时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | “Beware the destroyers”. That’s what the message said. | 讯息说”小心那些毁灭者” |
[00:14] | These coordinates are where the Goa’uld will launch their attack. | 这些坐标 是勾阿邬准备要发动攻击的地点. |
[00:18] | It’s a warning. | 这是一个警告. |
[00:19] | Or so your vision foretells. | 那是个警告,或是你幻想的预言 |
[00:21] | No! It wasn’t a vision, or a dream, or a hallucination. It was… real. | 不!那不是幻想或作梦或是幻觉 那是…真实的 |
[00:26] | I know this is hard for you to believe… | 我知道你们一定觉得难以置信… |
[00:28] | but the entire time you thought | 但是我可以向你们发誓,你们以为 |
[00:31] | I had disappeared on P3R-233 | 我在P3R-233失踪的那段时间里面 |
[00:33] | I was experiencing an alternate reality. | 我却是在经历一个交替的现实 |
[00:37] | And you were there and you were there, and there’s no place like home. | 我说丹尼尔呀 不管你在哪里,都比不上在家里 |
[00:41] | As a matter of fact, you were there! | 事实上你们也在那个地方! |
[00:43] | Daniel, it’s not that we don’t believe you… | 丹尼尔,我们不是不相信你… |
[00:45] | – So you do? – No! It’s just that… | -那你相信了? -不!只不过是… |
[00:49] | we don’t believe you. | 我们不相信你 |
[00:51] | Jack, this is important. | 杰克,这是非常重要的 |
[00:52] | Daniel, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences? | 好吧,丹尼尔,你在这个交替的现实 里的时候,有什么不同的吗? |
[00:57] | Yes, uh… Teal’c was leading the attack on Earth, | 有啊…提亚克在地球上领导攻击 |
[01:00] | I wasn’t part of the programme. | 我甚至不在那个计划里 |
[01:02] | You and Jack were engaged to be married. | 你跟杰克订婚准备结婚 |
[01:04] | – Excuse me? – What? | -你说什么? -什么? |
[01:08] | OK, uh, even if you did actually experience this alternate reality… | 好吧,就算你真的经历了 这个交替的现实… |
[01:14] | the fact that there were differences means we won’t face the same fate. | 但是这两个世界有差异,所以表示 我们可能不会面对相同的命运 |
[01:18] | Yes, but the defining event-the death of Ra-took place in both worlds. | 对,但是决定性的事件,拉尔之死 它在两个世界都发生了 |
[01:24] | – An attack of retribution? – Yes! | -那是个报复的攻击? -是的! |
[01:27] | And the same thing will happen here unless we stop it. | 除非我们可以阻止 否则这理会发生相同的事情 |
[01:30] | All right, let me get something straight here. | 好,等一下 让我先搞清楚一下 |
[01:34] | Engaged? | 订婚了? |
[01:36] | – It is theoretically possible. – It’s against regulations. | -这在理论上是有可能的 -但是这是违反规定的 |
[01:40] | I’m talking physics, sir. | 我是说物理学,长官 |
[01:43] | The concept of alternate realities | 这个交替现实的整个观念 整个交替的宇宙 |
[01:46] | was predicted by Einstein a long time… | 爱因斯坦在很久以前 就已经预测过了 |
[01:49] | I thought you might all be here. How’s our boy? | 我就猜你们都在这儿 男孩还好吧? |
[01:52] | He’s gonna be just fine, General. | 我想它会好起来的,将军 |
[01:54] | Major Samuels. | 山姆斯少校 |
[01:56] | That’s Lieutenant Colonel Samuels now, Captain. | 我呢,现在已经是山姆斯中校了 上尉 |
[01:59] | – I beg your pardon, sir. Congratulations. – Thank you. | -真对不起,长官,恭喜你了 -谢谢 |
[02:03] | You’ll always be Sparky to me. | 我一直觉得你充满活力 |
[02:05] | Weren’t you transferred to the Pentagon? | 长官 我以为您已经调到五角大厦了 |
[02:08] | I was. Stargate mission analysis. I’m here today for the hearing. | 没错,星际之门任务分析 我今天是为了听证会而来的 |
[02:12] | Hearing? | 听证会? |
[02:15] | Senator Kinsey? The Stargate programme? | 肯兹参议员?星际之门计划? |
[02:19] | I thought you were gonna testify. | 我以为你们要提供证据 |
[02:21] | They will. SG-1 just returned from a mission last night. | 他们会的.SG-1昨天晚上才出任务回来 |
[02:25] | I haven’t had the chance to inform them. | 我还没有机会通知他们呢 |
[02:28] | Well, perhaps I shouldn’t say too much more. | 这样的话,也许我不应该说太多的 |
[02:32] | Oh, cut the crap. What’s going on? | 好了,少废话了,山姆斯 到底怎么回事? |
[02:36] | Senator Kinsey has taken a great deal of interest in the programme. | 肯兹参议员对星际之门计划 有很大的兴趣 |
[02:40] | Thus far, he hasn’t liked what he’s seen. | 但是他却不喜欢他所看到的 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这一点 |
[02:45] | As you should be, Colonel. | 你是该遗憾,上校 |
[02:48] | It could mean the end of the Stargate. | 这可能表示这个计划的结束 |
[02:52] | The hearing is at 1400 hours. I look forward to seeing you all there. | 听证会在1400举行 我期待你们都能来 |
[04:01] | Stargate.SG1-s01e21.Politics-Part.1 | |
[04:09] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是,长官,我了解 |
[04:11] | We’ll fight the good fight. | 我们会奋力而战的 |
[04:16] | General, politics isn’t my strong suit… | 将军,政治一向不是我的专长… |
[04:18] | but doesn’t president outrank senator? | 但是总统的职权 不是应该高于参议员吗? |
[04:22] | Senator Kinsey is chairman of the appropriations committee. | 肯兹参议员 是专款预算委员会的主席 |
[04:27] | He wants to know what’s behind the line item | 他要求知道五角大厦称之为 52区的项目 |
[04:29] | the Pentagon refers to as area 52. | 到底是什么 |
[04:31] | That would be the Stargate… | 那就是星际之门啊… |
[04:33] | An unofficial project that | 这是非正式计划, |
[04:35] | just happens to cost $7.4 billion a year to operate. | 但是一年 却要花掉七十四亿美元来运作 |
[04:41] | The President thought if he granted the Senator the appropriate clearances | 总统先生和参谋总长认为 如果他们准许参议员适当的参与 |
[04:46] | let him in on the existence of the SGC | 让他们知道星际之门中心的存在 |
[04:49] | he’d recognise its importance to security | 它会了解这个计划,对国家安全的重要性, |
[04:51] | and authorise the expenditure. | 并授权这经费 |
[04:53] | I take it he didn’t. | 我猜他不认同 |
