时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Incoming traveller, incoming traveller. | 旅行者进入,旅行者进入 |
[00:20] | Offworld activation. | 清理坡道,准备放射处理 |
[00:23] | Closing the iris. | 关闭虹旋门! |
[00:26] | There’s no-one scheduled to come back for 24 hours. Who is it? | 24小时内应该没有人回来,是谁啊? |
[00:29] | It’s SG-1’s remote access code, Sir. | 是SG-1遥控进入密码 |
[00:32] | What? They just went through! | 什么?他们才刚过去! |
[00:34] | Opening the iris, stand by. | 打开虹旋门,待命 |
[00:43] | Sir, the gate is showing twice the power as normal, and it’s increasing! | 长官,门吸入比是正常两倍的力量 而且在增加中! |
[00:58] | System overload! | 系统负荷过量了! |
[01:04] | The wormhole is disengaged! | 虫洞现在已经消失! |
[01:05] | Get a medical team in here now! | 立即派医疗小组过来! |
[01:09] | Teal’c, are you alright? | 提亚克!你还好吧? |
[01:11] | I am. | 我很好 |
[01:12] | Where are Colonel O’Neill and Captain Carter? | 欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉呢? |
[01:19] | They could not have been more than two metres behind. | 他们在我们身后不会超过两公尺 |
[01:22] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[03:17] | Stargate.SG1-s01e19.Solitudes | |
[03:23] | Doctor Jackson’s still unconscious | 杰克森博士仍在昏迷中 |
[03:25] | but Doctor Warner thinks he’ll be alright. | 但华纳医生认为他会没事 |
[03:27] | I need to know what went on back there Teal’c. | 提亚克,我必须知道是怎么一回事 |
[03:30] | We were under fire. | 我们受到攻击 |
[03:32] | Distant. Energy weapons of some kind. | 远距离;是某种能量武器 |
[03:36] | Possibly Goa’uld technology. | 可能是勾阿邬武器 |
[03:37] | So it’s possible Colonel O’Neill and Captain Carter | 所以欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉 |
[03:40] | were struck by enemy fire? | 可能被敌军给困住了吗? |
[03:41] | I do not believe so. | 我认为不是这样 |
[03:43] | They were but a few metres behind me as we passed through the Stargate. | 我们穿过星际之门的时候 他们就在我后面几公尺 |
[03:47] | How many hostiles were there? | 那里有多少敌军? |
[03:48] | They were some distance away. But we appeared to be surrounded. | 他们在一些距离以外 但我们明显被包围 |
[03:52] | We were there only moments. | 我们才刚到那里 |
[03:54] | Colonel O’Neill ordered us to lay down cover fire | 欧尼尔上校命令我们开火 |
[03:56] | while Daniel Jackson dialled home. | 掩护让丹尼尔杰克森拨回来 |
[03:57] | General Hammond. | 哈蒙将军 |
[03:59] | I believe they should have made it through the gate. | 我认为他们已经进入星际之门 |
[04:01] | I do not understand why they did not. | 我不了解他们为什么没有回来 |
[04:08] | Preliminary report on the Stargate repairs, Sir. | 长官,这是星际之门的修复报告 |
[04:11] | Repairs? | 修复? |
[04:12] | There was some kind of overload during transit, we don’t know why. | 传送时发生负荷过量的现象 我们不知道原因 |
[04:15] | I must return immediately. | 我必须立刻回去 |
[04:17] | Not with an army waiting on the other side,sorry. | 另一边有敌军等待的时候休想 抱歉 |
[04:24] | General Hammond, I suggest a second probe be sent through. | 哈蒙将军 我建议派第二个探测器过去 |
[04:27] | As soon as the Stargate’s working again we’ll do just that. | 等星际之门一能启动 我们就会那么做的 |
[04:33] | Oh, My God. | 啊,我的天 |
[04:46] | Try to stay put Sir, I think your leg’s broken. | 长官,你最好别动 我想你的腿骨折了 |
[04:49] | No, my leg’s definitely broken. | 不,我的腿”确实”是骨折了 |
[04:55] | This is bad news. | 有什么坏消息没有? |
[04:57] | Cause unless they’ve redecorated the gate room | 因为除非他们重新装修星门室 |
[05:00] | I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore. | 否则我们并不在堪萨斯 |
[05:02] | Daniel must have misdialled. | 丹尼尔一定是拨错了 |
[05:06] | Misdialled? | 拨错了? |
[05:09] | You mean this place is a wrong number? | 这里是打错号码的地方? |
[05:13] | Ah, for crying out loud. | 看在老天的份上… |
[05:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[05:18] | He’s not here, Sir, neither is Teal’c. | 长官,他不在这里;提亚克也不在 |
[05:20] | No, he has to be. | 不,他一定在这儿 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[05:25] | You’ve been unconscious for nearly two hours. | 你已经失去知觉快两个小时了 |
[05:28] | They came through the gate before we did. | 他们比我们先穿过大门的 |
[05:31] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[05:32] | I also know we’re alone here … | 我也知道我们两个单独在这里 |
[05:35] | wherever here is. | 只是不知道”这里”是哪里 |
[05:39] | Ice. Nice. | 冰;好极了 |
[05:44] | Yeah, I think we’re inside a deep crevasse of a glacier. | 对 我想我们在一条冰河的裂缝深处 |
[05:48] | If their Stargate’s been overrun by ice, | 如果他们的星际之门被冰盖住 |
