时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously, on Stargate SG-1… | |
[00:09] | It’s over, Jack. No extensions, no reversals, … | 已经结束了,杰克. 没有延续,没有挽回… |
[00:12] | no new hearings. | 什么也别说了 |
[00:13] | The Stargate will be buried, literally and figuratively. | 星际之门将会被埋,其他什么都别说了 |
[00:18] | We should attempt to open the gate. | 我们应该试着穿越星门 |
[00:20] | We’d be court-martialled the second we got back. | 下次我们回来,会被送上军事法庭的 |
[00:23] | If we got back. | 如果”我们回来”的话 |
[00:29] | We’re on an attack ship headed to Earth. | 我们在开往地球的攻击飞船上 |
[00:31] | The mighty warrior, Klorel. | (阿波菲斯) 伟大的战士们,科罗 |
[00:34] | – I’m gonna grab Skaara. – Are you sure? | – (欧尼尔) 我去抓史卡拉 – 你确信? |
[00:37] | It would be like trying to take Apophis. | 这将会像去抓阿波菲斯一样困难 |
[00:41] | You will get to see your home one last time… | 你们再也见不到老家了 |
[00:45] | before you and everyone on your planet are destroyed. | 因为星球的人包括你都会被摧毁 |
[00:53] | Skaara! | 史卡拉! |
[00:57] | And now, the conclusion. | 现在,一切都结束了 |
[01:16] | – Captain Carter? – Sir? | – 卡特上尉? – 长官? |
[01:19] | Is there enough C4 around this ship to make a dent? | 有足够的C4在飞船上搞点破坏吗? |
[01:21] | The charges should generate secondary explosions. | 那会引起次级爆炸的 |
[01:25] | So… yes, sir. Should make a helluva dent. | 所以…是的,长官.会造成很大的破坏 |
[01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:29] | – Given enough time, I may figure out… – Negative! | – 给我足够的时间,我就能判断出… – 反对! |
[01:33] | Their reinforcements may come any second. | 他们随时会来进攻 |
[01:35] | Stand by to detonate your charges on my order. | 我一下命令,你就引爆 |
[01:39] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[01:40] | Wait… | 等等… |
[01:41] | Daniel, if we don’t stop them now, we may never stop them. | 丹尼尔,如果我们现在不阻止他们,我们将阻止不了他们 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I know that. | 好的,我知道 |
[01:52] | Let’s just make as big a dent as possible. OK? | 那我们索性就尽可能的兴风作浪,可以吧? |
[02:01] | Ready and awaiting your order, sir. | 已经准备好了,就等你的命令了,长官 |
[02:05] | OK. | 好的 |
[02:06] | Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound. | 好吧.我想现在该说点有意义的了 |
[02:17] | Nothing comes to mind. Let’s do it. | 呃…脑子一片空白,我们还是直接开始吧 |
[02:23] | O’Neill, … | 欧尼尔… |
[02:24] | Apophis’s ship approaches. | 阿波菲斯的飞船来了 |
[02:28] | We heard him say he’d rejoin Klorel once they came out of the shadows. | 听说一旦他们走出阴影,就会与科罗汇合 |
[02:34] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克, … |
[02:35] | if we can knock out this ship, will it stop them? | 如果我们破坏这只船,能阻止他们吗? |
[02:38] | It will not. | 就算破坏也没用 |
[02:40] | Apophis’s vessel has defence shields. | 阿波菲斯的舰船有防护设备 |
[02:43] | He can still destroy your cities. | 他仍然有能力摧毁你们的城市 |
[02:49] | Tell me those C4 charges are on an automatic timer. | 告诉我C4炸弹的程序设定是不是自动定时的? |
[02:52] | They are. | 是自动定时的 |
[02:53] | – Good. How long do we have? – 24 hours. | – 很好.我们有多少时间? – 24小时 |
[02:56] | 24 hours?! | 才24小时?! |
[02:57] | At the time, sir, I thought we were still light years away. | 长官,刚才那时候我还觉得我们还在很多光年远以外 |
[03:00] | Just a minute! | 请等一下 |
[03:02] | Teal’c, work with me, buddy. Is there any other way outta here? | 提亚克 !跟我一起行动,伙计. 还有没有别的方法离开这里? |
[03:07] | None. | 没有 |
[03:09] | Cover up. | 隐蔽 |
[03:14] | This is turning out to be a bad day. | 事实证明今天真是个倒霉的日子 |
[03:27] | Agh! | 啊! |
[04:41] | Stargate.SG1-s02e01.The.Serpents.Lair | |
[04:56] | O’Neill? | 欧尼尔? |
[05:04] | Teal’c… | 提亚克… |
[05:06] | Aah… | 啊… |
[05:15] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克… |
[05:18] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[05:19] | I am blinded as well. It will pass. | 我也看不见了,大概会传染. |
[05:23] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈的到底怎么了? |
[05:25] | A Goa’uld shock grenade. | 勾阿呜的电磁炸弹(致眩晕休克但无伤害) |
[05:27] | Though extremely painful, its effects are temporary. | 虽然超级痛,但过一阵就好了 |
[05:30] | That’s good to hear. | 听起来还算不错 |
[05:33] | Ow! | 噢哦! |
[05:35] | God! Ow! | 天呐!噢哦! |
[05:36] | Colonel? | 是上校? |
[05:39] | Sorry, sir. It’s just so dark. | 抱歉,长官,实在太暗了 |