[04:55] | The idea backfired. | 这反而是反效果 |
[04:57] | After reading your mission reports and being briefed by Samuels… | 他看过你的任务报告 加上安姆斯中校的彻底简报… |
[05:01] | the Senator decided the SGC | 参议员决定星际之门中心 |
[05:03] | will receive no further funding from the Treasury. | 将不得继续接受财政部的资金 |
[05:06] | That effectively shuts us down, sir. | 这实际是关闭我们,长官 |
[05:08] | Very effectively. Costs a billion dollars | 这的确是关闭,这里光是开灯 |
[05:11] | just to turn the lights on around here. | 就要将近花掉十亿元 |
[05:15] | How about a bake sale? | 烘饼来义卖怎么样? |
[05:19] | Yard sale? Garage… | 庭院拍卖?车库拍卖? |
[05:20] | This is what I look like when I’m not laughing, Colonel. | 上校,你应该看到我没有笑吧 |
[05:26] | – Car wash? | 那洗车呢? |
[05:29] | I’m sorry, sir. It’s just, I don’t get it. | 对不起,长官,只是我..我不太明白 一个人, |
[05:32] | How does one man get that much power? | 怎么会有这么大的权力? |
[05:35] | The constitution of these United States. | 是美国的这些宪法赋予的 |
[05:39] | Our worth could be debated in the Senate… | 我们的价值问题 可以在参议院里公开的辩论… |
[05:42] | but not without making the Stargate known to the public. | 但是星际之门计划 目前还不能公诸于世 |
[05:46] | The President doesn’t believe the time for that has come. I agree. | 总统先生认为,这个时机 还没有成熟,我也这么认为 |
[06:01] | Well, he’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[06:05] | You seem more apprehensive of this hearing than of battle. | 你看起来对此理解的比战斗更透彻 |
[06:09] | I prefer battle, actually. | 事实上,我宁可去战斗 |
[06:11] | Once we tell him Earth’s future is at stake… | 我确定一旦我们告诉他 地球即将有危险… |
[06:14] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[06:20] | Let’s keep the alternate reality story as our ace in the hole, shall we? | 我们能不能把这个交替现实的故事 留着当最后的王牌怎么样? |
[06:24] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[06:31] | Just because. | 因为所以 |
[06:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, I apologise. | 各位先生,各位小姐 真是非常的抱歉 |
[06:38] | A certain congressman, who will go nameless, cannot take no for an answer. | 某个特定的国会议员,姓名先 暂时保留,就是不肯听否定的答案 |
[06:43] | Ah, so this is the infamous SG-1. | 这就是恶名昭彰的SG-1 |
[06:47] | Infamous! Yes, sir. | 恶名昭彰?是,长官 |
[06:50] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[06:52] | Ah, Colonel. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 上校,我听过你很多事迹 |
[06:55] | Don’t believe a word of it, Senator. I’m actually a nice guy. | 参议员,任何话都不要相信 其实我是个好人 |
[07:03] | And this must be the drain through which the money flows. | 这八成就是吃钱的大吸血鬼了 |
[07:07] | I know you have a very busy schedule, Senator. | 参议员 我知道您的行程非常的紧凑 |
[07:11] | Yes, of course, General Hammond. Please be seated. | 是,当然,哈蒙将军 大家请坐一下吧 |
[07:22] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[07:24] | Colonel O’Neill… | 欧尼尔上校… |
[07:27] | Captain Carter | 卡特上尉 |
[07:30] | Dr Jackson | 杰克森博士 |
[07:33] | Teal’c, with an apostrophe, I understand. | 提亚克,我知道这个名字很特殊的 |
[07:37] | Let me first say that though illness | 我只能说虽然疾病掠夺了 |
[07:40] | stopped me from serving in the military | 我能够为国家军队服务的机会 |
[07:42] | I have great respect for those who do. | 但是我非常尊敬捍卫国家的军人 |
[07:45] | Especially those who have made service of country their life’s work… | 尤其是佩服 以服务国家为终生志业的人… |
[07:50] | as I have in my own way. | 而我呢…我也以我的方式这么做 |
[07:54] | – There is no more honourable vocation. – Thank you. I couldn’t agree more. | -这可是一个最光荣的职业 -谢谢您,参议员,我非常同意 |
[08:00] | Having said that, I want to make one thing clear: | 虽然如此 但是我还是有件事要说清楚 |
[08:03] | I am by nature suspicious of all things secretive… | 我的天性,对所有秘密都高度怀疑 |
[08:06] | be they in the government or inside the military service. | 不管是在政府,或是军队里的事 |
[08:10] | I believe that which grows in shadow but withers in the light of day… | 我相信阴影只要摊在阳光下 阴影就会萎缩… |
[08:15] | does not belong on the vine. | 自然也不会造成任何的疑虑了 |
[08:19] | I’ve read several reports of your excursion. | 我看过你们一些旅行任务的报告 |
[08:23] | Colonel Samuels has been kind enough to brief me on the Stargate… | 山姆斯中校他… 他很好心为我报告星际之门… |
[08:27] | and I have tried to maintain an open mind. | 而且我试着保持开放的心胸 |
[08:31] | I must admit that I find the very idea of this facility, | 各位,有一点我必须承认 我觉得星际之门这个机构的存在 |
[08:36] | of this command, offensive. | 这指挥中心…令人不快 |
[08:39] | It is far too dangerous to be this secretive. | 要保持神秘实在是太危险了 |
[08:42] | I found several examples | 我发现你们有许多的例子 |
[08:44] | where you have averted tragedy on a global scale | 都是在千钧一发的情况之下 |
[08:47] | by the skin of your teeth, | 才避免了全球性的灾难, |
[08:49] | and virtually none where you found anything of worth. | 但是到目前 还没有带回任何有价值的东西 |
[08:58] | However, since I have, on occasion, been wrong before… | 老实说,我以前… 也曾经偶尔犯错过 |
[09:07] | the President of the United States has asked me to hear you out. | 现在我们美国的总统 要求我听你们的解释 |
[09:14] | So here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[09:16] | Well… | 但愿… |
[09:19] | as long as you’ve got an open mind. | 你能保持开放的心胸 |
[09:24] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[09:25] | For crying out loud, Samuels, what d’you tell this man? | 看在老天的份上,山姆斯 你跟参议员说了什么? |