[05:50] | possibly on a planet in the middle of an ice age. | 这个星球可能正在冰河时期 |
[05:52] | Now, there is some light filtering through up there and there are … | 还有,上面那边有一点光透进来 |
[05:55] | some fissures in the ice, | 而在这些冰下面有一些沟 |
[05:57] | but all of them are too narrow to follow very far. | 但都太窄而没有办法走太远 |
[06:02] | We’re in trouble, Sir. | 长官,我们有麻烦了 |
[06:03] | Oh, nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[06:06] | We’ll just dial home | 只要我们拨回家 |
[06:09] | and straighten all this out. | 把这一切都搞清楚 |
[06:15] | Where’s the DHD? | 拨号盘在哪里? |
[06:17] | Can’t find that either. | 我也找不到 |
[06:24] | Oh, so, uh … | 喔;看样子… |
[06:27] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:28] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:45] | We’ve almost replaced all the super conductive interface elements, Sir. | 长官,我们几乎换掉了所有 超导电的分界面元素 |
[06:48] | The old ones all melted. | 先前的都熔化了 |
[06:50] | It’s going to take some time to load test them though. | 但是装好测试将会需要点时间 |
[06:52] | Just tell me the minute we can send a probe through. | 只管告诉我 什么时候能够送探测器过去 |
[06:56] | That’ll be 24 hours General, minimum. | 长官,大概至少还要24小时 |
[06:58] | Captain Carter and Colonel O’Neill do not have that long. | 欧尼尔上校他们没那么多时间 |
[07:00] | – I’ll give you half that. | 我给你一半的时间 |
[07:02] | – No Sir, it doesn’t work that way, 24 hours is the best I can do. | 不,长官,那样行不通的 我尽全力也还要24小时 |
[07:06] | – Then you’d better get back to it. – Yes Sir! Come on, let’s go. | -那么快去干活去 -是,长官…好,来吧! |
[07:20] | Okay, I think it’s set. | 好了,我想是弄好了 |
[07:23] | – You THINK it’s set? – I’m positive. | -��”想”是弄好了? -我很确定 |
[07:26] | All we have to do is put a splint on it and you’ll be as good as new. | 只要放个夹板上去 你就跟新的一样了 |
[07:29] | – Just take it easy, Doctor. – Wrong kind of doctor, I’m afraid. | -那就轻一点,博士 -真可惜我不是个医生 |
[07:34] | You wouldn’t think jagged bone digging into raw nerves would hurt, | ��以为突出的骨头碰到神经不会痛 |
[07:37] | but it does. | 但真的很痛 |
[07:38] | Sorry Sir, but I’ve never done this before in my life. | 抱歉,长官 我以前从来没做过这种事 |
[07:41] | Is this your first broken bone? | 这是你第一次骨折吗? |
[07:45] | Ah, ah, no … | 嗯,不,不… |
[07:49] | this would be, uh, nine … | 这应该是…第九次… |
[07:51] | if you count skull fractures. | 如果头骨断裂也算的话 |
[07:54] | – How did you manage that? – Little parachuting mishap … | -怎么发生的? -跳降落伞的小意外… |
[07:58] | over the borders of Iran and Iraq … | 掉到伊朗和伊拉克的边界 |
[08:02] | in 1980… uh…. | 当时是1980…嗯… |
[08:06] | Okay, this is gonna hurt, Sir. | 好了,这会很痛,长官 |
[08:09] | Ah! I know, I know, I know, I know. | 啊!我知道,我知道,我知道 |
[08:14] | So, what happened? | 发生了什么事呢? |
[08:15] | I hit the ground. Go figure. | 我撞击到地面,想也知道 |
[08:25] | Ah! God… ah…. My chute … | 啊!天哪…啊…我的伞… |
[08:27] | opened late … | 太晚才张开… |
[08:29] | and it hurt … | 那种痛… |
[08:31] | just like that. | 就像这样 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry Colonel, I’m doing the best I can. | 抱歉,上校,我已经尽力了 |
[08:34] | I know you are, Captain, can you just be done? | 我知道,上尉… ��能不能快点完成啊! |
[08:37] | So you hit the ground, and…? | 所以你撞击地面,然后…? |
[08:39] | And they all lived happily ever after. | 然后从此过着幸福快乐的日子! |
[08:41] | – Almost there, almost there. – No, you’re there Captain, you’re there. | -快好了,快好了 -不,��好了,上尉,��好了 |
[08:44] | That’s a great splint. Stop! Stop… ah… | 那是个很棒的夹板,住手! |
[08:49] | So, how long before you were rescued? | 那么,你过了多久才获救? |
[08:54] | No rescue. | 没有救援 |
[08:57] | It wasn’t exactly… | 当时那不是… |
[09:00] | an official mission … | 正式的…一种任务 |
[09:04] | if you know what I mean … | ��懂我的意思吧… |
[09:08] | so I had to make it out on my own. | 所以我必须独力熬出来 |
[09:13] | It took nine days. | 花了九天 |
[09:15] | Wow! | 哇! |
[09:18] | What got you through it? | 是什么支撑你? |
[09:20] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[09:23] | Your wife. | 你太太 |
[09:25] | At the time. | 当时的太太 |
[09:29] | I needed to see her again. | 我要再见到她 |
[09:37] | – You tallied our supplies yet? – Yeah, Sir. | -��清点过补品没有? -点好了,长官 |
[09:41] | supplied for three days, but we can stretch that. | 有三天的补给品 但是我们可以省着点 |
[09:45] | We’ve got a little drinking water, but… | 我们只有一点点的饮水,但是… |
[09:49] | – Ice melts. – Yeah. | -冰会熔化 -对 |
[09:51] | and we’ve got our field cooking gear to melt it. | 我们还有野外炊具可以让冰熔化 |
