all such wonderful specimens! | 康崔亚! 你们是这么优秀的种族 |
[05:30] | You in particular, female! | 而你最特别了,女性? |
[05:33] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[05:35] | Easy, Captain. | 别紧张,上尉 |
[05:38] | Listen, we had some things, when we got here,… | 听着,我们到这里的时候 有一些东西… |
[05:41] | some weapons. | 一些武器 |
[05:43] | Oh those, mmm, yes. | 那些啊,是啊 |
[05:45] | Very dangerous. | 那是很危险的 |
[05:47] | Very, can we have them back? | 是啊,可以还给我们了吗? |
[05:50] | And our uniforms? | 还有我们的制服? |
[05:52] | Sorry, but they are gone. | 抱歉,但是那些没了 |
[05:54] | – This is better, yes? – No. | – 这样比较好,对吧? – 不 |
[05:58] | Uh, I am Harlan. | 我是…贺伦 |
[06:01] | I am the last survivor of, Altar. | 我是阿尔泰最后一个生还者 |
[06:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[06:07] | The last survive… | 最后一个生… |
[06:10] | – You are the only one on this planet? – Yes. | – 你是这个星球唯一的人? – 是啊 |
[06:13] | And your weapons are, this way! | 而你们的武器在…请这边走! |
[06:35] | We are in section 3. | 我们在第三区 |
[06:37] | There has been trouble here lately. | 这里最近有一点麻烦 |
[06:39] | – What kind of trouble? – Mechanical breakdowns. | – 什么麻烦? – 机械上的故障 |
[06:42] | Very difficult to maintain this complex alone. | 要单独维持这个综合体非常困难 |
[06:45] | Listen Harlan, is there an outside to this place? | 等一下,贺伦 这个地方能够通到外面去吗? |
[06:48] | Outside is above. We are under. | 外面是在上面,我们在下面 |
[06:51] | – Under the surface? – Oh, yes. | – 在…地表之下? – 是啊 |
[06:53] | On the surface, we could not survive. Radiation. | 我们在地面上无法生存,有辐射能 |
[06:57] | Very, very bad. | 非常非常糟 |
[06:59] | This way to section 4! | 这里是通往第四区! |
[07:01] | Ah, what happened to your civilization? | 你们的文明发生了什么事了? |
[07:03] | I’m sure you started on the surface and then moved under. | 你们一定是从地面开始 然后…才下来的 |
[07:07] | Oh yes, long ago. | 对,很久了 |
[07:09] | Were curious to learn about other worlds… | 我们很想知道其它的世界… |
[07:11] | and we’d love to hear what happened, on the surface. | 我们想听听地面上发生了什么事 |
[07:13] | – All in time. – We’ve got all the time in the world. | – 等时机成熟 – 我们有的是时间 |
[07:17] | Yes, you do. You understand? Com-traya! | 是啊,没错,你了解了? 康崔亚! |
[07:21] | Now, now what is that, Com-traya, is that like Aloha? | 康崔亚是什么意思啊 就像”阿��哈”一样吗? |
[07:24] | Harlan, how long have you been on your own? | 贺伦,你独自生活已经多久了? |
[07:27] | Ah, now, let’s see. | 我看看啊 |
[07:30] | Wallace was the last one to go. | 华力斯是最后一个走的 |
[07:33] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[07:34] | But you all remind me a little of Wallace! | 但是你们会让我想起华力斯哎! |
[07:37] | Except for you of course, you are, female. | 当然,你除外啦,你是女性 |
[07:41] | And you are, whatever you are. | 而你是…不管你是什么 |
[07:47] | Hubald, he was the creator of all this. | 呼巴德,他是这些东西的制造者 |
[07:51] | But he died very early, too early. | 但他死的非常早,太早了 |
[07:53] | Took many secrets with him, so long ago. | 带走了太多的秘密,很久以前 |
[07:56] | How long, exactly? | 多久? 精确点 |
[07:58] | Uh, exactly? | 嗯,精确来说 |
[08:00] | Ninety-nine million, two hundred seven thousand of your hours. | 你们的时间是 九千九百二十万七千个小时 |
[08:05] | That’s 11,000 years. | 那是一万一千年 |
[08:07] | How did you know that? | 你怎么算出来的? |
[08:11] | That’s right? | 我说对了? |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:16] | – Wait, how did YOU know that? | 你又怎么知道的? |
[08:18] | See, everything is better, even your minds. You are all much, much better. | 看吧,一切都更好了,即使是心智 你们全都变得更好了 |
[08:22] | – Better then what? – Do you not feel it? | – 好什么? – 你没感觉到吗? |
[08:24] | Are you not stronger? Smarter? | 你不觉得更强壮? 更聪明? |
[08:27] | I think he’s right, I feel great! | 杰克,我想他说的对 我觉的非常棒! |
[08:30] | Of course you do,… | 这是当然的… |
[08:32] | because I have given you a great gift. I have made you all…better! | 因为我给你们很棒的礼物 我让你们变的…更好了! |
[08:36] | – Better how? – Oh, I have not hurt you. | – 怎么样更好? – 我没有伤害你们 |
[08:39] | I have only made you…better! | 我只是让你们…更好! |
[08:41] | Alright, alright, listen, listen closely. | 好了,听着,你给我听好 |
[08:44] | I’m going to ask you one more time very simply. | 现在我很简单的再问你一次 |
[08:49] | Better…HOW? | 怎么样…更好? |
[08:59] | We’re gone, were out of here! | 走了,我们离开这里! |
[09:13] | Carter, dial us home. | 卡特,拨号回家 |
[09:19] | Wait! You… | 等等! |