[09:28] | The truth. | 事实真相 |
[09:29] | Colonel Samuels was entirely nonpartisan. | 山姆斯中校是站在超然立场的 |
[09:33] | OK. Now, that’s impossible. He’s been against this programme from day one. | 拜托,参议员,那是不可能的 他从一开始就反对这个计划 |
[09:37] | If anything, I voiced my awe and amazement at what the Stargate is. | 说老实话呢,我对星际之门 真的是觉得敬畏又神奇 |
[09:42] | A technological marvel. | 这是科技上的奇迹 |
[09:45] | It is so much more than that, Senator. | 参议员,这不只是奇迹而已 |
[09:47] | The Stargate represents a giant step in our understanding of the universe. | 星际之门代表了我们对这个 宇宙的了解,又跨进了一大步 |
[09:52] | We have learned more about astrophysics in these few months… | 我们在这几个月 对天文学的认知… |
[09:55] | than in the last 50 years! | 就已经超过了… 过去五十年的努力! |
[09:58] | It also gives us insights into cultures that are thousands of years old. | 而且它还给我们机会 见识到几千年前的人类文化 |
[10:02] | Dr Jackson, I’m sure as a scholar of ancient mythology… | 杰克森博士 我相信你身为古代神话学者… |
[10:06] | you are familiar with the story of Pandora. | 一定很熟悉潘多拉的故事 |
[10:09] | From Greek mythology, of course. | 当然,那是希腊神话 |
[10:13] | The first woman created by Zeus… | 她是宙斯创造的第一个女人… |
[10:15] | who gave her a box and warned her never to open it. | 宙斯给她一个盒子 并且警告她绝对不可以打开 |
[10:18] | But she did, out of curiosity. | 她打开了,是出于好奇 |
[10:21] | Despite the warning of her god, who was also her father, she did. | 虽然她的神警告她 这神也是她的父亲,她还是开了 |
[10:26] | And from it sprung all the plagues and evil that exist now in this world. | 而从这盒子里,跑出了现在 存在这世界的疾病,弊端以及邪恶 |
[10:32] | And, keeping in mind that this is a myth, | 请记得我们现在说的只是神话 |
[10:35] | she closed it in time to keep hope inside. | 她及时关上了,而把”希望”留在里面 |
[10:38] | Then should we not close your gate for the same reason-to keep hope inside? | 我们不应该为了相同的理由 关上大门,好留下”希望”吗? |
[10:44] | Senator, if I may jump in here… | 参议员,对不起,请容我打个岔… |
[10:47] | I’m not as slick as you guys talking in metaphors here. | 我呢,我不像你们这么机灵 能够谈些隐喻 |
[10:52] | I’m a military man. | 我是个军人 |
[10:54] | I prefer facts. | 我比较喜欢事实 |
[10:57] | And the fact is the gate, ie “the box”, is already open. | 这事实是..这个大门就是那个盒子 它已经打开了 |
[11:03] | Now, what’s done is done. | 这已经成为事实 |
[11:06] | We made ourselves an enemy by killing Ra… | 我们杀了拉尔而树立了敌人… |
[11:09] | but the threat the Goa’ulds represent | 但是现在勾阿邬所代表的威胁 |
[11:11] | Threat? | 威胁? |
[11:12] | Yes, sir. As in “threatening”. | 没错,他们的确…造成威胁 |
[11:15] | The word “threat”, Colonel O’Neill, | 欧尼尔上校,威胁这个字眼 |
[11:18] | is used too often by this country’s military | 已经在本国被军队过分的滥用 |
[11:21] | as a justification for expenditures we can no longer afford. | 而我们的经费预算 已经不允许我们再承担下去 |
[11:25] | Do you know how much this programme costs? | 你知道这个计划 到底花了多少钱吗? |
[11:32] | Seven… ish. | 大概…七十多… |
[11:33] | Seven billion, four hundred and seven million dollars! | 正确的数字 是七十四亿零七百万元美金! |
[11:37] | – Give or take. – Per year! | -给或不给 -每一年! |
[11:40] | With all due respect, | 恕我冒昧,参议员, |
[11:42] | the accounting department is up on level 3, I believe. | 我相信 这个会计部门,是在第三级以上 |
[11:45] | But if you want to talk about maintaining the first line of defence… | 但是如果参议员你要讨论 维持第一线的防御系统… |
[11:49] | against what I believe is the greatest enemy humanity has faced | 来对抗我认为人类有史以来 最可怕的敌人的话…那么我觉得 |
[11:54] | Hyperbole! | 你太夸张了! |
[11:55] | See for yourself! | 你自己看吧! |
[11:57] | General, I suggest we dial up old P4A-771, I believe it was. | 将军,我建议我们拨到P4A-771星球 我想应该是这个吧 |
[12:02] | See how long the Senator lasts in that world! | 看我们的参议员 在那个世界能撑多久! |
[12:04] | I have spent a career listening to doomsayers in uniform. | 我在工作上听了许多预言 末日来临的军人 |
[12:09] | Let us build our billion-dollar machine | 我们来建造十亿元的机器, |
[12:11] | to save America from barbarians at the gate! | 就能从大门边的野蛮人手中拯救美国! |
[12:14] | Let me remind you that the Cold War is over! | 我要提醒你一件事情 冷战已经结束了! |
[12:18] | Let me tell you something! This time there are barbarians- | 也让我提醒您一件事情! 参议员,这一回他们真的是野蛮人 |
[12:22] | they’re called Goa’ulds. | 他们叫做勾阿邬 |
[12:24] | And they really are at the gate. That one! | 他们真的就在大门边! 就那个大门 |
[12:27] | Then I suggest we close it. | 那我给你个建议,把它关闭掉 |
[12:29] | Senator, we believe the Goa’uld | 参议员,我们有充分的理由相信 |
[12:31] | are about to launch an attack, in force, in ships. | 勾阿邬准备要以宇宙飞船发动攻击 |
[12:36] | Then I think they’ll regret taking on the United States military. | 那我认为 他们会后悔胆敢向美国的军队挑战 |
[12:41] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 你以为美国是神啊 |
[12:43] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说的对啊, |
[12:44] | We’ll just upload a computer virus into the mother ship. | 我们只要在他们的母舰上植入计算机病毒. |
[12:47] | If they coming with ship we won’t be any match for them. | 参议员,如果他们搭船来 我们绝对不是他们的对手 |
[12:50] | At their level of technology, they can wipe us out from orbit. | 以他们的先进科技 他们可以把我们打离轨道 |
[12:53] | I’m not convinced of that. | 我可不相信这一点 |
[12:55] | – They speak the truth. – I’m not entirely convinced of that either. | -他们说的是真的 -你说的这一点,我也持怀疑的态度 |
[12:59] | General, why are we here?! He’s made up his mind. | 将军,我们在这儿干什么?! 参议员早就做好决定了嘛 |
