时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Got a minute, sir? | 长官,您有空吗? |
[00:24] | Come on in, Jack. Have a seat. | 进来,杰克,坐下吧 |
[00:28] | I never knew the paperwork involved in shutting down a facility. | 我从来没有想到要关闭一个机构,会牵涉到这么多文书工作 |
[00:34] | Not exactly the last brave act I wanted to do before retiring. | 这并不像我心目中 退休之前会做的英勇行为 |
[00:38] | So, you’re still just gonna throw it in, huh? | 所以您就要这么的放弃了? |
[00:42] | I was a month away from retirement before we started the SGC. | 刚成立这个中心的时候 我再一个月就退休了 |
[00:47] | The only thing that kept me here was… | 能够让我留在这里不退休的原因… |
[00:50] | Well, it was a pretty wild ride. | 就像搭云霄飞车 |
[00:52] | Yes, sir. I don’t think we should be getting off that ride just yet. | 是,长官;以我个人而言 我们还不该从这车上下来 |
[00:57] | Colonel, we’ve been through this. I agree. But we have our orders. | 上校,我们已经谈过了 我跟你有同感,但是我们有命令 |
[01:01] | Ill-conceived orders. | 那是被蒙蔽的命令,长官 |
[01:02] | I agree. But they’re orders, and l, for one, follow them. | 我同意;但那还是命令 而我必须要遵守命令 |
[01:06] | We are the only line of defence protecting this planet. | 即使我们知道我们是 能够保护这星球的唯一防线? |
[01:12] | I know that. | 我知道这一点 |
[01:14] | I know you know that, sir. | 我知道,长官 |
[01:18] | You’re still just gonna chuck it? | 您还是打算放弃吗? |
[01:21] | You don’t think I tried everything to prevent this shutdown? | 你以为 我没有尽全力避免它关闭吗? |
[01:26] | I went to Senator Kinsey twice. | 我去找肯兹参议员两次哎 |
[01:28] | The second time he had me forcibly removed! | 第二次 他几乎是强迫我离开他办公室的 |
[01:31] | I went to the Secretary of Defence. | 我还去找过国防部长,参谋总长 |
[01:33] | Hell, I finally called the President himself! | 最后我终于打电话给总统本人了 |
[01:36] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[01:38] | That to override the Senate on this one | 他说如果这件事驳回参议院委员会 |
[01:41] | would be political suicide for him. | 对他来说等于是政治自杀 |
[01:45] | It’s over, Jack. | 结束了,杰克 |
[01:48] | No extensions, no reversals, no new hearings. | 没有宽限期,没有翻案 没有新的听证会 |
[01:51] | The Stargate will be buried, literally and figuratively. | 星际之门将会埋掉 确确实实的关闭 |
[02:13] | Hammond’s given up. | 哈蒙要放弃了 |
[02:15] | They’ll bury the gate day after tomorrow. | 他们要在后天关闭这个大门 |
[02:21] | Then I must return through the Stargate. | 那我必须尽快从星际之门回去 |
[02:24] | I guess we all should go through the gate. | 我想我们都该尽快的穿过星际之门 |
[02:28] | Whoa. Go through? To where? | 等等,穿过? 去哪儿? |
[02:30] | – To the coordinates from the other reality. | 到我在另一个现实拿到的坐标位置 |
[02:32] | – Daniel, dammit… | 丹尼尔,拜托! |
[02:34] | It was real! | 杰克,那是真的! |
[02:35] | How do we know that | 好,就算那是真的,我们怎么知道 |
[02:37] | that address correlates with this reality? | 那个坐标和这个现实有关系? |
[02:39] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能知道了,对吧? |
[02:41] | We should enter the coordinates and attempt to open the gate. | 我们应该进入那个坐标 并打开那个门 |
[02:47] | OK, hold on. | 等一等 |
[02:49] | Have you considered that we’d be in gross violation of orders? | 你们有没有任何人想过 我们这么做等于是违抗军令? |
[02:53] | We’d be court-martialled the second we got back. | 只要我们一回来 就得要接受军事审判了 |
[02:56] | lf. If we got back. | 如果–如果回来的话 |
[02:59] | If we don’t go through, what I saw could happen here. | 杰克,如果我们不过去 另一个现实的历史可能会重演 |
[03:02] | This whole planet could be wiped out. | 这整个星球可能会毁灭 |