[09:23] | You cannot leave! I cannot leave either. It is unsafe! | 你们不能走! 我也不能离开,那样不安全啊! |
[09:26] | What is unsafe, tell us! | 什么不安全,你说啊! |
[09:29] | All in time, there is so much you must know first. | 等时机成熟 你们得先知道好多事情嘛 |
[09:40] | You…you will be back! You will! | 你…你们会回来! 你们会回来! |
[09:43] | You cannot leave me here all alone! | 你们不能丢下我… 一个人…在这里! |
[09:51] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[09:57] | Colonel, how do you feel? | 上校,你觉得怎么样? |
[09:58] | Never felt better in my life. | 这辈子没有这么好过 |
[10:02] | It’s got me a little worried actually. | 可是总觉得怪怪的 |
[10:04] | Yeah, well this has got me a little worried. | 是啊,这也让我有点担心 |
[10:08] | Listen. | 你听 |
[10:17] | I don’t hear anything. | 什么声音都没有 |
[10:22] | What this is better? I’m dead?!? | 这样叫比较好? 我死了?!? |
[10:25] | Look Colonel, to make sense of this, | 上校,为了要搞清楚 |
[10:27] | I’m going to have to do a blood sample. | 我必须要抽血取样才行 |
[10:49] | Oh, God! | 我的天啊! |
[10:50] | What the hell is that? Get that out of me! | 这什么? 打开! |
[10:54] | Look, uh, I’m going to need x-rays on all of them. STAT! | 听着,立刻对他们全部都做X光扫描 |
[10:56] | – What did he do to us? – I don’t know. | – 你把我们怎么了? – 我不知道 |
[10:58] | Let’s everybody stay calm. | 但是大家先保持冷静 |
[11:01] | I no longer posses a Goa’uld. | 我身上已经没有勾阿邬了 |
[11:09] | – Colonel, what the hell are you doing?!? – Colonel! | – 上校,你在干嘛? – 上校! |
[11:27] | – God! – Dear God. | – 我的天啊! – 老天爷 |
[11:30] | What is it? | 怎么搞的? |
[11:32] | Alert! Security to the infirmary! | 注意! 保全警卫到医务室! |
[11:34] | Whoa! Security! Dr. Fraiser, it is us. | 保全警卫! 费瑞兹医生,是我们哎 |
[11:37] | Just, don’t come any closer. | 请你…不要再靠近我了 |
[11:48] | Stand down airmen, just a little misunderstanding. | 阿兵哥,放下武器 这里只是有点误会 |
[11:51] | – That’s an order. – Delay that order. | – 这是命令 – 那命令无效 |
[11:56] | General that is not Colonel O’Neill. | 将军,那位不是欧尼尔上校 |
[11:59] | Oh, for crying out loud, General, it’s me! | 哦,搞什么名堂,将军是我! |
[12:02] | Would you call that human blood? | 你能称那是人血吗? |
[12:06] | I have reason to believe there all imposters. | 我有理由相信他们都是冒牌货 |
[12:08] | He, or whatever he is, has no detectable heartbeat. | 不管他是什么 并没有可侦测到的心跳 |
[12:12] | Take them to the holding room, put a guard outside. | 带他们到禁闭室,在外面设警卫 |
[12:15] | General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军 |
[12:18] | I don’t know what that son of a bitch on 989 did, | 我不知道PX3-989上的浑球 对我们做了什么, |
[12:20] | but I swear to God… | 但是我发誓… |
[12:21] | Follow the instructions… | 只要听从这些人的指示… |
[12:22] | Your wife died of Cancer 4 years ago! | 你的夫人在四年前死于癌症! |
[12:23] | And you will not be hurt! | 你们就不会受到伤害! |
[12:25] | Your granddaughters names are Tesea and Kayla! | 你的孙女叫做塔莎跟凯拉! |
[12:27] | Any resistance made by any of you will be met with deadly force! | 如果你们当中有任何抗拒行为 就会遭到击毙! |
[12:30] | Is that understood? | 我的话听明白了没有? |
[12:36] | Understood. | 明白了. |
[12:39] | Perfectly. | 听的很清楚 |
[12:59] | Looks and sounds like are people. | 他们怎么看都像我们的人 |
[13:01] | They certainly believe they’re SG-1. | 他们坚信他们是SG-1 |
[13:03] | It may be another Goa’uld trick. | 这可能是新的勾阿邬把戏 |
[13:07] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[13:09] | He was right about the names of my grand children. | 我孙女的名字他都说对了 |
[13:12] | How else would he have known, if he isn’t Jack O’Neill? | 如果他不是杰克欧尼尔 又怎么知道呢? |
[13:14] | Sir, given our history with the Goa’uld,… | 长官,想到我们跟勾阿邬的历史… |
[13:16] | I believe keeping them here would be extremely dangerous. | 我相信把他们留在这里 会非常的危险 |
[13:21] | I’ll take that under advisement, Doctor. | 我会好好考虑的,医生 |
[13:28] | It’s incredible, it looks like mine, it feels like mine. | 真不可思议 看来像是我,感觉像是我 |
[13:31] | It’s mine, I mean I don’t feel any different. | 真的是我,我不觉的有任何不同 |
[13:33] | If anything, I feel better! | 只有觉得更好了! |
[13:36] | – That’s what Harlan said. – Well, why didn’t he just tell us? | – 贺伦就是这么说的 – 他为什么不明说呢? |
[13:39] | Probably afraid we’d damage him. | 大概怕我们杀了他吧 |
[13:41] | Perceptive little runt. | 算他还有点自知之明 |
[13:44] | You know, Colonel, you can’t blame General Hammond for confining us. | 上校 你不能怪哈蒙德将军把我们关起来 |
[13:49] | – Hey, I know who I am! – So do I! | – 嘿,我知道我是谁! – 我也是啊! |