[13:02] | Sit down, Colonel. When I’ve made up my mind, you will know it. | 坐下,上校,等我做好决定的时候 你自然会知道 |
[13:09] | I will ask you once more. | 我再慎重的要求你一次 |
[13:12] | Sit down, please. | 坐下,拜托 |
[13:18] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[13:26] | I gave the President my word I would give you a fair hearing | 我向总统保证,会给你们一个公平的听证会, |
[13:30] | and I intend to do that. | 而我也打算这么做 |
[13:32] | He held you and your team up as a shining example | 他认为你还有你的小组 是星际之门中心 |
[13:37] | of the fine work the SGC is doing. | 所做的工作中最闪亮的珠宝 |
[13:42] | Now… do you stand by SG-1’s record? | 好…你承认SG-1的记录吗? |
[13:46] | Yes, I do. | 是啊,我承认 |
[13:48] | Then let’s just go through it, shall we? | 好,那我们开始讨论吧? |
[14:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | On February 10th of this year, | 在今年的二月十号, |
[14:09] | you and a team led by Major Charles Kawalsky | 你和查尔斯 卡瓦斯基少校所带领的小组 |
[14:12] | went through the Stargate on a reconnaissance mission | 经由星际之门出使侦查任务 |
[14:16] | Excuse me, Senator. | 对不起,参议员 |
[14:18] | Samuels, could I get a copy of that? | 山姆斯,能给我一份副本吗? |
[14:21] | Uh… you wrote this report, Colonel. | 这报告是你自己写的,上校 |
[14:25] | Just one little reference. | 只是作为参考用啊 |
[14:29] | Samuels. | 山姆斯 |
[14:32] | To repeat: on February 10th | 重复一次: 在今年的二月十号, |
[14:35] | you and a team led by Major Charles Kawalsky | 你和查尔斯 卡瓦斯基少校所带领的小组 |
[14:38] | went through the Stargate on a reconnaissance mission | 经由星际之门出使侦查任务 |
[14:41] | to rescue both Dr Jackson’s wife and her brother | 并且解救杰克森博士的妻子 和她的弟弟… |
[14:45] | and to determine the Goauld threat. | 并且终结勾阿邬带来的威胁 |
[14:48] | Excuse me, Senator, I’m sorry. | 打个岔,参议员,对不起,不是钨 |
[14:50] | There should be an apostrophe after the A, before the U. It’s pronounced… | 而是邬 旁边要加个耳朵,应该念做… |
[14:55] | Goa’uld. | 勾阿邬 |
[14:58] | I assume, since you were captured and imprisoned… | 我想你们到达不久之后 就被捕抓并且囚禁了… |
[15:01] | that you would characterise this world as an enemy stronghold. | 你们认为 这世界是敌军的据点大本营是吧? |
[15:05] | I would. | 没错 |
[15:08] | I read from the personal report of Colonel Jack O’Neill, | 我看过杰克欧尼尔上校的私人报告 |
[15:13] | dated 23rd February. | 纪录在二月二十三日 |
[15:15] | “Skaara was chosen. I tried to stop them from taking him away… | 史卡拉被拣选 我试图阻止他们把他带走… |
[15:20] | but was struck by an alien staff weapon.” | 但是却被外星棍棒武器所攻击 |
[15:23] | “In that moment, Apophis gave the order.” | 在那个时候阿波菲斯下令 |
[15:27] | – Kill the rest. | 杀了其它人 |
[16:08] | I can save these people! | 我可以救这些人! |
[16:12] | Help me! | 帮助我! |
[16:16] | Help me. | 帮助我 |
[16:18] | Many have said that. | 很多人都这么说 |
[16:24] | Orgh! | 啊! |
[16:25] | But you are the first I believe could do it! | 但你是我第一个相信能做到的! |
[16:49] | Get out of the way! | 快让开! |
[17:04] | – Come on, let’s move! – Come on! Come on! | -快,快走啊! -快点!来! |
[17:08] | – Come on! – Move! Come on! | -快! -快!动作快! |
[17:10] | Come on. Go! There you go! Go! | 快点!快点,快! |
[17:12] | Go, go! | 来! |
[17:13] | Come on! | 快! |
[17:32] | So, even with your team unarmed, at the enemy’s mercy… | 所以即使你们手无寸铁 被敌人囚禁… |
[17:37] | …in the palm of their hand, as it were, … | 落入他们手中,即使这样… |
[17:41] | …one of their own was able to set you free. | 他们当中的一人,就能救出你们 |
[17:45] | l-It wasn’t that simple, Senator. | 参议员,事情没那么简单 |
[17:47] | Read on, please. | 请继续念下去 |
[17:50] | “We met heavy resistance on our return to the Stargate… | 我们回星际之门的路上呢 遇到了大规模的抵抗… |
[17:54] | and became pinned down by enemy aircraft.” | 并且被敌军的飞机给困住了 |
[18:05] | Take cover! | 快找掩护! |
[18:45] | Colonel, we’re sitting ducks here! | 上校,我们无路可逃了! |
[19:04] | It seems to me that Major Kawalsky made light work… | 依我看来,卡瓦斯基少校 轻松的就打下了… |
[19:08] | of what you referred to in your report as a “death glider”. | 你报告中称为死亡滑翔翼的东西 |
[19:13] | They were taken by surprise. | 那是出奇不意致胜 |
[19:16] | I wouldn’t expect it to be as easy next time. | 我不敢期望下回会那么简单 |
[19:18] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[19:20] | They weren’t used to fighting humans with our technology. | 第一,他们并不习惯跟我们这种程度的人类作战, |
[19:24] | Now they are. | 但现在他们知道了 |
[19:25] | You don’t understand how much more powerful their weapons are. | 我想你并不了解 他们的武器火力到底有多强大 |
[19:29] | Yet you managed to get away with minimal casualties. | 但是你们还是设法达到 最少的伤亡数 |
[19:32] | Hardly the greatest threat humanity has ever faced. | 这几乎称不上 人类面对过最可怕的威胁 |
[19:43] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[19:45] | It’s just SG-2 returning on schedule, Senator. | 是SG-2小组依计划回来了,参议员 |
[19:49] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[19:55] | Oh, I disagree, General. | 将军,我不同意 |
[19:59] | I think it is something to worry about. | 我认为确实应该要担心 |
[20:11] | Mr Kinsey is under the impression | 肯兹参议员,您的印象似乎认为 |
[20:13] | the Goa’uld aren’t a military threat. | 勾阿邬并不构成军队的威胁 |
[20:15] | You seem to have defeated them handily at every turn. | 你们似乎在每一次都打败他们了 |
[20:19] | Did you read all the reports, sir? | 您看过所有的报告吗? |
[20:23] | They actually killed us once. | 他们的确杀死过我们一次 |