[09:54] | Flashlight batteries are gonna be a problem. | 手电筒的电池会有一点问题 |
[09:57] | We’ve got thermal blankets. | 我们还有热能毯 |
[09:59] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[10:02] | By the way, Captain … | 对了,上尉… |
[10:05] | we ARE going to get out of here … | 我们会离开这里的 |
[10:07] | that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[10:12] | How’s the splint feel? | 那个夹板还好吗? |
[10:13] | Captain … | 上尉… |
[10:18] | you have to believe me. | ��必须相信我 |
[10:21] | I want to, Sir. | 我很想相信,长官 |
[10:24] | I just don’t see how. | 但我看不出怎么办得到 |
[10:26] | Then we’d better start looking for a way. | 那我们最好开始想办法 |
[10:29] | Because … | 因为… |
[10:31] | I’ll be damned if I’m going to die on somegod-forsaken block of ice … | 我可不打算 死在一个鸟不生蛋的冰原 |
[10:34] | a million light years from home. Is that clear? | 而且离家一百万光年 听到了没有? |
[10:37] | – Yes Sir. – Good. | -是,长官 -好极了 |
[10:38] | Now help me up. | 帮我站起来 |
[10:41] | – Ah, I don’t think you should move. – Probably not. | -呃,我觉得你不该移动的 -也许是吧 |
[10:44] | but my butt’s freezing to the ground. Come on. | 但我的屁股冻坏了;来吧 |
[11:04] | Ah, a little paint, a coupla windows … | 好;嗯,加上一点画,再一些窗户 |
[11:07] | maybe a fireplace in the corner … | 在角落也许有个壁炉 |
[11:11] | it’ll be just like home. | 就跟家一样了 |
[11:29] | The Stargate has malfunctioned. | 星际之门发生故障了 |
[11:31] | We came through the gate at too great a velocity. | 我们以太快的速度穿过星际之门 |
[11:37] | Jack and Sam? | 杰克和珊呢? |
[11:38] | They did not follow. | 他们没跟上 |
[11:40] | Yes they did. | 他们没跟上 |
[11:43] | I know they did. | 我知道他们跟上了 |
[11:46] | They were right behind us. That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理,他们就在我们后面 |
[11:49] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[11:55] | In a few hours a probe will be sent back … | 再过几小时会送探测器过去 |
[11:58] | in an attempt to determine their fate. | 这样可以决定他们的命运 |
[12:05] | We might be able to climb out of here. | 我们也许能爬出这个地方 |
[12:09] | – You might, anyway. – What? | -至少��可以 -什么? |
[12:13] | I said, you might be able to climb outta here. | 我是说也许��能爬出这个地方 |
[12:19] | Colonel! | 上校 |
[12:22] | I’ve found it! | 我找到了! |
[12:24] | Found what? | 找到什么? |
[12:26] | The DHD. | 拨号盘 |
[12:31] | I figure the glacial flow must have separated | 我猜大概是冰河流把星际之门 |
[12:33] | the Stargate from its Dial Home Device | 跟它的拨号装置给冲分开了 |
[12:35] | but it looks like it might be intact. | 但这看起来还好好的 |
[12:45] | Ah, God. Oh. | 天啊,噢… |
[12:55] | Can we dig it out? | 能挖出来吗? |
[12:57] | Even if it doesn’t work, we can use the chopped ice to melt drinking water. | 就算它不能用 打碎的冰块也可以溶成饮水来喝 |
[13:07] | Alright. What’s wrong with your chest? | 你的胸部怎么了? |
[13:10] | I think I cracked a rib too. | 我好像也断了一根肋骨 |
[13:12] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你刚刚怎么不说呢? |
[13:14] | I was afraid you’d try to put a splint on it. | 我怕��在那里也想放个夹板 |
[13:17] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[13:23] | I’ve been thinking about where Daniel and Teal’c might be. | 我一直在想 丹尼尔和提亚克会在哪里 |
[13:26] | Yeah? | 然后呢? |
[13:30] | So far, I count three possible explanations. | 目前我想出三个可能的解释 |
[13:33] | One, Daniel misdialled … | 第一:丹尼尔拨错地方 |
[13:35] | and they’re here … | 他们也在这里 |
[13:36] | somewhere we haven’t found. | 只是我们还没找到 |
[13:39] | – I don’t see ’em. – Right. | -我没看见他们 -对 |
[13:41] | Daniel didn’t misdial … | 第二:丹尼尔并没有拨错 |
[13:44] | but for some reason the Stargate malfunctioned during transit. | 但是有某种原因使星际之门 在传送的时候发生了故障 |
[13:48] | Don’t ask me how, I haven’t figured that part out yet. | 不要问我原因 因为我也还没有想出来 |
[13:52] | Anyway, they got sent back to Earth … | 总之呢,他们被送回地球 |
[13:55] | but for some reason we got sent here. | 但不知道为什么我们被送到这里 |
[13:58] | What’s three? | 第三呢? |
[13:59] | Three. | 第三 |
[14:01] | The Stargate malfunctioned. | 星际之门发生故障 |
[14:04] | We got sent to this planet, Daniel and Teal’c got sent to another one. | 我们被送到这星球 丹尼尔和提亚克被送到别的地方 |
[14:07] | What’s four? | 第四呢? |
[14:09] | There is no four. | 没有第四了 |
[14:10] | It’s after three. | 四在三后面 |
[14:11] | Not this time, Colonel. | 上校,这次没有 |
[14:15] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | we’ll assume they made it back to Earth. | 我们假设他们回到地球了 |
[14:20] | They’ll start sending search parties. | 他们会开始派出搜索队 |