[03:08] | In the other reality, by the time I left Sarah was dead. | 在另一个现实 我离开的时候,莎拉已经死了 |
[03:11] | Carter, your family was dead. | 卡特,��全家也都死了 |
[03:13] | Hell, I was dead. | 我也死了 |
[03:15] | – Everyone was… – Daniel, I got it! | – 每一个人都死了… – 丹尼尔,你说过了 |
[03:17] | OK! So do you think, will you shouldn’t to see | 好啊! 你不觉得我们应该去看一看 |
[03:19] | if we stop the same slaughter from happening here? | 是不是能阻止这里的大屠杀吗? |
[03:23] | Let me ask you, Jack… | 杰克,我问你一件事… |
[03:25] | if we don’t go through now, and the Goa’uld do attack | 如果我们现在不去 而勾阿邬真的来袭 |
[03:29] | how will you feel? | 你会觉得怎么样? |
[03:32] | How can just the four of us stop the attack anyway? | 就算我们真的过去了,我们四个又怎么阻止这场攻击呢? |
[03:35] | We’d have a better chance now | 我们现在有比较好的机会, |
[03:37] | than trying to stop an onslaught later. | 那总比稍后来阻止压倒性的屠杀来得容易 |
[03:40] | Trust me, I have seen it. | 相信我,我曾经看过 |
[03:42] | If the coordinates are for a Goa’uld world | 如果阿比多斯椭圆图形中 |
[03:44] | which is not on the Abydos cartouche… | 没有这个勾阿邬坐标 |
[03:47] | the Goa’uld will most likely not expect us. | 勾阿邬就想不到我们会去 |
[03:50] | A medical attack could be successful. | 我相信一个痛击可能会成功的 |
[03:53] | Surgical attack, Teal’c. | 是突击,提亚克 |
[03:55] | It’s called a surgical attack, and I’d feel like an idiot. | 那个叫作突击 我会觉得像是个白痴 |
[03:58] | Sir? | 长官? |
[04:00] | I was answering Daniel’s question. | 我在回答丹尼尔的问题 |
[04:02] | If we don’t do something now and they do attack later… | 如果我们现在不想办法而他们来袭 |
[04:06] | I’d feel like an idiot. | 我会觉得像个白痴 |
[04:18] | We go. | 我去 |
[04:22] | l, too, will go. | 我也去 |
[04:30] | It’s not an order, Captain. | 上尉,这决不是命令 |
[04:32] | I understand that, Colonel. | 我知道,上校 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:36] | I’m going. | 我去 |
[04:41] | Attention, all personnel. Unauthorised Stargate activation. | 所有人员请注意 星际之门有未经授权活动 |
[04:45] | Carter, close the blast doors and corridors. Disable them. | 卡特,关闭A区跟C区的走廊门 让它们故障 |
[04:49] | I need an authorised officer’s security code to disable them. | 我需要授权军官的安全密码 才能使它锁定 |
[04:53] | There you go. | 拿去 |
[05:02] | Go, go, go, go! | 快,动作快 |
[05:04] | Move! Move! | 快点! |
[05:17] | – It’s on security lockout, sir. – Get it open, Major. Now. | – 门被安全系统死锁了 – 少校,快点打开它 |
[05:20] | – Try going through corridor C. – Yes, sir. | – 试着从C区走廊过去 – 是,长官 |
[05:23] | Move out. Corridor C. | 快点,C区走廊! |
[05:26] | Right, the MALP’s on its way. | 好,探测器上路了 |
[05:29] | Should reach its destination in three… two… one. | 三秒内应该能到达目的地,3,2,1 |
[05:38] | Did we lose the signal? | 怎么了? 失去讯号了? |
[05:40] | No, sir. We are receiving video. | 不,长官,我们收到影像了 |
[05:41] | Point of arrival is dark. Switching to infrared. | 到达地点很暗,转换成红外线 |
[05:50] | Looks ancient Egyptian. | 看来像是古埃及 |
[05:52] | Possibly Goa’uld. | 也许是勾阿邬 |
[05:56] | No signs of life in the immediate vicinity. | 探测器四周并没有生命迹象 |
[05:59] | Security breached. | 保全系统有漏洞 |
[06:00] | – They just got corridor C-9 open. – Right, let’s go. | – 他们刚刚打开C9区了 – 好,我们走! |
[07:21] | Stargate.SG1-s01e22.Within.the.Serpent’s.Grasp-Part.2 | |
[08:04] | Daniel, send back the MALP. | 丹尼尔,送探测器回去 |
[08:07] | Doesn’t look like there are any doors or windows. | 这里看起来好像没有任何的门窗 |
[08:10] | Many Goa’uld facilities disguise doorways within their structure. | 勾阿邬许多设备 都用建筑来掩饰他们的门 |