[20:29] | Sha’ti. | 香顿 |
[21:11] | Kree-ga! | 瑞咖! |
[21:17] | Oh… | 啊… |
[21:24] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[21:27] | Urgh! | 啊! |
[21:31] | Argh! | 啊! |
[21:34] | Argh! | 啊! |
[21:40] | If Goa’uld technology can generate energy shields around individuals | 参议员,如果勾阿邬科技 可以对个人发射能源防护罩的话 |
[21:45] | …they can do the same with whole armies. | 我相信 他们也可以对整个军队这么做 |
[21:47] | And ships. | 还有…舰队 |
[21:49] | And have you ever seen one of these ships? | 你们可曾见过任何一支舰队吗? |
[21:53] | Yes, sir. | 我见过 |
[22:23] | It is the ship of the Goa’uld Nerti – an enemy of Apophis. | 那是个勾阿邬-尼尔提的船 他是阿波菲斯的敌人 |
[22:29] | – Now, what the hell is that? – We must go. | -那个到底是什么啊? -我们必须走 |
[22:44] | We must get to the Stargate. | 我们得快回星际之门 |
[22:46] | No argument from me! | 这个建议好极了! |
[22:49] | Goa’uld Nerti once sent an emissary of peace to negotiate a treaty | 这个勾阿邬-尼尔提 他曾派了一个和平特使去协商 |
[22:53] | concerning a Stargate Apophis had taken control of. | 一个阿波菲斯 所控制的星际之门条约 |
[22:56] | The negotiation was a ploy. The Stargate was destroyed! | 那个协商是个陷阱 星际之门被毁掉了! |
[23:15] | Take your time. No hurry. | 别急,慢慢来 |
[23:32] | You escaped, Colonel. On foot, I might add. | 你们逃脱了,上校,而且是用跑的 |
[23:35] | Just one Goa’uld ship was responsible for the deaths of SG-7 | 但是只有一艘勾阿邬的船舰 就害死了SG-7小组 |
[23:39] | and the entire local population. | 和当地所有的人口 |
[23:41] | And that’s over one thousand people. | 那里有超过一千人 |
[23:45] | The point is, sir, we have seen the Goa’uld destroy entire civilisations. | 重点是,长官,我们曾经见过勾阿邬 是怎么去毁灭一整个文明的 |
[23:55] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[24:01] | Hello. | 哈�� |
[24:07] | What are you? | 你是什么? |
[24:08] | Energy, unity. You would describe me thus. | 能量,单位元素 你可以这么描述我们 |
[24:12] | You asked for help. | 你要我们帮忙吗 |
[24:14] | If I remain here, my energy will disintegrate. I must return. | 如果我留在这里 我的能量将会溃散,我必须回去 |
[24:19] | – Why did you not speak before? – Fear. | -那你先前为什么不说呢? -害怕 |
[24:23] | – Fear of what? – The Goa’uld came to our planet once. | -你害怕什么? -勾阿邬在很久前来到我们的世界 |
[24:27] | We were not afraid then and we tried to greet them. | 我们并不怕他们,还试着迎接他们 |
[24:31] | One of them touched us as you did and was destroyed by our energy. | 他们其中一人像你们这样碰我们 而被我们的能量毁灭了 |
[25:00] | – The Goa’ulds came through the gate. | 勾阿邬一定从星际之门去探索 |
[25:02] | – It was afraid because we look like them. | 所以它才会害怕 我们看起来就像他们 |
[25:05] | A Goa’uld was killed? | 有一个勾阿邬死了? |
[25:06] | They gathered all the unity in one place and ended it. | 他们聚集所有的单位元素到一地 然后毁坏 |
[25:10] | We confirmed Goa’uld energy weapons did it. | 我们已证实 是勾阿邬的武器造成的 |
[25:13] | Then that pit wasn’t a ceremonial place. It was some kind of… mass grave. | 那么那个坑谷并不是仪式场所 而是某种…集体坟场 |
[25:23] | I’d call that a threat. | 我觉得这算威胁了 |
[25:26] | Admittedly, the Goa’uld are dangerous. | 这些勾阿邬 的确是非常危险的种族 |
[25:28] | More dangerous than you could possibly know. | 比你所能想象的危险多了 |
[25:31] | Well, if they’re so strong… | 如果…如果他们是如此强大的话 |
[25:35] | why did you switch sides in the first place? | 你为什么在一开始 会转变你的立场呢? |
[25:38] | Because what is right cannot be measured by strength. | 因为力量强大,并不代表是正确的 |
[25:41] | Your world values freedom. I wish freedom for my people. | 你们的世界尊重自由 我希望我的族人,也有相同的自由 |
[25:45] | I don’t want to appear callous, sir, but that’s your problem… | 我不希望你认为我是个铁石心肠 的人,但我想那是你的问题… |
[25:49] | not ours. | 与我们无关 |
[25:54] | It will soon be yours as well, Senator Kinsey… | 肯兹参议员 这很快也会是你们的问题… |
[25:58] | for the Goa’uld are as powerful as they are evil. | 因为勾阿邬非常强大 也非常邪恶 |
[26:02] | – They have enslaved a galaxy of worlds… | 勾阿邬已经奴役了 许多外层空间世界… |
[26:05] | – I don’t care about other worlds. | 我告诉你我不在乎其它的世界 |
[26:07] | I must place the citizens of this country first. | 我必须先为这个国家的公民着想 懂吗? |
[26:10] | Then you would be wise to heed our warning… | 那你最好听我们的警告 肯兹参议员… |
[26:14] | for when the Goa’uld finally do come in force… and they will | 因为等勾阿邬武装前来的时候 |
[26:18] | your citizens, as this world’s strongest country, | 你们的公民是这个世界上 最强大最有力量的国家 |
[26:22] | will be the first to die. | 就会是第一个灭亡的 |
[26:41] | On your return from the Chulak mission… | 你们从丘拉可出任务回来的时候 |
[26:44] | Major Kawalsky became infested with a Goa’uld parasite. Correct? | 卡瓦斯基少校 受一个勾阿邬寄主感染,是吗? |
[26:48] | That’s correct. | 对呀 |
[26:50] | He very nearly destroyed this facility. | 他几乎毁灭了这整个机构 |
[27:12] | Jaffa… kal sha! | 贾珐,卡下! |
[27:15] | You cannot pass. | 你不能过去 |
[27:18] | – What? – He set the coordinates for Chulak. | -怎么了? -他设定了丘拉可的坐标位置 |
[27:30] | – He set the autodestruct sequence. – How’d he have the code? | -他在保险装置上,启动了自毁程序 -他怎么会有密码? |
[27:34] | I don’t know, but I need two officers to override, and you’re it. | 我不知道,但我需要两个高阶军官 取消它,你就是其一 |
[27:55] | That did it. Open the blast doors! | (自毁程序取消) 好了,可以了,打开那该死的门! |
[28:02] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[28:04] | Hold him there! | 让他待在那里! |
[28:09] | Shut it down! | 关上门! |
[28:12] | Now! | 现在! |
[28:18] | – We stopped him. – Yes, you did. | -我们阻止他了 -对,没错 |
