| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:27] | Good morning, campers. | 大家早,有人在吗? |
| [00:42] | There is damage here. | 这里遭到破坏 |
| [00:44] | It appears to have been done by Goa’uld weaponry. | 看来是勾阿邬武器造成的 |
| [00:47] | I do not believe this battle took place recently. | 我认为这场战役不是最近发生的 |
| [00:51] | – No bodies. – Daniel… | -没有尸体-丹尼尔… |
| [00:53] | …do you know these symbols? | 你认得这里的符号吗? |
| [01:01] | No. This place is definitely alien. | 不认识;这地方绝对是外星人的 |
| [01:10] | I wonder what’s behind curtain No.2. | 不知道二号墙后面是什么? |
| [01:13] | Take Carter and check it out. | 带卡特一块儿去看看 |
| [01:19] | Whoa! | 哇! |
| [01:23] | Teal’c, you ever see anything like this before? | 提亚克,你以前看过这种东西吗? |
| [01:33] | We must return to Earth as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快赶回地球去 |
| [01:37] | Why? What is that? | 为什么?那是什么? |
| [01:39] | It is the symbol of Korosh-ni. | 那是科拉许奈的符号 |
| [01:41] | It is for any Goa’uld or Jaffa who may pass through the gate. | 是给通过星际之门的勾阿邬或贾珐看的 |
| [01:45] | Loosely translated, it means turn back. | 大约的翻译就是”快回去” |
| [01:48] | Does it elaborate? | 那儿有详细的说明吗? |
| [01:52] | It is placed on worlds Goa’uld destroyers have wiped out, | 这个东西会放置在勾阿邬毁灭并 |
| [01:56] | and left contaminated. | 留下污染的世界, |
| [01:58] | This planet’s entire surface will be, in your terms, radioactive. | 用你们的话来说这个星球的表面会有辐射性 |
| [02:03] | – Ah. – No-one will be left alive. | -啊!-不会留下任何活口 |
| [02:05] | This place is not safe. | 这个地方并不安全 |
| [02:17] | – I think this is a lab. – How do you know? | -我猜这是个实验室-你怎么知道? |
| [02:20] | These are things from other planets. They’re all tagged. | 这些是他们从星际之门带回来研究的东西,都有标签 |
| [02:25] | This is a Turkanese mask. | 这是特坎尼的面具 |
| [02:27] | This is a clay cone from Lagash with cuneiform symbols on it. | 这是拉葛许的黏土圆锥上面有楔形文字 |
| [02:31] | Carter! Daniel! | 卡特,丹尼尔! |
| [02:34] | Found the souvenir shop, sir. | 找到纪念品店了 |
| [02:36] | – We’re outta here. – What? Why? | -我们该走了-为什么? |
| [02:39] | This is a treasure chest of artefacts from diverse human cultures. | 这里等于是一个不同人类文化的遗物宝库 |
| [02:43] | Daniel, I don’t wanna hear it. Let’s go. | 丹尼尔,我不想听这些,走吧! |
| [02:50] | You don’t wanna… hear it. | …不想听;好 |
| [03:38] | Daniel, we’re leaving! Let’s go! | 丹尼尔,我们要走了,快点! |
| [03:52] | You guys, I need a hand with this thing! | 各位,我需要你们帮忙 |
| [03:55] | It’s heavy, but we have to take it | 我一个人搬太重了,但我们必须带 |
| [03:57] | …back. | ..回去 |
| [04:05] | Jack? | 杰克? |
| [04:09] | Sam?! | 珊? |
| [04:12] | Teal’c?! | 提亚克? |
| [04:22] | Oh, I really hate it when this happens. | 喔,我最讨厌碰到这种事情了 |
| [04:46] | Close the iris! | 关上虹旋门! |
| [05:03] | Hands on your head… now! Or we will open fire. | 把手举起来!快点!否则我们就开火了! |
| [05:07] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
| [05:09] | – Identify yourself. – Daniel Jackson, SG-1. | -表明你的身份!-丹尼尔杰克森,SG-1 |
| [05:17] | General, what is this? | 将军,这怎么回事? |
| [05:18] | General? Do you see stars anywhere on my uniform? | 将军?你在我制服上有看到星星吗? |
| [05:23] | – Colonel, he says he’s on SG-1. – Colonel? | -上校,他说他是SG-1的-上校? |
| [05:25] | How did you get an SG-1 remote iris-deactivation device? | 你怎么会有SG-1遥控虹旋门的装置的? |
| [05:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
| [05:31] | Unauthorised incoming travellers. | 未经授权的旅客进入! |
| [05:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是什么人? |
| [06:36] | Stargate.SG1-s01e20.There.but.for.the.Grace.of.God | |
| [06:44] | I’m Dr Daniel Jackson. SG-1. I need to see Jack O’Neill. | 我是SG-1的丹尼尔杰克森我要见杰克欧尼尔 |
| [06:48] | – Ask Sam Carter! – On the table! | -去问珊曼莎卡特!-安静一点! |
| [06:52] | I’m not a Goa’uld! Don’t give me that. Where’s Dr Fraiser? | 我不是勾阿邬,别给我打针!费瑞兹医生呢? |
| [06:56] | Don’t give me that! | 别给我打针! |
| [06:57] | Argh! | 啊! |
| [07:00] | I am Dr Daniel Jackson. | 我是丹尼尔杰克森博士 |
| [07:03] | I need to see Colonel O’Neill. | 我需要见欧尼尔上校 |
| [07:04] | Do you mean General O’Neill? | 你是指欧尼尔将军? |
| [07:57] | Hello! | 哈��! |
| [08:01] | I have to speak to someone! | 有人吗?我要找个人谈一谈! |
| [08:21] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳! |
| [08:23] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
| [08:25] | Of course. | 当然了! |
| [08:27] | You don’t know me? | ��不认识我? |
| [08:29] | Dr Daniel Jackson. Linguist. | 丹尼尔杰克森博士,语言学家 |
| [08:33] | Ancient Egyptian historian. Known for some radical ideas. | 古埃及历史学家因为一些比较激进的想法而著名 |