[08:21] | Teal’c, what are these things? | 提亚克,这是什么? |
[08:24] | Transport containers. | 运送用的容器 |
[08:26] | Like your shipping crates. | 就像你们的运送箱 |
[08:27] | They’re shipping something? | 他们是用星际之门输送东西? |
[08:29] | Or receiving. | 或是接收 |
[08:32] | Let’s have a look inside, shall we? | 看看里面到底有什么东西吧 |
[08:57] | Cool. | 帅啊 |
[08:59] | What are these things? | 这什么? |
[09:06] | This is a Goa’uld zat’n’ktel. | 这是勾阿邬炸内铁尔 |
[09:08] | It uses a different form of energy, | 这是另外一种能源武器 |
[09:11] | less powerful than that of a staff weapon. | 威力比棍棒武器小 |
[09:14] | Less destructive, but still deadly. | 毁灭性较小,但也能致命 |
[09:16] | Sweet. Pass ’em out. | 不错嘛,拿出来 |
[09:20] | – What’d you call it? – Zat’n’ktel. | – 它叫什么? – 炸内铁尔 |
[09:23] | Right. | 好 |
[09:25] | Let’s call it a zat gun, huh? | 我们就叫它炸枪吧 |
[09:28] | How do you fire it? | 这要怎么发射? |
[09:31] | One need only squeeze it here to fire. | 只要挤压这里就能发射 |
[09:37] | The Goa’uld take pleasure in discharging the weapon only once. | 勾阿邬非常喜欢只对目标发射一次 |
[09:41] | Causing great pain. Disabling, but not killing. | 导致他们极大的痛苦 使他们受苦却不致死 |
[09:44] | A second shot will kill most subjects. | 第二枪才会杀死大多数的目标 |
[09:47] | Nice. | 真好 |
[09:50] | What the hell’s that? | 那什么声音? |
[09:52] | – What’s happening, Teal’c? – I am unsure. | – 怎么回事啊? 提亚克 – 我也不确定 |
[10:08] | Everybody OK? | 大家没事吧? |
[10:10] | Yeah. What was that? | 没事;怎么搞的? |
[10:13] | It was like some kind of weird planetary shift. | 那就好像是某种的星球移位 |
[10:16] | We should dial home. | 我们该立刻回家 |
[10:18] | Do it, Daniel. | 丹尼尔,快点 |
[10:32] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[10:33] | What? I dialled just like I have a million times before. | 我就像一分钟前那样拨号 像我以前做过几百次那样 |
[10:37] | Well, do it again. | 那好,再拨一次 |
[10:46] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[12:16] | I always get a happy, tingly feeling when I see those guys. | 每次当我看到那些家伙的时候 我都觉得很痛快 |
[12:39] | Teal’c, what is this? | 提亚克,这是什么? |
[12:42] | It is a Goa’uld long-range visual communication device. | 这是勾阿邬长距离视觉沟通装置 |
[12:46] | Like your television. Only much further advanced. | 就像你们的电视机,只是更加先进 |
[12:51] | Think it gets Showtime? | 哦它现在应该到节目播放时间了吧? |
[12:56] | Can you open that door? | 你能打开门吗? |
[12:58] | Now that I know its location, I believe I can. | 可以,我已经知道位置了 |
[14:03] | Sir, we’ve confirmed it was SG-1. | 长官,我们已经确定那是SG-1 |
[14:05] | They went to the coordinates Dr Jackson got from that… other place. | 他们所去的坐标位置,是杰克森博士从另外一个地方所带回来的 |
[14:10] | That’s the origination point of the Goa’uld military attack on Earth. | 如果他看到的是真的,那就是勾阿邬军队要对地球发动攻击的地方 |
[14:15] | Pretty hostile place to go. | 去那里相当危险吧,长官? |
[14:17] | Do you want SG-2 to go get them? | 长官,您要SG-2去带他们回来吗? |
[14:19] | You’d only be bringing them back for courts martial. | 他们回来的话会受军法审判的 |
[14:23] | – Permission to speak freely, sir. – Go ahead. | – 长官,请准许自由发言 – 尽管说 |
[14:26] | Sir, Colonel O’Neill saved my butt. I’d like to go in and back him up. | 长官,欧尼尔上校救过我不止一次 我想过去支持他们 |
[14:29] | I can’t send your unit in… | 我不够派你的小组… |
[14:31] | My men are willing to take the risk, sir. | 我和我的手下都愿意冒险,长官 |
[14:34] | I’ll take that under advisement, Major. | 我会详加考虑的,少校 |
[15:33] | A sarcophagus. | 是个石棺 |