[13:52] | In every respect I feel like Sam Carter… | 在每一方面,我觉得像珊-卡特… |
[13:55] | But the evidence… | 但是…你看看证据… |
[13:58] | Harlan must have transferred our consciousness into these bodies. | 贺伦八成是把我们的知觉 转移到这些躯体里了 |
[14:01] | Bodies? | 躯体里? |
[14:02] | Did you see the inside of this arm? | 你也看到这手臂里面了 |
[14:05] | We’re machines, Carter. | 我们是机器,卡特 |
[14:09] | Teal’c, are you okay? | 提亚克,你还好吧? |
[14:11] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[14:15] | Well,… | 哇呜… |
[14:17] | for starters you’ve lost your… | 你失去了你的… |
[14:21] | infant Goa’uld. | 勾阿邬宝宝 |
[14:22] | I still feel it’s presence. | 我仍然感觉它的存在 |
[14:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:26] | That must be like continuing to feel a limb after it’s been…lost. | 就好像你失去了四肢之后 还可以感觉他的…存在 |
[14:31] | Oh, for crying out loud, Daniel! | 我真是服了你,丹尼尔! |
[14:35] | I’m glad you’re so fascinated by all this, | 我很高兴你对这一切都觉得有趣 |
[14:38] | but it’s time for a little reality check, okay? | 但是现在我们得面对现实,好吗? |
[14:41] | We are being held prisoner by our own people. | 我们被自己人给当成囚犯关起来了 |
[14:45] | – Well, they can’t hold us in here forever. I mean… – Why not? | – 他们不能永远把我们关在这儿 – 为什么不行? |
[14:48] | What do you think is going to happen? | 不然你以为会怎么样啊? |
[14:51] | You really think military intelligence | 你真的以为军方会让我们 |
[14:53] | is going to let us continue as SG-1 like this? | 像这个样子继续出SG-1的任务吗? |
[14:55] | – We still have our rights Jack. – What rights are you talking about? | – 我们还是有权利的,杰克 – 你在说什么样的权利? |
[14:58] | Colonel, no matter what he’s done to us, were still… | 上校,不管他对我们做了什么 我们还是… |
[15:01] | Human? Is that what you were going to say? | 人吗? 你准备这么说吗? |
[15:08] | Harlan said we’d be back. | 贺伦说过我们会回去 |
[15:12] | Now, we know why. | 现在我懂了 |
[15:29] | Colonel O’Neill… | 欧尼尔上校… |
[15:30] | Or whoever you are. | 或者你们中任何一个 |
[15:32] | I have decided to send SG-5 back to PX3-989. | 我已经决定派SG-5去PX3-989 |
[15:35] | – See if they can shed some light on this. – That’s a mistake. | – 如果他们能够避开光线 – 那一定是个误会 |
[15:37] | – Why? – Because old Harlan will do to them what he did to us. | 为什么? 因为那个贺伦 也会对他们如法泡制的 |
[15:40] | Harlan? | 贺伦? |
[15:42] | The indigenous person we encountered on the other side. | 就是我们在那边 所遇到的那个原住民,长官 |
[15:45] | We do believe he transferred out consciousness… | 将军,我们确信是他把我们的知觉 |
[15:49] | into these artificial bodies. | 转移到这些人工的躯体上 |
[15:50] | – Why would anyone do that? – Well, he thought he was doing us a favor. | – 他为什么要这么做呢? – 他认为他是在帮我们的忙 |
[15:54] | He thinks this is…better. | 他认为这样会…更好 |
[15:58] | And I never even really thought of it at the time, | 在那时候我们没想到这一点 |
[16:01] | but he must be artificial too. | 但他一定也是人工的 |
[16:02] | That must explain how he got to be 11,000 years old. | 这样就能解释 他为什么能活一万一千年了 |
[16:05] | – What? – General, I think it’s imperative that we go back. | – 什么? – 将军,我认为我们最好… |
[16:13] | Get Dr. Fraiser! | 快请费瑞兹医生! |
[16:15] | Yes, sir! | 是,长官! |
[16:23] | General, we’ve got to go back. | 将军,我们必须回去 |
[16:31] | Will send another team through within the hour! | 一个小时后 我们再派另外一个小组去! |
[16:33] | Negative. Don’t risk anymore. | 不要,不要再冒险了 |
[16:36] | Get this gate open! – Stand by. | – 把这大门打开! – 待命中 |
[16:55] | My strength returns. | 我的力量恢复了 |
[16:57] | We ran out of energy. | 我们能源用尽了 |
[17:00] | What? | 什么? |
[17:01] | Well, if these bodies are machines, they need a power source. | 如果这些躯体是机器的话 我们就会需要能源 |
[17:05] | It’s here. | 就在这儿 |
[17:12] | Com-traya! Here is where you belong now. | 康崔亚! 这里才是你们现在的归属 |
[17:16] | Here is the only place you can be. | 这里就是你们唯一能待的地方了 |
[17:23] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个浑球,去死吧! |
[17:27] | You nearly waited too long. I was worried. Feel better? | 你们去了太久,我好担心 好一点没有? |
[17:30] | Better. What the hell did you do to us? | 好一点? 你到底对我们怎么了? |
[17:34] | – You are angry. – Yes. | – 你在生气? – 没错 |
[17:36] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t break you in half. | 告诉我一个 不把你劈成两半的好理由 |
[17:39] | Colonel, he’s the only one | 上校,他是唯一能把我们的知觉 |
[17:40] | who can put our consciousness back into our real bodies. | 放回我们真正躯体的人 |
[17:43] | Oh…no, no, no, I cannot do that. | 不…我不能那么做 |