| [08:37] | Right now I want to know how you came through my Stargate. | 但现在我有兴趣的是你是怎么进入我的星际之门的? |
| [08:40] | How I… Your Stargate? What the hell is going on here, Catherine? | 我怎么…��的星际之门?凯瑟琳,这怎么回事? |
| [08:45] | I’d prefer you address me as Dr Langford. | 我宁愿你叫我蓝福德博士 |
| [08:48] | You were wearing a remote device. | 你经过星际之门的时候带着一个遥控装置 |
| [08:51] | You had SG-1’s code. How did you obtain it? | 你有SG-1密码,你怎么得到的? |
| [08:53] | How did I…? How do you think I did it? | 我怎么…?!��想我怎么得到的? |
| [08:57] | I left from here. Stargate Command. A few hours ago. | 我从这里出去的星际之门指挥中心几个小时以前 |
| [09:01] | I went through on a mission to P3R-233. | 我是出任务到P3R-233 |
| [09:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊? |
| [09:07] | You’ve never been in this facility until now. | 在这之前,你从没到过这个机构 |
| [09:10] | OK. | …好 |
| [09:11] | Um, I figured out how to work the Stargate. | 我猜测出怎么用这个星际之门 |
| [09:16] | You recruited me to translate the cartouche found at Giza. | 你征募我来翻译在吉萨发现的图形 |
| [09:20] | I went on the first mission through the Stargate to Abydos. | 我参与第一次任务是由星际之门到阿比多斯 |
| [09:24] | And unless the last two years were a wacky dream, | 除非过去两年是一场非常非常奇怪的梦 |
| [09:28] | I am a member of SG-1. | 否则我是SG-1的成员;可以了吗? |
| [09:29] | Not as far as I’m concerned. | 就我所知并不是如此 |
| [09:32] | What?! | 什么?! |
| [09:34] | My team translated the cartouche found at Giza. | 翻译在吉萨发现图形的小组是我监督的 |
| [09:37] | – You did! – I admit we referenced your work. | -是吗?!-我承认我们有参考你的研究 |
| [09:41] | I went to one of your seminars to ask you to join us, but you said no. | 我甚至到你一个研讨会请你加入我们,但你拒绝了 |
| [09:46] | I did? | 我拒绝?! |
| [09:47] | – You were quite rude. – I was? | -事实上你相当无礼-真的啊?! |
| [09:49] | The MRI confirms you are not a Goa’uld. | 断层扫描证实你不是勾阿邬 |
| [09:55] | – Could I see Captain Carter? – Samantha Carter? | -我可以见卡特上尉吗?-珊曼莎卡特? |
| [09:58] | Yes! | 是啊 |
| [09:59] | She’s not in the military. She’s a doctor. | 她不是军方人员,她是个博士 |
| [10:01] | PhD Astrophysics. She’s attending to important business. | 天体物理学博士她正在处理更重要的事情 |
| [10:05] | Don’t you have any explanation for this? | 你对这一点没有任何解释吗? |
| [10:09] | God, no! | 老天啊,没有! |
| [10:11] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
| [10:12] | I mean, Dr Langford, no, this makes no sense! | 我是说蓝福德博士不,这一点都不合理 |
| [10:15] | I know you. I belong here! | 我…我认识��,我属于这里 |
| [10:19] | You don’t! | 而…而��…��不是! |
| [10:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
| [10:22] | You’re retired. At least, the air force made you retire. | ��退休了,至少空军要��退休了 |
| [10:27] | You’re supposed to be at home, living happily ever after with Ernest. | ��应该在家里面,跟恩尼斯快快乐乐的一起生活才对! |
| [10:33] | What? | 什么? |
| [10:34] | The man you were supposed to marry in 1945. | 也就是��应该在1945年就嫁给他的那个人啊! |
| [10:44] | We’ve only got 50% of the list through to Beta site, General. | 将军,我们只送名单上百分之五十到β基地 |
| [10:49] | Voyager is still en route. | 航海家还在途中呢 |
| [10:51] | Excuse me. I know you’re busy. | 对不起,我知道你现在有点忙 |
| [10:54] | It’s OK. What is it? | 没关系;凯瑟琳,什么事? |
| [10:56] | I think you should meet this young man. | 我想你该见见从星际之门来的年轻人 |
| [10:59] | – Now? – How much time do we have? | -现在吗?-我们还有多少时间? |
| [11:01] | Why? | 怎么了? |
| [11:02] | He… knows things. | 他…他知道一些事情 |
| [11:13] | Jack! | 杰克! |
| [11:14] | Look, we’re in the middle of a situation. | 年轻人,我们现在正面对一个状况 |
| [11:17] | I don’t know who you are, but Dr Langford says you can help. | 我不知道你是谁,但是蓝福德博士说你也许能够帮助我们 |
| [11:21] | OK, this is starting to get a little bit spooky. | 这开始变得有点毛骨悚然了… |
| [11:25] | A few hours ago, everything about this place was different. | 在几个小时以前这地方的一切都不一样 |
| [11:30] | I mean, well, not completely different. I mean, you’re still you… | 我是说,并不是完全的不一样你…还是你… |
| [11:35] | Sort of. | 什么? |
| [11:39] | What can you tell me about the Goa’ulds? | 你能告诉我勾阿邬什么事? |
| [11:42] | What? | 什么? |
| [11:44] | The Goa’ulds. You know who they are? | 勾阿邬啊!你知道他们是谁吗? |
| [11:46] | Uh… yeah. | 对… |
| [11:48] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
| [11:52] | OK. Maybe I’ve lost my mind here… | …好也许我现在是完完全全发疯了… |
| [11:55] | …but as far as I’m concerned we know each other very well. | 但是就我所知道的我们两个人非常的熟 |
| [11:59] | You know everything that I know. | 我所知道的一切事情你都知道 |
| [12:03] | I am a member of SG-1 with you, Captain Carter and Teal’c! | 听好,我跟你,卡特上尉还有提亚克都是SG-1的成员 |
| [12:09] | Where’s Teal’c? | 提亚克他人呢? |