[05:41] | Oh… Carter! | 啊哦…卡特! |
[05:44] | It’s all right. I like your attitude. | 没关系,我喜欢你的态度 |
[05:48] | It isn’t dark. We’re blind. | 不是太暗了,而是我们都看不见了 |
[05:50] | And we failed. | -丹尼尔:我们失败了 |
[05:52] | All right, take it easy, Daniel. | 好吧,放轻松点,丹尼尔 |
[05:55] | We’ve been in worse situations than this. | 我们曾经遇到过的情况可比这糟糕多了 |
[05:58] | Not to my knowledge. | 据我所知可没有 |
[06:00] | Thanks, Teal’c. | 谢谢,提亚克 |
[06:03] | Right now they’re preparing to wipe out the major cities of Earth. | 现在他们正着手准备彻底摧毁地球上的大城市 |
[06:06] | They’ll do it from orbit, out of reach. | 从地球轨道上攻击,那位置防御力量根本够不着 |
[06:09] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔! |
[06:10] | Jack, I’ve been through this once before. I’ve seen this before. | 杰克,这种事情我经历过,我以前曾经见识过 |
[06:14] | Daniel, will you relax? | 丹尼尔,放松点(别悲观)好不好?! |
[06:16] | You’ve been through it before and you survived. | 你曾经是经历过,可你挺过来了! |
[06:20] | We’re… just having a bad day. | 我们只不过是今天倒霉了一点而已 |
[06:25] | Colonel, I think I’m starting to see something. | 上校,我想开始能看到东西了 |
[06:29] | – My sight returns as well. – That’s what I wanna hear. | – 我视力也恢复了 – 那才是我想听到的 |
[06:33] | Carter, … | 卡特 |
[06:34] | if someone comes in here, you… | 如果有人进来的话,你就… |
[06:38] | bite ’em in the hand. | 咬他们的手 |
[06:40] | Yes, sir. | 呵呵,遵命 |
[07:08] | Tal kree, shak! | 塔 可里, 夏! |
[07:11] | Forgive me, master. I will not fail Klorel again. | 饶了我吧,长官,我不会再让科罗失望的. |
[07:15] | No. | 是的 |
[07:16] | You will not. | 你的确不再会了 |
[07:28] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的来这里做什么? |
[07:30] | Reporting for duty, sir. I’m to coordinate with the Pentagon. | 报告长官是因为工作,五角大楼派我来协调配合的 |
[07:34] | By whose order? | 谁的命令? |
[07:35] | At the request of Senator Kinsey. | 参议员金赛的要求 |
[07:39] | He did try to contact you. | 他设法联系过你 |
[07:41] | Why aren’t our forces on full alert? | 也许你可以告诉我,为什么军队没有全面警戒? |
[07:43] | If we don’t move now they’ll be caught on the ground. | 如果我们现在不搬走的话,他们会来进攻的 |
[07:46] | The Pentagon don’t want to alert the Goa’uld we know they’re there. | 五角大楼不想引起勾阿呜的注意,我们知道他们在那 |
[07:50] | Let me guess whose bright idea that was. | 让我猜猜这到底是谁的高见! |
[07:53] | General Hammond, may I speak freely? | 哈蒙德将军,容我说的坦率点 |
[07:56] | I seem to have lost your respect, sir, for whatever reason, … | 我知道因为一些原因我似乎得不到您的尊重 |
[08:00] | but we wouldn’t be in this situation, that is, … | 但是我们本来不应该这么处得这么僵的,只不过是… |
[08:03] | at the brink of war with the Goa’uld, … | 在对抗勾阿呜的问题上存在着分歧 |
[08:06] | if you had heeded my advice and buried the Stargate. | 如果你当初听取我的建议埋了星门的话 |
[08:10] | Was that “I told you so”, Colonel Samuels? | 我不是早就告诉过你吗,塞缪尔斯上校? |
[08:12] | I’m not here to point fingers, sir. | 我不是来这里指责您的 |
[08:15] | I’m here to help coordinate our pre-emptive | 我是来帮助协调 |
[08:18] | strike against the Goa’uld. | 主动出击勾阿呜的 |
[08:20] | That’s if the President approves. He’s being briefed now. | 那就是总统已经批准的,上级正在通报. |
[08:24] | – With what do you intend to strike? – A new weapon, sir. | – 你们准备用什么攻击? – 一种新型武器 |
[08:27] | I’ve helped to oversee its development at area 51. | 我在51区监督了它的进展 |
[08:30] | Two prototypes are being prepared for launch | 有2个模型正准备 |
[08:33] | at Vandenberg Air Force base. | 在范登堡空军基地发射 |
[08:35] | If all goes well, history should mark this day… | 如果顺利的话,历史将记住今天… |
[08:38] | by two brilliant and unexplained flashes that occur in the night sky. | 夜晚的星空出现2道明亮而无从辨别的闪光 |
[08:42] | The world should never know how close we came to Armageddon. | 全世界根本不清楚我们有多么接近”末日审判” |
[09:07] | – Kel Klorel? – Your son was struck down by humans. | – 科罗呢?- 您的儿子被人类打倒了 |
[09:11] | He is in his sarcophagus? | 他被安置到石棺里了吗? |
[09:13] | Yes, my lord, but his wounds were great. | 是的,主人,但他伤的很严重 |
[09:16] | It will take time to revive him. | 将要花上一点时间使他恢复 |
[09:18] | – What of the humans? – I thought to wait until Klorel… | – 那些人类呢? – 我想等到科罗(苏醒后处死他们) |
[09:21] | No! | 不行! |
[09:23] | Execute them now! | 现在就去给我处决了他们! |
[09:25] | I will see to it myself. | 是!我将亲自监督 |