[17:44] | In time you will see,… | 到时候你们就会知道了… |
[17:46] | I have transferred your consciousness into the synthetic. | 我是把你们的知觉 转移到合成人身上 |
[17:49] | Well, transfer us back! Now! | 那就把我们转移回去啊,快! |
[17:51] | Oh, I cannot, it is permanent. | 不,我不能,这是永久的 |
[17:53] | I do not want to hear that! | 我不想听到这些废话! |
[17:55] | You are damaging me. | 你快把我弄坏了 |
[18:07] | I am sorry, but there is no way to do what you ask. | 对不起 但是我没有办法做到你的要求 |
[18:10] | Your bodies are all gone. | 你们的身体不在了 |
[18:12] | It is all part of the process. This is what you are now. | 那是过程中的一部份 你们就是现在这样了 |
[18:20] | You will see. It is better. | 等着瞧吧,这样子…更好 |
[18:38] | This way. Around the corner. | 往这儿走,绕过角落 |
[18:42] | Just a few more steps and home again! | 只要再多走几步,马上就又到家了! |
[18:46] | You should rest now. | 你们现在都应该休息的 |
[18:49] | Your internal systems are not yet fully recharged,… | 你们内部系统还没有完全充电完毕 |
[18:51] | and they were allowed to drain far to low. | 而且它们现在已经快枯竭了 |
[18:59] | Attention, Coolant leak in secondary coils, Section 2. | 请注意,第二区812段有漏洞 |
[19:04] | Immediate attention is required. | 需要立即处理 |
[19:06] | Section 2, you see now why I needed you. | 第二区 知道我为什么需要你们了吧? |
[19:09] | This place is more then one man can maintain! | 这地方光靠我一个人是不够的! |
[19:13] | Oh, so much to do. You will see. | 好多事要做,等着瞧吧 |
[19:16] | You will all feel much better soon. | 你们很快就全部会觉得好多了 |
[19:19] | Oh, this will not take long at all. | 这不会花掉你们太多时间的 |
[19:32] | Jack, he said we should rest. We don’t want to run out of energy again. | 杰克,他说我们要休息 你不想再度没有能源吧? |
[19:39] | He’s right about this place. | 这个地方他说的没错 |
[19:42] | Half of this complex isn’t working. The rest is marginal I mean. | 这个综合体有一半不能运作 其它的也快毁了 |
[19:45] | Look around. He’s been a jerry-rigging thing’s for centuries. | 你看看四周 他几世纪来一直东修西补的 |
[19:50] | He was desperate. | 他快要绝望了 |
[19:52] | I say let this place fall down. | 要是我就把这里毁了 |
[19:55] | To condemn Harlan, would be to condemn ourselves. | 毁掉贺伦也会毁了我们自己 |
[19:59] | Your point being? | 你到底想要说什么? |
[20:02] | What is done is done. | 事实已经造成了 |
[20:04] | Oh, please! | 啊,拜托! |
[20:06] | Has it occurred to anyone that all we are now is robots? | 你们有没有想到 我们现在全部都是机器人? |
[20:20] | – Where are you going? – I’m going to find Harlan. | – 你要去哪里? – 我要找贺伦 |
[20:22] | – Jack! Don’t worry. | – 杰克! – 别担心 |
[20:24] | It’s just to talk. Robot to robot. | 我只要谈谈,机器人对机器人 |
[20:35] | What? | 怎么? |
[20:36] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:41] | Umm, this notion of living a 11,000 years entered my mind for a moment… | 只是我刚刚才想到 我会活上一万一千年… |
[20:46] | and I couldn’t… | 可是我却没有办法… |
[20:49] | it’s a lot to take in. | 我得要习惯一下 |
[20:52] | Apparently, we’ve got time to adjust. | 显然我们有很多时间能适应 |
[20:56] | We really do have all the same sensations and perceptions | 事实上我们的确拥有和我们在人类型态时, |
[21:00] | that we did in our human form. | 一模一样的感觉和观念 |
[21:02] | Well, if you think about it, the human body is just a machine. | 仔细想一想 人类其实也只是个机器 |
[21:05] | It’s a vessel for our consciousness, I mean. | 是我知觉的容器 |
[21:07] | It’s just an organic one. | 只是那是有机体的 |
[21:09] | It performs work requires fuel… | 我是说它会运作,需要燃料… |
[21:12] | – It’s not the same, Daniel. – No, it isn’t. | – 那不一样,丹尼尔 – 对,是不一样 |
[21:14] | But…maybe in away Harlan was right. | 但在某方面,贺伦也许是对的 |
[21:16] | Maybe in away this is…better. | 也许这样…更好 |
[21:20] | I mean we are still us, we are still…unique. | 我是说我们还是我们 我们还是独特的 |
[21:24] | Every thought, every feeling… | 每一种想法,每一种感觉… |
[21:26] | Have you felt hungry, or thirsty since this happened? | 这件事情发生之后 你有没有口渴过或是饥饿过? |
[21:29] | No! | 没有! |
[21:33] | Teal’c? You still okay? | 提亚克? 你还好吗? |
[21:51] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里? |
[21:52] | Probably wants to be alone. I don’t blame him. | 也许他想要一个人静一静 我不怪他 |
[21:56] | That way. | 那边 |
[22:28] | I do not understand this obsession of yours. | 我真的是不太了解 你的这种偏执狂哎 |
[22:31] | It’s not an obsession! | 这并不是一种偏执! |
[22:33] | I just want to know what you did with out bodies. | 我只是要知道,你把躯体给怎么了 |
[22:36] | You have no further use for them. | 你们已经用不着他们了嘛 |
[22:38] | Oh good, you are exploring. | 你们两个都在探索 |