| [12:12] | Big guy. Gold emblem on his head. Goa’uld in his stomach. | 大块头,头上有金纹饰肚子里有勾阿邬,很好认的 |
| [12:15] | A Jaffa? | 他是个贾珐? |
| [12:16] | Yes. He’s our friend. | 对!他是我们的朋友 |
| [12:19] | Get this man outta here. Now. | 把这个家伙给我送走,快点! |
| [12:22] | How did he get here? How does he know all this? | 他怎么从星际之门来的?他怎么知道这么多事情? |
| [12:25] | Dr Langford said you solved the gate without me. | 依蓝福德博士所说的你们没用我就解开大门之谜 |
| [12:27] | Did you still go to Abydos to blow up a nuclear device? | 你们还是企图引爆核弹而到阿比多斯吗? |
| [12:34] | How did you know that? | 这些事你怎么会知道? |
| [12:37] | You were willing to commit suicide because your son had recently died. | 你愿意自杀是因为你儿子前一阵子刚刚死掉 |
| [12:41] | He shot himself with your gun, right? | 他用你的枪打死了自己,对不对? |
| [12:45] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我发誓我什么都没告诉他 |
| [12:49] | So, did you still go to Chulak? | 那你们也去丘拉可吗? |
| [12:52] | What is Chulak? | 丘拉可是什么? |
| [12:55] | – The Jaffa home world. – You know the symbols? | -就是贾珐的家乡啊!-你知道那些符号? |
| [12:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [13:02] | – You want me to write it down? – Yes! | -��要我把它写下来吗?-是的! |
| [13:08] | So, if you’ve never been to Chulak, you’ve probably never… met… Teal’c. | 如果说你们从来没去过丘拉可那就可能…从来没见过提亚克 |
| [13:15] | Teal? | 提亚克? |
| [13:16] | No, Teal’c! Oh, everything’s screwed up. Why?! | 对!提亚克!一切都不对了,为什么? |
| [13:24] | Sam! | 珊! |
| [13:28] | – Who is this? – Dr Jackson. | -他是谁?-杰克森博士 |
| [13:30] | The young man who came through the Stargate with an SG-1 remote code. | 他用SG-1的遥控密码经由星际之门来到这儿 |
| [13:34] | Report, Doctor. | 博士,报告呢? |
| [13:37] | We’ve lost Washington and Philadelphia, sir. | 长官我们失去华盛顿特区和费城了 |
| [13:44] | I’m sorry. What do you mean by lost? | 对不起…”失去”是什么意思? |
| [13:49] | Show him. | 告诉他 |
| [14:11] | Every one of those red dots is a destroyed city. | 这里每个红色的点都是被毁的城市 |
| [14:19] | Dr Carter, there’s another report. | 卡特博士,又有报告进来了 |
| [14:22] | Military efforts to engage the alien ships have been in vain. | 军方企图占领外星战舰的所有努力都已经无效 |
| [14:27] | – The Goa’ulds? – The ships appeared four days ago. | -是勾阿邬-敌舰是四天前出现的 |
| [14:30] | They have slowly begun annihilating all signs ofcivilisation… | 他们慢慢开始有系统的彻底毁灭所有文明的迹象 |
| [14:35] | …starting on the East Coast… | ..从东部沿岸开始… |
| [14:38] | …and moving west with frightening inevitability. | 并且以惊人的速度延伸向西岸 |
| [14:41] | There has been no response to attempted communications. | 这些外星人并没有企图要沟通的响应 |
| [14:46] | Thus far, they have left no survivors… | 到目前为止,在他们似乎锐不可挡的毁灭行动中… |
| [14:49] | …in the wake oftheir seemingly unstoppable wave ofdestruction. | 并没有留下任何的生还者 |
| [14:55] | I feel like the victim of the biggest practical joke ever. | 我觉得我是有史以来最大的恶作剧的受害者 |
| [14:59] | You got all this on the alien planet? | 这就是在你说的外星星球拿到的? |
| [15:02] | Uh, yeah, with the exception of the gun and the grenade. | 对,但那把枪跟手榴弹例外 |
| [15:07] | I found this lab. They’d collected things from other planets. | 我发现一个实验室,他们显然收集从其它星球发现的东西 |
| [15:12] | There was this mirror. Could’ve been made of naqahdah, the gate element. | 那边有一面镜子,就像厚岩石可能是星际之门的元素那夸达做的 |
| [15:17] | Jack said we were leaving. I touched the mirror. | 杰克说”我们要离开了”我碰了那个镜子 |
| [15:20] | Interesting. What is it? | 真有意思;这是什么? |
| [15:23] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
| [15:25] | You said you touched a mirror? | 你说你碰了那镜子 |
| [15:28] | I touched that thing first. | 其实我是先碰到那东西 |
| [15:30] | It turned on, I heard a noise, and noticed the shimmering. | 它亮了,我听到声音然后再注意到那个光线 |
| [15:34] | – Maybe this controls it. – When I touched the mirror… | -也许这东西能控制它-我碰到那面镜子的时候… |
| [15:38] | …there was this surge. Like an electrical shock. | 那边有一道…一道能源流就像被电击一下子而已 |
| [15:41] | And then I went to find Jack, Sam, and Teal’c. | 然后我去找杰克,珊和提亚克 |
| [15:45] | – He’s the Jaffa? – Yes! | – 就是跟你们一起在SG-1的贾珐. – 对! |
| [15:48] | But I couldn’t find them. It was like they were gone. | 但是我找不到他们好像他们已经走了 |
| [15:51] | I figured they left without me. I dialled Earth’s address, came through… | 所以我以为他们没有等我就先走了我就拨了地球的坐标,穿过门 |
| [15:56] | What the hell are they doing down there? | 我就—那下面干什么? |
| [16:05] | Chevron one encoded. | 象形文字一,译码成功 |
| [16:13] | Chevron two encoded. | 象形文字二,译码成功 |
| [16:17] | Chevron three encoded. | 象形文字三,译码成功 |
| [16:19] | Isn’t our mission to get the genesis list through to the Beta site? | 长官,我们的任务不是将创世纪名单送到β基地吗? |
| [16:23] | I think we’ll try to stop the attack on Earth first. | 我想我们先试着阻止对地球的攻击吧 |