[09:35] | We hold our position. | 我们已经进入预定位置 |
[09:37] | The humans of this world still send no challenge. | 人类依然没发起任何挑战 |
[09:42] | Yet they find their way to my son. | 但是他们还是找到了我的儿子 |
[09:47] | We will attack their world when Klorel has risen again. | 科罗苏醒后,我们就开始攻击 |
[09:52] | They will pay a hundredfold for their insolence. | 他们将为此付出百倍代价 |
[09:56] | Kel sha, Apophis. | Kel sha, 阿波菲斯. |
[10:08] | The Goa’uld’s unexplained delay is buying us time to prepare. | 不知道为什么勾阿呜进攻延迟了 这给了我们准备的时间 |
[10:12] | We’ll strike as soon as they enter orbit. | 一旦他们进入轨道,我们就进攻 |
[10:14] | What makes this weapon so special? | 这武器有什么特别的吗? |
[10:17] | An otherwise ordinary Mk 12-A warhead, | 别样的普通MK 12-A弹头 |
[10:22] | has been enriched by the alien material naqahdah. | 再加上外星材料那夸达 |
[10:26] | – The Stargate element? – Yes, sir. | – 构成星球之门的成分? – 是的 |
[10:28] | A small amount of the raw ore was found by SG-5 and brought back. | SG-5发现少量的原矿石,然后带了回来 |
[10:33] | The warheads should now yield in excess of 1,000 megatons… each. | 每个弹头现在应该能产出1000兆吨破坏力 |
[10:38] | We call them our Goa’uld busters. | 我们称之为勾阿呜破坏者 |
[10:41] | Our plan is to launch two rockets simultaneously into retrograde orbit. | 我们的计划是同时发射2颗火箭到逆行轨道 |
[10:47] | Now, the naqahdah-enriched warheads… | 现在,加了那夸达的弹头 |
[10:50] | are made of the same material as our Stealth aircraft, | 与我们的隐形飞机的材料一样 |
[10:54] | and should go undetected by their radar. | 他们的雷达应该不会发现 |
[10:57] | Assuming the Goa’uld have anything remotely like radar. | 假定勾阿呜有类似雷达的东西 |
[11:02] | It’s our best shot, sir. | 这是我们最大的希望 |
[11:05] | And I’m sure the President agrees | 我想总统也同意了 |
[11:07] | or he wouldn’t have initiated countdown. | 不然他不会给我们倒计时的 |
[11:11] | Currently, we stand at T minus three hours. | 目前,我们获得倒计时三小时的时间 |
[11:15] | We’ll hold at two minutes while the Goa’uld come within range. | 一旦勾阿呜靠近规定范围 我们会控制在2分钟的位置 |
[11:22] | It’s going to work, sir. | 会成功的 |
[11:24] | The Goa’uld should be taken off guard. | 勾阿呜将措手不及 |
[11:26] | If you’re wrong, every country on Earth will be caught off guard. | 如果失败的话 地球上的每个国家将措手不及 |
[11:31] | If it were up to me, I’d recommend warning… | 如果是我的话,我推荐… |
[11:33] | With respect, sir, it’s not up to you. | 但是长官,这不是由你决定的 |
[11:43] | Well, on the bright side, my hand isn’t blurry any more. | 对着光看的话,我的手已经能看清楚了 |
[11:52] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[12:19] | Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克? |
[12:21] | Oh, God! | 噢,天呐! |
[12:22] | Fools! Hashak! | 傻瓜! Hashak! |
[12:24] | You doom yourselves. It is all I can do to keep you alive! | 你们找死啊,为救你们,我只能做这么多了 |
[12:27] | Do you know all I have done to regain the trust of Apophis… | 你知道我做了多少来重获阿波菲斯信任… |
[12:31] | and join this campaign? Hmm?! | 并参加这次战斗? |
[12:34] | Hmm?! | 嗯? |
[12:35] | Tek matte, Bra’tac. | Tek matte, 布瑞泰克. |
[12:40] | Hello again, old friend. | 好啊,老朋友们 |
[12:44] | Your son grows strong. | 你儿子长的很强壮 |
[12:46] | One day, he will be a great warrior. | 他将来会成为伟大的勇士的 |
[12:50] | But you should not have come. | 但是你不应该来的 |
[12:52] | I stand by my friends. | 我来看我的朋友 |
[12:55] | This world may be our only hope in one day overcoming the false gods. | 我相信,这个地方将是我们 改变这错误的唯一希望 |
[12:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:01] | As pathetic as that may seem at the moment, … | 尽管这个时候他们很可怜 |
[13:06] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:08] | You do? | 你同意? |
[13:10] | I may even have been able to save this world had you not interfered. | 如果不是你打乱的话 我已经拯救了这个世界 |
[13:14] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:16] | What do you think we’ve been trying to do? | 我们这样做,你有什么意见? |
[13:19] | It is our world you’re talking about. | 你们在谈论的是我们的世界 |
[13:21] | Enough, human! | 够了,人类! |
[13:24] | This is not the place to talk. | 这不是谈话的地方 |
[13:26] | I have been ordered by Apophis himself to execute you. | 我接到阿波菲斯的命令,来处决你们 |
[13:34] | An order I intend to disregard. | 我不准备理会这个命令 |