[22:41] | Yes, good, well there is much to see, much to learn from the station. | 那很好,有很多事情值得看 还有很多事需要学习 |
[22:45] | And you are feeling better. Yes? | 而你们觉得好多了,对吧? |
[22:48] | – No. Colonel, have you seen Teal’c? – I left him with you. | – 不,上校,你看到提亚克没有? – 他跟你们在一起啊 |
[22:53] | Perhaps, he is best left alone. | 也许最好让他独处一下 |
[22:57] | He is…different. Yes? | 他跟…你们不同,对吧? |
[23:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:02] | Look Harlan, I want to know why you did this, | 听着贺伦,我想知道你为什么这么做, |
[23:06] | why you did all of this. | 你所有做的这些是为了什么? |
[23:14] | Our race was facing destruction. | 我们的种族濒临了灭绝 |
[23:17] | The biosphere of this planet could no longer support us. | 这个星球的生物圈 再也无法维系我们了 |
[23:20] | This project was under taken | 这个计划被采取措施 |
[23:22] | to allow some of our people to continue to live, | 以允许我们的一些人能够继续生存下去 |
[23:25] | even if the planet could not. | 是即使这个星球遭到毁灭 |
[23:27] | Our former bodies, would, who, never survive this. | 但是我们先前的躯体 绝对无法撑过这一切 |
[23:30] | How many were there, originally? | 这里原来有多少人? |
[23:33] | – A thousand. – What happened to them? | – 大概一千吧 – 他们后来怎么了? |
[23:35] | Oh, there were problems with the transfer process. Some were lost. | 在转移的过程中有一些问题 就失去一些人了 |
[23:38] | Secara, Bareeth, Tira, very, very sad. | 赛凯拉,巴瑞斯,提拉 非常非常难过 |
[23:42] | We could not repair Hubald, creator of all this! | 我们没有办法修好呼巴德 这一切的创造者! |
[23:46] | His secrets were lost. | 他的秘密随之而去 |
[23:48] | But many survived…for awhile. | 但是很多人活了下来,活了一阵 |
[23:51] | Where are they? | 那他们人呢? |
[23:53] | Some left through the ring we discovered. The ring, which you went through. | 有些人从我们发现的圆环离开了 就是你们过来的那个圆环啊 |
[23:57] | They carried along small, more portable sources with them. | 他们拿了一些小型 可携带式的能源一起走了 |
[24:01] | I expected them to come home, I waited. | 我期待他们回家来,我一直等 |
[24:05] | This is home, after all. | 毕竟这里是家嘛 |
[24:08] | But they…didn’t. | 但是他们…没回来 |
[24:13] | And the rest did not except the gift,… | 而其它的没有办法接受到礼物啊 |
[24:16] | They… ended their existence. | 他们… 结束了他们的存在 |
[24:19] | How? | 怎么说? |
[24:21] | They walked above the surface, far from here,… | 他们走到离这里很远的表面上… |
[24:24] | outside of the range of the power source. | 到这个能源站的范围之外去 |
[24:26] | Wallace, he was the last one, he gave his life for the station. | 华力斯,他是最后一个 他为这个地方献上了生命 |
[24:30] | An accident. | 有个意外,然后… |
[24:34] | And I have been alone since Wallace. | 从他之后我就独自一个人了 |
[24:37] | But you are here now,… | 但是…你们现在来了… |
[24:40] | and everything is better now. | 而且一切事情都更好了 |
[24:45] | Will you hold this for me? | 你能替我…扶一下吗? |
[25:07] | Com-traya! Very helpful! | 康崔亚! 非常有帮助! |
[25:08] | We work together well. There see? We accomplish things. | 我们合作的很好,你看到没有? 我们合力完成工作 |
[25:13] | So we must remain near the power source… | 所以我们不能远离能源站 |
[25:16] | in case it breaks down again. | 以免它又再一次的故障了… |
[25:19] | Without the continuous stream of energy from the emitter,… | 如果放射器没有持续的能源流的话 |
[25:21] | these bodies could not function for more then a few hours. | 这些躯体 连几个小时都没有办法运作了 |
[25:25] | And that is why I knew you would come back. | 所以我才会知道…你们会回来的 |
[25:31] | Harlan, we want to go home. | 贺伦,别浪费时间了,我们要回家 |
[25:33] | No, no, you must stay, you are friends. | 不…你们得留下,你们是朋友 |
[25:35] | New friends. | 新的朋友 |
[25:39] | Friends? | 朋友? |
[25:40] | I don’t even like you. Chances are I will never like you. | 我甚至不喜欢你 而且可能永远不喜欢你 |
[25:45] | Colonel. If we are ever going to get home, we need him. | 上校,如果我们想要回家的话 我们需要他 |
[25:49] | You still do not appreciate the gift? | 你们…还是不喜欢…这礼物? |
[25:54] | Immortality. | 永生不朽哎 |
[25:56] | 11,000 going on infinity. I always say. | 我总是说一万一千年像无穷无尽 |
[26:02] | Attention! Coolant leak in primary energy section. | 请注意! 第二区主机部分有渗漏 |
[26:05] | Very bad, very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[26:09] | – What is it? – The power source, for us! | – 怎么回事? – 这个能源,给我们的! |
[26:12] | I spent too much time away from the station to create you. | 我为了创造你们 而离开修复工作太久了 |
[26:16] | Hurry, there’s not much time, we must repair it or else we will all…die. | 快,没多少时间了,我们必须修好 否则我们全部都会…死掉 |
[26:30] | I thing the thermo compensator has malfunctioned again. | 我想是热能静电器又再度故障了 |