| [16:26] | Genesis list? Beta site? What does she mean? | 创世纪名单跟β基地点是什么意思? |
| [16:29] | We’re evacuating everyone we can to another planet. | 我们在尽力疏散每个人到另一个星球 |
| [16:33] | World leaders, scientists, doctors. | 世界领袖,科学家,医生… |
| [16:35] | Chevron five encoded. | 象形文字五,译码成功 |
| [16:40] | You’re sending a nuclear weapon to Chulak? | 你要送核子武器到丘拉可? |
| [16:43] | You got a problem with that? | 你对这点有意见吗? |
| [16:46] | – The Jaffa are just slaves. – Try to comprehend what’s going on. | -贾珐不是你的敌人,他们只是奴隶-请你试着了解这里的状况 |
| [16:51] | We estimate the death toll to Earth as 1.5 billion. | 我们估计地球的死亡人数总共是15亿人 |
| [16:55] | Who do you think is flying those ships, trying to blow up our world? | 你知不知道是谁驾驶那些战舰来炸毁我们的世界的? |
| [17:01] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t strike back. | 你能告诉我一个不要反击的好理由吗? |
| [17:04] | Chevron seven locked. | 象形文字七,锁定! |
| [17:09] | They have no choice. | 他们别无选择 |
| [17:12] | Send the bomb. | 送炸弹过去 |
| [17:14] | Proceed. | 开始进行部署;虹旋门关闭 |
| [17:26] | Proceed with evacuation until that next warhead is ready. | 继续进行疏散直到下个弹头准备好 |
| [17:31] | There are innocent human beings on Goa’uld planets. | 你知道在大多数的勾阿邬星球都有无辜的人对不对? |
| [17:37] | Unless he has information we can use, I don’t wanna see him again. | 除非这个人还有我们能用的情报否则我不要再见到他 |
| [17:48] | This isn’t happening, this is nuts… | 这没有发生,我疯了,我疯了… |
| [17:58] | Is it… Is it possible that the Stargate malfunctioned or went haywire… | 有没有…有没有可能星际之门发生故障或损坏 |
| [18:04] | …and I came through into a totally screwed-up different version of Earth? | 然后我到了一个完全混乱不同版本的地球了呢? |
| [18:09] | No. | 不,我很怀疑 |
| [18:10] | The Stargate allows us to travel across great distances… | 星际之门是利用空间,时间创造出虫洞,让我们能够作远距离的旅行 |
| [18:14] | …but it doesn’t take you to an alternate reality. | 但它不会带你到一个交替的现实 |
| [18:17] | Alternate reality? | 什么交替的现实啊? |
| [18:19] | Scientists have theorised that | 基本上科学家提出理论 |
| [18:21] | there are an infinite number of dimensions… | 说有无穷多的次元… |
| [18:24] | …each containing a different possible version of reality. | 而每一个次元都包含一个不同版本的现实 |
| [18:27] | Well, it sounds like I theoretically, actually found one. | 那这样的话听起来理论上我可能真的找到一个了 |
| [18:31] | – One what? – What Sam said. An… alternate reality. | -一个什么?-珊说的,一个交替的现实 |
| [18:36] | That explains why everything here is the same, but different. | 我是说这就可以解释这里的一切都一样,可是却又不一样 |
| [18:40] | The theory is that there are an infinite number of alternate realities. | 好吧,这理论是宇宙中有无限多的交替的现实 |
| [18:45] | Some are different. Some are almost identical. | 有一些是非常的不同而有一些几乎是相同的 |
| [18:49] | That’s what this is! | 对,就是这么回事 |
| [18:55] | This isn’t my world at all. This is some sort of… | 所以这里根本不是我的世界 |
| [18:59] | …other dimension? | 是另一个次元对不对? |
| [19:01] | The Stargate wouldn’t cause that. | 对,但星际之门不会造成这样 |
| [19:04] | – Maybe the Stargate didn’t cause it. – What are you suggesting? | -也许这不是星际之门造成的-��是什么意思? |
| [19:08] | He found a mirror, possibly made of naqahdah, on P3R-233. | 他在P3R-233发现了可能由那夸达做的镜子 |
| [19:12] | – This all happened after I touched it. – P3R-233? | – 这都是在我碰它之后发生的. – P3R-233? |
| [19:16] | – Have you been there? – Yes! | -你们去过那里吗?-是啊! |
| [19:18] | Off-world activation. | 外层空间活动! |
| [19:22] | Close the blast doors. Keep the iris sealed. | 关闭爆破门并封闭虹旋门 |
| [19:24] | Receiving coded transmission from Air Force One. | 收到空军一号的密码传讯 |
| [19:27] | Notify General O’Neill. Get the genesis travellers ready. | 通知欧尼尔将军;凯瑟琳,请通知其它创世纪名单的旅客,准备走了 |
| [19:31] | Right. | 好 |
| [20:04] | Current address unknown. Phone number unknown. | 目前住址不详…电话号码不详 |
| [20:07] | Last place of residence… | 最后居住地… |
| [20:10] | …Egypt as of 1997. | 1997年埃及 |
| [20:21] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
| [20:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [20:25] | – I think I’m dead. – What? | -我想我死了-什么? |
| [20:28] | The me in this reality. | 我是说在这个现实中的我 |
| [20:31] | What is Voyager’s status? | 博士,航海家状况如何? |
| [20:33] | The President’s plane is ten minutes from Peterson Air Force Base. | 总统座机距离彼得森空军基地十公里 |
| [20:37] | – Another coded transmission. – Relay it through the decoder. | -又有另一个密码传讯-传送到译码器并且连接到扩音器 |
| [20:43] | Enemy craft. Pursuit. Cannot evade. | 有敌军在追我们,无法闪避! |
| [20:48] | Surface radar is tracking. | 地面雷达追踪 |
| [20:55] | – That’s one of their big ones. – Look how fast it is. | -那是它们最大的一个-你看它速度多快! |