[14:25] | – To where? – Here, I hope. | -派到那儿呢? -我希望是这里 |
[14:29] | Where would they begin? They have no idea where we are. | 他们要从哪里开始? 他们又不知道我们在哪里 |
[14:33] | With all the possible Stargates | 有这么多的星际之门, |
[14:35] | a random search could easily take ten years! | 随意的搜索 都可能要花上…十年之久! |
[14:37] | Not if they look here first. | 他们先找这儿就不会啊! |
[14:40] | Even if all SG teams started searching right now … | 好吧,就算所有的SG小组 现在就开始搜索的话 |
[14:44] | the mathematical probability of them even… | 这种精确的可能性甚至要… |
[14:46] | Captain! | 上尉! |
[14:52] | I think too much. | 我想得太多了 |
[15:02] | Charging circuit MX43 … | MX43线路充电! |
[15:04] | at 20%. | 到百分之二十 |
[15:08] | 20%. Sir. | 长官,百分之二十 |
[15:11] | 100. | 百分之百! |
[15:14] | Circuit is holding … | 线路暂停 |
[15:16] | reset and standby. | 重新设定待命 |
[15:18] | She’s all yours, General. | 将军,它是你的了 |
[15:20] | Well done … | 干的好,士官! |
[15:21] | you heard the man. | 你们听到了 |
[15:33] | Yes Sir. Chevron one encoded. | 是,长官.象形文字一,译码成功 |
[15:35] | SG-3 and I are ready and awaiting your orders, General. | 将军,我跟SG-3就等您的命令了 |
[15:38] | I won’t authorise this rescue mission | 提亚克,在探测器送回影像之前 |
[15:39] | unless the probe sends back the right pictures Teal’c. | 我不会准许这个搜救任务的 |
[15:42] | – Chevron two encoded. – All defence teams stay alert. | -象形文字二,译码成功 -所有防卫队保持警戒 |
[15:45] | These hostiles might have both our addresses and our transmitter code. | 这些敌军可能有我们的地址 以及我们的传送密码 |
[15:51] | Chevron three encoded. | 象形文字三,译码成功 |
[15:52] | You don’t actually think | 你不会真的以为 |
[15:52] | they’d give up the transmitter codes to the enemy, do you? | 他们会告诉敌人传送密码吧? |
[15:54] | Not willingly, no. | 不会是自愿的 |
[15:56] | Chevron four encoded. | 象形文字四,译码成功 |
[15:58] | I do not believe they would do so, even under the duress of torture. | 我相信他们决不会这样做 就算被刑求也不会 |
[16:02] | Chevron five encoded. | 象形文字五,译码成功 |
[16:03] | Teal’c, in the event we find no enemy activity … | 提亚克,如果我们在另外一边 没有发现敌军行动 |
[16:06] | on the other side, | 换而言之 |
[16:07] | you will coordinate with Major Castleman on the rescue mission. | 你将和凯索曼少校一起执行搜救任务 |
[16:09] | – Chevron six encoded. – I understand. | -象形文字六,译码成功 -我知道了 |
[16:17] | Chevron seven is locked. | 象形文字七,锁定! |
[16:31] | The probe should reach the Stargate at P4A-771 in five seconds. | 探测器五秒后 会到达P4A-771星球的星际之门 |
[16:34] | Four, three, two, … | 四,三,二,… |
[16:37] | now. | 到了 |
[16:47] | No sign of Jack and Sam, but no evidence they got into a firefight either. | 没看到杰克和珊 但也没有他们火并的证据 |
[16:53] | What are you waiting for? Close the iris! Disengage the Stargate. | 他们在等我们! 关闭虹旋门,解除星际之门! |
[16:58] | SG-3 stand down. | SG-3,稍息! |
[17:02] | The rescue mission is scrubbed. | 这个搜救任务取消了 |
[17:19] | Soups on. | 汤好了 |
[17:21] | Just a little more, I’m almost through. | 等一下,我就快好了 |
[17:23] | Come on now, you don’t want to get cold. | 快来吧;��不会想喝冷的 |
[17:39] | I didn’t know you could cook. | 哇;我不知道你会烹饪 |
[17:41] | I can’t … | 我是不会 |
[17:43] | but my melted ice is to die for. | 但是把冰熔化是我最拿手的 |
[17:47] | Thankyou. Sir. | 谢谢;长官 |
[17:53] | maybe I should have another look at you. | 你最好再让我检查一下 |
[17:56] | No, I’m fine. Eat. | 不,我没事;吃吧 |
[18:02] | I’ve been thinking about how the Stargate might have malfunctioned. | 我一直在想 星际之门为什么会发生故障 |
[18:06] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[18:07] | Well, we don’t totally understand how it works … | 我们还没有完全了解它的原理 |
[18:12] | but the theory we have so far is that | 但我们目前的理论是 |
[18:14] | the gate creates an artificial wormhole | 那个门会产生一个人工的虫洞 |
[18:16] | that somehow transfers an energised matter stream in one direction … | 不知道为什么那让它以一个方向 |
[18:19] | along an extra-dimensional conduit. | 沿着超次元空间的导管传送物质流 |
[18:21] | I think the matter stream between Stargates got redirected … | 我认为 星际之门之间的物质流改道了 |
[18:25] | kind of like a lightning bolt | 就有点像是闪电发生的时候 |
[18:27] | jumping from one point to another in mid-strike. | 会从这一点跳到另一点 |
[18:30] | Now, I figure it had to have been the attack on P4A-771. | 好,我想这是因为 P4A-771星球上的攻击 |
[18:35] | The gate itself was probably struck by enough energy during the firefight | 星门本身在交火中 可能受到足够能源的攻击 |
[18:39] | to influence the direction of the matter stream | 而在我们到达另一边之前 |
[18:42] | before we reached the other side. Colonel? | 影响了物质流的方向.上校? |