[15:35] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[15:37] | More snake heads. | 有更多的蛇头 |
[15:40] | Teal’c, any idea which one’s in here? | 提亚克,你知道谁在这里面吗? |
[15:45] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[15:48] | – We’re not on a planet, are we? – That is correct. | – 我们不是在星球上,对吧? – 非常正确 |
[15:54] | It appears we are aboard a Goa’uld transport vessel. | 看来我们是在勾阿邬的运输船上 |
[15:57] | And that jolt was… | 那刚刚的震动是… |
[15:59] | A hyperlaunch. | 是高速启动 |
[16:16] | Chevron four encoded. | 象形文字四,译码成功 |
[16:19] | You’ll proceed much like SG-1 did. We’ll send the MALP first. | 你们要像SG-1那样进行.我们先送探测器过去 |
[16:23] | – If it’s clear, you’ll go through. – Yes, sir. | – 如果安全,你们就立刻过去 – 是,长官 |
[16:27] | Officially your mission | 少校,我要再度强调, |
[16:28] | is to bring back SG-1 for court martial. | 你们最主要的任务就是带SG-1回来接受军法审判 |
[16:31] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[16:33] | Major, bring them back alive and well. | 安全的把他们带回来,少校 |
[16:35] | That’s my plan, sir. | 我正是这么想的 |
[16:37] | Chevron seven. | 象形文字七 |
[16:43] | Will not lock. | 无法锁定! |
[16:46] | What happened, Sergeant? | 士官,怎么回事啊? |
[16:48] | I’m sorry, sir. I don’t know. | 对不起,长官,我不知道 |
[16:50] | Well, find out. | 快查出来啊! |
[16:59] | Teal’c, why didn’t you tell us we were on a ship? | 你刚才怎么不说我们是在船上呢? |
[17:03] | I was not sure. | 我当时不确定 |
[17:04] | I have never been aboard a Goa’uld vessel such as this. | 我从来没有上过像这样的勾阿邬船 |
[17:08] | Most accelerate very differently. | 大多的加速器都不一样 |
[17:12] | Most do not contain Stargates. | 大多的船都没有星际之门 |
[17:18] | Tel kol nok! | 帖扣纳可! |
[17:20] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[17:22] | How you doin’? | 你好吗? |
[17:26] | Uh… | 呃 |
[17:28] | Seen a bathroom around here? | 这附近有没有厕所? |
[17:53] | OK… One shot hurts him. Two shots kill him. | 好 一枪让他痛苦,两枪杀了他 |
[17:58] | – The third shot…? – Disintegrates him. | – 第三枪就会…? – 把他给瓦解了 |
[18:00] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[18:02] | You didn’t feel this was worthy of mention? | 我猜 你刚才觉得没有必要提起这点? |
[18:09] | The blast spread across this area like there was glass here. | 这个地区的震动 好像这里有玻璃似的 |
[18:13] | This is a force field of some sort. | 这里可能是某一种力场 |
[18:15] | Correct. No transparent material could withstand this velocity. | 非常正确;没有任何透明物质 能够承受这种速度 |
[18:19] | Or temporal displacement. We’re travelling faster than light. | 或是承受时间转移 我们比光速还要快对不对? |
[18:23] | Correct. | ��说的很对 |
[18:25] | So, the ship was in orbit around a planet when we gated here? | 所以我们来的时候 这艘船大概是在星球轨道上 |
[18:29] | Then it launched or left orbit, which explains why we can’t gate home. | 然后它启动离开了轨道 所以我们才无法拨号回家 |
[18:34] | – The point of origin isn’t valid any more. – Right. | – 原发地点根本已经失去效用了 – 对 |
[18:37] | I suggest the two of you figure out how to get us home. | 我想建议两位 赶快想个办法把我们给弄回去 |
[18:40] | The only way to do that | 长官,唯一的办法就是 |
[18:42] | would be to go back to where we started. | 把这艘船掉头回到我们刚来的地方 |
[18:44] | Right, I’ll just go tell the pilot. | 好,我去通知驾驶 |
[18:46] | Teal’c, do you know how to fly one of these things? | 提亚克 你知道怎么驾驶这玩意儿吗? |
[18:51] | Of this I am unsure. It is of a new technology. | 这艘船我没有把握 看来像是一种新科技 |
[18:55] | So, you couldn’t turn this tub around? | 所以你是没有办法让它掉头了? |