| [20:58] | Under fire! Help… us! | 遭到攻击!救救我们!救救我们! |
| [21:13] | It’s heading straight for us. | 它朝着我们来了 |
| [21:15] | – Confirm, airman. Confirmed. ETA – One minute. | -士官,证实一下-轨道证实一分钟后到达 |
| [21:19] | Dammit! Evacuation gave us away. | 可恶!疏散行动败露我们的行踪 |
| [21:21] | Intelligence has confirmed that enemy fire can reach us, | 情报单位证实即使我们在这么深的地底, |
| [21:25] | even this far underground. | 敌军的火力仍然可以穿透 |
| [21:27] | We’re stuck here. | 而星际之门遭受攻击的时候我们就被困在这儿了 |
| [21:29] | Enemy ship is slowing. Visual tracking in 10 seconds. | 敌军战舰已经慢下来十秒之后进入目视范围 |
| [21:51] | If they fire on us, we won’t even feel it. | 他们一旦对我们开火我们可能根本就没感觉 |
| [21:54] | The blasts on the East Coast were equal to 200-megaton nuclear warheads. | 东海岸的轰炸几乎是相当两亿吨核子弹头的威力 |
| [21:59] | – It’s not gonna fire. – What? | -它不会开火的-什么? |
| [22:08] | It’s landing. | 降落了 |
| [22:21] | The surveillance cameras | 主信道入口的监视摄影机 |
| [22:23] | show Jaffa assembling what appears to be a weapon. | 显示贾珐正在装配类似武器的东西 |
| [22:26] | They’re coming in the front door. | 长官,看来他们要从前门来 |
| [22:28] | Position automatic weapons here. And men in all these halls. | 好吧把自动武器设置在这里跟这里 |
| [22:32] | Cut off access to this level. Blow the secondary elevator shaft now. | 所有人到这些走廊,截断到这层楼的每个入口;炸掉第二电梯通道 |
| [22:36] | If the men at the surface have to… | 如果在地面上的人员撤退的话… |
| [22:39] | There’s only gonna be one way down. | 就只有一个办法能够下来 |
| [22:42] | I want all nonessential personnel to go to the Beta site ASAP. | 现在我要所有非必要人员尽快穿过星际之门到β基地点 |
| [22:46] | Dr Langford, that includes you and our guest. | 蓝福德博士这包括��跟我们的客人 |
| [22:49] | Sir, the Goa’ulds have kept a wormhole established from off world. | 长官勾阿邬一直从外层空间建立虫洞 |
| [22:53] | Probably because you sent that bomb. | 可能是因为你送炸弹去丘拉可 |
| [22:56] | The point is, unless we get a chance to open the gate from here, | 重点是除非我们有机会从这里打开大门 |
| [23:01] | we’re all stuck. | 否则的话我们全部都会被困在这里 |
| [23:02] | Recommendations? | 有什么建议吗? |
| [23:03] | Normally, we can only keep a wormhole established for a half-hour. | 在正常情况下,我们可以让虫洞保持建立大约半个小时的时间 |
| [23:08] | There may be a restriction on how long the Goa’ulds can keep theirs active. | 勾阿邬从外层空间建立虫洞的效力可能也会有些限制 |
| [23:13] | – So, there’s a time limit? – Right. | -��是指时间限制-是 |
| [23:28] | – Start it up. Give it five, then blow it. – Yes, sir. | -开始吧,数到五然后就引爆它-是,长官 |
| [23:40] | Good luck. | 走吧,祝好运;好了,我们走了 |
| [23:43] | – Let’s go. Take it up. – Yes, sir. | -是-第二小队注意… |
| [23:49] | The first part sounds like a derivation of ancient Egyptian. | 第一部分听起来像是古埃及的衍生语 |
| [23:53] | We couldn’t recognise it. | 我们无法认出来 |
| [23:55] | Oh, you didn’t learn how to speak it aloud on Abydos. | 在阿比多斯说话不能够太大声 |
| [24:03] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪儿来的? |
| [24:06] | It’s a transmission we picked up three months ago. | 是我们的接收器三个月前收到的深度空间传讯 |
| [24:09] | So, why are you showing this to me now? | 那…��为什么现在拿给我听? |
| [24:12] | The transmission came from the same quadrant of space as P3R-233. | 因为这个传讯的原发地就是你说的P3R-233星球 |
| [24:16] | – Where your mirror is. | 你镜子的所在地 |
| [24:20] | We went to 233 after we received that, | 我们一收到这个传讯后就到了233 |
| [24:22] | but the civilisation had been destroyed. | 但是那里的文明已被勾阿邬毁灭 |
| [24:25] | We didn’t find any mirror. | 而我们没有看到任何镜子 |
| [24:34] | “Beware the destroyers.” | 小心那些毁灭者 |
| [24:37] | 233’s aliens must’ve sent out the warning | 233上的一些外星人 |
| [24:40] | before their civilisation was destroyed. | 八成在勾阿邬毁灭他们文明之前送出这个警告 |
| [24:46] | – And the rest? – It says “They come from”, but… | -其它的呢?-它只是说他们来自… |
| [24:49] | …the sentence is incomplete. | 然后句子就不完整了 |
| [24:52] | There’s just more sounds. Pulses or beats. | 只有更多的声音震动或是某种的跳动 |
| [24:54] | – We’ve analysed them. | 对,我们也分析过了 |
| [24:59] | They’re divided into groups. 3, 32, 16, 8, 10 and 12. | 它们分成好几部份3,32,16,8,10,还有12 |
| [25:10] | – That’s six numbers. – Yeah. | -有六个数字-对 |
| [25:14] | That’s a Stargate address, just without the point of origin. | 这是星际之门地址!只是没有原发点而已 |
| [25:20] | “Beware the destroyers. They come from 3, 32, 16, 8, 10 and 12.” | 小心那些毁灭者他们来自3,32,16,8,10跟12 |
| [25:25] | The aliens found out where the Goa’uld attack originated? | 会不会是那些外星人发现了勾阿邬是从哪儿发动攻击的? |
| [25:29] | – Like a Goa’uld home world? – Or at least a military base. | -��是说勾阿邬的家乡?-至少是个军事基地 |
| [25:33] | They’ve assigned a number to each symbol on the Stargate. | 他们一定是把星际之门的符号编成了数字,这是密码! |