[13:38] | Come! | 跟着来! |
[13:48] | – Kill the gate, Corporal! – Yes, sir! | – 拆了这门,下士! – 是的! |
[13:56] | They still haven’t moved? | 还是没有移动? |
[13:58] | No, sir. Not for the last 18 hours. | 没有,过去18小时一直都没有 |
[14:01] | What in God’s name are they waiting for? | 他们到底在等什么? |
[14:03] | My mission analysis team believes they’re waiting to see what we do. | 我的任务分析小组相信,他们等着看我们怎么做 |
[14:07] | Amazingly, the Russians and Chinese | 奇怪的是,俄罗斯和中国 |
[14:09] | haven’t detected the Goa’uld presence. | 没发现勾阿呜的存在 |
[14:12] | Of course, they’re not looking. So, from space, … | 当然,可能他们没有注意.所以,从太空来说… |
[14:15] | we should appear to be a vulnerable and unsuspecting world. | 我们是个脆弱愚笨的世界 |
[14:19] | Got ’em just where you want ’em? | 你怎么想就怎么想吧? |
[14:22] | There may be another reason why they haven’t attacked. | 也许他们不进攻有另一个原因 |
[14:25] | We have the computer enhancement. | 我们通过电脑分析 |
[14:27] | There was an energy burst, coming from the bridge of one of the ships, | 其中一只船的船桥发生能量爆发 |
[14:32] | recorded at 1750 hours. | 记录于17:50前 |
[14:34] | Just before they stopped. | 在他们停下之前 |
[14:41] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[14:44] | For all we know, | 我们都知道, |
[14:45] | that flash could be part of their ship’s normal function. | 闪光是船的一般功能之一 |
[14:48] | Except that the burst came from within the ship. It was powerful. | 除非爆裂发生在船内部,非常强大 |
[14:54] | Maybe an explosion? An accident? | 也许是爆炸? 一场事故? |
[14:56] | Or sabotage. | 或者遭到破坏 |
[14:58] | SG-1. | SG-1. |
[15:01] | I hardly think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[15:03] | For one thing, it’s impossible to gate to a ship. | 首先,不可能接近那些船 |
[15:07] | Forgive me, sir. I know how important SG-1 is to you, … | 对不起,长官 我知道SG-1对你来说多重要… |
[15:10] | but this is wishful thinking. | 但是这不过是痴心妄想 |
[15:13] | So’s your plan. That hasn’t stopped us going ahead with it. | 你的计划也是,这不会使我们局面占优 |
[15:19] | General Hammond, the first group on the Alpha list has just arrived. | 哈蒙德将军,α表中的第一队已经到达了 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | Here are your weapons. | 这是你们的武器 |
[15:32] | You will need them. | 你们会需要的 |
[15:34] | Um, Bra’tac, you mentioned something about… saving the world? | 呃,布瑞泰克,你刚才提到说……拯救世界? |
[15:40] | – Care to elaborate on that? – By assaulting Klorel, … | – 可以详细说明吗? – 攻击了科罗,… |
[15:43] | you have made that impossible. | 你已经使之成为不可能了 |
[15:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:46] | A pharaoh’s power is more often challenged by their sons… | 法老的皇权通常被他们的儿子… |
[15:49] | than by their enemies. | 而不是敌人夺取 |
[15:51] | Once we had joined battle with your world, … | 一旦我们加入你们一方,… |
[15:54] | I was prepared to lead my wing against Apophis, in Klorel’s name. | 我已经准备好以科罗的名字反抗阿波菲斯 |
[15:59] | Apophis would assume your attack | 阿波菲斯会以为 |
[16:01] | was ordered by Klorel and reciprocate. | 你的攻击是受科罗指示的 |
[16:03] | A daring plan. | 大胆的计划 |
[16:05] | I had hoped to drive a stake of mistrust between them. | 我希望能离间他们 |
[16:08] | Now they will bond against their common enemy. | 现在他们会团结在一起对付他们共同的敌人 |
[16:12] | What bond? | 为什么? |
[16:13] | – Klorel’s dead. – He will rise again. | – 科罗死了 – 他会复活的 |
[16:19] | The sarcophagus. | 那个石棺 |
[16:23] | Wait a minute. You put him in that thing to bring him back? | 等等,你们把他放进去来救活他? |
[16:27] | I knew it would delay their attack until he arose. | 我知道这样可以拖延他们的进攻,直到他苏醒 |
[16:31] | Perhaps when the warships of your world attack, we… | 也许当你们世界的军舰来进攻的时候,我们… |
[16:33] | Uh, excuse me, did you say the ships of our world? | 打搅一下,你说的是我们世界的船? |
[16:36] | You have such vessels? | 你们有这种船吗? |
[16:39] | Well, … we have a number of… of… | 哦,…我们有很多.. |
[16:42] | Shuttles. | 航天飞机 |
[16:46] | These… shuttles, … | 这些… 航天飞机,… |
[16:49] | they are a formidable craft? | 是强大的工具吗? |
[16:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:56] | Bad day. | 今天真糟糕 |
[17:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, as you have all been made aware, … | 女士们,先生门,正如你们所知,… |