[18:57] | I am qualified only to pilot the Goa’uld death gliders. | 我只有资格驾驶勾阿邬死亡滑翔翼 |
[19:04] | I suggest we relocate to another chamber as soon as possible. | 我建议 我们最好赶快到另一个房间去 |
[19:08] | The royal sarcophagi are rarely left unattended for long. | 皇室石棺很少会长时间没有人看守 |
[20:05] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[20:09] | it’s happening. | 真的发生了 |
[20:18] | We’re on an attack ship headed to Earth. | 这艘船要去攻击地球 |
[20:21] | OK. | 好极了 |
[20:22] | – We’ve got some problems then. – How fast can this ship go? | – 现在我们有些问题了 – 这艘船可以跑多快? |
[20:26] | A Goa’uld Ha’tak vessel travels at ten times the speed of light. | 勾阿邬的攻击战舰 可以跑到光速的十倍 |
[20:30] | So, if we are heading to Earth, then we have a long time. | 好,如果我们航向地球 就还有很多的时间 |
[20:33] | – Based on what? – The planet’s coordinates we gated to. | – ��怎么算的? – 根据我们穿过大门的坐标位置 |
[20:38] | We didn’t gate to a planet. We gated to a ship. | 我们不是进入星球,我们是在船上 |
[20:40] | That ship had to be in orbit around | 对.但是这艘船一定是环绕着某个星球表面的轨道 |
[20:43] | or on a planet for the coordinates to work. | 才能让星际之门坐标作用 |
[20:45] | So, even if we were travelling at ten times the speed of light… | 所以根据那些坐标的位置呢 就算我们以十倍的光速旅行 |
[20:51] | it would take at least a year to get to Earth. | 至少要一年的时间才会到达地球 甚至更久 |
[20:54] | Mol Jaffa! Tim lokeem rel molcon ai. | 莫丁,提洛金瑞摩空艾 |
[21:02] | They’re being summoned to some sort of gathering. | 他们被召唤去参与某种集会 |
[21:19] | OK. Let’s go. | 好,我们走 |
[21:22] | Wait a minute. Go where? | 等一下,去哪儿? |
[21:25] | Wherever they’re going. | 他们去的地方 |
[22:19] | Chel hol, Jaffa. | 恰吼,贾珐! |
[22:25] | The end ofa dark moment in Goa’uld history approaches. | 勾阿邬历史中的黑暗时代 即将要结束了 |
[22:29] | Soon we will wipe out the scourge that plagues us. | 我们就快要毁灭令我们困扰的灾祸 |
[22:34] | I will rejoin you as we come out ofthe shadows. | 等我们走出阴影,我就要加入你们 |
[22:39] | Until then, you are to follow all orders ofmy son… | 在那之前 你们必须听从我儿子的命令 |
[22:43] | as ifthey were my own. | 如同听从我的一样 |
[22:52] | Bow down now. | 现在就跪下 |
[22:54] | Show me your reverence for my son. | 表现出对我儿子的尊敬 |
[23:02] | The mighty warrior, Klorel. | 伟大的战士–克洛尔! |
[23:06] | Tel kol, Jaffa. | 帖可,贾珐! |
[23:18] | Kel Apophis. | 克尔,阿波菲斯 |
[23:21] | Re nek… | 瑞内… |
[23:24] | KIorel. | 克洛尔! |
[23:26] | Re nek, Klorel. | 瑞内,克洛尔 |
[23:52] | He called him his son. That’s sick. | 他说那是他儿子,真是病态! |
[23:55] | Not exactly a chip off the old block. | 他们两个长得一点都不像 |
[23:57] | The Goa’uld in Skaara is probably the son of the one in Apophis. | 史卡拉的勾阿邬 可能是阿波菲斯的勾阿邬的儿子 |
[24:01] | Thanks. That’s encouraging. | 谢谢你啊,丹尼尔 你还真会安慰人啊 |
[24:03] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:05] | What is our plan of attack? | 欧尼尔,你有什么攻击计划? |
[24:07] | We’re gonna split up. Carter, Daniel, plant C4 all over this ship. | 我们要散开,卡特��和丹尼尔在整艘船上放置C4 |
[24:11] | What are you and Teal’c gonna do? | 你跟提亚克要作什么? |
[24:14] | – We’re gonna try and grab Skaara. – Sir, are you sure? | – 我们想办法抓到史卡拉 – 长官,你确定吗? |
[24:18] | It would be like trying to take Apophis. | 那就跟要抓阿波菲斯一样难 |
[24:20] | They do not know we’re aboard. There is no reason to guard him. | 他们不知道我们在这里 他没有理由需要严密保护 |
[24:24] | With respect, sir, I think you’re making an emotional decision. | 好,长官,但恕我冒昧 我觉得您是感情用事 |