| [25:37] | We just figure out the symbol | 我们只要推算出这些外星人 |
| [25:39] | they use to represent one, and start counting. | 是把哪个符号当成第一 |
| [25:42] | The only unique symbol they’d have is for 233. | 然后再从那儿开始计算他们拥有的独特符号是233的原发点 |
| [25:46] | That symbol may not be on our Stargate. | 我们的星际之门上可没那个符号 |
| [25:48] | Except I have the alien gate on tape. | 但是我的摄影机上有外星大门 |
| [25:51] | What? | 什么? |
| [25:57] | The gate is off! | 大门关上了! |
| [26:02] | – Dial the gate for the Beta site. – Chevron one encoded. | -开始拨号到β基地点!-象形文字一,译码成功 |
| [26:05] | If we dial before the Goa’ulds re-establish a wormhole, we can leave. | 如果我们能在勾阿邬建立虫洞之前拨号成功的话,我们就能离开这里 |
| [26:11] | – Chevron two. – Can they dial in? | -象形文字二,译码成功-我们一开始拨号他们能拨进来吗? |
| [26:14] | Yes. The seventh chevron must be locked to stop an incoming wormhole. | 可以的;我们必须锁定第七个象形文字才能阻止过来的虫洞 |
| [26:19] | Chevron three encoded. | 象形文字三,译码成功 |
| [26:22] | – Everybody ready? – Sir! | -准备好了吗?-是,长官 |
| [26:24] | Let’s do it, boys. | 快,动作快! |
| [26:44] | Chevron five encoded. | 象形文字五,译码成功 |
| [26:51] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快,加油! |
| [26:59] | – No! – Off-world activation. | -不!-外层空间有活动! |
| [27:04] | You’ll have to make the computer dial in faster. | 下次��要让计算机拨号拨的更快才行-我会想办法的 |
| [27:07] | How long will the Goa’uld keep the wormhole active? | 勾阿邬能让虫洞建立多久? |
| [27:10] | Based on their last activation, | 根据他们上次活动的起始时间 |
| [27:13] | they can keep it open for… | 看来他们可以从外层空间建立虫洞大约 |
| [27:16] | 38 minutes. | 38分钟吧 |
| [27:18] | We may not have that much time. | 我们可能没那么多时间 |
| [27:23] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
| [27:28] | Go! Go! | 撤退!快,快点! |
| [27:32] | Seal it off and move down! | 把门封起来往下走! |
| [27:57] | This symbol has to be the point of origin. | 这个符号一定就是原点了 |
| [28:02] | – How’s it going up there, General? | 将军,上面情况怎么样? |
| [28:05] | – We’re getting the crap beat out of us. | 那些废物打得我们节节败退这里怎么样了? |
| [28:07] | It’ll be 25 before we can try again. | 我估计还要25分钟我们才能再打开大门 |
| [28:09] | Dr Langford has presented us with an interesting dilemma. | 等可以打开时,蓝福德博士提出了一个很有意思的难题 |
| [28:14] | She thinks we have the address of a Goa’uld home world. | 她似乎认为我们得到了勾阿邬家乡的地址 |
| [28:16] | Possiblely where they attacked us from the region of | 他们可能就是从那里发动攻击的 |
| [28:19] | We’ll send a bomb through. | 我们送个炸弹过去 |
| [28:21] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
| [28:24] | Sorry. I know I’m an outsider, but what good will that do? | 我知道你们全把我当局外人但是没有好处 |
| [28:28] | Forget that it won’t change anything here, | 送炸弹也不能改变这里已经发生的事 |
| [28:31] | what if they have an iris? | 你怎么知道他们没有像你们一样的虹旋门? |
| [28:33] | This could all be for nothing. | 送炸弹根本没有用 |
| [28:35] | We only have one shot at dialling out. | 对,我们拨成功的机会可能只有这么一次 |
| [28:38] | If we use that one chance to dial a Goa’uld world, | 但是如果我们用这个机会拨到勾阿邬的世界 |
| [28:42] | we’ll never get out. | 我们自己绝对无法离开 |
| [28:49] | My God… | 我的天啊! |
| [28:52] | What the hell’s that? | 那什么东西啊? |
| [28:55] | My reality. | 是我的现实 |
| [29:03] | We are actually looking at ourselves in a parallel universe. | 真想不到我们的确看到了另一个平行宇宙中的我们 |
| [29:08] | Another version of our lives that actually exists. | 我们生活的另一个版本真的存在! |
| [29:17] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了! |
| [29:19] | It’s supposed to be theoretical. | 这应该只是个理论而已呀! |
| [29:21] | Not anymore. What began with Einstein’s theories about relativity… | 再也不是了;爱因斯坦首先提出了相对论的理论,而我们… |
| [29:27] | Who is this? | 这个是谁? |
| [29:29] | That is Teal’c. | 他就是提亚克 |
| [29:31] | Big guy, gold emblem on his head, Goa’uld in his stomach. | 大块头头上有金纹饰,肚子里有勾阿邬 |
| [29:34] | We just saw him on the security camera. | 我们刚在保全摄影机看到他 |
| [29:37] | He’s the Jaffa that led the invasion. | 他是领导这一次进攻基地的贾珐 |
| [29:39] | He was the first prime of Apophis. He’d lead the most important mission. | 他可能还是阿波菲斯的第一首相他会负责领导最重要的任务 |
| [29:45] | This may sound selfish, but where I’m from none of this has happened. | 这听起来可能很自私,但是我的家乡这一切都还没有发生 |
| [29:49] | My Earth still has a chance. | 在我的现实里我知道我的地球还有机会 |
| [29:52] | Do you want to explain that? | 你可以解释一下吗? |
| [29:54] | If this is the address of the Goa’uld world where this attack originated… | 我想这个地址真的能够通到勾阿邬发动攻击的星球 |
| [29:59] | and I can tell my world, | 那我就可以把这个信息拿回我的世界 |
| [30:00] | maybe I can stop this before it starts there. | 然后我也许能够阻止这个历史重演 |
| [30:03] | What makes you think the Goa’ulds | 你…你凭什么认为 |