[26:35] | Ah-ha, tube 18 is lost. | 啊哈,18号管塞住了 |
[26:37] | It draw heat in from the planetary core, must be vented. | 它会从星球核心吸进热度 必须要排气 |
[26:41] | The surface wind drives irradiated acid rain into the ventilation system. | 地面的风会把放射性酸雨 吹到通风系统 |
[26:45] | It rusted the valves closed. | 然后害调节阀生锈关闭了 |
[26:48] | – So, what’s keeping us going? – Reserve power. | – 我们是靠什么运作? – 预备能源 |
[26:50] | Like when you went back to your world… Not much time! | 就像你们回到你们世界的时候… 没多少时间了! |
[26:54] | Has this ever happened before? | 以前发生过这种事吗? |
[26:55] | Not since Wallace was still alive. | 华力斯活着的时候都没有 |
[26:58] | That is the reason I created you. | 所以我才会创造你们 |
[27:00] | We must work together. | 我们必须一起合作 |
[27:02] | Please help! | 帮帮忙嘛! |
[27:11] | Alright, I’ll help. | 好吧,我会帮 |
[27:16] | Where’s Teal’c, we could use him. | 提亚克呢? 我们需要他 |
[27:18] | It does not matter, he is…different. | 那并不重要,他…不一样 |
[27:22] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好,我们该怎么办? |
[27:24] | I had to shut down most of the vents. | 我必须关闭大多的排气口 |
[27:26] | We have to open more and reroute the ventilation. | 我们必须打开更多的通风设备 |
[27:31] | There and there. | 这里…和这里吧 |
[27:33] | I will stay here to operate the computer. | 我会留在这里操作计算机 |
[27:36] | How do we find these vents, how do we open them? | 我们怎么找到这些排气口 怎么打开呢? |
[27:38] | The automatic controls no longer work and the vent are rusted close. | 自动控制系统快要不行了 而排气口也生锈关闭了 |
[27:42] | You will have to open up the vent shafts,… | 你们…必须打开排气通风管道 |
[27:44] | and so it manually. | 并且用手打开 |
[27:47] | Search your minds. It is all there. | 搜寻你们的头脑就会知道了嘛 |
[27:49] | I made sure of it. | 我敢打包票的 |
[27:52] | You have all the answers you need, now go! | 你们拥有所需要的答案,快去吧! |
[27:54] | Go! Go! | 快! 快去啊! |
[28:08] | Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. | 天啊 |
[28:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:23] | Warning. | 警告 |
[28:24] | Pressure rising to critical levels. | 压力已增加到危险程度 |
[28:26] | Pressure levels at four Hubald. | 压力已达到四百呼巴德单位 |
[28:48] | Pressure rising to six Hubald units. | 压力已达到六百呼巴德单位 |
[28:53] | Warning! | 警告! |
[28:55] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[29:09] | – Did you see that? – Daniel. | – 你看到没有? – 丹尼尔 |
[29:21] | Harlan is right, it’s rusted shut, I can feel it. | 贺伦说的对,是锈的关闭了 我感觉的到 |
[29:43] | There, I’ve got it. | 好,弄好了 |
[29:47] | Warning! Pressure rising to 8 Hubald units! | 警告! 压力已达到八百呼巴德单位 |
[29:58] | Pressure rising to 10 Hubald units! | 压力已达到一千呼巴德单位 |
[30:02] | Override venting steam now. | 超过,排气速度… |
[30:05] | Not yet, Harlan. Not yet! | 等一下,贺伦,等一下! |
[30:13] | Teal’c! Thank God! Where have you been? | 提亚克,谢天谢地! 你跑哪儿去了? |
[30:21] | Teal’c, what are you doing? | 提亚克,你干什么? |
[30:28] | 12 Hubald units! | 一千二百呼巴德单位! |
[30:32] | Teal’c, what are you doing? | 你在干什么? 住手 |
[30:37] | Catastrophic coolant failure is imminent. | 冷却润滑剂即将不足 |
[30:47] | Come on. Teal’c, come on! | 来啊,提亚克,来啊! |
[30:50] | Teal’c!… Teal’c! | 提亚克!… 提亚克! |
[31:02] | You have succeeded in venting sufficient pressure. Com-traya… | 你已经成功排除充份的压力 康崔亚… |
[31:07] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[31:26] | Teal’c don’t! | 提亚克,住手! |
[31:36] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[31:38] | – I’m alright. – I’m sorry, but your not. | – 我没事 – 看起来并不好 |
[31:42] | It is only damage, I can repair it. | 那只是小破损,我可以修好的 |
[31:45] | All will be well, you will see. And your friend too. | 一切都会没事,等着瞧 你的朋友也一样啊 |
[31:48] | What Teal’c? | 提亚克吗? |
[31:50] | – You killed him! – He was malfunctioning. | – 你杀了他! – 他功能发生故障啊 |
[31:53] | How will all be well with him if he is dead? | 如果他已经死了,又怎么会变好呢? |
[31:56] | You will see. | 你们等着瞧吧 |
[31:58] | Now the station is repaired, go back to your quarters and wait. | 现在能源站已经修好了 回你们的房间等着吧 |
[32:02] | You will see. | 你们会知道的 |
[32:05] | Keep an eye on him! | 跟去盯着他! |
[32:18] | Harlan, open up! | – 贺伦,开门! – 贺伦 |
[32:30] | No, no, no! Go away! | 不不不…快走开! |
[32:32] | Harlan, What the hell are you doing? | 贺伦,你到底在干什么啊? |
[32:35] | – All will be well, please I… – He’s making a new synthetic Teal’c. | – 一切都会变好的,拜托… – 他在制造提亚克的新合成体 |