[24:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:30] | But it’s also the best strategic decision. | 但是这个办法也是最好的战略决定 |
[24:33] | – Is it? – Jack has a point. | – 是吗? – 杰克说的对 |
[24:35] | Maybe we can get through to the old Skaara. | 如果能抓到他 也许能够找到原来的史卡拉 |
[24:38] | Kendra said she could fight past her Goa’uld | 康翠说勾阿邬还在她体内的时候 |
[24:41] | when it was still inside her. | 她也能战胜勾阿邬 |
[24:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧! |
[24:44] | Sir! Contingency plan? | 长官,紧急备用策略 |
[24:49] | C4 | C4. |
[25:46] | Chel nok, makor. | 恰诺克,马寇 |
[25:48] | Rin nok. | 林达克! |
[25:53] | You dare to do this to Klorel? | 你竟敢这样对待克洛尔? |
[25:56] | You will die a painful death. | 你将会痛苦地死亡! |
[25:58] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊,是啊,随便啦 |
[26:00] | There’s a raised hieroglyphic on the wall. | 在门旁边有个几乎难以辨认的凸起 |
[26:03] | It resembles a coiled serpent. Push it. | 有点类似卷起的蛇,先推然后转动 |
[26:12] | Stand aside. | 请让开 |
[26:32] | They will not be able to access this room for some time. | 他们在短时间内无法进入这个房间 |
[26:40] | Hey, Skaara. | 嘿,史卡拉 |
[26:43] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见了 |
[27:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:16] | Those things are fuelled by something, | 那些东西应该是要加某种燃料 |
[27:18] | and fuel is combustible, so… | 而燃料呢,通常都是易燃物,所以.. |
[27:21] | So, if we blow up one, we’ll probably start a chain reaction. | 所以我们炸掉一个 就很可能会导致连锁反应 |
[27:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:50] | Come on, Skaara. Think. | 史卡拉,拜托 |
[27:54] | Try to remember me. I’m Jack O’Neill. This is Teal’c. | 想办法想起我 我是杰克欧尼尔,他是提亚克 |
[27:58] | Ah, Teal’c the traitor. | 提亚克,那叛徒? |
[28:00] | I’ll enjoy delivering his head to my father. | 我会非常乐意把他的脑袋送给我父亲 |
[28:03] | – He’s not your father! – He is my father. | – 他才不是你父亲呢 – 他是我父亲 |
[28:07] | He seeded the queen mother. | 他选择母后播种 |
[28:09] | He chose the host in which I will live out eternity. | 他选择了寄主好让我得到永生 |
[28:13] | Apophis gave me life. | 阿波菲斯给了我生命 |
[28:15] | I’m not talking to that thing in your head. | 我不是在跟你脑袋里的东西说话 |
[28:18] | I’m talking to Skaara. | 我在跟史卡拉说话 |
[28:21] | Nothing of the host survives. | 寄主什么都不会留下 |
[28:24] | That’s bullshit! | 你在胡说八道! |
[28:27] | Let him talk to me. | 让史卡拉跟我说话! |
[28:30] | Your friend had a feeble mind. | 你的朋友非常脆弱 |
[28:34] | It suffered greatly and gave in easily. | 他因为太痛苦了,便轻易地放弃了 |
[28:52] | Come on, Skaara. Look at me. | 拜托,史卡拉,看着我 |
[28:54] | Try! | 试试看! |
[28:59] | Perhaps I will not kill you. | 也许我不会杀了你 |
[29:01] | Perhaps you will make a good host yourself. | 也许你也会是一个很好的宿主 |
[29:05] | All right, promise me this thing won’t kill him. | 好;你保证这东西不会杀了他? |
[29:08] | Two shots will. One shot will only cause him great pain. | 两枪才会 一枪只会让他极度的痛苦 |
[29:11] | So, here’s the deal. | 条件是这样的 |
[29:13] | Let him out, let him talk to me, or you get the whole load. | 让他出来,让他跟我说话 否则你就有苦头吃了 |
[29:17] | You will only hurt your friend. | 你只会伤害到你的朋友 |
[29:21] | He’s a tough kid. | 那孩子很坚强的 |
[29:23] | Your friend is too afraid to come forward. | 你的朋友太害怕而不敢出来 |
[29:26] | He enjoys my protection. | 他喜欢我的保护 |
[29:28] | He really does not wish to speak with you. | 他是真的不想出来跟你说话 |
[29:33] | Is that right? | 是这样吗? |