| [30:05] | will try attacking Earth in your universe? | 勾阿邬也会去攻击你的现实中的地球? |
| [30:07] | We’ve pissed the Goa’uld off as much as you, probably more. | 我们就跟你们一样的激怒了勾阿邬可能还更糟 |
| [30:10] | Wait. Let me get this straight. | 好,等一下,我先搞清楚 |
| [30:13] | You want us to give up our last chance to hit the Goa’uld… | 你要我们放弃我们最后可能反击勾阿邬的机会… |
| [30:16] | so we can save ourselves in a… | 好让我们能够拯救自己在那个… |
| [30:18] | – What? – Alternate reality. | -那个什么?-交替的现实 |
| [30:20] | Not just you. Everyone on Earth. | 不光是你们,还有地球每一个人 |
| [30:22] | Your Earth. | 是你的地球 |
| [30:23] | The Jack O’Neill I know would do it. | 我认识的杰克欧尼尔他就会这么做 |
| [30:26] | You and I have never met. | 你要搞清楚我跟你从来没有见过面 |
| [30:28] | No, I guess not. | 对,我想是没有 |
| [30:31] | Look, because I came here I have seen what can happen. | 听着,我只知道因为我到这儿我看到这种可能性 |
| [30:37] | I have a chance to stop this happening to the Earth I come from, | 我就有机会能够拯救我的现实中的地球 |
| [30:42] | if you help me. | 只要你愿意帮助我, |
| [30:51] | How much time, Doctor? | 博士,还有多久? |
| [30:54] | 22 minutes. | 22分钟 |
| [30:56] | So the argument is academic. We can’t hold them that long. | 好了,这些争论只是空谈反正我们也拖不了那么久 |
| [31:01] | Maybe we can buy some time. | 也许我们可以争取一点时间 |
| [31:04] | How? | 怎么作? |
| [31:05] | Not how. Who. | 简单,谈判 |
| [31:29] | Whoa… | 喔喔… |
| [31:32] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑对不对? |
| [31:34] | You saw the video. In my reality, | 你看到录像带了,在我的现实 |
| [31:36] | Jack convinced Teal’c to betray Apophis… | 杰克欧尼尔说服了提亚克背叛阿波菲斯 |
| [31:39] | to save our lives. | 救了我们的命 |
| [31:41] | Teal’c gave up everything so we could free his people from slavery. | 提亚克放弃了一切就为了我们可能解放他的族人不再被奴役 |
| [31:46] | It doesn’t look like we could help him. | 看来我们现在也没有办法帮他做任何的事了 |
| [31:49] | We sent a bomb to his planet. There may be nothing for him to save. | 记住,我们刚刚送炸弹到他的家乡那可能已经没有东西让他解放了 |
| [31:53] | Not in this universe. | 在这个现实是没有 |
| [32:05] | You expect me to explain all this to him? | 你是希望我去跟他解释,对不对? |
| [32:08] | He’s smart. He’ll understand. | 他非常聪明,我想他会了解的 |
| [32:10] | How do you know he’s like the Jaffa you know in your universe? | 你怎么知道他会跟你的现实里认识的那个提亚克一样呢? |
| [32:14] | Not everything’s the same here. | 这里的一切也不尽相同 |
| [32:17] | No, it’s not. But it is close. | 对,是不同,但是很接近 |
| [32:19] | I know what I am asking here, it’s insane. | 听着,我知道我所要求的是非常疯狂的事 |
| [32:26] | Look, if you don’t want to help me I understand. | 如果你们不想帮助我,我可以了解 |
| [32:29] | It’s your lives and it’s your world. | 这是你们的生活,你们的世界 |
| [32:42] | All I have to do is buy a little time? | 我只要去拖延一点时间 |
| [32:45] | A few minutes to get the gate open, right? | 争取几分钟来开大门,对吧? |
| [32:48] | That video of that Jaffa and you should catch his attention. | 你跟那个贾珐在一起的录像带应该会引起他的注意 |
| [32:53] | You’re going to talk to him about alternate realities? | 你打算要去跟那个家伙谈交替的现实吗? |
| [32:58] | Do you really think he’s right about this Jaffa? | 你相信他说的关于这个贾珐的事吗? |
| [33:02] | He was right about my son. | 我儿子的事,他说对了 |
| [33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [33:24] | I think this is where you all wish me good luck. | 好了,你们现在可以祝我好运了 |
| [33:31] | Jack… | 杰克… |
| [33:50] | I take it they’re not engaged in your reality? | 我猜他们在你的世界里并没有订婚? |
| [33:52] | No. | 没有 |
| [34:02] | The enemy will most likely penetrate this level any time now. | 敌军很有可能随时就会穿透这一层了 |
| [34:07] | But every minute counts. | 但是每一分钟都重要 |
| [34:09] | If we get the Stargate open we will retreat through it. | 如果我们最后能够打开星际之门我们就能从那儿撤退 |
| [34:13] | But until then, we must keep them away | 但在那之前我们必须不计一切代价 |
| [34:16] | from the control room and the Stargate. | 让他们远离控制室和星际之门 |
| [34:19] | – Understood? – Yes, sir! | -清楚了吗?-是,长官! |
| [34:22] | Your efforts and dedication… | 你们的努力以及奉献… |
| [34:24] | …have always made me proud to serve with all of you. | 一直都让我以与你们全体共事为荣 |
| [34:28] | – Bravo Company, move out. – Formation three. | 刺客连,注意,出动! |
| [34:40] | Kree shac! | 克利,下克! |
| [34:42] | Don’t shoot! I’m unarmed. | 别开枪!我没有武器 |
| [34:48] | I surrender. | 我投降! |
| [34:58] | And you are? | 你是谁? |
| [35:00] | General Jack O’Neill. Commander of this base. | 杰克欧尼尔将军这个基地的指挥官 |
| [35:05] | You’re Teal’c, right? | 你是提亚克,对吧? |
| [35:08] | – Hakka sha! – Arik kree! | -哈卡下!-阿瑞克利 |
| [35:11] | You’ll be wondering how I know your name. | 你很好奇我怎么会知道你名字 |
| [35:15] | I’ve got quite a story to tell you. | 我有个故事要告诉你 |