[18:49] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. | 对不起,我没在听 |
[18:54] | What I’m saying is … | 我的意思是… |
[18:56] | we must have emerged through a Stargate relatively close to Earth … | 我们一定是在星际之门网络中 |
[18:59] | in the ‘gate network … | 相当靠近地球的门里 |
[19:00] | somewhere between P4A-771 and Earth. | 就在P4A-771跟地球之间 |
[19:04] | Now, if the SG rescue teams reach the same conclusion … | 如果SG搜救小组也作出相同的结论 |
[19:07] | it could significantly reduce their search. | 就可以缩小他们搜索的范围了 |
[19:10] | – That’s good news. – Yeah. | -这是好消息哎 -对 |
[19:20] | Okay, so if they are not there … | 好;如果他们不在那边… |
[19:22] | and they are not here… | 他们也不在这边… |
[19:26] | It is possible that they might have perished within the wormhole. | 他们也有可能消失在虫洞里了 |
[19:32] | Yeah. In which case they’re gone. I know, I thought of that. | 对;这样的话他们就完了 我知道,我想过 |
[19:38] | But if they are alive … | 但如果他们…还活着… |
[19:42] | if there’s the least remote possiblity that | 如果还有最些微的可能, |
[19:44] | this malfunction sent them to another Stargate | 这个功能故障把他们送到不同的星际之门 |
[19:47] | Was it not Captain Carter … | 卡特上尉不是推论出… |
[19:49] | Was it not Captain Carter who deduced the possible combinations … | 星际之门的符号排列组合算起来 |
[19:53] | of Stargate symbols numbered in the millions? | 可能有几百万个吗? |
[19:55] | Well. | 对 |
[19:57] | we have to narrow it down. | 我们必须要缩小范围才可以 |
[20:31] | A serpent guard. | 哇;上校,蛇头守卫 |
[20:39] | I guess he didn’t make it. | 我想他们没有成功 |
[20:42] | Ya think? | 是吗? |
[20:46] | Okay, this is P4A-771. | 好,这是P4A-771 |
[20:48] | this is Earth. | 这是地球 |
[20:50] | Now, the Stargate shut itself down just after Teal’c and I came through. | 那么,我和提亚克过来之后 星际之门就关闭了 |
[20:53] | There was an energy surge. | 在当时有个能源流 |
[20:56] | Right. But what would that have done to the wormhole itself? | 但这对虫洞本身来说 又会怎么样呢? |
[21:00] | – I have no idea. – Could it just disappear? | -我不知道 -它会就这么消失吗? |
[21:03] | No, I don’t think so Sir. It would have to discharge somewhere. | 不,我觉得不会,长官 它会释放到别处去 |
[21:05] | Like, another Stargate? | 像是别的星际之门? |
[21:09] | Yeah, maybe. | 对,有这个可能 |
[21:11] | Sir, it’s all theoretical … | 长官,这全部都是理论… |
[21:13] | but we think that Stargates are basically giant superconductors. | 但我们认为星际之门基本上来说 是一个大型的超导体 |
[21:16] | Charged matter streams along lines of force between them. | 在它们之间沿着力场线传送物质流 |
[21:20] | Positive to negative, like electricity. Right? | 阳极到阴极,就像电流 |
[21:23] | Except for the fact the whole trip | 只是这整个旅程 |
[21:25] | happens outside our dimension, yeah, more or less. | 都发生在我们的次元之外,可以算是啦 |
[21:28] | Okay, what if it jumped. | 好,那如果它跳掉呢? |
[21:31] | Redirected itself here … | 自己改道到这里… |
[21:33] | or here … | 或这里? |
[21:35] | or anywhere along… here. | 或者是沿线的任何地方?可能吗? |
[21:38] | You’re suggesting we search all these worlds? | 你是要我们搜索所有这些星球? |
[21:41] | Well, at least we’ve narrowed an entire galaxy of Stargates | 将军,至少我们已经把可能性 |
[21:44] | down to a handful of possibilities. | 从整个宇宙缩小到这些星球 |
[21:45] | Assuming you’re right, | 假设你是对的, |
[21:47] | why haven’t they used that Stargate to come back on their own? | 他们为什么 不自己用那里的星际之门回来呢? |
[21:50] | Teal’c and I were flung out of this ‘gate at this end so fast | 我和提亚克是被抛出大门的这一端 |
[21:53] | I don’t even remember hitting the ramp. | 我甚至不记得掉到坡道上 |
[21:54] | Now, they could be badly hurt, | 他们可能受了重伤 |
[21:56] | in which case we will not have to search far from the Stargates themselves. | 如果是这样 我们只要搜索星际之门附近 |
[21:59] | I think we owe it to them to try. | 我认为至少我们应该试试 |
[22:09] | You IDed the seventh symbol yet? | ��认出那七个符号了没有? |
[22:12] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[22:13] | this one has to be the point of origin. | 这个一定就是原点了 |
[22:15] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我从来没见过这个 |
[22:21] | No…batteries… | 不…电池快没了… |
[22:25] | guess it’s now or never. | 得趁现在 |
[22:26] | I’ve always preferred now to never. | 我一向都喜欢…把握现在 |
[22:36] | Here goes. | 开始吧 |
[23:11] | Dammit! | 可恶!可恶! |
[23:18] | You dialled the right address? | ��拨了正确的地址吗? |
[23:21] | Yes! | 是啊! |
[23:24] | It has to be something as simple as the control interface. | 这一定跟控制界面 一样的简单才对呀! |
[23:28] | If we can dig down to the panel on the DHD I can fix it. | 如果我们能挖出拨号盘 下面的控制板,我就能修好 |