[17:07] | Chevron four encoded. | 象形文字 4号 写入 |
[17:08] | this nation, … | 这个国家… |
[17:10] | the entire world, faces a deadly threat. | 整个世界,面临着致命的威胁 |
[17:15] | Chevron five encoded. | 象形文字 5号 写入 |
[17:17] | With this knowledge, you have all volunteered for a mission… | 因此,你们都自愿来… |
[17:21] | intended to preserve humankind. | 保卫人类 |
[17:25] | You’ve been chosen because you represent the best we have… | 选择你们,是因为你们是最优秀的 |
[17:29] | in all fields of expertise. | 是最专业的,在各领域中. |
[17:32] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形文字 6号 写入 |
[17:34] | What you have not yet been told, for reasons of security, … | 为了安全起见,我们之前没有告诉你们,… |
[17:37] | is where you’re going or how you’re going to get there. | 要去什么地方,怎么去那里 |
[17:43] | Chevron seven locked. | 象形文字 7号 锁定 |
[17:48] | You’re going to step through that. | 你们要走过那里 |
[17:52] | Once through the Stargate, … | 一旦通过星际之门,… |
[17:54] | you will find yourself on the opposite side of this galaxy. | 你们将会到达银河的另一端 |
[17:59] | A place we call Alpha site. | 我们称之为α基地 |
[18:03] | If we do not prevail, … | 如果失败的话,… |
[18:05] | you, and those that follow, … | 你们,… |
[18:07] | will call it… home. | 就会葬身于那个地方 |
[18:11] | A new colony. | 一个新的”殖民地” |
[18:14] | Godspeed. | 祝你们成功 |
[18:30] | Kel mak tak, Tauri! | Kel mak tak, 塔瑞! |
[18:34] | Let us burn their world to ashes. | 我们把这个世界摧毁掉 |
[18:42] | They’re moving. | 他们开始移动了 |
[18:45] | Restart the countdown. | 开始倒计时 |
[18:47] | Hold at T minus 20 seconds. | 保持倒计时20秒 |
[18:49] | We’ll launch the weapons the moment they settle into orbit. | 一进入轨道,我们就发射武器 |
[19:00] | We accelerate. Klorel has risen. | 我们快点,科罗醒了 |
[19:02] | Then the campaign has begun. | 战斗开始了 |
[19:05] | Once we launch, we will do what damage we can. | 一旦行动开始,我们能杀多少是多少 |
[19:08] | How many in your wing? | 你有多少手下? |
[19:12] | Three. | 3个 |
[19:16] | Three? | 3个? |
[19:17] | Teal’c makes four. | 加上提亚克,是4个 |
[19:19] | Oh, well, four. | 哦,好吧,4个 |
[19:22] | I have trained these warriors since they were Chal’tii. | 他们一直是我训练的 |
[19:25] | They have sworn their lives to me. It is no simple thing to ask. | 对我誓死效忠,别想的太简单了 |
[19:29] | And we appreciate it. | 我们很敬佩你 |
[19:31] | But what are the odds of taking out a ship like this… | 但是我们去夺取4部滑翔机,可能还有一艘… |
[19:35] | with four gliders and… maybe a shuttle? | 飞船的几率是多少? |
[19:38] | A Goa’uld attack vessel is armed, … | 勾阿呜的攻击船只已经装备好,… |
[19:41] | shielded, and capable of launching a legion of gliders against us. | 防护好,可以向我们发射一队滑翔机 |
[19:45] | I would say… slim. | 我想说…几率太小了 |
[19:46] | OK. Call me a pessimist, but it’s time for a new plan. | 好了,我是个悲观主义者 但是我们应该制定个新计划 |
[19:50] | We offer to lay down our lives for your world, human. | 人类,我们准备好为地球而倒下了 |
[19:53] | You cannot ask more. | 你要求别太高了 |
[19:55] | No. But I think a better idea is to get the other guys… | 不是,我想到一个更好的主意 怎样让他们… |
[19:58] | to lay down their lives for their world first. | 先为他们的世界丧命 |
[20:04] | How long before the C4 goes? | C4运行多久了? |
[20:06] | 41 minutes, sir. | 41分钟,长官 |
[20:08] | OK, with any luck at all, this ship is gonna blow within the hour. | 好的,如果幸运的话 这艘船将在一小时内爆炸 |
[20:12] | It might be a good idea for us to get to the other one. | 我们最好到另一只上去 |
[20:15] | Can you do that? | 怎么样? |
[20:39] | They’re in a geosynchronous orbit over the United States. | 他们在美国上空相对静止的轨道上 |
[20:42] | Lock in that attack profile, … | 锁定攻击方向,… |
[20:45] | and advise the President we are go for launch. | 通知总统我们开始发射了 |
[21:14] | Vandenberg reports a good launch. | 范登堡空军基地报告发射已经成功 |
[21:16] | Yes! | 好! |
[21:20] | I’m sorry, sir. For what it’s worth, … | 对不起,长官,不论真假… |
[21:23] | I seriously doubt SG-1 is aboard those alien ships. | 我很怀疑SG-1会在外星飞船上 |
[21:27] | Weapons should reach their targets in… | 武器到达目标的时间是… |
[21:29] | four minutes. | 4分钟 |
[21:32] | Let’s keep moving these people through to the Alpha site. | 我们继续把这些人送到α基地吧 |
[21:38] | Group nine, prepare to disembark. | 第9队,准备登陆 |