| [35:20] | I’ve got the dial-in time down by five seconds. | 好,我已经设定五秒后拨号出去 |
| [35:22] | Now we need the wormhole to destabilise. | 现在我们只要等这个虫洞瓦解就行了 |
| [35:28] | Airman, we’ll need all the help we can get out there. | 士官我们将会需要所有能得到的帮助 |
| [35:31] | The base will autodestruct two minutes after… | 我们应该设定自毁程序我们要预估两分钟之后就引爆… |
| [35:34] | …the window of opportunity for us to open the Stargate. | 如果能够打开星际之门的话 |
| [35:37] | If the Goa’ulds want this place in one piece, I intend to disappoint them. | 如果勾阿邬想要得到这个地方我不想让他们称心如意 |
| [35:46] | Destruct sequence activated. | 自毁程序启动 |
| [35:59] | What sort of deception is this? | 这是哪门子的欺骗手段? |
| [36:03] | I know it’s hard to believe… | 我知道这很难叫人相信… |
| [36:05] | …but you guys are pretty advanced. | 但是你们算是满先进的 |
| [36:08] | You must know this alternate reality thing is possible, right? | 我想你们一定知道所谓交替现实的可能,对吧? |
| [36:13] | I do not. | 我不相信 |
| [36:15] | Then how did this Daniel guy know your name? | 那么这个丹尼尔他怎么会知道你的名字呢? |
| [36:18] | He says the guy in this video… | 他说这个录像带里的家伙… |
| [36:21] | …you, I guess, in his world… | 我猜是你在他的世界里… |
| [36:25] | …hates being a slave to the Goa’ulds. | 痛恨他身为勾阿邬的奴隶 |
| [36:29] | Lies. | 谎言 |
| [36:34] | Look, I know this sounds insane… | 听着,我知道这听起来很疯狂… |
| [36:40] | …but you have a chance to change things in his world. | 但是提亚克你有个机会可以改变他的世界 |
| [36:45] | We just need a little time, that’s all. | 我们只是需要一点时间而已 |
| [36:54] | This guy Daniel says the Teal’c in his world is a good man. | 这个丹尼尔说在他的世界的提亚克是个好人 |
| [36:58] | That he betrayed the Goa’uld for a chance to free his people, his family. | 他背叛了勾阿邬,就是为了想要解放他的族人,解放他的家人 |
| [37:03] | Your wife. | 你太太 |
| [37:06] | Your son Rya’c. | 还有你儿子瑞尔卡 |
| [37:13] | We received word from my home world. | 我们收到来自家乡的传讯 |
| [37:16] | You sent a weapon of destruction there. | 你们从你们的星际之门送了毁灭武器过去 |
| [37:20] | My people… | 我的族人… |
| [37:22] | …my family are dead. | 我的家人都死了 |
| [37:56] | Four minutes. You two get in the gate room. | 四分钟.你们两个最好到大门室 |
| [37:59] | – Catherine… – No arguments. The Beta site needs you. | -凯瑟琳…-博士,不准争辩,β基地点需要�� |
| [38:02] | – What about you? – I’ll set the dial and join you. Go! | -那么��呢?-等拨号一开始我就过去,快走! |
| [38:06] | If this mirror is a doorway between our dimensions… | 如果那个镜子真的是我们次元间的门路… |
| [38:09] | …maybe I can send help, or bring you to my Earth. | 我也许可以从我的世界派救兵过来或者你们也可以到我的地球去 |
| [38:12] | Wait. If your device is a remote control to the mirror, | 等一下,如果你带来的那个装置是那个镜子的遥控器 |
| [38:15] | you may need it. | 你可能会需要它 |
| [38:16] | Go ahead. I’ll get it. | 你先去,我去拿 |
| [38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [38:25] | You helped reunite me with Ernest in your world? | 你在另一个世界帮助我跟恩尼斯团圆? |
| [38:30] | I guess, in the grand scheme of things, we’re even. | 我想在这个大命运之中我们扯平了 |
| [39:10] | Fall back! We have to fall back! | 大家撤退!我们必须要撤退!快点! |
| [39:31] | Two minutes! | 两分钟! |
| [39:33] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
| [39:35] | I have information for Apophis. | 我有一些信息可以帮助阿波菲斯 |
| [39:38] | Technology he will want to know about. | 有一种科技是他会想要知道的 |
| [39:40] | This is a remote control to an interdimensional portal. | 这个,是到次元之间大门的遥控器 |
| [39:45] | I can tell Apophis how to find it. | 我可以告诉阿波菲斯怎么找到它 |
| [39:48] | Ashac tree-ac! | 阿下崔亚可! |
| [39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [39:53] | Oh, yeah… | 啊,对了… |
| [39:57] | I also wish to blow us all to hell. | 我也希望我们全部都被炸死 |
| [40:01] | Time’s up! | 时间到了! |
| [40:22] | Come on! | 快啊! |
| [40:44] | Autodestruct in one minute. | 一分钟后自动毁灭 |
| [41:05] | Autodestruct in 30 seconds. | 30秒后自动毁灭 |
| [41:21] | Autodestruct in 10 seconds. | 10秒后自动毁灭 |
| [41:24] | 9,8,7,6,… 9, 8, 7, 6… | |
| [41:29] | ..5,4,3,2,… …5, 4, 3, 2… | |
| [41:33] | …1 | …1. |
| [42:13] | Any luck? | 找到没有? |
| [42:15] | Nothing. | 没有 |
| [42:17] | Help! | 救命啊! |
| [42:23] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
| [42:28] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事啊? |
| [42:31] | It has been caused by a staff weapon. | 这看起来像是棍棒武器造成的 |
| [42:39] | This looks like a Stargate address. | 这好像是星际之门的地址 |
| [42:41] | – All right, let’s get him back to Earth. – No, Jack! | -我们现在带他回地球-不,杰克! |
| [42:44] | We’re all in very big trouble. | 有个非常大的麻烦 |
| [42:48] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
| [42:52] | They’re coming. | 他们来了! |