[29:35] | Let him go, Teal’c. | 放开他,提亚克 |
[29:38] | Let him go! | 放开他! |
[29:46] | Sha’re! Dan’yer! | 夏蕊! 丹尼尔! |
[29:51] | Skaara? | 史卡拉! |
[29:53] | Are you there? | 是你吗? |
[29:56] | O’Neill… | 欧尼尔… |
[29:58] | it hurts. | 好痛喔! |
[30:01] | I know, kid. I’m sorry. | 我知道,史卡拉,对不起 |
[30:04] | O’Neill, are you still my friend? | 欧尼尔,你还是我的朋友吗? |
[30:09] | Yes, I am. | 当然是了 |
[30:12] | Can you forgive me… | 你能原谅我… |
[30:15] | for what we are about to do? | 我们将要做的事情吗? |
[30:19] | What are you about to do? | 你们将要做什么? |
[30:21] | Skaara! Skaara, what are you about to do? | 史卡拉! 史卡拉! 你们打算做什么? |
[30:25] | Please forgive us. | 求求你原谅我 |
[30:28] | Hang in there, kid. Hang on. | 撑着点,史卡拉,撑下去! |
[30:30] | – What are you about to do? – Jaffa, nok kree tol! | – 你们打算做什么? – 贾珐! 诺克利托! |
[30:38] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[30:43] | Release Klorel… now. | 放开克洛尔,快! |
[30:55] | Come on, Skaara. Help us. | 史卡拉,拜托,帮助我们! |
[31:03] | Release him. | 放开他! |
[31:05] | Or we will kill the human. | 否则我就杀了人类! |
[31:09] | If you kill the human, I will kill Klorel. | 如果你这么做,我就杀了克洛尔! |
[31:12] | And the host in which he resides? | 那样也会杀了他的寄主 |
[31:43] | Jaffa, nok! | 贾珐,诺克! |
[31:47] | The traitor and his recruiter. | 这个叛徒和征募他的人 |
[31:52] | My father will be pleased. | 我父亲会很高兴的 |
[31:58] | The naqahdah in the gate will magnify the explosion. | 星际之门的钠瓜达 会让爆炸威力更大 |
[32:01] | I just hope they can’t see us through this thing. | 我只希望 他们不会从这个东西看到我们 |
[32:31] | Shin tel, Klorel? | 新帖尔,克洛尔? |
[32:34] | Father, I wish to present you with a great gift. | 父亲,我要送给您很棒的礼物 |
[32:40] | The traitor, Teal’c. | 就是叛徒提亚克 |
[32:45] | And I present… the human that recruited him. | 还有我要献上征募他的那个人类 |
[32:52] | Hey, pops! | 嗨,老爹! |
[32:54] | Silence! | 你闭嘴! |
[32:57] | Klorel, where did they come from? | 克洛尔,他们从哪儿来的? |
[32:59] | We do not know. We found them after departure. | 不知道,我们在起飞后才发现 |
[33:02] | – How many more came with you? – Thousands! | – 还有多少人跟你们来? – 几千个 |
[33:05] | We brought our whole army. | 我带了整支的军队 |
[33:09] | I assure you, Father, there could be no more. | 父亲,我向你保证不再有别人了 |
[33:13] | You have made me proud, my son. | 你让我非常骄傲,儿子 |
[33:17] | Do you wish that I keep them until our rejoining? | 你要我把他们留到我们会合吗? |
[33:20] | No. Teal’c must suffer the most painful death a Jaffa can know. | 不! 提亚克一定要承受 贾珐所知道最痛苦的死亡 |
[33:27] | Removal ofhis Prim’ta. | 移走他的普林塔 |
[33:31] | Let his new master watch him suffer and die. | 让他的新主人看着他痛苦至死 |
[33:34] | – What about the human? – You may choose his method ofdeath. | – 那个人类呢? – 你可以自己选择他的死法 |
[33:38] | But do it soon. It is almost time for remoc. | 尽快动手,时间快到了,瑞马可 |
[33:43] | Yes, Father. | 是的,父亲 |
[33:45] | I look forward to seeing you at our destination. | 我期待在我们的目的地见到你 |
[33:49] | Lek tol. | 雷科妥 |
[34:13] | Skaara… | 史卡拉… |
[34:14] | don’t let this happen. | 千万不要这么做 |
[34:29] | Don’t let ’em do this. | 快叫他住手! |
[34:35] | Na-nay! | 纳内! |
[34:40] | Take them to the Peltak. | 带他们去配尔塔可 |
[35:06] | OK, we’re gonna go after them. | 丹尼尔,我们必须追过去 |
[35:10] | Wait. When do we blow the ship? | 等一下,我们什么时候炸船? |
[35:12] | We’ll do it only as a last resort. | 直到最后关头才要引爆 |
[35:14] | Listen, I want to save them, but if we get caught… | 听着,我跟��一样想救他们 可是如果我们被抓 |