[21:40] | Let’s wait and see the result of our strike, | 派遣更多人去之前, |
[21:43] | before moving more people through. | 我认为该先看看进攻的效果 |
[21:45] | – I don’t think so. – Evacuation may be unnecessary. | – 我不同意 – 撤退是没必要的 |
[21:48] | From your mouth to God’s ears, Colonel. | 中校,你跟上帝去说吧 |
[21:57] | Have you more of this 4-C? | 还有更多的这些4-C吗? |
[22:00] | It’s called C4. | 这叫做C4 |
[22:02] | And no. We used it to take out this ship. | 没有了,都用来夺取这艘船了 |
[22:05] | You guys must have something left. | 你们应该还有剩下的 |
[22:09] | We shall have to cross that bridge when we come to it. | 我们得穿过船桥 |
[22:13] | You know, that particular… cliche doesn’t… | 知道吗…特别的老调… |
[22:17] | always work. | 不总是有用的 |
[22:20] | The warheads have separated. | 弹头已经分开 |
[22:23] | One minute to go. | 还有一分钟 |
[22:24] | Any indication of countermeasures? | 有没有准备对策啊? |
[22:26] | They won’t know what hit ’em. | 他们不知道是谁攻击他们 |
[22:31] | My lord, they launch weapons against us. | 主人,他们向我们发射武器 |
[22:34] | Let them come. | 让他们来吧 |
[22:39] | 30 seconds to impact. | 30秒后撞击 |
[22:41] | Still no countermeasures. | 还是没有对策 |
[22:44] | Go, go. | 去吧,去吧 |
[22:54] | Their weapons approach, my lord. | 主人,他们的武器来了 |
[22:57] | You must activate the shield. | 你应该启动防护装置 |
[23:01] | Klorel, tal shak! | 科罗,塔 夏! |
[23:04] | Tal shak! | 塔 夏! |
[23:15] | Impact in seven, … | 撞击倒计时,7… |
[23:16] | 6,… six, … | |
[23:18] | 5,… five, … | |
[23:29] | Whoa, what was that? | 哇,什么东西啊? |
[23:31] | Something may have impacted the shields. | 有东西冲撞防护设备 |
[23:36] | Reports say the warheads struck an energy field just prior to impact. | 有报告说,弹头在真正撞击前受到 能量区域的攻击 |
[23:40] | – No damage. – That’s impossible! | – 没有破坏 – 这是不可能的! |
[23:43] | NASA confirms, sir, the Goa’uld ships are still up there. | 国家航空和宇宙航行局确认的 勾阿呜船还在上空 |
[24:30] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[24:32] | The peltak is two decks above. This way! | 传送环(传送环)在2个甲板上面,这边走! |
[24:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[24:41] | The EMP caused by the explosion | 爆炸引起的电磁脉冲 |
[24:43] | has affected our satellite communications. | 已经影响了卫星通讯 |
[24:46] | It’s too late to warn the general public. | 已经来不及通知大众了 |
[24:49] | It will only cause mass panic. | 会引起恐慌的 |
[24:52] | Mr President, I recommend we maintain the highest defence condition. | 总统先生,我建议保持最高防御状态 |
[24:56] | You should board Air Force One. | 你应该发动空军一号 |
[25:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[25:11] | Klorel, it is time. You will burn their first city to the ground. | 科罗,时间到了 你先摧毁他们的一座城市 |
[25:18] | Father, the host you chose for me is strong. | 父亲,你给我选的躯体很强壮 |
[25:22] | I fear I may need more time in the sarcophagus to gain strength. | 恐怕我得在石棺多呆些时间来获得力量 |
[25:25] | You are strong enough! You are my son! | 足够强壮了!你是我儿子! |
[25:31] | Yes, Father. | 是,父亲 |
[25:34] | Do not disappoint me. | 千万别让我失望 |
[25:52] | Looks clear. | 看起来没人 |
[25:54] | No. There are sentries in every corridor. | 不,每个走廊都有岗哨 |
[25:58] | – Carter, how many grenades? – Two left. | – 卡特,还有几个手雷? – 剩下2个 |
[26:03] | – Grenades? – A crude explosive device. | – 手雷? – 爆炸设备 |
[26:06] | No! Observe… | 看着… |
[26:08] | and learn. | 学一学 |
[26:20] | Ough! | 哇! |
[26:22] | Urgh! | 啊! |
[26:26] | Hmm! | 嗯! |
[26:30] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[26:37] | General Hammond, Major Castleman reports Alpha teams 12 and 13… | 哈蒙德将军,卡斯尔曼少校报告说α-12队和13队 |
[26:41] | – are briefed and ready to disembark. – Send them through. | – 准备就绪可以登陆 – 送他们进去 |
[26:45] | General, … | 将军,… |
[26:48] | maybe we should consider using the Stargate… | – 准备就绪可以登陆 – 送他们进去 |
[26:51] | as a strategic weapons platform. | 也许我们应该考虑用星际之门…作为战略武器平台 |
[26:53] | How? | 怎么做? |
[26:55] | By sending a bomb to the coordinates Dr Jackson spoke of. | 发射一枚炸弹到杰克森博士所说的相应的地方 |
[26:59] | Or to Chulak. | 或发射到丘拉克. |
[27:00] | We already tried to send a team through. It won’t work. | 我们已经试过送一队过去 这不会有用的 |
[27:04] | And I can’t think of any military reason | 我想不出什么军事理由 |