[32:38] | Please go back to your quarters, and I will bring him to you when… | 回你们房间去吧 我会带他过去的…我… |
[32:42] | – How is this possible? – Ah, yes. | – 这怎么可能呢? – 啊,是啊 |
[32:45] | there were two minds before, the creature he carried within. Two beings. | 先前有两个心智 他体内所带的生物,两个生物 |
[32:48] | The two minds could not coexist, and your friend malfunctioned. | 这两个心智没有办法并存 你的朋友就发生故障了 |
[32:52] | I did not know he was different. I will not make that mistake this time. | 我本来不知道他不同 我这次不会再犯相同的错误了 |
[32:55] | Answer my question this time. | 回答我的问题 |
[32:57] | How can you make a new synthetic Teal’c, with out the original? | 你没有原体 要怎么制造提亚克的新合成体呢? |
[33:00] | Captain Carter… | 卡特上尉… |
[33:01] | stand aside. | 请你让开 |
[33:04] | Harlan, turn off that machine. | 贺伦,把机器关掉 |
[33:06] | The process is incomplete, I can… | 这个过程还没完成哎,我… |
[33:08] | Turn it off! | 把它关掉! |
[33:11] | Now answer the Captains question. | 现在回答上尉的问题 |
[33:13] | Please, if you destroy me,… | 拜托,如果你毁了我… |
[33:16] | you will destroy the last survivor of an entire people, and yourselves too. | 你们就会毁了一整族的最后生还者 还有你们自己 |
[33:20] | I’m going to ask this question once. | 我警告你,我问你最后一次 |
[33:23] | Do our bodies, our real bodies… | 我们四个人的躯体 我们真正的躯体… |
[33:26] | exist somewhere? | 现在还存在吗? |
[33:30] | Yes. | 存在 |
[33:35] | Then I want you to put us back…now. | 那我希望你把我们给放回去… 越快越好 |
[33:39] | I could not do that, even if I wanted to. | 就算我想那么做,我也没办法 |
[33:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:43] | If you can transfer our consciousness into these bodies… | 如果你能把我们的知觉 转移到这些躯体… |
[33:46] | surely you can reverse the process. | 你当然也能逆转这个过程啊 |
[33:48] | No, it is impossible. | 不,那是不可能的 |
[33:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:54] | I will show you. | 我带你们去看嘛 |
[34:16] | My God. | 天啊 |
[34:43] | I ment no harm. | 我没有恶意 |
[34:47] | I will return them through the ring | 我本来打算在你们接受你们的转移之后, |
[34:49] | as soon as I am certain you had accepted your transference. | 就要让他们从圆环回去 |
[34:52] | Except it’s not really a transference, is it? | 只是那并不是转移对不对? |
[34:54] | From one to the other… | 从一个到另一个… |
[34:57] | – We’re copies. – Yes. | – 我们是复制的 – 是啊 |
[35:00] | As good as the original. Better even. | 跟原来的一样好,甚至更好 |
[35:07] | If you had not been so insistent you would have never seen each other. | 如果你们没有这么坚持 你们就不会见到彼此了 |
[35:11] | Once I knew the transference was successful. I had intended to… | 我一知道这个转移成功了之后 我就打算… |
[35:15] | send your organic selves, back to your world,… | 要送你们的有机躯体 回到你们的世界… |
[35:19] | their world. | 他们的世界 |
[35:21] | They would never have known of your existence. | 他们绝不会知道你们存在的 |
[35:24] | And in time would hope that you would have excepted yours. | 而我希望以后你们会… 接受你们自己 |
[35:30] | We… can never… | 我们…真的永远… |
[35:33] | go back. | 不能回去 |
[35:36] | No, you belong here. | 对啊,你们属于这里 |
[35:38] | You are welcome here. | 但是我很欢迎你们 |
[35:47] | Teal’c. | 提亚克 |
[35:49] | Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[35:50] | Colonel, he’s alright. | 上校,他没事 |
[35:56] | That’s great, Captain. | 非常好,上尉 |
[36:26] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[36:29] | Aah… sort of. | 呃…算是吧 |
[36:38] | Here, let me get that. | 来,我来撕开 |
[36:49] | – Harlan, where have you been? – Extremely busy. | – 贺伦,你到哪儿去了? – 非常忙碌哎 |
[36:52] | I can see that, doing what? | 我看得出来,忙些什么? |
[36:53] | Oh, ah, creating your synthetic others. Saving the planet. | 创造你们的合成体,拯救星球 |
[36:57] | Busy, busy. | 很忙很忙 |
[37:05] | Synthetic? | 合成体? |
[37:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:07] | I am sorry for restraining you for so long. | 我很抱歉,把你们关在这里这么久 |
[37:10] | I am afraid my plan has failed rather miserably. | 恐怕我的计划失败的相当悲惨 |
[37:14] | But as I promised, you are free to go. | 但是我保证过,你们可以走了 |
[37:20] | This is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[37:23] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[37:24] | At first we did not even know we had been changed. | 一开始我们甚至不知道我们被改过 |
[37:27] | Recreating the neural structure on… | 在分子程度上来改造神经结构… |
[37:30] | I know! It defies the uncertainty principle. | 我知道! 我知道 这的确违反了不确定原则 |