[28:21] | On that occasion, with the loss of a fine officer, you did. | 在这件事情上面 失去了一名优秀的军官 |
[28:25] | But consider the myriad plagues you could bring back through the Stargate. | 但是想到你们可能从星际之门 带来的各种疾病 |
[28:30] | Reason enough to shut it down for ever. | 就有足够的理由永远关闭它 |
[28:33] | Colonel Samuels. | 山姆斯中校 |
[28:37] | I quote from the official report of General Hammond, | 我现在引述哈蒙将军的正式报告 |
[28:40] | dated March of this year | 日期为今年三月 |
[28:42] | about a dangerous disease brought back by SG-1 from another world. | 这是关于SG-1从另一个星球 带回来危险的疾病 |
[28:47] | I’m afraid I have a serious situation here. | 长官,恐怕这里有个很严重的情况 |
[28:50] | It appears we’ve brought a very contagious disease through the Stargate. | 显然我们从星际之门带回 高度传染性的疾病 |
[28:56] | Yes, sir. That’s right. | 是的,没错 |
[28:59] | I ordered the mountain sealed off, | 我已经下令封闭这座山, |
[29:01] | but you should order in an armoured division | 但我认为您应该下令,派武装部队 |
[29:04] | to set up a second line of defence. | 来设立第二道防线 |
[29:08] | Well, my recommendation is anyone attempting to leave the mountain… | 长官,我是建议如果有任何人 企图离开这座山… |
[29:13] | …should be shot on sight and their body burned. | 就格杀勿论,并烧掉尸体 |
[29:24] | Sorry, Colonel O’Neill, but your private room just became semiprivate. | 抱歉,欧尼尔上校,但是你的 私人房间,必须跟别人分享了 |
[29:29] | We’re running out of places to put victims. | 我们已经没有地方 放置所有受害者了. |
[29:33] | We’ve used the brigs, the storage rooms | 我们已经使用了警卫室和储藏室了. |
[29:38] | – Good luck, Doc… – D’you say something? | -祝你好运 -你说了什么吗? |
[29:44] | Give… more… | 多给… |
[29:47] | What? Give more what? | 什么?多给什么? |
[29:50] | More… | 多点… |
[29:54] | An injection? | 再打针? |
[29:56] | You mean you want more sedative? | 你是说还要打镇定剂? |
[30:00] | You’ve had twice as much as anyone else because you’ve been more violent. | 你已经打了安全范围的最大剂量 比其它人多两倍,因为你更暴力 |
[30:04] | – Give. – No. | -打 -不 |
[30:06] | – It’s not safe. – Give! | -那不安全 -打! |
[30:11] | Give. | 打… |
[30:12] | Why are you so insistent? | 你为什么这么坚持? |
[30:47] | Must have been in a lot of pain. | 你一定非常的痛苦 |
[30:55] | Doc! | 医生! |
[30:59] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[31:00] | It’s… | 我… |
[31:07] | me. | 我 |
[31:11] | So you are still in there somewhere. | 你的确还在这里了 |
[31:14] | A dream… a dream… a dream… | 做…做梦… |
[31:20] | I’m afraid not, Colonel. It’s very real. | 恐怕不是,上校,这是真的 |
[31:26] | This is interesting. Enough sedative must knock back the primitive mind. | 真有意思,足够的镇定剂 八成击退了原始的心智 |
[31:31] | Colonel, listen. I can’t keep you at this level for long. | 上校,听我说,我不会让你 像这样子太久的, |
[31:34] | It is too dangerous. | 这样子太危险了 |
[31:35] | It could cause brain damage. | 这可能会造成脑部的永远伤害 |
[31:37] | What? Wh… | 什…什么? |
[31:42] | – What is it? – It’s a parasitic virus. | -这…这是..这是什么? -这是寄生病毒 |
[31:45] | All we can tell is that it messes with body chemicals. | 现在我们只知道它似乎破坏 体内的化学物质 |
[31:49] | Testosterone levels skyrocket, thus the aggressive behaviour. | �G丸激素急速上升 所以才会有攻击行为 |
[31:53] | It’s a histaminolytic – it breaks down histamine. Wh… | 那会溶解胺基酸 表示他破坏了胺基酸,所以… |
[31:56] | Experiment on me. | 实验…拿我实验… |
[32:00] | Experiment on you? | 拿你做实验? |
[32:02] | No, sir, I can’t do that. | 不,长官,我不能 |
[32:06] | Use me. | 利用我 |
[32:15] | We saved an entire race of people. I’d call that a success, sir. | 参议员,我们拯救了一整族的人 我认为那是一大成功 |
[32:19] | But if you hadn’t found a cure so readily… | 但是如果你们没有迅速的找到解药 |
[32:23] | if it had reached the population, if the effects weren’t reversible… | 如果这个疾病接触到了社会大众 如果那效果不能逆转… |
[32:30] | Colonel O’Neill, you very nearly died on another occasion | 欧尼尔上校,你另外一次状况 也差点死掉, |
[32:35] | when infected by, uh | 那好像是感染了 |
[32:37] | Nanocytes, sir. | 是亿分细胞 |
[32:43] | Jack, Carter’s coming back! | 杰克,卡特回来了! |
[32:49] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[33:14] | Welcome back, Captain. | 上尉,欢迎回来 |
[33:16] | So what did you find out? | 发现什么没有? |
[33:20] | Come on, don’t keep the elderly waiting. It’s rude. | 快啊,别让老年人久等,那很没礼貌 |
[33:24] | Um… | 呃… |
[33:28] | It isn’t a virus. | 那不是病毒 |
[33:30] | All right, what is it? | 那是什么? |
[33:32] | Dr Fraiser and I came up empty. She’s still working on it… | 费瑞兹博士跟我都还没有结论 她还在研究中… |
[33:36] | but it’s gonna take time. | 还需要一点时间 |
[33:38] | Time is what these people don’t have. | 上尉,这些人最缺乏的就是时间 |
[33:42] | – Nor do I. – Colonel, there’s something else. | -我也一样 -上校,还有一件事 |
[33:46] | Your blood sample showed more organisms than the Argosians. | 你的血液和阿格斯人的比起来 含有更多的有机体 |
[33:49] | – How many more? – On the level of 100 times more. | -多多少? -也许比他们多上一百倍 |
[33:53] | And they are multiplying. | 而且还在增加中 |
[33:55] | Cut to it, Captain. | 说重点,上尉 |
[33:58] | At the rate you’re changing… | 依照你改变的速度… |
[34:02] | by the end of two weeks you’ll be the equivalent of 100 years old. | 再过两个星期之后 你就会相当于百岁的人瑞 |
[34:08] | We’ve given the nanocytes live tissue to interact with… | 我们给亿分细胞一些活的组织 做交互作用… |
[34:11] | but they won’t touch it. All they do is make more of themselves. | 但是却没有用,他们做的 显然只有制造更多的自己 |