[27:07] | to wipe out the people of Chulak. | 来疏散丘拉克居民 |
[27:11] | Well, sir, … | 噢,长官,… |
[27:15] | since I am no longer wanted or needed here, … | 既然我在这是多余的,… |
[27:20] | I respectfully request permission… | 我申请… |
[27:22] | to join a team headed for the Alpha site… | 参加去α基地的队伍… |
[27:25] | Permission denied. | 不同意申请 |
[27:27] | The idea is to send the best and brightest, colonel. | 我们派遣的都是出类拔萃的精英人才,上校 |
[27:31] | When the time comes, … | 到那时候,… |
[27:33] | you’ll stand with the men and women of this command, | 你得和这些执行命令的男人女人一样 |
[27:36] | in defence of this facility. | 保护这个设备 |
[27:37] | But, sir… | 但是…长官 |
[27:39] | I ask no more or less of myself. Dismissed! | 什么都别说了.解散! |
[27:56] | – All right, here’s what we do… – I will lead. You will follow. | – 好的,这里就是我们… – 我来领队,你们跟着 |
[28:02] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:11] | You will know when it is time. | 时候到了你们就知道了 |
[28:13] | You’re gonna walk in there alone? | 你准备单独过去? |
[28:16] | I am Klorel’s loyal servant. | 我是科罗忠实的仆人 |
[28:31] | Bra’tac. | 布瑞泰克 |
[28:33] | My lord, Klorel. | 主人,科罗 |
[28:39] | Come. | 来 |
[28:40] | Witness the power of your god. | 让你见见上帝的力量 |
[28:43] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[28:51] | – Why do you defy me? – Because you are not a god. | – 为什么不服从我的话? – 因为你不是上帝 |
[28:56] | You are a parasite within a child, … | 你不过是只寄生虫,… |
[28:59] | and I despise you. | 我鄙视你 |
[29:01] | Jaffa, kree tai! | 贾法, kree tai! |
[29:04] | I am your god! | 我是你的上帝 |
[29:07] | And you will feel my wrath! | 让你尝尝我的愤怒! |
[29:11] | I… | 我… |
[29:13] | die… | 死而… |
[29:15] | free! | 无憾! |
[29:17] | Let’s go. Daniel, watch our backs. | 我们进去吧 丹尼尔,小心后面 |
[29:27] | Orgh! | 噢! |
[29:37] | Jaffa! Tal shak! | 贾法! Tal shak! |
[29:47] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[29:52] | Agh! | 啊! |
[30:03] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[30:06] | Dammit! | 该死的! |
[30:08] | – I’m dead anyway. Just get outta here. – I am not leaving you here! | – 我死定了,你们走吧 – 我不会留下你的 |
[30:11] | You’re just gonna blow up with the other ship anyway! | 你还得去摧毁另一艘船! |
[30:15] | What difference does it make? Go! | 会有什么区别? 走! |
[30:20] | Just go! | 快走! |
[30:26] | I’ll stay and watch your back. | 我留下来,为你殿后 |
[30:45] | He’s… staying behind. | 他… 留下来 |
[30:51] | Come. | 过来 |
[31:14] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[31:16] | Come. | 来 |
[31:19] | Come! | 过来! |
[31:20] | If you fire upon us, I will kill Klorel! | 如果你们开火的话,我就杀死科罗! |
[31:23] | Bra’tac, how dare you betray me? | 布瑞泰克,你竟敢背叛我? |
[31:26] | I have spent 133 years worshipping false gods. | 我花了133年崇拜错误的神 |
[31:32] | No more! | 已经够了! |
[31:48] | Colonel, the C4 on the other ship goes in six minutes. | 上校,另一只船上的C4还有6分钟 |
[31:52] | How do we blow this ship? | 我们怎么炸掉这只船? |
[31:55] | When we were on Klorel’s vessel I directed it closer to this one. | 当我们在科罗的船上的时候 我将它瞄准了这只船 |
[31:59] | If we disable this shield generator, both vessels will explode. | 如果我们毁掉防护启动器,所有的船都会爆炸 |
[32:03] | Two birds with but one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[32:06] | This way. | 这边走 |
[32:26] | You disappoint me, my son. | 儿子,你让我失望了 |
[32:28] | Father, please… | 父亲,请… |
[32:31] | forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[32:39] | The shield generators are far below. | 防护启动器在很远的下面 |
[32:42] | There, in the very bowels of the ship. | 在船的内部 |
[32:44] | We must climb down several decks, through the length of the ship. | 我们必须爬下几道甲板 |
[32:48] | Then, taking our weapons, we must… | 然后,带上我们的武器,我们… |
[33:05] | Grenades. | 手雷 |
[33:08] | We are no longer protected by an energy field. | 我们再也不受能量区域的保护了 |
[33:11] | So, that’s it? | 就这样? |
[33:15] | That is it. | 就这样 |
[33:17] | I think what the Captain is asking is “what now?” | 我想上尉想说的是”现在该怎么做?” |
[33:21] | Now we die. | 现在我们死 |
[33:23] | Well, that’s a bad plan. | 噢,真是个烂计划 |
[33:26] | Where are the glider bays from here? | 滑翔机在什么地方? |