[23:32] | Negative. | 不必了 |
[23:33] | – Sir, we’ve gotta keep trying. – Of course we do. | -长官,我们一定要继续尝试! -我们当然要尝试 |
[23:38] | But we’ve been awake for … | 但我们已经… |
[23:42] | a very long time. | 很久没有睡了 |
[23:46] | It’ll be there in the morning. | 明天早上它还会在这里 |
[23:48] | God… | 老天… |
[23:51] | What about you? | 你还好吗? |
[23:54] | I told you we’re gonna get out of here. | 我说过我们会离开这里 |
[23:57] | It’s just gonna take longer than we thought. | 只是比我们想象的还要久一点 |
[24:02] | Yes Sir. | 是,长官 |
[24:05] | Captain…? | 上尉? |
[24:09] | Yes Sir. | 是,长官! |
[24:27] | Dr Jackson ? | 杰克森博士 |
[24:31] | We just received probe telemetry from P5C-11 and 12 … | 我们刚收到P5C11 和12的探测测距资料 |
[24:34] | neither of them have a breathable atmosphere any more. | 上面再也没有可呼吸的大气层 |
[24:37] | If they ever did. | 如果它们曾经有的话 |
[24:39] | I have formally reported Colonel O’Neill | 我已经正式报告欧尼尔上校 |
[24:42] | and Captain Carter as missing in action. | 和卡特上尉在行动中失踪 |
[24:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:47] | Missing in action doesn’t mean we stop looking, Son. | 在行动中失踪并不表示搜索会停止 |
[24:54] | Missing. | 失踪 |
[24:56] | I’m missing something. | 不对,我一定漏了什么东西 |
[25:19] | Captain. | 老天…上尉 |
[25:25] | Much as I might otherwise … | 虽…虽然我觉得… |
[25:29] | think this is nice… | 我觉得这样的感觉很好… |
[25:31] | Sshhh … | 嘘… |
[25:33] | try to sleep. | 睡觉 |
[25:35] | Is that what we were doing? | 我们在干什么? |
[25:38] | You were exhausted, you passed out. | 你筋疲力尽昏过去了 |
[25:42] | I just thought we had to combine body heat | 我只是觉得我们必须结合体温 |
[25:44] | or we wouldn’t make it through the night. | 不然会熬不过今晚的 |
[25:46] | That’s fine … | 很好… |
[25:48] | it’s just really hard to sleep … | 只是很难入睡的… |
[25:53] | with broken ribs when … | 当你肋骨断的时候… |
[25:55] | someone’s lying on you. | 有人躺在你身上 |
[25:58] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 喔,抱歉,抱歉 |
[26:06] | That’s better. | 这样…好多了 |
[26:09] | Sleep for a few hours and I’ll fix the DHD. | 我们先睡几小时 然后我会修拨号盘 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:15] | Night. | 晚安 |
[26:26] | Night…Oh….Colonel….! | 晚安…呃…上校…! |
[26:29] | It’s my sidearm, I swear.. | 我发誓…那是我的随身武器.. |
[26:35] | No giggling, please…! | 不要偷笑,拜托…! |
[26:43] | If we don’t make it … | 如果我们撑不下去… |
[26:46] | I won’t have any regrets … | 我也没有任何遗憾 |
[26:49] | you? | 你呢? |
[26:52] | I’ll regret … | 我会遗憾… |
[26:55] | dying… | 死的太早 |
[27:49] | God, why won’t you work! | 老天!你为什么不管用? |
[28:12] | Colonel! Sir? | 上校?长官! |
[28:15] | I’m usually the first one up. | 我通常是第一个起床的 |
[28:18] | You’re bleeding internally, I don’t know how badly. | 你有内出血,我不知道有多严重 |
[28:22] | Your broken leg may already be frostbitten, I can’t tell. | 你骨折的腿可能冻伤了 但是我看不出来 |
[28:26] | I’ve been trying to warm it up with the last of our cooking sterno … | 我试着 用最后一点的野炊燃料来保暖 |
[28:29] | but that’s about had it. | 但是也快要没有了 |
[28:33] | What’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么? |
[28:38] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[28:39] | No, Sir. | 不,长官 |
[28:40] | you need to heal. That’s an order. | 你需要复原,这是命令 |
[28:44] | I give the orders around here. | 这里由我发号施令 |
[28:46] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医生的命令 |
[28:53] | want you to drink as much of this as you can. | 我要你尽可能的多喝这个东西 |
[28:59] | Once that sterno dies, we won’t be able to thaw any more. | 等燃料烧完 我们就再也不能取暖了 |
[29:10] | I should have gotten you out of here by now, I’m sorry. | 我早该把你送出这里的,对不起! |
[29:15] | You will, you will. | ��会的,��会的 |
[29:22] | I have been working on the control panel for the last twelve hours. | 长官,过去的12个小时 我一直都在修理那个控制板 |
[29:27] | it just, I don’t know why it won’t work. | 但我不知道它为什么不管用 |
[29:31] | it should work! | 它应该管用的 |
[29:34] | I.. I’m missing something. | 我一定漏失了什么 |
[29:39] | – Captain. – Sir? | -上尉 -长官? |
[29:43] | It’s time to go to plan B. | 现在进行B计划 |
[29:47] | What would plan B be? | 什么B计划? |
[29:53] | You take the rest of the supplies … | ��,拿剩下的补给品… |
[29:56] | and climb out of here. | 爬出这里 |
[29:59] | Take your chances up on the planet … | 试试��在这个星球上的机会… |
[30:04] | head towards daylight. | 往日光的方向走 |
[30:07] | If I can’t get that Stargate … | 如果我弄不好星际之门… |
[30:10] | to work, we will BOTH go. | 我们就一起离开 |