[35:18] | there’ll be nobody left to blow the ship before it gets to Earth. | 就没有人 可以在战舰到地球之前引爆它了 |
[35:22] | I’m setting a timer. | 所以我设定时间啊! |
[35:23] | If we don’t deactivate it in 24 hours, it’ll go automatically. | 要是我们24小时内没引爆,就会自动爆炸 |
[35:28] | OK? | 好吗? |
[35:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[35:54] | You wish to go home to your planet? | 你想要回你的星球去吗? |
[35:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[36:02] | Jaffa, rel toc remoc. | 贾珐,瑞托模可 |
[36:10] | O’Neill, prepare yourself for… | 欧尼尔! 先准备面对… |
[36:13] | Ow! | 呃! |
[36:14] | extreme deceleration. | 急遽的减速度 |
[36:17] | Thanks, Teal’c. | 谢了,提亚克 |
[36:28] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[36:36] | You will get to see your home one last time. | 你有机会看你的家乡最后一眼 |
[36:40] | Before you and everyone on your planet… | 然后你,和你星球上所有人… |
[36:45] | are destroyed. | 都会被毁灭 |
[36:47] | And your kind will disturb the Goa’uld no more. | 你们族类就再也不会干扰勾阿邬了 |
[37:06] | Sir, I think we have another situation. | 长官,我想我们另有状况了 |
[37:09] | Cairn deep-space radar picked up two large blips passing Saturn. | 我们刚刚跟凯恩深太空雷达谈过 他们收到两个越过土星的光点 |
[37:14] | They’re heading to Earth. | 朝向地球来了 |
[37:16] | – Any identification? – Not yet, sir. | – 认出身分了没有? – 还没有,长官 |
[37:19] | NASA’s repositioning Hubble. Then we can get a closer look. | 太空总署正在布置哈伯望远镜 然后我们就能看得很清楚 |
[37:24] | I guess Dr Jackson is lucky. | 我想杰克森博士很幸运 |
[37:27] | How so, sir? | 这话怎么说? |
[37:29] | He won’t have to watch his nightmare come true for a second time. | 他不必留在这里亲眼看到 他的恶梦第二次的成真 |
[37:38] | This is Major General Hammond. Let me speak to the President. | 我是哈蒙少将,帮我接通总统先生 |
[38:50] | The President is mobilising every branch, | 总统正在动员每一个部队 |
[38:53] | including the Guard and Reserve. | 包括防卫队和后备军人 |
[38:55] | The Air Force efforts will be coordinated through us. | 空军将会经由这个机构协调分配 |
[38:58] | I need this room converted to a command-and-control centre ASAP. | 我要这个房间 尽可能快的改成指挥控制中心 |
[39:03] | Make sure we have a link to AF SATCOM for encrypted communications… | 并且连接人造卫星通讯中心 翻译沟通密码… |
[39:08] | to all Air Force bases and to NASA. | 给所有的空军基地和太空总署 |
[39:10] | – Any more details on what we’re facing? – Not yet, sir. | – 目前有任何新的情况吗? – 还没有,长官 |
[40:35] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! |
[40:44] | Skaara, don’t! | 史卡拉,不要! |
[40:49] | O’Neill! You must take action! | 欧尼尔! 你必须采取行动! |
[40:56] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! |
[41:15] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔! |
[41:16] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[41:21] | O’Neill… | 欧尼尔… |
[41:24] | Ah, Skaara… | 史卡拉… |
[41:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:44] | Colonel O’Neill… | 欧尼尔上校… |
[41:45] | Yeah, give me a second here. | 请你给我一分钟 |
[41:49] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[42:02] | Earth. | 地球 |
[42:09] | You said we couldn’t be there for at least a year. | ��不是说我们至少要一年才会到? |
[42:12] | I guess this ship can go way faster | 我猜这艘船的速度 |
[42:15] | than ten times the speed of light. | 比十倍光速还要快 |
[42:18] | Colonel, we saw the death gliders. | 上校,我们看到死亡滑翔翼 |
[42:22] | They’re prepping for launch, sir. | 他们准备要发射了 |