[33:39] | Sir, reports say the ships are moving closer together. | 报告说船只正在靠近 |
[33:42] | What’s the status of the shuttle Endeavor? | 奋进号航天飞机的状态怎么样? |
[33:44] | Standing by. | 准备行动 |
[33:46] | We’ve got to find out what’s going on up there. | 去看看到底发生什么事了 |
[34:04] | Carter, … | 卡特… |
[34:05] | you and I will go in first. | 我和你先进去 |
[34:08] | We’ll take up positions… to… | 我们抢占他们的地盘… |
[34:11] | Never mind. | 别担心 |
[34:12] | Observe. | (布瑞泰克)看着 |
[34:21] | Cover! | 塞住耳朵! |
[34:27] | Now, that was a grenade! Come! | 这就是手雷! 来! |
[34:55] | Human, put this on. | 人类,戴上这个 |
[34:59] | Will you please stop calling me human? | 可以不叫我人类了吗? |
[36:12] | No! | 不! |
[36:49] | Our time is up. We have got to go. | 时间到了,我们得走了 |
[36:52] | Punch it. | 打开仓门 |
[37:14] | Sir, we’ve got reports from all over the country! | 全国都有报道! |
[37:18] | A huge fireball in the night sky! | 夜晚的星空出现火球! |
[37:35] | Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克? |
[37:37] | Bra’tac! | 布瑞泰克! |
[37:39] | You OK? | 你还好吧? |
[37:42] | Not bad. | 还可以 |
[37:44] | For an old man. | 对个老人来说,算不错了 |
[37:51] | Colonel? Come in. | 上校? 收到请回话 |
[37:54] | We’re OK, Captain. | 上尉,我们没事 |
[37:55] | Same here, sir. | 这里也是 |
[37:57] | But we didn’t buy ourselves much time. Our glider’s had it. | 但是我们没时间了 我们得想想滑翔机的事 |
[38:00] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[38:02] | – We got cooked in the explosion. – Captain… | – 这次爆炸,我们被烤坏了 – 上尉… |
[38:06] | We’re low on power and in a fairly low orbit, … | 我们能量不足,而且位于低轨道 |
[38:08] | so it won’t be long before we burn up in Earth’s atmosphere. | 我们很快就会烧毁于地球的大气 |
[38:12] | Captain, … | 上尉,… |
[38:13] | take a look up. | ..看外面 |
[38:24] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[38:29] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[38:33] | We saved it, sir. | 我们拯救了地球 |
[38:36] | Yes, we did. | 是的,我们成功了 |
[38:43] | Incoming traveller! Incoming traveller! | 有旅行者进入! 有旅行者进入! |
[38:47] | It’s SG-1’s signal, sir. | 这是SG-1的信号 |
[38:49] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜 |
[39:04] | Dr Jackson! | 杰克森博士! |
[39:06] | Was SG-1 aboard one of those ships? | SG-1也去了? |
[39:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:11] | Well… Well, how did you get… | 噢…噢,你们是怎么… |
[39:13] | There was a Stargate aboard the ship we were on. | 我们的船上有星际之门 |
[39:16] | Once we were close enough to use Earth as a point of origin, | 一旦我们能够利用地球做为原点, |
[39:19] | I dialled P3X-984. | 我拨号拨了P3X-984星球 |
[39:21] | The Alpha site? | α基地? |
[39:22] | Yeah. They called it the Beta site in the alternate reality. | 是的,在另一个地方,他们称之为Beta基地 |
[39:25] | Where’s the rest of SG-1? | SG-1其他人员在哪? |
[39:33] | It’ll be a beautiful sunset, sir. | 很美丽的落日 |
[39:36] | You know, Captain, … | 知道吗,上尉,… |
[39:38] | this wasn’t such a bad day after all. | ..今天一点都不糟糕 |
[39:42] | Not bad at all. | 一点都不糟糕 |
[39:48] | We die well, Teal’c. | 我们也死了,提亚克. |
[39:50] | More than that, old friend. | 不止那样,老朋友 |
[39:54] | We die free. | 我们死而无憾 |
[40:02] | Or not. | 或者不呢 |
[40:08] | Uh, Houston, this is Endeavor. | 休斯敦,这就是奋进号 |
[40:10] | We have ’em in sight. | 我看到了 |
[40:12] | I repeat, we have ’em in sight. | 重复一次,我看到了 |
[40:41] | Master Bra’tac, … | 布瑞泰克大人,… |
[40:46] | words cannot express our gratitude. | 难以表达对你的感激之情 |
[40:53] | You are Hammond, of Texas? | 你就是德克萨斯州的哈蒙德? |
[40:56] | I am. | 我是 |
[41:01] | Your warriors serve you well. | 你的勇士做的很不错 |
[41:04] | I know they will be sorry to see you return home so soon. | 我知道他们一定不舍得你回去的 |
[41:09] | I must return, before word of our rebellion reaches Chulak. | 我会回去的,但是要等我们成功反抗丘拉克. |
[41:15] | My place is there. | 我家在那里 |
[41:40] | This way, sir. We want to ask a few questions before you leave. | 这边走,先生 在你离开之前,我想问你些问题 |
[41:59] | Not bad at all. | 今天真不错 |
[42:03] | SG-1, there’s someone who’d like to see you. | SG-1 ,你们一定要见一个人吧 |
[42:19] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[42:31] | Space monkey. | 太空猴 |
[42:34] | Yeah! | 太好了! |