[30:13] | Right, I’ll race you. | 好,我跟��赛跑 |
[30:18] | Alright Captain … | 好了,上尉… |
[30:20] | make it work. | ��去忙吧 |
[30:23] | Yes Sir. | 是,长官 |
[30:42] | Major Castleman requires medical attention. | 凯索曼少校需要医疗照顾! |
[30:45] | Medical team to the embarkation room! | 医疗小组立刻到出发室! |
[30:49] | Put the iris on save. | 准备关闭虹旋门! |
[30:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[30:55] | We were exploring a cave not far from the Stargate. | 我们在搜索星际之门不远的山洞 |
[30:58] | He fell several metres from a rock ledge. | 他从几公尺高的岩壁摔了下来 |
[31:01] | There was no sign of Captain Carter or Colonel O’Neill. | 卡特上尉和欧尼尔上校都不在那里 |
[31:04] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[31:06] | I am ready to embark again. | 我准备再度出发了 |
[31:10] | I’m calling the search off. | 我要取消搜救行动! |
[31:12] | What? | 什么? |
[31:13] | This was the last of the planets to fit your theory, Doctor. | 这已经是符合你理论的最后一个星球了,博士! |
[31:16] | Well, it’s been, what, a few days? | 可是这才进行了几天! |
[31:18] | What if we stop just short of finding them? | 也许我们差一点点就可以找到他们了呢? |
[31:20] | I’m sorry! | 很抱歉! |
[31:32] | Okay, energy converger intact. | 好,能源转换器没有坏掉 |
[31:37] | Oh God – reset! Reset! | 天啊,重新设定,重新设定! |
[31:39] | Why didn’t I think! | 我怎么没想到! |
[31:41] | Colonel … | 上校! |
[31:43] | I’m gonna interrupt the power. | 我打算要中断这个能源 |
[31:45] | I’m gonna shut it all off … | 我要全部关闭… |
[31:50] | and turn it on again! Okay, this better work. | 然后再重新开! …好,这会成功… |
[33:00] | Work. | 动啊! |
[33:04] | ah…work… | 天…动啊! |
[33:12] | Teal’c. Did you see that? | 提亚克,你看到没有? |
[33:20] | Why are you here? | 你在这里作什么? |
[33:23] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[33:24] | was thinking that I must be missing something, and now I just realised … | 我想我一定漏失了什么 而我刚才想到我们… |
[33:28] | we ruled out a world we shouldn’t have. | 排除了一个不该排除的世界 |
[33:38] | I guess it didn’t work. | 我猜并没有成功 |
[33:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:48] | Not your fault. | 不是��的错 |
[33:51] | I don’t understand why it won’t work! | 我真不懂为什么不管用 |
[34:00] | Captain, plan B. | 上尉,B计划 |
[34:03] | go. | 去吧 |
[34:05] | No, Sir… | 不,长官… |
[34:07] | Sam… | 珊… |
[34:11] | Sam, I’m dying. | 珊,我快死了 |
[34:15] | Follow my order… | 听我的命令 |
[34:18] | please. | 拜托 |
[34:21] | Sir… | 长官… |
[34:24] | Please. | 求求�� |
[34:29] | Yes Sir. | 是,长官 |
[35:12] | How many Earth-based cultures have we encountered from other worlds … | 我们从另外的世界 遇到过多少以地球为基础的文化? |
[35:15] | from periods both before and after we think the Stargate was buried? | 从星际之门建立之前跟之后 |
[35:18] | Several, I think. | 我想是好几个 |
[35:19] | Right, and we’ve probably only scratched the surface. | 对,而我们都只是看过表面 |
[35:21] | Now, so far we’ve tried to account for these discrepancies … | 过去我们一直试图 想要用不同的平行理论 |
[35:23] | with various theories of parallel or accelerated… | 来交代这些矛盾性 |
[35:25] | What’s your point, Doctor? | 博士,你的重点是什么? |
[35:30] | What if there’s a second Stargate here. | 如果说,有第二个星际之门 在…这里呢? |
[35:36] | What if this energy surge caused the wormhole | 如果这个能源流造成虫洞 |
[35:38] | to jump from one Stargate to another, here. | 从第一个星际之门跳到了另一个呢? |
[35:41] | – On Earth? – Yes. | -在地球? -是的 |
[35:44] | Teal’c, would the Goa’uld have put more than one Stargate on a planet? | 提亚克,勾阿邬曾在一个星球上 放置不只一个门吗? |
[35:48] | If the first became lost to them, it is possible. | 如果他们找不到第一个,是有可能 |
[35:52] | Remember, the one that Ra put here might not have been the first. | 但是要记得 拉尔放在这里的可能不是第一个 |
[35:55] | The Goa’uld didn’t build the Stargate system. | 星际之门系统不是勾阿邬建立的 |
[35:58] | Then where is it? | 那它在哪里呢? |
[36:08] | Colonel, I can’t see the surface yet … | 上校,我还看不到表面… |
[36:11] | it looks like it just keeps going up. | 这看起来只是不断的往上 |
[36:20] | It was an honour… | 能跟��共事… |
[36:23] | serving with you. | 是我的荣幸 |
[36:30] | Yes Sir. | 是,长官 |
[36:39] | It would have to be in a remote location | 那会是个遥远的地点 |
[36:40] | otherwise it would have been discovered by now. | 否则早就应该被发现了 |
[36:42] | It could have even been buried until … | 它可能被埋藏着一直到最近 |
[36:44] | recently otherwise the Goa’uld would have continued to use it. | 不然勾阿邬应该会继续用它 |
[36:46] | Let us hope it is not still buried. | 希望它没继续埋着 |