[34:15] | So how are they causing the ageing on Argos? | 所以他们在阿格斯是怎么增龄的? |
[34:18] | Maybe there’s something on Argos they need to make them do a task. | 也许在阿格斯上有某种东西 才能让他们进行另一种任务 |
[34:23] | Something in the air or the food. | 也许在空气中或者食物里 |
[34:31] | – Whoa! | 哇! |
[34:34] | – Is there a problem, Captain? – I don’t know. | -有什么问题吗,卡特上尉? -我不知道 |
[34:38] | It’s eating through the rubber. | 它们侵蚀了橡皮 |
[34:41] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:43] | – What? What is it? – They’re trying to spread. | -怎么了?怎么回事? -他们试着扩散 |
[34:52] | We’re working with computer and practical simulations. | 我们用计算机仿真和实际仿真来研究 |
[34:57] | Realistically, sir, I’m afraid it might take years. | 但是老实说,长官 这可能需要好几年 |
[35:02] | The general says Gate travel to Argos is offlimits… | 将军说经由星际之门到阿格斯 在近几千年是… |
[35:06] | for the next few, uh, millennia. | 绝不允许的 |
[35:08] | But we can send objects through, so ifyou need anything, just call. | 但是我们可以送东西过去 所以只要需要什么就说一声 |
[35:16] | Say something. | 你说话啊 |
[35:19] | Colonel, I’ve learned very much from you. Thank you. | 上校,我跟你学习到很多,谢谢 |
[35:25] | You know, goodbyes really suck. | 你知道,道别真的很讨厌 |
[35:39] | As I understand it, you almost lost containment, Captain Carter. | 根据我的了解,卡特上尉 你差点无法控制住状况 |
[35:43] | Yes. They tried to mutate in the lab… | 是的,他们试图改变实验室… |
[35:47] | but after that the general ordered | 但在那事件之后,将军已经下令 |
[35:49] | all samples of the nanocyte destroyed. | 毁灭所有的亿分细胞样本 |
[35:52] | – And next time? – There won’t be a next time. | -那么下一次呢? -不会再有下一次了 |
[35:55] | The nanocytes, the transmitter devices… | 亿分细胞还有发射机… |
[35:57] | everything that tampered with that world has been destroyed. | 以及和那个世界有过接触的 一切东西,都已经被毁灭了 |
[36:01] | In fact, SG-2 just made contact with Kynthia’s planet. | 事实上,SG-2小组几个星期前 才跟肯希雅的星球联络 |
[36:05] | They’re living productive lives because of us! | 因为他们,他们才能够 过正常有意义的生活 |
[36:08] | I am proud of what we did there. | 我非常以我们在那儿的成就为荣 |
[36:10] | I might even retire there. | 我差点就在那里退休了 |
[36:12] | You have no fear of it, do you? It’s like a game to you. | 上校,你什么都不怕是吗? 这对你来说就像游戏 |
[36:17] | No, sir. Anything as powerful as the Stargate deserves respect. | 不,长官,像星际之门 这么有力的东西,都值得尊敬 |
[36:23] | We know how dangerous it is to do what we do, but also how important it is. | 我们知道我们所做的事有多危险 但是我们也知道那有多重要 |
[36:28] | Colonel O’Neill, you’re like reckless children | 欧尼尔上校,你就像个鲁莽的孩子 |
[36:31] | and you’re playing with fire. | 而且你是在玩火 |
[36:33] | If you shut down this programme now, when it’s needed… | 如果你现在关闭这个计划 等到你需要的时候… |
[36:37] | – For what? – To gather technology, weapons. | -需要做什么? -来收集高科技,武器 |
[36:40] | Not at this price or this level of competence. | 但是不能用这么高的代价 以及这种的资产 |
[36:44] | My people are the best out there, Senator. | 参议员 我的人手是在外面最优秀的 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry, General, but your best is not good enough. | 对不起,将军 你是最优秀的,但是不够好 |
[36:52] | I do not approve of nor support this endeavour. | 我既不赞成也不支持这种努力 |
[36:56] | And I have heard nothing here today that would change my mind. | 而且我今天在这儿听到的一切 都不能改变我的心意 |
[37:02] | I intend to shut the Stargate down. | 我打算要关闭星际之门了 |
[37:14] | – Senator, please listen to me. – He’s made up his mind, Dr Jackson. | -参议员,拜托,请听我说 -我想他已经决定了,杰克森博士 |
[37:19] | You want your reason, I’ll give it to you. | 你要你的理由,我就告诉你 |
[37:21] | What if I knew that they were coming, in ships? | 如果我告诉你 我知道他们要来了呢?搭船来 |
[37:24] | That a ship larger than the pyramids | 如果我说那艘船比金字塔还要大 |
[37:26] | will land on this mountain in a matter of weeks, maybe days? | 而且在这几个星期,就要降落在这座山上呢? |
[37:29] | – Then I would be curious to know… | 那我会非常的好奇… |
[37:31] | …why you’ve waited until now to say so. | 你们为什么要等到这个时候 才要说出这件事情来呢 |
[37:33] | Because I didn’t think anyone would believe me. | 因为我认为没有人会相信我 |
[37:36] | If I didn’t live through it, I wouldn’t have, but it is a fact. | 如果我没有亲身经历 我也不会相信,但这是事实 |
[37:40] | If you shut this programme down, | 如果你关闭这个计划 |
[37:42] | we can’t stop them before they get here. | 你就会剥夺我们在他们来之前 阻止他们的大好机会 |
[37:45] | – Where did you learn this… information? – On our last mission. | -你是从哪得知…这个情报的? -在我们上一次任务 |
[37:49] | We found a civilisation with technology similar to ours. | 我们遇到一个跟我们的科技程度几乎差不多的文明 |
[37:52] | They had been wiped out. | 他们已经被毁灭了 |
[37:54] | They left behind a warning. “Beware the destroyers”. | 他们留下了一句警语 “小心那些毁灭者” |
[37:57] | Along with that came a set of numbers. | 而在那些警语旁边 还有一组的数字 |
[38:01] | Coordinates that show where the final Goa’uld attack will be launched from. | 那是显示勾阿邬 最后要发动攻击的地点坐标 |
[38:05] | – Did all of you witness this warning? – No, they didn’t. Just me. | -你们全部都目击到这个警语了? -不,他们没看到,只有我 |
[38:12] | Sir… | 长官… |
[38:15] | we think Daniel had an interdimensional transfer | 我们认为,丹尼尔他可能经历了所谓的次元间的转移 |
[38:19] | to an alternate reality. | 而到了交替的现实 |
[38:22] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么啊? |
[38:25] | The moment I touched an alien artefact on 233 | 我在R233星球碰触到外星遗物 |