[37:33] | We are identical,… | 但是我们是一模一样的… |
[37:36] | – right down to the mole on our… – Shut up. | – 从里到外所有的一切… – 闭嘴 |
[37:42] | – Was not a copy made of me? – Oh, yes. | – 难道没有复制的我吗? – 有啊 |
[37:46] | But… | 但是… |
[37:48] | I had to disintegrate you. | 我必须要把你分解掉 |
[37:56] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[38:01] | You get it, you just don’t like it. | 其实你只是不喜欢 |
[38:03] | Ah, well… | 呃… |
[38:05] | I think in time our separate experiences will make us different. | 我想以后我们的情况 可能会更加的不同 |
[38:32] | Listen, I’m not too happy about this either you know. | 听着 你知道我对这件事也不是很高兴 |
[38:37] | You think you know how I feel? | 你以为你懂我的感受? |
[38:40] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:43] | Were basically the same guy aren’t we? | 基本上我们是同一个人,对吧? |
[38:47] | Ah, have a look. | 你自己看看 |
[38:51] | – Oh, sorry. – Yeah. | – 啊,抱歉 – 是啊 |
[38:55] | So, um, what the hell happened here? | 那…这里是怎么回事呢? |
[39:03] | Somebody stole my life. | 有人偷走我的人生 |
[39:05] | – That’s what happened. – You talking about my life? | – 就是这么回事 – 你是指我的人生? |
[39:08] | Hey, I’ve got every right to it that you do. | 嘿,我跟你一样有所有的权利 |
[39:16] | I was kind of hoping I could figure out away to undo all this,… | 我本来是希望能想个办法 解决这一切… |
[39:18] | get myself back into my body, where I belong. | 让我回到自己的身躯,我的归属 |
[39:21] | Well it’s occupied, thank you. | 这个…已经有人了,谢谢 |
[39:24] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[39:28] | What does that make me? | 那我算什么呢? |
[39:38] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[39:39] | Well, there all debating the meaning of life out there. | 他们现在都在辩论人生的意义 |
[39:42] | Both Daniels think this is all festinating. | 两个丹尼尔都觉得这件事很有趣 |
[39:45] | The Carters are arguing already. | 两个卡特已经在争吵了 |
[39:48] | Teal’c feels left out. | 提亚克觉的有点孤单 |
[39:53] | You and I have go a few things to talk about. | 你跟我则有些事情要讨论 |
[39:56] | I’m not going to give you a hard time about who gets to go back, | 关于到底要让谁回去的问题 |
[39:58] | if that’s what you mean. | 我绝不会为难你的 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[40:01] | It has nothing to do with generosity, believe me. | 相信我,这跟宽宏大量毫无关系 |
[40:07] | I can’t go back. | 我是不能回去 |
[40:10] | If I could it might be a different story. | 如果可以 这个结果可能就不一样了 |
[40:12] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[40:15] | there is, a little issue of security. | 但是呢… 关于安全的…一些问题上 |
[40:20] | You know everything I know about Earth… | 你知道我对地球了解的一切… |
[40:23] | codes, defenses. | 密码,防御系统 |
[40:25] | We’ll bury the gate. | 我们会毁了大门 |
[40:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:28] | And don’t even think about sending a bomb to make sure. | 还有 你别想送炸弹过来确定这件事 |
[40:31] | – I wasn’t. – Yes, you were. I know you. | – 我不会的 – 你会的,我了解你 |
[40:37] | Alright, alright. | 好,好 |
[40:39] | You have my word, Colonel. | 我向你保证,上校 |
[40:43] | Call me Jack. | 叫我杰克 |
[40:46] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[40:49] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 看在老天的份上… |
[40:52] | I’ll handle this. | 我来应付他 |
[41:06] | Ah, there you are. I was worried about you. | 你在这里啊,我好为你担心 |
[41:09] | Where is the other one? | 另外一个在哪里呀? |
[41:11] | He is… | 他… |
[41:15] | getting ready to go home. | 准备要回家去了 |
[41:17] | Yea, all for the best. I hope in time you will forgive me. | 是啊,这是最好的 我希望以后你会原谅我 |
[41:23] | You were just trying to survive. | 你只是试着要生存 |
[41:25] | Yes, and we will! | 是啊,而我们会的! |
[41:27] | All will be well, you will see! | 我们都会很好,等着瞧吧! |
[41:34] | Harlan, people are not supposed to live forever. | 贺伦,人不应该活着到永远的 |
[41:36] | Maybe not. | 也许是吧 |
[41:38] | But if you try just a few hundred years, | 但是如果你试了几百年之后 |
[41:40] | perhaps you might change your mind. | 也许你会改变主意喔 |
[41:42] | Yes? | 对吧? |
[41:59] | So… | 那么… |
[42:02] | don’t forget to bury the gate when we’re gone. | 我们走了之后,不要忘记毁了大门 |
[42:04] | Like that’s something I would forget. | 我怎么可能忘的了这种事 |
[42:10] | Well… | 好了… |
[42:15] | see ya. | 再见 |
[42:18] | And uh, you should have that looked at, it’s… | 对了,你应该看一下那里 那里看起来… |
[42:27] | Have a good life. | 祝生活美满 |
[42:33] | See ya. | 再见了 |