[36:49] | We’re looking for radio transmissions on SG-1’s emergency frequency. | 我们在寻找SG-1紧急时 使用的无线电频率 |
[36:52] | Co-ordinate with air military listening posts around the entire globe. | 用我们位于全球的军方监听站 寻找坐标 |
[36:55] | General … | 将军… |
[36:58] | when we first opened our Stargate, it used to shake A LOT. | 我们第一次用星际之门的时候 会震动,很厉害 |
[37:02] | I mean, the ground, the whole facility, everything. | 我是说地面,整个机构全都在动 |
[37:05] | We’ve installed frequency dampers that | 但自从我们装设了频率减幅器之后 |
[37:07] | limit that to only a slight vibration. | 就只剩下轻微的震动了 |
[37:09] | Okay, but what if the second gate doesn’t have…those. | 好;但如果说第二个星际之门 没有那些呢? |
[37:13] | Would it shake enough to indicate its location on a seismometer? | 它的震动 会在地震计上显示它的地点吗? |
[37:16] | Damn right it would. | 当然会啦! |
[37:18] | Run a search for all recent seismic activity worldwide. | 听着,开始搜寻全球 最近的所有地震活动 |
[37:24] | See if any coincide with the time of our Stargate malfunction. | 看看有没有符合我们星际之门 发生故障的那个时间! |
[37:26] | And check about 4am local time. I was here, | 还有我们这里清晨四点钟的 我当时在这儿 |
[37:28] | I thought someone was trying an off-world activation, but nothing happened. | 我以为有人想要离开这里 但是什么都没有发生 |
[37:30] | Except for the chevrons glowed and there was a slight vibration. | 只是象形文字发亮 而且有轻微的震动 |
[37:34] | Captain Carter and Colonel O’Neill. | 卡特上尉和欧尼尔上校 |
[37:36] | What happens when you dial your own phone number? | 你拨成自己电话号码会怎样? |
[37:38] | Wrong person to ask. What happens when you dial your own phone number? | 问错人了 你拨成自己电话号码会怎样? |
[37:41] | – You get a busy signal. – Exactly. | -会有占线讯号 -没错! |
[37:43] | What else could cause a vibration like that | 他们在试图拨号回家 |
[37:45] | except if they were trying to dial home? | 不然还有什么会引起那个震动呢? |
[37:47] | They couldn’t get home. | 但他们没有办法过来 |
[37:49] | I mean, even if the seventh symbol looked different … | 我是说 就算他们的7个符号看起来不一样 |
[37:51] | the co-ordinates of the two gates would still be exactly the same. | 但它们的坐标几乎还是一样 |
[38:02] | Colonel, I’m almost there. | 上校,我已经快到了 |
[38:04] | I’m gonna try and bring back help, Sir, I want you to hold that thought. | 我会试着带帮手来的 长官,我要你保持这种想法! |
[38:48] | We got it! Antarctica! | 找到了!在南极洲! |
[38:50] | The timing of the event is to the second … | 那里发生地震的时间差不多 |
[38:52] | including the event that Dr. Jackson experienced a few hours ago! | 还有杰克森博士 几小时前经历的那一次! |
[38:54] | – Latitude and longitude ? – Yes Sir! | -经度和纬度呢? -是,长官 |
[38:56] | It’s only about 50 miles out of McMurdo! | 距离麦穆多只有50哩! |
[38:59] | – General, permission… – Granted! | -将军,请准许… -同意! |
[39:00] | Order McMurdo station to begin a search of those co-ordinates NOW. | 命令麦穆多站 现在就开始搜寻那些坐标! |
[39:17] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[39:26] | It’s an ICE PLANET. | 这是一个冰原星球 |
[39:29] | That’s all there is as far as the eye can see. | 眼睛所看到的全都是冰 |
[39:36] | No chance. | 没希望了 |
[39:50] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[40:00] | I’m coming down! | 我要下去了! |
[40:34] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[40:55] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[41:06] | I’m here, Jack. | 我在这儿,杰克 |
[41:11] | Froid. | 好冷 |
[41:13] | old, so cold… | 好冷喔… |
[41:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:19] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[41:23] | You can sleep now. | 你可以睡觉了 |
[41:38] | It was an honour serving with you too, Colonel. | 上校,能跟你共事也是我的荣幸 |
[42:02] | McMurdo, this is rescue team Charlie, we found them, over. | 麦穆多,我是C救援小组 找到他们了,完毕 |
[42:09] | Sam. | 珊,珊 |
[42:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 醒醒!放心吧 |
[42:14] | you’re gonna be okay. | ��已经没事了 |
[42:16] | As is Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校也一样 |
[42:18] | Let’s get them in the chopper. | 把他们送上直升机! |
[42:22] | Colonel – he’s bleeding internally. | 上校…他内出血… |
[42:25] | We know, Captain, don’t worry, he’s going to be alright. | 我们知道 上尉,别担心,他会好起来的 |
[42:28] | General … | 将军… |
[42:30] | you came through the Stargate for us… | 你为了我们穿越星际之门… |
[42:33] | Not exactly Captain. | 并不尽然,上尉 |
[42:36] | A team from the SGC will be coming within the hour to secure this area. | 星际之门中心的小组马上会到达 来加强保护这个地方 |
[42:41] | In the meantime let’s get these people home. | 在这同时,咱们带他们回家吧 |