[38:29] | I was transported to an alternate reality | 我当时跟小组其它人分离了 我真的被传送到一个交替的现实里 |
[38:32] | where Earth was under Goa’uld attack. | 在那个地方 地球已经遭到勾阿邬攻击 |
[38:34] | I got this when I was there. | 我在那个地方的时候,拿到了这个 |
[38:37] | My heaven, I’ve heard enough of this! | 我的天啊,我已经听够了! |
[38:40] | The Goa’uld were bombarding our cities from space. | 参议员 勾阿邬是从太空炮轰我们的城市 |
[38:44] | We were defenceless. | 我们对他们的武器毫无抵抗能力 |
[38:45] | Dr Jackson, I do not suffer fools gladly! | 杰克森博士 我并不喜欢容忍白痴笨蛋! |
[38:48] | Nor do l, Senator, and when we killed Ra two years ago… | 我也是,参议员,我是在告诉你 我们两年前杀了拉尔… |
[38:52] | …we started a chain of events | 我们就开启了一连串事件的序幕 |
[38:54] | that’ll lead to an attack on Earth by the Goa’ulds! | 最后终将导致勾阿邬 全面的进攻地球! |
[38:57] | If this is so, why have they waited? | 既然如此,他们为什么要等呢? |
[38:59] | It would take time for Apophis to assemble the forces. | 阿波菲斯需要时间聚集必须的军力 |
[39:02] | The society is feudal. It would take time to build an army. | 对,他们是封建社会 要建立个军队需要时间 |
[39:07] | All I know is the location they will launch their final attack from. | 听着,我只知道他们要从什么地方 发动最后的攻击 |
[39:12] | If you don’t believe me, | 如果你不相信的话,那就让我们拨 那个坐标, |
[39:14] | let us go there and find out! | 让我们过去那边看看哪! |
[39:15] | How many ships, Dr Jackson? Has anyone detected their approach? | 到底有多少船?杰克森博士? 有人侦测到他们接近了吗? |
[39:19] | I can’t be sure. | 我没有办法确定精确的细节 |
[39:21] | – There were differences in that reality. | 在那个交替现实 跟我们的世界有些差异 |
[39:23] | – Of course there were. | 当然有差异了 |
[39:25] | – I am not crazy. – Nor am l, Dr Jackson. | -我没有疯 -我也没有,杰克森博士 |
[39:28] | Neither am I unused to 11th-hour pleas, | 我很习惯听最后的恳求借口, |
[39:31] | but never have I heard one so desperate. | 可是我从来没有听过绝望这么荒谬的 |
[39:34] | – Senator, they are coming. – Then I say let them come! | -参议员,他们要来了 -那我说:让他们来吧! |
[39:38] | Where do you get this bureaucratic bull? You’re talking suicide. | 你..你这种官腔是从那儿学来的? 这种行为简直就是自杀嘛 |
[39:44] | Colonel O’Neill, you underestimate this great nation. | 欧尼尔上校,你可能是低估了 我们伟大的国家了 |
[39:49] | You underestimate the enemy. We have challenged Apophis. | 是你低估了这个敌军 我们对抗过阿波菲斯 |
[39:53] | He will not rest until the people of Earth worship him as their god. | 在这个世界的人,当他是神 来崇拜之前,他是不会住手的 |
[39:56] | There is only one God, sir! | 整个宇宙只有一个神,先生! |
[39:59] | I do not believe that | 而且我坚决的相信, |
[40:00] | he would allow what you’re trying to tell me to come to pass! | 这个神绝不会 让你们所说得事情发生在这里! |
[40:05] | We are, after all, one nation under God. | 你别忘了 我们可是一个敬拜神的国家 |
[40:09] | And you think God is gonna save us? | 参议员,而你认为… 上帝会拯救我们? |
[40:15] | The Goa’uld believe they are gods. Your beliefs won’t dissuade them. | 勾阿邬认为他们就是神 你的信仰无法劝阻他们的 |
[40:20] | If the Goa’uld do come… | 如果勾阿邬真的来… |
[40:22] | we will be able to tell them we have buried our gate for ever | 那我们就可以告诉他们 我们已经永远毁了我们的门了 |
[40:25] | and will never step through it again. | 而且再也不会踏进去了 |
[40:27] | – If they challenge us, we shall prevail. – You’re a fool. | -如果他们要挑战,我们将会获胜 -你是笨蛋 |
[40:32] | And if they do not come, which I think is infinitely more likely… | 如果他们没有来的话,老实说 我个人认为应该是这样的… |
[40:36] | then at least Pandora’s box | 那么最起码潘多拉的盒子, |
[40:38] | will have finally been closed once and for all. | 终于能够关上了,而且永远不会再打开 |
[40:42] | Now, if you will excuse me, I have business to attend to. | 现在…请恕我失陪了 我还有其它事情要处理 |
[40:55] | For what it’s worth, I’m sorry it had to end like this. | 虽然于事无补 我很遗憾会这样结束 |
[40:58] | Get out of here! | 你给我滚出去! |
[41:09] | General Hammond | 哈蒙将军 |
[41:11] | I would like to request permission | 我要求在星际之门 |
[41:13] | to return through the Stargate before it’s permanently sealed. | 永远关闭前,回星际之门 |
[41:19] | If this world does not intend to | 如果这个世界不想再 |
[41:21] | continue its struggle against the Goa’uld | 继续努力对抗勾阿邬 |
[41:25] | …then here I do not belong. | 那我就不属于这里了 |
[41:29] | I think I’m going with him. | 我要跟他一起走 |
[41:32] | I can’t allow that, Colonel. I’m sorry, but you know that. | 上校,我不能答应 对不起,但你知道的 |
[41:36] | The President made it clear if we were unable to convince the Senator… | 总统先生说得非常清楚 如果我们不能说服参议员的话… |
[41:41] | we would cease operations effective immediately. | 我们就要立刻停止所有活动 |
[41:44] | Sir, there are still two SG teams off world. | 长官,外层空间还有两个SG小组 |
[41:47] | We’ll keep the light on till they return, but that’s all I can do. | 我们会一直等到他们回来为止 但是我只能授权做到这点 |
[41:52] | So… what? That’s it? | 那又怎么样?就这样了? |
[41:56] | That’s it, Colonel. | 就这样,上校 |
[41:59] | It can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[42:00] | – With all due respect… – The good Senator is an ass… | -恕我冒昧,长官… -那位参议员太可恶了… |
[42:04] | He’s an elected official of the government we are sworn to serve. | 他是我们誓言要服务的政府 所选出的官员 |
[42:08] | Whether we agree or not, he’s made his decision. | 不管我们同意或不同意 他已经决定了 |
[42:10] | Our commander in chief has given us our orders accordingly. | 而我们的三军总司令 也对我们下达了命令 |
[42:16] | I expect you all to carry them out. | 我希望你们都能够遵守 |
[42:26] | Dismissed. | 解散吧 |